Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Perception: 1d20+15 = 29
JIC: 1d20 = 19 , 1d100 = 24

During the flight Daryl notices and watches the 'fake' piloting. Interesting.

When they arrive, without any pause, Daryl immediately disembarks from the plane and heads out along the predetermined course that seemed would keep him concealed. Sense they are under direct order from WiFi to survey only , and to not engage at all, Daryl plans to do just that. He doesn't have any weapons in hand or 'at the ready'. While in route, he does (Multi-Task) put his phone and such all in 'silent' mode.

Daryl's 1st priority is to stay alert and aware. Perception Roll Above.

2nd priority is stealth. Prowl Skill 71% +10% Karmic (important & Just Cause) = 81% Rolled: 1d100 = 73

3rd priority is speed. Staying low to the ground , but continuing to use his Anti-Gravity ring to increase his speed (3x) and reduce the physical exertion needed for such (1/3). Spd 24 (Anti-Gravity Ring 3x) = up to 72 ft/s (about ~49mph) . Daryl covers the ~3 miles in about ~3.7 minutes. He slows down as he gets closer to the target. When he is in 'visual' range to start being able to make out details , he stops his forward advance for a while to survey what he can. From that point on he moves forward slowly, only darting at fast speeds from cover to cover.

Daryl intends to take the shortest most direct route. He will deviate from that when needed for stealth.
route
direct.png

Daryl approaches the house from the rear path he saw earlier. I think that correlates to mostly 'north' on the map references.

Daryl does not try to get inside the house. He begins an external 'stake out' quietly and stealth-fully surveying the area as ordered. First from a distance, then slowly moves in closer bit by bit. Stake out skills under Surveillance systems Skill 76% +10% Karmic (Important & Just Cause) = 86% Rolled: 1d100 = 26
Last edited by DARYL on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:33 am

Perception: 1d20+5 = 8
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 70

"You heard him..Scout team you have your assignment. The rest of us will be ready to support you once you spot the target. I am keenly aware Ultra's have their own preferred pairings. I won't change that work with whom you are best suited. Flyers we have no idea if this base is for just the Young elite. If you spot a someone from the order Radio in if you can...if you can't talk set one of your radios to only send..and we can hear what is going on around you. Paragon, Pulse you will be with me, Sentinel and Future." she nods, "Future, I have a force field that can cover you as well. Pulse and paragon work as team If I recall..Sentinel you and ectypes can assist as needed. unless I missed something or anyone has questions, ideas to add or concerns..lets stay frosty." she pauses looks to the gathered heroes then to Faraday as she is checking her weapons including her new gauntlets. The Omegas she knew. It was the unknown elements with her that she was not so sure of. Last thing she wanted was to have do was report any deaths. Also as lead she was finally calling tactics. Unlike last time this is a trickier spot to handle. Deep down there was a concern that the mutant would miss some small detail, not trust someone at a key point.

"If you can safely scout with spider bot go for it, Webs. I'd rather replace one of them than have to write a report of anyone's death." she spoke to him being rather serious. Looking about as they stepped out for signs of people around them as she lets loose the three bots. They like the pair with Spiderweb look about and stay close to Wi-Fi occasionally looking up at various people around them. The bots having seen most of the ultras don't seem concerned about them. Wi-Fi looks for security and defense systems.

"Any chance we can fly or teleport closer to our destination with out alerting the young elite?" Wi-Fi asked aloud. The woman thought to herself "Now I know why Brute kept shutting me down..I..we can't be that though to be effective we need to be bold, but not stupid. Of course Faraday would tell her she was being overly concerned or not effective enough..." taking a breath and focusing...This was not a time to doubt. She was having a Garrek moment and letting her negative experience to override optimism.
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:33 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 18
Initiative: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 13
JIC%: 1d100 = 54

Barney relies on his hunting skills, moving from cover to cover, staying still when checking the area...but he also uses his web powers. He uses his swing line, sending it ahead to hook on the cover he is moving to and pulling himself there. hen possible, he takes high cover, because humans are much more likely to watch for things moving on the ground. He carries one robot with him...both because it has different senses and can warn him if it detects something and because carrying it breaks up his human silhouette. The other robot he allows to transport itself and instructs it to follow the route to the target that will draw minimum attention.

Barney is more worried about drawing least possible attention than about speed. Even so, he is probably covering the ground swifter than any normal human could. His Web Slinging is much faster than any normal human can run, about three to five times as fast over long distances. It also allows him to avoid or overcome obstacles that normal humans would not be able to.

Still, he is moving cautiously, checking each move himself and asking the robot he is carrying to do the same. It is slow, but hopefully will get the job done.

Some skills which may be useful:
Climbing: 1d100 = 90 of 90%
Prowl: 1d100 = 66 of 65%
Sense of Balance: 1d100 = 99 of 98%
Wilderness Survival: 1d100 = 10 of 50%
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:32 pm

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:05 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


DADDY NEEDS TO EXPRESS SOME RAGE Wi-fi, Daryl, Sentinel, Faraday, Battletoad, Future, Spaceman, Paragon, Pulse

Battletoad nods to Faraday, "I did not get an accurate look at this barn, but if we get close enough for me to get a look, I can teleport us the rest of the way. How much do you weigh?" She gulps, frowns, squinches her weird eyes, and then says tentatively, "As an alternate, we could use the teleport to leap frog there in hops from visual target to visual target."

Spaceman actually raises his hand, then realizes that was stupid, looks chagrinned, then asks, "Do we have to walk? I can fly you know?" but then without waiting for an answer he shrinks to the size of a tic-tac and sits on Battletoad's shoulder. Embarrassed still he buzzes over to Wi-Fi and sits on her shoulder. He stammers, "He-hey pretty boss lady, what's up? I guess I'm going with that big guy, but you know, I'd much rather be on your team. I thought we had a connection, you know. We get each other. But uh, okay, gotta go, bye. See you. Uh, bye!" Then he flits back over to Battletoad's shoulder and sits fidgeting, but at least he's quiet for a few seconds.

Whether Faraday accepts the teleporting or they all just run there (Spacemen rides on Battletoad's shoulder either way) the trio approaches the barn and scoots around to get a view of the house. They see a building and landscape that matches very closely to the images they had from their intel gathering task. Except for the guards [Enforcers] that they can see roaming around the yard. Right now they can see Enforcers 1-3 walking around the front of the house.

Daryl's approach is fast and silent. He pushes his way through the line of screening trees separating the manicured landscape of the house from the more utilitarian farm areas. Daryl's hiding spot is in the ornamental plantings, mostly shrubs and grasses, the occasional miniature fruit tree lines the edge of the well watered and tended green lawn. He has good vantage of the back of the house. He also sees three Enforcers as well (4-6) but in addition to that he sees a character in the second floor window. With Daryl's photographic memory he is able easily identify this individual as Protoype J from the Young Elite dossier files. Also, he is positioned in the room identified as the "loft" in the floor plans.

The fact that he his holding the pulped and bloody remains of an Enforcer in his hands doesn't face the implacable detective.

With the flat farmland terrain, Spiderweb is not able to move at his full speed, but he's still a hunter with prey in sight. He leaped over the chainlink fence and settled in a small copse of trees, pretty much the only tall trees in sight of the buildings. It's about 35 feet tall, so he can see over the screening trees. His sightline that way doesn't reveal much, but there is a tractor shed just to the west and a Goon is standing guard at the door, smoking. Unfortunately, Webs makes a small snapping noise in the tree. The goon looks around and raises his weapon, a little on edge, but he sees nothing.

Back at the plane, Wi-Fi sends out the bots, some attach themselves to Spiderweb and follow him out. Paragon and Pulse stand by near the plane having the sort of conversation teen athletes have with each other before going out onto the field. Paragon turns to Wi-Fi after a second and says politely, "Ma'am, Pulse and I will enter the battle sphere when the enemy his been engaged, we are both capable of flight. If you would like a lift once things blow up, we will happily carry you."

While Paragon is talking with Wi-Fi, Pulse seems to be messing around with the calibration--whether tweaking or minor repairs is indistinguishable--and small bits of metal come zipping from around the landing site to smash into his glove with a clang.

No one saw Future leave. None of the teens seem worried about that in the slightest.

What are you doing?
Attachments
grizzly-ranch-floor-plan-and-elevation.pdf
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 25 times
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 16
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 90

Spaceman actually raises his hand, then realizes that was stupid, looks chagrinned, then asks, "Do we have to walk? I can fly you know?" but then without waiting for an answer he shrinks to the size of a tic-tac and sits on Battletoad's shoulder.


"Flying is is good." she answers with a grin at the irony of being in Brutes place to keep a variable group in order. The mutant would definitely have to give him more slack..
Embarrassed still he buzzes over to Wi-Fi and sits on her shoulder. He stammers, "He-hey pretty boss lady, what's up? I guess I'm going with that big guy, but you know, I'd much rather be on your team. I thought we had a connection, you know. We get each other. But uh, okay, gotta go, bye. See you. Uh, bye!" Then he flits back over to Battletoad's shoulder and sits fidgeting, but at least he's quiet for a few seconds.


"I need you with them to help scout. You have the better powers to do that and support them." is all she assured him as best she could.


Back at the plane, Wi-Fi sends out the bots, some attach themselves to Spiderweb and follow him out. Paragon and Pulse stand by near the plane having the sort of conversation teen athletes have with each other before going out onto the field. Paragon turns to Wi-Fi after a second and says politely, "Ma'am, Pulse and I will enter the battle sphere when the enemy his been engaged, we are both capable of flight. If you would like a lift once things blow up, we will happily carry you."


While Paragon is talking with Wi-Fi, Pulse seems to be messing around with the calibration--whether tweaking or minor repairs is indistinguishable--and small bits of metal come zipping from around the landing site to smash into his glove with a clang.


"Thanks I'll take that offer. I really need to get a flight belt from some Apex or Whizkid." she nods watching as the two worked on the equipment and watched for trouble. These kids would be good at the job once they matured and developed a structure. Her quasi military mind was adverse to the chaos from no command structure. She liked Brute, but his lack of defined command structure made her want to throttle him..It did work for him though so it was the way he rolled. She on the other hand had personalities that needed managing. While all were trust worthy and had good intentions. they were 'creative' and highly ambitious. It required a firm hand at times and she could not be there at all times to keep them from getting into 'spots'. At the end of the day Wi-Fi trusted them all, Even Blackdog whom she did not see eye to eye with.


No one saw Future leave. None of the teens seem worried about that in the slightest.


"Future always run off like that? or is he not that fond of the Omega's running the show?" she asks not quite sure of him. She herself was a spitfire too. Perhaps it was a Psychic thing and not a unique trait or just the fact Future like her needed to be doing something. Regardless she was responsible and wanted to keep the teams safe as possible.
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Perception: 1d20+15 = 35 ... Nat 20! WOOT :mrgreen:
JIC: 1d20 = 16 , 1d100 = 47

Daryl patiently continues his stake out. He watches and observes and stays concealed in his current position.

Perception Roll Above .. Daryl is trying to deduce if there is a pattern to the patrol movement. When they are walking or facing in what directions and such. If needed later, identifying such a pattern might be useful in slipping past un-noticed.

If needed again:
Prowl Skill 71% +10% Karmic (Good & Just cause/intentions) = 81% Rolled: 1d100 = 40
Cryptography Skill 76% +10% Karmic (Good & Just cause/intentions) = 86% Rolled: 1d100 = 20
Stake out specifically is under part of Surveillance Systems Skill 76% +10% Karmic (good & Just Cause/Intentions) = 86% Rolled: 1d100 = 35

Daryl also multi-tasks/speed tasks.
As a silent form of communication , Daryl sends a text message to WiFi , "Daryl parked. 3 patrol. Prototype J inside. Continuing."
Computer Operation Skill 86% +10% Karmic (Good & Just Cause/intentions) = 96% Rolled: 1d100 = 88

With the HUD in his glasses Daryl doesn't have to even look away from the stake out at all to be able to read and write the txt at the same time.
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Faraday » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:26 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 2 (+3 Arcane/Supernatural)
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 86

Faraday gives a nod to Battletoad as he replies. "We walk, taking the long way around until we reach a long range observation point suitable for teleporting closer to our objective. Once we are at the barn, we take it as quietly as possible, set up our observation point, and hope everything is still quiet until it is time to support the team. If not ... we improvise. Ah, and I suppose total load I am about 260." he says while also giving a reassuring hand on the small of Battletoad's back as he speaks and turns to lead them away and out to the heliport once they are on the ground. "Don't worry. And if things start to go heavy, stay behind me and move with me when I go." The gesture is easy and confident for him, and then he is stepping out of the aircraft.
Smooth Moves
Charm! - 1d100 = 56/50[/dice]
He switches from the sniper rifle to the assault rifle, shouldering it and waiting for his little team to be ready to go.

Faraday leads them steadily in a wide arc around and away from the primary objective house and instead is looking to get them to where they have a long range line of sight on back side of the barn using his binoculars (sharing with Battletoad for the teleport).

As the series of short teleport hops goes he moves and shifts to cover each time, trying to provide as much safety to his younger teammates as he can while they advance. Once they arrive at the barn and he sights the three Enforcers he backs around the corner of the barn and speaks quietly over the radio. "Eyes on three tangos on the front side of the objective. Armed. Staying on script. he says, moving to the rear door of the barn and entering quickly. His movements are quiet and smoothly efficient yet he moves in a tactical manner rather than a stealthy one. Securing corners & blind spots, moving to inspect and secure whatever spaces the barn might have and being ready and willing to fire his silenced rifle at anything encountered if it doesn't immediately surrender without raising an alarm. If the barn is secured without incident he will attempt to proceed as planned to search it for anything useful (if there are vehicles or the like inside that hold the promise of intel) and then go to the upper level and seek to get a superior observation point to set up in with his sniper rifle.

Faraday Combat
Faraday will attempt to shoot down anything encountered that doesn't immediately comply with a 'hands up' and/or 'freeze' order, firing rapid bursts from his silenced assault rifle. Any who comply are taken herded together, searched for weapons or anything else of note/value, and zip-tied with clear statements that if they give away the scout team they won't live to regret the mistake. If combat ensues he will be direct and brutal, though only as loud as necessary. He will also stand between Battletoad and any fighting, taking even direct hits without flinching if necessary to keep her away from any violence.

Impress1: 1d100 = 73/50
Impress2: 1d100 = 63/50
Impress3: 1d100 = 12/50

Initiative: 1d20 = 16

Strike1(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 10 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 21 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike2(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 25 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 34 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike3(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 14 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 28 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Faraday

Faraday Tracker
HP: 112/112
SDC: 300/300
PPE: 187/187

Natural AR: 14

Ectoplasmic Armor
Natural AR: 13 SDC: 300/300

Modern Armor/Class 4
AR: 17 SDC: 55/280

G11, Assault Rifle (HU2, GM Guide, pg 212)
    Cartridge: 4.7mm x 33mm caseless Feed: 50 round magazine
    Approx. Effective Range: 1320 ft ROF: Cyclic: 500-600/minute; Auto: 100/minute Damage: 3d6
    Special: 3 round short burst with no penalty.
User avatar
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Sentinel
Location: On board the parked plane.

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440 /440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Perception: 1d20+1 = 2(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 16/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 90

Computer Operation 95% / 1d100 = 31
Surveillance Systems 90%/ 1d100 = 68
Computer Programming 85% / 1d100 = 79
Read Sensory Equipment 85%/ 1d100 = 75
Electrical Engineer 85% / 1d100 = 8
*Basic Electronics 85% / 1d100 = 9


As the teams depart Sentinel watches from the craft, waiting, something he does very well. ”Look at them go!” he thinks enjoying the energy. He particularly enjoys watching them teleport in a very magical fashion. The thought of what the sensation would be like was awfully familiar to him. After in a few moments watching in thought he moves over to the video monitor to tap into the video monitor and comms array on the craft. He attempts to reestablishes the video and comms, except this time instead of a prison he establishes a link to Wi-fi’s drones to see what was going on.

Sentinel scans the signal spectrum for Wi-Fi’s drones and any other suspicious signals wondering why none inquired if he could assist. I could have cloaked them easily, though the teleporting looks astoundingly entertaining. he thinks of his venture through the prison continuing his scans. Have I ever gotten to teleport? he considers checking off his mental list of marvels of travel he has enjoyed. Submarines, balloons, and boats are not among his favorite. Planes, jets, and bullet trains are among his absolute favorite, so very exhilarating. No, no teleportation that I recall.
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:10 am

"Sentinal, you look like you might enjoy teleporting.I'll need you and your various selves on the attack group." she pauses. We need a proper plan and the most effective one is to us surprise. They had three points to attack. if all were hit at once and the team drew them in a cross fire..that would be good.
Radio: (skill check Radio basic: 1d100 = 91 / 98%)
"We have three targets..try and quietly take out guards as Faraday begins to take the barn to reduce reinforcement. Paragon..once the barn is taken we move in. If the barn and guards go down quiet we can ambush and draw them into a cross fire. if not we go in loud and try and get a crossfire. Any questions or concerns? We start on Faraday's call." the mutant stated,

"Sentinel can you do something about the guards radios to prevent them from calling in? and if you can pick up any radio chatter they have going to ID any potential threats that would help." she asked looking to the former Emperor if what Brute said was true..
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Rolls Carried (previously rolled Perception , prowl , and such)
Wi-Fi wrote:"We have three targets..try and quietly take out guards as Faraday begins to take the barn to reduce reinforcement. Paragon..once the barn is taken we move in. If the barn and guards go down quiet we can ambush and draw them into a cross fire. if not we go in loud and try and get a crossfire. Any questions or concerns? We start on Faraday's call."


Daryl proceeds as instructed:

Daryl will do quick prep , then proceed to try and exploit the first opening he sees.
Ideally Daryl intends to disable/stun one guard at a time. Ideally without immediately setting off alarms and such. When other hostiles would not notice it (other guards outside or those inside).

Speed Tasking allows for 1/2 thinking about a 3rd thing. Daryl uses that to constantly stay aware of those inside the house during the bellow.

If needed Daryl can move very quickly. With help from his Anti-Gravity Ring up to 3x Spd24 = Spd 72 = 72ft per second ~49 MPH.
The Ring's max weight capacity of 500 Lbs, so he can still move at those speeds with himself and carrying up to as much as about ~275Lbs of additional weight.

Karmic: Intentions are good & just = Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry, Dodge DARYL.

CombatActions
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 13
APM 8 + 8 MT

MT1: Activate Personal Force Field

APM1: Drawl Stun Gun.

MT2: Move into range of 1st Target

APM2-3 If he has an opening Aimed Shot on 1st target To Hit 1d20+8 = 27
Save vs Toxin 15+ or Stun -10 Strike, Parry, Dodge for 2d4 = 6 Melees

MT3-4: Close in to hand to hand range of 1st target.
If not stunned they still need to be disabled, if they are stunned, they need to be quickly and quietly disarmed/removed/etc.

APM4: Gag (cover mouth to prevent calling out alarm) To Hit 1d20+10 = 29

MT5: Whisper in ear "Police, no move"

APM5: Disarm Strike (1d20+3)+7 = 25

MT6: Stay aware of conditions

APM6-7-8: Tie up with gag in mouth (their own clothes or anything readily available at hand).
If needed
To Strike 1d20+10 = 22 , 1d20+10 = 13 , 1d20+10 = 25
Strike to Disarm (1d20+3)+7 = 16
Or PS competition DARYL PS20 1d20+20 = 36

MT7-8: Pull/Drag/Move behind closest visual obstruction , like the bushes he was just behind.

Side Step Auto Dodge as needed: (Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 33
1d20+18 = 27
1d20+18 = 27
1d20+18 = 37
1d20+18 = 29
1d20+18 = 23
1d20+18 = 25
1d20+18 = 21
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:26 am

"Sentinel, send one of yourselves to help Daryl and one to help webs just incase. This seems to easy somehow.." the mutant looks concerned. Maybe they did get the drop..but she was not about to risk lives needlessly.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 4
Initiative: 1d20 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 19
JIC%: 1d100 = 11

Barney freezes in place, aware that the eye is more attuned to movement. He remains in place carefully evaluating what he sees. Waiting is the hardest part of a hunt, but vitally important.

He continues waiting without moving, there will come a distraction he knows. He is not sure what the distraction will be, it could be a bird flying or a rabbit running. It might even be someone else getting the attention. What matters is that it will eventually happen, all he needs to do is wait.

Only when he is certain the attention is no longer on him (or that he has been spotted) will he move.

Stealth (if needed) 1d100 = 19 of 65%
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 pm

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:10 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


Thanks for being patient!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES? Group 1: Faraday, Spaceman, Battletoad; Group 2: Daryl; Group 3: Webs, Future; Group 4: Wi-Fi, Sentinel, Paragon, Pulse

GROUP 1:on the farm
Battletoad takes Faraday's gesture at face value--an adult trying to patronize a teen--but has way too much class to react negatively. She is a competent team member, following Faraday's lead and offering intelligent suggestions with confidence. It's a good thing too because Faraday is off*. Something's always in his eye, the branches snap back and hit him in the face, he twists his ankle in a gopher hole, accidentally steps into a cowpie, and just about every farm-land mishap that can happen. Nothing is damaging, but it sure isn't a confidence builder for his charges.

Spaceman is remarkably quiet (but that's because he's been zooming around checking things out while flea sized).

Still, they make it to the corner of the barn building with a modicum of stealth. Battletoad stays posted on the south-west corner of the barn while Faraday makes his way back to the east face of the barn. He is concealed from the house and courtyard by the hedge that defines the perimeter of the groomed landscape. There is a man-sized door on this side of the barn, and when Faraday attempts to open it, it doesn't. He's puzzled for a moment and then notices the padlock holding it shut...just a simple keyed padlock...

GROUP 2:peeping in the house from the bushes isn't creepy at all
Daryl maintains his position, adjusting as needed to stay out of the guards sight. He notices that they are not adhering to a pattern, but they are sticking to zones, a "zone defense". Daryl is able to identify three zones, each patrolled inconsistently over the five minute period of his observation. Of particular note is that if prepared, sneaking through a gap in the patrols would not be difficult, but it would have to be a action of opportunity. Daryl also notes that there are two types of guards. One type, patrolling around the house are wearing designer clothes or track suits. Regardless, they are obviously armored up (obvious to Daryl, not to anyone else, more likely). The three he can see each carry a different AK variant assault rifles. Two of the rifles have underbarrel mounted grenade launchers. The third has some weirdo looking thing Daryl cannot identify. They also have at least one visible handgun and at least one large knife. Possibly there might be grenades in the pocket of the guy in the track suit.The seem to gravitate towards each other, pausing for quick exchanges--in Russian--with each other before resuming their patrol, signaled by an "Okay, bro" before parting.

The second type of guard is standing static watch in front of the tractor shed to the north. Daryl is too far away to identify specifics, but he can discern by the gross movements that this guard is heavily cyber-modified. There appears to be cyber-armor on his head and face, visible below the edge of a broad brimmed hat. He is carrying a weapon marginally concealed by his long coat.

Upon Wi-Fi's command, Daryl seizes the opportunity, and sneaks up to the guard on the east side of the house ( Enforcer 6). His stun work is quick and accurate. The guy goes down and twitches, crawls aimlessly and tries to figure out what just happened. Daryl is able to pin him and use the man's silk tie as and effective restraint for his hands. Removing a shoe and sock Daryl jams the egyptian cotton down the man's throat. The thinner width of the black dress belt is effective in restraining the man's legs. For good measure, Daryl takes off the other shoe and uses the other sock as a blind fold. No restraint shall go wasted, that's Daryl's motto, probably. So he unlaces the shoes and does a little more gift-wrapping. While not quite hojojutsu, the guy is restrained and quiet. Daryl only has time to disappear with his captive into the hedge before the next patrol (Enforcer 5)

GROUP 3:on the other side of the farm
Webs remains completely stationary, the very picture of a predator stalking its prey. A spider waiting for the fly to fall into the web. But one problem, when he froze, he had his head behind a big branch, and can barely see around it. His fine tuned senses still can tell that the guard has relaxed and is no longer suspicious. He is able to drop from his hiding spot and move with absolute silence to his next destination [let me know what that is! With Webs' speed he could get to the hedge, the tractor shed or a similar distance.]

GROUP 4:at the Ultrajet
"Yeah lady, Pulse says walking over to Wi-Fi and Paragon. He fiddles with is arm device one more time before looking Wi-Fi in the eye, not quite defiantly, but at least trying to be tough. "He does that. Unless you tell him right a way not to, he kind of slinks off and then shows up just where and when you need him. Calls himself a jedi, whatever that means." Under his breath he mumbles something, "I could build a flying belt no problem but does fancy grown up lady ask, nooooo, thinks we're all just kids. I'm smarter than all these omegas put together...mumble mumble..."

Paragon nods, "He will respond to comms if you need to get ahold of him."

Inside the Ultrajet, Sentinel competently works all the sensors and other equipment, but his hands are moving by rote, only a small part of his ethereal conscious devoted to the mundane tasks. He is lost in a reverie. The rest of his mind is occupied in a deep dive through his history. He picks through his mystic journey in minute detail. The thought of teleporting has triggered a cascade of memories of all the travels--literally the means of travel--that he has taken over his millennia long life. Walking, riding horses, ox carts, chariots, river boats, sailing ships, steam ships, trains, hot air balloons, zeppelins, war ships of wood, warships of metal, airplanes, jets, tanks, and most recently robots. So many experiences. And it's all brought him to this place. How is it that such a multitude of experiences lead only to one point? Fascinating...*

If someone poked their head in and asked him something, Sentinel would snap out of his fugue and would be able to recover, but for the moment, he's a silent immobile statue.

What are you doing?

*Ooooh! Crit fail perception!
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:28 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 17
Comm system checks:
Radio: Basic -- 1d100 = 8 /99%
Radio: Scramblers -- 1d100 = 42 /89%
TV/Video -- 1d100 = 90 /89%
Cryptography -- 1d100 = 68 /84%

"I was told he can be difficult and does not seem fond of me. Pulse no need to posture. I know you are capable or I would have left you at base. I would appreciate your help designing a some training gear and that belt when we are done here. Any designs you help with feel free to use yourself." she pauses, "I do not mean to presume your team or you are unskilled. If I did give you that impression I apologize. my nature is a bit like Future..might be a psychic thing?" she says plainly. then it dawned her Sentinel was quiet.

"Sentinel is being too quiet..." she adds and went to the plane, "you need help with that radio?" the mutant asks him. If he was thinking too she politely looked at his effort and assisted or took over as needed. "Hmmm he seems out of it. perhaps too much nostalgia?" the mutant thought. She did have some skills communication wise though and could get this finished easy enough. A good raid should be well informed and enemy comms might have bits they can use. A few names dropped over comms could give them intel. If they had cameras they could be checked too. Wi-Fi did like her job at times. There were a few people she hoped were not here..
1d100 = 45
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Perception: 1d20+15 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 20 , 1d100 = 41

Daryl continues as WiFi instructed. He continues to wait and move into position to try and quietly pick off one guard at a time, ideally doing so un-noticed, without setting off any alarms. While waiting for an opening, Daryl updates WiFi.

If/when needed Daryl can (with Anti-Gravity ring assistance) make fast bursts of speed up to 72ft per second ~49mph. The ring's 500Lbs weight limit should still allow Daryl to carry someone up to about ~275lbs beyond his own weight at full ~49mph speed.

Speed Tasking allows for 1/2 thinking about a 3rd thing. During all of the bellow , Daryl uses that to keep alert/aware of those inside the house.

Daryl chooses his next target based on which one he thinks he has the best chances to successfully neutralize without setting off an alarm. If all else is equal Daryl would next go for the defender on the north side of the house.

Noted in bellow Combat actions:
txt update to WiFi -1Guard. Alert Cyborg@NorthShed

Combat
(Good Karmic Effect Active) Opponents get no bonuses vs Daryl to Strike, Parry , or Dodge.
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 12
APM: 8 + 8 MT

MT1: Maintain Personal Force Field

APM1: Stay hidden Prowl Skill 71% + 10% (Karmic) = 81% Rolled: 1d100 = 49

MT2: txt update to WiFi -1Guard. Alert Cyborg@NorthShed
If needed: Computer Operation Skill 86% +10% (Karmic) = 96% Rolled: 1d100 = 41

APM2-3: When he has an opening, Aimed Shoot Stun Gun To Hit 1d20+8 = 20
Save vs Toxin 15+ or Stun -10 Strike, Parry, Dodge for 2d4 = 5 Melees

MT3-4: Close in to hand to hand range of that same target.
If not stunned they still need to be disabled, if they are stunned, they need to be quickly and quietly disarmed/removed/etc.

APM4: Gag (cover mouth to prevent calling out alarm) To Hit 1d20+10 = 26
Alternate-APM4:
If Stun fails, Daryl enters into Hand to Hand and continues to try and disable/stun/ko/disarm the guard as quickly and quietly as he can. Disarm Attack Strike (1d20+3)+7 = 28.

MT5: Whisper in ear "Police, no move"

APM5: Disarm Strike (1d20+3)+7 = 28

MT6: Stay aware of conditions

APM6-7-8: Tie up with gag in mouth (their own clothes Pants,shirts,etc or anything readily available at hand).
If needed:
To Strike 1d20+10 = 14, 1d20+10 = 28 , 1d20+10 = 15
Strike to Disarm (1d20+3)+7 = 19
Or PS competition DARYL PS20 1d20+20 = 25

MT7-8: Pull/Drag/Move behind closest visual obstruction , like the bushes he was just behind.
Anti-Gravity Ring allow for full enhanced speed up to 275 lbs beyond Daryl's own weight.

Side Step Auto Dodge as needed: (Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 24
1d20+18 = 27
1d20+18 = 38
1d20+18 = 22
1d20+18 = 28
1d20+18 = 34
1d20+18 = 35
1d20+18 = 25
Last edited by DARYL on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Faraday » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 20(+3 Arcane/Supernatural)
JIC: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d100 = 61

The many mishaps on the trip over from the jet to the barn leave Faraday seeming a bit out of sorts. Dignity not withstanding he doesn't seem any the worse for wear yet he appears not in the bets of moods even if only by his body language. Yet as the team settles into their new position and begins working towards the next step he seems to push it back and out of mind. Quietly he communicates with Battletoad via gestures as they move and he approaches the door. Faraday pauses briefly glancing at the padlock then slings his rifle down on the carry strap to let it hang out of his way against his body. Carefully he examines the surroundings, the door itself, and the lock looking for any signs of alarms or other security measures beyond simply a padlock. His manner is smooth and methodical as if each step were a long rehearsed thing. He doesn't appear to acknowledge, or perhaps even notice, how his actions on their progress to the building may have seemed to anyone else.

Never hurts to take your time. We wouldn't want the dancing to start before the band is ready.

Skill Checks
Detect Ambush: 1d100 = 78/82
Detect Concealment: 1d100 = 31/77


Contingency: (Nothing is noticed out of the ordinary.) Faraday then reaches out with both hands to grip the lock and attempt to twist the main body of the lock away from the shackle holding it in place by brute force... as quietly as he can. If successful then he will attempt to quietly open the door.

Contingency: (Something out of the ordinary is noticed.) Faraday lengthens his methodical evaluation to examine whatever items/features have been discovered.

Contingency: (If the lock is broken and door is opened Faraday will proceed through and attempt to clear the building as planned.) "Ready up, on me." he says softly as he slides his rifle to the fore again.
Faraday Combat
Faraday will attempt to shoot down anything encountered that doesn't immediately comply with a 'hands up' and/or 'freeze' order, firing rapid bursts from his silenced assault rifle. Any who comply are taken herded together, searched for weapons or anything else of note/value, and zip-tied with clear statements that if they give away the scout team they won't live to regret the mistake. If combat ensues he will be direct and brutal, though only as loud as necessary. He will also stand between Battletoad and any fighting, taking even direct hits without flinching if necessary to keep her away from any violence.

Impress1: 1d100 = 73/50
Impress2: 1d100 = 100/50
Impress3: 1d100 = 61/50

Initiative: 1d20 = 9

Strike1(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 16 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 33 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike2(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 23 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 26 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike3(Aimed burst from G11): 1d20+6 = 23 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 29 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Faraday

Faraday Tracker
HP: 112/112
SDC: 300/300
PPE: 187/187

Natural AR: 14

Ectoplasmic Armor
Natural AR: 13 SDC: 300/300

Modern Armor/Class 4
AR: 17 SDC: 55/280

G11, Assault Rifle (HU2, GM Guide, pg 212)
    Cartridge: 4.7mm x 33mm caseless Feed: 50 round magazine
    Approx. Effective Range: 1320 ft ROF: Cyclic: 500-600/minute; Auto: 100/minute Damage: 3d6
    Special: 3 round short burst with no penalty.
User avatar
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 13
Initiative: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 6
JIC%: 1d100 = 8

Barney's patience is eventually rewarded and he moves with better stealth. He picks the tractor shed as his destination, though there is a chance that someone will be in there, there is a high probability of finding tools that he might use.

If there is no one inside the tractor shed, then he has the bare beginnings of a plan...to use the tools and his powers to set a trap and try to lure some of the bad guys in. A Truly spider-like plot.

Stealth 1d100 = 37 of 65%

Drawing nearer, he spies the guard. It would probably be best to disable him, preferably without drawing too much attention. Barney swings wide to the right, where he will hopefully be able to stay out of sight until he can draw close enough to immobilize his prey. He should be able to craft an ectoplasmic web to immobilize a foe, it will simply take a bit of time and concentration...crafting the web along the wall of the building behind the enemy and then hopefully drawing it tight before he can react.
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:20 am

Sentinel
Location: At ship with Wi-fi.

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440 /440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Perception: 1d20+1 = 5(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 6/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 78

Computer Operation 95% / 1d100 = 52
Surveillance Systems 90%/ 1d100 = 92
Computer Programming 85% / 1d100 = 52
Read Sensory Equipment 85%/ 1d100 = 21
Electrical Engineer 85% / 1d100 = 16
*Basic Electronics 85% / 1d100 = 7


Wi-Fi wrote:"Sentinal, you look like you might enjoy teleporting.I'll need you and your various selves on the attack group." she pauses. We need a proper plan and the most effective one is to us surprise. They had three points to attack. if all were hit at once and the team drew them in a cross fire..that would be good.
Radio: (skill check Radio basic: Original post: 1d100 = 91 / 98%)


"We have three targets..try and quietly take out guards as Faraday begins to take the barn to reduce reinforcement. Paragon..once the barn is taken we move in. If the barn and guards go down quiet we can ambush and draw them into a cross fire. If not we go in loud and try and get a crossfire. Any questions or concerns? We start on Faraday's call." the mutant stated,
"Sentinel can you do something about the guards radios to prevent them from calling in? and if you can pick up any radio chatter they have going to ID any potential threats that would help." she asked looking to the former Emperor if what Brute said was true..


Sentinel is lost in his memories of years gone by many of which are a mere haze as his fingers work on finishing the barely acknowledged request to jam enemy comms. The memories that have him wraply lost in thought concern him as he doesn’t recall where they came from. They wriggle their way into his consciousness stubborn as weeds that refuse to be contained. The dimensional rift of time Sentinel and Brute were pawns to play with Sentinel’s mind in ways unknown to even the gods. Understanding of magic that compels demons, wards, control over life itself, and overwhelming death. Memories of magic that was not so much as locked away but hidden from him come unbidden to him.

Cocking his head in thought, My memory doesn’t feel like my memories? They feel foreign, distant…what is happening to me? he thinks wondrously at the magic available to him that was locked away and also concerned because he doesn’t know why.

Sentinel turns looking to Wi-fi his attention is drawn by her as she speaks to him and will pass along any intel he finds over enemy comms.

Wi-Fi wrote:" "Sentinel, send one of yourselves to help Daryl and one to help webs just incase. This seems to easy somehow.." the mutant looks concerned. Maybe they did get the drop..but she was not about to risk lives needlessly.


As she is requesting his assistance and before she finishes two ectype appear beside Sentinel and move off in a blur as they fade from view headed to their respective partners. One ectype casts Invisibility Superior on both of them before they part ways once reaching the farm.

”Ms. Wi-fi, my sincerest apologies. I have been off of late. Something is amiss with my memory and I am at a loss why. I seem to be remembering magic previously…forgotten. I am not yet certain if this is a bad thing and do not know as to who could offer assistance in discovering why.” Sentinel says offering an explanation for his inattentiveness.
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:38 am

Ectype 5
Headed to aid Webs

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Perception: 1d20+1 = 19(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 18/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 22

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 20
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 5
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 39

The ectype materializes besides Sentinel with all of his previous thoughts as his own and immediately takes off with the accompanying ectype. As they rush to the aid of their allies he casts a spell aiding their subterfuge and ability to get into place without compromising his allies.
Sentinel spent much of his existence avoiding contact as a necessity. Obviously being hunted, even if immortal can be very inconvenient when you’re caught and trapped for any period of time.
Sentinel observes the scene before him as he arrives drawing on centuries of experience.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 25
Attacks: 8

Action 1+2: Casts Invisibility (Superior) on Marcus and Self
Invisibility (Superior) (Level 7) RUE pg 213
OOC Comments
Range: Self or one other by touch.
Duration: 3 min/lvl.
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: 20
A powerful incantation that makes the spell caster invisible to all means of detection. Ordinary vision, infrared, ultraviolet and other optics, heat, motion detectors, and even an animal's sense of smell, can NOT locate the invisible person. No footprints are made, and little sound (prowls at 84%). The magic is broken only if the character makes a hostile move, or engages in combat/attacks. At that instant, he becomes completely visible. Note: The invisible character is not ethereal and can not walk through walls: he must still use a door. The act of forcing open a door or window, picking a lock, tapping somebody, accidentally bumping somebody, or accidentally getting shot or hurt, is not considered an act of aggression or combat, so invisibility is maintained.


Action 3: Movement 879.375ft per action As needed to reach destination

Action 4-8: Anything else that he believes reasonable can be done to assist webs when he arrives.


Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
3, 5, 13, 10, 9, 16, 19, 1

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
12, 13, 10, 2, 16, 20, 10, 6

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
14, 10, 1, 4, 3, 4, 10, 15
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:27 am

Ectype 6

Location: Headed to support Daryl

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 0/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 90 /440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Perception: 1d20+1 = 17(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 5/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 31

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 51
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 56
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 100

The ectype speeds off, a pair of twins in the wind who in a moment becomes an invisible gust of air as the other ectype puts a spell of invisibility on them both changing the rhythmic pounding of their feet into silent whispers by the powerful spell.

He is fine for now helping the team as long as it furthers his own agenda, but he wonders how long they will be chasing down bad guys to put in the prison they just came from. What will it accomplish? It takes resources to hold prisoners and to keep them humanly according to civilized ideologies. Cliché to say it, but in my day, we executed criminals. All it takes is one, and then only the truly desperate would risk committing the crimes that invoke such a penalty. A simpler time. But there are upsides, the sciences and technologies that accompany such amazing advances in only the last century! Well can’t live in history can I? Sentinel thinks trying to figure out how far back he could remember thinking of the wonders discovered over the centuries and each monumental ushering of power they brought.

As the ectype comes upon Daryl he whispers, “Mr. Daryl it’s Sentinel here. Ms. Wi-fi thought it was going to easy? How can I help? Sentinel asks Daryl as he casts a spell of subfigure on him. ”You are concealed, but beware it will fall as soon as you take an intentional hostile action.”


Initiative: 1d20+7 = 23
Attacks: 8

Action 1: Movement 879.375ft per action as needed to reach destination.

Casts Invisibility (Superior) on Daryl.
Invisibility (Superior) (Level 7) RUE pg 213
OOC Comments
Range: Self or one other by touch.
Duration: 3 min/lvl.
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: 20
A powerful incantation that makes the spell caster invisible to all means of detection. Ordinary vision, infrared, ultraviolet and other optics, heat, motion detectors, and even an animal's sense of smell, can NOT locate the invisible person. No footprints are made, and little sound (prowls at 84%). The magic is broken only if the character makes a hostile move, or engages in combat/attacks. At that instant, he becomes completely visible. Note: The invisible character is not ethereal and can not walk through walls: he must still use a door. The act of forcing open a door or window, picking a lock, tapping somebody, accidentally bumping somebody, or accidentally getting shot or hurt, is not considered an act of aggression or combat, so invisibility is maintained.


Action 2+3: Casts Invisibility (Superior) on Daryl.
Invisibility (Superior) (Level 7) RUE pg 213
OOC Comments
Range: Self or one other by touch.
Duration: 3 min/lvl.
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: 20
A powerful incantation that makes the spell caster invisible to all means of detection. Ordinary vision, infrared, ultraviolet and other optics, heat, motion detectors, and even an animal's sense of smell, can NOT locate the invisible person. No footprints are made, and little sound (prowls at 84%). The magic is broken only if the character makes a hostile move, or engages in combat/attacks. At that instant, he becomes completely visible. Note: The invisible character is not ethereal and can not walk through walls: he must still use a door. The act of forcing open a door or window, picking a lock, tapping somebody, accidentally bumping somebody, or accidentally getting shot or hurt, is not considered an act of aggression or combat, so invisibility is maintained.


Action 4-8: Reserved and Used as needed.


Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
7, 19, 16, 4, 3, 17, 19, 13

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
18, 3, 10, 1, 4, 7, 12, 6

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
15, 6, 10, 4, 7, 11, 16, 8
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:25 pm

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:15 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


This team of yours, it got a name?
THIS TEAM OF YOURS, DOES IT HAVE A NAME? Group 1: Faraday, Spaceman, Battletoad; Group 2: Daryl; Ectype 5 Group 3: Webs, Future; Ectype 6 Group 4: Wi-Fi, Sentinel, Paragon, Pulse

GROUP 1:on the farm
The lock twists off easily as Faraday wrenches it out, the hasp pulling out of the soft wood. It makes a little noise, metal on metal scraping, a few pieces of light wood falling to the ground. Pausing to listen, he hears some movement inside. Two people seem to have entered the building from somewhere. One of the people says, "Bro, we carry crap down stairs? Why not take straight to house?". It's followed by a grouchy response, "Because that's what we were told to do, idiot."

Battletoad grabs the door and throws it open (it opens out) on Faraday's command. Entering the building quickly with gun raised, Faraday doesn't realize he's still got some crap in his hair from his adventures. Despite his very surprising entrance and the very threatening assault rifle, the two goons (Enforcer 8 and Goon 2) don't seem to impressed. They don't react immediately, giving the Omega's a chance to take the initiative. Faraday fires three bursts into the enforcer's center of mass, a hard target to miss. The bad guy staggers under the assault, but doesn't go down. His track suit is torn and bloody. Battletoad is right behind Faraday and he hears a really gross loogy hocking noise and sees a quick pair of well aimed blobs of snot hit the goon in the face!

The enforcer recovers from the attack and prepares to retaliate while the goon, despite being blind, deploys a minigun from under his sleeve! Faraday notices that he is clearly heavily cyber modified.

But wait! Spaceman is actually there. He blasts with a funky laser pistol and even though his shots are not nearly as well aimed as Faraday's, he hits enough times that the enforcer goes down, messily. The goon lets out a groan as he falls, the loudest noise made so far. Spaceman's laser was nearly silent as well.

The shed is a single room, a little over one story tall. It has a loft that covers half the space, accessible by a fixed ladder. There is miscellaneous stuff in there, including some weird contraptions. Three hanging lights illuminate the space, but not very well. It's dim. There's a trap door open in the floor and a stack of heavy looking crates sitting next to it. The light from the tunnel is brighter than the room.

Contraption: Image

GROUP 2:peeping in the house from the bushes isn't creepy at all
Sneaky Daryl and his mighty stun gun does it again. With multi-tasking always working, the weird detective moves with odd speed. He zips from his hiding space and zaps the enforcer (Enforcer 5), causing him to fall to the ground. He's heavier than Daryl expected, but with his magic ring, he can still drag the twitching guy into the trees. He barely makes it, the other enforcer (Enforcer 4) walks into view. He calls out, "Hey bro, where you gone? Иван где?" He starts to walk towards the area where Daryl just snagged the guy.

Just about then, one of Sentinel's ectypes shows up and makes everyone invisible! Daryl is able to tie up the bad guy using the drawstrings from the tracksuit and his socks and shoe laces. It's not pretty but the guy is immobilized for the moment.

GROUP 3:on the other side of the farm
Stealth yeah! Webs is a master of the sneak and is able to approach the building unnoticed. He is just around the corner from the cyber goon. He takes his time and starts crafting his trap from ectoplasmic goo. Then suddenly, as if from nowhere, one of Sentinel's ectypes appears. Immediately he makes everyone invisible. The goon even pokes his head around the corner and looks right at the pair without noticing them.

Webs can see that the weaponish thing on the guys arm is a big nozzle with a little tiny tube bent up in front. He catches a faint chemical whiff.
Image

Suddenly a voice is in Webs' head. "It's Future. I'm on the opposite corner, what's the plan?"

GROUP 4:at the Ultrajet
Ectypes away! Sentinels sends his personality fragments off into the danger zone. Composure regained, he manages to get himself back in control of the Ultrajet's computers, but he has some problems integrating the various sensor feeds.

The teens grumble and are starting to act fidgety. Wi-Fi's admonitions don't make things much better, but they are more or less only whiney to each other. Finally after a couple minutes of conversation, Paragon asks the mutant, "How old are you anyway? You don't look older than us."

What are you doing?
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Perception: 1d20+15 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 7 , 1d100 = 94

Maniacal Laugh wrote:He barely makes it, the other enforcer (Enforcer 4) walks into view. He calls out, "Hey bro, where you gone? Иван где?" He starts to walk towards the area where Daryl just snagged the guy.


Thinking The distance was great enough that I almost didn't make it undetected. This 3rd guard is even further, and is more on alert facing this direction. The trees to his north will make a closer launching point.

Sentinel (one of him) arrives and casts invisibility on him while Daryl is finishing up with Enforcer5.

Sentinel wrote:As the ectype comes upon Daryl he whispers, “Mr. Daryl it’s Sentinel here. Ms. Wi-fi thought it was going to easy? How can I help? Sentinel asks Daryl as he casts a spell of subfigure on him. ”You are concealed, but beware it will fall as soon as you take an intentional hostile action.”


Daryl understands the usefulness of this invisibility Sentinel just bestowed on him. Under different situation he would survey him about it. But, now is not the time for such.

Daryl whispers back quietly , "Shh-ly circle 3.", while he points toward a point on the screening trees north of Enforcer4 (red circle on attached.)

Then Daryl takes off to move around into a better position closer to Enforcer4. He moves quietly and quickly using the screening trees for a bit of cover. Prowl Skill 71% + 10% Karmic = 81% Rolled: 1d100 = 51 (+Invisibility Superior). With speed boost (spdx3) assistance from his anti-gravity ring Daryl can go up to ~49MPH , ~72ft per second , ~135ft per action .. The google map puts the round trip (red line on attached) at about ~200ft , and Enforcer4 about ~30ft from those trees.

Once in position Daryl takes the first good opportunity he has to quickly (and stealthily) launch himself out to neutralize Enforcer4. Like before he intends to stun him, but will move in anyway. If the stun works he needs to quickly and silently pull him back to the tree line to conceal and secure him, before an alarm is set off If the Stun doesn't he will still need to be neutralized as quickly and quietly as possible.

Speed Tasking allows for 1/2 thinking about a 3rd thing without penalty .. Daryl uses that to stay alert to those inside the house (PrototypeJ).

Combat
(Good Karmic Effect Active) Opponents get no bonuses vs Daryl to Strike, Parry , or Dodge.
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 15
APM: 8 + 8 MT

  • MT1: Speak to Sentinel Ectype6

    APM1: Begin to quickly and stealthily move around into position north of Enforcer4
    Prowl above , and Invisibility Superior
    ~1.87 seconds in.
  • MT2: Maintain Personal Force Field

    APM2: Finish getting into position north of Enforcer4
    Prowl above and Invisibility Superior
    ~3.75 seconds in.
  • MT3: Close in to hand to hand range
    If not stunned they still need to be disabled, if they are stunned, they need to be quickly and quietly disarmed/removed/etc.

    APM3: Fire Stun Gun at Enforcer4
    To Hit 1d20+5 = 17
    Save vs Toxin 15+ or Stun -10 Strike, Parry, Dodge for 2d4 = 5 Melees
    ~5.62 seconds in.
  • MT4: Stay aware of conditions/environment

    APM4: Gag (cover mouth to prevent calling out alarm) To Hit 1d20+10 = 25
    Alternate-APM4:
    If Stun fails, Daryl enters into Hand to Hand and continues to try and disable/stun/ko/disarm the guard as quickly and quietly as he can.
    Disarm Attack Strike (1d20+3)+7 = 30 WOOT Natural 20 ! :D (Karmic = automatic KO for 3d4 = 7 melees)
    ~7.5 seconds in.
  • MT5: Whisper in ear "Police, no move"

    APM5: Disarm Strike (1d20+3)+7 = 25
    ~9.37 seconds in.
  • MT6-7-8: Pull/Drag/Move behind closest visual obstruction , like the bushes he was just behind.
    Anti-Gravity Ring allow for full enhanced speed up to 275 lbs beyond Daryl's own weight.

    APM6-7-8: Speed Tasking Tie up with gag in mouth (their own clothes Pants,shirts,etc or anything readily available at hand).
    If needed:
    To Strike 1d20+10 = 13 , 1d20+10 = 27 , 1d20+10 = 22
    Strike to Disarm (1d20+3)+7 = 21
    Or PS competition DARYL PS20 1d20+20 = 32
    6 = ~11.25 seconds in
    7 = ~13.12 seconds in
    8 = ~15 seconds in

Side Step Auto Dodge as needed: (Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 34
1d20+18 = 26
1d20+18 = 32
1d20+18 = 38 WOOT Natural 20 !! :D
1d20+18 = 38 WOOT Natural 20 !!! :D
1d20+18 = 29
1d20+18 = 26
1d20+18 = 27

Alternatively , if Side Step Auto-Dodge not applicable:
Auto-Parry as needed:
1d20+17 = 37 WOOT Natural 20 !!!! :D
1d20+17 = 33
1d20+17 = 23
1d20+17 = 30
1d20+17 = 24
1d20+17 = 36
1d20+17 = 22
1d20+17 = 32
Attachments
Path.png
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:16 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 9
Initiative: 1d20 = 13
JIC: 1d20 = 8
JIC%: 1d100 = 82

Barney is a bit startled by the appearance of Sentinel, but realizes after a moment of thought that the Omega Suit has a GPS locater and that the golem probably used that to trace him. Hopefully we do not run into an enemy who can trace us by those.

He decided the weapon the person is holding is probably a flame thrower, though if it is it has a very small fuel capacity...not that many people will care if it can only shoot flames for a minute or less if it is burning them.

He is less surprised when Future addressed him telepathically, after having Sentinel arrive he was rather expecting one of the children would be following as well.

He tries to make his thoughts clear without speaking, *I am going to try to immobilize him with a web. It looks like this one is holding a flame thrower, he may be able to set that off even if captured. Fortunately Ectoplasm does not burn very well. If you have anything that can silence him or knock him out quickly, that could be useful. We will want him alive for questioning.*

He hopes Sentinel has some way to tell as he gestures for the Golem to stay put for now. Barney brings down the Web on the enemy (which probably breaks the invisibility), then moves quickly around the corner, jumping (using his spear as a vaulting pole) and twisting to avoid a possible attack if his web missed. If this works perfectly, the gun will be trapped under the cyborg and setting it off will burn him too. Otherwise, things could get a bit hot for someone.

Actions:
1) Spring trap 1d20+3 = 7
2) Attempting to use Acrobatics to avoid being where the enemy will expect me as I round the corner Back Flip (closest sub-skill) 1d100 = 66 of 98%
Reserved for dodge 1d20 = 6, 1d20 = 3, 1d20 = 9
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:20 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 21
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 15

The teens grumble and are starting to act fidgety. Wi-Fi's admonitions don't make things much better, but they are more or less only whiney to each other. Finally after a couple minutes of conversation, Paragon asks the mutant, "How old are you anyway? You don't look older than us."


"Thanks for the compliment. " she grins, "Your still younger, but not by much probably. I do have field experience though..Possibly some OCD. But I am being straight with you. You guys are doing good work so far. Even if I don't say it...Even scapeman has been doing his part....mostly. Speaking of which, Paragon and Impulse, What can we expect once we get close quarters with the Young elite? Do they plan or improvise? What kind of teamwork can I expect from them?" she asked. As the looks and listens for enemy comms. This was either working out well or the enemy had a plan and was playing them. The biggest trouble was she didn't know.

After this was over she was thinking about a team like Feathers for omegas. If they vanished there should be some back up. Her teams research would be vital in that. Between Daryl and her XO's findings they found all she needed to get a back up omega team roster. her mind worked out a few ideas and a couple from the guests roster had some promise. there would be time to plan for that later though. The assault strategy was simple and went through her head as she stepped into the plane. "Take down Guards, draw out enemy into crossfire. If we can take out some of the bad guys bigger as part of the pre-assault that would be nice but not necessary. the crossfire Would manage larger enemy assets safely." Wi-Fi thinks.

"Now let me take a listen at those enemy comms and try and get a look through there cameras. I need to see if they have anything interesting on them. Maybe make our team invisible by replaying old footage but I'm guessing 'squad ninja' are as stealthy as they can be." The woman went back to the plane and took a comm station. It would be wise to use a language translator as well. despite English was a main language she would have guards speak something else. after an attempt to scan and crack into channels took a listen. With both her and Sentinel on the job it should go faster. Between both Brute and Sentinal acting odd she was curious..but could ask later.

Radio: Basic --: 1d100 = 30 / 99%
Radio: Scramblers -- 1d100 = 67 /89%
TV/Video -- 1d100 = 87 /89%
Cryptography -- 1d100 = 52 /84%
Computer Hacking -- 1d100 = 15 / 84%
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Sentinel
Location:

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440 /440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Perception: 1d20+1 = 7(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 3/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 1

Computer Operation 95% / 1d100 = 95
Surveillance Systems 90%/ 1d100 = 85
Computer Programming 85% / 1d100 = 89
Read Sensory Equipment 85%/ 1d100 = 98
Electrical Engineer 85% / 1d100 = 7
*Basic Electronics 85% / 1d100 = 88


Paragon wrote: "How old are you anyway? You don't look older than us." Paragon asks Wi-fi.


After some time Sentinel again his lucid self after mulling over his memories of the past miss hears the question believing it was directed to him. ”My age young one? Well according to a Gregorian calendar, I am two thousand three hundred, give or take.” Sentinel turns to look at Paragon realizing he wasn’t the one asked. Oh? ”My mistake.” Sentinel corrects himself turning back to communication panel continuing to scan for intelligence and block enemy communications as Wi-fi requested.

Sentinel seemingly in a daydreaming mood today tried to remember the first time he used a radio and could only think of the carrier pigeons he used to send letters to his Uncle as a boy.
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:55 pm

Ectype 5
With Webbs

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Spells: Invisibility (Superior) (Level 7) RUE pg 213
OOC Comments
Range: Self or one other by touch.
Duration: 3 min/lvl.
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: 20
A powerful incantation that makes the spell caster invisible to all means of detection. Ordinary vision, infrared, ultraviolet and other optics, heat, motion detectors, and even an animal's sense of smell, can NOT locate the invisible person. No footprints are made, and little sound (prowls at 84%). The magic is broken only if the character makes a hostile move, or engages in combat/attacks. At that instant, he becomes completely visible. Note: The invisible character is not ethereal and can not walk through walls: he must still use a door. The act of forcing open a door or window, picking a lock, tapping somebody, accidentally bumping somebody, or accidentally getting shot or hurt, is not considered an act of aggression or combat, so invisibility is maintained.


Perception: 1d20+1 = 20(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 20/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 45

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 75
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 48
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 74

Sentinel has made great use of focusing his Ki to hide and it always brought him pleasure to see the looks of confusion on the faces of the duped he thinks to himself as the goon looks around for them both. He would have probably been just as entertained to see webs wave his hands in signal to him unseen, of course if he could be seen not being seen.

Domination -10 PPE
Initiative: 1d20+7 = 18
Attacks: 8

Action 1: Sentinel stands by watching the goon and waiting to see what happens next.

Action 2: Should Webs come under duress Sentinel will cast Domination on the goon.
Domination (Level 5) RUE pg. 207
OOC Comments
Range: Touch or within 4 ft.
Duration: 15 min/lvl
Saving Throw: Standard.
P.P.E.: 10
Domination is another trance-like enchantment that enables the spell caster to impose his will over his victim's, forcing the individual to do his bidding. The victim of Domination appears to act oddly, dazed, confused, slow and unfriendly (ignoring friends, etc.). The enchanted character has one goal, to fulfill the commands of the spell caster. Under the enchantment of Domination, the character's alignment does not apply. He will steal, lie, assist in crimes, kidnap, betray friends, reveal secrets and so on. The victim is under the (almost) complete control of the spell caster. The only things the bewitched victim will not do are commit suicide, inflict self-harm, or kill a friend or loved one. A good aligned character, Principled, Scrupulous and even Unprincipled, can not be made to kill anybody; it is too deeply against their alignment. Note: The enchanted person is not himself and suffers the following penalties. Attacks per melee round are half, speed is half, all skills are half their usual proficiency, speech is slow, and the person seems distracted or a little dazed.
A successful saving throw versus magic means the magic has no effect. The character is 100% his normal self. The effects of the Domination magic can not be faked. Can not affect a person inside environmental M.D.C. body armor, power armor, robots, or vehicles.


Action 3: Mentally command for the goon to give up and drop the weapon.

Action 4-8: Anything else that he believes reasonable can be done to assist webs. Sentinel does not engaged in hand to hand except to defend himself.

Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
3, 5, 9, 20, 15, 2, 8, 7

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
3, 8, 13, 19, 1, 2, 12, 12

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
8, 17, 6, 18, 5, 8, 6, 9
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Ectype 6

Location: Supporting Daryl

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Spells: Invisibility (Superior) (Level 7) RUE pg 213
OOC Comments
Range: Self or one other by touch.
Duration: 3 min/lvl.
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: 20
A powerful incantation that makes the spell caster invisible to all means of detection. Ordinary vision, infrared, ultraviolet and other optics, heat, motion detectors, and even an animal's sense of smell, can NOT locate the invisible person. No footprints are made, and little sound (prowls at 84%). The magic is broken only if the character makes a hostile move, or engages in combat/attacks. At that instant, he becomes completely visible. Note: The invisible character is not ethereal and can not walk through walls: he must still use a door. The act of forcing open a door or window, picking a lock, tapping somebody, accidentally bumping somebody, or accidentally getting shot or hurt, is not considered an act of aggression or combat, so invisibility is maintained.


Perception: 1d20+1 = 6(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 15/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 46

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 97
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 50
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 66

Daryl’s response bemused Sentinel unable to make out what his whispers of "Shh-ly circle 3” means, nor can Sentinel see him pointing out the target in the trees. "Mr. Darly, I do not understand. Circle 3?" he will quietly inquire. If Daryl moves and Sentinel realizing this, he will track him on the tablet and follow easily.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 24
Attacks: 8

Action 1: Movement 879.375ft per action as needed to reach destination with Daryl.

Action 2: Sentinel will likely discover what Daryl was indicating in the trees as they arrive to the location. Sentinel will observe as he doesn’t know what Daryl intends and if Daryl comes under duress he will cast Domination on the target.
Domination (Level 5) RUE pg. 207
OOC Comments
Range: Touch or within 4 ft.
Duration: 15 min/lvl
Saving Throw: Standard.
P.P.E.: 10
Domination is another trance-like enchantment that enables the spell caster to impose his will over his victim's, forcing the individual to do his bidding. The victim of Domination appears to act oddly, dazed, confused, slow and unfriendly (ignoring friends, etc.). The enchanted character has one goal, to fulfill the commands of the spell caster. Under the enchantment of Domination, the character's alignment does not apply. He will steal, lie, assist in crimes, kidnap, betray friends, reveal secrets and so on. The victim is under the (almost) complete control of the spell caster. The only things the bewitched victim will not do are commit suicide, inflict self-harm, or kill a friend or loved one. A good aligned character, Principled, Scrupulous and even Unprincipled, can not be made to kill anybody; it is too deeply against their alignment. Note: The enchanted person is not himself and suffers the following penalties. Attacks per melee round are half, speed is half, all skills are half their usual proficiency, speech is slow, and the person seems distracted or a little dazed.
A successful saving throw versus magic means the magic has no effect. The character is 100% his normal self. The effects of the Domination magic can not be faked. Can not affect a person inside environmental M.D.C. body armor, power armor, robots, or vehicles.


Action 4: Mentally command the goon to give himself up.

Action 5-8: Reserved and Used as needed to aid Daryl or in his own self defense.


Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
11, 4, 12, 5, 16, 5, 17, 15

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
16, 9, 10, 6, 3, 16, 18, 6

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
5, 15, 17, 18, 17, 1, 2, 7
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:38 am

Rolls Carried
Sentinel wrote:Daryl’s response bemused Sentinel unable to make out what his whispers of "Shh-ly circle 3” means, nor can Sentinel see him pointing out the target in the trees. "Mr. Darly, I do not understand. Circle 3?" he will quietly inquire. If Daryl moves and Sentinel realizing this, he will track him on the tablet and follow easily.


Daryl makes a short delay in departure to quietly whisper answer Sentinel, "We shushly go trees closer guard". Daryl will also again point to the trees just north of the 3rd guard he intends to try and disable/subdue, ideally without yet setting off any alarms.

Then Daryl proceeds with movement / plan intent as posted previously.
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Faraday » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:32 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 7(+3 Arcane/Supernatural)
JIC: 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d100 = 44

Faraday sinks and shifts in his stance to bring his rifle to bear on the remaining goon even as he walks briskly to the left away from the door and seeking to draw the attention of the goon with him. He steadily seeks to pour bullets into the remaining enemy, giving up the careful shooting of a moment before and instead firing quickly for effect. (Radio)"Contact. Two hostiles inside, one down." he says briefly over comms. He moves confidently and quickly, seeming to have small doubt that the weapon will do it's work.

Well now that is more firepower than I was expecting. I'll have to see how much of him I can keep for parts.

Contingency: If the goon is put down by the gunfire he will move up to search both of them for communication devices, including inspecting the cyber goon for any sign of a cybernetic communications device that may be visible. He will attempt to then to take any such devices and see if they are accessible. If there is sign of a cybernetic communications implant visible (or just headware in general) he will shoot it with a direct burst.

Skill Checks
Faraday seeks to examine any found communications devices and access them for either access to the communications of the enemy or for any data that may be stored on the device if applicable.
After this he ensure one of them is covering the entrance to the tunnel and where the goons entered the building from before he examines the 'weird contraptions' in the loft and whatever the goons were supposed to take down into the tunnel as he attempts to understand more about what was supposed to be happening here.

Computer Operation: 1d100 = 5/92
Computer Programming: 1d100 = 60/82
Computer Hacking: 1d100 = 71/72
Electrical Engineer: 1d100 = 88/82
Mechanical Engineer: 1d100 = 49/77
Weapons Engineer: 1d100 = 6/77
Robot Electronics: 1d100 = 35/102
Robot Mechanics: 1d100 = 33/102
Intelligence: 1d100 = 58/80
Read Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 65/82


Faraday Combat
Initiative: 1d20 = 4

Strike1(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 10 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 25 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike2(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 24 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 28 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike3(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 22 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 30 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike4(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 22 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 35 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike5(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 9 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 25 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike6(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 20 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 31 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)

Dodge: 1d20+6 = 19
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 13
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 14
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 19
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 23
Dodge: 1d20+6 = 18
Faraday

Faraday Tracker
HP: 112/112
SDC: 300/300
PPE: 187/187

Natural AR: 14

Ectoplasmic Armor
Natural AR: 13 SDC: 300/300

Modern Armor/Class 4
AR: 17 SDC: 55/280

G11, Assault Rifle (HU2, GM Guide, pg 212)
    Cartridge: 4.7mm x 33mm caseless Feed: 50 round magazine
    Approx. Effective Range: 1320 ft ROF: Cyclic: 500-600/minute; Auto: 100/minute Damage: 3d6
    Special: 3 round short burst with no penalty.
User avatar
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:31 am

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:16 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


This team of yours, it got a name?
DADDY NEEDS TO EXPRESS SOME RAGE Group 1: Faraday, Spaceman, Battletoad; Group 2: Daryl; Ectype 5 Group 3: Webs, Future; Ectype 6 Group 4: Wi-Fi, Sentinel, Paragon, Pulse

GROUP 1:on the farm
Faraday brings the other target under his sights, but the minigun whines and spits out a stream of bullets all over the shed the without any semblance of aiming. Faraday dodges for a while but eventually the firehose of bullets strikes home. Keeping out of the way took his aim off for a few seconds, but he managed to get off a few well aimed shots anyway. The sounds of his bullets impacting on metal confirms the cyborg impression. Faraday hears an "oof" and then a weird sticky, stretchy sound and a wet smack. He sees Battletoad's crazy long tongue whip out at the cyborg. Her tongue hits the cyborg, but she never seems to catch the minigun. Pinpoints of light flash on the cyborg's chest as Spaceman attacks with his laser, but a missed shot punches a whole in the thin wood walls.

GROUP 2:peeping in the house from the bushes isn't creepy at all
Invisible Daryl zips around the trees leaving not even a disturbed blade of grass. We're still not sure if Sentinel can see his the subjects of his own invisibility spell or not, but he was sufficiently aware of Daryl's simple plan know the target. Where Daryl takes the approach around the outside of the trees, invisible Sentinel heads directly towards the guard.

Daryl fires his stun gun at the goon, no doubt expecting this third victim to suffer the same nerve failure as the others. He staggers, but doesn't fall over. "Hey bro! What the fu--!" his curse is cut off by the explosion. An explosion from his knew jerk reaction of firing off his grenade launcher! With his sideslipping, Daryl easily gets out of the way of the blast, but unfortunately, the whole compound is now aware that something is wrong! Daryl notices that Prototype J has stopped playing his games and is glaring out the window.

As soon as Daryl regains visual contact with the Enforcer, he can see Sentinel standing by the guard and the guard standing with his hands up.

GROUP 3:on the other side of the farm
Leaping in an improbable number of directions, aided by his agility and spear, Webs throws his webs on the guard. Taken by surprise, the goon doesn't have time to react. The invisibility drops only when he tosses the net. Only the slight whoosh as the net strikes the guard is evidence of the attack. Until, of course the goon calls out, "What the hell!"

He doesn't get to say anything more before the golem pokes his stone head around the corner and shuts the goon down. He struggles to drop the weapon per Sentinel's command. It becomes clear quickly that the weapon is the arm!

I'll shut out the lights in that building, if you're going in." the voice in Webs' head offers, Future's voice, sounded as laconic as can be transmitted telepathically.

GROUP 4:at the Ultrajet
Paragon and Pulse grumble quietly to each other for a moment, but all Wi-Fi catches, "Told you she wouldn't tell." But when Sentinel misunderstands and gives his incredible age, both teens are impressed, for a moment. Then they of course go back to not caring.

Paragon answers Wi-Fi's questions though, "So, they're kind of a top down group, but they loose group cohesion if one of the Order isn't around. Honestly, I would say as individuals they are more powerful one to one compared to us, but they can't fight as well together, so it's an even fight most of the time."

Going back to the jet, Wi-Fi takes over the communication suite for a while. She punches buttons, does some typing, there's maybe some dials involved. She has to mutter some numbers, do a few quick calculations. He counts some things off on her fingers. She stands on her head. Maybe not that, but she does quite a bit of work and has some pretty decent results:
  1. There is one group speaking Russian, and another group using more English
  2. There isn't a singular wi-fi network on the premises.
  3. No cameras are remotely accessible

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:
    Faraday: -70 to modern armor
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Perception: 1d20+15 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 5 , 1d100 = 37

Sentinel has suspect in custody. Other suspects alerted.

Daryl intends to use his sonic pistol to create a short distraction.
Sense the sound emissions aren't usually themselves visible, thus might not give away his current actual position. Daryl fires at a tree branch or such west of Daryl's own current position , north of Prototype J's position in the house .. hopefully such a distraction get Prototype J to look that way (at least a second or two) .. this might give Sentinel time to get himself and his suspect in custody out of sight (or a least disarmed/disabled) , and it at the same time gives Daryl a possible window of opportunity to himself quickly dash/sneak over into better closer position outer wall of the house .. intending to 'hide' there preparing to possibly confront Prototype J.

txt update to WiFi: "Suspects alerted."

Combat
(Good Karmic Effect Active) Opponents get no bonuses vs Daryl to Strike, Parry , or Dodge.
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 18
APM: 8 + 8 MT

MT1: Holster Stun Gun (Left Hand)

APM1: Pull out Sonic pistol (Right Hand)

MT2: txt update to WiFi: "Suspects alerted."
Using LH key board / HUD glasses .. Ambidextrous (right and left equal no penalty) .. Speed Tasking can do so in 1/2 normal time without penalty.

APM2: Fire sonic pistol intending to create a short distraction away from his and sentinel's current position.

MT3: Maintain Personal Force Field

APM3: With help of Anti-Gravity ring to boost speed (3x) Daryl dashes as quickly and quietly from the trees to the north outer wall of house as possible.
Spd 24 x 3 = 72 ft per second .. Google Map lists that as a just over 100ft distance , Daryl should be able to get there in about ~1.4 seconds .. 15 seconds per melee / 8 attacks = ~1.875 seconds per attack/action.
Prowl Skill 71% +10% Karmic = 81% Rolled: 1d100 = 44

MT4: Re-Drawl Stun Gun Left Hand.

APM4: Holster Sonic Pistol Right Hand.

MT5: drawl pepper Spray Right Hand.

APM5: Anti-Gravity Ring quietly float around to the west side wall of the house .. but continuing to stay out of sight as best he can.

MT6: Anti-Gravity Ring quietly float up toward the same floor level Protoype J was on .. but continuing to stay out of sight as best he can.

APM6: Without revealing himself yet .. Look to see what looks obvious to him about the window .. locked or not .. reinforced glass or not .. etc. ??

MT7: Quickly as fast as he can do it .. peak around to look in the window .. but continuing to stay out of sight as best he can.

APM7,8: Using his Heightened recall (perfect complete detail in less than 3 months) .. Daryl recalls back at that fast split second glimpse to examine / process who , what ,w where he saw in the room?

MT8: Stay Alert to conditions.

Side Step Auto Dodge as needed: (Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 30
1d20+18 = 38 Natural 20 !! :D
1d20+18 = 22
1d20+18 = 32
1d20+18 = 24
1d20+18 = 26
1d20+18 = 19
1d20+18 = 32

While Anti-Gravity floating in air .. looses 'Side Step' .. Auto-Dodge rolls above is reduced by -8
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Sentinel
Location: Aircraft with Wi-fi

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440 /440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Spells: Casts Wards- create two tokens with Curse (minor) Gas and Hiccups 90 PPE See bottom of OOC for effects.
OOC Comments
Wards (Level 10) Book of Magic pg. 138
Range: Varies with type.
Duration : Effects vary with type.
Saving Throw: Standard; spells are base 12, wards created by ritual
magic are 16.
P.P.E.: 90
The Wards invocation creates mystic symbols used to protect items of value, to protect dwellings, and as booby traps. The ward can be cast
on a door or window, a section of floor, a cabinet or on a specific item such as a book or statue. The ward symbols on the object are always obvious, to serve as a warning. When somebody, other than the sorcerer who created them, touches the object, a spell is triggered. The following wards can be created. Each ward invocation will create two separate wards, the ritual invocation will create three. The object to be warded must be present.

Alarm: A screeching, siren-like noise is instantly sounded and continues to blare for ten minutes. The sound can be easily heard through closed doors up to 100 feet (30 m) away.
Fear: An aura of fear engulfs everybody within 20 feet (6 m) of the ward. Each person must roll to save vs magic or be overwhelmed by terror. Effects are identical to the second level fear invocation.
Fire Bolt: The person touching the item is struck by a Fire Bolt causing 6D6 damage; no saving throw is applicable. Same as the fourth level invocation.
Paralysis (lesser): The ward temporarily paralyzes the person's hand and arm for 1D4 hours. Effects are identical to the third level invocation.
Sleep: The ward will put to sleep everybody within a ten foot area around it. Each person must roll to save versus magic. The sleep lasts for 6D6 minutes. Effects are identical to the fifth level spell.
Agony: The person who touches the object is wracked with agony for 2D8 melees. The effects are identical to the seventh level invocation.
Curse (minor): Inflicts a minor curse identical to the eighth level invocation except that it will linger for 1D6 weeks.
Curse (phobia): Inflicts a phobia curse identical to the ninth level invocation except that it will linger for 1D4 weeks.
Banishment (counts as two wards): Will instantly force lesser supernatural beings from the area, just like the tenth level invocation.
Plus, the creature must leave the object where it rests.
After a ward has been triggered, its magic is used up and it disappears.
A ward can last for centuries if left undisturbed. The life span of a ward is 150 years per level of the mage.

Minor Curse
Range: Touch o r 1 0 feet (3 m).
Duratio n : 24 hours per level of experience.
Saving Throw: Standard.
P.P.E.: Thirty-Five
The spell caster can inflict a curse in the form of minor physical disorders that cause a constant irritation. Such disorders include:
Gas: Some indigestion and nausea, bloated feeling. Farts once every two melees (pee-u). -2 on initiative, sneak attacks and prowl are impossible.
Hiccups: Annoying; interrupts speaking constantly. Language skills are - 1 5%, mental affinity (M.A.) is reduced by half. Prowl is impossible. Spells can still be cast with little difficulty.


Perception: 1d20+1 = 4(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 3/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 43

Time was an immutable thing. He knew this being several thousand years old. It comes and goes by laying waste to everything. Some Magic could “slow” it down. Sentinel thought knowing he could focus his Ki in order to adjust his perception of it [Time Slip]. Whether it was actually slowing time he didn’t know, but he was struck with a feeling it could be speed up [Fleet feet], and perhaps more than that. More memories unbidden? Where are they coming from?


Paragon wrote:Paragon answers Wi-Fi's questions though, "So, they're kind of a top down group, but they lose group cohesion if one of the Order isn't around. Honestly, I would say as individuals they are more powerful one to one compared to us, but they can't fight as well together, so it's an even fight most of the time."


Sentinel examines the young hero appraisingly, How much does he know about magic? Sentinel thinks, Does any of our guests also know magic? ”How much do you know of magic? Do any of you know magic?" Sentinel asks uncharacteristically off topic.

Sentinel distractedly continues explaining babbling as he goes on, ”Uh..I have been remembering things, uh, things... like places, magic spells, theories.” he says waving a hand next to his head in frustration not used to the impreciseness of explaining something foreign to him. Focusing on explaining the phenomenon he makes a comparison to joining with his ectype’s, ”Uh, it is like when I acquire memories from my ectypes but without any reason. There is no context to these memories, like a snippet of a sentence or a paragraph from a book.” He explains.

”Watch.”Sentinel brings words of magic to his lips beginning a chant to a spell he doesn’t recall ever learning as he picks up a pair of small items (screw, washer, pen, pencils, etc. [Casts Wards: Minor Curse- Gas and Hiccups.] ”I don’t remember learning this spell. he says holding out the charms to drop or hand to Wi-fi and Paragon.
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Ectype 6

Location: With Daryl

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 160/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link


Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Spells: Invisibility (Superior) (Level 7) RUE pg 213
OOC Comments
Range: Self or one other by touch.
Duration: 3 min/lvl.
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: 20
A powerful incantation that makes the spell caster invisible to all means of detection. Ordinary vision, infrared, ultraviolet and other optics, heat, motion detectors, and even an animal's sense of smell, can NOT locate the invisible person. No footprints are made, and little sound (prowls at 84%). The magic is broken only if the character makes a hostile move, or engages in combat/attacks. At that instant, he becomes completely visible. Note: The invisible character is not ethereal and can not walk through walls: he must still use a door. The act of forcing open a door or window, picking a lock, tapping somebody, accidentally bumping somebody, or accidentally getting shot or hurt, is not considered an act of aggression or combat, so invisibility is maintained.


Perception: 1d20+1 = 20(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 19/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 42

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 74
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 35
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 100

Daryl was faster than Sentinel expected and silently, so it was all he could do to follow the blip on the tablet. As soon as they came across the goon it became clear what Daryl meant. Well I understand now, he was telling me quietly to the target. I will have to ask him more about his short form communication. Reminds me of single horns and flags. Sentinel thinks watching and waiting to see what Daryl does and then the goon staggers and a grenade goes off several paces from him. Sentinel doesn’t even flinch.

"Hey bro! What the fu--!" Sentinel hears the man yell moments before bringing him under his thrall.

”Tell us where the rest of your goons are and what you are doing here?” Sentinel says calmly having no need to befriend or intimidate his thrall. As Sentinel watches the grenades dust plume blow off into the sky he realizes they may need to maintain the element of surprise cast invisibility on himself and Daryl. ” But first do you have a radio? Tell your cohorts that you’re an idiot and shot a grenade on accident. Then sling it and pull out a side arm instead. Wave off your henchman looking out the windows.”

After the goon answers Sentinel instructs the enforcer to stay put and continue his usual routine on guard and inform us over radio of any changes out of the norm for his cohorts. Sentinel also instructs him to not act if he sees any of his other team mates and to help them if they get under duress.


Initiative: 1d20+7 = 24
Attacks: 8

Action 1+2: Cast’s invisibility on himself and Daryl.
Action 3+4: Speaks to the dominated goon. Spends as many actions to get required information and actions to give him directions to goon.
Action 5-8: Reserved and Used as needed to aid Daryl or in his own self-defense.


Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
17, 16, 11, 14, 9, 6, 5, 16

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
19, 9, 10, 15, 14, 3, 9, 13

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
15, 8, 12, 8, 11, 9, 19, 8
Last edited by Sentinel on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Ectype 5
With Webs

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 160/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Spells:

Perception: 1d20+1 = 20(another +3 for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 9/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 61

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 38
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 56
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 1

Seeing the goon go into the net Sentinel responds. ”Good throw Mr. Webs.”. Sentinel walks walking over to the goon. ”He is under our control like the mimic. You can remove the net.” he tells Webs referencing the dominates super now in Gramercy. ”Where are the rest of your men?” Sentinel asks showing the map to mark sentries and guards that should also update on the rest of the teams data pads.

”Mr. Webs do you want him to escort us or should I detain him? Sentinel asks Webs. If he wants him there he will stay and Sentinel will use him. Of course if he doesn’t Sentinel will zip the prisoner to the aircraft by ground.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 24
Attacks: 8

Action 1: Speaks to Webbs and the dominated goon. Spends as many actions to get required information.
Action 2: If not staying with goon he will Pick him up and rush off with the goon. Movement 879.375ft per action as needed to reach destination with goon.
Action 3: Delivers goon and advises Wi-fi.
Action 4: Returns to Daryl Movement 879.375ft per action.
Action 5-8: Reserved and Used as needed to aid Webbs or in his own self-defense.

Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
8, 16, 9, 1, 13, 2, 13, 16

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
4, 5, 10, 17, 17, 6, 6, 18

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
6, 8, 2, 16, 17, 10, 11, 10
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 20
Initiative: 1d20 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC%: 1d100 = 5

Spiderweb considers the question, then responds, "What we want him to do is return to his post, so that if others look it seems like he is still on watch. We do not want anyone alerted that we are here because he is not where he is supposed to be. Before he does that, we want him to tell us what is inside. If there is any security, we need to know how to disarm it. How certain are you of continued control?"

Mind control leaves Spiderweb uncomfortable. Either it will work indefinitely, in which case he is uncomfortable someone might control him...or it will fail eventually, which leaves him uncomfortable about what happens then.
Last edited by Spiderweb on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Ectype 5
With Webs

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 160/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Spells:

[Rolls and actions held with corrections as required below]

Radio Basic 70% /1d100 = 21

Spiderweb wrote:Spiderweb considers the question, then responds, "What we want him to do is return to his post, so that if others look is seems like he is still on watch. We do not want anyone alerted that we are here because he is now where he is supposed to be. Before he does that, we want him to tell us what is inside. If there is any security, we need to know how to disarm it. How certain are you of continued control?"

Mind control leaves Spiderweb uncomfortable. Either it will work indefinitely, in which case he is uncomfortable someone might control him...or it will fail eventually, which leaves him uncomfortable about what happens then.


Taking Web’s directions Sentinel turns to the goon, ”Do what he said, return to your post and report to us anything out of normal any of your cohorts do. If any of our team is under duress aid them as well. Also tell us what is inside and how to disarm any of the security systems.” Sentinel repeats and gives the goon an alternate frequency to use and finishes the directions to the goon before turning to Webs, ”Mr. Web the control lasts for some time, about a little over an hour [75 min]. I would be surprised if we are not done here by then.”
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 19
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 17 / 1d100 = 27

[quote]
Sentinel examines the young hero appraisingly, How much does he know about magic? Sentinel thinks, Does any of our guests also know magic? ”How much do you know of magic? Do any of you know magic?" Sentinel asks uncharacteristically off topic.

Sentinel distractedly continues explaining babbling as he goes on, ”Uh..I have been remembering things, uh, things... like places, magic spells, theories.” he says waving a hand next to his head in frustration not used to the impreciseness of explaining something foreign to him. Focusing on explaining the phenomenon he makes a comparison to joining with his ectype’s, ”Uh, it is like when I acquire memories from my ectypes but without any reason. There is no context to these memories, like a snippet of a sentence or a paragraph from a book.” He explains.

”Watch.”Sentinel brings words of magic to his lips beginning a chant to a spell he doesn’t recall ever learning as he picks up a pair of small items (screw, washer, pen, pencils, etc. [Casts Wards: Minor Curse- Gas and Hiccups.] ”I don’t remember learning this spell. he says holding out the charms to drop or hand to Wi-fi and Paragon.[/quote}

"We will have to see what else you have forgotten you learned when we're back at base. I have a potential contact to ask about this." she takes the charms looking at them briefly, "Looks like we might lose surprise. If the field teams can't recover we will move in and reinforce them. Better prepare for moving just in case. What does this do exactly? I wonder how Faraday is doing....?" Wi-fi does a quick weapons check and looks to the charm.

"First Brute then sentinel...I'm starting to worry about them. It's probably nothing unusual, but can't say I understand." she thought to herself. This would be something to ask the Natural man about in addition to the order and its assets and enemies.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Faraday » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 13(+3 Arcane/Supernatural)
JIC: 1d20 = 20
JIC: 1d100 = 91

Faraday continues firing into the cyborg, attempting to put down the enemy as rapidly as possible. When he is longer being fired at Faraday attempts to find the nearest available cover whether a post/structural support in the building or some manner of hard furniture/cabinet to shelter behind as he fires. "Take cover! Don't risk getting hit by that mini-gun!" he calls out to the members of his team. He braces himself against his chosen cover and keeps pouring bullets into the cyborg.

Radio:"We have an augmented heavy enforcer firing heavy weaponry. Things are going to get heavy soon people."

If this keeps up I'm going to need to change tactics. Perhaps I'll try shooting the fleshy bits next...

Contingency: Once the cyborg is down he will examine it and the things in the barn as previously indicated (and rolled for).

Faraday Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+3 = 23
JIC/Magic: 1d20+4 = 22
JIC/Psionic: 1d20 = 3

Strike1(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 10 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 23 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike2(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 17 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 29 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike3(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 18 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 33 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike4(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 6 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 29 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike5(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 10 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 33 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike6(Burst from G11): 1d20+5 = 11 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 8d6 = 27 (3d6 base, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)

Parry: 1d20+6 = 19 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 23
Parry: 1d20+6 = 26 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 7
Parry: 1d20+6 = 14 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 26
Parry: 1d20+6 = 10 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 18
Parry: 1d20+6 = 8 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 25
Parry: 1d20+6 = 14 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 22
Faraday

Faraday Tracker
HP: 112/112
SDC: 300/300
PPE: 187/187

Natural AR: 14

Ectoplasmic Armor
Natural AR: 13 SDC: 300/300

Modern Armor/Class 4
AR: 17 SDC: 55/280

G11, Assault Rifle (HU2, GM Guide, pg 212)
    Cartridge: 4.7mm x 33mm caseless Feed: 50 round magazine
    Approx. Effective Range: 1320 ft ROF: Cyclic: 500-600/minute; Auto: 100/minute Damage: 3d6
    Special: 3 round short burst with no penalty.
User avatar
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:04 am

"I'm thinking we sync a radio channel to ease drop on guard channels and get some hand units with Russian Language translator if we can." the Bravo leader stated, "That sounds like a good idea. Can we four manage that or come up with better ideas quickly." she asked considering a multitude of ideas. Many were far to complex or required time and/or resources they did not have. So it was back to basics. If she were a super villain it would be totally different. The psychic did take a mental note to get more minions like the spider bots.

Radio:"We have an augmented heavy enforcer firing heavy weaponry. Things are going to get heavy soon people."


Skill: Radio basic: 1d100 = 49 / 99%
"Roger that." she responds to the radio, then tuns to the others thinking a second or two to herself, "If we stay we could tap comm system. they also need more force." This could easily become a disaster and she was not about to allow it. the idea of taking out guards was nice. Wi-Fi was mainly concerned for the lack of enemy communications and the fact they had two different groups of guard language. If Paragon was right that fit the bill. Perhaps the enemy camp was not so unified. The one captives ego suggested a situation like that. But that could easily be Magmite being a bad team player or overly ambitious. This could be exploited by goading the enemy into solo action and pick them off one or two at a time.

"Forward teams gather at Faraday's position as stealthy as possible once your finished with what your doing. Primary team will move soon as it is secure." she radioed. Better to have strength in numbers and she had time to set up a few tricks. Wi-Fi had ideas but needed feed back. Her plan was simple enough. take out guards then take out big fish was straight forward enough.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Rolls Held over

Barney hesitates, then transmits back to Wi-fi, "I think I should check out what is inside this building first, there must be some reason it was being guarded."
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:48 pm

Spiderweb wrote:Rolls Held over

Barney hesitates, then transmits back to Wi-fi, "I think I should check out what is inside this building first, there must be some reason it was being guarded."


"understood, be careful, Have Future and The Ectype stay with you for back up." the woman answered. He was right it was guarded so it had to be of some value and knowing that could turn the tide.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:26 pm

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:17 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


I'M ONLY HERE TO FURTHER THE PLOT Group 1: Faraday, Spaceman, Battletoad; Group 2: Daryl; Ectype 5 Group 3: Webs, Future; Ectype 6 Group 4: Wi-Fi, Sentinel, Paragon, Pulse

GROUP 1:dealing with the help, be there in a sec
Faraday and his group are facing the first real resistance (well Daryl will encounter a slightly different kind of resistance in a second or two) and it's noisy.

Faraday and Spaceman are very effective, and take the cyber-goon down in short order. Not short enough, however. While Faraday was ducking behind the post and readying for his next burst, a long stream of bullets impacts against his armor. In his final gasp the goon hits him with one more burst. But then he falls dead and twitches a little on the ground before going perfectly still.

Battletoad is inexplicably lying on the floor hacking and coughing. She recovers after a few seconds. Somehow her big frog head manages too look sheepish.

Now without anyone in the way, Faraday can finish looking around the room. There are some crates, what the goon was evidently complaining about. They are apple crates, four of them, but instead of apples, there are grenades neatly packed in foam. They are labeled in a foreign language: ᖖᒋ ᖖᒌ and similar characters.

Looking through the tunnel, Faraday can see that there is a ladder leading down about eight feet. The tunnel below is made of hard packed dirt with a plywood ceiling and regularly spaced 4x4 supports. There is a string of electric lights running along one side, throwing bright but uneven light across the tunnel. It heads almost due north, which is the direction of the house. No sounds can be heard from the tunnel.

GROUP 2:just wanted to see what was in the kitchen
Prototype J takes the bait and looks towards the crashing branch. The villain's head snaps right back around and his eyes focus on Daryl. Daryl's multi processing mind analyzes the situation as he zips towards the house. Prototype J must have sensory faculties beyond just sight and audio. When he left the bushes, he likely was detected by a motion sensor or maybe a sensitive radar unit.

Prototype J blasts through the window at Daryl, laser beams emit from the young man's hands. The beams cut deep furrows into the manicured lawn, but miss Daryl by a mile.

But for the first time it Daryl's life, he doesn't notice anything. His world is momentary haze. It all goes grey and he runs into the side of the building at fifty miles per hour. At that speed, he's like a man sized bullet and punches a hole in the wall. His trajectory is right through the solid surface counter and integral sink. That is not a material known for elasticity. Hitting it head on like he does, Daryl folds up around the material, ripping through it why causing himself serious harm. He comes to a rest upside down against the kitchen island. Unceremoniously the pots and pans on hanging on a rack above the island--which houses the stove--fall on his head. The glass front of the stove is broken, but thankfully by Daryl's posterior. His face is relatively unscathed. His hat is fine.

Meanwhile, Ectype 6 is busy having his way with the guard. It's pretty gross when you think about what an immortal ceramic golem could do to a heavily accented gangster...but we won't think about that. Even hypnotized, the man's English is broken with a thick accent: "Yo, we got people all over, there's another gang too, I don't know them from Adam, see bro." He chokes on his words a little, "There's twelve of us from Boss Kolikov. We're spread out on the yards, I ain't no idea where the others are." He slowly reaches towards his coat. He pulls out a cell phone, and pushes the "push to talk" function, he says in broken English with a mix of Russian or Ukrainian or other similar Slavic language. What Sentinel makes out sure seems like what he'd ordered the man to say. He pulls out a large wicked knife and grimaces, "Ain't no sidearm, knife okay, boss?"

Unfortunately the sound of Daryl crashing through the wall of the building pretty much negates the careful stealthy work Sentinel's ectype was up to.

GROUP 3:let's make this a bit more obvious
As the ectype exerts its dominate will over the human, it notices that the life force is not whole. Still, he responds as ordered to the golem's commands. "We got eight of us here. Don't know about Korlikov's idiots." He struggles weakly, but keeps talking, "Most of us are in the house, three or four more like me protecting the secret bunker." That's all the man answers at the question. He is docile and returns more or less convincingly to his post by the door. It's not a far reach to guess that the tractor shed probably leads to the secret bunker. The guard confirms it. "Yo, the bunker is down the stairs under the hay. No security but us. Inside there are lots of guns and two Juggerman armor suits." He can't be more specific than that, he just doesn't know more.

Future materializes next to Webs and the ectype. "I'm ready. There does not seem to be anyone in the room inside. Beyond that, I cannot tell."

GROUP 4:the elderly are like children
The Teen Force Ultra members stare at Sentinel, thinking he's crazy, probably. Pulse is the only one to speak though. "Battletoad may know something about magic, but the rest of us don't really understand it. Future talks about some thing that binds luminous beings together, but he's nuts."

Pulse says to Wi-Fi, "I'm ready, I can fly there. Just say go." He shrugs his shoulders and tugs the gauntlets to make sure they are secure. "I could maybe take another person, but it would slow me down."

Paragon adds, "I can as well, but it won't slow me as much."

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:
    Faraday: -155 to modern armor
    Daryl: -18 to armor, -18 to SDC
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 19
Initiative: 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d20 = 8
JIC%: 1d20 = 15

Spiderweb opens a channel, [dice]"According to the one we are questioning, what is hidden here is an arms bunker with possibly three more cyborgs as guards. Included in the arms bunker are apparently two suits of power armor called Juggerman type. I suggest we neutralize the guards here before our group leaves the area lest we be open to a counter assault."[/dice]

He, for one, does not feel like letting two cyborgs in power armor stage a counter attack. Hopefully Wifi Agrees with him that it is a bad idea.
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:26 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 18
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 70
Skill: radio basic

Spiderweb wrote:
Spiderweb opens a channel, [dice]"According to the one we are questioning, what is hidden here is an arms bunker with possibly three more cyborgs as guards. Included in the arms bunker are apparently two suits of power armor called Juggerman type. I suggest we neutralize the guards here before our group leaves the area lest we be open to a counter assault."[/dice]

He, for one, does not feel like letting two cyborgs in power armor stage a counter attack. Hopefully Wifi Agrees with him that it is a bad idea.


"An armory? and a pair Jugerman Armor? We can't have them getting out of or reach." she thought. That is some heavy fire power I don't want Bravo team going up against if I can help it. A sound strategy to lock down or disable the armory before it can be used against them Wi-Fi thought. also a good fortified place to use if they7 needed a closet. Her mind also considered the roster of the order. there were some heavy hitters that armor might help them against. Not just the order to. The Omega's may need that kind of firepower for other villains.

"Sounds good, I'll join you soon and we can secure the armory and then move in on the main strike once we get guards dealt with. " she radioed back. The idea of piloting one did sound fun. Both she and Faraday could in a pinch pilot if needed. That armor would help against ironvein, Zombar, Vulcan and Belladona. IF deathstar showed up she would have to get creative. Regardless there was a need to act..and that time was now. Guards, then go deeper into the base. If there was an armory..they had to have some sort of base here.
"Darryl, status" she asked with some concern. even though one the Ectypes we're with him the mutant was careful to keep tabs, especially so spread out as they were.

Pulse says to Wi-Fi, "I'm ready, I can fly there. Just say go." He shrugs his shoulders and tugs the gauntlets to make sure they are secure. "I could maybe take another person, but it would slow me down."

Paragon adds, "I can as well, but it won't slow me as much."


"We secure the armory, take out the guards and any Order members on the surface. I'm guessing we have some heavy hitters and those Juggermans will be helpful if we can get them. Due to the technical nature of that armory, Pulse, I could use your help in there if we get secured. You up to that task? what do you know about piloting power armor?" she asked considering how to deploy. The ectype should be able to hold Prototype J long enough for Faraday and his team to get there. If needed she could send Paragon Pulse depending on how much he was needed in the armory.

(Radio)"Contact. Two hostiles inside, one down." he says briefly over comms.


"Status of remaining hostiles?" she radioed Faraday as she readied for flight. If he can secure that perhaps he could check on Darryl if he didn't reply or needed help while they tackled the armoy. Hitting two targets to divide enemy forces could be an option. Any chance to ease risk and maximize effectiveness.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:31 am

Perception: 1d20+15 = 22
JIC: 1d20 = 8 , 1d100 = 85

Maniacal Laugh wrote:The villain's head snaps right back around and his eyes focus on Daryl. Daryl's multi processing mind analyzes the situation as he zips towards the house. Prototype J must have sensory faculties beyond just sight and audio. When he left the bushes, he likely was detected by a motion sensor or maybe a sensitive radar unit.


Concealed Movement Error.

Maniacal Laugh wrote:But for the first time it Daryl's life, he doesn't notice anything. His world is momentary haze.


Sensory Error.

Maniacal Laugh wrote:It all goes grey and he runs into the side of the building at fifty miles per hour. At that speed, he's like a man sized bullet and punches a hole in the wall.


Trajectory Error.

Maniacal Laugh wrote:His trajectory is right through the solid surface counter and integral sink. That is not a material known for elasticity. Hitting it head on like he does, Daryl folds up around the material, ripping through it why causing himself serious harm. He comes to a rest upside down against the kitchen island. Unceremoniously the pots and pans on hanging on a rack above the island--which houses the stove--fall on his head. The glass front of the stove is broken, but thankfully by Daryl's posterior. His face is relatively unscathed. His hat is fine.


Sensing the injuries to his own body instead of his personal force field, Force Field Error.

Daryl takes a moment to survey his situation.

WiFi wrote:"Darryl, status" she asked with some concern.

Daryl replies speaking 2x as fast (speed tasking), "J.engaged."

With (the machine gun firing to the north heard far and wide)
+ (The grenade explosion near the house)
+ (Prototype J seeing Daryl directly)
+ (Prototype J opening fire to be seen and heard by others)
+ (Daryl's trajectory error causing the crashing through the wall)
= Daryl already concluded , they know something is up and are on alert.

Daryl suspects the remaining criminals will either flee or launch a counter attack.

In either case, it is best to secure/arrest as many of them as possible as soon as possible. Prototype J who is the most likely target (yet seen) that will ultimately have useful information for the teams larger macro mission. So, Daryl heads out to survey the next room and/or apprehend the criminals, on his way to Prototype J.

CombatStart
(Good Karmic Effect Active) Opponents get no bonuses vs Daryl to Strike, Parry , or Dodge.
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 23
APM: 8 + 8 MT

MT-1: Think (above) , Survey Condition
APM-1: Maintain Personal Force Field

MT-2: (Speed Tasking) Reply to WiFi, "J.engaged."
APM-2: Look over kitchen counter to survey next room.

MT-3: Drawl Stun Gun Left Hand
APM-3: Cautiously move out. Try to use house walls as partial cover (where possible).


If.Criminals.Attack.Option
Daryl will defend himself, and try to disable them one at a time. He 1st softens them up with a shot from his stun gun. If seemingly clear to do so he would then proceed to advance and secure (disarm/tie-up) that criminal before moving on. If not seemingly safe to advance or secure one at a time, he holds back softening them up before he tries to advance in steps. Only if securing them one at a time doesn't seem viable does Daryl resort to returning fire with his sonic pistol. The strike roll is the same for either weapon sonic pistol or stun gun.

APM: 4,5,6,7,8
To Hit:
1d20+5 = 16 , 1d20+5 = 13 , 1d20+5 = 19 , 1d20+5 = 23 , 1d20+5 = 10

If Stun Gun Damage:
Save vs Toxin 15+ or Stunned/dazed for 2d4 = 7 melees , -10 strike, -10 parry, -10 dodge
2d4 = 5 , 2d4 = 5 , 2d4 = 6, 2d4 = 2

If Sonic Pistol Damage:
Special: Any roll that falls under AR , 1/2 of the damage rolled skips armor anyway to damage target inside it, If roll above AR as normal all damage skips armor.
3d6 = 9 , 3d6 = 13 , 3d6 = 9 , 3d6 = 12 , 3d6 = 7

MT-4,5,6,7,8:
Staying aware of situation , Give standard declaration "You are under arrest" , Moving from point to point as needed.


If.Criminals.Do.not.Attack
Daryl proceeds carefully/cautiously. Using walls and counters for cover/concealment. He stays aware and heads toward the loft to apprehend Prototype J. If engaged, same 'to hit' rolls as already rolled above. Daryl would still start off with the stun gun. If not engaged Daryl goes up as quietly as he can.
Prowl Skill 71% +10Karmic = 81% Rolled: 1d100 = 62


Auto-Dodges
Side Step Auto Dodge as needed: (Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 19 Natural 1 :(
1d20+18 = 25
1d20+18 = 20
1d20+18 = 19 Natural 1 :(
1d20+18 = 37
1d20+18 = 38 Natural 20 :D
1d20+18 = 38 Natural 20 :D
1d20+18 = 23


- - - - Added - - - -
added image bellow .. from previous house layout .. based on how I interpreted last GM post of events .. the star is the north side hole in wall .. Daryl is in the stove , located in the middle island. I used the same map symbol for Daryl from previous google map updates.

Wi-Fi wrote:"Darryl, Get J outside if you can. Sentinel can fly 'J' off scene for detaining if he is a problem. I'll radio for a location to drop him now. Lets get him off the field while we have the chance thin the herd. then join us p with Faraday."

When/If Daryl gets this, he will skip smaller targets, and skip the 'prowl' effort. He would then shift to focus on getting to Prototype J ASAP. Still taking defensive action to make it alive of course. If Daryl isn't under fire from other criminals he would use the opening in the great room ceiling that goes up to Prototype J's floor. With an Anti-Gravity assisted jump, get up to that same level quickly.
Attachments
TopView.png
TopView.png (248.63 KiB) Viewed 255 times
BigHouse.png
Last edited by DARYL on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:44 am

Daryl replies speaking 2x as fast (speed tasking), "J.engaged."

(skill: radio Basic: 1d100 = 58 / 99%

"Darryl, Get J outside if you can. Sentinel can fly 'J' off scene for detaining if he is a problem. I'll radio for a location to drop him now. Lets get him off the field while we have the chance thin the herd. then join us p with Faraday." Wi-fi responded. Best to take advantage of the fact Sentinel could replicate like that. she ponders where to drop him and quickly taps her comms. Police or Gramercy are the best options. best to radio HQ. Darryl was odd, but not one to be over reactive. The removal of the big players might cause the mercs to run. The big concern was to make sure the Mercs did not loot the Armory before leaving. A suit of Juggerman was deadly in the right hands.

"This is Wi-Fi of Omega Team Bravo" On a secured comm to Omega HQ she states clearly, "I have Prototype J...Can I drop him at a police station or Gramercy? It would make this job much easier and less damaging to terrain or civilians. Awaiting response..Wi-Fi out." The mutant was not eager to face a full Young Elite team if she could trim their number down.
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:11 pm

(Rolls carried over)
Barney acknowledges his orders, we are to wait for Wi-Fi, break in, and neutralize the cyborgs, and capture the Armory in the concealed bunker.

Barney looks to Future, "You seem to have a knack for getting around unseen, think you can scout this bunker for us without being noticed? We need to know where the enemy are and find a way to get in without alerting them to our presence."

While Barney does not like risking the children, their abilities are a resource he can not afford to ignore.
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:13 am

Sentinel
Location: Air craft with Wi-fi

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440 /440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Spells: Casts Wards- create two tokens with Curse (minor) Gas and Hiccups 90 PPE See bottom of OOC for effects.
OOC Comments
Wards (Level 10) Book of Magic pg. 138
Range: Varies with type.
Duration : Effects vary with type.
Saving Throw: Standard; spells are base 12, wards created by ritual
magic are 16.
P.P.E.: 90
The Wards invocation creates mystic symbols used to protect items of value, to protect dwellings, and as booby traps. The ward can be cast
on a door or window, a section of floor, a cabinet or on a specific item such as a book or statue. The ward symbols on the object are always
obvious, to serve as a warning. When somebody, other than the sorcerer who created them, touches the object, a spell is triggered. The following
wards can be created. Each ward invocation will create two separate wards, the ritual invocation will create three. The object to be warded must be present.
Alarm: A screeching, siren-like noise is instantly sounded and continues to blare for ten minutes. The sound can be easily heard through
closed doors up to 100 feet (30 m) away.
Fear: An aura of fear engulfs everybody within 20 feet (6 m) of the ward. Each person must roll to save vs magic or be overwhelmed by
terror. Effects are identical to the second level fear invocation.
Fire Bolt: The person touching the item is struck by a Fire Bolt causing 6D6 damage; no saving throw is applicable. Same as the fourth
level invocation.
Paralysis (lesser): The ward temporarily paralyzes the person's hand and arm for 1D4 hours. Effects are identical to the third level invocation.
Sleep: The ward will put to sleep everybody within a ten foot area around it. Each person must roll to save versus magic. The sleep
lasts for 6D6 minutes. Effects are identical to the fifth level spell.
Agony: The person who touches the object is wracked with agony for 2D8 melees. The effects are identical to the seventh level invocation.
Curse (minor): Inflicts a minor curse identical to the eighth level invocation except that it will linger for 1D6 weeks.
Curse (phobia): Inflicts a phobia curse identical to the ninth level
invocation except that it will linger for 1D4 weeks.
Banishment (counts as two wards): Will instantly force lesser supernatural beings from the area, just like the tenth level invocation.
Plus, the creature must leave the object where it rests.
After a ward has been triggered, its magic is used up and it disappears.
A ward can last for centuries if left undisturbed. The life span of a ward is 150 years per level of the mage.

Minor Curse
Range: Touch or 10 feet (3 m).
Duratio n : 24 hours per level of experience.
Saving Throw: Standard.
P.P.E.: Thirty-Five
The spell caster can inflict a curse in the form of minor physical disorders that cause a constant irritation. Such disorders include:
Gas: Some indigestion and nausea, bloated feeling. Farts once every two melees (pee-u). -2 on initiative, sneak attacks and prowl are impossible.
Hiccups: Annoying; interrupts speaking constantly. Language skills are - 1 5%, mental affinity (M.A.) is reduced by half. Prowl is impossible. Spells can still be cast with little difficulty.


Perception: 1d100 = 92 55% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 2/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 89

With the display of his remembered talents ignored by Wi-fi and the youngling, Sentinel pockets the charmed trinkets. Perhaps they will amuse me later. he thinks entertainingly at the prospect of leaving a bunch of these around the Omega’s garage and kitchen. He couldn’t pass gas himself but even one such as himself could still find enjoyment from a timeless joke.

Wi-Fi wrote: "Darryl, Get J outside if you can. Sentinel can fly 'J' off scene for detaining if he is a problem. I'll radio for a location to drop him now. Lets get him off the field while we have the chance thin the herd. then join us p with Faraday."


Having nothing else to do aboard the plane Sentinel acknowledges Wi-fi, "Ms. Wi-fi, how would you like me to assist?" he asks Wi-fi. [sentinel will transport Wi-fi as required to the armory aka shed]
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:35 am

Ectype 5
With Webs

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 160/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Spells:

Perception: 1d100 = 88 55% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 15/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 60

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 17
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 99
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 64

"We got eight of us here. Don't know about Korlikov's idiots." He struggles weakly, but keeps talking, "Most of us are in the house, three or four more like me protecting the secret bunker." That's all the man answers at the question. He is docile and returns more or less convincingly to his post by the door. It's not a far reach to guess that the tractor shed probably leads to the secret bunker. The guard confirms it. "Yo, the bunker is down the stairs under the hay. No security but us. Inside there are lots of guns and two Juggerman armor suits." He can't be more specific than that, he just doesn't know more.


Sentinel thinks of what to do about this man before deciding, ”Can you drive those suits? IF so go take that back to the plane at the airport over there he points off into the distance at the air traffic control tower. Someone who looks like me will be waiting. Follow his orders.” he instructs the man before radioing his ectype at the plane. ” All nets- Intel reports there is three or four in the bunker defending it. Sentinel at the plane, you will have an incoming suit of armor being dropped off by a goon. He is dominated and will follow your instructions. Secure him and the armor aboard. Sentinel Out."


Initiative: 1d20+7 = 11
Attacks: 8
Just in case
Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
16, 7, 15, 19, 4, 18, 18, 2

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
9, 1, 20, 19, 20, 3, 9, 13

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
7, 13, 2, 2, 12, 11, 8, 16
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:07 am

Ectype 6

Location: With Daryl

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 160/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link


Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Spells:

Perception: 1d100 = 67 /55% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 7/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 2

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 57
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 40
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 100
Radio Basic 70% (+5%) / 1d100 = 87

As Daryl crashes into the house Sentinel changes his instructions to the dominated man. [b]”On second thought, head in that direction, there is a plane at the airport near that tower you shouldn’t miss it. I estimate it will only take you 12-15 minutes to get there. Run and don’t stop until you are there. There is another that looks like me, follow his instructions. Now please go.”
Sentinel instructs the man before radioing as well.

”Sentinel at the plane, another one will be incoming to you on foot 12-15 minutes out. He is dominated and will obey your instructions. Sentinel Out.” Sentinel radios.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 26
Attacks: 8

Actions 1-3: instructing the goon.

Action 4: Sentinel speeds over to the J type goon.

Action 5: Casts Domination
Domination (Level 5) RUE pg. 207
OOC Comments
Range: Touch or within 4 ft.
Duration: 15 min/lvl
Saving Throw: Standard.
P.P.E.: 10
Domination is another trance-like enchantment that enables the spell caster to impose his will over his victim's, forcing the individual to do his bidding. The victim of Domination appears to act oddly, dazed, confused, slow and unfriendly (ignoring friends, etc.). The enchanted character has one goal, to fulfill the commands of the spell caster. Under the enchantment of Domination, the character's alignment does not apply. He will steal, lie, assist in crimes, kidnap, betray friends, reveal secrets and so on. The victim is under the (almost) complete control of the spell caster. The only things the bewitched victim will not do are commit suicide, inflict self-harm, or kill a friend or loved one. A good aligned character, Principled, Scrupulous and even Unprincipled, cannot be made to kill anybody; it is too deeply against their alignment. Note: The enchanted person is not himself and suffers the following penalties. Attacks per melee round are half, speed is half, all skills are half their usual proficiency, speech is slow, and the person seems distracted or a little dazed.

A successful saving throw versus magic means the magic has no effect. The character is 100% his normal self. The effects of the Domination magic cannot be faked. Can not affect a person inside environmental M.D.C. body armor, power armor, robots, or vehicles.


Action 6-8: Casts domination as required or dodges and parries.

Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
16, 13, 11, 18, 18, 10, 4, 8

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
20, 19, 3, 16, 15, 16, 8, 3

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
11, 9, 6, 6, 11, 20, 5, 19
Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest