Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Only adventured-related threads are found here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Silhouette » Fri May 15, 2020 6:50 am

JIC: 1d100 = 28 1d20 = 4
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 35

Graven wrote: quote: Lady, you speak of veiled peace while your men attack. This was a false flag of truce, to distract and let yours get inside."


Graven wrote: "Battle does not scare us! We have held our lands for generations against other tribes or Orc and Man. I already offered to take you to meet Or’Kall. Your people continue to attack. But whomever you have sent will find we are not lambs to slaughter."


Answering the oncoming orc's Silhouette argues practically stomping a foot in the air spasmodically saying,"Not treachery, I alone hold my blade so long as you yours." Nodding her head Silhouette says to Graven's argument that they are not afraid of battle in a matter of fact tone,"Cowardice kept you alive too, as you bravely flee north." She mocked them, but a little mockery highlighted the honest reality that bravery had only so much to do with life and battle. Telepathically Silhouette imparts to Graven,"And what did bravery alone do to keep your home, you who hadn't even seen your enemy before fleeing? Do your men know?" Leveraging the surprise of her psychic means to suggest to the orc that she was more than her leather-clad feminine appearance.

Telepathic probe results from previous GM post as a citation: Any symbols or icons that identify this enemy?
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?p=1372012#p1372012

Graven was not at any of the battles against this army, so he has seen no symbols or icons. Some have been described, with varying degrees of detail, to him a second hand by survivors. The symbols match with human norms, though trying to identify any one of them (much less second hand) would truly be work for herald.


A moment's curiosity strikes her as she probes,"What circumstance kept you from participating in the battle's for your homeland?"

Rising several feet from the wall in flight she cocks her head as she raises her arms in a shrug, but her nonchalance was a fair charade as she wonders how to tame Predat's violence. Maybe she had spent too much time inside Llorn's walls. The life there was dangerous, but fights seemed to end with withdrawal and changing stance in defeat. Not as much blood and stubbornness. Thinking of Predat she telepathically asks Ramsis hoping for someone of her party who will at least try,"I'm fine here, tell Predat below I'm trying to build something here, not tear it all down however dilapidated this Keep is? Try not to kill orcs. Try."

Stalling if not adding to her argument she asks Graven,"You need weapons as like your enemies used?"

"She knew what they would do to fight here if Llorn went to battle with them. They would reach for any power offered in exchange for an illusion of defense here and the might to retake their lands via dark gods, perhaps the wolfen, but probably cultists. Netosa. She didn't know how to turn the minds of people whose ideas were so foreign but knew if she didn't somehow... Did it take a literal knife to their throats or would that breed resentment? They seem to only see their southern occupied lands as a temporary problem not threatened by the East as an enemy in turn."

Thinking she wonders if there is anything she'd read about orc's and what encouraged them into making alliances, it at all outside their race. History: Orc 47% / 1d100 = 49

Turning her head slightly at the glow in the forest Silhouette's senses sink in disappointment as much as if she'd sighed in feeling defeat at trying to forestall slaughter of these orcs. Whatever that light meant, it certainly was a reinforcement of the orcs and of her realization that the negotiations had decayed if some other priest was stirring trouble. Telepathically she reaches out to the forest in search of Tyral with the question "What happens?"

Telepathically Silhouette probes from the speaking orc,"What and who is Algoth?"

Conditions: Sixth Sense; Telepathy, Superior, Sustain (5 days), Flight of the Eagle; Thermal Vision(500ft; thermal through 4 inches of all but dirt/stone)
Bill:
P.P.E.: -13
I.S.P.: -8


Dodge: +11 (+9 base; +2 Eagle)
Parry: +14 (+10 base; +1 Eagle; +3 Dagger)
JIC Parry or Dodge: 1d20 = 8 1d20 = 12 1d20 = 1 1d20 = 20 1d20 = 17 1d20 = 16 1d20 = 12

Init: 1d20+5 = 21
Actions 8
Contingencies: Dodge attacks that can't be parried, like ranged. Fly to keep distance unless somehow pressed to melee.
Action 1: Cast Armor of Ithan in response to apparent aggression (-12 PPE)
Action 2: Draw Foebane Dagger of Good and Attack arms or legs to disable: 1d20+9 = 25 / DMG: 1d6+12 = 16
Action 3: Draw Foebane Dagger of Good and Attack arms or legs to disable: 1d20+9 = 13 / DMG: 1d6+12 = 18
Action 4: Draw Foebane Dagger of Good and Attack arms or legs to disable: 1d20+9 = 24 / DMG: 1d6+12 = 17
Action 5: Draw Foebane Dagger of Good and Attack arms or legs to disable: 1d20+9 = 18 / DMG: 1d6+12 = 16
Action 6: Draw Foebane Dagger of Good and Attack arms or legs to disable: 1d20+9 = 28 / DMG: 1d6+12 = 13
Action 7: Draw Foebane Dagger of Good and Attack arms or legs to disable: 1d20+9 = 24 / DMG: 1d6+12 = 17
Action 8: Draw Foebane Dagger of Good and Attack arms or legs to disable: 1d20+9 = 23 / DMG: 1d6+12 = 15
Last edited by Silhouette on Fri May 15, 2020 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ramsis » Fri May 15, 2020 7:09 pm

((Rolls Held))

POST -
Thinking of Predat she telepathically asks Ramsis hoping for someone of her party who will at least try, "I'm fine here, tell Predat below I'm trying to build something here, not tear it all down however dilapidated this Keep is? Try not to kill orcs. Try."


With a mental nod Ramsis flies off. "On it. I will try but ain't gonna promise." As his feet leave the ground, 'Righton, attend me." He flies to where Predat was last seen. He will then lower himself feet down slowly. As he goes down, he checks the windows. When he sees Predat, he heads to that window.
User avatar
Ramsis
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ya-Blik » Sun May 17, 2020 12:20 pm


Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 0015.75
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: North of Hadrian's Cove





Hovering amongst the rafters above the remains of a gurgoyle, Predat glares defiantly down at the trio of spear-wielding sub-demon who seem to be spreading out slightly. The uninjured one farthest to Predat’s left[1] shoots a meaningful look at the one on the far right[3] whose eyes widen and responds with a definite ‘no’ headshake. Predat continues to smile at them, not that they can see anything of the sort through his menacing helmet and says, "So fools, are you all ready to surrender yet? No … excellent!".

The assassin dives in to deliver a slashes the injured gurgoyle [2] before his healing can finish and while the others seem distracted. He succeeds in landing a telling blow as the others leap into action. From the left a spear jabs at the assassin’s face which is parried and a half-moment Predat’s 6th sense gives him enough of a twinge to dodge before 900lb of gurgoyle sail through the space where he had hovered. The injured gurgoyle stabs at Predat which is easily parried before the eandroth delivers a savage stab in return that sends his attacker stumbling back to take a knee. There is no time to savor the moment though, an arm shoots past the right sight of his head from behind and even as the eandroth attempts to dodge, the arm sinks elbow deep in a choke hold round his neck and suddenly you have a 900lb weight on your back and a severe cranking feeling in your neck [-26 sdc] and something grab around his torso. A quick reversal of the blade and Predat is stabbing down into what he assumes is going to be a thigh. This is followed in immediate succession by a bellow in his ear by his grappling partner. As you twist the blade in someone’s wound, a pair of hands clamp down on your forearm [-30 Armor] and strong as you are you feel yourself pulled down towards the ground (OOC: You can no longer fly freely, the combined weight of 2 gurgoyles exceeds your max lifting weight). Like the oddest bucking-bull ever, Predat thrashes, tries to spin, and bucks in mid-air to try and dislodge the gurgoyles. Predat feels something wrap around his left leg like a constrictor and hears a crack next to his right ear as the helmet buckles slightly [-32 Armor].

Anchored to the ground by a combined 1800lbs of angry gurgoyle, Predat spots the 3rd of the trip kneeling and clutching the wound the assassin had opened up.

Ramsis holds his unique weapon at the ready and channels mystic energy [-20 PPE] into the stone he has loaded there. He speaks first to Sil, then the Gargoyles, “Just say the word, Lass … You three, cover!” This draws a blank look from the large Gargoyles who continue to block the trapdoor. The smaller version hovers shortly behind Silhouette’s left shoulder (as previously directed). Ramsis takes a step closer to Sil. “Plan??” Silhouette argues vehemently back at Graven, "Not treachery, I alone hold my blade so long as you yours … Cowardice kept you alive too, as you bravely flee north." She mocked them, but a little mockery highlighted the honest reality that bravery had only so much to do with life and battle.

With a roar of fury, Graven charges forward and slashes at Silhouette’s hovering form [OOC: Telepathic probes and further attempts to explore the mind are being foregone for battle contingencies]. With unexpected speed, Graven’s blade cuts through the air and bites deeply into Silhouette’s left leg [-49 SDC]. Pain clouds the changeling’s vision for a moment as she flies backwards over the edge of the wall to over in mid-air and cast Armor of Ithan [-12 PPE, 180 SDC, 18 AR] and draw her dagger. As she does so, 3 more Orcs come charging around the battlements and up behind Graven …

Silhouette lunges in like a wasp with a stinger for a moment and stabs at Graven’s leg as she passes, connecting with his arm she hears a grunt of acknowledgement before the chieftain’s own blade is arcing towards her neck. Her 1-pound knife is hardly pressed to parry the might of a 2-handed claymore swung by an Orc of nearly 300lbs (and is comparably as strong as Silhouette). She is successful but has doubts the weapon would hold up to continuous use in such manner. "Azoth!" exclaims one of the Orcs accompanying Graven as the newcomers take defensive positions.

Suddenly Silhouette feels a wave of dizziness, confusion and disorientation come over her [effects below]. She slashes at Graven a couple more times, but is unable to connect with satisfaction.

The din of shields being beaten as drums from the forest edge like the heartbeat of some distant beast and Ramsis calls “We got trouble. That was a portal, similar to what brought my friends. We need to do something.” Ramsis cracks his neck and takes a shooting stance. “I say again. Just say the word …” yet he gauges that Silhouette who is dodging in and out of close quarters with a knife (and Tiny who is trying to keep up) would still be well inside the radius of an exploding rock launched by his Shockwave …

*** Meanwhile in the Shadow Colonies ... Doctor Ravenscroft and Margaret listen to the pounding on the door. “OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE KING!!!” a loud voice commands, and the both of them glance over towards Wojak, the Wizard who had said he could send them away to the South. In dark robes of crushed velvet the old human swayed while his hands wove through the air. The incantation was more intricate than anything Bertrand had in his own repertoire, and it had cost them 2,000 gold but if this worked, they would be weeks travel from here with no trail for the Valgorian Guard to follow. If the door held, they would all be at a deserted Keep in the Eastern Territories in just a minute ... the door frame burst open showering splinters into the room just as all went white and black, and there was a … the sensation of teleportation was difficult to describe but suddenly Margaret and Ravencroft were most definitely not in a room rented above a tavern in Lothea. They stood on the battlements of a small keep under the night sky, but it was not deserted and Wojak was presently tumbling over the wall with a crossbow-bolt through the eye. Lady Margaret and Doctor Ravenscroft got the distinct feeling that this was a frying pan and fire situation as a couple huge winged things were standing about 50’ away, people are yelling in Gobbley, and that might damn well be the sound of steel ringing on steel …
(OOC: You seem to be on an Eastern wall, North of a confrontation of some kind you cannot see very well because you don't have nightvision)


Butcher's Bill:
Pedat: -150 SDC to Armor, -77 SDC (Grappled/Pinned ... but y'know floating)
Ramsis: -45 PPE, 1 charged stone
**Tiny
**Lefty
**Wrighton
Silhouette: -49 SDC, -25 PPE, -8 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills
Doc:
Margaret:
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Doctor Ravenscroft » Sun May 17, 2020 5:40 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 41/46%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 14; 1d100 = 23
Conditions: Sixth Sense.

Skills: Prowl 1d100 = 69/35% Fail (To make himself unseen by the stuff around him.)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 1d100 = 6/55% Pass (What is the winged creature.)

Ya-Blik wrote:Meanwhile in the Shadow Colonies, Doctor Ravenscroft and Margaret listen to the pounding on the door. “OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE KING!!!” a loud voice commands, and the both of them glance over towards Wojak, the Wizard who had said he could send them away to the South. In dark robes of crushed velvet the old human swayed while his hands wove through the air. The incantation was more intricate than anything Bertrand had in his own repertoire, and it had cost them 2,000 gold but if this worked, they would be weeks travel from here with no trail for the Valgorian Guard to follow. If the door held, they would all be at a deserted Keep in the Eastern Territories in just a minute ... the door frame burst open showering splinters into the room just as all went white and black, and there was a … the sensation of teleportation was difficult to describe but suddenly Margaret and Ravencroft were most definitely not in a room rented above a tavern in Lothea. They stood on the battlements of a small keep under the night sky, but it was not deserted and Wojak was presently tumbling over the wall with a crossbow-bolt through the eye. Lady Margaret and Doctor Ravenscroft got the distinct feeling that this was a frying pan and fire situation as a couple huge winged things were standing about 50’ away, people are yelling in Gobbley, and that might damn well be the sound of steel ringing on steel …



Doctor Ravenscroft watches the wizard fall to his death and immediately panics. The necromancer drops low and begins to strain his eyes against the dark. Trying to see what threats may be about. This place was supposed to be abandoned. Idiot, did you not scry it before hand. Ravenscroft thinks harshly towards the deceased wizard. "Madam, you may wish to seek cover, there is something wrong with our arrival destination." Bertrand says in hushed tones, as he unlimbers his short bow and nocks an arrow, but doesn't draw it back. Damn it all.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft


P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35


Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger


Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 am

Perception: 1d100 = 75 / 21%
JIC d20/d100: 1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 52

Skill Rolls:
Intelligence: 1d100 = 42 / 48% (to get a better idea of what's going on)
Prowl: 1d100 = 27 / 35% (to stay undetected)

Ya-Blik wrote:Doctor Ravenscroft and Margaret listen to the pounding on the door. “OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE KING!!!” a loud voice commands, and the both of them glance over towards Wojak, the Wizard who had said he could send them away to the South. In dark robes of crushed velvet the old human swayed while his hands wove through the air.

Margaret glances over her shoulder at the nearby wooden door. Her heart pounds, almost in rhythm with the soldiers with the sounds of the soldiers trying to force their way into the chamber. "Hurry, old man," she urges Wojak, turning her attention back to the wizard. Or else we're all dead. Seconds later, the door flies open just as Margaret and the two mages are whisked out of sight.

Ya-Blik wrote:… the sensation of teleportation was difficult to describe but suddenly Margaret and Ravencroft were most definitely not in a room rented above a tavern in Lothea. They stood on the battlements of a small keep under the night sky, but it was not deserted and Wojak was presently tumbling over the wall with a crossbow-bolt through the eye.

Teleportation takes its toll on Margaret and she finds herself feeling quite sick. She lifts a gloved hand to her mouth, fighting the urge to vomit as she gains her bearings. As Wojak falls over the edge of the wall, she moves to edge as well, hoping to spot where he might have landed. The low light doesn't help her. Margaret sighs with frustration, and mutters, "2,000 gold...tsk..." She briefly wonders where they are exactly, then the sounds of a nearby fight reaches her ears.

Doctor Ravenscroft wrote:"Madam, you may wish to seek cover, there is something wrong with our arrival destination."

Margaret nods, and tries to keep herself hidden whilst drawing her weapons.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Doctor Ravenscroft » Tue May 19, 2020 1:19 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

Bertrand looks to Margaret and back to where Wojak met his demise. I could summon his corpse... but that would draw attention to us. Maybe climb down the wall and get him. Seems an awful waste of a body. Bertrand thinks before shuffling closer to Margaret. "I may have need of Wojak's corpse, should we climb down after it?" The Doctor says in a hushed whisper. Maybe hold off on casting spells until I know what we're dealing with.

Doctor Ravenscroft closes his eyes for a moment and concentrates on his familiar Gunther. "My friend take a quick flight around so I can see what is going on, stay well away from anything that remotely scares you." The Doctor mentaly commands towards the Raven. The Doctor keeps his eyes closed for several long moments watching the world through the familiar's eyes.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft


P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35


Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger


Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ramsis » Wed May 20, 2020 9:49 am

Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 48
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 18
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 60

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

POST -
Ramsis leaps from the ground, with a curse. Stopping 50 ft up, he aims his stone thrower. His target is somewhere on the ground bhind Graven but hitting his backup goons. As the stone hits, he bellows ”Enough!! Play fair!!” He then uses his flight to dodge any return fire that there may be. ”Wrighton, Help Predat.” Stopping for a heartbeat, Ramsis dives and tries to grab his berdiche. As he completes the dive for his weapon, he aims to his berdiche, or using his body if he misses, for Graven as he rises back up. ”I trust in the will of Tark that the other two beasts will listen.”




ACTIONS -
A1) Shoot Shockwave - Strike: 1d20 = 18 / Damage: 2d6 = 11 to 24' AoE
+shockwave effect - 14+ required to roll w/impact if in AoE / 88% chance of knockdown (3d4 = 8 yards) for things up to 500 lbs / Penalties: 1d100 = 22/ 40% chance of losing handheld items, lose init, -2 APM
A2) Speak to gargoyle 2
A3) Dive for Berdiche / Strike to snatch: 1d20 = 17 /
A4) IF GRAB WEAPON - strike Graven: 1d20 = 17 / Damage: 3d6 = 11
OR
A4) IF UNARMED - strike Graven: 1d20 = 1 / Damage: 1d4 = 2
User avatar
Ramsis
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Wed May 20, 2020 12:06 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

"Did Wojak have the gold on him?" Margaret whispers, thinking to herself that the money is more useful than a dead body. She strains her eyes, hoping to get a better look at the confrontation taking place. "I'm not much of a climber," she admits to the doctor. "Perhaps there are stairs in the opposite direction."
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Predat » Thu May 21, 2020 9:19 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 77 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 75 1d20 = 14

Conditions: Sustain (5 days), Fly as the Eagle; Chameleon, Nightvision;
-Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
--Intimidate: Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
--When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
--Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
--A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Predat's smile is getting bigger. Nothing like wrestling with demons to end the day. Well this is amusing predicament, slowly sinking to the ground with two demons holding on for dear life. In Gobbley, "Okay now it is time to stop being the nice lizard." Pre works on throwing off the Gurgoyles and continues to strike at them with Toothpick. Pre's heart just continues beating even more strongly.

APM: 12
Init: 1d20+6 = 13

Action 1: Dodge to get out of the grapple: 1d20+12 = 16
Action 2: Dodge to get out of the grapple: 1d20+12 = 27
Action 3: Continue to strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 19; Damage: 4d6+27 = 36
Action 4: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 16; Damage: 4d6+27 = 43
Action 5: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 30; Damage: 4d6+27 = 45
Action 6: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 16; Damage: 4d6+27 = 41
Action 7: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 19; Damage: 4d6+27 = 46
Action 8: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 22; Damage: 4d6+27 = 37
Action 9: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 16; Damage: 4d6+27 = 38
Action 10: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 27; Damage: 4d6+27 = 43
Action 11: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 26; Damage: 4d6+27 = 42
Action 12: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 23; Damage: 4d6+27 = 36

Parry: 1d20+14 = 28 1d20+14 = 23 1d20+14 = 31 1d20+14 = 32 1d20+14 = 24 1d20+14 = 17 1d20+14 = 18 1d20+14 = 17 1d20+14 = 30 1d20+14 = 26 1d20+14 = 20 1d20+14 = 18 1d20+14 = 18 1d20+14 = 27 1d20+14 = 23 1d20+14 = 27 1d20+14 = 23 1d20+14 = 31 1d20+14 = 17 1d20+14 = 15
Dodge: 1d20+12 = 26 1d20+12 = 20 1d20+12 = 25 1d20+12 = 15 1d20+12 = 19 1d20+12 = 15 1d20+12 = 15 1d20+12 = 18 1d20+12 = 32 1d20+12 = 16 1d20+12 = 15 1d20+12 = 29
RWP: 1d20+9 = 20 1d20+9 = 17 1d20+9 = 20 1d20+9 = 28 1d20+9 = 16 1d20+9 = 13 1d20+9 = 18 1d20+9 = 17 1d20+9 = 25 1d20+9 = 19 1d20+9 = 22 1d20+9 = 16

Contingency: Pre will continue to dodge to throw of the grapple as necessary.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 40 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
OOC Comments
Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Silhouette » Fri May 22, 2020 11:49 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 11 1d100 = 28
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 85


Rising twenty-five to rest above Ramsis and his gargoyles, Silhouette shakes out her leg as apparent toxins flush her skin and the abnormal taste of copper tinges her tongue as she realizes with a touch of admiration,"Oh, poison?" Before long it turns sour as she inwardly curses,"Twice! Poisoned twice in a month!" She activates Impervious to Poison in defense, though only that it will ameliorate the greater harm. (Identify poison: 66% / 1d100 = 94) (For what she's inflicted with.)

(OOC: Poison reduced by 1/2 potency, so that'll get her a prorated 4 actions remaining due to reduced potency.)

Silhouette prepares for the fight resolving herself to the clear lack of response as she hoped, though she did feel a tinge of regret for mocking Graven. She should have expected the subtlety of the jab would miss the mark. (Resist Damage (-25 ISP) and Strength of the Mind. (-10 ISP)) As she fortifies herself she looks to the woods with her thermal vision, trying to identify anything that isn't Tyral's flying form crossing the cleared expanse between the treeline and walls with unusual means of transport, like flight or a loping gate.

Silhouette uses the Foebane Dagger of Good in hand, turning its power to identify the strongest of the orcs below her. If that orc is not Graven and didn't get tossed down the battlement by Ramsis explosion she will telepathically impart in hopes that it is Algoth in an attempt to turn that one against the fool Graven for attacker her,"Graven fled your enemy without fighting. Ask him of your foes banner, he will not know it's look." Sil wonders after to herself,"Maybe this one will be smarter. Will any orc be smarter? What if they are all complicit in this cowardice?" Inwardly she sighs in frustration,"There are a lot of children out in those woods, I don't really want to have a hand in the death of... No, there has to be one smart orc in charge before this genocide begins!"



Conditions: Armor of Ithan (190SDC AR18), Sixth Sense; Telepathy, Superior, Sustain (5 days), Flight of the Eagle; Thermal Vision(500ft; thermal through 4 inches of all but dirt/stone)
Bill: -49 SDC, -25 PPE, -8 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills
Dodge: +11 (+9 base; +2 Eagle, -1 poison)
Parry: +14 (+10 base; +1 Eagle; +3 Dagger, -1 poison)
JIC Parry or Dodge: 1d20 = 19 1d20 = 14 1d20 = 18 1d20 = 19 1d20 = 3 1d20 = 3
Init: 1d20+5 = 18
Actions: (8) 4
Action 1: Impervious to Poison/Toxin -4 ISP / Rises 25ft to rest above Ramsis and his gargoyles.
(Lowers potency of poison; left with 4 actions after being prorated.) -1 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -1/4 Attacks, -10% Skills

Action 2: Resist Damage -25 ISP (As she fortifies herself she looks to the woods with her thermal vision, trying to identify anything that isn't Tyral's flying form crossing the cleared expanse between the treeline and walls with unusual means of transport, like flight or a loping gate.)

Action 3: Strength of Mind -10 ISP

Action 4: Uses Foebane Dagger of Good power to identify the most powerful enemy below(see ooc tag below)

Action 5: Telepathically accosts the most powerful entity,"Graven fled your enemy without fighting. Ask him of your invaders banner, he will not know its look." Invoke Trust: 70% /1d100 = 39

Cost of powers used: -39 ISP

Impervious to Poison/Toxin
ISP (4)
Range: Self; Duration: 2 minutes (8 melees)
The character can negate the full effects of poisons and toxic chemicals that she has ingested (eaten or drank) or introduced into the bloodstream, as long as he/she has advanced knowledge of its deadly properties. A poison, toxin, or drug which has been unknowingly inflicted (and starting to take effect) can be negated too, but will do half damage or effect before it can be completely negated. Bonuses: Identify poisons: 30%+4% per level of experience; +2 to save vs poisons and drugs.

Foebane
(3x daily)( Enables the user to identify the strongest life force (level/hit points/S.D.C/brute strength) among the enemies before him.)

Resist Damage
ISP: (25) (Rifter 25)
Duration: 5 minutes/lvl; takes 1/2 (S.D.C or direct to Hit point) damage from any fall, impact, punch, bullet, or energy attack, even damage from magic or psionic, after which the biofeedback field absorbs the first 5 (S.D.C. or H.P.) of damage from each attack. Carried items not protected.

Strength of the Mind
ISP (10)
(Rifter 25) 2 minutes/lvl; The psychic gains +10 to P.S., +5 to P.E. and +20 S.D.C. for the duration & Supernatural Strength & Endurance.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ya-Blik » Sat May 23, 2020 11:50 pm

”Escaping Holds”
PFRPG Pg 45: Getting out of a hold requires agility. Both the victim and attacker roll twenty-sided dice and add in their P.P. attribute scores. The person doing the hold also gets to add in all his bonuses to hold and from the P.P. attribute (if any). High roll wins! If the attacker wins, then the hold continues. If the victim wins, then the hold is released and combat can continue.
So Predat’s Roll to Escape was 1d20+25 (his PP)
Conversely the Gurgoyles’ Hold Roll is 1d20+(their PP)+(PP-Bonus)


Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 0016.00
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: North of Hadrian's Cove





Like the most frustrated and wild of riding beasts trying to throw an abusive and unwelcome rider, Predat bucks, spins and reels trying to throw off his back and free himself from the hands gripping his Toothpick wielding forearm. "Okay now it is time to stop being the nice lizard.”. Like a kite thrashing against a tether in a windstorm, the Eandroth tries to whomp and twist the creature on his back off but it squeezes on his neck and helm with 2 arms, legs locked around your body along with what feels like a tail wrapped like a constrictor around your left leg [-25 to SDC] … However the double hands enveloping Predat’s forearms anchor him from rising more than 5 or so feet off the ground however after no small amount of effort (4 APM), Predat manages to throw his assailant off his back and tossing the creature 10 feet through the air along with his helmet. Suddenly un-encumbered by the 1st gurgoyle, the 2nd (attached to Predat’s forearm) swings the eandroth into a wall before he manages to twist free spinning out into the southwest corner to hover and try to regain his bearings.

Looking around Predat sees that the last gurgoyle is standing by the North wall, though he has definite and serious wounds. The 1st gurgoyle (thrown) crouches before the window, a shard of your mask in 1 hand spear in the other. The 2nd gurgoyle (who had Predat by the arm) reaches for a fallen spear just in time for the assassin to sink his blade into its side. It attempts to scramble away but Predat furiously stabs again sinking his blade in to cut deeply. As time closes the eandroth is facing down 2 injured (1 badly) and 3rd who seems largely fine.

Meanwhile up on the roof, Ravenscroft sends his familiar up into the sky to get an aerial view. He sees that there is a river off to the east side with several small boats including one just drifting away from shore. The winged creature, no creatures, to your south are Gargoyles if you are not mistaken. Margaret drops low and draws her shortsword as an explosion blossoms to the southwest some and things go sideways (for someone, because this is not calm). Utilizing the Raven’s keen eyes the Doctor garners a bit of vertigo but he sees there’s a woman flying out about 10 feet or so from the South wall, and a Dwarf with some kind of an odd device alight into the sky to face a group of orcs in chain and splint mail and yells ”Enough!! Play fair!!” Seconds later he motions and something flies into the back of the group followed by an explosion that sends 2 of the Orcs over the south wall.

Silhouette rises higher into the air and activates a psionic power to negate poison as an explosion blooms beneath her. ”Wrighton, Help Predat” calls Ramsis as Silhouette uses her dagger to locate the strongest life force (it is indeed Graven, but only barely above that of the robed Orc with a staff). In response, the priest receives a blank stare and the Gargoyle does not move an inch.


Butcher's Bill:
Pedat: --165 SDC to Armor, -102 SDC, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -45 PPE, -1 charged stone
**Tiny
**Lefty
**Wrighton
Silhouette: -49 SDC, -13 PPE, -47 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills
Doc:
Margaret:
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Doctor Ravenscroft » Mon May 25, 2020 6:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 46/46%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 3; 1d100 = 99
Conditions: None really.

Skills:

The Doctor braces himself to the wall with a free hand as the Vertigo and ensuing nausea of looking through his familiar's eyes washes over him. With his eyes still closed behind the mask he wears, The Doctor speaks in quiet slow measured tones. "I see several Gargoyles and their kin, they appear to be fighting with some adventuring types, They also seem to be fighting Orcs as well. The adventurer dwarf seems to have some want of a fair fight, and now there are more explosions... splendid." The Doctor mentally connects to his familiar. Fly closer to me Gunther, we have need to find a way down from this wall..

Doctor Ravenscroft opens his eyes for a moment and looks to Margaret. "Seems we wound up in the fire after all, but at least as far as I can tell these folk aren't the king's guard hunting for us. They seem to have spell casters or maybe psychics in their group. Should we assist them, or try and flee?"

Doctor Ravenscroft looks around for a safer way off the wall, unlike their departed "companion" Wojak. Occasionally closing his eyes to see if his familiar has found anything.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft


P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35


Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger


Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ramsis » Tue May 26, 2020 7:28 am

Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 34
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 14
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 5

PPE: 39/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Luck Curse
28% - 1d100 = 26
The inflicts the person with bad luck / The victim's normal combat bonuses are all reduced to zero; no bonuses! The character's critical strikes do normal damage (except a natural 20 which always does double damage); a death or ko/stun punch does only 1D4 damage. Kick attacks have a 60% chance of causing the character to trip and fall down (lose initiative and one melee attack). The prowl skill turns into a clumsy roll, making noise every time it is tried, and all other skills are -40%, but only during critical situations. The G.M. can add other minor occurrences of bad luck if he so desires. Note: Only a "remove curse" invocation can negate the effects of this enchantment.
Saving Throw: 14 or higher to save vs magic
Range: (line of sight) and within 30 feet
Limitations: The dark priest can curse as many as 3 people or items.


POST -
Ramsis gets a grin as he watches 2 orcs fly off wall. Reloading, but not charging with PPE, He scans the battlefield. ”Need to figure who is who.” As he scans, he tries to think of a plan. Seeing Wrighton not moving, Ramsis gives himself a mental face palm. ”Duh!! He doesn't know of Predat. He arrived after Predat took off.” With a frustrated grunt, he issues new orders. ”Kill those hit.” He then utters a quick prayer to Tark. ”Tark Curse you!!” Ramsis then throws his hand out in a flourish, ending with him pointing at Graven and his remaining guards with outstretched fingers. ((Luck Curse - 3 targets)). Ramsis issues another command, ”Tiny, Retrieve my spear.”




ACTIONS -
A1) Reload launcher
A2) Issue orders to Wrighton
A3) cast curse “Tark curse you!”
A4) Issue orders to tiny
User avatar
Ramsis
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Tue May 26, 2020 1:19 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 57 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 72
Conditions: Prowling?

Skill Rolls:
Prowl: 1d100 = 44 / 35%

Margaret throws an arm up to shield her eyes from the brightness of the sudden explosion. And as the doctor describes to her what he is seeing through his familiar’s eyes, she decides that this is one fight she ought to stay out of if at all possible.

Doctor Ravenscroft wrote:"Seems we wound up in the fire after all, but at least as far as I can tell these folk aren't the king's guard hunting for us. They seem to have spell casters or maybe psychics in their group. Should we assist them, or try and flee?"


“I’m not sure how the guard would have found us so quickly. I’m not even sure where we are,” Margaret replies with a small frown. “Let’s move away from the ruckus. If we are to join the fight, I suspect you’d be more comfortable in having the late wizard on our side as well.” She tilts her head slightly, indicating a northern path along the keep’s wall. Margaret leads the way, trying to stay low and well hidden. She hopes to find stairs or a ladder that will take her and the doctor to a lower level of the keep.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Predat » Sat May 30, 2020 11:58 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 3 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 35 1d20 = 14

Conditions: Sustain (5 days), Fly as the Eagle; Chameleon, Nightvision;

Predat is simply in rapture mode and is completely focused on the fight. To the Gurgoyles, "Come on let us finish this." Damn Gurgoyles, I better finish these guys off quick, who knows what is going on out there. He just continues going at them with Toothpick.

APM: 12
Init: [dice]1d20+6 = 13[/dice]

Action 1: Continue to strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 28; Damage: 4d6+27 = 45
Action 2: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 31 Crit!; Damage: 4d6+27 = 45 x2= 90
Action 3: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 24; Damage: 4d6+27 = 40
Action 4: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 25; Damage: 4d6+27 = 43
Action 5: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 28; Damage: 4d6+27 = 47
Action 6: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 33 Crit!; Damage: 4d6+27 = 40 x2= 80
Action 7: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 26; Damage: 4d6+27 = 39
Action 8: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 23; Damage: 4d6+27 = 42
Action 9: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 30; Damage: 4d6+27 = 38
Action 10: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 21; Damage: 4d6+27 = 42
Action 11: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 24; Damage: 4d6+27 = 43
Action 12: Strike with Toothpick. Strike: 1d20+13 = 16; Damage: 4d6+27 = 45

Parry: 1d20+14 = 15 1d20+14 = 32 1d20+14 = 33 1d20+14 = 29 1d20+14 = 32 1d20+14 = 23 1d20+14 = 29 1d20+14 = 30 1d20+14 = 25 1d20+14 = 20 1d20+14 = 34 1d20+14 = 22 1d20+14 = 25 1d20+14 = 30 1d20+14 = 21 1d20+14 = 16 1d20+14 = 23 1d20+14 = 27 1d20+14 = 26 1d20+14 = 30
Dodge: 1d20+12 = 26 1d20+12 = 24 1d20+12 = 28 1d20+12 = 20 1d20+12 = 29 1d20+12 = 23 1d20+12 = 19 1d20+12 = 28 1d20+12 = 30 1d20+12 = 13 1d20+12 = 24 1d20+12 = 31
RWP: 1d20+9 = 15 1d20+9 = 13 1d20+9 = 20 1d20+9 = 16 1d20+9 = 20 1d20+9 = 24 1d20+9 = 12 1d20+9 = 22 1d20+9 = 23 1d20+9 = 20 1d20+9 = 26 1d20+9 = 26

Contingency: Pre will continue to dodge to throw of the grapple as necessary.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 40 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
OOC Comments
Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Silhouette » Sun May 31, 2020 5:47 am

JIC: 1d20 = 6 1d100 = 65
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 81



"Shit," Silhouette thinks realizing after her cleansing power begins that she does not feel any less...intoxicated. Casting a cloud of smoke between her and the orcs below Silhouette shouts, "Coward Graven." In answer to the orc's lunging attack as much as a beginning to her words, "He did not fight your invaders, does not even know the look of their banner! Describe it Graven!"

Just to be safe for the moment Silhouette puts an Energy Field around herself floating inside the shimmering bubble as she considers what to do. She wonders, "Where is Predat, hell Tyral?" Glancing off towards the woods she searches for the elf, activity, or anything at all.

Turning back Silhouette telepathically reads the caster orc's mind in a probe,"Are you a witch, priest, learned caster, or are you born with your magic?"

Conditions: Impervious to Poison, Strength of the Mind, Resist Damage, Armor of Ithan (190SDC AR18), Sixth Sense; Telepathy, Superior, Sustain (5 days), Flight of the Eagle; Thermal Vision(500ft; thermal through 4 inches of all but dirt/stone)

Bill: -49 SDC(+25SDC, +5 HP), -25 PPE, -47 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills

Combat post:
Dodge: +10 (+9 base; +2 Eagle, -1 poison)
Parry: +13 (+10 base; +1 Eagle; +3 Dagger, -1 poison)
JIC Parry or Dodge: 1d20 = 7 1d20 = 1 1d20 = 17 1d20 = 13 1d20 = 3 1d20 = 2 1d20 = 10 1d20 = 9
Init 1d20+5 = 10
Actions: 1/2 = 4
Action 1: Cloud of smoke -2 PPE
Action 2: "Coward Graven." Silhouette says in answer to the orc's lunging attack as much as a beginning to her words,"He did not fight your invaders, does not even know the look of their banner! Describe it Graven!"
Action 3: Casts Energy FIeld around herself -12 PPE
Action 4: Silhouette telepathically reads the caster orc's mind in a probe,"Are you a witch, priest, learned caster, or are you born with your magic?" (Note: Thermal vision sees through the smoke.)
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ya-Blik » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:10 pm

“Sil”
Silhouette, please keep in mind the length of statements. I went ahead and did a time recording of your Action 2, and it came out to near 12 Seconds.

Also, please note that this is not as clean of Single-Action event as you seem to hope: Action 4: Silhouette telepathically reads the caster orc's mind in a probe,"Are you a witch, priest, learned caster, or are you born with your magic?"
Telepathy Superior indicates: Grants the ability to hear surface thoughts, or send and receive telepathic messages. However, this superior form of the power gives the character the ability to read deeper or even subconscious thoughts. If the victim fails the saving throw, the psychic will be able to read thoughts on any subject he wants. This can include passwords, names of contacts, the victim's true name, and even skills. Sometimes (40% +3% per level of experience chance) the character will be even able to see or hear parts of memories associated with the thoughts he is reading from the victim. A saving throw should be rolled for each skill/memory/thought that the character tries to read. The character can make one attempt to pull information from the victim for each attack per melee.

For Silhouette to gain access to these thoughts, the topic has to be on your target's mind. It is not just whatever you feel like pulling. If your target isn't thinking about it, then there are neither surface thoughts NOR deeper subconscious thoughts or memories.



Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 0016.25
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: North of Hadrian's Cove





Facing the remaining trio of Gurgoyles down 2 injured (1 badly) and 3rd who seems largely fine Predat challenges, "Come on let us finish this.” A spear from Predat’s right answers the challenge and he tries to parry without success as the head and haft scrape along his cuirass [-24 SDC]. The eandroth rights himself for a lunging stab brings the assassin’s blade to final rest blade deep in the chest of the seriously wounded gurgoyle bringing an end to any further healing … As he pulls his blade out a spear stabs in from Predat’s left and he is unable to parry a savage kick and must roll with its impact to avoid serious damage [-24 SDC]. After a bit more brutal knifework Predat stands, well floats, victorious over a scene of carnage with all of his subdemonic attackers deceased …

Some 10’15 feet from the wall Silhouette hovers with a feeling akin to vertigo and casts Cloud of Smoke [-2 PPE] before shouting out "Coward Graven." In answer to the orc's lunging attack as much as a beginning to her words, "He did not fight your invaders, does not even know the look of their banner! Describe it Graven!" (OOC: See comment above)

An unknown voice yells back through the smoke, "Daft Bitch!!! He was Dead! Killt by lightning and come back!" this is punctuated by a series of randomly shot arrows which she attempts to dodge with mixed success (-15 SDC to AOI). A second unknown voice yells, "Shyaddap don’t tell her Nothin!!!"

With a frustrated grunt, Ramsis issues the orders. ”Kill those hit.” It is very unclear who the Dwarf intends to be killed or hit. He then utters a quick prayer to Tark. ”Tark Curse you!!” Ramsis then throws his hand out in a flourish, ending with him pointing at a cloud of smoke that just puffed into existence ((Luck Curse - 3 targets)). It is unclear if there was anyone affected by entreaties to the Mistress of Web [design]s. Ramsis then issues another command, ”Tiny, Retrieve my spear.” The little gargoylite splits off from where he had been hovering near Silhouette to grab Ramisis’ berdiche and hovers there above the walkway waiting for instructions (on where to bring the item).

Ravencroft and Lady Margaret discuss the wisdom of joining the effort on either (assuming there are only 2) sides as opposed to discretion being the more likely best course. Gunther’s keen eye spots a headless corpse dressed in at the foot of the castle wall at the edge of the river, the body lies in a rowboat that seems to be drifting. Any corresponding head is absent.



Ramsis Please Post Initiative

Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, -151 SDC, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -45 PPE, -1 charged stone
**Tiny
**Lefty
**Wrighton
Silhouette: -49 SDC, -13 PPE, -47 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills [Befuddled: Confused & Disoriented], -15 SDC to AOI
Doc:
Margaret:
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:34 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 69 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 86
Conditions: Prowling?

Skill Rolls:
Prowl: 1d100 = 76 / 35%

“There has to be a way to get down to the lower levels,” Lady Margaret whispers to the doctor from over her shoulder. She continues to move along the battlements as stealthily as possible, searching for a ladder, stairs, or a trapdoor that might lead into the keep. She is sure that her companion can make good use of the wizard’s body, and their gold might be retrieved. There must be some way to get down to him safely. The thought of climbing down a rope makes her shiver. Every few seconds, Margaret looks behind her to ensure that Doctor Ravenscroft is still following. Should he stop, Margaret will pause and ask him, “What is it?”
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Doctor Ravenscroft » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:31 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 44/46%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 4; 1d100 = 69
Conditions: None.

Climbing 1d100 = 93/50% Fail (To climb down the wall without dying.)
Climbing 1d100 = 37/50% Pass (To catch himself if he fails the first roll.)
Climbing 1d100 = 72/50% Fail (To climb down the wall without dying.)
Climbing 1d100 = 71/50% Fail (To catch himself if he fails the first roll.)


Ravenscroft does stop and blinks his vision back to normal. "There is a headless man in a rowboat down below... curious." The doctor says in a hushed tone. I wonder if I could even use that body for animation? Ravenscroft shrugs. "Nothing about it I guess. I will climb down and at the very least retrieve your gold Margaret." the Doctor says as he moves to the edge of the wall and prepares to climb down to do as he said.

Once Doctor Ravenscroft makes it to the ground, either by skill or gravity (and survives). Doctor Ravenscroft will search for Wojak's corpse.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft


P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35


Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger


Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Predat » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:55 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 15 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 20 1d20 = 1

Conditions: Sustain (5 days), Fly as the Eagle; Chameleon, Nightvision

Pre floats victorious as he comes painfully down from a serious high, a high you can't get to with any drugs or booze. The kind of high you can only get by risking life and limb in a test of combat prowess. Those four were pretty capable. I haven't been hurt like this after a fight in a very long time! He will float down and check the bodies for anything interesting including their weapons, he will take what looks interesting, grab his ruined helm, and head out to see what Sil . . . hasn't done. Wonder if she has found her mate yet, as she sure is resistant to killing orcs. I don't think she has the right temperament for this type of work He slowly moves out the window and up, so the chameleon spell will keep him hidden.

Appraise Goods - 1d100 = 39 / 98% (checking Items)

While speaking he will slowly zigzag as he slowly goes up to make it difficult for any archers. "What is going on Sil? There are four dead gurgoyles in that room. Might be time to go report what we found?"
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 40 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
OOC Comments
Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ya-Blik » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:15 pm


Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 0016.50
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: North of Hadrian's Cove





Hovering above a quartet of fallen Gurgoyles, Predat sees a matching number of longspears, doors to the North and West, window to the East. Floating upwards and out into the night air the assassin calls out, "What is going on Sil? There are four dead gurgoyles in that room. Might be time to go report what we found?"

Margaret begins to move away from the massive creature on the battlements North as Dr. Ravencroft opts to try simply climbing down the outer wall. Her attempts at stealth are unsuccessful but she does not appear to draw notice from anyone she identifies and she spies a stairwell down into the keep (and 3 Orcs headed from the roof level to descend). About 9 feet down a 45ft wall, and as he begins to tumble down the sheer face one hand grabs out and finds a ledge, barely more than a fingerhold and the sudden stop nearly rips the Doctor’s left arm from its socket (-4 SDC). The short pause in freefall arrests his drop but only for a moment before falling the last 15 feet to the muddy river's edge with an impact that feels like you were kicked (-8 SDC).

Silhouette’s mind reels in continued confusion and no small amount of pain as a massive gash in her leg pours blood and begins to pool in her boot(?). She hovers facing a cloud of smoke as it begins to spit (wildly inaccurate) arrows. Through the smoke the changeling sees most of the orcs backing away towards the west corner and then North and a lyrical chant in gobbley rises once more entreating Set and Anhur to aid to the Blood Pass Tribe. Thunder rises, a base rumble swelling from the North as though a response to the tympany of shields and wardrums from the southern forest … a forest that seems to have gone quiet.

A crack of lightning splits the sky and hits the ground on the far side of the smoke cloud is suddenly very crowded with nearly a dozen figures (8-10) …
Garg2.PNG
Garg2.PNG (119.8 KiB) Viewed 894 times



Ramsis Please Post Initiative

Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, -151 SDC, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -45 PPE, -1 charged stone
**Tiny
**Lefty
**Wrighton
Silhouette: -49 SDC, -13 PPE, -47 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills [Befuddled: Confused & Disoriented], -15 SDC to AOI
Doc: -12 SDC
Margaret:
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:28 am

Perception: 1d100 = 36 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 18
Conditions: Hopefully hiding from the orcs!

Skill Rolls:
Prowl: 1d100 = 36 / 35%

When Doctor Ravenscroft makes the decision to go over the wall, Margaret gives him an uncertain nod and hopes that she won't find his broken body once she finds her own way down. She cautiously makes her way north along the battlements and she’s soon rewarded with the sight of stairs leading into the keep. Margaret also finds herself in front of three orcs. Her breath catches in her throat at the sight of them. Hoping to stay out of trouble, she quickly looks for a place to hide before she’s noticed (barrels, crates, shadows...anything that she might be able to duck behind), and moves there as quietly as possible.

IF Margaret is spotted by the trio of orcs, she’ll sprint for the stairs and hope to lose them somewhere within the keep.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ramsis » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:36 pm

Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 90
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 2
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 41

PPE: 39/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

POST -
Ramsis gives himself a facepalm. ”Need to issue clearer orders.” With a muttered curse, Rmsis tries again. ”Tiny, to me!” He looks around for the source of the arrows. Noticing the arrows coming out of the smoke, he grins an evil smile and fires a force stone into the cloud. Putting the launcher away on his back, Ramsis sticks out his hand and receives his Berdiche while uttering a quick prayer ”Mistress, bless me!” (( Prayer of power)) Taking a moment to look around, Ramsis lets his dark side out. With a snarl, he gives one command. ”KILL THE ORCS!”

**Tiny
**Lefty
**Wrighton





ACTIONS -
A1) Fire Launcher - Strike: [dice]1d20[/ice] / Damage: [dice]2d6[dice] to 24' AoE
+shockwave effect - 14+ required to roll w/impact if in AoE / 88% chance of knockdown ([dice]3d4[/dice] yards) for things up to 500 lbs / Penalties: 1d100 = 96/ 40% chance of losing handheld items, lose init, -2 APM
A2) put away launcher / speak power prayer
A3) grab Beriche and scan area around cloud
A4) Yell command

[b
Prayer of Strength of the Damned: Success ratio: [dice]40%[/dice]
This ritual endows the priest with dark inspiration and strength: +6 vs horror factor, +2 on ALL other saving throws, +10% to turn dead, +1 to spell strength, +4 damage, +1 to parry and dodge and +8% to summon the Minions of Darkness.
This prayer can only be attempted twice per 24 hour period.
Duration: 9 minutes (36 rounds)
User avatar
Ramsis
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Doctor Ravenscroft » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:16 am

Perception: 1d100 = 35/46%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 13; 1d100 = 9
Conditions: Sixth Sense.

"Oww." Bertrand says before he tries to stand and dust himself off. Not my greatest triumph, but I lived I guess. The doctor thinks, before he moves on to his goal of looking for a particular corpse. Doctor Ravenscroft begins moving towards the area where the ill fated wizard to his fall, to both search him for things of value, but also to make use of his corpse.

If Ravenscroft finds Wojack's corpse, he will search it for things of value, stuffing them into his bags before raising the corpse from dead to undead status as a zombie.

If Ravenscroft doesn't find Wojack's corpse, he will see about retrieving the corpse in the rowboat.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft


P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35


Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger


Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Silhouette » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:56 am

JIC: 1d20 = 191d100 = 95
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 99

Silhouette startles at the flash and arrival of more as she thinks,"They just keep demanding to be punched in the face harder?" Preparing to discard her reservations to kill these orcs Silhouette blinks in surprise at Predat's words wondering,"Four? And leaving..."

Casting atop the middle of the newcomer's Silhouette tries to ruin the bowstrings of the archers as well as disorganize their interest in chasing in preparation for pulling out by casting Firestorm (-36 PPE). Looking to where Predat's voice carries from calls out,"Yes, lets leave now."

Beckoning to Predat and the Dwarf to follow expecting the dwarf to do the same she casts another spell on to blind them from following with Blinding Flash. (-1 PPE).

Firestorm Level 8 Wizard Magic
Range: 90ft + 10ft/level
Duration: Instant
Damage: 1d6/level (9d6)
Saving Throw: Dodge, but the victim must know the attack is coming and must roll an 18 or higher (bonuses to dodge are applicable).
P.P.E.: 30 (36)
This spell creates a fast-flying fireball that explodes upon impact, burning everything within 20ft of the target. The fireball is magically directed and seldom misses. As with the related spell, fireball, damage for this spell is increased by ley lines an nexus points.


Conditions: Impervious to Poison, Strength of the Mind, Resist Damage (kinetic 1/2 -5), Armor of Ithan (190SDC AR18), Sixth Sense; Telepathy, Superior, Sustain (5 days), Flight of the Eagle; Thermal Vision(500ft; thermal through 4 inches of all but dirt/stone)



Silhouette: -49 SDC (+25SDC, +5 HP), -13 PPE, -47 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills [Befuddled: Confused & Disoriented], -15 SDC to AOI

(Contingency, she will fly to follow Predat.)

Combat post:
Dodge: +10 (+9 base; +2 Eagle, -1 poison)
Parry: +13 (+10 base; +1 Eagle; +3 Dagger, -1 poison)
JIC Parry or Dodge: 1d20 = 6 1d20 = 5 1d20 = 6 1d20 = 16 1d20 = 9 1d20 = 10 1d20 = 2 1d20 = 4
Init 9d6 = 33
Actions: 1/2 = 4

Action 1-2: Casting Firestorm on center of newcomers, especially if demons; Damage: Save is dodge 18+ If they know it's coming...they don't? -36 PPE
Action 3: ,"Yes, lets leave now."
Action 4: Casting blinding flash on the middle of newcomers, Save is 15. -1 PPE
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Predat » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:58 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 74 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 73 1d20 = 1

Conditions: Sustain (5 days), Fly as the Eagle; Chameleon, Nightvision

Pre nods even though no one can see him, All that time in the room with those beasts and still no dead orcs out here? What in the Abyss have they been doing? Better we just get back to Llorn and report on these movements. Llorn isn't going to appreciate the east getting invaded by an army of orcs no matter what the pretense. Pre hears Sil call for a retreat and says, "Yes let's get out of here." As they fly away back towards the cave he sees Sill pop off the spell and then the blast. "Nice parting shot, to bad we don't have a bunch more of those." Pre continues back to the cave.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 40 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
OOC Comments
Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ya-Blik » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:51 am

”GM Notes to Players”
** Ramsis, STILL no initiative? :( I strongly recommend that after you post, you go back and look at your dice tags too, those seem to keep going sideways on you.
** Sil, initiative is not 9d6 :wink:
** Doctor, a Zombie is a very particular necromantic spell from Lvl 12 you don’t have yet, so I am going with Animate and Control the Dead, your OCC ability.


Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 00:19:00
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: North of Hadrian's Cove





The voice that called upon Set and Lopnel calls out, “Defend this castle from Non-Orcs!!!” which leads to the bulk of the gargoyle shaped thermal shapes Silhouette sees launching into the air as she conjures forth a ball of flame (which is near blinding to her thermal vision) that shoots forth through the smoke cloud providing her cover and explodes into a large explosion (which is worse -3 Strike/Parry/Dodge for 2 melees). She is not really able to see how many were caught in the blast, and Predat (clutching 4 long spears in 1 hand and his Toothpick in the other) flies up to her right to suggest departure. Silhouette agrees and flies off after him, or what she thinks is him … it might be a visual double from the self-blinding flash, but it is still flying away from the castle.

Ramsis curses himself mentally as other larger gargoyles begin to take flight from the and, hoping there are still Orcs to blow up, fires off an explosive stone down into where enemies were previously situated (with unknown results). He calls out ”Tiny, to me!” summoning his mini-most minion, and receives his Berdiche while uttering a quick prayer “Mistress, bless me!” (No Response). He then sees that Predat is flying off towards the forest with Silhouette a short distance behind.

Margaret inches her way towards the stairwell down into the keep hoping for a way out of the predicament that blasted wizard from the colonies got her into. The Orcs continue to back away from a confrontation to the south where a number of large (troll-sized(?)) shapes seem to be launching into the air. A ball of fire streaks in and creates a firey explosion which prompts the Orcs to hurry the hell downstairs. The Lady is contemplating her options when an a voice next to her quite politely asks in Eastern (OOC: Tyral is still invisible), “Pardon me Ma’am, are you a prisoner? Do you need a lift out of here? It would seem my comrades are flying out” Lacking in other options, Margaret nods mutely and she feels a an arm round her waist and lifting off, “Very well then, grab hold ... If you don't mind my inquiring, how did you come to be at the Castle? And why the curious Mask?” asks the voice as they fly.

Meanwhile, Doctor Ravenscroft realizes that the headless corpse in the rowboat was Wojak and begins to search him for things of value. He finds bloody robes, a broken wand shoved through a belt loop and walking staff, and a rowboat before a flash of fire and light at the south end of the Castle brightens the sky for a moment with the sound of explosions and several figures including what looks like Margaret flying away. Taking a chance, he opts to cast Fly on the small boat and launches it skyward to follow Magpie.

A short time (~3 minutes later) Predat and company touch down at the Cave, with Margaret and the Dr. Skycaptain about 15 seconds behind in a small rowboat.


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, -151 SDC, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -65 PPE, -2 charged stone
**Tiny
**Lefty
**Wrighton
Silhouette: -49 PPE, -47 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills [Befuddled: Confused & Disoriented](15 Minutes), -49 SDC (+20 SDC from Strength of Mind for .50 Min), -15 SDC to AOI
Doc: -15 PPE, -12 SDC
Margaret:


What are you doing?
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:52 am

Perception: 1d100 = 76 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 18
Conditions:

Lady Margaret throws an arm up to shield her eyes from the fiery blast overhead. She takes a few steps back, desperately looking for a place to stay safe in all the chaos. “Damn you, Wojak! You threw us into the fire,” she curses the dead wizard in an unladylike manner. That’s when she hears a voice…

Ya-Blik wrote:“Pardon me Ma’am, are you a prisoner? Do you need a lift out of here? It would seem my comrades are flying out” Lacking in other options, Margaret nods mutely and she feels a an arm round her waist and lifting off, “Very well then, grab hold ... If you don't mind my inquiring, how did you come to be at the Castle? And why the curious Mask?” asks the voice as they fly.


Before Margaret has a chance to think, she feels herself being lifted from the stone battlements and finds herself flying away from the keep. When the voice asks her how she came to be at the castle, she offers a simple reply. “The doctor and I were traveling.” When the voice inquires about her mask, she adds, “Masks are terribly comfortable. Why do you choose to be invisible?”

Once Tyral and Margaret land near the opening of a cave, she tells him, “I thank you for the timely rescue, but you can let go of me now.” After being released, she moves towards the rowboat to check on the doctor. She holds a helping hand out to Ravenscroft. “Are you hurt?”
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Doctor Ravenscroft » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:13 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 86/46%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 7; 1d100 = 81
Conditions: None.


HP: 34/34
S.D.C.: 15/3
I.S.P.: 27/27
P.P.E.: 55/40



Magpie wrote:she moves towards the rowboat to check on the doctor. She holds a helping hand out to Ravenscroft. “Are you hurt?”


The doctor shakes his head. "I've had worse, but I certainly will feel that fall in the morning." Ravenscroft says before accepting Magpie's hand and stepping out of his impromptu escape vehicle. looking at the others present, Ravenscroft clears his throat and speaks. "I am Doctor Ravenscroft. If you need any assistance, I can be of service mending wounds." Ravenscroft looks to Magpie. "I think the coin is still in our fellow's home, but you're free to search him once again if you'd like. I didn't have a long time to be thorough."

Certainly has been an interesting day. Ravenscroft thinks as he waits to see if anyone would like his services.

All the while a large raven picks at the neck hole of a corpse lying in the rowboat. Real classy Gunther. Real classy.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft


P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35


Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger


Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ya-Blik » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:05 pm


--MINI-POST--
Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 00:19:00
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: North of Hadrian's Cove





Magpie wrote:When the voice asks her how she came to be at the castle, she offers a simple reply. “The doctor and I were traveling.” When the voice inquires about her mask, she adds, “Masks are terribly comfortable. Why do you choose to be invisible?”


A confident voice replies with a chuckle, I don't always choose to be invisible but when I do it is to minimize the number of folks shooting arrows at me. That is something I favor for night-time investigations of castles filled with Orcs. You of course may opt for other measures. Or, it could be that you just collect arrows in an unorthodox fashion.” A strikingly handsome elf [PB 25] becomes visible to Margaret around 15 feet above the ground as they descend to the cave's entrance, and his arm uncoils from the small of her back once they have touched down.

He offers a wave of recognition several others (Predat, Sil, Ramsis), "What happened at the Castle? There was a big explosion so I thought I would come back and I seem to have found a Non-Orc who was up on the battlements."

Meanwhile, as the damn boat lands on the ground, Grace exhales a silent sigh of relief under the tarp under which she took cover when Orcs started falling off the ramparts and spears and explosions started raining down from the castle where the bandits she questioned last week claimed to have stashed the stolen diamonds (in a hollow under the 4th step of the 2nd stairwell ...). However a guy had fallen into the boat, then another one in a mask kind-of fell/dove into it before taking her skyward and it had just seemed safer to remain hidden. Peaking out you can see that he is seated with his back towards you, and a woman in an odd birdlike mask is approaching the boat.


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, -151 SDC, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -65 PPE, -2 charged stone
**Tiny
**Lefty
**Wrighton
Silhouette: -49 PPE, -47 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills [Befuddled: Confused & Disoriented](15 Minutes), -49 SDC (+20 SDC from Strength of Mind for .50 Min), -15 SDC to AOI
Doc: -15 PPE, -12 SDC
Margaret:
Grace:


What are you doing?
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:03 am

((Rolls carried over))

Ya-Blik wrote:A confident voice replies with a chuckle, I don't always choose to be invisible but when I do it is to minimize the number of folks shooting arrows at me. That is something I favor for night-time investigations of castles filled with Orcs. You of course may opt for other measures. Or, it could be that you just collect arrows in an unorthodox fashion.”


“I’m not in the habit of collecting arrows,” Lady Margaret says to her invisible rescuer with a small smile. Silently, she hopes that she is telling Tyral the truth.

Doctor Ravenscroft wrote:"I've had worse, but I certainly will feel that fall in the morning."


“May your aches and pains remind you to be more careful in the future,” Margaret chides the good doctor as she helps him to his feet. She frowns as she looks over the boat and Wojak’s headless corpse. Margaret decides against searching for her coin. “No need,” she says to Ravenscroft. “Your bird seems to be picking the wizard thoroughly.” I suppose we all need to eat…

Ya-Blik wrote:"What happened at the Castle? There was a big explosion so I thought I would come back and I seem to have found a Non-Orc who was up on the battlements."


Margaret turns away from the grim scene taking place in the boat, and gives her attention to the others standing by at the mouth of the cave. Her eyes take in the handsome elf, now visible and pointing her out to the others. He has shown his face. I ought to do the same, she thinks, feeling that she owes Tyral somehow for removing her from the keep. With both hands, Margaret pushes the hood of her jacket back, revealing her blonde hair. Then she unties the bird mask and lowers it.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Predat » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 83 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 4 1d20 = 5

Conditions: Sustain (5 days), Fly as the Eagle; Chameleon, Nightvision

Pre nods to Tyral, sets down the spears, and sheathes his knife, "Well Sil decided to let off some fireworks. Not sure if Ramsis added to it or if it was something else. Didn't see how useful it was, but it did make for a nice goodbye!" Damn, I'm bleeding all over the place. Pre pulls out two potions and drinks it down (-2 Healing Potions: 4d6 = 11 sdc restored). He looks over the boat and Tyral's new friends, "Tyral, you going to introduce us to your new buddies?" Regardless of what Tyral says Pre responds, "Predat Tor is my name, retired from the Red Brigade. For better or worse, well worse today, been hanging out with these two," he indicates Sil and Tyral, "for awhile and now Ramsis, more recently. How did you all get dragged into this mess? You know anything more about the Orc army? We need to get back to Llorn and report what we found."
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 40 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
OOC Comments
Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ramsis » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:07 am

Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 96
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 8
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 69

PPE: 39/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Skills -
Brewing 50%/55% - 1d100 = 1/1d100 = 27 make medicinal tea
Use & Recognize poison 41%/33% - 1d100 = 76/1d100 = 81pick up any herbal poison he may find
First Aid 40% - 1d100 = 82 visual exam
Holistic Medicine 55% - 1d100 = 91 find ingredients needed

POST -
Ramsis releases his minions as they near the cave. ”Thank The Mistress for your service. You are free to return home. I will call if i need you again.” He makes sure his familiar is still with him. ”Proximo?? Where are you hiding?” Looking around, Ramsis sees his spider jump off Sil’s pack and scurry over to him. Lowering his hand, Ramsis lets Proximo crawl up to his shoulder.

He finds a large rock. Seeing one nearby, he moves over to it and sits. As he sits and listens, he tries to relieve the aches and knots in his shoulders and legs. He looks over his team with respect and worry. ”Pre is bleeding alot, and noone else seems to be too bad off. First, mistress help me with my friend then we will check on the new ones.” He puts his pack and stone thrower down against the rock, and gets to his feet. ”Pre, my friend. Let me see if my mistress and I can help with those wounds.”

He moves over to Predat. ”May i?” He will then make a visual examination until told yes or no. ”Okay. He looks tough, but definitely took a beating. Looks like claws as well as bladed weapons. My mistress can stop the bleeding, but I am gonna need more than faith for this.” once given the okay, Ramsis will examine Predat closer to assess damage. ”How bad does the other guy look?” Ramsis says with a smirk. After a few moments, Ramsis stops and ;ooks at Pre. ”okay. You have been sliced up pretty good. Most are not too deep, but there are a couple of deep ones. I will do my best, but i think you need an actual doctor. I can will do what i can for now.’ He looks around "But i may be able to use whats here to help. Give me a few minutes.” He rubs his hands together. ”Proximo, i need you to look for some plants for me. *sends mental pictures* Got it? Okay my brother. Go.”

Ramsis looks at Predat. ”Alright my large friend. Just sit and relax. I will try to stop the bleeding while Proximo looks for some herbs I need.” He will gently lay hands on Predat. He will do so as many times a sneeded to stop the bleeding, and soothe aches and bruises. When he is waiting to recharge he will look around a 10 ft area around Predat for any herbs that may be useful. He will also collect form Proximo any thing he has found.

Once Predat is stable, Ramsis will use what he has found to make a soothing tea for everyone, as well poultices and salves for all. The whole time he will listen to the others talk.
User avatar
Ramsis
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Doctor Ravenscroft » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:09 am

((Rolls carried over))

Magpie wrote:“May your aches and pains remind you to be more careful in the future,” Margaret chides the good doctor as she helps him to his feet. She frowns as she looks over the boat and Wojak’s headless corpse. Margaret decides against searching for her coin. “No need,” she says to Ravenscroft. “Your bird seems to be picking the wizard thoroughly.”


The Doctor shakes his head, a soft chuckle coming from under his mask. "Climbing was never my strong suit." When Margaret mentions Gunther, Ravenscroft's head swivels over. "Gunther knock that off, there are guests." The Doctor scolds. Get over here and sit on my shoulder.

Predat wrote:"Tyral, you going to introduce us to your new buddies?" Regardless of what Tyral says Pre responds, "Predat Tor is my name, retired from the Red Brigade. For better or worse, well worse today, been hanging out with these two," he indicates Sil and Tyral, "for awhile and now Ramsis, more recently. How did you all get dragged into this mess? You know anything more about the Orc army? We need to get back to Llorn and report what we found."


The man in the Plague Doctor's gear turns to look at Predat. "We are the victims of... a teleportation mishap. While I'm sure this was the location we were aiming to arrive at, the situation was not." Doctor Ravenscroft points to Wojack's headless corpse. "Our wizardly friend seems to suffered the most for it. Llorn, that's the defacto capital of this land right... Would you mind if we joined you on this trip. Strength in numbers and all." Doctor Ravenscroft says earnestly.

The Doctor looks to Margaret and mildly shrugs. Not what we planned, but not a detriment I suppose.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft


P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35


Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger


Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Predat » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:45 pm

Rolls as above

Ramsis wrote: ”Pre, my friend. Let me see if my mistress and I can help with those wounds.”

He moves over to Predat. ”May i?” He will then make a visual examination until told yes or no. ”Okay. He looks tough, but definitely took a beating. Looks like claws as well as bladed weapons. My mistress can stop the bleeding, but I am gonna need more than faith for this.” once given the okay, Ramsis will examine Predat closer to assess damage. ”How bad does the other guy look?” Ramsis says with a smirk. After a few moments, Ramsis stops and ;ooks at Pre. ”okay. You have been sliced up pretty good. Most are not too deep, but there are a couple of deep ones. I will do my best, but i think you need an actual doctor. I can will do what i can for now.’ He looks around "But i may be able to use whats here to help. Give me a few minutes.” He rubs his hands together. ”Proximo, i need you to look for some plants for me. *sends mental pictures* Got it? Okay my brother. Go.”

Ramsis looks at Predat. ”Alright my large friend. Just sit and relax. I will try to stop the bleeding while Proximo looks for some herbs I need.” He will gently lay hands on Predat. He will do so as many times a sneeded to stop the bleeding, and soothe aches and bruises. When he is waiting to recharge he will look around a 10 ft area around Predat for any herbs that may be useful. He will also collect form Proximo any thing he has found.

Once Predat is stable, Ramsis will use what he has found to make a soothing tea for everyone, as well poultices and salves for all. The whole time he will listen to the others talk.

Pre nods, "Please take a look. Well the 'other guys' were four gurgoyles that won't be a bother to anyone else ever again. It was a pretty good scrape though, one needs to get tested like this every so often, so you know you are still alive." Pre tries not to wince as the priest goes over his wounds. Forgot how nice it was having a priest around, even one that likes spiders. "Thanks for the assist Ram!"

Doctor Ravenscroft wrote: The man in the Plague Doctor's gear turns to look at Predat. "We are the victims of... a teleportation mishap. While I'm sure this was the location we were aiming to arrive at, the situation was not." Doctor Ravenscroft points to Wojack's headless corpse. "Our wizardly friend seems to suffered the most for it. Llorn, that's the defacto capital of this land right... Would you mind if we joined you on this trip. Strength in numbers and all." Doctor Ravenscroft says earnestly.

Pre give a small sharp-toothed grin, "Well that makes for an ugly entrance and yes, Llorn is the capital, so to speak. This journey has been a strange one. Many showing up a departing, but yes, I have no objections to you accompanying us back to Llorn. Where are you all from? And what made you decide to head here of all places?"
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 40 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
OOC Comments
Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:46 am

((Rolls carried over))

Lady Margaret catches Doctor Ravenscroft’s shrug and offers him a small nod in return. I hope you know what you’re getting us into, Bertrand.

“My name is Margaret Strand,” she tells Predat. The false name still tastes strange on her lips, but she ignores the lie and continues on. “The doctor has already introduced himself. We have traveled from the Kingdom of Bizantium,” she admits, although her Northern accent likely already gave that away. Just enough truth… “Wojak was a dying man. We had hoped to find a cure for him in Llorn, but sadly he did not survive the keep.” Margaret looks over her shoulder at the rowboat, then she turns to Ravenscroft. Another lie, I know, she seems to tell him.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Predat » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:13 pm

Rolls carried over

Pre gives the woman a reptilian smile, "Nice to meet you my lady Strand. I am sorry about your compatriot, this can be rough territory for anyone, let alone those not prepared for it." He looks over both, "Well what will you be doing now that your friend has passed? Are you going to head back to Bizantium?" Pre heads to Hey Stupid, Sorry I didn't bring you back and Gurgoyle meat!.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 40 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
OOC Comments
Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ya-Blik » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:45 pm

OOC: Ramsis only gave orders for Tiny to follow him. The other 2 Gargoyles were back at the Castle (and probably are dead by the time you hit the cave).


Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 00.30.00
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: North of Hadrian's Cove





Ramsis mentally reaches out to his familiar, ”Proximo?? Where are you hiding?” Looking around, Ramsis sees his spider jump off Sil’s pack and scurry over to him. Lowering his hand, Ramsis lets Proximo crawl up to his shoulder. He moves to Predat and begins to administer the healing touch (2d4*10 = 30 healed over 10 Minutes). He rubs his hands together. ”Proximo, I need you to look for some plants for me. *sends mental pictures* Got it? Okay my brother. Go.” The spider seems unsure what you really want but proceeds out into the forest (OOC: bad skill rolls and also, Proximo has no skill to identify plants of any kind).

People begin to introduce themselves (discussion happens as outlined), and Tyral offers friendly greetings to the newcomers before, “Teleportation? That can go sideways pretty easily. I myself usually only send inanimate objects off … less personal risk. I do not mind if you wanted to accompany us back to Llorn, though we will be travelling quickly.” As Ravenscroft begins to chastise Gunther, a large brindle colored wolf flies out of the forest to hover about a foot behind Tyral’s shoulder.

Eventually he steps over to Predat and Ramsis to draw what looks like a slashed belt from which hang an ornate dagger in a sheathe, a signal horn, and a couple pouches, “Picked this up … how about you?”

Grace opts to remain hidden under the Tarp in the boat behind Doctor Ravencroft, waiting to determine when or whether to reveal her presence.


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, -121 SDC, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -65 PPE, -2 charged stone
**Tiny
**Lefty
**Wrighton
Silhouette: -49 PPE, -47 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills [Befuddled: Confused & Disoriented for 5.00 Minutes], -49 SDC (+20 SDC from Strength of Mind for 5.50 Min), -15 SDC to AOI
Doc: -15 PPE, -12 SDC
Margaret:
Grace:


What are you doing?
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Silhouette » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:09 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 8 1d100 = 57
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 4

Swooping in a bit outside the cave so as not to startle Petal, let alone the velociraptor Predat calls his mount, Silhouette stretches with her arms behind her head looking around. Sighing she shakes her head and remains floating there as she feels the throbbing in her leg increase at the notion of stepping on it to land. Focusing for a minute she lets her body heal itself to ease the lesser pain of Graven's surprise attack on her, but the greater one, knowing that soon they will return to Llorn and tell them where to find the orcs were still heavy on her as she thinks,"We will tell all about Graven and the orcs journey into the eastern lands." Trying to convince herself that the children fleeing with the rest of the orcs is not her fault past this point she blames him,"Graven should have followed his beseechment for mercy, but no that looks weak doesn't it, you stupid orc?" (Bio-Regenerate 3d6 = 10 S.D.C. after a minute focus.)

Looking around the camp she laughs derisively at herself before landing gently next to Petal giving the mule a stroke down her main and muzzle with both hands as the two newcomers introduce themselves while Pre and Tyral regard them with surprising companionship. As Tyral shows the belt and asks his question of found items Silhouette herself breathes in and out trying to control her anger, fails as she notes the warm mass behind the one calling himself Ravencroft. Her pique rises once more as she utilizes her dagger's foebane power to identify the strength of her foes Ravencroft, Magpie, and the thing in the boat before approaching Pre and whispering overloud,"We have found nothing of the like Tyral, but they have. They are lying about who they are or where they come. They conceal something in hopes of getting one over on us!"

Hissing in the direction of the boat she brandishes her dagger as she points at the craft she says,"There, Ravencroft hides a thing from us!" Frustration with Graven and the orcs heightens her emotion as she threatens at the warm form her magicked vision reveals.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:49 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 21 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 70
Conditions:

Skill Rolls:
Invoke Trust: 1d100 = 96 / 30%

There is a lot for Lady Margaret to take in as the group grows larger. A wolf hovering beside Tyral certainly steals her attention away from Ravenscroft. Her eyes widen at the sight and she isn’t quite sure what to make of him or the rest of the party for that matter. Margaret resists the urge to tie her mask back over her eyes.

Predat wrote:"Well what will you be doing now that your friend has passed? Are you going to head back to Bizantium?"


Predat grabs Margaret’s attention again. “I suppose we will have to decide by the time we arrive in Llorn,” she replies. We can’t go home...not yet, she keeps to herself.

Silhouette wrote:...approaching Pre and whispering overloud,"We have found nothing of the like Tyral, but they have. They are lying about who they are or where they come. They conceal something in hopes of getting one over on us!"

Hissing in the direction of the boat she brandishes her dagger as she points at the craft she says,"There, Ravencroft hides a thing from us!"


Lady Margaret stands still, her back straight, a frown upon her lips. She has no proof! "My name is Margaret, or Maggie if you like. The doctor and I have traveled here from Bizantium by way of a teleportation mishap." Margaret watches Silhouette very carefully, only briefly breaking her stare to follow where Sil points with her dagger. “Our friend? I assure you, he’s dead. Took an arrow and fell from the battlements,” she says, hoping to calm Sil down.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Doctor Ravenscroft » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 15/46%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 13; 1d100 = 56
Conditions: Sixth Sense.

Silhouette wrote:Hissing in the direction of the boat she brandishes her dagger as she points at the craft she says,"There, Ravencroft hides a thing from us!"


Doctor Ravenscroft looks almost startled as he looks around at whatever the obviously crazy woman is pointing at, because it couldn't be him. "What are you blathering about woman, I have hidden nothing from your companion." The doctor says in Northern accented Eastern. Ravenscroft looks directly at Predat. "Is she touched in the head?" Doctor Ravenscroft asks with a bit of concern in his voice. "Or does she not believe that the headless man is dead?"

Doctor Ravenscroft walks over to the boat and shakes the body. "See he's very dead."

Contingency:
If Sil comes at Doctor Ravenscroft, he will take off in the boat rising to a height of 30'.

EP Rolls
I.Q.: 1d6 = 2
M.E.: 1d6 = 3
P.E.: 1d6 = 4
I.S.P.: 1d4*10 = 20
P.P.E.: 1d4*10 = 20
S.D.C.: 1d4*10 = 20
Familiar HP:2d6 = 6
Familiar S.D.C.: 2d6 = 5
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft


P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35


Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger


Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Grace » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:39 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 43 (36%)
JIC: 1d20 = 10, 1d100 = 8

Trust 1d100 = 91 (88%) (to convince woman with knife to put it away)

Meanwhile, as the damn boat lands on the ground, Grace exhales a silent sigh of relief under the tarp under which she took cover when Orcs started falling off the ramparts and spears and explosions started raining down from the castle where the bandits she questioned last week claimed to have stashed the stolen diamonds (in a hollow under the 4th step of the 2nd stairwell ...). However a guy had fallen into the boat, then another one in a mask kind-of fell/dove into it before taking her skyward and it had just seemed safer to remain hidden.


Grace is glad she was able to get away from the orcs and stow away on the boat unseen. Not that it was hard. Grace thinks to herself with a smirk. Hopefully, I can stay hidden until we get to Lorn and then steal away invisibly.

Paranoid woman with knife wrote:Hissing in the direction of the boat she brandishes her dagger as she points at the craft she says,"There, Ravencroft hides a thing from us!" Frustration with Graven and the orcs heightens her emotion as she threatens at the warm form her magicked vision reveals.


Grace sighs to herself when she overhears one of the other women accuse this Ravencroft person of hiding something from her. Well, there goes that plan. Might as well show myself before this idiot starts stabbing the tarp. Coming out from under the tarp, Grace simply says, ”She's referring to me." Nodding at all present, Grace doesn't look abashed about stealing passage on the boat as she continues. ”I was hiding from the orcs and trying to get away from them unscathed. As I'm sure any one of you would have done in my position.” Looking at the woman with the knife, Grace adds, ”You really don't want to wave that thing around. People could get hurt if you're not careful.”
User avatar
Grace
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Predat » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 87 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 58 1d20 = 1

Conditions: Sustain (5 days), Fly as the Eagle; Nightvision

Magpie wrote: Predat grabs Margaret’s attention again. “I suppose we will have to decide by the time we arrive in Llorn,” she replies. We can’t go home...not yet, she keeps to herself.

Pre just nods and says, "Understandable, this is beautiful and interesting contry. Worth staying for a bit, if not longer. Well, we will be heading out soon as we need to report that the Eastern Territory has been invaded by orcs."
Silhouette wrote:...approaching Pre and whispering overloud,"We have found nothing of the like Tyral, but they have. They are lying about who they are or where they come. They conceal something in hopes of getting one over on us!" Hissing in the direction of the boat she brandishes her dagger as she points at the craft she says,"There, Ravencroft hides a thing from us!"

Pre almost rolls his eyes as he feels no threat from them. Seriously, he plays nice as can be with the orcs and brandishes a knife against these few. He sighs, "Do you feel threatened? Do you think the two of us, even in my condition, couldn't handle almost anything that a few individuals could throw at us? And that doesn't even count for what our spider affiliated friend here can do. You treated the orcs, that are invading this territory, better." He looks back at new folks, "If there is anything that you are hiding, might as well show us we have a long way to go before we get to Llorn. Oh and Tyral, I have a liberated a few nice spears and I was hoping you could take a look at them."
Magpie wrote:Lady Margaret stands still, her back straight, a frown upon her lips. She has no proof! "My name is Margaret, or Maggie if you like. The doctor and I have traveled here from Bizantium by way of a teleportation mishap." Margaret watches Silhouette very carefully, only briefly breaking her stare to follow where Sil points with her dagger. “Our friend? I assure you, he’s dead. Took an arrow and fell from the battlements,” she says, hoping to calm Sil down.

Doctor Ravenscroft wrote:Doctor Ravenscroft walks over to the boat and shakes the body. "See he's very dead."

Grace wrote: Coming out from under the tarp, Grace simply says, ”She's referring to me." Nodding at all present, Grace doesn't look abashed about stealing passage on the boat as she continues. ”I was hiding from the orcs and trying to get away from them unscathed. As I'm sure any one of you would have done in my position.” Looking at the woman with the knife, Grace adds, ”You really don't want to wave that thing around. People could get hurt if you're not careful.”

Pre almost smiles, Hiding from orcs and then threatening Sil for calling her out? Either she is really stupid or she is more than she pretends to be. Pre nods to the third newcomer, "Welcome to the party. Who might you be?" He looks at Ravenscroft, "Are you sure that one is dead? Anyone else about, other than a few annoying orcs."

Interrogation Techniques - 1d100 = 73 / 82% (To see if he can pick out who is full of shit.)
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 40 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
OOC Comments
Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ya-Blik » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:05 pm


Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 00.31.00
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: North of Hadrian's Cove





Silhouette touches down and takes a bit of time to concentrate on self-healing before taking out her knife to somewhat vaguely threaten Ravencroft. The Northerner indignantly regards the teen-girl while questioning her logic. Grace reveals herself and Predat points out that Silhouette seems more threatening to a couple random strangers than a group of Orcs who had recently invaded the Territory. Still holding the belt he lifted off an Orc, Tyral looks around from the newcomers to his comrades and back, “Okayyy … well I can take a look at the spears sure.” He absently turns and scratches behind the flying wolf’s ear, “Oh Maggie, Ravenscroft, and new girl?? This is Brago.”

Predat and Grace note that their respective 6th Senses have not gone off indicating any kind of danger, and Sillhouette might notice the same if she was not so befuddled (OOC: player's choice if this occurs to her).


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, -121 SDC, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -65 PPE, -2 charged stone
**Tiny
**Lefty
**Wrighton
Silhouette: -49 PPE, -53 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills [Befuddled: Confused & Disoriented for 4.00 Minutes], -39 SDC (+20 SDC from Strength of Mind for 4.50 Min), -15 SDC to AOI
Doc: -15 PPE, -12 SDC, (Boat can still fly 8.00 Minutes)
Margaret:
Grace:


What are you doing?
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Doctor Ravenscroft » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 12/49%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 17; 1d100 = 14
Conditions: Sixth Sense.

Doctor Ravenscroft is a bit surprised when Grace pops out of the boat he had commandeered. How did I not notice her hiding in there? The doctor shakes his masked head and decides to leave the conversation to the others. Doctor Ravenscroft, begins emptying Wojak of his personal belongings, placing them into his satchel. Not planning on taking him with me, so there is that... though I could take a few of his organs for later use.... sure why not. Doctor Ravenscroft thinks, before pausing. Would that be weird. Likely, so maybe not this time. The doctor considers before continuing his rummaging of the dead wizards belongings.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft


P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35


Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger


Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Predat » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:06 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 94 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 11 1d20 = 7

Conditions: Sustain (4 days)

Pre waits for a response of an introduction or anything. Seem to have caught them flatfooted. Did they not realize they had a living passenger? He looks at Tyral, "I found this belt too. Can you check it with the spears? What do you think Tyral? Should we start to head back tonight? Seems like a good idea with so many unfriendly's about." He starts getting Hey Stupid ready for travel. He looks at Sil and Ram, "So, we escort these lost travelers to Llorn and report in?" Captain De'vaue is going to be pissed about the orcs. Wonder what they'll decide to do?
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 40 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
OOC Comments
Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.

Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Grace » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:40 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 36 (36%)
JIC: 1d20 = 14, 1d100 = 36

Trusting her internal senses, Grace lets herself relax a little. She doesn't completely relax though. She won't be able to do that while the paranoid woman puts the knife away. What is her problem? Looking at Predat, Grace replies, ”I'm Grace. Who might you be?” Grace glances over at Sil and asks Predat, ”Is she always like this?”

Still holding the belt he lifted off an Orc, Tyral looks around from the newcomers to his comrades and back, “Okayyy … well I can take a look at the spears sure.” He absently turns and scratches behind the flying wolf’s ear, “Oh Maggie, Ravenscroft, and new girl?? This is Brago.”


Glancing over at Tyral, Grace seems more interested in the flying wolf. Studying it for a second, Grace smiles at the wolf and says, ”Hello Brago.”
User avatar
Grace
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ya-Blik » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:06 am


Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 00.32.00
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: North of Hadrian's Cove





Silhouette bares her blade and stands accusingly for a moment before a blond woman emerges, she appears a few years older than the Teen-Mystic. Ravencroft's eyes scan from person to person, but he finds no one making inherently threatening movements and so he opts to play a confidence card by kneeling down a bit to shake Wojack's corpse and check it more carefully. The Doctor finds a pouch (containing 1d8 = 4 emeralds, and 200 gold) in an interior robe pocket by the wiazard's chest, and strapped to the interior of his left wrist what appears to be a short (8") dark hardwood wand ...
Image
OOC: Please note that at present, any attempt to use this item should include a 1d3 roll to determine effect.


Tyral nods at Predat in response to his inquiry about a belt, "Sure? No problem, where did it come from? ..."
OOC: I don't remember a belt found by Predat, could someone point me at where it came from?

With some hesitancy Grace forces herself to trust in the fact her danger-sense is seldom wrong, and she gives her name to weapon-laden the reptilian [Predat] who wrapped in a piece of the night sky (cloak of darkness) seems to bear over a dozen weapons, ”Is she always like this?” Glancing over at Tyral, Grace seems more interested in the flying wolf. Studying it for a second, Grace smiles at the wolf and says, ”Hello Brago.”

The newcomers are momentarily surprised by a response directly from the flying canine's mouth, "Hello."

Tyral walks over and takes the quartet of spears and belt from Predat then begins back into a cave, "All of us can return to Llorn via the various mounts, or some of us can fly back and be there by the end of the day, while some remain here and watch the stupid castle for movement. See which way they head, or backtrack along the trail of the ones who were on the approach ... See what course they took, and if there are signs of them being pursued. I will be right back, give me a couple minutes."

Ramsis sees that Sihlouette had a serious looking leg wound and blood was starting to soak through and into her armor's left leg, but that part of the wound has begun to bind closed, still she is a fair way from health.


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, -121 SDC, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -65 PPE, -2 charged stone
Silhouette: -49 PPE, -53 ISP, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -½ Attacks, -20% Skills [Befuddled: Confused & Disoriented for 3.00 Minutes], -39 SDC (+20 SDC from Strength of Mind for 3.50 Min), AOI = Expired
Doc: -15 PPE, -12 SDC, (Boat can still fly 7.00 Minutes)
Margaret:
Grace:


What are you doing?
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Magpie » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:43 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 84 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 5
Conditions:

Grace wrote:”She's referring to me."

Ruin take us all! Margaret curses silently to herself as she watches Grace come out of the boat’s canvas. Shock is written all over the noblewoman’s face. Can this situation get any worse?!

Grace wrote:What is her problem? Looking at Predat, Grace replies, ”I'm Grace. Who might you be?” Grace glances over at Sil and asks Predat, ”Is she always like this?”

“Pleased to meet you, Grace,” Lady Margaret says politely with a small nod of her head. Old habits are hard to break. “My name is Margaret Strand. Doctor Bertrand Ravenscroft.” The false name comes to her easier than before and she introduces her companion with a hand gesture. Then she indicates the dead man in the boat. “And our deceased friend, Wojak. You’re lucky you weren’t killed by those two dropping on your head.” Margaret turns her attention back to Silhouette, but continues to address Grace. “I’m afraid the three of us have surprised this party. They did not expect to find us at the keep.”

Doctor Ravenscroft wrote:Doctor Ravenscroft, begins emptying Wojak of his personal belongings, placing them into his satchel.

“We should take Wojak’s belongings with us,” Margaret tells Bertrand. “His family will want them, I’m sure.” She demands the doctor’s attention, hoping he’ll keep the lie she’s told alive. “We ought to bury him,” she adds with a soft sigh. “It’s the right thing to do.” It would make sense, if he were our friend.

Ya-Blik wrote:The newcomers are momentarily surprised by a response directly from the flying canine's mouth, "Hello."

Margaret is quite impressed with Brago. She has never seen a creature with his abilities before. “Hello,” she says, almost timidly.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25
S.D.C.: 9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Magpie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Postby Ramsis » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:29 pm

Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 85
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 17
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 45

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Skills -
Brewing 50%/55% - 1d100 = 16/1d100 = 56 make medicinal tea
Use & Recognize poison 41%/33% - 1d100 = 39/1d100 = 76pick up any herbal poison he may find
First Aid 40% - 1d100 = 77 visual exam
Holistic Medicine 55% - 1d100 = 90 find ingredients needed

POST -
Ramsis stops working and looks up at the sound of the new person. ’Another one?? I will get to you in a minute.” Ramsis will use as many healing touches as he needs to fix up Predat. Once Pre is stable enough to travel, he will check on Sil.

Approaching her, ”Excuse me lass. If I may?” He indicates her leg wound. Assuming permission, he will gingerly sit her down and start an examination of the wound. ((First aid)) Then he will use his healing touch. When she is stable, he will strast to look for herbs to use in a tea for all of them.

While working on his two teammates, Ramsis listens to the others as they speak. ’A noble lady, a doctor of some sort, and a young girl.” He looks around for his familiar. ”Drat!! Proximo, return to me. I wasn’t thinking when I made that request.” Ramsis does keep his orcin pick close by if needed.

”I have no mount, and can only fly if a spell is cast on me. But I would be agreeable to ride in the boat if that is an option. ‘ He looks around ”Oh My name is Ramsis. I am a humble priest of the Spider mistress, Tark.” He gets a smirk ”If you need any priestly help, the cost is prayers to my mistress. Maybe a small donation.” He lets out a grin and a chuckle ’but the homebrew is free.”

Healing touch rolls:
PREDAT
1d6 = 5
1d6 = 2
1d6 = 2
1d6 = 3
1d6 = 2
1d6 = 2
1d6 = 6
1d6 = 2
1d6 = 2
1d6 = 5

Sil
1d6 = 6
1d6 = 2
1d6 = 1
1d6 = 5
1d6 = 1
1d6 = 6
1d6 = 3
1d6 = 4
1d6 = 2
1d6 = 2
User avatar
Ramsis
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Previous

Return to Fantasy Adventures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron