Postby Icky'Eow » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:08 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 4 =
JIC D100 1d100 = 57=
Perc: 1d100 = 28 = / +30% looking to find salvage

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
Insanity: Kleptomaniac
Telemechanics - Linked with -
Translater - When speaking, it is thru translater. ((BOLD))

POST – Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

A Meeting of the Technicians

Gannon and Icky meet near the old orcish woman peddling her wares. Icky explains what he's trying to do and Gannon sees if he can help. After laying on the charm and giving the lady the salesman speech about receiving exposure for her work by just giving the bowls to the feast, nets him a response. "No, One credit a bowl like I told your Crab friend a few minutes ago. Exposure and possible clientele doesn't pay for my rent."

Icky looks at the lady with a confused look. ((You no help others?? You care only bout monies. You bad person. Good to help others.”)) Icky grabs Ganon’s arm and starts to walk away. ((“We go!! We find ones to help...not bad greedy ones.”)) As he walks, he notices the pair looking at them. Icky turns his left eye to look at them while his other eye keeps looking at Ganon. ((“Me sees other watch us.”)) With a blink, he preps for trouble. ((Casts armor of ithan))
The Dangerous Icky'eow
PPE: 112
ISP: 70
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Astra » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:48 am

Perception: 1d20 = 4
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 11;JIC d100: 1d100 = 70

Astra nods at Kelly. "Most likely the smart thing to do.", she agrees.
Tapping her radio on, Astra attempts to contact the rest of the group.
"Gannon, Icky, Oculus, come in. We've found something from the murder scene, are you able to join us? Over." The Slayer impatiently waits, arms crossed, tapping her foot. I know we should wait but, the reception down here might be insufficient to get any signal., she tells herself. In truth, however, she just wants to get moving. If they get a response, she'll give the co-ordinates where Ingrid, Kelly and herself are holding steady.
Magical Girl Astra
P.P.E.: 132/132
H.P.: 45/34
S.D.C.: 150/150
OOC Comments
Current Effects:
Constant Conditions:
•Sense vampires (1000' but not exact person) •Recognize vampires by appearance: 30%
•Sense Ley Lines and Ley Line Nexuses (per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113)
•Sense Rifts (as per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113) •Recognize Supernatural Shapechangers (62% (+3%); see Mystic Russia, p.136)
•Impervious to Vampires (see Mystic Russia, p.136) •Nightvision (500') & See the Invisible (see Mystic Russia, p.136)

Naruni N-F40A Heavy Force Field (Rifts Mercenaries, p.126)
•MDC 110/110
•Regenerates 1 MDC per melee while active (as long as not overloaded)
•Active Duration: 8 Hours per E-Clip
•Activation: 7 seconds
•Weight: 15 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Long Sword (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•Indestructible
•Inflicts 5d6 M.D.
•Steel Weapon; +1d6 M.D.
•Combat Bonuses; +1 to strike, +2 to parry & disarm
•Weight: 5 Lbs

Mystic Kuznya Chain Weapon (Rifts World Book 18, p.123-124)
•200 M.D.C.
•Inflicts 3d6 M.D.
•Copper Weapon; makes user Impervious to fire as long as the weapon is in her possession. Weapon itself is also impervious to fire.
•Flaming Weapon; bursts into magical fire upon command, inflicting +3d6 M.D.
•Still does 1/2 damage to supernatural creatures who are normally immune to fire
•Even if not flaming No Evil creature can pick up item without being burnt 2d4MD.

Astra

Postby Faust » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 55 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 50
Conditions: none

Walking down the tunnels with his newly formed companion, Faust rounded the corner. Surprised to see to figures standing in the middle of the walkway, apparently in mid conversation. As the unknown pair in the tunnel are preparing their defenses, from being caught off guard, Faust reacts in his own way. Appearing out from underneath his clothes, his barnacle bio-armor encrusts his entire body. A fish net like armor covered in barnicales, with the full armor on it adds a about a foot and a half. Pulling out his Neural mace and taking a step back.

Noticing that one of the unknown figures resembles a hermit crab, Fust decides to take a more diplomatic approach. Speaking in Lemurain, he quickly speaks up before anyone can do something hastily. ”Whoa! Excuse me, friend. Me and my companion here was wondering if this the Untergrund? We are new to the area and don’t know our way around.” Faust then repeats himself in Euro. ”Whoa! Excuse me, friend. Me and my companion here was wondering if this the Untergrund? We are new to the area and don’t know our way around.”
P.P.E.: 106/120
I.S.P.: 33/35

H.P.: 60/60
S.D.C.: 47/47
Faust

Postby Diomedes » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

(rolls carried)

Diomedes glances to his side as he sees Faust's shadow grow as his armor encases him. For his part, he rolls his shoulders, the muscles causing the shirt to bunch and flex. He tilts his head side to side, a pair of sharp cracking sounds. "So you think they want to fight, Faust? Let's let them make the first move, we are the newcomers here, afterall."

Things must be pretty bad here if everyone's first instinct is that they are about to be attacked, Diomedes muses as he waits for the pair to decide to fight, flee, or parlay.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 249
Sense Vampires: 600'
Diomedes

Postby Icky'Eow » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:12 am

((Rolls held))

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
Telemechanics: mental operation -

Tapping her radio on, Astra attempts to contact the rest of the group.
"Gannon, Icky, Oculus, come in. We've found something from the murder scene, are you able to join us? Over."

Icky gets one eye on Ganon and the other on the two new guys. With one hand he holds a finger in a “1 minute” type gesture, Icky hears the radio and responds ”Astra..Here be Icky. We talk new guys, then come to you.” Icky then focuses both eyes on Ganon, while still holding up finger at the new guys. ((“Astra need us...quick talk then go??))

He looks back at the 2 new guys with one eye, just in time to see the barnacle armor activate.

Appearing out from underneath his clothes, his barnacle bio-armor encrusts his entire body. A fish net like armor covered in barnicales, with the full armor on it adds a about a foot and a half. Pulling out his Neural mace and taking a step back.

Icky cocks his head to one side while bringing both eyes to bear on the armor. ”is...that..Barnacle Armor??” He closes the hand he was holding up, then opens his hand , palm out, in the universal “wait” gesture. As he does so, he uses the gesture to also cast “Negate Mechanics” in an attempt to jam the power switch so it cant be turned on. As he is about to speak, he hears his native tongue.
Speaking in Lemurain, he quickly speaks up before anyone can do something hastily. ”Whoa! Excuse me, friend. Me and my companion here was wondering if this the Untergrund? We are new to the area and don’t know our way around.”

Icky’s eyes flare open as he hears the voice. He responds in Lemurian ”finally!! It has been so long since I could talk without that translater.” He gives his head a shake ”sorry. I am Icky;Eow, traveling reapir man and now adventurer. This is my comrade, and teammate, Ganon. And yes, this is the underground. If you need help, we may be able to assist.’ Icky is about to tell ganon what they said when he hears them speak euro, and his translater spits out the same thing he heard in lemurian. ”Forget it. That is what we said.”

Diomedes glances to his side as he sees Faust's shadow grow as his armor encases him. For his part, he rolls his shoulders, the muscles causing the shirt to bunch and flex. He tilts his head side to side, a pair of sharp cracking sounds.

Icky sees the second guy limber up as if to fight. ((“Whoa!! We talking is all.”))[
As he holds up both hands in a peaceful move.

"So you think they want to fight, Faust? Let's let them make the first move, we are the newcomers here, afterall."

as he hears this thru his translater, Icky relaxs and lowers his arms. He points at the new guys and then at Ganon ((“you talk...Me call Astra”)) He moves off to the sdie and uses his drone as a relay to the others. ((“Me and ganon find a lemurain talking man and friend....we talk, if good...we bring...if bad, we squish and call back. Oh!! Wait!!”)) He uses his telemechanics to use Glitch, the drone as a video link to the others. (Skill Via telemechanics = 88% / 1d100 = 33 )

Triax EIR-70 Spy Drone (“Glitch”)
OOC Comments
Exclusive to the NGR Military
Model Type: Covert Animal Surveillance Robot.
Class: Coordinated Reconnaissance Robot Drone.
Crew: None, robot with an artificial intelligence (A.I.).
S.D.C. by Location:
Head- 8
Legs ( 4-6) - 3 each
* Main Body- 8-12 depending on the size of the 'Bot.
* The entire creature is small, ranging from the size of a poker chip to that of a pack of cigarettes/mouse, making the entire construct/main body a small and difficult target to hit. The
main body of the tiny 'Bot can only be struck when the attacker makes a Called Shot, and even then he is -5 to strike. The head, legs and tail (when applicable) cannot be targeted from a distance, only when the 'Bot is immobilized or held in one's hand can the appendages be removed or destroyed.
Depleting the S.D.C. of the Main Body completely destroys the robot drone and all data and video stored inside of it.
Speed:
Running: 15 mph (24 km) maximum.
Leaping: One foot (0.3 m) high or lengthwise.
Flying: Not possible.
Underwater Capabilities: Swim across the surface of water at 30% its running speed.
Statistical Data:
Size: Varies with the body type and animal being simulated.
Stats are listed for the mouse Spy 'Bot. Large beetles are roughly equivalent, smaller insects are roughly half. Nothing larger than a mouse has been put into the field.
Height: Mouse: 2 inches
Width: Mouse: 2 inches
Length: Mouse: 4 inches, plus tail: 8 inches
Color: Typically painted black, brown or grey.
Weight: 1.6 pounds
Physical Strength: Human equivalent P.S. of 10.
Other Notable Attributes: I.Q. 14, P.P. 18, P.B. 7.
Attacks/ Actions per Melee: Six.
Cargo: None.
Power System:
• High capacity battery system with an average energy life of five months.
Standard Drone Sensor Systems:
Wide-band radio receiver and transmitter:
• Described below.
Optical reader:
• reading computer screens, newspapers, books, notes, etc
Optical scanner:
• Described below
Gyro-compass:
• It enables the user to always locate North and the other directions, as well as up and down.
Motion detector and warning system:
• Hair-like sensor wires that are actually tiny motion detector sensors.
• The system will work to measure noticeable movement near the character.
• The reliability of the detector is quite limited, but can be used to accurately assess wind direction and wind speed, and to detect the rapid approach of large moving objects, such as a vehicle, aircraft, power armor etc., whose rapid approach or large size causes a disturbance in the air.
• A motion detector is especially useful in the dark because the speeding object must usually be within 600 feet (increased range) to create a detectable air current.
• Likewise, the motion sensor will detect the movement of somebody/thing moving nearby, within 140 feet (increased range).
• The sensor can also detect sudden changes in air current and pressure caused by somebody opening a door or window, and can estimate speed of travel when inside an open-air (or open window) vehicle.
Molecular Analyzer (same as Cybernetic Lung):
• This micro-chip based sensor is used for testing and analyzing impurities in the air. It can specifically identify any chemical, or strange and dangerous molecules, like the presence of gas, oil, pollution, or other chemicals in the air.
Monitor jack/connector plug ( in the tail)

Radio Communication:
• Medium-range, wide-band directional radio.
• Range: 50 miles (80 km).
• The signal transmitted is encrypted, and requires knowledge of Electronic Countermeasures to retrieve and unscramble it; prevents being intercepted or hacked.
Optics:
• has two small, wide-angle cameras and one telescopic zoom lens.
• advanced robot optics (basic 20/20 vision up to two miles away) with infrared, ultraviolet, polarization, passive nightvision, all with a range of 4,000 feet, plus telescopic vision with a range of two miles, and an optical reader.
Motion Detector:
• Increased range: 100 feet, adds to the ability to respond quickly and dodge.
Enhanced Audio Pickup System:
• High-quality microphones and listening array, able to hear sounds as quiet as 20 dB as far away as 500 ft.

Standard EIR-70 Computer Programs:
Military General Programming:
• Computer Operation 95%,
• Languages include Euro, American, German, Techno-can, and Gobblely at 96%,
• Lore: Demons and Monsters 70 (+10 when it comes to Gargoyles and Brodkil),
• Mathematics: Basic 96%,
• Military Etiquette 96%, and
• Radio: Basic 96%.
Military Reconnaissance & Intelligence Program:
• Climbing 85%/65%,
• Detect Ambush 60%,
• Detect Concealment 60%,
• I.D. Plants and Animals 88%,
• Intelligence 80% (+10% when dealing with Gargoyles and Brodkil),
• Land Navigation 88%,
• Prowl 85%,
• Tailing (people or vehicles) 95%,
• Tracking People 88%,
• Wilderness Survival 80%.
Weapon Systems:
• None
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faust » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:35 am

-Rolls Carried over-

Icky wrote:”finally!! It has been so long since I could talk without that translater.” He gives his head a shake ”sorry. I am Icky;Eow, traveling reapir man and now adventurer. This is my comrade, and teammate, Ganon. And yes, this is the underground. If you need help, we may be able to assist.’

Faust lowers his helmet portion of his armor and puts his mace in his belt. He turns his head to Diomedes with a half cocked smile. ”We won’t need to fight. I think we just caught them off guard. Our crab friend here speaks Lemurian. He is a traveling repairman and adventure. His name is Icky’Eow and other one is Ganon. Oh, and yes this is the untergrund. I belive they are going to help us. I just don’t know if the one in NGR armor can understand us.

Faust

Postby Oculus » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:14 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 71d100 = 22
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 1

Land Navigation -- 58% / 1d100 = 10(Finding his way back.)

Ol'Magnus shrugs. "Some Gods teach harsh lessons. I am not entirely sure that I have learned mine yet." Ol'Magnus says with a soft chuckle.

His great noggin tipping in acknowledgement the Scathach's chapped lips purse in consideration of the old man's words before repeating them,"Not a lesson learned?" Shaking his head in the negative the druid answers after breathing in slowly,"As the druids teach, having not attained mastery does not mean the lesson is not known."

Giving the old man a compassionate eye he adds,"I too have lessons yet to be mastered." Reaching down and putting a great hand on the old man's shoulder as lightly as he may, Oculus finishes,"Your lesson will be mastered upon the last moments of this dark one." As the giant thinks to himself,"And maybe I too will have mastered a lesson or two..."

Ol'Magnus nods at the question. "The easiest answer is the All Father told me, but it's slightly more or less complicated. As I've said with you earlier, I have been tracking him for longer than you've been alive. When I scryed him recently I saw you and you're companions in my visions. So when I saw you talking with the Christian Priest, I knew I was on the right track." Ol'Magnus says without breaking stride.

Giving a grimace in reply Oculus adds,"Scrying the otherworld's meaning is fraught with danger." Lifting his palm from the old man's shoulder Oculus,"Understanding and the message do not go hand in hand." Smiling though the giant adds,"But if your god, Odin says you should meet us to fight this evil..." Clapping his great hands together,"Ha! I do not need an invitation from any to bring these hands to cover and wring the life from the darkness!"

Speeding up the giant encourages,"Come, come, meet my companions and we shall make light work of this fiend!"

Astra:
"Gannon, Icky, Oculus, come in. We've found something from the murder scene, are you able to join us? Over."

Feeling Ganon's mouse crawling through his beard and to his ear the message comes through. Cupping his great palm around his ear the druid tries to whisper to the little mouse,"Please tell Lady Astrapi we are making the journey and shall be in good company once more in due time. I have a friend here to meet."

Looking to the old man who likely heard his version of a whisper Oculus smiles,"We meet my companions shortly." Leading the man Oculus takes him to where the morgue is and introduces Ol'Magnus and his story to his companions.
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:03 am

The Gathering of the Fellowship

Diomedes and Faust find a subtle miscommunication that is quickly sorted out upon meeting Icky'Eow and Gannon. In short order the rest of the group gathers together, with Oculus bringing another stranger with him. The man looks to be a ancient and rotten looking old man dressed in layers of tattered and soiled robes. To which even though Oculus has been dealing with the old man for a while just notices that he is likely wearing dirty/rusty chain mail under the layers.

The Old man looks at the gathered people and smiles a rotten toothed grin. "A Lemurian and an Atlantian, I have not dealt with your kind in a long time.... Oh my apologies my name is Magnus, everyone calls me Ol'Magnus and they aren't wrong. I know of the creature you are hunting and I can help you find him." Ol'Magnus says with a old man wheeze. Ingrid looks at the old man and cocks her head to the side. "You've known who it was this whole time..." She mutters the sound of anger rising in her voice. "Why didn't you do something? Tell someone..." Ingrid says her eyes beginning to water.

"I have told many child, but none have listened to me. The downside of being considered a madman. I am sorry if my inability to convince the masses of the trouble have caused you harm child." Magnus says his voice full of comfort and regret. His words seem to comfort Ingrid slightly.

Ol'Magnus looks back to the group. "You seek a Necromancer called the Nightwraith, he likely had a normal name centuries ago, when he was purely human. I have been hunting him for a very long time. Last I dealt with him was in Egypt..." He sighs. "The Phoenix Empire, this was a while ago though. I know he likely has one powerful Mummy servant and likely several other animate dead. He is not unknown to have a few living minions, usually acting as couriers and extra muscle. He is likely holed up in some long forgotten bunker from the time before the Rifts, as he was in Germany... The NGR during those times." Ol'Magnus says before pausing and rummaging through his robes and eventually pulling a small glass bottle out. He pulls the cork and takes a quick drink before putting the cork back in and putting the bottle back in his robes.

"Do you have anymore questions?"
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:53 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 2 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 11, 1d100 = 21

Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 45% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--66% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--66% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--50% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--90% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--56% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--26% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--51% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 76% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities: Sustain - 3 days

Lore: Magic (General) 45% vs 1d100 = 23 | Pass | Knowledge of Necromancy
Lore: Monsters & Demons 60% vs 1d100 = 83 | Fail | What types of creatures hangout with Necromancers

Diomedes looks at the Lemurian and the Junk Crab, he smiles as he sees the crab excitedly talking with his friend. He holds out his hand palm open, fingers spread wide, "Hello, my name is Diomedes, it is a pleasure to meet another who also must be far from home, Icky'Eow."

He greets Ganon, then the rest of their team when they arrive. This is an eclectic group, two human women, a human male, a cyclops, and a junk crab. I would not expect such a group to band together, they must have a common cause, Diomedes muses.

He looks closely at the old man the cyclops brought with him. Could this be the man with the clue I need? he thinks.

Magnus wrote:The Old man looks at the gathered people and smiles a rotten toothed grin. "A Lemurian and an Atlantian, I have not dealt with your kind in a long time.... Oh my apologies my name is Magnus, everyone calls me Ol'Magnus and they aren't wrong. I know of the creature you are hunting and I can help you find him." Ol'Magnus says with a old man wheeze.

"Well met Ol'Magnus. I know not what creature I seek, but I do seek blades that are the bane of the undead, made in a land far to the east. I believe that one of them was taken to this land, hidden by the forces of darkness." The large man says. "It gladdens my heart to hear, that you have been able to persevere and survive."

Magnus wrote:Ol'Magnus looks back to the group. "You seek a Necromancer called the Nightwraith, he likely had a normal name centuries ago, when he was purely human. I have been hunting him for a very long time. Last I dealt with him was in Egypt..." He sighs. "The Phoenix Empire, this was a while ago though. I know he likely has one powerful Mummy servant and likely several other animate dead. He is not unknown to have a few living minions, usually acting as couriers and extra muscle. He is likely holed up in some long forgotten bunker from the time before the Rifts, as he was in Germany... The NGR during those times." Ol'Magnus says before pausing and rummaging through his robes and eventually pulling a small glass bottle out. He pulls the cork and takes a quick drink before putting the cork back in and putting the bottle back in his robes.

A necromancer. I've heard tales of 'good' necromancers in the lands of Russia, but I have yet to ever meet one. Their powers over the dead and dying invariably warp their minds into thinking that they can control life. But they do is a mockery of living, the undead slayer thinks to himself. He says to the old man, "Who would have knowledge of these old bunkers you speak of?"

He turns to Faust, "This may be what I have been looking for, I must investigate." Shifting his gaze towards the others, "You all appear to be investigating an issue much more relevant to the people of this area. I propose that we join forces to hunt down this Nightwraith and stop him. Who is the leader of your intrepid band?" He turns to the leader, "What say you?"

A bit later, he asks of Icky'Eow. "Would you be able to install your Lemurian language file onto my Language translator?" He holds out the device. "Faust and I have been able to communicate in Dragonese easily enough, but it would be faster for both of us, if my translator could speak Lemurian directly rather than have yours translate another language into it first."
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 6 =
JIC D100 1d100 = 40=
Perc: 1d100 = 52 = / +30% looking to find salvage

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
Telemechanics: mental operation -

Diomedes looks at the Lemurian and the Junk Crab, he smiles as he sees the crab excitedly talking with his friend. He holds out his hand palm open, fingers spread wide, "Hello, my name is Diomedes, it is a pleasure to meet another who also must be far from home, Icky'Eow."

”Never really knew a home. As a younglling, I was riased on a flotilla built by my family. We survived by repiaring gear and stuff from travelers. Then one day the slavers came and now I am here. For now this home.” as he says home, he pats his shell. Well, garbage bin with streetsigns and corrugated metal bolted on, covered in graffiti

The man looks to be a ancient and rotten looking old man dressed in layers of tattered and soiled robes. To which even though Oculus has been dealing with the old man for a while just notices that he is likely wearing dirty/rusty chain mail under the layers.

Icky looks towards the giant And the old man, then he sniffs the air ((“Why you smell....like old metal?”)) his “mustache” starts twitching “and dirt....poop....and other grossness” With a wince, Icky continues his tinkering. As he works, he will occasionally look up and pay attention. Usually this is done with one eye stalk twisting around.

As he listens, Icky will tell glitch to search keywords. Anyone listening will hear the occasional squeak or whistle come from Icky. ((“Ol’Magnus...Necromancer ...Nightwraith... Egypt...The Phoenix Empire....Mummy servant....animate dead....known living couriers or muscle .... Germany ... The NGR))

Ol'Magnus says before pausing and rummaging through his robes and eventually pulling a small glass bottle out. He pulls the cork and takes a quick drink before putting the cork back in and putting the bottle back in his robes.

Icky looks aty the old man, then points at the bottle ((“What that?”)) Left eye turns to look at Dio when he speaks. When joining forces is mentioned, Icky throws up both arms with a loud whistle. ((“YES!!!!”)) he looks around, then slowly lowers his arms ((”Sorry. My oops.”))

A bit later, he asks of Icky'Eow. "Would you be able to install your Lemurian language file onto my Language translator?" He holds out the device. "Faust and I have been able to communicate in Dragonese easily enough, but it would be faster for both of us, if my translator could speak Lemurian directly rather than have yours translate another language into it first."

Icky perks up when asked to tinker. ”Of course my friend.’ He holds out his hand. Once he has the translater he uses glitch and his laptop to transfer the file(s) needed. With a playfully exaggerated bow, he hands it back to Faust. Icky then decides to let the more experienced members speak. While they all chat, Icky will check gear. While he works, icky gets his little helper, Glitch, to look up info on necromancers. After setting up glitch with his search, Icky looks up at the others from his crouched position. ((“Any gear need fix? Me fix...you talk.”)) He shakes his head and squeaks. ”you guys need anything repaired while we wait?” He will wait a moment to see if anyone accepts his offer before he goes back to looking the mess spread around him and starts on his gear first. He will activate his telemechanics.

He will then use it to do following -
link glitch to shell - telemechanics 88% / 1d100 = 25
have shell record meeting thru glitch - telemechanics 88% / 1d100 = 27 / glitch 95 % / 1d100 = 34
run diagnosis on my rifle - telemechanics 88% / 1d100 = 45
run diagnosis on my shell - telemechanics 88% / 1d100 = 29
run diagnosis on my gear - telemechanics 88% / 1d100 = 56
have glitch research necromancers while linked to shell and sensor pod - telemechanics 88% / 1d100 = 20 / glitch 95 % / 1d100 = 98

OOC Comments
S.D.C. by Location:
Head- 8
Legs ( 4-6) - 3 each
* The entire creature is small, ranging from the size of a poker chip to that of a pack of cigarettes/mouse, making the entire construct/main body a small and difficult target to hit. The
main body of the tiny 'Bot can only be struck when the attacker makes a Called Shot, and even then he is -5 to strike. The head, legs and tail (when applicable) cannot be targeted from a distance, only when the 'Bot is immobilized or held in one's hand can the appendages be removed or destroyed.
Depleting the S.D.C. of the Main Body completely destroys the robot drone and all data and video stored inside of it.
Speed:
Underwater Capabilities: Swim across the surface of water at 30% its running speed.
Statistical Data:
Stats are listed for the mouse Spy 'Bot. Large beetles are roughly equivalent, smaller insects are roughly half. Nothing larger than a mouse has been put into the field.
Power System:
• Described below.
Optical reader:
Optical scanner:
• Described below
Gyro-compass:
• It enables the user to always locate North and the other directions, as well as up and down.
• The reliability of the detector is quite limited, but can be used to accurately assess wind direction and wind speed, and to detect the rapid approach of large moving objects, such as a vehicle, aircraft, power armor etc., whose rapid approach or large size causes a disturbance in the air.
• A motion detector is especially useful in the dark because the speeding object must usually be within 600 feet (increased range) to create a detectable air current.
• Likewise, the motion sensor will detect the movement of somebody/thing moving nearby, within 140 feet (increased range).
• The sensor can also detect sudden changes in air current and pressure caused by somebody opening a door or window, and can estimate speed of travel when inside an open-air (or open window) vehicle.
• This micro-chip based sensor is used for testing and analyzing impurities in the air. It can specifically identify any chemical, or strange and dangerous molecules, like the presence of gas, oil, pollution, or other chemicals in the air.

Radio Communication:
• The signal transmitted is encrypted, and requires knowledge of Electronic Countermeasures to retrieve and unscramble it; prevents being intercepted or hacked.
Optics:
• advanced robot optics (basic 20/20 vision up to two miles away) with infrared, ultraviolet, polarization, passive nightvision, all with a range of 4,000 feet, plus telescopic vision with a range of two miles, and an optical reader.
Motion Detector:
• High-quality microphones and listening array, able to hear sounds as quiet as 20 dB as far away as 500 ft.

• Climbing 85%/65%,
• Detect Ambush 60%,
• Land Navigation 88%,
• Prowl 85%,
• Tracking People 88%,
Weapon Systems:
• None
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Astra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:33 am

Perception: 1d20 = 4
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 7;JIC d100: 1d100 = 39

We seem to be taking in all the strays. At least they seem capable so far. Astra thinks upon seeing the strangers that the group has gathered. She wonders if they will soon have an army, and hopes that she won't be expected to lead it.
"Greetings. I am Astra.", she says as a greeting, putting her hand to her chest and nodding. "I trust that my companions have good enough judgement that I welcome you in joining us for however long you see fit."

"Why didn't you do something? Tell someone..."

Astra does her best to comfort Ingrid, but looks awkward and maybe a little annoyed as she struggles to find words. "There there. We will catch this creature and beat the tar out of it."

"No, I do not have questions.", Astra states.
Magical Girl Astra
OOC Comments
Current Effects:
Constant Conditions:
•Sense vampires (1000' but not exact person) •Recognize vampires by appearance: 30%
•Sense Rifts (as per Ley Line Walker, RU:E, p.113) •Recognize Supernatural Shapechangers (62% (+3%); see Mystic Russia, p.136)
•Impervious to Vampires (see Mystic Russia, p.136) •Nightvision (500') & See the Invisible (see Mystic Russia, p.136)

•MDC 110/110

•Indestructible
•Inflicts 5d6 M.D.
•Steel Weapon; +1d6 M.D.

•200 M.D.C.
•Inflicts 3d6 M.D.
•Copper Weapon; makes user Impervious to fire as long as the weapon is in her possession. Weapon itself is also impervious to fire.
•Still does 1/2 damage to supernatural creatures who are normally immune to fire
•Even if not flaming No Evil creature can pick up item without being burnt 2d4MD.

Astra

Postby Faust » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Perception:1d100 = 64/29% or 44% when involving plants and nature
JIC:1d20 = 16 , 1d100 = 9
Conditions: None

As Faust is introduced to remaining members of the team, flash backs of his former master’s deceit and treachery flood his emotions with terror and hatred. Damn Bosharock. Even now he has his grip on me. I gotta find a way to shake this. Faust takes a deep breath and exhales in a clamming manner.No reason to believe that these folk are going to betray me. I gotta give em a chance. Looking around the group He give each of them a consoling smile.

Ol'Magnus wrote:A Lemurian and an Atlantian, I have not dealt with your kind in a long time.... Oh my apologies my name is Magnus, everyone calls me Ol'Magnus and they aren't wrong. I know of the creature you are hunting and I can help you find him."

Ah, so it find two things. One creature and then some type of weapon. I might feel good to do something nice for someone else for change. I just hope I can be of service. Tracking the creature shouldn't be too difficult but the weapon, I wouldn't know where to start.

Ol'Magnus wrote:You seek a Necromancer called the Nightwraith, he likely had a normal name centuries ago, when he was purely human. I have been hunting him for a very long time. Last I dealt with him was in Egypt..." He sighs. "The Phoenix Empire, this was a while ago though. I know he likely has one powerful Mummy servant and likely several other animate dead. He is not unknown to have a few living minions, usually acting as couriers and extra muscle. He is likely holed up in some long forgotten bunker from the time before the Rifts, as he was in Germany... The NGR during those times."

Upon hearing the mention of a Necromancer, Faust reaches out with his life sense.
Life sense
All Lemurians can sense the presence of the living through their connection with nature. If given a few moments(takes one melee round/15 seconds), the Lemurian can focus his concentration to pinpoint a specific type of animal or plant within his sensing range. Of course, if the animal is hiding, he may feel that it is near, but remain unable to locate it. The presence of the undead and evil supernatural beings is like a bullhorn broadcasting the monsters' presence and general proximity. Thus, a Lemurian can feel when a vampire, zombie, other type of undead, or supernatural evil, is nearby and avoid it (or attack it).Range: 40 foot (7.6 m) radius (+5 ft.) 35% (+5%) to locate/ track/find a specific type of animal or plant, +5% when in an underwater environment. Adds a +5% bonus to the Tracking, Hunting and Identify Plants and Fruit skills when this ability is in play.

Other than Temporal Raiders I can see no one more vile then the damn Necros. Monsters who defile the dead. They should just let them rest. I've been betrayed once before. Maybe this old man works for the Necro and we're being deceived. There looks to more then his old and tattered appearance he is giving off. Better not drop my guard, still. Faust keeps a particular eye on Ol'Magnus but still will follow suit with the rest of the group.

(I.D. Undercover Agent 40%/1d100 = 66 – Just to make sure Faust is not being doubled-crossed.)

Faust

Postby Consumer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Diomedes wrote:"Well met Ol'Magnus. I know not what creature I seek, but I do seek blades that are the bane of the undead, made in a land far to the east. I believe that one of them was taken to this land, hidden by the forces of darkness." The large man says. "It gladdens my heart to hear, that you have been able to persevere and survive."

Ol'Magnus looks to Diomedes. "Hmmm... Undead slaying blade from the east." Ol'Magnis starts but then goes quiet.

Diomedes wrote:"Who would have knowledge of these old bunkers you speak of?"

Ol'Magnus nods. "I know of several, but I am not so knowledgeable to know of them all."

Diomedes Notes
Diomedes' knowledge of Necromancy isn't perfect, but you definitely know the basics.

Icky'Eow wrote:Icky looks towards the giant And the old man, then he sniffs the air ((“Why you smell....like old metal?”)) his “mustache” starts twitching “and dirt....poop....and other grossness”

Ol'Magnus shrugs at Icky. "It's because I'm old, young Junk Crab. I'm very old, likely older than all of you combined."

Icky'Eow wrote:Icky looks aty the old man, then points at the bottle ((“What that?”))

Ol'Magnus smirks. "Mead, youngling. Mead."

Icky Notes with edit
So looking over your actions I would like you to notice something. You want to use Telemechanics 5 times. which would cost you 50 I.S.P. also you cannot use Telemechanics on Glitch, he is artificially intelligent and therefore not subject to the power.
Edit: GM Cabal has noted that switching between devices is viable. So you're only -10 I.S.P., please make sure your Tracker is accurate.
Glitch tries to do as Icky asks, but he turns out to be crap at doing research and gets you nothing on any of the topics you've asked it to look at.
Icky's Rifle, Shell, and Gear come back fine from your mental diagnosis.

Astra wrote:Astra does her best to comfort Ingrid, but looks awkward and maybe a little annoyed as she struggles to find words. "There there. We will catch this creature and beat the tar out of it."

Ingrid looks teary eyed at Astra. "Please do, kill him for me."

Faust Notes
Fausts Life Sense detects tons of life around him, but also doesn't sense any Undead or Supernatural Evil.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 18 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 8, 1d100 = 97

• Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 45% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--66% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--66% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--26% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Euro: 75% vs 1d100 = 68 | Pass
History: Pre-Rifts: 40% vs 1d100 = 56 | Fail | (any useful information about where Ol'Magnus says to go)

GM Note
Diomedes' knowledge of the past is sound, and he's certain that their are many hidden bunkers from before the coming of the Rifts, as many wars have been fought on the soil of the NGR. But he is just vaguely unaware enough on specifics, as to not have a answer.

Astra wrote:"Greetings. I am Astra.", she says as a greeting, putting her hand to her chest and nodding. "I trust that my companions have good enough judgement that I welcome you in joining us for however long you see fit."

Well, can't expect much more than that, the large man thinks. He looks at her profile as they continue to speak about the evil plaguing this town. She has the height and features to be of the clans, he leaves thought unfinished not expecting to find any other True Atlanteans in Europe and says with a smile, "Thank you, Astra, I appreciate your offer of trust."

Diomedes hands twitch as he thinks about the possibility of a Necromancer gaining inroads into this town and creating undead creations. Not one for inaction, he says, "Ol'Magnus, knowledge of some locations is better than none. Which of these bunkers is the closest?" Traveling far with hostages would be difficult, the more convenient bolt hole the better I suspect.

He turns to the others, "Holy water and fire are two of the best tools against the undead. Is there somewhere nearby where we can obtain some blessed water? If not, then while the sun is high in the sky, I say we go forth and investigate. Ol'Magnus, can you take us to where we need to go?"
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Icky'Eow » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:29 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 9 =
JIC D100 1d100 = 48=
Perc: 1d100 = 9 = / +30% looking to find salvage

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
-

Icky listens as the others speak. ”I fix stuff. I don’t know where to find necromancers. I will follow the lead of the others.” He will listen as the others talk. As the talk of undead comes up, Icky perks up.

Diomedes
He turns to the others, "Holy water and fire are two of the best tools against the undead. Is there somewhere nearby where we can obtain some blessed water? If not, then while the sun is high in the sky, I say we go forth and investigate. Ol'Magnus, can you take us to where we need to go?"

((“Holy water?? I no do that...but make fire, me can do. Give time, me think something up.”)) Icky pulls out his laptop and starts to type, while quietly squeaking to himself. ”Fire. How to make my shell shoot fire??” He types a few more times and then, with a loud chirp, he runs to his shell and ducks inside.

As soon as the door hisses shut, Icky starts to tinker and create. He pulls up some some schematics on his laptop and starts planning. Meanwhile, those outside hear ALOT of banging and clattering as well as squeaks of joy mixed with some other chirps and whistles The chirps and whistles sound like cursing, obvious by the tone and accompanying volume.

Concealed Extendable & Retractable plasma/flame Weapon:
OOC Comments
· a light weapon that may look like a rifle that pops-up out of a housing in the shell.
· The weapon can turn 180 degrees and has a 45 degree up and down arc of fire.
· Primary Purpose: Defense. Range: 500 feet underwater, 1,000 feet on land or shooting from the surface of water up into the air.
· Mega-Damage: 4D6 M.D.
· Rate of Fire: Each blast counts as one melee attack.
· Payload: 60 shots hooked up to a small generator recharges at a rate of 15 blasts per hour.

Skills used -
Weapon Systems 50%/ 1d100 = 21- PASS!!
Basic Electronics 55%/ 1d100 = 16- PASS!!

Basic Mechanics 55 / 1d100 = 68 - FAIL!!
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60 / 1d100 = 77 - FAIL!!
Jury-Rig 50 / 1d100 = 57 - FAIL!!
Basic Electronics 55 / 1d100 = 72 - FAIL!!
Sensory Equipment 45 / 1d100 = 52 - FAIL!!

OOC Comments
S.D.C. by Location:
Head- 8
Legs ( 4-6) - 3 each
Speed:
Statistical Data:
Power System:
• Described below.
Optical reader:
Optical scanner:
• Described below
Gyro-compass:

Radio Communication:
Optics:
Motion Detector:

• Climbing 85%/65%,
• Detect Ambush 60%,
• Land Navigation 88%,
• Prowl 85%,
• Tracking People 88%,
Weapon Systems:
• None
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faust » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:58 am

Perception:1d100 = 31/29% or 44% when involving plants and nature
JIC:1d20 = 9 , 1d100 = 95
Conditions: None

Ingrid wrote: "Please do, kill him for me."

Faust is taken back by the expression of such animosity. He gathers his composure before too many realizes his reaction. Wow, I wonder what happened to her to cause such a reaction. Best not to pry right now. I should find out from the others first.

Icky'Eow wrote:((“Holy water?? I no do that...but make fire, me can do. Give time, me think something up.”)) Icky pulls out his laptop and starts to type, while quietly squeaking to himself. ”Fire. How to make my shell shoot fire??” He types a few more times and then, with a loud chirp, he runs to his shell and ducks inside.

As soon as the door hisses shut, Icky starts to tinker and create. He pulls up some some schematics on his laptop and starts planning. Meanwhile, those outside hear ALOT of banging and clattering as well as squeaks of joy mixed with some other chirps and whistles The chirps and whistles sound like cursing, obvious by the tone and accompanying volume.

Noticing the commotion coming form the Icky'Eow's shell, Fuast keep an inquisitive eye on him. Curisous as to what type of contraption he is creating. Not having any useful information and a course of actions at the moment, Faust will follow the lead of the group.

Faust

Postby Oculus » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:14 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 191d100 = 18
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 93

Nodding Oculus observes the discussion and the old man's explanation before interjecting with his eye settling on Ganon,"Captain Adalrik." Thoughtful the cyclops says,"As an associate of our...patron, may you send word on our behalf to the, as I have heard one of your fellow soldiers say, N, G, R, K?" Patting his hand on his immense thigh the giant continues,"It would not due for her to call on us and find us missing. Tell Captain Kruger that we will be aspiring to protect her citizen's?" Turning to the old man Oculus pauses before providing Ganon one more direction,"Provide to her all she must know and that we hope she may have aid for us in this endeavor. Perhaps as mentioned, where many abandoned bunkers might be that lay close to Freiburg."

Sighing a slow groan as much weighs on the cyclops thoughts Oculus turns to Astra and the others forgetting what he intended to say to Magnus,"I am of little learning of the undead and necromancers save they often rob the living their due passage to the otherworld." Settling in place upon the floor Oculus gestures to the older man recalling his thoughts as he asks,"Ol'Magnus, you have fought this dark being on many fields of battle." Nodding with reverence to his deeds the Scathach continues,"Tell us of what means this Nightwraith has put to his dark purpose. What kind of magic will we oppose, what challenges we may face from this mummy and the other beings you've seen him cavort."

Diomedes wrote: "Holy water and fire are two of the best tools against the undead. Is there somewhere nearby where we can obtain some blessed water? If not, then while the sun is high in the sky, I say we go forth and investigate. Ol'Magnus, can you take us to where we need to go?"

Nodding Oculus answers him,"I am capable of making such out of holy oak and rue. The Druid's Grove here may even provide such at no cost as our battle is just and deserved their willing support." Shrugging Oculus adds,"Though I do not speak for them and may work my means if we must. It is the ends to what I have spent my life learning."
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

--------------
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Tue May 01, 2018 6:50 am

Conversations happen as written

Diomedes wrote:He turns to the others, "Holy water and fire are two of the best tools against the undead. Is there somewhere nearby where we can obtain some blessed water? If not, then while the sun is high in the sky, I say we go forth and investigate. Ol'Magnus, can you take us to where we need to go?"

Ol'Magnus shrugs at the Atlantean. "I wish that I could, I think you misunderstood me earlier. I have been guessing that he;s holed up in an old bunker. Not, I know where his bunker is." the rotten looking old man says before continuing a bit further. "If I were to guess, it likely a relic of the Third Reich, which is all but forgotten by the people of today."

Oculus wrote:Settling in place upon the floor Oculus gestures to the older man recalling his thoughts as he asks,"Ol'Magnus, you have fought this dark being on many fields of battle." Nodding with reverence to his deeds the Scathach continues,"Tell us of what means this Nightwraith has put to his dark purpose. What kind of magic will we oppose, what challenges we may face from this mummy and the other beings you've seen him cavort."

Ol'Magnus sighs. "He's a powerful necromancer, what kind of magic do you think he'll be wielding? As for his minions, I only know that he still has a Mummy that he escaped with while fleeing the Phoenix Empire, Mummies are tough and require a lot of punishment to kill, and can hit like a giant robot... That's really all there is to them." Ol'Magnus says before looking to Astra for a brief moment.

"I'm sure your companion was speaking of finding a trail earlier... Maybe they can lead us to the fiend."

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu May 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Perception XX%: 1d100 = 36
JIC d20: 1d20 = 14
JIC d100: 1d100 = 19

Prudence watches the crab hunker down in his shell and about loses her shit. WHAT THE FUCK! It ain't nap time! By this point, the junkie really needs her fix.

"Do we need him? He seems well defended in that thing."

Prudence nods at the newcomers. "Greetings. My name is Prudence Kellogg, but you can call me Kelly." Good, they look like they can handle themselves. Better than I can." Prudence's death grip on her pistol has not let up however, and the junkie scholar makes no effort to shake hands. Shining a light into the hole Astra and Prudence found, the junkie asks. "Pretty sure our quarry went this way. Who wants to go first?"
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faust » Thu May 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Perception: [dice]1d100 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: [dice]1d20[/dice] / 1d100 = 97
Conditions: none

When Prudence makes an outburst toward the junk crab, Faust is taken back a bit. If this is how she treats her companions all the time, then why do they keep her around? Best keep a light foot and a soft tongue around her.

Kelly wrote:"Greetings. My name is Prudence Kellogg, but you can call me Kelly."

With a big smile and a happy tone in his voice, he responds to Prudence. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Kelly. My name Faust and I hope we can become good friends.” Giving a slight bow in response to her greeting, even tho she didn't extend her hand for a shake.

Kelly wrote: "Pretty sure our quarry went this way. Who wants to go first?"

Speaking with a tone of assertiveness, Faust speak up. I'll go. What type of quarry went into the hole? Anything I should be expecting?” As Faust waits for his answers, he casts Shadow Meld (10), before he enters the hole.

Faust

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu May 03, 2018 7:29 pm

(Rolls Held)

Euro 83%*: 1d100 = 39
Appraise Goods 58*%: 1d100 = 34 (Sizing up the newcomers)
History(Pre Rifts) 62*%: 1d100 = 34
Lore: Magic 48*%: 1d100 = 71 (sizing up the newcomers; maybe some stuff about Necromancers?)

(*-5% for being in withdrawals deducted)

Thank GOD! Someone volunteered.

Prudence holds up the old tattered bits of linen that Astra and Prudence had found near where the body was and stuck to the edges of the hole. This is with her left hand, of course. The right one is still in a deathgrip on the pistol slung at the junkie's hip.

"Something with the fashion sense of a dead Egyptian, from what I can tell." Prudence has a definite accent to her Euro, indicating it isn't the scholar's first language.

OOC Comments
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Astra » Sun May 06, 2018 1:13 am

Perception: 1d20 = 18
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 1;JIC d100: 1d100 = 98

Noting Kelly's tight grip on her pistol, Astra advises, "You'd do better relaxing just a bit. Although no one would fault you for drawing it."

That seems like a good weapon. I'm kind of jealous.
"Ingrid, I think it best that you return to your people for now. Can you make it solo?"

As a precaution, Astra makes certain her force field is powered up and sword drawn before plunging headlong into the opening she and Kelly found.
Magical Girl Astra
OOC Comments
Current Effects:
Constant Conditions:

•MDC 110/110

•Indestructible
•Inflicts 5d6 M.D.
•Steel Weapon; +1d6 M.D.

•200 M.D.C.
•Inflicts 3d6 M.D.

Astra

Postby Icky'Eow » Sun May 06, 2018 11:16 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 15 =
JIC D100 1d100 = 6=
Perc: 1d100 = 43+20 = / +30% looking to find salvage

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft

Speaking with a tone of assertiveness, Faust speak up. I'll go. What type of quarry went into the hole? Anything I should be expecting?”

Icky exits his shell just in time to hear Faust ask his query. Anyone looking will see an odd looking rifle in Icky’s hand. With the weapon in his hand, just hanging at his side, Icky continues to listen. As the other mention the tunnel, Icky calls over his drone. ”Glitch, go in the tunnel. Use your sensors and send the info to my computer.” Icky squeaks and whistles ((“Me send glitch look first. He show where tunnel go..’))

Seeing the tattered linen, Icky holds out his hand ((“Pleasse?? Me smell. See if I can follow stink.”)) ((Chemoreceptors (special):
OOC Comments
A highly advanced sense of taste/smell that lets the Junk Crab detect salinity and toxicity of the water, they are especially keen at picking up the scent of metal, oil, and other technological by-products they can track to their source at 76 +2%per level (-20% to track other scents).
1d100 = 96 / 76 +2%per level (-20% to track other scents). So in this case, 56%

As he is sniffing he hears the comment about dead Egyptians, he clicks ((“glitch...what you know bout dead egyptians??)) (Lore: Demons and Monsters 70% / 1d100 = 24 Glitch also “sniffs” the linen while Icky is holding it. After sniffing long enough to get a good scent....and make ir almost awkward, Icky moves to the tunnel entrance and sniffs before setting down glitch with a small click ((“Go!”))

Looking over his shoulder with one eyestalk, he sees the others getting ready to enter the hole. ((Please...wait...Glitch look few minutes, we wait, he tell what saw)) There is a drop in his shoulders as he squeaks and whistles. ”Man, I sound dumb. I know what we are up against, but I don’t know anything about it.” Using his eyestalk again, he looks from faust to diomedes with a pleading look. (Lemurian) ”Help me out, guys?? I need to let them know if I can have a few minutes, I can use my abilities to try and protect us.” He looks at the others ((Please...Minute...me give magic protect.”)) He looks at Kelly with both eyes ((Me can magic you so enemies no see you...want?”))

If ok, Icky with cast Armor of Ithan on whomever requests, as well as simple invisibility on Kelly if allowed. ((OOC - will fiqure out cost when I know how many want))

OOC Comments
S.D.C. by Location:
Head- 8
Legs ( 4-6) - 3 each
Speed:
Statistical Data:
Power System:
• Described below.
Optical reader:
Optical scanner:
• Described below
Gyro-compass:

Radio Communication:
Optics:
Motion Detector:

• Climbing 85%/65%,
• Detect Ambush 60%,
• Land Navigation 88%,
• Prowl 85%,
• Tracking People 88%,
Weapon Systems:
• None
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Diomedes » Sun May 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 71 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 5, 1d100 = 64

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 40 | Pass

Kelly wrote:"Greetings. My name is Prudence Kellogg, but you can call me Kelly."

Faust wrote: With a big smile and a happy tone in his voice, he responds to Prudence. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Kelly. My name Faust and I hope we can become good friends.” Giving a slight bow in response to her greeting, even tho she didn't extend her hand for a shake.

Diomedes waits as Faust introduces himself, and then says, "Yes, well met, Kelly. I am Diomedes." He smiles warmly as he looks down at her and Faust.

Track People 70% vs 1d100 = 30 | Signs that this is the correct direction
Lore: Demons & Monsters 60% vs 1d100 = 10 | Signs of any other creatures that may have traveled with the mummy.
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 37 | Wary of any traps

Faust wrote:Speaking with a tone of assertiveness, Faust speak up. I'll go. What type of quarry went into the hole? Anything I should be expecting?” As Faust waits for his answers, he casts Shadow Meld (10), before he enters the hole.

When Faust volunteers to go first, Diomedes can't help but chuckle. "Are you sure my friend? As Ol'Magnus has said, we face a necromancer, who has various animated dead, including a mummy." Seeing the fragment of cloth, he says, "Which may be confirmed by that cloth, a mummy is an enchanted corpse wrapped in linen strips. They are best dealt with using fire."

Oculus wrote:Nodding Oculus answers him,"I am capable of making such out of holy oak and rue. The Druid's Grove here may even provide such at no cost as our battle is just and deserved their willing support." Shrugging Oculus adds,"Though I do not speak for them and may work my means if we must. It is the ends to what I have spent my life learning."

"Excellent, my new friend. Is this something you can do on the move? It seems like there is a bit of urgency here, we may have to make do with what we have available to us now." Diomedes says as he keeps his eye on Faust moving back towards where Astra, Kelly, and Ingrid said they'd found something.

Arriving at the scene of the murder, he watches Icky'Eow send his mechanical mouse scurry down the hole, he looks at the hole covered by the corrugated metal seeing if it will be large enough for the cyclops to fit. Using his great strength, he pulls and bends the metal trying to enlarge it if it looks like Oculus will be able pass through it.

When Icky'Eow offers to cast protective magic, he holds out his large hand and clasps the side of Icky's 'shell' "No my friend, save your magic, I doubt if what we must face is on the other side of the hole, such magic as you offer is best used later. Conserve your energy, and again my thanks."

OOC Comments
I am a little unclear as to where exactly we are - the soup kitchen, an intersection of passages in the Untergrund, or at the sub-basement where the body was found, and the hole leading deeper underground. I am also unsure of how much time we are spending with Icky trying to make some device and our discussion of possibly getting holy water and torches/contacting the NGR about the trouble we've found. And/or waiting for orders/backup?
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Consumer » Tue May 08, 2018 8:00 am

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:30 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: None, save what is brought with you.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)

The collected group makes their way to the beginning of the trail. A hole in the wall, broken from some long forgotten pre-rifts sub-basement. The group cautiously makes its way through various rough passages and abandoned cellars. A casual observation is that the path was made by something digging its way through these old underground structures. Eventually the group finds it path leading to a set of underground train tracks. Ol'Magnus sniffs the air. "I smell old death, we're likely close."

Icky
Glict comes up with no useful information as it doesn't have access to any particularly useful files in it's memory.
Your Chemo-Receptors come up with no useful information from the tattered cloth strip.
Astra
Ingrid agrees and heads back to the doctor's office

Map scale, close to approximate.
Ol'Magnus has a flash light if no one has one.

What are your intentions?

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Tue May 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 11 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 19, 1d100 = 30

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 30 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 36 | Pass
Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement 66% vs 1d100 = 32 | Pass

Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 67| Fail

Using the light provide by his new teammates he follows along until they reach the old tracts. "If we are close, then I'll take point." Having worked with Faust, he turns towards him and adds, "Faust be ready to provide magical support."

As he steps forward, hands still empty, he reaches to the collar and scratches his neck, touching the tattoo of three eyes (20 P.P.E.). No point in activating any other tattoos yet, still time to conserve mana. The darkness in the tunnel clears as the magic enhances his vision. He moves to the side of the tunnel, and moves forward slowly taking the time to see what he can as the tunnel bends back and forth. Holding his hands out ready to grapple, a grim smile cross his face as he thinks, Come on out foul creatures, let's have a cuddle.
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Tue May 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 79 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 79
Conditions: Shadow Meld (6 minutes)

Icky’Eow wrote:(Lemurian) ”Help me out, guys?? I need to let them know if I can have a few minutes, I can use my abilities to try and protect us.” He looks at the others ((Please...Minute...me give magic protect.”)) He looks at Kelly with both eyes ((Me can magic you so enemies no see you...want?”))

Faust turns to to the group with a slight perplexing look. ”I belive Icky’Eow would like to use his abilitys to help protect anyone that desires it.”

Diomedes wrote:"Faust be ready to provide magical support."

”You got it, Diomedes. I'll be ready” Faust anwsers Diomedes with a reasurrring smile before turning back down the tunnel. I sure do hole he can take care of him self cuz I don't have too many support abilities or anyhing to heal him. Maybe if this group pans out or I end up liking them, I should look into it. Finish this task first and keep focused. Willing his armor to cover the rest of his body he takes a step towards the shadows and effortlessly dissolves into it as he melds with the shadows. Faust procesceds down the tunnel at a cautious (Prow 60% /1d100 = 60 to make our numbers appear less if any of the enemies can see in the dark or have highten sense of hearing) SUCCESS pace but still keeping a few paces away from Diomedes. Faust will try and stay closest to wall on his right. If or when he comes to an intersection or side tunnel he will stop wand waits foe the others ”Keep going foward or do we take another direction?”

Faust

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed May 09, 2018 3:52 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 10 =
JIC D100 1d100 = 44=
Perc: 1d100 = 62+20 = / +30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft

Icky takes a moment to rearm himself before entering the tunnel. Making a quick series of chirps, he pulls a rifle out of his shell and places the weird gun in its place. As soon as the new gun is in place, it seems to vanish into the junkpile of a shell. Once the weapon is in his hands, Icky gives it a quick once over to make all is in order. ”Damn....no ammo for dad’s gun, and only missiles in this one. I only have a limited of shots in the clip....unless I connect to my shell.” He pulls a cable out of his shell and plugs it into the rifle. He smiles as he hears the all good beep from the rifle.

Once that is done, he presses a button on his shell and his sensor pops up out of the top, this is followed more chiprs and a shimmer appears around Icky (Armor Of Ithan), followed by sense magic. With a long blink, He enters the tunnel. Turning one eyestalk towards Kelly, ((Miss Kelly. If you need...hide in shell when fight come.”))

when the group enters the tunnel, Icky enters last due to his shell. ((Glitch...stay near friend Faust. watch back.”)) ”Damn, I sound like an idiot. I need to learn another language.” Turning to Faust, Icky squeaks Faust, I can use Glitch like a GPS. Keep him near or with you. I can track him.” Icky’s nightvisioon kicks on so he sees the tracks and his face lights up in excitement. There is an explosion of quiest squeaks and chirps, sounding very excited. He moves over the tracks and starts to lower his shell. ((”Tracks!! Me use wheels!!”)) as he lookd down there is a look of disappointment on his face, followed by a look of surprise ((picture a lightbulb over his head)) Instead he reaches down and touches the tracks. As his hand descends, his robot mouse scurries ahead down the tunnel to Faust. The moment his hand touches the track, Icky uses Object read to see if the tracks are used, and maybe by whom. (Object Read Impressions: 64% 1d100 = 54 / Images: 56% 1d100 = 73 / Present: 46% 1d100 = 61)

OOC Comments
S.D.C. by Location:
Head- 8
Legs ( 4-6) - 3 each
Speed:
Statistical Data:
Power System:
• Described below.
Optical reader:
Optical scanner:
• Described below
Gyro-compass:

Radio Communication:
Optics:
Motion Detector:

• Climbing 85%/65%,
• Detect Ambush 60%,
• Land Navigation 88%,
• Prowl 85%,
• Tracking People 88%,
Weapon Systems:
• None

GM Notes for Object Read
• General Alignment of Last Owner: Evil
• General Emotional State of Mind: Hate Filled
• The Object's General Purpose: To allow the transportation of prisoners.
• Whether or not the last owner is living or dead: Dead
• Whether the item has been used with/by magic or supernatural forces: Yes
• Item currently contains a supernatural force/entity (Evil; Bored).
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Wed May 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 83
JIC d20: 1d20 = 10
JIC d100: 1d100 = 9

Lore: Magic (general) 48%*: 1d100 = 24
Lore: Magic (recognize symbols) 37%*: 1d100 = 83
History (Pre Rifts- Western Civilization) 54%:1d100 = 26

"Well met, gentlemen. I have a chemistry experiment to get back to, so I want us to get this solved as quick as possible. Forgive me my impatience, it feels like i haven't seen the sun in weeks. Shall we?"

Prudence nods to Icky. "I appreciate that, but I'll just keep behind you. Seems as good a shield that way." The junkie smiles warmly under her helmet, not that anyone can see.

In her environmental armor, Prudence can't smell the 'old death' smell. But when Magnus mentions it, Prudence's pistol finally comes out of the holster in a two-handed grip.

OOC Comments
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu May 10, 2018 10:07 am

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
Chemoreceptors (special):
A highly advanced sense of taste/smell that lets the Junk Crab detect salinity and toxicity of the water, they are especially keen at picking up the scent of metal, oil, and other technological by-products they can track to their source at 68 +2%per level (-20% to track other scents). 1d100 = 88

skills used -
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 34 - determine condition of tracks
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 3 - what are tracks made of (sdc or mdc)
General Repair and Maintenance 60% / 1d100 = 47 - maintained or not

GM Notes for Object Read
OOC Comments
• General Alignment of Last Owner: Evil
• General Emotional State of Mind: Hate Filled
• The Object's General Purpose: To allow the transportation of prisoners.
• Whether or not the last owner is living or dead: Dead
• Whether the item has been used with/by magic or supernatural forces: Yes
• Item currently contains a supernatural force/entity (Evil; Bored).

POST – Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting) ROLLS HELD

Icky lets out a loud squeak, quickly followed by one hand slapping over his mouth. ((Me sorry!!)) He closes his eyes for a moment, then with a small sigh ((“Me see stuff when touch track. Me try to say what see. *deep breathe* as far as me know, track is for moving prisoner. Person who owns track is dead....there be supernatural or maybe magic used...finally, there be some evil, bored force here. Not know where, just here.”))

Prudence nods to Icky. "I appreciate that, but I'll just keep behind you. Seems as good a shield that way." The junkie smiles warmly under her helmet, not that anyone can see.

Hearing her smile thru her voice, Icky gives a slow blink and a small head nod ((‘Ok...me be your shield.”)) Hearing Ol’Magnus talk about the death smell, Icky uses his receptors to take a sniff of the air. ”Maybe I can smell the train or grease on tracks.” While sniffing, Icky releases his shell and squats down. He uses his hands, feelers, and sniffs the tracks.

Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 40
OOC Comments
sticking out from the top
Combat and targeting computer linked to all integrated weapon systems built into the shell
Bonuses: + 1 strike with weapons built into the shell and +2 dodge.
sonar - underwater radar - can track and identify up to 24 targets simultaneously / range: 2 miles
radar - can track and identify up to 24 targets simultaneously / range: 2 miles
Radiation detector - Detects and measures the amounts of harmful types of radiation and warns its owner. Includes nuclear, atomic, and microwave.
Air and surface temp guage - range: touch to 6 inches / detect temp (hot = just used)
depth guage - can calculate underwater depth / will track depth, and send audio ping when 100 ft from limit.
gyro compass - can always locate North and the other directions, as well as up and down.

OOC Comments
S.D.C. by Location:
Head- 8
Legs ( 4-6) - 3 each
Speed:
Statistical Data:
Power System:
• Described below.
Optical reader:
Optical scanner:
• Described below
Gyro-compass:

Radio Communication:
Optics:
Motion Detector:

• Climbing 85%/65%,
• Detect Ambush 60%,
• Land Navigation 88%,
• Prowl 85%,
• Tracking People 88%,
Weapon Systems:
• None
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Tue May 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Time: 2:31 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).

All Spells and powers are cast. Faust's Sixth Sense flares.

The crew casts several spells and powers before moving forward. It's about this moment that the group, notices that the pavement and rails begin to shift and raise from the ground into two roughly humanoid shapes. The two mounds begin to slowly start moving towards the group.

Combat starts.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Wed May 23, 2018 8:46 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 8 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 1, 1d100 = 88

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 249/249
  • P.P.E.: 222/248
  • Spd: 75'/action

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 29 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 45 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 80 | Fail
Lore: Demon & Monsters 60% vs 1d100 = 88 | Fail
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 86 | Fail

A fierce grin stretches across his face as he's the the two mounds rise. Yes, about time, he thinks. He examines them searching his mind for information about the creatures as he reaches under his shirt on his right side with his left hand. In his right hand a hilt materializes, then a blade extends from his fist, the blade gleaming in the meager light of the tunnel. Diomedes' magical vision cuts through the shadows as he prepares to engage the creatures, looking beyond them for more creatures. He says in Euro, "We mean you no harm if you are peaceful beings.", or at least he think he does (failed language roll)

If they move to attack, he engages, striking whichever creature is the closest, then the other, forcing their attention to him, parrying their attacks in turn.

APM: 5
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 14

1. Examine Creatures and activate tattoo
  2. Move into position to attack and speak
  3. Strike the first w/Sword: 1d20+9 = 16 | Damage: 6d6 = 29 M.D.
  4. Strike the second w/Sword: 1d20+9 = 24 | Damage: 6d6 = 28 M.D.
  5. Reserve for Dodge: 1d20+8 = 26

Contingency Parries (+10): 5d20:
15, 4, 16, 8, 4
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon May 28, 2018 6:49 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 15 =
JIC D100 1d100 = 5=
Perc: 1d100 = 80+20 = / +30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage

Conditions:
Nightvision 400 ft
Chemoreceptors (special):
A highly advanced sense of taste/smell that lets the Junk Crab detect salinity and toxicity of the water, they are especially keen at picking up the scent of metal, oil, and other technological by-products they can track to their source at 68 +2%per level (-20% to track other scents). 1d100 = 87
Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 6 mins - 90 rds)
armor oif ithan (dur: 11/12 rds / MDC: 30)
armor of ithan (dur: 12/12 rds / MDC: 30)
Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 83
OOC Comments
sticking out from the top
2. Combat and targeting computer linked to all integrated weapon systems built into the shell
3. Bonuses: + 1 strike with weapons built into the shell and +2 dodge.
4. sonar - underwater radar - can track and identify up to 24 targets simultaneously / range: 2 miles
5. radar - can track and identify up to 24 targets simultaneously / range: 2 miles
6. Radiation detector - Detects and measures the amounts of harmful types of radiation and warns its owner. Includes nuclear, atomic, and microwave.
7. Air and surface temp guage - range: touch to 6 inches / detect temp (hot = just used)
8. depth guage - can calculate underwater depth / will track depth, and send audio ping when 100 ft from limit.
9. gyro compass - can always locate North and the other directions, as well as up and down.

Icky looks up as the mounds start to form. ((“EEK!!”)) He lets out a squeak and a odd looking rifle pops out of his shell. As he grabs the rifle he lets out a series of whistles. While he whistles, his shell activates. There is a whirring sound, followed by lights blinking on, and finally an ion gun comes out of the left side, and, finally the sensor pod focuses straight ahead.

Icky looks around, using both eyes as well as his neck, to get a full view of all members of his team. As he looks around, he moves back towards Kelly. ((“Now good time use Icky home as shield. This help too.”)) He finishes with a slow blink with his left eye. ((Slow blink - cast Armor of ithan on kelly)) His right eye sees Diomedes do his thing. Seeing the grin, Icky face scrunches up in confusion. ”Why is he grinning like that?” Then he sees diomedes put his hand under his shirt and weapon appear out of thin air. ((“What?? How the?”)) Hearing Diomedes speak, Icky says ((“No talk..destroy!”)) With that, he raises dad’s rifle and tries to aim a grenade behind the mounds. ((“Maybe i can put this behind them. Catch them on the edge.”)) With a few clicks and squeaks, Icky moves a few steps in either direction, trying to get a line of fire behind the mounds. after lowering his rifle, icky stomps and whistles in obvioius frustration.

Actions -
1 - grab shockwave grenade launcher charge grenade (-20 PPE)
2 - activate Telemechanic operation (-10 isp)
3 - acivate ion gun
4 - link with sensor pod
5 - cast AoI on kelly (-10 ppe)
6 - try to find a target spot for his bomb ((FAIL))

Parries - 1d20 = 3 / 1d20 = 17 / 1d20 = 9

OOC Comments
S.D.C. by Location:
Head- 8
Legs ( 4-6) - 3 each
Speed:
Statistical Data:
Power System:
• Described below.
Optical reader:
Optical scanner:
• Described below
Gyro-compass:

Radio Communication:
Optics:
Motion Detector:

• Climbing 85%/65%,
• Detect Ambush 60%,
• Land Navigation 88%,
• Prowl 85%,
• Tracking People 88%,
Weapon Systems:
• None

1d20+1 = 11
1d4*10 = 30
Last edited by Icky'Eow on Wed May 30, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faust » Wed May 30, 2018 5:28 am

Perception: 1d100 = 57 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 42
Conditions: Shadow Meld (less than 6 minutes)

Faust pauses for a moment seeing the two mounds form out from the ground. Fearing the worst he pulls out his pistol readdy to defend himself and others. Hearing the banter between Diomedes and Icky’Eow he realizes yhat the intentions of the group is attack fist then ask questions. You can't always attack then ask question. You'll never get anywhere. Maybe there elemtals sent to aid us or some other entity forcing them to do it. Thoughts of Bosharock and the years of being tortured that Faust endured began to over take his mind. Focus or I won’t live long. Turning his attention back to the task at hand, Faust takes a couple of shots with his pistol at the closest creature as the others attack. When Icky'Eow shouts and lobs a a grenade into the crowd he yells in Lemurian. ”You idiot, we’re underground. The explosion could collapse this place.” He then makes sure that he is not within the blast range and turns slightly to help minimise the shock wave small rocks and dust, then prepares for the worst. Idiot is gonna get us killed.
Combat Actions
APM: 4
Inititve: +0 /1d20 = 13
Attack 1: Draws pistol
Attack 2: Attack with TX-20 Pistol 1d20+2 = 20 Damage:2d6 = 2
Attack 3:Attack with TX-20 Pistol 1d20+2 = 21 Damage:2d6 = 5
Attack 4:Yells and then moves to take cover.

Parries if needed: +2 /4d20:
17, 20, 5, 19
+2

Faust

Postby Oculus » Thu May 31, 2018 4:03 am

JIC: 1d20 = 91d100 = 76
Perc: 24% /1d100 = 69

Diomedes
"Excellent, my new friend. Is this something you can do on the move? It seems like there is a bit of urgency here, we may have to make do with what we have available to us now." Diomedes says as he keeps his eye on Faust moving back towards where Astra, Kelly, and Ingrid said they'd found something.

Nodding to the warrior Oculus asks,"You speak as if you have learned of my ways?" Slowly shaking his head the druid continues,"I might manage traveling and doing the deed, however significant concentrating is of necessity and it is taxing." Patting his own side the cyclops finishes,"It is best done in days before its need, but if needed I will try."

Following the others through the dugout passage, Oculus squats and duck-walks his way forward. Ol'Magnus seemed a honest and fair fellow, but the giant could not lose the sense of concern he had for the man. An ironic humor tinged the cyclops lips that he felt such fear of the shorter being. Pangs close to the same fear lesser folks had for his height of which he took pains to lessen where able.

Concerned for the possibility of a trap Oculus watches Ol'Magnus as they enter into the railway track's larger expanse than the crude tunnel. Peering around the Scathach decides to let fear pass and resolute steps leads his way. Whether Magnus was sending them into a trap or truly toward the enemy of life, he would take it for what he knew it to be.

The certain defeat of the necromancer.

Diomedes:
"We mean you no harm if you are peaceful beings."

Snorting the Scathach looks to Diomedes and the approaching mounds as he whispers in his deep and carrying way,"You are wise friend. Friendship in words is as lasting as a bullet fired. A bullet though is not so easy to return to its place as words regretted."

Weapon still stowed the giant seemed at ease in this tunnel as if it was a native home for the being. Turning Oculus hears the whir and cycling of power consuming equipment as he notes Icky'ow. Intending to nod to calm the crustaceans nerve Icky'ow shouts,"No talk...destroy!"

Lifting his hand Oculus tries to calm him beginning to say,"Be calm!"
Oculus

--------------
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Time: 2:31:15 PM

Initially the Entities don't seem to do anything, as if they're just waiting for something to trigger a response. Diomedes takes a quick look at the creatures made of concrete, bedrock and rail road track. Diomedes is stumped as to what they may be though, Diomedes follows this up by activating one of his mystic tattoos. Faust pragmatically draws his pistol and readies it to fire at the pair of entities. Ol'Magnus unlimbers am ancient rune covered axe and a battered looking iron and wood round shield. Icky reaches behindhimself and pulls out a grenade launcher and charges the launcher with mystic energy. Oculus raises a hand and says "Be Calm!" in a low bass voice that carries across the tunnel.

The entities continue to stay where they're at, generally just appearing to be threatening, without making any actual moves. Diomedes moves forward and tries to speak to them. "We mean you no harm if you are peaceful beings." Faust knowing deep down that they are a danger fires at the right hand one with his TX-20, but seems to deal little actual damage. Ol'Magnus charges forward with a roar of "Odin!" amd strikes at the left hand one with his axe, carving a chunk of bedrock from it's vaguely humanoid body. Icky reaches out with his mind and starts to link with his mechanical devices.

The Entities finally react, the right hand one moving a bit forward to swing a stone and metal fist at Diomedes, which the Atlantean parries with little difficulty. The left hand one swings on Ol'Magnus, but the rotten old man catches the blow on his shield with a thunderous boom. Diomedes returns the gesture and slashes his sword at the Entity, carving a chunk of rail tie and track from the creatures torso. Faust fires again at the right hand one, scoring a slightly more substantive hit. Icky ques up his shell based ion gun.

The Entities seem irritated at the attackers, and begin swinging at Diomedes and Ol'Magnus. Ol'Magnus again catches the blow on his shield, but Diomedes is just a hair too slow and catches a stony fist to his brow. Diomedes strikes at the Entity again, carving even more stone from it's form. ”tum moorkh ho, ham bhoomigat hain. visphot is jagah ko dhvast kar sakata hai."Faust runs forward and takes some cover. Ol'Magnus continues to carve into the entities hide. Icky continues to cycle through his electronics, checking his sensor pod next.

Ol'Magnus strikes the Entity twice more, while Icky casts Armor of Ithan on Kelly.

Sensor Pod
Info: Radar: Currently tracking 2 targets as foe and 8 friendly.
Radiation detector: Nominal levels.
Air and surface temp Gauge: 11°C (52°F)
Gyro Compass: North is towards the top of the map, also aware that Icky is standing upright so up/down orientation is correct.

Translation
From Lemurian: ”You idiot, we’re underground. The explosion could collapse this place.”

Combat Round 2.

Butcher's Bill
Diomedes: -8 M.D.C.
Faust: -2 Shots from Laser Pistol.
Entity One: -74 M.D.C.
Entity Two: -57 M.D.C.

Combat Round 2

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 96 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 20, 1d100 = 54

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 241/249
  • P.P.E.: 197/248

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 28.75 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 44.75 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 39 | Pass

Diomedes grin compresses to a line as he takes the hit from the creature, he lets out a grunt as he absorbs the blow.

He shouts to Ol'Magnus, "They are some sort of construct made from debris, but other than that, I don't know what they are." With no doubt that they mean him harm, Diomedes takes a stance his blade in both hands and begins to whirl death at the jumbled form. Hopefully it's actually been hurt by our attacks. "Hurrgh!" he yells as he deflects blows and strikes back. He shifts position to keep an eye on Ol'Magnus ready to step in if it looks like he needs help.

APM: 6 (5+1 vs supernatural evil)
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 7

1. Strike the first w/Sword: 1d20+9 = 22 | Damage: 6d6 = 21 M.D.
  2. Strike the first w/Sword: 1d20+9 = 11 | Damage: 6d6 = 19 M.D.
  3. Strike the first w/Sword: 1d20+9 = 11 | Damage: 6d6 = 21 M.D.
  4. Strike the first w/Sword: 1d20+9 = 19 | Damage: 6d6 = 22 M.D.
  5. Strike the first w/Sword: 1d20+9 = 10 | Damage: 6d6 = 22 M.D.
  6. Reserve for Dodge: 1d20+8 = 27

Contingency Parries or Roll with Impact (+10/+5): 6d20:
15, 3, 8, 11, 5, 19
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:31 am

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 26
JIC d20: 1d20 = 15
JIC d100: 1d100 = 87

Lore: Magic 48%*: 1d100 = 80

Conditions: Junkie in withdrawls (* indicates skills adjusted -5%)

People quickly got in the way, so Prudence's Americanized instinct to shoot first is somewhat hampered by friendly folk in the way. Instead, from her cover behind Icky, Prudence holsters her pistol and tries to record the strange entities for posterity using her digital camera. Prudence does occasionally look behind her, the way they came looking for more surprises, but does the best she knows how to keep the entities (and the people fighting them) in frame.

Helping the local downtrodden seemed a much better idea a few hours ago. What are these things?

Initiative: 1d20 = 2
A1: Holster sidearm
A2: ready camera
A3-A4: Recording, reserved for dodge 2d20:
3, 2

OOC Comments
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faust » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:31 am

Perception: 1d100 = 76 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 17 / 1d100 = 88
Conditions: Shadow Meld (less than 6 minutes)

Seeing very lettle damge done to the creatures from his pistol, Faust decides to changhe up his tactics and try a more calculated approach. Reckless attacks are not going to work, I'm too weak against them. Going to have to out smart them. Look at them should not be too hard. locking his gaze on the creature that Diomedes is engaged with and takes a carefully aimed shot at the creatures head. Taking notice that Ol’Magnus looks like he's more than capable of handling himself. Wow, that old hermet sure has a few surprises under thoes disheveled rags. Wonder what he was like in his prime. Better get back to the action. Hitting him in his head might piss him off.
Squeezing the trigger gently, Faust holds his breath for a moment. He readies himslef in case the creatures turns and retaliates. If that happens then Faust will try and dodge twords the action, to add for dramatic effect for the photographer.

Combat Actions
APM: 4
Inititve: +0 /1d20 = 10
Attack 1-3: Aimed and called shot to the head of closest enemy. Strike:+5 1d20+5 = 22 Damage:1d6 = 5
Attack 4: Reserved for dodge (+2) 1d20+2 = 12
Parries if needed: +2 /4d20:
10, 4, 12, 5
+2

Faust

Postby Consumer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 am

Time: 2:31:30 PM

The next fifteen seconds are quick and furious, with melee blows traded back and forth between the Entities and Diomedes and Ol'Magnus. Each of the entities manages to land a blow on their respective target, before Diomedes skewers the one he's fighting and it seemingly falls apart to a pile of concrete and railroad tracks. Faust lines up what can only be called a perfect shot because as soon as the laser hits, the Entitiy collapses as well, leaving the group in a now empty tunnel. Kelly looks at the footage, and though short is very accurate.

The group moves up to see what the two entities were guarding. It is a large metal door, that almost appears ancient and definitely appears to be locked.

The Door
This is a vault like hatch that is made of old rust pitted metal. There is a mechanical looking lock built into the concrete wall next to the doors frame. The door is 5' wide, so Oculus could get in with a little squeezing, though it does appear to be too thin for Icky's shell.

Butcher's Bill
Diomedes: -17 M.D.C.
Faust: -3 Shots from Laser Pistol.
Ol'Magnus" Armor: -14 M.D.C.
Entity One: Dead ?
Entity Two: Dead ?

What are your Intentions?

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:24 am

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 78
JIC d20: 1d20 = 8
JIC d100: 1d100 = 35

Recognize Authenticity 66%*: 1d100 = 48
History: Pre-Rifts (Western Civilization) 54%*: 1d100 = 35

*-5% for withdrawals already deducted.

"Well, that was an experience. Let's hope it's not one we repeat soon."

Prudence walks up to the door and gives it a cursory examination to determine if it is approximately the same age as the tunnels and fits the historical mileu. Mechanical locking mechanism. Damn, I can wire a keypad. Maybe I should have taken that practical mechanics extension course.

After her observations of the door, Prudence pokes the door with her sidearm to see if it's open. The junkie scholar then kicks around any loose rubble in the vicinity to look if the key is hidden nearby. All her family members hide keys in fake rocks or under doormats in Lazlo, so the 'Professor' immediately assumes there's probably one nearby.

OOC Comments
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Diomedes » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 96 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 4, 1d100 = 21

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 232/249

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 28.50 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 44.50 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 35 | Pass
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 22 | Pass

Lore: Magic (Recognize Magic Symbols) 35% vs 1d100 = 97 | Fail

Diomedes watches the bundle of debris fall to the ground and kicks it, scattering it across the floor. What next? he thinks as he brushes the dust off of himself and checks his wounds. Not to bad, these should heal in the next day or two, I can't believe I let that thing hit me twice, I am better than that.

He looks around for any other foes down the tunnel, jogging down a ways letting his enhanced vision look around the curve of the tunnel. If nothing is found, he returns to the door to examine it. He looks on the door and edges for any mystic symbols or other signs of enchantment.

"Any of you have any skill picking locks? If need be, I can try and batter it down or perhaps Oculus and I together can pull the door out of its frame. That will definitely alert whatever is down here that trouble is coming for them," the large man says to his eclectic group of companions.
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:17 am

Perception: 1d100 = 36 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 23
Conditions: Shadow Meld (4 minutes and 30 seconds)

When the two entities drop to the ground, Faust holsters his sidearm. He takes a quick second to check on the rest of the group, to make sure everyone is ok. Everyone ok? Good. At least we’re on the right track.. Faust follows the rest of the members as they approach the door. Hmmmm…mechanical door in the ground. Hopefull we'll find what we’re looking for behid it.

Diomedes wrote:"Any of you have any skill picking locks? If need be, I can try and batter it down or perhaps Oculus and I together can pull the door out of its frame. That will definitely alert whatever is down here that trouble is coming for them”

”Lock picking? Yeah, I can do that but unfortunately I have no picks of anykind. I can always D-Phase my way through and see if I can unlock it from the other side. Besides I think a suddel aproach might want to be our first choice, unless we feel like slugging all the through.” Faust says as he starts to examine the lock further to see what kind of lock and see if he could pick it with. How else could we unlock it. Think dam it. Like a bolt of lightning an idea storms into thought. Esacpe With that Faust cast Eacape (8) on the the lock. "There. Try it now, it should be unlocked."

Faust

Postby Consumer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Time: 2:33 PM
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.

After regrouping, the question of what to do with the locked door comes up. After about a minute of consideration, Faust casts a simple spell to unlock the door. Unsurprisingly the noise of the bolts being thrown is rather loud in quietness of the tunnel. The door begins to open of it's own accord, likely some manner of mechanism designed to do so when the door is unlocked. The hall beyond is actually lit, not brightly, but certainly brighter than the pitch black of the rail tunnel the group currently stands in. From the open door, the group can hear quiet whispers and possibly the shuffling of feet, but not int the view they are afforded from the door. Beyond the vault like door, a small room beckons a barred gate securing it on it's far end, though it's gate is currently open.

Butcher's Bill
Diomedes: -17 M.D.C.
Faust: -3 Shots from Laser Pistol.
Ol'Magnus" Armor: -14 M.D.C.
Entity One: Dead ?
Entity Two: Dead ?

What are your Intentions?[/quote]

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:39 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 50 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 17, 1d100 = 33

Stats

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 26.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 42.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 91 | Fail
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 43 | Pass
Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 10 | Pass
Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 21 | Pass

Diomedes walks up to Faust and claps him on the shoulder. He starts to speak saying something unintelligible in Euro, then tries again, "Good man, I knew there was a reason why I kept you around as my sidekick," Diomedes says with a wide grin and a wink. "I'll go first."

The large man creeps into the chamber with the gate, his blade at the ready, He listening intently so as to not be taken by surprise. Come out, come out little necromancer. He angles himself to look to either side of the gate to get a better view of the room.
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:46 am

Conditions:
Life Sense

Perception: 1d100 = 99 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 3
Conditions: Shadow Meld (2 minutes and 0 seconds)

With the click of the lock, Faust smiles and turns back to the group. He holds out his hand, in a gesture of “Ta-Da!”.

Diomedes wrote:"Good man, I knew there was a reason why I kept you around as my sidekick," Diomedes says with a wide grin and a wink. "I'll go first."

Fausty then takes a step to side to allow Diomedes to walk through the threshold. He waits a brief moment or two to see if anyone else will follow Diomedes. If any one follows, Faust will insert himself about middle of pack, if not, then Faust will follow behind Diomedes. Prepareing for he uses his Sixth Sense (2), just to make sure there isn’t somthing lurking about.

Faust

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:57 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 17
JIC D100 1d20 = 15
Perc: /37% 1d20 = 13 (+30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice]/1d100 = 69), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 5 mins 30 sec - 88 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 9/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 45, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 6/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (1 hr)

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 15
Number of Attacks: 6

1 - park shell
2 - grab rifle
3 - activate electrical aura on shell
4 - activate ion gun on shell
5 - set auto targeting (link gun to sensor pod)
6 - walk thru door

Parries (As needed): +1 / 1d20+1 = 6 / 1d20+1 = 21 / 1d20+1 = 16

Icky drops his shell nearby the door as the others try to get it open. As they fiddle with the door, Icky goes thru his security routine. ”okay. I need to do something. Lock down shell *blink* start sensor sweep *click, Whistle* put ion gun on protect mode *click, click, whistle* now the gun will detect friend or foe. IU hope.” Witha shrug and a deep breathe, Icky readies his rifle and walks thru the door. Immediatly stepping to the right as he enters.
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:49 am

Time: 2:34 PM
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.

The group sowly makes it's way forward, Diomedes in the lead followed by Faust, Ol'Magnus and Icky. The concrete walls are old and covered in faded writing, to the right the hall goes up a small flight of stairs while to the left ends in a doorway, a few other doorways are seen down the left side of the hall. Directly in font of Diomedes seems to be a gunport. To Faust, he can sense that something living does stalk these halls, while Diomedes can smell the presence of the undead. None seem to be in sight, though Diomedes thinks he hears something beyond the gunport, a quick peek in shows him nothing but a small room beyond.

[size]What are your intentions?[/size]

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:21 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 26 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 10, 1d100 = 31

Stats

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 25.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 41.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 50 | Pass
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 20 | Pass
Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 43 | Pass

"This is a killzone." Diomedes whispers back to Faust and Ol'Magnus. "There looks to be gun port directly ahead, and one down the hallways to the right up a flight of stairs. Stay to the sides of the tunnel."

The large man shuffle's forward and moves to the side of the gun port in front and takes a quick peek, finding nothing, he peers inside, he turns away back flat to the wall and whispers to his team across the hallway, "I hear noise, but nothing I can see. There are some sort of undead nearby, I am sure of it."

Which way? the Undead Slayer thinks to himself. The gun port up the stairs would imply that's the direction to go to the main lair, but using guns is not something undead typically use. Could it just be left over from whatever group the necromancer took these tunnels from?

Then he remembers, "Icky-Eow, send that little robot up the stairs and see what is there please. I'll go down a short way to the tunnel to the left." Once the robot is on it's way, Diomedes goes through the door to the right (south) and peeks into the first entryway halfway down the corridor.
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:32 am

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 81
JIC d20: 1d20 = 19
JIC d100: 1d100 = 15

Trying to discern the writing on the wall
Literacy: American (Native) 98%*: 1d100 = 99
Literacy: Latin 68%*: 1d100 = 16
Literacy: Dragonese 68%*: 1d100 = 90
Literacy: Techno-Can 88%*: 1d100 = 75

*-5% for withdrawals already deducted.

Prudence holsters her American-made hand cannon again and takes some pictures of the faded writing on the wall. If it uses the latin script (in comparison to say Fraktur, Cyrillic, or hieroglyphs) even if she cannot read the specific language, Prudence will try to sound it out phonetically by muttering to herself and see if that matches any words she knows by sound.

That accomplished, Prudence returns her pistol to her hand, and returns to a position directly behind Ikky. A Beatles lyric spontaneously pops into her head- mostly cause it fits her current mood. I need a fix cause I'm going down...

OOC Comments
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

PreviousNext

Return to Eurasia Adventure Forum