The Finale: The Dragon of Dread

Only adventured-related threads are found here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: The Finale: The Dragon of Dread

Postby Silhouette » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:16 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 161d100 = 38
Perc: 63% / 1d100 = 10

Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 70% / 1d100 = 61 (For Tyral)

Sighing as Zephyr's air spirits lift her and the dragon man Durante from the sea, Silhouette's stomach feels in an uproar as she leaves the salty ocean behind and perhaps a little bile in response too. Breathing in slow and deep she calms herself as they approach land once more, the scent of the ocean still soaking her clothing and armor and filling her nose, though not as badly as when in the spraying and lapping waters.

On her knee's as she lets the nauseating effects of the salty waters pass she wrings herself out shaking water from her sleeves and rolling onto her behind to put legs up so that water may poor from her bucket-like boots. Finally standing her disheveled appearance matches her disgruntled expression as she takes in the destruction all around. Leaning side to side Silhouette's boots even empty as they are still produce a,"Swish, Swish." Followed by a,"Plithth." of escaping air rushes through the water logged gaps as she takes a walking step towards where Durante is being tended.

Watching the psychics and other like minded healers work on the man she wrings her hands up over her head in a stretching motion as water dribbles out of her gauntlets and sleeves to hit her face,"Oh! I can not be carrying this much ocean with me still!" Looking at the sword she is holding almost over her head, she darts a look of alarm toward Elias and shoves it under her cloak as if to say,"Nothing to see here."

Late to the conversation Silhouette's squashing signals her arrival as she stands near to Durante as he is revived her impatience obvious as she peeks a look at him. Poking the revived and cognizant man for his attention she finally states,"I saved you from drowning." Pointing out to sea momentarily she removes her helmet before putting it under her arm, her smile a self aggrandizing one as she adds,"Sooooo, can I get one of your scales as a reward Mister Dragon-man?"

Glancing over to Tyral as he approaches she lets her smirking smile carry in greeting, though he might note that she is a shade drained in pallor from the ocean's effects. Answering the elf's grim questioning Silhouette replies,"Yeah, dragons! He's going to give me one of his scales as a reward for saving him." Poking at Durante she queries him,"Right?"

Nodding her head in confirmation she continues,"Why wouldn't he? I would give a scale of mine if I had them and someone saved me from drowning." Looking to Tyral she adds,"Even you would give one of your scales Tyral?" Looking from side to side as if examining him she muses,"Well, if you had them yours would be like a snakes...not as amazing as a dragons."

Pausing Silhouette looks around at the destruction of the city and after a long silence carry's on with Brago's growling interrupting it, Silhouette frowns and narrows her eyes with a bland expression at the wolf saying,"Tattle tail." After another pause she points with a stern finger at Brago,"Really, you are a big fluffy tattle tail. I would have told him myself eventually. Probably. You know I am really thinking about taking back that offer of steak dinner now."

Sighing Silhouette moves away from everyone with Tyral in tow before plopping down to sit on the rain deluged road as her armor's dribbling sea water mixes with it. Giving Tyral a truly tired look considering she did not sleep as much as she'd have liked before and now after all this excitement with dragons and unfortunate sea water she felt like having a nap. Still staring with drooping eyes Silhouette finally answers the elf not willing to take the blame for a magic sword,"My dark and mysterious friend here felt like checking the merits of my winning personality." She'd already shown the sword to Tyral when handing over the bone staff but again she shows him while giving Brago a raised eyebrow to stow his teeth as she proffers the rune weapon for examination by the elf saying,"Don't touch it..him."

Continuing her explanation she says,"As you can see, since you CAN still see with your head attached, my personality is a force to be reckoned with!" Nodding she says,"But, he is a bit clingy." Showing her hand with the dots through her gauntlet's palm stained in blood where the sword attached to her she jokes,"And has a prickly personality too." Shrugging she adds,"He's also a sword of few words, but says we will talk later."

Looking around seemingly done with the conversation of who did what she mentions,"I need a sheath for him." Getting back to her feet she adds,"That is all I know. I did not try to take your head off." Pointing at Tyral she adds,"I even tried to help you up after you passed out too!" Thoughtful a moment she looks the elf up and down,"Since I am being all honest and truthy." Shaking her shoulders back and forth and stiffening her neck in mockery of an upright person she finishes,"Now your turn. What was that about, your passing out." Prodding she asserts,"Or did you faint in surprise because I gave you my staff?
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 82/164 | I.S.P.: 30/58 | H.P.: 43/45 | S.D.C.:42/45(Temp: 7)
Conditions: Recognize various magics(see special abilities); Guild Ring(see in dark/magical;see invis)
Armor: Superior Hard Leather: AR 11; 50/50 S.D.C| Modifiers: na
Idrantine Bracelet: PPE: 54/140; ISP: 47 /100
Weapon: Lucky-Unlucky dagger in belt sheath; Dwarven daggers x 2 in boots; Throwing daggers(4): outside boots;inside sleeve; Vladimir's Bone Staff
Back(shoulder): Ranir Bow, Short | Range: 454' | Damage: 2d6+5 | RoF: APR | Quiver: 20/20 Arrows
(Other items in backpack)
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Fox » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:58 am

(Rolls held over)
Foc responds to Silhouette, "He is human now and has no scales, if you want one of his scales go to the marketplace, if there are scales anywhere it will be where the dragon crashed to the earth. I am not going to stand by and let you harm my patient, so leave him alone and look elsewhere."

Fox is a Healer, he protects those in his care. It is his nature, the heart of is training, he is not about to back down on this. He is pretty sure, after using Psychic Diagnosis on him, that this is his natural form. How he turned into a Dragon for even a brief time is beyond the Kankoran.
Last edited by Fox on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fox the Healer
Nightvision 40'
Superior Sense of Smell and Hearing
--Hearing is as keen as a dog's and has the same range of hearing
--Recognize and Track Familiar scent 28% (+4%) range 50', re-roll every 100' (+10% if mate or offspring)
--Track Blood Scent by smell alone 38% (+4%) Range 1,000'
I.S.P.: 96/120 | H.P.: 36/36 | S.D.C.: 26/26
Horror Factor: 12 | Natural AR: 6
Studded Leather Armor: AR 13, SDC 36, -5% mobility Penalty
Fox the Healer
Fox
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tatyana Singh » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 19
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 13 /1d100 = 59

Erva wrote: Tatyana, feeling less than nothing for the suffering around, leans against a wall until she hears a cry of a child underneath some rubble. It spurs the wolfen into action and she is able to dig out the human child with ease. The child gives the wolfen a shocking reaction and grips the Wolfen saying "Puppy!"

The Wolfens ears instinctively go back and flat to her head, she bears her teeth and her fur bristles under her armor. "I am not a puppy, child. My name is Tatyana." she says menacingly and stands to her full height. Realizing the child has attached itself to her, Tatyanas' ears pop up in surprise. She looks around for help, but everyone else is rushing around dealing with other problems. Taking the little one in both hands and pulling it off and holding her at arms length. The Hunter will look the child over for any visible signs it being hurt or having anything broken. She will also get a good snout full of the childs scent to help determine who it belongs to. Tatyana will then ask, "What is your name? Where are your parents?"

If the child indicates the place where she was from, Tatyana will silently curse and put the child down down and keep digging in the hopes that she can find someone else alive.

If the child doesn't know, Tatyana will looks a bit more where she got the child from and if nothing found, She'll carry the child around and try to find someone to take the little one off her.

If Predat (or someone else) gets her attention, she will join the group for the briefing, with or without the child under her arm.
A monster to kill monsters

HP: 31/31
SDC: 53/25
PPE: 108/76
Horror Factor: 12
Tatyana Singh

Postby Sera » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:21 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 42/43%
JiC: 1d20 = 14/1d100 = 97
Track, Humanoids: 1d100 = 44/47%
Intelligence: 1d100 = 50/59%
Area Knowledge: 1d100 = 20/37%

When everything is settled and most of the group are back infront of Elias, with Linden. Sera will softly pat the man on his back, "Good work, glad you're still with us." ... Glad that this is considered above and beyond, making a habit of slaying Dragon's would be hard work...

To Zephyr, she adds, "Perhaps your kin are still alive somewhere in those ruins also, worth a look?"

When Predat explains what Elias told him, she will nod and add, "Tyral and Durak headed off to the Marketplace, and Tatyana should be around here somewhere. I'll search them out and we can travel back through the Marketplace tunnel, skipping the trip down hopefully."

She will then nod to the others and leave, searching out Tyral, Durak and Tatyana to tell them Elias's suggestion. (To any of them if she spots them) "Lord Von'Lycien requests us to head back down to the horde room and gather any artifacts to be identified by him and potentially gifted to us for services rendered. Most of the gold will find it's way to Llorn's coffers, which should help with reconstruction."
Sera

Postby Linden » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 50/64%
JiC: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 81
Public Speaking: 1d100 = 17/43%
Military Etiquette: 1d100 = 41/48%
Intelligence: 1d100 = 49/60%

After his flirting with Lady Death, he starts to feel his extremities again and then the pain sets in and he grunts. Bloody hell, feels like I got hit by a cannon ball... he thinks to himself as he stands, still wheezing anf now looking on most of his peers. "...or a hundred cannon balls. How long was I out?"

Predat wrote:"Glad you're still alive you pansy gryphon rider!

Linden laughs, then immediately coughs from the pain in his chest and nods. "Gawh, I feel more like death, drinking that pub dry after this is said and done may help with that." He jests towards his fellows.

Silhouette wrote:"I saved you from drowning." ... "Sooooo, can I get one of your scales as a reward Mister Dragon-man?"

Linden laughs and glances around, "Right, that's it. If you can find them go for it, but I'm not going hunting for them. Thanks for the save then."

Fox wrote:"He is human now and has no scales, if you want one of his scales go to the marketplace, if there are scales anywhere it will be where the dragon crashed to the earth. I am not going to stand by and let you harm my patient, so leave him alone and look elsewhere."

Linden nods and smiles towards Fox and places a hand on his shoulder, "Thank you for your care, good healer. Since we haven't been properly introduced, allow me to add that my name is Linden Durante, formerly a Gryphon Rider with the Red Brigade. I also like hunting dragons in my spare time." He adds in jest, directed towards Silhouette, Fox, Tatyana and anyone else who didn't meet him at the Skadge.

Sera wrote:"Good work, glad you're still with us."

Linden bows his head respectfully towards the Undead Hunter, "Same to you, Milady."

Predat wrote:"We need to head back down and investigate those ruins, so we can get there first. Maybe even find something about that Patron that the dragon and demon referred to. Hey, most of the gold needs to go back to the city, but we can bring the items back to get analyzed and distributed back to us. If we get moving soon we can probably still fly there!"

Linden nods his head and adds "It'd be a shame if some random squatter stumbled upon that horde. We should make haste, I'd also like to recover my Gryphon, Aureus, I imagine he is worried by now."

He will then approach Elias and offer his hand in appreciation to the elven lord, "My old friend, we did it. We finally nailed that bastard. I've been thinking of setting up shop in Llorn more permanently, think the city would approve of a Dragon Hunter's Clan setting up shop? I can help alleviate any tensions should the need arise, I am not afraid of a crowd."
Linden D. Durante
Conditions and Important Stats

Active Conditions: Deific Curse, Immortality | Sixth Sense (2) | Mind Block (4) | Bio-Regeneration (6)
H.P.: 32/32 | S.D.C: 50/50 | P.P.E.: 62/62 | I.S.P.: 26/26
Weapon: Bider, Enchanted Broadsword | Dmg: 3d6+6 / +1 Strike/Parry
Armor: Medusan Plate, Enchanted | A.R. 17 | S.D.C.: 170/170 | Regenerate 10 S.D.C. per hour | Imp. to Fire | Noiseless; Weightless
Mount: Gryphon | H.P.: 67/67| S.D.C: 38/38| P.P.E.: 60/60
Linden

Postby Zephyr » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:15 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 85/56%
JiC: 1d20 = 13/1d100 = 91

Once his phantoms return with the body(ies) of Linden and Silhouette, Why is Silhouette being carried..., he glances to them and smiles, "Thank you, brothers, for your aid. I am going to siphon what energy I can from you then release you from this world." Zephyr states and will siphon as much PPE as he can before releasing them.

Once Predat finishes his explanation of Elias's orders, he nods and adds, "We should still be well within the time constraints of my magic for flight, if anyone needs it again just let me know." He is prepared to grant Fly as an Eagle to both Linden and Silhouette, and anyone else who may need it should he have enough energy or be able to siphon enough from the nearby nexus.

Sera wrote:"Perhaps your kin are still alive somewhere in those ruins also, worth a look?"

Zephyr returns her question with a soft, thankful glance and nods, "It is always worth a look when lives are at stake, I am not counting them out. We are a resilient bunch, thank you for your concern, Huntress."
Zephyr The Wind Mage
Important Details
P.P.E.: 200/200 | I.S.P.: 47/47| H.P.: 53/53| S.D.C.: 32/32

Conditions: Immediately sense fellow Warlock/Elemental, Sixth Sense (2), Mind Block (4)

Armor: Studded Leather Armor | A.R.: 13 | S.D.C.: 38/38 | Modifiers: -5% mobility penalty
Cloak of Armor (over Studded Leather)| A.R. 14 | S.D.C.: 50/50 | Excellent Mobility, Magical SDC/AR

Weapon: Quaterstaff | Damage: 2d6 | Modifiers: +2 Strike, +1 Initiative, +1 Parry
Light Arbalest | Range: 150' | Damage: 1d6 | RoF: APR | Payload: 1 | Modifiers: None | Quarrel: 24/24+1 bolts

Mount: Bellator the War Horse (See Equipment for Combat Data) | S.D.C.: 45/45 | H.P.: 34/34 | APR: 3

Elemental: Minor Air Elemental [Summoned](See here) | H.P.: 190/190 | S.D.C.: 220/220 | P.P.E.: 300/300
Phantom [None Summoned](See here) | | H.P.: 60/60| S.D.C.: 30/30 | P.P.E.: 100/100 | Duration: 75minutes

"Thinking inside my head"
"Speaking Out Loud." Speaking Eastern
"Speaking Out Loud." Speaking Elven Code: 800080
"Speaking Telepathically as allowed." Code: 0000FF
"Speaking Elemental." Code: 008000
Zephyr
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tyral » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Rolls Carried Forward wrote:Perception [63%]: Original post: 1d100 = 1 -- Dang
D20 JiC: Original post: 1d20 = 7
D100 JiC: Original post: 1d100 = 81

PPE: 62/229
Bracelet PPE: 120/120
SDC: 30/43
HP: 52/52

Conditions: Nightvision: 60' [30' in unnatural Magic Darkness], Spell Strength of 15, Tongues [constant] & Truesight [Sees through Magical and Psionic illusions, Not Affected by Magical or Non-Magical Darkness, and can See Invisible], Bracelet [½ PPE cost for Spells], Fly as the Eagle (142.75 Min, +2 Dodge, 50 MPH), Impervious to HF (14.25 Min)

Tyral places a calming hand on Brago's head and his brows knit as Silhouette shows off her palm, "Ok, so you have been injured by some kind of cursed rune-blade? It caused you to try and attack a comrade? These things are independent, what is its name? Why have you not thrown the thing into the damn ocean?" The Wizard examines the sword for several long moments considering it (and the inevitable refusal to discard the item).

Lore: Magic 92%: 1d100 = 53
Lore: Magic Wards, Runes, & Circles 82%: 1d100 = 35
Lore: Recognize Enchantment 77%: 1d100 = 16
Lore: Demons & Monsters 87%: 1d100 = 37

He reaches into his carrying satchel and draws out the white Bone-staff to toss back at her, "My episode? Not sure really. It felt like an odd variation of when I return after the Astral Projection spell, like an out of body experience where more than one of the same ... me ... struggling against me."

Tyral nods in response to Sera, and will turn to Zephyr when the fellow arrives, "Zephyr, any chance we can impose on your, summoned minions to fill out our various mystic reserves before we try to head back down?"

OOC: With the summon Phantom, syphon Phantom, send-off Phantom routine we should all be able to head in with full PPE in just a few minutes.
Tyral Oslarelar
• SDC: 43 / 43
• HP: 42 / 42
• PPE: 213/213

Worn: Environmental Robe [Grey with Dark Green trim], Ironhide Ring [AR of 14], Guild Rings of the Merchant Adventurer [Tongues/Vision Augmentation]
Weapons: Dwarven Quarterstaff [2d6, +2 Parry]

& Brago the Northern Timber Wolf
• SDC: 74 / 74
• HP: 41 / 41
• PPE: 21 / 21

Abilities: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Speech, Nightvision: 40', Perception +1, Heals at 3x natural rate, Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away)
Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Silhouette » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:18 pm

(Rolls carried over)

Tyral wrote:"Ok, so you have been injured by some kind of cursed rune-blade? It caused you to try and attack a comrade? These things are independent, what is its name? Why have you not thrown the thing into the damn ocean?"

Lifting the blade and putting it across her marked hand Silhouette examines the weapon from pommel to tip,"She had experience with weapons, but not in craftsmanship, yet even she could tell the weapon was in perfect form." Looking across to Tyral the corner of the forsaken mage's lip flicks in answer,"Ha, if I threw every thing that was a prick to me into the sea, you'd be swimming already." Now smiling fully she shrugs,"Why not?" Regarding the elf's question of throwing the blade into the sea.

"Hmmm, because nothing lasting has happened from it?" A question and statement she follows with another thought,"Like a tutor who doesn't know if you are worthy of his time." Holding up her palm again she regards it,"This was about not letting it go and seeing if I was strong enough, I think."

Wincing as she recalls the sharp sting she looks to the Wizard,"It hurt a lot, but a couple months ago, before all of this happened," Scanning the blade again she scoffs,"A month ago, maybe the sword would have been too much." Twitching her shoulder and neck she adds,"And the control that seemed a test too. It said it was impressed, though not much since that you don't know. Only the blade knows why."

"Besides, I..." Holding the weapon as comfortably in her off-hand as the injured one Silhouette points the blade lightly toward where the Nightstalker had perished as a thoughtful moment passes,"We need weapons that can fight, that. Our foes had been anything but weaker each time." Silhouette's dark eyes peer back into Tyral's as if asking the mage to support her keeping the rune blade,"I will figure out what the blade is about and go from there."

Tyral wrote:He reaches into his carrying satchel and draws out the white Bone-staff to toss back at her, "My episode? Not sure really. It felt like an odd variation of when I return after the Astral Projection spell, like an out of body experience where more than one of the same ... me ... struggling against me."

Not noticing that the elf was proffering the bone staff Silhouette nods slowly with increasing certainty in the bobbing of her head as she almost whispers,"I have not done that before, but..." Quirking her head to the side she says,"That is a likely way to say the same for me." Jerking her head out toward the sea she inclusively adds,"A feeling came over me like when you uncross your eyes and everything comes back into focus, but instead thoughts of a place made of metal and lights and strange people and another self." Clearing her throat she adds nonchalantly,"Then I fell into the sea like all my magic slipped away."

Waving her hand dismissively while scrunching her face she then smiles nostalgically from the incredible adventure she could recall as she continues,"But there were weapons like bows that shot fire, metal golems they rode inside, and, oh, an amazing mage!" Pointing the sword tip toward Tyral the changeling adds,"He would make you look like a novice, everywhere he went he was dripping with magical power."

Shaking her head her eyes search as she recalls,"And a..." Pausing she slips into dragonese unable to find a better word in Eastern as she continues in the elven tongue,"A stoic man, whose stave of iron cut with the force of a rock from a sling through a melon. Like if you poked a candle with the tip of a heated needle and left the hole." She could envision all of what she saw but describing it was otherworldly as she opined dreamily,"He was made of such majestic carnage."

Snapping from her revere Silhouette wide eyed like a child unable to believe what she was imagining leans her head back while wondering aloud with a happy giggle,"It was like a story written by the most amazing mad man and I had a part!"
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 82/164 | I.S.P.: 30/58 | H.P.: 43/45 | S.D.C.:42/45(Temp: 7)
Conditions: Recognize various magics(see special abilities); Guild Ring(see in dark/magical;see invis)
Armor: Superior Hard Leather: AR 11; 50/50 S.D.C| Modifiers: na
Idrantine Bracelet: PPE: 54/140; ISP: 47 /100
Weapon: Lucky-Unlucky dagger in belt sheath; Dwarven daggers x 2 in boots; Throwing daggers(4): outside boots;inside sleeve; Vladimir's Bone Staff
Back(shoulder): Ranir Bow, Short | Range: 454' | Damage: 2d6+5 | RoF: APR | Quiver: 20/20 Arrows
(Other items in backpack)
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Durak » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:33 am

Rolls carried

Tyral wrote:Not wishing to be rude, Tyral takes the canteen proffered by his new comrade, and pretends to take a small sip before handing it back, "An interesting notion Durak. I wish you all the luck under the stars, but I was never one for such tasks. I have an uncle who designed beautiful structures, all towers and buttresses and arches ... My own Daeina's probably doubled over in death laughing that you would even ask. I'm just not what she would call 'handy' ... or what anyone else would call competent hehehe" The Wizard finishes with a self deprecating laugh, "I do have some skills, I am actually a rather good surgeon. But for better or worse, I am more for books than buildings. I appreciate the thought though."

“Strange as it may be for a Dwarf to say so, the skill I was looking at was the one you were just demonstrating. Those sorts of spells make construction a lot easier." Durak sips out of the canteen Tyral returned, before he looks down in the hole, which they had filled up with debris during their rescue efforts.

“And for an Elf, you’re not too bad. Doesn't look like anybody will be able to get down there any time soon. Just as well really. Who knows how dangerous it might be?"

After completing their rescue efforts for now, Durak returns to the main group, still able to fly from Zephyr's spell.

Sera wrote:She will then nod to the others and leave, searching out Tyral, Durak and Tatyana to tell them Elias's suggestion. (To any of them if she spots them) "Lord Von'Lycien requests us to head back down to the horde room and gather any artifacts to be identified by him and potentially gifted to us for services rendered. Most of the gold will find it's way to Llorn's coffers, which should help with reconstruction."

“Looks like we mostly survived intact then if everybody is being sent." Durak muses, as he considers what to do next regarding their new assignment, "no rest for the wicked eh lass. Now, we have three options that I am aware of to get back to where we were, unless somebody has a quicker way down." He checked off the list with his fingers.

"First is back down the hole the Dragon created;
Second is through the Gearhouse
Third is whatever method you found,”
he indicates Predat, Trask, Linden and Sera, “to get down into the tunnels. I presume that was in the Skadge."

He waits for confirmation before continuing;
"The hole the dragon created is mostly filled up, Tyral and I were depositing the debris down there, the cavern collapsed and a large chunk of the marketplace fell in. Getting in that way requires moving a large amount of rubble, but it does mean that we are directly on top of our target. Gearhouse we can get through presumably and whatever state the other entrance is in.
To help with any search, what did people see down there?
I imagine we all saw the large heap of Gold and the lava, but then I was distracted by a rampaging dragon from anything else.
Also, that book; has anyone tried it? if it belongs to the dragon, might be available to open now"

Durak pulls out the map from inside his pockets and armour, and starts to piece together where the nearest entry point might be, firstly from either the Gearhouse or the Skadge, but also any potential places that might intersect up on the surface.

OOC Comments
Streetwise 52% 1d100 = 96 FAIL
Underground Sense of Direction 61% 1d100 = 4 PASS

OOC Comments
To get down to the hoard and circles
1) Clear the hole or
2) Go back through the Gearhouse or Skadge - presuming Gearhouse as we are at the docks.
3) Has anybody tried the book?
HP 37
SDC 48
Cloak of protection AR13 SDC 200

Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft, Tongues: Gives the wearer the ability to understand and speak any language at 98%, Truesight: The wearer of this ring sees through magical and psionic illusions, and drug induced hallucinations (half the usual penalties). In addition, the wearer is not hindered by magical or non-magical darkness, and can see the invisible.
+2 to all saving throws

Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron

Postby Tyral » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Rolls Carried Forward wrote:Perception [63%]: Original post: 1d100 = 1 -- Dang
D20 JiC: Original post: 1d20 = 7
D100 JiC: Original post: 1d100 = 81

PPE: 62/229
Bracelet PPE: 120/120
SDC: 30/43
HP: 52/52

Conditions: Nightvision: 60' [30' in unnatural Magic Darkness], Spell Strength of 15, Tongues [constant] & Truesight [Sees through Magical and Psionic illusions, Not Affected by Magical or Non-Magical Darkness, and can See Invisible], Bracelet [½ PPE cost for Spells], Fly as the Eagle (142.75 Min, +2 Dodge, 50 MPH), Impervious to HF (14.25 Min)

==== Durak Pre-Assembly w/ Others ====

Tyral shakes his head at the Dwarf politely, "Helping out with rescues in a crisis is one thing, but my interest is not in the construction of Tunnels."

==== Upon Reuniting with Sil and Others ====

"Insults really? You can try to drop me in the sea because of your petulance, but the first time you did, you will find your most valuable possession there has been teleported 40 miles out to sea. If that is insufficient to dissuage you, well I may not be an Archmage from your twisted fever dreams, but I assure you that I am creative enough to prevent a repeat of the effort." Tyral notes that Silhouette is ignoring his returning the Staff and tosses it clattering at her feet before he turns on his heel.

SNAFU [IM] wrote:Tyral hears the sound of birds cawing above him. Cawing that sounds suspiciously like laughter. Mocking, sarcastic laughter. And familiar laughter at that.

He looks around to find two large (and familiar-looking) ravens perched nearby. One has a light-colored band around its leg. While he’s watching, it slips the band off its leg with its beak and flings it at him while the other one lets out a caw that sounds a lot like “CATCH! CATCH!” They wait until he has either caught it or picked it up off the ground before flying away -- cawing/laughing the whole time until they are out of sight.

Upon further inspection, the band is actually a small slip of paper wrapped around an intricately-carved ring. Depending on the way the light hits the ring it appears to be made out of gold, silver, copper, or bronze. On the slip of paper are two words -- “Þakka fyrir.” Even as he stares at the words they morph into ones he can more easily understand -- “Thank you.”

Slipping the ring on his finger, the Wizard listens as Durak offers up his version of 3 choices with regard to returning to the caverns below, "We have not tried the book yet. The midst of a rainsoaked dragon battle is not typically the spot to whip out some reading material. Once we get somewhere dry, I am glad to look into the prospect. I would prefer the Gearhouse route given its proximity."

EP IQ Bonus: 1d6 = 5
Tyral Oslarelar
• SDC: 43 / 43
• HP: 42 / 42
• PPE: 213/213

Worn: Environmental Robe [Grey with Dark Green trim], Ironhide Ring [AR of 14], Guild Rings of the Merchant Adventurer [Tongues/Vision Augmentation]
Weapons: Dwarven Quarterstaff [2d6, +2 Parry]

& Brago the Northern Timber Wolf
• SDC: 74 / 74
• HP: 41 / 41
• PPE: 21 / 21

Abilities: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Speech, Nightvision: 40', Perception +1, Heals at 3x natural rate, Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away)
Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Tolliver Trask » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 67/24%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 19; 1d100 = 60
Conditions: Fly as an Eagle.

Trask stands there, generally unsure of what he's supposed to do at the present. To save himself from looking to awkward, Trask fishes out his pipe and a bit of tobacco and fills his pipe. A brief fussing with a flint and steel the pipe is lit and Trask is puffing away. When it becomes obvious that no one actually has anything for him to do, Trask breifly approaches Linden. "Nice Job Griffin Rider, You almost might be up to the title of Suicide King." Trask says with a soft pat on the man's shoulder, not being unkind to Linden's injuries.

When it's mentioned that Lord Von'Lycien wants them to head back down into the ruins to secure them for the city. Trask nods and using the spell still active on him, he flies off to the giant hole in the ground and makes his way back down.
Trask
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 32/32
H.P.: 31/31
S.D.C.: 48/48
Armor
Armor
Mjorgullan Mail
• A.R.: 17
• S.D.C.: 360/341
• Modifiers: None.
• Features: Leggings; knee, shoulder, and elbow guards; helmet; coif; hauberk; arm bands; gloves; surcoat.
• Regenerating Armor (10 S.D.C./Hr)
• Wearer is Impervious to Fire
• +3 on all saves

Tower Shield of the Hex
• Damage: A shield-bash does 2D4+4 damage
• S.D.C.: 200/174
• Modifiers: +4 to parry
• Weighs 16 lbs
• Features: Subtract 5% of the damage that would normally be inflicted by a weapon when parried by a shield

Soupcon
Enchanted Kettle Hat
Magic Features
• Indestructible
• Wearer is resistant to Cold
• When used as a pot, water and anything at all edible will result in a delicious and nourishing soup once brought to a boil.
Weapons
Weapons
Longsword of the Hex
Leather Knife Bandoleer
• Sheath 1: Throwing Knife
• Sheath 2: Throwing Knife
• Sheath 3: Throwing Knife
• Sheath 4: Dwarven Throwing Knife
• Sheath 5: Dwarven Throwing Knife
• Sheath 6: Dwarven Throwing Knife
• Sheath 7: Kobold Dagger
• Sheath 8: Dwarven Dagger
• Back Sheath 1: Dwarven Cinquedea
• Back Sheath 2: Enchanted Stiletto

Ranir's Heavy Crossbow 24/24 Crossbow Bolts.
Tolliver Trask
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Predat » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Rolls as above

Pre listens, "I would suggest we head back to the Skadge as a bunch of us left mounts there anyway. If not, it isn't a big deal, we can get them later. But let's get moving. If Tolliver flies off to the hole, Pre will follow. I always heard that is a really bad idea to follow one of those death squad guys. Oh well what is the worst that can happen, another ancient dragon to fight? Pre will keep his eyes open as this weather would be the perfect time to launch another attack.

Detect Ambush - 1d100 = 97 / 77%
Intelligence - 1d100 = 3 / 69%
Predat Tor

Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13 (19 with the Ghost Armor of Kulbankirk)
H.P.: 25 / 59
S.D.C.: 140 / 154

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
House of the Rising Sun
Light My Fire
All by the Lizard King himself!
:cheers:
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Previous