NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Aether » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Image

A heavily fortified city within the city the consulate is not shy on defences. Two levels of MDC reinforces walls with checkpoints at each, ensure anyone approaching by ground would be covered. Several mounted anti flyer batteries are clearly visible surrounding the building. The Consulate also contains a fully functional Triax repair bay but houses minimal vehicles and suits of power armour.

Aside from the massive defences, the consulate seems to defy traditional NGR prejudices and d-bees can be seen coming and going from the areas several times a day. It is well known that the officer in charge of the consulate has a deep respect and love for the city and all of its inhabitants. Many feel that Kruger will lift the ban on non human citizenship.

Image
The Aether flowed, corded and angry, giving the night a blue, marbled glow. After the storm, the calm skies had only held for a day. Now there was little difference between day and night anymore. Days were darkened by clouds and the blue cast of Aether. Nights were brightened by the same. They flowed together, the edges blurring into an endless day. An ever night.

Also see: Kilo (Templars), James Miller (G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown)
User avatar
Aether
Game Master
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:55 am
Location: GAME MASTER: Eurasia

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:00 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 16
JIC D100 1d100 = 64
Perc: +4 (+6 detect surprise attack/to find salvage) 1d20 = 16

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
prowl 64% 1d100 = 17
When speaking, it is thru translater.

Icky shrugs ”Okay, i follow.” He moves over to his shell. Using his hands, feelers, as well as Telemechanics, Icky’Eow makes sure everything is ready for travel. After a few seconds, he turns around, backs up to the door, and with a grunt.....he lifts the shell up and after some wiggling he looks at Boren ”Which way go?”

As they head out, Icky’Eow engages the wheels for easy travel. With a quick thought, he also engages the sensor pod. ”You lead. Tell i am mechanic...NGR make tummy funny. Me not know much about, but what me hear not all good. I trust you.”


Icky follows to NGR Headquarters
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?f=415&t=16292



Sensor Pod:
sticking out from the top
•Combat and targeting computer linked to all integrated weapon systems built into the shell and sonar and radar systems
•Radiation detector, compass, gyroscope, depth gauge, and temperature gauge.
•Bonuses: + 1 to strike with weapons built into the shell and +2 to dodge.

Wheels
Requires some sort of E-Clip, battery or generator to provide the power. Speed: 60 mph (96 km) maximum. Bonus: + 1 to dodge when moving. Power Supply: One standard EClip provides 48 hours of power before it needs to be recharged. A long E-Clip provides 60 hours of use.
User avatar
Icky'Eow
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Boren » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Perception +2: 1d20+2 = 4
JIC 20/100: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 46


Icky wrote:”Which way go?”


"Hmmm.." Boren grunts as he examines the map. After a full minute he flips the top of the map to the bottom and gives a satisfied sigh as he looks over the re-positioned map. "This way. I think." he declares as he trudges off in the direction of the Consulate, making sure to go slow enough not to cause any alarm among the residents and so Icky can keep up with him.

Icky wrote:”You lead. Tell i am mechanic...NGR make tummy funny. Me not know much about, but what me hear not all good. I trust you.”


"Worry not, friend Icky. If the NGR wished us harm I think they would have sent more than a lone elf armed with a map!" Boren roars with laughter at his own joke, mostly oblivious to Icky's concerns.

When they finally reach the Consulate, Boren shows the map to the guards on duty, hoping to get directions to this 'Kruger' person the elf mentioned and perhaps a translation of what the words written on the map say.
Boren Vokks, Knight of the True VIsion
Azverkan Battle Song
Horror Factor: 10; Natural M.D.C.: 30; G-10 Soldier BA: MDC: 60
T-21 Terrain Hopper PA: Main Body -
170
  • Jump jets damaged: (8' by 8' jumps for 10 consecutive jumps prior to overheating. 20 min cool down time)
Constant Effects
-See the Invisible, Nightvision 500'
-Keen sense of smell (ID everyday smells 76%)
-See supernatural auras of undead/evil supernatural beings (cloudy grey to black aura of vampires, zombies and all types of undead, necromancers, rune/bio-wizard weapons, and individuals possessed by supernatural forces
-Sense supernatural evil: 125' range
-Full PA optics: laser targeting, telescopic sight, passive nightvision, thermo/infrared,ultraviolet, polarization - (Range: 6000')
-External Audio Pick-up - (Range: 300')

User avatar
Boren
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:55 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Aether » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:58 am

Getting Past the Gates

In a long roundabout way the unlikely partnership finds itself in front of the long approach to the NGR Consulate. After a brief pause to collect themselves they approach the gate. Before they have any chance to speak the officer that greats them sneers openly and says, "And what in fuck are you two and where do you think you are going?"

After a frustrating twenty minutes of conversation handled mostly by Boren, the two adventurers are not permitted into the complex. Even after sharing the conversation had with the Elf the guard continues to look down his nose and refuse entry. In a last ditch effort Boren points out that the map is of high quality and contains information on it that clearly shows that it came from some recruiter within the NGR. This last argument seems to make the soldier think for a moment. After a few seconds he grumbles out, "Fine!! But it's just you, not the creepy looking thing back there," gesturing at Icky. He then adds, "You good with that Elfboy?" Under his breath he adds, Shouldn't be letting any of you dirty non humans in, disgusting."

What are your intentions?
The Aether flowed, corded and angry, giving the night a blue, marbled glow. After the storm, the calm skies had only held for a day. Now there was little difference between day and night anymore. Days were darkened by clouds and the blue cast of Aether. Nights were brightened by the same. They flowed together, the edges blurring into an endless day. An ever night.

Also see: Kilo (Templars), James Miller (G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown)
User avatar
Aether
Game Master
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:55 am
Location: GAME MASTER: Eurasia

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:44 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 8
JIC D100 1d100 = 74
Perc: +4 (+6 detect surprise attack/to find salvage) 1d20 = 18

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
prowl 64% 1d100 = 79
When speaking, it is thru translater.

Icky stops dead in his tracks. ”I knew it!!! They ARE out to get us!!” Panic starts to rise. His eyes get big as his body seems to shrink. There is a look of sheer panic on his face as he backs away from the gate guard. And then the weird shit happens……

With his left eye, Icky uses Telemechanic: Mental operation to seize control of the guard’s armor, at the same time, Icky links to up his shell;s sensor pod. ”I need to get to my shell. I am dead without it!!” Keeping his left eye on the guard Icky turns his body to run to his shell, at half way his head spins around to the front, except for his left eye. ”Don’t shoot!!” ((jams up rifle)) He gives a blink and tries to blind the guard ((Turn off visor)). As he reaches his shell, ”No calling reinforcements.” Icky fires off Frequency Jamming (15), then ducks into his shell, grabbing the hidden rifle as he enters. ”Gotta lock it down!! Stay safe!! finally turns on his electrical field, and then he waits……..

Attacks per round: 3 (6 if technology is being used)
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 19
1a - Telemechanic: Mental operation to seize control of the guard’s armor,
1b - at the same time, with his right eye, Icky links up to his shell’s sensor pod

2 - Telemechanic: Mental operation to jams up rifle while running

3 - Telemechanic: Mental operation to Turn off visor ((Based on pics I have seen of triax armor, I think it is a camera of some kind so the wearer can see….i want to turn this off…make him remove it to see clearly….going for distraction))

4 - As he reaches his shell, Icky fires off Frequency Jamming (15) – hoping to jam all radio calls

5 - then ducks into his shell, grabbing the hidden rifle as he enters. ”Gotta lock it down!! Stay safe!!
Concealed M-90 "Beach Stormer":
*This is a rifle that the Junk Crab has found, waterproofed and modified for use underwater and on dry land.
Range on Dry Land: 4000 ft
Range Underwater: 1300 ft
Mega-Damage on Dry Land: Ion-Pulse: 1d6x10+10 / LAWS launcher 1d6x10 MD / vibro bayonet 3d6 md / Note: LAWS can fire mini missiles or torpedoes
Payload: Ion-Pulse: unlimited (connected to shell by cable) / LAWS: 12 rd magazine

6 - finally turns on his electrical shell, and then he waits……..
Electrified Shell:
*The D-Bee must retract completely inside his shell before activating.
Range: Touch
Damage: 3D6 MD/1D4 MD per melee round to anybody who even comes within four feet of shell while underwater
Payload: 12 periods of electrification.
Duration of the Electric Field: 1D4+1 minutes per use.

http://208.146.44.138/domains/eu/eu/viewtopic.php?f=380&t=16297
User avatar
Icky'Eow
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Boren » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:53 am

Perception +2: 1d20+2 = 17
JIC 20/100: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 100


Boren's mood darkens as he comes under the bigoted verbal assault from the NGR guard. He knew from experience traveling with his father on various quests that most of the humans of the NGR did not care much for other races but he assumed the summons from this 'Kruger' person would afford him some measure of cooperation, if not respect, from the minions of the summoner. He now sees this was a foolish assumption.

Icky's frightened squeaking momentarily draws Boren's attention from the rude human guard. He watches as Icky jumps back and then scrambles into his shell and activates it.
Uh-oh. What is he doing?

NGR guard wrote:"Fine!! But it's just you, not the creepy looking thing back there," gesturing at Icky. He then adds, "You good with that Elfboy?" Under his breath he adds, Shouldn't be letting any of you dirty non humans in, disgusting."


At this last bit, Boren decides he has had enough. He pops open his helmet, revealing his stunningly grotesque face to the guards. He takes one long, slow step toward the guard, glaring at him the entire way, but is careful to keep his hands away from his weapons. When he talks, he makes sure his voice is loud enough to carry to Icky, hoping to forestall any recklessly impulsive behavior from the jumpy crab.

"Listen here you scheisse-talking, shrill little noodle of a man. I am Boren Vokks, an Azverkan Knight of the True Vision...and this person here is my Squire, Icky," he says as he gestures toward the crab all turtled up in his shell. "I very much doubt you even know what that means and I am sure you, personally, do not care either way. But believe me when I say my people have been scouring entire planets clean of demonic and undead influence since before your people even knew they existed. I am quite sure this 'Kruger' person who summoned me here is not only aware of that, but I am willing to bet he or she also greatly outranks yourself." He pauses here to vaguely gesture at the guard shack and the obviously low-ranking soldiers that occupy such. "Otherwise, why send me an invitation at all? Surely it was not just to be insulted by some weak guttermouth trash fit only for meager guard duty and who is clearly too stupid to understand that any invitation to a Knight of Azverkan automatically applies to his Squire as well.." He knew he was really stretching it here, but his temper was aroused too much to care. He was rolling, as they say.

He pauses here to rethink his logic while maintaining his glare as he nods in affirmation at the guard he is berating and takes another step toward the man. "Yes...apparently your masters need me to do something for them...something their current...personnel..can't handle." He again vaguely gestures toward the guard post as if to imply, 'After all, this is all they got to work with'.

His voice changes suddenly to a faux-regretful, mockingly cloy tone of voice that clashes almost comically with his ugly face, "But, since you clearly are unwilling to let my Squire and I in, then I can only assume Kruger, your superior, no longer requires my services. If that is not the case, well, I'm sure you can explain that when Kruger finds out you turned away someone who was summoned here." After this, he turns on his heel to walk casually back toward Icky and the way from which they came and announces loudly, so everyone can hear him, "Uhh...Squire Icky, attend me! It seems we are not as welcome here as I thought this summons-" he waves the map in the air, making sure all the other guards can see it, "-would indicate. I guess Kruger does not need us after all, at least according to all these fine NGR guards here," he indicates with a sweep of his arm, clearly implying they all could face disciplinary action for failing to admit someone who was summoned by one of their superiors.

As he walks up beside the crab tucked into his shell, he says in a low voice only Icky can hear, "Let's go back to your home, friend. If these fools do not respect this Kruger person enough to follow their orders, then Kruger can come to us. I had hoped to join the NGR's fight against the Taint, but perhaps they are too afflicted with a taint of their own to be reasonable. The Dark Taint is virtually everywhere in this world and we can fight it with or without the NGR as our allies!"


---------------------------------------------

Intimidation 20%: 1d100 = 23
Boren Vokks, Knight of the True VIsion
Azverkan Battle Song
Horror Factor: 10; Natural M.D.C.: 30; G-10 Soldier BA: MDC: 60
T-21 Terrain Hopper PA: Main Body -
170
  • Jump jets damaged: (8' by 8' jumps for 10 consecutive jumps prior to overheating. 20 min cool down time)
Constant Effects
-See the Invisible, Nightvision 500'
-Keen sense of smell (ID everyday smells 76%)
-See supernatural auras of undead/evil supernatural beings (cloudy grey to black aura of vampires, zombies and all types of undead, necromancers, rune/bio-wizard weapons, and individuals possessed by supernatural forces
-Sense supernatural evil: 125' range
-Full PA optics: laser targeting, telescopic sight, passive nightvision, thermo/infrared,ultraviolet, polarization - (Range: 6000')
-External Audio Pick-up - (Range: 300')

User avatar
Boren
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:55 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Aether » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:48 pm

As Boren turns to walk back to Icky's shell he can hear muted conversation from another guard, then a yell from the original guard who is now holding his helmet under his arm. "Fine! If you are here to see The Kruger and that thing is your squire..." He gestures toward Icky's shell. "Then I can let you pass. But you'll have to lock your weapons up here and the...shell thing needs to stay at the gate as well. Oh, and we will have one of our automated friends keeping an eye on you." He puts a small metallic looking mouse on the ground and speaks quietly to it. The mouse moves a few meters into the compound and stops, turns, and waits. The guard says, "Go only where the mouse leads. Any deviation and you will be shot on site." A couple guards collect all of your ranged weapons and they are placed in a locked storage container, should you agree to hand them over.

As you walk through the gate following the mouse both Icky and Boren can hear the guards arguing about why none of the radios are working.
The Aether flowed, corded and angry, giving the night a blue, marbled glow. After the storm, the calm skies had only held for a day. Now there was little difference between day and night anymore. Days were darkened by clouds and the blue cast of Aether. Nights were brightened by the same. They flowed together, the edges blurring into an endless day. An ever night.

Also see: Kilo (Templars), James Miller (G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown)
User avatar
Aether
Game Master
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:55 am
Location: GAME MASTER: Eurasia

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:53 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 13
JIC D100 1d100 = 27
Perc: +4 (+6 detect surprise attack/to find salvage) 1d20 = 11

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
prowl 64% 1d100 = 22
When speaking, it is thru translater.

Icky stays in his shell….waiting. When he hears his friend speak up in his defense, he sticks his head out of his shell ((Prehensile Neck: 2 feet long to begin with and can stretch an additional 5 feet )). As he turns off his electro shell, he places his rifle in safe mode. The more Boren speaks, the more icky puffs out his little chest. ”Wow!! Squire?1? His people …before…who is this guy? “ Icky will return his weapon to its place. He then gathers up his gear and moves outside his shell. He raises his head and looks at Boren as his name is mentioned. ”oKay Sir.” He moves to place Boren’s pack in the shell.

Icky hears Boren’s whisper as he secures the pack. |”What if Kruger come? We go, we maybe not helped by mean humans. We stay, maybe they help.” Then after a moment, Icky looks straight at Boren ”what squire do?”

As Boren turns to walk back to Icky's shell he can hear muted conversation from another guard, then a yell from the original guard who is now holding his helmet under his arm. "Fine! If you are here to see The Kruger and that thing is your squire..." He gestures toward Icky's shell. "Then I can let you pass. But you'll have to lock your weapons up here and the...shell thing needs to stay at the gate as well.


Icky stands tall and puffs up again. ”Deal.” He then links his shell’s sensor pod to his personal computer, closes the door and turns the electricity back on. He looks at the guard ”No touch shell or zap!!” He then stands by Boren’s side, waiting.

Oh, and we will have one of our automated friends keeping an eye on you." He puts a small metallic looking mouse on the ground and speaks quietly to it. The mouse moves a few meters into the compound and stops, turns, and waits. The guard says, "Go only where the mouse leads. Any deviation and you will be shot on site."


Icky sees the mouse-bot and gets visibly excited. He starts squeaking quietly but quickly ((sounds like a puppy who wants to play)) His antennae twitch as he stares at the bot. Using telemechanics, he tries to link with the bot.
((icky wants to see the programming ad talk to it, not control it.)) while doing this, he will copy and download the schematics for the mouse. He giggles as he hears the men complaining about the radios.

http://208.146.44.138/domains/eu/eu/viewtopic.php?f=380&t=16297
User avatar
Icky'Eow
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Boren » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:18 am

"Hmmph. I don't know why that had to be so hard," Boren declares as he hands over his weapons. He eyes the mechanical rodent with mistrust, assuming their every word will be recorded for scrutiny later."Come, Squire, let us follow their little metal mouse and find out what these rude people want from us." As they follow the mouse to their rendezvous, Boren keeps his eyes straight ahead, ignoring any humans they may pass in the halls.
Boren Vokks, Knight of the True VIsion
Azverkan Battle Song
Horror Factor: 10; Natural M.D.C.: 30; G-10 Soldier BA: MDC: 60
T-21 Terrain Hopper PA: Main Body -
170
  • Jump jets damaged: (8' by 8' jumps for 10 consecutive jumps prior to overheating. 20 min cool down time)
Constant Effects
-See the Invisible, Nightvision 500'
-Keen sense of smell (ID everyday smells 76%)
-See supernatural auras of undead/evil supernatural beings (cloudy grey to black aura of vampires, zombies and all types of undead, necromancers, rune/bio-wizard weapons, and individuals possessed by supernatural forces
-Sense supernatural evil: 125' range
-Full PA optics: laser targeting, telescopic sight, passive nightvision, thermo/infrared,ultraviolet, polarization - (Range: 6000')
-External Audio Pick-up - (Range: 300')

User avatar
Boren
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:55 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Consumer » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:01 pm

After a few moments, the unlikely duo take off following the small mouse drone. It isn't particularly fast, but it does sem to be taking the most direct route to wherever they may be going. The people they pass give the unusual duo looks that are a cross from shock and horror to a few that seem utterly fascinated by the unusualness of the pair. The mouse finally stops at a closed door with a guard standing at attention next to it. He almost casually looks at Boren and Icky. "You're here to see the Kruger." Any note to the affirmative gets the guard to open the door to a spacious conference room that already seems to have a group there. Siting at a desk at what one would call the head of the room is a tall woman of middle age. She looks to the the two new comers and shakes her head. "Find a seat and I'll be with you in a moment."


GM Notes
The group is now together. Feel free to interact.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Icky'Eow » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:03 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 9
JIC D100 1d100 = 100
Perc: +4 (+6 detect surprise attack/to find salvage) 1d20 = 14

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
prowl 64%/ 1d100 = 18
When speaking, it is thru translater.

Insanity: Kleptomaniac- Character has a compulsion to steal even though he has a good alignment. He will steal valuable or inexpensive items as everything will seem useful item to him, even if it is not.
JIC skills for stealing –
Basic Electronics 55% / 1d100 = 71
Basic Mechanics 55% / 1d100 = 32
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 75
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 8
Jury-Rig 50% / 1d100 = 67
Mathematics: Basic 80% / 1d100 = 85
Optic Systems 45% / 1d100 = 71
Pick Locks 45% / 1d100 = 48
Radio: Basic 65% / 1d100 = 32
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 90
Recycle 60% / 1d100 = 17
Salvage 60% / 1d100 = 88
Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 44
Weapon Systems 50% / 1d100 = 91

Linked to (-1 melee attack/action and -5% on skill performance.)
• Handheld computer
• Techno shell
• Language translator
• mousebot

Number of Attacks: 3 (6 if technology is being used / -4 due to linked with)
• Remaining attack 1 - Use telemechanics to copy/download any schematics (mousebot / NGR armor or weapons)
• Remaining attack 2 - Use telemechanics to copy access codes from mousebot to handheld computer

Telemechanic Mental Operation
• Range: 20 feet +5 feet per level ((3rd level = 35 ft.))
• Duration: 2 melee rounds per level ((3rd level = 6 rds.))
• I.S.P.: 12
• Saving Throw: Special. Regular, non-intelligent machines cannot save vs Telemechanic operation.

POST –
Icky follows the bot as it moves thru the place. ”Need to control myself as best I can.” He makes sure his hands are holding on his belt as he walks. He keeps one eye on the bot ((Using telemechanics)) and the other eye is on a swivel, trying to see everything at once. If he sees anything that is useful for his shell, he will make a metal note of what it is and where he can find it. When Icky enters the room, he sees the others. He stops dead in his tracks. ”People??” with a loud squeak, Icky jumps behind Boren.

Taking a look around, Icky tries to figure out what is going on? ”Who are these people?? They don’t look human, so are we prisoners?” Icky looks around like a cornered cat.

Edit –
Using all his skills and powers, Icky continues to hide behind Boren, while checking out the others. His body remains behind his friend as he hides, only his eyestalks move independent of each other as they look around. ((Picture the slug from the movie “epic”)).

Kelly – human
Description: A fit (if somewhat soft-looking, no extra muscle here!), petite, spunky redhead with freckles covering every inch of exposed skin.
Sex: Female
Chemoreceptors (special): 48% +2% per level/ 1d100 = 18 – smells like old paper and chemicals
Sense Magic (2) – nothing detected
Telemechanics: 88% / 1d100 = 23 – id electronics
R.C.C. Skills:
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 25 - her visible gear
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 14 – her visible gear
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 43 - her visible gear

Oculus – giant
Description: Olive skinned giant with one large eye centered on his head with full black braided and knotted hair.
Sex: male
Chemoreceptors (special): 48% +2% per level/ 1d100 = 10 – smells like a forest
Sense Magic (2) – radiates strong
Telemechanics: 88% / 1d100 = 64 – id electronics
R.C.C. Skills:
Carpentry 40% / 1d100 = 68 - his gear
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 77 - his visible gear
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 75 - his visible gear
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 81 - his visible gear
Wilderness Survival 55% / 1d100 = 9 - his visible gear

Oradro – giant lizard
Description: A usually outwardly calm, fairly normal if a bit on the tall side Seljuk. His T-Rex style ancestry is somewhat apparent, mostly in the face and physical frame, though he has fairly normal length arms. Unmistakably a carnivorous race.
Sex: male
Chemoreceptors (special): 48% +2% per level – magic, lizard, unknown scent (space / cosmic)
Sense Magic (2) – radiates strong
Telemechanics: 88% / 1d100 = 10 – id electronics
R.C.C. Skills:
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 41 – his visible gear
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 25 – his visible gear
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 66 – his visible gear

Ganon – human
Description: Appears fit as a typical soldier and of above average build. Looks like a soldier, walks like a soldier, acts like a soldier. Hair is cut military style short. Brown eyes set into a short face and broad jaw line. He wears his beard trimmed short in an officer fashion. A scar draws a line up out of his beard onto the right cheekbone highlighting that his face is asymmetric.
Sex: male
Chemoreceptors (special): 68% +2% per level / 1d100 = 32 – smells like a garage
Sense Magic (2) – radiates none
Telemechanics: 88% / 1d100 = 28 – id electronics
R.C.C. Skills:
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 20 – his visible gear
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 44 – his visible gear
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 64 – his visible gear

Astra – human
Description: A young woman with wavy rose colored hair, and pale aqua eyes. She has bleached and dyed her naturally black hair partly to gain attention, and partly to hide her heritage. Astra has a belly button ring and tattoos on her arms and neck which she generally hides.
Sex: Female
Chemoreceptors (special): 48% +2% per level / 1d100 = 5 – smells like a forge , magic
Sense Magic (2) – radiates strong
Telemechanics: 88% / 1d100 = 40 – id electronics
R.C.C. Skills:
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 14 – her visible gear
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 83 – her visible gear
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 92 – her visible gear
User avatar
Icky'Eow
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:39 am

Perception: 1d20+5 = 6
JIC d20: 1d20 = 17
JIC d100: 1d100 = 91

Conditions: Boing-go junkie in withdrawals (-5% to all skills)

Language: Euro 88%-5%=83%: 1d100 = 2
Literacy: Latin 73%-5%=68%: 1d100 = 12 (to try to decipher written Euro, assuming it uses the Roman script and not Fraktur or Cyrillic)
History Pre-Rifts (Western Civilization) 67/59%-5%= 62/54%: 1d100 = 99
Charm/Impress: 25%-5%=20%: 1d100 = 40
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%-5%=50%: 1d100 = 89

Prudence keeps her fool mouth shut through the checkpoints and debriefings, unless she is mentioned specifically. Asking the cops where to score drugs is right out. Little does the yankee junkie scholar know, it's all legal here.

When Oculus makes note of her contribution to the fight, Prudence shrugs and smiles. "It's a simple matter of mass and speed. I'm not sure who developed the technique, but vehicles were used effectively as weapons throughout in the late 20th and early 21st centuries through the expedient of ramming. I was simply in the right place at the right time, and willing to assist just about anyone against gargoyles. If someone wanted to fix my headlight and grill, that would be more than thanks enough. Well..... Maybe a letter of recommendation to the trustees of Freiburg University?"
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Boren » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:20 am

Perception +2: 1d20+2 = 19
JIC 20/100: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 80


Boren's foul mood finally dissipates as he enters the large room and sees several other non-human beings in the middle of what appears to be either a briefing or de-briefing.

"Come, Squire," he says to Icky in a voice just loud enough for the middle-aged woman at the front of the room to hear but not loud enough to disrupt the meeting.
That must be Kruger. Now is when I find out if my little subterfuge regarding icky's presence will have consequences.

Boren takes a seat towards the back of the room, close enough to be able to hear but not close enough to intrude upon the meeting already in progress.
Last edited by Boren on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boren Vokks, Knight of the True VIsion
Azverkan Battle Song
Horror Factor: 10; Natural M.D.C.: 30; G-10 Soldier BA: MDC: 60
T-21 Terrain Hopper PA: Main Body -
170
  • Jump jets damaged: (8' by 8' jumps for 10 consecutive jumps prior to overheating. 20 min cool down time)
Constant Effects
-See the Invisible, Nightvision 500'
-Keen sense of smell (ID everyday smells 76%)
-See supernatural auras of undead/evil supernatural beings (cloudy grey to black aura of vampires, zombies and all types of undead, necromancers, rune/bio-wizard weapons, and individuals possessed by supernatural forces
-Sense supernatural evil: 125' range
-Full PA optics: laser targeting, telescopic sight, passive nightvision, thermo/infrared,ultraviolet, polarization - (Range: 6000')
-External Audio Pick-up - (Range: 300')

User avatar
Boren
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:55 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Consumer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:26 am

Kellog

Though Kelly can clearly see that this is a military setting, she is not overwhelmed by the authoritative nature of the situation. To her this seems almost an informal affair. When she goes over the bit about hitting a Gargoyle with her vehicle, she can see a small smile creep up on the face of Kruger. Who nods and scribbles down a note on a nearby notepad on her desk. "Quite true Ms. Kellog. Vehicles have een used as all manner of improvised weaponry for almost as long as they have existed. As for your requests... I can have some of the men in the motorpool take a look at the damage. Though finding parts may prove difficult due to you vehicles foreign nature." Kruger pauses for a moment as she seems to be thinking. "A letter to the university can be arranged, might take me a few days to get one drafted up, due to my rather busy schedule, but I think it's possible. Thank you for your contribution."

Icky'Eow & Boren

Icky for the most part doesn't find any particularly useful items on his trip to the the room, unless office supplies or a small waste basket were on the menu. His psychic scan of the mouse drone warrants two pieces of information, it's basic schematics, which though well designed are relativity simple, and what he guesses is a basic map of the Konsulate. All of this information is stored into his hand-held computer for later digest.

His perusal of the people in the room is equally as basic. You've read their descriptions. The woman at the head caries an air of authority, and is dressed in a sharp business suit.

Boren finds a seet towards the back of the room with Icky. From which they watch the proceedings with interest.

Oradro
Oradro stands uncomfortably and looks to Kruger. He proceeds to tell the woman the story of their exploits, with out little fan fair and zero embellishment. To which Kruger seems impassive. Once Oradro is finished with his recitation of the events he follows it up with the following comment. "I am being caled away by the Forge, so I must go. If I can I shall return once my business is completed." To which Oradro turns on a scaly heel and leaves the room.

Everyone else
Kruger looks to the others with an expectant expression. "Please tell me your experiences."

GM Notes
Next post 10/17/17. If I haven't seen post from you in 2 weeks I will post warnings.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Icky'Eow » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:44 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 4
JIC D100 1d100 = 100
Perc: +4 (+6 detect surprise attack/to find salvage) 1d20 = 3

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
prowl 64%/ 1d100 = 88
When speaking, it is thru translater.
Telemechanics - active - Linked to (-1 melee attack/action and -5% on skill performance.)
• Handheld computer
• Techno shell
• Language translator
• mousebot

Insanity: Kleptomaniac- Character has a compulsion to steal even though he has a good alignment. He will steal valuable or inexpensive items as everything will seem useful item to him, even if it is not.
JIC skills for stealing –
OOC Comments
Basic Electronics 55% / 1d100 = 75
Basic Mechanics 55% / 1d100 = 99
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 44
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 27
Jury-Rig 50% / 1d100 = 12
Mathematics: Basic 80% / 1d100 = 27
Optic Systems 45% / 1d100 = 46
Pick Locks 45% / 1d100 = 34
Radio: Basic 65% / 1d100 = 24
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 9
Recycle 60% / 1d100 = 31
Salvage 60% / 1d100 = 9
Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 56
Weapon Systems 50% / 1d100 = 61


Initiative: 1d20 = 14
Number of attacks: 6 if technology is being used

POST -
Icky tries to follow the proceedings, but is confused. ”we were told to be here. I have no experience to compare with these folk.” He will try to conceal his awe as he hears the stories from those gathered. As he hears about the motorpool, he perks up. ”If allow, may I see this motorpool…I know mech stuff. I help?” As he speaks he gives a little wince at what the others hear. As the translater works, Icky looks around the room in a look that says “I am so embarrassed. I apologize”. ”I need someone to teach me their common language. This is embarrassing.” He then returns to sitting and continues to listen.
User avatar
Icky'Eow
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:38 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 24 (additional +4 for tech)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 1/ D100 JiC: /1d100 1d100 = 25

Military Etiquette 75%/1d100 = 6
Computer Operation 80% /1d100 = 19

Repair and rearmament: +10% for NGR technology
Basic Electronics 80% / 1d100 = 27
Electrical Engineer 85% / 1d100 = 47
**Literacy: Techno-Can 90%/ 1d100 = 66
Robot Electronics 80%/ 1d100 = 27
**Computer Programming 70% / 1d100 = 48
Mechanical Engineer 75% / 1d100 = 86
Mechanical Engineer 75% / 1d100 = 95
Mechanical Engineer 75% / 1d100 = 85
Robot Mechanics 70% / 1d100 = 76
Robot Mechanics 70% / 1d100 = 66
Vehicle Armorer 80% / 1d100 = 22
Basic Mechanics 80%/ 1d100 = 45
Weapons Engineer 75%/ 1d100 = 69
Weapons Systems 80%/ 1d100 = 60
Military Etiquette 80% / 1d100 = 22
Jury-Rig 95%/ 1d100 = 52


As far as return trips could go it is thankfully uneventful and that was definitely how Ganon prefers. Their arrival at the gates to Freiburg was ushered to meet with CPT Krueger for debrief.

I better prepare the debrief. Ganon thinks mulling over what he should reveal. Of all the things that transpired it was his illegal order from high up that dwelled on his mind. Should I tell her about the orders to assassinate the Doctor if we failed? OR should I be thankful it didn’t come to that? he thinks pulling up his video recordings. If anyone he felt could appropriately address it CPT Krueger would right? He slips in a short encrypted clip of the Colonel giving the order.

Entering the briefing room Ganon approaches CPR Krueger stopping at attention and saluting. ”Ma’am, mission is complete with the Doctor safely returned. Here is a debrief I have prepared with detailed video logs. He says handing her the data chip. ”Classification 225.” he whispers referencing COL Klempner authorization code hoping she finds the file.

Turning back to the team assembled, ”I see we have two more. Greetings. I am CPT Adalrik. A couple of you have met Kelly who seems to be hear as well to my surprise. I presume she has been recruited due to her fortunate involvement in the Doctors rescue.“ he says looking over at Krueger for confirmation. See viewtopic.php?p=336813#p336813

”I have given Ms. Krueger the report on your performance and wont waste any more time going over it. Ms. Kruger what is the next assignment? I would also request to speak with you after you have reviewed the files for debrief. Ganon says.

”Ms. Kellog I can assist you with your transports repair while I attend to my PA. If you are indeed part of our team I need to assess its capabilities in any case.” he says to Kelky.
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Oculus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:59 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 181d100 = 49
Perc: 1d20 = 18

Language: Euro -- 74% /1d100 = 74

Kelly Kellog:
When Oculus makes note of her contribution to the fight, Prudence shrugs and smiles. "It's a simple matter of mass and speed. I'm not sure who developed the technique, but vehicles were used effectively as weapons throughout in the late 20th and early 21st centuries through the expedient of ramming. I was simply in the right place at the right time, and willing to assist just about anyone against gargoyles. If someone wanted to fix my headlight and grill, that would be more than thanks enough. Well..... Maybe a letter of recommendation to the trustees of Freiburg University?"


Smiling toothily the cyclops pats the air just above Kelly's head in a positive affirmation so as not to hurt her for the gesture,"Creativity is the hallmark of life, ever following the wheel, each new day as surprising as the last."

Glancing toward Boren and Icky'Eow the Scathach druid nods thinking to himself,"The Earth was sprouting with life in all it's variations from across the multiverse." Smiling at the newcomers as they rest in the back Oculus says further to Kelly,"Indeed, surprising and expected."

Kruger:
Please tell me your experiences."


Turning to Kruger the giant puts his fist on his chest in greeting holding it there a moment before putting his large hands into his lap where he sits upon the floor as he begins,"We were greeted by many fearful faces upon arriving to the Doctor's village." Nodding politely toward Ganon and his explanations he states,"A gargoyle Lord and his coterie captured and maimed the Doctor's people before taking many with them as..." Clearing his sizable throat he continues gruffly,"Using many as food."

Giving a slow nod to his fellows he adds,"My friends carried themselves with courage and conviction before the Lord's surprise assault and saw the people, every single one, to safety upon dispatching the Lord and..." Shaking his head sadly,"I fear the Lord's press the lesser of their kind into fighting, but they too ate of the people. They too were destroyed along side the Lord for their crimes."

Pressing his palms together the cyclops' eye squints as he tries to remember something important. A little too loudly he declares his recollection,"Ah, a map!" Gesturing encouragingly Oculus asks Ganon,"Captain Adalrik, please procure it for our benefactor?" Smiling again Oculus finishes,"The people we helped were gracious to help us find the gargoyle lord and the Doctor with detailed maps. I believe you are lacking in maps of the surrounding lands. You will be happy to know that among the people are many cartographer's who may be able to assist in providing their assistance as they did ourselves."
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD

Image
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Boren » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:03 am

Perception +2: 1d20+2 = 6
JIC 20/100: 1d20 = 15 / 1d100 = 30


Boren listens in silence to the others recount their most recent mission. Inside, he feels relief at the presence of other non-humans and is intrigued by the talk of combat with the gargoyles. As the briefing ends Boren introduces himself to the assembled team and waits patiently for more information.
Boren Vokks, Knight of the True VIsion
Azverkan Battle Song
Horror Factor: 10; Natural M.D.C.: 30; G-10 Soldier BA: MDC: 60
T-21 Terrain Hopper PA: Main Body -
170
  • Jump jets damaged: (8' by 8' jumps for 10 consecutive jumps prior to overheating. 20 min cool down time)
Constant Effects
-See the Invisible, Nightvision 500'
-Keen sense of smell (ID everyday smells 76%)
-See supernatural auras of undead/evil supernatural beings (cloudy grey to black aura of vampires, zombies and all types of undead, necromancers, rune/bio-wizard weapons, and individuals possessed by supernatural forces
-Sense supernatural evil: 125' range
-Full PA optics: laser targeting, telescopic sight, passive nightvision, thermo/infrared,ultraviolet, polarization - (Range: 6000')
-External Audio Pick-up - (Range: 300')

User avatar
Boren
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:55 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Consumer » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:14 am

Kruger listens to the rest of the stories and nods at points, even seems a bit pleased at the outcome. At least that's how it seems to be read from her facial expressions. Once everyone has said their peace, Kruger smiles and reaches into her things to pull out a few small items. "As I had told you before, rescuing the doctor would see you well rewarded. On each of these cards is two hundred thousand credits." One of Kruger's assistants takes the cards and hands them to each team member save for Icky E'ow and Boren. "As of right now I have no new work for you, so I give you leave to do as you will in the city of Frieburg. As soon as I have work for you, I will contact you and let you know the details." Kruger says almost cheerfully.

Kruger looks to Icky and Boren. "Now what is it that I can do for you? Captain Adalrik I will have a short amount of time for you once I'm done with these two."

As for the rest of the group, It seems that you are free to go, or at the very least no one seems to be showing you any interest anymore.

GM Notes
You are free to wander Frieburg and do some shopping or tinkering or general tomfoolery. In the next week or two, I shall be starting the introduction for your next adventure. Now go have some fun.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Icky'Eow » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:25 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 12
JIC D100 1d100 = 52
Perc: +4 (+6 detect surprise attack/to find salvage) 1d20 = 8

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
prowl 64%/ 1d100 = 30
When speaking, it is thru translater.

Insanity: Kleptomaniac- Character has a compulsion to steal even though he has a good alignment. He will steal valuable or inexpensive items as everything will seem useful item to him, even if it is not.
JIC skills for stealing –
OOC Comments
Basic Electronics 55% / 1d100 = 93
Basic Mechanics 55% / 1d100 = 59
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 80
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 63
Jury-Rig 50% / 1d100 = 22
Mathematics: Basic 80% / 1d100 = 13
Optic Systems 45% / 1d100 = 12
Pick Locks 45% / 1d100 = 41
Radio: Basic 65% / 1d100 = 44
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 64
Recycle 60% / 1d100 = 99
Salvage 60% / 1d100 = 25
Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 43
Weapon Systems 50% / 1d100 = 57


Linked to (-1 melee attack/action and -5% on skill performance.) - Handheld computer / Techno shell / Language translator / mousebot

Number of Attacks: 6 if technology is being used (-4 due to linked with)
• Remaining attack 1 –
• Remaining attack 2 -

Telemechanic Mental Operation
• Range: 20 feet +5 feet per level ((3rd level = 35 ft.))
• Duration: 2 melee rounds per level ((3rd level = 6 rds.))
• I.S.P.: 12
• Saving Throw: Special. Regular, non-intelligent machines cannot save vs Telemechanic operation.

POST –
Kruger looks to Icky and Boren. "Now what is it that I can do for you? Captain Adalrik I will have a short amount of time for you once I'm done with these two."


Icky just sits there looking terrified. His left eye looks at Kruger while his right eye jumps from Kruger to Boren. ” What do I do?? I am following Boren’s lead here. This is so out of my element.” ”Chirp, Squeak.” ”What? Me?

OOC: Icky is used to being alone, or hunted. He spends most of his time working on tinkering, and hiding. This is all new to him.
User avatar
Icky'Eow
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Astra » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 5
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 4;JIC d100: 1d100 = 100

As unfriendly as ever to any kind of authority, Astra keeps quiet and exits with a slight grunt. "I'll be helping the refugees.", she mutters. I don't need money as badly as they do.

She makes sure that she has her weapons, goes to meditate and regain her magical energies, then goes to the aid of the refugees the group has thus far helped.
Magical Girl Astra
P.P.E.: 132/132
H.P.: 45/34
S.D.C.: 150/150
OOC Comments
Current Effects:
Constant Conditions:
•Sense vampires (1000' but not exact person) •Recognize vampires by appearance: 30%
•Sense Ley Lines and Ley Line Nexuses (per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113)
•Sense Rifts (as per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113) •Recognize Supernatural Shapechangers (62% (+3%); see Mystic Russia, p.136)
•Impervious to Vampires (see Mystic Russia, p.136) •Nightvision (500') & See the Invisible (see Mystic Russia, p.136)

Naruni N-F40A Heavy Force Field (Rifts Mercenaries, p.126)
•MDC 110/110
•Regenerates 1 MDC per melee while active (as long as not overloaded)
•Active Duration: 8 Hours per E-Clip
•Activation: 7 seconds
•Weight: 15 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Long Sword (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•Indestructible
•Inflicts 5d6 M.D.
•Steel Weapon; +1d6 M.D.
•Combat Bonuses; +1 to strike, +2 to parry & disarm
•Weight: 5 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Chain Weapon (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•200 M.D.C.
•Inflicts 3d6 M.D.
•Copper Weapon; makes user Impervious to fire as long as the weapon is in her possession. Weapon itself is also impervious to fire.
•Flaming Weapon; bursts into magical fire upon command, inflicting +3d6 M.D.
•Still does 1/2 damage to supernatural creatures who are normally immune to fire
•Even if not flaming No Evil creature can pick up item without being burnt 2d4MD.
•Weight: 5 Lbs

User avatar
Astra
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Boren » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:41 am

Kruger wrote: "Now what is it that I can do for you? Captain Adalrik I will have a short amount of time for you once I'm done with these two."


"My name is Boren Vokks and I was asked to come here by an elf in the refugee camp." He hands her the paper he was given. "...and this is my squire Icky." Boren gestures toward the crab d-bee.
Boren Vokks, Knight of the True VIsion
Azverkan Battle Song
Horror Factor: 10; Natural M.D.C.: 30; G-10 Soldier BA: MDC: 60
T-21 Terrain Hopper PA: Main Body -
170
  • Jump jets damaged: (8' by 8' jumps for 10 consecutive jumps prior to overheating. 20 min cool down time)
Constant Effects
-See the Invisible, Nightvision 500'
-Keen sense of smell (ID everyday smells 76%)
-See supernatural auras of undead/evil supernatural beings (cloudy grey to black aura of vampires, zombies and all types of undead, necromancers, rune/bio-wizard weapons, and individuals possessed by supernatural forces
-Sense supernatural evil: 125' range
-Full PA optics: laser targeting, telescopic sight, passive nightvision, thermo/infrared,ultraviolet, polarization - (Range: 6000')
-External Audio Pick-up - (Range: 300')

User avatar
Boren
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:55 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 15
JIC d20: 1d20 = 3
JIC d100: 1d100 = 26

Conditions: Boing-go junkie in withdrawals (-5% to all skills)

Eyeballing Her New 'Teammates'
Biology 53%-5%=48%: 1d100 = 19
Mythology (Greek) 58%-5%=53%: 1d100 = 29
Lore: Magic
-General Knowledge: 53%-5%=48%: 1d100 = 98
-Recognize Magic Circles, Runes, etc 43%-5%=38%: 1d100 = 80
-Recognize Enchantment 38%=5%=33%: 1d100 = 22

[u]Cooking Up Some Dope[/u]
Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 53%-5%=48%: 1d100 = 6
Chemistry: Analytical 48%-5%=43%: 1d100 = 27(extracting precursors, if needed)

Prudence takes the offered card. The lifelong student doesn't quite have a firm grasp on the value of money, but 200 large seems like about 4 years of education at Prudence's burn rate. In her native American, the junkie scholar mutters to herself. "Well, if you krauts pay like this, who needs a fast-track to tenure?"

In Euro, Prudence continues. "If this was your way of inviting me on board in a more... permanent manner, it worked. I'll be out buying some raw ingredients for the lab."

One thing is pretty certain, and that is that a well-educated addict like Prudence knows exactly what precursor chemicals she needs to synthesize Boing-go. Prudence will spend 100,000 credits on these chemicals, or as close as Prudence can get while maintaining a precise ratio. If any precursors are not available in direct form, Prudence will have to determine other compounds to extract or synthesize the missing precursors. Plenty of them have other useful and practical applications. Prudence justifies to herself. Yeah right, Kelly. Tell that to Mom.

Prudence will start with a sample batch size: approximately 10 doses worth. As soon as the batch is done, Prudence drinks one dose.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 21 (additional +4 for tech)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 6/ D100 JiC: /1d100 1d100 = 91

Military Etiquette 80%/1d100 = 63
Invoke Trust 75% /1d100 = 60 Ecky
Invoke Trust 90% /1d100 = 2 Krueger

Ganon stands at attention nearly the whole time CPT Kruger addresses them and a lack of distraction brings his attention to the nerves of the one introduced as Icky by Boren Vokks. He reminds me of the green horns fresh out of basic.[/b] he thinks endeared with the courage it takes to make those first steps into the world. [i]I may not be a fan of Deebee myself but at the very least I should show support of my chain… he considers.

”Icky, I wouldn’t worry. Ms. Kruger is the best there is and you won’t find any person in this town that supports your kind as much as she.” he consoles the nervous crab. [Invoke Trust]

”Barren Vokks, welcome to Freiberg. he says mispronouncing the name. ”I am certain we will be glad to have you on the team." he offers having not much else to add as he waits to speak to CPT Kruger.

As he turns to address Kelly following up on his plans to inspect her vehicle she mutters something about supplies and takes off. ”Well then, I will see you later Kelly." he says.

Once he can speak to her he begins.”Thank you for the opportunity to reprove myself against the gargoyles. I understand it is not easy to trust after such a failure.” he says in regards to his squadrons recent destruction at the hands of the Gargoyles. ”I have never received pay outside of typical channels." he says offering the cred stick back to her, [/b]I don’t think I can accept this as a member of the NGR.”[/b]

”I am not sure how to broach this to you but I clearly realize I do not have the experience or the training, Ma’am. I don’t think I am cut out to be a field operative. I know you instructed me to not take Command, and I regret to inform that I had to inject decisions enough times to make me concerned at your reaction when you later review my after action report.” CPT Adalrik explains standing at attention his eyes straight ahead with the orders to kill the Doctor on his mind. I tell myself I would have followed the order, but I couldn’t even manage to not take Command. he thinks.

”I am a mechanic as you are aware and only trained in the Predator to support maintenance of my Mobile Wing Squadron. I can likely reassemble any part of it blind folded but am not blind that Command may consider me damage goods. I guess I don’t know where to go from here?" CPT Adalrik manages to say faltering in his rant and losing direction on what he was trying to get across to her. Realizing he opened himself to criticism of his mental fitness he ceases to speak and waits to hear what CPT Kruger has to lay on him. [Trust]
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Consumer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:13 am

Boren and Icky
Kruger smiles at the two of them, it almost seems genuine... but just seems to be too well practiced, but at Boren's statement her eyebrows raise momentarily in recognition of the situation. "Ah, that make sense now. Welcome to Frieburg. What my man was trying to invite you to was joining us to help defend this town from threats both internal and external. A sort of mutual defense force. Basically you would be working with the people you've seen here to keep this city safe. Given all of the refugees entering the area our standard defense force is stretched pretty thin as you can likely tell. So are you interested?" Kruger asks her smile a bit more genuine now than before.

Kelly
Kelly darts off like a bat out of hell. Her need to scratch that particular itch desperate indeed. But in her rush she didn't consider one piece of information. She was new to town and didn't know her way around. So after a few clumsy starts, she gets pointed to a market that may be able to help her. The shop definitely looks like a chemical supply store to her. The man at the counter almost seems bored before Kelly enters. Her questions as to what she needs and the quantities does elicit a surprise reaction, but not for the reason she was expecting. "I do have all those chemicals in stock, but not at the quantities you want them at. I would have to order them and have them shipped to your warehouse."

GM Note
At 30-60 credits a dose, I would surmise that Boing-Go would cost no more than 10-15 credits a dose to manufacture. 100k worth of supplies would be tens of thousands of doses. And would definitely be beyond your storage capacity. So in this case let me know how many doses you want in the end and I'll charge you correctly.


Once Kelly has decided whether to get into large scale drug manufacture or not, the drugged out scholar retreats to her lab trailer to produce some product. The hours tick away until finally Kelly feels she got it right. The synthesized Boing-go hits her system like a greyhound and it's good. Now she has all the energy in the world to start making more.

Astra
Astra makes her way to the refugee camp and looks for ways to help those they brought in. To which the people are grateful, they have her help set up living structures and various other menial tasks that though they could do themselves, with her help become just that much easier. During the course of helping these unfortunates out she's offered a simple if not hearty stew for a meal.

Gannon
Kruger looks at Gannon quizzically, before pushing the card back to him. "It's part of the bounty program, did you think that members of the NGR were not eligible for these things." Kruger says with a laugh. When Gannon goes through his spiel, Kruger listens intently. Once Gannon has said his peace, Kruger speaks up.

"None of us are truly trained to do what we do. Sure we could have training to do certain jobs, but they never seem to cover every aspect of what we do. Yes I told you not to take command, because I wanted the others show initiative, in absence of leadership, someone usually rises to the challenge. I'm not going to berate you for not following that command. As for where to go from here, that is a question that is best left to philosophers. I will have other work for you and yours, and in short order too. There is always a threat to our fair city, and when I find out about it, I will send you out to deal with it." Kruger says with a look of compassion on her face.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Astra » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 1
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 1;JIC d100: 1d100 = 100

Astra graciously accepts the simple meal she's offered. To do otherwise would be rude., she reasons, and she doesn't want the people she's been helping to feel useless. Although her appetite is hearty, Astra attempts to be moderate in her intake; these people already have so little. I feel guilty in even taking a plate of food.

Once finished with her meal, she asks her hosts, "Is there anything you need? Please, if there is more that I can do, do not hesitate to ask me." If it will help, Astra will use whatever she can afford to pay for supplies for the refugees.
Magical Girl Astra
P.P.E.: 132/132
H.P.: 45/34
S.D.C.: 150/150
OOC Comments
Current Effects:
Constant Conditions:
•Sense vampires (1000' but not exact person) •Recognize vampires by appearance: 30%
•Sense Ley Lines and Ley Line Nexuses (per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113)
•Sense Rifts (as per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113) •Recognize Supernatural Shapechangers (62% (+3%); see Mystic Russia, p.136)
•Impervious to Vampires (see Mystic Russia, p.136) •Nightvision (500') & See the Invisible (see Mystic Russia, p.136)

Naruni N-F40A Heavy Force Field (Rifts Mercenaries, p.126)
•MDC 110/110
•Regenerates 1 MDC per melee while active (as long as not overloaded)
•Active Duration: 8 Hours per E-Clip
•Activation: 7 seconds
•Weight: 15 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Long Sword (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•Indestructible
•Inflicts 5d6 M.D.
•Steel Weapon; +1d6 M.D.
•Combat Bonuses; +1 to strike, +2 to parry & disarm
•Weight: 5 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Chain Weapon (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•200 M.D.C.
•Inflicts 3d6 M.D.
•Copper Weapon; makes user Impervious to fire as long as the weapon is in her possession. Weapon itself is also impervious to fire.
•Flaming Weapon; bursts into magical fire upon command, inflicting +3d6 M.D.
•Still does 1/2 damage to supernatural creatures who are normally immune to fire
•Even if not flaming No Evil creature can pick up item without being burnt 2d4MD.
•Weight: 5 Lbs

User avatar
Astra
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 22 (additional +4 for tech)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 17/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 50

Military Etiquette 80%/1d100 = 75

Her words of comfort that he did the right thing and that he and others are not always trained for what they did passes over his head. His excuse to not take the money disregarded by Kruger. Ganon's face screws with consternation as he stares at the stick offered back to him, thoughts of the order to murder the Doctor running through his mind. I can't take that money. It's so much....dirty money. he chastises himself considering how much money is being offered, I can kill monsters and demons especially gargoyles when ordered. But a civilian? He knew he should follow the order to keep it secret, how could he know how high it was approved. Was it approved? It is not right. Why am I in this position! he thinks frustrated.

Ganon takes the credit chip looking down at it as he speaks, ”Ma’am, if you knew what I would have had to do, you would know I don’t deserve this, and you wouldn’t still give me this. Give this to the Doctor, it’s all I can do to apologize to her.” Ganon sets the card down deciding not to take it and salutes snapping to attention before briskly leaving the hall.

Ganon turns through the corridors of the barracks lost deeply in thought to find himself staring at his quarters door. Not knowing how long he was standing there he enters quickly taking a seat in a lone chair facing the wall, awaiting the call from CPT Krueger he knew would inevitably come after she reviewed the video logs he had given her.
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:56 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 4
JIC D100 1d100 = 34
Perc: +4 (+6 detect surprise attack/to find salvage) 1d20 = 18

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
prowl 64%/ 1d100 = 29
When speaking, it is thru translater.

Insanity: Kleptomaniac- Character has a compulsion to steal even though he has a good alignment. He will steal valuable or inexpensive items as everything will seem useful item to him, even if it is not.
JIC skills for stealing –
OOC Comments
Basic Electronics 55% / 1d100 = 42
Basic Mechanics 55% / 1d100 = 19
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 62
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 10
Jury-Rig 50% / 1d100 = 43
Mathematics: Basic 80% / 1d100 = 22
Optic Systems 45% / 1d100 = 6
Pick Locks 45% / 1d100 = 4
Radio: Basic 65% / 1d100 = 34
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 94
Recycle 60% / 1d100 = 48
Salvage 60% / 1d100 = 100
Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 67
Weapon Systems 50% / 1d100 = 21



Linked to (-1 melee attack/action and -5% on skill performance.) - Handheld computer / Techno shell / Language translator / mousebot

Number of Attacks: 6 if technology is being used (-4 due to linked with)
• Remaining attack 1 –
• Remaining attack 2 -

Telemechanic Mental Operation
OOC Comments
Range: 20 feet +5 feet per level ((3rd level = 35 ft.))
• Duration: 2 melee rounds per level ((3rd level = 6 rds.))
• I.S.P.: 12
• Saving Throw: Special. Regular, non-intelligent machines cannot save vs Telemechanic operation.


Chemoreceptors (special):
A highly advanced sense of taste/smell that lets the Junk Crab detect salinity and toxicity of the water, they are especially keen at picking up the scent of metal, oil, and other technological by-products they can track to their source at 68% +2% per level (-20% to track other scents).



POST –
Ganon stands at attention nearly the whole time CPT Kruger addresses them and a lack of distraction brings his attention to the nerves of the one introduced as Icky by Boren Vokks.


Icky feels a tingle, like the one you get when someone is watching you. He uses one eye to check around. ”Why is he looking at me? An NGR soldier!! There is a confused look on his face ”But he was with D-Bees…” He jumps a little when directly spoken to.

”Icky, I wouldn’t worry. Ms. Kruger is the best there is and you won’t find any person in this town that supports your kind as much as she.” he consoles the nervous crab. [Invoke Trust]


As the NGR soldier speaks directly to him, Icky stands a little taller. He tries to look confident, but it comes off as “needs to pee”. ”squeak, chirp, chirp.” (( ”Thank you, sir.”)) He puts out his hand. ”Whistle, squeak” ((”name Icky’Eow”)) He uses his Chemoreceptors to remember his smell ”He smells like oil, grease, and blood. Reminds me of a battle field garage. I wonder what these guys have been thru? Don’t know, but I want IN.”

Kruger smiles at the two of them, it almost seems genuine... but just seems to be too well practiced, but at Boren's statement her eyebrows raise momentarily in recognition of the situation. "Ah, that make sense now. Welcome to Frieburg. What my man was trying to invite you to was joining us to help defend this town from threats both internal and external. A sort of mutual defense force. Basically you would be working with the people you've seen here to keep this city safe. Given all of the refugees entering the area our standard defense force is stretched pretty thin as you can likely tell. So are you interested?" Kruger asks her smile a bit more genuine now than before.


Icky stands tall. ”Whistle, chirp chirp, Squeak, Whistle.” (([b]”I be honored to help in my small way”[/’b])) He looks at Boren with a happy, expectant look. Icky is proud to be asked to join this group. Boren will notice that icky is a little peppier and noticeably standing taller.
User avatar
Icky'Eow
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 19
JIC d20: 1d20 = 8
JIC d100: 1d100 = 48

Conditions: Junkie (high)

Computer Operation 73%: 1d100 = 19
Computer Programming 58%: 1d100 = 97
Literacy: Latin 73%: 1d100 = 68
Language: Euro 88%: 1d100 = 70
Advanced Mathematics 68%: 1d100 = 30
Radio: Basic 58%: 1d100 = 8

Prudence can't turn down a 41-66 year supply of her dope*. "How long will it take to fill my order?" The junkie scholar will make a note to search for a storage location in Freiburg to store all her materials, and of course she cleans out what the chemical supplier has in stock.

Once she has gotten high, Prudence tunes through the local radio frequencies, then hunts for a wireless connection to the city's local network service. If she finds one, she'll dig around and try to find storage units and arrange to work on it, as well as someone muddling through a language she hasn't ever read can. The scholar will also download a map of the city. Once her work on a lifetime supply of drugs is complete, Prudence will poke her head out of the lab and look for one of the people she knows. If she can't find anyone without knocking on doors, Prudence will go back to her truck, tune in a radio station, and start on some light reading- Commentarii de Bello Gallico.

*6,666 to 10,000 doses at 3 doses per week.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Oculus » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:15 am

JIC: 1d20 = 191d100 = 99
Perc: 1d20 = 10

Looking at the card given him the druid seems uncertain what to do with it. Cities and their accommodations were not by nature unknown to him, though his cruelty as a member of the Blood Druids not so long ago did not help, he did not know what a modern place such as Freiburg had for him. Staring at the two-hundred thousand credit card he could not know if this was a week's survival or a King's due.

His eye seems almost glassy as he stares into the distance pondering a course of action along with this card. Reaching up with his other hand he draws a finger across his scalp,"Scritch, scritch, scritch." Turning to Kruger after her address to Ganon the giant proffers his open palm with the card diminutively resting upon its meaty thrown. A curious look crosses the cyclops' face as he asks simply,"Such a small size for so much gratitude." Sounding as if sarcastic he only imagines this card to be a token of the reward and not the whole. Unable to connect the credit card to the total pay the druid asks amiably,"Where would the complete reward be found?" Until a few months previous the Scathach's external world was blood and bone, with suffering the currency of trade. A distant world only finding a gateway in moments of violence, but one that left him ignorant to robots, electronics, and tools, and those things taken for granted by NGR citizens.

Thoughtfully he recognizes,"All but his rifle were mysteries to him and even then, he only knew it's operation and not the how it functioned. Only that it self-charged and expressed different discharged energy with a flick of a toggle." His plain expression turns to one of embarrassment as he sits in a manner appearing comfortable all the while he knew the forthcoming answer would be somehow obvious. Yet having no other way to express the deficiency in his knowledge he smiles as if assuring Kruger and Adalrik that he was not upset.
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD

Image
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Boren » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:47 am

Perception +2: 1d20+2 = 14
JIC 20/100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 82



CPT Adalrik wrote:”Barren Vokks, welcome to Freiberg...I am certain we will be glad to have you on the team."


"My name is Boren, not barren." Boren sniffs. "And thank you for the greeting. It is nice to know there are some civilized people in the NGR."

Kruger wrote:"Ah, that make sense now. Welcome to Frieburg. What my man was trying to invite you to was joining us to help defend this town from threats both internal and external. A sort of mutual defense force. Basically you would be working with the people you've seen here to keep this city safe. Given all of the refugees entering the area our standard defense force is stretched pretty thin as you can likely tell. So are you interested?"


Boren nods eagerly. "Yes yes... when do we begin? Icky..uh I mean Squire, attend me!" Boren looks up and scans the room looking for Icky before looking down and seeing him already at his side. "Oh there you are."

Icky wrote:”Whistle, chirp chirp, Squeak, Whistle.” (([b]”I be honored to help in my small way”[/’b]))


"It is as I told you, friend Icky. They want our help. We must prepare for glorious battle!"
Boren Vokks, Knight of the True VIsion
Azverkan Battle Song
Horror Factor: 10; Natural M.D.C.: 30; G-10 Soldier BA: MDC: 60
T-21 Terrain Hopper PA: Main Body -
170
  • Jump jets damaged: (8' by 8' jumps for 10 consecutive jumps prior to overheating. 20 min cool down time)
Constant Effects
-See the Invisible, Nightvision 500'
-Keen sense of smell (ID everyday smells 76%)
-See supernatural auras of undead/evil supernatural beings (cloudy grey to black aura of vampires, zombies and all types of undead, necromancers, rune/bio-wizard weapons, and individuals possessed by supernatural forces
-Sense supernatural evil: 125' range
-Full PA optics: laser targeting, telescopic sight, passive nightvision, thermo/infrared,ultraviolet, polarization - (Range: 6000')
-External Audio Pick-up - (Range: 300')

User avatar
Boren
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:55 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Consumer » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Among the Refugees
The Refugees look among themselves. Ma'am there is a great many things we'll likely need in the coming days, but for the moment we are content." The man speaking has a humble look to his face. Astra can see that though they are living rough for the moment, they are happy that they're here and likely will find some manner to make this life work for them.

After the dinner, as Astra is returning to her lodgings she is approached by a young Orcish woman wearing rough spun clothing that shows a life on the streets. "A moment of your time ma'am." The woman asks timidly, her eyes darting about as if she is unused to being so out in the open.

At the store
The clerk looks surprised at Kelly. "Let me check." He says before checking his terminal. Several long moments pass before he speaks up again. "If shipping goes well, a week from Munich." He takes Kelly's money and gives her a receipt.

Kelly's perusal of the limited internet of Frieburg does bare some fruit. She finds a place offering storage large enough for her needs, while not breaking the bank. (200 credits per month for a small storage unit)

NGRKonsolat: Debriefing Room
Kruger seems pleased at Boren and Icky. "Excellent. Please fill out this form and everything will be official." Kruger says handing a pair of data slates with a basic form on the screen. Filling it out is rather easy, and once handed back to Kruger she smiles. "Welcome to Frieburg. Here is the frequency the team uses, feel free to meet them and or make your way around town and explore."

As Ganon sets the card down Kruger makes a noise. "Adalrick, I don't think you understand. This money would have been given to you dead or alive. Though dead would have brought you far less. We all make tough decisions in life, and in the military we make even tougher ones. If the Gargoyles had gotten the doctor the consequences would have been awful, but you and yours made the mission happen. If you still feel like that, I'll hold onto this until you need it."

GM Notes
The Debriefing is over, shopping, building, etc is available for the moment. Post in the appropriate thread and I'll update at the very least next week.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 11
JIC d20: 1d20 = 10
JIC d100: 1d100 = 94

Conditions: Junkie (high)

After renting her storage unit, Prudence leaves word with the Konsulate that the scholar will be visiting the refugee camps and that she can be reached by her teammates on a specific predesignated radio channel. Prudence then takes off on foot to catch public transportation there, leaving behind her American-made hovertruck for repairs to it's front end.

(Refugee Camp)
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 7 (additional +4 for tech)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 2/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 52

Military Etiquette 80% /1d100 = 92
Military Etiquette 80% /1d100 = 15
90% vs. armed forces /1d100 = 77
Mechanical Engineer 85% /1d100 = 1
Robot Mechanics 80% /1d100 = 93
Robot Mechanics 80% /1d100 = 60
Vehicle Armorer 90% /1d100 = 89
Basic Mechanics 80% /1d100 = 41

Kruger wrote:As Ganon sets the card down Kruger makes a noise. "Adalrick, I don't think you understand. This money would have been given to you dead or alive. Though dead would have brought you far less. We all make tough decisions in life, and in the military we make even tougher ones. If the Gargoyles had gotten the doctor the consequences would have been awful, but you and yours made the mission happen. If you still feel like that, I'll hold onto this until you need it."


His hand rested on the card as she spoke reassuring the veteran mechanic.I don’t know… is she is right? The Doctor would have died if we didn’t go after her. Would executing her if we failed been any different than not going after her in the first place? he rationalizes attempting to come to terms with his internal conflict over his orders to murder the Doctor.

”Since being grounded from flying I have managed maintenance personnel, sign off on supply orders, and oversea the maintenance of a wing, not lead clandestine operations. I am not ready for this, you and I know this. Where I should be and where I am at for this are years behind me.” Ganon says to Kruger pausing a long while. Looking up with an expression of realization and a small fire in his eyes he says to her ”You have a reputation for this. You can train me.” Ganon says realizing the resource to his problem is before him like a long lost tool found in a crevice of his box.

Ganon picks up the card tapping its edge on the table. ”I am going to need to do better. Ma’am, can I request to be granted a meeting with the facilities medical? I don’t know if this covers the visit but keep it and save the difference, if any, for me.” he asks CPT Kruger. [Please see PM in regards to medical.]

Oculus wrote:"Where would the complete reward be found?" the Druid asks.

”Sir, the currency is stored on the card. Give it to whoever you require a purchase or service from and they will charge the amount with a verifying signature or thumb print.” Ganon informs the out of sorts giant.

After advising the giant Ganon leaves to check on his PA and its rearmament speaking to the crew chief, ”It could use some reinforcement.” He says directing the crew chief to shore up the armor on the PA. [OCC skill add +10% M.D.C to PA armor locations or can we presume Ganon has made his OCC modifications in the past since this is his own PA?] After he sees the crew chief get started he turns heading to the medical facility to discuss his health.
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Consumer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:13 am

Gannon

Kruger looks mildly confused at Gannon. "Train you in what, Administration? You'd find it a boring life." Kruger says to Gannon, seemingly not getting what he's asking. "I can set up a meeting with Medical, they're going to want to know for what reason... Are you sick or wounded?" Kruger asks again with a mildly confused look on her face. Once Gannon has given her an answer she nods and makes the request for him. "They'll be waiting for you"

Gannon takes a few moments to explain currency to Oculus, before heading to the motorpool. He finds his armor pretty much as he left it save that there is a crate of ammo next to it and a clipboard with paperwork stating what needs to be done with it. Gannon can see the mechanic across the way pulling the bent grill off of Kelly's Hover Truck. Upon talking to the Mechaninc, the man shrugs. "Sorry boss I don't have the part here for an upgrade, you'd have to get transferred up to the military base and get the deck chief there to look at it. Loading ammo is really the extent of my knowledge when it comes to power armor."

After talking to the motorpool mechanic, Gannon has to rush to the medical facility. He's greeted by a nurse. "How can I help you Sir."

OOC Comments
The NGRKonsolate doesn't have the facilities to upgrade your armor. And no no upgrades had been done, so they will need to be taken care of in game.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 17
JIC d20: 1d20 = 7
JIC d100: 1d100 = 40

Conditions: Junkie (coming down, not yet in withdrawals)

Lore: Magic
General Knowledge: 53%: 1d100 = 15
Recog. Magic Circles, Runes, etc: 43%: 1d100 = 48
Recognize Enchantment 38%: 1d100 = 72

Prudence makes a good impersonation of a corpse while she sleeps after her rush. The junkie scholar might awaken in the morning a tad cranky if lots of loud power tools are used in the repairs. However,even in that case, Prudence simply tries to lay back down, flops around a bit, and finally begins staring at the hammer she found on the corpse just before her ramming attack. Oh yeah. You. I was gonna trade you for dope. Guess I don't have to now. Maybe I can figure out what you are, instead. Just don't touch it Kelly, the last person to touch it appeared to use it to bash their own brains to mush.

Prudence examines the hammer, again without touching it directly.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Astra » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 17
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 4;JIC d100: 1d100 = 97

Although tired and dirty, Astra pauses, stopping mid-stride, straightens and regards the young orc woman kindly. "What seems to be the matter?", Astra asks with as much of a smile as she can manage. "I can speak to my allies, if you need more hands"

It is sad that so many need help. Why am I the only one who seems capable?
Magical Girl Astra
P.P.E.: 132/132
H.P.: 45/34
S.D.C.: 150/150
OOC Comments
Current Effects:
Constant Conditions:
•Sense vampires (1000' but not exact person) •Recognize vampires by appearance: 30%
•Sense Ley Lines and Ley Line Nexuses (per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113)
•Sense Rifts (as per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113) •Recognize Supernatural Shapechangers (62% (+3%); see Mystic Russia, p.136)
•Impervious to Vampires (see Mystic Russia, p.136) •Nightvision (500') & See the Invisible (see Mystic Russia, p.136)

Naruni N-F40A Heavy Force Field (Rifts Mercenaries, p.126)
•MDC 110/110
•Regenerates 1 MDC per melee while active (as long as not overloaded)
•Active Duration: 8 Hours per E-Clip
•Activation: 7 seconds
•Weight: 15 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Long Sword (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•Indestructible
•Inflicts 5d6 M.D.
•Steel Weapon; +1d6 M.D.
•Combat Bonuses; +1 to strike, +2 to parry & disarm
•Weight: 5 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Chain Weapon (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•200 M.D.C.
•Inflicts 3d6 M.D.
•Copper Weapon; makes user Impervious to fire as long as the weapon is in her possession. Weapon itself is also impervious to fire.
•Flaming Weapon; bursts into magical fire upon command, inflicting +3d6 M.D.
•Still does 1/2 damage to supernatural creatures who are normally immune to fire
•Even if not flaming No Evil creature can pick up item without being burnt 2d4MD.
•Weight: 5 Lbs

User avatar
Astra
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 12 (additional +4 for tech)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 9/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 8

Military Etiquette 80% /1d100 = 97 Failure, not critical
Military Etiquette 80% /1d100 = 72 Success
Bioware Mechanics 80% /1d100 = 73 Success

Kruger wrote: Kruger looks mildly confused at Gannon. "Train you in what, Administration? You'd find it a boring life." Kruger says to Gannon, seemingly not getting what he's asking. "I can set up a meeting with Medical, they're going to want to know for what reason... Are you sick or wounded?" Kruger asks again with a mildly confused look on her face. Once Gannon has given her an answer she nods and makes the request for him. "They'll be waiting for you"

”Ma’am, apologies that I am not being clear; perhaps I am just exhausted. I will speak to you later about it once I have had time to gather myself. Thank you.” Ganon says snapping to attention with a salute before heading out.

Stopping by the garage he finds that the previous team that had accomplish the overhaul on his PA was no longer available. Well that’s a shame. I will have to procure some more equipment at some time to do it myself I suppose. he thinks while heading to medical.

Medical wrote: "How can I help you Sir."


”CPT Kruger should have a request in for me?” Ganon answers. ”I need to have an upgrade to my datalink. What can you do for me?” [Hyper-Link pg 87 100k] and Just in case if Oculus gives the difference to Ganon Hacking Computer pg 87 195k]
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Consumer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Kelly
Kelly's visual examination of the golden hammer that still has some blood and viscera caked onto it. The hammer is surprisingly beautiful wit exquisite engravings depicting some manner of ancient forge god, mixed with some rather obscure magical symbols, all of this lies on a obviously solid gold hammer. Though other than that she can't make out any other details of it's nature.

Astra
The orcish woman sighs deeply. "I came to tell you of a danger. People have been going missing in the Underground. Occasionally they are found a few days later without many of their body parts or organs, other times they're never seen again. You must help us, the government is doing nothing, saying it's just gang fighting." The woman urgently pleads. The woman seems both scared and concerned for the safety of her people.

Image

Gannon
Captain Kruger nods at Gannon before he leaves.

At the medical center, the doctor looks at Gannon. "Yep I got a order right here. Hmmm. A hyper link, very experimental... unknown side effects at times. Are you sure? Okay then, Follow me." The doctor leads Gannon off to a small room. "DIsrobe...." Several hours pass as the doctor pulls out Gannon's data Jack and modifies it with the new hardware. Once the implant is installed, The doctor puts a bandage over the jack. "I would avoid using the datajack and hyper-link for at least week. any earlier and you could have complications."
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Oculus » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:15 am

JIC: 1d20 = 181d100 = 31
Perc: 1d20 = 14

Gannon:
"Sir, the currency is stored on the card. Give it to whoever you require a purchase or service from and they will charge the amount with a verifying signature or thumb print.” Ganon informs the out of sorts giant.


Nodding slowly Oculus seems to understand before a smile sprouts wider with each bobbing head motion,"This shall be a forthcoming experience for all!" Stowing the tiny square in a "small" sack all to itself the giant saunters out to an unspoken goal as he disappears beyond the compounds threshold.

He already knew his plan this evening, tomorrow, and the day beyond that. Wondering amid the city's lanes and thoroughfares the druid begins collecting various herbal ingredients and if not what he needs from a vendor, instead where such has locally been seen to get him on his way.

OOC reference to Alicja:
OOC Comments


Making known his intention to the refugee's leader, perhaps Alicja the previous leader if she still holds that mantle whom he and friends traveled with to Frieburg. Speaking plainly the giant states his plan to brew a type of beer called gruit made of various herbs such as juniper berries, ginger, caraway, and the like as needed to result in a flavorful inebriating concoction intended to be consumed in culmination of a merry feast for all who make the ceremony a success.

Previous ceremony that the refuges aided:
OOC Comments


The feast would be made possible by the people in the same manner as they had in helping produce a magical artifact intent on protecting them on their journey to Freiburg. Thankfully the last leg of the journey saw little need for elementals as expected, nor did Freiburg fail to have room for the people that Oculus need apply the likes of an Earth Elemental to dig foundations or to build homes of logs. Still, Freiburg is low on resources and Oculus would see to it that himself, the refugees, and their neighbors too in charity remain well fed.

Spending some time collecting the fermentation vats and glass or wooden barrel stores as needed for the fermented brew in preparation, Oculus locates Ganon for an important part of the effort.

Hopefully finding the mechanic Oculus asks him,"Can you offer your aid?" Holding the combat damaged giant TX-001 Defense Shield before him Oculus continues,"In ceremony this shield was symbol to bounty. So damaged it shall be made anew as a true shield against famine."

Carrying a solemn expression the druid continues,"I have yet to produce tools that can work this metal without a hot enough furnace..." Looking expectantly at the mechanic as if that was enough he asks,"Would you provide such heat for a smithy?" Flexing his fists, the giant's muscles bulge in anticipation of swinging hammers at the forge.

Oculus' intent is to create a Cauldron of Plenty for the refugees out of the damaged shields materials which increases the volume of anything cooked in it by ten. Given the size of the shield it should be sufficient to make a 100 gallon cauldron out of it.
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD

Image
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Astra » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 6
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 2;JIC d100: 1d100 = 82

"I should warn you that I am not a police officer, however I will investigate to the best of my ability." Astra says reassuringly, putting her hand on the orc woman's

shoulder. "Perhaps it would be best for me to enlist the aid of my comrades."
Clicking her radio on, Astra speaks to the group, "I have an orcish woman here who tells me people are being harvested for body parts or otherwise going missing in the Underground. Is anyone able to meet up with us and probe this issue?" If so, Astra arranges a meetup nearby.

I have no investigative experience., Astra sighs to herself.
"I am sorry, how terribly rude of me. What is your name? I am Astra."
She waits a response then asks, "Is anyone currently missing? Can you take me to someone who has recently lost organs or limbs?" Seems like a reasonable place to start.
Magical Girl Astra
P.P.E.: 132/132
H.P.: 45/34
S.D.C.: 150/150
OOC Comments
Current Effects:
Constant Conditions:
•Sense vampires (1000' but not exact person) •Recognize vampires by appearance: 30%
•Sense Ley Lines and Ley Line Nexuses (per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113)
•Sense Rifts (as per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113) •Recognize Supernatural Shapechangers (62% (+3%); see Mystic Russia, p.136)
•Impervious to Vampires (see Mystic Russia, p.136) •Nightvision (500') & See the Invisible (see Mystic Russia, p.136)

Naruni N-F40A Heavy Force Field (Rifts Mercenaries, p.126)
•MDC 110/110
•Regenerates 1 MDC per melee while active (as long as not overloaded)
•Active Duration: 8 Hours per E-Clip
•Activation: 7 seconds
•Weight: 15 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Long Sword (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•Indestructible
•Inflicts 5d6 M.D.
•Steel Weapon; +1d6 M.D.
•Combat Bonuses; +1 to strike, +2 to parry & disarm
•Weight: 5 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Chain Weapon (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•200 M.D.C.
•Inflicts 3d6 M.D.
•Copper Weapon; makes user Impervious to fire as long as the weapon is in her possession. Weapon itself is also impervious to fire.
•Flaming Weapon; bursts into magical fire upon command, inflicting +3d6 M.D.
•Still does 1/2 damage to supernatural creatures who are normally immune to fire
•Even if not flaming No Evil creature can pick up item without being burnt 2d4MD.
•Weight: 5 Lbs

User avatar
Astra
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Consumer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:06 am

Oculus
Oculus wanders the are looking for the herbs and plant matter he will need for his next project. Even going so far as to purchase what he needs from the vendors in the echo district.
Question
Please give me amounts. How much are you planning on brewing. At the very least tell me how much you're willing to spend.


When Occulus informs the leaders that he want's to brew them a drink, they seem happy with the concept. But who wouldn't be happy knowing they'll likely soon be able to drink away any woes they'll have.

It takes Oculus some time to find Gannon, and when he does, he notices Gannon has a bandage on his head.
Conversation happens, but Gannon needs to respond.

Astra wrote:"I have an orcish woman here who tells me people are being harvested for body parts or otherwise going missing in the Underground. Is anyone able to meet up with us and probe this issue?"

This message is passed on when Oculus is near Gannon.


Astra

Astra wrote:"I have an orcish woman here who tells me people are being harvested for body parts or otherwise going missing in the Underground. Is anyone able to meet up with us and probe this issue?"


The orcish woman nods. "I know you're not a police officer, but word has spread that there are heroes willing to help those in need. That is why I sought you out." When Astra says that she has no Investigation experience, the orcish woman frowns slightly. "I'm certain that with your companions you should be able to investigate it more effectively than anyone I could muster." The woman says with a bit of confidence. The woman smiles, it is a weak smile of someone who has many problems. "My name is Ingrid, it's nice to meet you Astra." Ingrid responds politely. "I do not know anyone currently missing, my brother was taken weeks ago, but his body showed up missing several organs. I could take you to our doctor, that is where we take the bodies we find as we don't have anywhere else to take them really."
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: NGRKonsulat (NGR Consulate)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 6
JIC d20: 1d20 = 14
JIC d100: 1d100 = 45

Prudence's radio crackles to life and the other female voice on her team speaks through it. "Kelly here. I can assist you. What is your location? " Prudence shuffles her armor back on, and heads out to meet Astra. The scholar pauses to affix the hammer to her utility belt on the way out.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am


Return to Eurasia Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron