Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:15 pm

Consumer wrote:Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day 2; 8:00:00 am.
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Main Hall
Diomedes, Faust, & Kelly

Diomedes looks at the pile of weapons they pulled from the battlefield. Almost all of them are in poor quality and in dire need of major maintenance, even so far as making them unlikely salvage. Only one of the Brodkil's weapons survived the missile and laser bombardment from Ganon. It is a heavy rifle of an unknown manufacturer. It too is in pretty poor repair, and could use a thorough cleaning, and likely serious maintenance.

Sifting through the pile he ends up with seven half-charged energy clips, one light laser rifle that likely could fixed by cannibalizing the others, and the Brodkil's Heavy weapon. Looking at the weapons he knows he'll be at this for hours.

Faust and Diomedes talk for a while, before the night wraps up.

Just outside the Main Hall
Oculus

There is only one fire. I was more meaning the fire is designed for Oculus and not them. They have homes that they return to.

Oculus finds the night lonely, as the villagers, while friendly, are seemingly not to thrilled with a giant in their village. Oculus is fairly certain that if Ser Sergei didn't vouch for him they likely would have tried to run Oculus out of town at the very least. Ser Sergei does come out of the main hall for a short while and converses with Oculus, it's mostly small talk of no real substance, but it's companionship at the very least.

Garage
Icky & Ganon

Icky starts working on his robot, and approximately forty minutes later puts his tools away and finds somewhere to sleep. Ganon shrugs and keeps working well into the night, before calling it quits around four in the morning. Ganon's thoughts of souping up the kit-bashed suit put on hold.

Icky's Techno Shell Mk. II: Main Body: 80 M.D.C. repaired

The Morning
Everyone

The night went by peacefully, Ganon still a bit tired from his night's labors and Oculus waking up covered in a tin layer of snow next to a smoldering fire. The locals awaken to go about their day. A couple of men rebuild the fire near Oculus, while others do what one may expect in a village such as this.

Inside the main hall, the group is made a breakfast of sausages and eggs with a stale bread as a side, (A Very large portion version is taken out to Oculus). The healer approaches the group and with a wave of her hand gestures towards the wounded man on the cot. Ser Sergei smiles. "I think he's awake."

What are your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:31 am

Perception: 1d100 = 38 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 71
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust's ears perk up when Ser Sergei implies the survivor is awake. He looks back at the rest of the group. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go see if he can be of any assistance. Only a few of us should probably go and see him. We don't want to overwhelm him.Kelly or Gannon should go because I don't think he would believe that a D-bee would be a representative for the NGR. I should go as well because I have some psychic abilities that might prove useful. Maybe a third bit I would say no more than that." Faust moves towards the cot where the wounded man is lying. He does his best not to make sudden movements, as not to startle him. As Faust approaches he will use some of his psychic powers, Empathy (4) and Telepathy (4).

Faust pauses for a while to see if someone else takes the lead. If no one does he will speak up. "Excuse me sir, I don't mean to bother you but my friends and I have been sent from the NGR to investigate the crash." Faust gestures to the others with standing around him. Placing a hand on the man's shoulder before continuing. "First, I want to make sure your alright. Is there anything I can get for you? A drink of water, something to eat?" Faust will pause in between each question to all the man to answer. If the man requests anything Faust will either procure the desired items or request a helping hand. "Do you know what happens? Where you attacked or was it technical difficulties? Do you know if there are anymore survivors? Do you know any details of your mission?" Faust will do his best to try and comfort the man. Talking slow and not too loud. Allowing the wounded man to take his time to answer. Faust will also try to not get frustrated or seem anxious, trying to keep everyone calm. " If there is nothing more you can add, I'll let get some rest and heal up. If there is anything else I can get for you or if happen to remember later, just let me know. I'll pop in and check up on you when I can."

Skill Rolls
Charm/Impress: 55% / 1d100 = 35 - to help coax more information out of the wounded mani
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 50% / 1d100 = 34 - to help coax more information out of the wounded man
Empathy / look for reactions to their questions and to use with Telepathy to see if he is lying
Telepathy / try and see if he is hiding anything important from the group and to use with Empathy to see if he is lying
*Contingency* not sure what language he be speaking
Language: Dragonese 79% / 1d100 = 84
Language: Euro 79% / 1d100 = 74
Language: Demogogian 79% / 1d100 = 64
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:10 am

Notice: 32% vs 1d100 = 14 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 8, 1d100 = 2

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 275/275
  • P.P.E.: 268/268
  • Spd: 75'/action



In the morning, Diomedes eats, but takes care not to eat more than the larged man in the village, managing the intention of showing his gratefulness of the village's hospitalty while not taking food out of the mouths of babies. He helps with clean up, both hands deep in sudsy water scrubbing, not worrying about dishpan hands thanks to his magically durable skin.

He pulls a dishcloth and wipes his hands down after Ser Sergei makes his announcement. The Undead Slayer walks over the healer and nods his head with a smile and holds out his large hands to shake hers. "Thank you for your excellent ministrations to the injured man," he says knowing that she won't understand it but, hears the tone and sees his expression.

Diomedes is about to enter the building when he hears Faust's concerns for caution.

Faust wrote:"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go see if he can be of any assistance. Only a few of us should probably go and see him. We don't want to overwhelm him.Kelly or Gannon should go because I don't think he would believe that a D-bee would be a representative for the NGR. I should go as well because I have some psychic abilities that might prove useful. Maybe a third bit I would say no more than that."


Diomedes knows that his own size is intimidating perhaps almost as much as Oculus', more so when he reveals his nature to evil beings, so he pauses. "Faust, your idea makes sense. I will wait out here, if he is willing to accept more visitors, please let us know."

He goes back to the work bench that he left the bandit's weapons. Might be worth salvaging for parts, but not much else, I am surprised they worked at all for them. This one weapon though is different, an almost alien make. He takes the weapon to the mechanic/blacksmith in the village and asks, "Have you seen a weapon like this before? Do you know who may sell or arm their troops with it?" He hunts down Sir Sergei (if he stays outside) and the shy, but deadly Sasha and asks them the same question.

He walks back towards the fire where Oculus and Canibri are located. "Good morning Oculus! How are you and your steed this morning?" He shares what information he has about the rifle, holding it up for Oculus' to see and/or hold he wishes to examine it.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:41 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 20
JIC D100 1d100 = 87
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 5 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 3

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 87)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 69 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used -
Telemechanics (10)
OOC Comments
Range: By touch or up to 5 feet away. Duration : 10 minutes (+2 minutes/level). Saving Throw: None.
This ability allows the psychic to mentally communicate and understand machines. This psi-power is a bizarre combination of Object Read and Telepathy, except that it applies to mechanical devices only. By touching any non-artificially intelligent machine, whether it be a bicycle, gun, car or airplane, the psionic will instantly have a complete (although temporary) knowledge of exactly how the machine operates. I must stress that the psychic knows everything about the machine; the complete schematic diagram and operation knowledge are clearly seen in his mind's eye. The level of skill expertise is equal to 80%. When touching an artificially intelligent machine, i.e., computers, the psionic not only understands everything about its operation, repair, access codes, etc., but can actually communicate with it telepathically. This means he can tap into a computer's memory bank without using a terminal because the information would be sent directly into the psychic's mind. Remember, the telepathic link and memory are temporary abilities (although a Total Recall would be able to call up small bits of info). The psychic's skill knowledge is equal to an 88% skill proficiency and applies to all aspects of the machine, its operation, repair, special codes, programing, etc.


Skills: Mechanics Tool Chest: Tools offer +10% bonus to skill checks.
General Repair and Maintenance 65% / 1d100 = 80 - repair shell
Jury-Rig 55% / 1d100 = 2 - repair shell
Recycle 65% / 1d100 = 80 - find or make repair parts
Salvage 65% / 1d100 = 80 - find or make repair parts
(EP) Electrical Engineer 40% / 1d100 = 7 - repair shell
(EP) Fanatic Robophile 63% / 1d100 = 40 - repair shell
Mechanical Engineer 40% / 1d100 = 46 - repair shell


Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -

Garage

Icky looks at Ganon. ((“Me sorry. Me real tired. Talking at machine take lot from me. Me go bed. Night friend Ganon.”)) He heads off the sleep. As he reaches the door, he looks back with his eyestalks ”Me am glad to know you and others. Icky was alone till join team. Now better. Much thanks Friend Ganon.” With that, he finds a spot and curls up to sleep. ”I REALLY need to learn to speak euro or something. This translator is driving me nuts. Makes me sound dumb.” he dozes off, designing a better translator as he dreams.




The Morning

Icky awakens and gets up. After doing a few stretches to get any kinks out, Icky heads for the group for breakfast.
Watching the others, he sees what manners they use. ’i have not had a meal with others in some time,. Usually i eat alone. I will watch and learn. See what the team does.” Icky will take less than he actually wants, as Dios does. Looking around, he sees napkins and utensils, so He will also use a napkin, but he will not use utensils as his hands can’t hold them properly. ”Me sorry. Hands no hold tiny fork good. Me use my knife.’ he will then carefully use his new rabbit slayer to enjoy breakfast. Afterwards, he will assist in the cleanup, even drying as Diomedes washes.

As they finish, the announcement about the survivor comes in. Icky hangs back while the others talk to the nurse. As they all start heading for the tent, Icky hears Faust say

Faust wrote:"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go see if he can be of any assistance. Only a few of us should probably go and see him. We don't want to overwhelm him.Kelly or Gannon should go because I don't think he would believe that a D-bee would be a representative for the NGR. I should go as well because I have some psychic abilities that might prove useful. Maybe a third bit I would say no more than that."


Then diomedes agrees with faust, so Icky looks around. ”Oculus, Me, Dio.. We all are non human… that leaves kelly, Ganon, Maybe faust to talk.’ Icky scuttles forward alittle. ((”Excuse please? Me not want scare man, so me go work on shell. Call if need.”)) He turns and bows to the villagers at the eating area, chittering as he does. ((“Me thank cook. Food made good. Thank village for me being here.”)) He heads back to garage.

At the garage, he recalls the drones. ’May as well get a charge in while we can. I can set the shell to scan for uglies for now. Then while the pack charges up, i will fix a few dents.” Icky then sets to work. After setting the drones up to charge, He climbs up in the shell and powers it up. After a few sputters and hiccups, she starts. Icky cringes and activates his telemechanics for a detailed look at his baby. ”Lets see here. Ok, i think i see problem.” Before he does anything on repairs, Icky makes sure his scanners and sensors are working. ”Don't want any surprises.’ Shutting down main power but leaving backup running so he can work, Icky continues repairs.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:50 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 38 / 85% to Perception Rolls, +20% to Perception for Technology, +10% to Perception while using drones
OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 5/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 63
Invoke Trust: 75% (90% vs. armed forces)/ 1d100 = 59 To assure the survivor he is safe.

Ganon rolls over not wanting to wake up despite hearing the activity around the camp. More sounds of stirring nearby draw his attention and he opens his eyes expecting to see some soldiers shuffling about getting ready for the day's sortie. Ah hell. It wasn’t only a dream. Ganon thinks seeing out the garages door that he was surrounded by the occupants of the camp. Too good to be true. Ganon thinks wondering when he will forget, or if he even wants too.

Ganon wanders around the garage a few moments making sure he didn’t miss any tools in the dark garage while he was working late. While still looking his stomach roars at him for leaving it empty. ”Icky, you awake?” Ganon says look around expectantly for the crab. Oh, guess he is up already? he thinks recalling the crab's comments of friends. I never anticipated friendship with a D-bee, let alone this many… he thinks not yet sure if he could also call them friends as well.

Ganon wanders to the hall where he sees people eating. He could already smell the breakfast out the door. There was something about breakfast that always smelled the best, the same, and familiar no matter where you were. he thought as unspecific nostalgia filled his head.

His breakfast was quickly interrupted by the survivor's recovery. Ganon listens as the others ask him questions and when there is a natural pause in the questions, he simply asks the man not beating around any bush, ”What can you tell us about the crash and others?”.

If the man is hesitant, Ganon will introduce himself further offering reassurances, ”I am CPT Adalrik of the New German Republic Army. You are safe. These are conscripts of the NGR here to help. Please helps us know what happened so we can help.
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Consumer » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Black Top and Black Box

Weather & Info wrote:Time: Day 2; 8:30:00 am.
Weather: 28 degrees with a light flurry.
Location: Poland (Snowy Woods).


Main Hall
Ganon, Faust, & Kelly

Faust wrote:"Excuse me sir, I don't mean to bother you but my friends and I have been sent from the NGR to investigate the crash."


The wounded man looks up at Faust from his position on the cot. "Oh, well we may be a little late I suppose." He says with a painful laugh.

Faust wrote:"First, I want to make sure your alright. Is there anything I can get for you? A drink of water, something to eat?"


The man shakes his head. "I've been better, but I am certainly still alive. No, I do not require anything, the healer has been very accommodating." he says before coughing a little.

Faust wrote:"Do you know what happens? Where you attacked or was it technical difficulties? Do you know if there are anymore survivors? Do you know any details of your mission?"


"We were shot down by anti-aircraft missile battery. I'm sure that most of the crew died in the crash, but I think a few of the contingent survived. I saw them dragging Rosalina off before darkness took me. We're here for a meeting with the NGR, I do not think you have a high enough clearance for me to tell you about it." He says, getting a serious look on his face.

Faust wrote:" If there is nothing more you can add, I'll let get some rest and heal up. If there is anything else I can get for you or if happen to remember later, just let me know. I'll pop in and check up on you when I can."


"I'm not sure what else I can tell you, from what I've been told I have been unconscious for almost two days. What can you tell me of the situation?" The man asks, a look of determination on his face.

Ganon Adalrik wrote:”What can you tell us about the crash and others?”


"Same as I told your friend, Anti-Aircraft Missile battery shot us out of the sky, Brodkil advanced on the wreck like vultures and took what they wanted. I managed to crawl under some wreckage and passed out. Ser Sergei and his companion found me and brought me here." He says, looking slightly annoyed b the repeat question. "We were five sent on a diplomatic mission. Lieutenant Verminov was to act as the diplomat, He had Rosalina and Vladamir as bodyguards, while Specialist Kravitz and myself were to act as his aides."

Ganon Adalrik wrote:”I am CPT Adalrik of the New German Republic Army. You are safe. These are conscripts of the NGR here to help. Please helps us know what happened so we can help.


The man shakes his head. "What else can I tell you? You likely know more than I do."

Just outside the Main Hall
Oculus & Diomedes

Diomedes wrote: "Have you seen a weapon like this before? Do you know who may sell or arm their troops with it?" He hunts down Sir Sergei (if he stays outside) and the shy, but deadly Sasha and asks them the same question.


The mechanic, nor Ser Sergei and Sascha have any idea where the gun is from. Though Ser Sergei says he has heard rumors of some mysterious Angel of Death, being the possible benefactor of the Brodkil.


Garage
Icky

Icky looks over his shell, his checks show that only structural damage exists, unless you count the inherent flaws in the design. Icky checks the sensors and see's nothing of interest.

What are your Intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Faust » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:19 am

Perception: 1d100 = 39 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 25
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Survivor wrote:"We were shot down by anti-aircraft missile battery. I'm sure that most of the crew died in the crash, but I think a few of the contingent survived. I saw them dragging Rosalina off before darkness took me. We're here for a meeting with the NGR, I do not think you have a high enough clearance for me to tell you about it."


Faust is a bit surprised and excited for a brief ml moment when the man offers another possible survivor. That quicks fades to disappointment as he pulls rank on the Lemurian. He shakes his head and returns his expression to a more serious note. "No, your right I probably don't have the right clearance for that. If there's a possible survivor out there, than I give you my word I will do my best to make sure the returned safe." Faust places a comforting hand on the man's shoulder. If they're still alive. Time is definitely of the essence, now.

Survivor wrote:"I'm not sure what else I can tell you, from what I've been told I have been unconscious for almost two days. What can you tell me of the situation?"


"Well, there's not much to tell. We were ambushed in our efforts for searching the crash site. Ser Sergei and his second also came and helped us. He brought us to the crash site and than here. Where we waited until where we are at now. Hmm. Sergei wasn't the right place and time twice in a row? That seems a little sketchy. Better keep a sharper eye on him. Faust tries his best to contain himself when the survivor gives them names of his other companions. Faust leans over to Gannon. He raises a hand and whispers. "See if you coax out of him the nature of the diplomatic mission. I am going to leave you and Kelly to try and talk with him. He might not like my kind either. I'll go and gather the other and start preparing for a rescue."

Faust turns his attention back to the man lying in the cot. He gives the man another smile. "You must excuse me but I have preparations to make and must take my leave. Again, if you need anything just let me know." Faust gave a shallow bow before taking his leave. He turns and make his way to find the rest of the group. Walking outside the main building, finding Diomedes and Oculus. He walks over to the duo and explains the situation. "So it seems we have at least one more survivor. We should start to prepare for a search and rescue, if they're still alive. I left Kell and Gannon to try and get more info. I don't think he likes D-bees. Has anyone see Icky? Where did he scuttle off to?"
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Diomedes » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:50 am

Notice: 32% vs 1d100 = 67 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 4, 1d100 = 64

Stats
  • T-10 Cyclops Body Armor M.D.C.: 91/100
  • M.D.C.: 275/275
  • P.P.E.: 268/268
  • Spd: 75'/action


Mysterious Weapon wrote:The mechanic, nor Ser Sergei and Sascha have any idea where the gun is from. Though Ser Sergei says he has heard rumors of some mysterious Angel of Death, being the possible benefactor of the Brodkil.


Angel of Death? Diomedes considers. Someone who favors the Brodkil technologically is not good. It's like letting a child run around with scissors. But the weapon is in disrepair, so for perhaps this group, their contact with it is from a while ago and not current.


Faust wrote:Walking outside the main building, finding Diomedes and Oculus. He walks over to the duo and explains the situation. "So it seems we have at least one more survivor. We should start to prepare for a search and rescue, if they're still alive. I left Kell and Gannon to try and get more info. I don't think he likes D-bees. Has anyone see Icky? Where did he scuttle off to?"


Diomedes points over toward a building across the square. "He is off over there working on his shell I suppose." He puts hand to his chin and ponders. "Was the other survivor the one that from the tracks we found escaped the Brodkil, or an additional person?"

When Faust provides the detail that it was a woman, Roselina, and she was a body guard, he says, "They took all the bodies, and not just the living." The Undead Slayer frowns and unsaid thinks, They took the dead as food most likely.

He turns to Sir Sergei, "We can have CPT Adalrik, communicate with his superiors to determine what/if any additional orders they may have. Hopefully, they will be convinced to send reinforcements. However, in the mean time, it seems we should scout this Brodkil encampment. Perhaps, if Sasha is willing, the two of us can go on ahead. Subtly and stealth would appear to be what is needed next."

He looks around and his eyes stop on Oculus and his steed. "Or Oculus might be able to ingratiate himself with them as it is not often that a cyclops is a friend of humankind, they may well be willing to provide hospitality to him as they would not to the rest of us."
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Diplomatic Relations: Sovietski Edition.

Postby Icky'Eow » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:55 pm

JIC D20 1d20 = 9
JIC D100 1d100 = 36
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 34 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)
Init: 1d20+2 = 12

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 19)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used - n/a


Skills: Mechanics Tool Chest: Tools offer +10% bonus to skill checks.
General Repair and Maintenance 65% / 1d100 = 48 - repair shell
Jury-Rig 55% / 1d100 = 60 - repair shell
Recycle 65% / 1d100 = 85 - find or make repair parts
Salvage 65% / 1d100 = 8 - find or make repair parts
(EP) Electrical Engineer 40% / 1d100 = 39 - repair shell
(EP) Fanatic Robophile 63% / 1d100 = 25 - repair shell
Mechanical Engineer 40% / 1d100 = 17 - repair shell

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

POST -
Icky gives a shrug and exits his shell. ’i keep forgetting how big it is out of the shell.” With a mild shiver from anxiety, he heads outside to join the others.

Walking outside the main building, finding Diomedes and Oculus. He walks over to the duo and explains the situation. "So it seems we have at least one more survivor. We should start to prepare for a search and rescue, if they're still alive. I left Kell and Gannon to try and get more info. I don't think he likes D-bees. Has anyone see Icky? Where did he scuttle off to?"

Hearing faust ask where he is just as Icky exits building. ”Me am here!! Me come.” He scurries over the the trio. ((“What me miss? Survivor okay?”)) He listens as best he can while the others discuss next options. ”Hmmm. I am not a combatant or stealthy, so what do i do??” He perks up as he has a thought ((“Me can be relay for teams. Brodkil sneakies can tell me and me tell brodkil fighters. Me also help run drones, and shoot from far away.”)) He seems to shrink a little after his outburst. ((“ Me sorry”))
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Previous

Return to Eurasia Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron