Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:52 am

Perception: 1d100 = 98 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 28
Conditions: Shadow Meld (1 minute and 0 seconds), Six Sense

Diomedes wrote:"I hear noise, but nothing I can see. There are some sort of undead nearby, I am sure of it."

”Hold on one second. Let me see if i can pin point where it’s at. Shouldn't take long.” Faust stops as he speaks to the group as he responds to Diomedes. Something dosen’t feel right. This seems a bit too easy. A couple of dirt mounds and a locked door is their security sytstem? Better not let myt guard down. He then takes a moment to locate any undead, using his Life Sense ability. If Faust is able to locate any within range he give the group his information he knows. If Faust can not locate antthing, he will then follow Diomedes down the hallway.

Life Sense
All Lemurians can sense the presence of the living through their connection with nature. If given a few moments(takes one melee round/15 seconds), the Lemurian can focus his concentration to pinpoint a specific type of animal or plant within his sensing range. Of course, if the animal is hiding, he may feel that it is near, but remain unable to locate it. The presence of the undead and evil supernatural beings is like a bullhorn broadcasting the monsters' presence and general proximity. Thus, a Lemurian can feel when a vampire, zombie, other type of undead, or supernatural evil, is nearby and avoid it (or attack it). Range: 40 foot (7.6 m) radius (+5 ft.) 35% (+5%) to locate/ track/find a specific type of animal or plant, +5% when in an underwater environment. Adds a +5% bonus to the Tracking, Hunting and Identify Plants and Fruit skills when this ability is in play.
Life Sense -35% / 1d100 = 82 to locate any undead/supernatural
Faust

Postby Icky'Eow » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:32 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 5
JIC D100 1d20 = 12
Perc: /37% 1d20 = 20 (+30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice] / 1d100 = 95 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 5 mins 30 sec - 88 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 8/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 55, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 5/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / 1d100 = 2 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (59m 45 sec)

Icky watches the others from his vantage spot. Seeing how Diomedes moves, ”He looks like he knows what he is doing. I am gonna watch him for ideas. I was the fix it guy, now I need to learn how to be the warrior.” As he is having his inner chat, icky sees Kelly move to the writing, so he moves with her. All the while, keeping her behind him.

Whenever Icky looks around, it is thru his scope. (OOC: imagine a kid playing soldier) with his right claw out just behind him, his left holds the rifle to his eye, while his right eye watches Kelly. ((”You learn, I watch back.”))

"Icky-Eow, send that little robot up the stairs and see what is there please. I'll go down a short way to the tunnel to the left."

Icky nods at the request. With a chirp and whistle, he sends the drone off. ((”Glitch, go look.”)).
The Dangerous Icky'eow
PPE: 112
ISP: 70
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 am

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:34 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)

A quickly whispered plan is given and the team begins to move. Diomedes heads south and opens the first door he comes on slowly, inside looks like a sitting area of sorts, likely for guards to defend the entrance. Much to his luck the room is actually clear of any threats. Kelly eyes the writing on the wall and comes to the following insights, the first is that the writing is indeed in Fraktur and is likely in old (modern) German and is from when this bunker was built some four hundred and sixty years prior. Kelly's knowledge of the more typical Euro tongue roughly translate the words to Bunker 237, this being the easier of the scripts to read as much of the smaller script has faded due to age. Faust takes the necessary time to concentrate, not long in any manner, but still only comes up with there is living and undead creatures nearby, but no specific locations. He quickly moves to follow Diomedes. Icky for his part sends Glitch to invesigate the stairwell and keeps an ey on the area he's in. Ol'Magnus moves up and secures the t intersection, ready to move on any threat.

What are your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 68 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 4, 1d100 = 34

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 232/249
  • P.P.E.: 197/248
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 45% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--66% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--66% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--50% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--90% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--56% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--26% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--51% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 76% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 25.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 41.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 81 | Fail
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 57 | Fail

Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 20 | Pass
Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 29 | Pass

A pent up breath is released by the large man as he peers into the room halfway down the hallway. "Room's translucent," he says to Faust. He pauses as he runs through what he said in his mind, "I mean, it's empty. Let's keep heading down the hallway."

Diomedes continues down to the end of the hallway, listening first, and then peering into the room on the left side (southeast). If empty, he then takes a listen and looks to the door to the right (northwest). So far so good, nothing to come up behind us yet. Just confirm what's down this hallway, then back up to Ol'Magnus, and the gang. I am glad Astra is guarding our backs out in the tunnels.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 249
Sense Vampires: 600'
Diomedes

Postby Faust » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 86 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 35
Conditions: Shadow Meld (1 minute and 0 seconds), Six Sense

Faust watches Diomedes peek into the nearest room and then come back out. Diomedes then proceeds to the next room and begins to search that room. Seeing the group start to thin out, Faust decides to stay put and be ready to react if either groups needs help. “I believe it should be good if we decided to stick together. Being split up down here isn't a good omen but at the same time don't bunch up too much, or it will be like shgooting fish in a barrel. Any infrom from our little robot friend?”

I wish i could pin point where these damn undead are at. Then at least we would know what direction we should be heading.
Faust

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:53 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 12
JIC D100 1d20 = 16
Perc: /37% 1d20 = 4 (+30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice] / 1d100 = 58 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 5 mins 15 sec - 87 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 7/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 95, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration:4/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / 1d100 = 1 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (59m 30 sec)

Icky moves ahead and puts his back against the wall going up the stairs. ((”Kelly, stay near. Me keep safe.”)) He uses his right to look at the stairs and his left eye to watch the others further down the hall. All the while, he does his best to keep kelly between him and the stairs. ”It is my job to keep her safe. I swore to do so and I will.” There is a smile on his face as his mustache twitches. Even his feelers are active. ”Maybe I can help with the search, f I use my Chemoreceptors and feelers, along with what I know. Won’t hurt to try.”
The Dangerous Icky'eow
PPE: 112
ISP: 70
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 15
JIC d20: 1d20 = 5
JIC d100: 1d100 = 25

History Pre-Rifts (Western Civilization) 62/54%: 1d100 = 54

Prudence mutters in American. "Fucking Fraktur."

The junkie scholar sticks behind the junk crab as the group moves forward, pistol in hand.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Previous

Return to Eurasia Adventure Forum