Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:17 am

Ectype 3
On the plane with Team.

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Perception: 1d100 = 91 / 55% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 17/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 69 Jet Fighters 82% /1d100 = 86

”Sentinel at the plane, another one will be incoming to you on foot 12-15 minutes out. He is dominated and will obey your instructions. Sentinel Out.” Sentinel radios.

”All nets- Intel reports there is three or four in the bunker defending it. Sentinel at the plane, you will have an incoming suit of armor being dropped off by a goon. He is dominated and will follow your instructions. Secure him and the armor aboard. Sentinel Out."

Sitting in the cockpit waiting and meditating patiently the call comes over the radio. ”Acknowledged, I am standing by for the pair.” Sentinel radios.

Sentinel waits outside the craft watching for the armor inbound and the man on foot that would be a lot slower behind. Hmmm. Something to do. he thinks patently waiting.

Once they arrive he will do as instructed and tell the man to park the armor up the ramp and inside the aircraft's bay and then secure the man in a cell on board or tie cuff him if one isn’t available. He will then moor the armor so it doesn’t move once they get back in the air.

He will then wait for the last man and secure him in the same manner after disarming him as well.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 8
Attacks: 8
Just in case
Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
11, 9, 9, 20, 12, 6, 10, 13

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
1, 15, 5, 11, 5, 14, 11, 19

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
11, 13, 3, 12, 15, 4, 2, 3
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:23 pm

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:17 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


I'M ONLY HERE TO FURTHER THE PLOT Group 1: Faraday, Spaceman, Battletoad; Group 2: Daryl; Ectype 6 Group 3: Webs, Future; Ectype 5 Group 4: Wi-Fi, Sentinel, Paragon, Pulse

GROUP 1:dealing with the help, be there in a sec
Faraday seems like he needs a breather after the beating he took, so Spaceman and Battletoad look around. The tiny Spaceman flies down into the tunnel and then buzzes back up. "It goes straight about 20 kerlaks, up, 200 feet or so before it bends. I'd say it's going under the house."

GROUP 2:just wanted to see what was in the kitchen
Daryl's self-assessments complete, he begins analyzing the environment. He's in a kitchen. He's smooshed up the fancy kitchen island. He hears shouting and commotion inside the house. At least six people are tearing around. Most are going down from the upper floor to the ground floor, but some of them are continuing down somewhere else. He thinks the stair down--not shown on the floor plan--might be under one of the main stairways in the entry. Unfortunately, he can't see around corners. Or see around two goons with AKs blasting away at him. Three goons, in fancy suits, sunglasses, well quaffed hair and angry expressions to go along with their assault rifles with underbarrel grenade launchers. Daryl notes that Prototype J is not among these villains. It would follow that he probably went down the secret basement stairs and is on the run.

Daryl stuns the first goon before he can get off a shot, but the others are on Daryl before he can recover. The second goon seems to shake off the effects of the stun gun, but the third does not, and sort of stands their twitching. He's still firing blindly though his finger almost frozen on the trigger.

For their part, the goons do what goons do: fire with reckless abandon. First burst from Goon 2 hits Daryl dead on and nearly depletes his forcefield with the hit. Second burst is easily dodged. Third burst is not so easily dodged. But he still does. Though he can feel the bullets whizzing by. The second goon gets jostled slightly by Goon 3 with his first burst and misses high. The second burst though, is dead on. A whole bucket full of bullets smack into Daryl's forcefield, causing it to pop. The remaining stream of bullets passes through his trenchcoat to impact on the Omega Suit beneath. Daryl finally finds his feet and is able to avoid the massive onslaught of automatic weapons fire.

Sentinel dashes in the back door, smashing glass all over the place. He's immediately presented with three targets. Not really noticing anything different about the three humans, he dominates the closet one. It turns out the guy is burbling mess and not really capable of any sort of action! No one shoot as the golem though, that's a plus.

Map
Image


GROUP 3:let's make this a bit more obvious
Bravado comes through even Sentinel's spell. The man says angrily, "I ain't no need for power armor, I got jacked up!" Roughly translated as "I don't have faintest idea how to use the Juggerman armor." But given the order by the Ectype, he dutifully heads into the tractor shed.

Future nods to Webs, and then silently stalks into the shed behind the goon. He's soon lost to sight in the dim interior. Webs is surprised though, he normally can see invisible beings, but Future is just not there.


GROUP 4:the elderly are like children
"Omega Base, copy you have Prototype J in custody. We will put a task order in for a Gramercy superbeing transport.
Will call back with ETA. You do have him in hand right?"
the friendly operator acknowledges Wi-Fi's request, even if there was a hint of skepticism in the last little bit.

Pulse is a little antsy, especially after the tech goodies just revealed. He doesn't say words, but just looks to the sky, and groans. "Yeah lady, I'll get it done." not saying what he's really thinking, which is, I'm pretty sure I can figure it out.

Paragon is somewhat more mature (actually, he is quite a bit more). He simply has a recommendation: "I think we should go now."

Sentinel is a little distracted in the plane, and loses track of what's happening. He knows there are two prisoners inbound, but can't remember how far or how long it will take them to get here. No matter, really, there is still nothing happening here. He just has to wait.

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:
    Daryl: -85 to FF, -85 to FF, remainder to Omega Suit
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:28 pm

Old Perception: 1d20+15 = 23
New Perception Skill 106% Rolled: 1d100 = 25
JIC: 1d20 = 5 , 1d100 = 91
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 8

With the goons blocking his way, Daryl is unable to proceed to Prototype J, at this time. He focuses on the current task he faces. That is, 1st staying alive and 2nd neutralizing/incapacitating these three goons. Then later if 1&2 are successful, he can do 3rd going after Prototype J.

Daryl crouches down a bit, using the sink counter for a little bit of cover. He also makes use of his solid air shield to create a temporary defensive barrier, while he returns fire with his sonic pistol. Hopefully a few solid blows from it to them will do the job. Daryl's intent is to disable/incapacitate the goons. He is not trying to kill them.

Disable threats.

Combat
Karmic Effect: Opponents do not get any bonuses to Strike, Parry, or Dodge Daryl.
APM: 8 + 8 MT

MT-1: Drop Stun gun from Left hand as he moves behind the limited cover (sink counter).

APM-1: Right Hand Return fire with Sonic Pistol at closest attacking Goon
To Hit: 1d20+5 = 18 Damage: 3d6 = 9
Special Effect: Any roll that falls under AR , 1/2 of the damage rolled skips armor anyway to damage target inside it, If roll above AR as normal all damage skips armor.

MT-2,3: Left Hand Use his FW-170 to create defensive Solid Air Shield, between them and himself.
4 foot diameter wide Natural AR15 and SDC 50 Duration: 2 melees
Has no effect on sound or light based attacks, but should be effective against their bullets.

APM-2: Right Hand Return fire with Sonic Pistol at closest attacking Goon
To Hit: 1d20+5 = 14 Damage: 3d6 = 13
Special Effect: Any roll that falls under AR , 1/2 of the damage rolled skips armor anyway to damage target inside it, If roll above AR as normal all damage skips armor.

APM-3: Right Hand Return fire with Sonic Pistol at closest attacking Goon
To Hit: 1d20+5 = 22 Damage: 3d6 = 6
Special Effect: Any roll that falls under AR , 1/2 of the damage rolled skips armor anyway to damage target inside it, If roll above AR as normal all damage skips armor.

MT-4,5: Left Hand As/If needed , renew Solid Air Shield Defense.
4 foot diameter wide Natural AR15 and SDC 50 Duration: 2 melees
Has no effect on sound or light based attacks, but should be effective against their bullets.

APM-4: Right Hand Return fire with Sonic Pistol at closest attacking Goon
To Hit: 1d20+5 = 23 Damage: 3d6 = 11
Special Effect: Any roll that falls under AR , 1/2 of the damage rolled skips armor anyway to damage target inside it, If roll above AR as normal all damage skips armor.

APM-5: Right Hand Return fire with Sonic Pistol at closest attacking Goon
To Hit: 1d20+5 = 20 Damage: 3d6 = 14
Special Effect: Any roll that falls under AR , 1/2 of the damage rolled skips armor anyway to damage target inside it, If roll above AR as normal all damage skips armor.

MT-6,7: Left Hand As/If needed renew Solid Air Shield Defense.
4 foot diameter wide Natural AR15 and SDC 50 Duration: 2 melees
Has no effect on sound or light based attacks, but should be effective against their bullets.

APM-6: Right Hand Return fire with Sonic Pistol at closest attacking Goon
To Hit: 1d20+5 = 21 Damage: 3d6 = 9
Special Effect: Any roll that falls under AR , 1/2 of the damage rolled skips armor anyway to damage target inside it, If roll above AR as normal all damage skips armor.

APM-7: Right Hand Return fire with Sonic Pistol at closest attacking Goon
To Hit: 1d20+5 = 18 Damage: 3d6 = 12
Special Effect: Any roll that falls under AR , 1/2 of the damage rolled skips armor anyway to damage target inside it, If roll above AR as normal all damage skips armor.

MT-8: Stay aware of situation / conditions around him.

APM-8: Right Hand Return fire with Sonic Pistol at closest attacking Goon
To Hit: 1d20+5 = 19 Damage: 3d6 = 10
Special Effect: Any roll that falls under AR , 1/2 of the damage rolled skips armor anyway to damage target inside it, If roll above AR as normal all damage skips armor.

Side-Step Auto-Dodge as needed:
(Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 reduction to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 25
1d20+18 = 25
1d20+18 = 31
1d20+18 = 37
1d20+18 = 35
1d20+18 = 19 Natural 1 :(
1d20+18 = 28
1d20+18 = 38 Natural 20 :)
Last edited by DARYL on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:14 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 61/58%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 11


Skill Check:
Radio Basic: 1d100 = 8 /98%
GROUP 4:the elderly are like children
"Omega Base, copy you have Prototype J in custody. We will put a task order in for a Gramercy superbeing transport.
Will call back with ETA. You do have him in hand right?" the friendly operator acknowledges Wi-Fi's request, even if there was a hint of skepticism in the last little bit.

Pulse is a little antsy, especially after the tech goodies just revealed. He doesn't say words, but just looks to the sky, and groans. "Yeah lady, I'll get it done." not saying what he's really thinking, which is, I'm pretty sure I can figure it out.

Paragon is somewhat more mature (actually, he is quite a bit more). He simply has a recommendation: "I think we should go now."

Sentinel is a little distracted in the plane, and loses track of what's happening. He knows there are two prisoners inbound, but can't remember how far or how long it will take them to get here. No matter, really, there is still nothing happening here. He just has to wait.


"Then we go in. Drop me and impulse off at the armory. Pargaon and Sentinel can help Daryl out. Getting Prototype J contained and those goons after him distracted is probably a good start. The quicker he is out of the field the better before the super being transport arrives would be advisable to keep them from having to deal with him. I recommend you grab and fly him off if he won't go down easy I'd like to keep the Transport team off the field of battle. No need to risk them unnecessarily. I'll leave that up to you how exactly to do that. Impulse and I will help Spiderweb and Future with the armory. Maybe get one of the Juggerman suits up and running to help us." she nods. A good number of people and still they have some element of surprise this should be good. She didn't like to break up the team of Paragon and Impulse but she needs his tech skills in the armory and that forcefield of his would be a huge edge

"This is Wi-Fi to Base I have a team going into detain him now. We can have him brought to you so your team is not directly on the battlefield. We will update you on status of target as it changes Just let us know where to drop him. We have flyers so location is not a problem. Send Dossiers for members of the Order and Young Elite to the Transport team so they know what they could be getting into. Wi-Fi out" she tapped the radio took a breath. Now we get to see how my grand scheme goes the mutant thought to herself. All in all no one was dead yet..but they were a bit too spread out for her taste. Smaller engagements meant less risk, but less support as well.
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Faraday » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 44/43(+15% Arcane/Supernatural)
JIC: 1d20 = 1
JIC: 1d100 = 99

Faraday seems dazed for a moment after helping to put down the cyber-goon and taking the final blast from the minigun. Shaking his head he breathes deeply and ... finds his mind seeming to more fully 'wake up' from his long dirt nap. To have found the true stride of his intellect in a way that just wasn't there even for the years he has spent as Richard Rearden, with his genius readily recognized. Radio: "Tango down, objective secure, for now. Eyes on a tunnel entrance. There is also an arms cache and some sort of lab station here." he says quickly.

As he speaks Faraday moves up and puts a burst directly into the head of the cyber-goon before he reloads his weapon with smooth drilled actions that don't seem to require very much of his attention. "Okay team, that little scrap was loud. We might have some company soon, so be expecting it. My gut tells me to rush the tunnel but that just feels wrong rushing into a confined space when a badguy could come up behind us and drop a few grenades out of this box and straight down onto us. So lets not do that. We stay on plan." he says, sliding his weapon around to hang against his back as he speaks and then quickly doling out three grenades apiece for each person on his team (presuming there are enough). "Don't use these unless I call for them. I shouldn't need to say these are dangerous and even if you use them just right bureaucrats hear grenade and their tingly bits shrivel up. We don't want to do that paperwork if we don't have to. We all on the same page here?" he says.

Faraday pulls his sniper rifle around from his back and starts heading for the upper areas of the barn. "I'm going to set up and see if there is any fire support I can give anyone outside. But that is going to be loud as well. So you two be ready for anyone that comes calling once the music starts." he says as he climbs up looking for a firing position and setting himself up. Once in position he will scan around for targets/enemies within visual. Radio: "Faraday in position. Call out targets for fire support when able."

Faraday will attempt to fire on targets to the tactical advantage of others wherever able, including firing through walls or the like to hit targets inside the structure if he has enough visibility to shoot mostly accurately. While doing this he will continually call out locations/tactical information on any enemies that he can see over the radio channel.

Faraday Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+3 = 13
JIC/Magic: 1d20+4 = 7
JIC/Psionic: 1d20 = 15

Strike1(Burst from M82): 1d20+2 = 14 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 2d4 = 6 (x10) + 2d6 = 9(1d4 x 10, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike2(Burst from M82): 1d20+2 = 20 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 2d4 = 3 (x10) + 2d6 = 9(1d4 x 10, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike3(Burst from M82): 1d20+2 = 15 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 2d4 = 4 (x10) + 2d6 = 11(1d4 x 10, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike4(Burst from M82): 1d20+2 = 20 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 2d4 = 8 (x10) + 2d6 = 8(1d4 x 10, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike5(Burst from M82): 1d20+2 = 13 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 2d4 = 8 (x10) + 2d6 = 5(1d4 x 10, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)
Strike6(Burst from M82): 1d20+2 = 7 (+2 for Armor Penetration due to ammunition) Dmg: 2d4 = 5 (x10) + 2d6 = 3(1d4 x 10, +1d6 from ammunition, x2 for burst)

Parry: 1d20+6 = 20 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 24
Parry: 1d20+6 = 18 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 12
Parry: 1d20+6 = 24 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 26
Parry: 1d20+6 = 26 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 8
Parry: 1d20+6 = 23 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 13
Parry: 1d20+6 = 25 Dodge: 1d20+6 = 12
Faraday

Faraday Tracker
HP: 112/112
SDC: 300/300
PPE: 187/187

Natural AR: 14

Ectoplasmic Armor
Natural AR: 13 SDC: 300/300

Modern Armor/Class 4
AR: 17 SDC: 55/280

G11, Assault Rifle (HU2, GM Guide, pg 212)
    Cartridge: 4.7mm x 33mm caseless Feed: 50 round magazine
    Approx. Effective Range: 1320 ft ROF: Cyclic: 500-600/minute; Auto: 100/minute Damage: 3d6
    Special: 3 round short burst with no penalty.
User avatar
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:52 pm

Sentinel
Location: Aircraft with Wi-fi and Paragon. Headed to armory.

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440 /440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Spells: Wards- create two tokens with Curse (minor) Gas and Hiccups 90 PPE See bottom of OOC for effects.
OOC Comments
Wards (Level 10) Book of Magic pg. 138
Range: Varies with type.
Duration : Effects vary with type.
Saving Throw: Standard; spells are base 12, wards created by ritual
magic are 16.
P.P.E.: 90
The Wards invocation creates mystic symbols used to protect items of value, to protect dwellings, and as booby traps. The ward can be cast
on a door or window, a section of floor, a cabinet or on a specific item such as a book or statue. The ward symbols on the object are always
obvious, to serve as a warning. When somebody, other than the sorcerer who created them, touches the object, a spell is triggered. The following
wards can be created. Each ward invocation will create two separate wards, the ritual invocation will create three. The object to be warded must be present.
Alarm: A screeching, siren-like noise is instantly sounded and continues to blare for ten minutes. The sound can be easily heard through
closed doors up to 100 feet (30 m) away.
Fear: An aura of fear engulfs everybody within 20 feet (6 m) of the ward. Each person must roll to save vs magic or be overwhelmed by
terror. Effects are identical to the second level fear invocation.
Fire Bolt: The person touching the item is struck by a Fire Bolt causing 6D6 damage; no saving throw is applicable. Same as the fourth
level invocation.
Paralysis (lesser): The ward temporarily paralyzes the person's hand and arm for 1D4 hours. Effects are identical to the third level invocation.
Sleep: The ward will put to sleep everybody within a ten foot area around it. Each person must roll to save versus magic. The sleep
lasts for 6D6 minutes. Effects are identical to the fifth level spell.
Agony: The person who touches the object is wracked with agony for 2D8 melees. The effects are identical to the seventh level invocation.
Curse (minor): Inflicts a minor curse identical to the eighth level invocation except that it will linger for 1D6 weeks.
Curse (phobia): Inflicts a phobia curse identical to the ninth level
invocation except that it will linger for 1D4 weeks.
Banishment (counts as two wards): Will instantly force lesser supernatural beings from the area, just like the tenth level invocation.
Plus, the creature must leave the object where it rests.
After a ward has been triggered, its magic is used up and it disappears.
A ward can last for centuries if left undisturbed. The life span of a ward is 150 years per level of the mage.

Minor Curse
Range: Touch or 10 feet (3 m).
Duratio n : 24 hours per level of experience.
Saving Throw: Standard.
P.P.E.: Thirty-Five
The spell caster can inflict a curse in the form of minor physical disorders that cause a constant irritation. Such disorders include:
Gas: Some indigestion and nausea, bloated feeling. Farts once every two melees (pee-u). -2 on initiative, sneak attacks and prowl are impossible.
Hiccups: Annoying; interrupts speaking constantly. Language skills are - 1 5%, mental affinity (M.A.) is reduced by half. Prowl is impossible. Spells can still be cast with little difficulty.


Medical Doctor 115%/95% /1d100 = 82/1d100 = 57


Perception: 1d100 = 75 55% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 10/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 70

"Then we go in. Drop me and impulse off at the armory. Paragon and Sentinel can help Daryl out. Getting Prototype J contained and those goons after him distracted is probably a good start. The quicker he is out of the field the better before the super being transport arrives would be advisable to keep them from having to deal with him. I recommend you grab and fly him off if he won't go down easy I'd like to keep the Transport team off the field of battle. No need to risk them unnecessarily. I'll leave that up to you how exactly to do that. Impulse and I will help Spiderweb and Future with the armory. Maybe get one of the Juggerman suits up and running to help us." she nods.


”Ms. Wi-fi, I will take you now. Please both of you put and arm around the back of my kneck.” Sentinel directs them on how to hold on as he places his arm around each of them at his side. I hope I don't hurt her. he thinks finding the thought himself uncharacteristic being concerned with her safety.

”Ready? Here we go, lean your head forwards, you don’t want to get whiplash.” Sentinel kindly suggests with a small smile as he rapidly takes off towards the armory.

Speed 469;
7035 feet per melee or 1.33 miles. It will take two melee’s to reach the armory if the map scale of 2 miles is correct.
Last edited by Sentinel on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:52 pm

Ectype 3
On the plane with no snakes.

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Perception: 1d100 = 79 / 55% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 3/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 9 Jet Fighters 82% /1d100 = 27

"This is Wi-Fi to Base I have a team going into detain him now. We can have him brought to you so your team is not directly on the battlefield. We will update you on status of target as it changes Just let us know where to drop him. We have flyers so location is not a problem. Send Dossiers for members of the Order and Young Elite to the Transport team so they know what they could be getting into. Wi-Fi out.” she tapped the radio taking a breath.


”All nets- Have all detainees report to aircraft. Pickup rendezvous will be at Airport. Sentinel Out." he radios the clarification for the drop.

Sentinel in his impatience fiddles with a screw at the ramps edge. In his absentmindedness scanning for any arrival he forgets his strength and plucks it out with a *tink*. ”Oh? Sentinel says confused looking at what came off in his hand.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 22
Attacks: 8
Just in case
Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
19, 13, 12, 5, 1, 12, 9, 12

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
16, 14, 14, 9, 17, 2, 15, 5

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
8, 14, 20, 6, 14, 19, 14, 14
Last edited by Sentinel on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:53 pm

Ectype 5
Group 3:

With Webs

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 160/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Spells:

Perception: 1d100 = 1 55% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 9/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 2

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 88
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 35
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 63
Radio Basic 70% (+5%) / 1d100 = 98

"I ain't no need for power armor, I got jacked up!" The man says angrily, "I don't have faintest idea how to use the Juggerman armor."


Sentinel just about re-dominated the man thinking he somehow mistook the man for being under his control was surprised to see him about face and grumble to the armor. Interesting. I never saw that happen before. I wonder if augmentation makes him capable of that? Sentinel thinks before turning to Webs. ”Shall we Mr. Webs?” Sentinel ask motioning with a sweep of his arm turning to follow the seemingly young Future.

Ms. Wi-fi, Webs and myself are headed into the bunker. Sentinel radios.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 8
Attacks: 8
Just in case defensive actions as required.

Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
13, 2, 17, 5, 3, 5, 18, 3

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
1, 12, 8, 6, 19, 6, 18, 15

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
11, 16, 9, 1, 16, 12, 1, 8
Last edited by Sentinel on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Sentinel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:53 pm

Ectype 6
Group 2:
Location: With Daryl

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 130/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link


Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Spells: [/b]

Perception: 1d100 = 50 /55% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 14/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 32

Prowl: Prowl 90% / 1d100 = 99
Intelligence 82% / 1d100 = 25
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100 = 88


Sentinel dashes in the back door, smashing glass all over the place. He's immediately presented with three targets. Not really noticing anything different about the three humans, he dominates the closet one. It turns out the guy is burbling mess and not really capable of any sort of action! No one shoot as the golem though, that's a plus.

With one dominated Sentinel bend him to his will to attack his allies. He then turns his will upon the other two to also force them to desist their fighting. ”Mr. Daryl are you alright? That was a pair of nasty hits!” Sentinel asks concern on his face. Turning to the three, ”Apologize to him right now. I better see groveling.” he commands them having them to apologize to Daryl for their rudeness.

With that out of the way, ”All right stand up, where are the others at? Where did they go?” he urges them to lead the way.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 17
Attacks: 8
Actions 1-3: Instructing the goons.
Action 4-8: Follows them taking defensive actions as necessary. Will cast dominate on any others that they cross paths with.

Parry Bonus: +13; 8d20:
2, 2, 2, 18, 14, 15, 9, 19

Auto-dodge: +8; 8d20:
1, 18, 18, 10, 1, 1, 18, 2

Dodge Bonus: +14; 8d20:
7, 6, 18, 7, 13, 2, 12, 1
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 190/190 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 440/440 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
User avatar
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:32 am

Perception: 1d100 = 84 of 30%
Initiative: 1d20 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 20
JIC%: 1d100 = 32
Sentinel wrote:Ectype 5
Group 3:

With Webs

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 160/190 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 440/440 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee

Spells:

Perception: Original post: 1d100 = 1 55% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: Original post: 1d20 = 9/ D100 JiC: / Original post: 1d100 = 2

Prowl: Prowl 90% / Original post: 1d100 = 88
Intelligence 82% / Original post: 1d100 = 35
Detect Ambush 85% / Original post: 1d100 = 63
Radio Basic 70% (+5%) / Original post: 1d100 = 98

"I ain't no need for power armor, I got jacked up!" The man says angrily, "I don't have faintest idea how to use the Juggerman armor."


Sentinel just about re-dominated the man thinking he somehow mistook the man for being under his control was surprised to see him about face and grumble to the armor. Interesting. I never saw that happen before. I wonder if augmentation makes him capable of that? Sentinel thinks before turning to Webs. ”Shall we Mr. Webs?” Sentinel ask motioning with a sweep of his arm turning to follow the seemingly young Future.

Ms. Wi-fi, Webs and myself are headed into the bunker. Sentinel radios.

Initiative: Original post: 1d20+7 = 8
Attacks: 8
Just in case defensive actions as required.

Parry Bonus: +13; Original post: 8d20:
13, 2, 17, 5, 3, 5, 18, 3

Auto-dodge: +8; Original post: 8d20:
1, 12, 8, 6, 19, 6, 18, 15

Dodge Bonus: +14; Original post: 8d20:
11, 16, 9, 1, 16, 12, 1, 8


Barney is about to point out that we are supposed to be waiting for Wi-fi before going into the Bunker when Sentinel gives his order. He sighs and attempts to quietly follow the cyborg.

He wonders why he can not see Future, he will have to discuss it with the youth later, it may be important to know how people can gt past his vision.

He will be prepared to throw up a force field bubble around any enemy who attempts to attack us.

Actions: Actions per round 5
Action 1) Sneak after the cyborg: Prowl 1d100 = 77 0f 65%, prepare to throw force field around foe: Attack 1d20+3 = 22, Parry if Needed 1d20+8 = 16
Action 2) Attack with spear if needed: 1d20+7 = 11, Spear Damage 5d6+30 = 51, Parry with spear 1d20+8 = 11
Action 3) Attack with spear if needed: 1d20+7 = 25, Spear Damage 5d6+30 = 53, Parry with spear 1d20+8 = 26
Action 4) Attack with spear if needed: 1d20+7 = 14, Spear Damage 5d6+30 = 52, Parry with spear 1d20+8 = 18
Action 5: Reserved for Dodge: 1d20+4 = 14
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Ms. Wi-fi, I will take you now. Please both of you put and arm around the back of my kneck.” Sentinel directs them on how to hold on as he places his arm around each of them at his side. I hope I don't hurt her. he thinks finding the thought himself uncharacteristic being concerned with her safety.

”Ready? Here we go, lean your head forwards, you don’t want to get whiplash.” Sentinel kindly suggests with a small smile as he rapidly takes off towards the armory.


"Lets get there...before someone loses what little surprise we have. Sooner I lock down that armory the better." she held on putting up her Force Aura. Once there she can lockdown and change the passwords on the armory and any equipment in there that could be used against them.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:59 pm

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:18 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


WE SHALL SEE Group 1: Faraday, Spaceman, Battletoad; Group 2: Daryl; Ectype 6 Group 3: Webs, Future; Ectype 5 Group 4: Wi-Fi, Sentinel, Paragon, Pulse

GROUP 1:dealing with the help, be there in a sec
Spaceman keeps buzzing back and forth up the tunnel giving frenetic reports to Faraday and Battletoad. He's not any bigger than a fly so the danger of being spotted is minimal. Or so he says.

Battletoad takes up position, splitting her attention between the tunnel and the back door. She smiles (weird for frog, but it works), "Right, no paperwork."

Poking his head and rifle out the larger door on the other side of the barn, Faraday has a good view of the house. He can see people rushing around in the foyer. They are disappearing into a room just to the right. He unfortunately cannot identify them. He also sees three of the non-cybered goons wielding assault rifles. Two are in stylish, shiny suits. The other is in a track suit. He's got grenades in the pockets of the warm up jacket. The other two appear to have grenade launchers on the AKs in their hands.

They are arguing in Russian. The main conflict is whether to go to the house and help the "boss", or to go to the barn and take the tunnel, or to just bug out.

Just then Spaceman zooms up to Faraday and frantically says, "There are people in the tunnel! They're heading north!!!! I, uh, I think one might be Prototype J."

GROUP 2:try a tomato, plato
Daryl takes cover and begins defensive fire against the goons. He's well aware that he may be acting in the capacity of bait or a distraction as he observers Sentinel's ectype approach and begin to control the goons. The golem makes short work. One of the goons is stunned and pretty useless, the other two seem ready and willing to do whatever the ectype demands.

Simultaneously the two goons say, "We are sorry boss. We do as we are told and do not think about our actions. We are sorry boss." Then after the bow and scrape a bit, they stand up and say, "They went down the escape tunnel to the secret room." They turn towards the front of the house, "This way boss, it's under the stair." They turn and lead the way to the main foyer where two stairways lead up to the second floor. Under one of them a closet door is thrown open and a "secret" hatch in the floor removed and propped on the wall.

There's a ladder down to a tunnel about ten feet below. The tunnel is low ceilinged, only six feet high, and about that wide. The ceiling is covered in plywood and regularly spaced 4x4 supports. The floor is hard packed dirt. There is a string of electric lights running down one side. It heads almost due north.

Map
Image


GROUP 3:let's make this a bit more obvious
Webs and Sentinel enter the tractor shed. It is pretty much a standard tractor shed that hasn't been used in a while. The kind of shed that comes with the house, but the yuppy owners don't have a clue what to do with the equipment or the utilitarian structure. And there is a 6'x6' hole in the floor with a winch and cable setup for raising and lowering heavy equipment from the subterranean room below. There are lights on and much activity down there, even before the two Omegas take a look.

The cyborg puppet says, "Sounds like they are moving out."

Future's disembodied voice says, "Looks like they are moving out. More tunnel heading north and south. Four guys down here packing up."

GROUP 4:the elderly are like children
"Sigh." That's the distinctly unprofessional comment from the super containment operator. "Call us when you actually have him, okay? We're not sending someone into a hot zone."

Wi-Fi and a skeptical Pulse grab onto the original Sentinel. With a WHOOOOOOSH the golem speeds off and arrives in seconds at the tractor shed. He finds that his ectype and the other Omegas have entered the building just ahead of him.

Paragon pauses a second as Sentinel and the others zoom off into the distance. He shakes his head and mumbles "Finally." The nearby ectype can hear the grumbling. The the young man leaps off the ground and zooms off on his own, also at a considerable speed. He lands near the rear of the house where Sentinel's other other ectype and Daryl were having their little dinner party.

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:
    nothing!
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:12 pm

New Perception Skill 106% Rolled: 1d100 = 34
JIC: 1d20 = 11 , 1d100 = 52

Daryl notices Sentinel's ease with the goons. He subdued the threat without killing or seriously hurting them. Even more than that, he had some power that allowed him to quickly convince them to switch sides, and provide useful information. Thinking, Very useful.. Daryl recovers his stun gun and follows them.

Without pause, Daryl proceeds into the escape tunnel. He realizes he shouldn't use firearms that could cause a cave in. He holsters his Sonic Pistol, but keeps out his stun gun in the hand he picked it up with. He makes use of his Anti-Gravity Ring to boost his speed in pursuit of the fleeing criminal. Spd 24 x 3 = 72 ft per second ~49 MPH.

JIC-Combat
Karmic Effect: Opponents do not get any bonuses to Strike, Parry, or Dodge Daryl.
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 17
APM: 8 + 8 MT +4 ST-Thinking
(Speed Tasking allows for 1/2 thinking about a 3rd thing without penalty)

MT-1: Retrieve Stun Gun
APM-1: Follow to Escape Tunnel
ST-1: Thinking, Very useful..

MT-2: Look down / access tunnel.
APM-2: Anti-Gravity Ring Assisted soft landing for jumping down.
ST-2: Thinking, Avoid weapons that increase chance of cave in.

MT-3: Holster Sonic Pistol.
APM-3: Proceed with Anti-Gravity Ring assisted pursuit down the tunnel.
ST-3: Thinking, Criminal land speed unknown, destination unknown.

MT-4: Stay aware of conditions / environment.
APM-4: Proceed with Anti-Gravity Ring assisted pursuit down the tunnel.
ST-4: Thinking, Scanning conditions.

MT-5,6,7,8: Stay aware of conditions / environment.
APM-5,6,7,8: Continue Anti-Gravity Ring assisted pursuit.

IF catches up to them, Daryl intends to close in and attempt to subdue Prototype J in Hand to Hand combat. Daryl does not intend to kill him, he intends to subdue /capture / arrest him. The 2 actions listed above (APM-3, and APM-4) could have traveled up to about ~270ft down the tunnel. (15s per round / 8 actions) = 1.875 seconds per action x 2 actions = ~3.75 seconds x 72ft per second = up to ~270ft.

IF he catches up soon enough .. Alternate actions:

APM-5: Jab Punch To Hit: 1d20+10 = 14 Damage 1d4+5 = 7
APM-6: Snap Kick To Hit: 1d20+10 = 26 Damage 1d6+5 = 10
APM-7: Back Hand To Hit: 1d20+10 = 15 Damage 1d4+5 = 6
APM-9: Karate Style Kick: To Hit: 1d20+10 = 13 Damage 2d4+5 = 9

Side Step Auto Dodge as Needed: (only needs 1ft of movement to work)
(Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 reduction to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 21
1d20+18 = 26
1d20+18 = 21
1d20+18 = 27
1d20+18 = 34
1d20+18 = 29
1d20+18 = 23
1d20+18 = 35
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:02 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 34
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 18

GROUP 4:the elderly are like children
"Sigh." That's the distinctly unprofessional comment from the super containment operator. "Call us when you actually have him, okay? We're not sending someone into a hot zone."


"Negative, Deploy a team on a spot near enough ,but not in my hot zone, for my flyers to bring them off BEFORE I start getting them. I don't want to wait for your teams to be deployed as I get prisoners. My flyers will remove targets from my battlefield to prevent them from doing harm and isolate them so you can contain them. Your teams will have the Omegas carrying villains to assist you. I can also have one of my teammates leave his duplicates to assist in containment and provide additional security. Have your team deployed and ready to contain. Pick a spot not around civilians or on the field of battle If you need help picking one I can help. Have them in place and ready to receive NOW. I have pickups for you already. Operator, Remember the 6 P's: Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. Wi-Fi out." she taps the radio and speaks more stern and absolutely.

"Have teams ready to receive people we fly out to them. How can they not get it? Does CHIMAERA hire idiots for thier controllers?" she thought. how is the idea difficult a flyer carry them from a battlefield and deal with them alone and not with his allies around him. Wi-Fi wanted to reduce the risk of extended close quarters combat by getting troublesome opponents of the field quickly with out knocking them out. Brute and others might enjoy a good brawl, but the people they were up against were far more dangerous than the usual foes of Omegas. It was not wise to engage in extended combat. Especially when the mummy could clone and one had a death field.

Wi-Fi and a skeptical Pulse grab onto the original Sentinel. With a WHOOOOOOSH the golem speeds off and arrives in seconds at the tractor shed. He finds that his ectype and the other Omegas have entered the building just ahead of him.


"They listen well don't they?" she though and noted to remind them of chain of command later, for now there was more pressing issues . Perhaps she was having a bad day or just cranky. In any event giving them a hard time
would help nothing and accomplish even less.

"Lets see if the armory has a electronic or combination lock on it..if it does we change the code. Once it is locked down anyone inside and its contents should be out of enemy reach." The mutant looks for a security, locking mechanisms and panels.
(if she sees Spiderweb

"Spiderwebs, status report?" she asked the Web-slinging omega as she looks about.

"Faraday, I have Daryl, Paragon and a Sentinel headed your way." she adds via radio to her XO.

(if she sees the packing crew)
"This isn't good. They know we're here or they are planning to move...eitherway we can't let that happen. Any sign of the order or Young elite other than Prototype J yet?"
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 am

Perception: 1d100 = 41out of 30
Initiative: 1d20 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 5
JIC%: 1d100 = 65

Barney keeps his voice as low as possible, not entirely certain of the sensitivity of the microphone, "It appears there are four of the enemy inside who are packing things up to leave as we speak. There is a north/south tunnel below, Sentinel ordered the guard inside then followed, I followed them, the guard opened the entrance but did not go down yet...possibly he is waiting for the winch to raise a platform or something. I sent Future to scout ahead as he clearly has excellent stealth abilities."
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:31 pm

DIEGO VERDE
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Time: 1:19 pm
Weather: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ds5hxx5MEN_kE7Luml1IIIztRLA&usp=sharing


YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ME? Group 1: Faraday, Spaceman, Battletoad; Group 2: Daryl; Ectype 6 Group 3: Webs, Future; Ectype 5 Group 4: Wi-Fi, Sentinel, Paragon, Pulse

GROUP 1:dealing with the help, be there in a sec


GROUP 2:an underground movement
Daryl is the first to drop down the ladder, the ectype and his thralls hanging back for some reason. The subterranean corridor he is in, at the foot of the ladder, is about 20 feet long. Behind Dayrl, the wall is a dead end, with the ladder hanging on it's vertical surface. At the end of the corridor is a t-junction. To the left, heading north, he can see the goons retreating, about a 100' away. He can hear more activity at the end of the he can certainly hear them. To the right, southward, the tunnel heads several hundred more feet, with a small spot of light and voices coming from that direction as well. Chasing after the goons, Daryl zips up the hall and stops just short of the next junction. In the dim light he can't tell who is continuing north, but at least two or three people are running that direction. The rest are yelling bustling in a well lit room off to his left (westward).

GROUP 3:it's dark in hear
Webs is at the top of the steep access to the armory below. As he finish his detailed report of the situation, he hears more people coming into the room. Future's next update is a little panicked, compared especially to his super calm from earlier.
"Boss four more bad guys just got here, and they're almost done with power armor! Are we going to do something"

GROUP 4:following is the new leading
Wi fi arrives at the shed accompanied by a whole crew of others. She peeks inside to see the light coming from from the opening, but Webs is only discernible as an outline, the deep black of his suit blending into the darkened interior. From the room below she had hear the hustle and bustle below.

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:
    nothing!
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
Image
User avatar
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: West Coast is the Best Coast!

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:56 am

Perception: 1d100 = 17/43
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 68
Radio: Basic:

1d100 = 4 / 98
1d100 = 66 / 98
1d100 = 79 / 98

GROUP 3:it's dark in hear
Webs is at the top of the steep access to the armory below. As he finish his detailed report of the situation, he hears more people coming into the room. Future's next update is a little panicked, compared especially to his super calm from earlier.
"Boss four more bad guys just got here, and they're almost done with power armor! Are we going to do something"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Barney keeps his voice as low as possible, not entirely certain of the sensitivity of the microphone, "It appears there are four of the enemy inside who are packing things up to leave as we speak. There is a north/south tunnel below, Sentinel ordered the guard inside then followed, I followed them, the guard opened the entrance but did not go down yet...possibly he is waiting for the winch to raise a platform or something. I sent Future to scout ahead as he clearly has excellent stealth abilities."


"We are indeed. We will engage soon as the guards Sentinel has under his control are out the way. I'll give the signal." She answered. The time for stealth was over. that Armory had to be taken. it was the most defensible are and with the weapons and power armor they could bolster their forces. she entered the shed and took a spot near Webs once she is sure it is him.

"Spiderweb, Hows are ya?" she said stepping into the shed.

"Sentinel, have our new friends we do not need go to a spot to wait for control to get them. If they can get some of the ones not charmed to go was well that would be nice, but not necessary. Then we take the armory. I'd rather not risk them turning on us in a fight." she told the ectypes/sentinel. As she does she senses around her for alarms or security that could prove a problem and attempts to disable it if she can.

GROUP 2:an underground movement
Daryl is the first to drop down the ladder, the ectype and his thralls hanging back for some reason. The subterranean corridor he is in, at the foot of the ladder, is about 20 feet long. Behind Dayrl, the wall is a dead end, with the ladder hanging on it's vertical surface. At the end of the corridor is a t-junction. To the left, heading north, he can see the goons retreating, about a 100' away. He can hear more activity at the end of the he can certainly hear them. To the right, southward, the tunnel heads several hundred more feet, with a small spot of light and voices coming from that direction as well. Chasing after the goons, Daryl zips up the hall and stops just short of the next junction. In the dim light he can't tell who is continuing north, but at least two or three people are running that direction. The rest are yelling bustling in a well lit room off to his left (westward).


"Faraday, Daryl, Whats your status? We are going to take the armory first then make our move Help might be needed here . It may trip an alarm if I can't shutdown security here. Wi-Fi out" the mutant radios. All there fancy tricks could be countered. they have yet to any real hitters except for Prototype J. This had Wi-Fi concerned.

Once the Ectypes/sentinel sends away the goons and the team is ready:
Take the armory, expect heavy hitters to be ready to hit run if needed. Stay frosty and no show boating. Remember we're a team, Omega or Teen Force Ultra. Today we stand as one. Lets do this." the mutant add.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Spiderweb » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 86 of 30
Initiative: 1d20 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 2
JIC%: 1d100 = 62

Barney is preparing something, it will take him a few seconds, but he can put up a web to fill the whole room...well up to a 30' radius anyway. He says, "I am preparing to fill the area with webbing, it will take me roughly 12 seconds of concentration. It may not fully prevent the others from action, but should prevent them from moving rapidly and may impair their attacks."

He has never tried a capture web on such a large area and is not certain of the full effect.

He adds, "I will armor myself before entering the room, as I will be essentially immobile until the web is finished."

So saying, he activates his APS: Bone and covers himself with his arachnoid exoskeleton before acrobatically leaping into the room.

Actions: 5
Action 1: Armor and enter Back Flip 1d100 = 35 of 98% (Current state: AR 13, 213 SDC)
Action 2-5: Create 30' radius capture web.
User avatar
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:35 pm

New Perception Skill 106% Rolled: 1d100 = 55
JIC: 1d20 = 20 , 1d100 = 33

Daryl monitors the Omega Radio chatter while he continues,

WiFi wrote:"Faraday, Daryl, Whats your status?"


Daryl responds on Omega encrypted Radio speed tasking talking 2x faster than normal speech, "J.pursuit.tunnel"

Maniacal Laugh wrote:In the dim light he can't tell who is continuing north, but at least two or three people are running that direction. The rest are yelling bustling in a well lit room off to his left (westward).


Quickly (Speed Tasking) analyzing the sounds as he approaches, Daryl only slows a little until he makes his choice .. Unless one of the voices to the westward sounds like Prototype J , or Daryl can make out what they are saying and it seems like Prototype J is there .. otherwise Daryl moves on after the two heading north.

Daryl continues to quickly zip at super human speed assisted by his Anti-Gravity Ring Spd24x3= Spd 72 ft per second ~49 MPH.

JIC-Combat
Karmic Effect: Opponents do not get any bonuses to Strike, Parry, or Dodge Daryl.
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 6
APM: 8 + 8 MT +4 ST-Thinking
(Speed Tasking allows for 1/2 thinking about a 3rd thing without penalty 'ST')

MT-1: Listen and observe Conditions / Suspects .. Pursuing Prototype J 1st priority as WiFi ordered.
APM-1: Continue Tunnel Pursuit as needed .. Pursuing Prototype J 1st priority as WiFi ordered.
ST-1: Monitoring Omega Radio Chatter

MT-2: Respond to WiFi (as above)
APM-2: Continue Tunnel Pursuit as needed .. Pursuing Prototype J 1st priority as WiFi ordered.
ST-2: Listen and observe Conditions / Suspects .. Pursuing Prototype J 1st priority as WiFi ordered.

MT-3,4,5,6,7,8: Listen and observe Conditions / Suspects .. Pursuing Prototype J 1st priority as WiFi ordered.
APM-3,4,5,6,7,8: Continue Tunnel Pursuit as needed .. Pursuing Prototype J 1st priority as WiFi ordered.
ST-3,4: Monitoring Omega Radio Chatter

If catches up to Prototype J, Daryl intends to close in and attempt to subdue Prototype J in Hand to Hand combat. Daryl does not intend to kill him, he intends to subdue /capture / arrest him. The 2 actions listed above (APM-1, and APM-2) could have traveled up to about ~270ft down the tunnel. (15s per round / 8 actions) = 1.875 seconds per action x 2 actions = ~3.75 seconds x 72ft per second = up to ~270ft .. if run for whole 1st melee up to as much as ~1,080ft .. if still running this whole second melee up to as much as ~2,160ft.

If he catches up soon enough .. Possible alternate actions:
APM-3: Start with a shot from Stun Gun To Hit 1d20+5 = 21
Save or Stunned -10 Strike, Parry , Dodge for 2d4 = 6 rounds

APM-4: Jab Punch To Hit: 1d20+10 = 13 Damage 1d4+5 = 6
APM-5: Snap Kick To Hit: 1d20+10 = 30 Damage 1d6+5 = 8 Natural 20 (Karmic) automatic KO for 3d4 = 10 rounds
APM-6: Back Hand To Hit: 1d20+10 = 14 Damage 1d4+5 = 9
APM-7: Karate Style Kick: To Hit: 1d20+10 = 15 Damage 2d4+5 = 12
APM-8: Upper Cut punch To Hit 1d20+10 = 17 Damage 1d4+5 = 8

Side Step Auto Dodge as Needed: (only needs 1ft of movement to work)
(Can side step even guns and energy blasts with only a -5 reduction to the bellow)
1d20+18 = 32
1d20+18 = 20
1d20+18 = 21
1d20+18 = 24
1d20+18 = 33
1d20+18 = 24
1d20+18 = 24
1d20+18 = 32

Auto-Parry as needed:
1d20+17 = 31
1d20+17 = 22
1d20+17 = 27
1d20+17 = 35
1d20+17 = 27
1d20+17 = 28
1d20+17 = 26
1d20+17 = 20
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby Wi-Fi » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 pm

Daryl responds on Omega encrypted Radio speed tasking talking 2x faster than normal speech, "J.pursuit.tunnel"


" be careful, Do not engage him alone. We're tough, but not invincible. Hook up with Faraday's team and then engage. Prototype will likely have allies." she responds to Daryl. This was not wise to spread to thin.

Barney is preparing something, it will take him a few seconds, but he can put up a web to fill the whole room...well up to a 30' radius anyway. He says, "I am preparing to fill the area with webbing, it will take me roughly 12 seconds of concentration. It may not fully prevent the others from action, but should prevent them from moving rapidly and may impair their attacks."

He has never tried a capture web on such a large area and is not certain of the full effect.

He adds, "I will armor myself before entering the room, as I will be essentially immobile until the web is finished."

So saying, he activates his APS: Bone and covers himself with his arachnoid exoskeleton before acrobatically leaping into the room.


"Good plan, Focus on quick take downs people. I want this place locked down ASAP.." she answered activating her aura and became a familiar silvery metallic shade.
OOC Comments
Wi-Fi's character sheet
[OOC]bonuses in green apply only when Force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6


Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
[/OOC]
User avatar
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Bravo - Big Ol' Jet Airliner

Postby DARYL » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Rolls Carried:

Wi-Fi wrote:" be careful, Do not engage him alone. We're tough, but not invincible. Hook up with Faraday's team and then engage. Prototype will likely have allies."


As Daryl was monitoring Omega Radio Traffic .. when he hears WiFi's change in orders .. abandoning the pursuit of Prototype J that she had ordered .. to now an order to 'hook up' with Faraday's team instead .. Daryl, comes to a stop .. spends one of the MT actions after he hears this to reply .. speed tasking talking 2x as fast over Omega encrypted radio channel, "Acknowledged.Abandon.J.Pursuit.For.Hook.Up."

Daryl will then (as ordered) stop his pursuit to the north after Prototype J .. heading back to his last known location for Faraday .. He turns around heads back south .. back the way he had come .. back to the ladder coming down .. back out of the tunnels .. back up to the house above ground .. Probably the rest of next round just getting back up and out at the house.
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (Gone) SDC 0/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(11/20) , B (20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 4/10
  • (2)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
User avatar
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 am

Previous

Return to Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests