Frieberg: The Camp

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 am

Several pre-fabricated military structures and two moderately sized barns stand on site, with a split log wooden fence surrounding the area. There is plenty of open space to accommodate vehicles and mounts as need by the group.

Image

Living Area: NGR Pre-fab living space. This cargo container building has eight rooms designed for living.
Each 8'x8.5'x9' room has a bed, built in dresser and closet, and a desk with chair. The more modern amenities consist of a flat screen video monitor, built-in entertainment system (Radio, Video Player, Telecom device), along with necessary heating and lighting.
  • Room One: This room is available
  • Room Two: This room is available
  • Room Three: This room is available
  • Room Four: This room is available
  • Room Five: This room is available
  • Room Six: This room is available
  • Room Seven: This room is available
  • Room Eight: This room is available
  • Bathroom: This room has all the amenities need to maintain personal hygiene. Sink, shower, toilet. It also contains a high capacity washer and dryer for clothing.

Mess: This 8'x8.5'x40' container building is designed to be a field kitchen and dining area. It contains all the amenities to provide food and drinks to up 100 soldiers at a time.

Oculus' Living Area: This 20'x20'x40' building is made of lumber and corrugated sheet metal. The interior is set up much like the interior of the other ones living spaces. Providing a relatively normal living space for a giant sized creature. This includes all the same amenities as the other building, just in larger size.

Garage/Barn: This 40'x30'x100' building is made of lumber and corrugated sheet metal. The interior is relatively plain allowing for the storage of vehicles or animals.

Workshop: This 8'x8.5'x40' container building has tools and machines to allow for the field repair of equipment.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:08 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 15
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 15
Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 76 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 4 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 7/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ shell

PPE: 15 / 83 (at end of this post)
ISP: 24 / 54 (at end of this post)

SKILLS USED -
Carpentry 40% / 1d100 = 21 - to make yoke
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 79 - to make plow blade
Jury-Rig 50% / 1d100 = 27 - to make harness
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 95 - determine if found metal is usable
Recycle 60% / 1d100 = 3 - to find materials for plow and yoke/harness
Salvage 60% / 1d100 = 11 - to find materials for plow and yoke/harness
Wilderness Survival 55% / 1d100 = 84 - to find the right wood for yoke

Upon reaching the camp icky parks his shell beside the garage. ”i will stay here for now. At least until the others have picked their spots. But i like the idea of the garage. I can hook up to it and use it as a workshop. If the others will let me, i can work on thier stuff there.” He parks his shell in the garage and hooks them together, so that his generator powers the garage. He sets the sensor pod to scan, so that it acts as a security system for the garage.
Icky will walk around the camp offering his technical know how to any who need it. Watching Oculus work, Icky decides to do something for his large teammate. ”He is a wonder. Works hard, fights hard, but is a gentle soul. I will help him as i can. First to design a harness and yoke for his beast, then a good plow.”
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Welcome Home

The trip to the camp is relatively uneventful, a twenty minute trip from the NGR Consulate building brings them down what used to be a rural road. Now a days the area is surrounded with new buildings and small farms. The land of the camp is covered by a new growth forest, these trees offer seclusion from nearby neighbors a half mile in either direction. The camp is just offset from the road by a hundred or so feet, a split log fence marks the edges of the compound. The engineers have been quick to add modern feature, including sewage and power. A concrete drive allows access to the large barn-like garage and what equates to a parking lot near the road.. The actual buildings are a dull beige metal plating, while the rapid deployment buildings are a dull olive green.

The area is almost clear of people save one man who is currently sitting on a folding chair near the garage. When he see's the group approach he waves.

"Guten Tag. Corporal Taggart, 22nd Engineering. I'm just the tour guide to get you familiar with the camp." Cpl Taggert says with a smile.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:44 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 11 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 4, 1d100 = 15

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Corporal Taggart wrote:"Guten Tag. Corporal Taggart, 22nd Engineering. I'm just the tour guide to get you familiar with the camp." Cpl Taggert says with a smile.


Diomedes joins his new friends out to their new home. Diomedes smiles back and says, "Thank you good sir. Yes, please show us around."

The large man listens and watches as the various buildings are shown. Afterwards, he heads over to the barracks and picks room 5. He drops what little gear that he has and spends some time investigating the features of the room. Well, this may be the best dwelling I've gotten the pleasure of laying my head since my arrival in this part of the world.

When they gather for their first meal at their new home, Diomedes shares a bit of his past, "I am from South America, across the Atlantic on the other side of my clan's ancestral home of Atlantis. My training is that of an Undead Slayer, as the title suggests, I've spent most of my life either training in preparation, or actually fighting various undead and demonic beings. I carry my magic with me on my skin," he holds out his wrist showing a tattoo of heart with a stake in it. "I request that you not mention it to others, I share this knowledge with you as a courtesy and to show my trust. As I mentioned to the captain, I am searching for a blade made by a man named Hideo, from a distant land to the east, Japan. It is called a Ghostly Katana of Soul Slaying. A bit melo-dramatic I know," he sees Faust's eye rolling, "Yes, I know you've heard the story a thousand times, but our new friends haven't. It is said to be able to pass through the physical to touch the soul, and in doing so is the bane of the undead able to easily sever their unnatural perversion of life. My research has taken me here to this land, where I believe a sword might be hidden by the forces of darkness. My quest is to find it, and put it to use."

"Kelly has indicated that she wishes for one of the blades we found in the necromancer's lair. It is definitely a dangerous weapon, crafted by the Splugorth and their minions, I would see it destroyed, however, if we can turn their evil ways against them, then perhaps your use of it will do good. And Ganon, I believe, you had your eyes on the mechanical one that we found, yes? From what the Captain said, anything we find is essentially ours. I suggest that we take the items into town and perhaps find someone able to establish their value so we can split our new found wealth equitably. I myself, would like to purchase a few new clothes and perhaps a technological weapon or two. Over the last few months I've given what I've had to those in greater need."

"I think we also need to pick a leader for the group, Ganon, as you are already our liaison with the NGR presence here in Freiburg, do you wish the job?" Diomedes asks, his tone friendly. "In a crisis, knowing who is in command may make the difference between life or death."

After the group decides what to do next with the loot and leadership, Diomedes asks, "While we wait for the good captain to tell us our next mission, what is there to do here in Freiburg? Do any of you already have plans?"
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 249
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:47 am

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 88
JIC d20: 1d20 = 5
JIC d100: 1d100 = 87

Prudence spends a lot of her time locked up in the barn until the next job is available. She may occasionally be spotted going through cleaning supplies and the kitchen looking for things. The junkie is more than happy to explain herself in any instance with the same basic story: "Oh I'm hunting for supplies for my science projects. Idle hands are the devil's playthings." Prudence will explain any of her projects, except the boing-go manufacture honestly, and in as much excruciating detail and the questioning party wants.

Whenever she needs a break from all of that, Prudence will be guiding others through the basics of computer operation.

If Prudence ends up with any extra funds in addition to the weapon she has selected, Prudence will spend money on her projects (below) as needed, keeping only about 5,000 credits in her reserve budget. Anything else may be spent.

Kelly's Projects

(Kelly's Tinkering Abilities:
Level 3: 1.5 Attempts per day
Basic Electronics (1x.25=.25): .25 Attempts per day
Professional Restoration Class Ability, Computer Programming (2*.5): 1 Attempt per day
Base: 2 Attempts per day (2.25)

Situational:
Computer Operations (+1/4 attempt per day when dealing with computerized systems)
Chemistry: Basic (+1/4 attempt per day when dealing with chemical compounds)
Chemistry: Analytical (+1/2 attempt per day when dealing with chemical compounds)
Chemistry: Pharmaceutical (+1 attempt per day when dealing with chemical compounds and medicines, drugs, or toxins)
Biology (+1/4 attempt per day when dealing with interactions with living beings- cybernetics, drugs, toxins, medications, genetic modification, etc)
Genetics (+1/4 attempt per day for dealing with biological organisms)

#1) Make Drugs
(4.25 Attempts per day: Chemistry skills and Biology)
Chemistry 58%: 1d100 = 53
Chemistry: Analytical 53%: 1d100 = 5
Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 58%: 1d100 = 44
Biology 58%: 1d100 = 36

First and foremost, the Junkie scholar attempts to sythesize herself some Boing-Go. After that, if she has the supplies (or can scrounge them from the cleaning supplies and kitchen goods around the compound) she will also give an attempt to make some methylphenidate, and some synthetic rooting hormone.

#2) Start Cultures
(2.75 Attempts per day: Biology & Genetics)
3.75 Attempts per day if Chemistry: Pharmaceutical is included)
Biology 58%: 1d100 = 92
Genetics 53%: 1d100 = 9
Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 58%: 1d100 = 87

After catching her buzz, Prudence's next project is to start several biological cultures to extract materiel from later.
The junkie chews up and spits out some bread into petrie dishes to grow penicillin. She injects some locally sourced saliva and blood samples into chicken eggs, along with a few reactants to develop vaccinations and testing lines.
If the scholar can get some assistance with someone with practical brewing experience, she will start vats to generate some broad spectrum antibiotics in addition to penicillin.
Prudence will also see if the reactants she has on hand will be sufficient to produce Cipro.

#3)Start plants
(2.75 Attempts per day, 3 if Botany is counted as a situational skill)
Biology 58%: 1d100 = 99
Botany 53%: 1d100 = 81
Genetics 53%: 1d100 = 69

Prudence attempts to source and start several plants for Oculus' farming project. A strong source of vitamin C comes first- some variety of citrus (medicia crossbreeds are good for european climates), as well as cabbage to make into sauerkraut because it will take quite a while for citrus trees to produce.

Following that, a good source of starches is selected based on local soil quality- potatoes, carrots, and similar roots, as well as relatives of pumpkins are tested.

Finally, Prudence will include a source of sassafras oil and a relative of the poppy plant, as well as high THC developing versions of the hemp plant. All of these are of known value in pharmacology, and the Hemp plant is also a source of nutrients and fabric.

Kelly will clone multiple versions of the strongest seeming plants as well as recommending a breeding program to maintain some level of genetic diversity.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 13
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 0
Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 17 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 81 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 7/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ shell

PPE: 15 / 83 (at end of this post)
ISP: 24 / 54 (at end of this post)

SKILLS USED -

Icky spends most of his time in his shell, with his face in his computer screen, typing like a man possessed. ”Now that i am back at base, maybe i can find some tech to upgrade my shell so i can be more useful.” He continues designing and planning. After a couple of hours, Icky stops dead in his task. ”What about dad’s stuff? Maybe i can take after him. “ He then rummages thru his shell till he finds his father’s old computer. Hooking the old computer to his shell, Icky starts to read dads files.
Most of the files are corrupted and useless. But he does manage to find a few half finished plans for some gizmos and addons. ’If i use modern parts from the junk pile here, i should be able to whip up something for my shell.” Icky then tries to plan a trip to the junkyard. Once he has a basic plan, he grabs his gear and hits the radio ((“Friend Ganon. Me go shop for junk. Maybe fix shell better. You come?”))
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am

(rolls carried)

With most of his new team focused on their own projects with little concern of the goods obtained from the evil necromancer and his blood mage henchman, Diomedes decides to go into town. He gathers up the other bio-wizard blade (leaving Kelly hers) and other magical artifacts and takes about 20,000 credits worth of the gold and silver and heads to town. With luck, there may be an actual business dealing in the magic trade or perhaps a hedge witch that might be able to tell me what these items are worth, he thinks. "I am headed to town to get appraisals on these items, I shall be back in a few hours. If any of you care to join me, you are welcome to do so."

To: Vauban (Eco District)
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 249
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:19 am

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 15
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 5
Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 19 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 84), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 0/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ shell

PPE: 118 / 118 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

SKILLS USED -
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 54 - to check out knife
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 89 - to check out knife
Undersea Salvage 65% / 1d100 = 19 - to identify where knife may be from
Recycle 60% / 1d100 = 92 - look for things to add to shell as he walks
Salvage 60% / 1d100 = 86 - look for things to add to shell as he walks

He gathers up the other bio-wizard blade (leaving Kelly hers).

Icky exits from his shell. As usual, he has one eye on the hand computer he is carrying and the other eye on his surroundings. Seeing diomedes gathering up stuff, Icky heads over. With a blink, he locks his shell and sets the security. ((“Friend Dio. If please you, me have knife like prof?”)) As he looks at the knife, he hears the offer to go to town.

Looking over his shoulder with one eye, Icky puts up ahand. ((“Me go. Me need upgrade. Gun, armor, stuff. Also want to look pieces to make shell better.”)) He shakes his head as the translater finishes. ”Man, this shit needs to stop. I need to find a better way to speak. I still sound dumb. I need to work on something.” He follows Diomedes off the eco district.
Last edited by Icky'Eow on Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:43 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 47 / 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 2 / 1d100 = 59
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Corporal Taggart wrote:"Guten Tag. Corporal Taggart, 22nd Engineering. I'm just the tour guide to get you familiar with the camp."


Faust returns the corporal’s smile and extends his hand his a gesture of good faith and friendship. He follows Taggart around, as he give the ten cent tour. Taking mental notes as to what each building is and it's proximity to the others. Given the chance, Faust has a couple of questions for the corporal. "Excuse me, sir, but I was wondering if you knew where any key lines or nexus points are around the camp? If not, could you point me in the direction of someone who might be able to help me out?"

Diomedes wrote:"Kelly has indicated that she wishes for one of the blades... I think we also need to pick a leader for the group, Ganon, as you are already our liaison with the NGR presence here in Freiburg, do you wish the job?"


"Well, I don't have a lot of use for knives or swords. Besides when you use clubs and maces, it's not as lethal. As for the rest, I’m good with your suggestion. Now, about a leader?! I can't say I know enough about any one particular person to nominate. So I am fine with whoever."
Faust

P.P.E.: 123/123
I.S.P.: 40/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:36 am

Corporal Taggart smiles and leads the group around the compound, making sure that he points out where the light switches and door controls are in garage. All in all the tour is rather short and sweet, with little fanfare. Once Corporal Taggart has shown the last of the features in the compound, he turns to the group. "So you have about a kilometer of tree buffer between you and the three surrounding farms. We have some basic sensors on the edge of the property that should alert you if the human sized or larger things pass the net. Other than that, my superiors have told me that you will receive a weekly food truck." The Corporal says before making his way to his jeep.

Faust wrote: "Excuse me, sir, but I was wondering if you knew where any key lines or nexus points are around the camp? If not, could you point me in the direction of someone who might be able to help me out?"


Corporal Taggart looks rather confused, as he tries to think if he knows the answer. "I don't know sir. I also don't know the answer to your second question." The corporal says before starting his jeep and pulling off.

After Corporal Taggart's departure, the group begins to discuss the loot and who is to receive what. Diomedes also brings up the concept of a team leader. Kelly basically hides in her Salamander in the garage. Icky pulls a similar tactic, hiding inside his shell while it is parked in the garage. Diomedes, gathers up the loot and leaves the compound, Icky follows him.

About Tinkering Projects
If you want to build things, please use the Tinkerer's Thread.


What are your intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:52 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 7 (additional +20% for tech)

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 16/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 90

Ganon was fairly comfortable with the type of shelter they were given. We used these often on long-range patrols as extended firebases and refit for armor. he thinks as he listens Corporal Taggart give them the tour. Ganon figured he might as well listen just in case there was some nugget of information he didn’t know about the place. The good news is it had a fully outfit shop for whatever repairs he needed to accomplish.

Icky wrote:“Friend Ganon. Me go shop for junk. Maybe fix shell better. You come?” the crab asked Ganon.


Ganon turns around at the broken English of the translator. ”Well I guess that isn’t a bad idea Ecky. I haven’t really looked around this town and I guess I should get a feel for what it has to offer in order for us to reliably affect repairs. We really need some material to make some real walls here too. I admit I feel very uncomfortable out here like some kind of pioneer settler. Ganon comments to the junk crab.

Moves to Münsterplatz (Town Center) with Icky
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:27 am

Perception: 1d100 = 94 / 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 2 / 1d100 = 74
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Corporal Taggart wrote: "I don't know sir. I also don't know the answer to your second question."


"Thank you for your time and effort. I appreciate it very much." Faust gives the man a decent smile. He waits until the corporal has left the vacinatity before he proceeds to gather and store his personal belongings. Taking a step back, Faust looks over his new accommodations. There is much room to store things. I think I might need to make and dimensional envelope to help keep my stuff from unwanted eyes and fingers. Perhaps in the future because I don't really have that much at the moment. Maybe I should wander into town and pick up some better armaments. I mean, if we bvb have to encounter more of those mummy type creatures , then I'll definitely need something with a bigger punch.

Travels to Munsterplatz (Town Center) : 6. Kraus Import/Export Armaments
Faust

P.P.E.: 123/123
I.S.P.: 40/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 46
JIC d20: 1d20 = 12
JIC d100: 1d100 = 18

Prudence remains stuck in a Breaking Bad remake of her own design. All she needs is a local Tuco.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm

The compound is very quiet with the only noises being muffled ones coming from Kelly's trailer. Kelly is lost to her own world of chemicals and drug manufacturing.
Outside of her trailer and the warehouse sized garage, Kelly is unsure of what is going on in the world. And due to no one else posting here, nothing is actually happening.

Kelly's projects
#1: Kelly is well on her way to synthesizing a batch of Boing-go. How much are you making?
#2: As far as Kelly can tell, she has stuff started, but she will not know for at least 24 hours for the cultures to bloom.
#3: As far as Kelly can tell she has started the project, but it will be at least 72 hours before she'll know if her modifications will hold.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:11 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 89 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 11
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Returning back at camp, Faust heads to his room after taking a look around place, to see if anyone is around or what they are doing. If Faust happened to see Kelly in the middle of her work, he will stay his distance and just give a wave. If not he will make random small talk for a minute or two. He will also make some small talk with anyone else present in the camp as he makes his round. Once back in his room Faust stores his old weapon and replaced it with his new one. Taking a comfortable spot on his head as he waits for the others to return.
Faust

P.P.E.: 123/123
I.S.P.: 40/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:35 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 7
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 16
Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 74 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 15), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back

Icky runs into camp like a crab on a mission. Seeing faust standing around, icky gives a wave and a happy chirp as he runs to his shell. Ducking inside for a second, he reemerges with his handheld in his hand. Using his moustache, he starts typing away as he hooks up his shell. As soon as he is ready, he drops the wheels and motors off to the junk yard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icky fidget as with his handheld as he keeps one eye on the road, literally. ’Ok. I just need to finish this. I will show Ganon. Maybe he will help.” He stops typing and just watches as stuff rolls by. He slows down as he approaches the junk yard. ”This is amazing. I cant wait to look in here.”

Pulling in, he immediatly drops his shell in a spot off to the side of the gate. Then he puts down Pixel and lets him loose with a command of ”Find Ganon.”
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 15
JIC d100: 1d100 = 64
JIC d20: 1d20 = 10


Kelly is either working, or... well.. fucked up. Depending on how far the junkie has gotten.

The scholar does make time for her instructional lessons on computer use for any of her colleagues willing and needing to learn.

Crafting Skills
Drugs
Chemistry 58%: 4d100:
66, 68, 19, 18

Chemistry: Analytical 53%: 4d100:
40, 78, 16, 28

Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 58%: 4d100:
37, 55, 31, 13

Biology 58%: 4d100:
90, 43, 10, 15


Medicines & Disease Study
Biology 58%: 3d100:
21, 27, 97

Genetics 53%: 3d100:
6, 51, 19

Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 58%: 3d100:
94, 35, 45


Plants
Biology 58%: 3d100:
86, 59, 70

Botany 53%: 3d100:
5, 74, 65

Genetics 53%: 3d100:
35, 22, 45


Teaching
Public Speaking 68%: 1d100 = 52
Computer Operation 78%: 1d100 = 74
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 27 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 20
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust notices the unusual amount of inactivity around camp. He heads of to the kitchen to make some to eat before deciding that a few magical addition to his room are needed. He first begins with the only one he has enough energy for. A long term storage compartment that's concealed for my room would be good but I'll need some help for that one but at least for now I can work on one to carry around with me. Ok I should do this while everyone is preoccupied or out and about. Faust walks back to his room after eating. He begins to make preparations. Quieting his mind, he takes a couple of deep breaths. Speaking the magical words and expending the right amount of magical energy. Casting Dimensional Pocket (long term 140) on his gem sack. After he Successful cast his spell, Faust will transfer all his precious gems into the Dimensional Pocket side of his new enchanted gem sack. With his magical reserves depleted, he will meditate for a few hours, while he waits for the others to return, before heading off to bed for the night.
Faust

P.P.E.: 123/123
I.S.P.: 40/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm


Return to Eurasia Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest