OMEGAS: Down In It

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: OMEGAS: Down In It

Postby Wi-Fi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:38 pm

Rampart glides back into the room just as Wi-Fi calls out on her radio. "Sorry, I was having a look around..." and finding two things: jack and... wait, what? "Uhm... I missed something here, didn't I? What was that about something sounding Asian? I'm a little rusty but I took some Japanese in college. What do you need translated?"

"Hmm smarter than you look." she joked, "Stubby has it recorded but I can't play it out loud through him...it..her..whatever Stubby Identifies as. I might be able to get it from Stubby and Telepathically pass it to you. Should have enough energy to that and hack. lets try.. she said.

Psionics HOOOO!
OOC Comments
Telepathy (target: Rampart)
Telemechanics to play the audio in hr head and share it with Rampart (target: stubby)

(if plan "read stubby's brain and share the audio with Rampart" does not give us anything new...continues with Telemachic Possession and Operation plan)

Tom nods. "Sounds logical. Find us a spot, hop on my disc and keep your bots close. If you do happen to trip the alarm and things go sideways, I can shield us or evac us outta here." Once they're in place, he crosses his fingers and gives her a lopsided grin. "Ready here. Break a mental leg."

"Sounds good. Provided they don't use gas we should be golden I need to be close to the computer say 4 feet or so." and steps on the forcefield.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
Bonuses in green apply only when force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 94/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)
Aura: 240/260 (Aura also gives superhuman strength)
Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
Stubby/Rover/Sparky/Nameless #1/Nameless #2
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50
TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (R:UE, p.263)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment: Clip (Rocksalt)
• Attachment: Clip (Rocksalt)
• Attachment: Clip (Armor Piercing)
• Attachment: Clip (Armor Piercing)
• Attachment: Clip (Shok Lock Cartridges)
• Attachment: Clip (Shok Lock Cartridges)
• Attachment: Clip (Multi-ball -Low Lethality)
• Attachment: Clip (Multi-ball -Low Lethality)
• Attachment: Flash Pack
• Attachment: Flash Pack
• Attachment: Voice recorder Pack
• Attachment: Voice recorder Pack

Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)[/size]
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rook » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Condition: wounded (-53 SDC)

Perception 27%: 1d100 = 67
JIC 1D20: 1d20 = 16
JIC 1D100:1d100 = 72

Rook hrms, then rolls her shoulders in a slight shrug. "I suppose you're right, on both cases." she replies, ruffling her wings a little wing. "I'd forgotten that there was a decked out entertainment system back home." Rook adds.

Taking a step back from the now-opened cabinet, the blonde woman kneels down and reaches out for the mace, lightly touching it. "I don't suppose you know anyone that knows how to use these?" she then inquires, looking to Brute. "I could probably do with some sort of weapon.. and those swords are far too large for me to use." As she finishes, Rook winces a little, rubbing her ribs. "Ugh.. now that the adrenaline has worn off I'm starting to feel that energy blast from earlier.."
Rook
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:43 am

(Rolls carried over)

As Brute and Rook survey the weapons in the cabinet, he says, "If you see something you like, grab it. I'd like to take it all - and maybe we will - but for now just grab what you want."

As he looks at the weapons, he muses I'd like a weapon - maybe a big hammer like Thor's... but I'm afraid they'll crumple under my strength. Need something special...
Last edited by Brute on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 797/846

Crystal arm SDC: -1/??
Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Tom Cassidy » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:24 pm

((rolls held))

Wi-Fi wrote:"Hmm smarter than you look." she joked, "Stubby has it recorded but I can't play it out loud through him...it..her..whatever Stubby Identifies as. I might be able to get it from Stubby and Telepathically pass it to you. Should have enough energy to that and hack. lets try.. she said.

Tom gives her a grin. "Hey, believe it or not I am more than just a pretty face. Alright, let 'er rip..."

He tries his best to relax his mind and 'listen' for Wi-Fi's relay attempt. Normally don't care for strangers inside my head, but as long as she's sending and not trying to nose around in there... Oh crap, I hope she doesn't 'hear' that part.

OOC: If the relay is successful he'll give his best translation (assuming it was indeed Japanese, he should be able to understand it with his successful skill check).

Wi-Fi wrote:"Sounds good. Provided they don't use gas we should be golden I need to be close to the computer say 4 feet or so." and steps on the forcefield.

"Gotcha..." Rampart nods as he hits his comlink. "Alright, everyone still down here in the bunker -- Wi-Fi's about to do that voodoo that she do on the computer. Be ready to bug out in case she accidentally hits the self-destruct button. And have a nice day."
Tom Cassidy

Postby Sentinel » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 pm

Sentinel
Perception: 1d100 = 42 /61% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 2/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 68

Skills:

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 116/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 102/495 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Awe and/or Horror Factor 14: Enemies must roll a 15 or higher on a twenty sided die to avoid being momentarily awestruck. A failed roll means the individual loses initiative, one of his melee attacks. In this case, roll each melee round in which the character with the divine aura is attacked or speaks.

Spells:
Butcher Bill: PPE -120

May notice a divine radiance coming from Sentinel and his voice a bit more compelling to the ears.

Spiderweb doesn't feel any sort of resistance from the young man formerly known as Zombar. He doesn't get a response to his bluff about reincarnation. However, when Sentinel commands him to apologize, he does so. ”I apologize, Mister Webs.” Spiderweb and Sentinel continue holding on to the young man and head to the lift.

Sentinel nods in acknowledgment to the boy’s humbled response. ”That is better Little SHǍGUĀ.” he says to the boy.

Sentinel, alongside Webs, reach the top of the lift to take the boy outside to the CSPD. Sentinel shakes his stone head in disbelief recalling the previously “solved”, puzzle for the lift like some real-life mini-quest. Reminds me of the Chinese puzzles worth more than the common items hidden. he thinks fondly. I should make some. Been awhile.

Reaching the outside of the building Sentinel looks around for CSPD. Unfortunately seeing none present he radios Brute, ”Mr. Brute, there seems to be no CSPD up here? Did you not notify them of our location before proceeding inside?” not waiting on an immediate response Sentinel radios CSPD.

”CSPD Omega’s have captured the villain Zombar. Please be prepared to receive him.” Sentinel radios the CSPD common channel.

Teleport to Gramercy:
OOC Comments
Having seen the location from several ectypes perspectives. Teleporting to a familiar location: 99%/1d100 = 68

Reaching out he lays a hand on both the boy and Zombar and teleports them all to CSPD’s Gramercy Island Prison, right into the Prisons Hanger. ”Hail! Here is Zombar the weak.” Sentinel says in mild jest holding forward the boy to the nearest guard. Careful he multiplies.”[/b] Sentinel says smiling.

JIC:
Parry Bonus: +17; 8d20:
1, 9, 12, 8, 3, 17, 5, 16

Auto-dodge: +9; 8d20:
7, 17, 4, 20, 10, 6, 16, 7

Dodge Bonus: +18; 8d20:
10, 17, 6, 18, 1, 11, 1, 20
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 236/236| H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16 Save vs. Awe/Horror:14 (16) for words spoken and each attack against Sentinel
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Spiderweb » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:23 am

Perception (33%): 1d100 = 21
Initiative: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d20 = 14
JIC%: 1d100 = 72

Spiderweb also wonders where the extraction team is, but is not expecting to be teleported to the prison. He immediately pulls on the "leash" and jumps to the side before realizing what has happened.

He glares at Sentinel, "Next time, let a fellow know before doing that."

He thinks, Such a thing could easily be an enemy attack, my reaction was correct.

He notes to the Guards, "He means this is Zombar's weaker human form, do not underestimate him, he has considerable power. I suggest placing him a set of VR glasses so he can not meet anyone's eyes."
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:24 am

(Rolls carried over)

Sentinel wrote:"Mr. Brute, there seems to be no CSPD up here? Did you not notify them of our location before proceeding inside?"

Brute sighs. Of course not... why do they never follow us to a location? "That tracks. They should have received the coordinates from Ultra Force... but I suppose perhaps they didn't." ...to put it charitably. A more cynical person might think they're hanging back until they get the all-clear from the... expendable shock troops they sent in to clear it out for them.

He turns to Wi-Fi's arachnid robot, standing nearby. "Make a note, Sparky. It's now Standard Operating Procedure to forward all intel to CSPD as it's received."

Hopefully, that'll help ME remember.

Brute leans against the wall as he awaits the results of Wi-Fi's hacking attempt. This is not a position I'm even remotely prepared for... I have no military, no police experience... just... he chuckles internally ...football and video games. How can you develop a flexible and appropriate command structure and field protocols from that? Good lord, I'm in over my head. And CSPD... leaves us hanging out to dry more often than not - and our relationship with the Centurions is nonexistent. We have literally NO backup. We... really are expendable, aren't we?

His eyes narrow as he considers the ramifications of this epiphany. I wonder if they make the statues for the courtyard when we're assigned to the Omegas, or if they actually wait until we're dead?

A little core of anger deep within Brute's soul ignites.

I may not be the best leader, or the most capable leader... but I'll be DAMNED if I'm expected to lead these heroes to their deaths for some ungrateful bastard in City Hall.
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 797/846

Crystal arm SDC: -1/??
Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Previous

Return to Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures