[MW III] Operation Overlord

The Phase World/Three Galaxies Archives

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: [MW III] Operation Overlord

Postby Vortigern » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:40 pm

[Rolls Held]

What strange shores I find myself on. And yet how much brighter is life to wander among such strangeness?

Vortigern pauses, the corners of his mouth quirking up, as he considers the response from Tis. A quiet moment passes as he seems to choose his words carefully. "Cultures can be so very different here. It appears my intent has not been conveyed. I do not wish to seem forward yet in the interest of clarity I shall be direct. I meant the offer as a polite romantic overture. I shall leave the lady to consider and reply at her leisure. With hopes we are both alive to entertain the idea further at a later date." he says, inclining his head slightly and raising one hand over his chest in a somewhat courtly manner.

Shifting then his attention back to the remnants of the Rakshasa he begins to separate the biological remains from any weapons or other gear they may have had in their possession. Raising his eyes towards Prothor he inquires after a moment. "Any response from my beasts of burden? This should be their work." he says ruefully.
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker
HP: 53/53
SDC: 57/57
PPE: 111/180

Enchanted Full Plate Armor
• M.D.C.: 410/410

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
M.D.C.: 200/200
Damage: 5D6+8 M.D.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftmanship (+4 Damage, +2 to Strike and Parry)
Magic Features
• Super-Sharpness (+4 Damage; Critical Range: +2)
• Increased Damage: (+2D6 Damage)

Magic Dwarven Shield
M.D.C.: Indestructible.
Damage: 2D4 M.D.C.
Mundane Features
• Dwarven Craftsmanship (+3 to Parry)
Magic Features
• Indestructible (Can only be destroyed by an alchemist.)

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

MDC: 300/300
ISP: 230/230
PPE: 9/9
Forcefield1: 0/160
Forcefield2: 160/160

Varya

MDC/Body: 62/62
MDC/Shell: 116/116
Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Holt » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 16:

JiC D20: 1d20:
(+5 v Psionics (if source is evil), +7 vs Magic or Mind Control (if source is evil))
JiC D100: 1d100:

Conditions: Tongues [speak/understand all languages], Rapid Healing [Regens 9 MD/hr], NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic] with Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage [for Non-Magic], ON], Black Fist Sensor Pod [ON], Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant) [+3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], Invincible Armor [[EBA, 1/2 damage from: all energy (magic or mundane), 39.00 Min ]], Phase Warp: Confuse. -6 to Strike, Parry, and Dodge and -40% to skills [including Teleport] 2 melees .

Personal MD: 138/138
PA Main Body: 220/220
Invincible Armor [[ 328/350 MDC, Regen 1D6 MD/round = 1d6:
]]

Holt lies splayed on the ground for several long moments in relative safety as people begin to chime in from back at C&C and he listens to the ongoing battlefield shifts, "Thank you for calling Holt's ringing-skull... he can't come to the radio right now because he is fighting a losing battle against the urge to vomit in a sealed helmet, but if you would like to leave a message ... ehhh whatever. Just. Give me a minute or two ... then someone open up a live video feed and patch it through to me ..."

Baron wrote:"Uhhh- Holt? you there Boss? Captain Baron here, do you think you could pop up and retrieve my PA? Felt a bit exposed there for a bit...." chimes in Baron.

"Oddly enough, I am here. No, I don't think I can get your PA right now. I can't find the valet ticket? ... and I dont have any change for a tip ..."

Ammo Tracking
Long E-Clip Chambered: 30/30 Shots
Long E-Clips Ready: 10
Long E-Clip Empty: 2
Holt D'Invictus

Personal MDC: 134/134
Armor: NE-SA40 “Black Fist” Stealth Power Armor [Thermo-Kinetic]
Head/Helmet: 65/65
Main Body: 215/220
*** Integrated P-Field Defensive Field [Phase World Dimension Book 2, Pg 124] -- Dispersal Effect: 1/10th Damage from Energy Blasts, Beams, Projectile, Missiles, and Explosive Damage

Weapons: HI-80 Combat Laser Rifle (slung across back), [2] NE-8SL Slimline Barrage Plasma Cartridge Auto-Pistol in Under-Arm holsters, [2] HI-10 Heavy Laser Pistol(s) (in Hip Holsters), Phase Sword (belted at the Left hip), PH-21 Phase Beamer (Right Thigh), Kisentite Boot Knife (Rt).

Belt: (4) P-Field Defensive Field Battery, Transformable Longsword (Pen-Form)

Available: [Ring: Tongues (Constant)], [Ring of Protection from Evil (Constant), +3 to Save vs. Magic/Psionics when source is Evil], [Pendant: Metamorphosis 3x], [Belt Buckle: Increase Weight 3x], [Pinky Ring: Mystic Alarm 3x], Nuclear Grav-Pack

Spare Ammunition: [8] Clips of NE-001PC Light Plasma Cartridges [24 rounds each], [12] Long E-Clips, [2] Short E-Clips, [4] NE-GF10 Fragmentation Grenades, [4] Smoke Grenades, [4] Stun/Flash Grenades
Holt
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Prothor » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 17:

JIC: 1d20:
1d100:

Electronic Countermeasures: 38%=1d100:

Conditions:
Fly (as an eagle): 55.75/60 minutes (50 mph +1 Parry +2 dodge +2 dmg diving attk)

Prothor stands down as the Repo-Bots appear clean up the remaining demons and their ilk. Though he holds his position until Bryke and Sorrenson pass by him on the way to the server room, then he joins the last of the stragglers to form up with the rest of the team.

Once the team has regrouped, Prothor deactivates his force field to give it time to recharge. Looking to Vortigern, Prothor shakes his head, "I put out the radio call to send your minions to you but I have not received a response to the call. Whether it was heard, I do not know. Though it is possible that the others are just preoccupied and were unable to reply." He head shifts slightly as he gives just the faintest of shrugs.

There is just a hint of a chuckle in his voice as Prothor, engages his camera eye and begins broadcasting and encrypted video feed, "I've got a live video feed going sir." He pans across the room and team before settling on an easily identifiable area away from his fellow teammates. "I will remain stationary and at this locate until you arrive. Take your time."

Prothor remains motionless as he sends out the video feed to Holt, but says to the room at large, "Where are we on our list of objectives? Are we still needed here at C&C?"
Prothor
Current Details
MDC by Location:
Left Upper Arm: 47/47-------Right Upper Arm: 47/47-------------Main Body: 180/180
Left Forearm: 33/33----------Right Forearm: 33/33----------------Head: 60/60
Left Hand: 33/33--------------Right Hand: 33/33
Left Leg: 60/60----------------Right Leg: 60/60
Left Foot: 13/13---------------Right Foot: 13/13

MI-B2 Medium Infantry Armor
M.D.C. by Location
Main Body: 230/230
Arms (2): 38 each.
Legs (2): 60 each.
Head/Helmet: 15
Integrated OP-Field (60min or 20 switch ons)
[*]1 - OP Field E-Clip loaded / use: 9.5 min / 4 switch on
Integrated N-F50A Superheavy Force Field
M.D.C.: 137/160

-Weapons:
Right hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Heavy Laser Blaster, Retractable/pop up
Left hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Mini-Machine Gun, Retractable/pop up
Skull of Saint Sabatt
PH-100 Heavy Phase Beamer
NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
Soul Craft Longsword
assorted grenades

-Current Effects/Conditions: None

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prothor
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Vortigern » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:33 am

[Rolls Held]

Vortigern nods to Prothor as he responds. "My thanks. I didn't anticipate the interior of this structure being so spacious else I would have brought them in with us to begin with." he says, pausing for a moment in his search of the Rakshasa.

A mistake I do not intend to repeat.
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Magic Dwarven Shield
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

Varya

Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Starchief » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:07 am

(Rolls held over)
Solaris wrote:"Glad you're still with us. So, Muscles, you're in command for now?", she asks, slyly. "What are your orders?"

Only in command until Kesslan hits his radio. You can deal with five more minutes, can't you, Andra? "We have played our part here. Let's convene, the two of our groups together and assess our health before we move on. Holt, if you're hearing this, we'll need a teleport for three to wherever the rest of you are located currently. I don't think that forcefield is gonna let us just walk through. But give us ten minutes, we need to locate the Captain first."
Holt wrote: "Thank you for calling Holt's ringing-skull... he can't come to the radio right now because he is fighting a losing battle against the urge to vomit in a sealed helmet, but if you would like to leave a message ... ehhh whatever. Just. Give me a minute or two ... then someone open up a live video feed and patch it through to me ..."

Sounds like he got put through the ringer. I'll let him off the hook for the time being. "Take your time, son. Don't want anyone pushing themselves past their limits unnecessarily. Contact me when you're up for a 'port."

Starchief continues down the stairs on his hunt for Kesslan with Thought and Winston on his tail. The Captain was more than capable of handling himself. There is too small a chance that he is injured for me to worry right now.
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3

Starchief
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Prothor » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

[rolls held]

Prothor remains motionless, holding his camera eye completely still for Holt, as he replies to Vortigern, "Your welcome, the designs of Center are varied and vast. Do not berate yourself for this one miscalculation. After all, we we're successful in the end." To what degree has yet to be seen. We must not succumb to anymore stalling tactics though.

While his gaze remains fixed, Prothor's question is announced to the room at large, "What's is the next task our benefactor has set before us?"
Prothor
Current Details
MDC by Location:
Left Upper Arm: 47/47-------Right Upper Arm: 47/47-------------Main Body: 180/180
Left Forearm: 33/33----------Right Forearm: 33/33----------------Head: 60/60
Left Hand: 33/33--------------Right Hand: 33/33
Left Leg: 60/60----------------Right Leg: 60/60
Left Foot: 13/13---------------Right Foot: 13/13

MI-B2 Medium Infantry Armor
M.D.C. by Location
Main Body: 230/230
Arms (2): 38 each.
Legs (2): 60 each.
Head/Helmet: 15
Integrated OP-Field (60min or 20 switch ons)
[*]1 - OP Field E-Clip loaded / use: 9.5 min / 4 switch on
Integrated N-F50A Superheavy Force Field
M.D.C.: 137/160

-Weapons:
Right hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Heavy Laser Blaster, Retractable/pop up
Left hand/arm: Retractable Vibro Knuckle Blades / Mini-Machine Gun, Retractable/pop up
Skull of Saint Sabatt
PH-100 Heavy Phase Beamer
NE-75H Shoulder Cannon
Soul Craft Longsword
assorted grenades

-Current Effects/Conditions: None

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prothor
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Solaris » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:26 am

((rolls held))
"Roger that.", Solaris answers Starchief briskly. I guess Holt got hit harder than I did., Solaris thinks, upon overhearing how messed up he is and she tries to take a few steps - almost collapsing in the process.

She leans with her shoulder on a wall. Good ol' wall...you're always there for me., Lisa thinks dizzily.

"How is everyone's ammo situation? Armor?", she asks to team that is present.
Commander Lisa Solaris
HP 28/28
SDC 56/56
PPE 3/3

Armor: 220/220
Ammo: 30/30
Solaris

Postby Vortigern » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:32 am

[Rolls Carried]

Vortigern turns back to Prothor and splays his hands a bit. "We were asked to respond to the unexpected. Which I believe that we have. And if an opportunity should arise to strike at their general, to seize the moment. So the question is do we feel this point is secure now, unattended? If so ... we should seek their command staff and evaluate whether we can strike." he says, his tone thoughtful. "Perhaps seek guidance from Lord Corbulo as to their disposition and whether he might change our guidance now as the situation has changed so drastically. One hopes his Lordship is still among us and not a casualty of the field today."

If their 'Star General' is still alive as well. It seemed like the entire tide of the battle shifted once the defenses were restored to their proper function. Though that might be a bit much to hope under present circumstances.
Vortigern
Vortigern Tracker

Magic Dwarven Battle Axe
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Magic Dwarven Shield
Mundane Features
Magic Features

Summons Tracker
Carbunckle

Varya

Vortigern
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Baron » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:38 am

Holt wrote:
Baron wrote:"Uhhh- Holt? you there Boss? Captain Baron here, do you think you could pop up and retrieve my PA? Felt a bit exposed there for a bit...." chimes in Baron.

"Oddly enough, I am here. No, I don't think I can get your PA right now. I can't find the valet ticket? ... and I dont have any change for a tip ..."

"Aw bugger boss, that's a hike to hoof." responds Baron who then sighs and makes to head back to where his P.A. was stashed. If able, he will don the suit of Naruni make.
Chico Barone is wearing: Baron's Borrowed NE Tech-Warrior and his accessory is: None!!?!?!

Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Viscount Armine Chico Von Caligula
Don't panic; know where your towel is. Any person who can travel the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a person to be reckoned with. And, above all, always remember that time is nothing but an illusion and mealtimes especially so. ~ From Practical Philosophies for the Galactic Rogue, by Armine Caligula. By way of Douglas Adams
The Autobiographical Baron of Yesteryear, by Captain A. Baron
Better to live or die, once and for all, than die by inches. Death is merely a dialogue between the Spirit and the Dust. Since we're all going to die, it's obvious that when and how don't matter, ~ From The Autobiographical Baron of Yesteryear by Captain A. Baron By way of Homer, Albert Camus, Emily Dickinson, Douglas Adams and Joseph Heller
Baron
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:43 am

Thought wrote:About ten seconds later there is a sheepish expression as it dawns on him of course they realized something that simple. "SORRY. ME FORGET ME STUPID ONE SOME TIMES. OF COURSE YOU SAW IT"
Winston winces inside his helmet and is grateful for the sound dampeners he'd had installed in Agatha's audio pickups at the sound of the bellowing minotaur. "Shhhh!," he hisses as he turns to look at Thought with a finger over his helmet where a mouth would be. "First rule of battle, never let them know where you are."
Lieutenant Commander Winston "Splatter" Havelock, 58th Maeus Expeditionary Fleet, Retired

Armor
Silverhawk: 420 MDC
NE-BA-30: 60 MDC
Personal: 192 MDC

Carrying Piloting Silverhawk Equipment List

Abilities
Heightened Sense of Awareness, Supervision: Advanced Sight (5 mile range), Invoke Trust/Intimidate 55%, Full Optics, Amplified Hearing, Ultra Ear, Sound Dampener, P-Field
Winston
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Previous

Return to Dead Planets