OMEGAS: Down In It

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: OMEGAS: Down In It

Postby Sentinel » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:58 pm

Sentinel
Perception: 1d100 = 73 /64% (another +15% for arcane)
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 14/ D100 JiC: / 1d100 = 92

Skills:

Yellow Dragon
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 116/236 | H.P.: N/A | M.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16
Spell reference at this Link

Conditions: Immune to Magic, Illusions, Possession, Poison, Drugs, Gases, and Disease. Does not tire. Half damage from Cold. Radiates no heat and is invisible to infrared and heat sensors. Immune to pressure; solid stone. Regenerates 2d6 MDC/Melee
Awe and/or Horror Factor 14: Enemies must roll a 15 or higher on a twenty sided die to avoid being momentarily awestruck. A failed roll means the individual loses initiative, one of his melee attacks. In this case, roll each melee round in which the character with the divine aura is attacked or speaks.

Spells:
Butcher Bill: PPE -120

May notice a divine radiance coming from Sentinel and his voice a bit more compelling to the ears.

Sentinel reappears from Gramercy Island with Webs in tow. The remains of Sentinel ectypes still litter the floor where they fell. If I could only take solace in the fact the team survived. he thinks still very bitter at the villain's success. Sentinel considers himself neigh untouchable, for nearly hundreds of years that was true; except for now. They will be emboldened by this perceived success. It won’t happen again. he thinks reassuring himself for the inevitable next encounter.

Sounds not entirely human and not so unfamiliar to the ancient emperor emanate from the nearby computer room. He could feel the energy of the portal pull on him. A familiar feeling. Before he could move closer to see the portal the form of Silicate already began fully coalescing on the pad. Sentinel stands by in thought at what that was he experienced as Brute and Wi-fi jubilantly greet the man.

Who is he? he thinks getting his thoughts back on track to the situation as Wi-fi orders salvage to be gathered up for research at a later date. Hmm, I will have to look into this person later. Silicate isn’t a very special sounding name, but perhaps he could be useful. he mentally notes the name and that silicate is the most common mineral in existence and nothing of note.

”Ms. Wi-fi, certainly something here may be useful.” Sentinel acknowledges before radioing Faraday, ”Mr. Faraday, I will begin gathering the equipment around here at the enemy headquarter for transport.”

Sentinel begins in earnest gathering up and moving the equipment up to the first floor of the facility. The process of going back and forth was tedious, but not difficult for the tireless golem. He only moved as fast as was safe for the larger pieces of equipment. Speed is useful but not when it results in smashed equipment.

As he moved up and down the stairs, tedium gave way to wandering thoughts. None were of much consequence. Sentinel pauses looking at the wall at the top of the stairs, What was that? Sentinel sets down his armload of equipment and places a stone palm against the wall. A door of energy forms and he feels the same pull as when Silicate reformed. What is this? Sentinel thinks picking up a piece of equipment to toss inside as a test. Nothing happening Sentinel looks inside. [Dimensional room]
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 236/236| H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 AR: 16 Save vs. Awe/Horror:14 (16) for words spoken and each attack against Sentinel
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 236/236 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 495/495 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:46 am

(Rolls carried over)
Rampart wrote:"I'd just like to state for the record that I heartily do not recommend plunging blindly into dimensional portals. I totally give them only a single star on rating websites. Those are still a thing, right?"

Brute nods. "They're definitely a thing. I'm giving this lair a rating right now." Brute pulls out his cell phone and pretends to type. "2 out of 5 - would not recommend. Only a small barracks-style bedroom and an odd computer array with a broke-ass teleporter. Villain ambience low except for demonic charnelhosue room."

He slips his phone back into it's pouch on his utility belt.

Smiling at Rampart, he adds, "Whats fun is leaving reviews for review sites on other review sites."

Sentinel wrote:”Ms. Wi-fi, certainly something here may be useful.”

Brute shrugs. "Silicate... what was it like in there?" Odin help me I almost suggested we fix the Flux Pad and sell it to Gramercy for them to use for their supermax faiclity. God knows how that would've gone over in front of Silicate. And without even knowing what it was like? At least find out first.
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Rook » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Condition: wounded, still (-53 SDC)

Perception 27%: 1d100 = 30
JIC 1D20: 1d20 = 17
JIC 1D100: 1d100 = 49

The inhuman scream coming from elsewhere causes Rook to jump slightly, half-turning by instinct in the rough direction that the sound came from, clearly startled. At the follow-up explosion her eyes widen a little, the winged woman glancing to the others nearby while her grip tightens on the mace. "What the hell.." she murmurs, trailing off when Moya and Brute dash away in the direction of the computer room.

Frowning slightly, Rook gives her head a little shake, but decides to remain where she is rather than joining the others: guard duty was guard duty, and as she was the only one still here, she felt it best to remain. Gritting her teeth, Rook turns back towards the elevator, though she cocks her head a little, straining to try and hear a little better.
Rook
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:50 pm

"What the hell.." she murmurs, trailing off when Moya and Brute dash away in the direction of the computer room.

Frowning slightly, Rook gives her head a little shake, but decides to remain where she is rather than joining the others: guard duty was guard duty, and as she was the only one still here, she felt it best to remain. Gritting her teeth, Rook turns back towards the elevator, though she cocks her head a little, straining to try and hear a little better.

The two spider bots seeing the movement quickly look around then seeing Rook remaining stay close. Once more the pack mentality in their programming held true. Bothe Rover and sparky close to her feet, but not close enough to trip her up.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
Bonuses in green apply only when force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 94/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)
Aura: 240/260 (Aura also gives superhuman strength)
Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
Stubby/Rover/Sparky/Nameless #1/Nameless #2
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50
TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (R:UE, p.263)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment: Clip (Rocksalt)
• Attachment: Clip (Armor Piercing)
• Attachment: Clip (Shok Lock Cartridges)
• Attachment: Clip (Multi-ball -Low Lethality)
• Attachment: Flash Pack
• Attachment: Voice recorder Pack

Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)[/size]
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Moya » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:00 am

<- ROLLS CARRIED OVER ->

Rampart wrote:"I'd just like to state for the record that I heartily do not recommend plunging blindly into dimensional portals." He casts a sideways glance at Brute. "I totally give them only a single star on rating websites. Those are still a thing, right?"

"It's not blindly. I can still see."

Moya says with an expressionless stare, which then slowly turns into a half smile.

"But seriously, is that your professional opinion or just from your personal experiences? Like I keep telling everyone, just because I have good looks doesn't mean I'm frail or fragile. That will be my enemy's downfall, underestimating me. I do appreciate your concern for my wellness. If just accepted that if it's my time then it's my time. It doesn't mean I'll just toss my life around needlessly but I do take more chances than most."
HP: 174/174
SDC: 299/299
ISP: 47/51

Consistent Conditions: Mind Block Auto-Defense

Moya Thunderbird
Moya

Postby Wi-Fi » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:12 pm

"But seriously, is that your professional opinion or just from your personal experiences? Like I keep telling everyone, just because I have good looks doesn't mean I'm frail or fragile. That will be my enemy's downfall, underestimating me. I do appreciate your concern for my wellness. If just accepted that if it's my time then it's my time. It doesn't mean I'll just toss my life around needlessly but I do take more chances than most.

"Its not an attack on you or your abilities, we just figure nothing is truly invulnerable. There are powers that attack the person and can kill without any physical injury." she adds, "Brute has nearly been killed and he is pretty tough. As a Psychic, I know there are abilities that can kill without any physical assault being needed. Look at how quickly Webs and Brute were petrified. I Wonder if I can do that petrify thing? need to research that...someday." she pauses then smiles "you hard to injure types do tend to hit or rush in first."
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
Bonuses in green apply only when force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 94/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)
Aura: 240/260 (Aura also gives superhuman strength)
Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
Stubby/Rover/Sparky/Nameless #1/Nameless #2
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50
TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (R:UE, p.263)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)[/size]
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tom Cassidy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:26 pm

((rolls STILL held over))

Brute wrote:Brute nods. "They're definitely a thing. I'm giving this lair a rating right now." Brute pulls out his cell phone and pretends to type. "2 out of 5 - would not recommend. Only a small barracks-style bedroom and an odd computer array with a broke-ass teleporter. Villain ambience low except for demonic charnelhosue room."

He slips his phone back into it's pouch on his utility belt.

Smiling at Rampart, he adds, "Whats fun is leaving reviews for review sites on other review sites."

Rampart raises an eyebrow. "I think you're being a bit on the generous side there... though I gotta admit, the access through the coffee maker and the vending machine was a nice touch." He shudders slightly at the thought of the charnel house room. That's a rumpus room fit for a Splugorth... but that's about it.

He shakes his head to clear away the mental images and glances around with an air of fake studiousness. "I dunno. A little paint, a few flowers, couple of throw pillows..." He adds in a British accent before looking at the others to see if they get the joke and then laughing whether they did or not.

Moya wrote:"But seriously, is that your professional opinion or just from your personal experiences? Like I keep telling everyone, just because I have good looks doesn't mean I'm frail or fragile. That will be my enemy's downfall, underestimating me. I do appreciate your concern for my wellness. If just accepted that if it's my time then it's my time. It doesn't mean I'll just toss my life around needlessly but I do take more chances than most."

Rampart gives Moya a half-grin in response. "Little bit of both, actually. So this dragon tried to steal an aircraft carrier out at Alameda nine years back. Chased him into a portal he was trying to use to bug out after we stopped him. Just got back into this world three weeks ago to find out I've been declared legally dead and my old group disbanded. Oh, and if that wasn't enough I'm suddenly the big 4-0.

So yeah, totally not dissin' your durability but there are plenty of ways those things can mess up your day. Or your whole freakin' decade."

Wi-Fi wrote:"Its not an attack on you or your abilities, we just figure nothing is truly invulnerable. There are powers that attack the person and can kill without any physical injury." she adds, "Brute has nearly been killed and he is pretty tough. As a Psychic, I know there are abilities that can kill without any physical assault being needed. Look at how quickly Webs and Brute were petrified. I Wonder if I can do that petrify thing? need to research that...someday." she pauses then smiles "you hard to injure types do tend to hit or rush in first."

Tom can't help but chuckle. "Yeah, you're not wrong. There is that too." He shrugs. "So I care about my teammates. Call it living in my own 'buddy cop' movie."
Tom Cassidy

Postby Spiderweb » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:40 am

Perception (33%): 1d100 = 97
JIC: 1d20 = 7
JIC%: 1d100 = 2

Barney hears the scream and rushes forward. After taking in the scene involving the arrival of Silicate, he thinks, Well, unless that is an evil duplicate, score one for the good guys.

He decides to go and join Rook. Nothing here he can help with, he is not technically inclined.

He will say before approaching, "Spiderweb, reporting to assist. Anything to report?"

Better to let her know he is there first. She would have a perfect reason to be uneasy after that scream.

He adds, "Teleporting to the prison was not Sentinel's brightest idea."
Spiderweb
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Blackhaunt » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:34 am

WAINGROH
Date: Monday, March 23rd, 2043
Weather:
  • Outside: Sunny, warm, bright (55 degrees Fahrenheit)
  • Inside: Muggy, heavy air, decent lighting (45 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: 12:25 pm

After some celebration and a few dimensional jokes, the Omegas start to explain everything to Silicate. Who, where and when they are, what occurred before his arrival and more.

Sentinel begins bringing what's left of the laboratory components topside. The computer was slag. The dais was similarly melted chunks of metal. Most of what's left are runs of wire and a few glass containers. Placing his hand against a wall once he's up the elevator, Sentinel feels the pull of another dimension. A glowing doorway forms. He tosses a piece of the slagged metal into it but doesn't hear anything land.

Silicate seems irritated by all of the attention but he responds to the questions he wants to. ”What's the last thing I remember? Being surrounded by the goddamn Order and then getting shot. Then I woke up here. What was it like? Counter question, what is the date? I could swear I've only been gone for the blink of an eye. Medical attention? I can take care of that.”

The rest of the Omegas continue to joke around with each other in the wake of their survival against The Order and successful retrieval of Silicate from the FluxZone.

Faraday arrives on the scene ready to get to work. When he arrives, he finds that there is nothing left for him to work with/on. The less scientific minds present seemed to think there was something salvageable here. There was not.

CSPD shows up and cordons off the scene. As soon as they are present, your duties at the scene are relieved and you are free to head home.

Post here
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Previous

Return to Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures