The Phase World/Three Galaxies Archives

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: [MW IV] Regicide

Postby Thought » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:09 am

Perception: 1d20+1 | 1d20+1 = 12:

JIC #1: 1d20 | 1d20:

JIC #2: 1d100 | 1d100:

Init: 1d20+2 | 1d20+2 = 21:

It's not that Thought isn't paying attention.

He's just not very smart and all of the high level strategy arguments and discussions make their way right over his thick, horned, minotaury head.

So he starts trying to figure out another problem -- this necklace thing that Holt gave him. He attempts to put it over his head and fails spectacularly as it won't even go over one horn.

So he tries the other horn. Then his nose. All no go.

So grunting, grumbling, the huge being tries to fit the gold necklace over his head in so many ways, rolling around on the floor for a good half an hour with it. He ends up giving up; wearing it over one horn and going with teh group -- assigning himself to the ground team.

The Reaper is a pretty decent thing to follow in because, well, that thing is pretty good at attracting all kinds of attention.

Thought doesn't want to get shot up until he actually needs to. He'll heal of course but this is a pretty big fight.

So hefting his new rifle, courtesy of Holt, he follows after Starchief.

"Hey, Mister Chief?" Thought asks over his radio. "Hey, me have Thought! Am Thought. Those mercenaries with mass driver. You ask them for fire support maybe? One or two shots make big help if ship sized! Big boom! Fire support good thing."

OOC: Sorry about how long this took to post, work is kicking my ass! I will update my equipment tonight. He is wearing the stuff Holt gave him, I'll get it in there.
Last edited by Thought on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: Thought is an idiot and may not do things in ways that other people think are optimal or expect.
Warning: Thought is a moron.
Notice: See above & repeat.

Current Characters:
Thought: A steely skinned space minotaur of very little brain. (Galactic Adventurers)
The Mechanic: An artificial life form with deeply philosophical questions. (The Templar)
Shane: A Delphi Juicer on a quest to redeem himself from a dark past. (A.A.P.S.)
Miyitowin: A newly created Godling with no idea of who and what she is. (M.A.R.S.)

Thought
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Starchief » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:11 am

(Rolls held over)

Thought wrote:"Hey, Mister Chief?" Thought asks over his radio. "Hey, me have Thought! Am Thought. Those mercenaries with mass driver. You ask them for fire support maybe? One or two shots make big help if ship sized! Big boom! Fire support good thing."

"That's a damn good idea, Thought. I'll make the call." Starchief keys his radio in the hopes of reaching the frequency that the mercenaries are on. "Come in Mercs, this is Starchief of the Galactic Adventurers requesting assistance. If you can hear me, we have great need of a strike from your mass driver. We can paint the target for you. Over."
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3

Starchief
Group Leader

Postby Solaris » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Per: 1d20+2 = 15:

JiC d20/d100: 1d20:
/1d100:

"Right, here goes!", Solaris can't help but smile as she starts to trigger the micro-missile launchers, figuring 12 of the things at a time should do some hurt. As Starchief ordered, she'll try to help clear a path, although Tis' choice of music throws her off some. Do all really stark white people listen to this stuff or just her?, she wonders to herself.

As they rumble forward, Solaris will attempt to spot the General and get an idea of troop disposition, numbers, tactics, etc., providing Starchief with any insight she might gain.

Sensory Equipment 1d100:
/68%
Weapon Systems 1d100:
/73%
Military Tactics 1d100:
/58%
Intelligence 1d100:
/51%

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 16:

# of Actions: 6

Action 1: trigger missile volley of a dozen smart micro-missiles (possibly hooting and/or hollering also), strike 1d20+4 = 24:
, damage 6d6*12 = 252:
6, 1, 2, 5, 1, 6

Action 2: trigger missile volley of a dozen smart micro-missiles (likely still hooting and/or hollering also), strike 1d20+4 = 19:
, damage 6d6*12 = 228:
1, 1, 1, 6, 5, 5

Action 3: trigger missile volley of a dozen smart micro-missiles (probably trying to control herself), strike 1d20+4 = 21:
, damage 6d6*12 = 276:
4, 1, 3, 6, 5, 4

Action 4: trigger missile volley of a dozen smart micro-missiles (asking a demon if he wants some too?!), strike 1d20+4 = 10:
, damage 6d6*12 = 240:
5, 6, 2, 5, 1, 1

Action 5: trigger missile volley of a dozen smart micro-missiles (yeah? you also?!), strike 1d20+4 = 20:
, damage 6d6*12 = 252:
1, 6, 2, 5, 3, 4

Action 6: trigger missile volley of a dozen smart micro-missiles (some over there!! take that!!), strike 1d20+4 = 9:
, damage 6d6*12 = 252:
5, 1, 3, 4, 5, 3
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Armor: 220/220
Ammo: 30/30
Solaris

Postby Consumer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:15 am

Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter!

Baron wrote:Is it killing time yet? If it is, Baron kills stuff.

Baron does what he believes he is best at, flying his power armor. His multi-rifle spitting out hot death as he keeps the area clear for the ground team as they rush forward towards the building the Star General is currently inside. For all his efforts Baron is hit by one extremely lucky solid projectile round. Baron evaporates the offensive demon in his next shot for its troubles.

Tis wrote:Tis pilots the Reaper with all the skill she can muster. She keeps Solaris' firing lines open and maintains optimal position while following the lead of the others.

Tis pilots the reaper forward and slashes at any demon that dares get too close, though she finds the scythe isn’t extraordinarily powerful it is effective enough. Tis’ parries are superb, though one demon manages to get a lucky blow in that jars the reaper.

Thought wrote:It's not that Thought isn't paying attention.
He's just not very smart and all of the high level strategy arguments and discussions make their way right over his thick, horned, minotaury head.
So he starts trying to figure out another problem -- this necklace thing that Holt gave him. He attempts to put it over his head and fails spectacularly as it won't even go over one horn.
So he tries the other horn. Then his nose. All no go.
So grunting, grumbling, the huge being tries to fit the gold necklace over his head in so many ways, rolling around on the floor for a good half an hour with it. He ends up giving up; wearing it over one horn and going with teh group -- assigning himself to the ground team.
The Reaper is a pretty decent thing to follow in because, well, that thing is pretty good at attracting all kinds of attention.
Thought doesn't want to get shot up until he actually needs to. He'll heal of course but this is a pretty big fight.
So hefting his new rifle, courtesy of Holt, he follows after Starchief.
"Hey, Mister Chief?" Thought asks over his radio. "Hey, me have Thought! Am Thought. Those mercenaries with mass driver. You ask them for fire support maybe? One or two shots make big help if ship sized! Big boom! Fire support good thing."

Varya
Varya is very much the heroic figure it seems to be. As the clouds of demon flies begin to swarm on the flyers, the Blhaze unleashes dazzling beams of blue-white light, that cut through the darkness and obliterates several of the flying demons.

Carbunckle
Carbunckle roars in delight as he sees enemies to rend the flesh from. He takes off like a bullet and ponces on a demon, clawing at it in a savage barrage of attacks. ”Should have stayed home little demon!” Carbunckle bellows. Carbunckle for all of his prowess takes a pair of vicious blows leaving the Tiger Beast bleeding.

Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered!

Solaris wrote:"Right, here goes!", Solaris can't help but smile as she starts to trigger the micro-missile launchers, figuring 12 of the things at a time should do some hurt. As Starchief ordered, she'll try to help clear a path, although Tis' choice of music throws her off some. Do all really stark white people listen to this stuff or just her?, she wonders to herself.
As they rumble forward, Solaris will attempt to spot the General and get an idea of troop disposition, numbers, tactics, etc., providing Starchief with any insight she might gain.

Solaris looks at the very target rich environment and sets the micro-missles to maximum spread, launching fusillades of Naruni ordinance into the the demonic ranks. Nearly a dozen of the Demons are slain in firey explosions.

Starchief wrote:Seeing the incoming demons, Starchief gives an order over the comms. "Get these demons off our backs, we're going for the General!" Starchief goes for the general. When he sees him, he shoots him. With a big gun.

"That's a damn good idea, Thought. I'll make the call." Starchief keys his radio in the hopes of reaching the frequency that the mercenaries are on. "Come in Mercs, this is Starchief of the Galactic Adventurers requesting assistance. If you can hear me, we have great need of a strike from your mass driver. We can paint the target for you. Over."

Starchief rushes forward as the Reaper cuts a swath of destruction. Starchief’s rifle barks out hot plasma death into the demonic ranks which are beginning to look a bit more haggard in there groupings. He manages to fell a demon or two as they ground team fast approaches the building the Star General is located in.

A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now!

Prothor wrote:Prothor gives Holt a nod and moves over to the ground team. I'm faster on the ground anyway. Popping out his two different arm cannons as they exit the building, he activates his cyber-camera and starts broadcasting so that Holt can teleport in if he's needed. He chuckles to himself, Well, at the very least, if I happen to be dis-armed...and de-legged, Holt should be able to pop in and save my head.
When they are found out, Prothor says aloud and over the team comms, "We should move forward at speed and engage the General. Otherwise, he'll just call up more forces and bog us down."
Moving to take the lead, Prothor fires on the closest approaching demons as he makes his way to close on the General with the chain weapon.

Prothor’s Bionic body is an asset to the very concept of running battles, he has the mass and strength to fire crew served weapons while on the move. Prothor manages to bring down a dog faced demon with a few shots of his heavy laser. Prothor is caught by a pair of hellish blasts that leave him shrouded in a cloud of smoke afterwards.

Sorrenson wrote:Sorrenson listens and smiles at Baron's call out. Well, that was creative! Hope it works... I wonder if the demons know what a fuckwit is? He activates the Armor of Ithan built in to the Drudge. He puffs out his cheeks, takes a moment to steel himself and says to himself, "And, here we go again. Why do I keep doing this?" He moves off after Prothor and Vort. He radios briefly to let the others know he's moving out with them. "Righto then, off we go." Following the others he takes pot shots at the demons they come across.

Armor of Ithan force field activated, sorrenson makes his way with the ground team firing his arm blaster, scoring a pair of kills in the process. Several blasts of hellfire engulf the Drudge, Sorrenson’s quick actions save the armor from any real damage as the Armor of Ithan force field fails once and needs reactivated.

Vortigern wrote:Vortigern is visibly dismayed at the bellowed challenge, turning towards Baron in raw incredulity. A moment later however he accepts and adapts to the new circumstances. Giving a quick not to Prothor as he answers. "Agreed. We make for our first target, immediately, before the throng is upon us! he says before urging Carbunckle to speed, and attempting to bypass any early arriving demons to seek their sought target. "We seek their commander, Carbunckle. He more like than not smells different than the others. A Dysasha, with ursine features. Let me know if you smell him, and we will seek our prey in earnest." he says as he hunches down in the saddle on the beast, angling his shield to protect mount and rider both.
Vortigern will attempt to take full advantage of the speed and maneuverability of his new mount doing his best to scout and allow Carbunckle to smell and scent for their prey, while still staying reasonably near to the rest of the ground team. Any engagement that doesn't involve their target and/or one of the other decoy generals will be avoided and disengaged from as soon as possible to instead continue hunting.
We must not become trapped here by those who come to put down the challenge!

Vortigern has to help Carbunckle fend off a particularly powerful demon, but the two combined manage to put it down. Vortigern is finding that though Carbunckle is loyal he seems so bloodthirsty that directing him is more difficult than it originally seemed. When Vortigern orders Carbunckle to sniff out the Star Deneral, the Tiger Beast roars. ”He’s ahead in that building, or at the very least there are more in the building.” Vortigern is about to say something else when he gets engulfed in a blast of hellfire.

Holt wrote:Holt readies his rifle and sights as Vortigern begins to charge/thread the space between the Demon parties, "2 large hosts of demons. Don't seem to be engaged with anything. Careful."

Holt makes his way through the battlefield, his position always changing. As he nears the target, he spots through a shattered window in the target building a bear-like creature as it passes across. Holt having seen more than a few images of the Star General is certain that it was the target.

Bryke wrote:Bryke laughs hard without making a sound- which is not uncommon for a natural telepath- but the ear to ear grin is seen on his scarred face at Barons proposal to the 6.
'This softskin is nuts!'
Bryke responds to everyone over comms with a tactical tone:
"Agree with you Pro, push on to the target, try to keep us out of any unnecessary roughness. I got your assets covered from the rear- Ha... Assets cov- rrrhem what's the plan of attack when we actually get there Holt? Are we doing 'em one at a time in a circle with the others or are we hunting and just going 'as the forge' moves us so to speak? And 'Kid Baron', do you think you could puppet-master a 40+ foot robot with a mass driver in a pinch if need be- just curious?"

Bryke follows the ground team giving his tactical advice and posing questions. Bryke thinks maybe he should have paid a bit more attention to his own situation as he is pelted with fiery blasts from the nearby demons.

Metri wrote:As Metri rides magic-glued to Winston's Silverhawk's leg into battle, he looks up at the Maeus and concludes. We will only have moments of time in order to coordinate or react to developments in combat. I had best not waste any of those moments stumbling over my words. I can communicate more clearly through telepathy. Metri strengthens his mind for communication and also enhances his mind for both perception and reflexes ((Telepathy: Superior, Enhanced Perception, Enhanced Reflexes)).
Next, the Yhabbayar's attention turns to the swarms of demons converging on their position. Metri touches the Silverhawk and invokes Superhuman Agility on its pilot. He also creates a magical forcefield ((Armor of Ithan. 140 MDC)) around the two of them.
Winston. You should feel your innate agility improved. And you have some magical protection. If we don't scout out the duplicates, figure out which one is the REAL Star General, the inevitable conclusion of this battle is that our team will get overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of demons out there. I propose that with your enhanced piloting and me firmly stuck to you... you push this Silverhawk as much as you can to buzz the nearest Star General. Avoid as many attacks as you can. For the rest, I will keep replenishing your magical protection. Get me to to within 100 feet from the Demon commander and let me get a good look at their and their weapon's aura. Gain some altitude to avoid the throng of ground troops and we will repeat the process again until we figure out which one is the true Star General.
After conveying the plan, Metri hopes that Winston has the courage the see the actions through and the trust in him to keep him and the Silverhawk protected through the risky gamble. Once the Maeus confirms the mission, Metri will enable himself to See Aura and will prepare himself to (continually if necessary) grant the Silverhawk Armor of Ithan protections.
"Ready, Go. Hmm." Metri will state simply, inwardly bracing for the sudden acceleration.

Metri casts spells and offers advice to Winston who for his part is busy killing demon flies and locusts. Which leaves Metri with very little ability to look for the Star General.

When the general call goes out to the mercenaries armed with a Mass Driver, it takes several long moments for them to respond. ]”This is Colonel Fuller with Fox Company. I suppose we could offer a bit of fire support, but were dealing with our own problems. You’ll have to give us a minute and some damn accurate coordinates.”

Kiadan Slywyth
Kiadan is huddled down under a bit of rubble as the demons that have invaded the city of Center run amok. Not too far in the distance she can see that two large groups of demons are being pulverized by… well she’s not sure, but they don’t look like splugorth or Kreegor or anything of the sort. From her position Kiadan can see another unoccupied mob of demons beginning to take notice of the fighting nearby. Maybe she should warn them…

Butchers Bill
Baron: -20 M.D.C.Main Body
Reaper: -100 M.D.C.Main Body
Carbunckle: -160 M.D.C.
Prothor: -50 M.D.C.
Sorrenson: AOI Force Field: -10 M.D.C., -10 P.P.E.
Vortigern: -50 M.D.C.
Bryke: -80 M.D.C.

Combat posts. Round 2, If you don’t want to be hit by stuff, add at least dodge rolls, some of you were fish in a barrel.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Kiadan Slywyth » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Perception:1d20+4 = 8:

JIC d20:1d20:

JIC d100:1d100:

Prowl:1d100:
of 74% (Fail)

Hunkered down in her hideyhole Kiadan couldn't help but wonder how she'd ever ended up in this place. The last thing she'd remembered was running across a bar room floor while portals opened up and enemies were shooting at her and the rogues. It was all terrifying. Jack had told her to grab something, she couldn't remember what and she'd done it and there'd been a bright flash of light and then darkness. She sat on her haunches, tiny fore paws tapping her chin. She didn't like being alone when she didn't know where she was. The unfunny scientist could be anywhere... or worse still... Her owner. She shook her scaled head. That was hard to believe... logically she knew, had to know, maybe... that they weren't around.

As she peered out of her lair she looked around her surroundings. She was still in a city of some sort. They'd last been on center. Was she still on center? Had the light just knocked her out? Then where was Jack? Where was Alysisa or Gold Mohawk Man or Friend Holt? They had to be somewhere around here. There was fighting in the distance. Maybe the rogues didn't know she was here because they'd been pushed back. Pushed far away from her. Her friendly shadows had swallowed her at the last possible second and she was safe but the others didn't know where she was. She nodded. That made sense. The shadows always loved her. Loved her and protected her. She could run through the shadows and pop out in other shadows very far away. She'd done it before that had to be what happened now.

She wasn't sure exactly what was going on it looked like a scene from Magus The Battle Mage™, if she had to guess she was pretty sure that's what she was seeing. Magus must have come to lend his aid. To fight the evil ones and help them. Things like this made sense... it's what heroes like Magus did. She wondered quickly if her friend Mizzor could be her somewhere. She had many things she wanted to show her friend. Starting first with Botty the Bonic Crap™. Mizzor would love Botty! She'd programmed him to scuttle and beep and that always made the Ris'War laugh. A sudden explosion in the distance caught her attention. Back in the direction of the battle Magus must have been in. She knew Magus could handle himself, he was the toughest mage around. Almost as tough as his Cosmo Knight friend. She sat back regarding the area around her. So much destruction... so many shinies around. "Owners not miss if Kiadan take some shinies..." she mumbled aloud, a bad habit for the tiny lemur sized dragon.

Slowly she slunk out of her hiding spot, stopping at the sound behind and to her left. Slowly, carefully, quietly, she turned her head. She knew. Everyone knew. Slow or no movement. Inexperienced make sudden move and they got caught. But not her. She was the Escaper of Cages™ she knew better than to move suddenly. The shadows only protected so much and sudden movement made the shadows unhappy. They liked to slither and just slowly envelop. She couldn't make out what the creatures were at first. Then she squinted her eyes and recognized them from her informational videos. Magus had repelled these types before. And they looked like they were heading right for the illustrious battle mage. A look of determination crossed Kiadan's small face as she made up her mind. She might be safe here hiding in her small hole but she would be safer with bigger and stronger friends like Magus and his Cosmo Knight friend.

Slinking back into the shadows Kiadan began to move in the direction of where she knew Magus to be. The sounds of fighting would be where the duo would be. As she grew closer she turned into her black speckled form, a creature of living space, and continued on. She had to warn Magus that his enemies were coming. She just had to find a shadow she could jump to and move onto that would protect her and allow her to meet her idol.

OOC Comments
Action 1: Look around
Action 2: Slink/prowl
Action 3: Activate APS:Void
Action 4: Slink/prowl
Action 5: Teleport into a shadow of a "good guy"
Kiadan Slywyth

Postby Baron » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:00 am

Chico Barone
Perception: 51% (+5%/combat, +15%/time)/ 1d100:

/ 1d100:

Conditions
Stat Tracker:H.P.: 28/28; S.D.C.: 67/67
Weapon in hand: Built-in Particle Beam attached to NE-BA-226 (6/10 shots 3/4 eclips)
Armor: NE-BA-226MDC: (bonuses applied)
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
• Built-In N-F20A Force Field: 66/75

Power Armor: NETW-PA,
Permanent Conditions:
  • The character can communicate with any computer system regardless of preventative measures. Link can be by touch or remote connection.
  • Impervious to Fear
  • Character is ambidextrous and can literally divide his mind into two semi-autonomous parts to accomplish two separate tasks, without penalty and with all his natural bonuses.
  • Implants: Amplified Hearing, Sound Filtration, Night-Vision, Polarized Lenses, Long Range Receiver/Transmitter Headjack
Temporary Conditions: Stoned, Pumped on Adrenaline. Stretch Time: • Speed up Individuals and/or Vehicles 14/16 melees
Skills
Multi-tasking, Mechano-Link
Use the Drones to maintain 360 degrees of awareness; find and target heavy hitters, and confuse and deterr the enemy:
Electronic Counter Measures 99% / 1d100:

Basic Math 109% / 1d100:

Radio: Basic 99% / 1d100:

Mathematics: Advanced 89% / 1d100:

Pilot: Robots and Power Armor (112%) 98% [b/]1d100:
Drones
2 on target; 3 wandering; 1 lost
• Land Navigation 86% / 1d100:

• Mathematics: Basic 98% / 1d100:

• Prowl 75% / 1d100:

• Radio: Basic 98% / 1d100:

• Tracking 60% / 1d100:

• Track Radio Transmissions 60% / 1d100:

• TV/Video

Baron multitasks and uses his pet drones to maintain 360 degrees of battlefield awareness, in addition to helping him target what hopes are tactical targets.
Then he uses his miraculous new talent for linguistics to taunt the enemy.
"Back to Hell, demon scum! I am Jeezo's Avenger! His holy fire shall purify this place!"
The newly religious Baron invokes his cultural deity the best he can but perhaps the divine cheese puff does not lend itself to fire and brimstone rhetoric.

Die!, you hellspawn, sumbitches!

COMBAT_____________________________________________________________
APM: 14
Initiative: 1d20+18 = 29:

1.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 15:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 230:
6, 4, 5, 6
]
2.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 23:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 120:
2, 4, 3, 1

3.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 16:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 160:
2, 4, 6, 2

4.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 20:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 190:
4, 2, 6, 5

5.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 25:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 140:
6, 2, 2, 2

6.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 25:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 150:
3, 4, 1, 5

7.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 22:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 210:
4, 4, 6, 5

8.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 13:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 170:
4, 3, 3, 5

9.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 10:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 140:
1, 1, 4, 6

10.: Kill demonscum! 1d20+9 = 27:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 200:
6, 6, 1, 5

11-14: Flying or Reserved Actions

Reserved Actions:

Priority 1:• Warning Glimpse about the Future:

Priority 2: Super Dodge: 1d20+23 = 34:
, 1d20+23 = 32:
, 1d20+23 = 27:
, 1d20+23 = 30:

Priority 3: Roll w/ Impact: 1d20+12 = 19:
, 1d20+12 = 24:
, 1d20+12 = 18:
, 1d20+13 = 33:
, 1d20+13 = 33:
, 1d20+13 = 17:
, 1d20+13 = 16:
, 1d20+13 = 32:
, 1d20+13 = 17:
, 1d20+13 = 20:
, 1d20+13 = 21:
, 1d20+13 = 19:
, 1d20+13 = 18:
, 1d20+13 = 19:

Autododge: 1d20+11 = 22:
, 1d20+11 = 21:
, 1d20+11 = 18:
, 1d20+11 = 24:
, 1d20+11 = 12:
, 1d20+11 = 18:
, 1d20+11 = 20:
, 1d20+11 = 18:
, 1d20+11 = 28:
, 1d20+11 = 16:
, 1d20+11 = 14:
, 1d20+11 = 24:
, 1d20+11 = 12:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Techno-Warrior M.D.C. by Location:
Shoulder Mini-Missile Launcher (2; flip-top): 110 each.
Forearms (2): 100 each.
*Hands (2): 30 each.
Legs (2): 90 each.
Feet (2): 90 each.
* Head: 120
** Main Body: 350
*** NE-F50A: 160/140
Chico Barone is wearing: Baron's Borrowed NE Tech-Warrior and his accessory is: None!!?!?!

Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Viscount Armine Chico Von Caligula
Don't panic; know where your towel is. Any person who can travel the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a person to be reckoned with. And, above all, always remember that time is nothing but an illusion and mealtimes especially so. ~ From Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Armine Caligula. By way of Douglas Adams
The Autobiographical Baron of Yesteryear, by Captain A. Baron
Better to live or die, once and for all, than die by inches. Death is merely a dialogue between the Spirit and the Dust. Since we're all going to die, it's obvious that when and how don't matter, ~ From The Autobiographical Baron of Yesteryear by Captain A. Baron By way of Homer, Albert Camus, Emily Dickinson, Douglas Adams and Joseph Heller
Baron
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 am

Tisephone Atroposa
Perception: 37% (+15% regarding magic, machines, or their combination, +10% in the dark) / 1d100:

/ 1d100:

Stats
: • • MDC: 40/40 • • PPE: 140/125 • • ISP: 98/51
Armor M.D.C.: 150/108 • • PPE Battery: 180/105
Conditions:
    Psionics:
  • Telemechanics (10) 17.30/18.00 minutes
  • Telemechanic Mental Operation (12) 1.30/2.00 minutes
    Spells cast on Reaper:
  • Fly Lv5 (15) BoM p.106 35 mph Duration: 23.30/24.00 minutes
  • Superhuman Strength Lv5 (10) BoM p.109 1.30/2.00 minutes
  • Superhuman Agility (12) (Merc. Adv. p14) 1.30/2.00 minutes
  • See the Invisible Lv1 (4) BoM p.92 3.30/4.00 minutes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pilot/Telemechanics 88% / 1d100:
/ 1d100:
/ 1d100:
/ 1d100:

Tis’ parries are superb, though one demon manages to get a lucky blow in that jars the reaper.

"Sorry, Commander, one got through." Tis apologizes for allowing the Reaper to get rocked.
Tisephone continues to maneuver the enormous war machine under her perfect control so that is provides cover and support for the team on the ground while giving Solaris the clearest firing lines possible.

If necessary/advantageous Tis will cause the Reaper to fly or hover using her previously applied enchantment.

Though an accomplished athlete and martial artist, Tis has never experienced combat nor fought as a unit with other warriors, the experience is nearly overwhelming. Hold on you silly widget, people are depending on you, Commander Solaris is depending on you! But screw your courage to the sticking-place, And we’ll not fail!

Reaper Pilot Combat:
APM:8
Initiative: 1d20+7 = 8:

1: Pilot, Scythe Slash or Parry as needed::
Strike = 1d20+11 = 22:
Damage 5d6:
5, 3, 6, 3, 2
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 38:

2: Pilot, Scythe Slash or Parry as needed::
Strike = 1d20+11 = 21:
Damage 5d6:
4, 3, 3, 4, 1
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 25:

3.Pilot, Scythe Slash or Parry as needed::
Strike = 1d20+11 = 22:
Damage 5d6:
1, 3, 2, 3, 2
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 21:

4. Pilot, Scythe Slash or Parry as needed::
Strike = 1d20+11 = 14:
Damage 5d6:
5, 6, 1, 6, 6
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 24:

5. Pilot, Scythe Slash or Parry as needed::
Strike = 1d20+11 = 25:
Damage 5d6:
3, 1, 4, 3, 3
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 37:

6. Pilot, Scythe Slash or Parry as needed::
Strike = 1d20+11 = 20:
Damage 5d6:
6, 4, 3, 5, 5
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 19:

7: Dodge 1d20+13 = 14:
, or Parry = 1d20+18 = 19:

8. Dodge 1d20+13 = 30:
, or Parry = 1d20+18 = 32:

Autododge: 1d20+10 = 29:
, 1d20+10 = 27:
, 1d20+10 = 17:
, 1d20+10 = 22:
, 1d20+10 = 21:
, 1d20+10 = 24:
, 1d20+10 = 23:
, 1d20+10 = 24:
Tis
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Prothor » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Percep 35%: 1d100:

JIC: 1d20:
1d100:

Atks: 5
Init:1d20+3 = 19:

Conditions:
Fly (as an eagle): 59.5/60 minutes (50 mph +1 Parry +2 dodge +2 dmg diving attk)
Broadcast Cyber-camera video

Prothor continues his charge toward the building with the Star General in it. Trying to stay just ahead of the team as they move forward, he says aloud and over the comms, "Keep moving or they will overrun us. Holt, how does it look from your perspective." He fires off several blasts of his heavy laser cannon as he attempts to keep their path clear.

1. move and fire Heavy Laser Blaster at closest demon Strike: 1d20+4 = 24:
(NAT 20) Dmg: 4d6:
1, 4, 3, 6
x2=28MD
2. move and fire Heavy Laser Blaster at closest demon Strike: 1d20+4 = 8:
Dmg: 4d6:
3, 6, 2, 3
MD
3. move and fire Heavy Laser Blaster at closest demon Strike: 1d20+4 = 16:
5, 1, 4, 5
MD
4. Dodge (Legs +10 / Arms +11): 1d20:
OR move and fire Heavy Laser Blaster at closest demon Strike: 1d20+4 = 12:
4, 3, 2, 4
MD
5. Dodge (Legs +10 / Arms +11): 1d20:
OR move and fire Heavy Laser Blaster at closest demon Strike: 1d20+4 = 12:
2, 1, 4, 1
MD
Prothor

Postby Thought » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 | 1d20+1 = 18:

Init: 1d20+2 | 1d20+2 = 16:

OOC: I will fix Thought's sheet and equipment tonight. Note the Defensive Harness in particular.
In addition to listed gear, he was given the following by Holt:
Soul Craft Longsword,
P-Field Defensive Field Harness [Phase World Dimension Book 2, Pg 124] + 2 Batteries,
HI-80 Laser Rifle
Bone Talisman that lets its wearer See the Invisible

Thought stays right with Starchief as best he can.

Starchief is 'Boss' and besides, Thought likes to be in the thick of things as much as he can.

There is no grace to his movements, which probably sets him apart from the more masterful fighters (IE, Starchief) around him -- Thought is brute force with little in the way of apparent finesse.

Most importantly though?

He seems to be having fun.

"Hey, Captain!" Thought calls out. "You hear from mass driver mercenaries?"

Levelling his HI-80, he dumps two quick shots at demons between him and the general's building. Or his clone. Or something like that.

Thought doesn't care, he's shooting stuff.

"Wait at door second, me go in first with shield."

That's also Thought for you, volunteering to run point on the actual charge into the building without pomp, bluster, or any concern for his own safety. Shouldering his rifle, he gets his shield mounted to his arm and draws the soulcraft longsword that Holt gave him with a steely Minotaur grin. Dropping to a defensive crouch, he waits by the door for the OK from Starchief....

He'll avoid and defend himself from enemy fire and attacks as necessary, though.

OOC: Can you describe the doorway and stuff? Thought's probably going to storm it next post, so things like if it needs to be opened or it looks like Thought can just wrecking ball through it are useful.

Action #1: Shoot nearest/random demon with HI-80 pulse: 1d20+1 = 16:
| Damage: 2d4*10 = 60:
2, 4
MD
Action #2: Shoot nearest/random demon with HI-80 pulse: 1d20+1 = 19:
| Damage: 2d4*10 = 20:
1, 1
MD
Action #3: Get shield.
Action #4: Draw sword.
Action #5: Reserved for dodge or parry, use most applicable | Parry: 1d20+11 = 30:
| Dodge: 1d20+8 = 13:

Action #6: Reserved for dodge or parry, use most applicable | Parry: 1d20+11 = 31:
- Critical Success/Nat 20| Dodge: 1d20+8 = 10:

Action #7: Reserved for dodge or parry, use most applicable | Parry: 1d20+11 = 31:
- Critical Success/Nat 20| Dodge: 1d20+8 = 17:

Action #8: Reserved for dodge or parry, use most applicable | Parry: 1d20+11 = 18:
| Dodge: 1d20+8 = 26:
Disclaimer: Thought is an idiot and may not do things in ways that other people think are optimal or expect.

Current Characters:
Thought: A steely skinned space minotaur of very little brain. (Galactic Adventurers)
The Mechanic: An artificial life form with deeply philosophical questions. (The Templar)
Shane: A Delphi Juicer on a quest to redeem himself from a dark past. (A.A.P.S.)
Miyitowin: A newly created Godling with no idea of who and what she is. (M.A.R.S.)

Thought
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Solaris » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Per: 1d20+2 = 3:

/1d100:

Solaris barely even registers that they've been tagged until Tis mentions it. "Don't sweat it, Tis, it happens!" She thinks a moment between sending out explosive love letters to the demon horde.

"Oh, and hey, Tis, don't be afraid to point out targets if you see something I miss.", Solaris barks over the noise of sensors, lock-on warnings, the roar of engines, and the bone-shaking thump of the Reaper's heavy movements.

Otherwise, Solaris continues to fire at targets, trying to clear the way, though she lowers significantly the size of her volleys. Think I got kinda carried away there...

Sensory Equipment 1d100:
/68%
Weapon Systems 1d100:
/73%
Military Tactics 1d100:
/58%
Intelligence 1d100:
/51%

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 19:

# of Actions: 6

Action 1: trigger missile volley of a quartet of smart micro-missiles, strike 1d20+4 = 15:
, damage 6d6*4 = 96:
3, 3, 5, 4, 3, 6

Action 2: trigger missile volley of smart micro-missiles , strike 1d20+4 = 20:
, damage 6d6*4 = 92:
6, 2, 4, 4, 5, 2

Action 3: trigger missile volley of smart micro-missiles, strike 1d20+4 = 21:
, damage 6d6*4 = 52:
1, 1, 2, 5, 3, 1

Action 4: trigger missile volley of smart micro-missiles, strike 1d20+4 = 17:
, damage 6d6*4 = 56:
2, 1, 1, 4, 1, 5

Action 5: trigger missile volley of smart micro-missiles, strike 1d20+4 = 17:
, damage 6d6*4 = 92:
4, 2, 3, 6, 2, 6

Action 6: trigger missile volley of smart micro-missiles at demons, strike 1d20+4 = 24:
, damage 6d6*4 = 104:
5, 6, 2, 5, 3, 5
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Solaris

Postby Bryke » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:15 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 6:

/ 1d100:

Initiative: 1d20:

When Bryke does not get any radio response the promethean checks to see if it is actually in the on position, as well as the proper channel.

'Is this thing on?' He thinks to himself.
If we weren't in the middle of this war I would more easily be able to speak to their minds.. not going to take the chance with all these demons around- there are bound to be entities- hate those things.

Bryke follows the group, not knowing yet what the plan of attack is when they get to their mark. He determines not to be caught in anymore crossfire, with peon demons, however and instead the budding Time Lord focuses on being defensive. Saves his rounds until they engage with their target.

DODGE: 1d20+6 = 19:
, 1d20+6 = 8:
, 1d20+6 = 25:
, 1d20+6 = 13:
, 1d20+6 = 8:

PARRY: 1d20+6 = 11:
, 1d20+6 = 14:
, 1d20+6 = 16:
, 1d20+6 = 11:
, 1d20+6 = 17:
Last edited by Bryke on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 75%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 236/140
ISP: 125/75
SDC:634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP:155/155

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Starchief » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Perception: 1d100:
/59%
/1d100:

"Coordinates coming up. Starchief out." "Thought! Give me some cover!" Crouching down behind his giant metal minotaur friend, Starchief flips up the cover on his gauntlet's micro-computer.
Thought wrote:"Hey, Captain!" Thought calls out. "You hear from mass driver mercenaries?"

"They just radioed me back and they want the coordinates for these buildings." Starchief presses a few buttons to see if location is one of the functions it possesses. If so, he will attempt to ascertain the coordinates of the buildings using just the computer. (Land Navigation: 1d100:
/87% - PASS)
If he has to enter the building to do so, he will. If he's unable to find the coordinates, he will put a call out over the radio to the gathered teams. "I need some tech support! We can get a mass driver strike and wipe these demons out if we can paint a target for them. Someone get me exact coordinates for these buildings and we can do this!"

Initiative: 1d20+10 = 14:

APM: 11
Actions 1-11: Use micro-computer to determine coordinates/dodge.

Dodges: 1d20+14 = 15:
1d20+14 = 30:
1d20+14 = 30:
1d20+14 = 29:
1d20+14 = 30:
1d20+14 = 31:
1d20+14 = 28:
1d20+14 = 34:
1d20+14 = 30:
1d20+14 = 34:
1d20+14 = 30:

Auto-Dodge: 1d20+13 = 32:
1d20+13 = 17:
1d20+13 = 14:
1d20+13 = 29:
1d20+13 = 33:
1d20+13 = 26:
1d20+13 = 14:
1d20+13 = 22:
1d20+13 = 28:
1d20+13 = 22:
1d20+13 = 22:
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

Saving Throw Bonuses:

Starchief
Group Leader

Postby Metri » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:04 am

((Apologies in advance for 'phoning it in' this post. Work and life are tremendously hectic.))
-----------------------------------
Perception: 1d20+7 = 8:

| 1d100:
%

Current Status
Psionic Crystal Armor (35/35 MDC)
  • Psionic ForceField [off]. <4/4 uses/24 hr left> (70/70 MDC)
OP Field <17/20 switches left on battery>

PPE: 79/142
ISP: 148/245
MDC: 63/69
SoE. PPE: 0/80. <4/10 spells>
WoS. PPE: 0/40. <3/5 spells>
PPE Battery 1. PPE: 175/180.
PPE Battery 2. PPE: 160/180.
PPE Battery 3. PPE: 180/180.
Conditions (constant): Sixth sense, Radiate nature [focused/analytical] (3rd eye: psychics within 100 ft. nonpsychics within 12 ft), Sense supernatural evil and magic energy, Sense life, Sense magic and ley lines (Staff of Earth: as per ley line walker), See the Invisible (Wand of Seeing)
Conditions (temporary):
  • Carpet of Adhesion. 139 melees.
  • Telepathy: Superior. 13.75 min. 450ft probe. 900 ft 2-way comms.
  • Enhanced Perception. 69.75 min.
    • This enhanced state of awareness sharpens all natural senses by 50%, and further enables the psychic to "filter" all of this extra sensory input in order to concentrate on one or a few specific things. While using this ability, the psychic will notice every detail around him down to the slightest motion, sound, scent, and shadow. He will further be likely to notice changes and inconsistencies that might reveal traps, illusions, feints, or tricks (including sleight-of-hand, etc.).
    • Bonuses: +3 to Perception, +1 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge, and a +10% to any skill that relies on any of the basic senses (such as Intelligence, Tracking, or certain Physical skills like Juggling or Prowl).
  • Enhance Reflexes. 13.75 min. +1 attack per melee, +3 initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge. +2 to P.P. (adding further bonuses to strike/parry/dodge if boosted to 16 or higher), and +15% to all physical skills that rely on coordination or balance.
  • Armor of Ithan. 140/140 MDC. 13.75 min. 1/2 damage from: magic cold, fire, lightning.
  • See Aura. 5 melees. 120 ft range. All things organic and inorganic have an aura.
    • Estimate general level of experience.
    • Presence of magic.
    • Presence of psychic abilities.
    • High or low base PPE.
    • Presence of a possessing entity.
    • Presence of an unusual human aberration.
[/list]

How does Winston handle all this. There are so many enemies and yet he is able to pick them off at range. Metri ponders amidst the chaos of battle. He remains quiet, allowing Winston to stay on task, but stays vigilant if the need arises to replenish their AoI.

Winston combat bonuses
((from Winston's inactive charsheet))
  • APM: 11 (assuming merged to Silverhawk)
  • Dodge: +23 (+18 when flying +5 superhuman agility)
  • Autododge: +12 (+7 nat +5 superhuman agility)
    Silverhawk can achieve Mach 2 in atmosphere. Mach 2 = 1,522 mph = 2,232.2 feet/sec = 33,484 feet/melee = 3,044 feet / Winston action.

Math for protecting Silverhawk
With 7 actions per melee, Metri can cast 7 total AoI. Since each AoI absorbs up to 140 MDC, total MDC able to be absorbed would be: 980 MDC.
As long as the attacks leveled against them are small arms and not capital-ship sized weapons, and Winston doesn't fail horribly in all his rolls, Metri's magic should hold up to the assault to get a glimpse at the first (chain) Star General.

Code for Spells or Psionics Used
[code][/code]

Expediture tally this round
  • PPE: -5 per cast <== AoI.
Metri
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:27 am

As the fight continues the ground team is perilously close to the building that the Star General dubbed Chains is supposed to be. Baron and Winston are blasting demons from the sky while the Reaper lays wastes to a few near it's path. The fight seems very one sided with the much smaller force carving a swath of destruction through the much large demon forces, though they are now greatly reduced due to casualties. Even the return fire is becoming less accurate and more sporadic, leaving the group as a whole untouched. Starchief forwards the coordinates to the Fox Company and receives a confirmation in return. Kiadin makes her way across and ends up in the shadow of an combat cyborg that looks to be of some alien make, Kiadin feels like she is still unobserved at the moment.

It's about here when the proverbial other shoe drops. Bryke senses danger as creature steps from the fourth dimension behind him. This happens as the front facade of the building disintegrates in a wall of burning plasma. From the wall steps a hulking Plasma Demon that seems to be eyeing Thought. As the plasma wall dissipates A pair of hulking armored demonic looking knights emerge followed by two armored Bal-Rogs flanking an Ursine faced Demon who holds a rusted chain in it's hands. "Bow before Star General Halthhag!" Bellows the Pair of Demonic Knights in unison.

Butchers Bill (Continued)
Reaper: -100 M.D.C.Main Body
Carbunckle: -160 M.D.C.
Prothor: -50 M.D.C.
Bryke: -80 M.D.C.

Metri, Bryke, Solaris, and Prothor have failed Horror factor. -1 attack and lose initiative this next round.

Combat posts. Round 3; Enter the Star General and Cohort
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Thought » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:07 am

Perception: 1d20+1 | 1d20+1 = 16:

Init: 1d20+2 | 1d20+2 = 13:
-- EP EXPENDITURE, 3 EP, DEUS EX MACHINA - This roll is now a NATURAL 20!

Thought doesn't hesitate for even a second.

He isn't very smart. Talking is for other people. Long range planning is for other people.

The people with brains have always been there to figure stuff out and Thought has been trained time and time again to just patiently wait that out then step in to do his part when the time has come to stop talking and thinking and for rough people to do dirty work.

His head comes up and turns at the explosion of plasma and for a being his size, he moves pretty fluidly as his shield lifts into place.

"Someone shoot stupid fire plasma thing, it look like want piece of me and no have time for that. Me diversion."

Thought actually grins, steely and shiny teeth appearing around darker gray lips.

"Me go pick fight, me best at that!" He even sounds cheerful in the face of death.

Bending into a crouch with his shield pressing against the ground as he collects his muscles and draws into an almighty bellow that comes from every single gram of his 1400 lbs and every fraction of his 9 foot, six inch height. In his little mind, it's his time to shine and a chance to make a difference and that's what matters. Not his life, not fear, nope, none of it.

Thought goes in first, or tries to at least unless someone beats him to it, because that is what he does, that is what he knows, and that's all that he's ever known too.

Almost nintey feet can be cleared pretty much instantly as he uncoils and launches, flying towards the group of enemies -- lowering his head and shoulder as he attempts to crash into the closest of the two armored Bal-Rogs. He's selected what he believes to be roughly equivalent to himself and he is going to try to hit it with everything he has, smashing his head and horns directly into the hulking demon's face. It will be an unholy impact with this kind of velocity behind it if he's able to land it.

Twisting, rolling with it, using his momentum and weight he attempts to crash straight through the demon and attack the second as he passes by -- attempting to wind a positively brutal slash of his soul craft sword across that demon's eyes as well. All muscle rather than grace is behind the swing as he digs his hooves in and spins -- trying to keep all of the demons in front of him and his shield between his adversaries and he.

Thought fights like a demon himself. No thought of what's 'fair' following up with left-to-right slash and then it dawns on him he should probably turn on his defensive equipment and his phase field shimmers into being.

Action #1: *** EP EXPENDITURE *** Charge on Bal-Rog #1, Called Shot -- upper face/forehead/eyeballs. Automatic Critical | Damage: 2d6*10 = 70:
1, 6
MD 140 - MD total after crit| 60% chance of knocking target down. Target loses 2 melee attacks & initiative | Knockdown: 1d100:
|Thought is basically pounding it straight in the eyes with every single thing he's got, forehead and horns first. Small request? If he is actually able to blind it, or hurt it enough that he can make a demon waver, he'd probably make some crack about a hard head being useful. Dunno! Leave it to GM's cinematic mind.
Action #2: Charge takes two attacks. This is the second.
Action #3: ** EP EXPENDITURE ** Soulcraft Long Sword, Called Shot Eyes, Bal-Rog #2, Automatic Critical Hit!| Damage: 1d6*10 = 30:
+ 2d6:
3, 5
MD X2 - 76 MD after crit
Action #4: Soul Craft Long Sword, standard attack, Bal-Rog #2 | 1d20+6 = 12:
| Damage: 2d6:
3, 3
MD + 1d6*10 = 10:
MD
Action #5: Activate Phase Field! | 1d20:
| Damage: 1d6*10 = 10:

Action #6: Reserved for Dodge. 1d20+8 = 14:

Action #7: Reserved for Dodge. 1d20+8 = 13:

Action #8 Reserved for Dodge. 1d20+8 = 12:

Saves VS Magic: (I need to check my bonuses for this, +5 seems a bit low for what I was thinking. Will get done within 24 hours.)
1d20+5 = 16:
, 1d20+5 = 15:
, 1d20+5 = 19:
, 1d20+5 = 25:
, 1d20+5 = 23:
Parries -- I figure this is what Thought is mostly relying on at the moment:
1d20+9 = 29:
,1d20+9 = 19:
,1d20+9 = 27:
,1d20+9 = 12:
,1d20+9 = 16:
,1d20+9 = 29:
,1d20+9 = 18:
,1d20+9 = 10:
,1d20+9 = 12:
,1d20+9 = 19:
,1d20+9 = 26:
,1d20+9 = 29:
,1d20+9 = 16:
,1d20+9 = 22:
,1d20+9 = 18:
,1d20+9 = 21:
- 3 natural 20's to parry in this block.

Gentle Reminder: This is the first time since I joined EU that I've ever seen someone doing called melee attacks. So, here's the blurb:

Melee called strikes will never cost more melee actions but a called shot will always be a NATURAL die roll, no bonuses allowed. However, only really small stuff will require a called shot/strike. For example, while it may be tough to hit someone's head with a ranged weapon, it wouldn't make that much difference for a melee fighter, so it would just be a normal strike sent at the head. You specify your target, take one action to strike it, and so on. Tiny stuff that would be hard to hit even up close and personal (like weapons) requires a called strike and a certain level of GM discretion.
Last edited by Thought on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Current Characters:

Thought
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kiadan Slywyth » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Perception:1d100+42 = 103:
%
JIC d20:1d20:

JIC d100:1d100:

Init: 1d20:

Computer Operations d100:1d100:
of 94% (Pass)

Computer Programming d100:1d100:
of 69% (Fail)

Computer Hacking d100:1d100:
of 39% (Fail)

In her shadow Kiadan took a moment to regard the individual whom she had ended up behind and there was no good way to tell how friendly the bog could be. It could be like her friend Jack, big and scary looking but nice. She tilted her scaled head to the side staring up at the creature; it hadn’t made any move as if it had noticed her. If it was like Jack it could hear her in the shadows. Jack always knew where Kiadan was in the shadows and she found it funny to try and surprise the giant four armed giant. This one it was probably smarter to not startle incase it was against her and her friends… were her friends around? What had gone on since that fight in the bar.

Never the bravest of creatures Kiadan decided that it might be better to play it safe, or she would have if there weren’t demons coming to ambush Magus. With a fearful gulp she took wing and moved head leave to the grey borg. “Excuse Kiadan,” the prankster said, her voice warbling a bit in nervousness. “You friend to Magus? Kiadan came to warn of attack by demons.” She pointed with her tail behind her in the direction she had come from. “Can Kiadan ask question? Kiadan looking for her friends, Jack, Friend Holt, Gold Mohawk Man, Alsaki,? Jack look like you!” She exclaimed “But he four armed.” Her head dipped in only the way a creature with a serpentine like neck could. “Kiadan lost. Not normally talk to strangers but bad things happening and Kiadan want find her ship, maybe borg know it? Discordant Saint?” The dragon made of living night continued to float at the robot’s head height. The tag on her collar stated her name was Kiadan and even had the stall she used to live in. The thought that the borg could use that information against her didn’t really cross her mind.

She jerked suddenly when she heard the bellow to bow before some general. Not liking the sound of that shout she quickly settled back towards the shadows hoping that whatever danger was coming would over look her. She had no reason to think that the shadows wouldn’t protect her like they had in the past. The shadows loved Kiadan and they were her closest friends. Jack would understand, Holt would know, even Golden Mohawk Man would know that Kiadan wasn’t a fighter. She snuck through battles looking for things that she could use to her advantage. Like when she hacked the crabs. Grinning she looked up at the borg from the shadows and pulled her personal computer from her harness. “Kiadan got idea!” If they were on center there had to be robots around that she could make use of. She began by firing up her programs to find machines she could take control of and got ready to hack and program as needed. “Kiadan genius. Why fight when robot’s fight for Kiadan?”

OOC Comments
Action 1: Introductions/warning
Action 2: hide in shadows
Action 3: Start Computer Operations for machines
Action 4: Computer Hacking in case of rogue AI
Action 5: Computer Program to upgrade robots
Kiadan Slywyth

Postby Vortigern » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:38 pm

/33
JIC: 1d100:

JIC/Magic: 1d20+6 = 7:

JIC/Psionic: 1d20+5 = 20:

JIC/Horror: 1d20+8 = 12:

Vortigern hesitates for only a moment after the wave of energy rolls over him even as the significant nature of the wounds his mount has received hit home to him. Reaching down he activates one of the heavy forcefield generators strapped to the saddle he rides, bringing the field up around mount and rider both. That should give him a moment to heal at least. he thinks quickly to himself just before he catches sight of the oncoming Demon General and Retinue. Or perhaps not...

"Varya, protect us!" he calls out to his aerial servitor. Shifting in his saddle for a spare moment he observes the gargantuan minotaur fighting alongside his fellows as it is targeted by the Plasma Demon in the Retinue and instantly decides. To attack. "The Plasma Demon is our target. Skirt the edge and maneuver until you can pounce on his back. We will both strike him with our utmost. Fly!" he snarls, leaning down into the ride as his body tenses in anticipation of the coming fray.

OOC: Vortigern seeks to maneuver around the edge of the combat until within leap attack range of the Plasma Demon. Then to leap directly onto it for maximum effect, trying to keep it entangled in melee with him and from being otherwise effective in the combat.

Vortigern Combat Rolls

Strike: 1d20+10 = 26:
Damage: 9d6+8 = 40:
3, 1, 1, 6, 3, 2, 5, 6, 5
Crit! Dmg: 80
Strike: 1d20+10 = 21:
Damage: 9d6+8 = 45:
6, 5, 4, 5, 1, 6, 4, 4, 2

Strike: 1d20+10 = 11:
Damage: 9d6+8 = 41:
3, 6, 5, 6, 2, 3, 1, 2, 5

Strike: 1d20+10 = 17:
Damage: 9d6+8 = 42:
2, 2, 6, 6, 2, 4, 6, 3, 3

Strike: 1d20+10 = 11:
4, 5, 4, 5, 1, 4, 2, 3, 4

Strike: 1d20+10 = 14:
Damage: 9d6+8 = 41:
1, 6, 3, 6, 5, 2, 1, 6, 3

Parry: 1d20+13 = 28:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 11:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 18:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 22:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 24:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 17:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 17:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 17:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 14:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 20:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 29:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 13:

Carbunckle Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+4 = 19:

JIC/Magic: 1d20+5 = 21:

JIC/Psionics: 1d20+2 = 5:

Bio-Regen: 2d6:
4, 1

Strike: 1d20+8 = 11:
Damage: 6d6:
1, 5, 3, 3, 3, 1

Strike: 1d20+8 = 9:
3, 5, 5, 2, 4, 2

Strike: 1d20+8 = 23:
4, 6, 5, 5, 3, 3

Strike: 1d20+8 = 12:
2, 2, 1, 6, 2, 4

Strike: 1d20+8 = 10:
5, 6, 6, 2, 1, 2

Strike: 1d20+8 = 17:
2, 5, 1, 3, 3, 1

Parry: 1d20+6 = 9:
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 9:

Parry: 1d20+6 = 26:
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 20:

Parry: 1d20+6 = 19:
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 24:

Parry: 1d20+6 = 25:

Parry: 1d20+6 = 13:
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 15:

Parry: 1d20+6 = 23:
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 13:

Varya Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+6 = 8:

JIC/Magic: 1d20+2 = 22:

JIC/Psionics: 1d20+4 = 23:

Strike: 1d20+6 = 13:
(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 27:
1, 5, 2, 2, 5, 6

Strike: 1d20+6 = 26:
(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 29:
5, 6, 1, 1, 4, 6

Strike: 1d20+6 = 22:
(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 22:
3, 2, 2, 1, 4, 4

Strike: 1d20+6 = 23:
(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 30:
3, 3, 6, 6, 5, 1

Strike: 1d20+6 = 13:
(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 23:
3, 3, 4, 2, 2, 3

Strike: 1d20+6 = 19:
(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 27:
4, 1, 6, 2, 5, 3

Strike: 1d20+6 = 15:
(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 30:
3, 5, 2, 6, 2, 6

Parry: 1d20+6 = 15:
(+3 vs Lasers)(+2 in flight) Dodge: 1d20+7 = 21:
(+6 Flying)
Parry: 1d20+6 = 23:
(+3 vs Lasers)(+2 in flight) Dodge: 1d20+7 = 24:
(+6 Flying)
Parry: 1d20+6 = 19:
(+6 Flying)
Parry: 1d20+6 = 14:
(+3 vs Lasers)(+2 in flight) Dodge: 1d20+7 = 16:
(+6 Flying)
(+3 vs Lasers)(+2 in flight) Dodge: 1d20+7 = 25:
(+6 Flying)
Parry: 1d20+6 = 22:
(+3 vs Lasers)(+2 in flight) Dodge: 1d20+7 = 25:
(+6 Flying)
(+6 Flying)
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker
HP: 53/53
SDC: 57/57
PPE: 20/180

Enchanted Full Plate Armor
• M.D.C.: 101/410

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
M.D.C.: 200/200
Damage: 5D6+8 M.D.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftmanship (+4 Damage, +2 to Strike and Parry)
Magic Features
• Super-Sharpness (+4 Damage; Critical Range: +2)
• Increased Damage: (+2D6 Damage)

Magic Dwarven Shield
M.D.C.: Indestructible.
Damage: 2D4 M.D.C.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftsmanship (+3 to Parry)
Magic Features
• Indestructible (Can only be destroyed by an alchemist.)

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

[*]Cosmic Armor. 160.00 min. 546/800 MDC. Magical flight in atmo @ 1/2 Mach 1 (383 MPH). Magic and MD cold, heat/fire/plasma do 1/2 damage to Cosmic Armor. EBA with complete protection from negative effects of outer space (cold, radiation, lack of air, etc.) -5% to all Physical skills, -10% to highly technical skills that require a delicate touch.

MDC: 209/300
ISP: 230/230
PPE: 9/9
Forcefield1: 0/160
Forcefield2: 160/160

Varya

MDC/Body: 62/62
MDC/Shell: 116/116
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Prothor » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:48 am

Percep 35%: 1d100:

1d100:

Init:1d20+3 = 22:
(LOST to HF fail)

Conditions:
Fly (as an eagle): 59.25/60 minutes (50 mph +1 Parry +2 dodge +2 dmg diving attk)

Prothor would have likely wet himself if he had still been physically capable of such a feat. Instead he just stares in awe as the combined group is confronted with the General and his body guards.

After a moment has passed, Prothor comes to himself and levels his arms at the closest of the armored demon knights and starts blasting away. As he fires he hears a small voice beside him, but he doesn't bother to look and only half hears what this new creature is saying as his focus intent on their main mission objective, "What? Kaidan who? There's no time for this now. Holt is popping around here somewhere. I'm broadcasting to him now so he can teleport in if we have the need."

As this whole new hell opens up, Prothor fires and dodges as necessary. Still hearing a murmur beside him, Prothor says, "Destroy the Star General."

1. FREEZE (HF fail)
2. talk and Fire Heavy Laser Blaster at closest demon Strike: 1d20+4 = 12:
4, 2, 2, 3
MD
3. talk and Fire Heavy Laser Blaster at closest demon Strike: 1d20+4 = 15:
3, 2, 2, 3
MD
OR move and fire Heavy Laser Blaster at closest demon Strike: 1d20+4 = 17:
4, 2, 4, 3
MD
OR move and fire Heavy Laser Blaster at closest demon Strike: 1d20+4 = 11:
3, 6, 3, 5
MD
Prothor

Postby Vortigern » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:32 pm

/33

JIC/Magic: 1d20+6 = 14:

JIC/Psionic: 1d20+5 = 19:

JIC/Horror: 1d20+8 = 13:

Vortigern briefly spots the small new 'draconic' arrival and is intrigued, though he doesn't spare more than a passing moment to glance at the creature. But... what is it?

A dracoform?

What.Is.That.
Lore: Demons & Monsters: 1d100:
/75
Lore: Magic: 1d100:
/70
Lore: Faerie Folk: 1d100:
/70
Lore: D-Bees: 1d100:
/45
Lore: Galactic Aliens: 1d100:
/45
Lore: Xenology: 1d100:
/50
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sorrenson » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:05 am

Perception: Perception: 1d100:
+3 Magical / Mechanical
/ 1d100:

sv vs HF1d20:

OOC Comments
PPE: 127/137
ISP: 24/41
HP: 34
SDC: 30

NE PA003 "Drudge" Industrial PA
M.D.C. by Location.
Arms (2) - 200 each
Hands (2) - 100 each
Legs (2) - 200 each
Sensor Cluster (head) - 50
Main Body - 378/400
TW Armor of Ithan - 90/100 - 9.5 minutes remain
Starfire Cannon ammo 32/32
Fusion Blocks 5/5

Sorrenson watches in horror as the Star General appears. "Baron, your call out worked man!" Right now, I'm not sure that's a good thing...
Prothor wrote:"Destroy the Star General."

Sounds good to me! He brings his Starfire to bear and starts unloading on Bearface-Chain-boy.

Combat

Attacks per melee: 7
Action 1: Shoot Bearface-Chain-boy: 1d20+2 = 21:
, damage 2d6*10 = 40:
2, 2
M.D.
Action 2: Shoot Bearface-Chain-boy: 1d20+2 = 4:
, damage 2d6*10 = 50:
2, 3
M.D.
Action 3: Shoot Bearface-Chain-boy: 1d20+2 = 12:
, damage 2d6*10 = 80:
6, 2
M.D.
Action 4: Shoot Bearface-Chain-boy: 1d20+2 = 5:
, damage 2d6*10 = 90:
6, 3
M.D.
Action 5: Shoot Bearface-Chain-boy: 1d20+2 = 5:
, damage 2d6*10 = 40:
1, 3
M.D.
Action 6: Shoot Bearface-Chain-boy: 1d20+2 = 17:
, damage 2d6*10 = 110:
5, 6
M.D.
Action 7: Shoot Bearface-Chain-boy: 1d20+2 = 16:
, damage 2d6*10 = 90:
3, 6
M.D.

Parries if needed: 1d20+7 = 20:
, 1d20+7 = 15:
, 1d20+7 = 8:
, 1d20+7 = 23:
, 1d20+7 = 20:
, 1d20+7 = 27:
,1d20+7 = 15:

Dodges if needed: 1d20+6 = 22:
, 1d20+6 = 13:
, 1d20+6 = 17:
, 1d20+6 = 7:
, 1d20+6 = 9:

If the AoI is depleted Sorrenson will sacrifice an action and renew.
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Bryke » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:44 pm

/ 1d100:

Bryke flinches for fear. A split second of time that takes him by surprise. He curses inwardly at his weakness, then heeds the senses that have proven their worth time and time again.

"DANGER REAR!!!" The Promethean yells, activating the racial ability of: Spatial Distortion[self] while head and face snap to the right and behind (In order to see) first. Pivoting smartly around his shoulder, he extends his right arm and fist, palm parallel to the ground throwing a vicious practiced back hammer fist (his waist level) at what or whomever is close enough to receive his greeting. His tactically slung PH-400 slides into firing position behind the hammer fist, with his left hand, barking out any necessary business.

'Cant let them get caught.' he thinks.
Not wanting to allow anyone else to be hit from behind the Promethean does not dodge immediately, and instead casts Armor of Ithan to shield himself. Keeping his wide frame between any attackers and the group, he surveys the scene to his and their rear reciting a mantra, 'Fear is the mind killer...'

ACTION 1: Spatial Distortion: [Self] - 15isp (OOC: Will write the time limits and such later tonight)
ACTION 1: Turn around, hammer fist - 1d20+6 = 13:
/ 4d6:
4, 4, 4, 6

ACTION 1: Shoot with PH-400 Damage: 4D6 to a 10 ft radius, 6D6 to creatures of 10ft or taller, 6D6 to Force fields. STRIKE: 1d20:
/ DAMAGE: 4d6:
4, 5, 3, 6
or 6d6:
3, 1, 3, 1, 4, 4

ACTION 1: Cast Armor of Ithan - [10ppe, mdc]
ACTION 1: Suppress Fear [8isp]

DODGE: 1d20+6 = 24:
, 1d20+6 = 15:
, 1d20+6 = 11:
, 1d20+6 = 17:
, 1d20+6 = 19:

PARRY 1d20+6 = 14:
, 1d20+6 = 13:
, 1d20+6 = 21:
, 1d20+6 = 20:
, 1d20+6 = 7:

CONTINGENCIES:

Bryke will not fire the PH-400 without first making space enough to not be hit by his own AOE [OOC: does this need to be said?]
Will change order and give priority Armor of Ithan casting if it proves necessary.
Last edited by Bryke on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 75%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Baron » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:35 am

Chico Barone

/ 1d100:

Conditions
Weapon in hand: Built-in Particle Beam attached to NE-BA-226 (6/10 shots 3/4 eclips)
M.D.C. by Location • Helmet: 50 • Main Body: 90 • Arms: 40 each • Legs: 50 each • Built-In N-F20A Force Field: 66/75

Permanent Conditions:
  • The character can communicate with any computer system regardless of preventative measures. Link can be by touch or remote connection.
  • Impervious to Fear
  • Character is ambidextrous and can literally divide his mind into two semi-autonomous parts to accomplish two separate tasks, without penalty and with all his natural bonuses.
  • Implants: Amplified Hearing, Sound Filtration, Night-Vision, Polarized Lenses, Long Range Receiver/Transmitter Headjack
Temporary Conditions: Stoned, Pumped on Adrenaline.

*** NE-F50A: 160/120

Sorrey wrote:"Baron, your call out worked man!"

"Yeah!!!! Ain't it cool!!!"
Chico Baron grins inside his Old-timey stylized helmet, finally!!! “Eat it Bearboy! All you ugly suckers gonna die! ‘Cause I kill demons, I kill ghouls, I kill suckers and I kill fools!!! 6 mothertruckin’ times if need be mothertruckers!!!” and, just to be helpful again in Demongogian: 89% / 1d100:

COMBAT_____________________________________________________________
Initiative: 1d20+18 = 24:

1.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 25:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 210:
5, 3, 5, 6
]
2.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 24:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 190:
4, 3, 6, 4

3.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 26:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 180:
3, 6, 1, 6

4.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 22:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 160:
5, 3, 1, 5

5.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 29:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 120:
3, 5, 1, 1

6.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 15:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 110:
2, 1, 1, 5

7.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 22:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 100:
2, 3, 2, 1

8.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 13:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 130:
5, 2, 2, 2

9.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 11:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 130:
3, 6, 1, 1

10.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+9 = 25:
Damage (Double blast): (4d6*10)+20 = 150:
3, 3, 4, 3

11-14: Flying or Reserved Actions
Reserved Actions:

Priority 2: Super Dodge: 1d20+23 = 41:
, 1d20+23 = 42:
, 1d20+23 = 30:
, 1d20+23 = 35:

Priority 3: Roll w/ Impact: 1d20+12 = 19:
, 1d20+12 = 26:
, 1d20+12 = 24:
, 1d20+13 = 16:
, 1d20+13 = 18:
, 1d20+13 = 27:
, 1d20+13 = 31:
, 1d20+13 = 17:
, 1d20+13 = 23:
, 1d20+13 = 29:
, 1d20+13 = 26:
, 1d20+13 = 14:
, 1d20+13 = 25:
, 1d20+13 = 30:

Autododge: 1d20+11 = 30:
, 1d20+11 = 30:
, 1d20+11 = 18:
, 1d20+11 = 28:
, 1d20+11 = 16:
, 1d20+11 = 29:
, 1d20+11 = 13:
, 1d20+11 = 23:
, 1d20+11 = 15:
, 1d20+11 = 19:
, 1d20+11 = 12:
, 1d20+11 = 17:
, 1d20+11 = 21:
Warning Glimpse about the Future
• The super being can touch someone or an object or pause to think about his next action and see what will happen if he does so. This functions as a sort of vision or small glimpse of the future in which the character is able to see what happens in the next 6-10 seconds after he makes his one move. This is a way to avert traps, avoid mistakes, prevent a dangerous reaction, etc. This gives him some insight on what or what not to do and also provides bonuses to parry and dodge if he sees an incoming attack. To use the Warning Glimpse about the Future, the character must focus and will it to happen, burning up one of his melee attacks/actions. However, the ability can only be performed four times per level of experience per 24 hours, and no more often than once every four melee rounds (one minute).
• • Range: Self/Touch
• • Duration: About three seconds/one melee action.
• • Attacks per Melee: Uses up one.
• • Bonuses: +4 to parry, dodge, roll with impact, and pull punch.
Chico Barone is wearing: Baron's Borrowed NE Tech-Warrior and his accessory is: None!!?!?!

Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Viscount Armine Chico Von Caligula
Don't panic; know where your towel is. Any person who can travel the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a person to be reckoned with. And, above all, always remember that time is nothing but an illusion and mealtimes especially so. ~ From Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Armine Caligula. By way of Douglas Adams
Better to live or die, once and for all, than die by inches. Death is merely a dialogue between the Spirit and the Dust. Since we're all going to die, it's obvious that when and how don't matter, ~ From The Autobiographical Baron of Yesteryear by Captain A. Baron By way of Homer, Albert Camus, Emily Dickinson, Douglas Adams and Joseph Heller
Baron
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tis » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:56 am

Tisephone Atroposa
Perception: 37% (+15% regarding magic, machines, or their combination, +10% in the dark)
/ 1d100:

Stats

Conditions:
Psionics:
Telemechanics (10) 17.15/18.00 minutes
Telemechanic Mental Operation (12) 1.15/2.00 minutes
Spells cast on Reaper:
Fly Lv5 (15) BoM p.106 35 mph Duration: 23.15/24.00 minutes
Superhuman Strength Lv5 (10) BoM p.109 1.15/2.00 minutes
Superhuman Agility (12) (Merc. Adv. p14) 1.15/2.00 minutes
See the Invisible Lv1 (4) BoM p.92 3.15/4.00 minutes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Telemechanics 88% / 1d100:

Tis continues to maneuver the great Naruni war machine as if it were the Prima Ballerina in the Psychopompene cultural opus The Birth, Maturation, and Death of Death. Shortened to the title of The Birth of Death and a mere 3 acts by less robust dance-appreciating cultures, it is nevertheless the only work originating from the Psychopompos to have drawn tri-galactic interest other than Supra-Gravitonic and Tele-Tachyonic Sensors.

Reaper Pilot Combat:
-200 MDC Main Body
Initiative: 1d20+7 = 19:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 12:
Damage 5d6:
5, 5, 1, 5, 4
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 29:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 17:
Damage 5d6:
5, 6, 5, 5, 4
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 24:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 19:
Damage 5d6:
6, 6, 5, 1, 6
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 37:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 25:
Damage 5d6:
3, 3, 2, 2, 6
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 30:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 27:
Damage 5d6:
2, 2, 6, 6, 2
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 25:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 26:
Damage 5d6:
3, 5, 4, 3, 1
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 35:

7: Dodge 1d20+13 = 20:
, or Parry = 1d20+18 = 19:

8. Dodge 1d20+13 = 19:
, or Parry = 1d20+18 = 25:

Autododge: 1d20+10 = 21:
, 1d20+10 = 25:
, 1d20+10 = 26:
, 1d20+10 = 18:
, 1d20+10 = 17:
, 1d20+10 = 27:
, 1d20+10 = 21:
, 1d20+10 = 22:
Tis
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Starchief » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:29 am

/59%
/1d100:

With the mass-driver strike successfully called in, Starchief flips the lid back down on his gauntlet computer and rejoins the battle. "Air support incoming!" The melting of the wall and introduction of the Chain Star General gets his attention quickly and easily. Seeing Vortigern go after the Plasma Demon, Starchief calls out to Thought. "Vort and I will keep the plasma demon off your back. Meet you at the general!"

Starchief rushes toward the Plasma Demon, hoping to help Vortigern and his crew take the demon down quickly. He draws his lightblade as well as his Phase Sword and works on whittling the Plasma Demon down to nothing. Using his Lightblade to strike and his Phase Sword to parry, Starchief is a blur of motion.

Combat
Initiative: 1d20+10 = 14:

Action 1: Run toward Plasma Demon and activate Lightblades.
Action 2: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 33:
(NAT20) Damage: 1d4*10 = 20:
+14x2=68 MD
Action 3: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 27:
Damage: 1d4*10 = 10:
+14=24 MD
Action 4: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 20:
Damage: 1d4*10 = 20:
+14=34 MD
Action 5: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 17:
Damage: 1d4*10 = 30:
+14=44 MD
Action 6: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 29:
+14=34 MD
Action 7: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 16:
Damage: 1d4*10 = 30:
+14=44 MD
Action 8: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 16:
+14=34 MD
Action 9: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 26:
+14=34 MD
Action 10: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 31:
(NAT18) Damage: 1d4*10 = 30:
+14x2=88 MD
Action 11: Strike Plasma Demon with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 16:
Damage: 1d4*10 = 40:
+14=54 MD

Parries: 1d20+16 = 17:
1d20+16 = 34:
1d20+16 = 25:
1d20+16 = 19:
1d20+16 = 34:
1d20+16 = 31:
1d20+16 = 22:
1d20+16 = 20:
1d20+16 = 34:
1d20+16 = 20:

Auto-Dodge: 1d20+13 = 19:
1d20+13 = 25:
1d20+13 = 32:
1d20+13 = 33:
1d20+13 = 27:
1d20+13 = 15:
1d20+13 = 32:
1d20+13 = 28:
1d20+13 = 18:
1d20+13 = 27:
1d20+13 = 19:
1d20+13 = 33:
1d20+13 = 14:

Note: Plasma Demons take double damage from magic weapons which is not accounted for here.
Note #2: Forgot to add in my HtH bonus to damage. Editing in.
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

Saving Throw Bonuses:

Starchief
Group Leader

Postby Solaris » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:12 am

Per: 1d20+2 = 14:

/1d100:

For the first time in a long time, Solaris freezes in battle. Defeat seems a real possibility at the visage of the Star-General as she wavers momentarily with doubt.
No. No, it cannot end here., she finally decides.

Solaris scans her various sensors, keeps her eyes on the General and starts to unload missile volley after missile volley at him. "So, looks like we're really in for a heck of a fight, eh, Tis?", Solaris mutters sarcastically as Tis turns and maneuvers the Reaper like some kind of monsterous metal death soloist. Hard enough to get a good lock when we're stable. Now she's turning this thing into a spastic seizure machine.

Sensory Equipment 1d100:
/68%
Weapon Systems 1d100:
/73%
Military Tactics 1d100:
/58%
Intelligence 1d100:
/51%

Initiative: none/last
# of Actions: 6-1 =5

Action 1: trigger missile volley of a quartet of smart micro-missiles, strike 1d20+4 = 17:
, damage 6d6*4 = 76:
5, 5, 1, 1, 1, 6

Action 2: trigger missile volley of smart micro-missiles , strike 1d20+4 = 17:
, damage 6d6*4 = 56:
4, 2, 2, 4, 1, 1

Action 3: trigger missile volley of smart micro-missiles, strike 1d20+4 = 15:
, damage 6d6*4 = 68:
5, 3, 5, 1, 2, 1

Action 4: trigger missile volley of smart micro-missiles, strike 1d20+4 = 5:
, damage 6d6*4 = 92:
6, 2, 6, 1, 3, 5

Action 5: trigger missile volley of smart micro-missiles, strike 1d20+4 = 11:
, damage 6d6*4 = 48:
4, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1

Contingencies: if necessary, switch to the particle beam cannons
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Solaris

Postby Holt » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:41 am

Perception [50%]: 1d100:

JiC D20: 1d20:
(+5 v Psionics (if source is evil), +7 vs Magic or Mind Control (if source is evil))
JiC D100: 1d100:

Vs HF [+9]: 1d20+9 = 22:

Conditions: Tongues [speak/understand all languages], Rapid Healing [Regens 9 MD/hr], NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic] with Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage [for Non-Magic], ON], Black Fist Sensor Pod [ON], Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant) [+3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil]

From his distant sniper's perch, Holt's brows knit as the big-ass Minotaur and and the Demon-Cat-Rider (Vort) launch into battle like Mortars leaving explosive crater-like damage in their wakes. He steadies his shots and begins to lay down cover fire on basically anything around Thought that the Minotaur isn't already facing.

If someone begins to place return fire, Holt will dodge by teleporting to the SE to another rooftop that overlooks the battlefield from the opposite side. If (unlikely) necessary, the Manarr will Parry.

Initiative [+6]: 1d20+6 = 18:

1 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 13:
(2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
2 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 24:
(2d4*10)+10 = 70:
3, 3
*2=140 M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
3 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 16:
(2d4*10)+10 = 70:
2, 4
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
4 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 13:
(2d4*10)+10 = 50:
2, 2
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
5 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 7:
(2d4*10)+10 = 50:
3, 1
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
6 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 24:
(2d4*10)+10 = 70:
4, 2
*2=140 M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
7 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 13:
(2d4*10)+10 = 70:
4, 2
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
8 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 22:
(2d4*10)+10 = 60:
4, 1
*2=120 M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
9 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 10:
(2d4*10)+10 = 60:
2, 3
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
10 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target neat Thought, 1d20+4 = 19:
(2d4*10)+10 = 60:
2, 3
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
11 / Change Clips

Dodge [+8 Teleport Dodge]: 1d20+8 = 12:

Parry [+8]: 1d20+8 = 19:
, 1d20+8 = 25:
, 1d20+8 = 22:
, 1d20+8 = 16:
, 1d20+8 = 16:
, 1d20+8 = 16:
Holt D'Invictus

Personal MDC: 134/134
Armor: NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic]
Head/Helmet: 65/65
Main Body: 215/220
*** Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Phase World Dimension Book 2, Pg 124] -- Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage from Energy Blasts, Beams, Projectile, Missiles, and Explosive Damage

Weapons: HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle (slung across back), [2] NE-8SL Slimline Barrage Plasma Cartridge Auto-Pistol in Under-Arm holsters, [2] HI-10 Heavy Laser Pistol(s) (in Hip Holsters), Phase Sword (belted at the Left hip), PH-21 Phase Beamer (Right Thigh), Kisentite Boot Knife (Rt).

Belt: (4) P-Field Defensive Field Battery, Transformable Longsword (Pen-Form)

Available: [Ring: Tongues (Constant)], [Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant), +3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], [Pendant: Metamorphosis 3x], [Belt Buckle: Increase Weight 3x], [Pinky Ring: Mystic Alarm 3x], Nuclear Grav-Pack

Spare Ammunition: [8] Clips of NE-001PC Light Plasma Cartridges [24 rounds each], [12] Long E-Clips, [2] Short E-Clips, [4] NE-GF10 Fragmentation Grenades, [4] Smoke Grenades, [4] Stun/Flash Grenades
Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Consumer » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Baron replies to Sorrenson, then screams some nearly unintelligible gibberish over the loudspeaker. (Every third word is recognizable as written) Baron takes a shot at the Star General Halthag hitting him squarely. One of the Demon Knights begins to cast a spell, it seems a bit more lengthy than a minor invocation. Thought charges forward and effectively headbuts the Bal-Rog on the right of the Star General, the collision is epic, the Bal-Rog is definitely affected by the collision, but it easily keeps its feet having over quarter ton weight advantage, and five feet on the minotaur. The Phase Demon seems to step out of reality. Carbunckle charges towards the Plasma Demon, attempting to maneuver behind the demon. Tis continues cutting through demons as it approaches the Demon Leader and his entourage. Holt looks through his sight and puts a three-round burst into the demon knight on the left hand side. The Demon Knight on the left takes the shot and turns to Thought, unleashing a torrent of Anti-Matter energy into the hulking Minotaur. Vort commands his minions, Carbunckle seems pleased, while the summoner cannot currently see Varya to note her expression. Sorrenson fires his Starfire Cannon at the Star General, who takes the shot with a growl. Starchief draws his swords and charges the Plasma Demon. The Bal-Rog that Thought charged looks at the Space Minotaur and roars, It flails a claw at the minotaur, but is easily parried. The Plasma demon looks at the two creatures coming to menace it, the plasma demon seems to mull it over for a few seconds before firing a blast of plasma from it’s hand at Carbunckle. Varya fires back at the Plasma Demon from on high. The second Bal-Rog vanishes from sight. The Star General seems amused by the situation, he swings his chain at Thought, who just happens to be the closest, the blow is caught on his shield. Kiadan introduces itself, and asks a few questions, While Prothor, Bryke, and Solaris stand motionless in fear.

Baron continues to fire on the Star General, scoring another well placed shot. The Demon Knight finishes casting his spell then steps forward to start dealing with the others approaching his liege lord. Thought not having his previously desired target attacks the Star General instead, the blow seems effective, but only time will tell. Carbunckle jumps on the Plasma Demon, Clawing the creatures back. Tis sees the approaching Demon Knight and makes an attack at him, managing to strike the mockery of a Cosmo Knight. Holt puts another three-round burst into the Plasma Demon. The Demon Knight squaring off against the Reaper holds a hand up and fires a beam of Anti-Matter at the Naruni robot. Vortigern makes a damn fine axe attack at the Plasma Demon, causing the Demon to collapse. Sorrenson fires a blast at the Star General but misses the Ursine Demon. Starchief seeing his target being dead moves on to the next target, one of the two Demon Knights, his swords deal an impressive amount of damage. The Bal-Rog closest to Thought, the first one he attacked moves back with a flap of his wings and summons a whip made of flames. Varya fires another blast of light and energy this time at Demon Knight Starchief ha confronted. From basically out of nowhere the Bal-Rog who vanished reappears sucker-punching the Space Minotaur. The Star General backs up and quickly casts a spell. Thought suddenly is hit by a bolt of lightning.Kiadan goes back to hiding in the shadows. Prothor, Bryke, and Solaris finally shake off their momentary fear and begin to react, with Prothor firing his Heavy Laser into the Demon Knight battling the Reaper. Bryke begins distorting the space around himself. Soliaris manages to get a quick lock on the Demon Knight in front of them and peppers him with a quartet of micro missiles.

The next several seconds begin to go by in a blur, Baron and Sorrenson take shots at the Star General and score true, but hey seem to have zero effect on him now, what ever the Demon knight cast has rendered him seemingly immune to the energy weapons being fired at him. This takes the fight into a new direction as Thought trades blows with a pair of Bal-Rogs, Holt assists the Space Minotaur by firing a pile of three-round bursts into the pair, this is followed by Sorrenson and Baron turning their attention to them as well, trying to make their attacks count while contemplating how to deal with the Star General. For his part the Star General seems pleased as punch and swings with wild abandon at Thought, but the Space minotaur manages to deflect many of the blows. The combined forces of the group manages to bring both Bal-Rogs down, leaving the Star General standing alone.

Tis and Solaris in their Reaper robot are backed up by Prothor on foot against a Demon Knight, the trio trade shots and blows with a mockery of the Noble Cosmo-Knight. Who in turn brings the hurt back onto the little team, switching between Anti-Matter blasts and wielding it’s nasty looking demonic sword. Vortigern and his minions move to assist Starchief in taking down the other Demon Knight, who seems nonplussed by the amount of foes arrayed against it. This is not in it’s favor though. I trades blows with Starchief, Vortigern, and Carbunckle, while occasionally firing Anti-Matter blasts one nearly killing Carbunckle. Starchief manages to bring the creature down with a particularly brilliant set of sword blows.

Bryke unable to see the Phase Demon, decides defense is a good plan and brings up Armor of Ithan, this is lucky as the Phase demon appears several feet away and blasts at the Promethean with a phase blast. Bryke returns fire, and scores a hit on the Phase Demon, who seems none too pleased. While Bryke begins a battle to the death with the phase demon, she begins using her computer to look for machines nearby, she finds a few maintenance cleaning drones in the area that are circling and apparently watching the fight, and the various power armors, which are all showing code that seems strange (All are under the effects of telemechanics or machine meld).

Reaper: -570 M.D.C.Main Body
Carbunckle: -160 M.D.C., Force Field #1: Popped.
Prothor: Force Field Popped. .
Bryke: -80 M.D.C. AOI: -9
Thought: -257 M.D.C.
Star General: Armor: -556 M.D.C.
Demon Knight #1: -354 M.D.C.
Demon Knight #2: Dead..
Bal-Rog #1: Dead.
Bal-Rog #2: Dead
Plasma Demon: Dead.
Phase Demon: -18 S.D.C.

Combat posts. Round 4; Battle Redefined

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Thought » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:10 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 | 1d20+1 = 4:

Init: 1d20+2 | 1d20+2 = 17:

Thought has a job to do and he is focused completely on doing it.

As one foe goes down he moves on to the next, resolute about any damage that he takes.

It hurts, it always does, but when he believes he's fighting for a good cause it's a kind of hurt that is pretty easy to ignore.

He presses his attack on the Star General, at least this potential clone of him; trading blow for blow as necessary. He is alert for others attacking him and will parry as best he can, but his focus is on keeping the Star General facing him. Once he has this, if he can, he will keep side stepping and try and turn the General's back towards the group. If this fails, Thought will hit him from behind until he turns to face him and then begin the cycle again. Either Thought will be behind him, or the others will be.

Thought'd prefer the Star General hits him though, because he's got the hardest head and the scientist people told them they made him that way so his friends won't have to get hit.

Thought isn't graceful in any of his attacks except for the ever present working his way behind him, trying to make sure the General has to decide between the pain behind him or in front of him.

He gets pretty worked up too, worked up enough to spy an opportune moment to do so and smash his head with all of his might against the Star General's.

Action #1: Move to the side so either behind the Star General, or if he turns with Thought has his back to at least 2 others in the group.
Action #2, Attack /w Soulcraft Longsword: 1d20+6 = 25:
2, 3
MD + 1d6*10 = 30:
MD (+2, I mangled my original bonus count and forgot to include WP)
Action #3, Attack /w Soulcraft Longsword: 1d20+8 = 27:
4, 6
MD + 1d6*10 = 30:
MD
Action #4: Move to the side either behind the Star General, or if he turns with Thought he will keep turning him until he has his back to at least 2 others in the group.
Action #5: Attack /w Soulcraft Longsword: 1d20+8 = 22:
3, 2
MD + 1d6*10 = 50:
MD
Action #6: Attack /w Soulcraft Longsword: 1d20+8 = 25:
3, 1
MD + 1d6*10 = 40:
MD
Action #7: Power Headbutt: 1d20+6 = 8:
| Damage: 2d6*10 = 70:
4, 3
MD | 60% (1d100:
chance of knocking target down. Target loses 2 melee attacks & initiative.
Action #8: Lost attack from Power Headbutt.

Parries /w shield: 1d20+9 = 13:
, 1d20+9 = 15:
, 1d20+9 = 26:
, 1d20+9 = 14:
, 1d20+9 = 29:
, 1d20+9 = 17:
, 1d20+9 = 19:
, 1d20+9 = 15:
, 1d20+9 = 27:
, 1d20+9 = 22:
, 1d20+9 = 28:
, 1d20+9 = 12:
, 1d20+9 = 27:
, 1d20+9 = 11:

Current Characters:

Thought
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Baron » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Chico Barone

/ 1d100:

Conditions
M.D.C. by Location

Permanent Conditions:
  • Impervious to Fear

Skills
Use the Drones to maintain 360 degrees of awareness; find and target heavy hitters, and confuse and deterr the enemy:

Basic Math 109% / 1d100:

Drones

• Prowl 75% / 1d100:

• Tracking 60% / 1d100:

• TV/Video

Seeing that a change of attack is in order, Chico maneuvers so that he will not be blasting Thought in the radius, begins sending volleys of high explosive mini-missiles against the Star General. When that well is spent the Kid moves in to engage with the suits sword. I hope this does some damage to this fool.

COMBAT____________________________________________________________
*** NE-F50A: 160/120

Initiative: 1d20+18 = 21:

1.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+6 = 17:
Damage (4 HE Mini-Missiles): 4d6*10 = 150:
6, 2, 1, 6

2.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+6 = 17:
Damage (4 HE Mini-Missiles): 4d6*10 = 150:
1, 6, 6, 2

3.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+6 = 18:
Damage (4 HE Mini-Missiles): 4d6*10 = 180:
2, 5, 6, 5

4.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+6 = 18:
Damage (4 HE Mini-Missiles): 4d6*10 = 120:
3, 2, 1, 6

5.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+13 = 20:
Damage (VibroSword): 4d6+17 = 27:
5, 2, 2, 1

6.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+13 = 20:
Damage (VibroSword): 4d6+17 = 26:
1, 1, 3, 4

7.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+13 = 23:
Damage (VibroSword): 4d6+17 = 33:
2, 6, 2, 6

8.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+13 = 26:
Damage (VibroSword): 4d6+17 = 30:
3, 3, 5, 2

9.: Kill Bearboy! 1d20+13 = 19:
Damage (VibroSword): 4d6+17 = 35:
2, 6, 4, 6

10-14: Flying or Reserved Actions
Reserved Actions:

Priority 2: Super Dodge: 1d20+23 = 37:
, 1d20+23 = 43:
, 1d20+23 = 25:
, 1d20+23 = 38:
, 1d20+23 = 28:

Priority 3: Roll w/ Impact: 1d20+12 = 18:
, 1d20+12 = 31:
, 1d20+12 = 24:
, 1d20+13 = 14:
, 1d20+13 = 23:
, 1d20+13 = 16:
, 1d20+13 = 31:
, 1d20+13 = 16:
, 1d20+13 = 24:
, 1d20+13 = 28:
, 1d20+13 = 15:
, 1d20+13 = 27:
, 1d20+13 = 24:
, 1d20+13 = 16:

Autododge: 1d20+11 = 23:
, 1d20+11 = 24:
, 1d20+11 = 23:
, 1d20+11 = 30:
, 1d20+11 = 24:
, 1d20+11 = 31:
, 1d20+11 = 25:
, 1d20+11 = 29:
, 1d20+11 = 13:
, 1d20+11 = 21:
, 1d20+11 = 25:
, 1d20+11 = 16:
, 1d20+11 = 30:
Parries: 1d20+17 = 37:
, 1d20+17 = 22:
, 1d20+17 = 34:
, 1d20+17 = 20:
, 1d20+17 = 37:
, 1d20+17 = 22:
, 1d20+17 = 22:
, 1d20+17 = 24:
, 1d20+17 = 28:
, 1d20+17 = 29:

Baron
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kiadan Slywyth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:06 am

out of 57% (PASS/FAIL)
JIC D20: 1d20:

JIC D100: 1d100:

Radio Basic: 1d100:
out of 89% (PASS)

Kiadan felt the robot man’s response was a bit rude. Who couldn’t have heard of Kiadan Slywyth? Escaper of Cages? Stealer of Shinies? Mistress of Pranks? The Legendary Ris’War? More than a legend in her own mind, she thought. If Jack or Holt were here they’d vouch for her. She was after all the owner of the Saint. It was hers, she claimed it and Mizzor could back her up. She just let Jigsaw Branko use it because she didn’t want to be worn on his head at all times. She thought it was very generous offer, she could sit on his head as a hat or let him use the ship oversee the crew and the logistics. Really she didn’t understand why anyone would ever want to run a ship when someone wanted to run a ship for you. She giggled to herself, she really was a genius.

Fuming to herself at the time it was taking to return results for her robot legions she was going to be faced with a question of did she attempt to fight and help Friend Holt, she didn’t know the others but it made sense to help him, or run away? Her body gave an involuntary quake of fear at the thought of fighting anything. She wasn’t a combatant like the other Rogues. She was the… she frowned. What was she really? Jack made her do research and she was good at crawling through places others couldn’t get and retrieving things like her shiny horde. She had Jack’s goo gun, but it was so big and cumbersome it was really not easy for a being of her tiny size to handle properly. Of course Jack was a giant, well bigger than Robot Man next to her. She wished he’d shoot from somewhere else. It wasn’t safe when someone was drawing attention of evil evilies. She wished bigger folks would realize that you didn’t attack things bigger than you. You ran. Running was smart and safe.

But… what if there were no drones to return? Could she fight? She had her cold breath and the goo gun. Neither of which were on the level of Magus’s attacks. She was just a little creature that had some abilities to protect herself. In this cold space form no one would touch her because she was as cold as space itself. In the shadows they couldn’t see her only hear her. She flipped the toggle on her forcefield harness. Better safe than sorry to have her Naruni Custom Damage Absorber™ turned on.

Using her tail she reached into her Pouch of Holding Many Things™ and pulled out her communication device, Mr. Talk For Me™, and began looking through the codes she had for the Rogues to contact Friend Holt and maybe get some advice. Holt could be wise on occasion. He’d know a way to keep her safe and be effective while she hacked for robots that may or may not be in the area. “Friend Holt,” Kiadan said switching back to her native language of trade 5, or the more appropriate hiss click language as she called it. Her friend knew it and so could respond in kind and it would be so much less cumbersome than Trade 4 and certainly less so than Trade 3. As much as she liked barking sometimes the pronouns were weird. “Kiadan’s here, I’m not sure what is going on. I woke up in a hole and now everyone’s fighting. I’m attempting to send support drones into the area and am hiding in the shadows.”

OOC Comments
Action 1: Continue Hacking
Action 2: Continue Programming
Action 3: Activate Naruni Heavy Forcefield
Action 4: Grab communication device
Action 5: Begin broadcasting to Holt
Last edited by Kiadan Slywyth on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiadan Slywyth

Postby Tis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Tisephone Atroposa
Perception: 37% (+15% regarding magic, machines, or their combination, +10% in the dark)
/ 1d100:

Stats

Conditions:
Psionics:
Spells cast on Reaper:
Fly Lv5 (15) BoM p.106 35 mph Duration: 22.45/24.00 minutes
Superhuman Strength Lv5 (10) BoM p.109 0.45/2.00 minutes
Superhuman Agility (12) (Merc. Adv. p14) 0.45/2.00 minutes
See the Invisible Lv1 (4) BoM p.92 2.45/4.00 minutes

Solaris wrote:"So, looks like we're really in for a heck of a fight, eh, Tis?"

“Yes Commander, it will be a challenge, their power is formidable.” Even the experienced among us can be shaken by the horrors we face. I wonder if victory in this is even possible without intervention from higher powers.

Tis continues to pilot the Reaper with the best of her abilitiy.

Reaper Pilot Combat:
Reaper Main Body: 3120/2350
Initiative: 1d20+7 = 11:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 13:
Damage 5d6:
5, 2, 1, 3, 4
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 19:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 18:
Damage 5d6:
1, 6, 1, 2, 3
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 28:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 12:
Damage 5d6:
5, 3, 6, 1, 3
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 19:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 28:
Damage 5d6:
4, 3, 6, 5, 4
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 20:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 24:
Damage 5d6:
1, 4, 6, 4, 3
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 19:

Strike = 1d20+11 = 27:
Damage 5d6:
3, 2, 4, 3, 6
or Parry = 1d20+18 = 28:

7: Dodge 1d20+13 = 33:
, or Parry = 1d20+18 = 28:

8. Dodge 1d20+13 = 17:
, or Parry = 1d20+18 = 25:

Autododge: 1d20+10 = 13:
, 1d20+10 = 23:
, [dice]1d20+10/dice] , [dice]1d20+10[/dice], 1d20+10 = 15:
, [dice]1d20+10/dice], [dice]1d20+10[/dice], [dice]1d20+10/dice],
Tis
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sorrenson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 am

+3 Magical / Mechanical
/ 1d100:

sv vs HF1d20+2 = 9:

OOC Comments

M.D.C. by Location.
Arms (2) - 200 each
Hands (2) - 100 each
Legs (2) - 200 each
Main Body - 378/400
TW Armor of Ithan - 90/100 - 9.5 minutes remain
Starfire Cannon ammo 32/32
Fusion Blocks 5/5

Sorrenson curses when he sees that that demon knight has cast Imperv to Energy on Bearface-Chain-boy. "Shite! I don't even have an non-E back up. Shit shit shitting shit!" He has no other option but to shoot whatever he can hurt with his fine selection of energy based firepower. Pretty smart of the DK though... Gotta give him that. "Anyone got a spare slug thrower... chuck it in my direction."

Combat
Initiative: - opps! 1d20:

Attacks per melee: 7
Action 1: Radio both teams in a hail mary for a slug thrower.
Action 2: Shoot target he can hurt: 1d20+2 = 16:
, damage - arm blaster 1d4*10 = 20:
M.D.
Action 3: Shoot target he can hurt: 1d20+2 = 14:
, damage - arm blaster 1d4*10 = 40:
M.D.
Action 4: Shoot target he can hurt: 1d20+2 = 7:
, damage - arm blaster 1d4*10 = 10:
M.D.
Action 5: Shoot target he can hurt: 1d20+2 = 5:
, damage - arm blaster 1d4*10 = 30:
M.D.
Action 6: Shoot target he can hurt: 1d20+2 = 17:
, damage - arm blaster 1d4*10 = 10:
M.D.
Action 7: Shoot target he can hurt: 1d20+2 = 15:
, damage - arm blaster 1d4*10 = 40:
M.D.

Parries if needed: 1d20+7 = 22:
, 1d20+7 = 20:
, 1d20+7 = 18:
, 1d20+7 = 27:
, 1d20+7 = 22:
, 1d20+7 = 9:
,1d20+7 = 27:

Dodges if needed: 1d20+6 = 24:
, 1d20+6 = 23:
, 1d20+6 = 8:
, 1d20+6 = 20:
, 1d20+6 = 21:

If the AoI is depleted Sorrenson will sacrifice an action and renew.
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Holt » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:08 am

(+5 v Psionics (if source is evil), +7 vs Magic or Mind Control (if source is evil))

Conditions: Tongues [speak/understand all languages], Rapid Healing [Regens 9 MD/hr], NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic] with Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage [for Non-Magic], ON], Black Fist Sensor Pod [ON], Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant) [+3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil]

From his distant sniper's perch, Holt notes the devastation spread like a wave emanating from the Bear (Star General) and the Bull (Minotaur), but does not have time to take Stock of its extent. He notes that now that the Baal Rogs have fallen, the ground troops using energy weapons are calling for Kinetics to use on the General with some internal consternation, **All I have in that area is my Sword ... and they already have the Mino and Prothor for that ... I will maintain cover fire into any remaining bodyguards ... The Manarr steadily continues with his initial public offering of cover fire on basically anything around Thought other than the seemingly immune General tapping his radio when Kiadan's voice from the past chimes in mid-battle (OOC: although Holt may have the old frequencies in monitor, no one else really would), "Center is being attacked. You have been gone for months, maybe even a year. Be careful because there are demons all over attacking people ..." on the At-large-broader-channel he continues, "If energy isn't working, perhaps a bigger hammer? ... Some mage drop a stick-em spell and set back to see if a sufficient quantity of high explosives --applied via missile volley-- resolves the impasse?"

If someone begins to place return fire, Holt will dodge by teleporting to the SE to another rooftop that overlooks the battlefield from the opposite side. If (unlikely) necessary, the Manarr will Parry.

Initiative [+6]: 1d20+6 = 15:

1 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 12:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
2 // HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 12:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
4, 3
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
3 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 15:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
3, 2
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
4 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 8:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 70:
4, 2
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
5 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 13:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
3, 1
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
6 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 22:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 70:
4, 2
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
7 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 16:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
8 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 20:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
4, 3
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
9 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 15:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
3, 4
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
10 / HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle @ target near Thought, 1d20+4 = 6:
, (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
M.D. (3-Rd Pulse)
11 / Change Clips

Dodge [+8 Teleport Dodge]: 1d20+8 = 27:

Parry [+8]: 1d20+8 = 20:
, 1d20+8 = 11:
, 1d20+8 = 14:
Holt D'Invictus

*** Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Phase World Dimension Book 2, Pg 124] -- Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage from Energy Blasts, Beams, Projectile, Missiles, and Explosive Damage

Weapons: HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle (slung across back), [2] NE-8SL Slimline Barrage Plasma Cartridge Auto-Pistol in Under-Arm holsters, [2] HI-10 Heavy Laser Pistol(s) (in Hip Holsters), Phase Sword (belted at the Left hip), PH-21 Phase Beamer (Right Thigh), Kisentite Boot Knife (Rt).

Available: [Ring: Tongues (Constant)], [Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant), +3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], [Pendant: Metamorphosis 3x], [Belt Buckle: Increase Weight 3x], [Pinky Ring: Mystic Alarm 3x], Nuclear Grav-Pack

Spare Ammunition: [8] Clips of NE-001PC Light Plasma Cartridges [24 rounds each], [12] Long E-Clips, [2] Short E-Clips, [4] NE-GF10 Fragmentation Grenades, [4] Smoke Grenades, [4] Stun/Flash Grenades
Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Prothor » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:14 am

Percep 33%: 1d100:

1d100:

Init:1d20+3 = 22:

Conditions:
Fly (as an eagle): 59.00/60 minutes (50 mph +1 Parry +2 dodge +2 dmg diving attk)

When his force field pops, Prothor curses to himself, though Holt can likely hear him over the video broadcast. Oh well, this is what the armor was made for though. Even if he can't hear the team cursing its apparent something is up when the Star General is no longer effected by energy blasts. Hearing Sorrenson's call for a slug thrower, Prothor clicks his comms on, "No extra gun, but I do have grenades." He starts shifting his position to close in on Sorrenson's location as he lowers his laser and raises the arm with the mounted mini gun.

As the mini gun rattles off burst after burst at the Star General, Prothor sighs to himself, This is getting me nowhere. I'll be out of ammo long before the mini gun has made any discernible effect on the Star General. Frak, I must upgrade my weapons once this is all said and done.

1. mini gun Strike general: 1d20+2 = 21:
Dmg: 2d6:
5, 4
MD
2. mini gun Strike general: 1d20+2 = 19:
5, 4
MD
3. mini gun Strike general: 1d20+2 = 18:
5, 6
MD
OR mini gun Strike general: 1d20+2 = 22:
(nat 20) Dmg: 2d6:
6, 5
x2=22MD
OR mini gun Strike general: 1d20+2 = 6:
5, 3
MD
Prothor

Postby Starchief » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:55 pm

/59%
/1d100:

Taking stock of the scene, Starchief notes that many of the demons flanking the Star Chain General have been taken down with haste. Thought has the General's attention. Let's make it count. That Demon Knight seems to have cast some protective magic on the General. Let's see if I can't help with that. With everyone concentrating fire on the General, Starchief has no use for giving out orders. He sheathes his Phase Sword and draws his Millenium Wand from his utility belt. Aiming it at the General, he wills it to Negate Magic on the giant bear. He then puts the wand away, draws his Phase Sword again and begins slashing at the Star General to give Thought some support.

Combat
Initiative: 1d20+10 = 17:

Action 1: Draw Millenium Wand.
Action 2: Cast Negate Magic. EP Crit save vs Magic. (Removed as per GM ruling)
Action 3: Sheath Millennium Wand.
Action 4: Draw Phase Sword.
Action 5: Slash Star General with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 19:
. Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 24:

Action 6: Slash Star General with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 29:

Action 7: Slash Star General with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 33:

Action 8: Slash Star General with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 19:

Action 9: Slash Star General with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 26:
. Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 54:

Action 10: Slash Star General with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 29:
. Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 44:

Action 11: Slash Star General with Lightblade. Strike: 1d20+13 = 21:
. Damage: (1d4*10)+14 = 44:

Parries (with Phase Sword): 1d20+16 = 22:
1d20+16 = 32:
1d20+16 = 20:
1d20+16 = 36:
1d20+16 = 24:
1d20+16 = 21:
1d20+16 = 33:
1d20+16 = 30:
1d20+16 = 20:
1d20+16 = 20:
1d20+16 = 21:

Auto-Dodge: 1d20+13 = 25:
1d20+13 = 22:
1d20+13 = 26:
1d20+13 = 19:
1d20+13 = 16:
1d20+13 = 25:
1d20+13 = 29:
1d20+13 = 15:
1d20+13 = 27:
1d20+13 = 29:
1d20+13 = 17:
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

Saving Throw Bonuses:

Starchief
Group Leader

Postby Consumer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:42 am

Prothor upon hearing that the Star General cannot be affected by energy weapons, pops out his built in mini-gun and begins to spray the Ursine demon with kinetic slugs. Baron lets a quartet of mini-missiles fly striking the Star General squarely, but also catching Thought in the blast radius. Thought begins to maneuver to put himself behind the Star General, while Starchief draws his millennium wand. The Demon knight squaring off against the Naruni Reaper unleashes another blast of Anti-Matter. The Star General Halthhag bellows in laughter. "Pathetic." He says while swinging his chain at Thought, the chain connects the Minotaur in the head, dealing very little damage, but Thought feels his mind fog. "Go home little bull." To which Thought feels the unstoppable urge to to go home. The Phase Demon screeches aloud and launches a blast at Thought. Sorrenson realizing the issue asks the group for a kinetic weapon over the team radio. Holt from his perch puts a shot into the Phase Demon, who like most fourth dimesional beings seems to shrug off a bunch of the damage. Tis slashes at the Demon Knight in front of her Reaper, but finds the blade parried by the Knight's demonic blade. Kiadan fuming at the rudeness of people continues to try and hack the nearby drones she's found.

Prothor continues to fire bursts of kinetic ammo at the Star General, who though wounded, seems largely to ignore the damage. Baron fires another quartet of missiles into the Star General catching Thought again in the back blast. Thought now thusly complused to go home starts running, the group is more than a little amazed as he goes from what they considered a normal speed for him to faster than most vehicles. Starchief uses his millennium wand to cast Negate Magic at the star General. (The save is a GM roll in this case and not subject to EP auto success, it is a poorly worded spell. ~Consumer) There is a small spark of light as whatever field was covering the Star General shatters. (Failed the save anyways. :cry:) The Demon Knight slashes with his Demonic blade but is parried as easily as he parried Tis' last strike. Star General Halthhag seeing his protection has failed seems unmoved and approaches Star Chief, swinging his chain in an arc, but it's parried away. The Phase Demon moves towards his master and claws at Starchief, but it's far from accurate and misses. Sorrenson sees the protection fail and fires his arm blaster at the Star General. Holt watches Thought tear off like a bat out of hell, but doesn't take time to worry about it, seeing the Star General is now vulnerable again, fires at him and scores a hit. Tis swings the sythe and strikes the Demon knight under a poor parry. Kiadan continues to work with the computer, but progress is slower than she'd like.

Prothor unleashes another bursts of his mini-gun and scores a hit at the much closer Star General. Baron drops another quartet of mini-missiles into the Star General, catching the Ursine demon and the phase demon in the blast, Starchief back pedals the explosion easily, sheathing the millennium wand in the process. The Demon Knight tries to slash at the Naruni Reaper once more, cutting a gash in the robots leg. The Star General grunts and swings his chain at Starchief, catching him squarely in the face. He feels a befuddling mist start to form in his mind before he shakes it off. The Phase Demon tries to join into the success of his master, clawing at Starchief, but he manages to parry the blow with his Phase Sword. Sorrenson fires another blast from his arm-mounted laser cannon, the shot punches a hole cleanly through the Star General's chest. The Ursine Demon looks confused as he slumps to the ground and begins to dissipate. Holt switches targets quickly and puts another burst into the Phase Demon. Tis slashes at the Demon Knight but once more is parried. Kiadan takes a few seconds from her hacking to activate her Heavy Force Field, giving her more than ample protection.

The next few seconds suddenly turn poorly for the remaining demons as they are slauthered in short order by the combined teams, leaving festering piles of bubbling goo. It's about here that the Team hears over an open channel. "Hold onto your butts, incoming." From Baron & Holt's vantage points they see scores of heavy missiles incoming from the west. Holt is almost terrified to see what happens near his position as the area that was noted to contain the Star General armed with a Halberd ceases to exist. In it's place is a forty foot deep crater and body parts raining from the sky. The missiles strike the targets known as Hammer and Flail, leaving the area as smoke clouded area of devastation. The remaining demons in the area start to turn tail and run from the group, leaving them some room to breath.

Thought
Thought's pell mell run take him far from the battle field. Luckily for Thought he is pretty dumb, and isn't entirely sure where home is. He decides to go and ask Commander Cobulo, because he might know. The end of the round finds you at the Command and Control Center, and in front of a dumbfounded Commander Corbulo.

Reaper: -720 M.D.C.Main Body
Carbunckle: -160 M.D.C., Force Field #1: Popped.
Prothor: Force Field Popped. .
Bryke: -80 M.D.C. AOI: -9
Thought: -300 M.D.C.; Compulsion to Run home.
Star Chief: -12 M.D.C.
Star General: Dead.
Demon Knight #1: Dead.
Demon Knight #2: Dead.
Bal-Rog #1: Dead.
Bal-Rog #2: Dead
Plasma Demon: Dead.
Phase Demon: Dead.

What are your Intentions?

Medals
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Prothor » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Percep 33%: 1d100:

1d100:

As the tide turns and the Star General dissolves into what amounts to a pile of goo, Prothor turns and fires the last of the mini gun clip off at the fleeing demons. The weapon now empty, he removes the clip and the mini gun snaps back into its hidden housing in his left arm, just as the compartment in his left leg shinks open to receive the empty clip and immediately shinks closed again.

Prothor turns and focuses his camera eyes on a distinct part of the nearby landscape and clicks on his comms, "Holt, our objective appears to have been successful. Broadcasting a distinct landing point if you want to pop over and inspect the area for conformation."

Keeping his eyes locked on a specific location, Prothor asks the group at large, "Is anyone injured or in need of assistance or repairs?"

Last two bursts from the mini gun:
1. mini gun Strike fleeing demons: 1d20+2 = 18:
5, 6
MD
2. mini gun Strike fleeing demons: 1d20+2 = 4:
1, 6
MD
Last edited by Prothor on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prothor

Postby Solaris » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:03 am

Per: 1d20+2 = 10:

/1d100:

"Looks like we made it.", says Solaris grimly, the giant Reaper-bot scored and still smoking in at least a dozen places.
This thing's tougher than it looks., she thinks, grateful to have survived so far.
"Maybe we ought to report our success, Starchief?", she asks.

Regardless, it doesn't seem wise to let her guard down, and so Solaris cycles through the various sensors available, and tries to discern whether the demon withdrawal is strategic or a full-out rout.

Sensory Equipment 1d100:
/68%
Weapon Systems 1d100:
/73%
Military Tactics 1d100:
/58%
Intelligence 1d100:
/51%
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Solaris

Postby Baron » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Chico Barone

/ 1d100:

Conditions
M.D.C. by Location

Permanent Conditions:
  • Impervious to Fear

Skills

Basic Math 109% / 1d100:

Drones

• Prowl 75% / 1d100:

• Tracking 60% / 1d100:

• TV/Video

"So like they're all dead or what? Was that the real one or a fake...?" Baron broadcasts over the radio as he allows his PA to gently float towards the the group. That's it? Big whoop. Kinda chumpy.

Baron
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tis » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:16 pm

Tisephone Atroposa
/ 1d100:

Stats

Conditions:
Psionics:
Spells cast on Reaper:
Fly Lv5 (15) BoM p.106 35 mph Duration: 22.45/24.00 minutes
Superhuman Strength Lv5 (10) BoM p.109 0.45/2.00 minutes
Superhuman Agility (12) (Merc. Adv. p14) 0.45/2.00 minutes
See the Invisible Lv1 (4) BoM p.92 2.45/4.00 minutes

Reaper Pilot Combat:
Reaper Main Body: 3120/1630

Tis checks over the 'bots damage and nods to Solaris, "Yes, we would not have lasted much longer I fear." Well, that's done I guess. Can this be the end of the war?

Tis maneuvers the Reaper so that it is standing near the others.
Tis
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sorrenson » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:53 am

/33 +15 Magical / Mechanical
/ 1d100:

OOC Comments

M.D.C. by Location.
Arms (2) - 200 each
Hands (2) - 100 each
Legs (2) - 200 each
Main Body - 378/400
TW Armor of Ithan - 0/100
Starfire Cannon ammo 27/32
Fusion Blocks 5/5

Sorrenson Crouches down when the really heavy ordnance starts hitting the ground. Please don't hit me, please don't hit me, please don't hit me.... He stands up with relief once it's cleared. When the info starts coming in about results of the bombardment he starts counting off on his fingers. Chain, Halberd, Hammer and Flail... "So what that's four down? Two to go? Um, Club and Axe?"
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Holt » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:38 am

The Manarr, or perhaps it is the Fleet Officer in Holt watches the missile barrage strike and wipe away demons and carve paths of horrifically efficient destruction with a grim dispassion. **Wasn't sure they would ever find the nerve for strikes like those.
Demons probably killed the Defenders and those were last-chance scorched earth countermeasures ... Really tough to make those calls unless you are sure all of yours are dead or dying ...**

Turning his attention back to the others from their Strike Force, Holt registers the radio transmissions from Prothor and Sorrenson, "Ok,
yeah it looks like 3 others were hit ... Thankfully they hadn't dug in and put up their own defenses yet.

With that, he will expand the minimized HUD window showing Prothor's livestream and Teleport >>Pop<< down to Jon the others.
Last edited by Holt on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holt D'Invictus

Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kiadan Slywyth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:07 am

D20 jic: 1d20:

D100 jic: 1d100:

The computer was taking it's sweet time finding connections to anything that was outside of itself. It was frustrating the lemur sized dragon and she wanted to jump up and down on it to teach it a lesson. She never thought her computer she'd acquired would be this slow. The informational videos was talking about the latest tech and how it could be used and she really wished Jack would let her get some. She even wanted the VR setup where she could hack with her body. She thought it'd be funny to dance and jump as she hacked. The Escaper of Cages dancing to her own tune in digital space. She giggled to herself for several seconds until a large explosion and a shockwave reverberated through her tiny body.

Kiadan couldn't help but shadow jump away from the sudden rain of death from the sky that had rocked her body. A body as small as hers could be easily damaged from things like that and she didn't want that. She wasn't stupid, she knew that someone had opened up a can of whoop ass. And that being in close proximity was a bad idea for her and others in general. Instinctively she let the shadows take her to safety. Quick shadow jumps through the rubble that was left of this city. Kiadan didn't know why or who had unleashed that ordinance and she hoped she never found out.

The Rogues never expected her to fight, running was what she was good at. Had always been good at. Using her brains not her brawn to get the outcome that she needed. Friend Holt and Jack and Gold Mohawk Man, even Tung, those were the fighters of the Rogues. She had never been one to engage in sentient combat, that was her master's favorite thing and she didn't want to have anything to do with it. She had escaped from that and met the Rogues. If she had to escape to safety and find someone else away from the Rogues then so be it. She would be upset at losing all her pranks in motion and her stuff but that sounded dangerous out there and even if Magus was here she wasn't Magus the Battle Mage. She couldn't survive in such a hostile environment. Better to hunker down and wait for the really big guns to finish. She would lend Magus and Friend Holt the help she could from here.

OOC Comments
Actions 1 through 5 - Reposition away from the explosions
Kiadan Slywyth

Postby Starchief » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:10 pm

/59%
/1d100:

It takes Starchief a few moments to wind down from fight mode, but he notices that there are no more targets in his current area.
Solaris wrote:"Maybe we ought to report our success, Starchief?", she asks.
Starchief nods his agreement, not looking toward the Reaper, but focusing on the battlefield in front of him. His attention then turns to summarizing what just happened over the radio for the benefit of Corbulo. "Chain general down. I'm getting reports that the mass driver strike took out Halberd, Flail and Hammer. We'll be moving to secure the deceased general's weapons and then moving against Axe then Club. Starchief out."

Over the combined group's channel, he'll ask "I want the General's chain securely under our control. If another demon gets their hands on that, we could be in trouble again. Baron, can we get a fly-by confirmation of the other three weapons' locations or that they have been destroyed by the blast? Next we move to take down the Axe General then Club General. Before we move on, has anyone seen Thought? Big metal guy? The general hit him with some magic whammy and compelled him to go...home. Thought? Can you hear this? Where are you? Where's home?" Come on big guy, you just took on the biggest bad yet and didn't flinch. We need you in this fight...
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

Saving Throw Bonuses:

Starchief
Group Leader

Postby Thought » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 | 1d20+1 = 17:

Init: 1d20+2 | 1d20+2 = 12:

That's a pretty good analogy of Thought after he's struck.

He's a strong minotaur, he's brave too. But he hasn't a lot of electrical power firing in his synapses, so he really doesn't have much resistance to mental suggestion even without the influence of magic.

It takes a second for it to really hit him, his body moving on autopilot as he continues the fight.

Abruptly then he stops, cocking his head quizzically at the Star General.

"Home?" He asks, derpily. "No have home, home is.... huh. Wonder how get space. Maybe him Corbuboe know!"

Zip.

Gone like that.

Being a creature of action rather than Thought, he's no stranger to acting on impulse and his brain doesn't even think to work until he's bubbling at Commander Corbulo.

"Me Thought need space ship." He pauses. "And pilot." He feels clever for remembering that. "Have go home, fite done, have get back. Thing do! Me Thought, bull about town, no time for talk."

Thankfully, Starchief saves him and Thought puts his big old finger in one of his upturned, steely ears. It goes clank. It also pushes the earpiece deeper so he can listen more.

He pushes at the floor with a steely hoof, staring at his reflection in his own foot. He's still wearing the well tattered remains of his TGE uniform and he thinks about what that means to him instead of replying to Starchief. Wait.

Wait.

"... WHY THOUGHT WANT GO HOME, NO GO HOME FROM FITE! NO MAKE SENSE! NO MAKE SENSE!" Yep, he's bellowing. It's over the radio too!

Thought looks around, wildly, at the point of complete courage fail and panic as he stares at the Commander like he might have some of the answers as he can't understand his own brain. All he wants to do is go home. Home, back to momma, back to.... wait, the barracks? The laboratory? Those are negative places to him, why does Thought want to go back there? Why does he overpoweringingly want to be there.

He doesn't want to be there, he wants to be bashing heads, he wants to.... bash his head, because the thoughts of running away and going home; thoughts he's never ever had before won't go away. So he does, with a metallic *CLANG*.

"...... NO KNOW WHAT WRONG!!!! HOME IS SHIT NO WANT GO HOME. PLEASE MR. CORBULO GIVE ME THOUGHT SPACE SHIP SO ME THOUGHT GO HOME!!!!! Me have no home! Just stupid laboratory, and stupid barracks and and .... "

Thought flinches as though he's been struck in the face.

"..... SOMETHING WRONG WITH THOUGHT, HELP, HELP, ME NO COWARD HELP." Radio still on the entire time.

Mercury quicksilver tears of humiliation appear in the corner of Thought's eyes, which at the moment are wide and utterly bovine.

Fear. Panic. Lack of Understanding. And worst of all, Thought thinks everyone thinks he is a giant coward and a fool now.

In that Laboratory Thought mentioned, the trans galactic empire tried literally everything they could think of to fix Thought's brain. After successfully making him incredibly strong and tough, they did all sorts of genetic and pseudoscientific manipulation and nothing worked. Unfortunatly, it left his 'enhanced' self unstable and prone to having strange things happen. Like manifesting the ability to become a metal being. Or becoming super fast because he wants to be super fast and right that moment the enviromnetal variables are triggering his unstable whatever it is and let him go as fast as he thinks he can.

That is what happened a short time before.

Now, Thought wants to die of embarassment and humilation. And he still wants to go home.

He can't will himself to die, but the next best thing would be just hiding where Commander Corbulo couldn't see him.

But that isn't going to work either.

So the next best thing is to do the ostrich equivelant of burying his head in the sand, and Thought quickly weaves himself a coccoon of opaque green energy and hides inside of it, immediatly willing himself into hibernation.

OOC: Manifested the Super Hibernation and Stasis Field minor and I'm going to mutate it, but Thought coccooning himself and hibernating in pure humiliation at what is happening is kind of hilarious to me.

Current Characters:

Thought
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vortigern » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:28 pm

/33

JIC/Magic: 1d20+6 = 21:

JIC/Psionic: 1d20+5 = 16:

JIC/Horror: 1d20+8 = 24:

The pounce onto the back of the Plasma Demon pays off as intended giving Vortigern the opportunity to strike home. His axe cleaves deeply into the neck of creature, a mixture of plasma and ichor spewing forth as the creature falls into death throes, leaving one less threat on the battlefield. Giving Carbunckle some leading nudges with his knees (seeking to guide him into battle with one of the Demon-Knights) Vortigern reaches down and deactivates the frazzled forcefield, and then activates the second one strapped on the other side of the saddle. "Well done. Yet there is more blood to spill." he says, his lips curling as he readies himself to charge in again.

The melee turns chaotic, a genuine press from all directions keeping every hand busy. Vortigern rides in with Carbunckle to assist Starchief in melee, the two aggressively teaming against the remaining Demon-Knight. To good effect. Sooner than one might have thought it is then all but over with the General alone against the arrayed Companions. "You chose your enemies poorly. General." he says, his tone wry, not long before the missiles begin raining down from the sky. Vortigern's eyes grow wide and he drinks in the sight, watching the explosions and raw power obliterate not only their own enemy but several more. "Truly the magic of Artifice, while limited in scope, is mighty in the areas of its strength." he says, afterwards... shaking his head to clear the ringing in his ears.

Starchief gets a look of approval. "Agreed. Leave no potential source of power for them to recover and turn against us once again. But beware, we have no way of being certain our true enemy has been dealt with. They may still attempt to strike at us while we regroup and secure our prizes."

I certainly would.

Vortigern for the moment will stay back with the team, even performing rear guard action, attempting to give Carbunckle time to heal before he engages once again. "We will engage again soon enough, I am certain. For now, stay wary and keep watch while we regroup." he says to the large devil-cat.

Looking upwards Vortigern calls out. "Varya? Are you well? Anything to report?

(If any attack occurs however he will attempt the same strategy as before, flanking until he can pounce attack with Carbunckle, and then attacking.)

Vortigern Combat Rolls

Strike1: 1d20+10 = 19:
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 5, 4, 4, 5

Strike2: 1d20+10 = 18:
Damage: 9d6+8 = 36:
3, 1, 6, 3, 4, 1, 4, 4, 2

Strike3: 1d20+10 = 24:
1, 3, 6, 6, 3, 2, 6, 2, 3

Strike4: 1d20+10 = 30:
Damage: 9d6+8 = 43:
4, 5, 4, 3, 4, 4, 6, 3, 2
(Crit! Dmg: 86)
Strike5: 1d20+10 = 27:
Damage: 9d6+8 = 42:
1, 6, 3, 4, 6, 4, 3, 5, 2
(Crit! Dmg: 84)
Strike6: 1d20+10 = 14:
Damage: 9d6+8 = 37:
2, 3, 1, 1, 6, 3, 3, 4, 6

Parry: 1d20+13 = 20:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 23:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 21:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 18:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 28:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 20:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 29:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 14:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 18:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 13:

Parry: 1d20+13 = 32:
Dodge: 1d20+8 = 27:

Carbunckle Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+4 = 23:

JIC/Magic: 1d20+5 = 17:

JIC/Psionics: 1d20+2 = 18:

Strike: 1d20+8 = 14:
4, 5, 6, 2, 3, 3

Strike: 1d20+8 = 17:
3, 5, 1, 2, 6, 3

Strike: 1d20+8 = 25:
1, 1, 2, 6, 1, 3

4, 1, 2, 6, 5, 3

5, 1, 4, 6, 2, 4

Strike: 1d20+8 = 10:
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 3

Parry: 1d20+6 = 16:
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 23:

Dodge: 1d20+6 = 18:

Dodge: 1d20+6 = 26:

Parry: 1d20+6 = 11:

Dodge: 1d20+6 = 26:

Parry: 1d20+6 = 25:
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 11:

Varya Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+6 = 11:

JIC/Magic: 1d20+2 = 9:

JIC/Psionics: 1d20+4 = 7:

(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 29:
5, 6, 5, 1, 1, 5

Strike: 1d20+6 = 17:
4, 2, 4, 2, 2, 2

Strike: 1d20+6 = 21:
(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 26:
5, 5, 2, 4, 1, 3

Strike: 1d20+6 = 14:
1, 1, 3, 5, 3, 3

Strike: 1d20+6 = 22:
3, 2, 5, 5, 1, 1

Strike: 1d20+6 = 16:
(+1 in flight) Damage: 6d6+6 = 24:
4, 1, 5, 3, 2, 3

1, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2

Parry: 1d20+6 = 16:
(+3 vs Lasers)(+2 in flight) Dodge: 1d20+7 = 11:
(+6 Flying)
(+3 vs Lasers)(+2 in flight) Dodge: 1d20+7 = 13:
(+6 Flying)
Parry: 1d20+6 = 7:
(+6 Flying)
Parry: 1d20+6 = 17:
(+6 Flying)
(+6 Flying)
(+3 vs Lasers)(+2 in flight) Dodge: 1d20+7 = 10:
(+6 Flying)
Parry: 1d20+6 = 12:
(+3 vs Lasers)(+2 in flight) Dodge: 1d20+7 = 18:
(+6 Flying)
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker
HP: 53/53
SDC: 57/57
PPE: 20/180

Enchanted Full Plate Armor
• M.D.C.: 101/410

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
M.D.C.: 200/200
Damage: 5D6+8 M.D.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftmanship (+4 Damage, +2 to Strike and Parry)
Magic Features
• Super-Sharpness (+4 Damage; Critical Range: +2)
• Increased Damage: (+2D6 Damage)

Magic Dwarven Shield
M.D.C.: Indestructible.
Damage: 2D4 M.D.C.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftsmanship (+3 to Parry)
Magic Features
• Indestructible (Can only be destroyed by an alchemist.)

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

[*]Cosmic Armor. 160.00 min. 546/800 MDC. Magical flight in atmo @ 1/2 Mach 1 (383 MPH). Magic and MD cold, heat/fire/plasma do 1/2 damage to Cosmic Armor. EBA with complete protection from negative effects of outer space (cold, radiation, lack of air, etc.) -5% to all Physical skills, -10% to highly technical skills that require a delicate touch.

MDC: 209/300
ISP: 230/230
PPE: 9/9
Forcefield1: 0/160
Forcefield2: 160/160

Varya

MDC/Body: 62/62
MDC/Shell: 116/116
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Metri » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:47 am

/33%
| 1d100:
%
As the grand melee unfolds below, Metri finds himself embroiled in Winston's fight above in the sky. The combat is fast, furious and Winston's skill and talent piloting his Silverhawk precludes the need for the Yhabbayar to be present. Metri finds himself continually stealing peeks at the fight below. I should be down there trying to help the rest of the team.

Metri's wistful wishing is cut short as Winston suddenly climbs sharply. Prior to a mini-blackout, the Yhabbayar spots the flurry of heavy missiles streaking toward their designated targets. When the Yhabbayar comes to, he is confronted only with the devastation that the explosions wrought. Metri tries to urge Winston down toward their friends on the ground, but sees that he remains busy skirmishing with demon flies.

"Good luck. Heading down to the ground, I am." Metri says to Winston in a moment of clarity before releasing his carpet of adhesion and beginning a freefall toward the ground. As he falls, Metri casts Fly as the Eagle on himself ((-25 PPE)) and heads down to land on the shoulder of the large Reaper 'bot. As the group trudges toward the next fight, Metri casts Armor of Ithan on the Reaper to give it some additional protection to absorb attacks.
Metri
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Solaris » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:56 am

((rolls held))
Seizing the role of squad leader, Solaris demands, "Sound off, what's everyone's status? Anyone injured? Do we have any casualties? How are we for ammo? Water?"

Hearing Thought's freak out, Solaris tries to reassure the poor creature, taking a far gentler tone than anyone's heard from her before. "Thought, it's okay. We need you in this fight. The Star General doesn't know you, and doesn't own you. Please, rejoin us and let's show these demons what true fear is."
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Solaris

Postby Bryke » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:56 pm

/ 1d100:

Bryke watches the fight come to a halt with the hole punching through this version of the Star General. When the Demon begins to dissipate Bryke says soberly,

"Return to whence you came."

He wonders how many more are down and what next before being answered by the leaders in the field. Takes quick inventory of his injuries, weapons and gear before answering Solaris, "Fit to fight."

Bryke scans the surrounding area for anything notable.
Natural Abilities

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Solaris » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:05 am

"Copy that, Bryke.", Solaris responds, still awaiting an answer from the rest of the team.

"It seems a little green man just landed on our roof.", Solaris announces to Tis with a smirk.

Seeing a shimmering briefly appear around the Reaper, Lisa calls out to Metri, "Thanks, Master Metri."
We'd best make quick work of the next target...this thing won't last long if it takes the same kind of abuse again.
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Solaris

PreviousNext

Return to Dead Planets