Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

This is the central setting from which characters travel, and to which they return.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Augur » Sat May 02, 2015 11:16 pm

"MAN DOWN! YOU THERE, ON THE GROUND NOW!" Halko shouts as he approaches. "What is going on here? Who discharged that weapon?"

The man raises his hands and looks at Halko as he approaches. His demeanor and voice are calm and reassuring. Halko immediately trusts this man implicitly. (Failed save) "Corporal, this man needs immediate medical attention. He shot himself, out of despair no doubt. Run and get help. I'll inform the SMO." Jerrick believes every word as if the man were his own father. The slug-thrower in the man's hand doesn't bother Halko at all, and neither do the lapel pins marking this man as a member of psi-ops; this man's word is above reproach. The man proceeds at a normal, if brisk pace aft.

CJ trots up to the downed man and positions himself in the intersection. He offers a hand to help the man up. "Sorry about that, we'll put him on latrines for the next few weeks. Sometimes he doesn't think things through." CJ sees a man at the next junction walking aft and out of sight. There is also a person bleeding on the deck nearby Halko who is standing there.

Gilina flies to the hallway, pauses to assess the situation--the MAA's fine--then flies port to the wounded soldier. "You are going to be all right," she says. He's not going to be alright. Half of his brain is splattered across the deck plates. Her hand touches the man's throat and tries to feel for a pulse. There is none. "Frak this! I'm a mechanic, not a medic!" Turning toward Cairo, she yells, "I'm taking him to medical."

The MAA shakes his head as he gets to his feet. He's apparently been knocked pretty hard. His wits return to him. His eyes widen. He puts the butt of the stun baton in Cairo's chest. "Sir, I said return to..." his eyes catch sight of Halko standing near the body across the p-way. He takes two steps back, unslings his star, and brings it to bear. "All of you, stand down or I will open fire!"

Elsewhere, perhaps on another deck (sounds travels in funny ways aboard ships), a series of gunshots and muffled shouts ring out. Halko hears a quiet ping from the goggles around his neck. It's a text message from Ryden. "Shots fired. Hearing them near the Lounge. Sitrep please. Tancredi's orders are to keep our heads down. I'm currently getting more intel the hard way. You should probably order me to stop. Until you do, however, I'll keep doing what I'm doing."

Image

You're all in a potential combat situation. Post accordingly.

What are your intentions?
Image
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3083
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Sun May 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Perception (+2): 1d20+2 = 16
JiC D20: 1d20 = 13
JiC D100: 1d100 = 54

Military Etiquette [70%]: 1d100 = 30

Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light & Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks)

**Stupid little nit knows we weren't involved in the shooting. Don't hear the scuffle down there, and now he wants to pull a gun on us. Is he hiding what is going on down there? Has his brain been tampered with? ... and where the hell is everyone? There's like 2,000 people on this F'ing ship and no one but us dumbasses comes to check on shots fired?? ... **

Cairo's grin drops off his face like a sheet of water over a waterfall as the MAA draws his STAR and he pulls the Cloak of Darkness onto his shoulders, "Son, you stow that weapon and explain Your orders. You don't want to fire that thing my way, I might lose my damn temper. You Stand Down ...now what are the other shots? D'you know what the hell those are?!?"

CJ will sidestep away if this chucklehead begins firing, then parry or dodge further attacks as he continues to try and talk this guy down. Cairo will then draw his pair of clubs and strike the STAR at the trigger-point, "This is a bad idea, and I encourage you to Stand Down and explain what the frak is going on."

If possible, CJ will parry by closing and smacking at the weapon to keep the MAA's aim from being true.

IF Cairo catches Halko's comments/questions and he is not engaged in fighting off one or more MAAs, he will respond by calling back, "If he's dead, check Name and ID. Then get the same from Psi-Guy ..." before musing **Y'know this guy might be mind controlled ... how the hell do I void that? Don't want to kill him ... does he have cuffs? ... **

Initiative: 1d20 = 4
APM: 5

1 —— Pull on Shadow Cloak while talking to MAA
2 —— Talk/Dodge
3 —— Talk/Draw Energy Clubs (Set to Stun)
4 —— Talk/Strike at the STAR 1d20+12 = 25 , Stun damage 1d4+5 = 8 & ***Save vs. Non-Lethal Poison.
5 —— Strike at the STAR 1d20+12 = 13 , Stun damage 1d4+5 = 7 & ***Save vs. Non-Lethal Poison.

Parry [+15]: 1d20+15 = 251d20+15 = 281d20+15 = 251d20+15 = 271d20+15 = 17

Dodge [+13]: 1d20+13 = 32 1d20+13 = 32

*** A failed roll means me character is stunned, loses initiative and is -5 to strike, parry, and dodge and skill performance is -10% for 1D6 melee rounds.
Last edited by Cairo on Mon May 04, 2015 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Halko » Sun May 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 4
JIC: 10d20 = 132oops 1d20 = 4 1d100 = 98

First Aid 65%=1d100 = 37

The ping from his goggles somehow catches Halko's attention and he lifts the goggles to his eyes and reads the message.

Dropping the goggles back around his neck, Halko slips his baton back into its loop on his belt. He looks around like he's confused and stares down at the obviously dead man. Then at the MAA. Then over his shoulder towards where the psi-ops man went. All he can think about is doing what the nice psi-ops man said to do, "I...I have to get help but... but this guy is dead. Half his brains are scattered across the deck. The Psi-Ops man said he killed himself. He's going to inform the SMO. I have to get help." He looks down the corridor, which ever way is the quickest way to medical then his eyes flick to Cairo, "I....Sir I... What do I do Lieutenant?"
Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Gilina » Mon May 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 14
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 4 | 1d100 = 69

Current Conditions
Force Aura: AR -- 14 | SDC -- 200 | Horror Factor -- 10 | Strength is considered Super Human

Gilina looks at Halko, He doesn't sound right. But he could be wrong about this man. She picks up the corpse and speaks to the Halko, "I'm going to take him to medical. I'll be back when I can." Her body lifts up off the ground, and she flies down the corridor toward medical.

She starts to fly down the hall as quickly as possible. When she hits a corner, she uses her legs to change direction in order to go down a different all. When she gets to medical, she tells the nearest person. "Man down, he needs serious medical attention immediately!"

Initiative: 1d20+9 = 20
AutoDodge (+9 not added in) 7d20:
1, 19, 9, 2, 13, 19, 11
Gilina "Jill" Hassan

HP: 55 (59) | SDC: 98
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills

Constant Effects: Nightvision - 600' | No Penalties while Blinded | Sensitive Hearing (20 Decibels Beyond Human Normal)

Powers:
Extraordinary Physical Prowess / Flight Wingless: 200mph / Force Aura: AR - 14 | SDC - 200 | HF - 10 / Radar: 400' / Physical Perfection / Weapon Melding: Weapon - 10min (Double for 1 weapon) | Armor - 1min


Image
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Augur » Wed May 13, 2015 12:48 pm

Gilina picks up the corpse and speaks to the Halko, "I'm going to take him to medical. I'll be back when I can." She flies down the corridor toward medical.
(Continued at Medical.)

Halko looks down the corridor, which ever way is the quickest way to medical then his eyes flick to Cairo, "I....Sir I... What do I do Lieutenant?"

Cairo catches Halko's question and responds by calling back, "If he's dead, check name and ID. Then get the same from Psi-Guy."

Cairo shrouds himself in his cloak of darkness in front of the MAA. "Son, you stow that weapon and explain your orders. You don't want to fire that thing my way, I might lose my damn temper. You stand down. Now, what are the other shots? D'you know what the hell those are?"

The show of ability coupled with the cool, calm words of authority seem to do the trick. The MAA lowers his STAR. "Sir, I just arrived on scene a moment before you and the others came bursting out of the berthing. There are at least a dozen different firefights happening across the ship, and everything's...it's like...well, everything's just frakking nuts, sir. My response team got orders to secure the air wing commander for questioning, and then when we were en route to his office, we got orders to respond to shots fired on this deck."
Attachments
Berthing-Coup.jpg
Image
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3083
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Sun May 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Perception (+2): 1d20 = 10
JiC D20: 1d20 = 13
JiC D100: 1d100 = 87

Military Etiquette [70%]: 1d100 = 19

Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks)

CJ's mind begins to race, **Shooting all over? The timer on this grenade is counting down unless someone jams a pin back in. Need to get the 1st SOG together and ... Damnit I'm literally packing a pair of Knives for a Gunfight. Halko's pretty safe but my usefulness may be limited. If this is a Coup then having Nova or some Teleporter so we don't end up trapped without a fallback will be important. He's up at the Crow's Nest. If this is a Coup they -- whoever they are -- are going to need to eliminate or turn the current command officers. Do I grab a Wardog from the Hangar? ... Nah ... more stealth. Armor & Radios to get communications going ... is this coordinated with attempts on other ships? Or just here on the Flagship so to speak? ...**

Cairo nods his head towards the intersection where Halko is as an indicator to the MAA which way they are now jointly walking, "Ok so what is your name? And where is the rest of Your Response Team? Are you the C.O.? Where is the Air wing Commander you were supposed to secure? What's his name? Was that him bleeding all over? Or was he the guy walking away? Do the MAAs have an emergency response plan in place for this? What did you guys do for the Rioting? ... Are there dedicated radio frequencies being used? Time for us to draw a line in the sand. "

(OOC: Since he is in Armor & should have a Radio)

As they get up to Halko's position CJ grasps the big guy by the upper arm nonthreateningly, "Planet Arismal to Halko -- come in Halko. 1st SOG needs you back with us ... Where's Psi-Guy? You get a rank? ..." he'll then offer a plainly humorous rebuke, "Awww man and you lost the new Girl ... hot new girls are getting harder n harder to come by. Let's collect her then go put a stop to this foolishness ... [New MAA's Name] you have your STAR, can you lend Halko your sidearm? "

OOC: How big is the MAA guy? CJ has around 300lbs in weight capacity available ...

CJ forms a Force Disc [720 lb capacity] and steps aboard and motions for Halko to join him then looks to the MAA, "Are you a Flier? Hassan was yellin she was going to take that guy to Sickbay so we need to get her. You might be ok to ride on my Disc here if you're as slow as I normally am ... Halko will confirm that's pretty sad ...."

Barring a renewed attack, CJ expects to head for Sickbay via Force Disc. ** Too bad our EWO isn't around. 3-days rations says that lucky-bastard is somewhere private with his girl and he hasn't got a drop of blood free for the brain above his shoulders ... **
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Augur » Mon May 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Cairo wrote: "Ok so what is your name? And where is the rest of Your Response Team? Are you the C.O.? Where is the Air wing Commander you were supposed to secure? What's his name? Was that him bleeding all over? Or was he the guy walking away? Do the MAAs have an emergency response plan in place for this? What did you guys do for the Rioting? ... Are there dedicated radio frequencies being used? Time for us to draw a line in the sand."

The master-at-arms (CJ can see now that the guy's a PFC) just stammers incoherently in response to CJ's barrage of questions.

The MAA looks to be about 200 lbs, maybe a tad more with his gear.
Image
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3083
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Tue May 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Perception (+2): 1d20+2 = 9
JiC D20: 1d20 = 8
JiC D100: 1d100 = 86

Military Etiquette [70%]: 1d100 = 72

Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks)

Cairo restrains himself from slapping the helmeted kid in front of him. "Ok breathe. First Your Name? ..."

CJ summons up his Force Disc for transport, "Climb aboard --Name Given--- ... Now, where is the rest of Your Response Team?" He will guide Mr-Useful-MAA aboard either way.

Cairo glides his Disc up to Halko, "All aboard Backlash ... Planet Arismal to Halko. Need you with me Corporal.

CJ will guide Halko aboard and seat him if needs be, then head for Sickbay to catch up with Hassan. On the way he will pose questions to the MAA one at a time though in the following order, "PFC _______, where is the Airwing Commander you were supposed to secure? What's his name? Was he the guy walking away? Is there a dedicated radio frequency being used for First Responders right now? ... Ok PFC, I am stationing you at Sickbay to assist with Security there. You listen to Doc Link, understood? "

*** Intended Destination Sickbay -- Barring unforeseen events ***
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Halko » Tue May 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 17 1d100 = 28

Halko looks at Cairo has he walks over, his brows furrowed. He glances after Lieutenant Hassan and down the way the psi-ops guy went then back to Cairo. "yeah, yeah. I'm here Sir. Lieutenant Hassan flew off to medical with the dead guy. The Psi-Ops guy was a good guy. Gave me the brake down on what happened. Said the man shot himself. Anyway, Brainiac pinged a text out over the goggles. Says shots have been fired near the Lounge and is asking for info and orders. He also says Tancredi's given orders to keep our heads down. But Brainiac is going ahead and getting more intel the hard way. I'm guessing he's trying to pull hack."

When Cairo asks the MAA to hand over his sidearm, Halko grins and taps his holstered pistol with the energy baton in his hand. "I'm covered there sir, though I'm sticking with the energy baton until we know what's going on. I should be okay without any armor" He grins at the MAA, "Sorry about running you down. I'll but you a drink sometime to make up for it."

Halko listens to the MAA's story and says, "Yeah, I was told there was some weird stuff going on."

If the MAA offers any hesitation about going with them, Halko will say, "We'll get you to medical. Once you're there, if you don't want to figure out what's going on, you can perform security there and keep the wounded from hurting each other."


Tuning back to Cairo as he climbs aboard the force disc, Halko says, "Sir. Nova was headed to the Crow's Nest but if things are weird there, he'll likely be heading back to the berthing for gear or to our stores on the flight deck."
Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Tue May 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Cairo wrote:Perception (+2): Original post: 1d20+2 = 9
JiC D20: Original post: 1d20 = 8
JiC D100: Original post: 1d100 = 86

Military Etiquette [70%]: Original post: 1d100 = 72

Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks)


The PA Pilot breathes a quiet sigh of relief now that Backlash seems to have returned to normal, **Glad to have the big guy at my back, though maybe I should be hiding behind him like a big ass shield ... ** Though still swathed in shadows Xanreys briefly removes his flight-suit's helmet so he can pull up his Goggles, then puts the helmet back on over them.

He's glad Halko's got his sidearm along as he guides the Disc smoothly along the hallways, "Hacking seems like Brainiac's style. We need to get the team together. We'll collect Little-Miss-Attitude, then ... probably the Hangar Bay. Collect gear there, and that should be able to put a line into the Crow's Nest right? ..."

*** Intended Destination [still] Sickbay -- Barring unforeseen events ***
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Augur » Wed May 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Cairo says "Okay, breathe. First, your name?"

The MAA looks puzzled a moment, then responds "Jenkins, sir."

CJ summons up his Force Disc for transport, "Climb aboard Jenkins. Now, where is the rest of your response team?"

"Sir, I have orders, and you're not in my chain of command." A look of sudden realization dawns across the MAA's face "...and I got to get to the air wing commander!"

Halko says, "We'll get you to medical. Once you're there, if you don't want to figure out what's going on, you can perform security there and keep the wounded from hurting each other."

The MAA shakes his head and his jaw hardens. "This isn't up for debate, shipmates. I have a job to do. You get in my way again, and I'll put you both down." He slams home the receiver on his STAR for emphasis and takes off aft at a brisk jog. CJ and Halko can hear him check in with his team via radio.

Halko gives CJ a quick brief. "Yeah, yeah. I'm here, Sir. Lieutenant Hassan flew off to medical with the dead guy. The Psi-Ops guy was a good guy. Gave me the break down on what happened. Said the man shot himself. Anyway, Brainiac pinged a text out over the goggles. Says shots have been fired near the Lounge and is asking for info and orders. He also says Tancredi's given orders to keep our heads down. But Brainiac is going ahead and getting more intel the hard way. I'm guessing he's trying to pull a hack."

Tuning back to Cairo as he climbs aboard the force disc, Halko says, "Sir. Nova was headed to the Crow's Nest but if things are weird there, he'll likely be heading back to the berthing for gear or to our stores on the flight deck."

CJ responds "Hacking seems like Brainiac's style. We need to get the team together. We'll collect Little-Miss-Attitude, then...probably the Hangar Bay. Collect gear there, and that should be able to put a line into the Crow's Nest right?"

The pair swoosh quickly, but very cautiously through the passageways on CJ's force disk. They have to squat while on the disk as the overheads are only about 8' high, and the knee-knockers at every passageway junction force them both to duck further.

Transition to Medical.
Image
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3083
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:52 am

Perception (+3):  1d20+3 = 17
JiC D20:   1d20 = 12
JiC D100:   1d100 = 21

Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers] 

After dismissal from the CIC, Xanreys steps out into the hallway and summons up a Force-Disc. He will check whether Nova is able to get himself to Sickbay (and if not will offer a ride) before returning to the 1st SOG berth with anyone else who opts for a ride. Their trip is much more leisurely than when they sped through the hallways hunting down Mutineers.

Cairo opens the door and steps across the threshhold with an audible sigh. Without ceremony he un-merges from and begins to peel drop parts of the Marine Armor to the floor for 'later' cleanup. To no one in particular he comments, "That stuff held up really well. I think the Plating is much better than on the Wardog, and the Helmet is definitely better. Responsive too, the lasers aren't as big, but they have a faster cycle time so you can fire more frequently than the Wardog can ... I admit to a bit of jealousy."

If Niall shows up, CJ waves "Not sure when you'll be re-charged, but I'm sorry if they make you go fix the stuff I shot up in the CIC hehehe."

By now down to a flight suit, the PA Pilot peels that off as well en route to the showers since it's always better to be first than last. **After this .... drop the armor at the Quartermaster for repairs. Maybe hit the Chow-hall for some paste? .... Mmmm maybe see if there are still protein bars down in our stuff off the Bait-N-Switch ...**
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Niall » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:14 am

Perception: 1d20

JIC: 1d20
1d100

Niall makes his way back to the 1st SOG's berthing after the situation in the CIC resolves. Tired, embarrassed, and sick, both at the unecessary slaughter he'd witnessed (including Pops' death) and at the implications for the future of their species, he drags ass back to his bunk.

Every Arismal death is like a little genocide. We... we have to stop it. We're hemorraghing here. He tosses his toolkit onto his bunk, and strips out of his armor.

Cairo wrote:"Not sure when you'll be re-charged, but I'm sorry if they make you go fix the stuff I shot up in the CIC hehehe."


Niall nods. "I doubt they'll need me for the CIC. I'll be recharged tomorrow, though, and happy to repair whatever's necessary. Maybe I'll swing by the Infirmary in the morning and see if I can't help some."

And then swing by R&D to...

Niall slaps his forehead.

"I almost forgot! We need to collect up those dino teeth you scavenged, and put them on ice! Hopefully it's not too late!"

Niall will grab as many dino teeth as are offered. if anyone questions why, he'll explain: "I'm tired of eating nutrient paste, that's why, and teeth have stem cells, and stem cells can be used... to grow meat. In a month or two we could be eating dino burgers. Thanks to Cairo."

After he gathers what he can, he adds, "Worst case scenario is you get your dino teeth back, and we're stuck with nutrient paste."

He'll grab as many teeth as he can wrangle, and load them into a pack, before heading to R&D. And while I'm there, I'll casually suggest that we collect the DNA of the fallen for future genetic diversity remediation efforts...
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Rolls Carried Forward

CJ hands off his Dino-fang to Crash without a fuss and snags the one from Gyn's bunk as well, "True we could try and wait a few months to grow burgers, or, we could go back to Chandrakant and bag a few with a ship that can handle the cargo. Oh and either take over or blow up the Brush-heads' orbital station ... on principle. I for one think that it would look nice with a Jump-Drive and Frak-the-Empire paintjob. Land everyone a bit more legroom ... But either way. Love the problem solving. )" The PA Pilot grins as Crash heads off to R&D hoping the fellow is successful in his efforts.
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Captain Cardea » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:10 am

Housekeeping
As the 1st SOG makes their way back to their berthing most will find a communication on the message board, and in their personal communications devices from LCDR Nibiru Akeno, Commanding Officer, Special Operations Command.

LCDR Nibiru Akeno wrote:1st SOG: Congratulations, and much thanks, for your efforts during the most recent events aboard the Dauntless. We will conduct a short de-brief of the events in the 1st SOG ]Ready Room tomorrow morning at 09:00. Following the de-brief you will have a short window of downtime while you await your next mission. End transmission.


OOC: There is some business to attend to during this transition time, I suggest posting your character's actions post CIC until the next morning. Then post your arrival in the Ready Room.
User avatar
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 8:53 pm
Location: HU2G - AGM

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:06 am

Perception (+3): 1d20+3 = 13
JiC D20: 1d20 = 6
JiC D100: 1d100 = 56

Hopping out of the shower into the sudden chill, Xanreys hustles back to dress in a fresh flight suit, strap on his boots and pull his goggles to round-his-neck. Whistling to himself, the PA Pilot then begins collecting the pieces of the Marine Armor he's been tooling around in to check its condition [[General Repair and Maintenance [75%]:1d100 = 65]] , and pack into a duffel bag, **If not for the limited firing capacity, this thing would be spectacular ... It needs a recharge and some minor repairs but I not many folks could have gone through at the spearhead of that many fights and be largely unscathed hehehe.**

CJ reviews the Orders from Speckles/Nibiru, **9:00 AM eh? Letting us sleep in hehehe ... I don't know what the next mission is but if the Fleet's still starving and no other SOG has brought back intel like ours, maybe Speckles can be convinced on the Chandrakhant thing. Or maybe we can find an FAR race that's got 1000 square miles on some planet that we can use. But that's too long term. We're starving short term. Dammit I wish we could have tried to grille up a couple of steaks when we were planetside. Then I'd know whether this regret is even valid hehehe ...**

OOC: CJ wasn't on the trip to the Kissent space station, so he would not think of them for potential help.

Pulling his Data-pad he casually merges for a moment to download/copy all video from the Marine Armor during the Coup [Computer Operations [105%(+25% Merged): 1d100 = 48] for later review.

Next he syncs the Data-Pad with his Goggles and the data-feed for 1 of the HUD windows [Computer Operations [105%(+25% Merged):1d100 = 91], CJ kicks a text message out to the 1st SOG:

SOG Chat wrote:Has anyone seen the new Marine that Nova Lost? Nova, Clean bill of health? All, Crows Nest 9PM for Drink to Gyn?


He will slide the data-pad into a hip-pocket, pull on his harness, and grab the bag with armor so he can get it turned in for repairs.

[[ Flight Deck: Armory & Requisitions ]]
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Ryden » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 17, 1d100 = 99

Ryden (and hopefully Miwa) head to the showers after stopping by their respective bunks for a change of clothes. He stuffs the dufflebag with his strike armor and weapons into his locker, to return tomorrow morning after the debrief. What happens in the shower, happens, to include getting clean. Ryden doesn't push for more, but he also doesn't turn anything down. Assuming she prefers her own bunk, he'll give her a massage there, and what happens, happens (to include just giving her a massage). Ryden had already given Crash permission to use his fang for the meat-growth idea, so the engineer would know to grab it.

Later, if he receives the message from Cairo and Miwa is ameanable, he'll go. If not, he'll message him. "I can't make it, but toast him for me too Fang. He was a good one. Toast Tancredi too. And everyone." Some might question Ryden not processing the grief, but in reality he'd already gone through several states of grief already. Like everything, he processed quickly. He knew the enormity of their task would not allow him time to grieve. Besides their next mission would provide time to reflect if he wanted it. Right now the only thing important to him was Miwa and spending non life and death time with her. It made him think of Bodean for a minute and he laughed, but explained it away when Miwa asks.
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

Image
HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Captain Cardea » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Ryden wrote:Ryden (and hopefully Miwa) head to the showers after stopping by their respective bunks for a change of clothes. What happens there, happens there, to include getting clean. Ryden doesn't push for more, but he also doesn't turn anything down. Assuming she prefers her own bunk, he'll give her a massage there, and what happens, happens (to include just giving her a massage). Ryden had already given Crash permission to use his fang for the meat-growth idea, so the engineer would know to grab it.


Miwa is receptive to Ryden's advances and gladly takes the time to de-stress from the situation. Both are happy for the distraction, although relationships born in high stress situations rarely last. Nonetheless, for now all is good. Afterwards, Miwa is open to the idea of hitting the Crow's Nest. Anything to avoid really slowing down or talking about what is happening.
User avatar
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 8:53 pm
Location: HU2G - AGM

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Niall » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:43 am

Perception: 1d20 = 9

JIC: 1d20 = 1
1d100 = 21

Niall slumps into the 1st SOG's berthing once more, having deposited the dino teeth at R&D, with the hopes of growing a new food source for the fleet. On the long walk back to the berthing, his mind had raced, thinking of possible plans to reacquire any Arismal goods, food, or cultural artifacts or ephemera that had been traded off-world, knowing all the while that similar plans were probably already in development, and that a shortage of personnel would probably doom any such plan.

Any plan of it's sort will need to almost be automatic.

He sat on his berth, and began stripping off his armor, and preparing to wash the blood and dirt of the day off. He sat on his berth in his skivvies, and polished his armor clean, before grabbing his shower kit and heading to the washroom.

In the shower, his mind kept racing. I'm sure there were a small handful of Arismal businesses with resources off-world... with martial law... but will need to inventory assets, which takes warm bodies... and how to identify Arismal-owned businesses with off-world? No database available to us... maybe the Felias - No. No need to rely on potentially flawed alien data. They require payment for it, also, and cash is in short supply...

He washes himself, dries off, and changes into fresh skivvies. He sits on his bunk and puts his head in his hands, unable to stop his mind from racing. STOP - maybe go to medical? NO SPOOKS. Done with spooks.

He sighs deeply. debrief tomorrow at 0900. Sleep first. He pulls out his computer, sets his personal collection of music to play through his earpiece, and tries to sleep. Thoughts about curating digital collections of everyone's personal effects eventually lull him to sleep.

He sleeps fitfully, tossing and turning, as his sleeping mind processes the tumult of the previous day. At 0800, his alarm wakes him, and he slips into a fresh uniform. He sits dully on his bunk. willing himself to his feet, to walk to the Ready Room, to face the briefing. To breathe. To just keep breathing, over, and over, and over again. As long as necessary.

There are just a few of us left.

He stands.

No more time for fear.

Afraid, he walks to the door, and heads to the Ready Room.

There's a job to do.
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Ryden » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 17
JIC: 1d20 = 8, 1d100 = 91

Stress is a vast amount of pressure. Pleasure, of the carnal sort, especially when based on mutual survival of deadly stakes and a growing attraction, makes for an excellent release of such pressures. Ryden is rail thin, not that strong, barely agile enough for special operations, but the one thing he has going for him is an intense mental and physical endurance that allows him to go beyond the limits of exhaustion and his own body. This applies to pressure releases as well. Time goes on until both are sated of their need to vent. After this the conversation is equally tense with random bits of philosophy creeping into pop culture references to a thousand different shows and games. And that is just the first twenty minutes. Eventually both decide its time to go to the Crow's Nest. After having another shower (Ryden's this time), Ryden dresses and offers his arm to Miwa. "I'll be your escort milady Red Mage." He grins at the joke, and leads her to the Crow's nest.

[Crow's Nest]
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

Image
HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:52 am

Perception (+3): 1d20+3 = 19
JiC D20: 1d20 = 6
JiC D100: 1d100 = 64

Prowl [50%]: 1d100 = 20

Conditions: Force Disc

Cairo returns to the Berthing to find Niall already in his rack (OOC Not sure of Nova/Halko/Jill), and arrives at the Crow's Nest after a drink of remembrance to the fallen. He'll glide up to his rack and climb in as quietly as possible, shutting the partition for quiet and privacy. In the morning, he'll rise around 6:00 AM to grab breakfast without waking anyone.

<<Yawn>> **... Briefing day. Paste for breakfast then ... I dunno whatever. Probably more hurry up & wait. I wish I'd been able to find a deck of cards like Bodean had. Maybe someone has a video-poker program or ... maybe I can bug Brainiac to whip up a program. Nah, don't want to cut into his time with his lady. Shouldn't be too hard to do a randomizing program, then ... **

After stopping by the 'Chow-Hall' he heads for the [[ 1st SOG Ready Room ]] ...
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Halko » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Percep: 1d20+2 = 13
JIC: 1d20 = 20 1d100 = 16

Halko drags into the berthing after helping Nova get to and from Medical. As he peels off his armor and weapons he looks around at any others that might be there and says, "Medical was nuts. Way to many people reporting with injuries. Frak that Jakartha. The stupid son of a trall should have worked to unify us instead of grasping for power. Fang, I am so glad you misted his head. Try and mind frak your way outta that dumb ass."

Finished stripping down and venting, Halko hits the showers before he falls into his bunk and passes out for the night. Thoughts of Lieutenant Faux flicker through his head as his consciousness slips away.

In the morning Halko dresses out and swings by the mess hall. Picking up his ration of nutrient paste and some kind of cracker, that's likely made from dried nutrient paste, he quickly eats. Yum, flavorless today. At least the textures are different. Realizing what he just thought, Halko grins to himself as he remembers his mothers attempts to teach him to cook. Rebounding after a good night's sleep, Halko doesn't dwell on the present state of Arismal and all the dead, he just savors the memory as he hurries off to the briefing.

To the Ready Room
Last edited by Halko on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Gilina » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 15
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 6 | 1d100 = 1

Current Conditions:
Force Aura (Off): SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded


Gilina finally wanders into the 1st SOG Berthing room. She walks quietly to her bunk, grabbing some fresh clothes and heading to the showers. Leaning her rifle against the wall, but near her, she gets out of her armor and proceeds to shower. Wary of anyone coming in and trying to kill her. I can't believe he tried to kill me. I know it was mind control, but wouldn't it be from his subconscious that they pull from?

"Agh!" she blurts out as hot water pours down her skin. I can't let the fear rule my life! saying the words with conviction. She gets out, dries off and dressed then heads to her bunk. Her rifle in her hands, she cradles it as she sits on her bunk. Nodding off and waking up, waiting for Niall to come after her again. Or worse, other members of the team that were mind fracked.

As people start to wake up, she acknowledges them, and proceeds to move about, albeit slow. But definitely methodical
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Ryden » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 13,1d100 = 93

(this takes place after the long meeting in the ready room)

Later, after that fateful meeting and after stopping by the PX for his rank insignia, Ryden comes back to the berthing and pulls a small notebook and pen out of his locker. He traces the officer's rank insignia onto a page after some writing, near the top of the page. He writes the date. The most recent entry was before the planet blew up. Tucked into the front cover is a picture of himself as an infant on his mother's back. The inscription was a sappy one, but it always made him smile. "I keep trying mom. I keep trying," he says softly to no one. He writes in precise lettering of the events that led up to today. As someone who consumes data obsessively, having a written record was important. "Important things need to be written down. An EMP can't destroy paper records." His father had said it when he gave him the journal. He had asked it remain an open letter to his two parents. When they got together, they would swap stories. Flipping back through the pages, Ryden sees letters about his time in primary school, university, military training, and even the day he was accepted into the SOGCOM. It had meant a lot to him and his parents. A few other letters are after that, but none of any great importance. Bitching mostly. He turns back to the mostly blank page and begins writing.

    Mom & Dad,
    I wanted to let you guys know a few things. First, our planet is gone. The Atorian Empire felt threatened by us and blew up the entire planet. We're bringing the hurt to them where we can, but things are tense. We just had a coup attempt by members of the Admiralty Board. That's the only remaining government we have left. Planetary Council is gone, of course.
    But it's not all bad. I have some incredible teammates and they really acknowledge the place I have among them. Command gave me a commission! Can you imagine me, an officer? I still can't. Perhaps more amazing is this woman I met, Miwa. She reminds me of mom some. Smart as hell and not going to take any of my crap. Still, she gets me in ways that most don't. Considering how few of us remain, that's a big deal. I'm trying not to screw it up. Yes Dad, I remember your advice and I plan on following it. Of course Mom, you know I will.
    You're both gone and I can still hear you clearly. Near photographic memory has its perks I guess. I wish I could let you meet her. Not for my sake, but yours and hers. I think she'd like you guys. I know you'd like her.
    I have that picture you gave me Mom. I'll always keep it near me.
    Love,
    Lieutenant Ryden Hunter

    P.S. That is SO COOL!
    P.P.S. I miss you guys.

He blows on the ink to make sure it dries before he closes the journal gently. He softly returns the journal, the picture and pen to the airtight sealed bag he keeps them in. He adds his former rank insignia to the bag as well, and then puts it back in his locker. He puts his new insignia on his uniform, smiling as he does it. He doesn't don the uniform. Instead he takes out the tablet he keeps in the locker and begins working on one of his many tasks. He could use the computer he wears, but it's nice not to have his goggles on all the time. He routes it's HUD display to a corner of his tablet, in case he gets a message. Laying in his bunk, he gets some work done.
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

Image
HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Niall » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:30 am

Perception: 1d20 = 11

JIC: 1d20 = 7
1d100 = 23

After the meeting in the ready room, and his non-relaxing stroll through the ship, Niall finds himself home - in the 1st SOG's Berthing.

He sits down on his bunk and pulls out his laptop. Could draft this on my datapad, but.... I still like the analog feel of the keys under my fingers...

Sitting there, staring at a blank document, his stomach churns. Still haven't eaten. He digs through his locker and finds a protein bar. He unwraps it and bites into it. It's grainy texture and bland, almost seaweed-y taste do nothing to sate the psychological feeling of hunger, but it puts a food-like brick in his belly, which silences the gurgling.

He looks at the pitiful, empty wrapper. I used to breakfast on eggs farvan, with a duraise creme sauce, and a rasher of bacon... with a glass of wine left from the night before to accompany it. Now... I eat paste. In stick form. With a bottle of recovered purified water. Which could have been anything yesterday... shouldn't think too deeply about that. The only way I'll ever have anything close to that kind of meal again is if we go somewhere that has rare imported delicacies...

Niall's eyes go wide. Imported... exports? Arismal businesses might have.... By the GODS! In a flurry of activity, Niall's fingers begin pounding the keyboard, listing assets that the fleet has, and drafting a plan to potentially recover any goods exported from Arismal before the planet's destruction. It occurs to him, in addition to food, businesses might have had a rare offworld production facility here and there, as well as potential accounts in alien banks - all of which the fleet has a legal claim to. He drafts sections on these assets, deleting and rewriting entire chunks, moving text from paragraph to paragraph in an attempt to make the flow of ideas logical and fluid.

Hours pass without notice, and he hammers away at the keyboard. He processes in his head and on the page, ways to recover a wide variety of Arismal assets. He draws on knowledge gleaned from his parents' positions on the board of directors at the Garshal Museum of Art and Natural History. They had used legal maneuvers on a number of occasions to curate objects from around the planet, arguing for the preservation of art and artifacts from endangered indigenous cultures like the Lomaj. In point of fact.. we could use that footing, maybe, for the whole of Arismal now. we're endangered.... and even though they're alien... many of their governments must have some sort of mechanism for preserving those sorts of things from endangered species. He sighs. Not that I want to depend on aliens... but if there's a way to do it without loss of Arismal life, without setting the fleet back... maybe we can try it. If not, we can always take back what's rightfully ours with military force.

He begins adding the curation of art and other cultural artifacts and knowledge to the proposal, deletes, redrafts, and reorganizes the entire section. Then realizes that curating what is left should be part of the overall strategy for the species as a whole, and begins redrafting the document.

As he writes, a seed of doubt irritates the base of his brain, trying to find root. This has all been planned already. You're writing nothing new. Who do you think you are - are you smarter than the Admiralty? This is a waste of time. Niall pushes back, forcing himself to plow ahead.

I may be laughed at... but it won't be in vain. If 'at least he tried to help' is the worst they can say about this, then let them say it. Nevertheless, his heart races with adrenaline, the simple act of writing a plan being an act of defiance.

A characterization not lost on Niall, who is only alive today because he lacked the spine to defy his parents. Open defiance had never been one of Niall's traits - laziness, partying, taking the easy road... those made him a name in the society column. Never his intellect, his drive, or his courage. Because those were not Niall Zeddeus.

Fear, though... fear is a Niall Zeddeus trait. And for all his hard-partying, all his casual lifestyle, the one thing that had really driven him, his whole life, was fear. Fear of success, fear of his parents, fear of losing out. It was fear of losing his inheritance that had caused him to acquiesce to his parents' wishes and join the ADF - that fear had saved his life. Fear had served him well, until the destruction of his planet. Then it had become a burden.

It's time to make fear an asset. Niall thought, grimly. Am I afraid to submit this? Damn straight. But I'm more afraid... of our species dying. I'm more afraid of dying before I have a chance to make my life mean something... as one of the few Arismal left... Niall resolves to listen to the more existential fear, and quiet the more familiar fear, and keeps writing.
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Niall » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:53 am

Perception: 1d20 = 17

JIC: 1d20 = 3
1d100 = 12

Niall continues writing, aware of a growing discomfort in his gut.

Oh, yeah. Hunger.

He shakes his head as if to banish it. Hey, Hunger. You and I are gonna become good friends. He shrugs his shoulders and does some neck rolls to loosen up, having spent a few hours already writing this proposal. He takes his hands away from the keyboard and straightens and flexes his fingers to remove some of the kinks.

He scrolls back up through the document. What's missing? The others might add to it later, but I want it to be as comprehensive as possible before I send it. A nagging voice in the back of his head adds ... so it won't be mocked as a pipe dream or a child's fantasy.

He notices that his plan focuses a great deal on the recovering of lost assets, but not on acquiring new ones, or the use of present ones. What assets? He snorts. The fleet, for one. Our people, those that are left. Not enough of us left to take out the brushheads, but enough, maybe. Enough to repopulate... maybe, if we use ... Cairo mentioned cloning, but there are other techniques that can be employed as well. Genetic remediation... use of genetic editing technology to delete harmful mutations resulting from genetic similarity. He begins typing a section, referencing the collection of Arismal DNA for these purposes. We need to create a gene bank. Every Arismal's genetic code is treasure to us now. It occurs to him the same could be done for any Arismal plant or animal samples which may be recovered, so he notes that in the document. Can't get too into specifics here... this is a strategic advisory document, not a tactical plan. A few suggestions here and there won't hurt, but I can't be distracted into specifics that would then get argued into inaction. Set the goals, and then worry about how to meet them. He realizes belatedly that even setting the goals is above his pay grade, and a flush of fear and embarrassment fills his bloodstream, making his face hot.

Planning is above my pay grade... so make sure... make sure they see this as an advisory document. Thank them for what they've done... but here are our observations... Niall nods. That might work. Not overstepping that way. He drafts a closing note to add, then flips back up to the center of the text to continue working on his proposals.

That distracting voice at the back of his mind chimed in again: Won't work. Growing the population won't work - The Atorians still have us outnumbered, and they find us everywhere we go.

Niall sighs, and sits back. Acutely aware of the hunger gnawing at his stomach, he runs his hands through his hair. If we fight, we can't win. If we run, we can't hide. He thinks for a moment.

What would you do, Niall, you great coward?

Find someone bigger to hide behind, probably.

And who is bigger than the Atorian Empire? No one. Well... not no one, exactly... Niall remembers that the Atorians have a tense relationship with the FAR and the TMC - one that might be exploited. Hide behind the FAR? It could be done. Go scout a planet to colonize on the far side of FAR space... put one set of aliens between us and the ones who want to destroy us. As he begins drafting a proposal along those lines, the voice taunts him: They'll never go for it, they'll never do it, never, never, never...

Niall slams his hand on the keyboard: "kjhguvcsdla" He stares at the nonsense on the page, the inner critic silenced, for now, replaced by seething anger. Frak you, Niall, and all your... frakking spineless... milquetoast... quisling... ways. Frak you. Stop frakking doubting and get it done!

The fear abates - not completely, but enough. He deletes the nonsense created by his errant fist.

What did Dad used to say, when he was teaching me how to ride? I told him I was afraid of the zorse, and he said 'Be afraid. But do it anyway.' Dad always had a way of getting me past these things. I learned to ride that summer.

Niall bends his head over his draft, his heart racing, and continues typing.

He remembers the events of yesterday. Actually, he thinks, When I thought Gillina was a mutineer, I didn't hide behind anyone else. I plotted trajectories. I... I tried to kill her from behind. When she didn't expect it. I employed advantages. Niall finds himself oddly proud of what amounted to treachery, and feels an immediate pang of guilt.

I didn't want to kill her... they made me...

The voice in his head, says: Lies.

His stomach churns. They didn't make me. They told me she was a mutineer. I filled in the blanks. I planned... how to kill her without her killing me first. I tried to shoot her in the back of the head. He feels nauseous. He glances guiltily at Gillina's bunk. What does that make me? Am I a murderer?

No one in this unit has ever given me cause not to trust them... She was new... but she deserved the benefit of the doubt. And I didn't give it.

He sits, staring blankly at his screen. And I got a promotion for it.

He shakes away the guilt, useless for now. So do what works - plot trajectories, attack vectors, deflections and maneuvers to focus their attacks away from us. He begins noting in his draft various proposals to improve intelligence collection, position the fleet to its advantage, and employ alien legal and military mechanics when necessary, to pit alien against alien. Cutting off the inner critic before it can begin, he thinks, Maybe this is nothing new to the leadership, maybe they've planned all this anyway... but maybe a scintilla of what I'm writing escaped their notice. If even a splinter is of worth, then the document has value. Your work will have value.

As he resumes work on his draft, a message comes through:


Message wrote:Briefing at 0700 tomorrow. Deployment within the week. This will be an intelligence gathering mission, not a combat OP, so prepare accordingly.

LCDR Nibiru Akeno, Commanding Officer, Special Operations Command


Niall sighs, breathing deeply. An initial rush of fear: Deployment again? Already? followed by a calmer voice: Of course - our last missions turned up empty, and there's still so much to do.

Calm, he turns his attention back to his draft. Including finishing this. If I get it done today, the 1st can review it and we can maybe submit it before we deploy.

Resolved, Niall hammers away at his keyboard, polishing up the newly-drafted sections, rearranging them to have logical flow. Some get promoted after they earn it. Some get promoted, and earn it after. So earn it.

Niall stares at the screen. Be afraid. But do it anyway. Head down, Niall continues typing.
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Ryden » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:02 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 9
JIC: 1d100 = 57, 1d20 = 18

Ryden sits in thought staring at the journal, leafing back through the entries. Most are inane drivel, but all represent real honest conversations with his mom. When he would bring the journal home, she and his father would reply back in the pages afterwards.In this way the interplay with his parents went on and on. Until everything stopped.

He gets the email from Speckles and sends back a terse "Affirmative." In doing so, he becomes aware of the fierce pounding someone is giving a tablet. He swings out of his bunk and quickly finds the source of the disturbance. When he figures out it's "Hey Crash, you alright in there?"
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

Image
HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:59 pm

Message to Crash wrote:If you have spare Repair-Mojo for the day, please swing by the Hangar. We could use some of it.
Fang
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Niall » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:10 am

Perception: 1d20 = 20

JIC: 1d20 = 19
1d100 = 41

Ryden wrote:"Hey Crash, you alright in there?"


Niall looks up from his keyboard. Frak - forgot I wasn't alone. "Uhh, yeah. Just..." he shrugs, "... typing this thing. Mind racing... Heh - got a little busy in here." He points to his head. "I'm not as used to that as you are."

He shakes his head, and turns back to his computer.

Cairo wrote:
Message to Crash wrote:If you have spare Repair-Mojo for the day, please swing by the Hangar. We could use some of it.
Fang



Niall sighs deeply. Oh yeah... my actual job. I had wanted to repair our unit's armor, but I suppose that can wait until tomorrow. He flips back to the draft of his proposals. I had wanted to get this done as well. Too bad Daisuke got reassigned... I could use him to duplicate my abilities and go and do the work I haven't time to do. BUT.... I suppose I SHOULD do my actual job.

He saves his draft, and then copies a draft of it onto his datapad. He fires a message back to Xanreys: En route, shuts his laptop down, and turns to Ryden. "Duty calls. I'm need in the Hangar Bay, apparently.

Niall gets up, and goes to Hangar Bay 2.
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Ryden » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:49 am

(rolls held)
Ryden nods. "I'll help you out." He stows his diary and pen in the locker, locks it, and then heads out with Niall to the Hanger. 'Better than sitting here.' He then follows Crash to Hangar Bay 2.
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

Image
HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Niall » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:08 am

Perception: 1d20 = 2

JIC: 1d20 = 1
1d100 = 6

Niall limps back into the 1st SOG's berthing, sweaty and looking drained. If Ryden is still there, he comments, "This running thing? Overrated."

He opens his locker and digs out another ration bar, and bottle of water. Sitting down, he unwarps the bar as he turns his laptop back on. Need to finish this - at least the first draft. The damn brushheads could attack us any minute, and I'd never get a chance to finish. He takes a swig from his water bottle. Or I could have a heart attack from all this running.

Once his laptop boots, he pulls up his draft, and skims it. Having stepped away, and gotten a small modicum of exercise, Niall feels physically refreshed, but his mind is still buzzing with low-level fear that this proposal will be seen as an unwarranted criticism. I just want us to survive, damn it. He takes a bite from his ration bar, and chews it, the brittle bar turning gummy in his mouth, still tasteless. He looks at the bar. No... this bar - this is survival. Eggs farvan? That's thriving. I want us to thrive. We don't just need to preserve our species... we need to repopulate... to... to promulgate. He sits back, his back against the wall, eyeing his draft. But the brushheads want to eliminate us. So, to promulgate, we have to win. We have to protect what we have, while beating them. He reads and re-reads his draft. He reads his proposals, looking for chinks in the armor. I'm sure this isn't all we need. What've I got here? asset recovery, colonization, espionage, diplomacy... what's left?

A small calm finds his mind. The future. A plan for after. His eyes narrow, as he surveys the document. There's one big change that's happened to our species since the destruction. We're now a military race, under martial law. No civilian leadership. He sighs. The odds of us ever getting back to a peace-time footing, against an enemy as big as the Atorians, and in a galaxy full of hostile aliens, are very small. But we should plan for it - even if it's just symbolic.

He hashes out a rough proposal to elect a single civilian to the leadership. One should be enough for now. We don't even have a lot of civilians right now. But I think it's a necessary step.

He reads over the document. Seven proposals. In a rough, logical order. Needs to be edited, and reviewed. Nice coda thanking them for keeping us all alive so far. He sighs.

Send it out to the 1st, let them look it over, make some edits. All I have to do is send it.

Niall saves the draft, and closes the document. He stares for a long time at the icon on the screen.

All I have to do... is send it. He opens a blank message, addresses it to everyone in the unit. He glances at the document icon, taunting him.

So, why can't I?

He drags the icon into the message, watches it automatically attach. He types out a quick message.

Hit send, you great coward. Just hit send. Niall notices, not for the first time today, that his heart was racing. Over a... message.

He breathes deep. Takes a swig of water. In that moment, his father's voice returns to him.

Marko Zeddeus wrote:"Be Afraid. But do it anyway."


His heart racing, Niall hits 'Send'.

"Everyone: Attached is my rough draft of the proposal I talked about in the briefing. Please review it, and if there's anywhere I've left out a stunningly obvious observation, or if you have a proposal that could add to this, please add such. I will edit once everyone has had a chance to review. I would like everyone to have a voice. Once it's final, I'll submit it to Captain Cardea. PS: please speak with me before you share it out to anyone - I kind of want to keep this 'Eyes Only' until we are ready to submit. I don't want half-formed drafts floating around to get to the leadership. Thanks."
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Niall » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:39 am

Perception: 1d20 = 3

JIC: 1d20 = 15
1d100 = 84

For the next four days, Niall largely keeps his head down over projects. I've been neglecting some of these things - and they'll never get done if I don't put in the work. He'll spend the biggest chunk of his time in his workshop-space, in the void area in the hull adjoining the 1st SOG's berthing - or working on the Osprey, as needed.

Day 1

Niall awakes, skips shaving and showering, and goes for a run. If I'm supposed to be some kind of merc, I need to look - and smell - more the part. He forces himself to return to the lounge, hopeful that it's been cleaned and repaired, to eat what passes for a breakfast (nutrient paste porridge), before returning to the 1st SOG's berthing area.

Once there, he begins repairing any armor that hasn't been fixed, using Power Touch Points as needed.

If he finds no armor to be repaired, he will walk down to the Infirmary, and offer his services healing any remaining wounds from the mutiny (he is able to heal a total of 266 HP or 133 SDC, or some proportional combination thereof). He asks Dr. Links (or a staffer): "Hey - I'm Niall zeddeus, 1st SOG. I have an ability that allows me to heal injuries, among other things. I can only do so much before I need a recharge, but if you have any injuries that could use healing, I'm only too happy to help... just point me at the worst-injured and I'll do what I can." He waits as Dr. Links or his staff triage the worst-off of the wounded, then does his best to heal their wounds with his glowing hands. Once done, He'll inform Dr. Links "I'll be back tomorrow, once I recharge. I have another 3 days before we ship out, but if I can be of use until then, I'll do it."

After he either spends his P.T.P. on armor repairs or healing, he'll work on any tinkering projects that need to be done, prioritizing work on the Osprey first, then armor or equipment modifications (such as adding flight to a suit of Standard Armor if necessary; or upgrading Cairo's PA to include beam cannons, enhanced strength, vibro-weapons, and/or armor plating), and then his personal project (a satellite/long distance one-way communication array to collect and send any old Arismal radiowave/AV communications back to the fleet to be curated, using the satellite and other equipment scavenged from previous missions - if such have survived).

Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 86% 1d100 = 26 (SUCCESS - to diagnose any repairs/ effects of modifications on the armor/equipment/ship being worked on)
Field Armorer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 34 (SUCCESS) 1d100 = 14 (SUCCESS - for weapon and armor repairs/modifications)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 49 (SUCCESS - For any repairs/modifications to electrical systems)
Mechanical Engineer ☞ 55% 1d100 = 54 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to mechanical systems)
Weapons Engineer ☞ 50% 1d100 = 84 (FAIL - for any repairs/modifications to weaponry)
Robot Mechanics ☞ 50% 1d100 = 61 (FAIL - for any repairs/modifications to Power Armor or to the Atorian 'bot mechanical systems)
Robot Electronics ☞ 55% 1d100 = 24 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to Power Armor or the Atorian 'bot electrical systems)
Computer Programming ☞ 55% 1d100 = 34 (SUCCESS - for any modifications or projects requiring programming, if Ryden is too swamped to handle it)
Computer Repair ☞ 50% 1d100 = 45 (SUCCESS - for any repairs to computer systems, in power armor, the Atorian 'bot, or the satellite array)
Spacecraft Mechanics: Jump drives ☞ 45% 1d100 = 6 (SUCCESS - for any modifications to the Osprey drive, if requested to help Gillina)
Hover Vehicle Mechanics ☞ 40% 1d100 = 61 (FAIL - for any repairs/modifications to hover systems in armor, or in flight suits, etc.)

If any specific tinkering requests are made, he will prioritize work on those once armor repairs are done.

Following that work, he'll return to the lounge for a quick, bland, bite to eat, before returning to the berthing to check if any edits or suggestions for his proposal have been sent. He'll spend an hour or two incorporating any that come, before hitting his rack for some sleep.

Day 2

The morning of the next day, Niall again foregoes showering or shaving, but decides that for his own sanity, he must clean his teeth. After his run, he has another bowl of bland. If there's any armor repairs to be completed, he uses his Power Touch to complete them. If not, he walks down to the Infirmary, to (again?) offer his services healing any remaining wounds from the mutiny (he is able to heal a total of 266 HP or 133 SDC, or some proportional combination thereof). Once done, He'll inform Dr. Links "Back again tomorrow, Dr. Links."

Returning to his workshop (or to the Hangar Bay - or a combination thereof), he remains bent over his workbench, soldering iron and other tools in hand, the acrid scent of electrical work mixing with the tang of mechanical lubricants combining to indicate work in progress.

Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 86% 1d100 = 30 (SUCCESS - to diagnose any repairs/ effects of modifications on the armor/equipment/ship being worked on)
Field Armorer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 3 (SUCCESS) 1d100 = 62 (SUCCESS - for weapon and armor repairs/modifications)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 23 (SUCCESS - For any repairs/modifications to electrical systems)
Mechanical Engineer ☞ 55% 1d100 = 72 (FAIL - for any repairs/modifications to mechanical systems)
Weapons Engineer ☞ 50% 1d100 = 73 (FAIL - for any repairs/modifications to weaponry)
Robot Mechanics ☞ 50% 1d100 = 11 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to Power Armor or to the Atorian 'bot mechanical systems)
Robot Electronics ☞ 55% 1d100 = 83 (FAIL - for any repairs/modifications to Power Armor or the Atorian 'bot electrical systems)
Computer Programming ☞ 55% 1d100 = 56 (FAIL - for any modifications or projects requiring programming, if Ryden is too swamped to handle it)
Computer Repair ☞ 50% 1d100 = 25 (SUCCESS - for any repairs to computer systems, in power armor, the Atorian 'bot, or the satellite array)
Spacecraft Mechanics: Jump drives ☞ 45% 1d100 = 10 (SUCCESS for any modifications to the Osprey drive, if requested to help Gillina)
Hover Vehicle Mechanics ☞ 40% 1d100 = 4 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to hover systems in armor, or in flight suits, etc.)

Once again, he'll stop around chow time, and return to the lounge for some grub. Once he has taken in the requisite nutrients - It's not really eating if you don't enjoy it even a little - he returns to the berthing to again check for notes on his proposal. He works, as before, for an hour or two incorporating them as necessary, before turning in.

Day 3

The next morning, Niall completes his new morning routine: brush teeth, run, bowl of paste, before heading back down to the infirmary. Hopefully, we'll have the rest of the wounded up on their feet today or tomorrow... I'd like to hope that ... His thoughts trail off, as he realizes that anything he thinks to complete that thought will sound trite, even in his head. After healing whatever wounds remain (hopefully the life-threatening wounds have all been healed by now?), he tells Dr. Links "I'll be back tomorrow, but I ship out the day after. See you tomorrow morning."

Once back at the berthing, Niall trudges back into his workshop (or to Hangar bay 2), to dutifully work on whatever there is to fill his empty time. Just make sure it has meaning to the Arismal. He thinks about his satellite project. That doesn't contribute directly to our survival, granted... but hopefully any future generations of arismal we have will appreciate the effort? In spite of his doubts, he returns to his work, spending the majority of his day with his nose to the proverbial grindstone.

Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 86% 1d100 = 91 (FAIL - to diagnose any repairs/ effects of modifications on the armor/equipment/ship being worked on)
Field Armorer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 62 (SUCCESS) 1d100 = 26 (SUCCESS - for weapon and armor repairs/modifications)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 38 (SUCCESS - For any repairs/modifications to electrical systems)
Mechanical Engineer ☞ 55% 1d100 = 28 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to mechanical systems)
Weapons Engineer ☞ 50% 1d100 = 61 (FAIL - for any repairs/modifications to weaponry)
Robot Mechanics ☞ 50% 1d100 = 79 (FAIL - for any repairs/modifications to Power Armor or to the Atorian 'bot mechanical systems)
Robot Electronics ☞ 55% 1d100 = 5 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to Power Armor or the Atorian 'bot electrical systems)
Computer Programming ☞ 55% 1d100 = 81 (FAIL - for any modifications or projects requiring programming, if Ryden is too swamped to handle it)
Computer Repair ☞ 50% 1d100 = 39 (SUCCESS - for any repairs to computer systems, in power armor, the Atorian 'bot, or the satellite array)
Spacecraft Mechanics: Jump drives ☞ 45% 1d100 = 8 (SUCCESS - for any modifications to the Osprey drive, if requested to help Gillina)
Hover Vehicle Mechanics ☞ 40% 1d100 = 31 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to hover systems in armor, or in flight suits, etc.)

Following his work, he drags himself back down to the lounge to force some paste down his gullet, before returning to check his comms for


Day 4
On Day 4, Niall completes his morning routine (abbreviated to exclude showering and shaving), and then completes edits on his proposal. Afterwards, he goes back to the infirmary to see to any remaining wounded. Once he's spent his P.T.P. healing them, he informs Dr. Links "We're shipping out on an assignment tomorrow, so I won't be back tomorrow, but any time you need me and I'm aboard the Dauntless, please feel free to call on me, and I'll gladly spend whatever energy I have remaining after doing my job, healing any injuries. I'd like to be of more use to the fleet than the narrow specifications of my M.O.S.... if that makes any sense." He then retreats to his workshop to try to make progress on his projects (or, if work on the Osprey still needs to be done, he will adjourn to Hanger Bay 2 to complete that work first, before putting the Osprey through it's paces on assignment).

Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 86% 1d100 = 85 (SUCCESS - to diagnose any repairs/ effects of modifications on the armor/equipment/ship being worked on)
Field Armorer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 94 (FAIL) 1d100 = 32 (SUCCESS - for weapon and armor repairs/modifications)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 9 (SUCCESS - For any repairs/modifications to electrical systems)
Mechanical Engineer ☞ 55% 1d100 = 12 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to mechanical systems)
Weapons Engineer ☞ 50% 1d100 = 32 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to weaponry)
Robot Mechanics ☞ 50% 1d100 = 68 (FAIL - for any repairs/modifications to Power Armor or to the Atorian 'bot mechanical systems)
Robot Electronics ☞ 55% 1d100 = 25 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to Power Armor or the Atorian 'bot electrical systems)
Computer Programming ☞ 55% 1d100 = 55 (SUCCESS - for any modifications or projects requiring programming, if Ryden is too swamped to handle it)
Computer Repair ☞ 50% 1d100 = 100 (FAIL - for any repairs to computer systems, in power armor, the Atorian 'bot, or the satellite array)
Spacecraft Mechanics: Jump drives ☞ 45% 1d100 = 48 (FAIL - for any modifications to the Osprey drive, if requested to help Gillina)
Hover Vehicle Mechanics ☞ 40% 1d100 = 28 (SUCCESS - for any repairs/modifications to hover systems in armor, or in flight suits, etc.)

After completing the last of the work he has time to do, he returns once more to the Lounge, for a last "meal" before shipping off. As he ingests his paste, he thinks, I'm oddly looking forward to Grymdin - even if it is only a chance to eat alien food - as long as it's not nutrient paste. He thinks a moment about whether alien food truly outweighs Arismal nutrient paste for him, and decides, grudgingly, that it does.

After he's done at the Lounge, he returns to the Berthing for one last pass at his proposal. He sends a message to the rest of the unit: "Thank you all for reviewing my proposal - I've received and implemented as best as I can your suggestions, and am now sending it to Captain Cardea and Speckles. It's my hope they find our observations and suggestions of some use going forward."

He then finalizes the document, and then appends it to a message to Captain Cardea and Speckles.

"LCDR Akeno and Capt. Cardea, Over the last few days, the members of the 1st SOG have prepared this special report (attached) on our observations regarding the current situation. This report also contains proposals for strategies to improve our situation.

We in no way intend this to be a critique of the leadership to date. We are immensely grateful for the work done to protect the remainder of our people, and deeply humbled by the efforts of our fellow crew members and survivors in the fleet, in going above and beyond their duties to the benefit of us all.

This report is only intended to act as an additional point of view for consideration by the new leadership - I am aware that some of the proposals contained herein are already in effect - but if any observation or proposal contained herein will be of benefit to the fleet, it is our privilege to share it. Thank you.

2nd LT. Niall Zeddeus"


He looks over his message and the attached proposal, with a measure of terror reaching up, ice-cold, from the pit of his stomach, to clutch at his heart. They'll laugh at you. Stupid. You think you've thought of anything, ANYTHING, that they didn't? They'll assume that you think they're idiots. You're overstepping, you're insubordinate, you're...

But over the cacophony of his doubts, a memory persists.

Be afraid! But do it anyway!

He hits 'Send', and the message wings its way through the ether, for good or ill, for the future of the Arismal. Niall lays in his bed. Tomorrow I'll be gone. They'll read it tomorrow... hopefully after the Osprey leaves. After I'm gone. I'll have some time before I have to face the music. With these thoughts and doubts, and others like them, Niall falls into a fitful sleep.
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:00 am

Perception (+3): 1d20+3 = 17
JiC D20: 1d20 = 15
JiC D100: 1d100 = 85

Lore: Alien [55%] 1d100 = 22 -- For PM Edit/suggestions to Niall

For the next four days, CJ is a storm surge all over the damn place all the time (since he Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate) working 18-20 hour days. He'll spend the biggest chunk of his time in helping out on the Flight Deck, first heading out to collect the Control Panel and Supplies for the Dauntless then work continuously to help whoever and however he can to upgrade the Osprey (day 1 & 2), as needed.

Day 1

CJ rises and heads down to Sick-Bay to follow-up on his blood donation, then heads up to eat what passes for a breakfast (nutrient paste on a crispy paste-baked flatbread/cracker). After he guts his way through breakfast, CJ will head to the Flight Deck to help with work on the Osprey or his own PA to be upgraded. When he catches a bit of time, Cairo will review the obviously heartfelt paper written out by Niall, **He has some good points, but some of this feels just ... too fearful.**

The PA Pilot fires off an Email with Comments to Niall [[ See PM, I included Augur/CC so XP Could calculated ]]

CJ will help with the Osprey first, then upgrading his PA to include beam cannons, enhanced strength, retractable vibro-claws, and armor plating, then potentially, help Brainiac to assemble his Hacking PC.

Basic Electronics [75%]: 1d100 = 15 -- Assist whoever he can
Basic Mechanics [75%]: 1d100 = 99 -- Assist whoever he can
Computer Operations [80+25% = 105% Linked]: 1d100 = 55 -- Assist whoever he can
Computer Programming [70%]: 1d100 = 53 -- Assist in upgrades to PA
General Repair and Maintenance [75%]: 1d100 = 65 -- Assist whoever he can
Field Armorer [80%]: 1d100 = 2 -- Assist in upgrades to PA
Cyberjacking [65+25% Linked = 90%]: 1d100 = 6 -- Assist in upgrades to PA
Salvage [60%]: 1d100 = 78 -- Assist whoever he can

Day 2

The morning of the next day, CJ makes his way down to the infirmary, to (again?) offer up his blood. Once done, he'll head up to the Lounge to see if he can find a couple Off-Duty Marines who might want to toss a guy around and help him learn Zero-Gravity Combat (OOC: EP Expenditure). Whenever his tutors/instructors get called away, he heads back down to the Hangar to pick up helping out however he is able.

Basic Electronics [75%]: 1d100 = 31 -- Assist whoever he can
Basic Mechanics [75%]: 1d100 = 87 -- Assist whoever he can
Computer Operations [80+25% = 105% Linked]: 1d100 = 48 -- Assist whoever he can
Computer Programming [70%]: 1d100 = 26 -- Assist in upgrades to PA
General Repair and Maintenance [75%]: 1d100 = 70 -- Assist whoever he can
Field Armorer [80%]: 1d100 = 70 -- Assist in upgrades to PA
Cyberjacking [65+25% Linked = 90%]: 1d100 = 75 -- Assist in upgrades to PA
Salvage [60%]: 1d100 = 94 -- Assist whoever he can

Day 3

CJ will continue his long-haul efforts to help at Sickbay and with the Osprey/PA upgrades, as needed. He will once more seek out anyone he can to help out with learning Zero-G Combat for a while then head down to the Hangar for 10-12 hours (unless he seems to be aggravating folks).

Basic Electronics [75%]: 1d100 = 16 -- Assist whoever he can
Basic Mechanics [75%]: 1d100 = 86 -- Assist whoever he can
Computer Operations [80+25% = 105% Linked]: 1d100 = 8 -- Assist whoever he can
Computer Programming [70%]: 1d100 = 23 -- Assist in upgrades to PA
General Repair and Maintenance [75%]: 1d100 = 98 -- Assist whoever he can
Field Armorer [80%]: 1d100 = 97 -- Assist in upgrades to PA
Cyberjacking [65+25% Linked = 90%]: 1d100 = 78 -- Assist in upgrades to PA
Salvage [60%]: 1d100 = 91 -- Assist whoever he can

Following his efforts, Fang stops in at ADP to see what Info/Files/Records that the Arismal have in their databanks on Kissia (Home of the Kassans). Then he grabs some chow before heading to the Crow's Nest toting his personal Data-Pad in the hopes of chatting folks up, and exchanging Music and E-Books with other folks, **Because frankly at the end of the day, our music and stories are going to need to be pulled together. Like a E-Library. It's something new and different for while we drift out here through the frakking void. It can be a piece of home even if it's not from my piece of home ... **

Day 4

The morning of the last day in Fleet, CJ makes his way down to the infirmary, to (again?) offer up his blood. Once done, he'll head back down to the Hangar to pick up helping out however he is able, then Merge/Cyberjack into the Atorian Robot on the Osprey to access and copy the Artificial Intelligence for customization:

General Repair and Maintenance [75%]: 1d100 = 41d100 = 981d100 = 81 -- Assist whoever he can
Computer Programming [70%]: 1d100 = 331d100 = 55 -- Work to Access/Copy AI
Cyberjacking [65+25% Linked = 90%]: 1d100 = 531d100 = 731d100 = 57 -- Work to Access/Copy AI

At the end of the day, CJ grabs a duffle to pack a bag for ship-out (including for the first time 2 sets of civilian clothes with a couple Flight suits), then heads back to the Lounge & Crow's Nest to see if he can find books or music to add to his personal library/collection.
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Gilina » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 12
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 17 | 1d100 = 94

Day 1

Jill spends most of the day with CJ hunting down the parts needed by Supply, and the maintenance crew. She continually badgers her compatriot on the flight about what capabilities he really wants from his War Dog power armor. She makes continuous notes in her datapad as he flies the Osprey to where it needs to go.

When they finally get to the location of the cargo ship, she'll jump into Marine Armor if needed, or use her natural superhuman strength to manhandle the cargo into the Osprey.

Mechanical Engineer -- 3d100:
62, 48, 56
/ 64%
Electrical Engineer -- 3d100:
21, 45, 4
/ 49%
Advanced Mathematics -- 3d100:
17, 30, 75
/ 89%
Weapons Engineer -- 3d100:
15, 71, 18
/ 44%

Day 2

Gilina spends a good portion of the day working with CJ and whoever she needs to in order to make the modifications to his War Dog. Taking breaks as needed around the hangar to help the other technicians on projects that need an extra hand or an extra set of eyes on a task. She works tirelessly, knowing full well that when she is in combat, she will have to trust CJ as her wingman to keep her alive.

Some of the thoughts that run through her head during the day of construction: Which of the gods decided to hate me, and stick me with this group... and how the hell am I going to survive. Why did they design this gandorian bull with an ammo dependent system.

(Toolkit Bonuses added in)
Mechanical Engineer -- 3d100:
53, 3, 59
/ 84%
Electrical Engineer -- 3d100:
38, 3, 17
/ 69%
Advanced Mathematics -- 3d100:
16, 22, 82
/ 109%
Weapons Engineer -- 3d100:
36, 46, 86
/ 64%

Day 3 and 4

During the last two days of their downtime, Gilina works tirelessly on the Osprey upgrades. She specifically targets the engines and FTL drive from the Albatross. Making sure that all the components were transferred. Pulling any that look out of spec, and could fail and requesting new parts in return. "These are my babies, they need to be one hundred percent operational."

Once the engines are placed into the Osprey, she'll focus working on the weapon systems, trying to get them operational as quickly as she can.

(Toolkit Bonuses added in)
Mechanical Engineer -- 3d100:
39, 20, 52
/ 84%
Electrical Engineer -- 3d100:
1, 30, 74
/ 69%
Spacecraft Mechanics -- 3d100:
31, 83, 65
/ 89%
• Anti-Gravity • Jump Drive • Metallic Hydrogen • Nuclear-Fusion
Weapons Engineer -- 3d100:
50, 70, 25
/ 64%
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Halko » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Percep: 1d20+2 = 21
JIC: 1d20 = 1 1d100 = 96

Day 1

For Halko, Day one starts out after the briefing by helping our Cairo on the supply run as physical labor. This also gives him a startling realization just how limited his skills set is and prompts a a message to Niall about additions to his proposal. Then he does what he does best and naps while in route to and from their different destinations. Unless, of course Gilina or Cairo strike up a conversation.

Upon the return of the Osprey to the hangar bay, Halko offers up his assistance as dramatically unskilled labor for whoever might need help lifting and carrying or what not.

Unskilled Labor Roll: 1d100 = 24

Once his usefulness is exhausted in the hangar bay, Halko goes ahead and accesses the ship message board, adding the following post;

------------------
Title: Language Study

Message:

I'm trying to figure out if there is any interest in forming a group study for practicing and learning new languages.

I know Imperial Trade Tongue (Les Iban) pretty well and can speak some Pilian Tongue (Liloqua).

In addition to practicing and teaching what I know, I'd love to pickup as many other languages as I can.

Please replay below with your interest and any other languages you might know.

Thank you,
Sgt. Jerrik Halko
---------------------

Then he heads over to sick bay to look in on Lt. Faux.

After getting whatever time he can with Lt. Faux, Halko heads to the gym to get in some P.T. and weapons training.

Day 2-4
Days 2 through 4 are roughly the same;

Hearing the Cairo wants some training in zero gee combat, Halko offers up his rating as Zero Gravity Combat: Elite in the man's attempt to learn the skill.

Returning to the hangar, Halko assists as unskilled labor again to whoever needs the help. Once the systems are in place and ready, Halko will gladly preform sensors and weapon systems checks.

Day 2: Unskilled Labor Roll: 1d100 = 73 - Sensory Equipment 65%=1d100 = 8 - Weapon Systems 75%=1d100 = 81
Day 3: Unskilled Labor Roll: 1d100 = 67 - Sensory Equipment 65%=1d100 = 1 - Weapon Systems 75%=1d100 = 5
Day 4: Unskilled Labor Roll: 1d100 = 88 - Sensory Equipment 65%=1d100 = 68 - Weapon Systems 75%=1d100 = 42

Once dismissed from the hangar, Halko checks his message board post to see if any one has posted an interest.

Swinging by his berthing, Halko grabs his book of classical Arismal literature and heads over to sick bay for a visit with Lt. Faux. When he enters he smiles and says, "I would have brought flowers but..." He holds up the book, "I was thinking you could hold on to this for me while I'm off ship. Given the circumstances, I think its the most valuable thing I own."

If she protests, he'll say with a grin, "Consider it on loan from the Halko Private Library."

In an interest to learn more about her, Halko asks, "Have you ever read any of those stories before? I've got some more books I had on a flash drive when I shipped off planet. I can send copes to you if you like. I've got some games too, if you want."

Spend visiting hours with Lt. Faux is remarkably relaxing and enjoyable for Halko. At one point he smiles and says, "After our first meeting in the bar fight, I guess you have a hint at my abilities. My body absorbs the energy from kinetic strikes and I can fire that back. Though I wasn't doing that in the bar fight." He gives her another smile, "I can do pretty much the same with energy as well. My younger sister use to zap me all the time when we were kids. Now she's putting that to good use with a bio-energy amplifier. And as of the recent unpleasantness, I can apparently fire off some type of immobilizing goop." He gives a little chuckle, "That was some crazy drek. Anyway, how are you doing?"

After undoubtedly getting kicked out of sick bay, Halko gets in his time at the gym and replies to whatever responses he gets in regard to his Language Study post.
Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 52/52
S.D.C.: 80/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Niall » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:50 am

(rolls carried over)

Halko wrote:------------------
Title: Language Study

Message:

I'm trying to figure out if there is any interest in forming a group study for practicing and learning new languages.

I know Imperial Trade Tongue (Les Iban) pretty well and can speak some Pilian Tongue (Liloqua).

In addition to practicing and teaching what I know, I'd love to pickup as many other languages as I can.

Please reply below with your interest and any other languages you might know.

Thank you,
Sgt. Jerrik Halko
---------------------


Niall sees the post to the ship-wide message board and replies publicly: "I'm up for it. I can assist with Pilian, and would be interested in learning Les Iban or any surviving Arismal languages as well.

2LT Niall Zeddeus"


After hitting send, he things, Not actually all that stoked to learn alien languages, but sometimes a response can get the ball rolling, and I would actually like to learn some of the minor Arismal languages, if there are any that survived.
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
Image
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
User avatar
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Ryden » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Perception: Day 2: 1d20+4 = 11, Day 3: 1d20+4 = 16, Day 4: 1d20+4 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 12,1d100 = 70,1d20 = 6,1d100 = 92,1d20 = 10,1d100 = 12

Day 2:
0930

    To: Nova
    CC: 1st SOG
    Subject: Development on Covers
    Got a line on some light dampening contacts for the team. We have six pairs and they'll last a month with proper care. I pick them up the day we leave. We'll have to get some goggles without light dampening in them once we hit the station. We owe Doc Links big time, but whatev.
    Brainiac

After arriving back with his news in tow, Ryden begins looking at the various systems for the ship. The advanced sensor array of the ship he had begun a software mod to. Just a bit of work to focus the scanning beams to boost its range. Looking at the diagnostic readout, the module containing some of the mod was damaged. So first he replaces the damaged memory module and makes sure nothing else is wrong with the electronic guts of the system's core. It takes the entire day, but he manages to restore the lost functionality and get the sensor system's main computer back up to 100% in the process.
1830
Ryden locks everything up, cleans up the worst of it and heads for the berthing for a quick refresh before heading to meet Miwa for dinner, games, conversation, and whatever else transpires. He makes sure to back up his considerable library of games with her and if he sees anyone he knows from ADP, he backs it up with them as well. Music is also backed up. "Cairo from my squad is gathering up all kinds of music, video, and games from folks. Any chance you know someone who can act as a central repository aside from me? Oh yeah, Sergeant Halko from my squad is also starting a language sharing group. If you know anyone interested, you should point them his way. The more we are sharing info and learning the less time we have to worry over being butt hurt and resentful." He grins at this. Around 2200 he calls it a night and gets some rack time.

    Rolls:
    Electrical Engineer 65% or Computer Repair 50%/1d100 = 97 to fix the sensor array's computer.
    Computer Programming 105%/1d100 = 12 to program the sensor mod
    Computer Programming 105%/1d100 = 70 to program the sensor mod
    Computer Programming 105%/1d100 = 3 to program the sensor mod
    Computer Programming 105%/1d100 = 25 to connect the sensor computer to a mock sensor system for diagnostic
    Read Sensory Equipment 65%/1d100 = 16 to test the mod in diagnostic mode

Day 3:
0620
After doing his morning refreshment routine, Ryden sits down with the datapad and begins reading over the duties and priveledges of an officer. This is the first chance he'd had the time to look over the regs, and he hates not knowing everything about his duty. He takes in each aspect with the lightning quickness and dilligence that earned him the commission. Afterwards he heads for a morning workout and breakfast.

0845
With fifteen minutes before their shift in the hanger starts, Ryden shows up looking at the tasks necessary for the day. With the crews handling bulk installation concerns, Ryden is more concerned with making sure the connections are right and that all equipment checks out while still in dry dock. Running sensors in diagnostic mode he checks over them as they are installed, and checks data connections as well. He'd helped work up the new floorplans, but what something looks like in virtual space is not always the same as real. But these guys are so good it might as well be fabricated from the 3-D scans of the virtual ship. He sees some hydro-tech scratching his head at the plumbing designs and has a moment of embarrassed ignorance. He had quadruple checked the specs and thought he had it right, but maybe not. Rather than getting in his way, he alerts the head tech there might be a problem and then makes himself scare while tracing wiring on one of the turrets.

    Rolls that might help: Note: Only 6 are usable, but not knowing which six you might need, I included extras. This should cover any eventuality.
    General Repair/Maintenance 60%/1d100 = 38 1d100 = 93 1d100 = 26 - for anything that might come up including helping with installation.
    Electrical Engineer 65%/1d100 = 75 1d100 = 21 1d100 = 92 - for any of a number of wiring and computer related tasks
    Laser Communication 65%/1d100 = 32 - to run diagnostics on laser comms at the lowest power.
    Read Sensory Equipment 65%/1d100 = 27 1d100 = 95 1d100 = 16 - For any of a number of scans and also to run sensor diagnostics
    Computer Operation 100%/1d100 = 9 - to interface with the ship's systems and find any built in diagnostics to integrate into the Arismal interfaces
    Computer Programming 105%/1d100 = 8 - to reprogram the ship's interfaces to work with Arismal computers
    Military: Electronic Warfare 75/70%/1d100 = 56 - to help diagnose any problems with the ECM
    Computer Repair 50%/1d100 = 12 1d100 = 100 1d100 = 72 - to fix any computer components from the wrecked Albatross that are damaged

1830
After the end of the work day and after he cleans up, Ryden is off and running to see Miwa for dinner, evening work out, and whatever games and discussions they might take part in, including any alone time the two of them take for each other. Around 2200 he retires for the night.

Day 4
0620
Morning refresh done, Ryden takes time to pack his duffel for the trip, including some civilian clothes, flight suit, and a few odds and ends. His journal he leaves hidden at the bottom of his locker. He stuffs in the duffel before donning his duty uniform. He then heads for breakfast and the morning workout.

0845
With the day ready to begin, Ryden begins working up possible weapon packages, drilling the various crew members on what they should have in those turrets. He also helps, as the previous day, with the refit.

    Rolls that might help: Note: Only 6 are usable, but not knowing which six you might need, I included extras. This should cover any eventuality.
    General Repair/Maintenance 60%/1d100 = 14 1d100 = 95 1d100 = 78 - for anything that might come up including helping with installation.
    Electrical Engineer 65%/1d100 = 25 1d100 = 1 1d100 = 25 - for any of a number of wiring and computer related tasks
    Laser Communication 65%/1d100 = 96 - to run diagnostics on laser comms at the lowest power.
    Read Sensory Equipment 65%/1d100 = 21 1d100 = 11 1d100 = 89 - For any of a number of scans and also to run sensor diagnostics
    Computer Operation 100%/1d100 = 11 - to interface with the ship's systems and find any built in diagnostics to integrate into the Arismal interfaces
    Computer Programming 105%/1d100 = 3 - to reprogram the ship's interfaces to work with Arismal computers
    Military: Electronic Warfare 75/70%/1d100 = 92 - to help diagnose any problems with the ECM
    Computer Repair 50%/1d100 = 3 1d100 = 46 1d100 = 19 - to fix any computer components from the wrecked Albatross that are damaged

1700
Ryden breaks about an hour and a half before everyone else, letting the yard dogs put the final touches on their ship and begins camoflaging his gear, especially the Duskhound and the light strike armor. Both get a black paint job with silver trimmings. With a computer he mocks up a picture of an alien tracking canid called a wolf with a brain exploding out of his head. He does a similar one for everyone. It is a black and grey animal with silver glowing eyes. Cairo's has a massive set of fangs, Halko's is biting at the air and pushing back an incoming projectile. Niall's is stumbling from knocking down a wall, while Nova's has a star burst coming from his eye. Thinking of Jill, Ryden makes one that is largely normal, for now. He hits print and applies his to his armor and power armor. He brings a mockup sheet around to everyone else. "So here's what I am thinking for the group identification. This is a wolf, an alien canid I found one time I was looking around. Thought it looked cool. So I personalized it to fit with each of our callsigns. Except for Jill, she gets a plain one till we figure hers out. We can put the plain one on the ship too, that way it looks like the unified group symbol. I like Black and Silver for colors, but we can really do anything we like. Maybe all use base black and then another color for trim. We'll have to work on it tonight after dinner though. Well I won't cause I'm done, but you guys will. Use an evaporating cleaner on your gear after its dry and then peel and stick the decals. I left them up over there." He indicates the computer near the printing station used mostly to create the various labels for the ship.

He pauses. "So I say the ship should be the Stalking Hound. What do you guys think? Or maybe the Nighthawk if you want to stay with birds of prey."

1845
Ryden heads over to Medical to pick up the contacts and some solution for care, as well as instructions for care.

1900
Ryden gets cleaned up and heads for his last day with Miwa until he gets back. This day, unlike most, he actually spends a bit of time going over with her what they encountered in Dino World, specifically the angle of approach and just how deadly the Atorian shuttle is. He also gives her a copy of all of the sensor data and such for her to download once she's on her ship tomorrow. "Look hot stuff, just please stay safe out there. Why don't we try out that game we couldn't finish the other day? We can finish when we get back from our respective missions." He can't help but want to spend as much time with her as he can. Their work is nothing if not deadly, and tomorrow is not a given.

Day 5 (Ship out day)

Logos:
Brainiac:
Image
Backlash:
Image
Nova:
Image
Jill:
Image
Fang:
Image
Crash:
Image
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

Image
HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Cairo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 am

(rolls carried over)

Halko wrote:------------------
Title: Language Study

Message:

I'm trying to figure out if there is any interest in forming a group study for practicing and learning new languages.

I know Imperial Trade Tongue (Les Iban) pretty well and can speak some Pilian Tongue (Liloqua).

In addition to practicing and teaching what I know, I'd love to pickup as many other languages as I can.

Please reply below with your interest and any other languages you might know.

Thank you,
Sgt. Jerrik Halko
---------------------


CJ sees the post to the ship-wide message board and replies publicly: "I'm up for it. I can assist with learning speech in Thimeran Code, and Pilian (need to practice at literacy myself), and would be interested in learning Les Iban.

3LT CJ Xanreys."


====

When he receives the Hacking Computer rig from Brainiac, Cairo is extremely thankful/appreciative, "Now that is a truly impressive Rig for something you handbuilt in a single day Brainiac ... clean lines and sharp looking. This looks like it came out of production, not like it was slapped together from spare parts. I want to duplicate that Translation Database you were talking about last time. Can you flip me a network link for where you put a backup? ... Seems like a good springboard language primer as well for Backlash's proposed program."

Assuming no issue/objection, the PA Pilot merges directly into his custom Rig and copies the Language Program for use & field study.

Computer Operation [105% Merged]: 1d100 = 20 to install Brainiac's 322 language translation program.

FURTHER, he will set aside time each day to work on programming powers for use in Cyberjacking. Specifically he plans to attempt:
• APS: Human Force Field [PU3, Pg 36]
• Energy Doppleganger [PU1, Pg 71]
• Transmutation Power [PU3, Pg 104]
• Prowl Skill Program

OOC: Per CC taking those rolls to the Tinkering Thread

===

When the Team gets down to uniform Armor embellishment, CJ will go ahead and go with the color scheme suggested [Black/Silver], though he'll up the size/length of the exaggerated Fangs by an additional 40% on his personal insignia and have it printed as a patch for his Flight Suit as well (because he doesn't usually wear the armor with his Wardog).

General Repair [75%]: 1d100 = 38 to remove all ADF badging/insignias and install the custom markings.
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: (inside) Flight Suit with Helmet (Environmental Regulator overridden & internal temperature set to 15°), (exterior) Police Style Jumpsuit.

Carried/Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], Galactic Assault Rifle [4 Clips], [2] Energy Stun Baton, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, [2] Handcuffs, [1] Roll of Duct Tape (Black)
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing

Postby Ryden » Mon May 02, 2016 5:48 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 19,1d100 = 13

Cairo wrote:When he receives the Hacking Computer rig from Brainiac, Cairo is extremely thankful/appreciative, "Now that is a truly impressive Rig for something you handbuilt in a single day Brainiac ... clean lines and sharp looking. This looks like it came out of production, not like it was slapped together from spare parts."

"You don't get very far in any computer science degree, let alone multiple, without being able to do quality work. But all the same, thanks." He smiles and nods accepting the compliment.

Cairo wrote:"I want to duplicate that Translation Database you were talking about last time. Can you flip me a network link for where you put a backup? ... Seems like a good springboard language primer as well for Backlash's proposed program."

"Well I will happily share my base program made for Arismal comms and my modification of the Atorian language files, but it requires recoding everything in the language files to get them to work with our language. I'll share the raw files and the translation framework, but we literally have to decode everything by hand. I'll be happy to have some help with it. I've been doing it in my spare time during transit when I wasn't working on something else. Here's my already done languages too." He transmits everything to him easily and quickly. He'd long since downloaded the files from his headset, separated them to individual files, renamed them into a more easy to understand naming convention, saved them in a format easily translated via his framework, and an example file (Les Iban) with annotations on how to do the process. He sends it via the ships's high speed data network, unwilling to let the pilot even touch his rig. If pressed, he shakes his head. "Sorry, no. I can't risk it." His answer isn't the normal rational response Cairo would expect and sticks out, but it's also fairly obvious he won't allow any other answer. Thankfully the speed of data transfer over the ship's network is nearly as fast as directly downloading it. He also stores an extra copy on the network and sends it to the attention of the COMMO he met in ADP.
    to: COMMO
    cc: Lt. Akeno, SOGCOM
    I was working on this in my spare time. It's properly annotated in standard ADF programming notations. It's the start of a universal translation program with 322 language files from an Atorian language translator I came across. I've already done the raw conversion of the language files, but they still need to be hand matched about 50% of the time. I'm going to continue working on it, but figured I would let you know regardless. Feel free to pass it on to whoever you feel should be working on it. I'd like acknowledgement in the release notes, but otherwise, do with it as you will.

    Lt. Ryden Hunter, 1st SOG


OOC wrote:Translator plug-in software for Arismal Comm Systems: Pilian
Translator plug-in software for Arismal Comm Systems: Imperial Trade Tongue (Les Iban)
Framework File for translation
Example file with complete notation
I was translating them with a single programming roll and several hours time I don't remember there being a penalty.
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

Image
HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Previous

Return to A.D.F.S. Dauntless

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron