The Mall

Dimensional Nexus of the Megaverse

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: The Mall

Postby Rogue Trader » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:46 am

FINAL SHOPPING POST

Kesslan

Your military bearing has an impact on the salesman. While he can't budge on the ammo or other standard items without cutting into his overhead, he sees that you have properly cared for your equipment so he offers a one-time price adjustment.

For the Bullet Bike and C-40R railgun, Jet Pack, and modified body armor, he will offer 143,000 Credits

That's his top offer.

Bryke

Sales
NE-BA-26 armor 43,880 Credits

Purchases

2x Black Metal-Spray (DB2, Pg 143): 8000 credits (4000ea) - unknown availability but the similar item "Emergency Hull Patcher" spray is COMMON
Holographic Personal Computer (DB2, Pg 143): 1500 credits Base - I assume this is common availability
E-Clip Powered Multitool (DB2, Pg 143): 25,000 credits - UNCOMMON AVAILABILITY
Wrist-worn Telepathic Communicator (DB2, Pg 128): 52,000 credits - unknown availability
Phase Sword [Karambit knives, sized for Bryke] x2 (DB2, Pg 124): 60,000
(Built into Bryke's PH-40 Phase Beamers, think the cost would be an extra 10-30K per beamer) - THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE

You need to have included rolls for the items of uncommon or higher availability, as noted in my post above. I can't be doing shopping shit for two weeks in a row so you have to do better at getting your shopping posts up when everyone else is doing it.

Augmenting Helmet (DB2, Pg 128): 50,000 I assume this is RARE availability
N-50 Super Heavy Force Field (DB2, Pg 128): 170,000 UNCOMMON availability
E-Clips: 24,000 worth (to make things relatively even) Common

Get your shopping rolls up post-haste. If they're not done before Consumer is ready to start the next adventure you'll be leaving without these items.
"I won't lead you to temptation, but I can give you directions." - The Rogue Trader

Ask not what your GM can do for you, Ask what can you do for your GM - Proposed AGM Motto
Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Kesslan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 pm

Rogue Trader wrote:FINAL SHOPPING POST

Kesslan

Your military bearing has an impact on the salesman. While he can't budge on the ammo or other standard items without cutting into his overhead, he sees that you have properly cared for your equipment so he offers a one-time price adjustment.

For the Bullet Bike and C-40R railgun, Jet Pack, and modified body armor, he will offer 143,000 Credits

That's his top offer.

Works for me!
Kesslan's Character Sheet
HP: 79 SDC: 157
MDC Skull: 22

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rogue Trader » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:50 am

Kesslan

The amount of 220,470 Credits (77,470 for standard items and 143,000 for modified items sold) has been added to your equipment sheet, and the sold items removed.

Bryke

The amount of 43,880 Credits has been added to your character sheet and the sold items removed.

Scythe

2x Black Metal-Spray (DB2, Pg 143): 8000 credits (4000ea)
Holographic Personal Computer (DB2, Pg 143): 1500 credits Base
E-Clip Powered Multitool (DB2, Pg 143): 25,000 credits
Wrist-worn Telepathic Communicator (DB2, Pg 128): 52,000 credits
Phase Sword (DB2, Pg 124): 30,000 credits

Total = 116,500 credits

M.D.C. material for his cloak 6,000 Credits (Note that this is 1/2 the cost of the MDC Branagan Overcoat)

Travel bag of MDC material - EB-20 Hunter Environmental Backpack 8,500 credits

(32 sets) Talisman materials - assume 5 credits each. 160 credits total

Grand total = 131,160 credits

Credits have been deducted and items added to your equipment sheet.
"I won't lead you to temptation, but I can give you directions." - The Rogue Trader

Ask not what your GM can do for you, Ask what can you do for your GM - Proposed AGM Motto
Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Kesslan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:47 pm

Kesslan will try to use the funds he has from selling things to find equipment/furniture as per this post: viewtopic.php?p=1370027#p1370027

All of those things are readily available in the galactic Rogues HQ already - specifically, there are 3 labs dedicated to fabrication and research. If you still want them for Kesslan's room, let me know and I'll try to figure a price.

Alright well if I don't need the fabrication things, I'd still like a price for the funishings such as the gun wall etc

Kesslan will additionally send 5,000 credits to Raz's mother with a thank you note and a 'sorry for the mess'.

Noted

Kesslan will then look into obtaining some more cybernetics:
Shock Fangs (P48 Bionic SB) (No price is listed in any book for these) This is the same effect - though slightly less effective - as the Neural stingers. I'll charge as this item, prorated for the reduced effect. 26,250 Credits before installation

Works for me

Vehicle Linking Headjack Hardware (P138 AU:GG) 60k For headjack software upgrade (Kesslan will use the 25k from the merc group signing bonus towards this)

NOTE: This hardware requires that the VEHICLE also be upgraded to interface with the headjack. 60,000 credits for the headjack upgrade - before installation PLUS 30,000 Credits to upgrade a terrestrial vehicle or 240,000 Credits for a spacecraft. Note that this WILL NOT WORK with an unadapted vehicle.

Note: I'm aware of this. I just don't presently have a vehicle I wish to modify this way.

Kesslan will also see if he can't find someone with an 'Auto-Medic' (P109-110) to have the Bone Augmentation and Tissue and Muscle Boosting (Listed on P110) done, or at least get a price on doing so, so he knows for the future.

I'm sorry - what book is this in?

Sorry, I forgot to list the book, it's in DB06 Three Galaxies

Finally he will see if he can find someone offering the 'Ambidextrous' Genetic Enhancement (P145 AU:GG)

In PW this technology is offered by the Splugorth at a price of 180,000 Credits for this enhancement.

Alright, though DL did merge the AU universe with the PW universe using the Atorians as a Vassal State of the TGE option

Skill rolls:
Social Rolls if needed:
Trust/Intimidate: 65% (75% Vs Armed Forces Personnel) 1d100 = 85
Charm/Impress: 25% 1d100 = 26

To try and think who might have the best odds of offering such things:
Lore: Galactic/Alien 49% 1d100 = 76

To find black market sources:
Find Contraband 62% 1d100 = 97
Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 11
Under Cover Ops 84% 1d100 = 33

To find/try to convince possible Military/PMC groups that might let him pay for such services:
Military Etiquette 49% 1d100 = 90

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Alvidan » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:08 am

Perception (26%): 1d100 = 93
JIC: 1d20 = 1
JIC%: 1d100 = 51

Alvidan stops by the mall on the way home. Today, he is using public transportation...the pain from the new tattoo might be distracting if he were to try to fly himself using his gravity pack.

What he needs is probably a basic Spacer Suit, it will have everything he needs to convert the Psionic Crystal Armor to an EBA version. While he will be able to do away with much that is not required, there is going to be enough left that IS required that there will likely be some penalty to movement. The bulk of the air cylinders would be the main difficulty. They might be made removable for when working in areas with breathable air, he will have to consider it that would reduce the functionality of the environmental integrity systems.

Shopping is not his forte, but there are entire sections of the market dedicated to selling materials for spacers, so he has a fair shot.

Intelligence (64%) 1d100 = 95: to figure out what shops have what he wants
Land Navigation (41%) 1d100 = 60: to locate the right area of the market
Computer Operation (55%) 1d100 = 59: to find information on what he is looking for
Field Armorer (70%) 1d100 = 33: To locate compatible items
Charm/Impress (30%) 1d100 = 79: To make a good impression
Trust/Intimidate (60%) 1d100 = 49: to get a decent price
Alvidan
P.P.E.: 135/135
I.S.P.: 103/103
M.D.C.: 91/91
NE-BA 26: Main Body 90 Physical 20 Virtual/90
Visible Weapons: Phase Sword
NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle
Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher (Patron Item)
Grav Pack
Constants: Impervious to Shape Shifting, HF/AF 12 if recognized (Atlantean), Sense Vampires (1000'), Sense Ley Lines (5 m), Sixth Sense
Alvidan

Postby Rogue Trader » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:00 am

Kesslan

furniture
wall mounted weapon racks: 1000 Credits each
armour storage lockers: 1000 credits each
good quality dressers, closets and a high end bed to sleep on: Already provided in your room but if you want to replace them with high-quality replacements assume 1000 credits per item

For these tell me how many of each items and the total you're willing to spend.

Bionics/Genetics
Shock Fangs: 26,250 Credits
Vehicle Linking Headjack Hardware: 60,000 Credits
Bone Augmentation and Tissue and Muscle Boosting: 50,000 Credits for both procedures
  • Tissue boosting: Add 2d6+30 to SDC, 14 to P.S., 1d4 to Spd
  • Bone augmentation: add 1d4 to Hit Points and 2d4 to SDC
    IF PURCHASED PLEASE POST THESE ROLLS TO THE LEVEL UP SHEET

Ambidextrous Genetic Enhancement: 180,000 Credits if done by Splugorth

Total plus bionics installation: 312,813 Credits

PLEASE CONFIRM OR DENY EACH PURCHASE

Alvidan

NOTE: Availability rolls should be made from the applicable sill list here., though for future reference they are not needed for common items, which this Spacer's Suit is.

Spacer Suit: 12,000 Credits

PLEASE CONFIRM OR DENY THE ABOVE PURCHASE

Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Alvidan » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:11 am

(Rolls Held over)
OOC Comments
Lacking most of the required skills for making a purchase, I was attempting skill substitutions. Field Armorer seemed a reasonably good choice to sub for Appraise under the circumstances. Intelligence was my best substitute for Streetwise. A least I do have decent Charm and Trust chances.

For future reference: Skill Substitutions are not allowable.

Alvidan is not good at bargaining and accepts the offered cost.

Credits deducted. Happy crafting.
Alvidan
P.P.E.: 135/135
I.S.P.: 103/103
M.D.C.: 91/91
NE-BA 26: Main Body 90 Physical 20 Virtual/90
Visible Weapons: Phase Sword
NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle
Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher (Patron Item)
Grav Pack
Constants: Impervious to Shape Shifting, HF/AF 12 if recognized (Atlantean), Sense Vampires (1000'), Sense Ley Lines (5 m), Sixth Sense
Alvidan

Postby Kesslan » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:55 am

Rogue Trader wrote:Kesslan

furniture
wall mounted weapon racks: 1000 Credits each
armour storage lockers: 1000 credits each
good quality dressers, closets and a high end bed to sleep on: Already provided in your room but if you want to replace them with high-quality replacements assume 1000 credits per item

For these tell me how many of each items and the total you're willing to spend.

Bionics/Genetics
Shock Fangs: 26,250 Credits
Vehicle Linking Headjack Hardware: 60,000 Credits
Bone Augmentation and Tissue and Muscle Boosting: 50,000 Credits for both procedures
  • Tissue boosting: Add 2d6+30 to SDC, 14 to P.S., 1d4 to Spd
  • Bone augmentation: add 1d4 to Hit Points and 2d4 to SDC
    IF PURCHASED PLEASE POST THESE ROLLS TO THE LEVEL UP SHEET

Ambidextrous Genetic Enhancement: 180,000 Credits if done by Splugorth

Total plus bionics installation: 312,813 Credits

PLEASE CONFIRM OR DENY EACH PURCHASE

Ambidex will have to wait since that will push me over the amount of credits I have at the moment. I'll save that for next time and get the rest on this list. For the furniture let's call it 4 weapon racks, 2 armour lockers and a full set of high end furniture.

New Total:
4 weapon racks, 2 armor lockers, 1 dresser, 1 closet, 1 bed: 9,000 Credits
Shock Fangs, Vehicle Linking Headjack Hardware, Bone Augmentation and Tissue and Muscle Boosting: 132,813 Credits

Adjusted Grand Total: 141,813 Credits

THESE CREDITS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED. PLEASE ADD THE LISTED ITEMS TO YOUR SHEET.

Constant Effects:

Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bryke » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:37 pm

2x Black Metal-Spray (DB2, Pg 143): 8000 credits (4000ea) - unknown availability but the similar item
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 42
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 8
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 56

"Emergency Hull Patcher" spray is COMMON
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 6
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 59
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 69

Holographic Personal Computer (DB2, Pg 143): 1500 credits Base - I assume this is common availability
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 98
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 75
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 15

E-Clip Powered Multitool (DB2, Pg 143): 25,000 credits - UNCOMMON AVAILABILITY
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 26
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 25
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 27

Wrist-worn Telepathic Communicator (DB2, Pg 128): 52,000 credits - unknown availability
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 60
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 93
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 42

Phase Sword [Karambit knives, sized for Bryke] x2 (DB2, Pg 124): 60,000
(Built into Bryke's PH-40 Phase Beamers, think the cost would be an extra 10-30K per beamer) - THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE

Augmenting Helmet (DB2, Pg 128): 50,000 I assume this is RARE availability
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 27
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 91
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 52

N-50 Super Heavy Force Field (DB2, Pg 128): 170,000 UNCOMMON availability
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 23
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 41
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 71

E-Clips: 24,000 worth (to make things relatively even) Common
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 39
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 9
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 22

"You need to have included rolls for the items of uncommon or higher availability, as noted in my post above. I can't be doing shopping shit for two weeks in a row so you have to do better at getting your shopping posts up when everyone else is doing it."

I was gone from EU for a awhile. Totally spaced the common/uncommon roll(s) before I was heading out in the tracker also.
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 75%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 236/140
ISP: 125/75
SDC:634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP:155/155

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron