OMEGA BASE: Synthesis

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

OMEGA BASE: Synthesis

Postby Blackhaunt » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:32 pm

The Omega Base
Size: One City Block.

Bedrooms:
1: Unoccupied
2: Black Dog
3: Unoccupied
4: Spiderweb
5: Zhana
6: Unoccupied
7: Wi-Fi
8: Unoccupied
9: Unoccupied
10: Unoccupied
11: Unoccupied
12: Unoccupied
13: Unoccupied
14: Unoccupied
15: Unoccupied
16: Unoccupied
17: Brute
18: Empire
Each bedroom, 1 to 7 and 9 to 18 are a spacious Fifteen foot by Twenty foot space. Including a bed, dresser, desk, computer, side table and alarm clock. Each bedroom has a small bathroom including a corner shower, toilet and sink. There are no bathtubs in the building anywhere.
Bedroom 8 is for the main leader of the Omegas and is much larger.
Each room has a lock on the door and each person has their own key into the rooms.

General Areas of the Omega Base:
19: A general access hallway between the bedrooms (1 to 18), the Gym (20), and living area (32).

20: Full sized gym including free weights, sparing mats and boxing ring and other such training machines. Overhead is a oval shaped track for running with a small staircase leading to it.
Includes:
    Automated Racquet-Ball launcher rigged to Targetting system [200 payload] installed in Gym (or perhaps moveable to allow for use w Gymnastics area, Climbing Walls, and/or Sparring area to allow those w super-speed/reflexes to train and maintain)

21: A full sized pool with low and high diving boards for those that swim to keep in shape.

22: A full memorial hedge garden with statues of the fallen Omegas of the past to remind us of who died so that we may live.
Statues:
Amber
Coldsnap
Enigma
Flashfire
Ghost II
James Peacecroft
Mason
Pooka
Spectre
Steele
Titan

23: (not marked but located in the upper left hand side of the garage) Elevator leading to the second floor hanger bay. Three helicopters reside within the hangerbay. One for each team.

24: Large garage area that can fit a maximum of 30 vehicles (currently holds 3 APCs and personal vehicles for the team members). Includes a full repair bay and car lift for those who like to work on the vehicles.

25: The Omegas war room. Large Citynet display screen with massive computer systems. Two smaller two man computer terminals on either side. Two full holographic displays are located on either side of the Large Citynet display screen. This room is encoded so only the team leaders and their seconds in command have access. Also contains a small medbay.

26: This is a public conference room should the Omegas need to make a statement to the Media, Mayor, etc etc.

27: A full sized armory including extra weapons, explosives, Omega Suits, ammunition, and all the other items that may be needed but kept under lock and key. A full high-tech workbench is located inside with a full cabinet of components for crafting. There is a secret exit in the armory. The ceiling irises open allowing the Baron to fly out.
Armory Details
Vault Door (3" thick steel door)
--SDC: 500
Vault Walls:
--SDC: 500 each (all sides)
Stored:
Spare Headset Mics
Spare Omega Suits
Integral E-clip recharging station tied into the grid (5 recharging ports)
(3) MP-5 Sub-Machineguns
(3) S&W 12 Gauge Shotguns
(20) Beretta 9mm Pistols
(20) Pepper Spray Canisters
(20) Spring-Loaded, Collapsible Billy Clubs
(20) Suits of Point Blank armor (A.R.: 13, SDC: 120)
(5) Laser Rifles (Range: 1800', Damage: 5d6, RoF: Single shot, Payload: 20 shots)

28: Security room for the Armory. The armor itself is a sealed vault requiring a retinal scan to be used to gain access. The security room itself has monitors for the entire Omega base (not including the bedrooms) and security programs controlling the automated defenses outside the building.
Security Room Details:
Vault Door w/5-digit alphanumeric cipher lock (3" thick steel door)
--SDC: 500
Vault Walls:
--SDC: 500 each (all sides)

29: A full pantry/Larder. Stocked with a good ammount of food and full wine racks.

30: A massive dining room with three tables for the three teams of the Omegas.

31: A fully stocked kitchen and laundry facility.

32: The Common Room: 4 skeeball game machines. 2 classic arcade game machines. 3 Massive citynet terminals. A large, all-purpose confrence table with chairs. A fully stocked bar. Fully stocked bookshelves. A large citynet monitor. A couch and five chairs. And even a fully stocked coke machine. This room is where the Omegas live when they are not fighting crime or Sleeping. Enjoy the room.

Outside the base:
Surrounding the base is a massive two foot thick wall made of reinforced concrete standing ten feet high. Security cameras are posted every fifty feet and motion sensor lights every 75. Scanners are posted every 150 feet around the outside of the base that are linked to the security computers, allowing the automated defenses to automatically defend the base against hostile attacks on the base.

Security:
Retinal Scanners located at the main gate to the grounds, armory and security room, war room, and garage.

Automated defensive turrets (hidden in the ground until they are needed.)

Bio scanners at the entrances of the building keyed to the Omegas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RETROPOLIS
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2043
Weather: Outside: Sunny, warm, bright (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: 4:30 pm

When they arrive at the base, they notice the Owlplane hovering above. A rope ladder hangs from the bottom of it, touching the roof of the building. Loading the people and element inside, most of the TFU takes seats in the Common Room. Some doze off, some stare in silence. Rocket Dog goes to play arcade games.

Brute receives a message on his cell phone.

Need your smartest on this project. Come up when ready.

-Owl

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Re: OMEGA BASE: Synthesis

Postby Jay Sark » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Percep: 49%: 1d100 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 1 1d100 = 63

Back at base, Jay settles down and picks room 14 as his own. He pulls his gear into the room and then makes his way into the shower to get the smell of the sewer and the blight off of himself.

Once he's all cleaned up, Jay makes his way to the kitchen and starts to deal himself a sandwich, taking his time as he waits for any of the other to walk in looking for food. When/if they do, Jay will smile and try to start up some conversation, "Want me to deal you in." He motions to the sandwich he's making, "There's plenty of other stuff here too, I'm just not a cook. So slapping some meat and cheese between some bread is about the extent of mine alility."
Jay Sark
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Black Dog » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Black Dog
Perception: 60% (+5% in wide open spaces , +10% when in darkness) / 1d100 = 83
STATS AND CONDITIONS
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 30
Weapon in hand: Armed With Balance Claw
  • Damage: Punch Damage + 2D4 S.D.C. + PS Bonus
  • Range: Hand to hand combat, self
  • S.D.C.: 15. -5 to strike, small target. Only struck when targeted.
  • Bonuses: +3 to strike, +4 to parry, +2 to disarm.
Omega Suit: A.R.: 17 SDC: 250/200
Stat Tracker: A.R.: 13 H.P.: 52/52; S.D.C.: 397/137
Conditions:
  • Positive: Lycanthropy (Adv. Smell, Hearing, Night Vision, Supernatural Strength), Super-Regeneration, Feral (Vision is twice as good as normal), Extraordinary P.P., Extraordinary P.E., Extraordinary Speed, Shadow Cloak, Radar, He's a F@&#*$G WEREWOLF: Horror Factor 16
  • Negative:

Black Dog immediately sniffs around the outdoor areas of the compound to see if any new scents or edible animals have appeared since his last inspection. If nothing entertaing turns up, BD heads to the kitchen.

Jay wrote: "Want me to deal you in." He motions to the sandwich he's making, "There's plenty of other stuff here too, I'm just not a cook. So slapping some meat and cheese between some bread is about the extent of mine alility."

"Oh, thanks man! I'll take six. Hold the mustard." Black Dog replies to Sark and then lays himself out in the lounge to watch TV.
Eat Your Heart Out; It's Black Dog
A Dogs Life, by Tom Regan
~ I looked long into the abyss and sure enough it stared back; but the lack of light just made me laugh; it may be dark, I am darker still; darker than the deepest black. ~
~ If it ain't a mess, it'll do till the mess gets here. Just for once I'd like to see all these things sort of straightened out, with each person getting exactly what he deserves. It might give me some confidence in this universe. ~
~ I might be a crazy bastard. But I may be the only sane one left. I think the truth is always simple. It has pretty much got to be. It needs to be simple enough for a child to understand. Otherwise it'd be too late. By the time you figured it out it would be too late.~
~ If the Law we followed brought us to this, of what use was the Law? Justice is for victims, hell is for the wicked; sure we can forgive our enemies, but not before they're dead. Revenge is the sweetest morsel that ever was cooked in hell, it's the best we can do for them; and, probably goes without saying, if you go in for revenge you should make it as complete as possible. ~
excerpts from A Dog's Life, by Tom Regan
by way of Walter Scott, Heinrich Heine, Robert Barr, Cormac McCarthy and Joseph Heller.
Black Dog
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:55 am

Conditions: Human Form

Perception: 48% 1d100 = 26 (SUCCESS)

JIC: 1d20 = 1 (Nat. 1!)
1d100 = 16

Brute returns to HQ a bit humbled. They cleaned our clocks. Still... mission was accomplished and no one died. Small favors.

He returns to human form as he enters HQ, and sees Breach and black Dog head directly for food. However, Clint joins TFU in the briefing room.

"Ladies. Gentlemen."

No sooner is he seated than he receives the message from Owl.

Owl wrote:Need your smartest on this project. Come up when ready.

-Owl

Clint looks at the phone briefly. Smartest... in what exactly? The dimensional portal?

Brute taps his communicator.

"I need Cascade and Breach to the roof, please." Other Omegas might be able to help... when they return from their mission. Right now, this'll have to do.

He sends a text message to Bravo Team.

"Wi-Fi, do you have a sitrep or an estimated ETA? May have a tech job that needs assistance at HQ."

Clint will make his way to the roof, hopefuly encountering Jay Sark and Cascade on the way. "Owl has a job for us... probably something to do with reverse-engineering the portal."

When he sees Owl, he greets Owl and notes, almost academically, "Owl. Clint. We're at half crew right now as the Bravo team is cleaning up a location held by The Order. This is Jay Sark, AKA Breach - he's from an alternate dimension. Rowan Avery, or Cascade, is sharp as a tack. Our tech people are out right now. Hopefully we'll be able to assist as needed. Otherwise, we may have to wait until the rest of our team report in. What can we do?"

Trust 45% 1d100 = 3 (Crit. Success!)

Brute will attempt to assist as much as possible with whatever the project may be, if it is technical in nature (he is considered a Skilled Assistant for the purposes of Tinkering).

Basic Electronics 72% 1d100 = 49 (SUCCESS)
Basic Electronics 72% 1d100 = 99 (FAIL)
Basic Electronics 72% 1d100 = 1 (CRIT. SUCCESS!)
Auto Mechanics 57% 1d100 = 59 (FAIL)
Auto Mechanics 57% 1d100 = 85 (FAIL)
Auto Mechanics 57% 1d100 = 77 (FAIL)
Recognize Weapon Quality 57% 1d100 = 100 (FAIL)
Recognize Weapon Quality 57% 1d100 = 49 (SUCCESS)
Recognize Weapon Quality 57% 1d100 = 100 (FAIL)
General Repair/Maintenance 67% 1d100 = 84 (FAIL)
General Repair/Maintenance 67% 1d100 = 52 (SUCCESS)
General Repair/Maintenance 67% 1d100 = 45 (SUCCESS)
Computer Operation 52% 1d100 = 98 (FAIL)
Computer Operation 52% 1d100 = 56 (FAIL)
Computer Operation 52% 1d100 = 98 (FAIL)
Research 62% 1d100 = 28 (SUCCESS)
Research 62% 1d100 = 82 (FAIL)
Research 62% 1d100 = 15 (SUCCESS)
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 52/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Brute sends a text message to Bravo Team.

"Wi-Fi, do you have a sitrep or an estimated ETA? May have a tech job that needs assistance at HQ."

"Brute, we have our objective. we are waiting on transport to securing the package. The others have been picked up and should safely be at Gramercy. Most of Bravo is on prisoner duty at the moment. I can help that tech job. Battletoad and our allies are here are in good health. If you can send a jet or flyers we can drag tall dark and loud mouthed here with us. It would save prisoner control that job. I'm curious how you did. You'll have to tell me when you pick us up. " Responds looking at the super soldier she put in aura where he was to be safe.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
Bonuses in green apply only when force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 130/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6

Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)
Wi-Fi

Postby Jay Sark » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:58 am

[rolls held]

Jay starts dealing Black Dog in on his sandwich spread. He pulls half a loaf of beard out and lays out the slices in pairs before squirting mayo on half. Next is the cheese, followed by the meat, tomatoes, lettuce and pickles. He folds the bare bread on top and then stacks them up and slides them over. "There you go bud. I hope that can tie you over until we get a real meal together."

When his communicator chirps and Brute's call comes in, Jay replies, "Roger. I'm on my way." He puts the last few ingredients on his sandwich, then closes it up and tosses the makings back in the fridge before heading out of the kitchen to find the roof access as he munches on the sandwich he has in hand.

Wandering out of the kitchen, Jay heads toward the garage. As he finishes off the sandwich, Jay finds the elevator up to the hangar and uses his doorway power to gain access to the roof.

If no one is on the roof and Jay spots the rope ladder, he will go over and climb up. Once at the top, He'll knock and ask, "Jay Sark, requesting permission to come aboard."
Jay Sark
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:07 pm

RETROPOLIS
Time: 4:30-4:35 pm

Owlplane:
Cascade, Brute and Breach all climb the rope ladder to the Owlplane. Inside, it seems very hi-tech and chock full of gadgets that you probably shouldn't touch. Crouched over a workbench is The Owl. He isn't facing you, but addresses you while continuing to work.

”Welcome aboard. I've got Feather stabilized but I need to do some more medical work on him to make sure his healing happens properly. If he hadn't been separated from Future, he would be stable by now. Follow me.”

He leads you past the table where Feather is lying, passed out, costume shredded, but stitched up and with some unknown foam covering most of his injuries. The Owl walks up to a wall in his plane, presses a hidden stud and brings out a small case. He presses a button on the side of that and the case opens up. Inside are seven pieces of broken plastic with various components sticking out of them. ”I'm a gadgeteer. I built this plane, I built my car. I have created by hand many crime fighting tools the likes of which have yet to be matched. But I cannot figure this one out. When they sent Silicate to wherever he was sent, this prototype weapon fell to pieces. I am certain that I collected all of the pieces, but I can't figure out the design properly. I need your help. Maybe one of you can succeed where I failed. Or hell, if your team's got guts, you could steal the blueprints from Ironvein's files. They gotta be there somewhere. But, that seems like a foolish risk.”

Inside:

Black Dog lays on the couch and enjoys the large sandwich made for him by Jay Sark. Rocket Dog runs up to him and says ”Hey! So, I heard that you're a wolf only some of the time. What are you like when you're not a wolf? I'm like this all the time so the teachers think that I'm a spaz but I'm really just really really fast and its hard to listen when people talk so slow all the time because my mind is going really really fast you know?”

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Brute » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:30 am

Location: Omega HQ (Roof :arrow: armory :arrow: War Room :arrow: armory?)

Perception: 48% 1d100 = 99 (FAIL)

JIC: 1d20 = 2
1d100 = 34

The Owl wrote:”Welcome aboard. I've got Feather stabilized but I need to do some more medical work on him to make sure his healing happens properly. If he hadn't been separated from Future, he would be stable by now. Follow me... I'm a gadgeteer. I built this plane, I built my car. I have created by hand many crime fighting tools the likes of which have yet to be matched. But I cannot figure this one out. When they sent Silicate to wherever he was sent, this prototype weapon fell to pieces. I am certain that I collected all of the pieces, but I can't figure out the design properly. I need your help. Maybe one of you can succeed where I failed. Or hell, if your team's got guts, you could steal the blueprints from Ironvein's files. They gotta be there somewhere. But, that seems like a foolish risk.”

Clint considers this and frowns. Ironvein's the big metal guy... he likely won't be alone and we just got our asses handed to us. "We'll keep Ironvein's files as a 'Plan B'. For now, let's see if we can work together on this device. And let me see if I can get some assistance on the medical end."

Clint then gets on his Omega radio. "This is Brute of the Omegas. We have a seriously injured teammate at Omega HQ and I am requesting Agent Strive's assistance with healing."

As Bravo team pulls into the garage, Clint gets on his radio. "Welcome back Bravo team. I need all of you with technical skills or healing to the roof ASAP, if you please."

Knowing Sentinel has returned, Clint really wants to pull him aside, and get some confirmation on his recent visit to Asgard and other places - did it really happen or is it just a very convincing false memory? If Sentinel can confirm being there, that's a game-changer, he thinks. But that'll have to wait. We have a job to do.

Any of the Bravo's who can heal, he will direct to Feather's assistance. If they can get him fully healed, he will radio CSPD and cancel the request for Strive's assistance.

Turning to Jay and Cascade (and any Bravos making it to the roof), he says, "Get those pieces down to the armory, and take a look at them, take notes on what you find. I want to proceed very methodically. We can't afford to damage this artifact with trial and error."

Clint himself will examine the pieces, and look for any tell-tale maker's marks (welds, part numbering, or inscriptions that serve as signatures, common with bomb makers)

Criminal Science (doesn't include Forensic Medicine) 52% 1d100 = 51 (SUCCESS)
Criminal Science (doesn't include Forensic Medicine) 52% 1d100 = 4 (CRIT SUCCESS)
Criminal Science (doesn't include Forensic Medicine) 52% 1d100 = 94 (FAIL)

General Repair/Maintenance 67% 1d100 = 18 (SUCCESS)
General Repair/Maintenance 67% 1d100 = 38 (SUCCESS)
General Repair/Maintenance 67% 1d100 = 100 (FAIL)

If he finds any "signature" marks, he will delve into the CSPD and federal databases to attempt to identify the manufacturer, as well as any trademarks or tricks the manufacturer typically uses.

Computer Operation 52% 1d100 = 8 (SUCCESS)
Computer Operation 52% 1d100 = 62 (FAIL)
Computer Operation 52% 1d100 = 54 (FAIL)

Research 62% 1d100 = 26 (SUCCESS)
Research 62% 1d100 = 90 (FAIL)
Research 62% 1d100 = 72 (FAIL)

He will compile any information he finds into a short report and bring it back to those working on the device.
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:19 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 37
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 2 / 1d100 = 15

As Bravo team pulls into the garage, Clint gets on his radio. "Welcome back Bravo team. I need all of you with technical skills or healing to the roof ASAP, if you please."

Any of the Bravo's who can heal, he will direct to Feather's assistance. If they can get him fully healed, he will radio CSPD and cancel the request for Strive's assistance.

"Wi-Fi here, I can help on both accounts. I'm on my way to the roof." She responded. "This is not a surprise anymore." the woman thinks, Soon as the battles over were in a new situation. More often than not a clean up detail and messy ones if they stay true to form. Better than working in an IT department I suppose, she thinks with a grin. The mutant turns to Spiderweb.

"You guys would like some downtime I'm guessing. feel free to relax a bit. I'd also like you to know those comm frequencies we issued are permanent far as I see it. You need our help or are in town feel free to call us." she pauses, "Spiderweb, see to it they get what the need and take some downtime. yourself. I'll see what our fearless leader has going on." she then turns to leave.

(If Sentinel and Faraday are there.)
"Technical expertise sounds like your fields..You two up for a trip to the roof?" she asked behind her. Though she was certain her own telemechanics would work it did seem wise to have natural talent as well.

(once on the plane and sees Feather wounded.)
"I can heal him. If you give me a moment I can also telemechanically read the issue of yours as well." she confirms . Telepathically contacts feather..

"Feather, I'm going to ask you to focus on my voice. Can you hear me?" she contacts him telepathicly as she dulls his pain, and starts to heal and scan for what she needs to do. This worked well with Brute so it seemed a good idea again.
Psychic powers used:
Deaden Pain (4) Range: 3ft, Duration: 1 hour/lvl, Trance: two Minutes
Psychic purification (8) Range: Touch, Duration Immediate, Trance: 6d6 = 14, Slows metabolism and destroys chemicals, drugs, Poisons and Toxins. effects cease at beginning of Meditation) (if needed)
Psychic Surgery (14) Range: Touch, Duration: Varies with injury, Trance 2d6 = 2 Minutes+ half of the time modern surgery would take. (if needed)
Healing touch (6) Range: touch, Duration: Instant, Heals 2d6 = 7 SDC and/or Hitpoints as needed.
-2d6 = 8
-2d6 = 9
-2d6 = 4
-2d6 = 5
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

Shock Gloves:
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
Wi-Fi

Postby Brute » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:53 am

(rolls carried over)

When Clint sees Clarica and the others on the roof, he feels unusually happy. It's only been hours, but so much has changed... He smiles at her. "Clarica... it's good to see you."

He leads her to the Owl Plane, and introduces her to The Owl. "This is Wi-Fi, second in command of the Omegas. She's one of our healers."

When she applies her curative powers to Feather, Brute radios CSPD to belay his request for Strive. Sure is good not to need outside help every time someone is hurt.

If Sentinel has accompanied her to the roof, Clint bows deeply. "Your highness." He smiles. "I have a question - just to ease my mind. If I were to say 'Mechanoids' to you... you'd know what that was, right?" Please confirm that I am not insane.

Once she finishes with Feather, he accompanies the group downstairs. "The Owl had the remains of the portal device... he was unable to piece it back together - which isn't great, given his technical expertise - but maybe working together we can manage it. I want to proceed carefully - if we break the thing, their teammate Silicate may be lost for good."

As they start to get to work, he notes to Wi-Fi. "I want to talk to you when you're done. Nothing urgent." He smiles and goes about his work.
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:01 am

When Clint sees Clarica and the others on the roof, he feels unusually happy. It's only been hours, but so much has changed... He smiles at her. "Clarica... it's good to see you."

He leads her to the Owl Plane, and introduces her to The Owl. "This is Wi-Fi, second in command of the Omegas. She's one of our healers."

:Good to see you too, I am glad too see you uninjured I was worried." she smiles back at him, "I also deal with technical issues in particular Software, but I can manage in other aspects." Wow, we really need better funding...look at this plane... If I had half of this Century Station would be cleaned up in a week.

If Sentinel has accompanied her to the roof, Clint bows deeply. "Your highness." He smiles. "I have a question - just to ease my mind. If I were to say 'Mechanoids' to you... you'd know what that was, right?" Please confirm that I am not insane.

"Sentinel, Don't expect me to bow..and you buy your own crown." she jokes. The Golem did have a long history and she was curious about it. He probably forgot more then most people will ever experience in life. Perhaps she could put to memory on computer via telepathy? an interesting prospect.

Once she finishes with Feather, he accompanies the group downstairs. "The Owl had the remains of the portal device... he was unable to piece it back together - which isn't great, given his technical expertise - but maybe working together we can manage it. I want to proceed carefully - if we break the thing, their teammate Silicate may be lost for good."

"Portal device? A gun or handheld portal device would make sense. Sliders had it right. A device like that made more sense than a gate. Travel is via energy and a smaller power source can charge faster. I can read the device and get a schematic and help my teams technical geniuses get it working. If we're lucky get the last set of coordinates it used..provided it is what you think." Wi-Fi nods and looks to the Owl and Brute.

As they start to get to work, he notes to Wi-Fi. "I want to talk to you when you're done. Nothing urgent." He smiles and goes about his work.

"Of course, for you I always have time." she winked, "I have been meaning to get a little time to sort out a few ideas and you owe me a game chess...I believe you won the last one..." the mutant looked at the parts. If she could get a work schematic..it would be an easy fix. Finding its last jump..that would be tricky.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi

Postby Jay Sark » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Percep: 49%: 1d100 = 50
JIC: 1d20 = 20 1d100 = 70

Jay looks to Brute when the man asks him to take a look at the portal device. His brows furrow and his hand come up and wave off the idea. "Wait a second. I don't know anything about that stuff. I may have come to this universe, dimension or timeline through something like that but I don't know how it was made. And it didn't even look like that. The one I went through was a fixed ring about 8 feet in diameter." He puts his hands behind his back and leans over to look at the pieces of the object in question.

"Did you say this one was a weapon? Was it shot like a gun? Did it transport the target on contact or did it generate or project a um," Jay tries to grasp for a word to describe the image of a shimmering disc suspended in the air and finishes with a questioning uptick in his voice, "portal." Well, I don't know about putting back together but maybe my questions will trigger something for the tech people.

When Wi-Fi explains what she can do jay nods and points to her, "Now that sounds like the perfect power to use in this situation."
Jay Sark
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:55 am

(rolls carried over)

Wi-Fi wrote:"Good to see you too, I am glad too see you uninjured I was worried."

Clint smiles. "No need to worry... I heal pretty fast."

Wi-Fi wrote:"Portal device? A gun or handheld portal device would make sense. Sliders had it right. A device like that made more sense than a gate. Travel is via energy and a smaller power source can charge faster. I can read the device and get a schematic and help my teams technical geniuses get it working. If we're lucky get the last set of coordinates it used..provided it is what you think."

Jay Sark wrote:"Wait a second. I don't know anything about that stuff. I may have come to this universe, dimension or timeline through something like that but I don't know how it was made. And it didn't even look like that. The one I went through was a fixed ring about 8 feet in diameter... Did you say this one was a weapon? Was it shot like a gun? Did it transport the target on contact or did it generate or project a um, portal."

Clint smiles at Jay. "I'm no technical expert either... you're here for the same reason I am. We've both travelled interdimensionally. So it stands to reason that you and I have some experiential value that can be added. So... yeah, as far as I can tell it looked like it might be a handheld device or gun that opens some kind of portal thingy."

Even if he doesn't have the technical skills to work on the device, his knowledge of dimensional travel, combined with his powers, might make him of some use.

Wi-Fi wrote:"Of course, for you I always have time. I have been meaning to get a little time to sort out a few ideas and you owe me a game of chess...I believe you won the last one..."

Clint smiles at Clarica again. "Did I? That doesn't sound right."

How do you tell someone that over the course of one day you went to a mythical realm, to hell, and to an alien spaceship, all while you were in the Labyrinth looking for a radioactive isotope and fighting gangs and out-of-town supervillains hellbent on our destruction? AND that ... you had a power stolen that revealed m.. more to you about how your own powers work... AND that, oh, by the way, the gods are real and they look out for us. At least, the Norse gods do.

He chuckles at some inner joke. "It'll be a fun conversation, I guarantee."
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Cascade » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:30 pm

Perception: 34% 1d100 = 81
JIC: 1d20 = 7
JIC%: 1d100 = 60

Brute wrote:Turning to Jay and Cascade (and any Bravos making it to the roof), he says, "Get those pieces down to the armory, and take a look at them, take notes on what you find. I want to proceed very methodically. We can't afford to damage this artifact with trial and error."

Cascade reaches for the device but stops short when Jay voices his concerns. He listens as Jay and Brute discuss them. Grabbing the device, he tells Jay, "Let's give it a try. We got this." He gives Jay a wink and a smile and heads back to the Armory.

---------------------

Back at the Armory, Cascade puts what little knowledge he has to use.

Basic Electronics 76% 1d100 = 49
Basic Mechanics 96% 1d100 = 55
Armor (Field) 71% 1d100 = 74
Radio: Scramblers 66% 1d100 = 98
Radio: Satellite 56% 1d100 = 14
Optics Systems 66% 1d100 = 24
Surveillance Systems 61% 1d100 = 66
Computer Operation 65% 1d100 = 53
Cascade
H.P.: 34
S.D.C.: 119
Cascade
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faraday » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 62/43 (+15 arcane/supernatural)
JIC: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d100 = 16

Faraday gives a quick confirming look towards Wi-Fi as she concurs with Brute on the radio. "I've wanted a look at that technology since we were in-briefed on this mission. You'd have trouble keeping me away if you wanted to." he says softly towards Wi-Fi, his tone amused. Battletoad gets his attention for a moment before they arrive. "I enjoyed meeting you all seeing your team members in action." he says, though his attention is more or less fixed on her. "You especially, Princess. I was serious about my interest your city. I'll contact you again as soon as things are more settled then. Your grace should call on me sooner if you have need." he says, his manner direct and decisive, his interest clear and plain though perhaps not the exact nature of it. As soon as Bravo team is on the ground at HQ he safety checks/inspects his weapons and then puts them away (sliding the sling strap around to his back for his rifle) and proceeds directly towards the Owljet. He stands impassively, quietly taking in the brief on the damaged device. As the others reply he slowly steps up to lean in for a closer look at the device fragments.

I must see this place. And understand why she was accepted among them ...

"Is there any footage of the device in use or even just intact? Perhaps copies of any witness statements from those who observed the discharge of the device? Any such data could be quite useful in at least understanding the basic form and intended functioning of the device." he says before straitening and offering Owl his hand to shake. His expression remains concealed behind the mirrored mask of his helmet. "Faraday. I'll see what I can do down in the armory. It should be much more intelligible now that all of the fragments are in one place, I think. I haven't worked on that many projects that were dimensionally oriented, so this is an interesting one for me. Sounds like we are of a similar bent. Glad we can help you."
Faraday

Faraday Tracker
HP: 112/112
SDC: 300/300
PPE: 187/187

Natural AR: 14

Ectoplasmic Armor
Natural AR: 13 SDC: 300/300

Modern Armor/Class 4
AR: 17 SDC: 55/280

G11, Assault Rifle (HU2, GM Guide, pg 212)
    Cartridge: 4.7mm x 33mm caseless Feed: 50 round magazine
    Approx. Effective Range: 1320 ft ROF: Cyclic: 500-600/minute; Auto: 100/minute Damage: 3d6
    Special: 3 round short burst with no penalty.
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 16 of 30%
Initiative: 1d20 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 4, 1d100 = 41%

Barney finally returns to base with Wi-fi, he says, "If they need help with broken bones, call me. I can help with that. I might also be able to help with research...but not much else I think."

He turns to the others and says, "We have a kitchen, a Dining room, and a food storage area if you are hungry, We have a common room and a gym if you are looking for entertainment. I do not have access to the war room, where the computer systems are, so we can not help with data interpretation from this end."

Wi-fi did not ask any of the teens up the the roof, presumably she has reason, though they might have useful skills.
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Faraday gives a quick confirming look towards Wi-Fi as she concurs with Brute on the radio. "I've wanted a look at that technology since we were in-briefed on this mission. You'd have trouble keeping me away if you wanted to."he says softly towards Wi-Fi, his tone amused.

"You and me both..the applications could be useful." she nods. This could give the team the edge they needed or at least keep them busy.

Barney finally returns to base with Wi-fi, he says, "If they need help with broken bones, call me. I can help with that. I might also be able to help with research...but not much else I think."

"Considering your sponsor is a spider goddess..I'm sure they will. once you get finished with our guests join us. I'm sure you can learn or offer something." She nods.
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi

Postby Faraday » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:25 pm

(Rolls Held)

Faraday readily takes the container/tray bearing the parts of the dimensional device carefully into possession and bears it directly to the Armory for further inspection once the socializing is complete. Once there he boots his laptop and initiates a link between it, his helmet HUD, and ANNA before proceeding back to look at the device fragments, folding his arms over his chest. His HUD gradually fills with icons indicating ANNA fully connecting to his computer and his armor as he observes and waits.

"Hello Doctor Rearden. I hope your day significantly improves. Your armor is reporting an extremely low structural integrity at this time. Should I contact the Dutywatch Alert Desk and request an Emergency Evacuation for you? The odds of your suit surviving any further sustained combat are low." says a polite feminine voice, vocalized through the speakers of the laptop as well as into Faraday's helmet systems.

"Thank you ANNA, hello to you as well. Negative on the evacuation. I'll begin repairs soon. Protocol Blue, engage. Open new Project, Codename Fulminating Janus. Record All. Project currently consists of the fragmented device here before me and all associated data which I'll be uploading to you shortly. Begin collation and analysis when able. Be careful and thorough. We don't know how this works, really." he says, grimacing slightly under his mask.

Time to change that for the better!

Returning to his computer he proceeds to type up a full report of all known information concerning the device. From there he also attaches any other intelligence gathered concerning it before uploading to the new Fulminating Janus file created within ANNA and encrypting it.

"Thank you Doctor Rearden. Assimilating. You always find the most interesting things." says ANNA. Faraday smiles within his helmet as he responds. "I try to at least. It appears today I've succeeded, I'll grant you that."

From there he turns to the array of tools and devices within the Armory and begins first to due a careful deep inspection of the device ... measuring each part in exacting detail and attempting to arrange them roughly how they would fit back together ... without attempting a reassembly at all at this point. More seeking to understand form and function ... Testing minuscule samples of any unknown substances, analyzing and attempting to understand any circuits etc. Examining any manufactured parts for any indications (whether by technology used or markings) of region/location/company etc. of manufacture. Taking radiation and other energy readings. Full on super nerd examination.

As he works Faraday calls out his measurements and discoveries directly to ANNA for accumulation in the project records.

TinkerTinkerTinker
Chemistry: 1d100 = 16/82
Chemistry/Analytical: 1d100 = 96/77
Electrical Engineer: 1d100 = 34/82
Basic Electrical: 1d100 = 74/82
[color=#40BF00]Intelligence: 1d100 = 29/80
Math:Advanced: 1d100 = 53/107
Mechanical Engineer: 1d100 = 31/77

Basic Mechanical: 1d100 = 83/82
Read Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 13/82
Robot Electronics: 1d100 = 27/102
Robot Mechanics: 1d100 = 57/102
Weapons Engineer: 1d100 = 5/77
Weapon Systems: 1d100 = 23/92

ANNA
Advanced Math: 1d100 = 68/98
Criminal Science/Forensics: 1d100 = 60/88
Intelligence: 1d100 = 9/86
Photography: 1d100 = 39/88
Research: 1d100 = 47/88
Faraday

Faraday Tracker

Ectoplasmic Armor

Modern Armor/Class 4

Approx. Effective Range: 1320 ft ROF: Cyclic: 500-600/minute; Auto: 100/minute Damage: 3d6
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:18 pm

RETROPOLIS
Time: 4:35-5:30 pm

Owlplane:

The Owl hears the questions from the gathered Omegas and responds as best he can. "No footage. Only Nereid's psychometry. No witnesses except for The Order. The device supposedly functioned like a gun. Point and shoot. Instead of bullets, it made dimensional portals. Something that someone could travel through. Or be sent traveling through. Good luck down there."

When the rest of the team leaves, Wi-Fi is left with Owl leaning over Feather, monitoring various screens. The very serious man turns and looks at Wi-Fi. "Psychic. I've read about you. Can you help him?" When Wi-Fi steps up to heal Feather, she starts by attempting to communicate with him telepathically (-4 ISP). She gets no response as he is unconscious. She proceeds to Deaden his Pain (-4 ISP) and then slow his metabolism down to stop and chemicals that may be in his system (-8 ISP). Once all of this is done, she dives right into Psychic Surgery (-14 ISP). However, not having done a diagnosis, she is uncertain of what to heal and how to do so. She moves on to her Healing Touch which she applies 5 times (-30 ISP). The gash that was stitched up looks much better, having rejected most of the foam when she started psychically energizing his body. He opens his eyes slightly and then tries to sit up. He looks around the plane and at Owl. "Did we get em?" He's not at 100%. Not even close. But he's not in a coma.

Inside:
Brute has the Omegas bring the fractured pieces of the device down to the Armory where he takes the first crack at them. The most he figures out is that they are a pistol of sorts and the general order of where things should go. He doesn't notice any maker's marks on the item at all. The plastic is just a dull grey plastic and besides having fallen apart explosively, is smooth to the touch. He steps out of the way to let the next person take a look.

Cascade takes a look at it next. He quickly ascertains that this device is above his knowledge base.

While everyone is busy messing around with the subject, Faraday sets up his workstation and begins booting up his AI, Anna. She connects to his HUD and laptop, creating a truly powerful trifecta of technology, wielded by someone for whom 'genius' is an old title not worthy of his current station. Once they have finished up, he gets to work. Taking exact measurements, noting the patterns of the explosion that took the device apart and more. Its when he takes a look at the inside that he realizes how in depth this project is going to be. The PCB are shot. There are seemingly 10 of them in this one weapon (3 in the handle, 7 at various points down the barrel). Some of them were blown in half during the explosion that ended the devices life, others fused together and still others were just charred entirely. This left Faraday with 2 boards that were functional entirely, 5 that were between 25-40% intact and 3 that were completely unusable. As he picks up the handle, his finger brushes against a stud and a small and minorly damaged and empty ammunition clip slides out. When he does his radiation check, this is the strongest by far. By his estimation, this would take four weeks to solve. If he were a normal scientist. But given his skills and equipment, he can have this rebuilt in 4 days. 2 days if he delegates some of the load to Sentinel. Even shorter if he uses his...talents. This is further complicated by the fact that there are cameras on almost every inch of the Omega Base. And certainly on the armory. Wi-Fi mentioned something about a telemechanic read, and maybe that would help.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Wi-Fi » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 97
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 97

ISP: 80/136

OOC Comments
-Psychic Diagnosis (4) Range: 3 ft. Duration: Immediate knowledge, Trance: 2d4 = 6 melee rounds
-Psychic Surgery (14) Range: Touch, Duration: Varies with injury, Trance 2d6 = 4 Minutes+ half of the time modern surgery would take.
-Healing touch (6) Range: touch, Duration: Instant, Heals 2d6 SDC or Hitpoints (5 times HP or SDC as needed, HP priority and SDC once he is going to live for sure)
2d6 = 11
2d6 = 9
2d6 = 8
2d6 = 5
2d6 = 6

"I'll do a Diagnosis to be sure I didn't tie up anything I shouldn't have. Also a hit like that probably broke or fractured something. He should be fine though. There is file on me? I hope its good stuff..and not anything from my University days in that failed CSI class..Would have passed if I didn't drop out. oh and those 5 are my spiders..they won't break anything. though they are curious at times." she spoke and then refocuses on healing. After she did have to tell the Owl about the jet. Surgery was always a bit a worry for her. This was why she liked machines..easy to fix. This was not a time though for her to stand on personal stances. Lives were more important. As she worked the bag she had her bots in moved and out came one spider after another. the five bots looked about carefully and stayed close her. Stubby looked up at the Owl then moved on testing what 'his' magnetic foot pads could stick too as he moved about. three stayed practically underfoot of Wi-Fi as the fourth was looking at Feather then at stubby before joining him in his seeming goal to find things that were metal or magnets could stick too.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi

Postby Brute » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Location: Omega HQ (Armory :arrow: bedroom :arrow: Common room)

Perception: 48% 1d100 = 72

JIC: 1d20 = 3
1d100 = 56

Armory

Clint stands aside as Faraday begins to work, the results of his own cursory examination fruitless. "This is not a one-off hand-built device. This thing was meticulously designed and precision-manufactured. That indicates to me the ability to make more of them. Once we're done, we need to forward everything we learn to The Owl, so they can locate the facility that manufactured this and shut it down."

He turns to Cascade. "Looks like you and I have reached the end of our usefulness here. Let's leave them to their work." Clint will then turn and leave the armory, snagging a fresh Omega Suit on the way out.

Heading to his room, he'll see Spiderweb showing Teen force Ultra members the HQ.

"Hey, Web. When you get a minute..." He smiles.

Brute's Chamber

He then enters his room, closing the door behind him, and changes out of his damaged Omega Suit and into the fresh one. He notes the ring he still wears, his gift from Odin. Draupnir. Proof I'm not dreaming everything that happened.

He sits down at his computer terminal in his room, and drafts a report on what has happened today.

To: Director Balisong
RE: Today's mission - Alpha Team

Preceeding the mission briefing, Sentinel, Presence, Brennet, and I had a strange, supernatural encounter in Omega HQ, the results of which I will append to this report.

Pursuant to our orders, I took Alpha team to search for Element 157 across Century Station. I sent Presence and Rocket Dog for an aerial reconnaisance, armed with the dosimeters provided by Teen Force Ultra. The rest of Alpha proceeded to search the outskirts of Century Station by APC for possible locations of a Young Elite stronghold in Century Station.

Upon being alerted by Presence and Rocket Dog to a ping on their dosimeters, we changed direction and traveled to the Labyrinth. Inside the Labyrinth, we followed the dosimeter's readings to their source, and encountered some members of the Young Elite in a subterranean hideout with several cases of the element. At some point during our entry into the Labyrinth, at first Presence, and then Brennet, disappeared. But, for reasons which will be evident after reading the appended mission report, I do not think they should be counted as deserters. It is entirely possible they were KIA or are MIA. Back in the Labyrinth, a battle ensued in which we were victorious, capturing Silver Serpent in the process. A member of The Young Elite who could steal superabilities was killed in the fight, and another - who could break apart into smaller copies of himself - escaped. We made our way out with our prisoner, but were accosted by members of the Stab O'Clock gang, numbering approximately 40.

They refused to surrender or flee. We put them down.

Directly after this second conflict, we were stopped by members of The Order, who freed our prisoner, and set fire to the Labyrinth. This fire was extinguished by members of Ultra Guard as we exited the Labyrinth, an act for which they should receive some sort of official thanks. After the battle, we were able to recover some of the cases of element 157, thanks to TFU member Macro. These we returned to Omega HQ, where we are currently trying to reconstruct the portal gun which used the element as fuel/catalyst.

During all of this, the aforementioned supernatural event was still occurring. Appended to this report is my record of that, including downloads of photographic evidence. I will be happy to discuss these events further with whatever official personnel you deem necessary, as some of the elements of that event may have repercussions we should prepare for.

-Clint Jackson

Mission Report - Cross Dimensional Travel

Clint hits 'send' on the report, and sits back, admiring his ring. Looking around his room, he spots, on his dresser, the wire ball he recognizes as the Wire Horse from Asgard, and the pair of fire-breathing muskets he bore through Hell. He sweeps them into a drawer, his heart pounding, before realizing they pose no threat - he is not being whisked away to Asgard again. Those... are gifts. He stares into the drawer, realizing the items therein are the most valuable things he's ever touched. Slowly, he closes the drawer.

He turns back to his computer terminal, and types out a Requisition for equipment which then also submits to Director Balisong.

OOC Comments
Just a friendly nudge that we have requisitions awaiting approval or denial

He then returns to the Omega HQ common room to see to their guests, and generally be available.

Common Room

Once in the common room, Clint sits on the couch and begins flipping channels on the TV, to see what's on.

OOC Comments
These 4 days would be a good time to have Brute sent off for additional training, to cover the leadership skills (public speaking, military etiquette, and ID Undercover agents) that I purchased with EP, if you want. I can do RP in his off-hours.
Last edited by Brute on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 6 of 30%
Initiative: 1d20 = 8
JIC: 1d20 = 2, 1d100 = 14%

Spiderweb makes sure the guests have something to do before taking time to locate Clint. He says, "I have a few minutes, what can I help you with?"

If he has a chance to look in on the group investigating the gate gun, he will shake his head and comment, "Logically an item like this is more likely to have been produced in an alternate dimension and brought here. It is clearly an advanced device, not a prototype, and we are likely to know if someone had experimented with such a device around here before."

If asked to defend his conclusions, he will explain about the sociological developments suggested by refining a device of such complexity to such a small size.
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jay Sark » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Percep: 49%: 1d100 = 27
JIC: 1d20 = 20 1d100 = 15

Much like with Cascade, Jay Sark finds himself at his limits with the portal gun and excuses himself from the Armory. Slipping away while those with the know how are focused on the strange device. Can that thing even get me home? Is it possible for it to have multiple destinations or did its designer just discover a bridge to one alternate universe or dimension? Even if it is configuable to different destinations, the likely hood we could even find mine is gonna be astronomical. He walks toward the Common Room shaking his head a bit. So close, yet so far away.

Walking into the Common Room, Jay looks a little distracted as he flops down on the couch and asks Brute, "Anything good on?"
Jay Sark
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:40 am

(Rolls carried over)

Common Room

Jay Sark wrote:"Anything good on?"

Clint tosses him the remote. "I didn't see anything good yet... I'd heard they were gonna marathon the entire Dark Tower octilogy this week, but I hadn't run across it yet."

Spiderweb wrote:"I have a few minutes, what can I help you with?"

Clint gets up from his seat and walks a way off with Spiderweb, so as not to talk over the TV.

"Okay, Barney. I ..." He chuckles. "I'd hoped to do this with you and Clarica and a couple others, so I don't have to do this multiple times, but folks are busy, so it's just you and I right now."

"Here's the thing. Sentinel and I had a supernatural encounter today. Among other things, it confirmed for me that the gods of norse mythology exist. By which I mean... I shook hands with Loki. Talked with Thor and Baldr. Fought side by side with Heimdall on the Bifrost. And I got this..."
he holds up his ring - gold and inscribed with runes - for Barney to see, "From Odin's ravens Hugin and Munin. It's one of the copies of Draupnir."

He sighs heavily.

"It's quite a long story, and I don't fully comprehend all of the metaphysical or time-space implications yet, but I do know this... your knowledge of mythology has just become quite valuable. There were numerous times during my time away that I wished I'd had you along to help me understand things. But the crux is, now that I have confirmation - concrete confirmation - that gods exist, that they care about ... at least some of the things going on here... They've become a variable we have to take into account. Or at least, that I have to take into account... you already do, I think."

"It's like... you're trying to plan a battle and you find out halfway through there's a whole other army you didn't know about. You don't know their strengths, their allegiances, their goals. Even their interest in fighting. So ... we're gonna depend on you a whole lot more. From this point forward, I'm gonna consider you our go-to mythology specialist."

"And I mean that in a serious way. Get me a list of what you might need - reference books or other materials - and we'll requisition them from CHIMERA or just purchase them ourselves. If there's additional training you need... we'll try to arrange that too."

"I'm sure you have questions. I'll do what I can to answer, and you can confirm separately with Sentinel. Make sure I'm not loco."
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:28 pm

(Rolls carried over)
Spiderweb refrains from laughing, after all he has encountered before, only NOW does Clint realize that there is a factual basis to mythology? Barney says, "The question is not 'is Mythology based on some reality generally forgotten', the real question is HOW MUCH is fact and how much added by the storytellers? I might suggest talking to Battletoad while she is here. She is evidently a demigoddess and might be able to help point us towards what sources are most factual."

Having a mythology library is probably a decent idea, but knowing what is actually relevant is even better. Briefly, Barney regrets not having had time to properly question Bronsen the Loud...but there is nothing to be done about that.
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faraday » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 51/42 (+15% vs. arcane/magic)
JIC: 1d100 = 67
JIC: 1d20 = 11

Faraday finishes his initial analysis of the device, completing the initial Fulminating Janus log, and straitens with a mild sense of satisfaction. "Good work ANNA. And thank you for your help." he says, his tone warm and friendly. Quickly he starts building his engineering specifications and estimates for the repair into a compiled document. While doing so he opens a voice channel to Wi-Fi. (Radio)"Wi-Fi, Faraday. I've finished my initial inspection and am drafting up some estimates. I'd like to see what kind of results you get and whether they are helpful before I settle on anything we might be able to proceed with. Let me know when you are available? I have some further work to do in the interim. And if you need anything regarding Bravo Team, just let me know. Over."

Then he is off to his next set of tests and measurements ... these focusing on the ammunition magazine. This he will carefully disassemble searching for even the smallest trace of the ammunition element. Whether successful or not he will proceed to thorough inspections of any found element and/or each component of the magazine attempting to identify the element and/or observe and catalogue the affect of the element on the magazine itself in an attempt to map and understand any unique or identifiable properties thereby. The radiation signature of the element would be a good starting point, as well as calculating the rate by which the radiation might decay and/or how it is impeded (or not) by any given matter etc.

TinkerTinkerTinker
Chemistry: 1d100 = 35/82
Chemistry/Analytical: 1d100 = 4/77
Electrical Engineer: 1d100 = 96/82
Basic Electrical: 1d100 = 38/82
Intelligence: 1d100 = 26/80
Math:Advanced: 1d100 = 100/107
Mechanical Engineer: 1d100 = 25/77
Basic Mechanical: 1d100 = 23/82
Read Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 4/82
Robot Electronics: 1d100 = 2/102
Robot Mechanics: 1d100 = 26/102
Weapons Engineer: 1d100 = 27/77
Weapon Systems: 1d100 = 12/92

ANNA
Advanced Math: 1d100 = 93/98
Criminal Science/Forensics: 1d100 = 31/88
Intelligence: 1d100 = 90/86
Photography: 1d100 = 9/88
Research: 1d100 = 63/88
Faraday

Faraday Tracker

Ectoplasmic Armor

Modern Armor/Class 4

Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:33 am

(Rolls carried over)

Spiderweb wrote:"The question is not 'is Mythology based on some reality generally forgotten', the real question is HOW MUCH is fact and how much added by the storytellers? I might suggest talking to Battletoad while she is here. She is evidently a demigoddess and might be able to help point us towards what sources are most factual."

Clint nods. "Excellent. I'll add what info I can, but you're the expert. By the way... we asked about Bronsen. Thor didn't know him, but said it was possible he was a son... he can't keep track of all his partners apparently. What I'd like... is a way to differentiate the wannabe's from the genuine article. It's easy enough for someone to make a bunch of trouble and claim to be a god, but... we need a way to know."

Clint smiles. This man is suddenly twice as valuable an asset to the team as he was before. "Let me know what you need, or just requisition it directly. I'll answer what questions I can on Asgard, but I'm no expert."
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:42 am

(Radio)"Wi-Fi, Faraday. I've finished my initial inspection and am drafting up some estimates. I'd like to see what kind of results you get and whether they are helpful before I settle on anything we might be able to proceed with. Let me know when you are available? I have some further work to do in the interim. And if you need anything regarding Bravo Team, just let me know. Over."

(After healing feather)
Looking to her host, "One second." she taps her commlink looking to make sure she does not step on the five little bots in the plane with her and Owl. Once they have left the plane or remained long enough to be carried out. looks to Owl.
"I think this about your mystery device. Your welcome to join us during the read.

"(radio)Faraday, Wi-Fi, I'll be there soon as I'm done here with Feather. I have to make sure all the bones are in place and organs are where they should be. over(Radio)" She winks at Feather with a grin. She hoped to cheer him up.

"Feather, I'd ask you to come too but I'm not sure about your injuries. The time I spent in the medical department of the university was CSI. and to answer your question..we did get what we need to find your friend. If luck is on our side we will get him back. Owl, I'd be happy to accept any help or advice you might also have to offer as well. During your stay consider yourself members of Bravo Team." she looked to the ground. as she wonders how to get the spiders down they solved her problem. 3 rappeled buy using the cables and 2 stayed at her feet waiting to be picked up.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi

Postby Jay Sark » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:30 pm

[rolls held]

Having been given control of the remote, Jay flips the channels for a little while until he lands on the history channel, where the flicking TV stations stop and Jay watches in dumbstruck fascination.

After some minutes of watching the unbelievable history of this Universe, Jay gives his head a shake and turns the TV off. Standing, he looks around the room until he sees Brute conversing with Spiderweb and sets off to join them.

As he draws near, Jay asks, "Has any progress been made with the portal gun?"
Jay Sark
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:20 pm

RETROPOLIS
Time: 5:30-6:45 pm

Owlplane:
Wi-Fi performs a Psychic Diagnosis (-4 ISP) of Feather's condition, sensing that he is in no pain currently thanks to her previous use of Deaden Pain, but he is suffering from a few broken ribs as well as a lacerated liver. She dives back in with another Psychic Surgery (-14 ISP), mending the bones as well as the cut in the organ. Her Healing Touches (-30 ISP) bring him further into the all clear. He's still a little banged up, but he is fully functional and alive.
Stubby finds that he is capable of sticking to all sorts of things around the Owlplane. The problem occurs when The Owl notices him walking about. The large man turns from what he's working on and the lens' on his visor change shape, as if to mimic the facial expression his eyes are making underneath. It certainly matches the scowl his mouth is making. "Too many important things on board. Tell the spiders to get back in the bag."

Common Room:
In the Common Room, Brute has a seat at the TV and mindlessly flips through the channels but doesn't find anything interesting before Barney comes in to chat with him. They excuse themselves and have a conversation about the reality of Gods and Mythology based on Brute's very real recent lived experiences.

Jay sits and takes over remote control duties, finding that the history of this place is too crazy to believe. As he gets up, he sees Future, Paragon and Macro walk toward the TV and find seats. In the background he can hear them turn the TV back on as the Comedy Network is running another marathon of the classic film, Throw Mama From The Train 4 starring a Danny DeVito android, Billy Crystal's hologram and Burt Reynolds the 3rd. Paragon looks at the screen and says with childish wonder, "Oh man, I love this movie." Future, without removing his hood or looking away from the screen says "Yeah, kinda figured you for a TMFTT fan." He reaches his hand out and a bowl of popcorn flies into it. He starts snacking. Macro sits on the ground, not wanting to ruin any furniture. She turns around from the TV and addresses Jay. "So, purple guy. What's your codename? They were calling you Jay out there, right?" Future sits up from eating his popcorn on the couch and asks "Wait. Where's Feather?"

Armory:
In the Armory, Faraday saves his work and begins focusing on the magazine of the device. It is similar in shape to a pistol magazine. It looks to be a hollow chamber to be filled by some sort of ammunition, but what type is uncertain. It is made of metal, but what type is uncertain. The top is open but the rest is one solid piece of metal, so disassembly is not possible. Looking inside the magazine, he sees a small bit of gelled liquid. That gets carefully removed and put into a container. He doesn't notice any effects on the magazine itself. It's hard to tell given that it's a bit damaged to tell what is the element's doing or the explosion's. The radiation signature of the element matches that of what Alpha brought home, Atomic Number 157. Faraday then attempts to calculate the half-life of the element, but is certain his calculations can't be right, as he came up with 37 minutes as the answer (Crit Fail! Math: Advanced). The device has been in the hands of heroes for much longer than it would have taken for all of the sample to have decayed. As for the magazine's ability to impede the material inside, Faraday is still uncertain of the metallurgical make up of the item, making further discoveries difficult.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Brute » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:59 am

Location: Omega HQ (Common Room :arrow: Armory :arrow: War Room)

Perception: 48% 1d100 = 33 (SUCCESS)

JIC: 1d20 = 19
1d100 = 38

Common Room

After his brief discussion with Spiderweb, Clint turns back to the accumulated heroes in the Common Room.

"Has any progress been made with the portal gun?"

Clint cocks his head. "You know, I'm not sure. Let me go check."

As Paragon and Future settle in for TMFTT 4, Clint says. "I'll just go talk to my friends..." Then, a beat later, "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!"

Future wrote:"Wait. Where's Feather?"

Clint stops and looks at Future. "He's in the Owlplane, up top. He... got hurt pretty badly, but we have our best working to heal him as we speak."

Armory

Clint enters the armory. "Hey. Any progress?"

If he's told about the empty 'ammo clip', he hauls out the two cases of Element 157. Placing them on the workbench, he opens them.

"Sarnium, AKA Element 157. The portal had left a radioactive signature that led us to this element. It's either the fuel or the catalyst I guess, for whatever this process is. Whatever form that takes is beyond me. We think the gun opens a portal to a place called the FluxZone... whatever that is."

He looks at the two cases. "This is the extent of our supply. There was more in the Labyrinth, but Vulcan set the area on fire and we only recovered the two cases. I don't know how it reacts to heat, so if the other cases are still there I wouldn't count on them still being viable."

With a smile, he heads out of the armory. "I also wouldn't plan a vacation to the Labyrinth any time soon."

War Room

Clint heads to the War Room, and performs a quick search through CSPD and national databases for any mention of the FluxZone. Let's see what we're up against...

Computer Operation 57% 1d100 = 34 (SUCCESS)
Intelligence 54% 1d10 = 10 (SUCCESS)
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:41 pm

Locations: Owl Plane>Common room>Armory>War room

Owl Plane:
Wi-Fi performs a Psychic Diagnosis (-4 ISP) of Feather's condition, sensing that he is in no pain currently thanks to her previous use of Deaden Pain, but he is suffering from a few broken ribs as well as a lacerated liver. She dives back in with another Psychic Surgery (-14 ISP), mending the bones as well as the cut in the organ. Her Healing Touches (-30 ISP) bring him further into the all clear. He's still a little banged up, but he is fully functional and alive.

"You'll be fine now. try and take it easy for a bit or get Future to finish what I started later. If I had more energy I would do more. On my way to the armoury, I'll let them know you are going to live." she told Feather. stepping up and counting the bots on the duffel bag took mental note of the planes set up. While a plane of this size would be a tough request she did have a thought...Military urban transports. This would be fun. It was now, of course, her little bots decided to be a pain in the backside. No harm though they were as well behaved as security bots could be. Despite the morally questionable nature of their creator, the bots did listen.

Stubby finds that he is capable of sticking to all sorts of things around the Owlplane. The problem occurs when The Owl notices him walking about. The large man turns from what he's working on and the lens' on his visor change shape as if to mimic the facial expression his eyes are making underneath. It certainly matches the scowl his mouth is making. "Too many important things on board. Tell the spiders to get back in the bag."

"Stubby is a bit of an explorer at times and the man who made them is an expert in robotics and AI. So they do security work well. Stubby you and your pack stay on the duffel bag," she told the bot which went there, "I'll send you a frequency before you leave. Also, I just noticed the visor on your armor. The omegas are looking to upgrade the suit we issue. If you know any good 'tailors' or have tips they would help. I do thank you and your team for the help. If you ever need my help or Omega help just call." with that, the mutant left the Owl to his work taking her spiders with her. Nice man, a bit focused but she could be called the same and was not about to call him on such dedication.

Common room:
Once on the ground lets the bots loose as they stayed close and moved through so she wondered just they navigated safely but this thought passed spotting the movie. she thought "well better than the scene in "Stop or my mom will shoot." looking for a moment when she spoke up.

"Hey all, Feather will be fine. He might need some added healing but I fixed the major damage, future." she said plainly, "I need to head to the armory have fun." then heads to the armory. They were probably concerned and would like to know how their team leader was doing. and speaking of team leads...she had one to find after seeing how the portal device was doing.

Armory:
"Faraday, you said you needed my help. I should be able to read for a schematic and a few details that will help. Also I have thoughts to how we or others might use the device." she nods. The item was going to be read one way or another and she had plans for such a schematic. The first was to learn how good Ironvein really was. the second was if they could use to further enhance the Omegas. The idea of a Boom Tube like transport system could help a lot.

(If Brute is still there)
"Howdy, was hoping to run into you. Said you needed to talk seemed important or at least interesting. How about over lunch or dinner after I submit a team Post action report. Pretty sure I will have a rich government type complaining about yard damage..." she grins.

Hack/Communicate with machines: Range: touch; Duration: as long as touched; Hack/Communicate with machines: 10
Mechanical Knowledge: Range: Touch; Duration: 10 minutes +2/L; Mechanical Knowledge (Skill: 1d100 = 71/80%); ISP: 10

War Room:
"Yay...paperwork..and Where do they keep the financial requests for property damage." she asked no one in particular. her five spider-bots began looking about and stubby stopped to look as she spoke. This leadership thing did not mention paperwork...every job had its bad points. Paperwork was this jobs. Well it is time to type up the after action report.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi

Postby Jay Sark » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:16 pm

Percep: 49%: 1d100 = 14
JIC: 1d20 = 15 1d100 = 64

Macro wrote:"So, purple guy. What's your codename? They were calling you Jay out there, right?"

Jay stops and turns back, grinning a bit as he spots the source of the question. Walking back over into a polite conversation range and smiles as he says, "Codename? They call me Mr Pink." His smile turns a bit crooked as he chuckles softly a bit and continues, "Just messing. Back home I my codename was Breach. The boss must have read my file because he was calling me that here. But my name is Jay Sark." He glances at the TV and makes another strange expression, "TV here is....different."

Future wrote:"Wait. Where's Feather?"

Jay turns to Future, glad for the distraction of looking at the attractive and much too young (for him) woman, "Feather is up in the Owlplane getting healed by his mentor. He took a beating, but I believe the young man will be okay."
Jay Sark
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cascade » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:53 am

Perception: 34% 1d100 = 63
JIC: 1d20 = 5
JIC%: 1d100 = 99

Knowing he's out of his league, Cascade heads to the Armory to possibly check out some new gear.
Cascade
Cascade
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faraday » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 11/43 (+15% Magic/Arcane etc.)
JIC: 1d100 = 69
JIC: 1d20 = 6

Faraday looks over his notes regarding his half-life calculations, raising one eyebrow dubiously, as ANNA gives him an in-depth critique of exactly how bad his math was... And then Brute comes in bearing gifts. With an almost eager wave of one hand he deletes his erroneous calculations and turns to face the other man. "Considerable. I'm waiting to give more firm estimates until after Wi-Fi provides any additional information she manages to read from the fragments. I will say I am confident I can repair it even if she doesn't contribute anything meaningful. Which I doubt will be the case. I have also opened a new compartmented Project File for this device and anything associated with it code name Fulminating Janus. Please let me know if you have any additional information to add. I'll ensure you and Wi-Fi are added onto the project as command observers so you can see my notes when I'm finished." he says. Reaching up he triggers the release for his helmet which gives an audible hiss as the pressure equalizes and the seals release. Tugging it off over his head he sets the helmet aside near his laptop for the moment.

When the Sarnium is revealed Faraday makes no effort to conceal his piqued interest. "Excellent. I was somewhat concerned because the magazine of the device was completely empty. Do you know anything about the element itself? Properties or origin? Hmm. I've never heard of the Fluxzone, but it is hard to say whether that is just their own name for a phenomena with which I might be familiar under a different name. In any case ... dimensional forces are among the least predictable things to work within the limits of our current understanding. It is actually one of the things I've always wanted an opportunity to learn more about." he says, his focus on the treasure before him as he speaks. Eventually however he turns back toward Brute. Reaching out to Brute he offers his hand to shake. "And I'm glad we have a moment to ourselves in any case. I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier, when we were first teamed up. I was out of line. I was frustrated a bit ... trying to talk the kid down and ... things went violent right away. Anyway, I would certainly prefer if we could get along better in the future." he says.

Faraday turns back towards the Sarnium after he and Brute have spoken. He will initiate scanning the element (safely inside the containers) with his instruments and trying to glean what he can without breaking containment on it at first. Depending on the results of that he will begin drafting safety protocols for handling the material and procedures for loading it into the magazine of the weapon while minimizing radiation exposure. Based on the readings gathered he will also attempt to calculate to what degree the bearer of the device is exposed to radiation while carrying it. Any further properties of the element he is able to determined will also be added to the Fulminating Janus Project File.

When Wi-Fi enters the Armory he gives a smile towards her with both brows raising. "I'm curious to see what information your particular talents are able to provide on this project. I have also opened a new compartmented Project File for this device and anything associated with it code name Fulminating Janus. If you have anything further to add, I'd be eager to see it. I'll ensure that you and Brute are added as command observers so you can see my notes once things are wrapped up with our examination today. Glad to hear things went well with the young gentleman. He seemed like he had a good attitude." he says, giving a somber expression towards the end.

Is he the one the Princess is ... attached to? Perhaps it would have been better if he did not recover. I shall have to learn more. It has been quite a long time since I've stolen a Princess. Much less one of divine blood. The idea itself is amusing.

When Cascade enters the Armory he turns his attention towards him briefly. "Now might not be the best time for browsing ... considering what we are undertaking here. Even some extra static electricity in the room that we aren't prepared for could affect a device this advanced in ways we might not be prepared for. But regardless ... what are you looking for? Perhaps I can help you find it? Or build you something better? Most things in here seem like off the rack junk if I do say so myself."

TinkerTinkerTinker
Chemistry: 1d100 = 92/82
Chemistry/Analytical: 1d100 = 67/77
Electrical Engineer: 1d100 = 44/82
Basic Electrical: 1d100 = 82/82
Intelligence: 1d100 = 96/80
Math:Advanced: 1d100 = 27/107
Mechanical Engineer: 1d100 = 3/77
Basic Mechanical: 1d100 = 46/82
Read Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 12/82
Robot Electronics: 1d100 = 62/102
Robot Mechanics: 1d100 = 3/102
Weapons Engineer: 1d100 = 94/77
Weapon Systems: 1d100 = 54/92

ANNA
Advanced Math: 1d100 = 7/98
Criminal Science/Forensics: 1d100 = 30/88
Intelligence: 1d100 = 70/86
Photography: 1d100 = 71/88
Research: 1d100 = 75/88
Last edited by Faraday on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Faraday

Faraday Tracker

Ectoplasmic Armor

Modern Armor/Class 4

Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:10 pm

(Ross carried over)
As she passes, Barney says, "Does Feather have any bones that still require mending, that is one thing I can do."

Barney likes to feel useful, and while Clint is thinking his knowledge of mythology will be a greater asset in the future, Barney notes that there are many other worlds out there which concern the divine. Our single small world probably rates no more attention from them than a million other populated worlds.

If Barney is included in the information about the Sarnium, he will inquire, "Is Sarnium, the Fuel, of a byproduct of the reaction? A byproduct is much more likely to be unstable."

He personally is not much on modern movies except as an expression of culture. He does have interest in them as a reflection of the times...and an interest in how Future and Battletoad, both presumably from other cultures, react.
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:34 am

(rolls carried over)

Wi-Fi wrote:"Howdy, was hoping to run into you. Said you needed to talk seemed important or at least interesting. How about over lunch or dinner after I submit a team Post action report. Pretty sure I will have a rich government type complaining about yard damage..."

Clint nods, smiling. "Lunch sounds great. We should probably have regular meetings just for administrative purposes as well, but this is more, uh, personal. And my personal recommendation is you don't note the property damage in your report. If it's exorbitant, Balisong will let you know." He says, with a wink.

Faraday wrote:" I have also opened a new compartmented Project File for this device and anything associated with it code name Fulminating Janus. Please let me know if you have any additional information to add. I'll ensure you and Wi-Fi are added onto the project as command observers so you can see my notes when I'm finished."

Clint smiles. "'Fulminating Janus'. I'm afraid that went over my head. I did some forensic research on the thing, but as it appears to be machine-built I could find nothing linking it to a specific criminal craftsman. At least, no one popped up in CSPD or national databases. I think they said Ironvein had a hand in building that, or was keeping the plans or something, so that might be an avenue to explore. It shouldn't matter much - it's useful for identifying bombmakers... they have little signature craft styles... but this doesn't adhere to those norms."

Faraday wrote:"Excellent. I was somewhat concerned because the magazine of the device was completely empty. Do you know anything about the element itself? Properties or origin? Hmm. I've never heard of the Fluxzone, but it is hard to say whether that is just their own name for a phenomena with which I might be familiar under a different name. In any case ... dimensional forces are among the least predictable things to work within the limits of our current understanding. It is actually one of the things I've always wanted an opportunity to learn more about."

"I'm at a loss as to Sarnium. I'm no chemist. Atomic number 157, that's all I can tell you, and that it emits a radioactive signal we could detect with a dosimeter." He hands him one of the dosimeters. "Don't know if or how much that'll help, but you can have that. All of my prior experience with interdimensional travel has been due to magic, not tech, so this is new to me."

Faraday wrote: "And I'm glad we have a moment to ourselves in any case. I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier, when we were first teamed up. I was out of line. I was frustrated a bit ... trying to talk the kid down and ... things went violent right away. Anyway, I would certainly prefer if we could get along better in the future."

Clint smiles. "Everyone has their settling-in period. Think nothing of it; it's done. And part of that's on me anyway. I'm still feeling out this whole 'leader' thing. A big part of that is learning how to work with disparate personalities. Black Dog and I didn't start off too well either, but..." he smiles conspiratorially, "As long as I'm ordering him to do what he'd do on his own anyway, things work out great."

Spiderweb wrote:"Is Sarnium the fuel or a byproduct of the reaction? A byproduct is much more likely to be unstable."

Clint thinks a moment. "I'm fairly certain it's the fuel. Given how it was stored... it was being protected. Not discarded like waste. But any element over atomic number 82 - the actinide series and anything above that - are less predictable and can have extremely short half-lives. There's a theoretical island of stability in there somewhere... and element 157 might be proof of that... Aaaaand that's the limit of my high school chemistry knowledge. Heh."
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:09 pm

As she passes, Barney says, "Does Feather have any bones that still require mending, that is one thing I can do."

"I did what I could if you want to you can check with him. Pretty Feather will be moving around to meet with his friends." she nods.

Clint nods, smiling. "Lunch sounds great. We should probably have regular meetings just for administrative purposes as well, but this is more, uh, personal. And my personal recommendation is you don't note the property damage in your report. If it's exorbitant, Balisong will let you know." He says, with a wink.

"Personel? well, a movie and dinner it is. Might even intro you to my D&D group." she grins.

Faraday wrote:
" I have also opened a new compartmented Project File for this device and anything associated with it code name Fulminating Janus. Please let me know if you have any additional information to add. I'll ensure you and Wi-Fi are added onto the project as command observers so you can see my notes when I'm finished."

Clint smiles. "'Fulminating Janus'. I'm afraid that went over my head. I did some forensic research on the thing, but as it appears to be machine-built I could find nothing linking it to a specific criminal craftsman. At least, no one popped up in CSPD or national databases. I think they said Ironvein had a hand in building that, or was keeping the plans or something, so that might be an avenue to explore. It shouldn't matter much - it's useful for identifying bombmakers... they have little signature craft styles... but this doesn't adhere to those norms."

"Probably won't find a link in a common search. We will need to look at components and how it was crafted. Methods of manufacture can be as unique as fingerprints. a look at the components for blood or other biosamples might help too. I can't tell how many times I have nicked my fingertips putting in motherboards or other tiny bits on them" nods.

Faraday wrote:
"Excellent. I was somewhat concerned because the magazine of the device was completely empty. Do you know anything about the element itself? Properties or origin? Hmm. I've never heard of the Fluxzone, but it is hard to say whether that is just their own name for a phenomena with which I might be familiar under a different name. In any case ... dimensional forces are among the least predictable things to work within the limits of our current understanding. It is actually one of the things I've always wanted an opportunity to learn more about."

"I'm at a loss as to Sarnium. I'm no chemist. Atomic number 157, that's all I can tell you, and that it emits a radioactive signal we could detect with a dosimeter." He hands him one of the dosimeters. "Don't know if or how much that'll help, but you can have that. All of my prior experience with interdimensional travel has been due to magic, not tech, so this is new to me."

Spiderweb wrote:
"Is Sarnium the fuel or a byproduct of the reaction? A byproduct is much more likely to be unstable."

Clint thinks a moment. "I'm fairly certain it's the fuel. Given how it was stored... it was being protected. Not discarded like waste. But any element over atomic number 82 - the actinide series and anything above that - are less predictable and can have extremely short half-lives. There's a theoretical island of stability in there somewhere... and element 157 might be proof of that... Aaaaand that's the limit of my high school chemistry knowledge. Heh."

"Clint did you put all the genius on my team so I would go back to school just to keep with them?" she jokes, "That said with all the new sciences and arts..as well as magic the table of elements science or otherwise is probably out of date. Short half-life can be halted I'm guessing or at least extended. How it was stored might be useful to know if we intend on studying any of this. But I have a telemechanic and object read to do. And Faraday, put a Bacta-tank from Star Wars in our workload. Healing drains my inner chi as it were heavily and all this nanotech could do the same. The Tank might also be a good Bioscanner of the sort as well. would prefer one we can fit in Brute's Hovertruck or Optimus Omega...whichever name he gives it." with that, she winks at Brute then focuses.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi

Postby Spiderweb » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:17 pm

(Rolls carried over)
Barney heads up to check on Feather, he switches over to Spiderweb before entering and says to Owl and Feather, "Hello, I am called Spiderweb. One of my talents is the ability to heal broken Bones. I was stopping by to see if my talents could be useful."

He doubts his other abilities will be useful here, but helping keep our allies healthy is not a bad thing to be doing.
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:14 am

(rolls carried over)

Wi-Fi wrote:"Personal? well, a movie and dinner it is. Might even intro you to my D&D group."

Clint chuckles. "I like how you parlayed lunch into dinner and a movie. Nice one. And D&D? Cool. My dad used to play. I lost his books after he died, though."

Wi-Fi wrote:"Clint did you put all the genius on my team so I would go back to school just to keep with them?"

Clint smiles deviously. "Guilty as charged. I thought to myself, you know what Clarica needs? ALL the brains." He chuckles before continuing. "Seriously, that's just how it shook out. Trust me, when I realized I hadn't left a hacker for my team, I got kinda mad at myself."

Wi-Fi wrote:"That said with all the new sciences and arts..as well as magic the table of elements science or otherwise is probably out of date. Short half-life can be halted I'm guessing or at least extended. How it was stored might be useful to know if we intend on studying any of this. But I have a telemechanic and object read to do. And Faraday, put a Bacta-tank from Star Wars in our workload. Healing drains my inner chi as it were heavily and all this nanotech could do the same. The Tank might also be a good Bioscanner of the sort as well. would prefer one we can fit in Brute's Hovertruck or Optimus Omega...whichever name he gives it."

Clint nods. "I was thinking 'The Omega Wing'. And yeah - if they give us what I requisitioned, there's plenty of opportunity to kit that sucker out however we want."
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:04 am

Perception: 1d100 = 79
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 49
When Wi-Fi enters the Armory he gives a smile towards her with both brows raising. "I'm curious to see what information your particular talents are able to provide on this project. I have also opened a new compartmented Project File for this device and anything associated with it code name Fulminating Janus. If you have anything further to add, I'd be eager to see it. I'll ensure that you and Brute are added as command observers so you can see my notes once things are wrapped up with our examination today. Glad to hear things went well with the young gentleman. He seemed like he had a good attitude." he says, giving a somber expression towards the end.

"he does. It seems my two Semesters of CSI worth of Biology were enough with some psychic know how. I'll keep apprised and you need help programming just let me know. This could a significant edge. Transporter or Boom Tubes could be ideal travel under emergencies." she was careful to not the expression at the end but chose to ask later in private.

Clint chuckles. "I like how you parlayed lunch into dinner and a movie. Nice one. And D&D? Cool. My dad used to play. I lost his books after he died, though."

"Good negotiation is a quality skill and I have the books on PDF and few hardcopies.." she grins, "Wouldn't have a nerd license if I didn't have them."

Clint smiles deviously. "Guilty as charged. I thought to myself, you know what Clarica needs? ALL the brains." He chuckles before continuing. "Seriously, that's just how it shook out. Trust me, when I realized I hadn't left a hacker for my team, I got kinda mad at myself."

"We can fix that. You'll probably need one. Worse case I'll get those auto hacks I used back in the day updated and we can issue them." she nods. Hacking in the modern age was a need skill in the Omega lifestyle it seemed.

Clint nods. "I was thinking 'The Omega Wing'. And yeah - if they give us what I requisitioned, there's plenty of opportunity to kit that sucker out however we want."

"Good, we can call in the military to help kit them out. They always have a nice prototype around I can scan. With any luck, one will be an armoured ambulance/rescue vehicle we can use. Would not mind asking about armour options we can get while we were there. That Omega suit tears up easy..would not mind a more durable suit with the same properties. If we ask nicely and send back performance reviews they may even give or loan something to us." she agrees,"And speaking of scans..I need to do that before I have to heal or use my remaining inner chi.."
(From a few posts back)
Hack/Communicate with machines: Range: touch; Duration: as long as touched; Hack/Communicate with machines: 10
Mechanical Knowledge: Range: Touch; Duration: 10 minutes +2/L; Mechanical Knowledge (Skill: 1d100 = 71/80%); ISP: 10
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi

Postby Blackhaunt » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 am

RETROPOLIS
Time: 6:45- 7:55 pm

Owlplane part 1:
In response to Wi-Fi, The Owl just says ”Hnn.” As she exits the plane, Wi-Fi has the distinct feeling that The Owl may not like her.

Common Room:
Brute wrote:"I'll just go talk to my friends..." Then, a beat later, "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!"

The responses are varied. Macro doesn't seem to have gotten the joke, or maybe didn't hear. Future seems to slump further into the couch and let out a slight groan. Paragon turns around and giggles. ”Hehehe, that's from the old one!”

When Future hears Feather's current condition, he does a backflip off the couch and runs out of the common room and out of the mansion. Spiderweb heads up after him to aid Feather. Macro shrugs her shoulders and goes back to watching TV. When Jay joins the conversation with her, she responds with ”Breach? Interesting. Implying that you can force a door open or that you are the team's battering ram. I like it. What's TV like where you're from, Jay Sark Breach?”

Owlplane part 2:
Future and Spiderweb make their way to the Owlplane. Spiderweb watches as Future and Owl have a hushed, low gruff toned conversation regarding Spiderweb and his potential contributions to Feather's healing. Once the two finish conferencing, Owl turns and looks at Spiderweb. He waves the hero over and points to Feather. Stepping back to let Spiderweb do his thing, Owl watches carefully as Spiderweb lays hands on Feather. Spiderweb can feel that some ribs were previously broken, but everything with his bone structure appears to be fully functional. The only issues he has now are the obvious surface scrapes, cuts and gouges.
Future steps up next and lays hands on Feather. Feather says ”We probably shouldn't split up like this again.” Future replies ”Yeah, you got your ass handed to you and I wasn't there to save it.” When Future is done, Feather is completely functional and gets up from his table on the plane. ”Would you guys mind giving me and The Owl a moment. We need to talk.” Future nods and heads out the hatch of the Owlplane.

Armory:
Faraday is mid-science when a sizable amount of the team enter the room, distracting him. However, the distractions come with great reward as Brute brings him cases of the element that is said to fuel the broken device in front of him. Faraday works on patching things up between Brute and himself before he looks back to his project.
20 minutes later, his tomographic instruments are set up and calibrated to scan the element through the glass canisters that are inside of the metal shells. He sets up the PET Scan and lets it do it's thing. The scan needs two hours to complete, allowing Faraday to work on other parts of the project.
After a few seconds wasted staring at the machine and wishing it worked faster, he turns back to the pieces of the device. Thinking about a way to figure out their purpose, he ponders for exactly one minute and twenty seven seconds before Wi-Fi walks in the door. Like the answer to a prayer, she comes in, touches the pieces of the device and instantly has a full set of diagrams for the device and understands its full scope of operation. Now Wi-Fi just needs to find a way to communicate the specifics of the device to Faraday.

Cascade looks around and finds the regular items in the Armory (SMGs, shotguns, 9mm pistols, etc), but he notices a package in the corner with R. Avery written on it. Obviously addressed to him, he takes it. Upon opening, he finds:
OOC Comments
And a note reading:
Note wrote:New tech. Wanted you to have first crack at it.
-Sgt. Strong
Looks like his military friends still have his back.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Wi-Fi » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:49 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 81
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 83

In response to Wi-Fi, The Owl just says ”Hnn.” As she exits the plane, Wi-Fi has the distinct feeling that The Owl may not like her.

He seems gruff..probably nothing to worry about anyway. He does not seem a people person but a good number and name to hold onto. I'll grow on him...and he is the only real detective I've met so far. Oliver Queen and Batman were a friendship that was not a fast start and they got along well. Besides Owl knew his stuff..so if she was going to get detective lessons he was the one to give them. All she had was Youtube videoes of Batman and instincts. So far that worked..but in time she'd need real skill and talent.

Faraday is mid-science when a sizable amount of the team enter the room, distracting him. However, the distractions come with great reward as Brute brings him cases of the element that is said to fuel the broken device in front of him. Faraday works on patching things up between Brute and himself before he looks back to his project.
20 minutes later, his tomographic instruments are set up and calibrated to scan the element through the glass canisters that are inside of the metal shells. He sets up the PET Scan and lets it do it's thing. The scan needs two hours to complete, allowing Faraday to work on other parts of the project.
After a few seconds wasted staring at the machine and wishing it worked faster, he turns back to the pieces of the device. Thinking about a way to figure out their purpose, he ponders for exactly one minute and twenty seven seconds before Wi-Fi walks in the door. Like the answer to a prayer, she comes in, touches the pieces of the device and instantly has a full set of diagrams for the device and understands its full scope of operation. Now Wi-Fi just needs to find a way to communicate the specifics of the device to Faraday.

"I have those plans. I have a couple things to try. I can telepathically transmit or Telemachicly to Anna directly to write the file. Considering Ironvein I'm thinking to write to a stand-alone in case he set up countermeasures. I can try both..it will drain me. Better yet a file so you and Anna can work from safely. If they fail I can hand write and explain old school." she focuses and sits linking to the comp. the idea was to use the comp to write the file in a secure folder. Once written and checked ANNA could access it as could Faraday and any others who were able to. Supervillains being the paranoid type could lay all sorts devious traps, shut down codes and such. She herself used them. Any big project Wi-Fi did always had a backdoor and kill or shutdown code. It occurred to her had she been found by the Order or another force That was darker her path would have been different. Taking her time and putting the plans to both her memory and computer in steps was slow but smart. She would also use telepathy and hand them to Faraday. This device was dangerous but useful. better to keep them to the omegas and that secured file for the project.

Hack/Communicate with machines: Range:touch; Duration: as long as touched; Hack/Communicate with machines: 10
Mechanical Knowledge: Range: Touch; Duration: 10 minutes +2/L; Mechanical Knowledge (Skill: 80%); ISP: 10
Manipulate Electrical devices: 60 feet +5/level; 12 functions/level ISP: 4
Skills:
Computer Operation -- 94% / 1d100 = 35
Computer Programming -- 84% / 1d100 = 18
Computer Hacking -- 84% / 1d100 = 60
Mechanical knowledge (if needed) 80%/ 1d100 = 4
also..

-Telepathy (4) Range: 140ft., duration: 2 minutes/Level ( Transmit plans to Faraday)
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi

Postby Brute » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:04 am

Location: Omega HQ (Common Room :arrow: Armory :arrow: War Room)

Perception: 48% 1d100 = 4 (CRIT. SUCCESS)

JIC: 1d20 = 10
1d100 = 54

Clint removes himself back to the common room to check on the others there. He sits quietly, watching the TMFTT marathon on the TV, and thinking quietly to himself.

With Faraday and Wi-Fi on the portal device, hopefully it won't be too long before we have it operational. I don't know what Silicate's situation is... wherever he is... but hopefully he can hold out. Last couple of times we went interdimensional it was mostly without warning. It turned out all right, but this time we have ample warning. I really need some intel on the FluxZone so we know what to expect.

(see rolls above for mundane research into this topic)

This FluxZone business could be an entirely new phenomenon, so it'd be reasonable if there's no entry on that in the databases. I wonder if Sentinel's magic can traverse dimensions... that'd come in real handy if so. I... really need more of a grounding in magic and dimensions. This stuff keeps happening, I'm gonna need to be able to stay on top of it if I'm to be any use at all as a leader.

"Ah well. back to the grind. Gonna try other means to find out about this Fluxzone thing." Clint stands and walks over to one of the CityNet terminals, and sits down to do some more research.

Firstly, he begins to pull together a list of occult reference works and sources that are considered "reliable" - if necessary, he will shoot Lexie an email to inquire after such.

Computer Operation 57% 1d100 = 93 (FAIL)
Computer Operation 57% 1d100 = 3 (CRIT SUCCESS)
Research 67% 1d100 = 61 (SUCCESS)

Clint types out an email to Lexie:

"Lexie,

We miss you at the Omegas. Hope things are going well for you in your new assignment. I am trying to compile a mystic/occult library for our use at Omega HQ, so if you have recommendations of books I can add to it, I will gladly accept your help. Please email a list whenever you have a chance. Stay safe and hopefully we'll see you around sometime.

-Clint"

Once he has a list, he will download whatever works are available digitally to the system at Omega HQ, for later use. He will label these "Mystic Library".

Computer Operation 57% 1d100 = 43 (SUCCESS)

Beginning with these works, he will attempt to focus in on interdimensional travel, looking for commonalities; suggested equipment for those breaching dimensional barriers; mention of useful spells, skills, or abilities of particular use; and lists of potential dangers.

Research 67% 1d100 = 52 (basically trying to get a "feel" for it & intro newly-EP-purchased skills - SUCCESS)
Lore: Magic 35% 1d100 = 20 (SUCCESS)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 40% 1d100 = 1 (CRIT SUCCESS)

Any findings he will compile into a document entitled "Interdimensional Travel for Dummies" which he will add to his Mystic Library.

He then narrows his research, looking for any mention of "FluxZone" or any dimensions said to be "in flux", which he will compile into a report as well.

Research 67% 1d100 = 63 (SUCCESS)
Lore: Magic 35% 1d100 = 9 (SUCCESS)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 40% 1d100 = 14 (SUCCESS)
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Jay Sark » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Percep: 49%: 1d100 = 96
JIC: 1d20 = 3 1d100 = 88

Jay chuckles again, "I don't really need to force anything. I can create an opening through walls. Instant doorway. Like I did to get down in the tunnels when we were in the Labyrinth." He watches Future flips around and run off after he says Feather is up in the Owlplane and gives a little shug.

Turning back to the tall woman, Jay continues talking, "Please, just call me Jay." His purple checks darken a bit. Then he says, "Your history here is so weird. So different from my own but this world is so similar. The Grand Canyon, the White Cliffs of Dover, hell, even the Great Wall of China. But yours is in much better shape than the one from my universe. With the emergence of powers in the Late Middle Ages, it was severely damaged. Anyway, I don't get a lot of the references in the shows." He gives her a sad smile, "I suppose that will change with time but right now I usually watch a lot of nature programs and sports."
Jay Sark
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:50 am

Perception: 1d100 = 26 of 30%
JIC: 1d20 = 12 d20, 1d100 = 68 %

Having checked over Feather, Barney leaves the Owlplane so that the members of the other team can talk privately. He wanders back down below.

He stops at the rec room and says, "Battletoad, if you are available, there is a project I could use your advice on." Might as well get started on the database of divine figures and their abilities, while she is still around.

Whether or not she joins him, he will start by setting up a basic database with the name of the mythical character, the number of references to the character in mythology, the locations from which those references came, and a list of abilities the being has shown as well as how often each ability is shown. He will need to consolidate cases of duplication of stories and then set up a probability calculator...using the given data to estimate the chances of any given detail being real and not fabricated by the storyteller.

Computer Operations: 1d100 = 17 of 75%
Research: 1d100 = 66 of 85%
Anthropology: 1d100 = 36 of 55%
Basic Math: 1d100 = 79 of 80%

Barney not being a computer expert or a math expert, his work will possibly be a bit crude. Perhaps he can farm parts of the database construction to others as an anthropology project.
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faraday » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 5/43 (+15% Magic/Arcane)
JIC: 1d100 = 23
JIC: 1d20 = 5

Faraday gives Brute a nod as the two exchange back and forth for a moment. "Leadership is always a tougher job than people realize. It is certainly something it is easy to criticize... and difficult to do better." he says before giving Wi-Fi his attention as she performs her 'mojo' on the device. Once Wi-Fi begins attempting to transfer her knowledge gained to his system he steps forward and begins attempting to assist, helping to adjust any designs/specifications as need in the transfer, while bringing ANNA to bear as well.

Once this task is complete he strokes his chin a bit as he looks over the results. Before he has fully processed the design and any possible ramifications or increase in his understanding he speaks to ANNA. "ANNA, run research task under FULMINATING JANUS. Keywords Flux Zone, Sarnium, Element 157. Results to compiled and reviewed for correlation to project before inclusion." he says. Then he turns to back to Wi-Fi and smiles a bit. "Thank you for assisting. I find myself somewhat envious of your ability to glean such data so easily." he adds, his tone appreciative. Slowly he begins unfastening sections from his very damaged armor and setting them on the table before him. "I took a few direct shots from a mini-gun in the barn on that raid. Luckily the armor soaked it all, but I'll be needing repairs. I'll get started on those while ANNA does her search and I run a deep error check and projected functional analysis on the design we came up with."

TinkerTinkerTinker
Chemistry: 1d100 = 95/82
Chemistry/Analytical: [dice]1d100[dice]/77
Electrical Engineer: [dice]1d100[/dice]/82
Basic Electrical: 1d100 = 11/82
Intelligence: 1d100 = 62/80
Math:Advanced: 1d100 = 1/107
Mechanical Engineer: 1d100 = 12/77
Basic Mechanical: 1d100 = 95/82
Read Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 70/82
Robot Electronics: 1d100 = 86/102
Robot Mechanics: 1d100 = 80/102
Weapons Engineer: 1d100 = 93/77
Weapon Systems: 1d100 = 73/92

ANNA
Advanced Math: 1d100 = 57/98
Criminal Science/Forensics: 1d100 = 86/88
Intelligence: 1d100 = 11/86
Photography: 1d100 = 70/88
Research: 1d100 = 34/88

1d100 = 3
Faraday

Faraday Tracker

Ectoplasmic Armor

Modern Armor/Class 4

Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cascade » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:26 am

Perception: 34% 1d100 = 28
JIC: 1d20 = 6
JIC: 1d100 = 88

Blackhaunt wrote:Cascade looks around and finds the regular items in the Armory (SMGs, shotguns, 9mm pistols, etc), but he notices a package in the corner with R. Avery written on it. Obviously addressed to him, he takes it. Upon opening, he finds:
OOC Comments
And a note reading:
Note wrote:New tech. Wanted you to have first crack at it.
-Sgt. Strong
Looks like his military friends still have his back.

Cascade smiles at the note. God bless you guys. He looks around for the nearest attendant and goes up to them and hands them a piece of paper. "I'm looking for something like this."
Cascade
Cascade
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures