Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:52 am

Perception: 1d100 = 98 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 28
Conditions: Shadow Meld (1 minute and 0 seconds), Six Sense

Diomedes wrote:"I hear noise, but nothing I can see. There are some sort of undead nearby, I am sure of it."


”Hold on one second. Let me see if i can pin point where it’s at. Shouldn't take long.” Faust stops as he speaks to the group as he responds to Diomedes. Something dosen’t feel right. This seems a bit too easy. A couple of dirt mounds and a locked door is their security sytstem? Better not let myt guard down. He then takes a moment to locate any undead, using his Life Sense ability. If Faust is able to locate any within range he give the group his information he knows. If Faust can not locate antthing, he will then follow Diomedes down the hallway.

Life Sense
All Lemurians can sense the presence of the living through their connection with nature. If given a few moments(takes one melee round/15 seconds), the Lemurian can focus his concentration to pinpoint a specific type of animal or plant within his sensing range. Of course, if the animal is hiding, he may feel that it is near, but remain unable to locate it. The presence of the undead and evil supernatural beings is like a bullhorn broadcasting the monsters' presence and general proximity. Thus, a Lemurian can feel when a vampire, zombie, other type of undead, or supernatural evil, is nearby and avoid it (or attack it). Range: 40 foot (7.6 m) radius (+5 ft.) 35% (+5%) to locate/ track/find a specific type of animal or plant, +5% when in an underwater environment. Adds a +5% bonus to the Tracking, Hunting and Identify Plants and Fruit skills when this ability is in play.
Life Sense -35% / 1d100 = 82 to locate any undead/supernatural
P.P.E.: 120/120
I.S.P.: 35/35

H.P.: 60/60
S.D.C.: 47/47
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:32 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 5
JIC D100 1d20 = 12
Perc: /37% 1d20 = 20 (+30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice] / 1d100 = 95 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 5 mins 30 sec - 88 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 8/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 55, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 5/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / 1d100 = 2 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (59m 45 sec)

Icky watches the others from his vantage spot. Seeing how Diomedes moves, ”He looks like he knows what he is doing. I am gonna watch him for ideas. I was the fix it guy, now I need to learn how to be the warrior.” As he is having his inner chat, icky sees Kelly move to the writing, so he moves with her. All the while, keeping her behind him.

Whenever Icky looks around, it is thru his scope. (OOC: imagine a kid playing soldier) with his right claw out just behind him, his left holds the rifle to his eye, while his right eye watches Kelly. ((”You learn, I watch back.”))

"Icky-Eow, send that little robot up the stairs and see what is there please. I'll go down a short way to the tunnel to the left."


Icky nods at the request. With a chirp and whistle, he sends the drone off. ((”Glitch, go look.”)).
The Dangerous Icky'eow
PPE: 112
ISP: 70
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 am

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:34 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)


A quickly whispered plan is given and the team begins to move. Diomedes heads south and opens the first door he comes on slowly, inside looks like a sitting area of sorts, likely for guards to defend the entrance. Much to his luck the room is actually clear of any threats. Kelly eyes the writing on the wall and comes to the following insights, the first is that the writing is indeed in Fraktur and is likely in old (modern) German and is from when this bunker was built some four hundred and sixty years prior. Kelly's knowledge of the more typical Euro tongue roughly translate the words to Bunker 237, this being the easier of the scripts to read as much of the smaller script has faded due to age. Faust takes the necessary time to concentrate, not long in any manner, but still only comes up with there is living and undead creatures nearby, but no specific locations. He quickly moves to follow Diomedes. Icky for his part sends Glitch to invesigate the stairwell and keeps an ey on the area he's in. Ol'Magnus moves up and secures the t intersection, ready to move on any threat.

Image

What are your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 68 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 4, 1d100 = 34

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 232/249
  • P.P.E.: 197/248
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 45% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--66% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--66% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--50% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--90% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--56% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--26% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--51% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 76% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 25.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 41.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 81 | Fail
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 57 | Fail

Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 20 | Pass
Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 29 | Pass


A pent up breath is released by the large man as he peers into the room halfway down the hallway. "Room's translucent," he says to Faust. He pauses as he runs through what he said in his mind, "I mean, it's empty. Let's keep heading down the hallway."

Diomedes continues down to the end of the hallway, listening first, and then peering into the room on the left side (southeast). If empty, he then takes a listen and looks to the door to the right (northwest). So far so good, nothing to come up behind us yet. Just confirm what's down this hallway, then back up to Ol'Magnus, and the gang. I am glad Astra is guarding our backs out in the tunnels.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 249
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 86 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 35
Conditions: Shadow Meld (1 minute and 0 seconds), Six Sense

Faust watches Diomedes peek into the nearest room and then come back out. Diomedes then proceeds to the next room and begins to search that room. Seeing the group start to thin out, Faust decides to stay put and be ready to react if either groups needs help. “I believe it should be good if we decided to stick together. Being split up down here isn't a good omen but at the same time don't bunch up too much, or it will be like shgooting fish in a barrel. Any infrom from our little robot friend?”

I wish i could pin point where these damn undead are at. Then at least we would know what direction we should be heading.
P.P.E.: 120/120
I.S.P.: 35/35

H.P.: 60/60
S.D.C.: 47/47
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:53 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 12
JIC D100 1d20 = 16
Perc: /37% 1d20 = 4 (+30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice] / 1d100 = 58 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 5 mins 15 sec - 87 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 7/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 95, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration:4/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / 1d100 = 1 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (59m 30 sec)

Icky moves ahead and puts his back against the wall going up the stairs. ((”Kelly, stay near. Me keep safe.”)) He uses his right to look at the stairs and his left eye to watch the others further down the hall. All the while, he does his best to keep kelly between him and the stairs. ”It is my job to keep her safe. I swore to do so and I will.” There is a smile on his face as his mustache twitches. Even his feelers are active. ”Maybe I can help with the search, f I use my Chemoreceptors and feelers, along with what I know. Won’t hurt to try.”
The Dangerous Icky'eow
PPE: 112
ISP: 70
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 15
JIC d20: 1d20 = 5
JIC d100: 1d100 = 25

History Pre-Rifts (Western Civilization) 62/54%: 1d100 = 54

Prudence mutters in American. "Fucking Fraktur."

The junkie scholar sticks behind the junk crab as the group moves forward, pistol in hand.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:30 am

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:35 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)


Diomedes and Faust continue working their way down the hall carefully listening at the next door. The room sounds silent like a grave, the only real noises being the group in this hallway and a near constant dripping noise, that seems to be common in creepy places like this. Deeming the room to be relatively safe Diomedes opens the rusty iron door with a quiet squeak. Inside the room is a the remains of an old radio station, ancient equipment that has rotted to near oblivion on ancient iron tables. Ol'Magnus moves a bit closer to Diomedes an Faust, allowing the others to move farther into the complex. Echoing from somewhere in the complex is a low groan.

Image

What are your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 26 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 15, 1d100 = 33

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 232/249
  • P.P.E.: 197/248
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 45% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--66% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--66% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--50% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--90% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--56% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--26% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--51% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 76% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 24.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 40.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 31 | Pass
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 4 | Pass

Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 40 | Pass

"Doesn't appear to be anything but old equipment, judging by it's state, it hasn't been used in a long time. Any value in that radio equipment might be for nostalgia." Diomedes says. He moves out of the way to let anyone else who might want to examine the room in.

"Any word Icky'Eow from your robot?" the Undead Slayer asks the d-bee. When he says it's found nothing (per Consumer in Hangout), Diomedes says to the group. "We might as well continue this way then." I wish it had found something, then at least we'd know we were going the wrong way. Nothing to it except press forward.

Once the group is ready. Diomedes reaches out for the remaining closed door. He listens intently as he attempts to open it. He stops for a second and says, "Anyone got any oil or grease we can put into these hinges?" Whether oiled or not, Diomedes cautiously opens the door and looks inside.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 249
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 am

Perception: 1d100 = 74 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 82
Conditions: Six Sense

Once Diomedes gives the all clear, Faust begins to formulate several plans. To many variables. I don't know which plan we should go with. Up. This way. Maybe split up. God, I wish I knew. If I believe it to be true, it will be. “Maybe we should split up. We can cover more ground that way. Anyone have any means of ranged communications? I am very limited in that way. Or do you guys think that it’s better to stay together?”

Diomedes wrote:"Anyone got any oil or grease we can put into these hinges?"


”No, I do not. That kind of thing is not in my wheelhouse. Maybe one of our mechanical friends ,with us, has some. Diomedes, don’t you think that there should be some better way than to look into every single room we come across? We need to find a layout of this place. That will help. At least keep us from having to backtrack or get caught in a trap.” Faust keeps his ground as Diomedes peers into the next room. Keeping a cautious eye in both directions. While he waits for the rest of the members of the group, he gets a funny feeling in his stomach. Not quite sure whether it’s a good or bad feeling, yet. Faust cast Detect Concealment (6) before scanning the hallway for anything that might be hidden or possible surveillance. (Surveillance 30% -1d100 = 40) Can’t be too paranoid down here. Maybe that feeling is that we’re being watched. I hope we’re going in the right direction. I would hate to get lost.
P.P.E.: 120/120
I.S.P.: 35/35

H.P.: 60/60
S.D.C.: 47/47
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 91
JIC d20: 1d20 = 18
JIC d100: 1d100 = 7

Mining 58%*: 1d100 = 59
Radio: Basic 53%*: 1d100 = 49

Prudence shakes her head emphatically at Faust's suggestion. "Spiltting up is a bad idea. Radio waves do not like traveling very far underground. A couple feet of soil, an inch of gold or lead, or more than a couple inches of iron can fuck up our communications. That's why vehicles have external antennae. So unless we have several telepaths in our midst, I'd recommend not leaving earshot of each other."
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:05 pm

(( Rolls Carried Over ))

Kelly Kellogg wrote:"Spiltting up is a bad idea. Radio waves do not like traveling very far underground. A couple feet of soil, an inch of gold or lead, or more than a couple inches of iron can fuck up our communications. That's why vehicles have external antennae. So unless we have several telepaths in our midst, I'd recommend not leaving earshot of each other."


”Oh, ok. I don't know how the radio waves works. Well I can communicate through telepathy. So we would at least need one more but now that I thought about it, you're probably right, there is strength in numbers. Does anyone have any preference on which direction we should go, then. I think Diomedes wants to continue this direction” Faust points down the hallway where Diomedes is sweeping the rooms. He takes a quick second to double check on Diomedes and see if he has found anything. He turns back to the rest of the group before continuing. ”So, if Icky’Eow wants to keep his robot friend up the stairs to search the area, then we can follow Diomedes until he finds something. Unless he already has.”

Faust turns to Icky’Eow to direct a few question in his direction. ” So with your friend up there, does he need to come back to you to give us the information or does he send it in some fashion? Does he have scanning abilities or is it just visual sensors?” Faust pauses a moment to glance i the directions of the stairs and uses his keen sense of hearing to see if he can hear Ickt’Eow’s robot friend. Listening to see if he is in trouble or something that's out of place.
P.P.E.: 120/120
I.S.P.: 35/35

H.P.: 60/60
S.D.C.: 47/47
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:25 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 13
JIC D100 1d20 = 7
Perc: /37% 1d20 = 16 (+30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice] / 1d100 = 13 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 5 mins 00 sec - 86 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 6/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 55, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration:3/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / 1d100 = 11 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (59m 15 sec)

Skills used -
Basic Electronics 55% 1d100 = 97
Basic Mechanics 55% 1d100 = 18
Recycle 60% 1d100 = 99
Salvage 60% 1d100 = 85
Sensory Equipment 45% 1d100 = 62
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% 1d100 = 21
General Repair and Maintenance 60% 1d100 = 81
Jury-Rig 50% 1d100 = 60

Consumer
Inside the room is a the remains of an old radio station, ancient equipment that has rotted to near oblivion on ancient iron tables.


As the door opens, Icky gets the scent of old machinery. ((”Ohhhhh!! Whats that?.”)) He cranes his neck to see over everyone’s head.

Diomedes
"Doesn't appear to be anything but old equipment, judging by it's state, it hasn't been used in a long time. Any value in that radio equipment might be for nostalgia." Diomedes says. He moves out of the way to let anyone else who might want to examine the room in.


Icky enters the room and starts to poke arpund the old machinery. ”This stuff is gone. Even I cant fix this mess. Maybe there is something salvagable for later? I will look after I fix door.” He moves over the the squeaky door and casts Mend the broken on the hinges. ”I hope that helps.”

Icky tries to follow all the questions being asked. After a moment, he puts up his hand. ((“Me think we stay as one bunch....sorry..group. I agree with smart lady *points at Kelly* . And Glitch tells me what he finds. Not sure really how, but works. Want wanna know?”))[/b]

At Faust’s mention of a layout, Icky squeaks excitedly [b]((“Friend Ganon give most here friend like glitch. I tell them link together, send them to look, and they will show us the way. With all info, maybe we make map?”))
The Dangerous Icky'eow
PPE: 112
ISP: 70
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Consumer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:27 am

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:36 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)


Icky'Eow

Your investigations of the ancient radio come up with nothing, the salvage value of it even being worthless. A quick casting of Mend the Broken seems to have made the door strurdy, but unlikely had any effect on it's squeakiness. Icky'Eow checks for a status update on Glitch and quickly watches the robotic rat scurry from room to room before the signal suddenly cuts out.

Diomedes & Faust
Diomedes listens at the door, but doesn't hear anything of note from the other side, though at this point he can pretty much taste the stench of undeath in the air, still not able to pin point it's location though. The door opens with a groan fairly common in metal doors of a certain age. to reveal yet another short hall ahead of him, to the south looks to be a stair well down while to the north appears to be yet another door.

Kelly
Maybe its the withdrawal, maybe it's the atmosphere of being underground, but she cannot help but think that she is being followed by something. Like a ghostly after image just at the edge of her vision, but never able to be seen fully. As if the apparition just would like you to forget it was there in the first place.

The others
Ol'Magnus continues to follow the group, quietly muttering under his breath in a long dead tongue. While Gannon and Oculus take up the rear and generally guard the entrance.

Image

What are your intentions?

Please make sure you are all keeping in account P.P.E. and I.S.P. expenditures. ~Consumer
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 20 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 18
Conditions: Six Sense

Faust stand still to ponder their next course of action. He still has a feeling that he can't shake. ”Well, if they're anything like them Temporal Raiders, then we should probably go down. Just keep a sharp eye out for booby traps and minions. I can feel them, i just can't seem to pinpoint them out.” Faust scans the hallway again, making sure that he isn't missing anything. He stays put until someone moves first, then following whoever takes first action.
P.P.E.: 120/120
I.S.P.: 35/35

H.P.: 60/60
S.D.C.: 47/47
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Diomedes » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:08 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 90 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 19, 1d100 = 63

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 232/249
  • P.P.E.: 197/248
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 45% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--66% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--66% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--50% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--90% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--56% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--26% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--51% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 76% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 23.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 39.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 79 | Fail
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 88 | Fail

Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 71 | Fail
Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 34 | Pass


"Thanks for trying *cough*, *cough* Icky," Diomedes tries to say as some of the old dust and mold gets in his lungs. The door groans as he opens it. He peers down the hallway and clears his throat. "I see a stairwell and a door. Let's try the door first, Faust." Diomedes creeps down the hallway and looks down the stairwell to see if it's clear. If clear, Diomedes waves Faust down to guard his back while he opens the next door.

Faust wrote:Faust stand still to ponder their next course of action. He still has a feeling that he can't shake. ”Well, if they're anything like them Temporal Raiders, then we should probably go down. Just keep a sharp eye out for booby traps and minions. I can feel them, i just can't seem to pinpoint them out.” Faust scans the hallway again, making sure that he isn't missing anything. He stays put until someone moves first, then following whoever takes first action.


With his hand on the handle, Diomedes turns back to look at Faust, "Why down? We need to clear this level first," Or at least identify what threats to avoid if we need to race back out, "Otherwise we may be leaving something to come up behind us."

He pulls the handle and looks inside the room.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 249
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Previous

Return to Eurasia Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest