The Mall

Dimensional Nexus of the Megaverse

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: The Mall

Postby Rogue Trader » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:46 am

FINAL SHOPPING POST

Kesslan

Your military bearing has an impact on the salesman. While he can't budge on the ammo or other standard items without cutting into his overhead, he sees that you have properly cared for your equipment so he offers a one-time price adjustment.

For the Bullet Bike and C-40R railgun, Jet Pack, and modified body armor, he will offer 143,000 Credits

That's his top offer.

Bryke

Sales
NE-BA-26 armor 43,880 Credits

Purchases

2x Black Metal-Spray (DB2, Pg 143): 8000 credits (4000ea) - unknown availability but the similar item "Emergency Hull Patcher" spray is COMMON
Holographic Personal Computer (DB2, Pg 143): 1500 credits Base - I assume this is common availability
E-Clip Powered Multitool (DB2, Pg 143): 25,000 credits - UNCOMMON AVAILABILITY
Wrist-worn Telepathic Communicator (DB2, Pg 128): 52,000 credits - unknown availability
Phase Sword [Karambit knives, sized for Bryke] x2 (DB2, Pg 124): 60,000
(Built into Bryke's PH-40 Phase Beamers, think the cost would be an extra 10-30K per beamer) - THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE

You need to have included rolls for the items of uncommon or higher availability, as noted in my post above. I can't be doing shopping shit for two weeks in a row so you have to do better at getting your shopping posts up when everyone else is doing it.

Augmenting Helmet (DB2, Pg 128): 50,000 I assume this is RARE availability
N-50 Super Heavy Force Field (DB2, Pg 128): 170,000 UNCOMMON availability
E-Clips: 24,000 worth (to make things relatively even) Common

Get your shopping rolls up post-haste. If they're not done before Consumer is ready to start the next adventure you'll be leaving without these items.
"I won't lead you to temptation, but I can give you directions." - The Rogue Trader

Ask not what your GM can do for you, Ask what can you do for your GM - Proposed AGM Motto
Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Kesslan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 pm

Rogue Trader wrote:FINAL SHOPPING POST

Kesslan

Your military bearing has an impact on the salesman. While he can't budge on the ammo or other standard items without cutting into his overhead, he sees that you have properly cared for your equipment so he offers a one-time price adjustment.

For the Bullet Bike and C-40R railgun, Jet Pack, and modified body armor, he will offer 143,000 Credits

That's his top offer.

Works for me!
Kesslan's Character Sheet
HP: 79 SDC: 157
MDC Skull: 22

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rogue Trader » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:50 am

Kesslan

The amount of 220,470 Credits (77,470 for standard items and 143,000 for modified items sold) has been added to your equipment sheet, and the sold items removed.

Bryke

The amount of 43,880 Credits has been added to your character sheet and the sold items removed.

Scythe

2x Black Metal-Spray (DB2, Pg 143): 8000 credits (4000ea)
Holographic Personal Computer (DB2, Pg 143): 1500 credits Base
E-Clip Powered Multitool (DB2, Pg 143): 25,000 credits
Wrist-worn Telepathic Communicator (DB2, Pg 128): 52,000 credits
Phase Sword (DB2, Pg 124): 30,000 credits

Total = 116,500 credits

M.D.C. material for his cloak 6,000 Credits (Note that this is 1/2 the cost of the MDC Branagan Overcoat)

Travel bag of MDC material - EB-20 Hunter Environmental Backpack 8,500 credits

(32 sets) Talisman materials - assume 5 credits each. 160 credits total

Grand total = 131,160 credits

Credits have been deducted and items added to your equipment sheet.
"I won't lead you to temptation, but I can give you directions." - The Rogue Trader

Ask not what your GM can do for you, Ask what can you do for your GM - Proposed AGM Motto
Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Kesslan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:47 pm

Kesslan will try to use the funds he has from selling things to find equipment/furniture as per this post: viewtopic.php?p=1370027#p1370027

All of those things are readily available in the galactic Rogues HQ already - specifically, there are 3 labs dedicated to fabrication and research. If you still want them for Kesslan's room, let me know and I'll try to figure a price.

Alright well if I don't need the fabrication things, I'd still like a price for the funishings such as the gun wall etc

Kesslan will additionally send 5,000 credits to Raz's mother with a thank you note and a 'sorry for the mess'.

Noted

Kesslan will then look into obtaining some more cybernetics:
Shock Fangs (P48 Bionic SB) (No price is listed in any book for these) This is the same effect - though slightly less effective - as the Neural stingers. I'll charge as this item, prorated for the reduced effect. 26,250 Credits before installation

Works for me

Vehicle Linking Headjack Hardware (P138 AU:GG) 60k For headjack software upgrade (Kesslan will use the 25k from the merc group signing bonus towards this)

NOTE: This hardware requires that the VEHICLE also be upgraded to interface with the headjack. 60,000 credits for the headjack upgrade - before installation PLUS 30,000 Credits to upgrade a terrestrial vehicle or 240,000 Credits for a spacecraft. Note that this WILL NOT WORK with an unadapted vehicle.

Note: I'm aware of this. I just don't presently have a vehicle I wish to modify this way.

Kesslan will also see if he can't find someone with an 'Auto-Medic' (P109-110) to have the Bone Augmentation and Tissue and Muscle Boosting (Listed on P110) done, or at least get a price on doing so, so he knows for the future.

I'm sorry - what book is this in?

Sorry, I forgot to list the book, it's in DB06 Three Galaxies

Finally he will see if he can find someone offering the 'Ambidextrous' Genetic Enhancement (P145 AU:GG)

In PW this technology is offered by the Splugorth at a price of 180,000 Credits for this enhancement.

Alright, though DL did merge the AU universe with the PW universe using the Atorians as a Vassal State of the TGE option

Skill rolls:
Social Rolls if needed:
Trust/Intimidate: 65% (75% Vs Armed Forces Personnel) 1d100 = 85
Charm/Impress: 25% 1d100 = 26

To try and think who might have the best odds of offering such things:
Lore: Galactic/Alien 49% 1d100 = 76

To find black market sources:
Find Contraband 62% 1d100 = 97
Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 11
Under Cover Ops 84% 1d100 = 33

To find/try to convince possible Military/PMC groups that might let him pay for such services:
Military Etiquette 49% 1d100 = 90

Constant Effects:
Autododge +5, Mildly Radioactive, Can see Ultra-Violet spectrum of light, Takes 1/2 Damage from Radiation, Immune to Horror Factor, No fear of heights. Cybernetics: See Character Sheet. Can make Aimed/Called shots while running, swimming, parachuting or from a moving vehicle without penalty. Steady Nerves: Driving Penalties 1/2. Street Rep (Hardcase to be Feared): HF14 when Angry/Threatening.

Rose (To Kesslan): I don't suppose you're planning an assault on all free kind are you?
Daisy (OOC) Figures big crowds don't seem to be his thing, unless he's firing on them.
Rex: his ears rotate like dishes towards Kesslan's roar and the response from his foes, "trouble."
Al: Listening to the roar Al nods. "That would be Kesslan. Which most of the time means the exact same thing."
Theme Songs: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive , Disturbed: Indestructible , Johnny Cash: Hurt , UNKLE: Burn My Shadow, The Kinks: I'm not like everybody else, The Equalizer theme song, X Ambassadors: Jungle (feat. Jamie N Commons)
Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Alvidan » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:08 am

Perception (26%): 1d100 = 93
JIC: 1d20 = 1
JIC%: 1d100 = 51

Alvidan stops by the mall on the way home. Today, he is using public transportation...the pain from the new tattoo might be distracting if he were to try to fly himself using his gravity pack.

What he needs is probably a basic Spacer Suit, it will have everything he needs to convert the Psionic Crystal Armor to an EBA version. While he will be able to do away with much that is not required, there is going to be enough left that IS required that there will likely be some penalty to movement. The bulk of the air cylinders would be the main difficulty. They might be made removable for when working in areas with breathable air, he will have to consider it that would reduce the functionality of the environmental integrity systems.

Shopping is not his forte, but there are entire sections of the market dedicated to selling materials for spacers, so he has a fair shot.

Intelligence (64%) 1d100 = 95: to figure out what shops have what he wants
Land Navigation (41%) 1d100 = 60: to locate the right area of the market
Computer Operation (55%) 1d100 = 59: to find information on what he is looking for
Field Armorer (70%) 1d100 = 33: To locate compatible items
Charm/Impress (30%) 1d100 = 79: To make a good impression
Trust/Intimidate (60%) 1d100 = 49: to get a decent price
Alvidan
P.P.E.: 55/135
I.S.P.: 93/103
M.D.C.: 91/91
NE-BA 26: Main Body 90 Physical 20 Virtual/90
Visible Weapons: Phase Sword
NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle
Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher (Patron Item)
Grav Pack
Constants: Impervious to Shape Shifting, HF/AF 12 if recognized (Atlantean), Sense Vampires (1000'), Sense Ley Lines (5 m), Sixth Sense
Alvidan

Postby Rogue Trader » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:00 am

Kesslan

furniture
wall mounted weapon racks: 1000 Credits each
armour storage lockers: 1000 credits each
good quality dressers, closets and a high end bed to sleep on: Already provided in your room but if you want to replace them with high-quality replacements assume 1000 credits per item

For these tell me how many of each items and the total you're willing to spend.

Bionics/Genetics
Shock Fangs: 26,250 Credits
Vehicle Linking Headjack Hardware: 60,000 Credits
Bone Augmentation and Tissue and Muscle Boosting: 50,000 Credits for both procedures
  • Tissue boosting: Add 2d6+30 to SDC, 14 to P.S., 1d4 to Spd
  • Bone augmentation: add 1d4 to Hit Points and 2d4 to SDC
    IF PURCHASED PLEASE POST THESE ROLLS TO THE LEVEL UP SHEET

Ambidextrous Genetic Enhancement: 180,000 Credits if done by Splugorth

Total plus bionics installation: 312,813 Credits

PLEASE CONFIRM OR DENY EACH PURCHASE

Alvidan

NOTE: Availability rolls should be made from the applicable sill list here., though for future reference they are not needed for common items, which this Spacer's Suit is.

Spacer Suit: 12,000 Credits

PLEASE CONFIRM OR DENY THE ABOVE PURCHASE

Rogue Trader
Assistant Game Master

Postby Alvidan » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:11 am

(Rolls Held over)
OOC Comments
Lacking most of the required skills for making a purchase, I was attempting skill substitutions. Field Armorer seemed a reasonably good choice to sub for Appraise under the circumstances. Intelligence was my best substitute for Streetwise. A least I do have decent Charm and Trust chances.

For future reference: Skill Substitutions are not allowable.

Alvidan is not good at bargaining and accepts the offered cost.

Credits deducted. Happy crafting.
Alvidan
P.P.E.: 55/135
I.S.P.: 93/103
M.D.C.: 91/91
NE-BA 26: Main Body 90 Physical 20 Virtual/90
Visible Weapons: Phase Sword
NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle
Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher (Patron Item)
Grav Pack
Constants: Impervious to Shape Shifting, HF/AF 12 if recognized (Atlantean), Sense Vampires (1000'), Sense Ley Lines (5 m), Sixth Sense
Alvidan

Postby Kesslan » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:55 am

Rogue Trader wrote:Kesslan

furniture
wall mounted weapon racks: 1000 Credits each
armour storage lockers: 1000 credits each
good quality dressers, closets and a high end bed to sleep on: Already provided in your room but if you want to replace them with high-quality replacements assume 1000 credits per item

For these tell me how many of each items and the total you're willing to spend.

Bionics/Genetics
Shock Fangs: 26,250 Credits
Vehicle Linking Headjack Hardware: 60,000 Credits
Bone Augmentation and Tissue and Muscle Boosting: 50,000 Credits for both procedures
  • Tissue boosting: Add 2d6+30 to SDC, 14 to P.S., 1d4 to Spd
  • Bone augmentation: add 1d4 to Hit Points and 2d4 to SDC
    IF PURCHASED PLEASE POST THESE ROLLS TO THE LEVEL UP SHEET

Ambidextrous Genetic Enhancement: 180,000 Credits if done by Splugorth

Total plus bionics installation: 312,813 Credits

PLEASE CONFIRM OR DENY EACH PURCHASE

Ambidex will have to wait since that will push me over the amount of credits I have at the moment. I'll save that for next time and get the rest on this list. For the furniture let's call it 4 weapon racks, 2 armour lockers and a full set of high end furniture.

New Total:
4 weapon racks, 2 armor lockers, 1 dresser, 1 closet, 1 bed: 9,000 Credits
Shock Fangs, Vehicle Linking Headjack Hardware, Bone Augmentation and Tissue and Muscle Boosting: 132,813 Credits

Adjusted Grand Total: 141,813 Credits

THESE CREDITS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED. PLEASE ADD THE LISTED ITEMS TO YOUR SHEET.

Constant Effects:

Kesslan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Bryke » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:37 pm

2x Black Metal-Spray (DB2, Pg 143): 8000 credits (4000ea) - unknown availability but the similar item
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 42
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 8
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 56

"Emergency Hull Patcher" spray is COMMON
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 6
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 59
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 69

Holographic Personal Computer (DB2, Pg 143): 1500 credits Base - I assume this is common availability
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 98
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 75
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 15

E-Clip Powered Multitool (DB2, Pg 143): 25,000 credits - UNCOMMON AVAILABILITY
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 26
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 25
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 27

Wrist-worn Telepathic Communicator (DB2, Pg 128): 52,000 credits - unknown availability
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 60
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 93
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 42

Phase Sword [Karambit knives, sized for Bryke] x2 (DB2, Pg 124): 60,000
(Built into Bryke's PH-40 Phase Beamers, think the cost would be an extra 10-30K per beamer) - THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE

Augmenting Helmet (DB2, Pg 128): 50,000 I assume this is RARE availability
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 27
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 91
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 52

N-50 Super Heavy Force Field (DB2, Pg 128): 170,000 UNCOMMON availability
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 23
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 41
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 71

E-Clips: 24,000 worth (to make things relatively even) Common
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 55% | 1d100 = 39
Perception Bonus: 35% | 1d100 = 9
General roll for “availability” 1d100 = 22

"You need to have included rolls for the items of uncommon or higher availability, as noted in my post above. I can't be doing shopping shit for two weeks in a row so you have to do better at getting your shopping posts up when everyone else is doing it."

I was gone from EU for a awhile. Totally spaced the common/uncommon roll(s) before I was heading out in the tracker also.
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 83%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 236/236
ISP: 117/125
SDC: 618/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP: 155/155

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
Bryke

Postby Sorrenson » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:03 am

During the period that the DSM is undergoing repairs Sorrenson will slip out to do some shopping. He makes enquiries for the following items:

Spells

Magic Homing Beacon - DB 13 - pg 113
Sense Magic Homing Beacon - DB 13 - pg 114
    These are to try to work into improving the teleport system
Space Swim - DB 13 - pg 114
    Because it sounds fun
Cleanse - BoM - pg 93
    Because sometimes a shower won't cut the grease
Befuddle - BoM - pg 93
    Because sometimes bad guys need to be debuffed
Wave of Frost - BoM - pg 97
    Seems like it could be useful
Exorcism - BoM - pg 119
    This one it to help out Icky.
Annihilate - BoM - pg 150
    I'm a little embarrassed to even ask for this. I even warned DL because its pretty over the top. However puttng this spell into a destructo drone would be amazing!
Dimensional Pockets - BoM - pg 247
    Another big ask. This would be install on a clip for the NE800 for more rockets per clip
Teleport: Self - DB7 - pg pg 48
    Would tie into teleportation improvements on the ship.

Conventional gear

6 x NE-010 Destructo-Drone - Mercenaries - pg 126
1 x NE-020 Combat Drone - Mercenaries - pg 127

Man-sized Power Armor
Something along the lines of Blue Boy PA - WB 34:NG2 - pg 67. To be honest I'm not fussy about which exact one, so long as it's 'Height: Man-size' I'll be happy. Suggest whatever is the least work for you. The intention to to TW it up and use it when the Drudge is too big. So the actual chassis isn't that important to Sorrenson.

NE-28R Micro-Missle Wrist Launcher
DB3 - pg 57
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Dime Store Magic » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:31 am

Mall updates:

The Battle for Center was about a week ago. There is still fighting going on in back alleys and lower levels as the demons and deevils who weren't able to escape back through a portal have begun using guerrilla warfare tactics. If it weren't for the indestructibility of Center's wall, the place would have been utterly destroyed. But that does mean much of what is inside was trashed. The Warlock Market was especially hit hard by the fighting. Many of the magic and psychic beings having premonitions of something 'bad' about to happen left town, whether they were snatched or left is still unknown. What this means though is that magic stuff is going to be extremely hard to come by. Weapons and armor were snatched up left and right, so they too will be difficult to come by. There was also heavy fighting in space, and the shipyards are full of vessels damaged much more heavily than the DSM.

Availability & Rarity Guide

Spell Rarity

Sorrenson specifically:

Thank you for the page references, please list the spell levels as well and your skill rolls to see what you find.

Please also roll for the # of hours to repair the DSM, this will have an impact on the cost (Along with the decision as to whom will do the repairs).

System Damage:
  • FTL System: Jump distance has been reduced by half, and the system takes three times as long to respond. 3d4 hours of repair to fix.
  • Medical bay: Require 1d4 hours of repair to restore operations.
  • Galley: The galley has been wrecked. 1d4 hours of repair before it can be used again.
  • Gym: The gym has been wrecked. 3d4 hours of repair before it can be used again.
  • Lounge: The lounge has been wrecked. 3d4 hours of repair before it can be used again.
  • The starboard gun turrets are offline and will require 1d4 hours of work to repair.
  • Q8 requires 2d4 hours to repair before it can be used.
  • Q5 requires 1d4 hours to repair before it can be used.
  • Q10 requires 1d4 hours to repair before it can be used.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Kaedras Starfall » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:40 am

Crystal Paralyzer (35,000 credits ) - rare (DB2, p. 127)
failed
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 73 (FAIL)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 82 (FAIL)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 4 (to know of particular aliens who deal in crystal weaponry - CRIT SUCCESS)

PH-21 Phase Beamer (50,000 credits) rare (DB2, p. 132)
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 40 (SUCCESS)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 88 (FAIL)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 24 (SUCCESS)
Crystal Short Sword (50,000 credits) rare ( 2 checks required) (DB6, p. 116)
failed
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 69 (FAIL)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 12 (SUCCESS)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 69
(FAIL)

Augmenting Helmet (50,000 credits) - Very rare (3 checks required) (DB2, p. 128)
failed
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 79 (FAIL)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 33 (SUCCESS)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 44 (FAIL)

(2) Empty Quivers (price unknown)
Arrows
    Mundane arrows
    (100) MD arrows - common (100 Credits each)
    (5) ME arrows (300 credits each) uncommon (Rifts GMG, p. 150)
      Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 70 (FAIL)
      Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 57 (SUCCESS)
      Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 79 (FAIL)
    (5) HE arrows (900 credits each) uncommon (Rifts GMG, p. 150)
      Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 50 (FAIL)
      Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 93 (FAIL)
      Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 30 (SUCCESS)
    (5) Tranquilizer gas arrows (400 credits each) uncommon (Rifts GMG, p. 150)
      Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 84 (FAIL)(
      Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 60 (SUCCESS)
      Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 23 (SUCCESS)
    (3) Neural disruptor arrows (400 credits each) uncommon (Rifts GMG, p. 150)
      Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 38 (SUCCESS)
      Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 60 (SUCCESS)
      Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 10 (SUCCESS)

Magic Arrows
    (20) Swarm arrows (2,000 credits each) uncommon (MercOps, p. 142)
    failed
      Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 71 (FAIL)
      Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 77 (FAIL)
      Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 46 (FAIL)

(1) Energy Bolt arrow (3000 credits) - uncommon (source)
      Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 15 (SUCCESS)
      Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 31 (SUCCESS)
      Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 6 (to know of particular aliens who deal in magic weaponry - SUCCESS)

(2) Paralysis: Lesser arrows (4000 credits each) - uncommon (source)
      Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 51 (FAIL)
      Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 58 (SUCCESS)
      Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 69 (to know of particular aliens who deal in magic weaponry - SUCCESS)
    (10) arrows with Goblin bomb arrowheads (Book of Magic, p. 328; each requires 4 I.S.P. to activate; cost 4,000 credits per spell level; range of these arrows is halved)
      (3) Carpet of Adhesion (16,000 credits each) - rare
      failed
        Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 58 (FAIL)
        Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 93 (FAIL)
        Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 79 (to know of particular aliens who deal in magic weaponry - FAIL)

(2) Fear Grenade (8,000 credits each) - rare
      failed
        Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 62 (FAIL)
        Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 91 (FAIL)
        Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 39 (to know of particular aliens who deal in magic weaponry - FAIL)

(3) Extinguish Fire (8,000 credits each) - rare
      failed
        Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 52 (FAIL)
        Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 34 (SUCCESS)
        Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 91 (to know of particular aliens who deal in magic weaponry - FAIL)

(2) Orb of Cold (12,000 credits each) - rare
        Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 15 (SUCCESS)
        Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 7 (SUCCESS)
        Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 21 (to know of particular aliens who deal in magic weaponry - SUCCESS)
Last edited by Kaedras Starfall on Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 168/168
M.D.C.: 37/37

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
Kaedras Starfall

Postby Sorrenson » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:51 am

Dime Store Magic wrote:Sorrenson specifically:

Thank you for the page references, please list the spell levels as well and your skill rolls to see what you find.

Please also roll for the # of hours to repair the DSM, this will have an impact on the cost (Along with the decision as to whom will do the repairs).

System Damage:
  • FTL System: Jump distance has been reduced by half, and the system takes three times as long to respond. 3d4 hours of repair to fix.
  • Medical bay: Require 1d4 hours of repair to restore operations.
  • Galley: The galley has been wrecked. 1d4 hours of repair before it can be used again.
  • Gym: The gym has been wrecked. 3d4 hours of repair before it can be used again.
  • Lounge: The lounge has been wrecked. 3d4 hours of repair before it can be used again.
  • The starboard gun turrets are offline and will require 1d4 hours of work to repair.
  • Q8 requires 2d4 hours to repair before it can be used.
  • Q5 requires 1d4 hours to repair before it can be used.
  • Q10 requires 1d4 hours to repair before it can be used.

In that case don't worry about it. Sorrenson will focus on getting the ship up and running.
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Juan Echo » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:17 pm

Juan Echo walks into the Naruni Enterprises and goes to his favorite Smyther. Really any Smyther is his favorite, since he has difficulty telling Urqos apart, and this goes doubly for salespeople. He flashes his deific smile (Charm (80%) -- 1d100 = 40), and says, "Good day, Urqos Smyther. I must say, the last EBA you sold me worked better than I could have hoped for. Without it would have died several times over. Unfortunately, it was completely scrapped while saving my life, and I will need to purchase a replacement giant sized NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor with thermo-kinetic armor (DB8: Naruni Wave 2, pp. 37-38)... Maybe I should buy two if you have them in stock.

"The customizations that you provided have proven essential. The side pockets are always useful. And now that I've fought with a light and sound system, I don't know how I can ever fight without one. "
Juan will happily pay his special usual special discount, standard black market price with markup.

"I would also like to purchase more ammunition. Two more drums of high yield grenades (DB3: Phase World Sourcebook, pp. 56). If you have any energy canisters for my Plasma Discharger, I would also like to buy two more of those.

"Finally, I would like to purchase some weapons for brother Lo, on the planet Yaya. He tends to like NE-TA03 Streakers (DB8: Naruni Wave 2, pp. 91-92). Would I be able to purchase two and have them shipped to him?"

"And you know, since it's a gift, I should personalize them for him." Juan picks up a notepad and scrawls a short message. He slides the piece of paper to the Smyther and says, "I would like this message engraved on both of them."

After finishing his shopping at Naruni, he will then go to a clothing store to refill his wardrobe.* He will buy three pairs of cargo shorts, three white tank tops, and two more pairs of Commando brand undergarments**. If he finds anything else that is 'stylish' (at your discretion), he might also add that to his wardrobe.

As he wanders the streets of Center, he will also keep an eye out for an DIP fragmenting grenades (HU: Aliens Unlimited, pp 184-185). This is a low priority item, but if he can purchase a half dozen, it would add a nice bit of diversity to his personal arsenal. If not, he will not be too concerned.

One last thing Juan will like to do is replace some of the gold coins that he lost to the lurduuks. His trip to Seeron reminded him that UTC is not the accepted currency of many parts of the Three Galaxies. Depending on the exchange rate, he will purchase either 500 gold coins (and a leather coin pouch) or up to 10,000 UTC worth in coin, whichever is less.

* Feel free to deduct any money for the purchase of the clothing that Juan is wearing when he returns to the DSM. While I would like to think that he simply swapped his clothes with a random Urqos under very dubious (and drunken) circumstances, he wouldn't be the first person to by a Gronk jersey blacked out drunk.
** When you want to feel stylish, supported, and the air breezing through your nether regions, go Commando.
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 42/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dime Store Magic » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:37 am

Kaedras finds the store of anachronistic weapons to find most of the mundane arrows he's looking for. While there he finds a slumming Star Elf bow enthusiast who directs him to a small shop on level 5 where he finds the home of an alchemist who normally works out of the Warlock Market but is hiding out until things settling down. After a half-hour of talking through the peep hole, he manages to talk his way in and see what wares he has:

PH-21 Phase Beamer 100,000

2 Empty Quivers 100 each

100 MD Arrows 150 each

2d12 = 8 ME Arrows 450 each

2d12 = 16 HE Arrows 1350 each

2d12 = 15 Tranquilizer Arrows 600 each

2d12 = 17 Neural Disrupter Arrows 600 each

2d8 = 5 Energy Bolt Arrows 6000 each

2d8 = 14 Paralysis Arrows 12000 each

2d8 = 13 Orb of Cold Arrows 30000 each

Kaedras can decide out of how many are available how many he wants of the items above.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Metri » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:15 pm

Metri ventures out on his own into the Center Mall. At first he isn't quite sure what he wants, so is browsing, but then coalesces on the idea of investigating whether he has sufficient credits to purchase himself some sort of robot to help him with all the technological issues he is woefully inadequate to address.

Altess Advocate Robot. (DB13 p.104-105. 4-5M UTC retail w/o markup) <== Note: Metri only has 4.185M to his name. If found, will likely walk away from initial offer (which will be too rich for his blood after markup)
"Availability rolls"
Invoke Trust: 92% | 1d100 = 11
Anthropology: 80% | 1d100 = 87
Lore: Galactic/Alien: 75%| 1d100 = 5

V-1000 Personal Assistant-Bot. (WB31 p.93-95. 1.999M Earth Credits w/o markup) <== Since SDC, if found, will be trying to obtain "feature-filled" one. Hoping "equivalents for the vast majority of Earth equipment also exist, so by and large every Rifts book is fair game- the only exceptions are very particular, Earth-centric tech (e.g., Mindwerks implants)" applies here.
"Availability rolls"
Invoke Trust: 92% | 1d100 = 28
Anthropology: 80% | 1d100 = 6
Lore: Galactic/Alien: 75%| 1d100 = 19

Base Price: 600k
    - Commerce (40k)
    - Computers (98k)
    - Medical Assistant (100k)
    - Security (95k)
    - Farm Labor (67k)
    - Animal Police Dog (250k)
    + Built-In Translator (30k)
    + Human Personality Emulation (400k)
    + Built-In Radio Receive and Transmitter (19k)
    + Bio-Scan Medical Survey Unit (300k)
    Total: 1.999M
Metri
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dime Store Magic » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:11 pm

Metri

Altess Advocate Robot - LOL, no.

V-1000 Personal Assistant-Bot - 300K

Metri can find an equivalent robot assistant. Normally they'd be cheaper, but you can see that some fighting made it into the store, so it's obvious the vendor is trying to re-coop his losses. He's able to provide the following add-ons:

- Commerce
- Computers
- Medical Assistant
- Security
+ Built-In Translator
+ Human Personality Emulation
+ Built-In Radio Receive and Transmitter
+ Bio-Scan Medical Survey Unit

Keep in mind it's an assistant. It wants to 'assist' and not 'take-over' most tasks. For example, using the commerce program, it might know if a price is reasonable or not, but it won't be a hard negotiator.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Metri » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:32 am

Dime Store Magic wrote:Metri

Altess Advocate Robot - LOL, no.

V-1000 Personal Assistant-Bot - 300K

Metri can find an equivalent robot assistant. Normally they'd be cheaper, but you can see that some fighting made it into the store, so it's obvious the vendor is trying to re-coop his losses. He's able to provide the following add-ons:

- Commerce
- Computers
- Medical Assistant
- Security
+ Built-In Translator
+ Human Personality Emulation
+ Built-In Radio Receive and Transmitter
+ Bio-Scan Medical Survey Unit

Keep in mind it's an assistant. It wants to 'assist' and not 'take-over' most tasks. For example, using the commerce program, it might know if a price is reasonable or not, but it won't be a hard negotiator.

"A hard bargain you drive, hmm." Metri acknowledges, "Succeeded you have in making a sale, yess. Sincerely hope, I do, brighter days ahead you have." The Yhabbayar gestures solemnly at the battle-damage and offers non-verbal sympathy to the shopkeep. Then he completes the transaction, offering over one of his cred-sticks for deduction of payment.

Once the purchase is complete, Metri takes a moment to telemechanically assess the things he needs to do to "start-up" his assistant properly for the first time. He subsequently decides on a name/designation and establishes security protocols.

"Designation: Diyhu [pronounced DEE-yoo], acknowledge." Metri starts. Diyhu confirms its new identification and recognition of Metri as its proprietor and the two depart the store.

When they are back in the bustle of the general shopping area, Metri gestures for Diyhu to come close. His assistant 'bot complies, leaning in close. "Damaged, our ship is. In need of repairs. Thinking I am, another robot for repair purposes we can find? In a great hurry we are."

"Certainly," Diyhu replies with a surprising amount of confidence. "Allow me a moment to interface with the shopping kiosk and we can narrow our field of search. If traditional retail vendors are unable to meet your procurement needs, we can investigate more exotic sources. Colony ships sometimes utilize such repair 'bots to maintain the vessel during long journeys. Their wholesale vendors may be open to negotiations."

((Diyhu (assist). Research. 80% | 1d100 = 47))

Utility Robots. DB14 (Thundercloud) p.118 (1.4M (new), 850k (used) +125k per additional skill)
- Additonal skills (hoping for as many as possible, but with the following priority): Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Spaceship Mechanics, Sensory Equipment, Weapons Engineer, Computer Repair, Firefighting, Locksmith, Aircraft Mechanics
"Availability rolls"
Invoke Trust: 92% | 1d100 = 80
Anthropology: 80% | 1d100 = 57
Lore: Galactic/Alien: 75%| 1d100 = 2

"Assistant rolls"
Appraise Goods: 88% | 1d100 = 78
Barter: 65% | 1d100 = 94
Research: 80% | 1d100 = 2
Artificial Intelligence: 50% | 1d100 = 38
Streetwise: 50% | 1d100 = 83
Metri
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kaedras Starfall » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:18 am

Kaedras will purchase the following:

PH-21 Phase Beamer - 100,000 UTC
2 quivers - 200 UTC
100 MD arrows - 15,000 UTC
8 ME arrows - 3,600 UTC
16 HE arrows - 21,600 UTC
15 Tranq arrows - 9,000 UTC
15 N-D arrows - 9,000 UTC
5 En Bolt arrows - 30,000 UTC
10 para arrows - 120,000 UTC
10 cold orb arrows - 300,000 UTC

TOTAL - 608,400 UTC
Kaedras Starfall

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
Kaedras Starfall

Postby Kaedras Starfall » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:54 am

Kaedras will help Juan try to locate the items he wishes to purchase.

giant sized NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor with thermo-kinetic armor
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 84 (FAIL)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 84 (FAIL)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 44 (FAIL)

Two drums of high yield grenades
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 73 (FAIL)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 97 (FAIL)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 74 (FAIL)

energy canisters for Plasma Discharger
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 4 (CRIT. SUCCESS)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 73 (FAIL)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 2 (CRIT. SUCCESS)

NE-TA03 Streakers
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 35 (SUCCESS)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 20 (SUCCESS)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 3 (CRIT. SUCCESS)

DIP fragmenting grenades
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 95 (FAIL)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 28 (SUCCESS)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 72 (FAIL)

gold coins
    Charm/Impress: 45% 1d100 = 32 (SUCCESS)
    Streetwise 60% 1d100 = 14 (SUCCESS)
    Lore: Galactic Aliens 35% 1d100 = 47 (FAIL)
Kaedras Starfall

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Kaedras Starfall

Postby Dime Store Magic » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Kaedras

I've added the phase beamer to the equipment sheet and deducted the credits. I didn't touch the arrows

Edit: I don't know where the rest of the sentence went, but I didn't add the arrows because you had a custom format for how you listed them on the equipment sheet and I didn't want to mess it up.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Kaedras Starfall » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:08 pm

Dime Store Magic wrote:Kaedras

I've added the phase beamer to the equipment sheet and deducted the credits. I didn't touch the arrows

Thank you! I will gladly allocate the arrows. :)

EDIT: arrows allocated.

DSM wrote:because you had a custom format for how you listed them on the equipment sheet and I didn't want to mess it up.[/b]

Yeah - that's the old D&D'er in me - I gotta track all my arrows religiously. LOL
Last edited by Kaedras Starfall on Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaedras Starfall

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Kaedras Starfall

Postby Dime Store Magic » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Juan

Smythers looks extremely sad as Juan and Kaedras come into his store. Juan makes typical deific decrees for which Kaedras (only slightly drunk at this point) interprets to the Uteni. The Uteni points to his various empty shelves and speaks of supply chain disruptions and attacks. On a video screen is video footage of a NE-R2000 "Reaper" Assault Robot robot laying waste to various deevil and demonic foes around the Gates. Every few minutes, an add for Cool Bananas comes up with a voice-ver saying, "After every battle, I drink Cool Bananas, nothing tastes better while smelling napalm in the morning."

He pulls up his tablet and punches in some instructions.

Still very sorry, Smyther says, "My lord, I do have one NE-BA-26 body armor in your size, unfortunately it is the base model with no additional features." He hesitates a moment and adds, "and the cost is 100,000 UTC."

Quickly before Juan says anything he adds, "We are out of the grenades, but do have four NE-TA03 Streakers in stock, they are 75,000 UTC each. We would be pleased to engrave them at no additional cost." The Uteni also has 2d12 = 6 Plasma Cannisters at 15,000 UTC each

Later, he finds a clothing vendor and finds the clothing he's looking for only 1000 UTC. He finds a money changer who is willing to exchange UTC to gold for only a 50% mark up (,so 6666 UTC in gold for 10,000 utc). "Many have come by in these uncertain times to exchange their money into something more durable." The four eyed, very plant looking alien says.

The DIP grenades are a lost cause. (mainly because I do not seem them in my copy of Aliens Unlimited).
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Dime Store Magic » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Metri

Metri and Diyhu wander around the various store-fronts. Most are blasted, hollowed out wrecks. After speaking to a number of other individuals looking to buy more heavy duty robots and such Metri realizes that all of them have been conscripted by the Prometheans to repair damage to Center itself (primarily at the Gates and Shipyard) and with very lucrative terms such that no vendor is willing to break them.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Starchief » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:09 pm

System Damage
  • FTL System: 3d4 = 7
  • Medical bay: 1d4 = 3
  • Galley: 1d4 = 1
  • Gym: 3d4 = 9
  • Lounge: 3d4 = 8
  • Starboard gun turrets: 1d4 = 1
  • Q8: 2d4 = 7
  • Q5: 1d4 = 3
  • Q10: 1d4 = 2

Shopping
Starchief looks for a good deal on a PSE with some cool upgrades

PSE-7000 Portable Scanner – 1,500,000 credits (DB6 p105-108)
  • 10 Terabytes of memory
  • Add on 1: Bio-Unit (3 TB) – 120,000 credits
  • Add on 2: Video and audio recording add-on (1 TB) - 5,000 credits
  • Add on 3: Scanner Booster (1 TB) – 50,000 credits
  • Ports 1-2: Alien Culture Database (2x100 TB chips) – 500,000 credits
  • Port 3: History Library Database (50 TB chip) – 25,000 credits
  • Port 4: 50 TB chip – 150,000 credits
  • Port 5: 50 TB chip – 150,000 credits

Total book price: 2,500,000 credits

Invoke Trust: 1d100 = 52/92%
Streetwise: 1d100 = 30/66%
Find Contraband: 1d100 = 40/86%
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3

Ledger
Starchief
Group Leader

Postby Dime Store Magic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:41 am

StarChief (DSM repairs)

41 hours worth of work

With Sorrenson's sudden departure, StarChief has to scramble (and name drop) to find a shipyard contractor who has time to come take a look at the damage to the Dime Store Magic. The contractor spends a couple of hours looking at the various damage, the expression on her face has a quizzical look as she pulls out feathers and pokes at what looks suspiciously like bird crap inside various control panels.

She says, "Most of this work is cosmetic, broken display and control panels. Nothing serious, I am surprised you don't want to do the work yourself. Normally, I'd charge about 75K and send a few of my apprentices to do the work over a week's time, but as you know, the shipyard is bursting at the seems from ships damaged much more heavily." You can hear her murmur about entitled godlings not understanding work priorities. "However, when I mentioned your ship to my bosses, they said to bump it to the top. So I can get a competent crew in here and have it done in about three days for 500K, or I can get two teams on it and get it done in two days for two million UTC." With a grin she adds, "Even godlings can't get past space union overtime rules"

She looks up at StarChief expectantly.

StarChief (Personal Shopping)

StarChief is able to find the PSE with the features that he wants for 4 million UTC.
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Mara » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Mara perusing the shops to see if she can find a Ring of Space (Like Starburst has). She is also looking for a few talismans and amulets. The last thing she is looking for is a particular kind of ring or dagger?

"Space Ring"
Trust/intimidate-- 1d100 = 47 / 55%
Lore: Vampires-- 1d100 = 82 / 102%
Research-- 1d100 = 2 / 82%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 49 / 47%
Anthropology 1d100 = 63 / 47%

"Amulet of Charm"
Trust/intimidate-- 1d100 = 24 / 55%
Lore: Vampires-- 1d100 = 33 / 102%
Research-- 1d100 = 1 / 82%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 4 / 47%
Anthropology 1d100 = 34 / 47%

"Amulet of Sense the Presence of Spirits"
Trust/intimidate-- 1d100 = 87 / 55%
Lore: Vampires-- 1d100 = 34 / 102%
Research-- 1d100 = 6 / 82%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 96 / 47%
Anthropology 1d100 = 88 / 47%

"Amulet of Protection from Magic Insanity"
Trust/intimidate-- 1d100 = 68 / 55%
Lore: Vampires-- 1d100 = 38 / 102%
Research-- 1d100 = 11 / 82%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 35 / 47%
Anthropology 1d100 = 31 / 47%

"Talisman of Superhuman Agility (5th lvl caster)"
Trust/intimidate-- 1d100 = 36 / 55%
Lore: Vampires-- 1d100 = 95 / 102%
Research-- 1d100 = 78 / 82%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 44 / 47%
Anthropology 1d100 = 41 / 47%

"Fighting Spirit (5th lvl caster)"
Trust/intimidate-- 1d100 = 98 / 55%
Lore: Vampires-- 1d100 = 59 / 102%
Research-- 1d100 = 48 / 82%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 83 / 47%
Anthropology 1d100 = 14 / 47%

"Talisman of Invincible Armor (10th lvl caster)"
Trust/intimidate-- 1d100 = 73 / 55%
Lore: Vampires-- 1d100 = 44 / 102%
Research-- 1d100 = 59 / 82%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 1 / 47%
Anthropology 1d100 = 97 / 47%

"Dagger of Teleport"
Trust/intimidate-- 1d100 = 43 / 55%
Lore: Vampires-- 1d100 = 7 / 102%
Research-- 1d100 = 14 / 82%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 95 / 47%
Anthropology 1d100 = 29 / 47%

"Ring of teleport"
Trust/intimidate-- 1d100 = 77 / 55%
Lore: Vampires-- 1d100 = 8 / 102%
Research-- 1d100 = 7 / 82%
Appraise Goods 1d100 = 28 / 47%
Anthropology 1d100 = 64 / 47%
Mara Archerean

PPE: 288 / 288
ISP: 85 / 85
MDC: 381/381
H.F.: 14
Heart in Chains Tattoo: 0/450 MDC(inactive)

Constant: Sixth Sense

Soundtrack:
''Zombie'' by Damned Anthem
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Ghost in the Machine Remix)
Adele vs. Linkin Park - Set Fire To The End
Tomorrow We Fight
Mara
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Starchief » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:33 am

Perception: 1d100 = 86/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 13/1d100 = 61

"A fair cycle's pay for a fair cycle's work. Two teams, two million space bucks." Starchief pays the shipyard contractor from the Ship Fund (have not deducted yet) and heads to find some gear.

When he hears the price for the PSE, he shakes his head and says "No, that won't do. That just won't do at all." Then he leaves without purchasing anything.
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3

Ledger
Starchief
Group Leader

Postby Dime Store Magic » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:50 am

Mara

Mara spends her time wandering around looking at the once bustling magical shopping district. She has to doggedly follow leads to find vendors that are still selling anything of value. She soon realizes that many other people have had the same idea on what to have on hand should another demon invasion happen on Center.

Space Ring - While StarChief has one, it's not a canonical item as far as I can tell. Not found.

Amulet of Charm - 20K UTC

Amulet of Sense the Presence of Spirits - 15K UTC

Amulet of Protection from Magic Insanity - 50K UTC

Talisman of Superhuman Agility - Not found

Talisman of Fighting Spirit - 305K UTC

Talisman of Invincible Armor - 500K UTC

Dagger of Teleport or Ring of Teleport - 2.5 million UTC (You can find one or the other, but not both, your choice)
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Mara » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:48 pm

Mara will take the following:

-Ring of Teleport 2.5 mil
-Talisman of Fighting Spirit - 305K
-Amulet of Charm - 20K

Total: 2.825 mil

Take 2,300,000 from what is on Mara's person (leaves 108,409)
take the other 525,000 from her Account at The Intergalatic Bank of Dracul
Mara Archerean

PPE: 288 / 288
ISP: 85 / 85
MDC: 381/381
H.F.: 14
Heart in Chains Tattoo: 0/450 MDC(inactive)

Constant: Sixth Sense

Soundtrack:
''Zombie'' by Damned Anthem
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Ghost in the Machine Remix)
Adele vs. Linkin Park - Set Fire To The End
Tomorrow We Fight
Mara
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Chef Icky » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Icky's looking for:

- replacement ammo for the NE-75 Shoulder Canon
- replacement ammo for the NE-105 Super Rail Gun
- roughly 6 weeks' worth of food supplies -- QUALITY food supplies
- clothes, toiletries, personal items that were destroyed by those frakkin' duuks

Also looking to purchase outright the items loaned from Kruxxis/Thraxus (particularly the translator and the grav-pack):
- Universal Language Translator (with Demongoggian installed)
- 20 NE-10G (HE) grenades -- though I think they've all been used
- Enhanced Nuclear Grav-Pack
- NE-105 Super Rail Gun
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator. Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. Or even when I ain't 'round.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to AGM account The Bos instead. Thanks!

------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Dime Store Magic » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Metri

Credits have been deducted from equipment sheet. I can see you've created the stats for Metri's robot as well.

StarChief.

Credits have been deducted from ship fund. Work is underway.

Mara

Credits have been deducted from equipment sheet and Bank of Drakul. New items have been added to the bottom of the equipment page under a section called "Items to Allocate"
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Postby Dime Store Magic » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:22 pm

Chef Icky

For the ammo, please indicate the type of Naruni plasma cartridges you are looking for and a quantity. Some of those pesky availability rolls would be nice to.

Naruni Cartridges

Same with the rail gun ammunition.
Rail Gun Ammo

6 weeks of supplies for 8 people. (about 1000 meals)

5 UTC/meal: don't ask where it comes from
10 UTC/meal: algae paste + flavor enhancers
20 UTC/meal: semi dehydrated rations
50 UTC/meal: fully cooked, ultra-irradiated food stocks
100 UTC/meal: the good stuff

Personal Items: 2000 UTC

Chef Icky hunts down Kruxxis, he finds the man sitting at a desk speaking into a microphone. His right arm is in a sling, and his right foot is bandaged. He looks up when Icky announces himself, a look of surprise on his face, "Well how about that, you are still alive. Congratulations." When Icky mentions the items he borrowed, Kruxxis' face shows puzzlement at wanting to buy them, he glances left and right before turning slowly back to Icky, giving him a side-eye wink and saying, "I appreciate you wanting to pay for those items that were lost during the battle of Center. I've already submitted a Q-36 listing the items destroyed in action and to get the items replaced."
Dime Store Magic
Assistant Game Master

Previous

Return to Phase World: Center