OCC Chat

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: OCC Chat

Postby Augur » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:35 am

Today is quadrimester day! Expect a bunch of admin-related stuff to go down including:

• XP rewards!
  • A/GM Rating Polls!
  • Forum clean-up! (Restart those long OOC Chat threads, and delete the superfluous threads.)

Players are responsible for rating the A/GMs within a week of the poll being posted, and posting notice that they have voted (in the same thread.)

AGMs are responsible for awarding XP within 1 week of today.

GMs are responsible for creating the rating polls!

Shameless advertising: selling some books here.
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Augur
Admin

Postby Orbital Master » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:06 am

I am behind due to the fact that work just hit me hard (got some OT though) and all other duties have gone into admin, AKA, I'm doing your EXP. This has and will delay my GM post this week. However, you should be getting EXP and a complete post on Friday (I know, a week late, still better than disappearing on you guys).

I also have to do EXP for 3 other groups (one I'm the AGM for, so I must do it, the other three are my GMed groups). So please be patient.
The Lord must have loved the void because he made an awful lot of it.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby Hank » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:21 am

I'm going to bow out. I'm just not feeling much engagement with this game and I don't want to make the rest of you suffer because of that. Please feel free to do what you wish with Hank, I won't be reusing him.
Hank

Postby Orbital Master » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:15 am

I'm sorry to hear that. Wish things turned out differently.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby Sheppard » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:07 pm

So... now that we only have 2 PC's, is the game still going?
Dr. Shep

HP: 26/26
SDC: 21/21

Can-12 EBA Armour: Helmet: 60/60, Arms: 50/50, Legs: 60/60 each, Main Body: 80/20
Modifiers: -6% to mobility and physical skills
Sheppard

Postby Orbital Master » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:34 am

Still going, was waiting on Attila but I guess I can can get a post out tonight :( Work has had me on triple duty past few days and today's my first night off :)

And yes, there is EXP, but again, it's at home awaiting finishing touches. Man, who'da thought that the beginning of June would be a cluster f(beep).
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby Attila » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:03 pm

Posted for Attila. From those skill rolls I think I just made a lot of noise. I don't think I mentioned it in this forum yet, but I decided to drop my GM role for Explorer's Inc and I expect to improve my post rate with the reduction in site responsibilities. That said, we only have two players right now, so I'm not sure this group is currently viable. The story so far is interesting, but we should probably talk about what is going to happen with the group before moving on too much.

For me, I really like the setting and I really like playing Attila, so I'm good to keep the group around if other players join. I don't have the energy level to help with group recruitment, though, so I'm not really offering practical solutions for getting things moving.

I guess I'm just asking for a status update on the group and player situation.
Attila
H.P.: 54/54
S.D.C.: 118/196
Current Conditions: Amplified hearing, Sound recognition and Facial recognition cybernetics, badass
Attila

Postby Sheppard » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:38 pm

I have to admit I'm getting discouraged - the game has barely moved since it started. I do realize that pbp's are slower than RL games, but we've had 20 posts since March? It doesn't bode well for the game's future. Plus, we've had 2 people drop out and one go on long term hiatus (T-Rex). With just the two of us, I'm not sure how viable the game is going forward.

I like Sheppard. I'd actually like a chance to play her. But as it stands, I don't see how the game can survive.
Dr. Shep

Can-12 EBA Armour: Helmet: 60/60, Arms: 50/50, Legs: 60/60 each, Main Body: 80/20
Sheppard

Postby Attila » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Well, she might be able to dodge those hold strikes, but if Attila gets ahold of her, she is not getting away. Three natural 20s on resisting her attempts to break a hold. :shock:

If we keep the game going, would you be willing to do some old xp for Attila OM? Just noticed I haven't had an exp update since 11/2/13.
Attila
H.P.: 54/54
S.D.C.: 118/196
Current Conditions: Amplified hearing, Sound recognition and Facial recognition cybernetics, badass
Attila

Postby Orbital Master » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:36 am

I would like to apologize for the lateness. Work's been killing me with typing and my ex has been having...well let's just call them issues and leave it at that.

But since it's my fault, I'll have to get my ass in gear.

As for Attilla's EXP, I'll see what I can do.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby Orbital Master » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Post coming up tonight. I have BTS to start (post should be done by 7 PST) followed by Roughnecks (post should be up by 7:45 PST) and then you two (post should be up by 8:30 PST). Then I can get my character posts out either tonight or tomorrow.

But for now, gotta get back to work.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby Orbital Master » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:46 pm

And I have yet to do my post. YAY. In all seriousness, I would get ready to sit down to do my GM posts (As orbital Master) when I get calls about legal documents for my ex's Dad that needs to be done all of a sudden. And as stated, last week my screen died. Let's just say, not a good month. Got my computer (laptop) back last night and will be working on a NEW GM post. I said I would take this seriously and I do, but my ex's dad goes to court tomorrow to save his houses and all month he's been bugging me, with last minute needs to file. If you need to contact me, do so over facebook, it's easier and I can answer on my phone with the Messenger ap.
ImageImage
Orbital Master
Game Master

Postby Sheppard » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:05 am

Am I the only one still around? It kind of feels like I am. :(
Dr. Shep

Sheppard

Postby Sheppard » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm sorry, but after everything that's happened, I'm going to have to withdraw from the game.
Dr. Shep

Sheppard

Postby Ford Genet » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:37 am

(This is Attila) Sorry to disappear everyone. I have been procrastinating posts way too much, and I've reluctantly decided to retire from the site. It looks like this game has completely faded out. I apologize for how my delays have contributed to that. Best wishes.
Ford Genet

Previous

Return to Rifts Orbit