Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Ghouljagd (Ghoul Hunting)

Postby Faust » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:52 am

Perception: 1d100 = 98 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 28
Conditions: Shadow Meld (1 minute and 0 seconds), Six Sense

Diomedes wrote:"I hear noise, but nothing I can see. There are some sort of undead nearby, I am sure of it."

”Hold on one second. Let me see if i can pin point where it’s at. Shouldn't take long.” Faust stops as he speaks to the group as he responds to Diomedes. Something dosen’t feel right. This seems a bit too easy. A couple of dirt mounds and a locked door is their security sytstem? Better not let myt guard down. He then takes a moment to locate any undead, using his Life Sense ability. If Faust is able to locate any within range he give the group his information he knows. If Faust can not locate antthing, he will then follow Diomedes down the hallway.

Life Sense
All Lemurians can sense the presence of the living through their connection with nature. If given a few moments(takes one melee round/15 seconds), the Lemurian can focus his concentration to pinpoint a specific type of animal or plant within his sensing range. Of course, if the animal is hiding, he may feel that it is near, but remain unable to locate it. The presence of the undead and evil supernatural beings is like a bullhorn broadcasting the monsters' presence and general proximity. Thus, a Lemurian can feel when a vampire, zombie, other type of undead, or supernatural evil, is nearby and avoid it (or attack it). Range: 40 foot (7.6 m) radius (+5 ft.) 35% (+5%) to locate/ track/find a specific type of animal or plant, +5% when in an underwater environment. Adds a +5% bonus to the Tracking, Hunting and Identify Plants and Fruit skills when this ability is in play.
Life Sense -35% / 1d100 = 82 to locate any undead/supernatural
P.P.E.: 106/120
I.S.P.: 33/35

H.P.: 60/60
S.D.C.: 47/47
Faust

Postby Icky'Eow » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:32 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 5
JIC D100 1d20 = 12
Perc: /37% 1d20 = 20 (+30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice] / 1d100 = 95 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 5 mins 30 sec - 88 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 8/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 55, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 5/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / 1d100 = 2 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (59m 45 sec)

Icky watches the others from his vantage spot. Seeing how Diomedes moves, ”He looks like he knows what he is doing. I am gonna watch him for ideas. I was the fix it guy, now I need to learn how to be the warrior.” As he is having his inner chat, icky sees Kelly move to the writing, so he moves with her. All the while, keeping her behind him.

Whenever Icky looks around, it is thru his scope. (OOC: imagine a kid playing soldier) with his right claw out just behind him, his left holds the rifle to his eye, while his right eye watches Kelly. ((”You learn, I watch back.”))

"Icky-Eow, send that little robot up the stairs and see what is there please. I'll go down a short way to the tunnel to the left."

Icky nods at the request. With a chirp and whistle, he sends the drone off. ((”Glitch, go look.”)).
The Dangerous Icky'eow
PPE: 112
ISP: 70
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 am

Information wrote: Date: 04/07/2395 (109 PA)
Time: 2:34 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Weather (Interior): Humid, with near constant temperature of 11°C (52°F)
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.
Note on Ceiling Height: 6.096 m tall (20') unless otherwise noted)

A quickly whispered plan is given and the team begins to move. Diomedes heads south and opens the first door he comes on slowly, inside looks like a sitting area of sorts, likely for guards to defend the entrance. Much to his luck the room is actually clear of any threats. Kelly eyes the writing on the wall and comes to the following insights, the first is that the writing is indeed in Fraktur and is likely in old (modern) German and is from when this bunker was built some four hundred and sixty years prior. Kelly's knowledge of the more typical Euro tongue roughly translate the words to Bunker 237, this being the easier of the scripts to read as much of the smaller script has faded due to age. Faust takes the necessary time to concentrate, not long in any manner, but still only comes up with there is living and undead creatures nearby, but no specific locations. He quickly moves to follow Diomedes. Icky for his part sends Glitch to invesigate the stairwell and keeps an ey on the area he's in. Ol'Magnus moves up and secures the t intersection, ready to move on any threat.

What are your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 68 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 4, 1d100 = 34

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 232/249
  • P.P.E.: 197/248
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 45% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--66% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--66% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--50% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--90% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--66% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--56% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--26% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--51% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 76% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 25.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 41.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 81 | Fail
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 57 | Fail

Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 20 | Pass
Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 29 | Pass

A pent up breath is released by the large man as he peers into the room halfway down the hallway. "Room's translucent," he says to Faust. He pauses as he runs through what he said in his mind, "I mean, it's empty. Let's keep heading down the hallway."

Diomedes continues down to the end of the hallway, listening first, and then peering into the room on the left side (southeast). If empty, he then takes a listen and looks to the door to the right (northwest). So far so good, nothing to come up behind us yet. Just confirm what's down this hallway, then back up to Ol'Magnus, and the gang. I am glad Astra is guarding our backs out in the tunnels.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 249
Sense Vampires: 600'
Diomedes

Postby Faust » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 86 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 35
Conditions: Shadow Meld (1 minute and 0 seconds), Six Sense

Faust watches Diomedes peek into the nearest room and then come back out. Diomedes then proceeds to the next room and begins to search that room. Seeing the group start to thin out, Faust decides to stay put and be ready to react if either groups needs help. “I believe it should be good if we decided to stick together. Being split up down here isn't a good omen but at the same time don't bunch up too much, or it will be like shgooting fish in a barrel. Any infrom from our little robot friend?”

I wish i could pin point where these damn undead are at. Then at least we would know what direction we should be heading.

Faust

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:53 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 12
JIC D100 1d20 = 16
Perc: /37% 1d20 = 4 (+30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice] / 1d100 = 58 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 5 mins 15 sec - 87 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 7/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 95, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration:4/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / 1d100 = 1 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (59m 30 sec)

Icky moves ahead and puts his back against the wall going up the stairs. ((”Kelly, stay near. Me keep safe.”)) He uses his right to look at the stairs and his left eye to watch the others further down the hall. All the while, he does his best to keep kelly between him and the stairs. ”It is my job to keep her safe. I swore to do so and I will.” There is a smile on his face as his mustache twitches. Even his feelers are active. ”Maybe I can help with the search, f I use my Chemoreceptors and feelers, along with what I know. Won’t hurt to try.”
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 15
JIC d20: 1d20 = 5
JIC d100: 1d100 = 25

History Pre-Rifts (Western Civilization) 62/54%: 1d100 = 54

Prudence mutters in American. "Fucking Fraktur."

The junkie scholar sticks behind the junk crab as the group moves forward, pistol in hand.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:30 am

Time: 2:35 PM
Weather (Exterior): Foggy, High of 11°C (52°F), Low of 4°C (40°F) with moderate winds (27 kph (17 mph)).
Lighting: Rail Tunnel: None. Inside the bunker: Dim, -10% to Perception checks due to poor lighting.

Diomedes and Faust continue working their way down the hall carefully listening at the next door. The room sounds silent like a grave, the only real noises being the group in this hallway and a near constant dripping noise, that seems to be common in creepy places like this. Deeming the room to be relatively safe Diomedes opens the rusty iron door with a quiet squeak. Inside the room is a the remains of an old radio station, ancient equipment that has rotted to near oblivion on ancient iron tables. Ol'Magnus moves a bit closer to Diomedes an Faust, allowing the others to move farther into the complex. Echoing from somewhere in the complex is a low groan.

What are your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 26 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 15, 1d100 = 33

Stats
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 45% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--66% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--66% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--26% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 24.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 40.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 31 | Pass
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 4 | Pass

Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 40 | Pass

"Doesn't appear to be anything but old equipment, judging by it's state, it hasn't been used in a long time. Any value in that radio equipment might be for nostalgia." Diomedes says. He moves out of the way to let anyone else who might want to examine the room in.

"Any word Icky'Eow from your robot?" the Undead Slayer asks the d-bee. When he says it's found nothing (per Consumer in Hangout), Diomedes says to the group. "We might as well continue this way then." I wish it had found something, then at least we'd know we were going the wrong way. Nothing to it except press forward.

Once the group is ready. Diomedes reaches out for the remaining closed door. He listens intently as he attempts to open it. He stops for a second and says, "Anyone got any oil or grease we can put into these hinges?" Whether oiled or not, Diomedes cautiously opens the door and looks inside.
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 am

Perception: 1d100 = 74 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 82
Conditions: Six Sense

Once Diomedes gives the all clear, Faust begins to formulate several plans. To many variables. I don't know which plan we should go with. Up. This way. Maybe split up. God, I wish I knew. If I believe it to be true, it will be. “Maybe we should split up. We can cover more ground that way. Anyone have any means of ranged communications? I am very limited in that way. Or do you guys think that it’s better to stay together?”

Diomedes wrote:"Anyone got any oil or grease we can put into these hinges?"

”No, I do not. That kind of thing is not in my wheelhouse. Maybe one of our mechanical friends ,with us, has some. Diomedes, don’t you think that there should be some better way than to look into every single room we come across? We need to find a layout of this place. That will help. At least keep us from having to backtrack or get caught in a trap.” Faust keeps his ground as Diomedes peers into the next room. Keeping a cautious eye in both directions. While he waits for the rest of the members of the group, he gets a funny feeling in his stomach. Not quite sure whether it’s a good or bad feeling, yet. Faust cast Detect Concealment (6) before scanning the hallway for anything that might be hidden or possible surveillance. (Surveillance 30% -1d100 = 40) Can’t be too paranoid down here. Maybe that feeling is that we’re being watched. I hope we’re going in the right direction. I would hate to get lost.

Faust

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 91
JIC d20: 1d20 = 18
JIC d100: 1d100 = 7

Mining 58%*: 1d100 = 59
Radio: Basic 53%*: 1d100 = 49

Prudence shakes her head emphatically at Faust's suggestion. "Spiltting up is a bad idea. Radio waves do not like traveling very far underground. A couple feet of soil, an inch of gold or lead, or more than a couple inches of iron can fuck up our communications. That's why vehicles have external antennae. So unless we have several telepaths in our midst, I'd recommend not leaving earshot of each other."

OOC Comments
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faust » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:05 pm

(( Rolls Carried Over ))

Kelly Kellogg wrote:"Spiltting up is a bad idea. Radio waves do not like traveling very far underground. A couple feet of soil, an inch of gold or lead, or more than a couple inches of iron can fuck up our communications. That's why vehicles have external antennae. So unless we have several telepaths in our midst, I'd recommend not leaving earshot of each other."

”Oh, ok. I don't know how the radio waves works. Well I can communicate through telepathy. So we would at least need one more but now that I thought about it, you're probably right, there is strength in numbers. Does anyone have any preference on which direction we should go, then. I think Diomedes wants to continue this direction” Faust points down the hallway where Diomedes is sweeping the rooms. He takes a quick second to double check on Diomedes and see if he has found anything. He turns back to the rest of the group before continuing. ”So, if Icky’Eow wants to keep his robot friend up the stairs to search the area, then we can follow Diomedes until he finds something. Unless he already has.”

Faust turns to Icky’Eow to direct a few question in his direction. ” So with your friend up there, does he need to come back to you to give us the information or does he send it in some fashion? Does he have scanning abilities or is it just visual sensors?” Faust pauses a moment to glance i the directions of the stairs and uses his keen sense of hearing to see if he can hear Ickt’Eow’s robot friend. Listening to see if he is in trouble or something that's out of place.

Faust

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:25 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 13
JIC D100 1d20 = 7
Perc: /37% 1d20 = 16 (+30% to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice] / 1d100 = 13 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 5 mins 00 sec - 86 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 6/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% / 1d100 = 55, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration:3/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / 1d100 = 11 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (59m 15 sec)

Skills used -
Basic Electronics 55% 1d100 = 97
Basic Mechanics 55% 1d100 = 18
Recycle 60% 1d100 = 99
Salvage 60% 1d100 = 85
Sensory Equipment 45% 1d100 = 62
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% 1d100 = 21
General Repair and Maintenance 60% 1d100 = 81
Jury-Rig 50% 1d100 = 60

Consumer
Inside the room is a the remains of an old radio station, ancient equipment that has rotted to near oblivion on ancient iron tables.

As the door opens, Icky gets the scent of old machinery. ((”Ohhhhh!! Whats that?.”)) He cranes his neck to see over everyone’s head.

Diomedes
"Doesn't appear to be anything but old equipment, judging by it's state, it hasn't been used in a long time. Any value in that radio equipment might be for nostalgia." Diomedes says. He moves out of the way to let anyone else who might want to examine the room in.

Icky enters the room and starts to poke arpund the old machinery. ”This stuff is gone. Even I cant fix this mess. Maybe there is something salvagable for later? I will look after I fix door.” He moves over the the squeaky door and casts Mend the broken on the hinges. ”I hope that helps.”

Icky tries to follow all the questions being asked. After a moment, he puts up his hand. ((“Me think we stay as one bunch....sorry..group. I agree with smart lady *points at Kelly* . And Glitch tells me what he finds. Not sure really how, but works. Want wanna know?”))[/b]

At Faust’s mention of a layout, Icky squeaks excitedly [b]((“Friend Ganon give most here friend like glitch. I tell them link together, send them to look, and they will show us the way. With all info, maybe we make map?”))
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:27 am

Time: 2:36 PM

Icky'Eow

Your investigations of the ancient radio come up with nothing, the salvage value of it even being worthless. A quick casting of Mend the Broken seems to have made the door strurdy, but unlikely had any effect on it's squeakiness. Icky'Eow checks for a status update on Glitch and quickly watches the robotic rat scurry from room to room before the signal suddenly cuts out.

Diomedes & Faust
Diomedes listens at the door, but doesn't hear anything of note from the other side, though at this point he can pretty much taste the stench of undeath in the air, still not able to pin point it's location though. The door opens with a groan fairly common in metal doors of a certain age. to reveal yet another short hall ahead of him, to the south looks to be a stair well down while to the north appears to be yet another door.

Kelly
Maybe its the withdrawal, maybe it's the atmosphere of being underground, but she cannot help but think that she is being followed by something. Like a ghostly after image just at the edge of her vision, but never able to be seen fully. As if the apparition just would like you to forget it was there in the first place.

The others
Ol'Magnus continues to follow the group, quietly muttering under his breath in a long dead tongue. While Gannon and Oculus take up the rear and generally guard the entrance.

What are your intentions?

Please make sure you are all keeping in account P.P.E. and I.S.P. expenditures. ~Consumer

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Faust » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 20 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 18

Faust stand still to ponder their next course of action. He still has a feeling that he can't shake. ”Well, if they're anything like them Temporal Raiders, then we should probably go down. Just keep a sharp eye out for booby traps and minions. I can feel them, i just can't seem to pinpoint them out.” Faust scans the hallway again, making sure that he isn't missing anything. He stays put until someone moves first, then following whoever takes first action.

Faust

Postby Diomedes » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:08 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 90 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 19, 1d100 = 63

Stats

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 23.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 39.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 79 | Fail
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 88 | Fail

Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 71 | Fail
Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 34 | Pass

"Thanks for trying *cough*, *cough* Icky," Diomedes tries to say as some of the old dust and mold gets in his lungs. The door groans as he opens it. He peers down the hallway and clears his throat. "I see a stairwell and a door. Let's try the door first, Faust." Diomedes creeps down the hallway and looks down the stairwell to see if it's clear. If clear, Diomedes waves Faust down to guard his back while he opens the next door.

Faust wrote:Faust stand still to ponder their next course of action. He still has a feeling that he can't shake. ”Well, if they're anything like them Temporal Raiders, then we should probably go down. Just keep a sharp eye out for booby traps and minions. I can feel them, i just can't seem to pinpoint them out.” Faust scans the hallway again, making sure that he isn't missing anything. He stays put until someone moves first, then following whoever takes first action.

With his hand on the handle, Diomedes turns back to look at Faust, "Why down? We need to clear this level first," Or at least identify what threats to avoid if we need to race back out, "Otherwise we may be leaving something to come up behind us."

He pulls the handle and looks inside the room.
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Consumer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Time: 2:37 PM

Icky lets the others know that he's lost signal from his drone, as the group continues to move forward. Diomedes moves forward and slowly opens the door which again squeals with it's age. Inside the room is the rotting remains of bunks and a table are in this room, with another door at the far end that is slightly ajar.

Ol'magnus stands near Faust, his body visibly shaking either from anger or excitement, it's hard to tell with the level of decay the man has on him. He whispers to the Lemurian quietly. "He's close, I can taste him in the air."

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:00 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 66 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 34

Stats

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 22.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 38.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 81 | Fail
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 26 | Pass
Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 41 | Pass
Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 51 | Pass

Consumer wrote:Ol'magnus stands near Faust, his body visibly shaking either from anger or excitement, it's hard to tell with the level of decay the man has on him. He whispers to the Lemurian quietly. "He's close, I can taste him in the air."

"Excellent." Diomedes says in greek accidentally before switching back to Euro to Faust and Ol'Magnus. "All right then, here's the plan: Faust, pass the word down the line. Oculus to stay at the entrance to this place with Kelly. Icky stays at the other end of this hallway so he can speak to the two of them. Ganon move up and guard this stairwell behind us. Ol'Magnus, you move up into second position. Faust you take third and follow us in to the next room and through the following door."

Okay old man, you think he's here and you brought the pain on those two entities out in the hallway, lets see if we can get the jump on this necromancer, the tattooed warrior thinks to himself.

Diomedes moves into the room and scans the room for anything hidden in the corners and goes to the far door listening at it before turning the handle and looking inside. He keeps his blade ready to stab at anything that tries to attack him.
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:20 am

Perception: 1d100 = 51 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 55

Diomedes wrote:"All right then, here's the plan: Faust, pass the word down the line. Oculus to stay at the entrance to this place with Kelly. Icky stays at the other end of this hallway so he can speak to the two of them. Ganon move up and guard this stairwell behind us. Ol'Magnus, you move up into second position. Faust you take third and follow us in to the next room and through the following door."

As Diomedes starts to formulate the plan divide the workload, Faust listens before pass the directions to the others. When Diomede and Ol’Magnus pass through the door, he takes his spot third in line. Pistol drawn and in hand, finger on the trigger. I'm not going to taken by surprise. At least not today. Looking down at his weapons he raises his eyes back up in the direction of the door. Looks like I could use a better gun, probably on that's more powerful. Faust prepares himself for another battle. Staying close to the duo, but a the the same time, keeping enough distance to not get caught by being too clustered. ”Calm your nerves and ready yourself. There is strength in numbers. I'm ready. On your count, Diomedes.”

Faust

Postby Consumer » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:18 am

Time: 2:39 PM

The group quickly whispers out a plan and begins enacting it, with the key players shuffling around to protect certain points. The trio of Diomedes, Faust, and Ol'Magnus make their way into the room with the slightly ajar door. A relatively quiet opening later finds the room to be spartanly furnished with newer furniture, including a bed with a small wooden nightstand, and a desk with a chair. On the desk are a few pieces of paper that seem to be written upon with red ink, though the gathered people know it's likely blood. The actual contents of the pages are foreign, even to the very learned Ol'Magnus. So to save time they are quickly pocketed and the team makes it's way back from the dead end. This leaves the others with two choices, go back and check the other hall or going down the stairs.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:11 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 19 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 16, 1d100 = 62

Stats

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 20.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 36.00 min | 6d6 M.D.
  • Speak and Read Languages | 45 min | Understand and speak all languages at 96%. Includes Literacy at 82%

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 77 | Fail
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 33 | Pass
Prowl 45% vs 1d100 = 44 | Pass

Track People 70% vs 1d100 = 83 | Fail
Track Animals 65% vs 1d100 = 16
Literacy 82% vs 1d100 = 89 | Fail
Literacy 82% vs 1d100 = 15 | Pass
Speak Language 96% vs 1d100 = 4 | Pass

Diomedes' frustration at not finding the necromancer is apparent on his face. "Looks to be his bed chamber." He holds up the sheaf of papers, "Faust, let's go back and see if any of us can read this. I have some magic that may help, but I am loathe to cast it in case I need the energy later. I believe Icky'Eow stated he lost contact with his little robot. I think we should find it before we go deeper into this complex."

In his look around the room he looks for the hole they found at the entrance and looks through it to see Kelly and Oculus. Diomedes considers trying to spook them. I could shout boo and see if they are paying attention. No, they won't find humor in it in this den of evil. Instead, he just speaks speaks through the chink in the wall, "My friends, we found the necromancer's bed. We are coming back around to you."

Once back at the entrance, Diomedes suggest they find Icky'Eow's robot. "That little robot may have found what we are looking for, I'd like us to clear this level before we take the stairs downward." He waves Faust forward, "Any luck reading those papers? How about either of you, Kelly and Oculus." If they respond in the negative, he asks for the papers back, with a bit of a sigh, he reaches under his shirt near his neck and concentrates. (Eye of Language) then quickly reads the document. The magic fails him on the first document, but he tries the next and the words make more sense.

He gives a brief summary of what he learns adds while holding his sword, "I would like us to continue our search while my magic is still active."

With the discussion complete, Diomedes will again ask Ganon, Icky'Eow, Kelly, and Oculus to guard the entrance. While the rest go the other direction following the robot's tracks in the dust.

Tattoos Activated:

• Eye of Knowledge | 15 P.P.E. | 45 min | Understand and speak all languages at 96%. Includes Literacy at 82%
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:23 am

Perception: 1d100 = 2 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 28

Diomedes wrote:"Faust, let's go back and see if any of us can read this. I have some magic that may help, but I am loathe to cast it in case I need the energy later. I believe Icky'Eow stated he lost contact with his little robot. I think we should find it before we go deeper into this complex"

”Unless it's in Euro or Lumerian, I won't be able to read it. Plus, I have no magics to help me read, either, just speak languages. That's a good call on regrouping and finding our scout bot fisrt.” After a quick search of the room, Faust heads back to main entrance where, the rest of the group is holding poiston. Once the band of adventurers are all gathered, Faust explains their findings. As Diomedes gives Kelly and Oculus the piece of parchment, he waits to see if any of them can read or at least recognize what language it is.

Diomedes wrote:If they respond in the negative, he asks for the papers back, with a bit of a sigh, he reaches under his shirt near his neck and concentrates. (Eye of Language) then quickly reads the document. The magic fails him on the first document, but he tries the next and the words make more sense.

He gives a brief summary of what he learns adds while holding his sword, "I would like us to continue our search while my magic is still active."

”Lead the way and godspeed, myt friend. The old man and me here got your back. Let's go find our little bot friend.” Faust follows Diomedes, unless Ol'Magnus insists on being behind Diomedes. Stay on the middle. This way I got two stout barriers on either side of me.

Faust

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:48 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 4
JIC D100 1d20 = 15
Perc: +7 1d20 = 12  (+6 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice1d100[/dice]  ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:4 mins 30 sec - 84 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 4/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% /, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 1/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (58m 45 sec)

Skills used - 
Basic Electronics 55% [dice1d100[/dice]
Basic Mechanics 55% [dice1d100[/dice]
Sensory Equipment 45% 1d100 = 62
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% [dice1d100[/dice]
General Repair and Maintenance 60% [dice1d100[/dice]
Jury-Rig 50% [dice1d100[/dice]

Icky fiddles around trying to fix the connection eith little bot, using his skills and telemechanics. ”Where are you, Glitch??” He gives a little start when he hears Diomedes thru the wall.

"My friends, we found the necromancer's bed. We are coming back around to you."

With an angry squeak ((“No do that. Give heart attack.”)) He then heads to meet up with them.
Once back at the entrance, Diomedes suggest they find Icky'Eow's robot. "That little robot may have found what we are looking for, I'd like us to clear this level before we take the stairs downward." 

((“Me try to find glitch. No luck. Need to use own eyes to find.”)) He watches as Faust and Diomedes trade papers.
He waves Faust forward, "Any luck reading those papers? How about either of you, Kelly and Oculus." If they respond in the negative, he asks for the papers back, with a bit of a sigh, he reaches under his shirt near his neck and concentrates.

He holds out his hand ((“If like I try. Use object read on them. Maybe learn something.”))
If allowed, Icky will concentrate on the paperwork. ((Object Read Impressions: 64% / 1d100 = 88 Images: 56%/ 1d100 = 42 . Present: 46% ./ 1d100 = 74)) Once he has learned what he can, he will check his weapon and puff out his chest ((Me ready!! Lets find the baddie.”))
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:35 am

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 30
JIC d20: 1d20 = 7
JIC d100: 1d100 = 51

Prudence glances at the papers momentarily, just long enough to confirm the writing isn't a language she cannot read. At that, Prudence shrugs.

At the news of finding the necromancer's room, but not the necromancer, Prudence does have a common sense suggestion."Probably this way then." Prudence jerks her thumb toward the 'right' of the T junction they encountered at the entryway. Then the junky scholar checks the action and power reading on her pistol.

Prudence is concerned about the apparition she saw, but has chalked it up to her drug problem.

OOC Comments
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:23 am

Time: 2:41 PM

Icky's Object Read
Images: As Icky concentrates on the papers, he seems perceptions of the world around fall away and he's lost in a swampy abyss of blackness, ancient and archaic words are being chanted in the deepest voices he's ever heard. The air has a haze of red about it, with the taste of coppery blood. At the edges of his vision are blood soaked humanoids, but any attempt to focus on them shifts them dizzily from his view to just on the edges. All the while Icky is certain that he is now marked, and some dark entity is now looking for him.

Icky is terrified: -2 to all d20 rolls and -10% to all skill checks.

A brief discussion shifts the group from one end of the complex to the other, which only takes a minute or two all things considered. This puts the group into another room. Larger than a few they've been in, the room contains a pair of beds, one is covered in bloody filth while the other seems to have a smattering of dust and cobwebs. A pair of desks are also in the room, but neither seem to have anything on them. At the far corner of the room is another door, closed and foreboding.

Sixth Sense activates.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Perception 66%*: 1d100 = 69
JIC d20: 1d20 = 6
JIC d100: 1d100 = 13

Biology 53%*: 1d100 = 40

*-5% for withdrawals already deducted

Prudence makes a determination at a glance if the bloody mess on the one bed was enough blood for a full human body. Then she edges up closer to Icky and watches the group's back. Fuck my life, I've wandered into a slasher film. I just want back in my lab, some nice drugs and maybe time to fiddle with that hammer.

Contingency
If a hostile force makes itself apparent, Prudence will shoot at it as long as she has a clear field of fire.

Initiative: 1d20 = 16

A1-A2: Aimed shot at hostile: 1d20+5 = 12 Damage: 5d6 = 18 M.D.
A3-A4: Aimed shot at hostile: 1d20+5 = 7 Damage: 5d6 = 17 M.D.

Dodges (if needed): 4d20:
12, 10, 9, 18

OOC Comments
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Diomedes » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:55 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 65 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 16, 1d100 = 50

Stats
  • P.P.E.: 213/248

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 18.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 34.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 18 | Pass
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 79 | Fail
Lore: Demons and Monsters 60% vs 1d100 = 55 | Pass

Diomedes waits impatiently as the crab man tries to learn something from the document. When the d-bees skin color drains from the eye stalks, he knows that whatever is on those documents must be bad. We need to find and end this necromancer quickly, he thinks. "Icky-Eow, are you alright my friend?"

He moves forward into the room and shoves the furniture to the sides of the room to ensure that they have clear path back the way they came. When his Lemurian friend warns them of danger. Diomedes rushes to the door on the far side of the room and prepares to strike. Looking back at Kelly with her pistol drawn, he says, "Faust up with me, Kelly, you and Ol'Magnus guard are rear, we don't know if what Faust senses is in front or behind us."

APM: 5 (+1 vs Undead/Supernatural Monsters
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 3

1. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 25, Damage: 6d6 = 15 M.D.
    Parry with Sword: 1d20+10 = 23
  2. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 24, Damage: 6d6 = 22 M.D.
    Parry with Sword: 1d20+10 = 13
  3. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 21, Damage: 6d6 = 24 M.D.
    Parry with Sword: 1d20+10 = 29
  4. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 11, Damage: 6d6 = 17 M.D.
    Parry with Sword: 1d20+10 = 29
  5. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 11, Damage: 6d6 = 23 M.D.
    Parry with Sword: 1d20+10 = 30
  6. (Bonus Action)Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 20, Damage: 6d6 = 23 M.D.
    Parry with Sword: 1d20+10 = 23

Contingency: If hit, spend next action to activate Invulnerability tattoo (40 P.P.E., 30 min | 225 M.D.C.)

If attack can't be parried: Dodge (+8) 3d20:
6, 12, 15
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 27 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature
JIC: 1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 47

As Faust walks through the door, the first thing he notices is all the blood. The next thing is the fact that the bed next to it looks as tho it hasn't been used in some time. Odd that this bed hasn't been used. I don't even want to know what horrid things had been done in here. We need to put an end to this madness and soon. Taking a glance at the pair of desk for a moment, until Faust finds no significant sign of value to continue investigating. As the hairs on the back of his neck come to attention, he gives a quick warning. ”Careful now. Something is here. In this room. Right now.” Faust's warning becomes staggered as quickly tries to find the source of apprehension.

Combat Actions
APM: 5
Initiative: +0 /1d20 = 17
Attack 1: Cast see Invisible (4)
Attack 2: Attack with pistol strike: 1d20+3 = 21 Damage: 1d6 = 5
Attack 3: Attack with pistol strike: 1d20+3 = 4 Damage: 1d6 = 1
Attack 4: Attack with pistol strike: 1d20+3 = 6 Damage: 1d6 = 4
Attack 5: Reserved for dodge (+2) 1d20+2 = 13
Parries if needed: +3 /4d20:
19, 19, 1, 17
+3

Faust

Postby Oculus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:11 am

JIC: 1d20 = 101d100 = 73
Perc: 24% /1d100 = 30

Grunting the way one does when given an inconsequential fact the cyclops, Fulger Dé Brighid Taranaich pulls his weapon from his back as his one eye sweeps the path behind. Made by or for their use by others he did not know, but his gargoyle's axe had served him well in dispatching the foes of goodly peoples.

Turning his indomitable girth to the task of minding the rear path the druid peers behind noting the narrow passages. The area they left was quite the field comparatively for the giant as he fills the spaces here. Again grunting he did not have much to provide for the obvious hearing Faust state that something was there with them.

The obvious being that it would be wise if that something stayed hidden from these heroes. Rousing from silence Oculus gruffly calls,"Mind your path ahead, I will anchor the stern."
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:58 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 18
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 15
Perc: +7 1d20-2 = 17  (+6 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 27  ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:4 mins 15 sec - 83 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 3/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% /, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 0/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (58m 30 sec)

As the crab guy’s eyes glaze over, Icky goes stock still. ”what is happening? What is that? Who’s there?” there is a second of calm, then icky goes off. First his eyes bulge, his stalks stand straight, then he jumps around, doing a good mimicry of a fight. He aims his rifle in all directions, throwing a random kick or butt stroke all the while he chirping and squeaking in growing fear. The longer he holds the papers, the more frantic his eyes become. Finally, he drops the papers and cowers. While huddled up, all the others can hear is twittering as icky hugs his rifle and rocks in place.
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:39 am

Time: 2:41:15 PM

Kelly
The mess looks like it is less than a full human, but it certainly would have been a close to fatal amount of blood loss for any human.

Faust trying to see what the threat is, speaks a quick quatrain of ancient words, expanding his vision into the supernatural realms, though it doesn't reveal anything immediately. Diomedes moves into the room ready to assault whatever may be there, but see's nothing for a split second before a musclebound blood-caked creature drops from the ceiling trying to eviscerate the Atlantean with it's clawed hands.

Though somehow it managed to miss the Atlantean even from it's superior position. From seemingly nowhere aa second creature appears, it frail and thin covered in cobwebs and dust. it raises a long dried and shriveled finger at Diomedes, who feels a brief pressure on his mind but nothing else.

Faust fires his pistol at the blood-caked monster and scores a hit, its flesh sizzling from the shot. Kelly begins lining a shot at the bloody beast. The withered creature emits a soft moan, before floating ten feet into the air. The monster next to Diomedes tries again to claw him with wicked talons, which Diomedes seems to be able to parry easily. Diomedes returns the favor and hacks into the creature, leaving a bleeding furrow in it's flesh.

Faust fires again, scoring another satisfying hit, which is followed quickly by Kelly. The creature looks concerned for the first time. The floating corpse speaks in a raspy voice. "Beenden Sie Ihren Konflikt mit uns, töten Sie Ihre Freunde." The bloody monster snarls. "Ich werde dein Fleisch essen!" Before clawing at Diomedes again, but again it's blows are turned aside. Diomedes lunges through a feeble defense skewering the creatuer, who spits up a globular of bloody mucus.

Faust goes to fire again, but finds his mind confused. He fires, but the shot goes wide not hitting any target. Kelly lines up a second shot, this time looking to the floating corpse. The Withered husk of a man floats a bit higher. it's eyes closing and a sigh escaping it's withered lips. The wounded undead, claws at Diomedes in a frenzy. Screaming in rage at the Atlantean. "Unreine Schweine!" It's rage makes it even sloppier than it had been, which leaves it wide open for Diomedes next attack. Diomedes sword decapitates the creature cleanly.

Kelly fires on the desiccated corpse, though it seems to have little care. The creature seems to do nothing, but proves just out of reach of Diomedes sword, until he starts jumping to hack at it.

German Translation
"Cease your conflict with us, kill your friends."
"I will eat your flesh!"
"Impure swine"

Gannon is still holding the entrance way safe, it was just easier to show the currently active characters, vs everyone.

Butcher's Bill
This will be cumulative for the adventure.
Kelly:
Diomedes:
Faust:
Ick'Eow:
Oculus:
Gannon:
Ol'Magnus:
Jakob: Dead.
Gustov: -63 M.D.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Notice: 26% vs 1d20 = 16 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 9, 1d100 = 75

Stats

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 17.75 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 33.75 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 46 | Pass

Diomedes flicks the gore off of the blade and turns towards the creature floating in the air. He says to his team, "Keep you eyes on the foul creature behind me, make sure it doesn't get back up." He only understood a handful of the words the creature spoke, but it was clear that it was angry. But Diomedes thinks he may know what the creature is, a sleepwalker. If it's what I think it is, it's no mastermind. It's a tool like this creature I've just struck down. Why is it here?

"Where is your master? Why are you here?" Diomedes asks the creature.

If it continues to attack, the Undead Slayer presses the attack leaping up to strike the creature. If it falls, he quickly strikes to remove it's head from body. Otherwise he lets the creature speak before striking it down.

APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 12

1. Speak to team
  2. Speak to creature
  3. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 15, Damage: 6d6 = 16 M.D.
    Parry 1d20+10 = 27
  4. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 22, Damage: 6d6 = 20 M.D.
    Parry 1d20+10 = 11
  5. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 10, Damage: 6d6 = 16 M.D.
    Parry 1d20+10 = 27
  6. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 29, Damage: 6d6 = 28 M.D. crit!
    Parry 1d20+10 = 20

Contingency Dodge (+8): 3d20:
17, 18, 9
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:59 am

Perception: 1d100 = 67 / 29 % / 44 % involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 17
Conditions: none

Diomedes wrote:"Keep you eyes on the foul creature behind me, make sure it doesn't get back up."

Faust gives Diomedes an acknowledging nood. Shifting his stance to get a better vantage point at the creature on the floor. Keeping his pistol aimed and his finger on the trigger, ready to add a few more holes to its body if needed. [I]Just cuz your decapitated, doesn't mean your dead. What? Does Diomedes think he can can reason with it. I guess it might worth a try but it wants us dead so I'd say we should return the favor.[i] Faust keeps half an eye out on Diomedes and the floating, just in case Diomedes’ “charming” personality doesn't work. He waits to see if the creature answers.

Combat Actions
Initiative: +0 /1d20 = 13
Attack 1: takes a couple of steps forward behind Diomedes but still keeping both enemies in line of sight
Attack 2: Attack with pistol strike: 1d20+3 = 16 Damage: 1d6 = 2
Attack 3: Attack with pistol strike: 1d20+3 = 11 Damage: 1d6 = 1
Attack 4: Attack with pistol strike: 1d20+3 = 6 Damage: 1d6 = 3
Attack 5: Reserved for dodge (+2) 1d20+2 = 6
Parries if needed: +3 /5d20:
14, 8, 1, 6, 15
+3

Faust

Postby Oculus » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:25 pm

JIC: 1d100 = 611d20 = 2
Perc: 1d100 = 22

Hearing the growling and raspy voices Oculus hurries to join his allies pushing past Icky'ow or following up behind him should he move forward. Taking out an enchanted bark piece as he moves, his axe carried in one hand as he does so, oculus ready's himself for conflict. Putting the piece into his mouth he begins to chew hopefully rounding the door to flank the elder Magnus and Kelly, his one great eye scanning the room itself expecting at any moment something to crawl from out of the walls. Standing near the two Oculus' he calls to the others,"Come! Bring the beast forth, do not fight in its hole!" Teeth grind audibly before he snarls seemingly over eager for blood.

Special: Bark armor of Ithan: 60 MDC

Initiative: 1d20+1 = 9
Action 1: Moving and getting out bark.
Action 2: Moving and eating bark.
Action 3: Speaking and Attack of opportunity1d20+2 = 4
JIC: Parry:1d20+5 = 16
Action 4: Speaking and Attack of opportunity 1d20+2 = 4
Action 5: Speaking and Attack of opportunity 1d20+2 = 21
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

--------------
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:34 am

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 10
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 4
Perc: +7 1d20-2 = -1  (+6 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 46  ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:4 mins 00 sec - 83 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 2/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% /, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 0/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (58m 15 sec)

The sounds of combat snap Icky out of his stupor. ”What?…where? Oh yeah!! My friends!!” With an effort, Icky heaves his scared body off the floor and heads for the others. He restarts his TM Operation in an attempt to find Glitch as he moves. He checks his weapon as he moves. Seeing Oculus lumber by, He puts his four legs under himself and hauls off after the giant.

Hearing the call from the giant, Icky tries to aim his rifle at the thing floating. ”Wtf? I was trained by dad. I need to suck this up and help….but I am so scared.” With a squeak, he casts simple invisibility. As hge disappears from sight, Icky moves over to the thing on the floor, and points his rifle at it. ((If move, I blast!!))

Initiative: 1d20+1 = 9
Action 1: Moving
Action 2: Moving and checking weapon
Action 3: cast simple invisibility
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:17 am

Time: 2:41:30 PM

The next few seconds are quick and utterly chaotic. Diomedes hacks at the creature that eventually bursts apart like the dried desiccated corpse it is. Icky panics and casts a spell rendering himself invisible to the naked eye. (Those with see invisible up see him as slightly translucent, and tech sensors see him just fine.) Oculus moves forward and imbibes some mystic root of his profession's fame hardening his skin to attack. And in the end the room is silent like it likely had been for hundreds of years.

Gannon is still holding the entrance way safe, it was just easier to show the currently active characters, vs everyone.

Butcher's Bill
This will be cumulative for the adventure.
Kelly:
Diomedes:
Faust:
Ick'Eow:
Oculus:
Gannon:
Ol'Magnus:
Jakob: Dead.
Gustov: Dead.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:44 am

Notice: 26% vs 1d100 = 79 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 18, 1d100 = 80

Stats

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 17.50 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 33.50 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 75% vs 1d100 = 13 | Pass
Detect Ambush 50% vs 1d100 = 2 | Pass ]

Intelligence 50% vs 1d100 = 66

The large tattooed man, quickly removes the heads from the two bodies and kicks them away from their bodies, "Stand aside," he says to Oculus as he punts each one into the other room. "Kelly, Icky'Eow, please take a moment to search this room for anything of interest. If you can, burn the bodies. These two were not the real threat here."

He moves out of their way, moving back out to the hallway. "Faust, Oculus, please check out the door opposite this bedroom. It should be another chamber based on the direction of these corridors. I'll go through the other door and see what's there." We've made noise, we need to move quickly.

Diomedes enters the hallway sword in front of him, he moves to the door at the end of the hallway (perpendicular to the two other doors) and opens it. His enhanced eyesight taking in the room ready to strike any threats found therein. If nothing leaps out, he moves down into the space.
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 86 / 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 15 / 1d100 = 29
Conditions: none

Diomedes wrote:"Faust, Oculus, please check out the door opposite this bedroom. It should be another chamber based on the direction of these corridors. I'll go through the other door and see what's there."

Faust turn to Diomedes then to Oculus. ”I'm on it. Oculus, you ready?” He walks over to the door and pauses for Oculus to signal that he ready. Faust activates his Sixth Sense (2) before checking the knob of the door to see if it's locked. If locked he will Pick Locks 42% / 1d100 = 86 first if that fails then he will use Escape (8). Turning the handle and opening the door, Faust pauses for a slight moment to peers into the room. After which he then proceeds into the room, weapon drawn, checking the corners. He moves east a step or two, after he enters the threshold, to allow for Oculus to have room to enter.

Faust

Postby Icky'Eow » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:25 am

JIC D20  1d20-2 = 17
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 14
Perc:  62% 1d100-10 = 59 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 26  ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:3 mins 45 sec - 82 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 1/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% 1d100 = 72/, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / glitch) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% 1d100 = 84 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (58m 00 sec)

Skills used -
Basic Electronics 45% 1d100 = 100
Basic Mechanics 45% 1d100 = 93
Carpentry 30% 1d100 = 56
General Repair and Maintenance 50% 1d100 = 73
Jury-Rig 40% 1d100 = 89
Optic Systems 35% 1d100 = 4
Recognize Weapon Quality 40% 1d100 = 37
Recycle 50% 1d100 = 33
Sensory Equipment 35% 1d100 = 63

Icky is terrified: -2 to all d20 rolls and -10% to all skill checks. FACTORED IN

As soon as the creatures are down, Icky reappears. With a blink, he reactivates his telemechanics. ”I need to find glitch. Maybe I can find a signal or something, or maybe even a scent.” He slings his rifle, and proceeds to close his eyes and open all his senses. He stands still and closes his eyes. With a slight sway, Icky “listens “to his Chemoreceptors to see what he can find a trail for glitch.

Kelly, Icky'Eow, please take a moment to search this room for anything of interest. If you can, burn the bodies. These two were not the real threat here."

He opens one eye and with the stalk, looks behind him at Diomedes ((Ok. Me on it.”)) He then starts to rummage around the room. He uses all his knowledge and skills as well as a little magic to find as much as he can.

OOC: please remember he is a junk crab, so his “item of interest” may not be so interesting.
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Oculus » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:11 pm

JIC: 1d100 = 191d20 = 13
Perc: 24% /1d100 = 19

Jaw set for combat with the blessings of the oak upon him the druid's braids toss as he quickly turns peering in a fashion of a feline that lost sight of it's pray. His head turns and his eye darts scanning looks behind himself as he finds that the fight begun has already come to quiet. The sound he emits from his throat sounds of a cyclops throaty whine as his axe arm lowers slowly when Diomede's addresses Faust and himself.

Diomedes wrote:"Faust, Oculus, please check out the door opposite this bedroom. It should be another chamber based on the direction of these corridors. I'll go through the other door and see what's there." We've made noise, we need to move quickly.

Faust wrote:Faust turn to Diomedes then to Oculus. ”I'm on it. Oculus, you ready?”

Rolling his shoulders an audible crunch as if several branches snapping occurs as the giant's immense shoulders slide from position. The tension seemingly out of his posture he stomps toward the elf saying,"Faster." Putting his great foot forward he kicks the door with all his might. If it does not cave he does so again.

Actions: 5
Init: 1d20+1 = 10
Actions:
1: Moving to Faust
2-3 Power kick (Power Kick: 2x damage or 1d4 = 3MDC (2APM))
4-5 Power kick (Power Kick: 2x damage or 1d4 = 2MDC (2APM))
Oculus

--------------
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:10 am

Time: 2:43:00 PM

Several things happen all in the next minute and a half time frame. Undead creatures are decapitated, the room is searched and the only remaining door is contended with. The Undead seem to give up no fight or inclination that they could fight anymore as one of them was already decapitated in the first place while the second was lying in pieces from the various sword blows that took to destroy it. though the remains of the heads are now in the "bedroom". A search of the room comes up with very little, as it only had some decaying furniture in it, Though Icky does find what remains of Glitch the rat drone that seems to have been torn in half and stomped thoroughly into the pavement. No amount of repairs would likely fix the little robot.

The folk who go to contend with the final door on this end of the complex find that no amount of coaxing seems to want to make the door open. The following conclusions are made, and confirmed once Oculus literally kicks a hole in the door. The door opened inward, the door was unlocked, and behind the door is untold millions of pounds of rocks.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:28 am

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 85 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 87

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 246/264
  • P.P.E.: 223/258
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 16.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 32.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 73% vs 1d100 = 45 | Pass
Detect Ambush 55% vs 1d100 = 65 | Fail]

"Excellent." Diomedes says after the dust clears from Oculus' literal giant stomp on the door. We can now proceed down the stairwell we found. He points back down the hallway in which they came, "This necromantic rat we are chasing has one less way of escaping."

Diomedes calls out to the room where Kelly and Icky'Eow. "Have you found anything? If not, there is nothing left on this level to explore, we should head back to the other side where we found the stairwell."

"Quickly, my friends," the tattooed man says as he jogs back the way they came. He stops at Ganon and asks him to hold position at the top of the stairwell. At the top of the stairwell he pauses for his team to join him and any last minute conversation before cautiously proceeding down the dark path.
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:20 pm

JIC D20  1d20-2 = -1
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 5
Perc:  62% 1d100-10 = 41 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 31  ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur:3 mins 30 sec - 81 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Sensor Pod: Sensory Equipment 45% 1d100 = 77/, Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 7/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - sensor pod / Pixel) / Outside their shell, they can prowl at 64% 1d100 = 60 / shockwave grenade launcher charged grenade (57m 45 sec)

Skills used -
Basic Electronics 45% 1d100 = 41
Basic Mechanics 45% 1d100 = 12
Carpentry 30% 1d100 = 25
General Repair and Maintenance 50% 1d100 = 4
Jury-Rig 40% 1d100 = 11
Optic Systems 35% 1d100 = 46
Recognize Weapon Quality 40% 1d100 = 26
Recycle 50% 1d100 = 25
Sensory Equipment 35% 1d100 = 12

Icky is terrified: -2 to all d20 rolls and -10% to all skill checks. FACTORED IN

Though Icky does find what remains of Glitch the rat drone that seems to have been torn in half and stomped thoroughly into the pavement. No amount of repairs would likely fix the little robot.

As Icky searches the room, his chemoreceptors register the scent of glitch. ”glitch!! ((“I found him.”)) He scurries over to where glitch is. There is a loud squeak followed a series of rapid chirps and whistles as Icky see his friend’s remains. ((“NOOOOOOO!!! Glitch!!! me am killing who kill glitch”)) He picks up the pieces of his friend and puts them in his pack. As he stands up, there is a new look in his eye.

As Oculus’ foot cracks the door the first time, Icky grabs his rifle and cocks it. At the second crash, icky runs into the room and looks left then right thru his scope, doing a good imitation of a soldier. As Diomedes ask his question, Icky responds with ((“Me find only glitch pieces. No fixing.”)) There is a sadness in his voice and eyes as well as a droop in his “moustache” as he speaks.

Once it is decided and Diomedes heads off, Icky follows. Seeing Ganon, Icky perks up. ((Friend Ganon. Me find glitch. But gone. Something breaked him.”)) He pulls out the pieces of glitch and shows Ganon. ((you fix?)) As he awaits an answer, he sees Ganon’s little bot. There is almost an audible click sound as Icky has an idea. ((“Me use yours while you fix glitch. Yes?)) intead of waiting for an answer, Icky catches the replacement bot and stares into it’s eyes. ((Telemechanics))((“You mine now. We one. Name be pixel.”)) With a flourish, he sets Pixel down and looks around. ((“ready. Kill nasty?”))
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:31 am

Perception 66*%: 1d100 = 49
JIC d20: 1d20 = 18
JIC d100: 1d100 = 83

Lore: Magic
General Knowledge: 53*% 1d100 = 50
Recog. Magic Circles, Runes, etc: 43*% 1d100 = 59
Recognize Enchantment 37*% 1d100 = 52
History Pre-Rifts (Western Civilization) 66/58*%

Kelly pokes around the area, trying to make any determinations she can. The junk working it's way out of her system doesn't help thing any. The scholar is jumpy and jittery.

If Kelly doesn't find anything worth mentioning, the scholar speaks up. "Let's go, then. Down it is."

*-5% for withdrawals included

OOC Comments
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faust » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 71 / 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 29
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Icky'Eow wrote:As Icky searches the room, his chemoreceptors register the scent of glitch. ”glitch!! ((“I found him.”)) He scurries over to where glitch is. There is a loud squeak followed a series of rapid chirps and whistles as Icky see his friend’s remains. ((“NOOOOOOO!!! Glitch!!! me am killing who kill glitch”)) He picks up the pieces of his friend and puts them in his pack. As he stands up, there is a new look in his eye.

Watching Icky'Eow scuttle over to his lost friend, Faust hangs his head in silence. ”I'm sorry for you loss. Losing a life is never easy. Come on. I'll help you find justice in this place”

Diomedes wrote:"Have you found anything? If not, there is nothing left on this level to explore, we should head back to the other side where we found the stairwell."

Overhearing Diomedes next set of actions for the group, Faust turn to Oculus. ”Oculus, there seems to nothing left of interest on this level. Let's try and make our way down.” he turns and proceeds to other side. Stopping for a brief moment, to make sure everything is alright with Gannon and waiting for Oculus, before venturing down the staircase.

Faust

Postby Oculus » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:30 am

JIC: 1d20 = 81d100 = 77
Perc: 24% /1d100 = 6

Lore: Fairies & Creatures of Magic -- 30% /1d100 = 24

The druid stares at the hole with his eye crinkling as he lets out,"Huh." For a moment he considers summoning an earth elemental to open the way before Diomedes exults at the find. Slowly beginning to nod the Scathach druid smiles halfway,"Aye, perhaps you have found the right of it." Giving the rocks a wary glance he shrugs, not knowing enough about stone or necromancers to know if he could have escaped this way or made it behind him.

As Icky says to the machine in his halting ways the things name the giant puzzles aloud asking,"Why my sea-worthy friend, do you name your rodent after the Pixie?" Grunting in disapproval he adds,"They are merry folk, but they are crafty and flighty, yet known know the caves of the ocean shore as they." Gesturing to the rodent he adds,"But I do not think among tunnels he will help. Now a gnome, we could use!" Giving Icky a nod he seems done with his attentions toward the crustacean and his newest pet.

Turning from the hole the giant stomps his foot to shake any of the clinging door from it as he follows Diomedes good example to the additional passage thinks,"It is our favor that the necromancer did not come to us from behind while so distracted." Readying himself he claims the position ahead, answering Faust's words to Oculus, saying,"Let me go forward, any attack shall be shielded from you by my girth!"
Oculus

--------------
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Icky'Eow » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:43 am

((ROLLS HELD))

As Icky says to the machine in his halting ways the things name the giant puzzles aloud asking,"Why my sea-worthy friend, do you name your rodent after the Pixie?" Grunting in disapproval he adds,"They are merry folk, but they are crafty and flighty, yet known know the caves of the ocean shore as they." Gesturing to the rodent he adds,"But I do not think among tunnels he will help. Now a gnome, we could use!" Giving Icky a nod he seems done with his attentions toward the crustacean and his newest pet. 

”((haha…silly giant friend. name pixel, no pixie. This small robot, not little flying person. Name like dot on tv screen. Pixel.))” as he says “pixel” the last time he points at his laptop screen ”((lots little dots make picture on this. Each dot is name pixel. So I name new friend bot this.”)) He snaps his fingers and clicks ’((come friend bot. Follow.))” With one last check of his weapon and he stands ready to go.
The Dangerous Icky'eow
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:36 am

Time: 2:45:00 PM

Conversations Happen as Stated, 2 minutes have passed since last post.

The group slowly makes it's way to the stairs. Ol'Magnus seems agitated as if he can sense something no one else can. As the group begins it's decent down the steep concrete stairs a voice echoes malevolently from its base. "Come now Brom Ironhide, let us continue our millennium long duel you and I, bring you're little friends I would like to speak with them before I kill all of you." The voice says in a mocking tone, it's accent strange.

The rest of the trip down the stairs leads into a large circular chamber, the walls are covered in workbenches and shelves, bones and body parts lay scattered about their surfaces, in some places their is literal piles of humanoid remains. Standing before you is a man with a sallow complexion, dark slicked back hair and piercing grey eyes, in a dark leather overcoat, his arms behind hid back like a solder at military rest. To his immediate right is a humanoid shape wrapped in dusty grey and yellow bandages, yellowing bone can be seen poking out from behind bits of the cloth, while it's eyes are burning pin-pricks of baleful yellow light. further off to there right is another man, he wears a half robe of an ochre color, though it is heavily stained in the browns and reds of old and fresh blood. A wide leather belt is festooned with pouches and jars and more terrifyingly knives. His muscular torso is riddled with hundreds or even thousands of old scars, as well as several fresh wounds. His face is concealed behind a plain white porcelain mask, while his tangled brown toned hair peeks out from behind it.

"So you've found me in this old place. I had wondered if you remembered the second great war. I tire of our game cursed immortal, let us finish this. I'm sure my demise would please Odin enough to maybe allow you peace, but with my new friend I have a feeling I may finally be able to kill you and make it stick." He says with a bright toothed grin. "Ammet, kill them."

Ceiling Height is 18.288 m tall (60')

Combat Round 1 Start

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Diomedes » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 16 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 19, 1d100 = 65

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 246/264
  • P.P.E.: 223/258
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)

Temporary Abilities:
  • Sustain - 3 days
  • Supernatural Vision - 14.00 mins | Nightvision 1200' (including total darkness), See the invisible, See Auras, +1 Strike/Initiative
  • Magical Sword w/Flames and Dripping Blood - 30.00 min | 6d6 M.D.

Euro 73% vs 1d100 = 33 | Pass
Lore: Demons & Monsters 65% vs 1d100 = 3 | Pass]

Diomedes, sword in hand looks at the three before him. His head cants to the side slightly as Ol'Magnus is referred to as Brom Ironhide. No time to find out Ol'Magnus' real story, but he's proven himself to be stalwart ally down in this pit.

Quickly, the Undead Slayer prioritize targets, The mummy will be hard to put down but should be slow, the other two need to be dealt with. Ol'Magnus should know this necromancer tricks, therefore I'll go for the man in the mask. With that the large man acts, moving clockwise in the room, the large man attacks the man being in the mask. As he moves, he says, "Fire will be the only thing that can permanently stop the mummy, keep it distracted until the end, then burn it."

Diomedes first two strikes are to gauge the masked man's responses. If the blade is ineffective, he mentally focuses on the tattoo of a cracked skull at his waist then directs blasts of mental energy at the being.

APM: 6 (+1 vs Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 18

1. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 21; Damage: 6d6 = 12 M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 15
  2. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 18; Damage: 6d6 = 21 M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 13
  3. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 24; Damage: 6d6 = 14 M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 21
  4. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 13; Damage: 6d6 = 21 M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 17
  5. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 25; Damage: 6d6 = 19 M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 13
  6. Strike with Sword: 1d20+9 = 22; Damage: 6d6 = 22 M.D.
    Parry: 1d20+10 = 28

Contingency Actions if sword is ineffective (beginning at action 3):

1. Activate Cracked Skull Tattoo
  2. Mental Blast: 5d6 = 16 direct to H.P. plus other effects see below.
  3. Mental Blast: 5d6 = 17 direct to H.P. plus other effects see below.
  4. Mental Blast: 5d6 = 15 direct to H.P. plus other effects see below.

Contingency Dodge (if something can't be parried; +8) 4d20:
15, 1, 18, 18

Contingency Save Vs Magic (+7): 6d20:
10, 11, 18, 15, 1, 8

Tattoos Activated:

• Cracked Skull (Mental Blast) | BOM 109| 25 P.P.E. | 140' | User has power for 4 min, each blast takes 1 action | Save vs Magic 14+ | 5d6 direct to HP. -2 Initiative, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -20% all skills. Multiple blasts have cumulative effects. Last 4 melee rounds
Diomedes, EP Record

Diomedes

Postby Faust » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:12 am

Perception: 1d100 = 87 / 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 20
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust is cautious, and weapon drawn as he walks down the stairs behind Diomedes and Ol'Magnus. Before reaching the lower landing, he makes sure that his bio-armor is fullind place and ready to take a beating.he also makes sure that his neural mace is easily available. Brom? I thought his name was Magnus and an immortal as well. No wonder he's so old. Game? Kill him and make it stick?! Not if I have anything to say about it. The moment that the evil necromancer commands his servants to attack, Faust begins to weave his magic. He first begins with using his temporal magic to slow the mummy before turning his attention to the necromancer. Using his telekinetic powers he takes a knife from the masked man’s belt and hurls it at the necromancer. If there are more knives still around his waist, then he will repeat the process. If there are no more knives, than Faust will fire his pistol.

Combat Actions
Initiative: +6 /1d20+6 = 26
Attack 1: Cast Sensory Deprivation (S-Dep) [BOM page 246] at the mummy.
Attack 2: continued casting from action 1
Attack 3: Telekinesis attack with masked man's knife at the necromancer attack: 1d20+3 = 14 damage: 1d6 = 6 S.D.C.
Attack 4:Telekinesis attack with masked man's knife at the necromancer attack: 1d20+3 = 17 damage: 1d6 = 4 S.D.C. or Attack necromancer with pistol strike: 1d20+3 = 14 Damage: 1d6 = 4
Attack 5: Reserved for dodge (+5) 1d20+5 = 11
Parries if needed: +5 /5d20:
2, 6, 11, 3, 5
+5

Save vs Magic rolls (+5)
1d20+5 = 7
1d20+5 = 24
1d20+5 = 9
1d20+5 = 15
1d20+5 = 24
1d20+5 = 10