OMEGAS: Down In It

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: OMEGAS: Down In It

Postby Sentinel » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:19 pm

Ectype 7

Perception: 1d100 = 28 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 10/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 54

P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16
Bill: PPE

Ectype 7 takes unanimous actions with ectype 5 and 6 using Mental Blast to further soften Deathstar before delivering devastating strikes.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 17
Attacks: 8

Action 1-2: Casts Fleet feet.
OOC Comments
Fleet Feet (Level 6) PFRGP Main Pg. 186
P.P.E.: 20
Range: Self or other by spell up to 20 ft (6 m) away or ritual.
Duration: 2 Melee/lvl.
Saving Throw: None
P.P.E.: 20

Fleet feet is an extremely popular and powerful magic spell; it is its popularity and therefore commonness that makes it a 6th level spell. The incantation doubles the physical prowess, speed and mobility of the enchanted person for 30 seconds (2 melee rounds) per level of the spell caster. This means the character's speed, and P.P. are doubled (providing increased P.P. bonuses to strike, parry and dodge) and perhaps most notably, the character's attacks per melee round are all doubled for the duration of the spell.
While the character is a veritable whirlwind of action, the enchantment does have some drawbacks. He is moving so fast and doing so much that the character is -2 on the initiative and not likely to see a surprise attack coming (in most cases a surprise attack or strike from behind is automatic). Furthermore, the performance of delicate skills like picking locks or pockets, carving, writing, etc., are all at -20% and the character cannot control his precise movement.

Action 3: Casts Mental Blast against Deathstar DMG: 5d6 = 19 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
OOC Comments
Range: 100 feet +10 feet/lvl, but the intended victim must be visible.
Damage: 5D6 damage plus disorientation penalties. Double damage by touch ~ but must actually touch bare skin.
Duration: Instant, and add 1 melee/lvl to penalties, stacking.
Saving Throw: Save vs psionic attack.
P.P.E.: 15
Mental Blast is a magical spell that simulates a psionic attack on an enemy. Instead of blasting away with energy bolts to damage the body, this attack is invisible and undetectable (except by psionic individuals) because it attacks the mind. The mental blast does damage directly to Hit Points for normal creatures, or M.D. to supernatural and mega-damage creatures. It can affect targets protected in body armor, but not those clad in power armor, giant robots or armored vehicles. In addition to physical pain and damage (a sudden migraine headache or shooting pain in the head, neck or spine), victims of this insidious attack will feel confused, disoriented and paranoid. The victim instinctively senses he is under attack but doesn’t know from whom - one of the great advantages of this spell is that it is virtually invisible and it can be difficult to determine the source. Thus, the victim may flee the area or accuse innocent people, lash out madly (and with deadly force) or call to a nameless (faceless) enemy to show himself and fight openly, man to man. Penalties: Victims of this attack are -2 on the initiative, -2 to strike, party, and dodge, and -20% on all skills. Penalties remain in force for 1d4 melee rounds per attack; multiple Magical Mind Bolt attacks will have a cumulative effect. If the character successfully saves vs psionic attack, the damage is half and there are no penalties! Note: Mind Melters and Mind Bleeders will automatically sense who their attacker is!

Action 4: Mental Blast against Deathstar DMG 5d6 = 23 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 5-6: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 15 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 67
Action 7-8: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 25 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 71
Action 9-10: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 19 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 65
Action 11-12: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 27 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 69
Action 13-14: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 27 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 56
Action 15-16: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 27 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 63

[If Deathstar isn’t available to target then actions will be carried on Ironvein then Zombar.]

Deathblow rules: viewtopic.php?p=1349682#p1349682

Parry Bonus: +17; 8d20:
4, 15, 17, 13, 20, 8, 2, 14

Auto-dodge: +9; 8d20:
2, 13, 3, 19, 19, 14, 4, 11

Dodge Bonus: +18; 8d20:
19, 12, 13, 14, 10, 14, 1, 2
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 236/236| H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16 Save vs. Awe/Horror:14 (16) for words spoken and each attack against Sentinel
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rook » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Conditions: Speed, attacks per melee, dodge and parry reduced TO 1/3 normal. Omega Suit down by 40 SDC. Affected by Invincible Armor (courtesy of Sentinel). Current SDC: 73

OOC Comments
Invincible Armor:
Natural AR: 18
SDC: 350
Regen: 2D6/melee round
Duration: 21 minutes
Takes ½ damage from Energy.

Perception: 27% = 1d100 = 6

JIC: 1d20 = 1d20 = 9
1d100 = 1d100 = 53

The heavy-hitting blast from Deathstar catches the hindered Rook off-guard, not having expected attentions from that particular direction, and the young woman lets out a scream of pain as a considerable amount of damage is inflicted. However, Rook refuses to give up, especially with the team being battered so badly. Out of the corner of her eye she notes Sentinel showing up, and multiplying, but quickly refocuses on the enemies around her. 'My shards arent havnt any real effect on the guy beating up Moya..' she realizes, rather alarmed. As the grey beam of Morax hits, the winged woman winces slightly.. then lets out a sigh of relief as she remains un-petrified.

Giving her head a shake, Rook casts a glance towards Ironvein - the temptation to go after *him* is strong, given her ability to manipulate metal.. but she realizes in her current state that would be rather foolish. Instead, she turns towards Deathstar. Rather than approaching, she attempts to gain more altitude, all the while hurling volleys of metal shards at him - at the very least, hoping to distract him from the others.

'The power of these guys.. did we bite off more than we can chew?'

Initiative: 1d20+1 = 2

APM: 2 (due to effects)

Action 1: Fire a volley of 4 metal shards at Deathstar
Attack roll 1d20+6 = 8 ; Damage 8d6 = 26
Action 2: Fire a volley of 4 metal shards at Deathstar
Attack roll 1d20+6 = 24; damage 8d6 = 24

Parries (if needed): 1> 1d20+4 = 9, 2> 1d20+4 = 10
Rook
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:47 pm

WAINGROH
Date: Monday, March 23rd, 2043
Weather:
  • Outside: Sunny, warm, bright (55 degrees Fahrenheit)
  • Inside: Muggy, heavy air, decent lighting (45 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: 11:43:45-11:44:00 am

Sentinel Prime creates two more ectypes. Deathstar fires a heavy energy blast at Sentinel Prime, hitting center mass and doing much more than a little damage. Zombar Prime shambles toward Deathstar. Sentinel 3 sends his bats swarming toward all of the Zombars. Sentinel 4 throws a flare in the air to further distract the Zombars. Zombar 3 attacks Sentinel 3 with a scythe arm, timing his attack perfectly and connecting solidly. Zombar 5 moves toward the fray. Ironvein swings at Sentinel 3 who twists out of the way of the attack from his periphery. A slowed down Rook fires a blast of metal shards at Deathstar, finding that it isn't moving quickly enough to penetrate the void that is him. Morax begins weaving a spell.

The new Sentinel ectypes (5, 6 and 7) all begin casting a spell. Sentinel Prime commands his enemies to bow before him using his Divine voice. He notes as between the bats and the Divine voice, the Zombars transfixing Moya Thunderbird and Rampart have ended their gaze and are bowing, as well as the Prime version and the one attacking with a scythe arm. Soon after, a blast from Deathstar comes blazing forward, slamming into Sentinel Prime. Sentinel 3 casts Domination at Morax but doesn't find purchase in the demon's will. Sentinel 4 demands those standing bow and catches the Zombar that was holding Wi-Fi in place. Zombar 5 strikes at Sentinel 3, who dodges it gracefully. He also manages to miss the attack from Ironvein. Rook fires another four shards of metal at Deathstar, hitting him. Morax finishes casting a spell and disappears from sight.

Zombar 1, freed from dealing with Moya begins to shamble over toward Deathstar. Sentinels 5-7 cast Fleet Feet, speeding themselves up significantly. Sentinel Prime casts Domination on Zombar Prime to no effect. Deathstar fires an energy blast at Sentinel Prime as he's casting that hits him pretty hard. Zombar Prime recovers from the Divine word of Sentinel, going in for the attack on Sentinel 3. The attack causes Sentinel 3's spell to fizzle out. Sentinel 4 throws sparks into the face of Zombar 2. Zombar 3 swings at Sentinel 3 but is easily dodged. But then Zombar 5 swings from behind Sentinel 3, as does Zombar 2. He avoids both of those attacks, parrying one and dodging the other. He is caught blindsided by an incredibly powerful sucker punch from Ironvein, causing Sentinel 3 a bit of cognitive dissonance. Zombar 4 follows up the blow to Sentinel 3 with a mace hand to the head, making it even harder for Sentinel 3 to catch his proverbial breath.

Zombar 1 swings an axe hand at Sentinel Prime. Sentinel attempts to parry it but fumbles and leaves himself wide open to the attack. Sentinels 5-7 begin casting spells. Sentinel Prime casts Domination on Ironvein but the large metal man is unaffected. Deathstar lets loose with a bright blinding attack, affecting Sentinel Prime, 5, 6 and 7. Zombar Prime swings a sword hand at Sentinel 3 which is promptly blocked. Sentinel 3 can't find Morax, so he switches over to Mental Blasts leveled at Deathstar. His first one hits, playing havok with the already deranged villains mind. It seems particularly effective. Sentinel 4 throws sparks into Zombar 1's face. Zombar 3 attacks Sentinel 3 with a scythe hand, connecting. Zombar 5 attacks Sentinel 3 with an axe hand, connecting. Zombar 2 attacks Sentinel 3 with a hammer arm, connecting. Between all of these attacks, Sentinel 3's structural integrity is nearing its end. Ironvein swings a powerhouse of a blow, shattering Sentinel 3 into lifeless pieces of clay on the ground. Sentinel 3's bats vanish into thin air. Zombar 4 turns his attention to Sentinel 5, swinging a Mace arm at him and connecting.

Zombar 1 swings an axe hand at Sentinel Prime, striking with perfect precision. Sentinel 6 casts Mental Blast at Deathstar, even further scrambling the brains of the evil astronaut. Sentinel 5 continues casting Barrage, but having lost sight of his target, he's unsure if it will work. Sentinel 7 casts Mental Blast at Deathstar but maybe the last blast from his counterpart scrambled things too much because Deathstar doesn't seem effected by it at all. Sentinel Prime casts Domination on Ironvein, but doesn't get past the Iron Man's will. Zombar Prime switches targets to Sentinel 5, hacking at him with a sword hand that takes a chunk out of the terracotta warrior. Sentinel 4 throws more sparks into Zombar 3's face, blinding him temporarily. Zombars 2-5 gang up on Sentinel 5 after the demise of Sentinel 3. Even through his temporarily sightless situation, Sentinel 5 dodges Zombar 3's scythe arm, parries Zombar 5's axe arm and dodges Zombar 2's hammer hand. But when Ironvein swings his sledgehammer of a hand, it connects with Sentinel 5's chest. This is followed up with a strike from Zombar 4's Mace arm that connects as well.

Zombar 1 attacks Sentinel Prime with an axe hand but with both of them visionless, the blind swing gets blindly parried. Sentinels 6 and 7 begin casting Mental Blast while Sentinel 5 finds himself too busy defending himself to cast Barrage. Sentinel Prime finds that without his vision, he cannot find Ironvein's form to cast Domination on. Zombar Prime swings at Sentinel 5 with a sword hand. Even without his vision, Sentinel 5 is able to parry the blow. Sentinel 4 begins to cast Realm of Chaos. Zombar 3 swings and is parried by Sentinel 5. Zombar 5 lands an axe strike against Sentinel 5. Zombar 2 blindly swings out with his hammer hand and strikes Sentinel 5. Sentinel 5 then receives a fatal 1-2 combo from Ironvein's carefully planned out punch to the chest and Zombar 4's mace hand crashing through Sentinel' 5's back.

Sentinels 6 and 7 fire off an effective pair of Mental Blasts against Deathstar. Sentinel Prime attempts to cast Domination against Ironvein again to no effect. Sentinel 4 finishes casting Realm of Chaos and a black wave washes over the battlefield. When it disappears, only Deathstar and Ironvein are present. Ironvein lashes out and punches Sentinel Prime.

Sentinel Prime attempts again to cast Domination on Ironvein to no effect. Sentinels 6 and 7 begin striking out at Deathstar with Death Blows. The first five strikes hit a forcefield surrounding Deathstar, the fifth of which seems to pop his protection. The sixth blow hits him directly. But the seventh and eighth blows are blocked by the same forcefield again.

MAP
Down In It Lair 5.png

What are you doing? Combat Posts! Round 5!

Butcher's Bill (cumulative)
Brute:
-4 to strike, parry and dodge and -25% to skills for 1 melee round.
-16 to Omega Suit.
You are unable to move/act until further notice.

Moya:
-16 to Omega Suit.

Rampart:
-121 to Energy Armor.
Invincible Armor:

Rook:
-40 SDC to Omega Suit.
-53 to personal SDC.
Speed, attacks per melee, dodge, and parry are all reduced to one-third.
Invincible Armor:

Sentinel Prime:
-393 to personal SDC.
-10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2 melee rounds.
Heads up: Fleet Feet has been modified for onsite use. Your actions were adjusted accordingly.

Sentinel 3:
-495 (plus some) to personal SDC.
You have been destroyed.

Sentinel 4:
You are a passive viewer in the Realm of Chaos. We'll get to that later.

Sentinel 5:
You have been destroyed.

Sentinel 6:

Sentinel 7:

Spiderweb:
Invincible Armor:

Wi-Fi:
Invincible Armor:
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Brute » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:49 am

Perception: 51% 1d100 = 70

JIC: 1d20 = 18
1d100 = 39

Conditions: Monstrous Form; APS of Limb: Crystal; Petrified

Brute stares at the ceiling, frustrated at his inability to move. He hears the sounds of combat, distantly, almost as if moving further away, into the horizon.

Is the ceiling getting fuzzier? Am I... fading out?

The world grows calmer. Brute's perception of time distorts: the world slows. He begins to perceive time at a geologic pace.

Am I me? Will I stay me?

The edges are encroaching in, his mind feels shuttered. He is vaguely aware of a general calming of his emotions.

NO! I can't let that happen! I must FIGHT! I can't let myself fade away!

Brute struggles, vainly, against the incessant strength of stone, the immutable certainty of being stone which affords no margin for flesh. He fights, inwardly, to maintain his humanity, his... Clint-ness, against the tide of transmutation which endeavors to consume him.
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 791/846

Crystal arm SDC: -1/??
Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:10 am

Perception (30%): 1d100 = 75
Initiative 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d20 = 14
JIC%: 1d100 = 88

Barney would frown if he could move, The idea seems reasonable, but possibly it requires changing the other way? That could be difficult. Or possibly I am not strong enough to overcome whatever transformed me. I am fairly certain that this change is not permanent, there would be no point in leaving the mind intact if it were. Possibly I will turn back should the demon be defeated. On the other hand, they may have to animate me as a living statue, like Sentinel. While that would not be all bad, it would not be the me I am used to. Still, if I am animated, I might be able to grasp the spear and speak the words.

The thought strikes him, The magic that transforms me does have a time limit of 3 days, possibly when I magically change back, I will return to Normal. Going to be a long wait if that is what it takes.
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Moya » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:06 am

Perception : 1d100 = 3 / 24%
JIC: 1d20 = 15
JIC: 1d100 = 99

Moya is able to move again, once the Zombar released it's gaze. Staggering from the paralysis. She slow to move again. Moya tries to push the embarrassment and frustration deep down into her toes. She gives the situation a quick once over before proceeding.

Come on. What the hell was that? I should be better than this. Why did I like something like that take control of me so much? What happen to Brute? What did I miss? If this was because of me, I am going to feel so guilty.

With her super speed she blinks over to check on Brute and look for the rest of the group. She turns towards the middle of the room and her heart sinks as she comprehens what she is seeing. Anger swells up inside. She clenches all of her muscles as she takes off at a full sprint. Raising the rifle to act as a close line as she slams into Deathstar. Screaming along the way.

"ARGGGGGGGG!"

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 13
Actions per melee: 7

Action 1: move and check on Brute
Action 2: Run and slam into Deathstar with M-161A. Strike:1d20+2 = 20 damage: 2d4+15 = 20, (+4 per 20 mph, doing roughly 70 mph)
Action 3: Attack Deathstar with butt of M-161A. Strike: 1d20+3 = 21 damage: 2d4+3 = 9
Action 4-6: Attack Deathstar aimed and called shot to the head with M-161A. Strike: 1d20+6 = 17 damage: 4d6 = 14
Action 7: Reserved for Dodge if Auto dodge fails 1d20+5 = 24 OR move to act as a shield

Parry rolls: 1d20+8 = 25, 1d20+8 = 19, 1d20+8 = 10, 1d20+8 = 11, 1d20+8 = 11, 1d20+8 = 23, 1d20+8 = 18, 1d20+8 = 24

Auto-dodge rolls : 1d20+2 = 14, 1d20+2 = 15, 1d20+2 = 3, 1d20+2 = 12, 1d20+2 = 16, 1d20+2 = 8, 1d20+2 = 4, 1d20+2 = 10
HP: 156/156
SDC: 274/274
ISP: 47/51

Consistent Conditions: Mind Block Auto-Defense

Moya Thunderbird
Moya

Postby Tom Cassidy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:19 am

Perception: 1d100 = 66/58%
JIC: 1d100 = 49/1d20 = 2
Save vs Magic (for any additional spell that might be cast against him or anything else that might be applicable): 1d20+8 = 14
Save vs Psionics (just in case, y'know, while I'm at it): 1d20+3 = 22
Initiative: 1d20-1 = 18
APM: 6 (currently 4)

Conditions
Conditions:
- 1,040/3,300 Force Field/Construct SDC at the end of this post
- Flight Disc: 176.5 minutes (706 melees) duration remaining
- Energy Shield: 56.5 minutes (226 melees) duration remaining
- Energy Fist: 56.5 minutes (226 melees) duration remaining
- Hold Breath: 31.25 minutes (125 melees) duration remaining
- Force Field Armor: 179/300 SDC
- Invincible Armor: 20.5 minutes remaining | AR 18, 350 SDC | Regenerates 2d6 SDC per round | half damage from all energy attacks | Complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply

Rampart hears all hell break loose around him (almost literally, it sounds like) and is startled when the Zombar clone breaks off his gaze and bows down. Well, I guess the movie was right – it’s GOOD to be the king. Or in this case the Emperor. He whips around to see the demon gone and the Zombars vanish in a dark wave of energy. All right, Sentinel! Way to go! He grimaces though when he sees the piles of rubble that used to be Sentinel’s ectypes though. Crap in a hat, dude. Talk about taking one for the team.

He looks around, thinking of ways to leverage this momentary reprieve into a better advantage. Webhead’s turned to stone. Brute too. That’s not good. For a split second he contemplates picking up Brute’s stone form and using it as a bludgeon, but decides against it. Knowing our luck right now I’d break off his arms and he’d be the next Venus di Milo – and that’d be awkward if we ever got that spell lifted. No, gotta take a page out of their playbook and pin one down so we can focus on the other. He looks over at Deathstar. Pin one down… or maybe just bottle one up?

He snaps his fingers and creates a dome around Deathstar, hopefully one thick enough to keep him from participating in this boss-level brannigan at least until said boss was taken down and hopefully timed well enough so that Moya doesn't get caught inside it too (though from the sounds she's making she may not mind so much). From those same fingers he extends a long energy tendril that ends in two wicked-looking tails as the flight disc under his feet vanishes and he drops to the floor. Well, so much for field tests… he muses to himself as he releases his held breath. Hopefully Deathstar doesn’t suck any more air out of the room.

“EVERYONE! DOGPILE ON THE RUST BUCKET!” he shouts as loud as he can as he brings the whip cracking down on Ironvein. No time for fancy-shmancy theatrics. Just whip the bad guy into submission as quickly as we can.

Actions:
1 & 2.) Create force field dome around Deathstar. Strike: EP crit success. SDC of force field: 1,500
3.) Cancel flight disc/create energy whip
4.) Whip it, whip it good on Ironvein. Strike: 1d20+1 = 9; Damage: (3d6+20)*2 = 66 SDC

Auto-parries: 1d20+8 = 14, 1d20+8 = 9, 1d20+8 = 28, 1d20+8 = 25
Tom Cassidy

Postby Wi-Fi » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 48
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 88
Conditions:
- Invincible Armor:
OOC Comments
20.5 minutes remaining | AR 18, 350 SDC | Regenerates 2d6 SDC per round | half damage from all energy attacks | Complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply

Regen:
2d6 = 8
Force Aura:
-Recovers at a rate of 4D6 S.D.C. Per 10 minutes.
Bonuses when active:
+4 to roll Punch, Fall, and impacts
+10 to P.S. (Considered Superhuman)
+4 to P.E.
can protect one additional person at 4th, 8th and 12th level (those in the field Wi-Fi included are rooted to there spot. they must be within 4 feet)

Combat augments:
A.R. 14: all attacks 14 and under do no damage, those 15 and higher inflict damage to the force field.
200+10 SDC/level (current total: 280) The aura works as natural Armour rating and defense.

Horror factor (10)
Note: the field gives her equipment and clothing, as well as those of people protected a metallic sheen.
Mind Block Auto defense:
The moment she is psychically probed this ability alerts her and activates Mind block (at no cost to her ISP) note to allow a probe, telepathic or contact she must lower this defense willingly.
-See invisible
(4) Range: 120ft., duration: 1 minute/Level

Seeing multiple enemies vanish and not knowing fully why she was frustrated and activates her See invisible as she made her way to where she last saw Brute and not Webs had her concerned. If she sees him and Webs put them close together and behind cover with her. Last thing she needs is to let them get chipped or shattered and should the roof go down near a pillar was safest. Plus she could put an aura lock on them

Super TK:
OOC Comments
lift and move webs/Brute as needed:
Range: 100' per lvl Damage: 1d4*10 per 100 lbs
Duration: 2 minutes per lvl
ISP:10+ ISP per 100 lbs

When the Sentinel falls Wi-Fi definitely notices and takes note unsure if it was him or a duplicate. Better to deal with that later and end Irienvien as a threat. The mutant considers twisting the head around 180 degrees popping it off like a wine cork. It would be a fitting end to the little tin god. looking to Brute the idea is sidelined, he would not want her to kill out anger.

Hmm I'm getting sentimental in my old age because of you, Clint. Sparing him just for you..If I can't kill Ironvien I can at least make him hurt, bad... she thinks directing her TK efforts to limbs. Breaking legs and Jaw to start at both bones should do nicely. It was his lab so contingency plans were likely made. Breaking his jaw to prevent verbal activation of a fall back plane would be needed. If no plan existed a broken jaw at the very least prevents him calling for help. If Ironvien is down she redirects it to Deathstar in both cases goes for the clear and safe attempts.

Combat:
OOC Comments
Initiative: : 1d20+3 = 8
ApM: 7

1) Activate see invisible
2) Super TK Brute to a safe spot near her to aura him

3) Super TK Webs to a safe spot near her to aura him

4) Aura on Brute and Spiderweb (PE gain might give a bonus on their magic save)

5) Super TK Ironvien's or if Ironvien is down Deathstar's Jaw (break it), Upper Left leg (break it) or Lower Left leg (break it) (If it is a TK strike roll for combat: +3)
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 | Damage: 1d4*10 = 10 per 100 lbs

6) Super TK Ironvien's or if Ironvien is down Deathstar's Jaw (break it), Upper Left leg (break it) or Lower Left leg (break it) (If it is a TK strike roll for combat: +3)
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 | Damage: 1d4*10 = 20 per 100 lbs

7) Super TK Ironvien's or if Ironvien is down Deathstar's Jaw (break it), Upper Left leg (break it) or Lower Left leg (break it) (If it is a TK strike roll for combat: +3)
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 8 | Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 per 100 lbs

Parry: TK Parries
OOC Comments
1d20+4 = 5, 1d20+4 = 14, 1d20+4 = 19, 1d20+4 = 24, 1d20+4 = 16, 1d20+4 = 23 and 1d20+4 = 12
Dodge: (more ducking or avoiding, pinned by force-field)
OOC Comments
1d20+5 = 20, 1d20+5 = 15, 1d20+5 = 8, 1d20+5 = 6, 1d20+5 = 13, 1d20+5 = 19 and 1d20+5 = 7
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
Bonuses in green apply only when force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 94/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)
Aura: 240/260 (Aura also gives superhuman strength)
Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (R:UE, p.263)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment: Clip (Rocksalt)
• Attachment: Clip (Armor Piercing)
• Attachment: Clip (Shok Lock Cartridges)
• Attachment: Clip (Multi-ball -Low Lethality)
• Attachment: Flash Pack
• Attachment: Voice recorder Pack

Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)[/size]
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rook » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Conditions: Speed, attacks per melee, dodge and parry reduced TO 1/3 normal. Omega Suit down by 40 SDC. Affected by Invincible Armor (courtesy of Sentinel). Current SDC: 73

OOC Comments
Invincible Armor:
SDC (Base 350): 350
Duration: 21 minutes

Perception: 27% 1d100 = 42

JIC 1d20: 1d20 = 20
JIC 1d100: 1d100 = 39

Rook lets out a growl of frustration at the lack of effect that her metal shards seem to have (or not have?) on Deathstar, then watches for a moment as two of the Sentinels attack him, more specifically how after the force field seemed to break, it reappeared again very quickly afterwards - this, along with Rampart's shout, has the young woman turn her attention back on Ironvein. Another growl, the winged heroine decides on a new tactic, and immediately dives at the armored foe, picking up as much speed as she can as she attempts to ram him. Regardless of whether she impacts or not, Rook will attempt to end up within five feet of Ironvein, then reaches (physically or metaphysically) out with her metal manipulation powers in an effort to weaken the metal in Ironveins armor

Initiative: 1d20+1 = 10
APM: 2 (due to effects)

Action 1: Charge/Ram/Bodyblock Ironvein at as high a speed as possible given the short distance.
Attack roll 1d20+6 = 15 ; Damage 1d4 = 1+1d6 = 2 (+4 per 20mph, not sure what this will be)
Action 2: Use Weaken Meal on Ironvein's armored suit. Takes 3 total actions. Range is touch OR 5 feet. Not sure if it requires attack roll.
Attack roll 1d20+6 = 22

Parries (if needed): 1> 1d20+4 = 5, 2> 1d20+4 = 14
Rook
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Sentinel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:08 am

Sentinel
Perception: 1d100 = 67 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 10/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 56

Skills:
Lore: Magic 48% /1d100 = 14 To determine if he went invisible or teleported, or any other relevant information.
Lore: Monsters and Demons 38% /1d100 = 34 To determine if he went invisible or teleported, or any other relevant information.

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 116/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 102/495 AR: 16

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Awe and/or Horror Factor 14: Enemies must roll a 15 or higher on a twenty sided die to avoid being momentarily awestruck. A failed roll means the individual loses initiative, one of his melee attacks. In this case, roll each melee round in which the character with the divine aura is attacked or speaks.

Spells:
Butcher Bill: PPE -120

May notice a divine radiance coming from Sentinel and his voice a bit more compelling to the ears.

The Golden Dragon takes the lack of banter from the thugs as a sign they were very much intimidated or not distracted, One does not speak when focused., he thinks watching the battle clash before him knowing that their lack of communication could make them even more dangerous. A coordinated foe knows themselves, and knows their enemy. he further thinks strategizing as he begins casting a defensive spell he had already placed on most of his Lieutenants. Several of his ectypes having fallen as if fine china struck by a bull emphasizes his need to take reservation of his defense. On top of this he was having a peculiar difficulty seeing after Deathstar flashed him.

A proper God Emperor needs followers and worshipers. I see that now I cannot do all of this alone and change the city to be my kingdom. They have shown me this. And they will help me. the would-be God Emperor thinks willing them to bend to his will.

”You seem to have lost your allies and it is only down to you two.” Sentinel announces squinting through a blur. ”Surrender to me!” he commands with a Divine power behind the command. [not an actual command this time but still has the Awe factor behind his voice. Awe 14]
OOC Comments
1 . Awe and/or Horror Factor 14: Enemies must roll a 15 or higher on a twenty-sided die to avoid being momentarily awestruck. A failed roll means the individual loses initiative, one of his melee attacks, and is the last to attack in that melee round. In this case, roll each melee round in which the character with the divine aura is attacked or speaks.
I don’t know if you applied this to each of the enemies the last melee. I didn’t read anything that indicated such. Probably an oversite.

”Omega’s get back your footing and take them!” Sentinel says urging his team onwards.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 13
Attacks: 8
Action 1+2: Casts Invincible Armor on himself while taking a defensive position placing himself and his recovered allies inbetween Deathstar and Ironvien.
OOC Comments
(Level 8) Federation of Magic pg. 144 [Modified by Maniacal Laugh for HU2:CC)
Range: Self or one other by touch.
Duration: 3 min/lvl.
P.P.E.: 30
Although not quite as “invincible” as the name suggests, this impressive magical armor encases the wearer in a suit of shimmering, translucent plate armor, complete with full helm. The armor is Natural AR 18, is 50 SDC per level of the spell caster, and regenerates damage at the rate of 2d6 S.D.C. per melee round. The armor offers complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply.
Furthermore, all energy attacks, magic or mundane, inflict only half their usual damage to the armor! Should the armor be destroyed, it absorbs all the extra damage and disappears in a flash of light. No damage is carried over to the wearer. Note: Magical armor cannot be placed on giant Automatons.

Summary:
Invincible Armor: Natural AR 18. 50 SDC per level, regen 2d6 SDC per melee, all energy attacks, magic or mundane inflict half damage. The armor offers complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply.

Action 3: Speaks to the badguys.

Action 4: Casts See the Invisible
OOC Comments
See the Invisible (Level 1) RUE Pg. 199
Range: 200 ft.
Duration: 1 min./lvl
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: 4
The character can see Astral beings, entities, elementals, ghosts, objects, forces and creatures that can turn invisible or are naturally invisible. Even if the creature has no form per se, the mystic will be able to discern the vaporous image or energy sphere that is the being.

Action 5: Sentinel Casts Dominate on Deathstar. DC 15 vs magic. Domination
OOC Comments
(Level 5) RUE pg. 207
Range: Touch or within 4 ft.
Duration: 15 min/lvl
Saving Throw: Standard.
P.P.E.: 10
Domination is another trance-like enchantment that enables the spell caster to impose his will over his victim's, forcing the individual to do his bidding. The victim of Domination appears to act oddly, dazed, confused, slow and unfriendly (ignoring friends, etc.). The enchanted character has one goal, to fulfill the commands of the spell caster. Under the enchantment of Domination, the character's alignment does not apply. He will steal, lie, assist in crimes, kidnap, betray friends, reveals secrets and so on. The victim is under the (almost) complete control of the spell caster. The only things the bewitched victim will not do are commit suicide, inflict self-harm, or kill a friend or loved one. A good-aligned character, Principled, Scrupulous and even Unprincipled, can not be made to kill anybody; it is too deeply against their alignment. Note: The enchanted person is not himself and suffers the following penalties. Attacks per melee round are half, speed is half, all skills are half their usual proficiency, speech is slow, and the person seems distracted or a little dazed.
A successful saving throw versus magic means the magic has no effect. The character is 100% his normal self. The effects of the Domination magic can not be faked. It cannot affect a person inside environmental M.D.C. body armor, power armor, robots, or vehicles.

Action 6: Sentinel Casts Dominate on Deathstar. If the previous attempt succeeded he will target Ironvien instead. DC 15 vs magic. Domination

Actions 7, and 8 Reserved for Dodges.

JIC:
4, 5, 12, 9, 15, 3, 11, 5

13, 13, 14, 5, 11, 8, 17, 1

2, 20, 5, 18, 3, 1, 11, 2
Last edited by Sentinel on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 236/236| H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16 Save vs. Awe/Horror:14 (16) for words spoken and each attack against Sentinel
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sentinel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:11 am

Ectype 6
Perception: 1d100 = 14 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 2/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 83
P.P.E.: 186/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16
Bill: PPE -50 PPE
Spells/Conditions: Divine Aura Awe/Fear 14

The ectype seeing how dangerous Zombar and Ironvein were in taking out a couple ectypes he increases his own defenses adding to himself his own suit of invincible armor. The ectype turns his attention to Ironvein since having done minimal impact on Deathstar with the fury of his blows. Being dazed and seeing how the speed was a detriment against one as fast as Ironvein, Sentinel cancels the fleet feet with a thought. Ironvein having done his worst would now feel Sentinels unerring blasts. Blast that would slow and disable Ironvein if not outright turn his brain matter to mush. The ectype would have thought of it as revenge, but he knows his other selves were only temporarily down.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 12
Attacks: 8 (16 Physical)
Action 1-2: Invincible Armor on himself
OOC Comments
Although not quite as “invincible” as the name suggests, this impressive magical armor encases the wearer in a suit of shimmering, translucent plate armor, complete with full helm. The armor is Natural AR 18, is 50 SDC per level of the spell caster, and regenerates damage at the rate of 2d6 S.D.C. per melee round. The armor offers complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply.
Furthermore, all energy attacks, magic or mundane, inflict only half their usual damage to the armor! Should the armor be destroyed, it absorbs all the extra damage and disappears in a flash of light. No damage is carried over to the wearer. Note: Magical armor cannot be placed on giant Automatons.

Summary:
Invincible Armor: Natural AR 18. 50 SDC per level, regen 2d6 SDC per melee, all energy attacks, magic or mundane inflict half damage. The armor offers complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply.

Action 3: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 12 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC. Penalties: Victims of this attack are -2 on the initiative, -2 to strike, party, and dodge, and -20% on all skills. Penalties remain in force for 1d4 melee rounds per attack; multiple Magical Mind Bolt attacks will have a cumulative effect. If the character successfully saves vs psionic attack, the damage is half and there are no penalties!
OOC Comments
(Level 5) Federation of Magic pg 138
Damage: 5D6 damage plus disorientation penalties. Double damage by touch ~ but must actually touch bare skin.
Mental Blast is a magical spell that simulates a psionic attack on an enemy. Instead of blasting away with energy bolts to damage the body, this attack is invisible and undetectable (except by psionic individuals) because it attacks the mind. The mental blast does damage directly to Hit Points for normal creatures, or M.D. to supernatural and mega-damage creatures. It can affect targets protected in body armor, but not those clad in power armor, giant robots or armored vehicles. In addition to physical pain and damage (a sudden migraine headache or shooting pain in the head, neck or spine), victims of this insidious attack will feel confused, disoriented and paranoid. The victim instinctively senses he is under attack but doesn’t know from whom - one of the great advantages of this spell is that it is virtually invisible and it can be difficult to determine the source. Thus, the victim may flee the area or accuse innocent people, lash out madly (and with deadly force) or call to a nameless (faceless) enemy to show himself and fight openly, man to man. Penalties: Victims of this attack are -2 on the initiative, -2 to strike, party, and dodge, and -20% on all skills. Penalties remain in force for 1d4 melee rounds per attack; multiple Magical Mind Bolt attacks will have a cumulative effect. If the character successfully saves vs psionic attack, the damage is half and there are no penalties! Note: Mind Melters and Mind Bleeders will automatically sense who their attacker is!

If Ironvein goes down he will turn any remaining blasts on Deathstar.

Action 4: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 21 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 5: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 20 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 6: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 15 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 7: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 11 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 8: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 20 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.

Do to blindness the Ectype will use full dodges to increase his defenses against attacks forfeiting later mental blasts as needed.
11, 16, 10, 2, 18, 7, 8, 6

11, 9, 17, 9, 10, 8, 12, 9

6, 9, 12, 3, 6, 10, 7, 16
Last edited by Sentinel on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Ectype 1
Ectype 2
Ectype 3

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sentinel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:12 am

Ectype 7
Perception: 1d100 = 53 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 6/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 49
P.P.E.: 186/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16
Bill: PPE -50
Spells/Conditions: Divine Aura Awe/Fear 14,

The ectype having seen the same results and being partially blinded takes action mirroring his other remaining ectype having the same logical thoughts of action.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 8
Attacks: 8 (16 Physical)
Action 1-2: Invincible Armor on himself
OOC Comments

Summary:

If Ironvein goes down he will turn any remaining blasts on Deathstar.

Action 3: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 14 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC. Penalties: Victims of this attack are -2 on the initiative, -2 to strike, party, and dodge, and -20% on all skills. Penalties remain in force for 1d4 melee rounds per attack; multiple Magical Mind Bolt attacks will have a cumulative effect. If the character successfully saves vs psionic attack, the damage is half and there are no penalties!
OOC Comments
(Level 5) Federation of Magic pg 138

Action 4: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 17 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 5: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 14 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 6: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 24 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 7: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 18 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 8: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 15 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.

Do to blindness the Ectype will use full dodges to increase his defenses against attacks forfeiting later mental blasts as needed.
16, 5, 4, 11, 1, 9, 2, 18

7, 3, 14, 19, 6, 20, 5, 10

10, 11, 8, 14, 14, 14, 17, 12
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Ectype 1
Ectype 2
Ectype 3

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:55 am

WAINGROH
Weather:
Time: 11:44:00-11:44:15 am

Rampart begins creating a forcefield to surround Deathstar when he notices both Deathstar and Ironvein fade from sight.

All of the Omegas come to a halt when they can no longer target Deathstar or Ironvein. No Ironvein for Rook to weaken the metals of his suit. No Deathstar to Mental Blast or command with a divine voice. Luckily, nothing strikes out at them in the next 15 seconds.

What are you doing? Continue posting in 15 second increments.

Butcher's Bill (cumulative)
Brute:
-16 to Omega Suit.

Moya:
-16 to Omega Suit.

Rampart:
-121 to Energy Armor.
Invincible Armor:
EP not used.

Rook:
-53 to personal SDC.
Invincible Armor:

Sentinel Prime:
-393 to personal SDC.
-10 to strike, parry and dodge for 1 melee round.

Sentinel 3:
You have been destroyed.

Sentinel 4:
You are a passive viewer in the Realm of Chaos. We'll get to that later.

Sentinel 5:
You have been destroyed.

Sentinel 6:

Sentinel 7:

Spiderweb:
Invincible Armor:

Wi-Fi:
Invincible Armor:
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:32 pm

Perception (30%): 1d100 = 24
Initiative: 1d20 = 10
JIC: 1d20 = 15
JIC%: 1d100 = 98

This situation is majorly messed up, Thinks Barney. Not that I know much about petrification, but I did not think that it lets you still think while you are stone. Is this some other type of thing than normal petrification? I wish I had my research library on hand. Now what, according to legend, can petrify someone? Are there any myths about people coming back? Well Trolls and dark elves turn to stone at the touch of sunlight, in germanic mythology. Sometimes the trolls could turn back when night fell. There was the Gorgon, Medusa, but that was permanent.

Anthropology (65%): 1d100 = 77
Research (95%): 1d100 = 15
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Moya » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:43 am

Perception : 1d100 = 68 / 24%
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 60

Moya is in settled as her targets vanish from view. She becomes angry, frustrated and a little scared. Her anxiety levels start to rise as she braces for an attack from behind. Glancing behind her several times, just to make sure.

What the hell is going on here? First I freeze up and now when I want to kick some butt they just up and disappear on me? Not cool. Are they running away for just waiting to sneak attack us? Argh. I wish I knew.

"Anyone seen where they scuttled off too? I didn't catch them. They were a bit too quick."

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 23
Actions per melee: 7

Action 1: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 13 damage: 4d6 = 13
Action 2: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 20 damage: 4d6 = 16
Action 3: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 8 damage: 4d6 = 12
Action4: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 5 damage: 4d6 = 13
Action 5: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 11 damage: 4d6 = 12
Action 6: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 17 damage: 4d6 = 19
Action 7: Reserved for Dodge if Auto dodge fails 1d20+5 = 19 OR move to act as a shield

Parry rolls: 1d20+8 = 18, 1d20+8 = 24, 1d20+8 = 10, 1d20+8 = 28, 1d20+8 = 11, 1d20+8 = 25, 1d20+8 = 26, 1d20+8 = 27

Auto-dodge rolls : 1d20+2 = 15, 1d20+2 = 22, 1d20+2 = 4, 1d20+2 = 8, 1d20+2 = 16, 1d20+2 = 6, 1d20+2 = 19, 1d20+2 = 10
HP: 156/156
SDC: 274/274
ISP: 47/51

Consistent Conditions: Mind Block Auto-Defense

Moya Thunderbird
Moya

Postby Wi-Fi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:32 am

Perception: 1d100 = 53
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 59

"Regroup at the entrance to the lab, Rampart use force fields to fortify it once we all get there. Try to keep it so we can fight through your fields. Omega's Move it...Sentinel, Can you move Webs and Brute behind the defenses Rampart before he puts up and out the line fire." she called out picking up Spiderweb's spear considering the TK option. Thinking better of it and moves to the doorway into the lab. It was Better to not get surrounded and have a way to fall back. Ironvien valued the lab more than them. that could good if they had to retreat. The mutant did not have time to explain her fully but hoped the team trusted her enough. As she moves the three spider bots followed her not having any new orders simply guard Wi-Fi.

"Brute, Webs I'm getting you out the line of fire for now. Stay with me. and Webs, borrowing that spear of yours for bit hope you don't mind." she spoke telepathically to brute and webs. Telepathy at least meant they could reply.
-Telepathy
OOC Comments
-
Telepathy
(4) Range: 140ft., duration: 2 minutes/Level

Her study of monsters and demons and Psychic threats did not help dealing with spells. Her best guess was if the original caster died it might stop it. 'Might. not good enough...but a dead demon cast no spells and the team could share the bounty. that was a plus.' she thought as Sentinel lifting Brute and Spiderweb. she was sure she did activate her see invisible. still be sure fired up another shot. Wizards were tricky, but kept it simple to conserve power much like Psychics probably. Real magic was not a like DnD wizard with X number of spells a day. An idea struck there has to be something immune to turning to stone if the two omegas could transformed into that the spell would end. The resident mage might have such a spell but for now getting to a fortified spot was priority.

-See invisible
OOC Comments
(4) Range: 120ft., duration: 1 minute/Level

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 10
Combat action: 8
OOC Comments
1: Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 16 | Damage: 6d6 = 24
2: Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 5 | Damage: 6d6 = 27
3: See invisible
4: Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 4 | Damage: 6d6 = 23
5: Telepathy to Brute and Webs out the line of fire behind the barrcade or
Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 15 | Damage: 6d6 = 25
6: take cover or if more important:
Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 | Damage: 6d6 = 25
7: fire from cover if needed
Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+5 = 24 | Damage: 6d6 = 17
8: retake cover

Spiders:
Initiative:
Stubby: 1d20+2 = 9
Rover: 1d20+2 = 17
Nameless: 1d20+2 = 19
Combat action: 3 each
OOC Comments
Stubby
1:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 2 | Damage: 1d6 = 2
2:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 17 | Damage: 1d6 = 2
3:Roll to Strike: Electro-blast 1d20+1 = 3 | Damage: 2d6 = 8
Rover:
1:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 2 | Damage: 1d6 = 5
2:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 11 | Damage: 1d6 = 3
3:Roll to Strike: Electro-blast 1d20+1 = 4 | Damage: 2d6 = 2
Nameless:
1:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 4 | Damage: 1d6 = 1
2:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 6 | Damage: 1d6 = 2
3:Roll to Strike: Electro-blast 1d20+1 = 5 | Damage: 2d6 = 8

Dodge:
Wi-fi
OOC Comments
1d20+5 = 13,1d20+5 = 18,1d20+5 = 16,1d20+5 = 25,1d20+5 = 7,1d20+5 = 20,1d20+5 = 8and 1d20+5 = 24

Spiders:
OOC Comments
Stubby: 1d20+5 = 11, 1d20+5 = 19 and 1d20+5 = 11
Rover: 1d20+5 = 14, 1d20+5 = 18 and 1d20+5 = 7
Nameless: 1d20+5 = 17, 1d20+5 = 10 and 1d20+5 = 23

Parry:
Wi-Fi
OOC Comments
1d20+5 = 7,1d20+5 = 15,1d20+5 = 20,1d20+5 = 24,1d20+5 = 8,1d20+5 = 6,1d20+5 = 13and 1d20+5 = 23

Spiders:
OOC Comments
Stubby: : 1d20+1 = 8, 1d20+1 = 9 and 1d20+1 = 7
Rover: 1d20+1 = 9, 1d20+1 = 17 and 1d20+1 = 7
Nameless: 1d20+1 = 2, 1d20+1 = 5 and 1d20+1 = 8
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

Shock Gloves:
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:57 am

Perception: 51% 1d100 = 31

JIC: 1d20 = 18
1d100 = 50

Conditions: Monstrous Form; APS of Limb: Crystal; Petrified

The statue of the troll that was, occasionally, Clint Jackson, and, occasionally also not, lay on the floor staring upward. Where once a human mind lay, cradled in a skull, and from which a living stream of consciousness proceeded, there was stone. Where once human sinew, anchored to bone, gave animus to the massive frame, only curves of rock remained. Where once a heart beat - faster in times of danger and love (itself a danger of a different flavor) and slower in times of peace and rest - an unmoving boulder sat.

The soul of a human does not reside in the flesh, however, and Clint's soul, unpetrified, began to feel a pull from another direction, from outside.

He could perceive little of the waking world. Faint whispers that could be shouts. The interplay of shadow and light on the ceiling, like some ancient shadow-play on a cave wall - perhaps this shadow was now his whole existence. Perhaps, in some distant time, someone would come and spin him around, and he would perceive his world, not of shadows and light, but of form and depth.

A scratching on what was once his mind: a thought, perhaps, trying to break free. Or break in.

And the pull.

Ever stronger.

What now. Follow the pull? Or stay? (Stay). Nothing for me here, nothing but stone. But out there, I hear... I feel...

Should I go?

Should I stay?

(ᛊᛏᚨᚾᚾᚨ ᚲᚢᚨᚱ)
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 791/846

Crystal arm SDC: -1/??
Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:37 pm

WAINGROH
Weather:
Time: 11:44:15-11:51 am

As the acting commander with Brute down, Wi-Fi gives out some orders to the team to barricade the entrance to the laboratory. The only response she gets is Moya being hypervigilant and looking for anything to shoot. After giving instructions, Wi-Fi does a quick survey of her surroundings while looking for any invisible foes lurking. She doesn't see anyone anywhere near the team. She thinks she sees something near the door to the hall that the team entered into, but continued observation doesn't reveal anything.

Three minutes of waiting later, Brute and Spiderweb return to their flesh forms.

Three minutes later, a black waves washes across the room and in the center of the room, Sentinel 4 returns with a trussed up young boy.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Perception (30%): 1d100 = 34
Initiative: 1d20 = 8
JIC: 1d20 = 8
JIC%: 1d100 = 22

Barney is still wracking his brain for information on petrification when the effect suddenly wears off. Since his muscles have been not following his mental orders, he flops to the ground in a rather ungraceful heap with a clatter bone hitting the flooring.

He breathes a sigh of relief as he picks himself up off the floor and says, "Well, at least it was not permanent. They had us on the ropes, why did they let us go?"

At least, from my perspective, they were winning the fight. Admittedly, since I could not move, it was a limited perspective, Thinks Barney

He looks around and recovers his spear. If someone is holding it, he will politely say, "My weapon, could you please return it?"
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 12/62%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 86

He breathes a sigh of relief as he picks himself up off the floor and says, "Well, at least it was not permanent. They had us on the ropes, why did they let us go?"

"No idea, but I have the feeling they aren't going to forget us anytime soon." she answers, "the fact they retreated has me concerned. Lets just hope I am paranoid. I thought I saw movement by the lab entrance."

He looks around and recovers his spear. If someone is holding it, he will politely say, "My weapon, could you please return it?"

Have no fear it right here. just keeping it safe. Lets just say I have something a soft spot spiders thanks to 'Stubby' and 'Rover' as well as the other nameless ones." she passes it to him.

Looking to Brute the mutant cheers up a bit, "Looks like I am not losing you yet. and for future reference the only one who punches your ticket to Asgard is me...If you make worry like that again. You know I hate paper work. and who will baby sit Stubby, Rover and the rest of the Spiderbots?" she grins, "Lets see about taking control of this place or evac quickly. They seem to be the most immediate courses of action I can think of. I get the impression they have a fail safe. Sounds what Ironvien would do. I would add a means to prevent capture of my HQ." she looks as she offers Brute.

"Rover?" she said looking at Rampart and the people he was with when the spider was named, "I bet you like watching Old Yeller. Still good a name as any. I don't have any toads though." the woman added.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments

TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Previous

Return to Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures