Procurement Department

Character creation process, setting info, maps, and RULES are located here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Procurement Department

Postby Blackhaunt » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Please post your requests for items from CHIMERA to this thread.

You may or may not be granted authorization.

Any items granted for use will either be on a permanent or mission-based basis.

Permenent items will be added to your character sheet.

Mission-specific items will be listed here.
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Re: Procurement Department

Postby Wi-Fi » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 am

Training dummies and or Robots [Stats? Book? Page?]

A few (1d4+1) AN -105 Series Argonauts or AN202 Heavy Combat Robots used on Gramercy Island (Gramercy Island Page: 57) They can double as security as well?

- Permission to find a place to put indoor tactical and combat training room [Look at map and propose a location, but don't expect anything soon]

Roger that.. wasn't expecting fast results here. :)
- Name of a Person who can teach Lore: Demon and monster [Make streetwise. Not exactly a local community college class. This won't realistically happen for a long time.]

Find mage/monster hunter and talk to them. Lexi or Triskellion (Gramercy Island Page 205) Might be persuaded to help for time off her sentence. Perhaps even get her to join the Omega's..we could use her skills and experiences.

- Name of a Person who can teach Lore: Strategy and Tactics (Small groups) or Archery instruction. [Make streetwise or Intelligence. Not exactly a local community college class. This won't realistically happen for a long time.]

Understood I'll leave the request for Tactic training in until it can be filled. just let me know and I can schedule in.
Streetwise --1d100 = 54 / 64%
Will take archery lessons on spare time, but someone in-house would be preferred. Do I send in receipts or do I have to cover my own training costs?
Archery Training Courses can also be found in the Yellow pages and at local Hunting and sporting places. Will look up them and Requesting archery gear (Compound Bow, arrows, and assorted items for bow http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/browse/bows/_/N-1100004) Damage should be HU under Equipment and Weapons)

-Force field belts and targets for practicing combat maneuvers and throwing other weapons not considered firearm [Stats? Book? Page?]

Belts made by Whiz Kid in Century Station book (Will locate Page number) His is 200 SDC or so. Centurian's Team Psychic has a belt as well that might be a good one to get a copy of.
Standard targets of Wood or Hay can be used. (Probably 100-400 SDC per target. Maybe metal ones for heavy hitters with 200-600 SDC. Even scrap metal pieces from a wrecked vehicle can work.

Other items on the list..for team use as per discussion with Brute:

Aircraft parts from the navy to make this:
Hornets.jpg

Name: none
Type: Small Transport
Crew: 2 +2 passengers
AR: 16 (varies on armour used)
SDC:
Main body-500
landing feet/lower wing - 300 each
Top wings/engines (navy desinged spin/folding wing to accomidate small landing areas)- 200/105 each
Main guns - 100 each
Weapons:
Grenade launchers (For crowd control and bunker busting mainly)
Range: 1200t max

Typical Tactical load out (straight explosive)
Damage: Variable depending on grenade HE grenade (5d6 Blast radius: 10ft) and LE (3d6 Blast radius: 5ft)
Ammo: 30 per launcher (15 light explosives, 10 heavy explosives, 5 smoke)

Typical Crowd control load outs:
Damage: Low velocity Rubber pellets fragmentation (2d4 SDC) or effects
Ammo: 10 Low Velocity, 5 Tear Gas, 5 Smoke and 5 Fire Retardant

Speed: 150-200mph cruising, 300 max with out passengers
Standard electronics for military aircraft. EMP shielding on critical systems
Audio pick up standard robotics or military which ever is better
Standard cameras:
infrared
zoom lenses (100ft with top of the line images)
thermal
Secured radio and transmitter for control, can take vocal commands
Other system to be determined
Including Chaff and a pair aerial drones. (50 SDC each range: 3 miles)

Drone has:
Audio pick up:
Audio projection unit (up to 70 Decibels and variable frequency)
standard robotics
Power source: similar to the spider bots (recharges on the craft, standard port and at a station her spiders can recharge at)
Standard cameras:
EMP shielding on critical systems
infrared
zoom lenses (1500ft with top of the line images)
thermal
Secured radio and trasmitter for control, can take vocal commands
Other system to be determined
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
Bonuses in green apply only when force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 0/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (R:UE, p.263)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment: Clip (Rocksalt)
• Attachment: Clip (Armor Piercing)
• Attachment: Clip (Shok Lock Cartridges)
• Attachment: Clip (Multi-ball -Low Lethality)
• Attachment: Flash Pack
• Attachment: Voice recorder Pack

Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)[/size]
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faraday » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:11 pm

Faraday would like to requisition the following.

- Parts to install multi-optics upgrades into his helmet.
- Parts to conduct AR improvement/SDC increases on his armor.
- Parts to install Field Radio upgrades into his armor.
- A ready supply of repair materials for his armor to be in stock in the armory.
- Materials/parts to make the armor environmental, with respiration / filtration etc.

- General Electronics components/parts for building project devices.
Last edited by Faraday on Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cascade » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Cascade would like to requisition the following:

-an Omega suit with modification if possible: water-proof pistol holsters (one on each leg)
-a Trident (best possible)
Cascade
H.P.: 34
S.D.C.: 119
Cascade
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Maniacal Laugh » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Sentinel wrote:I want a grenade launcher! I do! I want it! I really really really want it! I said I really really really want it! I want it!

Jesus, quite your whining...here you go.
WI-GL20 Automatic Grenade Launcher
Range: 3000'
Damage & Rate of Fire:
Single Shot Armor-Piercing: 1D4x10 M.D. to a 3' AoE
Payload: 50 round belt (Call CSWAT if you need more than 50 fucking grenades alright?)
Weight: 130 lbs. [gun], 20 lbs. [ammo belt]

Sentinel wrote:Can Sentinel requisition at least 2 additional reloads?

2 x 12 shot cylinders with ammo. 24 additional grenades total.

Thanks.

I have no idea what this is referring to. While your clarifying add book and page numbers. If such thing doesn't exist in a book with page numbers, give me at least a catalog or wikipedia page for it. This is procurement, not research!

DARYL wrote:
Maniacal Laugh wrote:Daryl:
Code: Select all
[list][*]Non-Lethal Grenades: Smoke , Tear Gas , KO Gas , Paralysis type Nerve Gas  HU2 p.341
[*]Atropine Injectors (As described under nerve gas (HU2 p.341) to negate effects for 10 min)
[*]Gas Mask/Filter & goggles (if available prefer a small/compact model)
[*]Swiss army type multi-function pocket knife
[*]Small Medical Bag HU2 p.348
[*]Hand Cuffs ... Prefer Heavy SDC 120 (or better) .. But will take regular SDC 60 ... HU2 p.348[/list]

• Is it ok to move 2 pepper spray canisters to DARYL's gear? - Yes -- Thanks
  • What kind of response (if any) did WizKid have to DARYL's request for one combined sidearm ... one that has settings for Damage & Stun in one device. - It will take time ... thanks
  • Daryl adds a request for the wearable computer he researched earlier .. Something like google glasses with a separate left and right HUD , and separate Left and Right Ear bud speakers , etc.
  • Wearable Computer: pending [pick something close out of a book and give me a page number.]

The books are dated in terms of computer tech stuff ... the only thing that came to mind ... close might be :
  • For the computing side of it .. mostly just a 2nd Modern SmartPhone Cell Phone HU2 p.344 , for the basic computer side of it .. Daryl isn't intending on any high power computer processing tasks .. basic internet searches, reading text, watching video, listening to audio, typing , that kind of thing ... He might be able to make do with just the one smart phone he already has .. but for potentially 2 separate streams going at once He might need a 2nd one.
  • For google glasses like screens .. HU2 p.125 ... a far lesser version of the 'night vision sunglasses' ... ie .. Daryl isn't looking for any of the optic enhancements .. ie no night vision , Infrared , UV .. none of that .. just the screen to show those things miniaturized into the glasses .. ie the book version included both the screen to see the night vision image and the night vision or telescopic or UV , or infrared sensors and image processing etc .. Daryl is only need the google glasses part of it .. my guess is that means it would cost less than the $2,500 lowest cost one listed there.
  • I don't know of a book reference for the projection virtual keyboard .. but it is a modern tech item that does exist .. only like $100 on Amazon Link
  • I also don't know of a book reference for blue tooth like ear speaker microphones .. but again .. it's a modern tech item that does exist .. basic versions are under $50 ... Link

- - - - -

If Daryl's 1st avenue through the Omega Procurement Department Request fails ... If the books are any indication it might only be around ~$3,000 .. but if it is at least no more than $5,000 Daryl would use the research he already did .. and just order it himself .. His 2nd avenue (If Omega Procurement Fails) would be to put it on the 'Pre-Paid Debit Card' he got from ITS .. and if that fails for some reason , he would pay for it out of his own personal funds.

Thank you for links and pages! The Procurement Department appreciates it and has managed to cut through some red tape, and they have procured for for your multitasking use...
    2nd Modern SmartPhone Cell Phone HU2 p.344
      With google glasses like screens .. HU2 p.125
      projection virtual keyboard (per reference: CTX Laser Projection Virtual Keyboard)
      "wireless" headset (per reference:Ansion Bluetooth Wireless Sports 4.1 Lightweight HD Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones with Mic)

Wi-Fi wrote:A few (1d4+1) AN -105 Series Argonauts or AN202 Heavy Combat Robots used on Gramercy Island (Gramercy Island Page: 57) They can double as security as well?

These units are currently undergoing a thorough security review, all units are offline unless in use in critical tasks. Data is now classified about your rating. Thank you.
(No, seriously, somethings up, don't ask anymore question-wk)

- Name of a Person who can teach Lore: Strategy and Tactics (Small groups) or Archery instruction. [Make streetwise or Intelligence. Not exactly a local community college class. This won't realistically happen for a long time.]
Understood I'll leave the request for Tactic training in until it can be filled. just let me know and I can schedule in.
Streetwise --Invalid dice code! / 64%
Will take archery lessons on spare time, but someone in-house would be preferred. Do I send in receipts or do I have to cover my own training costs?
Archery Training Courses can also be found in the Yellow pages and at local Hunting and sporting places. Will look up them and Requesting archery gear (Compound Bow, arrows, and assorted items for bow http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/browse/bows/_/N-1100004) Damage should be HU under Equipment and Weapons)

This is what secondary skills are for. See HU 2nd page 48 for rules. Look at the Tinker posts in the Rifts groups, there's a tracker for learning spells, add this to the HU:CS tinker thread. This applies to all the skills you've asked about. None are so obtuse they need special treatment. Wi-Fi's just going to have to deal with creepers in each class...

Wi-Fi wrote:-Force field belts and targets for practicing combat maneuvers and throwing other weapons not considered firearm [Stats? Book? Page?]

Belts made by Whiz Kid in Century Station book (Will locate Page number) His is 200 SDC or so. Centurian's Team Psychic has a belt as well that might be a good one to get a copy of.
Standard targets of Wood or Hay can be used. (Probably 100-400 SDC per target. Maybe metal ones for heavy hitters with 200-600 SDC. Even scrap metal pieces from a wrecked vehicle can work.
Whiz-Kid has this on the list of items he needs to fabricate. It has a lower priority than Centurion gear.
It's not like he'll forget about though. You know that guys a genius right?

Wi-Fi wrote:Aircraft parts from the navy to make this:
Hornets.jpg

Yeah...No.

Faraday wrote:Faraday would like to requisition the following.

- Parts to conduct AR improvement/SDC increases on his armor.
- A ready supply of repair materials for his armor to be in stock in the armory.
- Materials/parts to make the armor environmental, with respiration / filtration etc.

The Procurement Department finds this request vague. Please be more specific. Remember: Procurement not Research.
(See what Daryl did with finding relevant book canon items and real-world references. It's Palladium, so I won't guarantee any of your very sensible requests exist, but I'm not spending hours combing through the books.)

Cascade wrote:Cascade would like to requisition the following:

-an Omega suit with modification if possible: water-proof pistol holsters (one on each leg)
-a Trident (best possible)

We'll get right on that suit modification.
Please be specific about your trident. (Book, page number from some Palladium book would work.)
A hard, cynical act for a hard, cynical world. - Tex Richman
ImageImage
Maniacal Laugh
Game Master

Postby Sentinel » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 pm

I love the mini tantrum. I will get the page numbers though for the other grenades. Thanks.
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 221/221| H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 492/492 AR: 16 Save vs. Awe/Horror:14 (16) for words spoken and each attack against Sentinel
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 221/221 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 492/492 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 221/221 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 492/492 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 221/221 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 492/492 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Sentinel » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:04 pm

HU:2E pg 341 has a list of different grenades and the types.

As per previous discussion amending request to read:

Request 50 of each non-lethal grenade due to danger of Frag grenades.

Non-Lethal Grenades: Smoke, Tear Gas , KO Gas, and Paralysis type Nerve Gas.

Sentinel wouldn't say no to a force field belt that Wi-fi request if offered them. He dislikes the omega suits as it is and uses a collar/wrist version of the radio RFID.
Yellow Dragon Ledger
OOC Comments
Languages: N:Class-Chinese/Mandarin,English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu
P.P.E.: 221/221| H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 492/492 AR: 16 Save vs. Awe/Horror:14 (16) for words spoken and each attack against Sentinel
Spell reference at this Link
Ectype 1
Ectype P.P.E.: 221/221 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 492/492 Equipment: Mobile Compact Computer/ HUD interface, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 2
Ectype P.P.E.: 221/221 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 492/492 Equipment: Robot Repair Kit with sophisticated tools, Neckband Radio/ID transponders
Ectype 3
Ectype P.P.E.: 221/221 | H.P.: N/A | S.D.C.: 492/492 Weapon: 40mm MM-1 Multiple Grenade Launcher Equipment: Neckband Radio/ID transponders

ImageImage
Sentinel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Mon May 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Brute wrote:Director Balisong,

In analyzing the team's performance metrics to date, I have identified some areas where the team's improvement could be attained through supplementing or improving equipment. I would like to request the following:

Equipment
* Each Omega should have a field kit, comprised of:
a first-aid kit
9mm Beretta with 3 clips of ammo
small dosimeter badge or clip for detecting radiation
survival knife
flashlight
set of zipties (10) or handcuffs (3)
collapsible nightstick
multitool
disposable gloves
evidence baggies
foldable gas mask
(with other materials to be added as needed per mission requirements).

Rationale: Exposure to radiological or chemical attacks has become an eventuality, with some Omegas, myself included, having already been exposed. Inclusion of basic weaponry such as a knife, nightstick, and a 9mm could have saved Junction, when he died in the field with his powers depleted. A first-aid kit would allow Omegas to serve as first-responders as needed. A multitool is a compact, versatile tool that can serve a wide variety of functions in the field.

(OOC Rationale: This is really just a common-sense request that I’m surprised isn’t already standard)

* Upgrade to the Omega Suit RFID transponder to include, in addition to the RFID and GPS info, scrambled audio/visual capabilities. Data should be transmitted in real time to Omega HQ and recorded for future review.

Omega leader and second-in-command should both have fore-arm mounted comm units capable of feeding audio/visual from each team member, sending and receiving radio and text messages, and have a direct line of communication with Omega HQ for the purposes of real-time intel.

Rationale: As the Omegas gain greater public interaction, there will doubtless be calls for greater accountability. The addition of on-body cameras and mics will enable Omegas to review performance to correct procedural errors, and will offer the ability to use such recordings in evidentiary proceedings against perpetrators the Omegas encounter.

(OOC Rationale: I think it will be useful if an Omega member separates from the team, as the RFID will, in addition to showing their last known location, also show their environmental info)

* Standard Alternate Omega Armor equivalent to hard armor vest or full body suit, in Omega colors with Omega markings and Omega RFID, for all non-meta Omega agents who do not require the hyper-mimetic capabilities of the standard Omega suit but may desire or need stronger armor.

Transport
* I would like to request that the three helicopters and three ATVs assigned for Omega use be traded for three AvTran Hovertrucks (similar to the C-80 “Snowball” units deployed for C-SWAT, but outfitted primarily for troop transport instead of assault). These will be able to better provide for pinpoint mission insertion at either roof or ground level, with a minimum space for landing zone.

(OOC: See Century Station p. 65)

These should be colored in Omega colors with Omega markings. Armored, with a front turret minigun, and equipped with a decent sensor package, first aid station, and small arms/tactical armor locker. Ideally would like some modifications, enabling use of a smoke-screen, EM countermeasures, chaff, loudspeakers, etc., to be determined.

Proposed stats:

AvTran Hovertruck “Omega Wing”
Crew: One driver/pilot, up to three passengers (including potentially one gunner) and up to 8,000 lbs (4 tons) in cargo.
A.R.: 10
S.D.C. by Location:
    Main Body – 500 S.D.C.
    Jets (4) – 120 S.D.C. each
    Tail – 250 S.D.C.
Speed: 300 mph
Range: 300 miles
Length: 25 feet
Weight: 8,000 lbs (4 tons)
Cost: $300,000 - $350,000 depending on the number of options

Nose-mounted swivel-turret with XM-134 Minigun: Range: 2500 feet. Damage: 5d6 per round. Rate of Fire: Long and full melee bursts only. This weapon’s rate of fire is so fast that a long burst counts as only two attacks. Payload: 4,000 rounds, enough for 8 long bursts or four full melee bursts.
Radio: Range: 200 miles
Encrypted Burst Transmitter/Radio scrambler: Range: 200 miles
Maxi-Radar: Range: 50 miles.
Combat Computer w/Heads-Up Display (HUD)
Multi-Optics Periscope and HUD
Radiation Shielding
Pressurized Cabin
Loudspeaker
Searchlight
Winch and Cable

Rationale: The Omegas need the ability to get to the site of trouble on a moment’s notice. One team was held up from a rescue mission not that long ago due to using ground vehicles during a traffic jam.

(OOC: I mainly want flying dedicated vehicles so we can soup them up and have our own Quinjet-style transportation with their own tricks and gizmos.)

Enhanced Training
* In addition to the basic police training all Omegas receive, I request that all Omegas have the option for advanced training, to include:
a. Read Sensory Equipment
b. Navigation or Weapon Systems
c. Pilot Hover vehicle or Pilot VTOL (as appropriate for vehicles requested) or Pilot Automobile and Pilot Aircraft (per AirTran hover vehicle description in Century Station book, p. 64)
d. Upgrade to HTH: Expert if not already possessed
e. Paramedic or First Aid
f. Military Etiquette

Rationale: The Omegas are tantamount to a SWAT team, but with the exception of our pre-Omega training, are only trained to basic police levels. Additional training will allow Omega agents to fully utilize the hover vehicles requested above, act as liaisons to military forces if necessary, and apply first responder medical treatment as needed.

(OOC Rationale: I just think these skills will add that little bit extra to the team, and allow us each to function in a more versatile manner. I think these skills could be trained in-game – rather than as a training montage – let PCs spend time developing their character and add these skills through roleplay, if necessary. Or even let PCs train each other, if they have the requisite skills and time. If we were to get our own dedicated hover vehicles, it would make sense if we were all trained to fly them, rather than being chauffeured around.)
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 250/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby DARYL » Tue May 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Perception: 1d20+12 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 15 , 1d100 = 73
- - - - - - - - -

Maniacal Laugh wrote:Thank you for links and pages! The Procurement Department appreciates it and has managed to cut through some red tape, and they have procured for for your multitasking use...

2nd Modern SmartPhone Cell Phone HU2 p.344
With google glasses like screens .. HU2 p.125
projection virtual keyboard (per reference: CTX Laser Projection Virtual Keyboard)
"wireless" headset (per reference:Ansion Bluetooth Wireless Sports 4.1 Lightweight HD Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones with Mic)

OOC: :D Thanks

IC:
DARYL accepts the acquisition .. This is another benefit of this association.
Says, "Thanks to you."

- - - - - -
Later when Daryl comes in from the meeting.

Previous Requested wrote:
  • Non-Lethal Grenades: Smoke , Tear Gas , KO Gas , Paralysis type Nerve Gas HU2 p.341
  • Atropine Injectors (As described under nerve gas (HU2 p.341) to negate effects for 10 min)
  • Gas Mask/Filter & goggles (if available prefer a small/compact model)
  • Swiss army type multi-function pocket knife
  • Small Medical Bag HU2 p.348
  • Hand Cuffs ... Prefer Heavy SDC 120 (or better) .. But will take regular SDC 60 ... HU2 p.348
  • WizKid combined sidearm ... one that has settings for Damage & Stun in one device. (A while)

Daryl enters to check on previous pending requisitions (is there an ETA?) ... and to add another one.

Addressing whomever is working there: "Daryl greets. ETA old requisitions?"

- - - - - - -

After getting that Daryl adds a new one:

"New requisition. Omega copy of police facial recognition computer system."

If there is a difference on the form .. Daryl is looking to requisition it for the team's use .. not necessarily only his own use on the team.

- - - -
OOC: Working on Relevant References.
Real World Article from New York Times .. Some in 2015 local police are starting to use pre-made facial recognition systems:
Link
DARYL
Current
HP 18 / 18 - - - SDC 52 [44/62] aka ~70%
  • Personal Force Field (off) SDC 8/96
  • Heightened Sense of Recall -- Has no emotions -- High MA 88% Trust -- Heightened Sense of Awareness: Doesn't usually suffer from Surprise
  • Does not mentally tire - - Body tires normally per activity , only needs 3-4 hrs of rest per day.
  • Immune to Biological brain targeted Psionics: Telepathy, Empathy, etc .. Machine AI targeted Psionics work normally: Telemechanics, etc.
  • Karmic (Super Human Lucky) Opponents get no bonuses to Strike , Parry , Dodge Daryl .. They have straight unmodified rolls only.
    Opponents Critical does normal damage to Daryl and their Death Blow only stuns him
  • Sonic Blaster Pistol 80ft Dmg:3d6Special Amo(per-clip): 20 EClips 3 / A(1/20) , *B (20/20) , C (20)
  • Stun Pistol 100ft RoF:5 Dmg:Special Amo(per-clip): 3/10
  • (1)Pepper Spray Amo:20 Range:6ft Durration:4d4mel Effect: -6Strike,Parry,Dodge
  • Omega Suit A.R.: 17 SDC: 158/250 aka ~63%
  • FW-170 Air Densifier Wrist Band -- Amo: 5/6 -- Range 12ft -- Size 1-4ft -- RoF 2 actions each -- Duration 2 Melees
    AR 15 -- SDC 50 -- Light or Sound based attacks immune to shield pass through
  • Unless otherwise posted IC for some other use .. Daryl is always Multi-Tasking + Speed-Tasking
    and using all 'down time' to toward his self improvement studies being tracked in tinker thread .. Link .. Manifesting EP Purchases 1st Priority
DARYL
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Faraday » Tue May 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Faraday would like to requisition the following.

This starts with the Multi-Optics Helmet on HU2 page 343. I would like to augment that with the following:
-- Infrared Distancing equivalent to the Infrared Distancing Binoculars. (Same Page)
-- Night-Sight: Passive night vision system. (Same Page)
-- Ultra-Violet sight system (Same Page)

- Parts to install a Field Radio equivalent communication capability into his armor, using the miniaturization rules (Field Radio, HU2, page 344)(Micronization, HU2, pg 124)
-- Confirm whether this is usable without further modification to perform bug scanning. If not parts to also install a Field Strength Meter (HU2, page 345)

- Parts to install an Amplified Sound Detector upgrade in the helmet. (HU2, page 345)

- Parts to install a combination Bio-Monitor Sensor & Psychological Stress Evaluator system. (HU2, page 345)(Intended to be used on others, evaluating their status and/or stress detector during interviews/interrogations.)(A higher tech version of what is listed there.)

- Parts to conduct AR improvement/SDC increases on his armor. (HU2, page 129/130. - Increase AR by 2, Increase SDC by 10%.)

- A ready supply of repair materials for his armor to be in stock in the armory. (? Not sure what I need to cite here if anything.)

- Materials/parts to make the armor environmental, with respiration / filtration etc. (AU-R, page 190/191/192. Equivalent to Full Environmental Battle Armor. And/or Environmental System & Radiation Shielding Armor Qualities in the same location.)

Tracer Bug (HU2, pg 344) x 10 (I would ike these modified to have both the standard means of operation (continuous broadcast) and to have an AoD (Activate On Demand) mode where they broadcast only when issued a broadcast command via radio signal.)

Virus/Hacking Memory Sticks (Just like what Wi-Fi has?)
Faraday
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cascade » Tue May 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Maniacal Laugh wrote:Please be specific about your trident. (Book, page number from some Palladium book would work.)

HU2 pg. 350
Cascade
Cascade
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Brute » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:06 am

*bump*

As we get close to wrapping up this adventure (I hope?) I wanted to draw attention to some of these requests (notably: mine ;) )
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 250/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Wi-Fi » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Living_laser.png

EVA suit for Omegas:
Working on stats..Help from other omegas welcome..
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
Bonuses in green apply only when force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 0/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)

Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50

TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
[size=85]Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (R:UE, p.263)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)[/size]
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby CHIMERA » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:03 pm

Wi-Fi wrote:
Living_laser.png

EVA suit for Omegas:
Working on stats..Help from other omegas welcome..

I would suggest finding an EVA that you want to use as a base model. MK4 is a good base for ARMOR to integrate another EBA's systems into. Sentinel has 4 sets tagged under him in the armory he doesn't use. One of which is integrated into robes that seems like an incomplete project if you inspected it.
CHIMERA
Assistant Game Master

Postby Cascade » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:21 am

I'm going to change my request to the Energy Trident, Rifts: Underseas pg. 154
Cascade
Cascade
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to Century Station: Rules & Info