OMEGAS: Down In It

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: OMEGAS: Down In It

Postby Sentinel » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:19 pm

Ectype 7

Perception: 1d100 = 28 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 10/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 54

P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16
Bill: PPE

Ectype 7 takes unanimous actions with ectype 5 and 6 using Mental Blast to further soften Deathstar before delivering devastating strikes.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 17
Attacks: 8

Action 1-2: Casts Fleet feet.
OOC Comments
Fleet Feet (Level 6) PFRGP Main Pg. 186
P.P.E.: 20
Range: Self or other by spell up to 20 ft (6 m) away or ritual.
Duration: 2 Melee/lvl.
Saving Throw: None
P.P.E.: 20

Fleet feet is an extremely popular and powerful magic spell; it is its popularity and therefore commonness that makes it a 6th level spell. The incantation doubles the physical prowess, speed and mobility of the enchanted person for 30 seconds (2 melee rounds) per level of the spell caster. This means the character's speed, and P.P. are doubled (providing increased P.P. bonuses to strike, parry and dodge) and perhaps most notably, the character's attacks per melee round are all doubled for the duration of the spell.
While the character is a veritable whirlwind of action, the enchantment does have some drawbacks. He is moving so fast and doing so much that the character is -2 on the initiative and not likely to see a surprise attack coming (in most cases a surprise attack or strike from behind is automatic). Furthermore, the performance of delicate skills like picking locks or pockets, carving, writing, etc., are all at -20% and the character cannot control his precise movement.

Action 3: Casts Mental Blast against Deathstar DMG: 5d6 = 19 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
OOC Comments
Range: 100 feet +10 feet/lvl, but the intended victim must be visible.
Damage: 5D6 damage plus disorientation penalties. Double damage by touch ~ but must actually touch bare skin.
Duration: Instant, and add 1 melee/lvl to penalties, stacking.
Saving Throw: Save vs psionic attack.
P.P.E.: 15
Mental Blast is a magical spell that simulates a psionic attack on an enemy. Instead of blasting away with energy bolts to damage the body, this attack is invisible and undetectable (except by psionic individuals) because it attacks the mind. The mental blast does damage directly to Hit Points for normal creatures, or M.D. to supernatural and mega-damage creatures. It can affect targets protected in body armor, but not those clad in power armor, giant robots or armored vehicles. In addition to physical pain and damage (a sudden migraine headache or shooting pain in the head, neck or spine), victims of this insidious attack will feel confused, disoriented and paranoid. The victim instinctively senses he is under attack but doesn’t know from whom - one of the great advantages of this spell is that it is virtually invisible and it can be difficult to determine the source. Thus, the victim may flee the area or accuse innocent people, lash out madly (and with deadly force) or call to a nameless (faceless) enemy to show himself and fight openly, man to man. Penalties: Victims of this attack are -2 on the initiative, -2 to strike, party, and dodge, and -20% on all skills. Penalties remain in force for 1d4 melee rounds per attack; multiple Magical Mind Bolt attacks will have a cumulative effect. If the character successfully saves vs psionic attack, the damage is half and there are no penalties! Note: Mind Melters and Mind Bleeders will automatically sense who their attacker is!

Action 4: Mental Blast against Deathstar DMG 5d6 = 23 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 5-6: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 15 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 67
Action 7-8: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 25 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 71
Action 9-10: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 19 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 65
Action 11-12: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 27 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 69
Action 13-14: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 27 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 56
Action 15-16: Death Blow at will Strike: 1d20+11 = 27 HP DMG: 12d6+25 = 63

[If Deathstar isn’t available to target then actions will be carried on Ironvein then Zombar.]

Deathblow rules: viewtopic.php?p=1349682#p1349682

Parry Bonus: +17; 8d20:
4, 15, 17, 13, 20, 8, 2, 14

Auto-dodge: +9; 8d20:
2, 13, 3, 19, 19, 14, 4, 11

Dodge Bonus: +18; 8d20:
19, 12, 13, 14, 10, 14, 1, 2
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 236/236| H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16 Save vs. Awe/Horror:14 (16) for words spoken and each attack against Sentinel
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rook » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Conditions: Speed, attacks per melee, dodge and parry reduced TO 1/3 normal. Omega Suit down by 40 SDC. Affected by Invincible Armor (courtesy of Sentinel). Current SDC: 73

OOC Comments
Invincible Armor:
Natural AR: 18
SDC: 350
Regen: 2D6/melee round
Duration: 21 minutes
Takes ½ damage from Energy.

Perception: 27% = 1d100 = 6

JIC: 1d20 = 1d20 = 9
1d100 = 1d100 = 53

The heavy-hitting blast from Deathstar catches the hindered Rook off-guard, not having expected attentions from that particular direction, and the young woman lets out a scream of pain as a considerable amount of damage is inflicted. However, Rook refuses to give up, especially with the team being battered so badly. Out of the corner of her eye she notes Sentinel showing up, and multiplying, but quickly refocuses on the enemies around her. 'My shards arent havnt any real effect on the guy beating up Moya..' she realizes, rather alarmed. As the grey beam of Morax hits, the winged woman winces slightly.. then lets out a sigh of relief as she remains un-petrified.

Giving her head a shake, Rook casts a glance towards Ironvein - the temptation to go after *him* is strong, given her ability to manipulate metal.. but she realizes in her current state that would be rather foolish. Instead, she turns towards Deathstar. Rather than approaching, she attempts to gain more altitude, all the while hurling volleys of metal shards at him - at the very least, hoping to distract him from the others.

'The power of these guys.. did we bite off more than we can chew?'

Initiative: 1d20+1 = 2

APM: 2 (due to effects)

Action 1: Fire a volley of 4 metal shards at Deathstar
Attack roll 1d20+6 = 8 ; Damage 8d6 = 26
Action 2: Fire a volley of 4 metal shards at Deathstar
Attack roll 1d20+6 = 24; damage 8d6 = 24

Parries (if needed): 1> 1d20+4 = 9, 2> 1d20+4 = 10
Rook
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:47 pm

WAINGROH
Date: Monday, March 23rd, 2043
Weather:
  • Outside: Sunny, warm, bright (55 degrees Fahrenheit)
  • Inside: Muggy, heavy air, decent lighting (45 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: 11:43:45-11:44:00 am

Sentinel Prime creates two more ectypes. Deathstar fires a heavy energy blast at Sentinel Prime, hitting center mass and doing much more than a little damage. Zombar Prime shambles toward Deathstar. Sentinel 3 sends his bats swarming toward all of the Zombars. Sentinel 4 throws a flare in the air to further distract the Zombars. Zombar 3 attacks Sentinel 3 with a scythe arm, timing his attack perfectly and connecting solidly. Zombar 5 moves toward the fray. Ironvein swings at Sentinel 3 who twists out of the way of the attack from his periphery. A slowed down Rook fires a blast of metal shards at Deathstar, finding that it isn't moving quickly enough to penetrate the void that is him. Morax begins weaving a spell.

The new Sentinel ectypes (5, 6 and 7) all begin casting a spell. Sentinel Prime commands his enemies to bow before him using his Divine voice. He notes as between the bats and the Divine voice, the Zombars transfixing Moya Thunderbird and Rampart have ended their gaze and are bowing, as well as the Prime version and the one attacking with a scythe arm. Soon after, a blast from Deathstar comes blazing forward, slamming into Sentinel Prime. Sentinel 3 casts Domination at Morax but doesn't find purchase in the demon's will. Sentinel 4 demands those standing bow and catches the Zombar that was holding Wi-Fi in place. Zombar 5 strikes at Sentinel 3, who dodges it gracefully. He also manages to miss the attack from Ironvein. Rook fires another four shards of metal at Deathstar, hitting him. Morax finishes casting a spell and disappears from sight.

Zombar 1, freed from dealing with Moya begins to shamble over toward Deathstar. Sentinels 5-7 cast Fleet Feet, speeding themselves up significantly. Sentinel Prime casts Domination on Zombar Prime to no effect. Deathstar fires an energy blast at Sentinel Prime as he's casting that hits him pretty hard. Zombar Prime recovers from the Divine word of Sentinel, going in for the attack on Sentinel 3. The attack causes Sentinel 3's spell to fizzle out. Sentinel 4 throws sparks into the face of Zombar 2. Zombar 3 swings at Sentinel 3 but is easily dodged. But then Zombar 5 swings from behind Sentinel 3, as does Zombar 2. He avoids both of those attacks, parrying one and dodging the other. He is caught blindsided by an incredibly powerful sucker punch from Ironvein, causing Sentinel 3 a bit of cognitive dissonance. Zombar 4 follows up the blow to Sentinel 3 with a mace hand to the head, making it even harder for Sentinel 3 to catch his proverbial breath.

Zombar 1 swings an axe hand at Sentinel Prime. Sentinel attempts to parry it but fumbles and leaves himself wide open to the attack. Sentinels 5-7 begin casting spells. Sentinel Prime casts Domination on Ironvein but the large metal man is unaffected. Deathstar lets loose with a bright blinding attack, affecting Sentinel Prime, 5, 6 and 7. Zombar Prime swings a sword hand at Sentinel 3 which is promptly blocked. Sentinel 3 can't find Morax, so he switches over to Mental Blasts leveled at Deathstar. His first one hits, playing havok with the already deranged villains mind. It seems particularly effective. Sentinel 4 throws sparks into Zombar 1's face. Zombar 3 attacks Sentinel 3 with a scythe hand, connecting. Zombar 5 attacks Sentinel 3 with an axe hand, connecting. Zombar 2 attacks Sentinel 3 with a hammer arm, connecting. Between all of these attacks, Sentinel 3's structural integrity is nearing its end. Ironvein swings a powerhouse of a blow, shattering Sentinel 3 into lifeless pieces of clay on the ground. Sentinel 3's bats vanish into thin air. Zombar 4 turns his attention to Sentinel 5, swinging a Mace arm at him and connecting.

Zombar 1 swings an axe hand at Sentinel Prime, striking with perfect precision. Sentinel 6 casts Mental Blast at Deathstar, even further scrambling the brains of the evil astronaut. Sentinel 5 continues casting Barrage, but having lost sight of his target, he's unsure if it will work. Sentinel 7 casts Mental Blast at Deathstar but maybe the last blast from his counterpart scrambled things too much because Deathstar doesn't seem effected by it at all. Sentinel Prime casts Domination on Ironvein, but doesn't get past the Iron Man's will. Zombar Prime switches targets to Sentinel 5, hacking at him with a sword hand that takes a chunk out of the terracotta warrior. Sentinel 4 throws more sparks into Zombar 3's face, blinding him temporarily. Zombars 2-5 gang up on Sentinel 5 after the demise of Sentinel 3. Even through his temporarily sightless situation, Sentinel 5 dodges Zombar 3's scythe arm, parries Zombar 5's axe arm and dodges Zombar 2's hammer hand. But when Ironvein swings his sledgehammer of a hand, it connects with Sentinel 5's chest. This is followed up with a strike from Zombar 4's Mace arm that connects as well.

Zombar 1 attacks Sentinel Prime with an axe hand but with both of them visionless, the blind swing gets blindly parried. Sentinels 6 and 7 begin casting Mental Blast while Sentinel 5 finds himself too busy defending himself to cast Barrage. Sentinel Prime finds that without his vision, he cannot find Ironvein's form to cast Domination on. Zombar Prime swings at Sentinel 5 with a sword hand. Even without his vision, Sentinel 5 is able to parry the blow. Sentinel 4 begins to cast Realm of Chaos. Zombar 3 swings and is parried by Sentinel 5. Zombar 5 lands an axe strike against Sentinel 5. Zombar 2 blindly swings out with his hammer hand and strikes Sentinel 5. Sentinel 5 then receives a fatal 1-2 combo from Ironvein's carefully planned out punch to the chest and Zombar 4's mace hand crashing through Sentinel' 5's back.

Sentinels 6 and 7 fire off an effective pair of Mental Blasts against Deathstar. Sentinel Prime attempts to cast Domination against Ironvein again to no effect. Sentinel 4 finishes casting Realm of Chaos and a black wave washes over the battlefield. When it disappears, only Deathstar and Ironvein are present. Ironvein lashes out and punches Sentinel Prime.

Sentinel Prime attempts again to cast Domination on Ironvein to no effect. Sentinels 6 and 7 begin striking out at Deathstar with Death Blows. The first five strikes hit a forcefield surrounding Deathstar, the fifth of which seems to pop his protection. The sixth blow hits him directly. But the seventh and eighth blows are blocked by the same forcefield again.

MAP
Down In It Lair 5.png

What are you doing? Combat Posts! Round 5!

Butcher's Bill (cumulative)
Brute:
-4 to strike, parry and dodge and -25% to skills for 1 melee round.
-16 to Omega Suit.
You are unable to move/act until further notice.

Moya:
-16 to Omega Suit.

Rampart:
-121 to Energy Armor.
Invincible Armor:

Rook:
-40 SDC to Omega Suit.
-53 to personal SDC.
Speed, attacks per melee, dodge, and parry are all reduced to one-third.
Invincible Armor:

Sentinel Prime:
-393 to personal SDC.
-10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2 melee rounds.
Heads up: Fleet Feet has been modified for onsite use. Your actions were adjusted accordingly.

Sentinel 3:
-495 (plus some) to personal SDC.
You have been destroyed.

Sentinel 4:
You are a passive viewer in the Realm of Chaos. We'll get to that later.

Sentinel 5:
You have been destroyed.

Sentinel 6:

Sentinel 7:

Spiderweb:
Invincible Armor:

Wi-Fi:
Invincible Armor:
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Brute » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:49 am

Perception: 51% 1d100 = 70

JIC: 1d20 = 18
1d100 = 39

Conditions: Monstrous Form; APS of Limb: Crystal; Petrified

Brute stares at the ceiling, frustrated at his inability to move. He hears the sounds of combat, distantly, almost as if moving further away, into the horizon.

Is the ceiling getting fuzzier? Am I... fading out?

The world grows calmer. Brute's perception of time distorts: the world slows. He begins to perceive time at a geologic pace.

Am I me? Will I stay me?

The edges are encroaching in, his mind feels shuttered. He is vaguely aware of a general calming of his emotions.

NO! I can't let that happen! I must FIGHT! I can't let myself fade away!

Brute struggles, vainly, against the incessant strength of stone, the immutable certainty of being stone which affords no margin for flesh. He fights, inwardly, to maintain his humanity, his... Clint-ness, against the tide of transmutation which endeavors to consume him.
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 797/846

Crystal arm SDC: -1/??
Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:10 am

Perception (30%): 1d100 = 75
Initiative 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d20 = 14
JIC%: 1d100 = 88

Barney would frown if he could move, The idea seems reasonable, but possibly it requires changing the other way? That could be difficult. Or possibly I am not strong enough to overcome whatever transformed me. I am fairly certain that this change is not permanent, there would be no point in leaving the mind intact if it were. Possibly I will turn back should the demon be defeated. On the other hand, they may have to animate me as a living statue, like Sentinel. While that would not be all bad, it would not be the me I am used to. Still, if I am animated, I might be able to grasp the spear and speak the words.

The thought strikes him, The magic that transforms me does have a time limit of 3 days, possibly when I magically change back, I will return to Normal. Going to be a long wait if that is what it takes.
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Moya » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:06 am

Perception : 1d100 = 3 / 24%
JIC: 1d20 = 15
JIC: 1d100 = 99

Moya is able to move again, once the Zombar released it's gaze. Staggering from the paralysis. She slow to move again. Moya tries to push the embarrassment and frustration deep down into her toes. She gives the situation a quick once over before proceeding.

Come on. What the hell was that? I should be better than this. Why did I like something like that take control of me so much? What happen to Brute? What did I miss? If this was because of me, I am going to feel so guilty.

With her super speed she blinks over to check on Brute and look for the rest of the group. She turns towards the middle of the room and her heart sinks as she comprehens what she is seeing. Anger swells up inside. She clenches all of her muscles as she takes off at a full sprint. Raising the rifle to act as a close line as she slams into Deathstar. Screaming along the way.

"ARGGGGGGGG!"

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 13
Actions per melee: 7

Action 1: move and check on Brute
Action 2: Run and slam into Deathstar with M-161A. Strike:1d20+2 = 20 damage: 2d4+15 = 20, (+4 per 20 mph, doing roughly 70 mph)
Action 3: Attack Deathstar with butt of M-161A. Strike: 1d20+3 = 21 damage: 2d4+3 = 9
Action 4-6: Attack Deathstar aimed and called shot to the head with M-161A. Strike: 1d20+6 = 17 damage: 4d6 = 14
Action 7: Reserved for Dodge if Auto dodge fails 1d20+5 = 24 OR move to act as a shield

Parry rolls: 1d20+8 = 25, 1d20+8 = 19, 1d20+8 = 10, 1d20+8 = 11, 1d20+8 = 11, 1d20+8 = 23, 1d20+8 = 18, 1d20+8 = 24

Auto-dodge rolls : 1d20+2 = 14, 1d20+2 = 15, 1d20+2 = 3, 1d20+2 = 12, 1d20+2 = 16, 1d20+2 = 8, 1d20+2 = 4, 1d20+2 = 10
HP: 174/174
SDC: 299/299
ISP: 47/51

Consistent Conditions: Mind Block Auto-Defense

Moya Thunderbird
Moya

Postby Tom Cassidy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:19 am

Perception: 1d100 = 66/58%
JIC: 1d100 = 49/1d20 = 2
Save vs Magic (for any additional spell that might be cast against him or anything else that might be applicable): 1d20+8 = 14
Save vs Psionics (just in case, y'know, while I'm at it): 1d20+3 = 22
Initiative: 1d20-1 = 18
APM: 6 (currently 4)

Conditions
Conditions:
- 1,040/3,300 Force Field/Construct SDC at the end of this post
- Flight Disc: 176.5 minutes (706 melees) duration remaining
- Energy Shield: 56.5 minutes (226 melees) duration remaining
- Energy Fist: 56.5 minutes (226 melees) duration remaining
- Hold Breath: 31.25 minutes (125 melees) duration remaining
- Force Field Armor: 179/300 SDC
- Invincible Armor: 20.5 minutes remaining | AR 18, 350 SDC | Regenerates 2d6 SDC per round | half damage from all energy attacks | Complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply

Rampart hears all hell break loose around him (almost literally, it sounds like) and is startled when the Zombar clone breaks off his gaze and bows down. Well, I guess the movie was right – it’s GOOD to be the king. Or in this case the Emperor. He whips around to see the demon gone and the Zombars vanish in a dark wave of energy. All right, Sentinel! Way to go! He grimaces though when he sees the piles of rubble that used to be Sentinel’s ectypes though. Crap in a hat, dude. Talk about taking one for the team.

He looks around, thinking of ways to leverage this momentary reprieve into a better advantage. Webhead’s turned to stone. Brute too. That’s not good. For a split second he contemplates picking up Brute’s stone form and using it as a bludgeon, but decides against it. Knowing our luck right now I’d break off his arms and he’d be the next Venus di Milo – and that’d be awkward if we ever got that spell lifted. No, gotta take a page out of their playbook and pin one down so we can focus on the other. He looks over at Deathstar. Pin one down… or maybe just bottle one up?

He snaps his fingers and creates a dome around Deathstar, hopefully one thick enough to keep him from participating in this boss-level brannigan at least until said boss was taken down and hopefully timed well enough so that Moya doesn't get caught inside it too (though from the sounds she's making she may not mind so much). From those same fingers he extends a long energy tendril that ends in two wicked-looking tails as the flight disc under his feet vanishes and he drops to the floor. Well, so much for field tests… he muses to himself as he releases his held breath. Hopefully Deathstar doesn’t suck any more air out of the room.

“EVERYONE! DOGPILE ON THE RUST BUCKET!” he shouts as loud as he can as he brings the whip cracking down on Ironvein. No time for fancy-shmancy theatrics. Just whip the bad guy into submission as quickly as we can.

Actions:
1 & 2.) Create force field dome around Deathstar. Strike: EP crit success. SDC of force field: 1,500
3.) Cancel flight disc/create energy whip
4.) Whip it, whip it good on Ironvein. Strike: 1d20+1 = 9; Damage: (3d6+20)*2 = 66 SDC

Auto-parries: 1d20+8 = 14, 1d20+8 = 9, 1d20+8 = 28, 1d20+8 = 25
Tom Cassidy

Postby Wi-Fi » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 48
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 88
Conditions:
- Invincible Armor:
OOC Comments
20.5 minutes remaining | AR 18, 350 SDC | Regenerates 2d6 SDC per round | half damage from all energy attacks | Complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply

Regen:
2d6 = 8
Force Aura:
-Recovers at a rate of 4D6 S.D.C. Per 10 minutes.
Bonuses when active:
+4 to roll Punch, Fall, and impacts
+10 to P.S. (Considered Superhuman)
+4 to P.E.
can protect one additional person at 4th, 8th and 12th level (those in the field Wi-Fi included are rooted to there spot. they must be within 4 feet)

Combat augments:
A.R. 14: all attacks 14 and under do no damage, those 15 and higher inflict damage to the force field.
200+10 SDC/level (current total: 280) The aura works as natural Armour rating and defense.

Horror factor (10)
Note: the field gives her equipment and clothing, as well as those of people protected a metallic sheen.
Mind Block Auto defense:
The moment she is psychically probed this ability alerts her and activates Mind block (at no cost to her ISP) note to allow a probe, telepathic or contact she must lower this defense willingly.
-See invisible
(4) Range: 120ft., duration: 1 minute/Level

Seeing multiple enemies vanish and not knowing fully why she was frustrated and activates her See invisible as she made her way to where she last saw Brute and not Webs had her concerned. If she sees him and Webs put them close together and behind cover with her. Last thing she needs is to let them get chipped or shattered and should the roof go down near a pillar was safest. Plus she could put an aura lock on them

Super TK:
OOC Comments
lift and move webs/Brute as needed:
Range: 100' per lvl Damage: 1d4*10 per 100 lbs
Duration: 2 minutes per lvl
ISP:10+ ISP per 100 lbs

When the Sentinel falls Wi-Fi definitely notices and takes note unsure if it was him or a duplicate. Better to deal with that later and end Irienvien as a threat. The mutant considers twisting the head around 180 degrees popping it off like a wine cork. It would be a fitting end to the little tin god. looking to Brute the idea is sidelined, he would not want her to kill out anger.

Hmm I'm getting sentimental in my old age because of you, Clint. Sparing him just for you..If I can't kill Ironvien I can at least make him hurt, bad... she thinks directing her TK efforts to limbs. Breaking legs and Jaw to start at both bones should do nicely. It was his lab so contingency plans were likely made. Breaking his jaw to prevent verbal activation of a fall back plane would be needed. If no plan existed a broken jaw at the very least prevents him calling for help. If Ironvien is down she redirects it to Deathstar in both cases goes for the clear and safe attempts.

Combat:
OOC Comments
Initiative: : 1d20+3 = 8
ApM: 7

1) Activate see invisible
2) Super TK Brute to a safe spot near her to aura him

3) Super TK Webs to a safe spot near her to aura him

4) Aura on Brute and Spiderweb (PE gain might give a bonus on their magic save)

5) Super TK Ironvien's or if Ironvien is down Deathstar's Jaw (break it), Upper Left leg (break it) or Lower Left leg (break it) (If it is a TK strike roll for combat: +3)
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 | Damage: 1d4*10 = 10 per 100 lbs

6) Super TK Ironvien's or if Ironvien is down Deathstar's Jaw (break it), Upper Left leg (break it) or Lower Left leg (break it) (If it is a TK strike roll for combat: +3)
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 | Damage: 1d4*10 = 20 per 100 lbs

7) Super TK Ironvien's or if Ironvien is down Deathstar's Jaw (break it), Upper Left leg (break it) or Lower Left leg (break it) (If it is a TK strike roll for combat: +3)
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 8 | Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 per 100 lbs

Parry: TK Parries
OOC Comments
1d20+4 = 5, 1d20+4 = 14, 1d20+4 = 19, 1d20+4 = 24, 1d20+4 = 16, 1d20+4 = 23 and 1d20+4 = 12
Dodge: (more ducking or avoiding, pinned by force-field)
OOC Comments
1d20+5 = 20, 1d20+5 = 15, 1d20+5 = 8, 1d20+5 = 6, 1d20+5 = 13, 1d20+5 = 19 and 1d20+5 = 7
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
Bonuses in green apply only when force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 94/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)
Aura: 240/260 (Aura also gives superhuman strength)
Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
Stubby/Rover/Sparky/Nameless #1/Nameless #2
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50
TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (R:UE, p.263)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment: Clip (Rocksalt)
• Attachment: Clip (Armor Piercing)
• Attachment: Clip (Shok Lock Cartridges)
• Attachment: Clip (Multi-ball -Low Lethality)
• Attachment: Flash Pack
• Attachment: Voice recorder Pack

Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)[/size]
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rook » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Conditions: Speed, attacks per melee, dodge and parry reduced TO 1/3 normal. Omega Suit down by 40 SDC. Affected by Invincible Armor (courtesy of Sentinel). Current SDC: 73

OOC Comments
Invincible Armor:
SDC (Base 350): 350
Duration: 21 minutes

Perception: 27% 1d100 = 42

JIC 1d20: 1d20 = 20
JIC 1d100: 1d100 = 39

Rook lets out a growl of frustration at the lack of effect that her metal shards seem to have (or not have?) on Deathstar, then watches for a moment as two of the Sentinels attack him, more specifically how after the force field seemed to break, it reappeared again very quickly afterwards - this, along with Rampart's shout, has the young woman turn her attention back on Ironvein. Another growl, the winged heroine decides on a new tactic, and immediately dives at the armored foe, picking up as much speed as she can as she attempts to ram him. Regardless of whether she impacts or not, Rook will attempt to end up within five feet of Ironvein, then reaches (physically or metaphysically) out with her metal manipulation powers in an effort to weaken the metal in Ironveins armor

Initiative: 1d20+1 = 10
APM: 2 (due to effects)

Action 1: Charge/Ram/Bodyblock Ironvein at as high a speed as possible given the short distance.
Attack roll 1d20+6 = 15 ; Damage 1d4 = 1+1d6 = 2 (+4 per 20mph, not sure what this will be)
Action 2: Use Weaken Meal on Ironvein's armored suit. Takes 3 total actions. Range is touch OR 5 feet. Not sure if it requires attack roll.
Attack roll 1d20+6 = 22

Parries (if needed): 1> 1d20+4 = 5, 2> 1d20+4 = 14
Rook
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Sentinel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:08 am

Sentinel
Perception: 1d100 = 67 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 10/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 56

Skills:
Lore: Magic 48% /1d100 = 14 To determine if he went invisible or teleported, or any other relevant information.
Lore: Monsters and Demons 38% /1d100 = 34 To determine if he went invisible or teleported, or any other relevant information.

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 116/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 102/495 AR: 16

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Awe and/or Horror Factor 14: Enemies must roll a 15 or higher on a twenty sided die to avoid being momentarily awestruck. A failed roll means the individual loses initiative, one of his melee attacks. In this case, roll each melee round in which the character with the divine aura is attacked or speaks.

Spells:
Butcher Bill: PPE -120

May notice a divine radiance coming from Sentinel and his voice a bit more compelling to the ears.

The Golden Dragon takes the lack of banter from the thugs as a sign they were very much intimidated or not distracted, One does not speak when focused., he thinks watching the battle clash before him knowing that their lack of communication could make them even more dangerous. A coordinated foe knows themselves, and knows their enemy. he further thinks strategizing as he begins casting a defensive spell he had already placed on most of his Lieutenants. Several of his ectypes having fallen as if fine china struck by a bull emphasizes his need to take reservation of his defense. On top of this he was having a peculiar difficulty seeing after Deathstar flashed him.

A proper God Emperor needs followers and worshipers. I see that now I cannot do all of this alone and change the city to be my kingdom. They have shown me this. And they will help me. the would-be God Emperor thinks willing them to bend to his will.

”You seem to have lost your allies and it is only down to you two.” Sentinel announces squinting through a blur. ”Surrender to me!” he commands with a Divine power behind the command. [not an actual command this time but still has the Awe factor behind his voice. Awe 14]
OOC Comments
1 . Awe and/or Horror Factor 14: Enemies must roll a 15 or higher on a twenty-sided die to avoid being momentarily awestruck. A failed roll means the individual loses initiative, one of his melee attacks, and is the last to attack in that melee round. In this case, roll each melee round in which the character with the divine aura is attacked or speaks.
I don’t know if you applied this to each of the enemies the last melee. I didn’t read anything that indicated such. Probably an oversite.

”Omega’s get back your footing and take them!” Sentinel says urging his team onwards.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 13
Attacks: 8
Action 1+2: Casts Invincible Armor on himself while taking a defensive position placing himself and his recovered allies inbetween Deathstar and Ironvien.
OOC Comments
(Level 8) Federation of Magic pg. 144 [Modified by Maniacal Laugh for HU2:CC)
Range: Self or one other by touch.
Duration: 3 min/lvl.
P.P.E.: 30
Although not quite as “invincible” as the name suggests, this impressive magical armor encases the wearer in a suit of shimmering, translucent plate armor, complete with full helm. The armor is Natural AR 18, is 50 SDC per level of the spell caster, and regenerates damage at the rate of 2d6 S.D.C. per melee round. The armor offers complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply.
Furthermore, all energy attacks, magic or mundane, inflict only half their usual damage to the armor! Should the armor be destroyed, it absorbs all the extra damage and disappears in a flash of light. No damage is carried over to the wearer. Note: Magical armor cannot be placed on giant Automatons.

Summary:
Invincible Armor: Natural AR 18. 50 SDC per level, regen 2d6 SDC per melee, all energy attacks, magic or mundane inflict half damage. The armor offers complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply.

Action 3: Speaks to the badguys.

Action 4: Casts See the Invisible
OOC Comments
See the Invisible (Level 1) RUE Pg. 199
Range: 200 ft.
Duration: 1 min./lvl
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: 4
The character can see Astral beings, entities, elementals, ghosts, objects, forces and creatures that can turn invisible or are naturally invisible. Even if the creature has no form per se, the mystic will be able to discern the vaporous image or energy sphere that is the being.

Action 5: Sentinel Casts Dominate on Deathstar. DC 15 vs magic. Domination
OOC Comments
(Level 5) RUE pg. 207
Range: Touch or within 4 ft.
Duration: 15 min/lvl
Saving Throw: Standard.
P.P.E.: 10
Domination is another trance-like enchantment that enables the spell caster to impose his will over his victim's, forcing the individual to do his bidding. The victim of Domination appears to act oddly, dazed, confused, slow and unfriendly (ignoring friends, etc.). The enchanted character has one goal, to fulfill the commands of the spell caster. Under the enchantment of Domination, the character's alignment does not apply. He will steal, lie, assist in crimes, kidnap, betray friends, reveals secrets and so on. The victim is under the (almost) complete control of the spell caster. The only things the bewitched victim will not do are commit suicide, inflict self-harm, or kill a friend or loved one. A good-aligned character, Principled, Scrupulous and even Unprincipled, can not be made to kill anybody; it is too deeply against their alignment. Note: The enchanted person is not himself and suffers the following penalties. Attacks per melee round are half, speed is half, all skills are half their usual proficiency, speech is slow, and the person seems distracted or a little dazed.
A successful saving throw versus magic means the magic has no effect. The character is 100% his normal self. The effects of the Domination magic can not be faked. It cannot affect a person inside environmental M.D.C. body armor, power armor, robots, or vehicles.

Action 6: Sentinel Casts Dominate on Deathstar. If the previous attempt succeeded he will target Ironvien instead. DC 15 vs magic. Domination

Actions 7, and 8 Reserved for Dodges.

JIC:
4, 5, 12, 9, 15, 3, 11, 5

13, 13, 14, 5, 11, 8, 17, 1

2, 20, 5, 18, 3, 1, 11, 2
Last edited by Sentinel on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 236/236| H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16 Save vs. Awe/Horror:14 (16) for words spoken and each attack against Sentinel
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sentinel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:11 am

Ectype 6
Perception: 1d100 = 14 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 2/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 83
P.P.E.: 186/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16
Bill: PPE -50 PPE
Spells/Conditions: Divine Aura Awe/Fear 14

The ectype seeing how dangerous Zombar and Ironvein were in taking out a couple ectypes he increases his own defenses adding to himself his own suit of invincible armor. The ectype turns his attention to Ironvein since having done minimal impact on Deathstar with the fury of his blows. Being dazed and seeing how the speed was a detriment against one as fast as Ironvein, Sentinel cancels the fleet feet with a thought. Ironvein having done his worst would now feel Sentinels unerring blasts. Blast that would slow and disable Ironvein if not outright turn his brain matter to mush. The ectype would have thought of it as revenge, but he knows his other selves were only temporarily down.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 12
Attacks: 8 (16 Physical)
Action 1-2: Invincible Armor on himself
OOC Comments
Although not quite as “invincible” as the name suggests, this impressive magical armor encases the wearer in a suit of shimmering, translucent plate armor, complete with full helm. The armor is Natural AR 18, is 50 SDC per level of the spell caster, and regenerates damage at the rate of 2d6 S.D.C. per melee round. The armor offers complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply.
Furthermore, all energy attacks, magic or mundane, inflict only half their usual damage to the armor! Should the armor be destroyed, it absorbs all the extra damage and disappears in a flash of light. No damage is carried over to the wearer. Note: Magical armor cannot be placed on giant Automatons.

Summary:
Invincible Armor: Natural AR 18. 50 SDC per level, regen 2d6 SDC per melee, all energy attacks, magic or mundane inflict half damage. The armor offers complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply.

Action 3: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 12 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC. Penalties: Victims of this attack are -2 on the initiative, -2 to strike, party, and dodge, and -20% on all skills. Penalties remain in force for 1d4 melee rounds per attack; multiple Magical Mind Bolt attacks will have a cumulative effect. If the character successfully saves vs psionic attack, the damage is half and there are no penalties!
OOC Comments
(Level 5) Federation of Magic pg 138
Damage: 5D6 damage plus disorientation penalties. Double damage by touch ~ but must actually touch bare skin.
Mental Blast is a magical spell that simulates a psionic attack on an enemy. Instead of blasting away with energy bolts to damage the body, this attack is invisible and undetectable (except by psionic individuals) because it attacks the mind. The mental blast does damage directly to Hit Points for normal creatures, or M.D. to supernatural and mega-damage creatures. It can affect targets protected in body armor, but not those clad in power armor, giant robots or armored vehicles. In addition to physical pain and damage (a sudden migraine headache or shooting pain in the head, neck or spine), victims of this insidious attack will feel confused, disoriented and paranoid. The victim instinctively senses he is under attack but doesn’t know from whom - one of the great advantages of this spell is that it is virtually invisible and it can be difficult to determine the source. Thus, the victim may flee the area or accuse innocent people, lash out madly (and with deadly force) or call to a nameless (faceless) enemy to show himself and fight openly, man to man. Penalties: Victims of this attack are -2 on the initiative, -2 to strike, party, and dodge, and -20% on all skills. Penalties remain in force for 1d4 melee rounds per attack; multiple Magical Mind Bolt attacks will have a cumulative effect. If the character successfully saves vs psionic attack, the damage is half and there are no penalties! Note: Mind Melters and Mind Bleeders will automatically sense who their attacker is!

If Ironvein goes down he will turn any remaining blasts on Deathstar.

Action 4: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 21 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 5: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 20 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 6: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 15 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 7: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 11 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 8: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 20 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.

Do to blindness the Ectype will use full dodges to increase his defenses against attacks forfeiting later mental blasts as needed.
11, 16, 10, 2, 18, 7, 8, 6

11, 9, 17, 9, 10, 8, 12, 9

6, 9, 12, 3, 6, 10, 7, 16
Last edited by Sentinel on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Ectype 1
Ectype 2
Ectype 3

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sentinel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:12 am

Ectype 7
Perception: 1d100 = 53 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 6/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 49
P.P.E.: 186/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16
Bill: PPE -50
Spells/Conditions: Divine Aura Awe/Fear 14,

The ectype having seen the same results and being partially blinded takes action mirroring his other remaining ectype having the same logical thoughts of action.

Initiative: 1d20+7 = 8
Attacks: 8 (16 Physical)
Action 1-2: Invincible Armor on himself
OOC Comments

Summary:

If Ironvein goes down he will turn any remaining blasts on Deathstar.

Action 3: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 14 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC. Penalties: Victims of this attack are -2 on the initiative, -2 to strike, party, and dodge, and -20% on all skills. Penalties remain in force for 1d4 melee rounds per attack; multiple Magical Mind Bolt attacks will have a cumulative effect. If the character successfully saves vs psionic attack, the damage is half and there are no penalties!
OOC Comments
(Level 5) Federation of Magic pg 138

Action 4: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 17 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 5: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 14 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 6: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 24 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 7: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 18 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.
Action 8: Mental Blast against Ironvein Range 170 ft. Direct HP DMG: 5d6 = 15 save vs psionics +3 spell power to DC.

Do to blindness the Ectype will use full dodges to increase his defenses against attacks forfeiting later mental blasts as needed.
16, 5, 4, 11, 1, 9, 2, 18

7, 3, 14, 19, 6, 20, 5, 10

10, 11, 8, 14, 14, 14, 17, 12
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Ectype 1
Ectype 2
Ectype 3

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:55 am

WAINGROH
Weather:
Time: 11:44:00-11:44:15 am

Rampart begins creating a forcefield to surround Deathstar when he notices both Deathstar and Ironvein fade from sight.

All of the Omegas come to a halt when they can no longer target Deathstar or Ironvein. No Ironvein for Rook to weaken the metals of his suit. No Deathstar to Mental Blast or command with a divine voice. Luckily, nothing strikes out at them in the next 15 seconds.

What are you doing? Continue posting in 15 second increments.

Butcher's Bill (cumulative)
Brute:
-16 to Omega Suit.

Moya:
-16 to Omega Suit.

Rampart:
-121 to Energy Armor.
Invincible Armor:
EP not used.

Rook:
-53 to personal SDC.
Invincible Armor:

Sentinel Prime:
-393 to personal SDC.
-10 to strike, parry and dodge for 1 melee round.

Sentinel 3:
You have been destroyed.

Sentinel 4:
You are a passive viewer in the Realm of Chaos. We'll get to that later.

Sentinel 5:
You have been destroyed.

Sentinel 6:

Sentinel 7:

Spiderweb:
Invincible Armor:

Wi-Fi:
Invincible Armor:
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:32 pm

Perception (30%): 1d100 = 24
Initiative: 1d20 = 10
JIC: 1d20 = 15
JIC%: 1d100 = 98

This situation is majorly messed up, Thinks Barney. Not that I know much about petrification, but I did not think that it lets you still think while you are stone. Is this some other type of thing than normal petrification? I wish I had my research library on hand. Now what, according to legend, can petrify someone? Are there any myths about people coming back? Well Trolls and dark elves turn to stone at the touch of sunlight, in germanic mythology. Sometimes the trolls could turn back when night fell. There was the Gorgon, Medusa, but that was permanent.

Anthropology (65%): 1d100 = 77
Research (95%): 1d100 = 15
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Moya » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:43 am

Perception : 1d100 = 68 / 24%
JIC: 1d20 = 3
JIC: 1d100 = 60

Moya is in settled as her targets vanish from view. She becomes angry, frustrated and a little scared. Her anxiety levels start to rise as she braces for an attack from behind. Glancing behind her several times, just to make sure.

What the hell is going on here? First I freeze up and now when I want to kick some butt they just up and disappear on me? Not cool. Are they running away for just waiting to sneak attack us? Argh. I wish I knew.

"Anyone seen where they scuttled off too? I didn't catch them. They were a bit too quick."

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 23
Actions per melee: 7

Action 1: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 13 damage: 4d6 = 13
Action 2: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 20 damage: 4d6 = 16
Action 3: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 8 damage: 4d6 = 12
Action4: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 5 damage: 4d6 = 13
Action 5: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 11 damage: 4d6 = 12
Action 6: Attack anything that comes back into the room with M-161A. 1d20+3 = 17 damage: 4d6 = 19
Action 7: Reserved for Dodge if Auto dodge fails 1d20+5 = 19 OR move to act as a shield

Parry rolls: 1d20+8 = 18, 1d20+8 = 24, 1d20+8 = 10, 1d20+8 = 28, 1d20+8 = 11, 1d20+8 = 25, 1d20+8 = 26, 1d20+8 = 27

Auto-dodge rolls : 1d20+2 = 15, 1d20+2 = 22, 1d20+2 = 4, 1d20+2 = 8, 1d20+2 = 16, 1d20+2 = 6, 1d20+2 = 19, 1d20+2 = 10

Moya Thunderbird
Moya

Postby Wi-Fi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:32 am

Perception: 1d100 = 53
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 59

"Regroup at the entrance to the lab, Rampart use force fields to fortify it once we all get there. Try to keep it so we can fight through your fields. Omega's Move it...Sentinel, Can you move Webs and Brute behind the defenses Rampart before he puts up and out the line fire." she called out picking up Spiderweb's spear considering the TK option. Thinking better of it and moves to the doorway into the lab. It was Better to not get surrounded and have a way to fall back. Ironvien valued the lab more than them. that could good if they had to retreat. The mutant did not have time to explain her fully but hoped the team trusted her enough. As she moves the three spider bots followed her not having any new orders simply guard Wi-Fi.

"Brute, Webs I'm getting you out the line of fire for now. Stay with me. and Webs, borrowing that spear of yours for bit hope you don't mind." she spoke telepathically to brute and webs. Telepathy at least meant they could reply.
-Telepathy
OOC Comments
-
Telepathy
(4) Range: 140ft., duration: 2 minutes/Level

Her study of monsters and demons and Psychic threats did not help dealing with spells. Her best guess was if the original caster died it might stop it. 'Might. not good enough...but a dead demon cast no spells and the team could share the bounty. that was a plus.' she thought as Sentinel lifting Brute and Spiderweb. she was sure she did activate her see invisible. still be sure fired up another shot. Wizards were tricky, but kept it simple to conserve power much like Psychics probably. Real magic was not a like DnD wizard with X number of spells a day. An idea struck there has to be something immune to turning to stone if the two omegas could transformed into that the spell would end. The resident mage might have such a spell but for now getting to a fortified spot was priority.

-See invisible
OOC Comments
(4) Range: 120ft., duration: 1 minute/Level

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 10
Combat action: 8
OOC Comments
1: Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 16 | Damage: 6d6 = 24
2: Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 5 | Damage: 6d6 = 27
3: See invisible
4: Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 4 | Damage: 6d6 = 23
5: Telepathy to Brute and Webs out the line of fire behind the barrcade or
Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 15 | Damage: 6d6 = 25
6: take cover or if more important:
Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+2 = 22 | Damage: 6d6 = 25
7: fire from cover if needed
Directed force bolt
Roll to Strike: 1d20+5 = 24 | Damage: 6d6 = 17
8: retake cover

Spiders:
Initiative:
Stubby: 1d20+2 = 9
Rover: 1d20+2 = 17
Nameless: 1d20+2 = 19
Combat action: 3 each
OOC Comments
Stubby
1:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 2 | Damage: 1d6 = 2
2:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 17 | Damage: 1d6 = 2
3:Roll to Strike: Electro-blast 1d20+1 = 3 | Damage: 2d6 = 8
Rover:
1:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 2 | Damage: 1d6 = 5
2:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 11 | Damage: 1d6 = 3
3:Roll to Strike: Electro-blast 1d20+1 = 4 | Damage: 2d6 = 2
Nameless:
1:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 4 | Damage: 1d6 = 1
2:Roll to Strike: Laser 1d20+1 = 6 | Damage: 1d6 = 2
3:Roll to Strike: Electro-blast 1d20+1 = 5 | Damage: 2d6 = 8

Dodge:
Wi-fi
OOC Comments
1d20+5 = 13,1d20+5 = 18,1d20+5 = 16,1d20+5 = 25,1d20+5 = 7,1d20+5 = 20,1d20+5 = 8and 1d20+5 = 24

Spiders:
OOC Comments
Stubby: 1d20+5 = 11, 1d20+5 = 19 and 1d20+5 = 11
Rover: 1d20+5 = 14, 1d20+5 = 18 and 1d20+5 = 7
Nameless: 1d20+5 = 17, 1d20+5 = 10 and 1d20+5 = 23

Parry:
Wi-Fi
OOC Comments
1d20+5 = 7,1d20+5 = 15,1d20+5 = 20,1d20+5 = 24,1d20+5 = 8,1d20+5 = 6,1d20+5 = 13and 1d20+5 = 23

Spiders:
OOC Comments
Stubby: : 1d20+1 = 8, 1d20+1 = 9 and 1d20+1 = 7
Rover: 1d20+1 = 9, 1d20+1 = 17 and 1d20+1 = 7
Nameless: 1d20+1 = 2, 1d20+1 = 5 and 1d20+1 = 8
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

Shock Gloves:
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:57 am

Perception: 51% 1d100 = 31

JIC: 1d20 = 18
1d100 = 50

Conditions: Monstrous Form; APS of Limb: Crystal; Petrified

The statue of the troll that was, occasionally, Clint Jackson, and, occasionally also not, lay on the floor staring upward. Where once a human mind lay, cradled in a skull, and from which a living stream of consciousness proceeded, there was stone. Where once human sinew, anchored to bone, gave animus to the massive frame, only curves of rock remained. Where once a heart beat - faster in times of danger and love (itself a danger of a different flavor) and slower in times of peace and rest - an unmoving boulder sat.

The soul of a human does not reside in the flesh, however, and Clint's soul, unpetrified, began to feel a pull from another direction, from outside.

He could perceive little of the waking world. Faint whispers that could be shouts. The interplay of shadow and light on the ceiling, like some ancient shadow-play on a cave wall - perhaps this shadow was now his whole existence. Perhaps, in some distant time, someone would come and spin him around, and he would perceive his world, not of shadows and light, but of form and depth.

A scratching on what was once his mind: a thought, perhaps, trying to break free. Or break in.

And the pull.

Ever stronger.

What now. Follow the pull? Or stay? (Stay). Nothing for me here, nothing but stone. But out there, I hear... I feel...

Should I go?

Should I stay?

(ᛊᛏᚨᚾᚾᚨ ᚲᚢᚨᚱ)
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:37 pm

WAINGROH
Weather:
Time: 11:44:15-11:51 am

As the acting commander with Brute down, Wi-Fi gives out some orders to the team to barricade the entrance to the laboratory. The only response she gets is Moya being hypervigilant and looking for anything to shoot. After giving instructions, Wi-Fi does a quick survey of her surroundings while looking for any invisible foes lurking. She doesn't see anyone anywhere near the team. She thinks she sees something near the door to the hall that the team entered into, but continued observation doesn't reveal anything.

Three minutes of waiting later, Brute and Spiderweb return to their flesh forms.

Three minutes later, a black waves washes across the room and in the center of the room, Sentinel 4 returns with a trussed up young boy.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Perception (30%): 1d100 = 34
Initiative: 1d20 = 8
JIC: 1d20 = 8
JIC%: 1d100 = 22

Barney is still wracking his brain for information on petrification when the effect suddenly wears off. Since his muscles have been not following his mental orders, he flops to the ground in a rather ungraceful heap with a clatter bone hitting the flooring.

He breathes a sigh of relief as he picks himself up off the floor and says, "Well, at least it was not permanent. They had us on the ropes, why did they let us go?"

At least, from my perspective, they were winning the fight. Admittedly, since I could not move, it was a limited perspective, Thinks Barney

He looks around and recovers his spear. If someone is holding it, he will politely say, "My weapon, could you please return it?"
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 12/62%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 86

He breathes a sigh of relief as he picks himself up off the floor and says, "Well, at least it was not permanent. They had us on the ropes, why did they let us go?"

"No idea, but I have the feeling they aren't going to forget us anytime soon." she answers, "the fact they retreated has me concerned. Lets just hope I am paranoid. I thought I saw movement by the lab entrance."

He looks around and recovers his spear. If someone is holding it, he will politely say, "My weapon, could you please return it?"

"Have no fear it is right here. just keeping it safe. Lets just say I have something a soft spot spiders thanks to 'Stubby' and 'Rover' as well as the other nameless ones." she passes it to him while moving toward Brute.

Looking to Brute the mutant cheers up a bit, "Looks like I am not losing you yet. and for future reference the only one who punches your ticket to Asgard is me...If you make me worry like that again. You know I hate paper work. and who will baby sit Stubby, Rover and the rest of the Spiderbots?" she grins moving to the door after helping up Brute.

"Lets see about taking control of this place or evac quickly. They seem to be the most immediate courses of action I can think of. I get the impression they have a fail safe. Sounds what Ironvien would do. I would add a means to prevent capture of my HQ. Suggestions would be welcome but be quick." she looks as she offers Brute quickly.

"Rover?" she said looking at Rampart and the people he was with when the spider was named, "I bet you like watching Old Yeller. Still good a name as any. I don't have any toads though." the woman added looking toward the entrance they came in while moving with the group.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:38 am

Perception: 51% 1d100 = 100 (CRIT FAIL)

JIC: 1d20 = 19
1d100 = 30

Conditions: Monstrous Form; APS of Limb: Crystal

The edges soften, slowly at first - or perhaps that is the statue that was once Brute's perception of time. He is aware, first, of being able to think again. And then see. As his heart first beats again, it feels like being stabbed. Once flesh, his monstrous form resumes healing his injuries.

Bio-Regeneration: 2d6 = 6

His pain, a constant companion, returns, and he knows he is not dead.

He groans, and sits up. What the fuck is 'stanna kvar'?

He pulls himself to his feet, seething in anger. "Where is Morax?" A moment later, he remembers the mission. "Can I get a sitrep?"

Spiderweb wrote:"Well, at least it was not permanent. They had us on the ropes, why did they let us go?"

Brute frowns. "They didn't need us dead. They only needed us delayed. They got what they needed."

Wi-Fi wrote:"Looks like I am not losing you yet. and for future reference the only one who punches your ticket to Asgard is me...If you make me worry like that again. You know I hate paper work. and who will baby sit Stubby, Rover and the rest of the Spiderbots?"

Brute looks quizzically at her, trying to fight through his anger. He forces a small smile. "Noted."

Wi-Fi wrote:"Lets see about taking control of this place or evac quickly. They seem to be the most immediate courses of action I can think of. I get the impression they have a fail safe. Sounds what Ironvien would do. I would add a means to prevent capture of my HQ. Suggestions would be welcome but be quick."

He nods. "We need a high-speed recon - I suspect if he had a self-destruct it would've triggered by now."

As he prepares to recon the rest of the facility, Sentinel reappears with Zombar's human form in tow. Brute fights the urge to kill Zombar.

"Good work, Emperor." He turns to leave. "Question him. Thoroughly. And radio CHIMERA with the sitrep."

Brute then engages in a high-speed run-through of the rest of this level - if accosted, he will not stop, but carry on through and back to his team. As he runs, he allows his antennae to feed him envoronmental data as he processes what he sees.

Track by scent 48% 1d100 = 93 (FAIL)
Identify common odors 98% 1d100 = 1 (CRIT SUCCESS)
Identify uncommon odors 58% 1d100 = 43 (SUCCESS)
Motion detector, 30’ radius range
Identify temperature (within 2 degrees) 98% 1d100 = 81 (SUCCESS)
Identify wind direction and speed 88% 1d100 = 84 (SUCCESS)

Find Contraband & Illegal Weapons 70% 1d100 = 38 (spot any weapons or armory - SUCCESS)
Recognize Weapon Quality 62% 1d100 = 54 (check any weapons he finds - SUCCESS)
Streetwise 64% 1d100 = 58 (identify any illicit substances or materials he sees - SUCCESS)
Criminal Science 57% 1d100 = 48 (identify any criminal activities that were done here, based on observable data - SUCCESS)
Intelligence 54% 1d100 = 35 (Compare any observations to known M.O. of Ironvein, Zombar, Morax, or Deathstar - SUCCESS)

Once his runthrough is complete he returns to the room where the Omegas are (hopefully) interrogating Zombar.
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Tom Cassidy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:54 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 51/58%
JIC: 1d100 = 81/1d20 = 4
Save vs. Magic (just in case) -- 1d20+8 = 20
Save vs. Psionics (just in case) -- 1d20+3 = 15

Conditions
Conditions:
- 2,540/3,300 Force Field/Construct SDC at the end of this post
- Energy Shield: 50.25 minutes (226 melees) duration remaining
- Energy Fist: 50.25 minutes (226 melees) duration remaining
- Invincible Armor: 24.25 minutes remaining | AR 18, 350 SDC | Regenerates 2d6 SDC per round | half damage from all energy attacks | Complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply

Rampart continues to struggle with the after-effects of being magically slowed and... 'stare-frozen' (if that's a word). He does his best to help get the group into the hallway to regroup and keeps an eye out until Brute and Spiderweb turn back to normal. 'Normal.' I can't remember 'normal' since finding out I had powers. But hey, it's never boring... he smirks to himself as he helps them back up on their feet. "Glad you guys are back to flesh and bone -- hopefully you didn't think we were taking you for granite during all this." He shrugs at the bad pun. "What? I haven't practiced my stand-up routine in over a decade."

Brute wrote:He pulls himself to his feet, seething in anger. "Where is Morax?" A moment later, he remembers the mission. "Can I get a sitrep?"

"Peaced out, looks like. He disappeared right before Ironvein and Deathstar. Disappointingly typical of a demon, if you ask me. Wi-Fi's drug us back in the hallway for a regrouping."

Wi-Fi wrote:
Spiderweb wrote:He breathes a sigh of relief as he picks himself up off the floor and says, "Well, at least it was not permanent. They had us on the ropes, why did they let us go?"

"No idea, but I have the feeling they aren't going to forget us anytime soon." she answers, "the fact they retreated has me concerned. Lets just hope I am paranoid. I thought I saw movement by the lab entrance."

Brute wrote:Brute frowns. "They didn't need us dead. They only needed us delayed. They got what they needed."

Tom snarls. "But they want us dead, certainly. Why would you bug out of your own secret lair unless you're planning on blowing it up?" He looks at Wi-Fi and Moya. "Can you two scan the wiring to see if there are any explosives wired through here? If we can shut it down or at least raid his computer files this could be a major score -- but otherwise I think we need to peace out in a hurry."

Wi-Fi wrote:"Rover?" she said looking at Rampart and the people he was with when the spider was named, "I bet you like watching Old Yeller. Still good a name as any. I don't have any toads though." the woman added looking toward the entrance they came in while moving with the group.

Tom shrugs again. "Yeah, I may or may not have cried when I first saw it. But I was eight then, don't judge me."

He strikes a defensive pose when the black wave washes over them, but breathes a sigh of relief when Sentinel's ectype returns with Zombar.

Brute wrote:"Good work, Emperor." He turns to leave. "Question him. Thoroughly. And radio CHIMERA with the sitrep."

Rampart holds up his hand to make sure to avoid eye contact. "Yeah, let's make sure he's blindfolded too. Totally not keen on getting his evil eye again."

As Brute speeds off, Rampart sighs. "I'll cover our butts at the shaft. Yeah, I know -- that sounded really bad. You know what I mean. Y'all let me know if you find anything." He manifests another flight disc and zooms back to the area where the lift should be.
Tom Cassidy

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:54 pm

Tom snarls. "But they want us dead, certainly. Why would you bug out of your own secret lair unless you're planning on blowing it up?" He looks at Wi-Fi and Moya. "Can you two scan the wiring to see if there are any explosives wired through here? If we can shut it down or at least raid his computer files this could be a major score -- but otherwise I think we need to peace out in a hurry."

He nods. "We need a high-speed recon - I suspect if he had a self-destruct it would've triggered by now."

"Soon as I get console I can do that. Probably one in one the two tunnels ahead of us. I can start looking now but not likely anything in range yet." she nods and adds consoles and computers to her visual search, "and if you didn't cry at old Yellar at least once you aren't human. No judgement." A breif focus and she started to sense for electrical devices and sources. There were likely non near her. On the the off chance this was a workspace or simulator she did check though. Both had a point a silent countdown would not be out of possibly. This was not likely his main base, a satellite base was more likely.

Sense Electrical Sources
OOC Comments
Range: 60 feet +5/level; Duration: 2 minutes; ISP: 2/ use (Detection ability: 75%+5%/level (Failed roll: detects only 1d6*10% of all Sources could be detected.)

Time permitted:
if Access is in range:
OOC Comments
Hack/Communicate with machines: Range:touch; Duration: as long as touched; Hack/Communicate with machines: 10
Mechanical Knowledge: Range: Touch; Duration: 10 minutes +2/L; Mechanical Knowledge (Skill: 80%); ISP: 10

or if needed:
-Telemechanic Possession (1st level Effectiveness)
OOC Comments
Mentally possess machines: Range:touch or 10 feet/level; Duration: 2 minutes/level; ISP: 50
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sentinel » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:03 pm

Sentinel
Perception: 1d100 = 96 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 7/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 9

Skills:

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Awe and/or Horror Factor 14: Enemies must roll a 15 or higher on a twenty sided die to avoid being momentarily awestruck. A failed roll means the individual loses initiative, one of his melee attacks. In this case, roll each melee round in which the character with the divine aura is attacked or speaks.

Spells:

May notice a divine radiance coming from Sentinel and his voice a bit more compelling to the ears.

Upon seeing his ectype return, Sentinel walks over putting a hand on the back of the lad’s neck like a stony vise. The wizard Emperor absorbs his ectype and those around the room or lying on the floor.

"Good work, Emperor." Brute says turning to leave. "Question him. Thoroughly. And radio CHIMERA with the SITREP."

Upon seeing Brute for the first time since the fight began gives him a stony smile, ”Ah, where have you been Mr. Brute? Ms. Wi-fi said you were around but I didn’t see you?” he says to Brute. After hearing his request to question him he answers in agreement, ”Certainly, I can do that.

Rampart holds up his hand to make sure to avoid eye contact. "Yeah, let's make sure he's blindfolded too. Totally not keen on getting his evil eye again."

Mr. Rumplert, that is a decent concern. I think I can accomplish yours and Mr. Brutes request at the same time.” Sentinel says.

Sentinel turns casts Domination on the boy channeling the arcane energy. One that is complete he releases him and asks him, ”Little SHǍGUĀ, Tell me something you wouldn’t want the police and Omega’s knowing about your place here?”

JIC:
20, 12, 10, 1, 7, 5, 4, 12

4, 6, 3, 6, 14, 14, 1, 14

4, 6, 13, 13, 17, 3, 7, 5
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Ectype 1
Ectype 2
Ectype 3

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Moya » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:18 pm

Perception : 1d100 = 89 / 24%
JIC: 1d100 = 22

Moya is standing vigilant, waiting for the reprieve to be finished and the fighting to continue. She lowers her rifle as the two stone figures return to their organic state. She jumps a little as a trussed up boy and another Sentinel appear from the void.

Huh! Shit, that scared me a little. Good thing I didn't shoot first. That could have been
messy.

Wi-Fi wrote:I bet you like watching Old Yeller. Still good a name as any. I don't have any toads though."
Rampart wrote:"Yeah, I may or may not have cried when I first saw it. But I was eight then, don't judge me

Moya tilts her head and stares off at nothing for a bit. She then shakes her head from side to side.

"Umm. You know I don't think I have ever seen that one. The only ones that have dogs that come to mind are The Fox and the Hound and All Dogs Go to Heaven. Yeah, they're cartoons but still good."

Brute wrote:"Question him. Thoroughly. And radio CHIMERA with the sitrep."

Rampart wrote:"Yeah, let's make sure he's blindfolded too. Totally not keen on getting his evil eye again."

Evil eye, huh?! So that what that was. Damn I hope I never run into that again. Couldn't move or speak. All I could do was think. If I ever lay my hands on him again. Ooo but first I need to figure out a way to pack a punch. Something better than my rifle at least.

Moya shudders at the thought of being transfixed. She stands around the young boy and one of the Sentinels. She hangs around to help out with the interrogation and anything else.

Man do I feel useless. If it's not blowing something up or defusing a bomb, than I am just more or less a human bullet stopper. Though people do need that, I just wish I could do a little more.

Moya Thunderbird
Moya

Postby Rook » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:56 am

Conditions: Injured (-53 SDC), Invincible Armor (?)

Perception 27%: 1d100 = 95

JIC D20: 1d20 = 15
JIC D100: 1d100 = 21

Rook was a little slower to react, for a mixture of reasons - the sudden vanishing of all the foes left her a little confused, and as that feeling faded the young woman was left feeling drained, the adrenaline starting to fade as well. Despite both of those things, Rook made sure to keep on her guard; she had no idea if their foes were coming back after-all.

After helping to try and move their petrified teammates, Rook stood nearby watching over them, letting out a soft sigh of relief as they eventually return to normal; however, the reappearance of the black wave causes her to let out a bit of a yelp, leaping up to hover about 5 feet off the ground: a fresh wave of adrenaline rushing through, dispelling the fatigue.

"What the hells is going on? I'm assuming that Ironvein and co withdrew, though they had us on the ropes. Any ideas why?" the winged woman asks, carefully touching down near the rest of them, glancing to Wi-Fi and Brute in hopes of some ideas, then looking to Sentinel with a mix of caution but also appreciation. "That was pretty crazy, all those duplicates.. but great work. I kinda feel like we'd have ended up utterly crushed otherwise."
Rook
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:15 pm

WAINGROH
Weather:
Time: 11:51 am -12:00 pm

Spiderweb comes to and hits the ground from the motion of his previous movements. He questions the tactics of the Order before requesting his spear back from whoever has it.

Wi-Fi graciously agrees, noting that she was just keeping it safe for him. She then states that she'd like to take control of the base or leave it immediately.

As a response, Brute does a high speed recon of the level. Having just transformed from a statue back into a monster, he is surprisingly sure-of-foot. The speed at which he's running means that his search is completed in 14 seconds, but it takes a moment of standing still to process all the data he's taken in. There was the bedroom, makeshift and shoddy. Essentially just five beds tossed into a room. There are a few bedside dressers and one cabinet that has a lock on it. Opposite, there was the laboratory. Giant computer banks with unfathomable calculating power. Some sort of large drums with a small window in each emitting a blue glow. A dais at the end of the room. Between the two on the opposite wall they entered, was one of the worst smells Brute's antenna have ever picked up. Rotting meat, sulfur, blood, and a heat signature just below body temperature. The rest of the building was relatively empty. And now he has even more questions to answer than just What the fuck is 'stanna kvar'?

Rampart and Rook find themselves returned to normal speed soon after the stone folks are flesh again. Thomas W. Cassidy takes the opportunity to crack some jokes that sink like stones in a pond. He asks Wi-Fi to check out the scene, see if anything is wired to blow. Wi-Fi doesn't detect anything in her range that is wired to explode. Rampart zooms back to the area where the lift is and sees... a lift. And a hallway that's dark save a flickering bulb overhead.

Sentinel absorbs his various ectypes that are still standing, but those that are in pieces on the ground remain in pieces, unresponsive to the Yellow Dragon's commanding will. However, the young man in his grip has no such luck. When compelled to spill his secrets, the boy says "That uh...we were planning to uh... on uh... setting up shop here as umm... a secondary uh... base. And that the uh... boy is uh... recoverable. Or so Ironvein uh... says. I'm not uh... a science ummm.. guy. I'm just uhh... just a kid. Kinda."

Much of the rest of the team begins talking about archaic movies from 70+ years ago that became widely distributed once copyright law expired on them.

The sound of machinery turning in the background can be heard now that the din of battle has waned. Otherwise, things are calm.

What are you doing?

MAP
Down In It Lair 6.png
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Brute » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:55 am

Perception: 51% 1d100 = 86 (FAIL)

JIC: 1d20 = 10
1d100 = 98

When Brute returns from his high-speed recon, he briefs the team.

Pointing at the bedroom, he says, "Bedroom, dressers, and one locked cabinet."

Pointing at the lab, he says, "Lab, Computer, and barrels of blue stuff."

Pointing at the other room he says, "Bad rotting meat smell."

Zombar wrote:"That uh...we were planning to uh... on uh... setting up shop here as umm... a secondary uh... base. And that the uh... boy is uh... recoverable. Or so Ironvein uh... says. I'm not uh... a science ummm.. guy. I'm just uhh... just a kid. Kinda."

Brute frowns. "Do better. Recoverable how? Where? Where's the primary base. SPILL." As Sentinel continues to interrogate the prisoner, Brute issues orders.

"So, Wi-Fi, Rampart, check the computer, download everything you can. Moya, Rook, bedroom - search it, and pop the lock off that cabinet and see what's so important. Webs, Sentinel, get the prisoner's info and get him topside and into CSPD custody. Don't lose him. If he gets free... kill him. I'm serious, don't lose him." Brute has been known to make a dark joke now and then, but those present can tell he is as serious as he has ever been.

Brute himself moves to the central door, beyond which is the rotting, sulphurous meat room, and examines it. I wonder if they were using this as ... some sort of spellcasting chamber. With Morax and Zombar here it's possible I guess. He moves to the door to the room and peers inside, trying to discern what this charnel-house's purpose could possibly be.

Track by scent 48% 1d100 = 41 (SUCCESS)
Identify common odors 98% 1d100 = 4 (CRIT. SUCCESS)
Identify uncommon odors 58% 1d100 = 19 (SUCCESS)
Identify temperature (within 2 degrees) 98% 1d100 = 30 (SUCCESS)
Identify wind direction and speed 88% 1d100 = 45 (SUCCESS)

Lore: Magic 35% 1d100 = 16 (was spellcasting done here? SUCCESS)
Recognize Wards, Runes and Circles 25% 1d100 = 19 (if present, do I recognize the purpose of any arcane scribings? SUCCESS)
Recognize Enchantment 20% 1d100 = 57 (If I spot any magic, do I recognize it's effect? FAIL)
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 19/ 62%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 2 / 1d100 = 63

"Kinda a kid? I will have to get that out of him. If he is Immortality has benefits." she thought. A good chance to study immortals and long lived types. "but first I have a database to crack." the concept of long lived people were intelligence treasure troves. Even the most mundane information was useful.

Telepathy to Brute: "He said kid kinda. He is probably immortal. Could be useful to know."

"I'm on it. I find anything relevant I will let you know Asap. Brute, don't go in there alone. take a spider-bot with you at least. Rover go with Moya and Rook follow their instructions for now. If anyone finds papers or things they can't read take them too. Even if it does not look important. People write passwords and other codes on the oddest things. if it is important and if you can't take it or looks dangerous let your spider-bot take a visual record for later." she responded as she goes to lab. The spiders did as they were told. Nameless was at Brutes feet looked about but stayed close to him awaiting orders.

"Rampart, lets go hack a computer database. I did not sense any thing explosive yet. Hoping the lab security is not better." she grins, "That probably means dropping the hammer on it if his coding skills are anything like his tactics. I hope your Chemistry is up to speed." Stubby was at her heels and checking ahead of her with robotic efficiency. She drew a pistol and checked the ammo. "Last AP need a better load out." she thinks.
Initiative: (just incase) 1d20+3 = 23
Skills:
OOC Comments
Criminal Science & Forensic Medicine -- 1d100 = 61/94%
Chemistry -- 1d100 = 86/64%
Chemistry - Analytical -- 1d100 = 95/59%
Pathology -- 1d100 = 8/74%
Intelligence -- 1d100 = 54/64%
Streetwise -- 1d100 = 55/76%
Pick locks -- 1d100 = 93/99% (to pick and/or spot locks and other mechenisms)
Computer Hacking -- 1d100 = 77/94% (to pick and/or spot locks and other mechenisms)
Safe Cracking -- 1d100 = 50/76% (to pick and/or spot locks and other mechenisms)
Find Contraband & Illegal Weapons -- 1d100 = 66/82%
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:56 am

Wi-Fi wrote:"He said kid kinda. He is probably immortal. Could be useful to know."

Brute nods at this new information. I mean, that's good to know, even just academically... but right now, we need to extract whatever knowledge he's hiding in that cobwebbed attic he calls a brain. Finding it difficult to tamp down his rage, he reminds himself that a kid is a kid - even if he is immortal. A kid, maybe. But he lined up with heavy hitter bad guys.

He turns to Zombar.

"Look... You chose the wrong side - and you're lucky you're not dead. We're OMEGAS. We give ONE chance to surrender, usually, and it don't go so well for folks who choose not to. You help us out, kid, and maybe things get better for ya."

Invoke Trust 40% 1d100 = 10 (SUCCESS)

Best I can do right now... I guess my heart ain't in converting this kid.

Wi-Fi wrote:"Brute, don't go in there alone. take a spider-bot with you at least.

He looks at the spider bot near his feet. "This is the one not named yet?" He sighs. "That'll never do. Come on Sparky, let's go look at rotting meat."
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:31 pm

Perception (33%): 1d100 = 53
Initiative: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 13
JIC%: 1d100 = 95

Spiderweb shrugs mentally, Guard Duty is it? Well, it is quite possible that the bad guys will want this one back, so best keep my eyes open.

He proceeds to tie the prisoner's hands and tether his legs so he can not run, only walk slowly. He then stays behind the prisoner, holding his spear at the ready, and indicates for his partner to take the lead.

He says, "As instructed, we will take him outside and call for transport to Gramercy. Let's go kid."
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:22 pm

He looks at the spider bot near his feet. "This is the one not named yet?" He sighs. "That'll never do. Come on Sparky, let's go look at rotting meat."

Sparky followed and kept pace accepting the new designation. Nearing the door took visual note of it. The spider clearly heard Wi-Fi mentioning a video.

"As instructed, we will take him outside and call for transport to Gramercy. Let's go kid."

"guard duty, I remember doing that in Nest. Eh, good time to get food if there was a plac near by." she thought looking back to Spiderweb while walking.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Moya » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:14 pm

Perception : 1d100 = 35 / 24%
JIC: 1d20 = 20
JIC: 1d100 = 20

Brute wrote:"Moya, Rook, bedroom - search it, and pop the lock off that cabinet and see what's so important."

Moya acknowledges Brute's instructions before turning towards Rook. Moya gives Rook a smile.

"Shall we? You don't have any lockpicking skills, do ya'?"

Moya pauses for a slight moment to allow for Rooks to respond before moving to the bedroom. She enters the room and takes an initial look over everything. She takes a closer look at everything, trying to determine if there are any traps or rigged explosives. Once she is satisfied that she can't detect any, she will then search the room to see if there is anything important before moving over to the locked cabinet and examines it in further detail.

If the lock is electrical, moya will then use her Electrokinesis (4) to disengage the lock. If it's mechanical, Moya will attempt to pull the lock off (if she can grab it).

If the lock is flush with the cabinet, Moya will then attempt to pick the cabinet up and carry it back to the main room.

If I just had some explosives with me but then it might destroy what's on the inside.

Well, I had no luck with the lock. So I took the whole cabinet. I'd figure someone back at HQ could open it up. Hope that's not a problem."

Moya Thunderbird
Moya

Postby Rook » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:39 am

Condition: Injured (-53 SC)

Perception 27% -> 1d100 = 97
JIC D20 -> 1d20 = 13
JIC D100 -> 1d100 = 97

Rook offers a quick nod to Brute, then moves to join Moya as she heads towards the bedroom, followed by a spiderbot. However, she does briefly pause before entering, looking back towards Brute and Wi-Fi. "I've never done this... do we need like, a warrant to search and seize at all?" she asks, uncertainly. The winged ROOKie will then pause a moment to see if she gets an answer - regardless of the answer, Rook will head in to aid in the search.

At the question from Moya, Rook gives her head a shake. "No.. I have some basic mechanical knowledge, thanks to school and living on a ranch.. I can fix a car engine decently, and toasters and such. But I don't know the first thing about locks, other than whats fairly common knowledge at least. I Can take a look though.. otherwise maybe we can get some help from the spiderbot. Or your strength."

If Rook gets assurances that they won't need a warrent for this search, she'll dive into it (metaphorically speaking of course), searching under mattresses and in drawers and such quickly but making sure to avoid missing anything important. Papers, anything that looks like a hard drive or storage device she'll put on the nearest flat surface, along with weapons and the like.

Additional active perception attempts (27%) -> 1d100 = 12 , 1d100 = 18 , 1d100 = 40
Rook
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:07 pm

WAINGROH
Weather:
Time: 12:00-12:10 pm

Wi-Fi, Rampart and Stubby
Wi-Fi heads into the computer room and takes a look around. She sees some sort of large drums with a small window in each emitting a blue glow and a dais at the end of the room. There's a large computer terminal with multiple screens, a keyboard and many other consoles. Wi-Fi sits at the desk and presses a button to wake the computer. She hears in surround sound "Seitai ninshō sukyanā ni te o oite kudasai." Rampart does his best impersonation of a statue.

Moya, Rook and Rover
Entering the room, they see four beds along the southern wall of the room and one much larger bed along the eastern wall. There are nightstands on each side of the bed and one cabinet freestanding as tall as her. Moya checks for traps. Nothing. Moya checks the lock and determines that its not electric, that the metal lock is not able to be grasped as it is flush with the metal cabinet. She picks it up and brings it into the main room. It's heavy and there's a lot of clanging going on inside.
Rook looks around at the beds looking for anything that could be evidence. She sees some clothing, some food wrappers and some electronics (alarm clock, phone chargers, video game system) but nothing interesting under anyone's mattress or any paperwork. A Spiderbot follows them, waiting for instructions.

Spiderweb and Sentinel
Spiderweb ties the young boy's wrists together and create a slightly looser tie around his ankles, allowing him only slower motions. He stands behind the boy with his spear at the ready and waits for Sentinel to take the lead. Sentinel sees Rampart and copies him, doing his best impersonation of a statue.
The kid doesn't respond to Brute at all except for to sneer menacingly. When Spiderweb tells him to get moving, the kid just says ”When I get out, you're the first to die.”

Brute and Sparky
Brute heads into the central door and his antenna are seriously disgusted. He takes a look inside and sees an altar. And a circle with extinguished candles. And lots and lots and lots (can't stress how many) of human body parts. Partially consumed arms, heads with brutal hack marks around the throat, torsos on meathooks, torsos not on chopping blocks split in half, a stack of legs. It is the definition of carnage and could only be one thing. The living quarters of a supernatural evil. The candles imply an intelligence of sorts as well as the usage of tools. Given what the team saw of the shambling Zombar, this is more likely the residence of Morax, the Demon. With his closer inspection of the room, Brute finds himself sprinting at high speed away from the charnel house (Failed HF JIC). On the other side of the basement level lair, Brute finds himself just about to climb up the wall to circumvent the slower lift when he recomposes himself.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Wi-Fi » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 73
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 65

"Great he speaks or likes a foreign language. This means I will need to translate. ." she looks at that size of the chair and how the work space is set out. That would determine if it Ironvien's work space or one the others.

"Seitai ninshō sukyanā ni te o oite kudasai." she thought, "What language are you? every language that sounds remotely Asian to a gamer is Japanese or Chinese. The sure way it to do this is to Telemechanicly or take out your hard drives." It would best to run a check and language translator as well.

"Stubby get over here. stay close I need some of your audio footage." and the little bot went to her and stayed but remains actively watching for danger. Wi-Fi puts her computer to the task of translating what was heard via the spiderbots playback of the computers vocalization. Stubby had it recorded and that solved the translation hopefully.

OOC Comments
Computer Operation -- 1d100 = 59 / 99% (104%)
Computer Programming -- 1d100 = 31 / 94%

While waiting looked over the the work space. Ironvien was into science so it was likely that but he did have a few kids around that were likely gamers and into the latest sci-fi movies. Some of them might have caught Ironvien's fancy. Perhaps he had a thing for old or new school Science films. Hell, she had a few Star Wars books and even played the online games.

The mutant looked about at the desk, items on it and at the papers around her while in thought. If there were any clues or items like codes to games, programs or other items related to favorite sci-fi genres that could be a hint. She was probably over thinking but even Super villains could be a Star Wars or Firefly fans. Thisd included items that could hobby or collectables that might be part games or media that might include the phrase or line (or parts of) 'Seitai ninshō sukyanā ni te o oite kudasai'.

OOC Comments
Intelligence -- 64% (Include Nerdy and Science Intell if needed skill checks bellow as well)
Find Contraband & Illegal Weapons -- 1d100 = 94 / 82% (Again including how nerds and geeks hide stuff)
Chemistry -- 1d100 = 46 / 64%
Chemistry - 1d100 = 39 / Analytical -- 59%
Pathology -- 1d100 = 36 / 74%
Basic Math -- 1d100 = 25 / 99% (109%)
Mathematics: Advanced 1d100 = 60 / 84%
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Brute and Sparky
Brute heads into the central door and his antenna are seriously disgusted. He takes a look inside and sees an altar. And a circle with extinguished candles. And lots and lots and lots (can't stress how many) of human body parts. Partially consumed arms, heads with brutal hack marks around the throat, torsos on meathooks, torsos not on chopping blocks split in half, a stack of legs. It is the definition of carnage and could only be one thing. The living quarters of a supernatural evil. The candles imply an intelligence of sorts as well as the usage of tools. Given what the team saw of the shambling Zombar, this is more likely the residence of Morax, the Demon. With his closer inspection of the room, Brute finds himself sprinting at high speed away from the charnel house (Failed HF JIC). On the other side of the basement level lair, Brute finds himself just about to climb up the wall to circumvent the slower lift when he recomposes himself.

Sparky seeing Brute running off takes a visual of the room and runs after him. The little bot following Both Wi-Fi and Brutes orders eagerly. The order priority was of course its master Wi-Fi and second Brute and the other Omega's. In this case only Brute was there. so the little bot ran off to chase after him and once found stood near him panning the light the light up the elevator shaft and round them as needed in case of danger.
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:56 pm

Moya, Rook and Rover
Entering the room, they see four beds along the southern wall of the room and one much larger bed along the eastern wall. There are nightstands on each side of the bed and one cabinet freestanding as tall as her. Moya checks for traps. Nothing. Moya checks the lock and determines that its not electric, that the metal lock is not able to be grasped as it is flush with the metal cabinet. She picks it up and brings it into the main room. It's heavy and there's a lot of clanging going on inside.
Rook looks around at the beds looking for anything that could be evidence. She sees some clothing, some food wrappers and some electronics (alarm clock, phone chargers, video game system) but nothing interesting under anyone's mattress or any paperwork. A Spiderbot follows them, waiting for instructions.

Seeing the commotion of moving the furniture Rover stepped out of the way and went where Rook was. Like Sparky was careful to get a good look and video shot of the room. After which It was near her feet watching for trouble.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:02 am

Conditions: Monstrous Form; APS of Limb: Crystal

Perception: 51% 1d100 = 57 (FAIL)

JIC: 1d20 = 7
1d100 = 61

Brute stops himself at the other side of the room when he realizes how far away his disgust at what the room contained had actually propelled him. He laughs in spite of himself, though internally he knows the images he's seen will have been seared into his mind, and will reappear when they are least wanted, for years to come. Potentially forever. That room is no joke... Morax is gonna need killing. My brain did not need more nightmare fuel. And those smells are gonna be in my head forever.

Bio-Regeneration: 2d6 = 6

Track by scent 48% 1d100 = 46 (SUCCESS)
Identify common odors 98% 1d100 = 58 (SUCCESS)
Identify uncommon odors 58% 1d100 = 63 (FAIL)
Identify temperature (within 2 degrees) 98% 1d100 = 53 (SUCCESS)
Identify wind direction and speed 88% 1d100 = 11 (SUCCESS)

From where he is, he calls out to Sparky. "Sparky, I'mma need you to video everything in that room. Get the altar, the corpses, and every surface. Cycle through all your video settings: thermal, infrared, whatever you got."

He gets on the radio to Sentinel and Spiderweb. "Gentlemen, Brute here. When you reach CSPD, inform them they will need... multiple... coroners, and a full forensic team. It's a charnel house down here, with... perhaps dozens of victims."

Sentinel can review Sparky's footage later, and see if he can identify any magical rituals that took place here.

When Moya comes in bearing the entire cabinet, Brute chuckles. He walks over and using his tremendous strength, attempts to pry the door open.
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Moya » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:59 pm

Perception : 1d100 = 6 / 24%
JIC: 1d100 = 22

Brute wrote:When Moya comes in bearing the entire cabinet, Brute chuckles. He walks over and using his tremendous strength, attempts to pry the door open.

Moya give Brut a sideways scowl as he chuckles. She then shakes her head.

Just laugh it up, why don't ya'. Next time I'll just blow the bitch open and let you shift through the rubble.

"Ah, what? You said you wanted whatever was in this. Plus, I am nowhere near as strong as you, Mr. Red. I could always blow it open but then I risk damaging the contents. Besides you wouldn't want me to break a nail, now would ya'?"

Moya's scowl turns to a half smile. She holds out her hand to take a look at her nails. She waits patiently to be able to see the contents of the cabinet.

Moya Thunderbird
Moya

Postby Brute » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:05 am

(Rolls carried)

Moya wrote:"Ah, what? You said you wanted whatever was in this. Plus, I am nowhere near as strong as you, Mr. Red. I could always blow it open but then I risk damaging the contents. Besides you wouldn't want me to break a nail, now would ya'?"

Brute shakes his head. "Not laughing at you... I thought Rook would use her metal-melting powers to remove the lock. Seeing you carrying the cabinet in here just caught me off guard."
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:36 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 94
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 67

From where he is, he calls out to Sparky. "Sparky, I'mma need you to video everything in that room. Get the altar, the corpses, and every surface. Cycle through all your video settings: thermal, infrared, whatever you got."

Should things not go smoothly...

Intent: Focus on evasion and getting beck to Brute (attacks only as self defense and if needs to
OOC Comments
initiative:1d20+2 = 11
Number of Attacks: 3
Other:
Can track 25 targets.
Roll to Strike: 1d20+1 = 11 | Damage: 1d4 = 3
Roll to Strike: 1d20+1 = 17 | Damage: 1d4 = 3
Roll to Strike: 1d20+1 = 9 | Damage: 2d6 = 12
Parry:
1d20+1 = 15, 1d20+1 = 20 and 1d20+1 = 17
Dodge:
1d20+5 = 14, 1d20+5 = 25 and 1d20+5 = 9

As the order was given the spider did. once in the room looked about and then with the expertise only a spider-bot could put a web line in the ceiling. Like in the street to to get a better view it took a few video shots from on high. After a quick, but efficient pan of the room returns to Brute and his fellow spider-bot should things go smoothly.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:16 am

Perception (33%): 1d100 = 24
Initiative: 1d20 = 12
JIC: 1d20 = 1
JIC%: 1d100 = 66

At Zombar's threat, Barney chuckles, "Kid, I can not tell you how many times I have died over the last 3000 years, I reincarnate if killed."

Barney thinks to himself, At least, supposedly I am the same Barnansi reincarnated. I have no memory of my previous lives, but it does not hurt to let someone like this think that killing me is kind of pointless.

He gets to wondering if it is a bluff if is it true?

He can carry Zombar if the did is feeling uncooperative, though he prefers to keep his hands open to use his spear. One way or another, he intends to deliver the villain to containment.
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rook » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 am

Condition: Wounded (-53 SDC)

Perception (27%): 1d100 = 23
JIC D20: 1d20 = 13
JIC D100: 1d100 = 16

Rook chuckles softly to Brute's comment, then shrugs a bit. "I was poking around under the mattress and such, seeing if there was a stash of porn.. Moya ran off with the cabinet before I could speak up. However, I could still do it if you like, even though you've torn it open. I might even be able to fix it, good as new. Also.. no one got back to me on the whole warrant thing. Is that going to be an issue?" the winged maiden then inquires, a hint of worry in her tone.

Looking to the others who have returned, taking in the dishevled state she can't help but smile a little once more. "We took a beating but we survived, for a change. Hopefully this will be the start of a long winning streak."

Remembering something, she looks to Brute once more. "Oh are we allowed to do that thing.. uh.." she pauses, thinking. "Asset-forfeiture I think its called? I saw a pretty nice gaming system back there.."
Rook
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Moya » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:05 am

-> ROLL CARRIED OVER <-

Brute wrote:"Not laughing at you... I thought Rook would use her metal-melting powers to remove the lock. Seeing you carrying the cabinet in here just caught me off guard."

Moya give Brute another smile and laughs to herself. She looks back at him.

"You don't get out much, I suppose, do you big boy? Have you ever heard of something called sarcasm? Anyway, I don't mind if people laugh at me, just means they ain't wanting to exploit or kill me, at least for the moment."

Rook wrote:"Oh are we allowed to do that thing.. uh.." she pauses, thinking. "Asset-forfeiture I think its called? I saw a pretty nice gaming system back there.."

Moya looks over at Rook and back at the locker.

Ha! She want to steal something. I would have pinged her for the goody goody type like mr res over here.

Moya Thunderbird
Moya

Postby Sentinel » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:41 am

Sentinel
Perception: 1d100 = 12 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 19/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 37

Skills:

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments

Spells:

His bodies lying on the floor disturb him. He hasn’t been killed for very long time. Killed isn’t the word for it…defeated? Destroyed?...no humiliated. I have not been humiliated like this for centuries., he thinks recalling the last time he was brought down. A direct hit from a cannon’s ball had toppled Sentinel aboard ship. It could have been worse for the Emperor as the remains could have sunk and that would have been a whole other level of trouble for him. But here it was, he stares at his other remains as he recalled the ship that brought him down. He remembered watching as it sunk, scuttled to the bottom of the sea.

He looks over the boy called Zombar who caused such an affront to his honor, Give me a reason boy. he thinks wondering how young he was, or rather how old. He had ordered the execution for a much lesser offense as striking the body of royalty. The only factor staying his hand was that he needed information on the boy's partners. Had Sentinel known about the bodies Brute had witnessed he might not have been so reserved at this time of self-reflection.

When the boy threatens Webs, Sentinel said in a threating whisper, ”Little SHǍGUĀ. I wouldn’t be so quick. There are things that can be done to you that makes death a blessing of the gods.” with a deadly calm he commands, ”Apologize to Mr. Webs, now.” Intimidation: 94%/ 1d100 = 47

Brute wrote:He gets on the radio to Sentinel and Spiderweb. "Gentlemen, Brute here. When you reach CSPD, inform them they will need... multiple... coroners, and a full forensic team. It's a charnel house down here, with... perhaps dozens of victims."

Replying over comms, ”Mr. Brute, I understand. Mr. Webs and I will be back as soon as this boy is out of my escort. If he resists he will be slain.” Sentinel looks at the boy watching his reaction. Intimidation: 94%/ 1d100 = 79 [Though he should still be mind-controlled with Domination which lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.]

After he and Webs get the boy to CSPD he will teleport himself and Webs back to the cellar where the rest of the team reside.

Teleport: Having seen the location from several ectypes perspectives. Teleporting to a familiar location: 99%/1d100 = 68

JIC:
17, 16, 16, 2, 4, 11, 9, 10

5, 9, 18, 18, 15, 10, 20, 17

16, 7, 12, 9, 6, 13, 13, 1
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Ectype 1
Ectype 2
Ectype 3

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:06 am

(Rolls carried)

Rook wrote:"We took a beating but we survived, for a change. Hopefully this will be the start of a long winning streak."

Brute smiles. "Not dying means the day is salvageable."

Rook wrote:"Oh are we allowed to do that thing.. uh... Asset-forfeiture I think its called? I saw a pretty nice gaming system back there.."

He points at Wi-Fi's little spider-bots.

"See these? All stolen. Take what you want - I don't care. But, uh... do me a favor first. These gaming systems are all essentially dedicated supercomputers. Could you have Wi-Fi check them before you use 'em. Just to assuage my paranoia. By the by... they may not be as good as the ones we have at HQ already, but if you still want 'em, have at 'em."
Brute

Normal Form

Monstrous Form

Omega Suit
Features:

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:21 am

WAINGROH
Weather:
Time: 12:10-12:12 pm

Wi-Fi and Stubby
Wi-Fi takes a look at the chair and notices that it is set up for someone larger than her, but not as big as Ironvein. The work space is immaculate. No papers or writing utensils. Just a keyboard, many consoles and multiple screens. "Seitai ninshō sukyanā ni te o oite kudasai." rings out again over the speakers in the room. Wi-Fi brings a spiderbot over to record the phrase and then works to figure out a way to translate it (Wi-Fi: You don't have a computer on your sheet. If you're refering to the Mobile Wireless and Data Access Point, this is some sort of homebrew creation that has no stats and definitely needs to be completely overhauled to be usable.)

Spiderweb and Sentinel
Spiderweb doesn't feel any sort of resistance from the young man formerly known as Zombar. He doesn't get a response to his bluff about reincarnation. However, when Sentinel commands him to apologize, he does so. ”I apologize, Mister Webs.” Spiderweb and Sentinel continue holding on to the young man and head to the lift.

Brute, Moya, Rook, Rover and Sparky

Brute directs Sparky to take a full scan of the room full of death, the Spiderbot scurrying off gladly to take care of business. Brute then radios Spiderweb and Sentinel to give them extra info to pass along to CSPD.

Moya brings the large cabinet into the main room. Brute chuckles at her bringing the entire thing out into the room and rips the door open and off its hinges. Inside is an arsenal of ancient weapons.

Arsenal
Glaive
  • Range: Close Combat
  • Damage: 2D6
  • Weight:
  • Features:
  • Modifiers: 2-handed

Code: Select all
[b]Glaive[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/01/20180901183334-1dc42d16.png[/img]
[size=85][list][*]Range: Close Combat
[*]Damage: 2D6
[*]Weight:
[*]Features:
[*]Modifiers: 2-handed[/list][/size]

Bastard Sword
  • Damage: 2D6+2
  • Weight:
  • Features:

[b]Bastard Sword[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/01/20180901192235-a006d74c.png[/img]
[*]Damage: 2D6+2
[*]Weight:
[*]Features:

Claymore
  • Damage: 3D6
  • Weight:
  • Features:

[b]Claymore[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/01/20180901192236-dbc195ad.png[/img]
[*]Damage: 3D6
[*]Weight:
[*]Features:

Cutlass
  • Weight:
  • Features:
  • Modifiers:

[b]Cutlass[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/04/18/20180418112841-c75c27af.png[/img]
[*]Weight:
[*]Features:
[*]Modifiers: [/list][/size]

Arab Mace
  • Weight:
  • Features:
  • Modifiers:

[b]Arab Mace[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/09/01/20180901200451-4d0c01e3.png[/img]
[*]Weight:
[*]Features:
[*]Modifiers: [/list][/size]

Garrotte
  • Damage: 1D4 per melee action
  • Weight:
  • Features:
  • Modifiers:
    • Requires a successful neck hold to initiate damage. (See page 345 of R:UE for details.)
    • Those unskilled in holds do so at a -6 penalty.
    • A successful prowl from behind preceding any combat results in damage direct to hit points.

[b]Garrotte[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/12/21/20171221152706-521dfe5f.png[/img]
[*]Damage: 1D4 per melee action
[*]Weight:
[*]Features:
[*]Modifiers:
[list][*]Requires a successful neck hold to initiate damage. (See page 345 of R:UE for details.)
[*]Those unskilled in holds do so at a -6 penalty.
[*]A successful prowl from behind preceding any combat results in damage direct to hit points.[/list][/list][/size]

Large Iron Shield
  • Damage: A shield-bash does 2D4 damage
  • S.D.C.: 130
  • Weight:
  • Subtract 10% of the damage that would normally be inflicted by a weapon when parried by a shield.
  • Modifiers: requires a P.S. of 22+ to use (else -4 to parry)

[b]Large Iron Shield[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/07/03/20170703081447-d062573e.png[/img]
[*]Damage: A shield-bash does 2D4 damage
[*]S.D.C.: 130
[*]Weight:
[*]Subtract 10% of the damage that would normally be inflicted by a weapon when parried by a shield.
[*]Modifiers: requires a P.S. of 22+ to use (else -4 to parry)[/list][/size]

Rook looks around and thinks about taking some stuff but wonders about the legality of it. She gets the OK from Brute.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Wi-Fi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:06 am

Perception: 1d100 = 97/62%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 36

Actions: get out the room and then radio Brute
Skills:
OOC Comments
Computer Hacking 1d100 = 19 / 94%
Computer Programming1d100 = 94 / 94%
Computer Operation1d100 = 12 / 104%
Radio: Basic1d100 = 39 / 109%
Telemechanic Mental Operation
Telepathically operate machines with her mind: Range:20+ 5 feet/level; Duration: 2 rounds/level; ISP: 12 (Target the computer)
Telemechanic Possession
Mentally possess machines: Range:touch or 10 feet/level; Duration: 2 minutes/level; ISP: 50 (Target the computer)

At least the desk was neat. better than her work table with a mid-upgrade Wireless harness and nearly a dozen audio and flash packs in various states of manufacture or repair on it. Her handguns also needed repair and new parts. The perils of her doing her own work was that time and paranoia were her constraint and worst enemy. The mutant really needed and an assistant or to trust the support staff better. She no longer had the Nest’s Tech genius’s to help her with that sort of thing. in the area of Tech genius's...

If it was not Ironvien's work space then who? the use of the language could be a clue if she understood it. The astronaut maybe? He could be multi-Lingual. The demon did not seem the tech kind, but magic did not mean low tech and an electronic spell book would have advantages. If she ever learned magic her trick cell and smart phones could be deadly weapons electronic scrolls. Some wizard probably did that already though. Back to matters at hand...That language gets cracked she Would have a clue as to who owned that computer. Worse case radio in and get a translation.

"Hmm good time to leave the back pack at home. It has that field terminal at home. I bet that secret code in some foreign language was cool." She thinks and looks to Stubby “Better to not do that alone or in here and what I find Brute will want to know likely so time to call in Big Red. And amazing company that you are stubby...I could use more.” she grins at the spiderbot.

The repeat of the message bothered her. It could have been a countdown. That sound could be Ironvien's person on the other end of Teamspeak or Discord (or its current equal). Quietly moving closer to the door and just outside it in case it did shut taking her spider bot with her and motioning Rampart to follow her.

"Brute, This is Wi-Fi, anyone out there have any foreign language skills? This sounds Asian but I can’t be sure. My only Asian language skill is a few Japanese quotes from computer games and sci-fi movies. I will need to hack in mentally would like company while doing that. This is not Ironvien's computer. Someone big, but not Ironvien big uses it going by the chair. Wi-Fi out." she released the comm staying alert.

(If Rampart is still present)
She motions him out to leave and indicates him to not speak. Once out of the room speaks

I have no idea about this rooms security if I screw up trying to hack this system I am going to try to hack it. That I am not sure about that message. If he was chatting with other order members they might get tipped of. Would hate to have any of us injured so I'll just hack from outside the room. I have a trick or two to try. I came up with last week.” She will take a spot and attempt to over ride the system, set up a new password/security protocols and read the drives via Telemechanic Possession and Telemechanic Mental operation.

(If Rampart is not “present” or she is alone with stubby)
Waits for an assist other than the spider-bot. then hack.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points

Shock Gloves:
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tom Cassidy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 45/58%
JIC: 1d20 = 10/1d100 = 56
Save vs. Magic (just in case) -- 1d20+8 = 21
Save vs. Psionics (just in case) -- 1d20+3 = 11

Conditions
Conditions:
- 2,540/3,300 Force Field/Construct SDC at the end of this post
- Energy Shield: 30.25 minutes (146 melees) duration remaining
- Energy Fist: 30.25 minutes (146 melees) duration remaining
- Invincible Armor: 4.25 minutes remaining | AR 18, 350 SDC | Regenerates 2d6 SDC per round | half damage from all energy attacks | Complete environmental protection from heat, cold, disease, pollution, toxic gases, fumes, etc. and, provides the wearer with an independent oxygen supply

Wi-Fi wrote:The repeat of the message bothered her. It could have been a countdown. That sound could be Ironvien's person on the other end of Teamspeak or Discord (or its current equal). Quietly moving closer to the door and just outside it in case it did shut taking her spider bot with her and motioning Rampart to follow her.

"Brute, This is Wi-Fi, anyone out there have any foreign language skills? This sounds Asian but I can’t be sure. My only Asian language skill is a few Japanese quotes from computer games and sci-fi movies. I will need to hack in mentally would like company while doing that. This is not Ironvien's computer. Someone big, but not Ironvien big uses it going by the chair. Wi-Fi out." she released the comm staying alert.

Rampart glides back into the room just as Wi-Fi calls out on her radio. "Sorry, I was having a look around..." and finding two things: jack and... wait, what? "Uhm... I missed something here, didn't I? What was that about something sounding Asian? I'm a little rusty but I took some Japanese in college. What do you need translated?"

If the computer repeats the line he tries to figure out what it's saying.
I Think I'm Turning Japanese, I Really Think So...
Language: Japanese -- 1d100 = 42/65%

Wi-Fi wrote:She motions him out to leave and indicates him to not speak. Once out of the room speaks, "I have no idea about this rooms security if I screw up trying to hack this system I am going to try to hack it. That I am not sure about that message. If he was chatting with other order members they might get tipped of. Would hate to have any of us injured so I'll just hack from outside the room. I have a trick or two to try. I came up with last week.” She will take a spot and attempt to over ride the system, set up a new password/security protocols and read the drives via Telemechanic Possession and Telemechanic Mental operation.

Tom nods. "Sounds logical. Find us a spot, hop on my disc and keep your bots close. If you do happen to trip the alarm and things go sideways, I can shield us or evac us outta here." Once they're in place, he crosses his fingers and gives her a lopsided grin. "Ready here. Break a mental leg."
Tom Cassidy

PreviousNext

Return to Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures