Frieberg: The Camp

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 am

Several pre-fabricated military structures and two moderately sized barns stand on site, with a split log wooden fence surrounding the area. There is plenty of open space to accommodate vehicles and mounts as need by the group. The Camp is surrounded by a half mile wide barrier of old growth woods.

Image

Living Area: NGR Pre-fab living space. This cargo container building has eight rooms designed for living.
Each 8'x8.5'x9' room has a bed, built in dresser and closet, and a desk with chair. The more modern amenities consist of a flat screen video monitor, built-in entertainment system (Radio, Video Player, Telecom device), along with necessary heating and lighting.
  • Room One: This room is available
  • Room Two: This room is available
  • Room Three: This room is available
  • Room Four: This room is available
  • Room Five: This room is available
  • Room Six: This room is available
  • Room Seven: This room is available
  • Room Eight: This room is available
  • Bathroom: This room has all the amenities need to maintain personal hygiene. Sink, shower, toilet. It also contains a high capacity washer and dryer for clothing.

Mess: This 8'x8.5'x40' container building is designed to be a field kitchen and dining area. It contains all the amenities to provide food and drinks to up 100 soldiers at a time.

Oculus' Living Area: This 20'x20'x40' building is made of lumber and corrugated sheet metal. The interior is set up much like the interior of the other ones living spaces. Providing a relatively normal living space for a giant sized creature. This includes all the same amenities as the other building, just in larger size.

Garage/Barn: This 40'x30'x100' building is made of lumber and corrugated sheet metal. The interior is relatively plain allowing for the storage of vehicles or animals.

Workshop: This 8'x8.5'x40' container building has tools and machines to allow for the field repair of equipment.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:08 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 15
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 15
Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 76 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 4 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 7/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ shell

PPE: 15 / 83 (at end of this post)
ISP: 24 / 54 (at end of this post)

SKILLS USED -
Carpentry 40% / 1d100 = 21 - to make yoke
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 79 - to make plow blade
Jury-Rig 50% / 1d100 = 27 - to make harness
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 95 - determine if found metal is usable
Recycle 60% / 1d100 = 3 - to find materials for plow and yoke/harness
Salvage 60% / 1d100 = 11 - to find materials for plow and yoke/harness
Wilderness Survival 55% / 1d100 = 84 - to find the right wood for yoke

Upon reaching the camp icky parks his shell beside the garage. ”i will stay here for now. At least until the others have picked their spots. But i like the idea of the garage. I can hook up to it and use it as a workshop. If the others will let me, i can work on thier stuff there.” He parks his shell in the garage and hooks them together, so that his generator powers the garage. He sets the sensor pod to scan, so that it acts as a security system for the garage.
Icky will walk around the camp offering his technical know how to any who need it. Watching Oculus work, Icky decides to do something for his large teammate. ”He is a wonder. Works hard, fights hard, but is a gentle soul. I will help him as i can. First to design a harness and yoke for his beast, then a good plow.”
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Welcome Home

The trip to the camp is relatively uneventful, a twenty minute trip from the NGR Consulate building brings them down what used to be a rural road. Now a days the area is surrounded with new buildings and small farms. The land of the camp is covered by a new growth forest, these trees offer seclusion from nearby neighbors a half mile in either direction. The camp is just offset from the road by a hundred or so feet, a split log fence marks the edges of the compound. The engineers have been quick to add modern feature, including sewage and power. A concrete drive allows access to the large barn-like garage and what equates to a parking lot near the road.. The actual buildings are a dull beige metal plating, while the rapid deployment buildings are a dull olive green.

The area is almost clear of people save one man who is currently sitting on a folding chair near the garage. When he see's the group approach he waves.

"Guten Tag. Corporal Taggart, 22nd Engineering. I'm just the tour guide to get you familiar with the camp." Cpl Taggert says with a smile.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:44 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 11 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 4, 1d100 = 15

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Corporal Taggart wrote:"Guten Tag. Corporal Taggart, 22nd Engineering. I'm just the tour guide to get you familiar with the camp." Cpl Taggert says with a smile.


Diomedes joins his new friends out to their new home. Diomedes smiles back and says, "Thank you good sir. Yes, please show us around."

The large man listens and watches as the various buildings are shown. Afterwards, he heads over to the barracks and picks room 5. He drops what little gear that he has and spends some time investigating the features of the room. Well, this may be the best dwelling I've gotten the pleasure of laying my head since my arrival in this part of the world.

When they gather for their first meal at their new home, Diomedes shares a bit of his past, "I am from South America, across the Atlantic on the other side of my clan's ancestral home of Atlantis. My training is that of an Undead Slayer, as the title suggests, I've spent most of my life either training in preparation, or actually fighting various undead and demonic beings. I carry my magic with me on my skin," he holds out his wrist showing a tattoo of heart with a stake in it. "I request that you not mention it to others, I share this knowledge with you as a courtesy and to show my trust. As I mentioned to the captain, I am searching for a blade made by a man named Hideo, from a distant land to the east, Japan. It is called a Ghostly Katana of Soul Slaying. A bit melo-dramatic I know," he sees Faust's eye rolling, "Yes, I know you've heard the story a thousand times, but our new friends haven't. It is said to be able to pass through the physical to touch the soul, and in doing so is the bane of the undead able to easily sever their unnatural perversion of life. My research has taken me here to this land, where I believe a sword might be hidden by the forces of darkness. My quest is to find it, and put it to use."

"Kelly has indicated that she wishes for one of the blades we found in the necromancer's lair. It is definitely a dangerous weapon, crafted by the Splugorth and their minions, I would see it destroyed, however, if we can turn their evil ways against them, then perhaps your use of it will do good. And Ganon, I believe, you had your eyes on the mechanical one that we found, yes? From what the Captain said, anything we find is essentially ours. I suggest that we take the items into town and perhaps find someone able to establish their value so we can split our new found wealth equitably. I myself, would like to purchase a few new clothes and perhaps a technological weapon or two. Over the last few months I've given what I've had to those in greater need."

"I think we also need to pick a leader for the group, Ganon, as you are already our liaison with the NGR presence here in Freiburg, do you wish the job?" Diomedes asks, his tone friendly. "In a crisis, knowing who is in command may make the difference between life or death."

After the group decides what to do next with the loot and leadership, Diomedes asks, "While we wait for the good captain to tell us our next mission, what is there to do here in Freiburg? Do any of you already have plans?"
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:47 am

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 88
JIC d20: 1d20 = 5
JIC d100: 1d100 = 87

Prudence spends a lot of her time locked up in the barn until the next job is available. She may occasionally be spotted going through cleaning supplies and the kitchen looking for things. The junkie is more than happy to explain herself in any instance with the same basic story: "Oh I'm hunting for supplies for my science projects. Idle hands are the devil's playthings." Prudence will explain any of her projects, except the boing-go manufacture honestly, and in as much excruciating detail and the questioning party wants.

Whenever she needs a break from all of that, Prudence will be guiding others through the basics of computer operation.

If Prudence ends up with any extra funds in addition to the weapon she has selected, Prudence will spend money on her projects (below) as needed, keeping only about 5,000 credits in her reserve budget. Anything else may be spent.

Kelly's Projects

(Kelly's Tinkering Abilities:
Level 3: 1.5 Attempts per day
Basic Electronics (1x.25=.25): .25 Attempts per day
Professional Restoration Class Ability, Computer Programming (2*.5): 1 Attempt per day
Base: 2 Attempts per day (2.25)

Situational:
Computer Operations (+1/4 attempt per day when dealing with computerized systems)
Chemistry: Basic (+1/4 attempt per day when dealing with chemical compounds)
Chemistry: Analytical (+1/2 attempt per day when dealing with chemical compounds)
Chemistry: Pharmaceutical (+1 attempt per day when dealing with chemical compounds and medicines, drugs, or toxins)
Biology (+1/4 attempt per day when dealing with interactions with living beings- cybernetics, drugs, toxins, medications, genetic modification, etc)
Genetics (+1/4 attempt per day for dealing with biological organisms)

#1) Make Drugs
(4.25 Attempts per day: Chemistry skills and Biology)
Chemistry 58%: 1d100 = 53
Chemistry: Analytical 53%: 1d100 = 5
Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 58%: 1d100 = 44
Biology 58%: 1d100 = 36

First and foremost, the Junkie scholar attempts to sythesize herself some Boing-Go. After that, if she has the supplies (or can scrounge them from the cleaning supplies and kitchen goods around the compound) she will also give an attempt to make some methylphenidate, and some synthetic rooting hormone.

#2) Start Cultures
(2.75 Attempts per day: Biology & Genetics)
3.75 Attempts per day if Chemistry: Pharmaceutical is included)
Biology 58%: 1d100 = 92
Genetics 53%: 1d100 = 9
Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 58%: 1d100 = 87

After catching her buzz, Prudence's next project is to start several biological cultures to extract materiel from later.
The junkie chews up and spits out some bread into petrie dishes to grow penicillin. She injects some locally sourced saliva and blood samples into chicken eggs, along with a few reactants to develop vaccinations and testing lines.
If the scholar can get some assistance with someone with practical brewing experience, she will start vats to generate some broad spectrum antibiotics in addition to penicillin.
Prudence will also see if the reactants she has on hand will be sufficient to produce Cipro.

#3)Start plants
(2.75 Attempts per day, 3 if Botany is counted as a situational skill)
Biology 58%: 1d100 = 99
Botany 53%: 1d100 = 81
Genetics 53%: 1d100 = 69

Prudence attempts to source and start several plants for Oculus' farming project. A strong source of vitamin C comes first- some variety of citrus (medicia crossbreeds are good for european climates), as well as cabbage to make into sauerkraut because it will take quite a while for citrus trees to produce.

Following that, a good source of starches is selected based on local soil quality- potatoes, carrots, and similar roots, as well as relatives of pumpkins are tested.

Finally, Prudence will include a source of sassafras oil and a relative of the poppy plant, as well as high THC developing versions of the hemp plant. All of these are of known value in pharmacology, and the Hemp plant is also a source of nutrients and fabric.

Kelly will clone multiple versions of the strongest seeming plants as well as recommending a breeding program to maintain some level of genetic diversity.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 13
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 0
Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 17 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 81 ), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 7/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ shell

PPE: 15 / 83 (at end of this post)
ISP: 24 / 54 (at end of this post)

SKILLS USED -

Icky spends most of his time in his shell, with his face in his computer screen, typing like a man possessed. ”Now that i am back at base, maybe i can find some tech to upgrade my shell so i can be more useful.” He continues designing and planning. After a couple of hours, Icky stops dead in his task. ”What about dad’s stuff? Maybe i can take after him. “ He then rummages thru his shell till he finds his father’s old computer. Hooking the old computer to his shell, Icky starts to read dads files.
Most of the files are corrupted and useless. But he does manage to find a few half finished plans for some gizmos and addons. ’If i use modern parts from the junk pile here, i should be able to whip up something for my shell.” Icky then tries to plan a trip to the junkyard. Once he has a basic plan, he grabs his gear and hits the radio ((“Friend Ganon. Me go shop for junk. Maybe fix shell better. You come?”))
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am

(rolls carried)

With most of his new team focused on their own projects with little concern of the goods obtained from the evil necromancer and his blood mage henchman, Diomedes decides to go into town. He gathers up the other bio-wizard blade (leaving Kelly hers) and other magical artifacts and takes about 20,000 credits worth of the gold and silver and heads to town. With luck, there may be an actual business dealing in the magic trade or perhaps a hedge witch that might be able to tell me what these items are worth, he thinks. "I am headed to town to get appraisals on these items, I shall be back in a few hours. If any of you care to join me, you are welcome to do so."

To: Vauban (Eco District)
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:19 am

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 15
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 5
Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 19 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 84), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 0/8 rds; What is currently linked at the beginning of the post - Pixel/ shell

PPE: 118 / 118 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

SKILLS USED -
Field Armorer & Munitions Expert 60% / 1d100 = 54 - to check out knife
Recognize Weapon Quality 50% / 1d100 = 89 - to check out knife
Undersea Salvage 65% / 1d100 = 19 - to identify where knife may be from
Recycle 60% / 1d100 = 92 - look for things to add to shell as he walks
Salvage 60% / 1d100 = 86 - look for things to add to shell as he walks

He gathers up the other bio-wizard blade (leaving Kelly hers).

Icky exits from his shell. As usual, he has one eye on the hand computer he is carrying and the other eye on his surroundings. Seeing diomedes gathering up stuff, Icky heads over. With a blink, he locks his shell and sets the security. ((“Friend Dio. If please you, me have knife like prof?”)) As he looks at the knife, he hears the offer to go to town.

Looking over his shoulder with one eye, Icky puts up ahand. ((“Me go. Me need upgrade. Gun, armor, stuff. Also want to look pieces to make shell better.”)) He shakes his head as the translater finishes. ”Man, this shit needs to stop. I need to find a better way to speak. I still sound dumb. I need to work on something.” He follows Diomedes off the eco district.
Last edited by Icky'Eow on Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:43 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 47 / 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 2 / 1d100 = 59
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Corporal Taggart wrote:"Guten Tag. Corporal Taggart, 22nd Engineering. I'm just the tour guide to get you familiar with the camp."


Faust returns the corporal’s smile and extends his hand his a gesture of good faith and friendship. He follows Taggart around, as he give the ten cent tour. Taking mental notes as to what each building is and it's proximity to the others. Given the chance, Faust has a couple of questions for the corporal. "Excuse me, sir, but I was wondering if you knew where any key lines or nexus points are around the camp? If not, could you point me in the direction of someone who might be able to help me out?"

Diomedes wrote:"Kelly has indicated that she wishes for one of the blades... I think we also need to pick a leader for the group, Ganon, as you are already our liaison with the NGR presence here in Freiburg, do you wish the job?"


"Well, I don't have a lot of use for knives or swords. Besides when you use clubs and maces, it's not as lethal. As for the rest, I’m good with your suggestion. Now, about a leader?! I can't say I know enough about any one particular person to nominate. So I am fine with whoever."
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:36 am

Corporal Taggart smiles and leads the group around the compound, making sure that he points out where the light switches and door controls are in garage. All in all the tour is rather short and sweet, with little fanfare. Once Corporal Taggart has shown the last of the features in the compound, he turns to the group. "So you have about a kilometer of tree buffer between you and the three surrounding farms. We have some basic sensors on the edge of the property that should alert you if the human sized or larger things pass the net. Other than that, my superiors have told me that you will receive a weekly food truck." The Corporal says before making his way to his jeep.

Faust wrote: "Excuse me, sir, but I was wondering if you knew where any key lines or nexus points are around the camp? If not, could you point me in the direction of someone who might be able to help me out?"


Corporal Taggart looks rather confused, as he tries to think if he knows the answer. "I don't know sir. I also don't know the answer to your second question." The corporal says before starting his jeep and pulling off.

After Corporal Taggart's departure, the group begins to discuss the loot and who is to receive what. Diomedes also brings up the concept of a team leader. Kelly basically hides in her Salamander in the garage. Icky pulls a similar tactic, hiding inside his shell while it is parked in the garage. Diomedes, gathers up the loot and leaves the compound, Icky follows him.

About Tinkering Projects
If you want to build things, please use the Tinkerer's Thread.


What are your intentions?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:52 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 7 (additional +20% for tech)

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 16/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 90

Ganon was fairly comfortable with the type of shelter they were given. We used these often on long-range patrols as extended firebases and refit for armor. he thinks as he listens Corporal Taggart give them the tour. Ganon figured he might as well listen just in case there was some nugget of information he didn’t know about the place. The good news is it had a fully outfit shop for whatever repairs he needed to accomplish.

Icky wrote:“Friend Ganon. Me go shop for junk. Maybe fix shell better. You come?” the crab asked Ganon.


Ganon turns around at the broken English of the translator. ”Well I guess that isn’t a bad idea Ecky. I haven’t really looked around this town and I guess I should get a feel for what it has to offer in order for us to reliably affect repairs. We really need some material to make some real walls here too. I admit I feel very uncomfortable out here like some kind of pioneer settler. Ganon comments to the junk crab.

Moves to Münsterplatz (Town Center) with Icky
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:27 am

Perception: 1d100 = 94 / 26% / 36% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 2 / 1d100 = 74
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Corporal Taggart wrote: "I don't know sir. I also don't know the answer to your second question."


"Thank you for your time and effort. I appreciate it very much." Faust gives the man a decent smile. He waits until the corporal has left the vacinatity before he proceeds to gather and store his personal belongings. Taking a step back, Faust looks over his new accommodations. There is much room to store things. I think I might need to make and dimensional envelope to help keep my stuff from unwanted eyes and fingers. Perhaps in the future because I don't really have that much at the moment. Maybe I should wander into town and pick up some better armaments. I mean, if we bvb have to encounter more of those mummy type creatures , then I'll definitely need something with a bigger punch.

Travels to Munsterplatz (Town Center) : 6. Kraus Import/Export Armaments
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 46
JIC d20: 1d20 = 12
JIC d100: 1d100 = 18

Prudence remains stuck in a Breaking Bad remake of her own design. All she needs is a local Tuco.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm

The compound is very quiet with the only noises being muffled ones coming from Kelly's trailer. Kelly is lost to her own world of chemicals and drug manufacturing.
Outside of her trailer and the warehouse sized garage, Kelly is unsure of what is going on in the world. And due to no one else posting here, nothing is actually happening.

Kelly's projects
#1: Kelly is well on her way to synthesizing a batch of Boing-go. How much are you making?
#2: As far as Kelly can tell, she has stuff started, but she will not know for at least 24 hours for the cultures to bloom.
#3: As far as Kelly can tell she has started the project, but it will be at least 72 hours before she'll know if her modifications will hold.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:11 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 89 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 11
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Returning back at camp, Faust heads to his room after taking a look around place, to see if anyone is around or what they are doing. If Faust happened to see Kelly in the middle of her work, he will stay his distance and just give a wave. If not he will make random small talk for a minute or two. He will also make some small talk with anyone else present in the camp as he makes his round. Once back in his room Faust stores his old weapon and replaced it with his new one. Taking a comfortable spot on his head as he waits for the others to return.
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:35 pm

JIC D20 1d20-2 = 7
JIC D100 1d20-2 = 16
Perc: 62% 1d100-10 = 74 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 15), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back

Icky runs into camp like a crab on a mission. Seeing faust standing around, icky gives a wave and a happy chirp as he runs to his shell. Ducking inside for a second, he reemerges with his handheld in his hand. Using his moustache, he starts typing away as he hooks up his shell. As soon as he is ready, he drops the wheels and motors off to the junk yard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icky fidget as with his handheld as he keeps one eye on the road, literally. ’Ok. I just need to finish this. I will show Ganon. Maybe he will help.” He stops typing and just watches as stuff rolls by. He slows down as he approaches the junk yard. ”This is amazing. I cant wait to look in here.”

Pulling in, he immediatly drops his shell in a spot off to the side of the gate. Then he puts down Pixel and lets him loose with a command of ”Find Ganon.”
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 15
JIC d100: 1d100 = 64
JIC d20: 1d20 = 10


Kelly is either working, or... well.. fucked up. Depending on how far the junkie has gotten.

The scholar does make time for her instructional lessons on computer use for any of her colleagues willing and needing to learn.

Crafting Skills
Drugs
Chemistry 58%: 4d100:
66, 68, 19, 18

Chemistry: Analytical 53%: 4d100:
40, 78, 16, 28

Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 58%: 4d100:
37, 55, 31, 13

Biology 58%: 4d100:
90, 43, 10, 15


Medicines & Disease Study
Biology 58%: 3d100:
21, 27, 97

Genetics 53%: 3d100:
6, 51, 19

Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 58%: 3d100:
94, 35, 45


Plants
Biology 58%: 3d100:
86, 59, 70

Botany 53%: 3d100:
5, 74, 65

Genetics 53%: 3d100:
35, 22, 45


Teaching
Public Speaking 68%: 1d100 = 52
Computer Operation 78%: 1d100 = 74
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 27 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 20
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Faust notices the unusual amount of inactivity around camp. He heads of to the kitchen to make some to eat before deciding that a few magical addition to his room are needed. He first begins with the only one he has enough energy for. A long term storage compartment that's concealed for my room would be good but I'll need some help for that one but at least for now I can work on one to carry around with me. Ok I should do this while everyone is preoccupied or out and about. Faust walks back to his room after eating. He begins to make preparations. Quieting his mind, he takes a couple of deep breaths. Speaking the magical words and expending the right amount of magical energy. Casting Dimensional Pocket (long term 140) on his gem sack. After he Successful cast his spell, Faust will transfer all his precious gems into the Dimensional Pocket side of his new enchanted gem sack. With his magical reserves depleted, he will meditate for a few hours, while he waits for the others to return, before heading off to bed for the night.
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:39 am

The camp continues to be rather quiet, the only real sign of habitation is Faust walking about. Kelly is still very busy working on her projects, unsure if some of them are going to be fruitful, though she is very sure the Boing-Go production is going well. Faust successfully enchants his gem pouch and then quietly meditates.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:05 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 88 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 68

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Diomedes arrives back at the quiet camp and takes the bag of lot to their living quarters. He walks the different buildings looking for those in the camp and says, "I've gotten the items appraised, it warrants a discussion, stay after our evening meal and we can decide what we will do."

After the meal, Diomedes sets out the various items.

Items Appraised
Demon Claw Blade (5 million credits)
Dragon's Tooth Dagger (5 million credits)
Enchanted Knife (40,000 credits)
Talisman of Armor (20,000 Credits)
Talisman of Escape (20,000 Credits)
Talisman of Heal Wounds (20,000 Credits)
Potion of Healing (Superior) (4,800 credits)


"So the shopkeeper of magic shop in the Vauban was able to verify the value of the items. We have three items of extreme value," he points to the Demon Claw blade and the Dragon Tooth dagger. "These three are worth about five million credits to a private buyer. However, I must concur with the shopkeeper that the two demon blades are both evil in design. Selling them puts them back in the hands of our enemies, keeping them is problematic as well. My gut tells me we should destroy them." He points at the knife, potion and talismans, "The other items sum just over one hundred thousand credits all together. I recommend that we keep them in reserve, perhaps held by Kelly, she is most likely not going to be in the front line of any battle, and may be in the best position to use them if either herself or another of us may benefit." The large man frowns at the bio-wizard blade, and takes it off the table and puts it back in the sack, distaste evident on his face.

"The Dragon Tooth dagger is a potent weapon against creatures of magic, and worth holding on to, if we venture to a large city, it may fetch a better value than here. Otherwise, if one of you wishes to wield it I have no objection. However, I would ask that you take a smaller portion of the gold, silver, and credits we've obtained. Perhaps we split the currency into 10 shares. Ganon and Icky, I believe you may have wished some of the cybernetic devices. Let's call that 1 share for each of you, then you'd receive one share of the currency. Who ever takes the Dragon Tooth dagger gets one share, and if we can agree to destroy the two Demon Claw blades, I would ask for one share for myself. That leaves six shares, perhaps the remaining two people each take two shares, and the final two shares become the start of a group fund."

Diomedes looks around the table, "What are any of your thoughts on this?" I can only hope they see the folly of keeping those two blades, the Undead Slayer thinks as he sits down and listens to the others.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 63 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 17 / 1d100 = 47
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Ohmmm. Ohmmmm. Oh what a loon I am. Huh. I wonder who just showed up? I'll give it a few ml or minutes before I go and see. Faust is meditating quietly when he senses someone coming within his sensing range. He takes a few more minutes of meditating. Slowly he exits his room and begins to look around for the new comer.

Diomedes wrote:"I've gotten the items appraised, it warrants a discussion, stay after our evening meal and we can decide what we will do."


Faust gives es a quick hand wave and a smile as he runs into Diomedes. ”Sweet, payday. I like those days. You know what? Dinner does sound good. I didn't think I was hungry but since you mentioned it, now I am.”

Diomedes wrote:"The Dragon Tooth dagger is a potent weapon against creatures of magic, and worth holding on to, if we venture to a large city, it may fetch a better value than here. Otherwise, if one of you wishes to wield it I have no objection. However, I would ask that you take a smaller portion of the gold, silver, and credits we've obtained. Perhaps we split the currency into 10 shares. Ganon and Icky, I believe you may have wished some of the cybernetic devices. Let's call that 1 share for each of you, then you'd receive one share of the currency. Who ever takes the Dragon Tooth dagger gets one share, and if we can agree to destroy the two Demon Claw blades, I would ask for one share for myself. That leaves six shares, perhaps the remaining two people each take two shares, and the final two shares become the start of a group fund."

Diomedes looks around the table, "What are any of your thoughts on this?"


Faust listens to the proposed quotient put forth. ”Well for the most part, that sounds like a decent plan. Now, I can tell that you have strong feelings when it come to the demon claw blades. I personally think that we should be keeping them, even though in can not use them, at least effectively. Look, we might need their extra power in the future. If your main concern is not letting the enemy have possession of the blades, then I can always attune the item to a specific person. If I do that, than anyone else who picks it up will only be able to use it as a normal knife with no special abilities. I am only one person, thou. It is up to us as a group. That's about the only thing I think I disagree with Diomedes.”
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 am

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 37
JIC d20: 1d20 = 14
JIC d100: 1d100 = 43

"I still want the dragon tooth dagger. I don't need any of the fungible metals or credits." Prudence is still unused to price tags meaning anything other than a bill to provide to the group providing her scholarship so she's still a 'wants what she wants' kinda shopper.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 pm

*ROLLS HELD*

Icky pulls in to the camp and parks his shell beside the garage. He shuts it down and makes sure everything is where it should be, then heads off to find the others. ”There is so much to do. I need to collect my share, then back to the scrapyard, then back here.” there is a happy grin on his face as he approaches the others. ((“Me here. What me miss?”)) As he awaits an answer, he looks at the loot pile. ”Hmm.. Lets see. Don't need the cyber gear. It is useless for my shell, and i don't need any of it. Money is good, as is one of those “evil” blades.” Icky looks around at the others. ((“Okay. Me think on it. Me no need these. *waves at cybernetics* Instead me like one those. *points at Spluggie Knife* Knife no evil or good Knife is knife. Hand decide if good or evil. Oh, and money. Need 20,000 for stuff. *looks around* Stuff to build better shell.”)) As he finishes about the shell, he puffs up a little. He stops chirping and goes back to perusing the stuff laid out as he waits for the others to say something.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:22 am

Perception: 1d100 = 24 (additional +20% for tech)

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 6/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 76

The young mechanic wanders the Eco district trying to find the scrapyard he thought was around here. Giving up he turns back towards camp, And where did that crab go? I radioed. Damn flake. he thinks as he walks back to base camp.

His leg starts bothering him despite the augmenting strength of the armor. Sometimes I wish the damn thing was just blown off so they would have given me a working cyber leg… he thinks half joking to himself remembering the aerial combat injury putting him off of flight status.

If Ganon sees the crab he will rib him over his missing the rendezvous with him. ”Where were you? I must have walked all over town!” he chides Icky not really meaning anything by it.
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:36 am

(rolls carried)

Diomedes listens to Kelly's request, and nods, "Holding the dagger and using it is fine with me. I think if there is a decision to sell it later, the proceeds should be split with the group."

He watches the frenetic waving of claws, eyes, and other sensory antennae from Icky, "The demon claw blade is made by evil beings and enslaves the life essence of thinking beings. It's true this is made from demons, but do you wish to be associated with demon kind?" He holds up the enchanted knife, "If you wish a magical blade, perhaps start with this, it's small to be sure, but it's blade is still strong enough to cut through hardened steel like butter."

When Faust says to keep it, Diomedes shakes his head, "Faust my friend, you are from Lemuria, the home of biomancy, the magic of life itself, can you not feel the perversion these blades represent. Even with your idea of attuning them, to whom? What value can they have if we both never use them and never sell them? It's better to destroy them now."

I know being a temporal wizard has to be an unusual occupation for a Lemurian, but has he distanced himself so far from his heritage? Diomedes thinks as he looks at his friend.

"Oculus!" Diomedes says loudly, "You have been silent my large friend. You are a druid are you not, a protector of the land and forests, what do you think about these blades?"

Attunement
I don't think attuning the blades will stop them from doing MD or double damage to supernatural good. It would just stop someone from activating abilities for which these two blades have none.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:25 am

( ROLLS CARRIED OVER )

Diomedes wrote:"Faust my friend, you are from Lemuria, the home of biomancy, the magic of life itself, can you not feel the perversion these blades represent. Even with your idea of attuning them, to whom? What value can they have if we both never use them and never sell them? It's better to destroy them now."


Faust hangs his head with some sadness. He looks down at the ground for a minute or two before he raises his head. He gives Diomedes a hearty smile.” Yes you are correct. I am from Lemuria and I can feel the perversion. Bosharock was not a kind teacher at all. He virility and torture was not just physical. He stripped me of many of my “humane” qualities. I am afraid I gave some up in order to survive. Once again please forgive me. Sometimes I might need a guiding light to help me get back to shore. No, you are tight we should destroy these blades. I was just throwing out some ideas, just in case there was anyone who really wanted them. We should put those souls to rest. Even though the souls are dark ones, they still deserve to rest. Does anyone know how one goes about accomplishing that? That particular information is not within grasp, at the moment.”
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:12 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 17
JIC D100 1d20 = 8
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 91 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 76)

PPE: 117 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 70 / 79 (at end of this post)

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all / Patron grenade launcher (loaded 4/4) is slung on the back

If Ganon sees the crab he will rib him over his missing the rendezvous with him. ”Where were you? I must have walked all over town!” he chides Icky not really meaning anything by it.


Icky stops on a dime and jogs over to him when Ganon speaks. ((“Me sorry. Me walked and no find, so keep walking. Went shopping with Dio, then found lots of junk. *excited chittering starts* Big piles… so much junk...ogre...20,000 credits….need get..he wait for me now.”)) this confusing mix of chattering, whistling, occasional words and lots of other sounds continues till Icky sees the others talking. ((“Ohhh. Me go see what go on.”)) He walks over to listen.

Diomedes listens to Kelly's request, and nods, "Holding the dagger and using it is fine with me. I think if there is a decision to sell it later, the proceeds should be split with the group."


Icky nods at this while trying to remain still. After a few seconds, the frenetic waving of claws, eyes, and other sensory antennae from Icky starts.

He watches the frantic waving of claws, eyes, and other sensory antennae from Icky, "The demon claw blade is made by evil beings and enslaves the life essence of thinking beings. It's true this is made from demons, but do you wish to be associated with demonkind?" He holds up the enchanted knife, "If you wish a magical blade, perhaps start with this, it's small to be sure, but its blade is still strong enough to cut through hardened steel like butter."


Icky stops moving and looks over at Diomedes. ((“How you know? I know who make. So? Me carry with honor. Says me kill spluggie. Me no kill spluggie, but bad ones no know that.”)) He taps his “nose” with a clawed finger, while adding a slow wink. He takes the offered knife from Diomedes and looks it over. ((Recognize Weapon Quality 55% / 1d100 = 38 )). Icky examines the weapon with the eye of an expert, he then puts the dagger down and looks at the spluggie blade. ((Recognize Weapon Quality 55% / 1d100 = 36 )). Then using his meager mix of magic and psionics, he examines it as well. Using his TK to lift it and bring it close, then object read. As he begins his reading, he is hit with a weak feeling of nausea. ((EP purchase - sense evil))
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:06 am

The group finally seems to meet together to discuss things. The two major topics of discussion seem to be the items found in the lair of the necromancer and the fact that Icy needs money. As the conversation goes on Icky in typical fashion does something unwise and object reads the demon knife. Icky's mind is filled with two feelings abject fear and a unquenchable blood lust. (Icky Suffers from Visions of a Demon Blade: -2 to all D20 rolls, -10% to all percentile rolls. Feel free to write about your characters nightmares.)


What are your Intentions?



GM notes and Clarifications:

So from what I gather, the group wants to split the loot. Kelly only wants The Dragon Tooth Knife, while the others at the very least want money. I will split the wealth accordingly unless someone wants to tell me other wise.

That would equate to 200,000 Universal Credits for Diomedes, Faust, Icky'Eow, and Oculus.
Kelly would get the Dragon Tooth Knife.
The rest is still sitting in a pile. Other than Icky has asked about the Cyberware, which could also go to him or be sold.
And at least 2 people have said that the Demon Knives should be destroyed, which is easier done than one would expect.

Is this correct or no?
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 71 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 15, 1d100 = 9

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

"Thank you my friends for understanding the true nature of these two blades. I know it hard to consider destroying them vs the money they could represent to an unscrupulous individual. However, I think we have the potential for doing good work here in Frieburg, and as we do, more opportunities for commerce will become available to those of us with a mercantile bent," Diomedes says. "I say let Icky and Ganon make use of the cybernetics that we have found. Kelly may use the Dragon Tooth blade for the time being and Icky'Eow..." he looks at what the crab is doing.

"Icky, are you all right, quickly step away from the blades, if you need respite return to your shell if that will make you more comfortable. Are you injured?" he asks genuinely concerned for his aquatic friend. He has put himself in foolish danger more than once, he is like a child at times.

When they can get back to their discussion, he finishes, "As I was saying let Icky'Eow use the enchanted knife, the other items can be for general use as it becomes necessary. Then other than Kelly, the remaining five of us split up the funds five ways, so two hundred thousand credits each. I do believe Icky'Eow has already promised some to a merchant, and Faust may have used some to make a purchase already. I, too, while having these objects appraised found a few items that might augment our options in the next adventure we undertake."

If all concur, he divides the currency into equal amounts and has at least one other count as well to make sure the distribution is fair.
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:42 am

To all watching, Icky is standing there with his arms outstretched, holding the dagger. Whatever he sees is enough to make Icky’s body jump and him shriek. After a few seconds, he drops the dagger and retches. As he stands up, there is a fire in his eye that wasn't there before. There is a growl to his sounds as he clicks and squeaks. ((“That nasty. Me say kill knife. Me hate that knife.”)) He spits at it, lying there on the ground where he dropped it. He squints and uses his TK. he raises up the knife and replaces it back on the table.

Still using his TK, Icky collects the enchanted dagger and his pile of loot. ((“Me go scrapyard. If see Ganon, please say me need talk him. Need ask if allowed to look NGR garbage. Me go. Radio if need”)) With a curt nod, he runs back to his shell and returns to the scrapyard to pay for his pile.

http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?f=415&t=17509

Clarifications:
Icky’Eow requests enchanted dagger
His share of cash - 200,000 Universal Credits
No need for the cybernetics
Icky votes to destroy knives.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 40 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 35
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Icky'Eow wrote:To all watching, Icky is standing there with his arms outstretched, holding the dagger. Whatever he sees is enough to make Icky’s body jump and him shriek. After a few seconds, he drops the dagger and retches. As he stands up, there is a fire in his eye that wasn't there before. There is a growl to his sounds as he clicks and squeaks. ((“That nasty. Me say kill knife. Me hate that knife.”)) He spits at it, lying there on the ground where he dropped it. He squints and uses his TK. he raises up the knife and replaces it back on the table.

Still using his TK, Icky collects the enchanted dagger and his pile of loot. ((“Me go scrapyard. If see Ganon, please say me need talk him. Need ask if allowed to look NGR garbage. Me go. Radio if need”)) With a curt nod, he runs back to his shell and returns to the scrapyard to pay for his pile.


Faust hangs his head as Icky drops the dagger. He then starts to gently shake his head. Living his head, a sad look washes over Faust. ”Oh dear. That's twice, now. I wonder when my oceanic friend, here, learn not to look to deep into the dark corners. Not everything that's in there should see the light. I wonder if he has ever heard of the doctor of Pandora’s Box?” One of these days so etching is going to grab him and not let go. I hope he learns his lesson soon or it may be the death of him. I guess curiosity killed the cat is an accurate metaphor and that time satisfaction might not bring it back.

Diomedes wrote:"...Faust may have used some to make a purchase already..."


Faust chuckles as Diomedes mentions taking some his share prematurely. He gives Diomedes a jolly smiles. ”Sorry my friend but I did require any upfront. The items I purchased earlier was from my own stash. I do appreciate the fact that you didn't mind the thought of me doing it, tho. It doesn't really matter anyways because it just gets replace with this. I concur, that divination of the spoils will suit me just fine. Next time I might not be so wishy washy but I probably will. So with everyone here I guess it a good time as any. Has anybody heard on what is next or even when?” Waiting for the conversations to cease before Faust walks over and gathers his share of the loot, after a consensus has been reached.
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:49 am

By days end a few things happen. Both Demon Claw Daggers are destroyed (100 M.D.C, isn't to hard to do.) Loot from the previous days escapades has been divided out among the team. Icky arrives back with a pile of what the others could only describe as refuse, While Ganon leaves for a few hours and is brought back with a flatbed truck with what everyone can only describe as more refuse. (Don't feel like waiting any more.)

The next few days are relatively peaceful if a bit noisy with Ganon and Icky working in the garage. Kelly finds her projects either come to fruition or fail. 200 units of Boing-Go are created, but neither the genetic modifications nor the Cultures seemed to take, but given they were started with what amounted to stuff laying around the Lab, nothing of worth was really lost.

Icky I need you to make 12 Mechanical Engineering rolls.

On the third day a NGR officer's car pulls up to the camp and a agitated looking CPR Krueger comes stepping out with a single bodyguard. "I need to speak to the group now." She says in a authoritative tone. "There has been an incident, and I need you to take care of it." She says letting the Gravitas of the comment hang.

"A group of ambassadors from the Sovietski were scheduled to arrive here yesterday, but did not. Ariel reconnaissance has made note of a crash on the border of the NGR and Poland. We think that the Brodkil have shot down their aircraft. I would like you to make your way to the crash site and se if their are any survivors. You would be in the NGR's debt if you do." She says, a hint of desperation in her voice.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:40 am

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 99 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 26

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Consumer wrote:By days end a few things happen. Both Demon Claw Daggers are destroyed (100 M.D.C, isn't to hard to do.) Loot from the previous days escapades has been divided out among the team. Icky arrives back with a pile of what the others could only describe as refuse, While Ganon leaves for a few hours and is brought back with a flatbed truck with what everyone can only describe as more refuse. (Don't feel like waiting any more.)


Diomedes takes his portion of the money and takes three quarters of it (150,000 credits) and buries it near the camp. For the other quarter, he puts the gold and silver into separate smaller sacks and puts it in his pack, and then puts the secure card in his belt pouch.

Diomedes takes the two broken blade pieces back to the Elf in the Vauban. "Well my friend, it's unfortunate that you were not willing to come down in price for those items you showed me this time around. But I wanted you to see that even though their value was great, these demon claw blades were better destroyed than sold. I hope to see you again, and perhaps you may have other more affordable items that I might be interested in. Good day," the large man ends with a sincere fair well.

He heads over to the soup kitchen and gives the old woman a thousand credits, "Please take this gift and use it to help those in need." If there is an orphanage in town, he introduces himself and gives a donation of four thousand credits to support their good works as well. The proprietor was understandably to come down on price for someone he doesn't know, but hopefully the town will come to see our good works and be more willing to work with us in the future. Our success may ultimately be their success.

Personal Fund Distribution
150,000 buried near the camp (some mix of gold, silver, and secure card)
1000 given to soup kitchen
4000 given to orphanage.
20,000 gold on person
10,000 silver on person
3 5000 secures card on person


Afterwards he returns home and trains and exercises, until trouble arrives in the form of CPT Krueger.

CPR Krueger wrote:On the third day a NGR officer's car pulls up to the camp and a agitated looking CPR Krueger comes stepping out with a single bodyguard. "I need to speak to the group now." She says in a authoritative tone. "There has been an incident, and I need you to take care of it." She says letting the Gravitas of the comment hang.

"A group of ambassadors from the Sovietski were scheduled to arrive here yesterday, but did not. Ariel reconnaissance has made note of a crash on the border of the NGR and Poland. We think that the Brodkil have shot down their aircraft. I would like you to make your way to the crash site and se if their are any survivors. You would be in the NGR's debt if you do." She says, a hint of desperation in her voice.


When the vehicle arrives in a cloud of dust. Diomedes is in the yard, shirtless, the tattoos around his neck and back visible. His shirt hanging on a post near by along with a towel. Trying to find something heavy enough to lift to keep his supernaturally strong muscles in shape is difficult, so he's taken to lifting the various pieces of equipment around the camp in addition to pushing and pulling Ganon's barge.

He wipes the sweat from his body using the towel as he walks over to the military woman. "Hello CPT Krueger, it is nice to see you again," he says with a warm smile, and maybe a slight flexing of his muscles. When she sticks to business, Diomedes frowns as he listens.

"Very well, then there is not much time to lose. To the questions." He ticks on his hand. "Item one: How many people? What do they look like and what are their names? Item two: What type of transport is available to get us there quickly and back? Item three: This sounds like they are deep in enemy territory, are there any options to requisition equipment to better ensure our success?"
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:01 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 96/85% to Perception Rolls, +20% to Perception for Technology, +10% to Perception while using drones

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 7/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 41

The work on Icky’s equipment is relaxing for Ganon. The rhythmic crank of ratchets or the whine of a sander and the plume of sparks that shower the area like a million falling stars is white noise to the stressed mechanic's mind. A lot is on his mind. His thoughts were distracted by the many events that transpired since his squadron was shot down not even a month ago. Combat is not a stranger to any NGR Solder. The days where peace was decades-long and dotted with short campaigns have been extinct for over a century. Now it's counting on hands on toes between campaigns against the Gargoyles and many other fiends that plague the region.

A plague. They are a plague and there is no cure… Ganon thinks as his mind wanders away from the therapeutic noises in the shop. He changes his thoughts quickly though in denial of the problem. He couldn’t yet accept that the death of his comrades that left him the sole survivor was entirely in vain.

Ganon turned his attention towards the Icky who he had been working with for several hours, The junk crab was actually pretty good at this stuff and managed to get a decent amount of supplies from the junkyard despite my distractions. he thinks shirking blaming himself for being tired.

Unfortunately, every good thing comes to an end and this time it was interrupted by the perimeter alert signaling a vehicle approached their camp. Ganon took off the face mask protecting his face from the grinders sparks where he was applying some finishing touches on a weld. Heading outside he looks to the gate seeing CPT Krueger and her bodyguard. As she elicited help Ganon thinks, She wasted no time requesting help. Oh, the joys of adventure., Ganon looks back to his garage. Can’t I just stay here and work awhile? he asks himself knowing full well the answer not looking forward to facing Brodkil the serious threat to the NGR alongside the Gargoyle Empire.

On the third day a NGR officer's car pulls up to the camp and an agitated looking CPR Krueger comes stepping out with a single bodyguard. "I need to speak to the group now." She says in an authoritative tone. "There has been an incident, and I need you to take care of it." She says letting the Gravitas of the comment hang.


"A group of ambassadors from the Sovietski were scheduled to arrive here yesterday, but did not. Ariel reconnaissance has made note of a crash on the border of the NGR and Poland. We think that the Brodkil have shot down their aircraft. I would like you to make your way to the crash site and see if there are any survivors. You would be in the NGR's debt if you do." She says, a hint of desperation in her voice.


Ganon approaches kicking into soldier mode, ”CPT Krueger, I heard you. We are on it Ma'am. Can you provide the aerial intelligence you received? Also, we might need some support for sweeping an area for survivors. Could you provide some drones to help? They were exceedingly helpful in the tunnels. I think something similar would really help. Perhaps some arieal drones?" Ganon answers in response.


I don't know what happened to the cyber eye but if Icky doesn't want it Ganon will take it. The drone requested is some replacement rat drones (EIR-70 Spy Robots, Triax 2, pg 130) , and a recon drone (DV0-1
Aerial Spy Drone, Triax 2, pg 128
Last edited by Ganon Adalrik on Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:33 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 2
JIC D100 1d20 = 16
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 64 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 28)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all /

Icky is going thru his “treasures” as Ganon pulls in. ((“ Friend Ganon! What you find?? Me got lots good parts. Come see.”)) There is a stream of excited sounds coming from Icky as he helps unload the pile from Ganon’s truck. It is obvious he is happy to be tinkering. The rest of the day is spent playing with scrap and discussing plans with Ganon, maybe get some work done.

The next few days are relatively peaceful if a bit noisy with Ganon and Icky working in the garage.

Icky I need you to make 12 Mechanical Engineering rolls.


Mechanical Engineer 35% / 12d100:
77, 82, 77, 74, 47, 24, 88, 90, 8, 70, 90, 23


As Icky works, he does take the occasional break to walk around and stretch. ” I am glad that Ganon is helping. He is definitely good at what he does. Now if he and the Krueger can help, maybe I can get some parts from the NGR.” On one of his walks, he sees Diomedes. ” What is he up to?” Icky watches as Dio picks up his share of the loot as well as the pieces of broken daggers, finally putting his money away. With a shrug. Icky continues on his way till he returns to work and then dinner, and finally…...bed.



NIGHTMARE SCENE

Icky cleans up his work area. He finishes and returns to his shell. Taking a few minutes, he starts a system test while he prepares for bed. Seeing all systems are fine, Icky settles into his bed and closes his eyes. Finally, he falls asleep. That is when it happens.

OOC Comments
He goes stock still as the world goes black. He hears deep rhythmic breathing, feels like someone is next to him, but no one is there. Then a voice starts. ” HELLO, LITTLE PSYCHIC. I SEE YOU.” Icky tries to move, but is paralyzed. ” WHO ARE YOU, LITTLE ONE. I SENSE YOUR ENERGY BUT I DONT KNOW YOU.’ There is a pause as if the voice was waiting. ” I CAN FEEL YOUR FEAR. I CAN TASTE YOUR FEELING OF UNWORTHINESS. I CAN GIVE YOU POWER. I WILL MAKE YOU MORE THAN YOU ARE. NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE FROM YOU AGAIN.”

The blackness fades and is replaced by a scene from icky’s memory. Icky opens his eyes, he finds himself back on the docks where his family died.

The memory is different this time. Icky is seeing thru the eyes of another. It feels like he is a passenger on a ride that someone else is driving. He is experiencing the battle from another's perspective. Icky can just watch as a hand with the knife, he currently has is thrust into a defenceless woman, repeatedly. Icky is chilled to the bone, as his driver relishes the kill, almost reaches ecstasy. Icky screams ” NOOOOOO!” but, to no avail. This goes on for 3 more kills. Icky screams every time, knowing there is nothing he can do. Icky is at the point of cracking. Then, the voice.

” ENJOYING YOURSELF, YOUNG ONE?” The voice has a feel of happiness to it. As if it is revelling in Icky’s torture. ” I HAVE MORE PLANNED.” The hand holding the knife turns the blade and looks into the flat side. There is a reflection of a demon. Blood covered mouth, glowing eyes, fangs, the works. As the vision fades, Icky hears the evil laugh echoing into the distance.
The vision lightens onto a scene from a slaughterhouse. In a room that looks like a command post of some kind. There are computer screens on the walls, but everything is covered in blood. Off to the side, the sound of crunching is heard. Icky get the feeling of hunger and tastes the saliva dripping. His “ride” moves over to the sound. As they approach, Icky see them eating something. Watching as “his” hand grabs something. Once itis in reach of mouth, icky realizes what they are eating. HIS FAMILY!! Each bite is savoured and enjoyed. As everything goes black, the laughter is back and louder than before. ” TAKE THE KNIFE. USE IT TO KILL EVERYONE. JOIN US. BUT KNOW THIS, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DECIDE. WE WILL FIND YOU. AND EAT YOUR SOUL AND JUICY FLESH.”


Icky shoots up in bed, covered in sweat, and chittering loudly. ” What the hell was that?” He grabs his tablet and tries to focus on his plans. ’ What did I just do? Was it me?” After a few minutes, Icky gets up and grabs a snack. Returning to bed, he tries again to sleep. No Good. Icky decides to work on his plans until morning. ’ I will wait for Oculus. Maybe he has something for me to sleep.” At Breakfast, icky heads out looking for some food and coffee. Although he is grumpy, he tries to be polite to anyone he sees.



Day 2

Icky will spend the second day finalizing his shell plans, and last minute details. ’ I am down to needing some military grade parts. I hope The Kreuger shows up, no answer on radio and Ganon too busy.” He types a few things into his tablet then decides to talk to Cpl. Krueger when he sees her next.

It is apparent that icky did not sleep well the previous night. If no one heard him chitter, then they can see it on him. Add in the fact, he is an ass. Icky may not mean to, but he is short, blunt…. Even Borderline rude. Being tired means not thinking as well so mistakes are made, With every mistake a curse from icky. The more mistakes, the more cursing, followed by breaking.

He does his best to finish off the day working, preferably alone. The one person, besides Ganon, he will speak to is Oculus. ((“Oculus, Me big friend. Me have scary dreams, now me no sleep good. You have berry or root to help sleep? I need please.”))



DAY 3

Icky pokes his head out of the garage as the car pulls in. He exits wiping his hands on a cloth as he approaches. ” Must be big news for the big boss to come here.” He listens with a half ear until the mention of Brodkil and aircraft, the talk now has his undivided attention. ” Aircraft?? hmmm. “ New shell ideas start flowing into his imagination. He stays quiet and lets the others speak. When there is a lull in the talk, Icky approaches Cpl. Krueger. ((“Excuse please. Me am Icky’eow. Me no know if remember? We meet before. *small awkward head nod* May me ask favour? I like to look NGR scrap for parts, and maybe, NGR let Icky use Drones?”)) He suddenly goes still and then visibly gets a little smaller. ((“Me sorry. Me rude. Me mean ask, not bark.”)) He slowly backs away as the others ask their questions. ” what was I thinking? This is the NGR! Even if they are polite, they are still not very good with non-humans. Then I push my luck and am rude to out commanding chief? That nightmare messed me up more than I want to admit.” Icky moves out of the way and patiently waits to what the plan is.
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:32 am

Perception: 1d100 = 85 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 45
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Cpt. Krueger wrote:"I need to speak to the group now." She says in a authoritative tone. "There has been an incident, and I need you to take care of it." She says letting the Gravitas of the comment hang.

"A group of ambassadors from the Sovietski were scheduled to arrive here yesterday, but did not. Ariel reconnaissance has made note of a crash on the border of the NGR and Poland. We think that the Brodkil have shot down their aircraft. I would like you to make your way to the crash site and se if their are any survivors. You would be in the NGR's debt if you do."


Faust is meditating in his room when he hears the perimeter alarm goes off. Starting to make his way out and meet whom or whatever as breached their borders. He walks outside just time time to see the captain stepping out of the car. Faust smiles until he sees the captain’s demeanor. A wave of sadness washes over him as Krueger explains the situation at hand. The Sovietski? I don't know too much about them. Are they allies or do we just have a mutual enemy with the Brodkil? If there were survivors, wouldn't the brodkil have taken care of them? Faust goes over various possibilities of how to proceed and actions taken at the crash site. He lets the heaviness of the situation hang in the air a bit before he speaks. ”If there are any survivors well bring them back. The sooner we get to the site the quicker we can help them. Does anybody here have any medical skills or triage experience? If none of us do, then we might want to look into bringing someone with that expertise with us. Time is of the essence, so we must move post haste.” Knowing that there is a hierarchy to the NGR, Faust turns to Gannon. ”Hey, maybe along with those recon drones, we could get a medical drone or possibly a felix medic, just in case we get there and there are survivors. Better to over prepared then trying to do patch work with minimal materials.”
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Oculus » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:01 pm

JIC: 1d100 = 72 1d20 = 7
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 12

His one eye surveying his garden of tilled soil and rough paths stood as if a crag rising from the earth, like one of the many stones he had pulled from the earth to ease root paths. Those stones could be found lining the outer edge of his garden, now pulverized into gravel to serve as a walkway wide enough for man and giant alike.

Soon he would fell a few trees, if able to find the sick or ungainly, they would serve as shade for some of the less light hungry plants. Still the work he had put into this work the last few days was satisfying to the young cyclops if not soothing after the darkness of a necromancer. Not that his morning trips to visit the monk to feed the hungry with the cauldron of plenty did not sooth his spirits. It did not matter what race, proclivities, or degree of poor manners the people exhibited, he found peace in his aid. And likewise his passing trips to the Druid’s Grove to meditate create a center for his mind’s seemingly instinctual desire for war.

Creating medicines of his herbs for donation to the care of others, as well as a few more Solomon sprigs for future missions, all helped remind him that his hands could do far more than crack bone and shed blood. Even for his allies his hands did service as when Icky came to him he had soothing teas. Not being a doctor the druid may not know if camomile even affects Icky's species. Still, he takes the crustacean to the market to find camomile tea, well known to sooth nightmares and sleep.

Now though the garden’s tranquility, the days warming sun on his shirtless back, and Canibri just to the next hillock grazing all gave him peace. With that realization he wonders,”Canibri, she might try to eat my garden.” Sighing he makes an audible “Hmmm,” sounding like two bricks rubbing together as he observes the vehicle approaching their farm.

He valued this peace, but his heart knew that others deserved it too even at the cost of his own. Stepping across his garden Oculus grasps his axe leaning against an area defining post, the drone rat sitting on its handle tip cleaning itself in a facsimile of life jumping to his hand and up his shoulder. The axe was first a gargoyle’s weapon though it served well in farming as in any other purpose. The proof was in the visibly tilled earth he carefully steps across so as not to ruin.

Approaching the vehicle of which soon eject a disturbed Kruger another sigh is held back as Oculus instead breaths in deeply. “He wouldn’t get a chance to plant the garden, she was not frivolous in her visits.” He appreciated that of the woman.

As the soldier among them Ganon meets Kruger first the giant settles to a knee nearby, familiar with the difficulties such small beings have with his stature. His head nodding as if a boulder about to tip from a plateau the druid agrees with Ganon. His hand goes to his shoulder before lowering to display the mouse drone,”He has been a good companion, but if you wish him returned…” The giant’s voice seems slightly pained even with the offer as clearly, he has become attached to the rodent, perhaps not fully grasping its lack of life or choosing to have forgotten.

Grunting with a sound of logs falling together he says in response to Kruger,”Brodkil… They forget their honor quickly.” Looking around Oculus realizes only Ganon would remember their insane flight ahead of a brodkil horde with the refugee survivors of that lost town,”Their promises last as far as one may throw a stone.” Thoughtful to what he said the druid asks,”And of stones, a bird falls far from where the hunter’s throw strikes, and we were not there to sight it. We could not know?” Saying that last he appears to be asking how.

For GM: Notable culminating events:
Gardening -- 53% / 1d100 = 95 1d100 = 231d100 = 57(Clearing land cutting woods and stacking them for use latter, and feeding the plant scrub to Canibri for a garden 3 rolls for 3 days.)
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:23 am

Diomedes wrote:He wipes the sweat from his body using the towel as he walks over to the military woman. "Hello CPT Krueger, it is nice to see you again," he says with a warm smile, and maybe a slight flexing of his muscles. When she sticks to business, Diomedes frowns as he listens.

"Very well, then there is not much time to lose. To the questions." He ticks on his hand. "Item one: How many people? What do they look like and what are their names? Item two: What type of transport is available to get us there quickly and back? Item three: This sounds like they are deep in enemy territory, are there any options to requisition equipment to better ensure our success?"


Krueger looks at Diomedes, as he is the first one to speak. "six to ten depending on their flight crew. The Ambassadorial team consisted of six. As for there looks, I don't know and the only name we have is the ambassador's, Alexi Verminov." His next few questions elicits a strange response, at least to Diomedes mind. She looks around for a moment and then back to Diomedes. "In a heavily forested area, likely an air drop, but as I am certain none of you are parachutists, and a few of you are power armor trained. That's not really an option. You'll likely be taking a ground vehicle into the area, and given i see several sitting in the yard here, I don't think you need to wait for me to requisition one. As for other equipment, what did you have in mind as I am not a spoon bender and I cannot read minds." She says with a sigh of someone who is still getting used to dealing with civilians.

Ganon Adalrik wrote:Ganon approaches kicking into soldier mode, ”CPT Krueger, I heard you. We are on it Ma'am. Can you provide the aerial intelligence you received? Also, we might need some support for sweeping an area for survivors. Could you provide some drones to help? They were exceedingly helpful in the tunnels. I think something similar would really help. Perhaps some arieal drones?" Ganon answers in response.]


Krueger nods her blonde head. "That can be done." Krueger says as she hands Gannon a mini-disc from her pocket. "You know the drill, call the quartermaster and see what they have. I'll sign off on it if it's not too outrageous." She says to Gannon before Icky piles in to ask his questions.

Icky'Eow wrote: ((“Excuse please. Me am Icky’eow. Me no know if remember? We meet before. *small awkward head nod* May me ask favour? I like to look NGR scrap for parts, and maybe, NGR let Icky use Drones?”)) He suddenly goes still and then visibly gets a little smaller. ((“Me sorry. Me rude. Me mean ask, not bark.”)) He slowly backs away as the others ask their questions.


Krueger's expression starts with a raised eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure I just looked at a report that had Adalrik's name on it and a whole slew of parts on it from just such a location. As for Drones, the official stance of the NGR is for military use only, but if Adalrik was to requisition them, and allow you to use them, I would have nothing to say on the subject." She says with a smile as Icky shrinks back from the woman.

Faust wrote:”If there are any survivors well bring them back. The sooner we get to the site the quicker we can help them. Does anybody here have any medical skills or triage experience? If none of us do, then we might want to look into bringing someone with that expertise with us. Time is of the essence, so we must move post haste.” Knowing that there is a hierarchy to the NGR, Faust turns to Gannon. ”Hey, maybe along with those recon drones, we could get a medical drone or possibly a felix medic, just in case we get there and there are survivors. Better to over prepared then trying to do patch work with minimal materials.”


Krueger shrugs. "Have Adalrik requisition for it if it's needed."

Oculus wrote:Grunting with a sound of logs falling together he says in response to Kruger,”Brodkil… They forget their honor quickly.” Looking around Oculus realizes only Ganon would remember their insane flight ahead of a brodkil horde with the refugee survivors of that lost town,”Their promises last as far as one may throw a stone.” Thoughtful to what he said the druid asks,”And of stones, a bird falls far from where the hunter’s throw strikes, and we were not there to sight it. We could not know?” Saying that last he appears to be asking how.


Krueger looks at Oculus and shakes her head. "Sure?" She says obviously confused by the Cyclops' commentary.

"That's all I have please make haste." Krueger says waiting for several moments to see if there are any follow up questions. If there are none she gets back into the car and it makes it's way back down the road. Leaving the group by itself once again.

GM Note: The micro-disc has pictures of the crash site, a snowy forest. It also has information and maps to find the location.

Ganon: Roll a military Etiquette; this represents going through the proper channels for new drones.

Skill Rolls
Oculus: The first day goes awful, but the next two days start to see some progress, not enough to start planting anything, but Oculus now nearly has some empty terrain to work.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:52 am

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 97 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 7, 1d100 = 33

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Lore: Demons & Monsters 65% vs 1d100 = 14 | What he knows about Brodkil

Krueger wrote:Krueger looks at Diomedes, as he is the first one to speak. "six to ten depending on their flight crew. The Ambassadorial team consisted of six. As for there looks, I don't know and the only name we have is the ambassador's, Alexi Verminov." His next few questions elicits a strange response, at least to Diomedes mind. She looks around for a moment and then back to Diomedes. "In a heavily forested area, likely an air drop, but as I am certain none of you are parachutists, and a few of you are power armor trained. That's not really an option. You'll likely be taking a ground vehicle into the area, and given i see several sitting in the yard here, I don't think you need to wait for me to requisition one. As for other equipment, what did you have in mind as I am not a spoon bender and I cannot read minds." She says with a sigh of someone who is still getting used to dealing with civilians.


Just one name and no way of identifying them. Diomedes can't help but think of the sneaky ways Vampires and others of their ilk have tried to infiltrate territories. "Very well." He turns to Ganon, "Ganon, my friend. Easy to use medical equipment would be good. If we are going in ground vehicles, then as long as they are large enough to transport the wounded they will have to do." He taps his lips with a large finger, "Brodkil are not magically sophisticated, though they can turn invisible. However, they are tough, tough as two or three regular men in armor. We need heavy weapons and sufficient ammo. Ganon, I am unfamiliar as to what would your military consider heavy? Do they have phased plasma rifles in in the 40 watt range? A suit of armor for Kelly maybe useful, if there is a suit large enough for myself, that would be good as well. Maybe a shield of some sort for Oculus? Perhaps any captured gargoyle weapons for him as well?" It is good that I have finally mastered using my tattoos without needing to touch them.

He puts on his shirt. "Oculus, are there any herbs you can make use of that might help the injured or ward off any creatures?" He turns back to Cpt Kreuger, "Ma'am, how long will it take us to get there?"


Diomedes can use Energy Pistols and Rifles with proficiency.

TX-27 Particle Beam Pistol WB 31 p96
TX-42 Laser Pulse Rifle WB 5 p 145
TX-45 Particle Beam Rifle WB 5 p146
TX-46 Particle Beam Rifle WB 31 p87
T-=10 Infantry Body Armor WB 5 p35
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:53 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 62 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 6
Conditions: Sixth Sense

Well, that's not very useful. Now we have to go and talk with someone else. That's going to delay our departure a bit, unless Ganon knows someone to speed this up. Beside the Captain said we have some of the equipment we need already here. Faust looks around to check out the vehicles the Krueger had mentioned. After having a chance to look he turns back to the rest of the group. ”As for heavy firepower I am afraid that I have no experience or skill with their use. Pistols and clubs are more my style. I just picked myself up a better pistol, so I don't think that I will be needing another one. We could always use more ammo, though. Ganon, when you're looking into obtaining some drones, could you check to see if there are any medical drone or even automatic med kits. Those few things are all that I will require before we depart. If anyone else need a hand with anything, just let me know and I'll do my best to help where I can.”
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Kelly Kellogg » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:47 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 52
JIC d20: 1d20 = 18
JIC d100: 1d100 = 18

Research 88%: 1d100 = 27

The group's would-be professor's response to Krueger is simple enough. "We're gonna need something faster than my truck for this. Spare us a ride?"

Prudence then takes her time to dig through any reports Krueger provides her.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55%
P.P.E.: 4
H.P.: 13
S.D.C.: 21
User avatar
Kelly Kellogg
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Ganon Adalrik » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:15 am

Perception: 1d100 = 99 / 85% to Perception Rolls, +20% to Perception for Technology, +10% to Perception while using drones

OOC Comments
15+3/lvl, Int+10, EP +25%, Bionic Hearing +15%, Combat Computer +5% (Following bonuses in Power Armor or NGR Mechanic Night Vision: +15% at night only, Multi-Optic (3 or more optic features): +15%, Motion Detector: +5%, Radar: +5%


D20 JiC: 1d20 = 8/ D100 JiC: 1d100 = 40

Military Etiquette 80%/1d100 = 47 For gear requisition protocol.

Ganon Adalrik wrote: Ganon approaches kicking into soldier mode, ”CPT Krueger, I heard you. We are on it Ma'am. Can you provide the aerial intelligence you received? Also, we might need some support for sweeping an area for survivors. Could you provide some drones to help? They were exceedingly helpful in the tunnels. I think something similar would really help. Perhaps some aerial drones?" Ganon answers in response.


Krueger nods her blonde head. "That can be done." Krueger says as she hands Gannon a mini-disc from her pocket. "You know the drill, call the quartermaster and see what they have. I'll sign off on it if it's not too outrageous." She says to Gannon before Icky piles in to ask his questions.


Though we are of equal rank it would do us well for her to consider us disciplined and respectful. Ganon stands at attention while addressing the CPT. ”Yes, Ma’am. We will head over and get the required supplies and report when we begin movement to the objective site.” Ganon says taking the disc briefly examining it in two fingers before tucking it into a protective pocket before acknowledging the intel. ”Thank you for the intel. I will do my best to look it over while we resupply."

Ganon stands by attentive to the questions and other requisitions requested. At the request for armor from the 6’ 10” and heavy man called Diomedes, ”Um, I don’t really know if we have something in your size…it would have to be custom adjusted. Typically the T-10 infantry is basic issue and might suffice. And I am certain should work well for Kelly. Hopefully there is some T-11’s an upgraded version. I have a similar version on now but this is designed more for maintainers.” Ganon says to Diomedes shrugging considering his requests. [2x T-10 Infantry Body Armor, WB 5 pg 35, and a 1x T-12 Field Medic armor for Kelly and as a long shot 1x T-25 "Uber" Super-Exoskeleton Armor, WB 31 pg 108]

”As for weapons…TX-42 Laser Pulse Rifle is also standard issue. So that shouldn’t be a problem to get as long as the armory has them to spare.” Ganon says to Diomedes.”As for the garg-trash weapons? We don’t really keep those and if we do they are scrapped for parts. A shield though? Some of the larger Robots have some but they are kind of rare…I saw the one eye with one already? Does he need another? Ganon asks considering. [4x TX-42 Laser Pulse Rifle WB 5, pg 145, and 1x TX-002 Heavy Weapon Shield WB 31, pg 106 and 16x missile reloads, and 7x FSE clips per weapon.]

”I am not really versed in medical equipment so I don’t know what to advise in regards to procurement of that equipment?" Ganon says to Faust sounding perplexed. [10x IRMSS Internal Robot Medical Surgeon System RUE, pg 263 and 10x RMK Robot Medical Kit or "Knitter, RUE, pg 263]

”As for drone support, there are a few options. There are DV-39 Wolf Pack Drone that are modular and if we can get one or two with Back-Mounted Sensor Array could scout and sweep very large areas. A few DV0-1 Aerial Drones would be spectacular for this mission. They are capable of mapping large areas. And some more the the EIR-70 drones some of you I gave to fine tooth sweep an area once we find signs of the objective." Ganon says avoiding the word survivors doubting very much any were still alive. [2x DV-39 Wolf Pack Robot Drones WB 31 pg 127, 3x DV0-1 Aerial Spy Drones, WB 31 pg 128, 30x EIR-70 Spy Robots]

Looking to Kelly in regards to transport, ”I don’t know what we could find that could transport everyone." Ganon says to Kelly looking at the Giant one eye, Oculus. ”I would love to see another XM-170 barge lying about.” he jests forgetting Kelly knows nothing about the previous barge that crashed in the woods.I wonder if I could ever get that thing serviceable again… Ganon wonders getting himself distracted for a moment before continuing in earnest, ”I would have to see what is around." [Request a vehicle that can carry the team and armor and PA’s minus a giant steed belonging to Oculus. Many of the military vehicles for transport are just so expensive. Something like a refited XM-250, WB 5 pg 125, would be ideal. ]

After CPT Krueger leaves Ganon heads straight for the supply depot to get on the paperwork for the required requisitions. I have a long evening ahead of me. he thinks sighing.
Stabshauptmann Ganon Adalrik
Languages: N:Euro,Techno-Can
P.P.E.: 8/8 | H.P.: 24/24 | S.D.C.: 27/27
ImageImage
User avatar
Ganon Adalrik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Location: Eurasia

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:38 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 2
JIC D100 1d20 = 14
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 26 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 72)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all

Icky stands back and lets the others get their requests in. ” Poor Ganon. Everyone is bombarding him with everything. I should step in.” Icky moves closer and uses his tablet to record the requests as even he can't type that fast. ((“Me here, friend Ganon. Me help?”)) As Icky listens, he tries to think of what exactly he needs as well looking for ideas for his shell.

Once Ganon moves off, Icky follows him. ((“Me come too. Me have ideas. Need see what there so I know what ask for. Me no like waste time. Mine or friends.”)) As they walk Icky enters the info gathered into his tablet for future reference. Icky will ask questions of Ganon. ((OOC - getting the purple info with pointing and “What that?”))
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Oculus » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:00 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 5 1d100 = 3
Perc: 24% / 1d100 = 38

Krueger looks at Oculus and shakes her head. "Sure?" She says obviously confused by the Cyclops' commentary.


Oculus nods to thank Krueger for her help as he explains,”Saving the town last from gargoyles was arduous in your service absent maps in hand.” Remembering that they were not of a kind he was used to he continues,”I would ask for one drawn for my purposes.” Holding his hands together thumbs and index fingers touching in a square he shrugs slowly,”Yours are too small for my own to hold.”

Smiling uncomfortably his eye looks down at the woman pleadingly as so little is made for his hand that he mustn’t make for himself.
Oculus
Impervious to Lightning/electricity(Including MDC magic and electricity; no damage).
Resistant to energy (including MDC psionic versions of laser, fire, etc; half damage).

Horror Factor: 11
Nightvision 60'' (see in total darkness).

--------------
Health: 60/60 MDC
Armor: None
Weapon: M-30 Dual Energy Rifle(large) --
(+1 to hit; laser beam targeting)
Magazine E-clip: 60/60 (Self charge:(1/1: 1 Particle or 4 Laser)
• Range: Particle Beam: 2.000' / Laser Beam: 3,000'
• Damage: Particle Beam: 1d4x10+6 MD / Laser Beam: 4d6 MD
User avatar
Oculus
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Fri May 03, 2019 6:52 pm

( ROLLS CARRIED OVER )

Ganon wrote:”I am not really versed in medical equipment so I don’t know what to advise in regards to procurement of that equipment?"


Faust’s face changes to a look of disappointment as Ganon explains his inexperience with medical equipment. He give Ganon a smile before a quick shake of his head. ”It’s ok my friend. We all can’t be good at everything all the time. I mean that would be a pretty boring world in my opinion. I’m sure you’ll do the best you can. Besides if worst comes to worst i can put them into a state of suspended animation. Then bring them back here for further medical assistance.”

Oculus wrote:”Saving the town last from gargoyles was arduous in your service absent maps in hand.”


Faust nods his head as the cogs in his brain fall into their proper place.Awe, that’s what the big guy was talking about. I wasn't sure if it was an inside joke or something. Good thing i keep comments and questions to myself first before I speak. I wonder if his sentence structure and word play is cultural or if that's the way he talks. Nextime we get some time from unwanted ears I’ll ask him.
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Consumer » Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Diomedes wrote:He turns back to Cpt Kreuger, "Ma'am, how long will it take us to get there?"


"About four hundred miles" Cpt Krueger says.

Kelly Kellogg wrote: "We're gonna need something faster than my truck for this. Spare us a ride?"


Krueger looks displeased. "There is a hover truck right there. Coupled with a mount and two power armors." She says eyballing Icky's new ride. "They should get you there plenty fast enough."

She leaves shortly after this exchange, obviously having things to take care of as the head of the NGR in the area. Gannon rushes to get supplies from the quarter master. While Gannon is sure his forms are impeccable, the man behind the counter doesn't seem too impressed.

"I have clearance for some of this, but not all of it. Do you want it delivered or are you able to take it now?" The Quartermaster says stamping the page and putting it into his files. "Brass will want that equipment back when your done with your op." The man says almost absent mindedly.

All requisitioned items are now in the Catch-all thread.

While Ganon is gone, kely looks at the multimedia file, and see's exactly what Krueger described. A snow covered forest with a crashed aircraft, and notes on where the crash is located in the Polish border.

All in all the whole ordeal takes Gannon thirty minutes. Truly Cpt Krueger kept her word and cut almost all of the red tape to speed up the provisioning. This leaves the group at their new home, with a four hundred mile trip ahead of them.

What are your intentions?

Feel free to post last minute stuff here, I will be making a fresh adventure thread for this adventure. When you're on the road, pleas post there.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Diomedes » Tue May 07, 2019 3:11 pm

Notice: 29% vs 1d100 = 68 (Signs/Presence of: +30% Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters)
JIC: 1d20 = 8, 1d100 = 56

Stats
  • M.D.C.: 264/264
  • P.P.E.: 258/258
  • Spd: 75'/action
Vampire Hunting Abilities
  • Bonuses when fighting Vampires: +15% Perception vs Undead, +2 Initiative, +1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, +2 Strike Impale/Stake the heart, +2 vs Insanity +3 vs HF (Vampires, Protectors and summoned animals) +1 Possession
  • Gut Feelings, Hunches and Realizations Involving Vampires
  • Bad Feeling that something is not right: 50% (+5%) - On success +1 Initiative and +5% Perception
  • Feeling that vampires are around or exerting control and influence over a community--69% (+3%)
  • Finding and recognizing evidence of the undead's presence or involvement--69% (+3%)
  • Hunch that someone is a vampire servant, henchman or assassin--55% (+5%)
  • Recognize Vampire Mind Slave--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Wild Vampire--93% (+3%)
  • Recognize Secondary Vampire--69% (+3%)
  • Recognize Master Vampire--59% (+3%)
  • Guess Vampire's lair based on knowledge of undead and reports of vampire's activities and other evidence--29% (+3%)
  • Find actual lair or coffin at suspected location--54% (+3%)
  • Lore: Vampires 79% (+3%)
  • Vampire Combat: Knows all vampire weakness, vulnerabilities, tactics, methods of attack, defenses, etc.
      Resistance vs Vampire Seduction: +2 vs Pheromone-based trance (+1 @ 5, 7, 11, 15)
      Resistance vs Vampire Mind Control: +1
      Resistance vs Vampire Hypnotic Suggestion: +2
  • Sense Vampires: Automatic 600', cannot pinpoint location
  • Command Trust and Leadership
  • Calm and direct civilians: 50/level
  • Settle nerves of a small squad fighting force: 10+1d6/level. On success all non-Undead Slayers receive +1 Initiative, +1 Horror Factor if Undead Slayer within 250'

Temporary Abilities:

Diomedes looks at the various pieces of equipment that Ganon's efforts have obtained. "Good, good. Kelly, I would recommend you take a suit of this armor. It looks like it could take a solid hit or two." He moves it aside and looks at the medical kits, "Hmm, 4 medical kits of two types, keep these in the truck?"

He passes the drones knowing that he has no real use for them, and looks at the laser rifle. "Ah, yes, not in the 40 watt range, but this will do nicely. Ah I see it does have a pulse mode, and significant ammo capacity. Excellent, Ganon, this will do, this will do." He takes the TX-42 out of it's case, feeling it's weight, he points it away from his team and takes aim at a tree at the far edge of the compound. Pew, pew, pew-pew-pew, he imagines the laser bolts flying down free to strike the target. The large man reaches back into the case and pulls the lanyard out and attaches it to the rifle and slings it over his shoulder. "We have 3 more of these rifles, Faust, can you use an energy rifle?" He raises his hand and wiggles his fingers, "I know you usually like to fling spells instead, but Brodkil are no joke. It's best to take them out from a distance when possible." He turns back to the equipment, "Anyone see additional energy magazines for the rifles?" He roots some more in the gear, then says loudly, "Ah ha! Here they are." He pulls out a handful and holds them up. "It looks like we've got over two dozen here for the four rifles, I am going to take six of them."

The Undead Slayer goes back to his room and grabs his pack. He buckles on his laser pistol, and then exits the room, closing the door behind him and heads back out to the hover truck. He organizes his gear, storing some on the hover truck. "Ready. Those people need our help, let's get a move on, we've used our time well, but let's not turn it into waste."
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
User avatar
Diomedes
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Icky'Eow » Thu May 09, 2019 5:17 am

JIC D20 1d20 = 13
JIC D100 1d100 = 43
Perc: 62% 1d100 = 67 (+30 to detect surprise attacks and to find salvage)

Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - 1d100 = 36)

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 69 / 79 (at end of this post)

Powers used -
Telemechanics (10)

Skills:
Telemechanics - 1d100 = 59 / 88% skill proficiency and applies to all aspects of the machine, its operation, repair, special codes, programming, etc. - (on rifle)
Telemechanics - 1d100 = 50 / 88% skill proficiency and applies to all aspects of the machine, its operation, repair, special codes, programming, etc. - ( kelly’s armour)
Telemechanics - 1d100 = 44 / 88% skill proficiency and applies to all aspects of the machine, its operation, repair, special codes, programming, etc. - (look over shell)


Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit, a set of mismatched homemade travelling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap, CAF harness over that with a tacky Hawaiian shirt over it all


Icky moves along with Diomedes. As Diomedes talks to Kelly, Icky nods and gives the armour a quick once over. Almost without thinking, he activates Telemechanics. ((“Me agree. Kelly use armour. Keep meds with one who knows use.”)) He will continue on. As Diomedes passes the drones, Icky stops. ((“Friend Ganon!! You got drones!! Link to shell. You tell them what do, then send info to shell. Me see and tell team.”)) He hears Dio mention the rifles and one eye looks over as the other stays on the drones. Once his translator has finished, Icky turns and picks up a rifle. He picks it up and goes thru the motions of someone who knows how to use one. With one eye, he watches Diomedes play with his gun. ” Nice to see the team having fun.” ((“Nice shooting. Me think him got.”)) There is a twinkle of fun and a look of fun on icky’s face. He follows Diomedes’ example. Putting the rifle on a sling, he shoulders it as he continues looking at the gear.

Icky digs thru the ammo. ((“Me want 1. 2 left. Ohhh, ammo! Me take 4, is ok?”)) He digs around some more. ((“No grenades. Me need some . forgot ask. Me bad.”)) With a shrug, he takes a look around and seeing the finger wiggling, stands straight. He moves over and puffs out his chest. [ooc - imagine a small child being tough] ((“fling spells? More than fling, thank you. Me use magic good. Dad teach me. More than wiggling fingers. Take brains and strong sense of self. Ummm… how say.. will?”)) Icky stands beside Faust with his chest out. As Diomedes walks away, Icky looks at Faust ((“Me told him.”)) With a quick nod, Icky heads over to his shell.

Icky picks up his selections and heads to his shell. After spending a few minutes transferring his stuff from the carcass of his old shell to new shell. ” Finally. Not perfect but she is a beast. Let's see how she does.” Icky climbs in and starts it up. ”Alright! Lets fire this baby up!” Outside they may hear excited chirps and squeaks as the wierd robot suit fires up. As the systems are starting, icky takes quick inventory of his ammo. Seeing he has one full clip for each weapon system on shell, one full clip for dad’s grenade launcher, and four clips for new rifle, ”Need to remember to salvage ammo or at least buy some before long.” With a series of beeps, the shell seems to be running. He lets the systems warm up as he adjusts and double checks his harness. After moving some stuff around, he sits back and takes a few steps forward. Seeing how good the beast handles, Icky uses his loudspeaker ”ME READY! ME GO WAIT AT TRUCK.” He heads out to meet up with Diomedes.

Move to viewtopic.php?f=415&t=17534#p1363596
The Dangerous Icky'eow

OOC Comments
Conditions: Nightvision 400 ft, Chemoreceptors (68/48 to track other scents - [dice]1d100[/dice]), Sense magic (range: 120 ft / dur: 0 mins 00 sec - 0 rds), armor of ithan (dur: 0/12 rds / MDC: 30), Telemechanic Mental Operation (Duration: 8/8 rds; What is currently linked - Pixel/ shell )

PPE: 120 / 120 (at end of this post)
ISP: 79 / 79 (at end of this post)

M.D.C. by Location:
Head & Neck - 40 (triple if wears a helmet and armor along the neck).
Hands (2) - (L) 30 / 30 - (R) 30 / 30
Arms (2) - (L) 55 / 55 - (R) 55 / 55
Legs (4)- (front L) 115 / 115 - (Front R) 115 / 115 - (Rear L) 115 / 115 - (Rear R) 115 / 115
Main Body (without shell)- 46

Wearing
Bio-skin Terrain Suit with a tacky hawaiian shirt, a set of mismatched homemade traveling shorts (2 pair old cargo shorts sewn together to make 1 set for 4 legs) over top of the suit, and a baseball cap with CAF harness over that. Patron grenade launcher is slung on back
User avatar
Icky'Eow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Frieberg: The Camp

Postby Faust » Sat May 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 72 / 29% / 39% involving plants and nature (+10% underwater and wearing bio-armor)
JIC: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 38
Conditions: Sixth Sense
Diomedes wrote:"We have 3 more of these rifles, Faust, can you use an energy rifle?" He raises his hand and wiggles his fingers, "I know you usually like to fling spells instead, but Brodkil are no joke. It's best to take them out from a distance when possible."

Icky'Eow wrote:((“fling spells? More than fling, thank you. Me use magic good. Dad teach me. More than wiggling fingers. Take brains and strong sense of self. Ummm… how say.. will?”))


Faust turns and looks at Diomedes and then at Icky'Eow, as Icky steps toward and tried his best to defend, and than back at Diomedes. Faust smiles before he speaks up. ”Yes I do like casting magic but I also do know that some situations can't be resolved by magic alone. Though I cannot use rifles or at least not very well. I can shoot a pistol with some accuracy. Distance is always preferable, either from magic or other means.”

Icky’Eow wrote:Icky stands beside Faust with his chest out. As Diomedes walks away, Icky looks at Faust ((“Me told him.”)) With a quick nod, Icky heads over to his shell.

Faust faces Icky as Diomedes walks away. He give Icky a warm smile and a paternal look. ”Yes you did my friend, yes you did. I don't think that Diomedes meant any disrespect or ill intent by it. I believe he meant it as a joke. Besides if you want to technical, then he uses magic with his tattoos. I am not an expert on the area so don't quote me on anything. We shouldn't waste any more time bantering. Let's get our gear together and get a move on.” Faust walks over and picks up four of the ammo clips. He heads back to his room and picks up his belongings before he heads over to the hover truck. Faust secures his pack and any loose items before he finds a seat.

Continued Here
Faust

P.P.E.: 143/163
I.S.P.: 38/40

H.P.: 65/65
S.D.C.: 47/47

Equipment
User avatar
Faust
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm


Return to Eurasia Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest