Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Mon May 06, 2019 4:13 pm

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 5 pm
Weather: 42 degrees with a light drizzle.
Location: Polish border.


The trip towards the crash site is relatively easy as there are major roadways for a good portion of it. It takes the team about six hours to reach the Polish border. It's here that the team slows down for a look around, knowing full well that they are walking into Brodkil infested lands. By the teams estimate the crash site is approximately one hundred miles away, through some mountainous and forested terrain.

I'd like to see you guys make a plan of how to approach the crash site. Skill rolls will be very useful in this project.

What is your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Wed May 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 100 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 16, 1d100 = 66

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Navigation 70% vs 1d100 = 39 | Pass | Keep them on course to the crash site.
Detect Ambush 55% vs 1d100 = 7 | Pass | Make sure they don't fall into a trap
Intelligence 54% vs 1d100 = 40 | Pass | Evaluate Options



As the get closer, Diomedes gets Kelly and Faust's attention by banging on the wall between the truck bed and the cab. As the hover truck slows down, he puts on the cyclopean helmet of his T-10 body armor. As the video link activates his vision fills with the view of the truck and various sensor readings from the armor. When the truck stops he hops out. His boots squelch in the mud from the rain. The water tinkles off the ceramic armor, despite his magically enhanced skin, he still is a bit grateful to not be soaking wet.

"I think we are getting close to the search area," the large man says. "It's time that Ganon and Icky'Eow use those various robots and drones the NGR loaned to us to search a wider area for the crash site."

He looks for Faust, "Faust, do you sense any ley line activity near by? We may either want to be on it, or want to avoid it depending on what we find."
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri May 10, 2019 3:26 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 17
JIC D100 [dice]1d1000[/dice]
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 9 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 53)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 9 - drive shell
Radio: Basic 70% / 1d100 = 10 - speak to team
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 42 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 32 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
The trip towards the crash site is relatively easy as there are major roadways for a good portion of it. It takes the team about six hours to reach the Polish border. It's here that the team slows down for a look around, knowing full well that they are walking into Brodkil infested lands. By the teams estimate the crash site is approximately one hundred miles away, through some mountainous and forested terrain.

As they travel, Icky practices using his new sensors. 6 hours is a long time for someone who likes to flip switches and push buttons. Icky is enjoying himself more than he has in a long time. ” I now see what my dad was on about. This is an incredible feeling. The team, me and the beast. This feels right and good.” He uses his shell to make a snack from the nutrient dispenser. ” Ackkkk. That is gross. Well, at least wet cardboard is a little worse. Haha.” He has a drink of water ” I need to figure out how make this stuff taste better, well a least add some flavour.” At the 3 hr mark, icky uses his radio ((“Any need stop? Me need pee stop.” He pulls over and gets out the shell. Icky takes about 5 mins to stretch his legs and muscles, then after a quick visit to a bush, he climbs back in the beast and continues on.

Once the team is moving again, Icky hits the radio ((“Me think me want try to use shell to link team for data. Use Beast, new shell name, as info hub. If yes, send signal. Icky thank team.”))
Once he finishes speaking, he does his best to link the team to his shell’s sensors. ” If I pull this off, I can direct info to who needs it, keep an eye on the area, watch everybody’s back….try to run ops. Dad only watched and reported. I will do more and be more.” With a grunt and a shoulder roll, Icky gets down to business.” let's see if I can remember how to do this. Dad used to talk about doing stuff like this. His notes said how to do it. That was way back when, so it should be easier now.” He will spend the remaining time linking the team to the shell.

[ooc - Consumer, just let me know what rolls you would like]
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Sat May 11, 2019 12:45 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 79 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 71
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust steps out of the hovers truck when it comes to a complete stop. Allowing his bio-armor to cover him from head to toe He takes a look around to see if there is an obvious trail to take and for an attack as well. Keeping his hand on his pistol. Hopefully this rain will keep some of the brodkil less active while we search.

Diomedes wrote:"I think we are getting close to the search area," the large man says. "It's time that Ganon and Icky'Eow use those various robots and drones the NGR loaned to us to search a wider area for the crash site."

He looks for Faust, "Faust, do you sense any ley line activity near by? We may either want to be on it, or want to avoid it depending on what we find."


Faust shakes his head from side to side. ”That's a no go. I can't sense ley lines, I'm not that attuned to them in that way but I can sense the opening and closing of most Dimensional disturbances at about half mile. I still believe we are a ways away from the suspected crash site, tho we can use those drones to scout out ahead and spot for the easiest trail and for any Brodkil attacks. We should keep pressing forward and keep a keen eye out. We need to hurry if there are any survivors but not too quick and get ourselves in a difficult situation. Anyone else got any other ideas?” Faust glances about and waits for anyone to respond.

Skill Rolls
  • Land Navigation 68% / 1d100 = 63 / to determine a route for the hover truck [PASS]
  • Lore: Demons & Monsters 65% / 1d100 = 7 / to see what type of tactics and operating procedures of the Brodkil [PASS]
Faust

P.P.E.: 123/123
I.S.P.: 40/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon May 13, 2019 4:52 am

** ROLLS HELD**

Icky spends some time flipping switches, typing commands, and doing what he can to make his idea work. Then it hits him, besides Ganon, there is nothing to link to. ” Well, it was worth a try. Maybe after some time, and gear upgrades, we can try again. Until then, I will just use my sensors and call out on the radio.” With a slump of his shoulders, he hits the radio ((“Me sorry. No link. Only Ganon has gear to link. But me still help. With sensor, me see far around. If me see, me use radio.”)) As an afterthought, Icky decides to use his radar and targeting computer to Friend lock his team.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Tue May 14, 2019 12:04 am

Perception: 1d100 = 65 / 85% to Perception Rolls, +20% to Perception for Technology, +10% to Perception while using drones

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 3/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 7

At camp before departing

CPT Adalrik inventories the equipment with a touch of disappointment. I am glad we got this all so quickly, but this is definitely not everything. Just a little while ago I could put in a requisition for an entire squadron of Predators and have it in less than a week. How far have I fallen… he thinks counting out the last of the FSE-Clips and throwing it on the small pile.

Ganon looks at the those assembled picking over the gear like flapping vultures. I don’t blame them in their excitement. I remember when I was issued my first PA, a Predator MKI. Such a wonderful machine, but nothing compared to the MKII. he thinks looking over the party. Party? Squadron? Platoon? What do I call them? No strict rank or anything else organization them? Do I call them a team? Even a team has a team Captain…Oh dear Gods Am I now their Captain? I survived two losses of my squadrons. Will this be the another? The last? A misfit leading misfits! Ganon thinks still blaming himself for his squadrons recent demise.

Taking a deep breath to calm his mind he stands to speak, ”Take what you need. Most of what was requested was received. Take armor and weapons for those who can use them. Icky you may take four of the five EIR-70 Spy Robots. I will use the DV-39 and DV0-1. I had hoped for two of each but that was more than supply could burden. I’ll show you have to patch into the technical feeds, video, radar, etc and how to emergency override controls should I be unable to control them.” Ganon instructs with an underlying tone conveying to mean that should he fall in battle.

Ganon picks up a IRMSS and RMK, three FSE clips, and the last EIR-70 having given one previously to nearly everyone in the group. I hate picking up medical supplies. Always makes me think I am going to need the damn thing. Rarely have I seen anyone actually survive to use these damn things. I just wish I had time to up armor the truck. he thinks stowing the supplies.


At polish Border

Drone surveillance data interpretation?. (Unsure of what rolls because they are very much automated.)
Radio: Basic 95% /1d100 = 57
Optic Systems 75% /1d100 = 19
Sensory Equipment 75% /1d100 = 96
Robot Drone Command
OOC Comments
All of Triax DV and EIR Robot Drones are programmed for combat and can adequately operate with limited or no human direction. Certain NGR soldiers are trained to command and instruct these combat drones to operate in tandem with each other to work more effectively in combat.
Most NGR body armor can be used to synchronize the individual drones to its combat computer and HUD so the drone commander is aware of what is each drone is seeing and experiencing, allowing him to check the status of the drone or to issue new orders.
When connected, the soldier is aware of all the programmed skills and can issue orders via radio. With additional experience and training, the drone commander can better divide his attention between more drones. At level one, the character can control two drones and can control an additional drone at levels 4, 7, 12 and 15. When operating drones, each drone gets the following bonuses:+ 1 attack per melee, +2 to strike with ranged weapons, +3 to strike, parry, and dodge in melee. The drone commander gets +2 to Perception Rolls, but all combat attacks and combat abilities are reduced by half. Base Skill: Not applicable. Note: If a character with this skill is using the X-1471 Wolfhound and controlling DV-39 Wolf robot drones, the penalties are negated.



"I think we are getting close to the search area," the large man says. "It's time that Ganon and Icky'Eow use those various robots and drones the NGR loaned to us to search a wider area for the crash site."


Hearing Faust as the group slows Ganon pulls up close to the transport with his PA. The mechanic had been pulling a wide arc from the convoy and staying on the ground to avoid flagging their position from the air in case of ambush so that he could flank or if he himself was ambushed they could flank the Brodkil. Thankfully it was a measure not required. ”I agree. It is time we scout the area.” Ganon agrees as he approaches. "I'll spin up the drones. It will take a few minutes." he answers.

Ganon moves over to the bed of the truck activating the 5-foot DV0-1 drone and sends it into the air with search and report protocols at maximum altitude to avoid detection and engagement. Shortly after he is satisfied with its telemetry and diagnostics it is returning to the truck he divides his attention to the DV-39. I haven't really seen one of these since training years ago. I am always impressed at these. A validation of why robotic voices are required. I could find myself getting attached to this slick beauty. Ganon thinks as the drone darts rapidly around the camp scanning for ambush and indications of the survivors.

[I wanted to write more but today was a stupid long day. After I got home from work a student called because the quartermaster gave her a room with no bathroom and females can’t use the communal main latrine. Took three hours to sort because we couldn’t find a damn room for her.]
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Fri May 17, 2019 11:29 am

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 7 pm
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Skills
Diomedes:
Navigation (Keep them on course to the crash site): Works like a charm.
Detect Ambush (Make sure they don't fall into a trap): This location is a perfect place to be caught in a trap.
Intelligence (Evaluate Options): ???
Icky'Eow:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor (drive shell): No accidents so far.
Radio: Basic (speak to team): Works as intended.
Sensory Equipment (use shell sensors): Seems to be working, the forest makes sensing anything very difficult.
Optic Systems (use shell optics): Working fine.
Faust:
Land Navigation (to determine a route for the hover truck): Worked out fine.
Lore: Demons & Monsters (to see what type of tactics and operating procedures of the Brodkil): A strange sort of Sub-Demon, they use one of two types of mentality. Either Stealth with liberal use of invisibility or Horde tactics with a devastating amount of firepower and charging assaults.
Ganon:
Drone surveillance data interpretation?. (Unsure of what rolls because they are very much automated.): They do it on their own for the most part, just tell them to scout and they go forth with whatever parameters you set, I'll deal with the rolls for them for the most part, unless you want them to fight, then you can post that. As for Ganon's interpretation of the actual data, Intelligence seems appropriate. ~Consumer
Intelligence: (Used just in Case roll): Nothing out of the ordinary. Ariel Drone has a visual on the crash site in the near distance.



The team closes the hundred or so miles from the German border and makes its way into Poland proper. The trip is a bit surreal as the team passes the burned out remains of farms and villages, lives ruined by the Brodkil present in the area. The light drizzle turns to snow and the temperature drops further as the group enters the snowy mountainous region of Poland. After about two hours of travel the group makes it to the general area of the crash site. Drones are let loose and data is collated, and in the end all seems quiet.

A brief series of conversation and confirmation from the drones puts the wreckage roughly a half kilometer from the groups current location.

Faust gets an itchy feeling as his psychic sense of danger kicks up. Something is coming.

Image

Map is approximately 200'x120'

Combat Posts.

Butcher's Bill
Will be cumulative for the scene.
Faust: -2 I.S.P.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Fri May 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 71 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 97

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Track People: 70% vs 1d100 = 6 | Pass | More info about who/what may be about
Track & Trap Animals: 65% vs 1d100 = 20 | Pass | More info about who/what may be about
Prowl 50% vs 1d100 = 23 | Pass | Find a good position to shoot
Lore: Demon & Monsters 65% vs 1d100 = 12 | Pass | Identify what is attacking them.

Euro: 73% vs 1d100 = 89 | Fail |
Dragonese 101% vs 1d100 = 74 | Pass |

Diomedes waits, rifle in hand while the drones do their work. "If I were going to set up an ambush, this is exactly where I'd put it." He listens for the various sounds of wild life further in the distance and looks at the surroundings for signs of man or d-bee.

When/if Faust mentions his sense of imminent danger, Diomedes doesn't hesitate. Faust hasn't been wrong before about danger, he chuckles to himself, face hidden inside the armored helmet, at a memory, those three adolescent orcs who thought they could waylay us didn't think we'd be ready for them either. After our 'conversation' and a little healing all three were ready to give up their short lived life of crime. "Everyone take cover."

Diomedes moves into the tree line to the north. As he moves, he crouches and pulls the rifle into fire position. Easily holding the rifle by the stock with one hand thanks to his supernatural strength, his other hand moves to where his tattoo for Invulnerability lies at his waist as the habit to touch his tattoos to activate them has not totally been broken. He concentrates and a form fitting faint blue glow.

His hand moves back to the rifle and he readies himself to shoot. If the fighting begins, he picks what he thinks is the most dangerous target and fires bursts from his TX-42. If there is an opportunity to parlay, he says (in Euro if human, otherwise Dragonese) loudly, "Hold, we have you in our sights, raise your hands and surrender." If they comply, Diomedes will step out with his rifle trained on the leader. "Who are you and why are you here?"

Actions: 6 (7 against Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 11

  1. Activate Tattoo
  2. Ready Rifle
  3. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at Hostile - Strike: 1d20+3 = 7, Damage 1d4*10 = 20 M.D.
  4. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at Hostile - Strike: 1d20+3 = 7, Damage 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
  5. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at Hostile - Strike: 1d20+3 = 12, Damage 1d4*10 = 10 M.D.
  6. Reserved for Dodge - 1d20+8 = 19

Auto Parry (+9): 6d20:
17, 10, 12, 20, 6, 2


Tattoos Activated:
Invulnerability | 40 P.P.E. | 40 min | 300 M.D.C.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu May 23, 2019 9:06 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 18
JIC D100 1d100 = 31
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 18 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 65)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 73 - drive shell
Radio: Basic 70% / 1d100 = 42 - speak to team
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 24 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 6 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -

Taking a deep breath to calm his mind he stands to speak, ”Take what you need. Most of what was requested was received. Take armor and weapons for those who can use them. Icky you may take four of the five EIR-70 Spy Robots. I will use the DV-39 and DV0-1. I had hoped for two of each but that was more than supply could burden. I’ll show you have to patch into the technical feeds, video, radar, etc and how to emergency override controls should I be unable to control them.” Ganon instructs with an underlying tone conveying to mean that should he fall in battle.


Icky perks up. ((“More rats? Icky like...Thanks friend Ganon.”)) Icky heads off to load them in his new drone bay. ”I am up to 5 now. Glitch and 4 more... i can use the travel time to sync everything i got and maybe find them names.”


”I agree. It is time we scout the area.” Ganon agrees as he approaches. "I'll spin up the drones. It will take a few minutes" he answers.


Icky will follow suit. He will use Ganon’s instructions and link up the drones to his shell’s sensors. ” if I did this right, the drones should see us as friendly." He will set all his passive sensors to continuously sweep as they move. Icky will try to id anything pinged. Whether it be an animal or bird, or whatever. As he pings them, he tries to make a database.

[hr] POLAND [/hr]

The team closes the hundred or so miles from the German border and makes its way into Poland proper. The trip is a bit surreal as the team passes the burned out remains of farms and villages, lives ruined by the Brodkil present in the area. The light drizzle turns to snow and the temperature drops further as the group enters the snowy mountainous region of Poland. After about two hours of travel, the group makes it to the general area of the crash site. Drones are let loose and data is collated, and in the end, all seems quiet.


Icky checks the readouts from the drones as well as his own sensors. He locks in the position of the site. Looking around. Icky see the others getting ready for something. He sits up straight and does a sweep of the area. As he is doing his sweep, icky hears Dio’s command of take cover. " What?? Is there something coming??” He reaches over and flicks some switches and hits some buttons. With some whirring and clanking, [insert transformer sounds] The Beast folds it’s legs and settles on the ground. Within moments, it looks like a pile of junk on the side of the path. ((Natural Camouflage: When still and "hiding" the armor appears as a pile of junk. Camouflage of 70% = 1d100 = 9)). Icky uses his radio ((“Icky ready. Me here. Big gun ready. Beast know friends.”)) He uses his sensors and camera to watch Dio.

Actions -
1 - check wolf drone feed
2 - check aerial drone feed
3 - sensor sweep
4 - check radar
5 - ready weapon systems
6 - talk to team
7 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at first enemy spotted - Strike: 1d20+2 = 9 / damage: 1d6*10 = 40 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 49 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 62 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 29
Conditions: Sixth Sense

As the group starts their walk towards the crash site, Faust gets a tingling sensation that permeates his entire body. He raises his hand, fist clenched. His barnacle armor entrusting him, causing him to appear to be growing in size. "Hold up, hold up! There's some danger lurking about. It's close, so beware. I just don't know from what direction." Faust pulls out his TX-23 pistol and turns the safety off. Taking up a defensive stance as Diomedes goes into the tree line.

Diomedes wrote:"Everyone take cover."


"I think it's a little late to be hiding. The dangers is already here. It could be anything from a predatory animal or a pack of Brodkil." Faust takes a few steps toward the trees. "But is still doesn't hurt. " All this suspense is killing me. Faust pauses for a moment to see if he can see and potential danger. He speaks loud enough for anyone in the vicinity to hear. "Hello! We mean you no harm. We have no hostile intentions. We are here for search and rescue. One our aircraft vessels has crashed and we need to see if there are any survivors. Your help would be much appreciated." Faust first speaks in Euro before repeating himself in Dragonese and Demogogian. If anyone responds in an aggressive manner than Faust will open fire.

Skill Rolls
  • Language: Dragonese 79% / 1d100 = 77 / to try and communicate with who/whatever is out there
  • Language: Demogogian 79% / 1d100 = 78 / to try and communicate with who/whatever is out there
  • Language: Euro 79% / 1d100 = 6 / to try and communicate with who/whatever is out there


Combat Actions
APM: 6
Initiative: +6 /1d20+6 = 12
Attack 1: Take cover and speak to the imminent danger
Attack 2: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+3 = 12 damage: 2d6 = 5
Attack 3: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+3 = 18 damage: 2d6 = 7
Attack 4: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+3 = 13 damage: 2d6 = 7
Attack 5: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+3 = 13 damage: 2d6 = 8
Attack 6: reserved for dodge 1d20+4 = 14
Parries if needed: +5 /6d20:
11, 11, 18, 2, 9, 11
+3
Faust

P.P.E.: 123/123
I.S.P.: 40/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu May 23, 2019 9:04 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 45
JIC d20: 1d20 = 10
JIC d100: 1d100 = 87

History Pre-Rifts (Western Civilization) 71/63%: 1d100 = 73
Lore: Magic (General Knowledge) 58%: 1d100 = 93
Mythology (Greek) 63%: 1d100 = 72
Lore: Psychics & Psionics 58%: 1d100 = 74
Mining 68%: 1d100 = 90
Lore: Geomancy & Ley Lines 63%: 1d100 = 21
Mathematics: Advanced 73%: 1d100 = 28
Biology 58%: 1d100 = 63
Botany 53%: 1d100 = 54

On the way, Prudence ponders what she knows about Poland. Oh, and sneaks some drugs, and babbles incessantly along the way about whatever trivia she remembers.

If Prudence is alerted to trouble, she hides behind Icky and looks for hostiles. Should she see one, she will line up a shot on either the head or any exposed unarmored body part, but will wait for violence to erupt before firing.


Initiative: 1d20 = 16
APM: 4

A1: Dive behind Icky. Dodge, if needed 1d20 = 20
A2-A4: Aimed Called Shot 1d20+5 = 21 at vulnerable area or head.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Oculus » Fri May 24, 2019 5:39 am

JIC: 1d20 = 51d100 = 49
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 71
----
Requisition from the Group Gear: Consumer please approve?
Talisman of Heal Wounds
Effect: Casts Heal Wounds (BoM pg. 106) 3 times.

Talisman of Armor of Ithan
Effect: Casts Armor of Ithan (40 M.D.C.; 4 minute Duration) 3 times.


As Diomedes suggests,"If I were going to set up an ambush, this is exactly where I'd put it." Oculus scans the distant trees as a grumble of disconcert rolls like gravel from the side of a mountain as he answers,”A proper place to skirmish and strike from the trees.” Nodding the giant takes a step forward his path crunching the snowpack before kneeling. Unslinging his rifle, he checks the magazine, safety off, and readies the weapon against his shoulder as his companions largely call out to the trees.

Low as an avalanche can sound the cyclops attempts to whisper as he says,”Patience my friends, let them lose theirs first.”

Init: 1d20+1 = 15
Actions: 5
Contingency: If attacked Oculus utilizes the Talisman of armor of Ithan or a piece of bark.
Action 1: “A proper place to skirmish and strike from the trees.”
Action 2: ,”Patience, let them lose theirs first.”
Action 3: Reserved for use of magical armor protection.
Action 4: Attack to disable/defensively: 1d20+2 = 11: Particle Beam: 4d10+6 = 26
Action 5: Attack to disable/defensively: 1d20+2 = 4: Particle Beam: 4d10+6 = 30
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Fri May 24, 2019 9:45 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 69 / 85% to Perception Rolls, +20% to Perception for Technology, +10% to Perception while using drones

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 10/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 50
Sensory Equipment 75% / 1d100 = 26 [PA scans while in flight]

Ganon watches a screen inside his helmet. Hmmm. Nothing unusual seems to be around. he thinks examining the drones telemetry feed of radar and imagery. The advanced NGR tech made the tiny screens appear much larger and very easy to discern what is displayed and with no shortage of screens at his disposal he could monitor quite a bit of information. Glancing to another feed he watches the other drones seeing nothing either. ”I don’t see anything over the drones feeds. They are not picking anything up.” he advises the team from inside his PA over an external speaker. ”Oh, there is the crash site.” Ganon points in the general direction across the field.

"Hold up, hold up! There's some danger lurking about. It's close, so beware. I just don't know from what direction."


”What do you mean? I am picking up nothing on radar or thermals. How do you know something is there?” Ganon suspiciously asks Faust shifting nervously in the PA. It is times like this I rather be moving 500 KPH. I feel like a sitting duck if something is there. he thinks grunting to himself while looking around with his PA’s thermals for any movement.

"I think it's a little late to be hiding. The dangers is already here. It could be anything from a predatory animal or a pack of Brodkil." Faust takes a few steps toward the trees. "But is still doesn't hurt. " All this suspense is killing me. Faust pauses for a moment to see if he can see and potential danger. He speaks loud enough for anyone in the vicinity to hear. "Hello! We mean you no harm. We have no hostile intentions. We are here for search and rescue. One our aircraft vessels has crashed and we need to see if there are any survivors. Your help would be much appreciated." Faust first speaks in Euro before repeating himself in Dragonese and Demogogian. If anyone responds in an aggressive manner than Faust will open fire.


”It is possible, however you are sensing them, it could be the survivors.” Ganon agrees with Faust actions calling out to survivors. Ganon himself broadcasts much louder over the PA’s external speakers. ”I am NGR CPT Adalrik. We are here to support search and rescues of the downed vehicle. If you are here make your selves known!”

As Diomedes suggests,"If I were going to set up an ambush, this is exactly where I'd put it." Oculus scans the distant trees as a grumble of disconcert rolls like gravel from the side of a mountain as he answers,”A proper place to skirmish and strike from the trees.” Nodding the giant takes a step forward his path crunching the snowpack before kneeling. Unslinging his rifle, he checks the magazine, safety off, and readies the weapon against his shoulder as his companions largely call out to the trees.

Low as an avalanche can sound the cyclops attempts to whisper as he says,”Patience my friends, let them lose theirs first.”


Every time the giant speaks it is so unnerving. Ganon thinks looking at the one eye being. I wonder if he would wear a helmet if I adjusted one for him? Ganon thinks considering if a NGR helmet could even be made large enough as he looks over at Kelly in the medic armor with the distinctive cyclops helmet. Sometimes I can be an idiot. The thought of a cyclops wearing a cyclops helmet to cover his cyclops eye made Ganon chuckle at the stupidity of his discomfort over the one eye.

”There is some wisdom in that. I am not a tactiction but everyone do not break from the tree’s into the clearing. Keep your cover and concealment. If we take contact reconnoiter to the crash site [direction of the crash site as it wasn’t listed in the post]." Ganon instructs the team.

I am going to take to the air and hopefully what is here engages me first and not you. Be ready.” Ganon advises taking off into the air in his PA. I am glad to be in the air. Ganon thinks feeling the relief wash through him as the vibration of thrusters reverberated through his body.


Number of Attacks: 7
Initiative Bonus: +6
Actions 1-7: Flying and reconnoitering the area in the direction of the crash.
Parry Bonus: +7 [dicestring]7d20[/dice
Dodge Bonus: +8 (+15 Flying) 7d20:
5, 20, 19, 17, 9, 14, 12

(halve any penalties and further reduce by 4 additional points, Speed bonus of -7 to be hit in flight at full speed of 300 mph)
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Sat May 25, 2019 8:10 am

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 7:00:15 pm (15 seconds have passed since previous post)
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Skills
Diomedes:
Track People: (More info about who/what may be about): Not much time to get to tracking, but the pile of humanoids that just rushed out of the woods are likely one such group.
Track & Trap Animals: (More info about who/what may be about): Not much time to look about, so Diomedes has no clue.
Prowl (Find a good position to shoot): Not enough time to really move into a better postion.
Lore: Demon & Monsters (Identify what is attacking them.): Brodkil and some manner of humanoid.
Icky'Eow
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor (drive shell): Having issues -2 or -5% to next set of rolls.
Radio: Basic (speak to team): Works as intended.
Sensory Equipment (use shell sensors): Even in their fitzy state, they seem to be working. Specifics?
Optic Systems (use shell optics): Even in their fitzy state, they seem to be working. Specifics?
Kelly:
None of the skills have info next to them. Please make sure to let me know what you are using each skill for because I do not have the time to guess.
Ganon:
Sensory Equipment (PA scans while in flight): Once the enemies get near the edge of the treeline, you spot 3 groups moving on the team.


Initiative order
Cultist group 3: 19
Kelly: 16
Oculus: 15
Cultist group 1: 15
Faust: 12
Diomedes: 11
Brodkil: 9
Cultist group 2: 2
Icky: 0 (No Initiative posted)
Ganon: 0 (No Initiative posted)


A Quartet of humanoids dressed in rags and battered armor break from the treeline to the east, they begin firing a motley collection of energy rifles at the group. Icky and Ganon are hit in their initial volley. This causes Kelly to dive behind Icky's robotic shell for cover. Oculus activates the Armor of Ithan Talisman. Another trio of ragged humanoids come out of the woods from the north and open fire on the group. Diomedes, Faust, and Icky are hit in this volley. Faust tries to find cover on the nearby trees. Diomedes activates one of his tattoos, while a trio of Brodkil enter the eastern edge of the clearing behind first group of ragged humanoids, they fire rifles at Ganon, but do not manage to hit him. A third trio of ragged humanoids come out of the woods from the south east and open fire on the group. Two shots hit Oculus while Kelly manages to be just out of the way of one of the shots. Icky checks the feed from the drone, which seems to be all clear, and very near the wrecked plane. Ganon takes tot he air and begins scanning the area.

The group of humanoids in front of the Brodkil open fire again, though it seems one of them has some issue with his gun, both Diomedes and Oculus are hit in the volley. Kelly starts lining up a shot on one of the nearby humanoids. Oculus now bereft of protection, activates the Talisman again. The group to the north east tries to fire, but only one of the their guns works it seems, Hitting Icky's Techno-Shell. Faust fires on the north eastern humanoids and wings one with a shot from his gun. Diomedes draws his rifle. The Brodkil seem to think Ganon is the bigest threat and fire at him, Only one manages to hit his Power Armor as it zooms by. The south eastern group tries to open fire, but they all seem to be having gun problems. Icky Checks the feed from the Ariel Drone and has a nice view of the crash site. Ganon for the most part continues flying about acting as a distraction, even if it's inadvertently.

The far eastern humanoids try to open fire again, but universally they seem to be having issues with their guns. Kelly continues to line a shot up, while Oculus fires at one of the northern targets, scoring a hit. The humanoids attempt to retaliate and one manages to shoot Oculus for his trouble. Fause fires again at the target he hit last, scoring another hit. Diomedes joins him and puts a trio of shots into his target. The trio of Brodkil are unable to hit their mark while shooting at Ganon. The southern group tries to fire at the team and one manages to get his gun working enough to hit Icky again. icky runs a sensor sweep, and definitely is sure that they're being attacked by thirteen targets, While Ganon flies about.

The eastern group tries once more to fire, hitting Diomedes once again. Kelly fires at the head of the nearest threat and scores a hit, her target's face mask now a ruined melting mess on his face. Oculus fires again but only destroys a tree for his efforts. The northern group looking even more ragged than they were when the came out of the forest try to attack the group, and one manages hit Diomedes once more (Critical). Faust and Diomedes fire again, each hitting theor respective targets. Brodkil continue their fruitless effort to ground Ganon. The southern group attacks once more, hitting both Icky and Oculus.Icky checks his Radar but finds the sparks in the cabin to be distracting. Ganon, continues to play for the Brodkil's delight.

Diomedes and Faust both fire on the northern group, Diomedes seems to have destroyed the armor of the man he's been shooting at, while Faust continues to chip away at his target. The Brodkil keep trying to hit Ganon, but apparently missed target practice day in Hades or wherever they come from. Icky runs through a half dozen other systems before finally firing on the eastern threat hitting one of them squarely.

Image

Map is approximately 200'x120'

Combat Posts.

Butcher's Bill
Will be cumulative for the scene.
Faust: Body Armor (Main Body): -15 M.D.C., -2 I.S.P., -1 Shot from TX-23.
Diomedes: Body Armor (Main Body): -9 M.D.C., Heart Encircled with Chains (Invulnerability): -53 M.D.C., -40 P.P.E., -3 shot from Pulse Laser Rifle.
Icky'Eow: Techno-Shell mk 2 (Main Body): -75 M.D.C.
Ganon: PA (Main Body): -36 M.D.C.
Oculus: 2nd Armor of Ithan: -28 M.D.C., -2 Charge from Armor of Ithan Talisman, -1 shot from M-30 Dual Energy Rifle.
Kelly: -1 Shot from NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol
Cultist #1 (NE): Armor (Main Body): -27 M.D.C, Armor (Helmet): Destroyed.
Cultist #2 (NE): Armor (Main Body): -20 M.D.C
Cultist #3 (NE): Armor (Main Body): Destroyed.
Cultist #4 (E): Armor (Main Body) -40 M.D.C.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Sun May 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 76 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: [dice]d201[/dice], 1d100 = 25

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 218/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:
  • Heart with Chains(Invulnerability) 247 M.D.C. | 39.75 min


The familiar blue glow of his magical tattoo holds strong as it absorbs the hits from the raggedly dressed humanoids. "Good hit Kelly!" Diomedes says over the radio as he sees the energy blast from her pistol hit the creature's helmet. The Undead Slayer gives a slight nod of his own, as he sees the armor on the fellow he was aiming at turn to slag. One more hit should take him out, he thinks. He takes his shot at the same target, then switches to assist Faust, firing one more burst to help him seal the deal. He swings the rifle back behind him on it's lanyard as he turns and sprints towards the trio of humanoids to the southeast (he should be able to reach them in one action). As he comes up to them he mentally concentrates and a single edge blade materializes out of nowhere into his right hand. We need to disrupt their plan of attack. Time to take the fight to them!

Charm/Impress 45% vs 1d100 = 39 Convince some of these bandits to runaway.

As he raises the blade to strike (and not pausing), he says to the trio, "Drop your weapons and run if you wish to live." He then stabs out at the first humanoid, twirls to parrying any raised weapons, and strikes with a slash at the second.

Actions: 6 (7 against Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 16

  1. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at humanoid without body armor Strike: 1d20+3 = 5, Damage 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.
  2. Fire Pulse Laser Rifle at humanoid that Faust was aiming at. Strike: 1d20+3 = 21, Damage 1d4*10 = 20 M.D.
  3. Run towards southeast group, let rifle drop on lanyard.
  4. Activate flaming katana dripping blood tattoo and speak threat/promise.
  5. Stab nearest humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 24, Damage: 6d6 = 20 M.D.
  6. Slash at second humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 13, Damage: 6d6 = 20 M.D.

Dodge (+8): 6d20:
8, 4, 18, 9, 20, 10

Auto Parry (+10): 6d20:
4, 15, 17, 1, 20, 9

Roll w/Impact (+5): 6d20:
1, 2, 1, 20, 13, 18


Tattoos Activated:
Flaming Katana Dripping Blood | 25 P.P.E. | 60 min | 6d6 M.D.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Thu May 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 15 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 66
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust shuffles and begins to cast Armor of Ithan on himself, using his barnacle armor's energy reserve. Quickly grabbing a barnacle grenade off of his armor, yelling. "Fire in the hole!" He then lobs the grenade at the closest group of enemies to the north. Rushing toward the tree line some more, he tries to find better cover. They got us surrounded. Why did Diomedes go and have to say something. "Anyone got a plan?" Faust asks as he finds some better cover and reacquires his target. Taking a half second to slow his heartbeat he exhales. Using his cover for support and stability, he places a well aimed shot at his advocacy. Faust follows this with another quick shot and prepares for some return fire.

Combat Actions
APM: 6
Initiative: /1d20 = 11
Attack 1: Cast Armor of Ithan (10)
Attack 2: throw barnacle grenade at the middle of the northern group. strike: 1d20+1 = 20 damage: 4d6 = 16 (4' radius)
Attack 3 and 4: Aimed attack at nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+5 = 22 damage: 2d6 = 6
Attack 5: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+2 = 14 damage: 2d6 = 8
Attack 6: reserved for dodge 1d20+2 = 15
Parries if needed:6d20:
12, 18, 19, 6, 6, 20
+3
Faust

P.P.E.: 123/123
I.S.P.: 40/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri May 31, 2019 5:47 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 5
JIC D100 1d100 = 76
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 12 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 19

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 78)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 84 - drive shell
Radio: Basic 70% / 1d100 = 36 - speak to team
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 8 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 2 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
Icky decides he has had enough.There is some loud angry chirping and squeaking coming fro the shell as jit raises itself up on its legs. What was it dad used to say?? The differqnce between us and them is that we fight for freedom, not power.’ hHe looks at his readouts,and seeing he has a hit, he grips the controls tighter and prepares to let loose the fires of icky’Eow hell. Using his feelers, Icky hits the comms ((“Me here. Me am try make bad ones get close then use mini missile on all them that is east of me.”)) The shell skitters a little to one side as the barrels line up a shot.

First icky fires a particle beam at the biggest guy on the far left, then another shot on the brodkil on the far right. Then, if all cluster closer , Icky drops a volley of 2 mini missiles in the midst of them. He follows this by taking pot shots at wounded bad guys with his ion turret. All the while, he will keep the shell (AKA Beast) between Kelly and the baddies. If any get to close, Icky will use his power claw to snap at them.

Actions - (7 if technology is being used)

1 - Shell stands up
2 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at far right brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 3 / damage: 1d6*10 = 30 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 7 / damage: 2d4 = 5
3 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at far left brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 21 / damage: 1d6*10 = 30 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 48 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 5 / damage: 2d4 = 5
4 - shoot mini missile volley of 2 at group - Strike: 1d20+2 = 9 / damage: 5d6 = 19 / Range: 1 mile / Ammo: 2 / 4 (at end of post) -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 16 / damage: 2d4 = 3
5 - shoot ion turret at wounded brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 12 / damage: 4d6 = 18 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 59 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 7 / damage: 2d4 = 4
6 - shoot ion turret at wounded brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 12 / damage: 4d6 = 16 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 58 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 14 / damage: 2d4 = 4
7 - shoot ion turret at wounded brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 17 / damage: 4d6 = 17 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 57 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 / damage: 2d4 = 6

Parries (if appicable) - 7d20+2 = 70:
8, 8, 12, 4, 15, 6, 15

Poll with punch/fall: 7d20+5 = 81:
19, 4, 16, 13, 8, 8, 8
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:36 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 23
JIC d20: 1d20 = 4
JIC d100: 1d100 = 60

Prudence decides to target the southern group so she can hide behind icky's southwest corner for protection from two sides. Besides, her teammates seem insistent on using the Japanese bonzai charge tactic on the other groups despite it's statistically high casualty count.

Initiative: 1d20 = 12
APM: 4
A1-A3: Aimed Called Shot at southern target 1d20+5 = 10 Damage: 5d6 = 14 MD
A4: Dodge if needed 1d20 = 5
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Oculus » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:38 pm

JIC: 1d100 = 36 1d20 = 19
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 84


Blazing laser beams and energy so dense it was nearly solid flies out and toward Oculus melting against his magical armor, the heat radiating around his feet would be pleasant if not for the severe price he would pay for being directly hit. Grunting a squelch from between the grinding teeth almost shrieking from the effort as he turns to the trees. Seeing Faust charging the south group straight in the Druid takes up a different tack. Waving to his allies he calls,”Let us ambush them!”
Leaping through the trees, axe bouncing across his back, Oculus hops through the trees like a monstrous bunny of Eostrae. Moving South, more south than east the giant uses the trees for cover slicing them down with shots ahead of him if too thick to squeeze between, always on the southern face, where the buckling and downward force will see them lean the same direction.
Coming through the woods he begins laying fire on the south group, now hopefully to his direct east.

Actions: 5
Init: 1d20+1 = 6

Contingency: Armor of Ithan as needed from amulet and from Bark. (One in mouth right now) 6 IN BELT. (Bark is 60 MDC each.)
1. Moving through the trees.
2. Moving through the trees.
3. Moving through the trees. Attack with Rifle: 1d20+2 = 8 Damage: 4d10+6 = 22
4. Moving through the trees. Attack with Rifle: 1d20+2 = 9 Damage: 4d10+6 = 21
5. Moving through the trees. Attack with Rifle: 1d20+2 = 13 Damage: 4d10+6 = 34

JIC Dodges: Dodge: 1d20+5 = 17 Dodge: 1d20+5 = 13 Dodge: 1d20+5 = 24 Dodge: 1d20+5 = 25 Dodge: 1d20+5 = 21
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day one; 7:00:15 pm (15 seconds have passed since previous post)
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Initiative order
Icky: 19
Cultist group 1: 18
Cultist group 3: 17
Diomedes: 16
Kelly: 12
Faust: 11
Ganon: 11 NPC'd
Brodkil: 11
Oculus: 6
Cultist group 2: 1


Icky decides being a sitting duck is a bad idea and gets his shell up. The northern group of humanoids seemed to have gotten their shit together and start firing in earnest at Diomedes, Icky, and Faust. Diomedes dodges a blast, Icky gets hit, and Faust dodges the shot at him. The eastern group of ratty humanoids fire at Diomedes, Icky, and Oculus. Diomedes gets hit, as does Icky and Oculus, though one of the guys firing at Oculus seems to still be having issues with his rifle. Diomedes fires at the humanoid who's armor had been reduced to scraps, blasting a hole through it's torso. Kelly starts aiming at the melted faceplate of the one she shot before, while Faust casts a simple spell of Armor or Ithan. Ganon goes on the offensive and fires a burst from his arm guns at the northern most Brodkil, vaporizing it where it stood. The Brodkil fire at Ganon, but the mechanic prove a nimble target. Oculus begins charging south through the trees, instigating the Southern group to fire on him, two miss due to the trees in the way, but the other one, hits, causing his Armor of Ithan to shatter like brittle metal.

Icky gets into the fight firing his Dual Particle beam cannon at the Brodkil, but he only manages to hurt one of the many trees. The northern Humanoids fire on Diomedes and Faust once more, striking both men. The eastern group fires at Diomedes, Icky and Kelly, hitting Icky and Kelly, while the fourth fixes his rifle. Diomedes fires at the humanoid Faust has hit a few times, putting a large dent in its armor. Kelly takes being shot in stride and continues to aim at her chosen target, while Faust Throws a grenade at the northern group. Killing the man she was aiming at and wounding the other. Gannon continues to strafe at the Brodkil, putting some hurt down on them. Ganon then quickly jukes and jives as he dodges the fusillade of weapons fire from the Brodkil. Oculus continues moving through the trees, eating a piece of bark to energize a new Armor of Ithan enchantment. The southern most fighters fire on Oculus, but the Cyclops proves nimble and dodges their oncoming fire.

Icky fires again the charged particle beam hitting the intended target, with a good amount of damage. The lone surviving ragged humanoid fires at Faust, dealing some damage to his Armor of Ithan spell. The Eastern group acts like a proper firing line, shooting at Diomedes, Faust, Icky, and Kelly. Diomedes dodges, but everyone else gets hit by the laser fire. Diomedes decides to charge the southern group letting his rifle drop on its sling. Kelly's intended target is dead, so she takes a normal shot at the one left to the north, wrecking his armor, for her efforts. The Brodkil return fire, but are all over the place with their shots. Faust follows it up with a killing shot to the chest. Ganon keeps up the rain of fire, ruining the armor of the Brodkil. Oculus continues moving and fires his rifle, barely hitting one of the humanoids. They return the favor hitting Oculus three times with laser fire, lighting up his Armor of Ithan enchantment.

Icky fires a small volley of Mini-Missiles at the Brodkil, doing some damage to two of them. Faust fires at the southern group, hitting one with his pistol. The eastern aggressors fire at Diomedes and Oculus, three of the shots hit while the forth seems to just not happen, the pair of shots drop Oculus' Armor of Ithan with a pop. Ganon, fires at the brodkil again and drops his second one dead. Icky keeps the fire on the Brodkil hitting them two more times.

Image
Map is approximately 200'x120'

Combat Posts.

Butcher's Bill
Will be cumulative for the scene.
Faust: Armor of Ithan: -41 M.D.C., Body Armor (Main Body): -15 M.D.C., -10 P.P.E., -2 I.S.P., -3 Shot from TX-23.
Diomedes: Body Armor (Main Body): -9 M.D.C., Heart Encircled with Chains (Invulnerability): -119 M.D.C., -40 P.P.E., -6 shot from Pulse Laser Rifle.
Icky'Eow: Techno-Shell mk 2 (Main Body): -137 M.D.C., -3 Shots form Particle Cannon, -2 Mini Missiles.
Ganon: PA (Main Body): -36 M.D.C.
Oculus: 2nd Armor of Ithan: Depleted, -2 Charge from Armor of Ithan Talisman, -1 piece of enchanted bark, -3 shot from M-30 Dual Energy Rifle.
Kelly: Body Armor (Main Body): -27 M.D.C., -2 Shot from NG-PB713 Particle Beam Pistol
Cultist #1 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #2 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #3 (NE): Dead!
Cultist #4 (E): Armor (Main Body) -48 M.D.C.
Cultist #5: Armor (Main Body): -22 M.D.C.
Brodkil #1: Dead!
Brodkil #2: Dead!
Brodkil #3: Armor (Main Body): -53 M.D.C.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:07 am

Notice: 32% vs 1d100 = 1 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 2, 1d100 = 93

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 275/275
  • P.P.E.: 218/258
  • Spd: 75'/action


Temporary Abilities:
  • Heart with Chains(Invulnerability) 181 M.D.C. | 39.50 min

Diomedes' race towards the group towards the south zig zags as he dodges some but not all of the energy blasts directed towards him. The blue glow around him flares as it absorbs the energy. Still short of his destination, he continues towards the group, his legs pumping rhythmically as he activates his magical sword tattoo. The blade of his magical tattoo materializing in his grip. He raises it overhead as he charges. This is a hard land that these people live in, attacking us may be the only way they know how to survive, perhaps, I can still drive them off. The Undead Slayer raises his voice and snarls, his teeth bared, "Fly you fools! You're doom is at hand!"

The large man twirls his blade in intricate patterns, striking out at each one in succession to keep them off balance.

Actions: 6 (7 against Vampires/Undead/Supernatural Evil)
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 15

  1. Run towards southeast group and activate flaming katana dripping blood tattoo
  2. Stab nearest humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 18, Damage: 6d6 = 25 M.D.
  3. Slash at second humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 24, Damage: 6d6 = 29 M.D.
  4. Jabs at third humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 27, Damage: 6d6 = 28 M.D.
  5. Cuts the first humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 26, Damage: 6d6 = 17 M.D.
  6. Lunges again at second humanoid to the southeast. Strike: 1d20+8 = 13, Damage: 6d6 = 18 M.D.

Dodge (+8): 6d20:
13, 7, 17, 9, 1, 4

Auto Parry (+10): 6d20:
18, 20, 16, 20, 15, 14

Roll w/Impact (+5): 6d20:
13, 16, 15, 12, 5, 19


Contingency: If the Hearts with Chains tattoo is overloaded, he spends an action to reactivate it.

Tattoos Activated:
Flaming Katana Dripping Blood | 25 P.P.E. | 60 min | 6d6 M.D.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:39 am

Perception: 1d100 = 8 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 59
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust cast Armor of Ithan upon himself. I got to stop getting hit. He drops to one knee as he takes careful aim at the most northern enemy in the straight across fer from him. Taking another quick shot at them same enemy if he still stands, otherwise her fire upon the next one in line going southward. Faust quickly stands up before sprinting to the northern east side of Diomedes. "Follow me to victory!" he tells as he runs. Knowing he might be a target, yelling and being out in the open, he prepares himself for a reprisal.

Combat Actions
APM: 6
Initiative: /1d20 = 12
Attack 1: Cast Armor of Ithan (10)
Attack 2 and 3: Aimed attack at nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+5 = 19 damage: 2d6 = 8
Attack 4: Attack nearest enemy with TX-23. strike: 1d20+2 = 13 damage: 2d6 = 5
Attack 5: Run toward the middle of the map to NE of Diomedes
Attack 6: reserved for dodge 1d20+2 = 13
Parries if needed:6d20:
15, 8, 1, 3, 7, 13
+3
Dodge if needed: 5d20:
1, 3, 8, 4, 4
+2
Faust

P.P.E.: 123/123
I.S.P.: 40/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 17
JIC D100 1d100 = 89
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 73 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 6

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 18)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a

Skills:
Pilot: Robot and Power Armor 56% / 1d100 = 71 - drive shell
Radio: Basic 70% / 1d100 = 38 - speak to team
Sensory Equipment 50% / 1d100 = 55 - use shell sensors
Optic Systems 50% / 1d100 = 44 - use shell optics

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
Icky shakes and twinges whenever his shell takes a hit. The internal sytems start to spark as the integrity of his armor goes down with every hit. ’My BEAST!! That is it. No more nice crab.” With a series of loud chirps coming from his loudspeaker, Icky opens up on the brodkil and his group of cultists.

Actions - (7 if technology is being used)

1 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 20 / damage: 1d6*10 = 10 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 21 / damage: 2d4 = 7
2 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 13 / damage: 1d6*10 = 40 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 9 / damage: 2d4 = 6
3 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil - Strike: 1d20+2 = 5 / damage: 1d6*10 = 40 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 48 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 11 / damage: 2d4 = 8
4 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 19 / damage: 1d6*10 = 20 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 / damage: 2d4 = 5
5 - shoot Dual Particle Beam Weapon at brodkil- Strike: 1d20+2 = 6 / damage: 1d6*10 = 10 / Range: 2000 ft / Ammo: 47 / 50 (at end of post) / recharge 10 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 20 / damage: 2d4 = 5
6 - shoot ion turret at cultist - Strike: 1d20+2 = 21 / damage: 4d6 = 10 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 58 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 17 / damage: 2d4 = 4
7 - shoot ion turret at cultist - Strike: 1d20+2 = 3 / damage: 4d6 = 17 / Range: 1000 ft / Ammo: 57 / 60 (at end of post) / recharge 15 shots per hour -- If to close for guns, icky with use Power Claw slap - Strike: 1d20+2 = 18 / damage: 2d4 = 3

Parries (if appicable) - 7d20+2 = 59:
6, 9, 13, 13, 3, 5, 8

Roll with punch/fall: 7d20+5 = 106:
15, 19, 12, 8, 9, 18, 20

Dodge: 7d20+2 = 100:
19, 17, 10, 20, 6, 9, 17
- if needed
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm


Return to Eurasia Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests