Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Only adventured-related threads are found here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Durak » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:15 pm

Perception 53% 1d100 = 22
JIC 1d100 = 25 1d20 = 8

Well that did not get any response, Durak muses, no sign of anybody in there.


Silhouette wrote:Seeing how the chameleon magic was trying to conceal her movements, making her seem as if she were some kind of shifting elemental force of blood she lets the spell fade and approaches Durak and Tyral while waving Predat to join them once more. Seeing the shorter lizard than herself at the recent moment’s events and the pile of bodies he had made put her at ease for some reason.
Unstringing her bow as it will not see purpose here this day she explains to the others what she has found,”One of them gave me where we need to find our man.” Looking down at herself she adds to explain away the mess,”Not mine. Now, I think they know more about us than realizes as their minds were thinking about doing things to me…” Smiling grimly she adds,”I don’t think those thoughts counted on being penetrated by me and my dagger.”
Leaving it at that she continues,”I know exactly where they are about a minute south of here.” Nodding to her portal currently active on the wall near them she explains in a low voice,”I think I can get us right to it in one go with another of those to surprise them. No more ambushes. Our turn.”


Durak looks Sil over all covered in blood

"What happened to you?" he asks, already guessing the answer; least she was able to interrogate this lot. I hope that they were actually a threat and not some random bystanders who got butchered.

After Sil explains her plan, Durak, as normal, has more questions.

"Did you get any sign of how many there were in there or their capabilities?
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Tyral » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:04 pm

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 37
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 9
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 92

AR: 18
AOI SDC: 190

PPE: 162/229
SDC: 43/43
HP: 52/52

Conditions: Nightvision: 60', Spell Strength of 15, AR 14 [Ironhide Ring], Sustain [9 Days], Flying Cloak [50.25 Min], Armor of Ithan [8.75 Min]



Silhouette wrote:Unstringing her bow as it will not see purpose here this day she explains to the others what she has found,”One of them gave me where we need to find our man.” Looking down at herself she adds to explain away the mess,”Not mine. Now, I think they know more about us than realizes as their minds were thinking about doing things to me…” Smiling grimly she adds,”I don’t think those thoughts counted on being penetrated by me and my dagger ... I know exactly where they are about a minute south of here.” Nodding to her portal currently active on the wall near them she explains in a low voice,”I think I can get us right to it in one go with another of those to surprise them. No more ambushes. Our turn.”


Tyral glides over with Brago on the floating carpet, "Excellent, Brago hates it down here, and I agree entirely." He casts Cleanse (6 P.P.E., 10') on Silhouette, then turns to Brago and Predat to bestow Armor of Ithan on each of them [-20 PPE for 2, AR 18, SDC 190, 9.00 Min] so that before they rush headlong into a fight each of their company has a protective spell.

If he spots an opponent (someone moving to attack them), Tyral casts Slam on them (L2, 5 PPE, 135ft), and will parry with his staff as needed.

Should Silhouette actually accomplish another Mystic Portal, the Wizard will wait several moments so that Predat and Durak can lead the way through, then follow.

Parry [+10]: 1d20+10 = 28, 1d20+10 = 20, 1d20+10 = 29, 1d20+10 = 14, 1d20+10 = 12



~~ Brago ~~

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 15
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 16
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 82

APM: 4
Initiative: 1d20 = 11

Brago rides along keeping a wary eye out for trouble.

Dodge (+4) as needed: 1d20+4 = 11, 1d20+4 = 11, 1d20+4 = 21, 1d20+4 = 7
Tyral Oslarelar
• SDC: 43 / 43
• HP: 54 / 54
• PPE: 235/235


Worn: Ironhide Ring [AR of 14], Gryphon Claw Gauntlets [retractable 2d6 claws], Leather Jacket (grey), Silk Shirt, Leather Vest, Work Pants, Boots
Weapons: Staff of Osarelar, Flaming Knife, Dwarven Knife

& Brago the Northern Timber Wolf
• SDC: 74 / 74
• HP: 41 / 41
• PPE: 21 / 21


Abilities: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Speech, Nightvision: 40', Perception +1, Heals at 3x natural rate, Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away)
User avatar
Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:13 pm
Location: PFRPG Group 2

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Predat » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:50 am

Perception: 1d100 = 31 / 70%
JiC: 1d20 = 7 1d100 = 87

Conditions: Can see perfectly in total darkness; Completely invisible in darkness; impervious to all forms of magical detection in darkness, Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness.

He tries to get a sense of where that staircase in the cellar leads. As Pre eyes the thug in the cellar he looks around for any other entrances to that room, Wonder what he is waiting to do?

Land Navigation - 1d100 = 31 / 75%

Predat hears the commotion and moves away from the bars and then quickly towards his teammates. As he enters the room he eyes the scene and sees the gore covered Sil, Not bad kid. He nods to Sil, "Well done, things tend to be a bit messy down here. Hope you got more information from them than I did from the ones I killed. By the way there is a thug hanging out in a cellar back there. Didn't have a way too him, just saw him through some bars. Looks like he is waiting to go up and do some dark deed. Okay where we heading?"
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 68 / 68
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Augur » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Conditions:
Date: 5 May, 347
Time: 1320.25
Environment: Mixed light rain, smoke, and sunshine outside
Location: Sewers beneath the Sprawl


Ambient noises of the sewer. (Play & listen as you read.)

Silhouette unstrings her bow, steps back and says to the others, "One of them gave me where we need to find our man." She babbles on about herself as women are wont to do before getting back to the task at hand. "I know exactly where they are: about a minute south of here. I think I can get us right to it in one go with another of those to surprise them. No more ambushes. Our turn."

Durak, as dwarves are wont to do, asks more questions. "Did you get any sign of how many there were in there or their capabilities?"

Tyral glides over and complains as elves are wont to do before addressing the task at hand as well. He casts a cleansing spell upon himself, then glides north to bestow a protective spell on Predat with a touch, then reaches out and casts the same protective spell on his familiar.

Predat momentarily loses interest in the little cellar he'd discovered, and returns to the group. He learned very little from it other than there it was occupied by at least one rough-looking fellow and had a staircase leading up. Without a well-defined point of reference to match these subsurface tunnels to the features of the city above, figuring such out is a fool's errand. As eandroth are wont to do, perhaps, Predat updates the rest with what he'd found and returns his focus to the task at hand. "Well done, things tend to be a bit messy down here. Hope you got more information from them than I did from the ones I killed. By the way there is a thug hanging out in a cellar back there. Didn't have a way too him, just saw him through some bars. Looks like he is waiting to go up and do some dark deed. Okay where we heading?"

Silhouette casts another mystic portal on the wall opposite them. The other side is a sewer passageway. Silhouette ushers everyone through then hops through herself. Looking behind them from the other side of the portal, the shimmering vortex/portal is nowhere to be seen, but further back they can see the scene of the bloodbath where they last stood.

MAP REVEAL
Image


What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Tyral: -93 P.P.E.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Predat: -33 S.D.C.
Sil: -41 P.P.E.; -34 I.S.P.; -8 S.D.C.
Durak: AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Tyral » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:00 pm

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 45
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 8
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 8

AR: 18
AOI SDC: 190

PPE: 136/229
SDC: 43/43
HP: 52/52

Conditions: Nightvision: 60', Spell Strength of 15, AR 14 [Ironhide Ring], Sustain [9 Days], Flying Cloak [49.25 Min], Armor of Ithan [7.75 Min]



Tyral turns to Silhouette, "There's a long hallway off to the Southeast there behind those pillars. Are we headed that way or off to the West?" Tyral glides with Brago on the floating carpet as directed since Silhouette theoretically has seen their objective to rescue. *No point in pointing out every little thing from my prior Astral-fly-through. Better to find out where we are going first.*

If he spots an opponent (someone moving to attack them), Tyral casts Slam on them (L2, 5 PPE, 135ft), and will parry with his staff as needed.

Parry [+10]: 1d20+10 = 21, 1d20+10 = 12, 1d20+10 = 16, 1d20+10 = 28, 1d20+10 = 23, 1d20+10 = 29



~~ Brago ~~

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 6
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 3
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 17

APM: 4
Initiative: 1d20 = 5

Conditions: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Nightvision: 40', Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away), Armor of Ithan [9.00 Min]

AR: 18
AOI SDC: 190

Brago rides along keeping a wary eye out for trouble.

Dodge (+4) as needed: 1d20+4 = 20, 1d20+4 = 22, 1d20+4 = 20, 1d20+4 = 24, 1d20+4 = 10
Tyral Oslarelar
• SDC: 43 / 43
• HP: 54 / 54
• PPE: 235/235


Worn: Ironhide Ring [AR of 14], Gryphon Claw Gauntlets [retractable 2d6 claws], Leather Jacket (grey), Silk Shirt, Leather Vest, Work Pants, Boots
Weapons: Staff of Osarelar, Flaming Knife, Dwarven Knife

& Brago the Northern Timber Wolf
• SDC: 74 / 74
• HP: 41 / 41
• PPE: 21 / 21


Abilities: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Speech, Nightvision: 40', Perception +1, Heals at 3x natural rate, Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away)
User avatar
Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:13 pm
Location: PFRPG Group 2

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Predat » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:13 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 58 / 70%
JiC: 1d20 = 2 1d100 = 37

Conditions: Can see perfectly in total darkness; Completely invisible in darkness; impervious to all forms of magical detection in darkness, Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness.

As Pre looks around, "Okay, why are we here? Where are we heading? I can scout ahead, but I need a direction." What the Abyss, we are standing here like sitting ducks. Why did you bring us here Sil? If he is given a direction, Pre will move ahead quietly and scout the area.

Prowl - 1d100 = 9 / 132%
Track Humanoids - 1d100 = 36 / 72%
Detect Ambush - 1d100 = 11 / 82%
Intelligence - 1d100 = 87 / 73%
Detect Concealment/Traps - 1d100 = 59 / 72%
Locate Secret Compartment/Doors - 1d100 = 99 / 62%

Pre looks for tracks, traps, ambushes and anything else he can find.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 68 / 68
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Durak » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:11 am

Perception 53% 1d100 = 92
JIC 1d100 = 85 1d20 = 14

Augur wrote:Silhouette casts another mystic portal on the wall opposite them. The other side is a sewer passageway. Silhouette ushers everyone through then hops through herself. Looking behind them from the other side of the portal, the shimmering vortex/portal is nowhere to be seen, but further back they can see the scene of the bloodbath where they last stood.


As Durak spies the dead bodies that he'd searched earlier after Predat massacred them, he sighs; an action that seems to be turning into a habit.

"Typical, we went the wrong way." Durak states, possibly more to himself than to the others, "we could have just walked. not like we were far away. Save your strength."

He joins Predat in checking around the area for anything useful/suspicious until Sil gives them further direction which way to go.


OOC Comments
Locate Secret Compartments/Doors 81% 1d100 = 80 any hidden doors or passages
Detect Concealment & Traps 66% 1d100 = 63 make sure they don't set anything off
Underground Sense of Direction 71% 1d100 = 18 get a better idea of the flow in the sewer and anything that might be impeding that would show a route to take
Underground Architecture 61% 1d100 = 81
Prowl 66% 1d100 = 57 trying not to get seen

If attacked, Durak will keep his distance and throw Stonebiter at any obvious mages/archers

attacks 1-2 1d20+6 = 14 2d4+3 = 7
attacks 3-4 1d20+6 = 9 2d4+3 = 9
attacks 5-6 1d20+6 = 18 2d4+3 = 10
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Silhouette » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:36 pm

JIC 1d20 = 171d100 = 75
Perc: 78% /1d100 = 39
Listen & awareness: 44% /1d100 = 94

Persistent effects: Strength of Mind; Sixth Sense; Infrared Vision (31 min; infrared see's through Smoke); Impervious to Poison (6 melees) (Armor of Ithan AR 18/ 180 SDC(5 min); Enhanced Perception (39 min); Viper Kiss on blade (3 melee)

Nodding to Tyral as he cleanses the muck from her she mirthfully chortles at the back of her throat joking,”Watch, I’ll trip here shortly…” Turning she moves toward the portal she made. Passing through her senses shift as if she were walking through a tavern door from the rain outside to a different din of sound as she pulls her quiver forward to stow her bow there.

Eyes, skin, and ears all feel a shift that heightens her immediate awareness to take in the details. Bars behind, passage to her left, and one south, sewage at their feet… Grunt she gives Tyral a knowing eye,Watch your step.” After the last of her party steps through she lets the magic of the two portal's behind them fade. Looking down she shifts her feet feeling the slosh of the sewers at her ankles before taking a hesitant step before pausing a moment on which direction to head before thinking,,”South one minute.”

Turning her chin over her right shoulder she informs her allies and answers Durak,”What happened? Some little shits became manure.” As if to give credence to her claim the garrote hanging from her neck slips off as she pulls it between pinched fingers. An audible sniff follows as she begins to flick her wrist to throw it before pausing to consider it. Rough as it was, it could be helpful?. Looking at the others she winds it up in her hand giving them a shrug,”So they were useful little shits.”

durak wrote:Typical, we went the wrong way." Durak states, possibly more to himself than to the others, "we could have just walked. not like we were far away. Save your strength."


Blinking at her companions Silhouette knuckles her fist on her hip and gives them all a moment of sass as she flicks the dagger hand in the direction behind them,”Bars.” Yanking her head to the west she adds,”Winding path to another blocked path.” Shaking her head she holds the blade out consolatory,”Fine, fine, good guess on my part, but fine, saving strength.”

Sighing she restates,“Their minds showed a minute south to a tome of stone walls with wooden double doors, an altar, two stone coffins, and no people or dangers, but....”[b] Shrugging she says,[b]”I didn’t get to go that far on the questioning so lets just assume?” Clearing her throat she moves on snarkily,”Let us know when you see two wooden doors though, that’s probably it.”

Thoughtfully she points to the east utilizing some of her wits,They were not slogging through the sewer waters.”[/b[ tapping the dagger at her thigh she asks while gesturing east,[b]”Think they meant south-ish?”

To GM: After the last of her party steps through she lets the magic of the two portal's behind them fade.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 132/164 | I.S.P.: 24/58 | H.P.: 45(+5)/45 | S.D.C.:37(+20)/45
Conditions: Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Augur » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 pm

Conditions:
Date: 5 May, 347
Time: 1325
Environment: Mixed light rain, smoke, and sunshine outside
Location: Sewers beneath the Sprawl


Ambient noises of the sewer. (Play & listen as you read.)

Tyral turns to Silhouette, "There's a long hallway off to the Southeast there behind those pillars. Are we headed that way or off to the West?" Tyral glides with Brago.

Pre looks around, "Okay, why are we here? Where are we heading? I can scout ahead, but I need a direction."

Durak critiques their situation. "Typical, we went the wrong way. We could have just walked. Not like we were far away. Save your strength."

Silhouette answers Durak & the others. "What happened? Some little shits became manure. Their minds showed a minute to a tome of stone walls south one minute with wooden double doors, an altar, two stone coffins, and no people or dangers, but I didn’t get to go that far on the questioning, so lets just assume? Let us know when you see two wooden doors though. That’s probably it." She points to the east. "They were not slogging through the sewer waters. Think they meant southish?

Looking around the area, they see the bars descending from the ceiling to ground level effectively cutting off the tunnel from passage. To the east is an open passage. Along the south side of that passage is a set of double doors. Just beyond those double doors it appears as though there's another passage heading south. Looking to the south the passageway opens up a bit as two sewage flows intersect and the larger space has somewhat vaulted ceilings and is supported by four stone pillars. Along the west wall of this chamber is a set of double doors which stretches across an open sewer channel as well as a small pathway along the southern wall.

MAP REVEAL (open in new tab)

What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Tyral: -93 P.P.E.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Brago: AOI:
Predat: -33 S.D.C.; AOI:
Sil: -41 P.P.E.; -34 I.S.P.; -8 S.D.C.; AOI:
Durak: AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Durak » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:45 am

Perception: 53% 1d100 = 43
JIC 1d100 = 68 1d20 = 19



Augur wrote:Silhouette answers Durak & the others. "What happened? Some little shits became manure. Their minds showed a minute to a tome of stone walls south one minute with wooden double doors, an altar, two stone coffins, and no people or dangers, but I didn’t get to go that far on the questioning, so lets just assume? Let us know when you see two wooden doors though. That’s probably it." She points to the east. "They were not slogging through the sewer waters. Think they meant southish?


Durak sighs again Looks like we're feeding the fishes a lot at the moment.

Augur wrote:Looking around the area, they see the bars descending from the ceiling to ground level effectively cutting off the tunnel from passage. To the east is an open passage. Along the south side of that passage is a set of double doors. Just beyond those double doors it appears as though there's another passage heading south. Looking to the south the passageway opens up a bit as two sewage flows intersect and the larger space has somewhat vaulted ceilings and is supported by four stone pillars. Along the west wall of this chamber is a set of double doors which stretches across an open sewer channel as well as a small pathway along the southern wall.


"So do Predat and I open the doors?" he asks the others quietly, trying not to alert anybody else in the area,"and Sil, which set of doors is the ones you saw? Don't want to go breaking through the wrong set."

OOC Comments
Underground Architecture 61% 1d100 = 36 trying to figure out which set of doors will actually lead to a room


If Sil indicates a set of doors, Durak attempts to move quietly over to the doors and examines the door first for tale-tell signs

"Unless there is another way in," he whispers, Durak begins hunting around the area for any hidden entrances and traps. He did not want to get caught off guard.

If the group does decide to go through the doors, Durak will pick the locks if it is locked, trying to avoid any traps

OOC Comments
Pick Locks 76% 1d100 = 87 unlock doors
Locate Secret Compartments/Doors 81% 1d100 = 70
Detect Concealment & Traps 66% 1d100 = 89
Pick Locks 76% 1d100 = 17 disable traps
Pick Locks 76% 1d100 = 87 disable traps
Prowl 66% 1d100 = 20 sneaking around


Combat
OOC Comments
If we go in, Durak will stay further back and use Stonebiter on any mages first, then archers. if the prisoner is there and anybody tries to go near him, Durak will attack them instead.

Initiative 1d20+1 = 2
APM 6
AR 15

1 1d20+3 = 9 2d4+3 = 8
2 1d20+3 = 19 2d4+3 = 6
3 1d20+3 = 14 2d4+3 = 10
4 1d20+3 = 20 2d4+3 = 8
5 1d20+3 = 15 2d4+3 = 9
6 1d20+3 = 19 2d4+3 = 7

If anybody gets in close, he will parry first and try to dodge out of their range
Parry 1d20+7 = 23
1d20+7 = 13
1d20+7 = 27
1d20+7 = 22

Dodge
1d20+5 = 10
1d20+5 = 8
1d20+5 = 9
1d20+5 = 14

If forced into close combat
1d20+5 = 8 2d4+11 = 16+ 1d6 = 4
1d20+5 = 12 2d4+11 = 17+ 1d6 = 1
1d20+5 = 12 2d4+11 = 17+ 1d6 = 4
1d20+5 = 6 2d4+11 = 16+ 1d6 = 5
1d20+5 = 20 2d4+11 = 16+ 1d6 = 5
1d20+5 = 13 2d4+11 = 15+ 1d6 = 6
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Tyral » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:05 pm

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 60
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 5
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 29

AR: 18
AOI SDC: 190

PPE: 136/229
SDC: 43/43
HP: 52/52

Conditions: Nightvision: 60', Spell Strength of 15, AR 14 [Ironhide Ring], Sustain [9 Days], Flying Cloak [49.25 Min], Armor of Ithan [7.75 Min]

Accompanied by Brago atop the floating carpet/cloak, Tyral hovers down the hall to the East following the Dwarf to line up with the Double-Doors on the Southern wall of the hall to the East. As he passes the doorway on the Northern edge of the hallway, the Wizard casts Carpet of Adhesion on it [-10 PPE] (to keep the damn thing closed) then moves ~20ft further east so he does not accidentally brush against his own handywork, and casts Cloud of Slumber [-6 PPE] (20'x20'x20' at the next intersection to the East).

Once the others (Predat and Durak) have made themselves ready at the (Southern) doors, Tyral will hover up to the edge of his range and cast Escape [-8PPE] to unlock it and get rid of any traps. If he spots an opponent (someone moving to attack them), Tyral casts Slam on them ( 5 PPE, 135ft, 17 to Dodge (RWP, or lose Initiative & 2 Actions)), and will parry with his staff as needed.

*** If Tyral spots their intended Rescuee (based on their previously received description), he will cast Immobilize (25 PPE, 60', 18 Melees, Special: Successful Save still takes 1d4 = 1 Melees to break free)) centered on the man so that he cannot be moved or hurt (in theory).


Parry [+10]: 1d20+10 = 18, 1d20+10 = 11, 1d20+10 = 29, 1d20+10 = 27, 1d20+10 = 22, 1d20+10 = 15



~~ Brago ~~

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 15
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 15
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 93

APM: 4
Initiative: 1d20 = 10

Conditions: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Nightvision: 40', Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away), Armor of Ithan [9.00 Min]

AR: 18
AOI SDC: 190

Brago rides along keeping a wary eye out for trouble.

Dodge (+4) as needed: 1d20+4 = 20, 1d20+4 = 12, 1d20+4 = 17, 1d20+4 = 17
Last edited by Tyral on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyral Oslarelar
• SDC: 43 / 43
• HP: 54 / 54
• PPE: 235/235


Worn: Ironhide Ring [AR of 14], Gryphon Claw Gauntlets [retractable 2d6 claws], Leather Jacket (grey), Silk Shirt, Leather Vest, Work Pants, Boots
Weapons: Staff of Osarelar, Flaming Knife, Dwarven Knife

& Brago the Northern Timber Wolf
• SDC: 74 / 74
• HP: 41 / 41
• PPE: 21 / 21


Abilities: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Speech, Nightvision: 40', Perception +1, Heals at 3x natural rate, Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away)
User avatar
Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:13 pm
Location: PFRPG Group 2

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Predat » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 84 / 70%
JiC: 1d20 = 1 1d100 = 69

Conditions: Can see perfectly in total darkness; Completely invisible in darkness; impervious to all forms of magical detection in darkness, Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness.

Pre looks around and nods to Durak, "Let's do it." Lets get this guy or his body and get out of the sewers. Pre follows Durak looking for traps and also thoroughly checks the door. He is trying to be ready for anything.

Prowl - 1d100 = 53 / 132%
Detect Ambush - 1d100 = 9 / 82%
Intelligence - 1d100 = 98 / 73%
Detect Concealment/Traps - 1d100 = 32 / 72%
Locate Secret Compartment/Doors - 1d100 = 75 / 62%
Pick Locks - 1d100 = 13 / 117%

Pre looks for traps, ambushes and anything else he can find.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 68 / 68
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Silhouette » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:53 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 7 1d100 = 42
Perc: 78% / 1d100 = 30
Listen & Awareness: 44%/ 1d100 = 49

Looking to her allies and then the doors, a pair of them, Silhouette wonders if that is the place. Letting Tyral head east to seal the doors to the north of that passage the changeling watches as the elf magically unlocks the doors. She intends to follow but then considers, the door being opened was necessary, but she didn’t have to enter the same way. As she was taught, it was always best if the attack could come from multiple angles and every enemy looking to the doors would be valuable as a distraction.

Telepathically Silhouette sends the elf her side of the plan,”I’ll come in from this other wall. You just think really hard that our quarry is here and I’ll get him out.” Thoughtful the forsaken mage wishes they had a good place to stow the man, but before she realizes she is smiling to herself realizing,”I do have a way!”

So pleased with herself she skips along a the walkway a moment as her self-satisfied manner knows few bounds right then. Moving to the bottom southern path where it corners to an end, Silhouette is so enamored with her new plan she forgets her intentions to wait for Tyral to tell her if this is the correct one. Immediately she creates a one-way Mystic Portal (-9 P.P.E.) on the adjacent eastern wall like her previous ones where the exit was not visible.

Looking excitedly beyond her magical peep-hole she gets ready to spring to action.



Mystic Portal (Epic Spell Award)
(Rifter 03 pg 81) (Ref RUE: pg 219)
Level: 1
P.P.E.: 8 (9)
Range: 50 feet (6.1 m) away; Size: 30 feet (3 m) wide by 60 feet (6.1 m) tall portal/opening; Duration: 2 min/per level; Saving Throw: None.
This spell creates a dimensional Rift in the fabric of space allowing the spell caster to use it in the following ways:
Pass through solid walls: The mage has but to weave the spell targeting a particular, blocked area. The area will shimmer bright and suddenly, a portal or passage will appear as if cut out of the very stone. The portal can create a 12 foot (3.6 m) deep passage per each level of the spell caster in any substance.
Teleportation: The portal can be a doorway to a nearby location known to the spell caster, flawlessly traveling hundreds of feet in an instant. The portal can be placed on a vertical wall, the floor or ceiling. Looking into it reveals what is on the other side. Stepping through it will instantly place the character in that location. Range is a meager 100 feet (30.5 m) per level of experience. The number of how many people can pass through will depend upon how quick they are moving and how long the mage keeps it open; he can close it at any time. Figure 1d6+8 can pass through per melee round (Note by LINDSY: Normal Mystic Portal is 10ft wide, this one at 30ft width, if able to utilize all of it, probably could support 2-3 times that many and more if in a military-like formation.)
One-way passage: Once a character steps through a Mystic Portal, the opening behind him is gone (although people on the portal side can see both the portal and the person who just stepped through it). To return, a new portal must be made on the other side by invoking another Mystic Portal spell. When the spell duration ends, the Mystic Portal vanishes as usual. the mage who created it can make it vanish at will. A Negate Magic may also eliminate it if the spell is successful. Note: A Mystic Portal can NOT be cast on people to use as a Teleport spell. Mystic portals must be cast on a vertical, stationary surface. An Impenetrable Wall of Force will stop a Mystic Portal.

Persistent effects: Strength of Mind; Sixth Sense; Infrared Vision (30 3/4 min; infrared see's through Smoke); Impervious to Poison (5 melees) (Armor of Ithan AR 18/ 180 SDC(4 1/2 min); Enhanced Perception (38 3/4 min); Viper Kiss on blade (2 melee); Telepathy, Superior (15min ½)
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 132/164 | I.S.P.: 24/58 | H.P.: 45(+5)/45 | S.D.C.:37(+20)/45
Conditions: Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Augur » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:58 pm

Conditions:
Date: 5 May, 347
Time: 1330
Environment: Mixed light rain, smoke, and sunshine outside
Location: Sewers beneath the Sprawl


Ambient noises of the sewer. (Play & listen as you read.)

Durak asks, "So do Predat and I open the doors? And Sil, which set of doors is the ones you saw? Don't want to go breaking through the wrong set." Silhouette completely ignores the dwarf.

Tyral & Brago float down the hall to the East. The double-doors he's curious about are on the southern wall. He casts an immobilizing spell on the door along the northern wall, not wanting any surprises. He then proceeds a little further East for safety's sake before casting a sleep spell at an intersection along the southern wall from which raw sewage is flowing vigorously.

Silhouette sends Tyral her intentions telepathically, I’ll come in from this other wall. You just think really hard that our quarry is here and I’ll get him out.

Without clear communication, Durak & Predat gather by their actions what Tyral & Silhouette intend, and so move into position before the double doors along the southern wall. Durak can hear a man's voice on the other side. He's softly cursing between what sound like sobs. Both Durak and Predat note the large padlock on the door, but see no signs of traps of any other kind.

All but Predat begin to hear a number of heavy footfalls as of groups of men running. The disturbances come from the West and from whence they themselves had come. Predat looks around and nods to Durak, "Let's do it."

Silhouette skips along the walkway to the end of the southern walkway and creates a mystic portal (-9 P.P.E.) on the eastern wall. Peering through the parting veil of swirling magic, she sees a dust-covered wood and metal coffin...and then another. She then hears the sounds of feet hurriedly pounding down stairs behind her and to the north.

Tyral casts a spell of release on the double doors, and the padlock parts, and falls to the ground. Durak notes the sound of an exclamation of surprise and alarm come from the person on the other side, and nudges one of the doors hard enough to swing it open slowly. On the other side stands a disheveled man who matches the description of their captive. Durak notes that all the nails from his fingers are missing. His face is a mask of terror at seeing Durak & Predat looming behind him.

Tyral likewise recognizes the man and casts a spell of immobilization on him. (7th level spell/2 APM) A transparent glittering cone the same height as the man manifests about him like a capsule for a tincture.

MAP REVEAL
Image


What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Tyral: -142 P.P.E.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Brago: AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Predat: -33 S.D.C.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Sil: -50 P.P.E.; -34 I.S.P.; -8 S.D.C.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Durak: AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Durak » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:25 pm

Perception: 53% 1d100 = 27
JIC 1d100 = 58 1d20 = 3
Initiative 1d20+1 = 16
APM 6

"We found the captive," Durak says to Tyral, as the elf casts a spell, "well that's going to make getting him out of there a mite more difficult."
Durak hears the approaching footsteps and immediately takes cover inside the doorway.

"Do you hear that, sounds like we have company from that way and that way." Durak points in both directions, "looks like we have their attention."

He makes sure he has his battle axe ready in his left hand, he waits with Stonebiter in his right for an enemy to appear in sight.

OOC Comments
Depending on Tyral, Sil's and Predat's actions, Durak will attack those on their less defended flank, using Stonebiter initially to attack the first to arrive, followed by targeting any mages or archers.

Critical damage on 18-20

Attack 1 1d20+3 = 15 2d4+3 = 7
Attack 2 1d20+3 = 19 2d4+3 = 10
Attack 3 1d20+3 = 15 2d4+3 = 5
Attack 4 1d20+3 = 21 2d4+3 = 7 critical 14 damage
Attack 1 1d20+3 = 10 2d4+3 = 8
Attack 1 1d20+3 = 18 2d4+3 = 8

Dodge if fired upon
1d20+5 = 11
1d20+5 = 23
1d20+5 = 16
1d20+5 = 22
1d20+5 = 23

If the enemy get close enough for hand to hand combat with Durak, he will switch to using his battle axe as his main weapon
He will rely on his armour to protect him unless the other person is obviously skilled, i.e. hits Durak, in which case use the parry options below

Battle Axe
Attack 1 1d20+5 = 24 4d6+8 = 21 critical 42
Attack 2 1d20+5 = 17 4d6+8 = 16
Attack 3 1d20+5 = 18 4d6+8 = 22
Attack 4 1d20+5 = 23 4d6+8 = 20 critical 40
Attack 5 1d20+5 = 14 4d6+8 = 22
Attack 6 1d20+5 = 6 4d6+8 = 15

Parry (as described above)
1d20+7 = 22
1d20+7 = 22
1d20+7 = 9
1d20+7 = 10
1d20+7 = 14
1d20+7 = 22
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Tyral » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:42 am

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 44
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 6
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 94

AR: 18
AOI SDC: 190

PPE: 136/229
SDC: 43/43
HP: 52/52

Conditions: Nightvision: 60', Spell Strength of 15, AR 14 [Ironhide Ring], Sustain [9 Days], Flying Cloak [48.00 Min], Armor of Ithan [7.00 Min]

Tyral looks the encapsulated prisoner 'Evard' then back at the sounds to the West as he responds to Durak, "Let's wait until we have Silhouette around to check his head. Might be a shapeshifter. We have been dealing with too many damn demons and devils lately. For now it seems we company coming." He then casts a Cloud of Slumber [-6 PPE] (20'x20'x20' at the last (West) intersection), and casts another Carpet of Adhesion [-10 PPE] 10'x20' on the nearside of the cloud, *Two layers of defense.*

The Wizard will not take aggressive action given that Predat seems more than capable of being a 1-man overreaction. He remains otherwise vigilant and parries as appropriate.

Initiative: 1d20 = 16

Parry as appropriate with his Staff [+10]: 1d20+10 = 29, 1d20+10 = 21, 1d20+10 = 29, 1d20+10 = 12, 1d20+10 = 15


~~ Brago ~~

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 38
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 7
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 46

APM: 4
Initiative: 1d20 = 19

Conditions: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Nightvision: 40', Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away), Armor of Ithan [8.00 Min]

AR: 18
AOI SDC: 190

Brago rides along keeping a wary eye out for trouble.

Dodge (+4) as needed: 1d20+4 = 23, 1d20+4 = 17, 1d20+4 = 8, 1d20+4 = 8
Last edited by Tyral on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyral Oslarelar
• SDC: 43 / 43
• HP: 54 / 54
• PPE: 235/235


Worn: Ironhide Ring [AR of 14], Gryphon Claw Gauntlets [retractable 2d6 claws], Leather Jacket (grey), Silk Shirt, Leather Vest, Work Pants, Boots
Weapons: Staff of Osarelar, Flaming Knife, Dwarven Knife

& Brago the Northern Timber Wolf
• SDC: 74 / 74
• HP: 41 / 41
• PPE: 21 / 21


Abilities: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Speech, Nightvision: 40', Perception +1, Heals at 3x natural rate, Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away)
User avatar
Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:13 pm
Location: PFRPG Group 2

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Silhouette » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:43 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 11 1d100 = 76
Perc: 78% / 1d100 = 71
Listen & Awareness: 44%/ 1d100 = 61


The patter, patter of feet on damp stone and the heavy breathing of exertion turns Silhouette’s eyes from the disappointing mystic portal before her. Pouting behind her helmet she sticks her lip out, perch enough for a bird if she were not in sewers about to be reeved by rogues. Letting go her pout she growls as she turns to face the door taking step up to the second pillar north of her to use it as cover from the grating even further north as she thought,”No easy target for arrows or knives covered in human poison…” While casting Cloud of smoke (-2 P.P.E.) in front of the grating preparing to exit through her portal.

“Humans…” She barks through gritted teeth. Her portal behind her a part of that feeling as it only peaks into a coffin riddled room where likely other horrible humans laid in rest. Raising an eyebrow she realizes at having seen so many through the grate,”Sounds like many and none of her allies in the way to be confused for them.”

Thoughtful she chides herself for almost leaving through that portal, but instead anger simmers as she begins discounting this spell or that one until finally, peering just past the northern column she was using as cover, she works a spell that is typical to her style as well as suitably wrathful for her mood. Necromantic words channel the magic inside her into death as she grips her weapons tightly in anticipation. (Casting Death Strikes -28 P.P.E. see description below.)

Whether from a readiness to kill or from casting the forbidden spell she felt a coolness center her even as she begins casting another spell to quicken her. (Casting Fleet Feet -24 P.P.E. See description below.) The speed it gave to her feet being the most important as well as the next she casts to strengthen her for combat before she steps out from the pillar. (-54 P.P.E.) Making for the door to the east that the humans would come through, if they were not already spilling forth, she grins as she thinks before diving in,”You may have not finished my training, but I’m my own kind of blade mage now…father.”

Persistent effects: Strength of the Mind 14 min; Sixth Sense; Infrared Vision (30 2/4 min; infrared see's through Smoke); Impervious to Poison (4 melees) (Armor of Ithan AR 18/ 172 S.D.C(4 1/4 min); Enhanced Perception (38 2/4 min); Viper Kiss on dwarven dagger (1 melee); Telepathy, Superior (15 ¼ min)

Init: 1d20+5 = 6 (Add +3 please from Adrenaline Rush. Neglected to modify.)
Armor of ithan: AR18 180/172
H.P. 135 (+5) / S.D.C.: 135 (+25) (Strength of the Mind)
SPEED: 540ft a melee; 34ft an action. (Adrenal-Rush not accounted for here. It increases speed by 50%, I don't know if it works with Fleet Feet. x2.5 base?)
Saves adjustment: Immune to drugs/mind control/HF/pain/illusions/possession; Magic: +8
Modified Base: Parry: +17, Dodge: +16: Daggers: +16 Strike, Fists/Feet: +13 Strike

Actions: 8 normally. (Modified Actions after fleet feet 16. With Adrenal-rush: 20.)
This melee; not gaining total actions due to spellcasting; 13 actions only.

Actions:
Action 1: Moving to north pillar and casting Cloud of Smoke (-2 P.P.E) in front of the grating.

Action 2-3: Casting Death Strike (-28 P.P.E)

Action 4-5: Casting Fleet Feet (-24 P.P.E.)

Action 6-7: Casts Magical Adrenaline Rush on herself (-54 P.P.E.) (x3 H.P./S.D.C.; +2 attacks, +3 init, +1 strike/dodge. 6 Melee duration)

IMPORTANT: All attacks that land Save vs magic (15) for each strike or receive double damage from Death Strike spell. Also, see Viper Kiss reference spell below if needed.

Contingency Defensive: If she drops to 1/2 H.P. she will enact a fighting withdrawal (not making her back a blind target) to the mystic portal on the wall and close it behind her. JIC dodge ranged attacks if she retreats: 1d20+15 = 30 1d20+15 = 19 1d20+15 = 17 / JIC Parry: 1d20+17 = 35 1d20+17 = 25 1d20+17 = 30

Contingency Offensive: She will kill all the thugs, but try to capture one of the men all in black for telepathic questioning. If for some reason she loses one of the weapons, she will simply punch for damage; same hth dmg dice just -3 on the to hit roles.)




Action 8: Moves to intercept the enemies coming through door. Paired Weapon Strike - splitting her attacks against two separate targets each time (Daggers: Dwarven Dagger & Kobold Throwing Knife):
Attack Roll kobold knife 1d20+14 = 18 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 44
Attack Roll Dwarven dagger 1d20+14 = 26 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 42 Viper Kiss on dwarven dagger: Magic save vs 14; if fail vs magic, then save vs lethal poison 14; if fail vs poison get paralysis & 4d6 = 19 direct to HP; if saved gets penalties.

Action 9: Paired Weapon Strike - splitting her attacks against two separate targets each time (Daggers: Dwarven Dagger & Kobold Throwing Knife):
Attack Roll kobold knife 1d20+14 = 22 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 41
Attack Roll dwarven dagger 1d20+14 = 30 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 42 Viper Kiss on dwarven dagger: Magic save vs 14; if fail vs magic, then save vs lethal poison 14; if fail vs poison get paralysis & 4d6 = 15 direct to HP; if saved gets penalties.

Action 10: Paired Weapon Strike - splitting her attacks against two separate targets each time (Daggers: Dwarven Dagger & Kobold Throwing Knife):
Attack Roll kobold knife 1d20+14 = 17 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 41
Attack Roll Dwarven dagger 1d20+14 = 25 SN HTH Dmg:5d6+22 = 33 Viper Kiss on dwarven dagger: Magic save vs 14; if fail vs magic, then save vs lethal poison 14; if fail vs poison get paralysis & 4d6 = 11 direct to HP; if saved gets penalties.

Action 11: Paired Weapon Strike - splitting her attacks against two separate targets each time (Daggers: Dwarven Dagger & Kobold Throwing Knife):
Attack Roll kobold knife 1d20+14 = 18 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 32
Attack Roll Dwarven dagger 1d20+14 = 16 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 36 Viper Kiss on dwarven dagger: Magic save vs 14; if fail vs magic, then save vs lethal poison 14; if fail vs poison get paralysis & 4d6 = 13 direct to HP; if saved gets penalties.

Action 12: Paired Weapon Strike - splitting her attacks against two separate targets each time (Daggers: Dwarven Dagger & Kobold Throwing Knife):
Attack Roll Kobold knife 1d20+14 = 19 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 32
Attack Roll Dwarven Dagger1d20+14 = 20 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 39 Viper Kiss on dwarven dagger: Magic save vs 14; if fail vs magic, then save vs lethal poison 14; if fail vs poison get paralysis & 4d6 = 18 direct to HP; if saved gets penalties.


Action 13: Paired Weapon Strike - splitting her attacks against two separate targets each time (Daggers: Dwarven Dagger & Kobold Throwing Knife):
Attack Roll kobold knife: 1d20+14 = 27 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 44
Attack Roll Dwarven Dagger 1d20+14 = 24 SN HTH Dmg: 5d6+22 = 39 Viper Kiss on dwarven dagger: Magic save vs 14; if fail vs magic, then save vs lethal poison 14; if fail vs poison get paralysis & 4d6 = 19 direct to HP; if saved gets penalties.





SPELLS:

Cloud of Smoke (Chargen)
Range: 90 feet (27.4 m)
Duration: 4 melee rounds per level of experience.
Saving Throw: None
P.P.E: Two
This magic enables the arcanist to create a cloud of dense, black smoke (30x30x30 foot maximum size) up to ninety feet (27.4 m) away. Victims caught in the cloud will be unable to see anything beyond it, and their vision is impaired; they can see no more than three feet (0.9 m) in front of them (and those images are only blurry shapes unless within one foot/0.3 m). While in the cloud, victims will be -5 to strike, and -9 to parry and dodge.


Death Strike (Adventure Award)
Level 8 Necromancy Magic - Bizantium and the Northern Isle pg 163 (Ref BoM pg 193))
Range: Empowers the spell caster, not others.
Duration: 1min(4 melees) per level
Saving Throw: Opponents are -1 to save
P.P.E.: 25 (28)
Every punch, kick, or strike inflicted by bare hands/feet or by hand-held weapons such as a club or sword (excluding bow weapons, thrown weapons and projectiles), ) inflicts double damage. Furthermore, if the opponent is a magical or supernatural being, then the doubled damage will be inflicted as if it were delivered by the required magical weapon.


Fleet Feet (EP Purchase)
Range: Self or other by spell or ritual up to 20 ft (6 m) away.
Duration: Two melee rounds per level of experience.
Saving Throw: None
P.P.E.: 20 (24)
Level: 6th level Wizard spell.
The incantation doubles the physical prowess, speed and mobility of the enchanted person for 30 seconds (2 melee rounds) per level of the spell caster. This means the character's speed, and P.P. are doubled (providing increased P.P. bonuses to strike, parry and dodge) and perhaps most notably, the character's attacks per melee round are all doubled for the duration of the spell. While the character is a veritable whirlwind of action, the enchantment does have some drawbacks. He is moving so fast and doing so much that the character is -2 on initiative and not likely to see a surprise attack coming (in most cases a surprise attack or strike from behind is automatic). Furthermore, the performance of delicate skills like picking locks or pockets, carving, writing, etc., are all at -20% and the character cannot control his precise movement.


Magical-Adrenal Rush (Adventure Award)
Level 8
Range: 100 feet (30.5 m); line of sight, self or one by touch.
Duration: One melee/level.
Saving Throw: Not applicable.
P.P.E.: 45(54)
This powerful spell produces a magical rush that puts Juicers to shame. P.S. is raised to supernatural equivalent punches and kicks do M.D.), the character gets two additional melee actions attacks per round, speed is increased by 50%. fatigue has no affect. and he is impervious to drugs, mind control, possession, illusions, pain and fear/horro factor, as well as able to endure triple the normal damage to his body, is +3 on initiative, + I to strike and dodge, and +1 on all saving throws while the enchantment lasts. The spell does have consequences, however. Once the enhancements wear off, the target will he tired and weak, and barely able to move for ID4 minutes; reduce attacks per melee round. speed, skill performance and all combat bonuses by half. After this “down” time, the character returns to normal (minus the effects of normal fatigue or any damage sustained in combat).


Viper Kiss (Level Up Choice)
(Level 3 Blade Magic)
(6) (7) Duration: Coats blade in poison for 1 Melee a lvl;
Save:Each strike that inflicts damage poisons the subject; Standard magic save, plus save vs lethal poison(if magic failed);
Effect: Affects SN creatures; Failed lethal poison save: paralysis & 4d6 direct to HP damage plus receive additional HP damage 1d4 per melee of the caster level(Normal medical skills cannot address).
Successful Save vs poison: suffering -8 to strike, parry, and dodge, loss of initiative, and attacks per melee round are reduced by half.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 132/164 | I.S.P.: 24/58 | H.P.: 45(+5)/45 | S.D.C.:37(+20)/45
Conditions: Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Predat » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 36 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 92 1d20 = 12

Conditions: Can see perfectly in total darkness; Completely invisible in darkness; impervious to all forms of magical detection in darkness, Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness.

Pre looks at the human in surprise, "He is still alive? Can't believe, but buddy this may be your lucky day." Once Durak alerts him of the coming storm, or sprinkle, Pre turns to put himself in between the coming fools and his team. He says to Tyral and Sil, "Anybody you want to leave alive?" For the the local toughs, "Turn back now, it is your last and best chance for survival as death has come for you!" Hopefully they have seen some of the remains from his or Sil's kills. Pre can feel the heat of his insanities pushing his forward as he pulls out his dagger and waits.

If Tyral of Sil point out one they want left alive, he will try not to attack that one. He looks for anyone with a blow gun and will head for them first.

Intimidate: 1d100 = 43 / 80%

Init: 1d20+6 = 26
APM: 11

Attack 1: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 16 Damage: 4d6+27 = 45
Attack 2: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 30 Damage: 4d6+27 = 42
Attack 3: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 23 Damage: 4d6+27 = 36
Attack 4: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 19 Damage: 4d6+27 = 43
Attack 5: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 30 Damage: 4d6+27 = 40
Attack 6: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 23 Damage: 4d6+27 = 46
Attack 7: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 23 Damage: 4d6+27 = 45
Attack 8: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 19 Damage: 4d6+27 = 40
Attack 9: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 25 Damage: 4d6+27 = 44
Attack 10: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 21 Damage: 4d6+27 = 39
Attack 11: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 28 Damage: 4d6+27 = 38

Parry: 1d20+14 = 33 1d20+14 = 21 1d20+14 = 22 1d20+14 = 21 1d20+14 = 31 1d20+14 = 26 1d20+14 = 33 1d20+14 = 32 1d20+14 = 32 1d20+14 = 27

Dodge (If necessary): 1d20+12 = 16 1d20+12 = 18 1d20+12 = 22 1d20+12 = 26 1d20+12 = 14 1d20+12 = 16 1d20+12 = 22 1d20+12 = 24 1d20+12 = 21 1d20+12 = 32
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 68 / 68
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Silhouette » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:58 pm

(Rolls carried over)

Predat,"Anybody you want to leave alive?"


In answer Silhouette telepathically imparts to the green creature of death,"I want one of those men in black, alive!" There is a pause and an incidental psychic mumble possibly unrelated to her original desire,"Think I would look great in the black..."
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 132/164 | I.S.P.: 24/58 | H.P.: 45(+5)/45 | S.D.C.:37(+20)/45
Conditions: Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Augur » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:09 pm

Conditions:
Date: 5 May, 347
Time: 1332
Environment: Mixed light rain, smoke, and sunshine outside
Location: Sewers beneath the Sprawl


Ambient noises of the sewer. (Play & listen as you read.)

Pre says in surprise, "He is still alive? Can't believe, but buddy, this may be your lucky day." Pre moves to interpose himself between his teammates and the incoming threats, .saying to Tyral and Sil, "Anybody you want to leave alive?"

Silhouette communicates with Pre telepathically. I want one of those men in black alive!

Durak says "We found the captive," to Tyral, and takes cover inside the doorway. "Do you hear that? Sounds like we have company from that way and that way." Durak points in both directions, "looks like we have their attention."

Tyral responds to Durak, "Let's wait until we have Silhouette around to check his head. Might be a shapeshifter. We have been dealing with too many damn demons and devils lately. For now it seems we company coming." He then casts a disabling spells in the area of the intersecting tunnels to their west.

Durak comments, "Well, that's going to make getting him out of there a mite more difficult."

Pre shouts toward the west, "Turn back now! It is your last and best chance for survival as death has come for you!"

Silhouette turns on one heel, casts a cloud of smoke near the bars they'd earlier bypassed, and starts casting offensive spells on herself, gearing up for a bloody confrontation.

A full two minutes elapse with everyone standing at the ready for a rush of bodies and the inevitable gore that would follow, but after Pre's challenging shout, everything went silent. Sil's magical adrenal rush fades to nothing as they wait.

GM NOTE: Folks, I've been tracking your I.S.P. & P.P.E. all adventure. No need for you to do so, but please keep including the cost with each spell, it's much appreciated! Sil's last orgasm of P.P.E. expenditure nearly has her drained.


Map Reveal
Image


What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Tyral: -158 P.P.E.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Brago: AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Predat: -33 S.D.C.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Sil: -158 P.P.E.; -34 I.S.P.; -8 S.D.C.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190); Fleet Feet & Death Strike active
Durak: AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Tyral » Sat May 04, 2019 6:17 pm

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 5
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 11
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 77

AR: 18
AOI SDC: 190

PPE: 71/229
SDC: 43/43
HP: 52/52

Conditions: Nightvision: 60', Spell Strength of 15, AR 14 [Ironhide Ring], Sustain [9 Days], Flying Cloak [45.00 Min], Armor of Ithan [5.00 Min]

With no immediate dangers presenting themselves, Tyral calls Predat back over and asks Durak to maintain watch then turns back, "Evard is it? I am going to drop this field now. If you are not in fact the fellow we are looking for, I would strongly recommend you cease the deception. Otherwise this fine fellow is likely to peel you alive. Otherwise, I propose you advise us what you heard, why you were grabbed, and why you seem to be injured there ... "

He waits a few heartbeats for any objection from his comrades, then (barring objection) will drop the Immobilize field. He leans in (to about 3ft) and casts Heal Wounds (10 P.P.E., Touch-3', Heals 3d6 = 13 SDC and 1d6 = 5 HPs, PFRPG, p.197) then sets back on his heels (on the floating cloak/carpet) and waits for a response.

After whatever response is given (unless it's an attack), Tyral offers the fellow a hand to step up onto the cloak, "Have a seat, I think, based on my walk-about from earlier I believe we can be out of here in about a minute ... " Should folks climb aboard, Tyral will dispel the Cloud of Slumber and fly the various teammembers (2 lefts) to the Southern Entrance that he recalls. If necessary he will make 2 trips to ferry Durak, Predat, and Sil down to the southern Exit (barring running into any attackers).

The Wizard will not take aggressive action given that Predat seems more than capable of being a 1-man overreaction. He remains otherwise vigilant and parries as appropriate.

Initiative: 1d20 = 14


Dodge as Needed [+6]: 1d20+6 = 11, 1d20+6 = 17, 1d20+6 = 23, 1d20+6 = 16
Parry with Staff if appropriate [+10]: 1d20+10 = 21, 1d20+10 = 21, 1d20+10 = 15, 1d20+10 = 22


~~ Brago ~~

Perception [71%]: 1d100 = 45
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 12
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 76

APM: 4
Initiative: 1d20 = 11

Conditions: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Nightvision: 40', Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away), Armor of Ithan [5.00 Min]

AR: 18
AOI SDC: 190

Brago rides along keeping a wary eye out for trouble.

Dodge (+4) as needed: 1d20+4 = 17, 1d20+4 = 20, 1d20+4 = 19, 1d20+4 = 10
Tyral Oslarelar
• SDC: 43 / 43
• HP: 54 / 54
• PPE: 235/235


Worn: Ironhide Ring [AR of 14], Gryphon Claw Gauntlets [retractable 2d6 claws], Leather Jacket (grey), Silk Shirt, Leather Vest, Work Pants, Boots
Weapons: Staff of Osarelar, Flaming Knife, Dwarven Knife

& Brago the Northern Timber Wolf
• SDC: 74 / 74
• HP: 41 / 41
• PPE: 21 / 21


Abilities: Empathic/Telepathic Link with Tyral: 600', Speech, Nightvision: 40', Perception +1, Heals at 3x natural rate, Impervious to Natural Fire (½ Damage from Magic Fire), See certain invisible beings: 600', Track by Smell 90% (Can Smell Prey 1 Mile away)
User avatar
Tyral
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:13 pm
Location: PFRPG Group 2

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Durak » Sun May 05, 2019 7:32 am

Perception 53% 1d100 = 99
JIC 1d100 = 17 1d20 = 6

"Can we get him out of there easily?" Durak asks, sighing as they made things more difficult for themselves, "or do you need to do something more?"

Tyral wrote:With no immediate dangers presenting themselves, Tyral calls Predat back over and asks Durak to maintain watch


Just leave me to keep an eye out Durak grumps, feeling left out, but it was magic and that was outside of his expertise. As Tyral deals with Evard, Durak spends a few seconds determining their exact location and where the nearest entrance was, so they could get out of here quickly. He twirls both of his axes as he waits

OOC Comments
Underground Architecture 61% (+5%) 1d100 = 32 pass
Underground Sense of Direction 71%/61% (+5%) 1d100 = 33 pass
What is the quickest way out?


Combat notes

OOC Comments
If attacked
Initiative 1d20+1 = 18
critical range 18-20
APM 6
AR: 15

he will shout a warning to the others first
Use Stonebiter at range on the first appearing, then on mages, then archers as the others join the fight
Attack 1 1d20+3 = 8 2d4+3 = 9
attack 2 1d20+3 = 15 2d4+3 = 7
attack 3 1d20+3 = 7 2d4+3 = 8
attack 4 1d20+3 = 7 2d4+3 = 7
attack 5 1d20+3 = 19 2d4+3 = 11
attack 6 1d20+3 = 21 2d4+3 = 8 critical 16 damage


If they get in close, switch to the battle axe in his other hand.

attack 1 1d20+5 = 24 4d6+8 = 27 54 damage critical
attack 2 1d20+5 = 12 4d6+8 = 20
attack 3 1d20+5 = 20 4d6+8 = 21
attack 4 1d20+5 = 23 4d6+8 = 22 44 damage critical
attack 51d20+5 = 23 4d6+8 = 26 52 damage critical
attack 61d20+5 = 8 4d6+8 = 22

Dodge
1d20+5 = 17
1d20+5 = 24
1d20+5 = 8
1d20+5 = 16

Parry - Durak prefers to parry where possible
1d20+7 = 20
1d20+7 = 16
1d20+7 = 26
1d20+7 = 13
1d20+7 = 15
1d20+7 = 22
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Predat » Tue May 07, 2019 11:20 am

Perception: 1d100 = 63 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 25 1d20 = 10

Conditions: Can see perfectly in total darkness; Completely invisible in darkness; impervious to all forms of magical detection in darkness, Attackers are -5 to strike the wearer in darkness.

Pre nods to Durak as the swap spots, "Sil would appreciate one of the ones in black alive." The thief is more than capable to watch our backs, seems a bit squeamish about violence though. Pre walks toward the human, but stops short with his knife in his hand and gives him a toothy smile as Tyral talks about skinning. He listens if the man talks.

He will cover their escape if that is what they want when they here from the man. We might want to clean up this mess now.

Intimidate: 1d100 = 61 / 80%

Pre's One Man Overreaction wrote:Init: 1d20+6 = 26
APM: 11

Attack 1: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 16 Damage: 4d6+27 = 45
Attack 2: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 30 Damage: 4d6+27 = 42
Attack 3: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 23 Damage: 4d6+27 = 36
Attack 4: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 19 Damage: 4d6+27 = 43
Attack 5: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 30 Damage: 4d6+27 = 40
Attack 6: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 23 Damage: 4d6+27 = 46
Attack 7: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 23 Damage: 4d6+27 = 45
Attack 8: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 19 Damage: 4d6+27 = 40
Attack 9: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 25 Damage: 4d6+27 = 44
Attack 10: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 21 Damage: 4d6+27 = 39
Attack 11: Strike the closest thug with his dagger. Strike: 1d20+13 = 28 Damage: 4d6+27 = 38

Parry: 1d20+14 = 33 1d20+14 = 21 1d20+14 = 22 1d20+14 = 21 1d20+14 = 31 1d20+14 = 26 1d20+14 = 33 1d20+14 = 32 1d20+14 = 32 1d20+14 = 27

Dodge (If necessary): 1d20+12 = 16 1d20+12 = 18 1d20+12 = 22 1d20+12 = 26 1d20+12 = 14 1d20+12 = 16 1d20+12 = 22 1d20+12 = 24 1d20+12 = 21 1d20+12 = 32
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 68 / 68
S.D.C.: 161 / 161


Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Durak » Wed May 08, 2019 1:07 pm

rolls carried

Predat wrote:Pre nods to Durak as the swap spots, "Sil would appreciate one of the ones in black alive."


"Well, if you hurry up," Durak points over to where one of the entrances are, "we can get out quickly and save ourselves lots of hassle." Durak taps his nose
"good old dwarven knowhow. You want to find your way underground, you send a dwarf."

Though, I have really got to stop coming down into the sewers. Just because I am a dwarf does not mean I love being down here.

Provided that the group frees Evard, Durak leads them to the entrance and back to the surface.

OOC Comments
As Lloyd agreed in the hangouts
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Durak
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Llorn)

Postby Augur » Wed May 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Conditions:
Date: 5 May, 347
Time: 1332
Environment: Mixed light rain, smoke, and sunshine outside
Location: Sewers beneath the Sprawl


Ambient noises of the sewer. (Play & listen as you read.)

Durak asks, "Can we get him out of there easily, or do you need to do something more?"

Pre nods to Durak, "Sil would appreciate one of the ones in black alive."

Durak responds in some degree of exasperation, "Well, if you hurry up, we can get out quickly and save ourselves lots of hassle. Good old dwarven know-how. You want to find your way underground, you send a dwarf."

Tyral ignores Durak's question and indicates that he should maintain a watch. "Evard is it? I am going to drop this field now. If you are not, in fact, the fellow we are looking for, I would strongly recommend you cease the deception. Otherwise this fine fellow is likely to peel you alive. Otherwise, I propose you advise us what you heard, why you were grabbed, and why you seem to be injured there."

The spell released, the man yells at Tyral. "You bloody fool, they've already begun to peel me!" He shoves the nail-less fingers of his one hand at Tyral and cries out in pain from the action. "Of course, I'm Evard! Get me the hell out of here! Now is not the time or place for a friendly chat!"

Tyral offers the fellow a hand to step up onto the cloak, "Have a seat. I think that, based on my walk-about from earlier, we can be out of here in about a minute."

Between the bloodthirsty specter of Predat looming nearby, the anxious look on Durak's face, and the arrogant foolishness of the Elf on the levitating cloak (with a huge wolf beside him no less), Evard chooses to follow Durak's lead. "You've the right of it, wise dwarf. Let's escape while the time is ripe! That agent of Thanatos is no doubt laying magic snares for us as I speak!"

Durak quickly leads the group to the sewer entrance to the south and back to the surface with Silhouette bringing up the rear in some measure of exasperation of her own as the cutthroats didn't behave as she'd expected them to.

Conditions:
Date: 5 May, 347
Time: 1335
Environment: Mixed light rain, smoke, and sunshine outside
Location: The Sprawl


Emerging from the sewers near the Weary Journeyman, Durak kicks the manhole cover back into place, thankful for the lack of traps discovered down there, then turns at the recognition of a lovely smell: fresh air with a hint of old ale carried on the wind from the nearby four story wood and stone structure.

Continue posting here.


What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Tyral: -158 P.P.E.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Brago: AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Predat: -33 S.D.C.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
Sil: -158 P.P.E.; -34 I.S.P.; -8 S.D.C.; AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190); Fleet Feet & Death Strike active
Durak: AoI (A.R.: 18, S.D.C.: 190)
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Previous

Return to Fantasy Adventures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests