[GR] Janus Station: Prison Break

The Anvil, Corkscrew, and Thundercloud galaxies.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: [GR] Janus Station: Prison Break

Postby Bryke » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:59 pm

Perception: 32% | 1d100 = 36
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 65
Broken dice tag - DISREGARD
Initiative: (1d20)+2 = 2

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 10

Conditions (at the end of this post): Shadow Skin: 45:30 min remaining; Whispered Voice (Communication) 45:30 min remaining; Chameleon: 14:30 min remaining

The wily promethean is not always the first to respond, "but when he does," --the most interesting man in the world few are ready.

[OOC: I believe our whispering should have a received response. i.e. Wraith this is Shroud, yadda yadda, Shroud this is Wraith, re-yadda yadda. From the sound of our last GM post Az Raels Whisper was not received by Bryke, but I am going to have him do something about that.]

The Time Master grows antsy and restless waiting with Alvidan. Curiosity overtakes it and it decides to do something other than stand around and watch a barren static space- save the two speaking, one of the two speaking in “stereo.”

Im stepping out.” The Promethean says in a hushed tone to Alvidan. This one is not a nanny. It is time for action.

ACTION 1&2: Bryke recalls the image of the bottom level to mind, concentrates, and phase shifts to outside the doorway but at a distance along the wall.
Phased Teleportation: Chance of Success: 1d100 = 20| 79%

ACTION 3: Scan the area, and assess the situation.

ACTION 4&5: Move to another position where he can flank the other group but will observe only unless an extreme advantage presents itself.
Phased Teleportation: Chance of Success: 1d100 = 8| 79%

ACTION 6: Reserved for dodge

Broken dice tags - DISREGARD
DODGE: (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6
PARRY: (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6, (1d20)+6 = 6

DODGE: 1d20+6 = 24, 1d20+6 = 23, 1d20+6 = 9, 1d20+6 = 19, 1d20+6 = 20, 1d20+6 = 9
PARRY: 1d20+6 = 22, 1d20+6 = 8, 1d20+6 = 23, 1d20+6 = 25, 1d20+6 = 22, 1d20+6 = 18

[OOC: Apologies on the extra dice roll(s), I didnt know the parentheses did that to the dice code, I was thinking mathematically]
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 75%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 236/180
ISP: 125/75
SDC:634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP:155/155

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brackus Monellio » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:14 am

Perception: 24% | 1d100 = 47
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 13
Initiative: 1d20+15 = 20
Isp:

Conditions:
Resist Damage - isp: 25 / dur: 15 mins / takes half damage from any fall, impact, punch, bullet, or energy attack, even if the damage is magic or psionic / the field absorbs the first 5 S.D.C. or Hit Points of damage from each attack.

Enhance Reflexes - isp: 10 / dur: 6 mins / +1 attack per melee, +3 on initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge / +2 to P.P. (adding further bonuses to strike/parry/dodge if boosted to 16 or higher) / +15% to all Physical skills that rely on coordination or balance.

Telekinetic Leap - isp: 8 / dur: 1 leap / At 3rd = +6 ft up / +9 ft across)

Post -
Brackus takes a moment to analyse the situation he has found himself in. ”WTF?? People attacking the guards…. AND ME?!” With a grunt, Brackus activated his body field, then seeing that his cold breath didn't work as intended, he tries something else. ”Lets try lightning.” As his chest thing uses it’s tentacle to grab the guard from brackus, reeling him in headfirst, and chomping on him, Brackus lets loose a lightning bolt from his mouth aimed towards one of the two guards shooting at him. All the while moving in an erratic fashion ((DODGING)).

As he moves, he will use his tentacles to grab at the 2nd guard. ”Alright Gang, it time to fight. No Mercy.” With a Tk boost, Brackus propels himself at the 2nd guard. As he moves he activates his psi shield. Using all his strength he leaps in an attempt to tackle guard, while his tentacles reach out to grab his target. Once his has a hold of his prey, Brackus lets loose a torrent of flame with a belch.

Assault -
Number of Attacks: 5 +1 from tentacles +1 dragon breathe
Hold guard for chest thing to grab / use as shield
Lightning Breath at 2st guard - Strike 1d20+16 = 27 / 2d6 = 11 MD damage
Activate TK Leap -
And 5) Leap attack (tackle) at 2nd guard - Strike 1d20+16 = 29 / 5d6 = 22 MD damage
Free - Activate Psi Shield -
Dodges: 1d20+15 = 29:

Free 1) Tentacles - Full Strength Punch - Strike 1d20+16 = 28 / 5d6 = 20 MD damage
Free 2) Dragon breathe - 4d6 = 12

Symbiote: Chest Amalgamate
A1) Tentacle bite - Called shot: Head/ neck - strike: 1d20 = 10 Damage: 1d4 = 2 MD grab and reel in to mouth
A2) Chest Mouth Bite - Called shot: Head/ neck - strike: 1d20 = 12 Damage: 1d6 = 1 MD
Brackus Monellio

Postby Consumer » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:31 pm

Jail House Rock
Date and Time wrote:Time since arrival in system: 61 hours.
Time since landing on station: 01:04:30 hours. 15 seconds have passed since last GM Post.

General Location of things: (Total height of chamber 5,200')
Mercenaries and Guards are at 5,200'-4,800'.
Brackus is at 5,000'
Scythe: is at 2,800'
Érebos is at 3,500'
Az Rael is at 2,600' (Mid-point)
Bryke is at 10'
Alvidan is outside of the chamber as of current.
Nearest Guard Corpse is at 3,000' and moving down.

Near the Action:
Érebos, Az Rael, Bryke, Scythe, and Brackus.

Initiative order:
Widogast: 23
Brackus: 20 (Please follow the template more closely, I hate looking for numbers or trying to guess what action is what.)
Gabe: 20
Érebos: 16
Az Rael: 13
Caesar: 13
Alvidan: 11 (Please follow the template more closely, I hate looking for numbers)
Bryke: 10 (Please follow the template more closely, I hate looking for numbers)
Toll Road: 8
Spectre: 6
Guards: 4
Gunther: 1

The bandaged individual screams once more and another guard begins rocketing towards a grating to be bludgeoned to death. Brackus concentrates to activate Psychic Body Field. as he careens towards the far side of the chamber from his cell. The Chest Amalgamate attempts to bite the face off of the guard, but misses. The human male mercenary fires his rifle at one of the guards with good effect. Érebos talks with Az Rael.

Érebos wrote:Shade- Roger. Bio-borg emerged from cell, drawing guard fire. Mercs shredding guards. I'm too far from this fight to engage and still remain in range for shadow comms Please advise, over."

Az Rael responds to Érebos.

Az Rael wrote:"Shroud, The mark is in cell MSNPP-6986."

The heavy Set alien fires another burst from his rail gun, tearing up one of the guards hiding behind the grating. The Atlantean continues to try and eviscerate the guard he's been fighting in close combat. The female Mercenary makes a move down the chamber using the various levels as cover. The guards fire back at the Mercenaries and Brackus, while the one Brackus is holding switches weapons. Brackus is hit twice by their shotguns shattering his psychic body field once more. The tentacled cyborg fires his rail gun at a guard near the top, nearly tearing the man out of his armor.

The guard caught in the grip of the bandaged man's mental onslaught slams into the grating of one of the platform rings. Brackus fires a gout of lightning towards one of the guards pursuing him, dealing some damage, while the Chest Amalgamate bites at the Guard, but is denied by some wriggling. The male mercenary follows suit of the female mercenary and begins moving down the way using the platforms as cover. Érebos begins looking for cell numbers and doesn't see any. The Obese mercenary finishes off the guard he was shooting at with another burst of rail gun fire. The Atlantean finishes off the guard he's been dueling with for the past half minute. The female mercenary nears one of the Guard corpses, and begins to pull off his helmet. The guards fire back, scoring some hits on the mercenaries, and nailing Brackus twice more with shotguns, while the one in his grasp jabs at him with a baton like object, and while the damage is non-existent the searing pain shooting through his body tells him he's been stunned. The tentacled Cyborg moves down a few levels and takes up a new postion.

The poor helpless guard continues to slam against the platform as if held by some giant invisible infant. Brackus activates TK Leap and seeing as he has nothing else to leap from he uses the guard in his hand as a spring board, and even with his muscles spasming still manages to hit the guard, but not keep a grasp of him, before careening off into a new direction. The mercenaries continue moving down the chamber while having what could be called a running battle with the few remaining guards, while Érebos and Az Rael try to figure out the cell numbering system. Az Rael figures out the most important thing, and that is the fact that the cells don't have visible numbers, he's certain that the guards HUDs have a AR overlay that show them info from the cells.

Az Rael tries to get the info from the Bulbous headed alien, but he gets a shrug in return. "No clue mate, we're kept in the dark and don't get to leave our cells very often. My guess is the guards have some kind of scanner for that stuff." The alien says, likely sure he's stuck there.

About this time Bryke pops back into reality from his 4th dimensional jaunt and is now can see the lower half of the mile high chamber. (Phase Teleportation is a full round action. ~Consumer) It is also around this time when a new player enters the impromptu arena, as Scythe rifts into a large empty chamber a few feet from a platform. To his perspective he's just misshapped into a zero gravity warzone in some immensly large chamber. (Welcome to the fun. ~Consumer)

Still in Engineering:
Alvidan

Bryke begins concentrating, while Alvidan speaks.

Alvidan wrote:"Wraith, I have the cell number of our target, but I do not think I have the deck plan...unless someone else has that. I can try to locate that, I would think it would be in local storage. Alternately, if we can get in touch with the others, we can try to figure out the coding by getting cell numbers from different locations."

Alvidan begins to look around for another terminal, one that possibly would have system access. He vaguely remembers maybe seeing one deeper in engineering as he hasn't left engineering at all yet. Alvidan begins moving back deeper into engineering cruising along at a pretty good speed with his Contra-Gravitic pack making what he believes are the correct turns to take him back the way they came, but very suddenly he realizes he missed a turn or made a wrong turn and now he is very lost with no terminal in sight.

Failed Perception check and no sort of navigation roll. Bad combo, need to work out some manner of good perception check or navigation roll to find your way to places known. ~Consumer

Butcher's Bill
Brackus: Psychic Body Field: Destroyed, Main Body: -210 M.D.C. Stunned: -6 to strike/parry/dodge, reduce speed and attacks per melee by half.

Zero-G Environments: Unless one has a Zero-G movement skill, or a some manner of mobility device, the following penalties are in effect.
  • -10% to non-mental only skills.
  • Speed reduced by 50%
  • Combat bonuses reduced by 50%, plus an additional -3 to all rolls including melee damage. (This is not mitigated with a mobility device.)
  • Difficult physical maneuvers will require a P.P. check (d20 roll under PCs P.P. Attribute.)

Combat Posts!
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and AGM for Eurasia (Acting GM at the moment.)

Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Postby Az Rael » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:30 am

Perception: 1d100 = 65 vs 49% +15% in darkness (64%)
JIC: 1d20 = 2 and 1d100 = 6

Current Conditions
Shadow Skin: 45:00 min remaining, 18 MDC; Aura of Darkness: 5:00 min remaining; Whispered Voice (Communication) 45:00 min remaining;Ride the night wind 56:00 min remaining; Intuitive Combat 7 melee rounds remaining

Az Rael looks at the bulbous alien frustrated. This worthless creature has given up. Given an opportunity to leave he doesn't even try. He turns back to the chaos. Looking up he can see a lifeless guard floating toward him. Maybe in the helmets? Maybe something on his arm. Damn it, I need that corpse. In the same moment a new threat appears somewhere between him and the corpse. Now what? We don't need any more of this.

Feeling desperate and realizing time is starting to run out Az Rael's impatience starts to shine through. Well, here we go, he thinks. The assassin jumps toward the falling guard using his magic flight and grabs the corpse. "Got you!"he exclaims. Please don't attack. Please don't attack. With the guard in tow he jets back to the side of the room to find a new hiding spot and prepare to search the guard. Once Az Rael is back on the cat walk he pulls off his helmet, puts the guards on and looks around to see if there are any new markings.

flying speed
Ride the night wind - 30 mph. This is .125 miles a melee round or 660ft. 6 attacks per melee, Az Rael can fly 110 ft per action

Skills

Prowl 62% +20% from conditions above (shade Skin and Aura of darkness) vs 1d100 = 8

Intuitive Combat (10)
Duration: 8 melee rounds, Range: Self, Bonuses: +3 initiative, +1 to strike, +1 to parry, +4 to dodge, +4 to pull punch, +2 to roll with punch, fall or impact, and +2 to disarm, Can not be caught by surprise, even by attacks from behind or from long range.

Actions

Initiative roll: 1d20 = 18 +9 (+6 and +3 from IC)
Number of Attacks: 5 (+1 attack when in shadow or darkness)
Actions 1-3: Jump and fly toward the guard
Actions 4-5: Fly toward the catwalk and find a shadow to hide in
Action 6: Put guard helmet on and look at cells

*Should someone attack, Az Rael will auto dodge. Autododge +3, P.P. Bonus +3
1 - 1d20 = 20 , 2 - 1d20 = 11 , 3 - 1d20 = 5 , 4 -1d20 = 1 , 5 -1d20 = 5 , 6 - 1d20 = 13
Last edited by Az Rael on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.P.E.: 65 / 99
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
H.P.: 34 / 34
S.D.C.: 82 / 82

Perception Bonus: 49%
+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic
BA-26 EBA armor M.D.C: 90 / 90

Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60%
Horror/Awe Factor: 12

Az Rael

Always On
  • Impervious to Shape-Changing/Metamorphosis (special)
  • Sense the Presence of Vampire and Vampire Intelligences (Special)
  • Sence Rifts and Ley Lines (special)

Combat Data
  • HTH Type: Commando lvl 5
  • Number of Attacks: 5 (+1 attack when in shadow or darkness)
  • P.P.E.: Channel 9 P.P.E per attack
  • Initiative Bonus: +4
  • Strike Bonus: +6 (+2 attack when in shadow or darkness)
  • Parry Bonus: +7 (+2 attack when in shadow or darkness)
  • Dodge Bonus: +7 (+2 attack when in shadow or darkness)
  • Entangle: +2
  • HTH Damage Bonus: +4
  • Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +3
  • Bonus to Pull a Punch: +5
  • Bonus to Disarm: +1
  • Bonus to Automatic Body Flip: +1
  • Bonus to Automatic Dodge: +3

Saving Throw Bonuses
  • Coma/Death:
  • Magic (varies): +2
  • Lethal Poison (14+):
  • Non-Lethal Poison (16+):
  • Insanity (12+): +8
  • Psionics (varies): +8
  • Mind Control via psionics or drugs: +1
  • Horror Factor (varies): +9
Az Rael
Group Leader

Postby Alvidan » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:50 am

Perception: 1d100 = 87 of 26%
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 22
JIC: 1d20 = 7
JIC%: 1d100 = 19

What am I doing here? Thinks Alvidan.

He remembers looking for a terminal and not seeing one, then starting back just a bit on his gravity pack...

Oh yeah, hit the impeller switch too hard and went zooming off, bouncing off the walls and finally managing to stop, but no idea where he stopped, he recalls.

Well, the first thing to do is to activate his Invisibility so that he can go back without being spotted. After that, he will have to see about finding his way back. Fortunately, he has Psionic Total Recall that will (hopefully) let him remember exactly the path he followed.

6 Actions
Action 1 & 2 = Activate "Closed Eye" Tattoo (30 PPE)
Action 3: Activate Total Recall (2 ISP)
Action 4 - 6 Attempt to return

Skills:
Intelligence: 1d100 = 79 of 60% (to figure out location)
Tracking (humanoid): 1d100 = 46 of 60% (to look for signs of his passing)
Navigation (Space): 1d100 = 47 of 40% (only navigation skill he has)
Pilot (Contragravity Pack): 1d100 = 4 of 42% (to travel)
Prowl: 1d100 = 45 of 50% (to get back without drawing attention)
Alvidan
P.P.E.: 69/129
I.S.P.: 77/103
M.D.C.: 80/80

Armor: NE-BA 26 Special Body Armor: Main Body 90 Physical 20 Virtual/90
Visible Weapons: Phase Sword
NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Plasma Rifle
Shockwave TW Grenade Launcher (Patron Item)

Gear: Grav Pack

Constant Abilities:
Telemechanics
Impervious to Shape Shifting
HF/AF 12 if recognized as a True Atlantean
Sense Vampires within 1000'
Sense Ley Lines within 5 miles, Nexus points within 10 miles, and open rifts within 20 miles

Other Specials:
Sixth Sense
Telemechanics

Names & Nicknames: Alvidan, Vidan, Sutnalel (as Sunaj)
Alvidan

Postby Scythe » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:04 am

JiC: 1d100 = 80 / 1d20 = 3
Perception [33%]: 1d100 = 29

Prowl [43%]: 1d100 = 43 (Super stealthy invisibly fly by)
Intelligence [53%]: 1d100 = 16 (Who's side should I take.)
Pilot, Power Armor [59%]: 1d100 = 58 (Piloting the W-F1 WCA)
Detect Ambush [53%]: 1d100 = 12 (Has anyone looked at me with intent, and can see through my invisibility)
Lore, Galactic and Alien [53%]: 1d100 = 17 (Where am I, do the contours of the walls and building remind me of a known place, species or threats)
Navigation [67%]: 1d100 = 26 (Where to go and how to get there)

Current Conditions: Sense Magic in Use (300ft), Invisibility Simple: 9 minutes, Sixth Sense (Auto)

Character Intent
When Scythe steps through the rift and finds himself in a warzone with no gravity he scowls. This isn't Phase World Center, and even if it is, this definitely isn't the second level. Is this another test, you mysterious stranger? Scythe finds himself thinking as he evelops himself with a simple invisibility spell. Then he triggers his contra-grav flight system of his W-F1 and it's installed Armor of Ithan shield, then immediately moves to one of the walls with any form of cover he can find so he can have his back to it, looking to identify the major players and what side he should take. They don't seem to know I am here yet, let's see if I can use that to my advantage.

Scythe will keep as low a profile as he can while unsheathing his blade. Might be time for your first workout. He thinks passively. Okay, Spot check. What do we see.

Combat Section
APM: 6
Dodge Actions: 1d20+3 = 15, 1d20+3 = 17

Action 1: Invisibility, Simple (-6)
Action 2-3: Trigger contra-grav Flight system, suit's Armor of Ithan and fly to nearest wall with uninhabited cover that he can spot.
Action 4: Drawing the Altess Eviscerator from it's back sheath.
Actions 5-6: Back against the wall, watching. (Dodging as needed)
Scythe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad)

Active Stats, Conditions and Equipment
Active Stats:
P.P.E.: 166/173 || I.S.P.: 39/39 | M.D.C.: 90/90
Current Active Conditions: Horror Factor 10 || Fire/Cold 1/2 DMG || Regenerates 1d6*5 M.D.C. /minute || Sixth Sense (2) || Sense Magic in Use (300/ft)

Active Equipment:
Warlock Combat Armor W-F1 Model || M.D.C. by location; W-F1 Armor of Ithan: 100/100 | Shoulder(L): 100/100 \/ Shoulder(R): 100/100 | Arm(L): 120/120 \/ Arm(R): 120/120 | Leg(L): 150/150 \/ Leg(R): 150/150| Head: 80/80 | Head Armor of Ithan: 50/50| MB: 320/320
Light Concealed LLW Armor (under W-F1) || M.D.C. by location; MB: 40/40 | Arm(L):15/15 \/ Arm(R): 15/15 | Leg(L):25/25\/ Leg(R): 25/25
Altess Eviscerator (Patron) || M.D.C. 500/500 | Regenerates 2d6 M.D.C./hour | Melee DMG: 6d6 M.D.C. | Electrical Discharge; Range: Touch or up too 200', DMG: 4d6, Payload: 4 (Regenerates 4 every hour)
Phase Beamer || Range: 400', DMG 3d6 or 4d6. || Does S.D.C. to S.D.C. and M.D.C. to M.D.C. and Force fields. Does not damage armor.
Scythe

Postby Bryke » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:06 pm

Perception: 32% | 1d100 = 9
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 63
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 21

Conditions (at the end of this post): Shadow Skin: 45:15 min remaining; Whispered Voice (Communication) 45:15 min remaining; Chameleon: 14:15 min remaining

This one needs to get closer the Time Master thinks.

Action 1: Cast Cosmic Armor [Qlu'Bar [4th lvl], 40min, 200mdc, hover or fly at mach one, ½ damage taken from MD cold/heat/fire/plasma]
Action 2: Hover/fly to a higher/better position where he can see. Attempting to not be seen. Prowl: 35% | 1d100 = 12
Action 3: Hover/fly to a higher/better position where he can see. Attempting to not be seen. Prowl: 35% | 1d100 = 90
Action 4: Hover/fly to a higher/better position where he can see. Attempting to not be seen. Prowl: 35% | 1d100 = 3
Action 5: Reserved for Dodge
Action 6: Reserved for Dodge

DODGE: 1d20+6 = 7, 1d20+6 = 12, 1d20+6 = 8, 1d20+6 = 24, 1d20+6 = 16, 1d20+6 = 21
PARRY: 1d20+6 = 11, 1d20+6 = 25, 1d20+6 = 18, 1d20+6 = 25, 1d20+6 = 16, 1d20+6 = 24

Contingencies:
Bryke is trying to remain hidden, and will not attack unless there is an overwhelmingly clear advantage to doing so, because the element of surprise will be lost directly after.
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 75%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 236/180
ISP: 125/75
SDC:634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP:155/155

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
Bryke
Diamond Level Patron