OPS Deck: C.I.C.

CPT Zoi Cardea is the commanding officer of the A.D.F.S. Dauntless, one of the two remaining Vigilance Class Carriers in the fleet.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: OPS Deck: C.I.C.

Postby Niall » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:38 am

(Rolls carried over)

As Niall types his update to Ryden, he hears Cairo ask if there's any word from the EWO. He shakes his head. "I'm updating him now. I've been feeding him Sitreps this whole time."

As Gilina orders him to go tie up the prisoners, he complies, but not without thinking, You don't outrank me, crewmate. You get a pass, this time, because I just tried to kill you, apparently... his thoughts trail off.

He begins securing the prisoners - if he still has his makeshift restraints or duct tape from the crew lounge, so much the better.

When Halko asks him to pull med duty, he sighs sadly, and shakes his head. "No can do. I'm out of juice. I can help triage, though.". He pulls out his data pad, and goes person to person, consulting his first aid reference in an attempt to triage the wounded and administer first aid.

Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 89 (FAIL)
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 32 (SUCCEED)
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 99 (FAIL)
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 53 (SUCCEED)
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 43 (SUCCEED)
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 39 (SUCCEED)
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 81 (FAIL)
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 88 (FAIL)
2nd LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Alias Vanko Borias, Eclipse Medic

ImageImage
H.P.: 41/41
S.D.C.: 25/45
Power Touch Points: 850/850
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit
A.R.: 12
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 50 each
--Legs: 65 each
--Main Body: 100
--Slim-pack: 25

Current Conditions: Unarmored
Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Ryden » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:25 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 1,1d100 = 47

Seeing the text flash across his vision allows Ryden a breath. Over the team frequency (which ADP controls), he chimes in. "Good job guys. There's a guy physically in ADP that is one of them too. Mengener. He's their Black Knight. Ass-hat thought he could lock me in. He deleted the accounts for the entire Admiralty, but didn't take out their chiefs of staff. I just had three replies through those chiefs of staff. They are incoming to CIC. Names are... Captain Cardea, Commander Renzi, and...Oh, It's Speckles! Sorry Lt Commander Akeno. Once you have visual confirmation of them, I'll restore their rights and usernames. Second SOG is still in a stalemate with their fight. They have the numbers, the others are dug in. Engineering is the reverse situation, but they are holding. Miwa and I are doing our best to coordinate. There's a station up there with situation updates already. I was about to lock them all down, but I'll hold off." Seeing Akeno's name brought a smile to his face. Looking at his command docket, he quirks an eye brow. "Looks like we're taking orders from Speckles now. He was junior to Tancredi." He says where only Miwa can hear him.

Write a program to route all Docking Bay level cameras to create a wide field of view with all movements tracked and all friendlies marked blue, anyone else white, and all known enemies red. Give all members of 2nd SOG the ability to tag anyone in their field of view neutral, friendly, or enemy. Route it through Miwa's suit. Computer Programming 105%/Original post: 1d100 = 66 PASS! (creates a bot with Cryptography, Comp op, and Comp Prog at 77%)
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz

HP: 41
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: +4

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Cairo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:47 am

Cairo wrote:Perception (+3):Original post: 1d20 = 11+3=14
Vs Psionics (+2): Original post: 1d20 = 19
JiC D20: Original post: 1d20 = 6
JiC D100: Original post: 1d100 = 89

Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers], Shadow Cloak (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks)

With the whole squad in the room, Xanreys watches as they deploy, **Damn, Jill's getting a bit snippy over there. I wonder what happened while I was circling around ...** When the opportunity presents itself Cairo walks over to the (secured?) Dobrinski where he'll address the her calmly, "Lieutenant Commander Dobrinzki. How do you contact the others? If they are still fighting for a failed power-grab, well you're just letting them die for nothing ..."

If/when Brainiac's message comes across CJ kills his External Speakers for a moment and radios to the team to float a few questions, "Do we have access to any of the Rebel communications from here? Shall we just see if we can issue a stand-down order? Should a couple of us go secure this Menenger guy? ..."
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Cover-ID: Noran Altec

Current Details
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: Jeans, Longsleeve T-shirt, Boots.

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ryden » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:22 am

(rolls held)

"Oh I'm sure I have control of it right now. Give me a few to find it. Might be better to wait for Captain Cardea though. If I could move, I'd go get him myself, just so I'd have an excuse to break his nose. He is locked out right now." When he's done with the program for the 2nd SOG, he stops from doing his last two actions and instead puts a couple of comm options on the bridge communication's terminal. One for everyone, and one for the closed net for the mutineers. 'Who are you sons of, and actual, bitches? I'll find all of you!'

(after I complete the previous task)
Identify communication frequency used by Mutineers Radio: Basic 110%/1d100 = 1
Identify all mutineers (active combatants) I can. Intelligence 62%/1d100 = 48 and/or Computer Hacking 85%1d100 = 45
Remotely program the comm station to include a preset for all mutineers. It is labeled "Mutineer Wireless Comms" Computer Operation 100%/1d100 = 81
Remotely program the comm station to include a preset for all crew members. "All Personnel Wireless Comms" Computer Operation 100%/1d100 = 99

ImageImage

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Rosseyn » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 2 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 3/1d100 = 98

Halko wrote:Halko sees Nova coming at him and re-slings his STAR. Holding up both empty hands he takes his helmet off, "Sorry Sir. I, I think the King Spook got to me. I'll go secure the prisoners."

He stops his slow approach toward Halko and watches as the rest of his team starts to pick up the pieces. "You're a horrible shot, Backlash. Thank god."

His head a swampy mess, Rosseyn struggles to understand the events that have transpired. "We...did it? "

Cairo wrote:"Nova? You ok?

"Still standing. Barely. I'll be alright."
Niall wrote:He turns to Nova. "Sorry, sir. Lost my head for a moment there." Turning to Gilina, he adds. "Thank you for putting me right."

Niall thinks for a moment about the Dauntless' facilities, inasmuch as he is familiar with them. "What facilities do we have to hold Psi-Ops personnel, so she can't cause any more trouble?" he asks no one in particular. He looks at Dobrinski. "I'm not one to suggest killing any more Arismal."

"No worries, soldier. He got the lot of us pretty good. No one else needs to die. But I've got just the place for her." Nova attempts to open up a gateway to the makeshift brig they created. "This should hold her."

When Fang mentions the sealed door, Nova puts Crash on the job. "Crash, get that door open ASAP. I want to see for myself if he dumped the bodies in here or if he was bluffing."

Ryden wrote:"and...Oh, It's Speckles! Sorry Lt Commander Akeno"

"There's a face I wouldn't mind seeing."

Cairo wrote:"Do we have access to any of the Rebel communications from here? Shall we just see if we can issue a stand-down order? Should a couple of us go secure this Menenger guy? ..."

Ryden wrote:"Oh I'm sure I have control of it right now. Give me a few to find it. Might be better to wait for Captain Cardea though.

"No. If we can make her give the order, we can save lives."
Nova walks over to Dobrinski and looks her directly in the eyes. "Before we throw you in the brig, I need you to tell your men to stand down. You do this now and I'll do my best to get you an easy sentence. Something that doesn't end in a suitless spacewalk."
Nova
2nd Lieutenant Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Alias: Aldric Varren
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79

Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol: Range: 200 feet. Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst. Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings, Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (10/15):Eclipse Hallway, Eclipse near Atorian Bot, Hotel, Soniua Mercantile District: Fashion Avenue, Novoo Industrial Sector: The Gateway, Hykri Entertainment District: Social Street, N'Dane Residential Community: Bikirei-Ngui Arcology, New Vesta Agri-Zone: M'Bacia Botanical Gardens, Loading Dock Door to Morgue, Bathroom of Oron Outfitters in Equitable Building, 1000 feet from Compulsion

Epic Nova

Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol: Range: 200 feet. Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst. Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):

Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Niall » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:40 am

(rolls carried over)

Rosseyn wrote:"Crash, get that door open ASAP. I want to see for myself if he dumped the bodies in here or if he was bluffing."

"Yes, sir." Niall stops binding prisoners/administering first aid, and goes to the door. He unclips his toolkits, and opens them on the floor, and gets to work. No need to bind them if they're gonna be put in Airlock Prison, I suppose... and first aid can wait... no one here looks so heavily injured that they can't function. Except the dead. He will work the door lock electronically first, to trigger the door to open. If that fails, he will attempt to work the lock mechanically.

Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 86% 1d100 = 16 (SUCCEED)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 100 (FAIL)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 58 (SUCCEED)
Mechanical Engineer ☞ 55% 1d100 = 94 (FAIL)
Mechanical Engineer ☞ 55% 1d100 = 79 (FAIL)
Mechanical Engineer ☞ 55% 1d100 = 73 (FAIL)

ImageImage
Current Gear: A.D.F. Light Strike Anti-Gravity Suit, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit
S.D.C. by Location:

Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Halko » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:32 pm

[rolls held]

First Aid 70%=1d100 = 60, 1d100 = 41, 1d100 = 30, 1d100 = 33

Niall wrote:When Halko asks him to pull med duty, he sighs sadly, and shakes his head. "No can do. I'm out of juice. I can help triage, though.". He pulls out his data pad, and goes person to person, consulting his first aid reference in an attempt to triage the wounded and administer first aid.

As Halko continues securing Dobrinski and the other prisoners he replies to Niall, "Yes sir. I have first aid training. So if you need any assistance, just let me know."

Nova wrote:He stops his slow approach toward Halko and watches as the rest of his team starts to pick up the pieces. "You're a horrible shot, Backlash. Thank god."

Halko stands guard over the prisoners and the Lieutenants busy themselves figuring out what happened to the Admiralty. He grins just a little bit as he says, "I'm not a bad shot Sir, the rifle jammed. But I'm thankful none the less." FRAK, I am so freaking lucky. This mess could have turned out so much worse. "Once we get all this sorted out, I'll own you a couple drinks." He double checks his STAR to make sure its clear and ready to fire, just in case any of the prisoners tries something stupid.
Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol

Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:42 am

Day 41, 1330

OPS Deck
Everyone can hear the typical background noises of the ship's command center over their own thoughts and despite the conflict. (Audio accompaniment for the post.)

Lieutenant Commander Dobrinski lets the slug-thrower fall from her fingers as she raises her hands above her head in the universal signal of surrender. Her streaming eyes never leave the sight of Jakartha's headless corpse bleeding out across the deck of CIC. Everyone can feel the return of their powers.

Niall recalls that the Dauntless' brig is equipped to deal with Arismal of any tier.

Cairo calls out through his suit's speaker. "Dobrinski, drop your weapon. Everyone stand and move to the walls and away from doors. Hands up, and if you have a weapon, declare it before we find it. Move move move. Someone should also tell me what's behind the sealed door P-D-Q shipmates." They respond.

Dobrinski's already disarmed herself and stands with her hands raised, her face a mask of grief. The MAA who lies dead on the floor, it is revealed, is Gyn. There are restraints on his belt.

Cairo continues making a lot of noise. "Nova, you okay? Door over there is Detection and Tracking. Backlash and Jill some help to cover here? Names and maybe searches? Crash, hey, Crash? Any word from Brainiac?"

Gilina's tone is tense and terse as she likewise orders people around. Eventually, one of the six techs snaps. "Look, assholes!" he barks loudly, "we've been captive here ourselves, and now we have all of you telling us to do different things simultaneously! How about you do your jobs, and we'll do ours, huh?"

Halko scoops up Dobrinski's pistol and hands it off to Gilina. "Face down on the floor. Keep your hands together." He tells Dobrinski. He restrains her with a glob of his sticky goop. Raising his voice he asks the techs in the room, "If anyone is injured, let us know."

One of the techs is quite clearly injured, having taken a laser pulse to his chest from Cairo's killing of the coup leader, and another is burned and has some shrapnel in his face and arms from when Cairo destroyed the console he was sitting at with a hail of laser fire.

Niall responds to CJ, shaking his head. "I'm updating him now. I've been feeding him Sitreps this whole time." He then replies to Halko. "No can do. I'm out of juice. I can help triage, though." Four of the techs are just fine, the other two need to be taken to Medical as they'll require more than just first aid.

"Lieutenant Commander Dobrinzki. How do you contact the others? If they are still fighting for a failed power-grab, well you're just letting them die for nothing." Dobrinksi's expression doesn't change, and she says nothing, her eyes are vacant, hollow. CJ radios the team. "Do we have access to any of the Rebel communications from here? Shall we just see if we can issue a stand-down order? Should a couple of us go secure this Mengener guy?"

Nova tells Niall to get the door to D&T opened.

Niall finds that the door is unlocked. On the door is a plaque which reads:
Sign wrote:Detection and Tracking
OI Division

Inside D&T are banks of console stations for the detection and tracking of space assets. The chamber is empty. Inside D&T there is another door with a plaque above it that reads:
Sign wrote:Electronic Warfare
OQ Division

This door is cypher-locked, but Niall can hear hushed voices from within.

Nova walks over to Dobrinski and looks her directly in the eyes. "Before we throw you in the brig, I need you to tell your men to stand down. You do this now and I'll do my best to get you an easy sentence. Something that doesn't end in a suitless spacewalk."

"No need, Nova," sounds a familiar voice from behind Rosseyn. In through the port-side hatch stalks Speckles/LCDR Nibiru Akeno, former CO of the 1st SOG.
Speckles has a slug-thrower in hand, and has it at the ready as he cautiously enters CIC. Just behind him is another man with jet hair greying at the temples, and sporting the gold rank insignia of a Commander. It's the Executive Officer (XO) of the Dauntless, CDR Mikhai Renzi.

The two men quietly survey the scene and take in the situation for a few tense minutes before Renzi speaks into a mic at his lapel. "All clear, Ma'am." Then a woman strides into the room. It's the ship's Commanding Officer, Captain Cardea.
She's a good-looking, middle-aged woman in exceptional physical fitness with some grey fly-aways in her otherwise dark brown hair. She stands out from most senior officers in that she still wears rating insignia on her jumper over her left deltoid: Gunnery Specialist. She's also sports a wicked gash running up the right side of her face from her cheekbone down halfway to her jawline. It's puckered and red as though only recently healed, and there's still some blood dried down the side of her neck. She seems not to care about any of this. She regards the headless corpse of Jakartha and spits on him in clear contempt. "Serves you right, frakker." She then regards Dobrinski, pale, tear-streaked, and prone with her hands and feet bound with goop on the deck. The Captain's face takes on a seriously pained, empathetic expression. She kneels down to brush the matted hair from Dobrinski's face. "Oh, Jess..." She then stands up and starts giving orders. "Release her feet and escort her to the brig. And for the gods' sakes, take the blindfold off her. That will accomplish nothing. If she moves to do anything--which I doubt she will--stun her."

She looks around the room at the various officers gathered. "The XO and I have been...otherwise detained during much of this crisis. Sitrep!"

What are your intentions?

Cyberspace: A.D.F.S. Dauntless Network

"Looks like we're taking orders from Speckles now. He was junior to Tancredi." Ryden says to Miwa after he gives the 1st SOG an update.

Miwa, not glancing up from her seat, pats him on the thigh. "Don't worry about Mengener. We might want to have Medical dispatch someone there though." She routes an image to Ryden's screen: a guy with a balding pate sitting slumped in his chair, and physically jacked into a terminal--the thin cable snaking across his chest and up into his ear just visible. It's then that Ryden notices the blinking lights of computers behind the figure, and the slack-jawed glassiness of the guy's still, empty stare. It's a live feed camera from A.D.P., and that's what remains of Mengener.

Ryden easily identifies the frequency used by the mutineers as he's had such provided to him by a fellow on the mess decks already. He passes this on then gets to work identifying all users of that circuit in the last hour.
A couple dozen enlisted personnel including:
  • a few Marines
  • a Combat Aviator
  • a couple P.A. Drivers
  • a Gunnery Specialist
  • a Weapon Master from R&D
  • and one Spec Ops guy

in addition to the following officers:
  • CMDR Jakartha
  • LT CMDR Dobrinzki
  • LT CMDRs Regina & Reginald Hiordis
  • LT Carleson Mengener
  • LTs Cadeyrn & Genovefa Nechtan

Ryden finds it curious that Lieutenants Cadeyrn & Genovefa Nechtan never transmitted, but only received. However, he remembers that the 1MC is a preset physical audio line for all crew members already existent and hardwired in every ship of the fleet.

What are your intentions?

Butcher's Bill
Cairo: -14 damage to Marine Armor helmet, -70 to main body, -33 right leg
Gilina: -78 damage to Standard Armor main body
Halko: -138 damage to Standard Armor main body, -21 to right arm
Niall: -28 damage to Standard Armor helmet, -15 to main body; -2 personal S.D.C., you're dazed/incapacitated for 1 melee round
Rosseyn: -123 damage to Standard Armor main body, -25 to personal S.D.C.; -29 H.P., -4 to all combat actions, APM reduced by half, throbbing headache for the next hour (-30% to all skills), and you forget these skills for the next 10 days: Mathematics: Basic and W.P. Energy Rifle
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Postby Niall » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:02 am

Perception: 1d20 = 14

JIC: 1d20 = 17
1d100 = 82

Niall pops his head back into the CIC to update Nova on what's behind the door, and snaps to attention when he sees Akeno, Cardea, and Renzi, offering a crisp salute.

Cardea wrote:"Sitrep!"

Niall looks to Nova to give the sitrep, then adds his addendum:

"Detection and Tracking is open and unoccupied, but Electronic Warfare is cypher-locked and has occupants. Not sure if friendlies or hostiles. Orders?"

As he awaits orders, he sees Gyn's body, for the first time, laying on the CIC deck. He heaves a heavy sigh, but pulls himself back together. Mourn later. Job to do. For a moment, Niall marvels that he hasn't curled up into a ball and hidden himself. I've never been this afraid before... I didn't know I could be this afraid and still function...

If he is ordered to commence with opening that door, Niall will return and crack the lock the hard way.

"Yes, Sir!"
Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 86% 1d100 = 96 (FAIL)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 89 (FAIL)
Mechanical Engineer ☞ 55% 1d100 = 80 (FAIL)

After failing to properly unlock the door, Niall gives it another go:
Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 86% 1d100 = 11 (SUCCEED)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 65% 1d100 = 57 (SUCCEED)
Mechanical Engineer ☞ 55% 1d100 = 20 (SUCCEED)

If other orders are given, Niall will comply as ordered

If first aid is still needed (for example, on Cardea, Renzi, or Akeno):
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 91 (FAIL)
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 74 (FAIL)
Reference Library: First Aid ☞ (60%) 1d100 = 45 (SUCCEED)

If Ryden is able to open Electronic Warfare from his position in the network, and Niall is ordered to take a defensive position outside Electronic Warfare:
He will stand in the CIC doorway, using the frame for partial cover, with his wrist blaster aimed at the EWO door.

ImageImage
S.D.C. by Location:

Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Ryden » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:34 am

Perception: 1d20+4 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 8, 1d100 = 67

Ryden shudders at the sight of Mengener. "And that is why I will not go cybernetic. No way in all the hells of anyone. Dispatching an emergency medical team." He does that with quickness, noting the current state and likely cause of injury, but also his status as a person of interest in the mutiny. As much as he wanted to break the guys nose, and see him taken down, Ryden couldn't wish this fate on anyone. There is no justice in having your brain fried, he thinks grimly.

"Team, incoming list of enemy combatants. These are the people as far as I can tell who are engaged in actual combat. Awaiting further instructions. Let me know if any terminals are locked out." The team all receive the following information. Conspirators and combatants include: CMDR Jakartha (KIA), LT CMDR Dobrinzki (Captured), LT CMDRs Regina & Reginald Hiordis, LT Carleson Mengener (Injured and unconscious, Medical team enroute to ADP), LTs Cadeyrn & Genovefa Nechtan (Have only ever received orders, never transmitted). Also the following enlisted personnel: A list scrolls that includes a few Marines, a Combat Aviator, a couple P.A. Drivers, a Gunnery Specialist, a Weapon Master from R&D, and one Spec Ops guy. Also included are brief summaries of each one's abilities, rating, and other pertinent information.

He also reauthorizes the accounts of all three officers, with a biometric passcode so that their new passwords can be set when they log in. To Niall's pad, he transmits. "Tell the commander officers that they can log in on any terminal with a biometric scanner and then reset their credentials." He gives the three officers pretty much uninhibited access to everything. He leaves out a few accounts of his own and those he created for Miwa, as insurance policies. Only someone with Root access would see those, and only if they looked for them as they were all listed as machine IDs. He also makes sure to restore access for himself and Miwa commiserate with what they had before. Not that he's letting go of the root access right now, but rather making sure his, Miwa's, and both 1st and 2nd SOG's rights are restored.

When each of the three command officers log in, they also have every bit of info he's gathered on remaining Chiefs of Staff, the conspirators, video feed of ADP, the status of the 2nd SOG and Engineering, and video feeds he can build and present to them.

Computer Operation 100%/1d100 = 73 - Set rights for all three officers
Radio: Basic 110%/1d100 = 43 - Send request for medical aid for Mengener
Computer Operation 100%/1d100 = 37 - Send info to each officer's computer upon login.

If anyone asks him to get a feed of EWar, he pulls any camera feeds in there and brings them up for the 1st SOG and the three command officers as well. If asked to unlock it, he responds. "Negative. ADP doesn't have door control, but I'll see what I can do."
Computer Operation 100%/1d100 = 68 - Get Camera feeds of EW going
Computer Hacking 85%/1d100 = 79 - Figure out what anyone in EWar is doing.
Cryptography 80% or Computer Hacking 85%/1d100 = 95 - Break the cypherlock if he can access it.

ImageImage

Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Niall » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:09 am

(rolls carried over)

When Niall's datapad receive's Ryden's note, Niall pauses to read it.

Brainiac wrote:"Tell the commander officers that they can log in on any terminal with a biometric scanner and then reset their credentials."

Niall turns to Cardea, Renzi, and Speckles. "Sirs, our EWO informs me that you can log in on any terminal with a biometric scanner, and reset your credentials."

He then resumes whatever he was doing at the moment that message came through.

ImageImage
S.D.C. by Location:

Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Cairo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Perception (+3): 1d20 = 4+3=7
Vs Psionics (+2): 1d20 = 5+2=7
JiC D20: 1d20 = 12
JiC D100: 1d100 = 52

Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]

Military Etiquette [80%]: 1d100 = 4
Cyberjacking [75+25 : 100%]: 1d100 = 48

When Akino and Renzi enter the CIC, CJ is in the Detection & Tracking office lto oking over the sealed Electronic Warfare door. The PA Pilot will drop his Shadow-Cloak and fire off a quick salute, then turn back to the sealed door, **Time's a-wasting ... I can help.**

"Crash. I can open the door if you want to cover the occupants and make sure they don't launch out to free the prisoners ..." He will then merge briefly to the Door (Cyberjacking) and try to trigger the lock. If the occupants do not initiate combat, CJ will let Nova/Crash handle their direction.

When Captain Cardea arrives, Xanreys will snap out a 2nd salute but let the senior officers handle reporting (unless they fail to do so, in which case CJ will respond, "1st SOG secured the CIC. Our EWO has remotely hamstrung the Mutineers on this ship. We have not checked fleet communications yet for status on the other vessels. Our understanding is that there are 2 primary conflicts elsewhere on the Dauntless, 1 in Hangar 1, the 2nd in Engineering."). He will kill his Marine Armor's recording then his external speakers before radioing the Squad, "Brainiac? Gyn has been located ... but he's a casualty. Are 2nd SOG and Engineering ok? If Nova pops a Portal to the Hangar, we can go help. I know we have turned the tide, but don't want any more to fall for a lack of reinforcements ... I'm just saying ..."

Auto-Dodge [+8]: 1d20+8 = 161d20+8 = 221d20+8 = 9
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Gilina » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:32 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 8
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 12 | 1d100 = 47

Current Conditions:
Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills

Initiative: 1d20+4 = 17
AutoDodge (+9 not added in) 7d20:
11, 2, 20, 19, 14, 15, 2

Military Etiquette -- 1d100 = 78 / 74%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate -- 1d100 = 5 / 45%

When the outburst comes from some of the technicians, Jill speaks pushes down the anger and tries to change her tone, "I understand that this is frustrating to you. I just hope that you can understand the position we are in. There is a coup going on, and we don't know who to trust. And you have been hanging around the leadership of the coup."

"So," Gilina's tone softens a bit more. "Please bear with us, as we sort things out."

When the Admirality arrives on deck, Jill to quickly pops a salute by raising her rifle like she was trained. Then she quickly brings her weapons back to bear at the prisoners. Even though she probably should never salute an officer while in a combat zone/field situation. But being rather new to the military, and the stress of the situation, she still does so.

She'll let Nova provide a Sitrep to the Commander, as to not cause more confusion and people talking over each other. Instead she focuses on her job duty, securing the area, and keeping the prisoners out of harms way. When given the opportunity, Gilina asks Nova, "Do you want me to run any of the wounded to Medical?"
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:00 am

Ryden finds that there are no feeds from Electronic Warfare, and relays such to Niall even the man is preparing to access the door. He also finds that the status of the 2nd SOG and Engineering remain unchanged: stalemate.

CJ states to Niall as he arrives, "Crash. I can open the door if you want to cover the occupants and make sure they don't launch out to free the prisoners." He then regards the door and intuitively understands from looking at the cypher lock that his cyberjacking skills would be useless.

It is at this stage that the door slowly opens and a couple techs pop their heads out cautiously. "The mutineers are secured?" The space behind them is cramped with electronic gear, but somehow five people are crammed into the space. All wear the same rating badge:
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Postby Captain Cardea » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:15 am

This Is Your Captain Speaking...

When the CIC is secured the Captain carries out the necessary reset of her credentials and proceeds to thank those present.

"My thanks to all of you for your perseverance in the difficult task of fighting against our own." Nodding to the mess of missed shots that damaged the ship she grins, "I would have hit him with the first shot."
She quickly calls out to the communications technician, "Put me on the 1MC."

"Crew of the Dauntless, this is Captain Cardea. Our forces have secured the CIC and are in the process of rounding up the remaining resistance. All opposing forces lay down your arms and you will be treated justly under Arismal Military law, resist further and you will be captured and jettisoned from the nearest airlock. Standby for fleet wide communication."

"Switch me to fleet wide." She orders the tech and keys her mic when he nods.

"Arismal Fleet, this is the Captain of the Dauntless. Our brave crewmen and women have suppressed a rebellion aboard ship. This is a dark moment. Not since the days before planetary unification have we seen war amongst ourselves.

We who remain of a proud and unified world cannot afford to devolve into factions and fighting. We are the last of our kind, to destroy one another is to destroy the future of our race. We must face our future together or we will fall divided. Our destiny will be decided by our unity.

No longer are we powered or mundane, military or civilian, we are one people with one purpose - survive and thrive - we are the Arismal!

Cutting the mic the Captain looks to the technician.

"Send a follow-up communication to arrange a meeting of all Captains and civilian leadership. This ends now...and get maintenance up here and fix my command centre!"
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Cairo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:15 am

Perception (+3): 1d20 = 20+3=23
Vs Psionics (+2): 1d20 = 1
JiC D20: 1d20 = 9
JiC D100: 1d100 = 76

Current Conditions: Merged to Marine Armor [+10 PS=29 (Superhuman), Full EBA, Multi-optic/Targeting HUD (600ft), Encrypted Audio/Data (12miles), (2) Tri-Lasers]

Military Etiquette [80%]: 1d100 = 35

CJ watches the 5 EWOs emerge from hiding with initial consternation that eventually turns, **5 of them in there and they couldn't have done anything but hang in the closet? ... Then again they might all be Tier 3's without anything offensive in their arsenal. Our squad caught a few breaks with being able to beat the first lockout and getting to our weapons storage. Who knows maybe they were actually working to subvert Jakartha from in there, or waiting for an opportune time to launch a surprise attack. I shouldn't judge.**

He gives the update since it seems that Nova still needs a bit to recover, then will move unobtrusively over to the fallen Coup-Leader (Jakartha). If he spots a Sidearm/Vibro-Knife, Xanreys will stoop to check it's condition and lift it as his own, **Not a bad trophy for a 'remember-the-time-when ...' story hehehe.**

He listens to Captain Cardea give the Fleet-wide broadcast then steps over to Speckles calmly, "If you need people to reinforce in Hangar-1, a few of us are in shape to head straight there. My understanding is that a former 1st SOG named Barrak killed Tancredi. Nova might need to see the Sick-Bay ..."
3rd Lt. Cairo Xanreys

Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rosseyn » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 11/1d100 = 29

Augur wrote:Nova walks over to Dobrinski and looks her directly in the eyes. "Before we throw you in the brig, I need you to tell your men to stand down. You do this now and I'll do my best to get you an easy sentence. Something that doesn't end in a suitless spacewalk."

"No need, Nova," sounds a familiar voice from behind Rosseyn. In through the port-side hatch stalks Speckles/LCDR Nibiru Akeno, former CO of the 1st SOG.

Rosseyn twists his head to match the voice to the face. In his joy that this mess is finally over and getting to see a familiar face, he starts to go for a handshake, but then stands and salutes his commanding officer. (Military Etiquette: 1d100 = 27/75%) Just when he was starting to feel like himself again, the sudden movement to stand at attention causes the mental fogginess, dizziness and headache from his previous psychic assault to come back into full swing. Nova gets a bit green about the face and takes a quick seat. "Sorry sir... Jakartha got in my...head. Brain's a bit...swimmy."

From his uncomfortable seat on the ground, Nova listens to Captain Cardea's speech. Many good men lost their lives today, but in the end, we will all stand as one.

Cairo wrote:"If you need people to reinforce in Hangar-1, a few of us are in shape to head straight there. My understanding is that a former 1st SOG named Barrak killed Tancredi. Nova might need to see the Sick-Bay ..."

"Confirming my need for Sick-Bay, sir. My brain is moving slower than a Twilight Valley spiderslug." He sits and listens as Cairo gives the sitrep to the higher ups and then when the time is right, he speaks up. "If you need a ride to Hangar 1, I can get you there."
Nova

Current Gear:

Current Conditions:

Gateways (10/15):Eclipse Hallway, Eclipse near Atorian Bot, Hotel, Soniua Mercantile District: Fashion Avenue, Novoo Industrial Sector: The Gateway, Hykri Entertainment District: Social Street, N'Dane Residential Community: Bikirei-Ngui Arcology, New Vesta Agri-Zone: M'Bacia Botanical Gardens, Loading Dock Door to Morgue, Bathroom of Oron Outfitters in Equitable Building, 1000 feet from Compulsion

Epic Nova

Current Gear:

Current Conditions:

Gateways (0/15):

Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Niall » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:24 am

Perception: 1d20 = 1

JIC: 1d20 = 5
1d100 = 51

EWO refugees wrote:"The mutineers are secured?"

Niall nods. "They are. Please take a seat in the corridor here until you can be debriefed." He leads them to sit alongside the wall in the corridor. It's possible they were working for Jakartha and changed allegiance when they got wind of what we were doing, but... I suppose only Ryden will be able to tell us if they were active in the system. Of course, it's possible they are loyal arismal, and barricaded themselves in when they heard gunfire, and got locked out of the system."

He types out a message to Ryden: "5 EWO were secured in the EW room off the CIC - can you confirm their actions in the system during the mutiny?" He reads their names off their uniforms and feeds them to Ryden.

He then informs Nova and the (new) command crew: "Sirs, 5 EWO's were barricaded into the EW room off the CIC - I have their names, and have them lined up in the corridor pending Brainiac's confirming their network activities during the mutiny." He then stands in the doorway with an eye on the EWOs until Ryden can confirm their allegiance.

ImageImage
S.D.C. by Location:

Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Ryden » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:11 pm

(rolls held)

Cairo wrote:"Brainiac? Gyn has been located ... but he's a casualty. Are 2nd SOG and Engineering ok? If Nova pops a Portal to the Hangar, we can go help. I know we have turned the tide, but don't want any more to fall for a lack of reinforcements ... I'm just saying ..."

Ryden freezes midstroke, swallows and resumes typing. "Still waiting to see the reaction the the captain," he replies perfunctorily, but there's neither bite nor any strength in the reply, unlike normal. 'The old man is literally older than who knows how many people and they killed him??' A moment of reflection is all he allows himself, moving to the next task with lightning efficiency. He glances over to Miwa, intent on her team, pulling up a video feed of the fight in the bay and engineering for his own edification.

'What am I, your lie detector?' Ryden grumbles as he pulls up the info and relays it to the accounts of the three command officers and Niall. Done. "I should probably run a report of all crew activity during the mutiny." He programs a search program to do just that, tabulate anything out of the ordinary, especially anything expressly allowed by his nemesis beyond what should have been allowed.

Computer Operation 100%/1d100 = 53 to pull activity logs for the 5 EWOs.
Computer Programming 105%/1d100 = 85 to program a search program to tabulate all the data, sort it according to the above parameters.

ImageImage

Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Halko » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Percep: 1d20+2 = 15
JIC: 1d20 = 16 1d100 = 3

Military Etiquette: 70%1d100 = 91

Captain Cardea wrote:"Release her feet and escort her to the brig. And for the gods' sakes, take the blindfold off her. That will accomplish nothing. If she moves to do anything--which I doubt she will--stun her."

Halko nods to the Captain, "Yes Ma'am." He quickly moves over and takes the cuffs off of Gynn's belt. Damn old man, how did you end up here....like this? There's a noticeable pause as he looks over the fallen teammate then he turns and goes back to Dobrinski.

Halko gives the goop on Dobrinski's hands a look and then shrugs as he reaches down to pull it off. As soon as his hand touches it, the goop on her hands vanishes and he grins a bit as he locks the cuff into place on her wrists. He then vanishes the goop on her feet and pulls off the blindfold before helping her to her feet and moving her out of the way as the techs get back to work.

Halko covers the prisoner(s), his STAT at the ready, though he leaves his helmet off so he can goop anyone that tries to run. But run to where. There's nothing these people can do now but wait for their fate. He stays quiet and lets the officers report to the Captain.

When the Captain makes her radio calls, Halko smiles and nods, A good strong Captain is exactly what we need right now and its a good thing we have one.
Last edited by Halko on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Details

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:54 am

Day 41, 1500

Epilogue: Not All Fun & Games
Everyone can hear the typical background noises of the ship's command center over the Captain's flowery political rhetoric. (Audio accompaniment for the post.)

The 1st S.O.G. helps the Captain in CIC to bring order where previously chaos reigned. CIC is soon abuzz with activity as casualty reports stream in from around the ship, and the mutineers surrender to dispatched security forces. Second Lieutenant "Scarlet" Aadedai reports in from hangar bay one that medical and security personnel are on station, and that the area is secured. Two mutineers have been reported missing in action: LT CMDRs Regina & Reginald Hiordis. It's soon discovered that 1st LTs Cadeyrn & Genovefa Nechtan were both being mind-controlled by the Hiordis twins. Engineering quickly reports in that all systems are nominal, and that the mutineers were subdued with ease after the Captain's speech. The EWO's in their workspace are quickly cleared of any wrongdoing as are the operators on station in CIC who were following orders under duress. Much the same process is repeated quickly and efficiently across the ship, and before an hour is up, preliminary reports from every department are recorded in CIC and following orders dispatched.

Once things are well in hand in CIC and a full crew of operators are on station, the 1st S.O.G. is dismissed with thanks by the Captain. She makes a point of telling everyone to check in with Doctor Links for a check-up once triage of casualties allows him to give them a clean bill of health. Before sending them off, she strongly urges Rosseyn to report to Doc Links immediately.

Begin posting to elsewhere within the ship. This location is now secured to non-essential personnel.

GM NOTES:
Gentlemen, this concludes Episode 13. Episode 14 ("Transitions") will be a period of on-ship player character and NPC interaction, and will afford you FOUR DAYS IN-GAME to get things done before your next briefing and assignment. During this 4-day period, Captain Cardea (along with any desired assists/fill-ins from myself) will take care of any NPC interactions, equipment repairs/requests, etc.

The timeline has been updated.

Butcher's Bill
Cairo: -14 damage to Marine Armor helmet, -70 to main body, -33 right leg
Gilina: -78 damage to Standard Armor main body
Halko: -138 damage to Standard Armor main body, -21 to right arm
Niall: -28 damage to Standard Armor helmet, -15 to main body; -2 personal S.D.C., you're dazed/incapacitated for 1 melee round
Rosseyn: -123 damage to Standard Armor main body, -25 to personal S.D.C.; -29 H.P., -4 to all combat actions, APM reduced by half, throbbing headache for the next hour (-30% to all skills), and you forget these skills for the next 10 days: Mathematics: Basic and W.P. Energy Rifle
Augur
Admin

Postby Gilina » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 7
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 12 | 1d100 = 5

Current Conditions:
Force Aura: SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body:
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills

Note: +20% to all Engineering skills, +30% to all Mechanical and Electrical skills, +40% to all repair-related Technical skills from Engineering Kit
Mechanical Engineer -- 1d100 = 2 / 64% (94%)
Spacecraft Mechanics -- 1d100 = 87 / 69% (99%)
Electrical Engineer -- 1d100 = 78 / 49% (79%)
Computer Repair -- 1d100 = 42 / 64% (104%)
Jury-Rig -- 1d100 = 58 / 44% (88%)
Research -- 1d100 = 16 / 69% (109%)
Salvage -- 1d100 = 25 / 54% (84%)

Gilina watches the prisoners till security forces gets in. At that point she moves on to the console that is sparking. "I can take care of this," she starts off and pulls off her toolkit strapped to her back. First she disconnects the power to the console and opens it up, looking at the massive damage Cairo was able to do. "Cairo, you sure know how to break things really well." she mumbles under her breath as she starts taking out the damaged portions of the console.

As she goes through and itemizes the parts that are destroyed, she tries to see if any of them can be salvaged, repaired, or even circumvented to get the console powered on and functional. Scrolling through her manual of the schematics, she makes notes as to what can be re-routed so she can duplicate if needed. I think if I change this fuse here, and wire it to bypass... here. She double checks her work, I think that should do it. Worst case... it's no worse off than it is. Crossing her fingers, she powers the console back on.
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ryden » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:19 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 11, 1d100 = 86

Ryden continues working until someone gets to ADP to take over. Only once he gets confirmation from one of the command officers does he relent his control. Until then he remains a dynamo, helping to coordinate the recovery effort until someone steps in to take that role. He passes them logs of everything he did aside from the machine accounts he created and had not used. Those he keeps for a rainy day. They would not be on any logs whatsoever, he'd seen to that. But short of another mutiny, he doesn't intend to use them. He also makes sure someone comes and opens up the doors to their location, prioritizing it as only he can.

Once they can log out, Ryden downs some of the remaining water and whatever food is nearby. He gets up and stretches, offering some of the water and any food to Miwa. "Well that was a fun game, but next time, we have to turn the system cheats off. That and insanity difficulty was perhaps a bit too much." He snickers. He gets a serious look at her. "But in all seriousness, thank you for the game and your time. One of these days we'll play the actual game. Right now, there's not a lot of electronic games I want to play." He heads towards the door. "Other things, but not electronic games. I believe I owe you a bath and a massage if I'm not mistaken." He grins. "Afterwards, maybe we can go down and see if they reopened the Crow's Nest, assuming you have the desire to move from the bunk."

He doubles back, glancing at the duffle bag next to their chairs, and retrieves his gear, packing it all back into the bag. he takes it with him to the berthing.

[Moving to Crew Deck: 1st S.O.G. Berthing]

ImageImage

Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Halko » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Percep: 1d20+2 = 19
JIC: 1d20 = 14 1d100 = 49

Halko slings his STAR as the Captain takes control of the situation. Good Good. No Spooks fiddling with my head. I'm thinking clearly now... At least I think am. Maybe I'll hit med Bay sooner rather than later.

Nodding to Gilina he asks, "Any chance I can get my stun baton back?" If she gives him the stun baton back, Halko will slip it into the loop on his belt.

Regardless of whether he gets the stun baton back, Halko moves over to Nova's side and says, "I'll give you a hand sir. We'll get you down to medical and back to 100% before you know it." Frak, I hope they have a spook on hand to to undo what ever it is that they did to us.

With that, Halko reaches out a hand and motions Nova towards Medical. If the Lieutenant needs any assistance walking, Halko will assist the man. Grinning a little Halko says, "I guess I own you one after I tried to shoot you and everything. To tell you the truth, I'd like to get a head scan anyway. After Jakartha put the mojo on me, I'd readly like to know everything is the way its supposed to be."

(OOC: Off to Medical once Nova confirms the action.)
Last edited by Halko on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current Details

Current Gear:

Constant Conditions:

Image ImageImage
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Gilina » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:50 am

((rolls carried over))

"Yes, here it is." She hands over the Stun Baton, one of her trustiest weapons used during the crissis on board the Dauntless. "Thank you very much for letting me use it. I am not sure what I would have done in that fight on the hangar without it. Killing Arismal, is not what I signed up for. I just wanted to make sure we all survive." She gives a weak smile at her compatriot, then ducks back underneath the console where she was working.

I really hope we can all survive this... The trust... As a people, we need to work together. We need to survive!
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Halko » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:17 pm

[Rolls Held]

Halko nods to Gilina as he waits for Nova. "I know just what you mean. I think that my new power, that black goop stuff, came about because I was so bent on not killing any more Arismal. Anyway, you should requisition a baton before we ship out again."

Halko snaps his fingers as the thoughts about alternative weapons sparks a memory, "Crap, I need to get with the tech and see if we can't come up with something to stop that big lizard bounty hunter guy. Maybe my new power will be able to stop him. Unless he's strong enough to pull free." He looks at Gilina realizing that she hasn't had the pleasure of dealing with the guy. Then he grins, "Sorry. After our last few mission the Atorians have gotten a little pissed at us and have set a bounty. We had this big lizard guy come after us. Tough bastard. The last time we ran into him, I set a flash bang grenade off in his face and he said I was like him but puny. I guess that means he can absorb damage like I can, but he's super strong too. I wonder if a blade will cut him."

Halko gives a 'what can you do' shrug and says, "The team's come across him twice, so the next time we go out, I plan on being prepared."
Current Details

Current Gear:

Constant Conditions:

Image ImageImage
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Captain Cardea » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:11 pm

Gilina wrote:I think that should do it. Worst case... it's no worse off than it is. Crossing her fingers, she powers the console back on.

Despite Gilina's efforts the console is in a bad state. It needs more than just a quick fix, it needs replacement parts. Wiring is melted and fried, conductors, circuit panels are broken, and more than one part has holes in it. With time and a proper stock of replacement parts, or a 3D fabricator, she may have been able to get the terminal working, but it's just too badly damage to fix with a few tools.

Captain Cardea acknowledges the effort, "I am afraid it may have to be replaced and not repaired. But thank you for your efforts."

Speaking to the whole room the Captain re-establishes protocol for the CIC.

"The Captain is on deck. CIC is closed to all non-authorized personnel. Please report to your proper stations or berthing for additional orders."
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Postby Rosseyn » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:43 am

Perception: 1d20 = 16 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 47

Halko wrote:"I'll give you a hand sir. We'll get you down to medical and back to 100% before you know it."

With that, Halko reaches out a hand and motions Nova towards Medical. If the Lieutenant needs any assistance walking, Halko will assist the man. Grinning a little Halko says, "I guess I own you one after I tried to shoot you and everything. To tell you the truth, I'd like to get a head scan anyway. After Jakartha put the mojo on me, I'd readly like to know everything is the way its supposed to be."

Nova looks up at the Corporal and extends a hand to be helped up. "That lizard was a big bastard, wasn't he. Let's get ourselves checked out, Backlash." Nova's mind still foggy, he accepts Halko's offer to help him walk there. "Ugh... My brain."

(Onward to Medical with Halko.)
Nova

Current Gear:

Current Conditions:

Epic Nova

Current Gear:

Current Conditions:

Gateways (0/15):

Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Gilina » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:43 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 3
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 12 | 1d100 = 8

Current Conditions:
Force Aura (Off): SDC: 200 / AR: 14 / HF 10 | No Minuses in Darkness/Blinded
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 122

Military Etiquette -- 1d100 = 64 / 74%

Gilina starts to put her tools away, "Yes, Ma'am. I was able to turn the power off to this console, so it won't be a fire hazard. Without the proper parts..." She lets the words trail off, knowing full well that the Captain should know what the status of the inventory and stores of the fleet are. She puts her tools away, and slings her rifle.

She hesitates for a moment before walking out of the room. "Ma'am, I am not sure if it was mentioned, but the 1st SOG built a makeshift prison in the Hangar using an airlock. I know we placed a few people in there. I'm not sure if they were released or not. I don't want them to be spaced by accident."

Once the Captain releases her to the rest of the ship, It's over... she walks to the end of the hall, and places the tool kit down on the ground. Finally the amount of work that happened through the day, weighs her down. The hard work she did in the wee hours of the morning, with her space walk. The firefights in the hall, re-configuring an airlock to be a prison cell. Battling a giant, spooks, and even her compatriots. "I need a vacation."
Gilina "Jill" Hassan

HP: 55 (59) | SDC: 98
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200

Constant Effects: Nightvision - 600' | No Penalties while Blinded | Sensitive Hearing (20 Decibels Beyond Human Normal)

Powers:
Extraordinary Physical Prowess / Flight Wingless: 200mph / Force Aura: AR - 14 | SDC - 200 | HF - 10 / Radar: 400' / Physical Perfection / Weapon Melding: Weapon - 10min (Double for 1 weapon) | Armor - 1min

Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Captain Cardea » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:49 am

Gilina wrote:She hesitates for a moment before walking out of the room. "Ma'am, I am not sure if it was mentioned, but the 1st SOG built a makeshift prison in the Hangar using an airlock. I know we placed a few people in there. I'm not sure if they were released or not. I don't want them to be spaced by accident."

"Thank you you Lieutenant," the Captain suddenly gets a hard look on her face, "I will ensure that if they are spaced it is entirely on purpose. Carry on."
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master

Previous

Return to A.D.F.S. Dauntless