The Mall

Dimensional Nexus of the Megaverse

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: The Mall

Postby Dime Store Magic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:24 pm

Sorrenson's purchases - I was about to post the purchases to Sorrenson's sheet. I noticed that he already has an NE-800R, do you want a second?
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Dime Store Magic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:29 pm

Starchief wrote:Shopping List:

2x NE-BA-55 “Super-Soldier” Exoskeleton Heavy Battle Armor in Red and Blue (DB8, page 41)
5x NE-EB Batteries (DB8, page 41) OR Modification to a Nuclear Power Battery

StarChief is able to use his Thraxus-Naruni connection to obtain both armors at 960,000 UTC each. (with one battery for each included).

Extra batteries are available at: 140,000 UTC each.

Conversion to nuclear power battery is available for 1,400,000 UTC each.

"What's it going to be?" the three armed, five eyed Naruni d-bee salesman asks as it weirdly rubs all three hands together.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Sorrenson » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Dime Store Magic wrote:Sorrenson's purchases - I was about to post the purchases to Sorrenson's sheet. I noticed that he already has an NE-800R, do you want a second?

That one was a loaner for the last part of the mission. I liked it, so decided to buy one for myself.
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Dime Store Magic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:39 pm

Sorrenson wrote:
Dime Store Magic wrote:Sorrenson's purchases - I was about to post the purchases to Sorrenson's sheet. I noticed that he already has an NE-800R, do you want a second?

That one was a loaner for the last part of the mission. I liked it, so decided to buy one for myself.

Excellent, equipment and credits have been added to the equipment post.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Starchief » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:53 am

Dime Store Magic wrote:"What's it going to be?" the three armed, five eyed Naruni d-bee salesman asks as it weirdly rubs all three hands together.

Starchief isn't sure, but he probably has a look on his face. One of slight disgust. God, I hate it in here. I can never tell if they're going to sell me something or shoot me. He listens to the salesman explain the options and weighs them against his current financial reality. I've got the money for it, but that doesn't sound like a good enough deal. "I'll take the two armors and five extra batteries. Thank you."
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3

Starchief
Group Leader

Postby Dime Store Magic » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Starchief wrote:Starchief isn't sure, but he probably has a look on his face. One of slight disgust. God, I hate it in here. I can never tell if they're going to sell me something or shoot me. He listens to the salesman explain the options and weighs them against his current financial reality. I've got the money for it, but that doesn't sound like a good enough deal. "I'll take the two armors and five extra batteries. Thank you."

The saleman's expression looks mixed as he completes StarChief's transaction. The overall sale is less than if he had gone for the nuclear power option, but some solace in knowing that the other batteries could be destroyed or lost so perhaps he may gain more in repeat sales for Naruni. "Heroes of the battle for Center are always welcome at Naruni, we hope to see you again soon! Your purchases will be delivered to your ship within the hour."

* Price Change: I was using the black market cost plus markup. The armor is really 456,000 UTC each

Total: 1,616,000 UTC.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Solaris » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:09 pm

1x NE-BA-55 “Super-Soldier” Exoskeleton Heavy Battle Armor in Dark Metallic Red and Black (DB8, page 41)
1x NE-BA-55 “Super-Soldier” Exoskeleton Heavy Battle Armor in Medium Grey (DB8, page 41)
5x NE-EB Batteries (DB8, page 41)
P-Field Phase Field Built into First Armor (DB2, p.124)
OP-Field Built into Second Armor (DB2, p.124)
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Armor: 220/220
Ammo: 30/30
Solaris

Postby Dime Store Magic » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:00 pm

Solaris wrote:1x NE-BA-55 “Super-Soldier” Exoskeleton Heavy Battle Armor in Dark Metallic Red and Black (DB8, page 41)
1x NE-BA-55 “Super-Soldier” Exoskeleton Heavy Battle Armor in Medium Grey (DB8, page 41)
5x NE-EB Batteries (DB8, page 41)
P-Field Phase Field Built into First Armor (DB2, p.124)
OP-Field Built into Second Armor (DB2, p.124)

Solaris is able to locate the two armors and five batteries and purchases them for the same price as StarChief. The same d-bee salesman offers to give her a pair of stencils that she can use to put "Property of Solaris" and "Solaris" on StarChief's and her's armors.

She can't find anyone with a P-Field for sale at any price, but does find a vendor with an OP Field for sale at 270,000 UTC (includes installation). Total thievery, but with it only being a day or two at most since the most intense fighting, most shelves are empty. Only the Galactic Adventurers connection with Thraxus has allowed them to find Naruni equipment with minimal markup.

Total: 1,886,000 UTC

Please confirm purchase and I will update the equipment sheet.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Vortigern » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Vortigern seeks the following out and about town, variously shopping through the Warlock Market and elsewhere.

Shield: Vortigern wants to add a Circle of Protection, Superior (PF Core, pg 138) to the interior surface of his Shield. (Note Conversion rules from Dark Conversions apply.)

- This Circle was selected partially because the material components lend themselves to being incorporated into the Shield. The Circle itself can be inlaid into the interior surface of the weapon and a crystal/glass phylactery inset there containing a small sample of Vortigern's blood for completing the Sealing of the Circle. This would be accomplished with the assistance of an Alchemist to overcome the Indestructible enchantment on the weapon while installing the Circle and then ensuring that everything is returned to functioning properly afterwards. This would also in theory protect the physical integrity of the Circle with the Indestructible enchantment as part of the Shield.

Cost: Request Estimate for materials & Alchemical assistance. Materials will be enough Silver to do the inlay and a glass/crystal phylactery to contain the blood.

Potions: (PF Core, pg 253)
- All-Purpose Remedy (x10)(300 x 10: 3k gp)
- Fleet Feet (x10)(800 x 10: 8k gp)
- Foresee The Future (x4)(800 x 4: 3.2k gp)
- Might of the Palladium (x10)(1500 x 10: 15k gp)
- Negate Poison (x10)(500 x 10: 5k gp)

Pilot's Survival Pack (Fleets of the 3G, pg 102) (15k credits)

Morphic Riding Bio-Construct (Living Saddle) (Lemuria, pg 136) (15/30k credits)

Robot Floater Camera x 6 (NG2, pg 236)(35k x 6: 210k credits)
- Basic charging & mx gear? Some kind of mount/rack system for housing and launching them?
- At 3G level technology perhaps they should have somewhat more robust propulsion/grav-tech & potentially other things?
- Add a Light Naruni Personal Forcefield, integral? (PW, pg 121)(35k x 6: 210k credits)
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Solaris » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:03 am

Although she grumbles about the price, Solaris agrees to having the OP-field installed, as well as the other purchases.

Using the stencils she was given (in the most strategic places she can think of), Lisa wonders if it's that obvious being a couple. Or the little bastard read my mind and is writing a gross holoprogram...
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Armor: 220/220
Ammo: 30/30
Solaris

Postby Dime Store Magic » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:18 am

Solaris wrote:Although she grumbles about the price, Solaris agrees to having the OP-field installed, as well as the other purchases.

Using the stencils she was given (in the most strategic places she can think of), Lisa wonders if it's that obvious being a couple. Or the little bastard read my mind and is writing a gross holoprogram...

Equipment had been added and credits deducted. Don't forget to post in the Spire for this week!
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Juan Echo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:52 am

Juan walks into the stall of a livestock dealer he knows on Level 4. The whole area is lined with vid screens displaying various species that he has available along with the prices per creature*. Juan nods at the salesman, who responds by bowing at the waist and offering him and anyone else with Juan refreshments.

"Hello good Urqos," Juan says taking a cup of tea, "I need to purchase more animals. However this time my associate(s) and I will be transporting them ourselves. We need animals that are a little dangerous or just appear to be dangerous. Animals that look exotic and can be sold to the type of people that like to hunt and eat exotic meats."

"Take a look on the vid screens for anything you like,"
the salesman replies.

Juan scans the vid screens unimpressed by several of the animals that are either scary looking with attitudes to back the looks or animals that look equally harmless and docile. Finally his eyes lock on a herd of luhrduuk's flying in a tight pattern and generating a trail of lightening. "Those look interesting. How much would four dozen, in insulated poultry crates cost?

"And those big ugly things,"
he continues pointing at a screen showing 5 resting blow worms. "How big are those, and how manageable?"**

*Juan used 200,000 UTC to purchase livestock from a saleseman in a previous post, I don't believe that was not yet deducted from the character sheet.
**What would the cost of 3 baby blow worms (no larger than 50' in length) and 4 dozen luhrduuk's run the crew?
M.D.C.: 290/290
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 46/72
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dime Store Magic » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:38 am

Market Value wrote: Lurduuk meat is mouth watering delicious. The meat is a delicacy among the people of the Republikan Enklaves, CCW and TGE, where it fetches a price of 50 credits a pound. Lightning Bird feathers command 50-100 credits per each feather (only the long wing and tail feathers are suitable), and the animal's beak and hammerhead skull get 1,000-4,000 credits as magic components. Note: The defensive and offensive electrical powers of the Lurduuk makes hunting them a challenge and requires stealth, surprise attacks and long-range strikes. Big game hunters and sportsmen enjoy the challenge and claims it makes the hunt that much more fun, and bagging one much more rewarding. After all, it is the only "duck" that can kill a man with thunder and lightning. Such hunters are willing to pay thousands of credits for the opportunity to hunt the Lurduuk.

An average chicken has 500 feathers on the wings and tail. Buying a whole lurduuk, would be buying feathers in bulk so let's say 10 credits each. On their home planet in the Thundercloud galaxy a live Lurduuk is probably worth 7,000 UTC. A known breeding pair probably about 20,000 UTC.

Juan Echo wrote:Juan walks into the stall of a livestock dealer he knows on Level 4. The whole area is lined with vid screens displaying various species that he has available along with the prices per creature*. Juan nods at the salesman, who responds by bowing at the waist and offering him and anyone else with Juan refreshments.

"Hello good Urqos," Juan says taking a cup of tea, "I need to purchase more animals. However this time my associate(s) and I will be transporting them ourselves. We need animals that are a little dangerous or just appear to be dangerous. Animals that look exotic and can be sold to the type of people that like to hunt and eat exotic meats."

"Take a look on the vid screens for anything you like,"
the salesman replies.

Juan scans the vid screens unimpressed by several of the animals that are either scary looking with attitudes to back the looks or animals that look equally harmless and docile. Finally his eyes lock on a herd of luhrduuk's flying in a tight pattern and generating a trail of lightening. "Those look interesting. How much would four dozen, in insulated poultry crates cost?

"And those big ugly things,"
he continues pointing at a screen showing 5 resting blow worms. "How big are those, and how manageable?"**

*Juan used 200,000 UTC to purchase livestock from a saleseman in a previous post, I don't believe that was not yet deducted from the character sheet.
**What would the cost of 3 baby blow worms (no larger than 50' in length) and 4 dozen luhrduuk's run the crew?

The salesman, now familiar with the godling's eccentric ways doesn't bristle at all at being called an 'Urqos' whatever that is any longer. He knows that Juan's money is good. His eyes light up when Juan mentions the Lurduuks, but then blanches when he asks for four dozen.

"Sir, these rare birds come all the way from the Thundercloud galaxy and while I do have some, you must remember all the damage caused by the demons. Getting breeding pairs to accept us is extremely difficult and time consuming, what with the lightning an all. I could possibly part with a two dozen breeding pairs for 40,000 UTC per pair. (960,000 UTC). We would of course provide a shipping container. It is built to contain the electricity and when properly grounded on a planet can do so for a month without any real maintenance. But when the Lurduuks are agitated, the boxes will only work for about 5 minutes before failing."

For the blow worms, the man shakes his head. "I sell consumables, Blow Worms are 1) Huge, 2) Evil, 3) Can't really be domesticated 4) and I doubt they are worth eating," says the man as he ticks off his fingers. "That's a creature you'd see fighting in the Arena, I recommend going to the Splugorth Trading Post and see if they have any."
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Juan Echo » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:37 am

Dime Store Magic wrote:"Sir, these rare birds come all the way from the Thundercloud galaxy and while I do have some, you must remember all the damage caused by the demons. Getting breeding pairs to accept us is extremely difficult and time consuming, what with the lightning an all. I could possibly part with a two dozen breeding pairs for 40,000 UTC per pair. (960,000 UTC). We would of course provide a shipping container. It is built to contain the electricity and when properly grounded on a planet can do so for a month without any real maintenance. But when the Lurduuks are agitated, the boxes will only work for about 5 minutes before failing."

"We won't need breeding pairs specifically. These animals are to be sold to hunters that curry in the dangerous and bizarre, so we can do with any assortment of adults that are available. Would this make the transaction less expensive?"

Dime Store Magic wrote:For the blow worms, the man shakes his head. "I sell consumables, Blow Worms are 1) Huge, 2) Evil, 3) Can't really be domesticated 4) and I doubt they are worth eating," says the man as he ticks off his fingers. "That's a creature you'd see fighting in the Arena, I recommend going to the Splugorth Trading Post and see if they have any."

Juan looks at the vidscreen and realizes that it is displaying a smaller animal that is being fed to the blow worm. Any animal that can sate something that large is obviously a great species for mass-produced cheap meat. However Juan is fixated on the large worms, if the Tarlok are as terrible as Starchief described then they would be attracted to something as terrible looking as a blow worm.

"It's true, they are a bit out of my normal purchasing habits for all those reasons. But the clients I am dealing with don't care much for haute cuisine as much as the thrill of eating what they kill. If you have a contact with the Splugorth that could procure a few larvae..." Juan looks at the unimpressed salesman. "Fine, I'll get the worms myself."

Juan will travel to the Splugorth Trading Post where he inquires about purchasing the young blow worms. He signals to Icky that he will take care of this business on his own. Juan remembers during the briefing that the Tarlok are in contact with Splugorth, and wants to let on as little as possible about the destination planet of any worms he is purchasing or the name of the ship that will transport them.
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dime Store Magic » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:53 am

Juan Echo wrote:"We won't need breeding pairs specifically. These animals are to be sold to hunters that curry in the dangerous and bizarre, so we can do with any assortment of adults that are available. Would this make the transaction less expensive?"

"Hmm," the salesman scratches his chin, "I don't want to break up breeding pairs, but we could probably come up with 30 adolescent males for 10,000 each." (300,000 UTC)

Juan Echo wrote:Juan will travel to the Splugorth Trading Post where he inquires about purchasing the young blow worms. He signals to Icky that he will take care of this business on his own. Juan remembers during the briefing that the Tarlok are in contact with Splugorth, and wants to let on as little as possible about the destination planet of any worms he is purchasing or the name of the ship that will transport them.

Juan is but one of thousands in the trading post. He makes his way over to the slave market. The disconcerting cacophony of laughing, crying, growling, and screaming ebbs and flows over the market. Most of the customers show much in terms of tusk and tooth compared to the other areas of the market level. He finds his way to 'Baiting Animals' and finds a Highlord Conservator acting as greeter and beast tender.

The being's hardened carapace clacks and clicks as it moves with unnatural grace towards Juan. Juan clearly sees the Conservator eyeing him, taking stock of his potential, but as predator or prey, Juan is not entirely sure. "Greetings, I am G'dann, do you seek fighting beasts for your amusement?"
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Juan Echo » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Dime Store Magic wrote:"Hmm," the salesman scratches his chin, "I don't want to break up breeding pairs, but we could probably come up with 30 adolescent males for 10,000 each." (300,000 UTC)

Juan agrees to the price and also purchases one week's worth of feed, which should be more than enough for the mission. He makes arrangements for the delivery of the lurduuk's to the Doodle's Shop. Afterwards he heads to the Spuglorth stalls.

Dime Store Magic wrote:Juan is but one of thousands in the trading post. He makes his way over to the slave market. The disconcerting cacophony of laughing, crying, growling, and screaming ebbs and flows over the market. Most of the customers show much in terms of tusk and tooth compared to the other areas of the market level. He finds his way to 'Baiting Animals' and finds a Highlord Conservator acting as greeter and beast tender.

The being's hardened carapace clacks and clicks as it moves with unnatural grace towards Juan. Juan clearly sees the Conservator eyeing him, taking stock of his potential, but as predator or prey, Juan is not entirely sure. "Greetings, I am G'dann, do you seek fighting beasts for your amusement?"

"Greetings, Urqos G'dann," Juan replies in Trade 5* (Charm/Impress (80%)- 1d100 = 15 Success!). Juan nods his head in a courteous manner that shows he is a serious businessman that knows what he's looking for and won't want too many questions asked. "I am a dealer in exotic food and entertainment and I am looking to experiment with blow worms. For my purposes I am looking for larvae. Would I be able to purchase supply me with three or four specimens that are no larger than 50 feet in length?"

*He will do so if Trade 5 is the appropriate language for the situation, respond in whatever Trade the Conservator is speaking.
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dime Store Magic » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Juan concludes the deal for the Lurducks, the 300,000 UTC deducted from the secure card StarChief assigned for the purchase of trade goods.

Juan Echo wrote:"Greetings, Urqos G'dann," Juan replies in Trade 5* (Charm/Impress (80%)- Original post: 1d100 = 15 Success!). Juan nods his head in a courteous manner that shows he is a serious businessman that knows what he's looking for and won't want too many questions asked. "I am a dealer in exotic food and entertainment and I am looking to experiment with blow worms. For my purposes I am looking for larvae. Would I be able to purchase supply me with three or four specimens that are no larger than 50 feet in length?"

*He will do so if Trade 5 is the appropriate language for the situation, respond in whatever Trade the Conservator is speaking.

Trade 5 is fine.

"There were a number of Blow Worms released in the lower levels of the city by the demons or deevils, who knows which." the conservator says with a bit of a scowl. "My Lord Klynncryth bade us to round them and other beasties that were set to cause havoc on the city. Civic duty!" the creature spits on the ground, a bit of smoke rising from the spot. "Those vermin in the lower tunnels are barely fit to be eaten themselves. Come see what I have for your experiment."

He takes Juan deeper into the building the sounds of screams grow louder in the dark hallways, then suddenly they are in a large open space a 1000' across, in the middle a mass of huge worms wiggle and intertwine. Off to one side, various monster races, Kydians, Gargoyles, some Brodkil and the like hoot and cheer. On a platform, a gargoyle and a sowki stand at podiums their hands over what appears to be a button. In the middle a Highlord is speaking to them. What is being said can't be heard over the noise. On either end of the arena ramps lead up over the arena and a line of humanoids can be seen on each. Suddenly a loud buzzer sounds, and the gargoyle and sowki slam their hands down. A light appears on the sowki's podium. The highlord shakes his head, then on the right ramp, a whoosh can be heard. The humanoid, a female elf, flies up into the air and then straight down the gullet of one of the worms. Cheers and Jeers echo.

"As you can see, I don't have any younglings, but over there on the left, that one was cleaved in half, but still has some fight in it. I expect in a few weeks with proper feeding it will grow back to full length. You can have that one for 50,000 UTC," G'dann looks at Juan's expression at the hijinks continue to go on as they observe the worms. "If you need us to deliver it some where in center that will be another 25,000 UTC, but it's up to you at that point to keep it under control."
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Juan Echo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Finally, before leaving the livestock dealer, Juan will purchase about 25 lbs. of assorted duck sausages, cured meats and cheese for the ship's galley.

Dime Store Magic wrote:"As you can see, I don't have any younglings, but over there on the left, that one was cleaved in half, but still has some fight in it. I expect in a few weeks with proper feeding it will grow back to full length. You can have that one for 50,000 UTC," G'dann looks at Juan's expression at the hijinks continue to go on as they observe the worms. "If you need us to deliver it some where in center that will be another 25,000 UTC, but it's up to you at that point to keep it under control."

Juan stoically nods looking at the wounded blow worm. It is small, and cheap enough that it will serve his purposes. Do we even have a specific plan for this monstrosity? "This will serve as an ideal warm-up entertainment for my clients,' Juan replies in a very clipped and strictly business Trade 5. "And you may not know this, good Urqos, but the blow worm offers new and previously unimagined taste sensations to the discerning and adventurous client. If this works out as I hope I may visit you again to purchase more."

Juan pays for the blow worm, its transport to Doodles' shop, collapsible fencing to set a pen when the land on a planet, and harnesses to fasten the worm to the ship during flight. He accompanies the delivery and is there to see it discharge mucous on everything and everyone (including the Wandering God himself) at the entrance. Juan will also ask to purchase two tarps to cover for the cargo bay from the deliverymen.
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dime Store Magic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:28 pm

Juan Echo wrote:Finally, before leaving the livestock dealer, Juan will purchase about 25 lbs. of assorted duck sausages, cured meats and cheese for the ship's galley.

Dime Store Magic wrote:"As you can see, I don't have any younglings, but over there on the left, that one was cleaved in half, but still has some fight in it. I expect in a few weeks with proper feeding it will grow back to full length. You can have that one for 50,000 UTC," G'dann looks at Juan's expression at the hijinks continue to go on as they observe the worms. "If you need us to deliver it some where in center that will be another 25,000 UTC, but it's up to you at that point to keep it under control."

Juan stoically nods looking at the wounded blow worm. It is small, and cheap enough that it will serve his purposes. Do we even have a specific plan for this monstrosity? "This will serve as an ideal warm-up entertainment for my clients,' Juan replies in a very clipped and strictly business Trade 5. "And you may not know this, good Urqos, but the blow worm offers new and previously unimagined taste sensations to the discerning and adventurous client. If this works out as I hope I may visit you again to purchase more."

Juan pays for the blow worm, its transport to Doodles' shop, collapsible fencing to set a pen when the land on a planet, and harnesses to fasten the worm to the ship during flight. He accompanies the delivery and is there to see it discharge mucous on everything and everyone (including the Wandering God himself) at the entrance. Juan will also ask to purchase two tarps to cover for the cargo bay from the deliverymen.

The sale is concluded and credits deducted.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Az Rael » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Perception 1d100 = 71
JIC 1d20 = 12 and 1d100 = 61

Not the typical window shopper, Az Rael heads to the mall with a particular purchase in mind. An amulet that will allow him to see the invisible. He silently waks along until he finds what he is looking for.

http://explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?p=1359588#p1359588
P.P.E.: 99 / 99
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
H.P.: 34 / 34
S.D.C.: 82 / 82

Perception Bonus: 49%
+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60%
Horror/Awe Factor: 12

Az Rael

Always On
  • Impervious to Shape-Changing/Metamorphosis (special)
  • Sense the Presence of Vampire and Vampire Intelligences (Special)
  • Sence Rifts and Ley Lines (special)

Combat Data
  • HTH Type: Commando lvl 5
  • Number of Attacks: 5 (+1 attack when in shadow or darkness)
  • P.P.E.: Channel 9 P.P.E per attack
  • Initiative Bonus: +4
  • Strike Bonus: +6 (+2 attack when in shadow or darkness)
  • Parry Bonus: +7 (+2 attack when in shadow or darkness)
  • Dodge Bonus: +7 (+2 attack when in shadow or darkness)
  • Entangle: +2
  • HTH Damage Bonus: +4
  • Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +3
  • Bonus to Pull a Punch: +5
  • Bonus to Disarm: +1
  • Bonus to Automatic Body Flip: +1
  • Bonus to Automatic Dodge: +3

Saving Throw Bonuses
  • Coma/Death:
  • Magic (varies): +2
  • Lethal Poison (14+):
  • Non-Lethal Poison (16+):
  • Insanity (12+): +8
  • Psionics (varies): +8
  • Mind Control via psionics or drugs: +1
  • Horror Factor (varies): +9
Az Rael
Group Leader

Postby Rogue Trader » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:44 am

Az Rael finds his way through the rubble-strewn marketplace, as the local authorities work to try to bring the place back to some semblance of order following the recent conflicts. He ducks into a shop here and there to inquire about the possibility of a magical talisman that will allow him to see that which is invisible. From shop to shop, he hears the same story: Such an item is very rare on Center - particularly in the aftermath of such destruction.

Nevertheless you continue your search. Please provide the following skill rolls (Note that EP cannot be spent on these to guarantee success):

Research
Invoke Trust
Lore: Magic (General Knowledge)

(You may also try Charm/Impress, if you wish. I'll take the best 3 results)
I wont lead you to temptation, but I can give you directions. - The Rogue Trader

Ask not what your GM can do for you, Ask what can you do for your GM - Proposed AGM Motto
Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Az Rael » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:16 pm

Az Rael wrote:Perception Original post: 1d100 = 71
JIC Original post: 1d20 = 12 and Original post: 1d100 = 61

Charm/Impress 1d100 = 67 vs 25%
Invoke Trust 1d100 = 56 vs 60%
Lore: Magic (General) 1d100 = 99 vs 50%
Research 1d100 = 61 vs 65%

+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Az Rael

Always On

Combat Data

Saving Throw Bonuses
  • Coma/Death:
  • Lethal Poison (14+):
Az Rael
Group Leader

Postby Rogue Trader » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Az Rael chats up the local shopkeeps, who find him friendly enough, but they don't purport to know who might carry such an item at present.

OOC Comments
Per the availability and rarity house rule, you need 3 successful roles to locate a "very rare" item. You may try again next quad.
I wont lead you to temptation, but I can give you directions. - The Rogue Trader

Ask not what your GM can do for you, Ask what can you do for your GM - Proposed AGM Motto
Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Az Rael » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:20 pm

***Rolls Caried***

Disappointed but not discouraged Az Rael heads back to base. Tomorrow is another day. I’ll come back and check another time he thinks to himself while he makes the journey back to the landing pad.

Az Rael

Always On

Combat Data

Saving Throw Bonuses
  • Coma/Death:
  • Lethal Poison (14+):
Az Rael
Group Leader

Postby Consumer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:56 am

Vortigern wrote:Shield: Vortigern wants to add a Circle of Protection, Superior (PF Core, pg 138) to the interior surface of his Shield. (Note Conversion rules from Dark Conversions apply.)

- This Circle was selected partially because the material components lend themselves to being incorporated into the Shield. The Circle itself can be inlaid into the interior surface of the weapon and a crystal/glass phylactery inset there containing a small sample of Vortigern's blood for completing the Sealing of the Circle. This would be accomplished with the assistance of an Alchemist to overcome the Indestructible enchantment on the weapon while installing the Circle and then ensuring that everything is returned to functioning properly afterwards. This would also in theory protect the physical integrity of the Circle with the Indestructible enchantment as part of the Shield.

Cost: Request Estimate for materials & Alchemical assistance. Materials will be enough Silver to do the inlay and a glass/crystal phylactery to contain the blood.

This is certainly something that can be pursued, but at the moment, there are no Alchemists of worth to perform the task on Center. Rumor has it that most of the magical community received warnings of the coming invasion and they fled in the weeks preceding it. It will be a few months before the Warlock market is in any manner of truly functional, with only a few holdouts even being open at this time.

Vortigern wrote:- All-Purpose Remedy (x10)(300 x 10: 3k gp)

Rare Item, roll appropriate skills.

Vortigern wrote:- Fleet Feet (x10)(800 x 10: 8k gp)

Ultra-Rare, Roll appropriate skills.

Vortigern wrote:- Foresee The Future (x4)(800 x 4: 3.2k gp)

Very Rare, Roll appropriate skills.

Vortigern wrote:- Might of the Palladium (x10)(1500 x 10: 15k gp)

Vortigern wrote:- Negate Poison (x10)(500 x 10: 5k gp)

Vortigern wrote:Pilot's Survival Pack (Fleets of the 3G, pg 102) (15k credits)

Common item, found with only a slight mark up at 16,000 credits. The shop apparently is price gouging a bit after the ruckus.

Vortigern wrote:Morphic Riding Bio-Construct (Living Saddle) (Lemuria, pg 136) (15/30k credits)

Very-Rare Item, roll appropriate skills.

Vortigern wrote:Robot Floater Camera x 6 (NG2, pg 236)(35k x 6: 210k credits)
- Basic charging & mx gear? Some kind of mount/rack system for housing and launching them?
- At 3G level technology perhaps they should have somewhat more robust propulsion/grav-tech & potentially other things?
- Add a Light Naruni Personal Forcefield, integral? (PW, pg 121)(35k x 6: 210k credits)

Uncommon Item. Roll appropriate skills.

Applicable Skills
Appraise Goods
Anthropology/Archaeology*
Barter
Find Contraband
Invoke Trust/Charm & Impress*
Lore: Magic
Research
Roadwise/Streetwise*
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Vortigern » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:55 pm

Note all reattempts made in order to exhaust allowed attempts in compliance with the new House Rule for PW Shopping: viewtopic.php?p=1360890#p1360890

- All-Purpose Remedy (x10)(300 x 10: 3kgp) (Rare: 2/-10%)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 25/50
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 88/89
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 79/83
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 59/65
Research: 1d100 = 22/75
Streetwise: 1d100 = 25/30

- Fleet Feet (x10)(800 x 10: 8k gp) (Ultra-Rare: 4/-35%)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 37/25
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 49/64
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 38/58
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 13/40
Research: 1d100 = 34/50
Streetwise: 1d100 = 13/5

- Foresee The Future (x4)(800 x 4: 3.2k gp) (Very Rare: 3/-20%)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 90/40
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 89/79
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 93/73
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 50/55
Research: 1d100 = 42/65
Streetwise: 1d100 = 5/20

Shopping Rolls, 2nd Attempt
Barter: 1d100 = 71/40
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 57/79
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 36/73
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 34/55
Research: 1d100 = 66/65
Streetwise: 1d100 = 28/20

Shopping Rolls, 3rd Attempt
Barter: 1d100 = 25/40
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 57/79
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 56/73
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 68/55
Research: 1d100 = 76/65
Streetwise: 1d100 = 28/20

- Might of the Palladium (x10)(1500 x 10: 15k gp) (Very Rare: 3/-20%)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 97/40
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 67/79
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 51/73
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 94/55
Research: 1d100 = 73/65
Streetwise: 1d100 = 19/20

Barter: 1d100 = 19/40
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 13/79
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 35/73
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 49/55
Research: 1d100 = 93/65
Streetwise: 1d100 = 55/20

- Negate Poison (x10)(500 x 10: 5k gp) (Very Rare: 3/-20%)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 77/40
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 28/79
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 74/73
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 21/55
Research: 1d100 = 85/65
Streetwise: 1d100 = 90/20

Barter: 1d100 = 16/40
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 62/79
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 17/73
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 27/55
Research: 1d100 = 10/65
Streetwise: 1d100 = 31/20

- Pilot's Survival Pack (Fleets of the 3G, pg 102) (16k credits)

-- Confirm Purchase of three packs.

- Morphic Riding Bio-Construct (Living Saddle) (Lemuria, pg 136) (15/30k credits) (Very Rare: 3/-20%)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 41/40
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 34/79
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 93/73
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 97/55
Research: 1d100 = 10/65
Streetwise: 1d100 = 59/20

Contact Use
- One failed roll, rerolled with +10% per quad

Applied to Research - Reroll +10%, Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 3/65

- Robot Floater Camera x 6 (NG2, pg 236)(35k x 6: 210k credits) (Uncommon Item: 1)
-- Basic charging & mx gear? Some kind of mount/rack system for housing and launching them?
-- At 3G level technology perhaps they should have somewhat more robust propulsion/grav-tech & potentially other things?
-- Add a Light Naruni Personal Forcefield, integral? (PW, pg 121)(35k x 6: 210k credits)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 50/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 63/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 37/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 21/75
Research: 1d100 = 47/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 60/40

New Request: Ring of Truesight (Western Empire, pg 160) (40k gold)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 64/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 90/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 62/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 1/75
Research: 1d100 = 44/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 17/40

Barter: 1d100 = 99/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 24/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 44/93
Lore: Magic: [dice]1d100[/dice]/75
Research: [dice]1d100[/dice]/85
Streetwise: [dice]1d100[/dice]/40

Barter: [dice]1d100[/dice]/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: [dice]1d100[/dice]/99
Charm & Impress: [dice]1d100[/dice]/93

New Request: Amulet of See Invisible (per Amulet Spell, BoM, pg 143)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 73/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 15/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 86/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 61/75
Research: 1d100 = 7/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 69/40

New Request: Ring of Deflection (Western Empire, pg 160) (25k Gold)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 84/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 81/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 64/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 7/75
Research: 1d100 = 58/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 64/40

New Request: P-Field (PW, pg 124) (50k Credits) - To be installed on Vort's Plate Armor.
-- P-Field Batteries (x10) (1k x 10: 10k Credits)
-- Extra Emitters Installed?

Shopping Rolls
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 91/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 3/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 75/75
Research: 1d100 = 48/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 28/40

New Request: Idrantine Circlet (Western Empire, pg 162) (Rechargeable)(100k gold)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 78/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 32/99
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 71/75
Research: 1d100 = 92/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 50/40

Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker
HP: 53/53
SDC: 57/57
PPE: 20/180

Enchanted Full Plate Armor
• M.D.C.: 101/410

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
M.D.C.: 200/200
Damage: 5D6+8 M.D.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftmanship (+4 Damage, +2 to Strike and Parry)
Magic Features
• Super-Sharpness (+4 Damage; Critical Range: +2)
• Increased Damage: (+2D6 Damage)

Magic Dwarven Shield
M.D.C.: Indestructible.
Damage: 2D4 M.D.C.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftsmanship (+3 to Parry)
Magic Features
• Indestructible (Can only be destroyed by an alchemist.)

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

[*]Cosmic Armor. 160.00 min. 546/800 MDC. Magical flight in atmo @ 1/2 Mach 1 (383 MPH). Magic and MD cold, heat/fire/plasma do 1/2 damage to Cosmic Armor. EBA with complete protection from negative effects of outer space (cold, radiation, lack of air, etc.) -5% to all Physical skills, -10% to highly technical skills that require a delicate touch.

MDC: 209/300
ISP: 230/230
PPE: 9/9
Forcefield1: 0/160
Forcefield2: 160/160

Varya

MDC/Body: 62/62
MDC/Shell: 116/116
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vortigern » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:07 pm

Ring of Truesight (cont)

Barter: 1d100 = 51/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 23/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 70/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 77/75
Research: 1d100 = 75/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 70/40

Barter: 1d100 = 9/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 22/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 82/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 14/75
Research: 1d100 = 33/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 63/40

Amulet of See Invisible (cont)

Barter: 1d100 = 27/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 68/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 50/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 29/75
Research: 1d100 = 20/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 33/40

Barter: 1d100 = 28/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 83/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 2/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 70/75
Research: 1d100 = 28/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 84/40

Ring of Deflection (cont)

Barter: 1d100 = 91/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 34/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 48/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 79/75
Research: 1d100 = 14/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 98/40

Barter: 1d100 = 41/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 2/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 25/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 39/75
Research: 1d100 = 18/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 52/40

P-Field etc. (cont)

Barter: 1d100 = 38/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 14/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 35/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 7/75
Research: 1d100 = 78/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 100/40

Barter: 1d100 = 70/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 74/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 1/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 88/75
Research: 1d100 = 71/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 96/40

Idrantine Circlet (cont)

Barter: 1d100 = 59/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 6/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 54/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 72/75
Research: 1d100 = 10/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 18/40

Barter: 1d100 = 13/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 96/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 75/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 15/75
Research: 1d100 = 93/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 77/40
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Magic Dwarven Shield
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

[*]Cosmic Armor. 160.00 min. 546/800 MDC. Magical flight in atmo @ 1/2 Mach 1 (383 MPH). Magic and MD cold, heat/fire/plasma do 1/2 damage to Cosmic Armor. EBA with complete protection from negative effects of outer space (cold, radiation, lack of air, etc.) -5% to all Physical skills, -10% to highly technical skills that require a delicate touch.

Varya

Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vortigern » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:52 pm

MPR-4 E-Mag Splinter Pistol (Merc Ops, pg 146)(57k credits)

Shopping Rolls
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 77/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 27/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 20/75
Research: 1d100 = 50/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 38/40

Barter: 1d100 = 70/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 62/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 95/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 14/75
Research: 1d100 = 89/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 99/40

Barter: 1d100 = 57/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 43/99
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 22/75
Research: 1d100 = 96/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 58/40

Door Buster Grenade (Merc Ops, pg 150)(x10)(1k x10: 10k credits)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 54/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 87/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 66/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 99/75
Research: 1d100 = 63/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 6/40

Barter: 1d100 = 23/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 47/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 78/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 60/75
Research: 1d100 = 1/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 97/40

Barter: 1d100 = 97/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 93/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 41/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 65/75
Research: 1d100 = 99/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 56/40

Darkness Grenade (Merc Ops, pg 150)(x10)(5k x10: 50k credits)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 14/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 60/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 41/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 98/75
Research: 1d100 = 31/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 94/40

Barter: 1d100 = 60/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 22/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 52/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 53/75
Research: 1d100 = 84/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 53/40

Barter: 1d100 = 68/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 100/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 81/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 72/75
Research: 1d100 = 14/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 68/40

Flare Grenade (Merc Ops, pg 150)(x10)(1k x10: 10k credits)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 62/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 57/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 65/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 100/75
Research: 1d100 = 88/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 71/40

Barter: 1d100 = 21/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 82/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 97/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 19/75
Research: 1d100 = 57/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 98/40

Barter: 1d100 = 89/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 40/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 2/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 43/75
Research: 1d100 = 83/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 18/40

Void Grenade (Merc Ops, pg 151)(x10)(10k x10: 100k credits)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 94/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 34/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 8/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 66/75
Research: 1d100 = 75/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 91/40

Barter: 1d100 = 69/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 32/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 10/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 21/75
Research: 1d100 = 84/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 83/40

Barter: 1d100 = 63/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 52/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 96/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 71/75
Research: 1d100 = 24/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 31/40

Goblin Bomb: Carpet of Adhesion (BoM, pg 328)(x10)(16k x10: 160k credits)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 98/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 28/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 66/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 98/75
Research: 1d100 = 11/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 100/40

Barter: 1d100 = 89/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 59/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 53/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 25/75

Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Magic Dwarven Shield
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

Varya

Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vortigern » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:01 pm

Goblin Bomb: Carpet of Adhesion (BoM, pg 328)(x10)(16k x10: 160k credits)

(Continued)

Barter: 1d100 = 36/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 72/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 36/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 39/75
Research: 1d100 = 37/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 42/40

Barter: 1d100 = 91/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 41/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 67/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 19/75
Research: 1d100 = 55/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 17/40

Shield
- Add Surefingers Quality (Western Empire, pg 157)(15k gold)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 28/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 38/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 62/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 56/75
Research: 1d100 = 24/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 77/40

Barter: 1d100 = 74/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 4/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 39/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 94/75
Research: 1d100 = 42/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 96/40

Barter: 1d100 = 12/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 25/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 48/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 78/75
Research: 1d100 = 57/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 84/40

Enchanted Long Bow (70gp)
- Dwarven Crafted: +2 Strike/Parry (1,400gp)
- Super-Sharpness (Western Empire, pg 157)(40k gold)
- Increased Damage x 2 (PF Core, pg 249)(16k gold)
(Total: 57,470gp)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 58/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 70/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 19/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 70/75
Research: 1d100 = 82/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 36/40

Barter: 1d100 = 69/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 83/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 4/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 61/75
Research: 1d100 = 18/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 53/40

Barter: 1d100 = 65/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 59/99
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 48/75
Research: 1d100 = 17/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 52/40

Bottomless Quiver (Western Empire, pg 161)(150k gold)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 46/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 51/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 23/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 58/75
Research: 1d100 = 41/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 43/40

Barter: 1d100 = 5/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 16/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 50/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 35/75
Research: 1d100 = 85/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 59/40

Barter: 1d100 = 27/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 11/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 11/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 79/75
Research: 1d100 = 88/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 34/40

Arrows (20gp/dozen)
- Dwarven Crafted: +4 Damage (100gp)
(Total: 120gp/dozen)

(If necessary to do MDC damage (I am not at all convinced this is the case with an enchanted bow, but hey I am open to other views) the arrowheads could be made of Kisentite to make MDC arrows. Aliens Unlimited, page 175.)

Arrow, Kisentite (2k credits/dozen)
- Dwarven Crafted: +4 Damage (10k credits)
(Total: 12k credits/dozen)

Shopping Rolls
Barter: 1d100 = 18/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 74/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 21/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 100/75
Research: 1d100 = 99/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 62/40

Barter: 1d100 = 80/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 63/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 86/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 4/75
Research: 1d100 = 7/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 32/40

Barter: 1d100 = 60/60
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 1d100 = 7/99
Charm & Impress: 1d100 = 24/93
Lore: Magic: 1d100 = 27/75
Research: 1d100 = 95/85
Streetwise: 1d100 = 66/40
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Magic Dwarven Shield
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

Varya

Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:14 pm

All-Purpose Remedy (x10)

2 Available; 6,000 credits each.

Fleet Feet (x10)

1 Available; 16,000 credits.

Foresee The Future (x4)

2 Available; 6,400 credits each.

Might of the Palladium (x10)

3 Available; 30,000 credits each.

Negate Poison (x10)

2 Available; 15,000 credits each.

Pilot's Survival Pack

Purchase confirmed, need to stat them out, so be patient. ~Consumer

Morphic Riding Bio-Construct (Living Saddle)

Available; 60,000 credits

Robot Floater Camera x 6
  • Basic charging & mx gear? Some kind of mount/rack system for housing and launching them?
  • At 3G level technology perhaps they should have somewhat more robust propulsion/grav-tech & potentially other things?
  • Add a Light Naruni Personal Forcefield, integral? (PW, pg 121)(35k x 6: 210k credits)

6 Available; 87,000 credits each.

Ring of Truesight

Unavailable.

Amulet of See Invisible

Available; 10,000 credits.

Ring of Deflection

Unavailable.

P-Field
  • To be installed on Vort's Plate Armor.
  • P-Field Batteries (x10)
  • Extra Emitters Installed?

Available; 85,000 credits. Modification will take 1 week.

Idrantine Circlet

Unavailable.

MPR-4 E-Mag Splinter Pistol

Unavailable.

Door Buster Grenade

3 Available; 2,000 credits each.

Darkness Grenade

Unavailable

Flare Grenade

Unavailable

Void Grenade

Unavailable

Goblin Bomb: Carpet of Adhesion

2 Available; 30,000 credits each.

Add Surefingers Quality to Shield

Unavailable; No Alchemist of worth is in the Warlock Market at the moment.

Enchanted Long Bow
  • Dwarven Crafted: +2 Strike/Parry (1,400gp)
  • Super-Sharpness (Western Empire, pg 157)(40k gold)
  • Increased Damage x 2 (PF Core, pg 249)(16k gold)

Available; 244,200 credits.

Bottomless Quiver

Available; 600,000 credits.

Arrows
    Dwarven Crafted: +4 Damage

Arrow, Kisentite

Dwarven Arrows Available; 16,000 credits/dozen (5 dozen available)/ Dwarvenb Kisentite Arrows Available; 16,000 credits/dozen (1 Dozen available)
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Vortigern » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Consumer wrote:All-Purpose Remedy (x10)

2 Available; 6,000 credits each.

Confirm purchase of 2 for 12k credits.

Consumer wrote:Fleet Feet (x10)

1 Available; 16,000 credits.

Confirm purchase of 1 for 16k credits.

Consumer wrote:Foresee The Future (x4)

2 Available; 6,400 credits each.

Confirm purchase of 2 for 12.8k credits.

Consumer wrote:Might of the Palladium (x10)

3 Available; 30,000 credits each.

Confirm purchase of 3 for 90k credits.

Consumer wrote:Negate Poison (x10)

2 Available; 15,000 credits each.

Confirm purchase of 2 for 30k credits.

Consumer wrote:Morphic Riding Bio-Construct (Living Saddle)

Available; 60,000 credits

Confirm purchase.

Consumer wrote:Robot Floater Camera x 6
  • Basic charging & mx gear? Some kind of mount/rack system for housing and launching them?
  • At 3G level technology perhaps they should have somewhat more robust propulsion/grav-tech & potentially other things?
  • Add a Light Naruni Personal Forcefield, integral? (PW, pg 121)(35k x 6: 210k credits)

6 Available; 87,000 credits each.

Confirm purchase of 6 for 522k credits.

Please provide feedback regarding requested information above. (Charging/mx gear and/or mount/rack system for housing/launching, & differences in tech levels)

Perhaps given their small size they could be mounted on a backpack module or something to mount on the back of a bike, other vehicle, or Tigger?

Consumer wrote:Amulet of See Invisible

I would like to purchase 3, for 30k credits.

Consumer wrote:P-Field

Confirm purchase.

Please provide feedback on request above regarding installing extra (redundant) emitters into the system. If possible then I'd like to install several additional.

Consumer wrote:Door Buster Grenade

3 Available; 2,000 credits each.

Confirm purchase of 3 for 6k credits.

Consumer wrote:Goblin Bomb: Carpet of Adhesion

2 Available; 30,000 credits each.

Confirm purchase of 2 for 60k credits.

Consumer wrote:Enchanted Long Bow
  • Dwarven Crafted: +2 Strike/Parry (1,400gp)
  • Super-Sharpness (Western Empire, pg 157)(40k gold)
  • Increased Damage x 2 (PF Core, pg 249)(16k gold)

Available; 244,200 credits.

Confirm purchase.

Consumer wrote:Bottomless Quiver

Available; 600,000 credits.

Confirm purchase.

Consumer wrote:Arrows

Arrow, Kisentite

Dwarven Arrows Available; 16,000 credits/dozen (5 dozen available)/ Dwarvenb Kisentite Arrows Available; 16,000 credits/dozen (1 Dozen available)

Since they seem to be valuated the same, does that mean I can assume (as queried) that they will all do MDC? If so confirm purchase of all (5 dozen normal dwarven, 1 dozen kisentite dwarven: 6 dozen crafted/quality arrows for 96k credits.
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Vortigern wrote:Please provide feedback regarding requested information above. (Charging/mx gear and/or mount/rack system for housing/launching, & differences in tech levels)

Perhaps given their small size they could be mounted on a backpack module or something to mount on the back of a bike, other vehicle, or Tigger?

I don't know what MX gear is. They have chargers and a rack they can be stored on. You could launch from the rack, though it being backpack mounted seems a very uncommon concept, so that would have to be custom built. They will be stated as the item noted, there isn't a need for advanced tech in an item such as it is. The rack would very easily be mounted on a vehicle or in a building.

Vortigern wrote:Amulet of See Invisible

Only 1 is available.

Vortigern wrote:P-Field

Confirm purchase.

Please provide feedback on request above regarding installing extra (redundant) emitters into the system. If possible then I'd like to install several additional.

What are extra emitters?

Vortigern wrote:Arrows

Arrow, Kisentite

Since they seem to be valuated the same, does that mean I can assume (as queried) that they will all do MDC? If so confirm purchase of all (5 dozen normal dwarven, 1 dozen kisentite dwarven: 6 dozen crafted/quality arrows for 96k credits.

Kinsentite definitely do M.D.C. Dwarven do not.

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Vortigern » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:40 pm

Consumer wrote:
Vortigern wrote:Please provide feedback regarding requested information above. (Charging/mx gear and/or mount/rack system for housing/launching, & differences in tech levels)

I don't know what MX gear is. They have chargers and a rack they can be stored on. You could launch from the rack, though it being backpack mounted seems a very uncommon concept, so that would have to be custom built. They will be stated as the item noted, there isn't a need for advanced tech in an item such as it is. The rack would very easily be mounted on a vehicle or in a building.

MX = Maintenance abbreviation. (Military)

I would be willing to spend a bit on a nice hardened/MDC backpack with the storage/charging apparatus for the drones and some extra storage for other gear.

Consumer wrote:
Vortigern wrote:Amulet of See Invisible

Only 1 is available.

Confirm purchase for 10k credits.

Consumer wrote:
Vortigern wrote:P-Field

Confirm purchase.

What are extra emitters?

Referencing the P-Field writeup.

PW pg 124 wrote:The field projector can be worn as a harness with a projector on the front and back (each projector has 10 MDC). Destroying one eliminates the field from one side. .. (battery talk) ... The harness can be worn over light body armor (50 MDC max) or can be built into a suit of armor, at double the cost (the projector is destroyed when over half the MDC of the armor is depleted).

Basically I was curious about installing extra field projectors (using the same term they use in the writeup now) so that there were backups in the system. To make it harder to bring down the field due to redundancy. If an enemy made called shots/targeted the projectors and destroyed one a backup projector could come online etc.

Consumer wrote:
Vortigern wrote:Arrows

Arrow, Kisentite

Kinsentite definitely do M.D.C. Dwarven do not.

Even shot from my shiny new mojo bow? 8P

If the standard arrows don't do MDC then I am not very interested in them in the PW environment where pretty well all combat is MDC.

Confirm purchase of just the dwarven kisentite arrows then.

And 12 arrows isn't a lot of shots. Sooo I may need to revisit some different arrow types for some further arrow requests in a bit.
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bryke » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:28 pm

NE-700 Vulcan Plasma Cartridge Mini-Gun
570,000 credits
Naruni Wave Two pg 34
150 round belts x 20
Custom Harness slings on back (something I am going for in my head that does not exist that I know of) 2000-3000 cred
663,000 cred

Upgrades to NE BA-26
Naruni Wave two pg 38-39
1. HUD Visor 2500 cred
6. Laser Distancer & Targeting 2300 cred
7. Optics Enhancement 2800 cred
8. Mini Radar/Sonar 3000 cred
9. Integrated Sensor Pod 4500 cred
10. Advanced Communications Package 3600 cred
14. Identification Package 32,000 cred
50,400 (plus 500-1000 cred installation fees, is that per item or in total? listed price did not add the installation fee(s))

Dimension Book 2 PG 124
OP-Field (Out of Phase Field) harness 60,000 cred + 1000-3000 cred custom harness
Plus 3 Batteries 15,000 cred

Dimension Book 2 Pg 123
PH-21 Phase Beamer 50,000 cred
Custom Thigh Holster 500-1000 cred (do not know where these are located for PW gear)

Dimension Book 2 Pg 128
Augmenting Helmet (lattice work built into NE-BA 26 helmet) 50,000 cred
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rogue Trader » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:42 am

Bryke wrote:NE-700 Vulcan Plasma Cartridge Mini-Gun

Available
Cost: 912,000 Credits

150 round belts x 20

Available
Cost: 144,000 Credits

Custom Harness slings on back (something I am going for in my head that does not exist that I know of)

Available; allow 1 week for fabrication
Cost: 4500 Credits

Upgrades to NE BA-26
Naruni Wave two pg 38-39
1. HUD Visor 4000 cred
6. Laser Distancer & Targeting 3680 cred
7. Optics Enhancement 4480 cred
8. Mini Radar/Sonar 4800 cred
9. Integrated Sensor Pod 7200 cred
10. Advanced Communications Package 5760 cred
14. Identification Package 51,200 cred

All are available
Total cost: 81,120 Credits (which includes installation, which will take 1 week)

Dimension Book 2 PG 124
OP-Field (Out of Phase Field) custom harness 91,500 cred
Plus 3 Batteries 22,500 cred

All are available; allow 1 week for fabrication of custom harness
Total Cost: 114,000 Credits

Dimension Book 2 Pg 123
PH-21 Phase Beamer 75,000 cred
Custom Thigh Holster 750 cred (do not know where these are located for PW gear)

Available; allow 1 week for fabrication of custom holster
Total Cost: 75,750 Credits

Dimension Book 2 Pg 128
Augmenting Helmet (lattice work built into NE-BA 26 helmet) 50,000 cred

Availability: Rare.

Please roll:
Invoke Trust/Intimidate
Charm/Impress

Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Bryke » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:44 pm

1d100 = 7 this is for charm or impress (Bryke has a -20% to this)

1d100 = 14 | 55% invoke trust or intimidate
Natural Abilities

Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 71%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 236/236
ISP: 125/113
SDC:634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP:155/155

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rogue Trader » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:26 am

Bryke wrote:Original post: 1d100 = 7 this is for charm or impress (Bryke has a -20% to this)

Original post: 1d100 = 14 | 55% invoke trust or intimidate

The Helmet is not available.

Please confirm which items you are purchasing from those noted as available, and I will add them to your sheet and deduct the funds.

Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Bryke » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Bryke confirms purchase for everything but the lattice worked helmet. YES!!!!
Natural Abilities

Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 71%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bryke » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:59 am

Looking for another custom holster for other PH-21. Was 750cred.

Looking for Heavy MD weapons gun rack, to hold PH-400, NE Vulcan, and maybe 3 more weapons. Good/High quality. In the style of a swordsman that displays their blades?
Natural Abilities

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rogue Trader » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:50 am

Bryke wrote:Looking for another custom holster for other PH-21. Was 750cred.

Available at same cost.

Bryke wrote:Looking for Heavy MD weapons gun rack, to hold PH-400, NE Vulcan, and maybe 3 more weapons. Good/High quality. In the style of a swordsman that displays their blades?

Available
Cost: 600 Credits.

Total cost 1350 Credits.

Please confirm your purchases.

Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Bryke » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 am

All purchases confirmed.

1. Holster
2. Heavy MD Gunrack

approximately 2000 cred
Natural Abilities

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bryke » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Due to the discrepancies in the book and the whole, light armor/medium armor fiasco  (like that word) here is Bryke’s revised shopping list for the armor:
[OOC: Consumer said he would speak with you about changing the armor for Bryke, I would like to keep any systems in the helmet that can fit there if possible, but it does not seem feasible so I just listed bare bones what he would rather purchase]

1 Spacer Suit tailored for his size (13’11”) Dimension Book 2, pg 120. 10,000 creds. (matte black)
1 N-50 SuperHeavy Force Field, Dimension Book 2, pg122, 170,000 creds, Bandoleer harness (pg 121).
1 Naruni multitool Dimension Book 2, pg 143, 25,000 creds.
1 HPC Dimension Book 2, pg 143, 1,500 creds. (Wants an encryption system with it, don’t know where that is in any book, but a strong software upgrade is what he is looking for, and any software with Lore galactic, or monsters, or anything like that.)
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Previous

Return to Phase World: Center