BACK IN TIME

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:11 am

Perception: 1d100 = 6/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 7/1d100 = 46

The operator blinks at Mink's comment about taking them lightly. Don't take them lightly? How does she think we'll handle them?

Victor radios back and relates his story. "Wait Vic, I've heard this story before. Almost verbatim, save for the dog boy. Remember Marquette? Stay away from any redheads. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." he says, ending with a scholarly tone.

"But yes, let's get together. I'd like to hear what they can tell us. I am beginning to wonder if Rat's master is the reason we are here."

Quinn begins to check Rat over. While she does so, Ecks keeps a sharp eye on him, even going so far as to unholster his NG-45. He covers the doctor while she checks him over. "Be careful Quinn."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:34 pm

(Rolls Held)

Quinn wrote:
Selenidaria wrote: "Doc, can you see if this is some sort of physical ailment?"


Off in own thought, and not giving the situation much thought at the moment. Quinn is caught off guard when Sel beckons her to take a look at the now collapsed Rat. Did he just collapse for no reason? Hmmm. What could it be? Blood sugar, heart attack, brain aneurysm, blood clot? It could any of those and them some. I wish I would have payed a little more attention. Look at those twitches and spasms, reminds me of a juicer. Psionics could possibly be the culprit. What am I waiting for? Quinn turns and is now focused on the unconscious creature. She makes a dash towards him before kneeling at his side. Quinn begins to check to ascertain the cause of the rat creatures mysterious ailment. Ignoring Ecks words of warning, as she continues to proceeds to help. ”Maybe someone should check and see if its not some type of psionic attack. I'll see if there is anything I could do for him. Damn it, Rat. Don't you fo leaving us just yet. It aint your time.”

Quinn will relay any of her findings to group. If she fails to find cause of his collapse then she will do the best she can to make the rat creature more comfortable or steady his vital.

Skill Rolls
Biology 53% / Original post: 1d100 = 95
Paramedic 53% / Original post: 1d100 = 11
Xenology 38% / Original post: 1d100 = 13
Medical Doctor 63%/53% / Original post: 1d100 = 36
Pathology 53% / Original post: 1d100 = 95
Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 38% / Original post: 1d100 = 30


Sel looks to Bri and asks "Well, can you sense if this was a psychic assault? I'll see if I can detect any lingering magical residue." (Sel casts Sense Magic -4 PPE, Lore: Magic General 1d100 = 69/52%)

Ecks wrote:The operator blinks at Mink's comment about taking them lightly. Don't take them lightly? How does she think we'll handle them?

Victor radios back and relates his story. "Wait Vic, I've heard this story before. Almost verbatim, save for the dog boy. Remember Marquette? Stay away from any redheads. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." he says, ending with a scholarly tone.

"But yes, let's get together. I'd like to hear what they can tell us. I am beginning to wonder if Rat's master is the reason we are here."

Quinn begins to check Rat over. While she does so, Ecks keeps a sharp eye on him, even going so far as to unholster his NG-45. He covers the doctor while she checks him over. "Be careful Quinn."


At this comment, Sel looks to Ecks and asks "What do you mean, sir?"
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 135/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:34 pm

((rolls carried))

Sel's question elicits a smirk from Ecks. "Oh, just means that Victor has had a few crash and burns with red heads. Red headed women. It's a long story. I'll have Victor recount it over beers after we save the world."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Ecks wrote:((rolls carried))

Sel's question elicits a smirk from Ecks. "Oh, just means that Victor has had a few crash and burns with red heads. Red headed women. It's a long story. I'll have Victor recount it over beers after we save the world."


"So that's why he acts like he does around me? Well that's good to know." Sel said in a joking manner.
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 135/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Kinsley Jones » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 75% (42% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 17
JIC: 1d100 = 95

Maniacal Laugh wrote:When Elite repeated A-A-P-S, Kinsley recognized that as the name of the mercs known as the "Heroes of Merctown" and it didn't take much convincing to get Elite and Avatar to giver her a lift. When they land, Kinsley can tell immediately that she is surrounded by people from her own time.


https://youtu.be/-bTpp8PQSog

Kinsley takes one look at the four on the roof top and realizes that these people have to be from her home dimension and that based on the emblems on their equipment they are in fact A-A-P-S. Seeing that things look like they might get out of hand Kinsley puts herself right in the middle of both groups and says to Earth Angel, "Wait! These are good guys, ones from my time. I've heard quite a bit about them and if they are here, it's to help. With...um, let me ask. Just relax and let me talk to them please?".

She turns and faces the three people in power armor and the battle-cat, tilting her fedora towards the back of her head with a smile, "I'm Doctor Jones, Doctor Kinsley Jones that is. Renowned archeologist and dimensional traveler. I recognize your groups mercenary name, you all are from MercTown from a different dimension of Earth right? One where magic, dragons, and such exist? Uh, oh! The Coalition States run most of civilized North America!", she looks around at what faces she can see hoping for some sign of recognition. Stepping forward she goes on, "I am from the same dimension as you all, although I suspect you arrived here on purpose, not by happen stance like I did. Is your leader present or is he or she on their way? I would like to have a word with them.".
User avatar
Kinsley Jones
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Victor Singer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:51 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:Victor radios back and relates his story. "Wait Vic, I've heard this story before. Almost verbatim, save for the dog boy. Remember Marquette? Stay away from any redheads. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." he says, ending with a scholarly tone.


Turning aside from the Valkyries, Victor responds with, "Marquette wasn't the problem....Marquette's husband was the problem.". Turning back to the women, Victor smiles at Bombshell, "You were saying?".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:22 pm

((rolls carried))

"Marquette's name was Amie if I recall. Em and Mindy both warned you something was shady. Wasn't the girl from Salisbury a red head too? That was hysterical." he replies, sounding as if he was gleefully recalling a cherished childhood memory.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Victor Singer » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:27 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:"Marquette's name was Amie if I recall. Em and Mindy both warned you something was shady. Wasn't the girl from Salisbury a red head too? That was hysterical." he replies, sounding as if he was gleefully recalling a cherished childhood memory.


Victor stops to think before responding, "Uh, why do I not remember this Salisbury girl? And what did she do to me?", Victor asks sounding quiet confused.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:20 am

((rolls carried))

"Well from what I heard, there was a bubble party and something about a cow costume. I didn't have the interest to ask for further details." He says, wondering how far down the rabbit hole he dares go.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Victor Singer » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:37 pm

((Rolls carried over))

Ecks wrote:"Well from what I heard, there was a bubble party and something about a cow costume. I didn't have the interest to ask for further details." He says, wondering how far down the rabbit hole he dares go.


Victor is baffled by this statement and his face shows it, "Wow...you'd think I would remember something like that. Even a little bit of it.", he thinks on it for a bit but in the end shrugs, "I got nothin'.".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:41 pm

(rolls held over)

Brianna sighs to herself before chiming in on the conversation between Ecks and Victor going on over the radio, "You guys, as fascinating as this conversation is, maybe it would better to have it when the fabric of time and space isn't at risk?"
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:46 am

"You're right. Super heroes give a surreal feel to everything. Easy to be cavalier."

When/if the supers show up, he introduces himself. "I'm Ecks. I heard you are after Rat here. What's the story?"
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Drake » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:48 am

((Rolls Carried Over))

Kinsley Jones wrote: "I'm Doctor Jones, Doctor Kinsley Jones that is. Renowned archeologist and dimensional traveler. I recognize your groups mercenary name, you all are from MercTown from a different dimension of Earth right? One where magic, dragons, and such exist? Uh, oh! The Coalition States run most of civilized North America!", she looks around at what faces she can see hoping for some sign of recognition. Stepping forward she goes on, "I am from the same dimension as you all, although I suspect you arrived here on purpose, not by happen stance like I did. Is your leader present or is he or she on their way? I would like to have a word with them.".


Drake smirks. "Yeah that's where we're from. As for our leader, he's on his way I would guess." Drake says bfore clicking on his radio once more. "Their's a nice fox lady who'd like to talk with you at your easiest convenience. Seems she's another dimensional castaway." Drake says before clicking his radio off.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Mink » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:38 am

((Rolls Carried Over))
Kinsley Jones wrote: "I'm Doctor Jones, Doctor Kinsley Jones that is. Renowned archeologist and dimensional traveler. I recognize your groups mercenary name, you all are from MercTown from a different dimension of Earth right? One where magic, dragons, and such exist? Uh, oh! The Coalition States run most of civilized North America!", she looks around at what faces she can see hoping for some sign of recognition. Stepping forward she goes on, "I am from the same dimension as you all, although I suspect you arrived here on purpose, not by happen stance like I did. Is your leader present or is he or she on their way? I would like to have a word with them.".

Drake wrote:Drake smirks. "Yeah that's where we're from. As for our leader, he's on his way I would guess." Drake says bfore clicking on his radio once more. "Their's a nice fox lady who'd like to talk with you at your easiest convenience. Seems she's another dimensional castaway." Drake says before clicking his radio off.

"Bossman said he wanted them all downstairs. Ladies, if you'll follow me, your target is down here, as is our leader." She glances at Drake. "Care to set in behind us XO?" Of course her reasons where for security. if anyone was engaging these guys in melee, it was she and he. And she trusted herself with her back to them more than him. Besides, giving a cyber-knight the chance at striking from behind was a scary enough thought she couldn't help but like it. "Mink and Drake on the way with the dimensional refugee and the female ass kicking team."
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Mad Scientist » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:52 am

Local Conditions wrote:New Jersey
  • Location: Port Newark
  • Population: A lot.
  • Time: 1010 Wednesday, September 10 XXXXCE
  • Ley Line Activity: None
  • Weather: 45, overcast, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, grey sky, even light
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Normal x1


I'LL TIP MY HAT TO THE NEW CONSTITUTION
(Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Victor, Max, Quinn, Kinsley)

The three Valkyries who had first arrived on scene descend to the warehouse interior with the rest of the time travellers, bringing the dog with them, the two newcomers electing to maintain a presence outside the building in case of Treachery.

Psychic and mystical examination of Rat seems to suggest that rather than an attack, something has been withdrawn, leaving the man...rodent...whatever...currently unable to function. Curious.

The Valkyries are rather insistent on taking the unconscious Rat along with them, and given the firepower seen wielded by superheroes fighting in the skies already, it doesn’t necessarily seem prudent to push the issue too...vigorously. Not that they’re being unreasonable about the situation, since it was AAPS who actually managed the collar in the first place; Earth Angel gives her contact information to Ecks. Rather specifically to Ecks, actually, and seems charmingly amused when he not only doesn’t have comparable details, he doesn’t even know what ‘e-mail’ is!

”Radio, how…retro,” she says with a smile, her eyes once again flicking over the broad profile of his armour, and notes the frequency she can use to get in touch with the travellers if Rat awakens and is more forthcoming with what he knows.

Kinsley’s urgent enthusiasm to stay with people from her own time and place – relatively speaking – clearly wins over the Valkyries, and so it is they depart with the unconscious Rat dangling between two of them rather than the Kankoran.

Everyone has several seconds to catch their breath before yet another person steps out of the shadows where there had clearly been no person before. This time there’s no tingle of magic to give the trick away; it’s as if she simply...appeared.

”I see the visions were correct,” she says softly, her voice managing to carry nonetheless. This woman is fairly petite, clothed in tight clothing of a silvery-white hue, the hooded cloak shadowing the upper portions of her face and flowing down her back lined in a soft grey.

”I do not mean to intrude, but I have an urgent need of your services; many lives hang in the balance, and there are those who would stop me if they could.” She addresses Ecks, as if she somehow already knows who is in charge.

”I am the Silver Lunarch. May we talk?” she inquires with polite urgency.


What are you doing?

    Notes
  • Let the side quest begin!


Butcher's Bill:

Mad Scientist
 

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:31 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 93
JIC: 1d20 = 14
JIC: 1d100 = 96

Max stands idly by while the Valkyries pick up the rat. Not really sure what to make of them aside from pleasing to look at (Lord I apologize.) With a laid back attitude he goes with the flow. Too many people that he has just barely met to really know where he stands. So he just soaks up the things he can sense from the beauties and the new traveler that they brought with them. Ms. Jones she called herself. Max is a cat, she is canine. He decides to keep his distance.
He sees the angel flirting with the boss. Damn dude get you some. and he he smiles a slick grin.
He is starting to relax as the super groups carry the rat away. "I'll be glad when we get outta here, it stinks. Starting to give me a headache." He complains out loud to no one in particular.

When yet another person enters the scene. Max's hair on his neck immediately stands up. Da Fuck
He turns to draw down on the newcomer. He sizes her up. "Dont anyone in this time wear actual clothes."


Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 46/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case:
OOC Comments
1d100
/1d20 = 20

What in the Frozen Circle of Hell is going on around here?! Sel thinks to herself as she draws her Skorblade from its sheath, preparing to send deadly magical energies down its length towards the newcomer until she realized they meant no harm, yet. She stops herself in mid-swing as she lets the magical build up of energy dissipate and the tension in her drops. Popping open her faceplate on Jonathan and says "You can't just go unexpectedly popping in near a group in a dark area like that! Just because we're generally good doesn't mean we haven't seen some shit that could make us jumpy."

Selenidaria lets the woman speak to them before looking to Ecks and the rest of them, but mostly Ecks, saying "I hate to say this, but unless they can get us where we need to be when we need to be there to save Isis, I'm going to have to vote a hard no on this. It's not just Isis who is in danger, but all of reality, and don't we have something like 36 to 48 hours before we need to be in the Middle East?"
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 135/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 5
JIC: 1d20 = 7, 1d100 = 88

1d10 = 9

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 8/17 (x1)

Psychic and mystical examination of Rat seems to suggest that rather than an attack, something has been withdrawn, leaving the man...rodent...whatever...currently unable to function. Curious.


Brianna is curious when she realizes what happened to Rat and wonders if the man she saw when she was using her telepathic abilities had somehow taken over. 'How would you even do that?' Brianna wonders to herself as she watches the Valkyries carry the unconscious Rat away.

Everyone has several seconds to catch their breath before yet another person steps out of the shadows where there had clearly been no person before. This time there’s no tingle of magic to give the trick away; it’s as if she simply...appeared.

”I see the visions were correct,” she says softly, her voice managing to carry nonetheless. This woman is fairly petite, clothed in tight clothing of a silvery-white hue, the hooded cloak shadowing the upper portions of her face and flowing down her back lined in a soft grey.

”I do not mean to intrude, but I have an urgent need of your services; many lives hang in the balance, and there are those who would stop me if they could.”She addresses Ecks, as if she somehow already knows who is in charge.

”I am the Silver Lunarch. May we talk?” she inquires with polite urgency.


Brianna jumps a little at the sudden appearance seemingly comes out the shadows. She raises an eyebrow when the newcomer introduces herself and asks for help, mentioning visions. Nodding at Sel's comment, Brianna has to say to Ecks, ”Sel's right. We really are on a tight deadline and reality as we know it will cease to be if we're not successful. Unless of course,” Brianna looks over at Silvar Lunarch, ”whatever it is you need our help on is somehow connected to our mission? May I ask what kind of visions have you been having?”
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:26 am

Perception: 1d100 = 24 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 10
Conditions: none

Mad Scientist wrote:
The Valkyries are rather insistent on taking the unconscious Rat along with them, and given the firepower seen wielded by superheroes fighting in the skies already, it doesn’t necessarily seem prudent to push the issue too...vigorously


When the point that the Valkyries mention that they are taking Rat, Quinn voices her concerns over the matter. She makes it well known that Rat should remain in the care of a professional, not some scantily clad vixens. Though she doesn't press the matter too hard, picking up signs that the rest of the group are also letting the matter slide. "If Rat dies, then his blood is on your hands. His care should be left in the hands of professionals." Quinn adds as the the ladies leave with their prize.

Quinn's gathering up her belongings when she realizes mysterious female emerges from out of nowhere. She makes sure her pistol is easily accessible, as she finishes up cleaning her mess. First heavily armed women take Rat and now some stranger wants our help. I wish I was back home right now before the bottom of this wet paper bag falls out. A wet bag, now that reminds of the that one time…. Quinn's mind wanders off to someplace hot appropriate for others to know about. Her face momentarily becoming flush as a wave of giddiness overwhelms her.

Selenidaria wrote:"I hate to say this, but unless they can get us where we need to be when we need to be there to save Isis, I'm going to have to vote a hard no on this. It's not just Isis who is in danger, but all of reality, and don't we have something like 36 to 48 hours before we need to be in the Middle East?"


36 to 48 hours to get to the middle east?! All of reality?! What the fuck have I gotten myself into?
I knew I should have stayed home. Man, do I need a drink right now.
With the last thought, Quinn rummages through her equipment for some form of booze. Her mood becomes more somber as she realizes that she is all out. Turning to the group, she interrupts any conversation going on. "Excuse the interruption but does anyone have a strong drink? I could use one, or maybe two."
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:42 am

Perception: 1d100 = 79/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 1/1d100 = 90[dice][/dice]

Ecks nods at Brianna. "Yes, we are in somewhat of a pinch for time. What do you have going on Silver Lunach?" to Sel he says "Yes, I agree. Unless it agrees with our needs here we will have to pass. It seems like a lot of our actions here are not accidental so let's see where this goes."

Quinn's request for a drink which initially drew criticism from the operator now draws a nod of agreement.

To Max he says, "Different culture I suppose."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Drake » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:12 am

Perception: 1d100 = 18/55%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 1/1d100 = 7
Conditions: None.


Drake stands more than a little confused, likely the whole temporal shift thing is messing with his brain. "Yeah, definitely a time crunch." Drake say almost absent mindedly. What are we really even doing. Mental breakdowns aside. Traveling through Mad Haven, now we're back in time? Trying to save a goddess. What good are mere mortals versus something that can harm a god? Drake thinks quietly to himself, his natural survival instincts ramping up his anxiety.

"Ecks, whatever we do, we need a plan."
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:45 am

Ecks listens to the sage words of his team and says, "We are flattered but we have urgent business of the highest, well... urgency. So unless you're tied into that I'm afraid we will have to decline."

This place is one that stirs his curiosity but for Brianna's sake as well as their own, they better hurry.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby EBAH » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Local Conditions wrote:New Jersey
  • Location: Port Newark
  • Population: A lot.
  • Time: 1015 Wednesday, September 10 XXXXCE
  • Ley Line Activity: None
  • Weather: 45, overcast, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, grey sky, even light
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Normal x1


WHAT'S UP DANGER
(Ecks, Bri, Drake, Mink, Sel, Victor, Max, Quinn, Kinsley)

Mysteries abound. Super heroes. Mystery visitors. More and more future rejects. But it's all a distraction. Smoke and mirrors. Sham. Deception. Subterfuge. Maybe even a little obfuscation. Downright full on lies of course.

The Valkyries are probably not lying. But this "Lunarch" person is most certainly doing all of the above. She may even bee fictional. Or imaginary. Most certainly not real.

But how? How can such an illusion be created without the usual signs of magic or psionics? How can it be so real in every way. Technology? What else is there?

Divine intervention?

Well, if anyone got that far in the thought process, they're probably totally crazy.

But totally right.

With the rounding series of rejections from AAPS and friends, the Lunarch starts to shiver and twitch. Her silvery color starts to tarnish and turn oily. It turns translucent and smoke or mist starts to billow out. When the petite form has dissolved into mist, something pops. The mist is blown outward, revealing an inky dark shape, like a black flame with a vaguely humanoid form. And it has eyes, and then a mouth. It cackles and screams. Then the voice rises to a squealing pitch and it pierces the room. It's a wordless voice, but everyone who hears it understands it's: "TIME!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LITTLE TIME YOU HAVE!! FOOLS!! YOUR REALITY IS MINE!!

Mesi screams in Bri's head. Maia howls in response. Bri's head explodes with the combined pressure of her weapons' torment and the overwhelming power of the evil scream.

AAPS vets know what to expect, or they would have if they had warning, when Bri's head does explode.

Oh, and how does it all go straight to hell now.

It's absolutely the worst mindstorm anyone has experienced. It sucks. Let's see: horrific visions that make Madhaven's nightmares look like a trip to Cloud Cuckoo Land complete with Uni-Kitty. Then there's pain like a million spikes being driven through your eyes, one's eyes, their eyes, her eyes, his eyes, its eyes, pretty much a million spikes driven through all eyes in the world that ever existed and each one of you feels all the pain and once. It's probably magnified too, magnified by the pulsing earsplitting noise and unnoise as if the eardrums are tearing out from the skull. The eardrums exploding might be a blessing, as it gives an outlet for the escaping boiling brains. Just to make it gross and painful, the liquid brain shoots out the ears, through the million holes in the eyes, out through the nose and spewing out the mouth in a torrent. It burns. It burns everywhere.

And then it goes white. Not a nice soothing white light of the nice death visions...this is a searing light that burns like acid. When everything is burned away, it's the emotion that hits next. And it's so much worse than the pain. It can't be described as it is terribly, horribly, personal and it is the most devastatingly personal trauma every individual within ten miles has ever felt.

Power flickers. A moment passes then sirens and alarms start to wail. But they're all automated. Nothing with a pulse recovers for less than eight minutes. Three infants die, seventeen elderly perish as well.

Unfortunately, as if things weren't bad enough, Bri feels all twenty of the deaths, living through their terror.

One thing, one piece of good news, thankfully, the vision's a falsehood. A powerful and deadly falsehood, one that's perpetrated in hopes of covering up the insecurity of the maker. An insecure god? That's not comforting, but at least she doesn't have control yet. Not quite just yet. But she's close. So close.

What are you doing?

    Notes
  • Ha! Forget any sidequests!


Butcher's Bill:

I'm so foulably human, I pick the lock but will not turn the key. ~ Bad Religion

ImageImage
User avatar
EBAH
Game Master
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: PFRPG GM; gamenoid420

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:49 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 64
JIC: 1d20 = 8
JIC: 1d100 = 3

Image

Max was just about to lighten up and ask this Silver tinted girl if she was wanted to pet a cat or have her cat petted.
Then things got ugly. He pulled his pistol and tried to aim before he pulled the trigger. His mind went to hell before he could finish. He isn't sure if he pulled the trigger or dropped the pistol first. He saw demons and devils and heard their cries for his flesh and his soul. Max was not sure if he screamed first or just imagined it as he slowly lost his ability to remain conscious.
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Drake » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 26/55%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 2; 1d100 = 5


Visions wrote:Drake lays on the sand of some forgotten valley, his limbs twisted unnaturally. Searing pain is all he feels, or he would have noticed the hot wind, reminiscent of an oven slowly baking his skin. Or the sharp jabs of the vulture tearing out his insides. Drakes eyes only register the burning presence of light without there being any light, while his ears are tormented by the roar of impossible waterfalls, rendering him insensate to the outside. Drake tries to scream, but his voice has been stolen from him, just like any chance of survival. The world continues to dissolve into a endless ocean of pain, until all fades into nothing.


Drake cries out in pain and winces at the sound of his own shattered voice. "Who's not dead?" Drake asks hoarsely, his voice raw from what likely was a torrent of screams. Drake slowly works his limbs under him, and with the help of the servos in his power armor pushes his body up from the ground to look around.

Drakes mind races as after images of the pain he just suffered flood about him in a strange sort of ebb and flow. Drake hastily looks for the two people he needs more than anything else, Ecks and Brianna. Drake shuffles hastily to get to the side of Ecks to make sure he's okay, but quickly turns his attention to Brianna. "Are you okay?" Drakes asks shakily as he drops to his knees to help her.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:02 am

Perception: 1d20 = 10
JIC: 1d20 = 9, 1d100 = 86

1d10 = 10

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 8/17 (x1)

Brianna's screams join Mesi and Mai's as she clutches her head as she collapses to the ground. Not for the first time, she wonders how much more of this she can take. She squeezes her eyes shut, she doesn't realize she's also crying when she feels all the details of the 20 individuals who die, taking in all the horror.

"Are you okay?" Drakes asks shakily as he drops to his knees to help her.


Brianna shakes her head as she weakly replies, ”No, I'm pretty fucking far from ok.” Realizing her face is wet, she uses a Kleenex to wipe her face off and checks in with her weapons, 'You guys ok?' she asks them. Brianna's face is ashen, still haunted by what she had just gone through. If she's helped up, she smiles weakly and says, ”Thanks.
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 84/34% (49% When dealing w/ magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 6/1d20 = 8

Suspicious of the Lunarch, Sel prepares to cast a spell to detect magical energies when the Lunarch's form rapidly changes and goes full evil. Sel prepares herself for battle when She is mentally assaulted by Bri's Mind Storm/Bomb (Sel is still convinced that Brain Bomb is a better term for the phenomonea). All Sel knows is that one moment she was preparing for a fight and the next she's hurt so much Photons were hurting her. It felt like to her as if every every electron in her brain had suddenly exploded with the force of 1000 nuclear bombs each (as opposed to the 100 nuclear bombs total that it normally feels like).

Sel loses all sense of time and direction, and only barely is able to hold onto her sense of self as it quickly becomes redefined by the pain she's experiencing. She first starts small with simple concepts and ideas such as name, age, gender, so on and so forth. She then considers what it means to be her. Finally she starts contemplating various Techno-Wizardry concepts and magical theories. Sel is able to fully re-gain her sense of self before the pain fades, so she continues mentally working through technical schematics until the pain is finally gone.

Drake wrote:Drake cries out in pain and winces at the sound of his own shattered voice. "Who's not dead?" Drake asks hoarsely, his voice raw from what likely was a torrent of screams. Drake slowly works his limbs under him, and with the help of the servos in his power armor pushes his body up from the ground to look around.


"I'm not, at least I'm pretty sure I'm not." Sel replies as she shakily stands up. She helps Bri up and asks her "Do you have any idea about what just happened? I thought you said one of those daggers were supposed to suppress the Mind Storms?" Looking to Ecks, she says "Either way, suffice it to say that I think the enemy knows we are here. We need to get moving, and fast as I'm sure that there are a lot of very confused people wondering what just happened, and the authorities are going to want answers. I'm going outside to see what I can find in the way of procuring transportation." Sel heads back down to the street starts looking for any sort of vehicle that would be big enough for the whole team.
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 135/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Victor Singer » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 13% (50% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 68

Victor grunts with pain as he is brought to his knees by the mind storm, clutching at his helmet with both hands in an useless effort to stop the images.

Consumer wrote:Drake cries out in pain and winces at the sound of his own shattered voice. "Who's not dead?" Drake asks hoarsely, his voice raw from what likely was a torrent of screams. Drake slowly works his limbs under him, and with the help of the servos in his power armor pushes his body up from the ground to look around.


Once it has passed he responds to Drake in a pained voice, "M'good...I-I think...". He slowly gets to his feet, relying on the power suit more then usual to keep him upright.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Kinsley Jones » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 95% (42% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 17
JIC: 1d100 = 67


Like a typical canine in pain Kinsley's ears fold over caused by the psychic storm raging in her head. She grabs her head with both hands , lowers herself to the ground and places her head between her knees. As the images are appearing in her head Kinsley is screaming between her knees. "Oh my god please Stop!"

Once it passes Kinsley slowly stands up and looks around to figure out her bearings to take charge of the situation.
User avatar
Kinsley Jones
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:28 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 31
JIC: 1d20 = 16
JIC: 1d100 = 87


The hard thing about loosing consciousness, is you are never really sure about how much time has passed. Max starts to come too. His vision is blurry and he hears voices. None of it is coherent or intelligible. Slowly it comes into focus and he understands what his surroundings are. His fuzzy recollection of the events before become clear.
Dafuk happened... where is my pistol
He stumbles to his feet and takes inventory of himself and holsters his weapon.
Flask is empty. my head hurts.
"I'm going to get some air, it stinks here."
Max starts to wander away, staggering.

Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 26 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 49
Conditions: none

Quinn drops to her knees and a double over in pain. Her hands clenched at her temples in an effort to soothe some that pain. As the horrific images flood her mind, the only thing she could think of to stop it is to kill herself. Once the pain and images subside, Quinn stammers to her feet. Taking a look around to see if anyone else has suffered the same ailments. ”Damn, I definitely need a drink after that. Does anyone need any medical needs? I don't know what that was but I'd say we shouldn't stick around here to find out. I have no means to counteract those type of effects.” Quinn's voice heavy with disappointment. She watches Max stagger away with curiosity but more in a medical way then one of personal interest.
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Drake » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:30 pm

((Rolls Carried over))

Brianna Clarke wrote:Brianna shakes her head as she weakly replies, ”No, I'm pretty fucking far from ok.” Realizing her face is wet, she uses a Kleenex to wipe her face off and checks in with her weapons, 'You guys ok?' she asks them. Brianna's face is ashen, still haunted by what she had just gone through. If she's helped up, she smiles weakly and says, ”Thanks.


Drake definitely helps Brianna up. Smiling weakly before turning to look at the others. "Anyone need medical attentions? Speak up. Let's get off the ground and out of the open for the moment." Drake says his voice erring on the side of authoritative. Drake walks about his friends helping them up and moving them towards the building they just left. Once Drake is sure his people are safe he starts to try and help the other group who has likely been leveled by Brianna's Mind Storm.


Paramedic 1d100 = 28/75% Pass (To check if they have injuries.)
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby EBAH » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:16 am

A few minutes pass wrote:Time moves strangely here...


Drake recovers enough to medic up the team before the medic has recovered enough to know where the heck she his. Anyway, so, yes, Drake. Drake makes the rounds. What he notices is both subtle and obvious. Everyone has at least a nosebleed. It's not consequential, but he does count two or three bleeding ears, two of those three belong to the two mutant mammals. The third, naturally, is Bri. On none of them is it a really troubling amount, that's at least a comfort. Everyone needs some sort of headache relief, regardless of the signs of head related trauma.

Sel vacates the building and steps into the street. It's crowded with buildings, but even with the wires and other signs of the modern age, she can still see the steel grey sky. There are a few contrails recently formed overhead. It's a big sky. Thankfully, the shipping yard is still there, and its crazy array of tech provides some counterbalance to Sel's mental quirk. A large quadcopter with an underslung container is just arriving. It's coming in for a vertical landing. There is no landing pad, it is placing the container right on top of one of the stacks. Sel hasn't obviously seen something like this before, but she recognizes a few key features: it looks like a drone (lack of cockpit) and it's nuclear powered (tell tale markings and a distinctive hump on the hull).

Recovered a little, Bri is able to make out the thought-words in her head from the enchanted blades. She's not sure who's speaking though. The words are That was the witch...draining my our her power.

Normally the cozy confines of the power armor don't feel quite as nice, but the comforting sound of the gears and gizmos is tearing through Victor's head as he rights himself. It's not as ugly as the visions though.

Though different species, neither Kinsley or Max are human. And their reactions to the mindstorm are similar, butthe auditory and olfactory sensations of the visions are more powerful for them. They both manage to stagger up into a bipedal position, and looking around, despite their hurts they seem less affected then some.

Recovering just in time to be too late, Quinn finds that Drake has just finished checking on her condition. She's fine, but she notices despite everything that the dog boy seems to have discovered his flask is empty.

All in all, it's a harder hitting mindstorm than they've ever experienced. The world outside is in disarray. But the automated drones at the shipping yard don't seem to notice at all.

Are you gonna do stuff? What kind of stuff?
I'm so foulably human, I pick the lock but will not turn the key. ~ Bad Religion

ImageImage
User avatar
EBAH
Game Master
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: PFRPG GM; gamenoid420

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:08 am

Perception: 1d100 = 96 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 55
Conditions: none

Why am I always a day late and a dollar short? Glad we got a back up doctor or at last someone who can help. Better keep together in case there are some lingering effects. Once Quinn is outside she takes a deep breath and exhales. Looking up at the sky, her thought begin to wander off into memories of the past and the things that could have been. She's brought back to reality by the interruption of an oddly quadcopter. She takes another look at the group to ascertain if anyone needs further medical attention. (Biology 53% /1d100 = 45 , Medical Doctor 63%/53% /1d100 = 11 )
Quinn then turns in the direction of Ecks and Drake. ”Who or what do you think caused that back there? The more I know the better I can do to fight it. Anyway, we can talk about that later, I'm ready to head out if no one needs any further medical need. Is the plan still to head to the middle east or do we got somethings to do here, still?”
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 50/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 11/1d100 = 56

Ecks crawls up and finds something to lean against while everyone collects themselves. "Well if that's not a wake up call I don't know what is. For the new comers, that's a symptom of something off in this timeline. We need to head for the middle east some fashion and soon." Ecks looks at the card the supers left behind and then looks up at the others. "We could try to get help from the women in tights or make our own way. Sel, what's clinking around in your head?"

He looks at Brianna and is concerned that maybe time is shorter than they thought. Not much to do about it though but press on. he thinks, gathering grains of resolve into a small pile, hoping to kindle a fire.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Mink » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:37 pm

Perception: 65%/1d100 = 56
JIC: 1d20 = 3, 1d100 = 67

Mink is a veteran now of these mind quakes. She has experienced what she thinks is the worst of it. She couldn't be more wrong. At the first sign she is experiencing a mind quake, Mink locks her suit. She cannot move her arms to claw her eyes out, indeed, all she can do is scream and bear the pain. Unlike her comrades, she never falls, but she loses consciousness all the same. Her head is killing her when she finally regains her bearings.

When Ecks presses Sel about a solution, Mink pipes up. "Shame we can't borrow one of those helicopters and just fly there. Though those don't look like they have a lot of creature comforts."
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Victor Singer » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:10 am

Perception: 1d100 = 95% (50% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d100 = 64

Still reeling from the psionic mind thrashing, Victor staggers a bit, asking the group at large, "Did anyone catch the plate number on that buss that just hit us? Ow...". He works on helping both members of AAPS as well as the ladies in spandex to their feet. In particular he checks on Bombshell, in an attempt to be chivalrous, he opens the faceplate of his helmet to speak with her as he kneels down next to the woman, "Are you alright? Just take it easy, the pain will pass soon.", he speaks to her in a low tone, knowing that even loud sounds at this point can be grating on the ears. If she attempts to get up he helps Bombshell to her feet and holds her steady until she can stay upright on her own.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [175/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:52 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 58
JIC: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d100 = 51

Max remembers where he last saw people of this time. He starts walking out to the street. gotta get some local direction to find something to drink. He continues off away from the group to find what he really needs. And maybe some aspirin He glances back at the newly found Doctor.
"you know where we can get a drink at this hour of the day?"


Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:23 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 82/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d20 = 20/1d100 = 33

Maniacal Laugh wrote:Sel vacates the building and steps into the street. It's crowded with buildings, but even with the wires and other signs of the modern age, she can still see the steel grey sky. There are a few contrails recently formed overhead. It's a big sky. Thankfully, the shipping yard is still there, and its crazy array of tech provides some counterbalance to Sel's mental quirk. A large quadcopter with an underslung container is just arriving. It's coming in for a vertical landing. There is no landing pad, it is placing the container right on top of one of the stacks. Sel hasn't obviously seen something like this before, but she recognizes a few key features: it looks like a drone (lack of cockpit) and it's nuclear powered (tell tale markings and a distinctive hump on the hull).


Ecks wrote: "We could try to get help from the women in tights or make our own way. Sel, what's clinking around in your head?"


Exasperated and in a hurry, Sel begins to scan everywhere a vehicle large enough to hold everyone when she realizes her mistake of looking at the sky. She looks down quickly, but she was able to look long enough to have seen the drone. She keys the group's secured radio frequency and says "Hey sir, are you still wanting to go to the race tonight, or are you wanting to try and find more immediate travel arrangements? I'm of the opinion that the sooner we get there, the better. But doing so may require us to somewhat live up to our alternate group's reputation." "More immediate" meaning either through theft or smuggling, and she hopes that Ecks catches on to what she's trying to subtly imply.

Looking again at the vehicles available, she considers her options on how to get automated ground vehicles to stop for her long enough for her to be able to hack the systems and override control of it. While doing so, she notices one of the weapons built into her power armor's forearms and sees if the on board computer has any information regarding the weapon systems present on the armor and what their purposes are for. She quickly finds the weapon system in question and pulls up the info.

Blue Boy Power Armor wrote: Forearm Volt Disruptor: Built onto the left arm is a high-powered dart launcher that fires specialized voltage darts very much like a 20th Century taser. The three darts hit and stick into its target and immediately release an electrical blast intended to work like a taser on standard opponents (stuns) or to short-circuit soft electronics, e.g. non-military computers, keyboards, monitors, radios, security cameras, and similar soft targets. It is not effective against cybernetics and bionics, but does double damage to the rare supernatural creatures vulnerable to electricity.


My goodness! Oh the fun I can have experimenting with that! Sel thinks to herself, gleefully.
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 135/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:26 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 19
JIC: 1d20 = 3, 1d100 = 68

1d10 = 7

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 8/17 (x1)

Recovered a little, Bri is able to make out the thought-words in her head from the enchanted blades. She's not sure who's speaking though. The words are That was the witch...draining my our her power.


Brianna nods at the words and mentally replies, Yeah, I figured that. We need to get moving quickly. I don't think we have a lot of time.' Looking over at Ecks, she says, ”My weapons confirmed that's the witch draining their powers. We need to move quickly or we'll be too late.” Smiling sympathetically at Max, she says, ”We need to finish this. Then we can drink all we want to celebrate.”
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Kinsley Jones » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 96% (42% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d100 = 50


Maniacal Laugh wrote:Though different species, neither Kinsley or Max are human. And their reactions to the mindstorm are similar, but the auditory and olfactory sensations of the visions are more powerful for them. They both manage to stagger up into a bipedal position, and looking around, despite their hurts they seem less affected then some.


"OoOoOooh my head.", Kinsley moans, then she suddenly sniffs the air, "Why do I smell s'mores?".
User avatar
Kinsley Jones
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 pm

Kinsley Jones wrote:
Maniacal Laugh wrote:Though different species, neither Kinsley or Max are human. And their reactions to the mindstorm are similar, but the auditory and olfactory sensations of the visions are more powerful for them. They both manage to stagger up into a bipedal position, and looking around, despite their hurts they seem less affected then some.


"OoOoOooh my head.", Kinsley moans, then she suddenly sniffs the air, "Why do I smell s'mores?".


"What are you smelling some more of?" Sel inquires.
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 135/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Drake » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:17 am

Perception: 1d100 = 58/55%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 1/1d100 = 44
Conditions: None.

Drake looks to the ladies in costumes. "So as you may have heard, we have a date to keep. You wouldn't happen to be able to expedite passage to the... middle east?" Drake says, the end trailing off with his unfamiliarity of the actual location. Weird alternate realities. Drake thinks as he waits for an answer. Drake looks around the area seeing if they've gathered any watchers, and if so he keeps an eye out for threats.
Drake
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen EP
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage.
Image
HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/60
P.P.E.: 27/27
I.S.P.: 31/31
Cyber-Armor A.R.: 16
M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulders (2): 11 each, Back/Shoulder Blades (2): 18 each, Forearms (2): 13 each, Thighs/Upper Legs (2): 18 each, Chest Plate: 58/58.
Temporary Conditions: None.
Armor:
Armoured M.D.C. Sharp Duster MDC: 28/28
Streetwolf M.D.C. Combat pants M.D.C.: 8/8
NG Gloves M.D.C.: 2/2
NG Track Boots M.D.C.: 6/6
Weapons:
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol Ammo: 15/9 Extra Ammo: 3 FSE, 2 Pistol E-Clips.
Constant Conditions:
None.
Temporary Conditions
None.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: AAPS -PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby EBAH » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:27 pm

A few minutes pass wrote:Time moves strangely here...


This is the first time Quinn has experienced a mind storm. It really did screw her over, but her medical training was unaffected. She analyzed as best she could--looking at pupils mostly--of the team here. They were totally screwed over too. The are all more or less physically healthy. But their stress level is extreme, their blood pressure off the chart. I don't know what the medical terms are, but these people just went through some major shock.

The thing Mink's analytical mind notes is that this is the first mind storm in this time, and the first to have killed people.

Bombshell lets Vic help her up, but all the other Valkyries could use a hand too. They are all noodle-limbs and bloody noses. Mind storms are bad for superheroes too. One of them, they are all sort of mumbling at each other, says, "Wha--what the heck was that?!?" It appears, after a moment, that it's Palladium who recovers first. She mumbles a few colorful words. Then still pressing at her temples with each hand she says incredulously to Drake, "Middle east? What?"

Sel looks around outside, waiting for inspiration. It's not inspiration, but facts that come to mind: they're close to an international airport, close to an international shipping yard, the large cargo drones could carry a container full of the team no problem but they don't have range for a trans-Atlantic flight, but they probably could reach the airport. Sel does not have any idea how long a ship would take to cross the ocean, in her time, it's one of the most dangerous bodies of water on the planet.

Bri's two magical weapons do not speak, but their discomfort radiates through her head. It's a lingering reminder of the mind storm, like a greasy film over her mind.

It takes longer for Max and Kinsley to shake the phantom senses, even though their heads have cleared. As the fog clears, the canine feels the sense of a powerful spike in mystic energy fading. Whatever just happened carried with it the power of a ley line nexus, and not a small one either. This is potent magic, or dangerous messing with the fabric of reality. Similarly, as Max's normal senses return to baseline, he's able to register the after image of an invisible shape reaching out to the east. It dissipates and is just an after image, an after image that is somehow still evil.

Are you gonna do stuff? What kind of stuff?
I'm so foulably human, I pick the lock but will not turn the key. ~ Bad Religion

ImageImage
User avatar
EBAH
Game Master
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: PFRPG GM; gamenoid420

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:50 am

Perception: 1d100 = 28/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 17/1d100 = 62

Ecks helps the other super heroes back to their feet. He makes a brief explanation. "Well, the short of it is we need to get to the middle east... right now basically. We're on a mission and our time is growing short. What you felt are like ripples through reality. Something happening in this place brought us here from our place, which is to say we aren't from this world. We think our destination lies somewhere near Egypt. I don't suppose you have anyhing in your back pocket to get us on our way do you?" he finishes in a pained manner, knowing full well how bad the last mind bomb was. "As you can see it's pretty severe. There's no where you can hide and only one option to stop it. We've got to find the source of all this and they are in the middle east. Can you get us there in a hurry or know someone that can?"

To the others he's picking up what they are putting down. He only replys, "Let's see what these ladies can do to help us, if they are the heroes they say." he says, letting his voice carry to them. "If not, we will do what we have to."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 93/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 89/1d20 = 16

Sel goes over the facts of their situation while she looks around. I don't really like this plan that I have in mind, but I don't see any other way. Damn! Sel thinks to herself as she heads back to Ecks and tells him the plan that she has in mind. "Sir, I've been giving this some thought, and while I don't like this at all. It's the best I can come up with, given our situation. I say that we hijack one of those drones carrying shipping containers and get to the airport nearby where we hijack a plane that can get us to where we need to go. If anybody has a better plan, then I'd be all for it, but that's the best I got. I'm sorry." She watches Ecks' face to try and gauge his reaction to the plan she just laid out for him.
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 135/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 30/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:41 am

Perception: 1d100 = 22 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 30
Conditions: none

Selenidaria wrote:"Sir, I've been giving this some thought, and while I don't like this at all. It's the best I can come up with, given our situation. I say that we hijack one of those drones carrying shipping containers and get to the airport nearby where we hijack a plane that can get us to where we need to go. If anybody has a better plan, then I'd be all for it, but that's the best I got. I'm sorry."


Quinn mulls over the the idea of theft. It doesn't take her much time to come to a conclusion. ”Well, I have no objections to that plan, Sel. Of it means I get to live, then I'll do whatever it takes. Besides, I'll just chock it up to differences of dimensional culture. I don't plan on coming back here when I'm done. But, if these ladies have a more morally correct way, then by all mean we should take them up.” Quinn keeps a watchful eye out for further symptoms that might cause alarm. If I had only taken some courses on animal veterinarian, I might be able to help our two canine friends a little better. Or at least have a better idea on how to. Maybe when if we ever get back then I'll take up a book or two. I really could use a drink, too. With the last thought, Quinn loses track of the moment as she ponders ways of acquiring a drink or two.
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 98
JIC: 1d20 = 16
JIC: 1d100 = 9


This is one hell of a hangover
Max finds his way outside. The fresh air isnt very fresh and doesnt help him much. His senses are overloaded. He stops and grabs the wall and takes some deep breaths. He tries to focus. His mind starts to clear, except for the lingering evil. Its the residue of an image. If feels like smoke, not a clear picture but still there. He has not felt evil like this. It makes him uneasy and does not help his headache. Max wanders back to the street. He can see a few tall buildings past the waterfront with bright lights in front. A bar. He cant read the name but he contemplates breaking off for a drink.
The lingering feeling of evil wont leave him.
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield
He starts to feel better.



Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Mink » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:36 pm

Perception: 65%/1d100 = 59
JIC: 1d20 = 11, 1d100 = 72
Intelligence: 74%/1d100 = 62 - Was anything revealed that I missed? Using Total Recall to go over recent events.
Lore: Demons & Monsters: 70%/1d100 = 81 - anything more I know?
Invoke Trust: 45%/1d100 = 13 - to convince them to help us
Computer Operation: 75%/1d100 = 51 - to look up any more information on the area in light of their experiences

The thing Mink's analytical mind notes is that this is the first mind storm in this time, and the first to have killed people.

"Well that was far worse than I've come to expect. That's likely a factor of proximity to the source of the issue."

Bombshell lets Vic help her up, but all the other Valkyries could use a hand too. They are all noodle-limbs and bloody noses. Mind storms are bad for superheroes too.

Mink helps the others up as gently, but firmly as she can. She can juggle grapes in this power armor (at least for a second or two), so helping someone up is no big deal.

Palladium wrote:"Wha--what the heck was that?!?" It appears, after a moment, that it's Palladium who recovers first. She mumbles a few colorful words. Then still pressing at her temples with each hand she says incredulously to Drake, "Middle east? What?"

Ecks wrote:"Well, the short of it is we need to get to the middle east... right now basically. We're on a mission and our time is growing short. What you felt are like ripples through reality. Something happening in this place brought us here from our place, which is to say we aren't from this world. We think our destination lies somewhere near Egypt. I don't suppose you have anything in your back pocket to get us on our way do you?" he finishes in a pained manner, knowing full well how bad the last mind bomb was. "As you can see it's pretty severe. There's no where you can hide and only one option to stop it. We've got to find the source of all this and they are in the middle east. Can you get us there in a hurry or know someone that can?"

"Ecks, with permission, I can give them a slightly more information laden report." When/if he gives permission, she turns to the all female team of supers. "We're on a mission to save a very powerful entity that calls itself a goddess. Whatever the technical truth, she is powerful beyond measure. Someone or something in this time and dimension has her trapped. To our knowledge, she is trapped in a place called the Middle East. We need to get there. At the very least we need to get out of range of all these civilians before another hits. Preferably going to the Middle East. Can you help?"
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby EBAH » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:59 pm

A few minutes pass wrote:Tock tick tock tick tock


One of the Valkyries, still a beauty but a little older than the others, gives the others a look. They all nod in deference. "We aren't the law, and you don't seem like super villains." She and the others, except Earth Angel, move quickly but calmly out the ground floor door.

Earth Angel flexes her wings, then lifts one hand and it glows briefly, in concert with a sparkle in her eye. "Elite is correct, you are not evil."

For those who can sense such things, the Valkyrie most certainly used magic.

Of course this near a container yard, there a few establishments that meet Max's yearning for comfort...and maybe Quinn's as well. Sel is already outside and she passes Max on his way out. The Valkyries zip up into the sky. A moment later, Earth Angel is about to take off when she turns to the nearest time traveler, "Elite says, if you get the container, there's a transport waiting."

Are you gonna do stuff? What kind of stuff?
I'm so foulably human, I pick the lock but will not turn the key. ~ Bad Religion

ImageImage
User avatar
EBAH
Game Master
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: PFRPG GM; gamenoid420

PreviousNext

Return to AA Professional Services

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests