Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Perception: 1d20+15 = 29
JIC: 1d20 = 19 , 1d100 = 24

During the flight Daryl notices and watches the 'fake' piloting. Interesting.

When they arrive, without any pause, Daryl immediately disembarks from the plane and heads out along the predetermined course that seemed would keep him concealed. Sense they are under direct order from WiFi to survey only , and to not engage at all, Daryl plans to do just that. He doesn't have any weapons in hand or 'at the ready'. While in route, he does (Multi-Task) put his phone and such all in 'silent' mode.

Daryl's 1st priority is to stay alert and aware. Perception Roll Above.

2nd priority is stealth. Prowl Skill 71% +10% Karmic (important & Just Cause) = 81% Rolled: 1d100 = 73

3rd priority is speed. Staying low to the ground , but continuing to use his Anti-Gravity ring to increase his speed (3x) and reduce the physical exertion needed for such (1/3). Spd 24 (Anti-Gravity Ring 3x) = up to 72 ft/s (about ~49mph) . Daryl covers the ~3 miles in about ~3.7 minutes. He slows down as he gets closer to the target. When he is in 'visual' range to start being able to make out details , he stops his forward advance for a while to survey what he can. From that point on he moves forward slowly, only darting at fast speeds from cover to cover.

Daryl intends to take the shortest most direct route. He will deviate from that when needed for stealth.
route
direct.png

Daryl approaches the house from the rear path he saw earlier. I think that correlates to mostly 'north' on the map references.

Daryl does not try to get inside the house. He begins an external 'stake out' quietly and stealth-fully surveying the area as ordered. First from a distance, then slowly moves in closer bit by bit. Stake out skills under Surveillance systems Skill 76% +10% Karmic (Important & Just Cause) = 86% Rolled: 1d100 = 26
Last edited by DARYL on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [62] - - - Personal Force Field (On) SDC 96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A*(20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 8/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 250
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:33 am

Perception: 1d20+5 = 8
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 70

"You heard him..Scout team you have your assignment. The rest of us will be ready to support you once you spot the target. I am keenly aware Ultra's have their own preferred pairings. I won't change that work with whom you are best suited. Flyers we have no idea if this base is for just the Young elite. If you spot a someone from the order Radio in if you can...if you can't talk set one of your radios to only send..and we can hear what is going on around you. Paragon, Pulse you will be with me, Sentinel and Future." she nods, "Future, I have a force field that can cover you as well. Pulse and paragon work as team If I recall..Sentinel you and ectypes can assist as needed. unless I missed something or anyone has questions, ideas to add or concerns..lets stay frosty." she pauses looks to the gathered heroes then to Faraday ass she checking her weapons including her new gauntlets. The Omegas she knew. It was the unknown elements with her that she was not so sure of. Last thing she wanted was to have do was report any deaths. Also as lead she was finally calling tactics. Unlike last time this is a trickier spot to handle. Deep down there was a concern that the mutant would miss some small detail, not trust someone at a key point.

"If you can safely scout with spider bot go for it, Webs. I'd rather replace one of them than have to write a report of anyone's death." she spoke to him being rather serious. Looking about as they stepped out for signs of people around them as she lets loose the three bots. They like the pair with Spiderweb look about and stay close to Wi-Fi occasionally looking up at various people around them. The bots having seen most of the ultras don't seem concerned about them. Wi-Fi looks for security and defense systems.

"Any chance we can fly or teleport closer to our destination with out alerting the young elite?" Wi-Fi asked aloud. The woman thought to herself "Now I know why Brute kept shutting me down..I..we can't be that though to be effective we need to be bold, but not stupid. Of course Faraday would tell her she was being overly concerned or not effective enough..." taking a breath and focusing...This was not a time to doubt. She was having a Garrek moment and letting her negative experience to override optimism.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:33 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 18
Initiative: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 13
JIC%: 1d100 = 54

Barney relies on his hunting skills, moving from cover to cover, staying still when checking the area...but he also uses his web powers. He uses his swing line, sending it ahead to hook on the cover he is moving to and pulling himself there. hen possible, he takes high cover, because humans are much more likely to watch for things moving on the ground. He carries one robot with him...both because it has different senses and can warn him if it detects something and because carrying it breaks up his human silhouette. The other robot he allows to transport itself and instructs it to follow the route to the target that will draw minimum attention.

Barney is more worried about drawing least possible attention than about speed. Even so, he is probably covering the ground swifter than any normal human could. His Web Slinging is much faster than any normal human can run, about three to five times as fast over long distances. It also allows him to avoid or overcome obstacles that normal humans would not be able to.

Still, he is moving cautiously, checking each move himself and asking the robot he is carrying to do the same. It is slow, but hopefully will get the job done.

Some skills which may be useful:
Climbing: 1d100 = 90 of 90%
Prowl: 1d100 = 66 of 65%
Sense of Balance: 1d100 = 99 of 98%
Wilderness Survival: 1d100 = 10 of 50%
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:32 pm

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:05 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


DADDY NEEDS TO EXPRESS SOME RAGE Wi-fi, Daryl, Sentinel, Faraday, Battletoad, Future, Spaceman, Paragon, Pulse

Battletoad nods to Faraday, "I did not get an accurate look at this barn, but if we get close enough for me to get a look, I can teleport us the rest of the way. How much do you weigh?" She gulps, frowns, squinches her weird eyes, and then says tentatively, "As an alternate, we could use the teleport to leap frog there in hops from visual target to visual target."

Spaceman actually raises his hand, then realizes that was stupid, looks chagrinned, then asks, "Do we have to walk? I can fly you know?" but then without waiting for an answer he shrinks to the size of a tic-tac and sits on Battletoad's shoulder. Embarrassed still he buzzes over to Wi-Fi and sits on her shoulder. He stammers, "He-hey pretty boss lady, what's up? I guess I'm going with that big guy, but you know, I'd much rather be on your team. I thought we had a connection, you know. We get each other. But uh, okay, gotta go, bye. See you. Uh, bye!" Then he flits back over to Battletoad's shoulder and sits fidgeting, but at least he's quiet for a few seconds.

Whether Faraday accepts the teleporting or they all just run there (Spacemen rides on Battletoad's shoulder either way) the trio approaches the barn and scoots around to get a view of the house. They see a building and landscape that matches very closely to the images they had from their intel gathering task. Except for the guards [Enforcers] that they can see roaming around the yard. Right now they can see Enforcers 1-3 walking around the front of the house.

Daryl's approach is fast and silent. He pushes his way through the line of screening trees separating the manicured landscape of the house from the more utilitarian farm areas. Daryl's hiding spot is in the ornamental plantings, mostly shrubs and grasses, the occasional miniature fruit tree lines the edge of the well watered and tended green lawn. He has good vantage of the back of the house. He also sees three Enforcers as well (4-6) but in addition to that he sees a character in the second floor window. With Daryl's photographic memory he is able easily identify this individual as Protoype J from the Young Elite dossier files. Also, he is positioned in the room identified as the "loft" in the floor plans.

The fact that he his holding the pulped and bloody remains of an Enforcer in his hands doesn't face the implacable detective.

With the flat farmland terrain, Spiderweb is not able to move at his full speed, but he's still a hunter with prey in sight. He leaped over the chainlink fence and settled in a small copse of trees, pretty much the only tall trees in sight of the buildings. It's about 35 feet tall, so he can see over the screening trees. His sightline that way doesn't reveal much, but there is a tractor shed just to the west and a Goon is standing guard at the door, smoking. Unfortunately, Webs makes a small snapping noise in the tree. The goon looks around and raises his weapon, a little on edge, but he sees nothing.

Back at the plane, Wi-Fi sends out the bots, some attach themselves to Spiderweb and follow him out. Paragon and Pulse stand by near the plane having the sort of conversation teen athletes have with each other before going out onto the field. Paragon turns to Wi-Fi after a second and says politely, "Ma'am, Pulse and I will enter the battle sphere when the enemy his been engaged, we are both capable of flight. If you would like a lift once things blow up, we will happily carry you."

While Paragon is talking with Wi-Fi, Pulse seems to be messing around with the calibration--whether tweaking or minor repairs is indistinguishable--and small bits of metal come zipping from around the landing site to smash into his glove with a clang.

No one saw Future leave. None of the teens seem worried about that in the slightest.

What are you doing?
Attachments
grizzly-ranch-floor-plan-and-elevation.pdf
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 9 times
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 16
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 90

Spaceman actually raises his hand, then realizes that was stupid, looks chagrinned, then asks, "Do we have to walk? I can fly you know?" but then without waiting for an answer he shrinks to the size of a tic-tac and sits on Battletoad's shoulder.


"Flying is is good." she answers with a grin at the irony of being in Brutes place to keep a variable group in order. The mutant would definitely have to give him more slack..
Embarrassed still he buzzes over to Wi-Fi and sits on her shoulder. He stammers, "He-hey pretty boss lady, what's up? I guess I'm going with that big guy, but you know, I'd much rather be on your team. I thought we had a connection, you know. We get each other. But uh, okay, gotta go, bye. See you. Uh, bye!" Then he flits back over to Battletoad's shoulder and sits fidgeting, but at least he's quiet for a few seconds.


"I need you with them to help scout. You have the better powers to do that and support them." is all she assured him as best she could.


Back at the plane, Wi-Fi sends out the bots, some attach themselves to Spiderweb and follow him out. Paragon and Pulse stand by near the plane having the sort of conversation teen athletes have with each other before going out onto the field. Paragon turns to Wi-Fi after a second and says politely, "Ma'am, Pulse and I will enter the battle sphere when the enemy his been engaged, we are both capable of flight. If you would like a lift once things blow up, we will happily carry you."


While Paragon is talking with Wi-Fi, Pulse seems to be messing around with the calibration--whether tweaking or minor repairs is indistinguishable--and small bits of metal come zipping from around the landing site to smash into his glove with a clang.


"Thanks I'll take that offer. I really need to get a flight belt from some Apex or Whizkid." she nods watching as the two worked on the equipment and watched for trouble. These kids would be good at the job once they matured and developed a structure. Her quasi military mind was adverse to the chaos from no command structure. She liked Brute, but his lack of defined command structure made her want to throttle him..It did work for him though so it was the way he rolled. She on the other hand had personalities that needed managing. While all were trust worthy and had good intentions. they were 'creative' and highly ambitious. It required a firm hand at times and she could not be there at all times to keep them from getting into 'spots'. At the end of the day Wi-Fi trusted them all, Even Blackdog whom she did not see eye to eye with.


No one saw Future leave. None of the teens seem worried about that in the slightest.


"Future always run off like that? or is he not that fond of the Omega's running the show?" she asks not quite sure of him. She herself was a spitfire too. Perhaps it was a Psychic thing and not a unique trait or just the fact Future like her needed to be doing something. Regardless she was responsible and wanted to keep the teams safe as possible.
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Perception: 1d20+15 = 35 ... Nat 20! WOOT :mrgreen:
JIC: 1d20 = 16 , 1d100 = 47

Daryl patiently continues his stake out. He watches and observes and stays concealed in his current position.

Perception Roll Above .. Daryl is trying to deduce if there is a pattern to the patrol movement. When they are walking or facing in what directions and such. If needed later, identifying such a pattern might be useful in slipping past un-noticed.

If needed again:
Prowl Skill 71% +10% Karmic (Good & Just cause/intentions) = 81% Rolled: 1d100 = 40
Cryptography Skill 76% +10% Karmic (Good & Just cause/intentions) = 86% Rolled: 1d100 = 20
Stake out specifically is under part of Surveillance Systems Skill 76% +10% Karmic (good & Just Cause/Intentions) = 86% Rolled: 1d100 = 35

Daryl also multi-tasks/speed tasks.
As a silent form of communication , Daryl sends a text message to WiFi , "Daryl parked. 3 patrol. Prototype J inside. Continuing."
Computer Operation Skill 86% +10% Karmic (Good & Just Cause/intentions) = 96% Rolled: 1d100 = 88

With the HUD in his glasses Daryl doesn't have to even look away from the stake out at all to be able to read and write the txt at the same time.
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [62] - - - Personal Force Field (On) SDC 96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A*(20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 8/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 250
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Faraday » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:26 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 2 (+3 Arcane/Supernatural)
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 86

Faraday gives a nod to Battletoad as he replies. "We walk, taking the long way around until we reach a long range observation point suitable for teleporting closer to our objective. Once we are at the barn, we take it as quietly as possible, set up our observation point, and hope everything is still quiet until it is time to support the team. If not ... we improvise. Ah, and I suppose total load I am about 260." he says while also giving a reassuring hand on the small of Battletoad's back as he speaks and turns to lead them away and out to the heliport once they are on the ground. "Don't worry. And if things start to go heavy, stay behind me and move with me when I go." The gesture is easy and confident for him, and then he is stepping out of the aircraft.
Smooth Moves
Charm! - 1d100 = 56/50[/dice]
He switches from the sniper rifle to the assault rifle, shouldering it and waiting for his little team to be ready to go.

Faraday leads them steadily in a wide arc around and away from the primary objective house and instead is looking to get them to where they have a long range line of sight on back side of the barn using his binoculars (sharing with Battletoad for the teleport).

As the series of short teleport hops goes he moves and shifts to cover each time, trying to provide as much safety to his younger teammates as he can while they advance. Once they arrive at the barn and he sights the three Enforcers he backs around the corner of the barn and speaks quietly over the radio. "Eyes on three tangos on the front side of the objective. Armed. Staying on script. he says, moving to the rear door of the barn and entering quickly. His movements are quiet and smoothly efficient yet he moves in a tactical manner rather than a stealthy one. Securing corners & blind spots, moving to inspect and secure whatever spaces the barn might have and being ready and willing to fire his silenced rifle at anything encountered if it doesn't immediately surrender without raising an alarm. If the barn is secured without incident he will attempt to proceed as planned to search it for anything useful (if there are vehicles or the like inside that hold the promise of intel) and then go to the upper level and seek to get a superior observation point to set up in with his sniper rifle.

Faraday Combat
Faraday will attempt to shoot down anything encountered that doesn't immediately comply with a 'hands up' and/or 'freeze' order, firing rapid bursts from his silenced assault rifle. Any who comply are taken herded together, searched for weapons or anything else of note/value, and zip-tied with clear statements that if they give away the scout team they won't live to regret the mistake. If combat ensues he will be direct and brutal, though only as loud as necessary. He will also stand between Battletoad and any fighting, taking even direct hits without flinching if necessary to keep her away from any violence.

Impress1: 1d100 = 73/50
Impress2: 1d100 = 63/50
Impress3: 1d100 = 12/50

Initiative: 1d20 = 16

Strike1(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 10 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 21 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike2(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 25 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 34 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike3(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 14 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 28 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Faraday

Faraday Tracker
HP: 112/112
SDC: 300/300
PPE: 187/187

Natural AR: 14

Ectoplasmic Armor
Natural AR: 13 SDC: 300/300

Modern Armor/Class 4
AR: 17 SDC: 280/280

G11, Assault Rifle (HU2, GM Guide, pg 212)
    Cartridge: 4.7mm x 33mm caseless Feed: 50 round magazine
    Approx. Effective Range: 1320 ft ROF: Cyclic: 500-600/minute; Auto: 100/minute Damage: 3d6
    Special: 3 round short burst with no penalty.
User avatar
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Sentinel
Location: On board the parked plane.

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440 /440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Perception: 1d20+1 = 2(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 16/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 90

Computer Operation 95% / 1d100 = 31
Surveillance Systems 90%/ 1d100 = 68
Computer Programming 85% / 1d100 = 79
Read Sensory Equipment 85%/ 1d100 = 75
Electrical Engineer 85% / 1d100 = 8
*Basic Electronics 85% / 1d100 = 9


As the teams depart Sentinel watches from the craft, waiting, something he does very well. ”Look at them go!” he thinks enjoying the energy. He particularly enjoys watching them teleport in a very magical fashion. The thought of what the sensation would be like was awfully familiar to him. After in a few moments watching in thought he moves over to the video monitor to tap into the video monitor and comms array on the craft. He attempts to reestablishes the video and comms, except this time instead of a prison he establishes a link to Wi-fi’s drones to see what was going on.

Sentinel scans the signal spectrum for Wi-Fi’s drones and any other suspicious signals wondering why none inquired if he could assist. I could have cloaked them easily, though the teleporting looks astoundingly entertaining. he thinks of his venture through the prison continuing his scans. Have I ever gotten to teleport? he considers checking off his mental list of marvels of travel he has enjoyed. Submarines, balloons, and boats are not among his favorite. Planes, jets, and bullet trains are among his absolute favorite, so very exhilarating. No, no teleportation that I recall.
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:10 am

"Sentinal, you look like you might enjoy teleporting.I'll need you and your various selves on the attack group." she pauses. We need a proper plan and the most effective one is to us surprise. They had three points to attack. if all were hit at once and the team drew them in a cross fire..that would be good.
Radio: (skill check Radio basic: 1d100 = 91 / 98%)
"We have three targets..try and quietly take out guards as Faraday begins to take the barn to reduce reinforcement. Paragon..once the barn is taken we move in. If the barn and guards go down quiet we can ambush and draw them into a cross fire. if not we go in loud and try and get a crossfire. Any questions or concerns? We start on Faraday's call." the mutant stated,

"Sentinel can you do something about the guards radios to prevent them from calling in? and if you can pick up any radio chatter they have going to ID any potential threats that would help." she asked looking to the former Emperor if what Brute said was true..
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Rolls Carried (previously rolled Perception , prowl , and such)
Wi-Fi wrote:"We have three targets..try and quietly take out guards as Faraday begins to take the barn to reduce reinforcement. Paragon..once the barn is taken we move in. If the barn and guards go down quiet we can ambush and draw them into a cross fire. if not we go in loud and try and get a crossfire. Any questions or concerns? We start on Faraday's call."


Daryl proceeds as instructed:

Daryl will do quick prep , then proceed to try and exploit the first opening he sees.
Ideally Daryl intends to disable/stun one guard at a time. Ideally without immediately setting off alarms and such. When other hostiles would not notice it (other guards outside or those inside).

Speed Tasking allows for 1/2 thinking about a 3rd thing. Daryl uses that to constantly stay aware of those inside the house during the bellow.

If needed Daryl can move very quickly. With help from his Anti-Gravity Ring up to 3x Spd24 = Spd 72 = 72ft per second ~49 MPH.
The Ring's max weight capacity of 500 Lbs, so he can still move at those speeds with himself and carrying up to as much as about ~275Lbs of additional weight.

Karmic: Intentions are good & just = Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry, Dodge DARYL.

CombatActions
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 13
APM 8 + 8 MT

MT1: Activate Personal Force Field

APM1: Drawl Stun Gun.

MT2: Move into range of 1st Target

APM2-3 If he has an opening Aimed Shot on 1st target To Hit 1d20+8 = 27
Save vs Toxin 15+ or Stun -10 Strike, Parry, Dodge for 2d4 = 6 Melees

MT3-4: Close in to hand to hand range of 1st target.
If not stunned they still need to be disabled, if they are stunned, they need to be quickly and quietly disarmed/removed/etc.

APM4: Gag (cover mouth to prevent calling out alarm) To Hit 1d20+10 = 29

MT5: Whisper in ear "Police, no move"

APM5: Disarm Strike (1d20+3)+7 = 25

MT6: Stay aware of conditions

APM6-7-8: Tie up with gag in mouth (their own clothes or anything readily available at hand).
If needed
To Strike 1d20+10 = 22 , 1d20+10 = 13 , 1d20+10 = 25
Strike to Disarm (1d20+3)+7 = 16
Or PS competition DARYL PS20 1d20+20 = 36

MT7-8: Pull/Drag/Move behind closest visual obstruction , like the bushes he was just behind.

Side Step Auto Dodge as needed: (Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 33
1d20+18 = 27
1d20+18 = 27
1d20+18 = 37
1d20+18 = 29
1d20+18 = 23
1d20+18 = 25
1d20+18 = 21
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [62] - - - Personal Force Field (On) SDC 96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A*(20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 8/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 250
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:26 am

"Sentinel, send one of yourselves to help Daryl and one to help webs just incase. This seems to easy somehow.." the mutant looks concerned. Maybe they did get the drop..but she was not about to risk lives needlessly.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 4
Initiative: 1d20 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 19
JIC%: 1d100 = 11

Barney freezes in place, aware that the eye is more attuned to movement. He remains in place carefully evaluating what he sees. Waiting is the hardest part of a hunt, but vitally important.

He continues waiting without moving, there will come a distraction he knows. He is not sure what the distraction will be, it could be a bird flying or a rabbit running. It might even be someone else getting the attention. What matters is that it will eventually happen, all he needs to do is wait.

Only when he is certain the attention is no longer on him (or that he has been spotted) will he move.

Stealth (if needed) 1d100 = 19 of 65%
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 pm

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:10 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


Thanks for being patient!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES? Group 1: Faraday, Spaceman, Battletoad; Group 2: Daryl; Group 3: Webs, Future; Group 4: Wi-Fi, Sentinel, Paragon, Pulse

GROUP 1:on the farm
Battletoad takes Faraday's gesture at face value--an adult trying to patronize a teen--but has way too much class to react negatively. She is a competent team member, following Faraday's lead and offering intelligent suggestions with confidence. It's a good thing too because Faraday is off*. Something's always in his eye, the branches snap back and hit him in the face, he twists his ankle in a gopher hole, accidentally steps into a cowpie, and just about every farm-land mishap that can happen. Nothing is damaging, but it sure isn't a confidence builder for his charges.

Spaceman is remarkably quiet (but that's because he's been zooming around checking things out while flea sized).

Still, they make it to the corner of the barn building with a modicum of stealth. Battletoad stays posted on the south-west corner of the barn while Faraday makes his way back to the east face of the barn. He is concealed from the house and courtyard by the hedge that defines the perimeter of the groomed landscape. There is a man-sized door on this side of the barn, and when Faraday attempts to open it, it doesn't. He's puzzled for a moment and then notices the padlock holding it shut...just a simple keyed padlock...

GROUP 2:peeping in the house from the bushes isn't creepy at all
Daryl maintains his position, adjusting as needed to stay out of the guards sight. He notices that they are not adhering to a pattern, but they are sticking to zones, a "zone defense". Daryl is able to identify three zones, each patrolled inconsistently over the five minute period of his observation. Of particular note is that if prepared, sneaking through a gap in the patrols would not be difficult, but it would have to be a action of opportunity. Daryl also notes that there are two types of guards. One type, patrolling around the house are wearing designer clothes or track suits. Regardless, they are obviously armored up (obvious to Daryl, not to anyone else, more likely). The three he can see each carry a different AK variant assault rifles. Two of the rifles have underbarrel mounted grenade launchers. The third has some weirdo looking thing Daryl cannot identify. They also have at least one visible handgun and at least one large knife. Possibly there might be grenades in the pocket of the guy in the track suit.The seem to gravitate towards each other, pausing for quick exchanges--in Russian--with each other before resuming their patrol, signaled by an "Okay, bro" before parting.

The second type of guard is standing static watch in front of the tractor shed to the north. Daryl is too far away to identify specifics, but he can discern by the gross movements that this guard is heavily cyber-modified. There appears to be cyber-armor on his head and face, visible below the edge of a broad brimmed hat. He is carrying a weapon marginally concealed by his long coat.

Upon Wi-Fi's command, Daryl seizes the opportunity, and sneaks up to the guard on the east side of the house ( Enforcer 6). His stun work is quick and accurate. The guy goes down and twitches, crawls aimlessly and tries to figure out what just happened. Daryl is able to pin him and use the man's silk tie as and effective restraint for his hands. Removing a shoe and sock Daryl jams the egyptian cotton down the man's throat. The thinner width of the black dress belt is effective in restraining the man's legs. For good measure, Daryl takes off the other shoe and uses the other sock as a blind fold. No restraint shall go wasted, that's Daryl's motto, probably. So he unlaces the shoes and does a little more gift-wrapping. While not quite hojojutsu, the guy is restrained and quiet. Daryl only has time to disappear with his captive into the hedge before the next patrol (Enforcer 5)

GROUP 3:on the other side of the farm
Webs remains completely stationary, the very picture of a predator stalking its prey. A spider waiting for the fly to fall into the web. But one problem, when he froze, he had his head behind a big branch, and can barely see around it. His fine tuned senses still can tell that the guard has relaxed and is no longer suspicious. He is able to drop from his hiding spot and move with absolute silence to his next destination [let me know what that is! With Webs' speed he could get to the hedge, the tractor shed or a similar distance.]

GROUP 4:at the Ultrajet
"Yeah lady, Pulse says walking over to Wi-Fi and Paragon. He fiddles with is arm device one more time before looking Wi-Fi in the eye, not quite defiantly, but at least trying to be tough. "He does that. Unless you tell him right a way not to, he kind of slinks off and then shows up just where and when you need him. Calls himself a jedi, whatever that means." Under his breath he mumbles something, "I could build a flying belt no problem but does fancy grown up lady ask, nooooo, thinks we're all just kids. I'm smarter than all these omegas put together...mumble mumble..."

Paragon nods, "He will respond to comms if you need to get ahold of him."

Inside the Ultrajet, Sentinel competently works all the sensors and other equipment, but his hands are moving by rote, only a small part of his ethereal conscious devoted to the mundane tasks. He is lost in a reverie. The rest of his mind is occupied in a deep dive through his history. He picks through his mystic journey in minute detail. The thought of teleporting has triggered a cascade of memories of all the travels--literally the means of travel--that he has taken over his millennia long life. Walking, riding horses, ox carts, chariots, river boats, sailing ships, steam ships, trains, hot air balloons, zeppelins, war ships of wood, warships of metal, airplanes, jets, tanks, and most recently robots. So many experiences. And it's all brought him to this place. How is it that such a multitude of experiences lead only to one point? Fascinating...*

If someone poked their head in and asked him something, Sentinel would snap out of his fugue and would be able to recover, but for the moment, he's a silent immobile statue.

What are you doing?

*Ooooh! Crit fail perception!
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:28 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 17
Comm system checks:
Radio: Basic -- 1d100 = 8 /99%
Radio: Scramblers -- 1d100 = 42 /89%
TV/Video -- 1d100 = 90 /89%
Cryptography -- 1d100 = 68 /84%

"I was told he can be difficult and does not seem fond of me. Pulse no need to posture. I know you are capable or I would have left you at base. I would appreciate your help designing a some training gear and that belt when we are done here. Any designs you help with feel free to use yourself." she pauses, "I do not mean to presume your team or you are unskilled. If I did give you that impression I apologize. my nature is a bit like Future..might be a psychic thing?" she says plainly. then it dawned her Sentinel was quiet.

"Sentinel is being too quiet..." she adds and went to the plane, "you need help with that radio?" the mutant asks him. If he was thinking too she politely looked at his effort and assisted or took over as needed. "Hmmm he seems out of it. perhaps too much nostalgia?" the mutant thought. She did have some skills come wise though and could get this finished easy enough. A good raid should be well informed and enemy comms might have bits they can use. A few names dropped over comms could give them intel. If they had cameras they could be checked too. Wi-Fi did like her job at times. There were a few people she hoped were not here..
1d100 = 45
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Perception: 1d20+15 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 20 , 1d100 = 41

Daryl continues as WiFi instructed. He continues to wait and move into position to try and quietly pick off one guard at a time, ideally doing so un-noticed, without setting off any alarms. While waiting for an opening, Daryl updates WiFi.

If/when needed Daryl can (with Anti-Gravity ring assistance) make fast bursts of speed up to 72ft per second ~49mph. The ring's 500Lbs weight limit should still allow Daryl to carry someone up to about ~275lbs beyond his own weight at full ~49mph speed.

Speed Tasking allows for 1/2 thinking about a 3rd thing. During all of the bellow , Daryl uses that to keep alert/aware of those inside the house.

Daryl chooses his next target based on which one he thinks he has the best chances to successfully neutralize without setting off an alarm. If all else is equal Daryl would next go for the defender on the north side of the house.

Combat
(Good Karmic Effect Active) Opponents get no bonuses vs Daryl to Strike, Parry , or Dodge.
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 12
APM: 8 + 8 MT

MT1: Maintain Personal Force Field

APM1: Stay hidden Prowl Skill 71% + 10% (Karmic) = 81% Rolled: 1d100 = 49

MT2: txt update to WiFi -1Guard. Alert Cyborg@NorthShed
If needed: Computer Operation Skill 86% +10% (Karmic) = 96% Rolled: 1d100 = 41

APM2-3: When he has an opening, Aimed Shoot Stun Gun To Hit 1d20+8 = 20
Save vs Toxin 15+ or Stun -10 Strike, Parry, Dodge for 2d4 = 5 Melees

MT3-4: Close in to hand to hand range of that same target.
If not stunned they still need to be disabled, if they are stunned, they need to be quickly and quietly disarmed/removed/etc.

APM4: Gag (cover mouth to prevent calling out alarm) To Hit 1d20+10 = 26
Alternate-APM4:
If Stun fails, Daryl enters into Hand to Hand and continues to try and disable/stun/ko/disarm the guard as quickly and quietly as he can. Disarm Attack Strike (1d20+3)+7 = 28.

MT5: Whisper in ear "Police, no move"

APM5: Disarm Strike (1d20+3)+7 = 28

MT6: Stay aware of conditions

APM6-7-8: Tie up with gag in mouth (their own clothes Pants,shirts,etc or anything readily available at hand).
If needed:
To Strike 1d20+10 = 14, 1d20+10 = 28 , 1d20+10 = 15
Strike to Disarm (1d20+3)+7 = 19
Or PS competition DARYL PS20 1d20+20 = 25

MT7-8: Pull/Drag/Move behind closest visual obstruction , like the bushes he was just behind.
Anti-Gravity Ring allow for full enhanced speed up to 275 lbs beyond Daryl's own weight.

Side Step Auto Dodge as needed: (Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 24
1d20+18 = 27
1d20+18 = 38
1d20+18 = 22
1d20+18 = 28
1d20+18 = 34
1d20+18 = 35
1d20+18 = 25
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [62] - - - Personal Force Field (On) SDC 96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A*(20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 8/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 250
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Faraday » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 20(+3 Arcane/Supernatural)
JIC: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d100 = 61

The many mishaps on the trip over from the jet to the barn leave Faraday seeming a bit out of sorts. Dignity not withstanding he doesn't seem any the worse for wear yet he appears not in the bets of moods even if only by his body language. Yet as the team settles into their new position and begins working towards the next step he seems to push it back and out of mind. Quietly he communicates with Battletoad via gestures as they move and he approaches the door. Faraday pauses briefly glancing at the padlock then slings his rifle down on the carry strap to let it hang out of his way against his body. Carefully he examines the surroundings, the door itself, and the lock looking for any signs of alarms or other security measures beyond simply a padlock. His manner is smooth and methodical as if each step were a long rehearsed thing. He doesn't appear to acknowledge, or perhaps even notice, how his actions on their progress to the building may have seemed to anyone else.

Never hurts to take your time. We wouldn't want the dancing to start before the band is ready.

Skill Checks
Detect Ambush: 1d100 = 78/82
Detect Concealment: 1d100 = 31/77


Contingency: (Nothing is noticed out of the ordinary.) Faraday then reaches out with both hands to grip the lock and attempt to twist the main body of the lock away from the shackle holding it in place by brute force... as quietly as he can. If successful then he will attempt to quietly open the door.

Contingency: (Something out of the ordinary is noticed.) Faraday lengthens his methodical evaluation to examine whatever items/features have been discovered.

Contingency: (If the lock is broken and door is opened Faraday will proceed through and attempt to clear the building as planned.) "Ready up, on me." he says softly as he slides his rifle to the fore again.
Faraday Combat
Faraday will attempt to shoot down anything encountered that doesn't immediately comply with a 'hands up' and/or 'freeze' order, firing rapid bursts from his silenced assault rifle. Any who comply are taken herded together, searched for weapons or anything else of note/value, and zip-tied with clear statements that if they give away the scout team they won't live to regret the mistake. If combat ensues he will be direct and brutal, though only as loud as necessary. He will also stand between Battletoad and any fighting, taking even direct hits without flinching if necessary to keep her away from any violence.

Impress1: 1d100 = 73/50
Impress2: 1d100 = 100/50
Impress3: 1d100 = 61/50

Initiative: 1d20 = 9

Strike1(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 16 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 33 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike2(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 23 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 26 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike3(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 23 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 29 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Faraday

Faraday Tracker
HP: 112/112
SDC: 300/300
PPE: 187/187

Natural AR: 14

Ectoplasmic Armor
Natural AR: 13 SDC: 300/300

Modern Armor/Class 4
AR: 17 SDC: 280/280

G11, Assault Rifle (HU2, GM Guide, pg 212)
    Cartridge: 4.7mm x 33mm caseless Feed: 50 round magazine
    Approx. Effective Range: 1320 ft ROF: Cyclic: 500-600/minute; Auto: 100/minute Damage: 3d6
    Special: 3 round short burst with no penalty.
User avatar
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 13
Initiative: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 6
JIC%: 1d100 = 8

Barney's patience is eventually rewarded and he moves with better stealth. He picks the tractor shed as his destination, though there is a chance that someone will be in there, there is a high probability of finding tools that he might use.

If there is no one inside the tractor shed, then he has the bare beginnings of a plan...to use the tools and his powers to set a trap and try to lure some of the bad guys in. A Truly spider-like plot.

Stealth 1d100 = 37 of 65%
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Previous

Return to Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest