No votes
Tatyana
No votes
Tyral
67%

Total votes : 3

Group A Leadership Election

Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:07 pm

Given my sandbox style as a GM and the limitations of pbp as a medium I've decided that you really need to have a formal group leader to expedite group decisions and facilitate keeping the game pace up instead of down. This will be the person I look to first and foremost to make a call during scenes about what you are doing next and the like so choose wisely. And if necessary we can have another vote as needed, so ... don't let powah go to your heads! Feel free to discuss leadership and how you want to handle things both OOCly and ICly, and come to a consensus.

Re: Group A Leadership Election

Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:55 pm

Silhouette is best for group leader because she doesn’t try to kill everything, diplomacy is an option too! Seriously. Just recently she talked an orc and his companions ears off like they were gold! Not a drop the teams blood spilled. You want this golden tongued negotiator leading your group!*

That's not all, she is all about showcasing her allies strengths too! She brings the best out in her friends because she won’t steal the limelight! In fact, it will be like she disappeared! You want this person who won't overshadow your achievements behind you! Pride will flow from her--where spells won't because you are doing so great already and it might draw attention--in support of your every swing as she breathlessly counts the heartbeats before she can dote on you the accolades of her amazement and honors of keeping her alive!

Come live in Silhouette’s castle (tbd) rent free! Just make your bed (hers too if you would be so kind), sweep the floor (don't forget to clean under the furniture), and water the stones from time to time in case of attackers!** Your blood or the enemies, she isn’t picky, you’ve done your part! Free amenities to repair your armor and weapons (tbd), boarding and tack services at the stable (tbd), fully staffed kitchen to have all your favorite meals prepared (tbd) and a fully protected vault (tbd) to store your items while out on adventure so that you’re fully secure knowing no thieves can take your stuff in case of the worst happens! In fact, she will make sure you get home, because home is where your heart is. Where your corpse will be laid to rest with honors and fond remembrance of your sacrifice!***

She has been fighting for life, dishonor, and liberty from the Old Ones since the beginning! And she will make sure the old ones stay away from you and your companions too! Your goals and wishes will be saved for consideration as she drives the group forward towards infamy and fortune, after all the suggestion box is up front by the castles entrance(tbd)! Don't mind the dust, Silhouette takes your ideas VERRRRY seriously and will check it. Eventually!

She is studious, thoughtful of her companions needs, and hasn't gotten inappropriately naked in some time! And most importantly, Silhouette is the best for group leader because she has honey brittle. Just ask her for some and tell her you voted for her! No strings attached, unless you didn't. In which case she has a consolation gift that will leave you breathless with a smile from ear to ear!

And lastly, a vote for Silhouette is a vote for for the honey candy, because of the implications.

*Not to be construed literally. Orc ears are the only bounty worth 100 gold each.
**Defense of the castle(tbd) is mandatory of all residents who accept room and board and implies agreement and is legally binding.
***Death will be considered a breach of the defending the castle clause; acceptance of room and board(tbd) implies permission in perpetuity to animate your cadaverous remains for this castle defense or other unforeseen uses, wholly and partly.
****Nothing will go wrong if you don't vote for her, but there is an implication that things might...

Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:01 am

• If not himself to lead, Tyral could reasonably in-character justify following Predat, or even (though very unlikely given his newness to the team) Ramsis' if he had some vision from his Goddess and that gave a plausible basis.
  • In character, Tyral would be very unlikely to ever follow a human teenager. He might get hired to babysit one, but he would charge alot for the aggravation.
  • Silhouette particularly is impetuous and seems to enjoy aggravating others on the team for her own amusement.
  • OOC, my greatest reservation is that Silhouette does not have a track record for consistent engagement. Over the last year she has declined from being a steady, interesting poster to a Day-6 or later poster, and been responsible for GM posts being delayed.
  • Also, while obviously you cannot please all the people all the time, when it appears one is looking for a way to undermine and preclude others' actions in a surprise end-post (which was not welcome when done to me repeatedly) it significantly undermines others' interest in continuation, and collaborative storytelling.
  • OOC, from my perspective I am looking for a team leader actively engaged in moving towards team objectives. That means talking to and planning things so people understand that their position has been taken into account.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:24 pm

Pre's response right after Sil asks for Pre's vote regarding team leadership, with a toothy grin, "Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha . . . " No one outside of his tribe has ever heard Pre laugh with such genuine mirth. Hey Stupid backs away from him a little frightened. Pre continues while he walks off, "Oh, that was a good one girl. I didn't know you were so funny." He stops for a second holding his clawed hand to his chest, "A teenage hum . . . unning this group. Oh my chest hurts a little . . . damn she's hilarious . . . Let the Elf continue with it, he is not doing badly."

Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:14 am

There doesn't seem to be much life left here, so I'm going to conclude this and declare your self elected Group Leader to be Tyral. Congratulations Tyral, I look forward to working with you to make this group and game enjoyable.

Wed May 06, 2020 6:13 am

Ummm, Didn't tyral's player become GM??

Does that leave only 3 PCs in the party??

in this particular case? it comes down to Sil or Predat as Group leader... I am not knowledgeable enough to be in said position. I will think on my choice as it may come down to my choice to make it official.
Post a reply