The Ready Room

The character sheets and OOC chat of A.D.F. personnel only belong here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

The Ready Room

Postby Augur » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Welcome to the Ready Room!

Here you can chat to your heart's content. I encourage you all to use IM and this thread to discuss strategies, character development, and anything else that might be useful or interesting. Keep a civil tongue and have fun, cursing at each other is only allowed IN character. :P

Okay, people, pipe down! It's time for the briefing!

First announcement:
:arrow: Major GM posts will be made every Saturday (on ugly weeks, perhaps as late as Sunday).
:arrow: Minor GM posts will be made whenever I feel one is warranted and have no bearing on the rate at which Major GM posts are made.

Second announcement: The waiting list is in effect IMMEDIATELY should one of you drop, flake (unlikely as that may be), or have your character killed. Players whose characters are killed in the course of game-play have first shot at the slot they previously occupied. If that player declines to start fresh then a player from the Waiting List will be invited.

Third announcement: All of those among you who wish to tinker, modify, create or otherwise jack with standard shit to make it different will post your intended projects here and keep it up-to-date. Die rolls must be posted in that same thread only.

Fourth announcement: I expect everyone to read and understand my Style & Expectations as a GM.

Fifth announcement: I encourage FEEDBACK, motherfuckers! I can't make the game better if you don't help.

Sixth announcement: All source material threads are now marked with i topic icons. All rules or process oriented threads are denoted by "star" topic icons. Read all the source material before you start posting in character. Hit me up on YIM at any time if you have questions about the Arismal or the setting in general. Good Q & A sessions may become posted canon.
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Augur
Admin

Re: The Ready Room

Postby Augur » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:45 am

Proofread, people, or we will mock you!

To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Postby Gilina » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Captain Cardea wrote:Even Gilina has posted 4 times!

I blame Cairo!
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Gilina wrote:
Captain Cardea wrote:Even Gilina has posted 4 times!

I blame Cairo!

Only 30+ posts or so to make up for lost time.
Augur
Admin

Postby Augur » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:52 pm

I have severely pruned this thread.

I have updated the Overview & Timeline thread.

I have updated the initial post for this thread. The links are no longer invalid, and you may now find the post useful.
Augur
Admin

Postby Augur » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:32 am

Whoa! Niall's bringing introspective character depth to the game! Way to raise the bar! :D
Augur
Admin

Postby Augur » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:16 am

Paramedic or Medical Doctor skills are required for life-saving techniques. First aid is rudimentary knowledge per skill description.
Augur
Admin

Postby Niall » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:42 am

Augur wrote:Paramedic or Medical Doctor skills are required for life-saving techniques. First aid is rudimentary knowledge per skill description.

I've updated my EP Marketplace post and my game post to reflect the addition of the paramedic skill.
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Rosseyn » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:51 pm

HU2 page 19 wrote:Recovery From a Coma
Recovery Ratio (roll 2 out of 3)
Treatment from unprofessional, medical individual, but with medical skills: 01-18%
Treatment from an intern or nurse (R.N.): 01-32%
Treatment from a doctor without proper facilities: 1-46%.
Treatment from a doctor at a clinic (fair facilities): 01-56%
Treatment from a hospital: 01-66%.
Treatment from a major, large hospital (or by magic, psionic healing, or from a god): 01-70%

Unsure which number you'd like me to roll under (and therefore not sure where to apply my +18% vs coma), but I posted three coma rolls.
Nova
2nd Lieutenant Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Alias: Aldric Varren
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79

Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol: Range: 200 feet. Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst. Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings, Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (10/15):Eclipse Hallway, Eclipse near Atorian Bot, Hotel, Soniua Mercantile District: Fashion Avenue, Novoo Industrial Sector: The Gateway, Hykri Entertainment District: Social Street, N'Dane Residential Community: Bikirei-Ngui Arcology, New Vesta Agri-Zone: M'Bacia Botanical Gardens, Loading Dock Door to Morgue, Bathroom of Oron Outfitters in Equitable Building, 1000 feet from Compulsion

Epic Nova

Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol: Range: 200 feet. Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst. Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):

Rosseyn

Postby Augur » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Captain Cardea, if you would so kindly make sure all the gear posts, credit cards, and such are up to date, we'd all appreciate it.
Augur
Admin

Postby Captain Cardea » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:07 am

Folks, please timestamp your credits when you deduct purchases so I can ensure everything is up to date. Otherwise you might find yourself double charged.
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Captain Cardea » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:48 am

Posting stats for the quad so far:

Halko - 5.71PPW
Cairo - 10.29PPW
Rosseyn - 2.29PPW
Niall - 2.86PPW
Ryden - 1.14PPW
Ro Shambo - 4.29PPW
Gilina - 2.29PPW
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Gilina » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Captain Cardea wrote:Posting stats for the quad so far:

Halko - 5.71PPW
Cairo - 10.29PPW
Rosseyn - 2.29PPW
Niall - 2.86PPW
Ryden - 1.14PPW
Ro Shambo - 4.29PPW
Gilina - 2.29PPW

Wow, I'm on par with Nova... I need to slow down my pace!
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Captain Cardea » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:14 pm

People who have an average of 0.38 PPW over the last 9 MONTHS and who haven't posted in 2 weeks shouldn't be making funnies about posting less.
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Augur » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Captain Cardea wrote:People who have an average of 0.38 PPW over the last 9 MONTHS and who haven't posted in 2 weeks shouldn't be making funnies about posting less.

Seriously.
Augur
Admin

Postby Augur » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:19 am

Note: All SSD entries are brief and generalized like the one specified. Details can be sought through contacts.
Augur
Admin

Postby SNAFU » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Hands off my levels, jerks! Ro Shambo is up-to-date.
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby CS High Command » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:48 pm

*ding* So that happened.

All changes made.
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

(Many thanks to SNAFU for the basis of my new AVATAR!)
CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Blackhaunt » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:51 am

Patrick/Ryden: Here are the gimmicked arrowheads/ammo that I was referring to earlier. There's some on page 51 of Rifts Sourcebook One, Revised as well.

Taken from: http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/v ... 0#p1727370
Steve Conan Trustrum wrote:Gimmicked Arrows
The first cost given is for making it oneself and the second is to buy ready-made.

Utility Arrows
Smoke: Creates a smoke screen covering a 10 foot (3 m) area. Penalty to Make: -5%, Cost: $8/35; comes in yellow, red, gray and black.
Tracer Bug: Transmits a radio signal that can be followed up to 8 miles (12 km) away.
Battery powered, with a limited life of 72 hours of constant transmission. The arrow must stick into the target or fall on top of the object (without falling off). There is always a chance that the tracer bug will become dislodged and fall off (roll once for every half hour; 132% chance). Penalty to Make: -5%, Cost: $275/500. Inflicts normal arrow damage.

Whistle: A aerodynamic hole is carved through the arrowhead, causing it to emit a high-pitched whistle when fired. This can be used to distract an opponent or draw its attention in a specific direction. Penalty to Make: -2%, Cost: $2/3.

Microphone: The arrowhead is equipped with a miniature microphone and transmitter that can pick up sound in a 30 foot (9.1 m) radius and relay it up to 2,000 feet (610 m) away. The microphone has a life of five hours and needs a receiver that is set to the correct wavelength in order to hear the transmission. Penalty to Make: -5%, Cost: $10/60.

Fire Fighting: Impact causes this bulky arrow to spread a fire fighting foam over a 5 foot (1.5 m) diameter circle. The foam has an 85% chance of extinguishing most fires. Penalty to Make: -10%, Penalty to Strike: -2, Cost: $10/35.

Weapon Arrows
Light Explosive: 1D6 or 2D6 S.D.; 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 cm) blast radius. Penalty to
Make: -15%, Cost $10/50 each.

Medium Explosive: 3D6 or 4D6 S.D.; 12 to 16 inch (30 to 40 cm) blast radius. Penalty to Make: -15%, Cost $15/75 each.

Heavy Explosive: 5D6 S.D.; 20 inch (50 cm) blast radius. Penalty to Make: -15%, Cost $25/100 each.

High Explosive: 6D6 S.D.; 2 foot (61 cm) blast radius; range is reduced by -10%. Penalty to Make: -15%, Cost $30/150 each.

Ultra-High Explosive: 1D6x10 S.D.; 3 foot (91 cm) blast radius; range is reduced by -25%. Penalty to Make: -15%, Cost $50/200 each.

Gas: The arrowhead shatters on impact, releasing a toxic gas that fills a 10 foot (3 m) area. Tear gas costs $20/50, tranquilizer gas (sleep/knockout for 1D6 minutes) costs $60/150, paralysis gas (a nerve toxin, causing temporary paralysis for 1D6 minutes) costs $90/200 each. Everybody in the gaseous area must roll to save versus harmful drugs (15 or higher). Penalty to Make: -25%.

Neural Disrupter (Alien/Ultra-Tech): Releases an energy charge that plays havoc with a person's nervous system. Save versus non-lethal poison (16 or higher) or be -8 to strike, parry, and dodge for 2D4 melees. Body armor or insulated clothing provides a +4 bonus to the target's saving throw. Penalty to Make: -50%, Cost: $500/750.

Armor Piercing: Sharpened to a fine point and made with a depleted uranium core, doubling the arrow's damage, reducing the maximum range by 10%, increasing its penetration value (P.V.) to 5 and effectively reducing a target's Armor Rating by 2. Penalty to Make: -45%, Cost: $75/120 each.

Blunt: This arrow does a measly 1D4 S.D. but an attack against someone's head will knock them out on an unmodified roll to strike of 16 or higher. Penalty to Strike: -1, Penalty to Make: -5%, Cost: $2/5.

Concussive: Causes a fragment-free explosion of 1D4 damage but doing the equivalent of 2D4x10 damage for the sake of determining the chance of a knock-down to a 3 foot (91) radius. Penalty to Make: -20%, Cost: $20/60.

Flash: -6 to strike, parry and dodge for those who look at the instantaneous flash. Penalty to Make: -5%, Cost: $5/12.

Riot: Upon impact, the round head of this arrow fires small rubber pellets in all directions, filling a 10 foot (3 m) area. Everyone in this area is struck for a stinging 1 or 2 points of damage and will be knocked unconscious on an 18 to 20 on a roll of 1D20. Penalty to Make: -10%, Penalty to Strike: -1, Cost: $10/30.

Boomerang: 2D4 S.D.; After being fired from the bow, the arrowhead unfolds into a boomerang shape, causing the arrow to return as would a normal boomerang. This arrowhead can be used to perform the Back Shot and Bounce Shot maneuvers. Penalty to Make: -15%, Penalty to Strike: -3 to have the boomerang change directions when desired, -4 if a line is also attached to the arrowhead, Cost: $10/35.

Tranquilizer: Instead of a conventional arrowhead, the shaft is tipped with a needle and container that releases a powerful sedative upon impact. 1D4 damage plus save versus non-lethal poison (16 or higher) at -4 or be knocked unconscious for 4D4 minutes. The dosage is meant for a man-sized target and so larger targets will have a lesser penalty (none to -3) while smaller targets will suffer a greater penalty (-5 to -8). Furthermore, unless the saving throw succeeds with a total roll (bonuses included) of two points higher than is required, the victim will be -2/-10% to all actions, -1 attack and -4 to initiative due to grogginess. Penalty to Make: -15%, Cost: $15/60.

White Noise Generator: This arrow produces white noise, making it impossible for microphones to pick up any other sound within 3 feet (91 cm) of the arrow. This arrow will also annoy animals (and superbeings) with sensitive hearing. Penalty to Make: -25%, Cost: $170/570.

Acid: The arrowhead is a glass bulb that breaks on contact, splattering its contents over a 6 inch (15 cm) radius. The bulb can be filled with any acids. Penalty to Make: -5%, Penalty to Strike: -1, Cost: $6/20; the acid must be bought separately.

Adhesive: On impact, a soft, extremely sticky putty is splattered over a 1 square foot (9.29 cm square) area. The putty will adhere to just about anything, be it organic or not, requiring a normal or extraordinary P.S. of 24 or more to break (or superhuman P.S. of 20 or Supernatural P.S. of 16). Penalty to Make: -10%, Cost: $15/45 ; the price includes that of the adhesive.

Freon/Freezing: A burning cold spreads over a 1 foot (30 cm) radius upon impact, causing 4D6 damage and possibly even making weak metals and other materials even weaker because of their sudden brittleness. Penalty to Make: -20%, Penalty to Strike: -2, Cost: $50/125.

Electrical Discharge: The arrowhead discharges an electrical discharge upon impact, causing 2D6 damage and duplicating the effects of a hand held stunner (see page 215 of the Heroes Unlimited G.M.'s Guide T), Penalty to Make: -25%, Penalty to Strike: -2, Cost: $150/1,000.

Sabot: 3D6 S.D. and Penetration Value of 4; When the arrow impacts the target, the hollow arrowhead fires a bullet, thereby increasing damage as well as armor penetration. Penalty to Make: -7%, Cost: $3/12.

Net Carrier: Moments before reaching the target, a strong, wire net is released. The weighted tips of the net will wrap around a man-sized target with a 60% chance of entangling him and bringing him to his knees. A normal P.S. of 35, a Superhuman P.S. of 25 or a Supernatural P.S. of 20 is needed to tear off the net once entangled. Penalty to Make: -10%, Penalty to Strike: -2 to have the net open when desired, Cost: $8/40.

Incendiary: Spreads burning phosphorous over a 3 foot (91 cm) radius upon impact,
causing 1D4x10+5 S.D.C. in burning damage. It will burn for 1D4+1 full melee rounds. Penalty to Make: -15%, Penalty to Strike: -2, Cost: $20/50.

Multi-Warhead: Rather than a separate arrow unto itself, this is a carefully balanced attachment that allows the arrow to carry three special arrowheads at once. The three arrowheads can then be set to spring forward and lock into place upon contact or to be launched from the arrow after a set distance or time has elapsed, spraying all three over either a wide (5 foot/1.5 m diameter) or tight (1 foot/30 cm diameter) circle. Range: Reduce by 25%, Penalty to Make: -15%, Penalty to Strike: -3, -5 to have the arrowheads launch over a specific area, Cost: The price of the three warheads plus $100.

Tangle Line: 1D4 S.D. if used as a weapon instead of to entangle. A specially curved weight opens up on the arrowhead, causing the arrow to return like a boomerang and then release a thin cable while continuously fly in a spiral, wrapping the line around the desired target. Once entangled, the line has a chance of tripping up a moving target as though he had been hit by an impact causing 2D4x10 damage (optional Knock-Down rules. The target does not actually suffer damage). A normal P.S. of 25, a Superhuman P.S. of 20 or a Supernatural P.S. of 15 is needed to tear off the bonds once entangled. Penalty to Make: -7%, Penalty to Strike: -4 to have the line entangle the desired target, Cost: $3/15.

Taken from: http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/v ... 0#p2127370
NMI wrote:[justify]Tied into a Laser Range Finder system, these super arrows can be set to burst,deliver their payloads at specific range. Firing a blinding flash arrow into a crowd and having it detonate /air burst right above them.

Plasma Arrows - The heads on these arrows are quite large when compared to most other arrowhead types, but this is done on purpose. Within the head is a plasma gel pellet that upon impact bursts open to release its burning payload. Damage - 4D6 (x2 damage to those vulnerable to fire/heat).

Dense Ice Arrows - The heads of these arrows are either super chilled arrow heads (must be kept in a special cooling quiver, cost $2,000) or can literally be made of super dense ice surrounding a piece of metal. Damage - 3D6 (5D6 damage to those vulnerable to ice/cold)

Freeze Arrows - Similar to the Plasma Arrows, these thick arrowheads contain a capsule of liquid nitrogen or some other type of super science, super cold liquid that upon impact releases its contacts causes freezing damage. Damage - 5D6 (7D6 damage to those vulnerable to ice/cold) + numbing effects (see Aliens Unlimited: Revised pg 184)

Tracer Arrows - Emits a low-frequency transmission up to 1,000'. Can be heard by those with a special receiver or with the ability to tune into a specific frequency. The shaft is designed to break off, leaving only the arrowhead/transmitter. Damage - minimal 1D4. Uses special magnets/electro-adhesives/chemicals to adhere to targets.

Electro-Shock Arrows - Upon impact, the arrow head releases a small electrical discharge. This discharge does damage and acts as a ranged taser. Damage - 2D6 from impact + 3D6 from the electrical shock. Save vs stun: 14 or higher. Failed save means the target is stunned - (-4 attacks, -6 all combat moves, - 20% speed. Duration 1D6 melees. Multiple hits to the same target do not increase the penalties, but will increase the duration by another 1D6 melees.

Armor Piercing - Special arrowhead design, materials, etc... make this arrow easier to penetrate armor / hard targets. Damage - 3D6. Lowers the A.R. of targets by 3. (A.R. of 15 is dropped to 12, only when encountering this arrow)

Explosive Arrows - Light, Medium and Heavy Explosive charges can be mounted within this extra thick arrow head and shaft. The typical explosive in these arrows are either some sort of plastique or a binary chemical agent that mixes upon impact and then detonates. Damage - 4D6, 6D6 and 1D6x10 respectively. Blast radius is kept minimal on purpose - 6", 8" and 12" blast radius respectively.

Chemical Delivery - Specially designed arrowhead and shaft are design in such a fashion to allow for carrying a chemical agent. This could be from knockout drugs, deadly poisons, acids, etc... Damage and effects is based on the chemical agent being delivered. Damage from impact with the arrow is 2D6.

Blinding Flash - This arrow is designed to burst in air, but can burst on impact as well. All targets viewing this burst of light within 120' are affected by this arrow and are required to make a saving throw. Save vs 14. Failed saves will incur penalties the same as the spell, Blinding Flash.

Disruptor (Sound) Arrows - These arrows emit a very high pitched scream/whine as they soar through the air. Damage - 2D6 from direct impact with the arrow + 1D4 damage direct to Hit Points! (this is represented by bleeding from the ears, nose and possibly the eyes) Additional effects: minus 2 (-2) to all combat rolls (initiative, # of attacks, strike, parry, etc...). Penalties can be negated with a successful saving throw vs. stun/pain: 14 or higher P.E. bonuses can be applied. Specialized ear plugs, helmets, sound dampening equipment can also negate or at the very least provide up to a +4 to the saving throw.[/justify]

[justify]Smokescreen Arrows - Upon impact, this arrowhead and part of the shaft explode releasing a thin, non-toxic smokescreen. Colors vary from black, gray, white, red, yellow, blue, green and orange. Damage - 3D6 if directly hit by this arrow. Area of Effect - 15'x15'x15'. Due to the lightweight nature of the chemicals and "smoke" involved, this smokescreen will dissolve into the air after 1D6 melees, 50% faster if a breeze over 10 mph is present.

Flare Arrows - Set to detonate either after a certain amount of time or upon impact (setting made via a tiny recessed button on the base of the arrowhead), this arrowhead releases a bright flash of light equivalent to a flare. Stored in the shaft of this arrow is a mini-parachute. This allows the "flare" to hang in air for up to 1D6 minutes. Damage - 3D6 if directly hit by this arrow + chance to ignite combustibles (if hit by this arrow). Chance to ignite is equal to the damage dealt. Duration of illumination is 1D4 melees.

Tangler Arrows - This arrowhead looks like your typical pointed tip that is used for training & target practice. The difference here is that the arrowhead is about 50% wider in diameter. Upon impact, the entire arrow including the shaft breaks apart similar to a 3 piece nunchaku's except smaller segments. Within the shaft is a very fine, yet strong cable. Between the cable and segments of the shaft, is where this arrow gets its name "Tangler". Upon release of the components, the "Tangler" entangles around whatever it hits. The most effective use of the Tangler is into wheel wells, helicopter rotorblades and similar moving structures. Ideally to have the best effect, Tanglers should be made as longbow arrows as this will provide more cable and shaft segments to affect the target.

The tip of the arrowhead is made out of Kevlar or similar materials to affect penetration. Damage - 3D6 with a +3 bonus to penetrate armor/materials of any kind, be they natural or standard armor ratings. (i.e. An A.R. of 15 is effectively 12 versus this arrow. Affects on targets by being entangled by this arrow vary depending on the nature of the target.

Kinetic Kill Arrow - The arrowhead is made out of some sort of super dense material giving this particular arrow a heavy "punch". If that was not enough to incapacitate your target, the following certainly should help. In the shaft of this arrow, is some type of liquid medium. Due to momentum, the liquid is forced to the back of the arrow, but upon impact it (as the science of momentum dictates), continues moving forward. As it moves forward, the liquid pushes a metal rod/spike forward into the target causing additional damage. Damage - 4D6 (short bow) 8D6 (longbow)[/justify]

Taken from: http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/v ... 4#p2272774
Killer Cyborg wrote:Here are other shotgun ammunition types for various kinds of shotguns.
This was quite a bit of work, and I might have screwed up in places. If any of the numbers seem off to you, please let me know.

.410 Bore Ammunition:
Taser Slug: 1 SDC, plus save vs. non-lethal poison or be incapacitated for 15 seconds. 60' range.
Buckshot*: 1d4 SDC to a 10' radius, 2d4 to a 15' radius for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flare: 1d4-2 SDC per melee round, 1d4 SDC per melee round for a double-blast. Burns for 2 rounds. 400' range. CR 10 per flare.
Light Shot*: 1d6 SDC, 2d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flechettes*: 1d6 SDC, 2d6 SDC for a double-blast. Punches through the top 5 points of an AR for soft armor. For example, if a target has an AR of 12, the flechette rounds would only need a strike roll of 8 or better.
Standard Shot*: 2d4+1 SDC, 3d6 for a double-blast. CR 25 for a box of 50 shells.
Strung-Buck (Bolo)*: 2d6 SDC to soft targets, 4d6 for a double-blast. 70' range. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including MDC creatures and objects).
Solid Slug*: 2d4+1 SDC, 3d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 75 for a box of 50.
Buck & Ball*: Shell contains a fragmenting slug as well as some buckshot. 2d6 SDC to soft targets, 4d6 SDC for a double-blast. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including MDC creatures and objects). CR 90 for a box of 50.
Rocket Slug*: 3d6 SDC, 6d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 125 for a box of 50.
Armor Piercing Rocket Slug*: 2d6 SDC, 4d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 200 for a box of 50.
Explosive Shells (SDC): 2d6+3 SDC to a 6' radius, or 5d6 to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 250 for a box of 50 shells.
Explosive Shells (Frag)*: 1d4-1 MD to a 5' radius, or 1d6 MD to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 140 per shell.
Little Dragon (Incendiary): Shoots a 70' blast of flame. 1d4-1 SDC to everything in the blast (3' radius), plus 20% chance of flammables igniting. 2d4 SDC to everything in the blast (6' radius) per double-blast, plus 45% chance of flammables igniting.
Dragon Spit (Incendiary): Slug ignites on impact. 1d6 SDC, plus a 20% chance of igniting flammables. 2d6 SDC for a double-blast, plus a 40% chance of igniting flammables.
Big Dragon (Plasma): 1d6 MD to target, or 2d6 to a 3' diameter for a double blast. CR 175 per shell.

28 Gauge Ammunition:
Taser Slug: 1 SDC, plus save vs. non-lethal poison or be incapacitated for 30 seconds. 65' range.
Buckshot*: 1d4+1 SDC to a 10' radius, 1d10 to a 15' radius for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flare: 1d4 SDC per melee round, 2d4 SDC per melee round for a double-blast. Burns for 2 rounds. 450' range. CR 10 per flare.
Light Shot*: 2d4+1 SDC, 3d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flechettes*: 2d4+1 SDC, 3d6 SDC for a double-blast. Punches through the top 5 points of an AR for soft armor. For example, if a target has an AR of 12, the flechette rounds would only need a strike roll of 8 or better.
Standard Shot*: 1d10 SDC, 2d10 for a double-blast. CR 25 for a box of 50 shells.
Strung-Buck (Bolo)*: 3d6 SDC to soft targets, 6d6 for a double-blast. 75' range. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including MDC creatures and objects).
Solid Slug*: 2d6 SDC, 4d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 75 for a box of 50.
Buck & Ball*: Shell contains a fragmenting slug as well as some buckshot. 4d4 SDC to soft targets, 5d6 SDC for a double-blast. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including MDC creatures and objects). CR 90 for a box of 50.
Rocket Slug*: 2d10 SDC, 1d4x10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 125 for a box of 50.
Armor Piercing Rocket Slug*: 4d4 SDC, 5d6+2 SDC for a double-blast. CR 200 for a box of 50.
Explosive Shells (SDC): 3d6+2 SDC to a 6' radius, or 1d4x10 to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 250 for a box of 50 shells.
Explosive Shells (Frag)*: 1d4+1 MD to a 5' radius, or 1d10 MD to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 140 per shell.
Little Dragon (Incendiary): Shoots a 75' blast of flame. 1d4 SDC to everything in the blast (3' radius), plus 25% chance of flammables igniting. 2d4 SDC to everything in the blast (6' radius) per double-blast, plus 55% chance of flammables igniting.
Dragon Spit (Incendiary): Slug ignites on impact. 2d4 SDC, plus a 30% chance of igniting flammables. 4d6 SDC for a double-blast, plus a 65% chance of igniting flammables.
Big Dragon (Plasma): 2d4+1 MD to target, or 3d6 to a 3' diameter for a double blast. CR 175 per shell.

20 Gauge Ammunition:
Pepper Blast:
Tear Gas:
Rubber Slug: 1d4-3 SDC, 1d4-2 SDC for a double-blast. CR 10 for a box of 50.
Rock Salt: 1d4-2 SDC to a 10' radius, 1d6 SDC to a 15' radius for a double-blast. CR 10 for a box of 50.
Taser Slug: 2 SDC, plus save vs. non-lethal poison or be incapacitated for 30 seconds. 65' range.
Buckshot*: 1d6 SDC to a 10' radius, 2d6 to a 15' radius for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flare: 1d6 SDC per melee round, 2d6 SDC per melee round for a double-blast. Burns for 1d4-1 rounds. 500' range. CR 10 per flare.
Light Shot*: 1d10 SDC, 2d10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flechettes*: 1d10 SDC, 2d10 SDC for a double-blast. Punches through the top 5 points of an AR for soft armor. For example, if a target has an AR of 12, the flechette rounds would only need a strike roll of 8 or better.
Standard Shot*: 2d6 SDC, 4d6 for a double-blast. CR 25 for a box of 50 shells.
Strung-Buck (Bolo)*: 2d10 SDC to soft targets, 1d4x10 for a double-blast. 75' range. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including MDC creatures and objects).
Solid Slug*: 4d4 SDC, 5d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 75 for a box of 50.
Buck & Ball*: Shell contains a fragmenting slug as well as some buckshot. 3d6+2 SDC to soft targets, 1d4x10 SDC for a double-blast. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including MDC creatures and objects). CR 90 for a box of 50.
Rocket Slug*: 5d6 SDC, 1d6x10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 125 for a box of 50.
Armor Piercing Rocket Slug*: 4d6 SDC, 1d4x10+5 SDC for a double-blast. CR 200 for a box of 50.
Explosive Shells (SDC): 6d6 SDC to a 6' radius, or 1d6x10+10 to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 250 for a box of 50 shells.
Explosive Shells (Frag)*: 1d6 MD to a 5' radius, or 2d6 MD to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 140 per shell.
Little Dragon (Incendiary): Shoots a 75' blast of flame. 1d6 SDC to everything in the blast (3' radius), plus 30% chance of flammables igniting. 2d6 SDC to everything in the blast (6' radius) per double-blast, plus 65% chance of flammables igniting.
Dragon Spit (Incendiary): Slug ignites on impact. 1d10 SDC, plus a 35% chance of igniting flammables. 2d10 SDC for a double-blast, plus a 75% chance of igniting flammables.
Big Dragon (Plasma): 1d10 MD to a 3' diameter, or 2d10 to a 6' diameter for a double blast. CR 175 per shell.

16 Gauge Ammunition:
Pepper Blast:
Tear Gas:
Rubber Slug: 1d4-2 SDC, 1d4 SDC for a double-blast. CR 10 for a box of 50.
Rock Salt: 1d4 SDC to a 10' radius, 2d4 SDC to a 15' radius for a double-blast. CR 10 for a box of 50.
Taser Slug: 2 SDC, plus save vs. non-lethal poison or be incapacitated for 30 seconds. 65' range.
Buckshot*: 2d4 SDC to a 10' radius, 4d4 to a 15' radius for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flare: 2d4 SDC per melee round, 4d4 SDC per melee round for a double-blast. Burns for 1d4 rounds. 500' range. CR 10 per flare.
Light Shot*: 2d6 SDC, 4d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flechettes*: 2d6 SDC, 4d6 SDC for a double-blast. Punches through the top 5 points of an AR for soft armor. For example, if a target has an AR of 12, the flechette rounds would only need a strike roll of 8 or better.
Standard Shot*: 4d4 SDC, 5d6+2 for a double-blast. CR 25 for a box of 50 shells.
Strung-Buck (Bolo)*: 5d6 SDC to soft targets, 1d6x10 for a double-blast. 75' range. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including MDC creatures and objects).
Solid Slug*: 3d6+2 SDC, 1d4x10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 75 for a box of 50.
Buck & Ball*: Shell contains a fragmenting slug as well as some buckshot. 5d6 SDC to soft targets, 1d6x10 SDC for a double-blast. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including MDC creatures and objects). CR 90 for a box of 50.
Rocket Slug*: 5d6 SDC, 1d6x10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 125 for a box of 50.
Armor Piercing Rocket Slug*: 6d6 SDC, 1d6x10+10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 200 for a box of 50.
Explosive Shells (SDC): 1d4x10 SDC to a 6' radius, or 2d4x10 to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 250 for a box of 50 shells.
Explosive Shells (Frag)*: 2d4 MD to a 5' radius, or 4d6 MD to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 140 per shell.
Little Dragon (Incendiary): Shoots a 75' blast of flame. 2d4 SDC to everything in the blast (3' radius), plus 35% chance of flammables igniting. 4d4 SDC to everything in the blast (6' radius) per double-blast, plus 75% chance of flammables igniting.
Dragon Spit (Incendiary): Slug ignites on impact. 2d6 SDC, plus a 40% chance of igniting flammables. 4d6 SDC for a double-blast, plus a 85% chance of igniting flammables.
Big Dragon (Plasma): 2d6 MD to a 3' diameter, or 4d6 to a 6' diameter for a double blast. CR 175 per shell.

12 Gauge Ammunition
(already posted)

10 Gauge Ammunition:
Pepper Blast:
Tear Gas:
Rubber Slug: 1d6 SDC, 2d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 10 for a box of 50.
Rock Salt: 1d8 SDC to a 10' radius, 2d8 SDC to a 15' radius for a double-blast. CR 10 for a box of 50.
Taser Slug: 1d6 SDC, plus save vs. non-lethal poison or be incapacitated for 30 seconds. 65' range.
Buckshot*: 2d8 SDC to a 10' radius, 4d6 to a 15' radius for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flare: 2d8 SDC per melee round, 5d6+2 SDC per melee round for a double-blast. Burns for 1d4+1 rounds. 500' range. CR 10 per flare.
Light Shot*: 4d6 SDC, 8d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flechettes*: 4d6 SDC, 8d6 SDC for a double-blast. Punches through the top 5 points of an AR for soft armor. For example, if a target has an AR of 12, the flechette rounds would only need a strike roll of 8 or better.
Standard Shot*: 5d6+2 SDC, 1d6x10 for a double-blast. CR 25 for a box of 50 shells.
Strung-Buck (Bolo)*: 8d6 SDC, 2d4x10+10 for a double-blast. 75' range.
Solid Slug*: 6d6 SDC, 1d6x10+10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 75 for a box of 50.
Buck & Ball*: Shell contains a fragmenting slug as well as some buckshot. 1d6x10 SDC to soft targets, 2d6x10 SDC for a double-blast. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including Mega-Damage creatures and objects). CR 90 for a box of 50.
Rocket Slug*: 1d6x10 SDC, 2d6x10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 125 for a box of 50.
Armor Piercing Rocket Slug*: 1d4x10+10 SDC, 2d4x10+10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 200 for a box of 50.
Explosive Shells (SDC): 2d6x10 SDC to a 6' radius, or 4d6x10 to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 250 for a box of 50 shells.
Explosive Shells (Frag)*: 2d8 MD to a 5' radius, or 4d6 MD to a 10' radius for a double-blast. CR 140 per shell.
Little Dragon (Incendiary): Shoots a 75' blast of flame. 2d8 SDC to everything in the blast (3' radius), plus 45% chance of flammables igniting. 5d6+2 SDC to everything in the blast (6' radius) per double-blast, plus 88% chance of flammables igniting.
Dragon Spit (Incendiary): Slug ignites on impact. 4d6 SDC, plus a 50% chance of igniting flammables. 8d6 SDC for a double-blast, plus a 90% chance of igniting flammables.
Big Dragon (Plasma): 4d6 MD to a 3' diameter, or 1d4x10+5 MD to a 6' diameter for a double blast. CR 175 per shell.

8 Gauge Ammunition:
Pepper Blast:
Tear Gas:
Rubber Slug: 2d4+1 SDC, 3d6 SDC for a double-blast. CR 10 for a box of 50.
Rock Salt: 1d10 SDC to a 10' radius, 2d10 SDC to a 18' radius for a double-blast. CR 10 for a box of 50.
Taser Slug: 1d8 SDC, plus save vs. non-lethal poison or be incapacitated for 30 seconds. 70' range.
Buckshot*: 3d6 SDC to a 10' radius, 6d6 to a 15' radius for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flare: 3d6 SDC per melee round, 6d6 SDC per melee round for a double-blast. Burns for 1d6 rounds. 500' range. CR 10 per flare.
Light Shot*: 5d6 SDC, 1d6x10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 50 for a box of 50.
Flechettes*: 5d6 SDC, 1d6x10 SDC for a double-blast. Punches through the top 7 points of an AR for soft armor. For example, if a target has an AR of 14, the flechette rounds would only need a strike roll of 8 or better.
Standard Shot*: 6d6 SDC, 1d6x10+10 for a double-blast. CR 25 for a box of 50 shells.
Strung-Buck (Bolo)*: 1d6x10 SDC, 2d6x10 for a double-blast. 75' range.
Solid Slug*: 1d4x10 SDC, 2d4x10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 75 for a box of 50.
Buck & Ball*: Shell contains a fragmenting slug as well as some buckshot. 2d4x10 SDC to soft targets, 2d6x10 +20 SDC for a double-blast. 1/2 damage against hard targets (including Mega-Damage creatures and objects). CR 90 for a box of 50.
Rocket Slug*: 2d4x10 SDC, 4d4x10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 125 for a box of 50.
Armor Piercing Rocket Slug*: 1d6x10 SDC, 2d6x10 SDC for a double-blast. CR 200 for a box of 50.
Explosive Shells (SDC): 4d4x10 SDC to a 7' radius, or 5d6x10 to a 12' radius for a double-blast. CR 250 for a box of 50 shells.
Explosive Shells (Frag)*: 3d6 MD to a 6' radius, or 6d6 MD to a 12' radius for a double-blast. CR 140 per shell.
Little Dragon (Incendiary): Shoots a 75' blast of flame. 3d6 SDC to everything in the blast (3' radius), plus 5% chance of flammables igniting. 5d6+2 SDC to everything in the blast (6' radius) per double-blast, plus 95% chance of flammables igniting.
Dragon Spit (Incendiary): Slug ignites on impact. 5d6 SDC, plus a 55% chance of igniting flammables. 1d6x10 SDC for a double-blast, plus a 95% chance of igniting flammables.
Big Dragon (Plasma): 5d6 MD to a 3' diameter, or 1d6x10 MD to a 6' diameter for a double blast. CR 175 per shell.

*Available as silver rounds. 1/2 range, x2 damage to vampires, x3 price.
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Postby Cairo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:54 pm

I am assuming right now the big weapons-shipment is over in Nova's room for now.
It might be too much to have Jujak sleeping in next to Niall just yet, so maybe Jujak in with CJ & Brainiac (if that's cool).
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby CS High Command » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 am

works. Get that man a roll away!
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)
"Yippee-ki-yay magic lovers." Lt. John Freeman, CS110 at the Sorocco Skirmish of May 110PA

CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Tiree » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:32 pm

CS High Command wrote:works. Get that man a roll away!

Maybe a futon?
Tiree
Admin

Postby Augur » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:27 am

Y'all are doing well in your thread. Feel free to carry on without my input. Just poke me if you need something answered.
Augur
Admin

Postby Halko » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:13 pm

I posted in the tracker, but just a heads up here too.

I will be out of town starting March 30th and won't get back until late on April 2nd. I will not be able to post during this time.

I went ahead and took April 3rd off from work, so I can recoup. I should be able to catch up on posts on the 3rd as well.
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby CS High Command » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:45 pm

I will get a post up tonight after I finish Stats homework and group meeting

CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Augur » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:44 pm

CS High Command wrote:I will get a post up tonight after I finish Stats homework and group meeting

Cool. I'll likely get a post up for y'all either laaate tonight, or early tomorrow.
Augur
Admin

Postby CS High Command » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:41 am

Yeah, so after Stats homework ended up being 4 am. I had to sleep some (had to be at work at 9am this morning). If I have time I'll knock it out this afternoon.

edit: I hate Accounting. For the Record.

Post by 11pm on 4/4

CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Augur » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:55 am

I'm doing prep work for the grand melee, so amuse yourselves and get whatever you need to planned.

As to the entrance fee process, just make it happen. This is such a minor thing as to not require a GM reply. Just deduct the credits from the appropriate card and do what needs doing.

I've delegated to Captain Cardea the side quest...if she'll check her inbox or the adventure notes thread. :|
Augur
Admin

Postby Tiree » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:58 am

I'll try and make a post this afternoon for Jill. She's supposed to go pay some docking fee's... should be easy enough.
Tiree
Admin

Postby Cairo » Thu May 04, 2017 11:58 am

So, timelines that seems to be arising:

Overall:
10 Days Docking Fees & Hotel Rooms paid up (We are on Day 2)
7 Days to Recharge our Jump Drive (We are on Day 2)

Current:
2 Days to recover a Body
2 Days until a Meeting with the Agri-Business magnate concurrent with the Arena Fights

Unknown:
Prospective Magic Errand/Job
Zed/Zed's Ship

Accidentally edited wrong version
Last edited by Cairo on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Good on you for the summary!
Augur
Admin

Postby Captain Cardea » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:32 am

GM rating time again, please cast your vote here.

I hope to have xp finished today, I have one thread left to tabulate.
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Captain Cardea » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:27 am

Greetings programs.

The early post bonus XP has been changed to 250 XP for posting within 2 days of the GM and 100 XP for posting 3-4 days after the GM. This applies ONLY to your first post after the GM and you can earn no more than one such bonus in any given day no matter how often the GM may decide to post.

End of line.
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Niall » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:30 am

As I was writing my post, it occurred to me that it might be helpful to have a catalog of Arismal animals that have been mentioned in posts. Let me know if I've missed any.

Arismal Bestiary

Balgor - A breed of cow, bred primarily for meat.

Boarwulf - A massive tusked hound - considered a delicacy in the Twilight Valley.

Darris - a breed of cow, bred for dairy and meat.

Duskhound - A nocturnal semi-feral canid. Used as pets in the Twilight Valley. Considered dumb but tough and loyal.

Frill-Cat - A small quasi-reptile wild-cat. It's skin is scaled, but with patches of striped or spotted fur (depending on subspeciation). Along it's back is a frill which typically lays flat, but which rises to a sail-like configuration when the cat is fearful or angry.

Jujak - "a bird, a 3-toed raptor" "...used radar to hunt despite lightning and plasma storms"

Krothak Beast - A sylvan mammal with fur, horns, and wing-like fins along its' back, from snout to hips. It possesses a long whiplike tail ending in a tough horn, used for defense.

Phwoar-bird - flightless jungle fowl bred for meat and eggs.

Zwoot Horse - A gracile equine mammal - popular for racing. Females of the breed possess a bright mane of fur along their back.
Last edited by Niall on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Cairo » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:40 am

Rosseyn's Delusions wrote: ..."Heh, there hasn't been a better pilot since Ol' Wallace Mikko himself!" Unless you count that cheater, Fang. You can't merge with the damn thing and call it piloting! "Put me behind the sticks. I'll get us there."

:wink: :lol: :wink:

Nova's Admittedly Impressive Skills:
Pilot: Small Military Spacecraft--95%

Fang's Unrelenting Awesomeness:
Pilot: Military Spacecraft: Small -- 112% [+20% When Linked] ... 132% Linked, but still more skilled than the Spook even without the Link/Merge. :wink:
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby CS High Command » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:53 am

yeah yeah overachiever :P (says me lol)

CS High Command
Game Master

Postby Gilina » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:02 am

Don't ask Jill to pilot anything. She can fix it, just not pilot it.
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rosseyn » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Cairo wrote:
Rosseyn's Delusions wrote: ..."Heh, there hasn't been a better pilot since Ol' Wallace Mikko himself!" Unless you count that cheater, Fang. You can't merge with the damn thing and call it piloting! "Put me behind the sticks. I'll get us there."

:wink: :lol: :wink:

Nova's Admittedly Impressive Skills:
Pilot: Small Military Spacecraft--95%

Fang's Unrelenting Awesomeness:
Pilot: Military Spacecraft: Small -- 112% [+20% When Linked] ... 132% Linked, but still more skilled than the Spook even without the Link/Merge. :wink:

I wouldn't know because you won't stop merging with machines. I think you might have a problem. :wink:
Nova
Current Alias: Aldric Varren

Current Gear:

Current Conditions:

Gateways (10/15):Eclipse Hallway, Eclipse near Atorian Bot, Hotel, Soniua Mercantile District: Fashion Avenue, Novoo Industrial Sector: The Gateway, Hykri Entertainment District: Social Street, N'Dane Residential Community: Bikirei-Ngui Arcology, New Vesta Agri-Zone: M'Bacia Botanical Gardens, Loading Dock Door to Morgue, Bathroom of Oron Outfitters in Equitable Building, 1000 feet from Compulsion

Epic Nova

Current Gear:

Current Conditions:

Gateways (0/15):

Rosseyn

Postby Tiree » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Hey Guys - I'm sorry for doing this, but I think it's time for me to pull the plug on Jill. I have a new project that's going to keep me busy, very busy for the next few months at work. What little time I will have for EU, will be dominated with IT Admin stuff. So I'll be putting Jill into EP Hiatus for the time being. I hope I can bring her back in within a few months.
Tiree
Admin

Postby Halko » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:24 am

great job guys

We have two 7th level PC's, one at 8th and another two at 9th.

And to think we all started out at 1st level. Of course now we all need something like 20k in XP to level, which will be about 2 years for me.
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cairo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:51 am

So, a quick revisit of timelines that seems to be arising:

Overall:
10 Days Docking Fees & Hotel Rooms paid up (We are on Day 3)
7 Days to Recharge our Jump Drive (We are on Day 3)

Current:
1 Days until a Meeting with the Agri-Business magnate concurrent with the Arena Fights

Unknown:
Prospective Magic Errand/Job
Zed/Zed's Ship
Locate Expanded Star-Charts (??)
Locate/encounter CJ's Contact (?) ((Favorable Contact in A.D.F.: Rolyn Xanreys, A.D.F. attaché to FAR diplomatic envoy Wanda Coxand ... Curiously one of the fighters in the Arena is supposed to be Patry Coxand))

Anything else on our list? I would suggest we/someone hit The Central Core & Ambassadorial Center, because CJ had cashed in for a contact, but we still have not met yet. For an Arismal to be high powered and out of the Fleet, that might be our best bet on where to meet (and maybe bring back something useful like expanded Star Charts or something)
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby CS High Command » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:15 pm

I got star charts updated. It expanded our map. We have a larger map than the fleet currently.

Also, we need to see about getting some high end medical databases from people who don't like giving them up. I'm personally good with purchasing them or hacking them out of something. We should keep an ear out at the games.

CS High Command
Game Master

Return to HU2 Galactic: Roll Call (5 players, 3 openings)