Dedicated OOC Thread

OOC Chat, Dedicated XP, and group catch-all threads are located here along with all character sheets.
DM: Xy-Djehuti'Snafu (Maniple Sinestri)
GM: Erva (Maniple Dextri)
AGM: Netosa

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Dedicated OOC Thread

Postby Xy-Djehuti'Snafu » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:33 pm

This is where all OOC Chat will be discussed outside of YIM and PMs.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YX SI UFANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."
Xy-Djehuti'Snafu
Dimension Master

Re: Dedicated OOC Thread

Postby Erva » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:53 am

Please be advised. Account Status Tracker Post

This will affect my promised reponse rate for this past and current week. I apologize for the delay, do not lose heart! Rural areas cannot keep me at bay for long.
"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. Through knowledge, they gain opinions. Through opinions, they wage wars. Through wars, knowledge dies and ignorance is reborn. Through ignorance, mortals remain the slaves of knowledge, and are masters of nothing."

Player Characters: Echo (Spook Squad)
Erva
Game Master

Postby Fox » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:40 am

Thorgrimm has to remember that he is suffering a concussion and possibly should not be wandering about alone.
Fox the Healer
Nightvision 40'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
--Hearing is as keen as a dog's and has the same range of hearing
--Recognize and Track Familiar scent 28% (+4%) range 50', re-roll every 100' (+10% if mate or offspring)
--Track Blood Scent by smell alone 38% (+4%) Range 1,000'
I.S.P.: 96/120 | H.P.: 36/36 | S.D.C.: 26/26
Horror Factor: 12 | Natural AR: 6
Studded Leather Armor: AR 13, SDC 36, -5% mobility Penalty
Fox the Healer
Fox
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tyral » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:23 am

Thorgrim had a concussion before, yes. However, Fox isn't exactly going to be prescribing a modern day concussion protocol. Medical knowledge just isn't as technically advanced. He got his bell rung, he's likely quite used to it given his lifestyle.

Thor has also, I believe, been seen by a priest since then, so he's probably been healed up.
Tyral Oslarelar
• SDC: 43 / 43
• HP: 42 / 42
• PPE: 213/213

Worn: Environmental Robe [Grey with Dark Green trim], Ironhide Ring [AR of 14], Guild Rings of the Merchant Adventurer [Tongues/Vision Augmentation]
Weapons: Dwarven Quarterstaff [2d6, +2 Parry]

& Brago the Northern Timber Wolf
• SDC: 74 / 74
• HP: 41 / 41
• PPE: 21 / 21

Abilities: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Speech, Nightvision: 40', Perception +1, Heals at 3x natural rate, Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away)
Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby SNAFU » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:35 am

Tyral wrote:Thorgrim had a concussion before, yes. However, Fox isn't exactly going to be prescribing a modern day concussion protocol. Medical knowledge just isn't as technically advanced. He got his bell rung, he's likely quite used to it given his lifestyle.

Thor has also, I believe, been seen by a priest since then, so he's probably been healed up.

And a sleep, he's fine. Fox might be sensitive to such things but Thorgrim doesn't need to be. Thorgrim won't ever make it to 60 but if he did he's already guaranteed to have some kind of brain damage, no point worrying about it now. :P
    • Snafu is
      :SNA·FU; (snaˈfo͞o): 1. A less than desirable scenario in an environment where similar less than desirable scenarios are the norm. 2. A major glitch. 3. A ridiculously chaotic situation. 4. The natural state of things during combat or wartime.
      5. THE GM OF THE BADDEST (Spooks), TOUGHEST (Roughnecks) MERCS ON EU!!!
        MERC LIFE!
      • William Summers
SNAFU
Game Master

Postby Durak » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Hello everyone from your new dwarf companion
HP 37
SDC 48
Cloak of protection AR13 SDC 200

Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft, Tongues: Gives the wearer the ability to understand and speak any language at 98%, Truesight: The wearer of this ring sees through magical and psionic illusions, and drug induced hallucinations (half the usual penalties). In addition, the wearer is not hindered by magical or non-magical darkness, and can see the invisible.
+2 to all saving throws

Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Fox » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Don't mind me, I only LOOK like a Kobold, I am really a Kankoran under a curse
Fox the Healer
Nightvision 40'
--Recognize and Track Familiar scent 28% (+4%) range 50', re-roll every 100' (+10% if mate or offspring)
Fox the Healer
Fox
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Silhouette » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Fox wrote:Don't mind me, I only LOOK like a Kobold, I am really a Kankoran under a curse

Nah, he's a dirty kobold claiming to be a Kankoran. Just look at him! Cursed only at birth. Ha!
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 82/164 | I.S.P.: 30/58 | H.P.: 45/45(Temp: 5) | S.D.C.:42/45(Temp: 7)
Conditions: Recognize various magics(see special abilities); Guild Ring(see in dark/magical;see invis)
Armor: Superior Hard Leather: AR 11; 50/50 S.D.C| Modifiers: na
Idrantine Bracelet: PPE: 60/140; ISP: 47 /100
Weapon: Lucky-Unlucky dagger in belt sheath; Dwarven daggers x 2 in boots; Throwing daggers(4): outside boots;inside sleeve; Vladimir's Bone Staff
Back(shoulder): Ranir Bow, Short | Range: 454' | Damage: 2d6+5 | RoF: APR | Quiver: 20/20 Arrows
(Other items in backpack)
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tyral » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:02 am

Fox wrote:Don't mind me, I only LOOK like a Kobold, I am really a Kankoran under a curse

Sure sure, and Tyral is really an Goblin suffering the curse of being 'Too Sexy for this Robe' ...
Tyral Oslarelar

Worn: Environmental Robe [Grey with Dark Green trim], Ironhide Ring [AR of 14], Guild Rings of the Merchant Adventurer [Tongues/Vision Augmentation]

Abilities: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Speech, Nightvision: 40', Perception +1, Heals at 3x natural rate, Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away)
Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Durak » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:04 am

Goblin, kobold, elf, nothing worth speaking to there :P
HP 37
SDC 48

Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft, Tongues: Gives the wearer the ability to understand and speak any language at 98%, Truesight: The wearer of this ring sees through magical and psionic illusions, and drug induced hallucinations (half the usual penalties). In addition, the wearer is not hindered by magical or non-magical darkness, and can see the invisible.
+2 to all saving throws

Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Fox » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:07 am

Some people in these parts are prejudiced against the Canid races though.
Fox the Healer
Nightvision 40'
Fox the Healer
Fox
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Fox » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:50 am

Just wondering, was the break at the tavern long enough to recover any ISP?
Fox the Healer
Nightvision 40'
Fox the Healer
Fox
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Durak » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:17 am

Fox wrote:Some people in these parts are prejudiced against the Canid races though.

You're not a Coyle or an elf so you are fine with Durak
HP 37
SDC 48

+2 to all saving throws

Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Thorgrim » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 am

I'll be out of contact for work, likely starting today and potentially until Saturday July 15th. Don't want to hold up the group so I'll post in the account status tracker.
Thorgrim

Postby Erva » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Durak wrote:
Fox wrote:Some people in these parts are prejudiced against the Canid races though.

You're not a Coyle or an elf so you are fine with Durak

You are introduced in the post, Durak. As is Sera.
"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. Through knowledge, they gain opinions. Through opinions, they wage wars. Through wars, knowledge dies and ignorance is reborn. Through ignorance, mortals remain the slaves of knowledge, and are masters of nothing."

Erva
Game Master

Postby Durak » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:41 am

Does Durak and Sera also get the guild items?

Also, can anybody else drive a cart? Durak can't ride and generally has a bit of equipment to lug around
HP 37
SDC 48

+2 to all saving throws

Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Fox » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:43 am

What skill do you use to drive a cart? I have Horsemanship (general), does that work?

BTW, still want to know, did we get some ISP and/or PPE back during the break. It was probably answered somewhere but I likely missed it.
Fox the Healer
Nightvision 40'
Fox the Healer
Fox
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Durak » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:57 am

teamster skill is used for carts - its from the Eastern Territory book
HP 37
SDC 48

+2 to all saving throws

Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Fox » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:04 am

Ah, if it is from another book it is hard to tell if is is an OCC skill.
Fox the Healer
Nightvision 40'
Fox the Healer
Fox
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Erva » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Fox wrote:Ah, if it is from another book it is hard to tell if is is an OCC skill.

For situations like this, provide the G/DM with a book number and we will tell you if it is considered an O.C.C. specific or related skill. Cheers

Erva
Game Master

Postby Durak » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:45 am

For situations like this, provide the G/DM with a book number and we will tell you if it is considered an O.C.C. specific or related skill. Cheers

Will do. Its in the Eastern Territory book, not sure yet the page reference

Also, this question probably got lost

Durak wrote:Does Durak and Sera also get the guild items?
HP 37
SDC 48

+2 to all saving throws

Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Erva » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:22 am

[/quote]

Yes, sorry. They would have been given upon your initial, off-screen recruitment and arrival at the pier. Will add them to your sheets sometime today.

Erva
Game Master

Postby Thorgrim » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 am

Erva wrote:

Yes, sorry. They would have been given upon your initial, off-screen recruitment and arrival at the pier. Will add them to your sheets sometime today.[/quote]

Can I be added to that? Or may I just copy and paste it over myself?
Thorgrim

Postby Erva » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:25 pm

Thorgrim wrote:
Erva wrote:

Yes, sorry. They would have been given upon your initial, off-screen recruitment and arrival at the pier. Will add them to your sheets sometime today.

Can I be added to that? Or may I just copy and paste it over myself?

Yes, the items are special issue gear specific to this guild. All PCs are issued these items.

Erva
Game Master

Postby Durak » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:37 am

Durak already has a magic cloak. He's going to have fun trying to wear both.
HP 37
SDC 48

+2 to all saving throws

Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Erva » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Durak wrote:Durak already has a magic cloak. He's going to have fun trying to wear both.

Cloaks can be doubled-down on and since they are magical in nature, they do not weigh anything excessive, each cloak may be a pound at most.

Erva
Game Master

Postby Netosa » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Xp has been tallied and posted.

Tyral = Level UP
Tatyana = Level UP

- - -
Note:
This is only for the PFRPG portion.
It does not include the Epic portion (for those participating in such).
- - -

Add: Correction/Updates completed , and noted. For 2x-xp and for shorter weeks. My apologies. :(
AGM PFRPG
Netosa
Assistant Game Master

Postby Weiss » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Suppose thats not too bad considering that I joined the quad a month later in
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=16132

HP: 32
SDC: 54

Active:
Clock calendar
Gyro Compass
Weiss
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Durak » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:37 am

Sorry logged in on the wrong account
HP 37
SDC 48

+2 to all saving throws

Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Silhouette » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:34 pm

Silhouette's level up to 7 complete. Picking a spell to request presently.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 82/164 | I.S.P.: 30/58 | H.P.: 45/45(Temp: 5) | S.D.C.:42/45(Temp: 7)
Conditions: Recognize various magics(see special abilities); Guild Ring(see in dark/magical;see invis)
Armor: Superior Hard Leather: AR 11; 50/50 S.D.C| Modifiers: na
Idrantine Bracelet: PPE: 60/140; ISP: 47 /100
Weapon: Lucky-Unlucky dagger in belt sheath; Dwarven daggers x 2 in boots; Throwing daggers(4): outside boots;inside sleeve; Vladimir's Bone Staff
Back(shoulder): Ranir Bow, Short | Range: 454' | Damage: 2d6+5 | RoF: APR | Quiver: 20/20 Arrows
(Other items in backpack)
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Fox » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:21 am

Hmmm, still need to level Fox to 4.

(Later) OK, upgraded.
Fox the Healer
Nightvision 40'
Fox the Healer
Fox
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tyral » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:08 pm

I would like to propose 2 spell options:

First the Shadesword spell [Lvl 8, Library of Bletherad Pg 80]:

I am hoping to get a COSMETIC variation that is a Staff (or Mace), otherwise it would be identical.

Second, I would also like to propose an amendment to the Monster Insect spell [Lvl 9, PFRPG Pg 207]:

Spell as Written wrote:Range: 3ft
Duration: 5 min/Lvl
Saving Throw: N/A
PPE: 50 for Dog Sized, 100 for Bull/Horse Sized

The spell caster can magically transform an ordinary insect into a monster the size of a dog or horse! The creature will obey simple commands from the mage who created it and is very aggressive; will fight to the death.

A typical monster insect (ant, beetle, etc.):
HF: 13
AR: 16 if Ant or Beetle, 12 for all others
HP/SDC: 3d4*10
APM: 3
Damage: 1d6 from Claws, 3d6 from Bite or Stinger
Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +3 Strike/Dodge, +1 Parry
Skills: Climb 90/85, Swim 80%, Land Navigation 80%, Track Humanoids & Animals 80%, Run or Fly w Speed of 58 (40 mph, Flying Bugs run @ 1/2 speed)

This Spell seems imbalanced in comparison with:

Phantom Footman / Lvl 4 / PPE 20 / AR 10 / HP& SDC 60 / 2 APM
Phantom / Lvl 5 / PPE 30 / AR 10 / HP& SDC 90 / 3 APM / 100 PPE & Can CAST Spells from Levels 1-4
Flame Friend / Lvl 4 / PPE 20 / AR 10 / HP& SDC 70 / 3 APM
Water Wisp / Lvl 4 / PPE 30 / AR 8 / HP& SDC 45 / 2 APM
Little Ice Monster / Lvl 5 / PPE 40 / AR 14 / HP& SDC 225 / 3 APM / 100 PPE & Can CAST Spells from Levels 1
Little Mud Mound / Lvl 5 / PPE 35 / AR 12 / HP& SDC 110 / 3 APM / 100 PPE & Can CAST Spells from Levels 1

A bug the size of a Rottweiler &/or Bull should be pretty tough, especially given comparable PPE costs for the Warlock summoned creatures. I would propose that some adjustments be made. First, to have there be some difference between the 50 PPE Monster-Bug, and the 100 PPE Monster-Bug. Second, to make them slightly more comparable to the toughness of the elementals summoned (though the Monster Insect wouldn't have any spell casting, doesn't have PPE to lend, and still costs more PPE to create in either case).

PROPOSED wrote:Range: 3ft
PPE: Variable

The spell caster can magically transform an ordinary insect into a monster the size of a dog or horse! The creature will obey simple commands from the mage who created it and is very aggressive; will fight to the death.

DOG SIZED Monster Insect (ant, beetle, etc.):
PPE: 50 for Dog Sized

HP/SDC: 80+1d4*10
APM: 3
Skills: Climb 90/85, Swim 80%, Land Navigation 80%, Track Humanoids & Animals 80%, Run or Fly w Speed 30 mph, Flying Bugs run @ 1/2 speed.

================

HORSE/BULL SIZED Monster Insect (ant, beetle, etc.):
PPE: 100 for Bull/Horse Sized

HF: 14
HP/SDC: 100+(3d4*10)
APM: 4
Damage: 3d6 from Claws, 4d6 from Bite or Stinger
Skills: Climb 90/85, Swim 80%, Land Navigation 80%, Track Humanoids & Animals 80%, Run or Fly w Speed of 45 mph, Flying Bugs run @ 1/2 speed.
Tyral Oslarelar

Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Fox » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:50 am

Where is the "Rate your GM" Thread anyway?
Fox the Healer
Nightvision 40'
Fox the Healer
Fox
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Erva » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:08 am

Usually handled by the AGM. Gonna give him another day then I'll handle it.

Erva
Game Master

Postby Erva » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 am

Hello lot,

I got hit with a bad case of food poisoning at an unnamed restaurant. I am trying to catch up tonight, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

See here.

Erva
Game Master

Postby Tyral » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:29 am

A 2nd proposed/alternate revision of the Monster Insect spell:

2nd PROPOSAL wrote:Range: 3ft
PPE: Variable

DOG SIZED Monster Insect (ant, beetle, etc.):
PPE: 50 for Dog Sized

HP/SDC: 80+5/Lvl
APM: 4
Skills: Climb 90/85, Swim 80%, Land Navigation 80%, Track Humanoids & Animals 80%, Run or Fly w Speed 30 mph, Flying Bugs run @ 1/2 speed.

================

HORSE/BULL SIZED Monster Insect (ant, beetle, etc.):
PPE: 100 for Bull/Horse Sized

HF: 14
HP/SDC: 120+10/Lvl
APM: 5
Damage: 3d6 from Claws, 4d6 from Bite or Stinger
Skills: Climb 90/85, Swim 80%, Land Navigation 80%, Track Humanoids & Animals 80%, Run or Fly w Speed of 45 mph, Flying Bugs run @ 1/2 speed.
Tyral Oslarelar

Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to The Guild Registry (9/16)