Flight Deck: Armory & Requisitions

CPT Zoi Cardea is the commanding officer of the A.D.F.S. Dauntless, one of the two remaining Vigilance Class Carriers in the fleet.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Flight Deck: Armory & Requisitions

Postby Augur » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Supply Department >> Armory & Requisitions

Place your requisitions here.
:!: Most big-ticket items will be returned to Supply post-operations.
:!: If requesting something really hard to get (rarely available, not widely available, etc.) include a Military Etiquette skill roll and Charm/Impress ability rolls as desired.

See here for availability of most items.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Re: Flight Deck: Requisitions

Postby Cairo » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 20
JiC D20: 1d20 = 7
JiC D100: 1d100 = 52

Conditions:

Cairo walks into the Requisitions Dept and spots a mountain of red-headed muscle ahead of him at the counter, **Yikes damn that is a big bastage ... oh he's got to be a Marine ... Lets-see-lets-see-lets-see ... before we get shipped the Fek back out, need to get my Wardog repaired, upgraded plating, maybe add some extra teeth. Oh-and-the wrist-lasers and energy clubs for melee.**

Avvi wrote:After all is said and done, Avvi pulls out his cred and rations cards. "I think there's been some some kind of snafu with my pay and rations, these are empty?! I've been floating in a pod for last few weeks I know I ain't been doing any spending. Know what I'm supposed to do about that?"

The PA Pilot isn't listening in per se, but ... since this seems so damn close to his own situation he'll go ahead and pay unobtrusive attention, **Fragging A bureaucratic red~Fragging tape. They Gypped me outta my Drink-rations from when I did a month as a pirate-slaver-fraking-punching-bag ... If he gets a different line I'll have to see how I can put mine back through.** CJ otherwise waits politely for his turn at the counter or someone else to come volunteer a hand.

OOC: Not sure if there are multiple Quartermasters doling out gear ...
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Current Details
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: Jeans, Longsleeve T-shirt, Boots.

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:32 pm

The quartermaster on duty glances at Avvi's list, dismisses it entirely, and hands Avvi a datapad on which a form is displayed. "Fill this form out; one for each requisition requested. The datapad is Supply-proprietary, so it doesn't leave this space." After an hour or so, Avvi's fingers feel cramped from all the repetitive small-motor work, but the stupid forms have been completed. Once handed over, the quartermaster collates the data from the digital forms into his office's computer. "Okay, Mac. You'll need to come back with a working party or something to haul off all this shit; by yourself it'd take half the day."

The quartermaster sees Cairo come in after Avvi and addresses him. "You need something, sir? The Private here is gonna be busy for a while..."

Code: Select all
[b]A.D.F. Slug-Thrower[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Slug-Thrower-1.png[/img]
[size=85]S.D.C.: 40
Weight: 5 lbs. (2.2 kg)
Cartridge: caseless 12.70 mm
Range: 100 feet (30.48 m)
Damage: 6D6 S.D.C.
Rate of Fire: Equal to the player character's attacks per melee
Payload: 8 round box magazine[/size]

[b]A.D.F. Shipboard Tactical Rifle[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Shipboard-Tactical-Assault-Rifle-1.png[/img]
[size=85]S.D.C.: 75
Weight: 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
Cartridge: caseless 19mm
Range: 500 feet (152 m)
Damage: 1D8x10–slug or 6D6–buck S.D.C.
Payload: 20 round box magazine[/size]

[b]A.D.F. Combat Goggles[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Armor%20PAs%20Robots/Combat-Goggles.png[/img]
[size=85]A.R.: 15
S.D.C.: 25
Features: automatically filters any harmful bursts of light across the spectrum. A nanite-based internal lens layer automatically polarizes and darkens the lenses whenever exposed to light in excess of 35 watts. Can receive and display visual data on the inside of the light emitting polymer lenses.[/size]

Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)

Magazine, STAR (Buck, 20/20)

Magazine, STAR (Slug, 20/20)

[b]Brace of Throwing Knives[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Throwing-Knives.png[/img]
[size=85]Description: 4 ultra-thin throwing knives in a single compact sheath designed for an easy, fast draw.
Damage: 1D6
Length: 4"
Weight: 2 oz. each
Modifiers: +1 to Strike when Thrown by skilled user[/size]

[b]Vibro-Knife[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Vibro-Knife-1.png[/img]
[size=85]Damage: 2D6+3
Length: 1'
Weight: 1 lb.[/size]

[b]A.D.F. Light Armor[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Armor%20PAs%20Robots/ADF-Light-Armor.png[/img]
[size=85]A.R.: 12
[u]S.D.C. by Location:[/u]
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
Weight: 8 lbs. (3.62 kg)
Modifiers: none
[u]Features:[/u]
• Non-environmental
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km) integrated into each arm.[/size]

[b]A.D.F. Marine Armor[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Armor%20PAs%20Robots/ADF-Marine-Armor.png[/img]
[size=85]A.R.: 18
[u]S.D.C. by Location:[/u]
--Helmet: 150
--Arms: 150 each
--Legs: 300 each
--Main Body: 500
Weight: 45 lbs. (20.41 kg)
Modifiers: -20% to physical skills
[u]Tri-Laser Batteries (2)[/u]
• [i]One integrated into each arm of the suit with integrated E-clip.[/i]
• Range: 1,000'
• Damage: 1D10x10 per burst
• Rate of Fire: 3-blast pulse-bursts only, equal to the player character's attacks per melee
• Payload: 30 bursts each
• [i]Integrated E-clip reload requires 5 minutes from a trained technician in an A.D.F. workshop.[/i]
[u]Features:[/u]
• Fully environmental
• Multi-optic & targeting HUD in helmet visor, range: 600 feet (182 m)
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km).
• Robotic Strength Augmentation adds 10 P.S. to user's strength (strength is rated as Superhuman)
• Ship-to-Ship Flight System: Enables zero-G velocity burns of up to 10 G's.
• • Fuel: Metallic Hydrogen, 30 second total fuel capacity
• • Speed: 1 G of burn per second (1 G = 1 map hex per melee of inertia, approx. 865 mph)
• • Save vs. G-LOC (14+) on any single burn beyond 8 G's[/size]

[b]Arismal (Lomaj) Traditional Combat Knife[/b]
[img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/adteeling/TradCombarKnife_zpsth15nwg9.png[/img]
[size=85]Damage: 2D4
Weight: 8 oz.[/size]

Service Uniforms (2)
Dress Uniform
Spare Underwear
Toiletries Kit

Cobalt Grenade (6) [REQUEST DENIED]
Flashbang Grenade (6) [REQUEST DENIED]
Armor Piercing Rounds (AP) (5 mags) [REQUEST DENIED]
Explosive Rounds (EX) (3 mags) [REQUEST DENIED]
Glaser Rounds (GL) (3 mags) [REQUEST DENIED]
Armor Piercing Rounds (AP) (3 mags) [REQUEST DENIED]
Grip Gloves [REQUEST DENIED]
Casual/Civilian Shirt/Pants Combo [REQUEST DENIED]
Prescription Refill: Oxymorphone (100 tabs) [REQUEST DENIED]

GM NOTE: Edit your gear sheet and use the code boxes to copy/paste your approved gear.
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 12
JiC D20: 1d20 = 13
JiC D100: 1d100 = 60

Conditions:

CJ offers the QM a smile as he steps up to the counter. If it's the same guy as last time, he'll offer a handshake as well. "1st SOG is back. I seem to have had the head on my Wardog compromised by a Sniper round and an overgrown fragging reptile ... Looks like they're giving us 1 day to breathe while they rebuild our Albatross. I think we brought it like 2/3 of it back from a tangle with the Brushheads. What's going on round here?? No more riots?"

After getting whatever scuttlebutt he can, Cairo shifts gears to stuff he figures he'll need and some ideas for options, "I need to check stores for a few things before they ship our asses back out into the Void. Need to put in for repairs on my Wardog. The Helmet's gone, the beam lasers burnt out their targetting lenses ... Do you have a pair of Energy Clubs back there? Do you have any STAR's rigged up with a grenade launcher back there? A few grenades (Cobalt, Flashbang, Smoke) ... While I was stuck in quarantine I had a couple ideas float by ... I'm not sure if we have an R&D type department anymore ... I wondered about taking the Marine Armor plating to use on a Wardog, or incorporating some vibroclaws or the energy fields off the Energy Cestus ... The Wardog's teeth are mostly distance but I'd love to round it out a bit."

Field Armorer [70%]: 1d100 = 48 -- To describe potential custom features to implementation
Weapon Systems [70%]: 1d100 = 46 -- To describe potential custom features to implementation

If he's handed a Datapad to submit requests, the PA Pilot holds it casually and a small tentacle emerges from his palm to merges as he begins to access things.

Computer Operations [95%]: 1d100 = 20

When the mountain of muscle [Avvi] requests an assist, Cairo looks over his way, "Whatcha really need are a couple duffle bags. Where do you need to haul your gear to? If it's off near the chow hall I'll give ye a hand."

OOC: The gear that was approved really isn't enough to encumber a guy with a Max. Carrying Weight of 8,600 lbs, you just need a couple bags :wink:
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Cairo wrote:"1st SOG is back. I seem to have had the head on my Wardog compromised by a Sniper round and an overgrown fragging reptile. Looks like they're giving us 1 day to breathe while they rebuild our Albatross. I think we brought it like 2/3 of it back from a tangle with the Brushheads."

The broad-shouldered quartermaster on watch wears a passive face while Cairo talks.
Cairo wrote:"What's going on round here?? No more riots?"

"I'm not a public affairs officer, sir...just handling requisitions. Here's a datapad for you to enter your requisition requests."
Cairo wrote:"I need to check stores for a few things before they ship our asses back out into the Void. Need to put in for repairs on my Wardog. The Helmet's gone, the beam lasers burnt out their targeting lenses."

The broad-shouldered quartermaster on watch wears a passive face while Cairo talks.
Cairo wrote:"Do you have a pair of Energy Clubs back there?"

The broad-shouldered quartermaster punches in a query into his computer. "Yup."
Cairo wrote:"Do you have any STAR's rigged up with a grenade launcher back there?"

The broad-shouldered quartermaster punches in a query into his computer. "Nope."
Cairo wrote:"A few grenades (Cobalt, Flashbang, Smoke)."

Cairo wrote:"While I was stuck in quarantine I had a couple ideas float by. I'm not sure if we have an R&D type department anymore. I wondered about taking the Marine Armor plating to use on a Wardog, or incorporating some vibroclaws or the energy fields off the Energy Cestus. The Wardog's teeth are mostly distance but I'd love to round it out a bit."

The broad-shouldered quartermaster on watch wears a passive face while Cairo talks, then offers some input. "If I recall correctly, the 1st SOG's assets are maintained in Hangar Bay 2, but if you have something for R&D, they're on one of the engineering decks. I wouldn't sweat the former though, sir. It's not like your gear is your responsibility to repair. Just notify maintenance crews about anything damaged in the field, and they'll take care of it."
Cairo wrote:If he's handed a Datapad to submit requests, the PA Pilot holds it casually and a small tentacle emerges from his palm to merges as he begins to access things.

Cairo is indeed handed a datapad in order to translate his verbal diarrhea into a manageable list of requests for the QM's computer.
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:42 pm

OOC: Since the R&D Dept wasn't around when CJ started asking ;) I don't feel too bad.
TGM EDIT: Quite the opposite. Your post spurred its creation; this would have happened anyway as it's been mentioned in the campaign a number of times already, but now we have a location for y'all to see people like Ryden in their natural environment! 8)

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 18
JiC D20: 1d20 = 10
JiC D100: 1d100 = 11

Conditions:

Computer Operations [95%]: 1d100 = 52
Military Etiquette [70% ]: 1d100 = 13

CJ frowns a bit and shakes his head, **Hmmm not the same guy as last time, and definitely not as friendly … **

"Ok then here you go good sir ..." and hands back the Datapad.

2 - Energy Club
    2 - Wrist Laser
    4 - Flashbang Grenades
    2 - Smoke Grenades
    2 - Cobalt Grenades
    2 - Vibro-Knives
    2 - Handcuffs
    1 - Datapad.
    2 - Deck of Playing Cards ***

*** OOC: Not sure if this is the right location but there isn't really a PX or NEX equivalent, so I thought I'd try.
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 am

The QM nods at the list, hands it off to a shipmate who seems to appear out of nowhere, and says simply, "It'll be gathered together in a few minutes, sir. Just to let you know since this is kind of a Supply Department thing, but the Ship's Stores across the fleet have been closed for a few days now...nothing left to sell, ya know? That's why I got an assistant here: transferred."

After about ten minutes, the QM's assistant returns with a large crate filled with (most) of what Cairo was requesting.

Cairo wrote:Computer Operations [95%]: Original post: 1d100 = 52
Military Etiquette [70% ]: Original post: 1d100 = 13
    2 - Energy Club
    2 - Wrist Laser
    4 - Flashbang Grenades
    2 - Smoke Grenades
    2 - Cobalt Grenades
    2 - Vibro-Knives
    2 - Handcuffs
    1 - Datapad.
    2 - Deck of Playing Cards ***

[b]Energy Stun Baton[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/ES-10-Electro-Stun-Hand-Rod.png[/img]
Dimensions: 3 lbs., 2.5' long
Damage: Special--[size=85]Energy clubs either do 3D6+3 damage or stun damage, not both. Stun damage is 1D4 plus the victim must save vs. non-lethal poison. A failed roll means me character is stunned, loses initiative and is -5 to strike. parry, and dodge and skill performance is -10% for 1D6 melee rounds.[/size]

[b]Energy Stun Baton[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/ES-10-Electro-Stun-Hand-Rod.png[/img]
Dimensions: 3 lbs., 2.5' long
Damage: Special--[size=85]Energy clubs either do 3D6+3 damage or stun damage, not both. Stun damage is 1D4 plus the victim must save vs. non-lethal poison. A failed roll means me character is stunned, loses initiative and is -5 to strike. parry, and dodge and skill performance is -10% for 1D6 melee rounds.[/size]

[b]A.D.F. Mini-Lasers[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/ADF-Mini-Lasers.png[/img]
[size=85]S.D.C.: 25
Weight: 1 lb. Each (.45 kg)
Range: 80 feet (24.4 m)
Damage: 2D6 S.D.C.
Payload: 10 shot mini E-clip[/size]

[b]A.D.F. Mini-Lasers[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/ADF-Mini-Lasers.png[/img]
[size=85]S.D.C.: 25
Weight: 1 lb. Each (.45 kg)
Range: 80 feet (24.4 m)
Damage: 2D6 S.D.C.
Payload: 10 shot mini E-clip[/size]

[b]Cobalt Grenade[/b]
[IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Cobalt%20Grenade_zpsjrxjfacq.png[/IMG]
[size=85]☞  Weight: 0.5 pounds
☞  Damage: 3D6
☞  Blast Radius: 15'[/size]

[b]Cobalt Grenade[/b]
[IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Cobalt%20Grenade_zpsjrxjfacq.png[/IMG]
☞  Damage: 3D6
☞  Blast Radius: 15'[/size]

[b]Vibro-Knife[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Vibro-Knife-1.png[/img]

[b]Vibro-Knife[/b]

[u]Datapad[/u]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Armor%20PAs%20Robots/Datapad.png[/img]
[size=85]• This portable computer has a back-lit screen and is capable of of many data processing and sharing functions.[/size]

[b]Smoke Grenade[/b]
[IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Smoke%20Grenade_zpsztrxjtkh.png[/IMG]
☞ Area of Effect: 30' cubic volume in an enclosed space, 15' cubic volume in an open area with increased visibility to horizon
☞ Duration: Dissipates in 5 minutes in an open space, 15 minutes in an enclosed space[/size]

[b]Smoke Grenade[/b]
[IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Smoke%20Grenade_zpsztrxjtkh.png[/IMG]
☞ Area of Effect: 30' cubic volume in an enclosed space, 15' cubic volume in an open area with increased visibility to horizon
☞ Duration: Dissipates in 5 minutes in an open space, 15 minutes in an enclosed space[/size]

Flashbang Grenade [Out of Stock]

Deck of Playing Cards [Not in Stock, see Ship's Store]
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Perception [+2]: 1d20+2 = 18
JiC D20: 1d20 = 18
JiC D100: 1d100 = 79

Conditions:

Cairo thanks the fellow who returns with his crate-o-stuff, "Thank you guys very much. My last ship the Assegai, the QMs kept a lot of that stuff on hand. Still getting used to life on the Carriers." He pulls the Datapad from its package then with a small bit of focus creates a small (2ftx2ft) hovering disc that materializes for him to place the box of stuff onto.

As he wanders back to the 1st SOG Berth, **Hmmmm Door to Door? Just wander around looking for people who're off-duty to see who has books or games I can copy ... better drop off my other gear back ... at home? Bout the closest to it right now but its not like real home.** CJ's boots eventually meander and find their way back

[[ 1st SOG Berth ]]
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Flight Deck: Armory & Requisitions

Postby Cairo » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:17 am

Perception (+3): 1d20+3 = 6
JiC D20: 1d20 = 5
JiC D100: 1d100 = 89

Conditions: Force Disc

A Force-Disc glides along the hallway at a sedate 5MPH, Xanreys seated on it with a duffel bag full of Marine Armor seated next to him, **I'm never walking a significant distance again ... just never hehehehe. I won't even get fat because we're all going to starve to death hehehe**

He glides into the Armory/Requisitions Dept and hops into line (if there is one). At the Counter CJ fires off a smile and puts the Dufflebag up for inspection. He will salute if needed [Military Etiquette [80%]: 1d100 = 48] before speaking, "Afternoon. Lt CJ Xanreys of 1st SOG. We have a Marine Armor that caught some damage during a firefight down in Hangar 1. Needs the blasters recharged too I think. You guys have any trouble down here earlier?" Whichever way the guy answers Cairo nods (& if applicable), "Well its good you weren't hurt, and they never got hold of the heavy stuff you guys keep in the back ...Right?"

OOC: This assumes CJ doesn't arrive to find the aftermath of a slaughter.
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Captain Cardea » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Entering the Armoury, Cairo notices all kinds of indicators of a vicious fire fight. The place is locked down tight with well armed marines, in full battle gear stationed out front and in the requisitions area.

Cairo wrote:"Afternoon. Lt CJ Xanreys of 1st SOG. We have a Marine Armor that caught some damage during a firefight down in Hangar 1. Needs the blasters recharged too I think. You guys have any trouble down here earlier?"

"Thanks Lieutenant," the Sergeant at the arms desk replies. "We've got a big backlog of stuff to do, so don't hold your breath on seeing this again any time soon. We're still doing inventory too, lots of stuff flew out of this room to both sides. It's a real mess."

Cairo wrote:"Well its good you weren't hurt, and they never got hold of the heavy stuff you guys keep in the back ...Right?"

"I can't really share that information, sir." The Sergeant replies politely. "But I will say there are still a lot of small arms unaccounted for and floating around the ship. We may never recover them all."
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Cairo » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Perception (+3): 1d20+3 = 11
JiC D20: 1d20 = 11
JiC D100: 1d100 = 56

Conditions: Force Disc

CJ takes in the evidence of the firefight and heavily armed Marines with consternation and hands off the armor to the Desk-Sergeant, "Well, they don't keep us onboard as much as one might hope, so I might just have to check it back out damage-or-not if the brass deploy us again hehehe. You guys have a good evening."

[[ Crew Deck: Memorial ]]
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:00 pm

Cairo and the 1st SOG's newly minted officer walk into the vestibule attached to the armory. There's approximately fifteen people already present, filling out chits, carting off supplies, and a number of people turning in weapons. After about an hour of mind-numbing boredom, Ryden's allowed up to the counter. He presents his requisition, and those of the rest of his division.

The quartermaster looks up to Ryden. His eyes pause on the shiny new rank insignia at his collar. The quartermaster smirks. "Sir, this is quite the laundry list you've got here. Frankly, some of this is way above my pay-grade to authorize. Still, I think I know who you need to talk to. I'll be right back, sir." A few minutes later the ship's SUPPO, a balding lieutenant commander with a bit of a paunch around his middle, returns to the counter with the quartermaster on duty beside him. He walks to the counter with his eyes never having left the datapad in his hands.

He stands there at the counter until he's scrolled down to the very end of the chit, then makes a few inputs into the datapad. "This addendum is loaded with materiel we just don't have or which is outside the scope of our duties. Like this hacking computer with headjacks...we just don't have anything like that, and the rest of the addendum...well, we certainly have TI optics in stock, and there should be some myomer bundles remaining as well as the various weapon systems, but we don't do the work. We supply materiel to the ship's crew, nothing else. Any such work is the responsibility of the division making the request." The SUPPO leans in to Ryden a bit conspiratorially, "although there are some folks in engineering and other, more technical departments, who have been known to do work for other divisions for certain favors and the like." He straightens back up, tugs down at the overalls bunched around his paunch, and looks back to the datapad.

"The rest of this materiel has already been routed and approved." He cocks a raised eyebrow at Ryden. "Who did you--nevermind--including an allocation of 20 man-hours of flight deck technicians from the Air Boss himself." The SUPPO clears his throat. "Apparently, this small craft, the Osprey, is already detailed to the 1st Special Operations Group, and is to be transferred to Hangar Deck One in a few hours." He signs the chit with a swipe, looks up, and hands the datapad back to Ryden. "Someone upstairs likes you. We're exceptionally busy at the moment, but I can have your requisitioned items available for your men to retrieve by 0800 tomorrow. Those items which don't get physically routed through this office will be transferred to the 1st SOG's parking space on Hangar Deck One at that same time. Good day, gentlemen."

Ryden's Requisition
    Osprey Shuttle
    Parts for upgrades to Osprey Shuttle
    Software for Upgrades to Osprey Shuttle
    Anti-Grav pack for Niall
    Wrist Laser Training for Ryden
    Full Engineering tool suite (including cranes and loaders) for team to refit the Osprey)
    A small number of deck crew to help with Osprey Refit

CJ's addendum to Ryden's Requisition
    Portable Hacking Computer w/ Headjack Connections -- AUGG Pg 151
    Marine Armor Plating for Wardog [@ Least the Marine Armor Helmet]
    Thermal Imaging Optics Upgrade for Wardog
    [PS] Upgrade to Wardog [PS 40]
    Replace Wardog Beam Cannons with Marine Armor Tri-Beam Lasers [OOC: lower damage but faster firing]
    Install Retractable Vibro-Blades on Wardog Forearms [2d6+3, AU Pg 164]

Perform (game mechanics) tinkering work here.

Perform (IC roleplay) tinkering work here.
Augur
Admin

Postby Ryden » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:46 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 14,1d100 = 65

Ryden nods without looking TOO pleased with himself at the SUPPO's comments, especially 20 man hours from the airboss. 'Damn, that's got to be the captain at work!' Without raising his voice above a conversational level only those nearest him could hear, he replies, "I'll get to work on the stuff you can't do then. Anyone in particular you know who might need a favor in exchange for some work? Or at least someone who might know that information." He hands the LT a piece of paper with his email on it. He leans in and quietly adds, "You find yourself needing something, let me know. We do a lot of out of fleet work, and we might be able to get something that isn't contraband back, assuming our undisclosed destination has access to it. Just email me a time to meet in the mess and we'll work it out." Ryden wasn't offering anything untoward, merely to be a off books requisition asset for a man who was already creative in getting his gear. There was little change something on the contraband list would make it through screening, but if he showed up with an extra crate of coffee filters for some reason, there's no reason it should raise any concern. Coffee, he knew, would never make it through the screening process since it would be confiscated by those screening the items they brought back. This is all information the SUPPO would have as well. He straightens and nods as the balding man hands the datapad back to him. "Thank you Commander for all your help. We'll see your people at 0800."

When they leave, Ryden turns to Cairo and anyone else who happens to be along. "Umm, we'll probably have to go through ADP to get the computer then. I would have thought supply would have it, but I'm obviously wrong. I can probably handle that myself. The power armor work is going to require some assistance down in engineering. Why don't you run that down, Fang? Assume you'll have to trade labor for labor or favor for labor. If they ask you for anything off ship, don't promise anything that won't get through quarantine. Food won't, especially anything rare or specialty. If they are interested, you might offer them them the components we're taking out of the Osprey. It'd be different stuff than they are used to and the parts might be of interest to them. Get creative." He grins at the last. "Just make sure it's something we can follow through on in the few days we have."

[to ADP]
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Halko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Percep: 1d20+2 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 14 1d100 = 7

Halko arrives in the armory and steps into line as he fills out the chit to top off his ammo and get his armor repaired. Crap, after all that mess I only fired two rounds. Oh, and the one that jammed on me. I should give my STAR a good cleaning tonight and make sure everything is tip top before we ship out again.

Halko grins as as he spots Brainiac up the line from him, chuckling when the quartermaster walks off and comes back with the SUPPO. He catches a little bit of their conversation before the quartermaster calls him up and he turns over his chit. "Just need some armor repair and a small ammo resupply."

When he's done at the counter Halko hurries over to Ryden.

Ryden wrote:When they leave, Ryden turns to Cairo and anyone else who happens to be along. "Umm, we'll probably have to go through ADP to get the computer then. I would have thought supply would have it, but I'm obviously wrong. I can probably handle that myself. The power armor work is going to require some assistance down in engineering. Why don't you run that down, Fang? Assume you'll have to trade labor for labor or favor for labor. If they ask you for anything off ship, don't promise anything that won't get through quarantine. Food won't, especially anything rare or specialty. If they are interested, you might offer them them the components we're taking out of the Osprey. It'd be different stuff than they are used to and the parts might be of interest to them. Get creative." He grins at the last. "Just make sure it's something we can follow through on in the few days we have."

Halko chuckles to Ryden, "Ah, so we're to start up a black market trade, are we now Sir." He grins again and says, "Frell, If I knew we were going to have to grease the wheels I would have loaded up on stuff when we were at that station. I'm guessing with supplies running so low, we're gonna get a standard order to pickup whatever we can, provided it doesn't interfere with mission priority."

Halko walks along with Ryden for a bit then splits off, "I hope you get what you need from ADP. I'm headed over to the Crow's Nest to see if any of the Wildcard's or 2nd SOG are there. I figure we should give then our thanks." And, maybe, someone will know if Temptress made it through this mess. He gives Ryden a curt salute then turns and heads off to the Crow's Nest.
Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol

Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ryden » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:12 pm

(Rolls held)

Halko wrote:"Ah, so we're to start up a black market trade, are we now Sir." He grins again and says, "Frell, If I knew we were going to have to grease the wheels I would have loaded up on stuff when we were at that station. I'm guessing with supplies running so low, we're gonna get a standard order to pickup whatever we can, provided it doesn't interfere with mission priority."
Halko walks along with Ryden for a bit then splits off, "I hope you get what you need from ADP. I'm headed over to the Crow's Nest to see if any of the Wildcard's or 2nd SOG are there. I figure we should give then our thanks." He gives Ryden a curt salute.

"Oh please don't salute me. Hell, I was answering to you rank-wise a few hours ago. If we're in a formal setting, sure, but otherwise, we're 1st SOG first and foremost. I figure they need good sergeants which is why they kept you at your rank. After we settle down some, maybe you'll get transferred to teach a bunch of newbs the ropes. Good NCOs are hard to find and harder to train. Good corporals are not so hard to find." He smiles lopsided at this. "Hey, find out if the second heard anything at briefing today. If you see Miwa, tell her I said I'm still on for tonight. Don't mention the promotion unless she does first." He grins this time. "And yeah, we're too short staffed to trade shifts, and no one cares about money. What they'll need are goods and maybe services. Keep promises small though. Ideally so it will fit in a pouch of your duty bag. And no contraband or food. There is no way we're getting it through quarantine or that it won't be confiscated. The quieter this is kept, the better." he looks rather serious about the last part. "Or else there will no end of the requests." He shakes his head with a small grin. "Go on, get going." He adds a mock authoritative tone, vaguely reminiscent of Tancredi. "Dismissed."
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Cairo » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Perception (+3): 1d20 = 15
JiC D20: 1d20 = 9
JiC D100: 1d100 = 55

Conditions: None

Cairo nods along idly with Ryden as they arrive down in the Armory to find the folks queued up. The PA Pilot listens thoughtfully to the discussion between the SUPPO and EWO, "Totally understand if we've gotta do the install work, just wanted to make sure we have the parts. Well we very much appreciate your time sir."

Ryden wrote:When they leave, Ryden turns to Cairo and anyone else who happens to be along. "Umm, we'll probably have to go through ADP to get the computer then. I would have thought supply would have it, but I'm obviously wrong. I can probably handle that myself. The power armor work is going to require some assistance down in engineering. Why don't you run that down, Fang? Assume you'll have to trade labor for labor or favor for labor. If they ask you for anything off ship, don't promise anything that won't get through quarantine. Food won't, especially anything rare or specialty. If they are interested, you might offer them the components we're taking out of the Osprey. It'd be different stuff than they are used to and the parts might be of interest to them. Get creative." He grins at the last. "Just make sure it's something we can follow through on in the few days we have."

Standing in the hall CJ nods, "Sounds like a good plan. I'd very much appreciate you checking ADP on that computer. Not as nice as yours but I don't want parity, just want to be able to assist ... I'll take a run at Engineering. Maybe R&D ... but, no promises we can't deliver on, check." He offers a grin to Halko, "We trade in favors and souvenirs. Stuff like teeth apparently hehe ... My best to the Wildcard & 2nd SOG if you catch em."

With both of the others heading off, CJ summons up a Force-Disc and heads down to [[ Engineering Deck: R&D -- PA Maintenance/Repairs ]]
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Gilina » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:05 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 5
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 18 | 1d100 = 30

Current Conditions:
Force Aura (OFF): SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded

After stopping by the berthing and picking up the armor that was damaged, Gilina walks into the Armory and Requisitions. While waiting for her turn, she quickly fills out the proper requisition forms that are required for repairs to her armor, and new equipment. Military Etiquette -- 1d100 = 3 / 74% | Charm/Impress -- 1d100 = 9 / 55% | Invoke Trust/Intimidate -- 1d100 = 37 / 45%

"I'd like to turn in this suit for repairs." She smiles at the man behind the counter. She hands over the paperwork, "I would also like to request the following items."

Requested Items wrote:
  • Stun Baton
  • Kisentite Sword (or Vibro - if it's not available, per AU Revised Kisentite Knives are issued...)
  • Lomaj Knife
  • ADF Mini-Lasers

After receiving her items or not, her comms come across for help.

Cairo wrote:Hey guys, looking for a Control Module panel ... <<SPECS INSERTED HERE>> Any Ideas? Were there any on the Albatross? Can we rig one up? or are we going to have any spares off the Osprey?
Fang

"Excuse me, I'd also like to ask for a Control Module.
" Gilina will rattle off the specs, "It's for an emergency repair for the 1st SOG."

Gilina messages Cairo back, I think I know where I can get one. I'll be on my way as soon as I am done with my requisition. As soon as she can, she heads on over to Hangar Bay 2. Hopefully with the Control Module
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Captain Cardea » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:16 am

Requistions

Gilina wrote: "I'd like to turn in this suit for repairs." She smiles at the man behind the counter. She hands over the paperwork, "I would also like to request the following items."

The supply clerk nods and receives the suit, "We've had a lot of repairs come in today," he says with a have to some large bins being used to sort the work. Going over the requisition form the clerk nods and hands her back a chit, "Those are pretty easy to put our hands on. Frankly, I'm relived you SOG types always have the strangest requests."

Approved Items wrote:
  • Stun Baton
  • Kisentite Sword
  • Lomaj Knife
  • ADF Mini-Lasers

OOC: Can you update you own sheet or do you want me to do it?

Gilina wrote:"Excuse me, I'd also like to ask for a Control Module." Gilina will rattle off the specs, "It's for an emergency repair for the 1st SOG."

The clerk gives a sly, "Emergency repair for the SOG of for Breannan down in Bay 2?". Shaking his head he spells it out, "Look I'm going to tell you the same thing I told her. There's none in stock. We were due for a delivery of parts but it showed up right when the ship went on lock down. They got waved off and are finishing their run through the fleet. Will be a couple of days before they're back here. If you want a control module you'll need to salvage one from somewhere else or hunt down the supply ship - if you do that let me know because there's a bunch of other things on board we could use too."
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Gilina » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:46 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 19
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 20 | 1d100 = 70

Current Conditions:
Force Aura (OFF): SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded

"It's for the 1st SOG. I just got the call from a teammate." She thinks for a moment as to which would be the best course of action, and decides that maybe hunting down the ship would be a better priority for the mission over all. "What was the name of the ship that had the supplies?"

She starts to smile at the challenge that presented to her. The multitude of moving parts, moving in concert to form the outcome she wants to happen. She starts to grab the items the clerk provided her, and strap them on. A former starship engineer turned combat warrior, how did the Gods figure that one out.
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Captain Cardea » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:50 am

Smiling the clerk checks his datapad, "Supposed to be the A.D.F.S. Profit Motive, looks like the next stop was out at the destroyers out on the picket line. You can probably pick it up on I.F.F." He transfers some data to Gill, "Here's a manifest of what belongs to us, about 25 tons in all. Spare parts mostly."
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Corrigon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:03 am

Perception 38% 1d100 = 21
JIC 1d20 = 9 1d100 = 12

Corrigon enters the armoury and flashes the Quartermaster a friendly smile.

"I have orders here reassigning me to the 1st SOG." he explains, maintaining a friendly posture, "Considering the likelihood of combat, I would like to request a few items, please."

1x suit of A.D.F. Standard Armor
1x Battle harness
1 x Tactical Rifle

Charm Impress 60% 1d100 = 43
Military Etiquette 67% 1d100 = 8
Corrigon

Return to A.D.F.S. Dauntless