Crew Deck: Lounge

CPT Zoi Cardea is the commanding officer of the A.D.F.S. Dauntless, one of the two remaining Vigilance Class Carriers in the fleet.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Augur » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:11 am

ImageImage

This is a large network of recreational and dining spaces used by the crew to those purposes.

These are all separate spaces.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Augur
Admin

Re: Crew Deck: Lounge

Postby Rosseyn » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:14 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 10 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 5/1d100 = 6

Nova walks in with Brainiac and has a seat at a table. "Alright Brain, I need you to pull up everything you know about Kissia. That race, arrogant as they are, are going to be the closest thing to a cover story we'll come up with. I want to know every single detail that is findable about them. What do they eat? Do they all have powers like us or just some? What kind of clothing do they wear? I need to know everything if I'm going to create new lives for us all for this Grymdin excursion."
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119

Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ryden » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 18
Lore: Alien 65%/1d100 = 10
JIC: 1d20 = 5,1d100 = 81
[Briefing Day]

Ryden follows his commanding officer and nods when he starts asking for intelligence. "Alright. Well they are actually like us a lot really. They can get spook or super powers, though they don't have as much variation. Twilight world, but it's in good shape. Not sure beyond that though. They haven't had a war in over a century, have been very successful and it went to their head. I've seen references to them once being nice. Now every meme I came across compares them to your bitchy and crass great aunt that always looks down on you and always finds fault in your work. Best work ever and you get 'Oh, I've seen better, I guess it will do.' Fucking bitch... sorry, tangent. Moving on. You remember the one that we helped on that ice ball of a planet? Chick couldn't help herself but make fun of Mika. Same thing. They are big on sciences and technology. They think it's the best in the galaxy, true or not. They also like to wear the best clothes, eat the best food, and complain about how all of it is substandard to what could be done on their home planet if they even bothered to try. Kinda assholes, which is why no one gives them a second thought and wants them gone."

He thinks. "I think we should go with a mercenary survey and scouting crew. Basically scoutting planets for corps. Make there be rumors of us selling out some natives where we got their land rights for basically nothing. Then the company came in and 'employed' them all at reduced pay rates. Won't help us with bleeding hearts, but it will make slavers salivate to talk to us, and make pirates and thieves look at us as kindred spirits."

When he has all he needs, Ryden nods. "I need to go see the Doc if I can. Got an idea and I am going to need him to help me out I think. If this works out we can expand to pretty much any race we want because we can ditch the goggles."

[Going to Medical]
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Rosseyn » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:59 am

Perception: 1d20 = 20+3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 17/1d100 = 17

"So, they're Arismal with bad attitudes and flashy clothes. The SOG should have no problem with that as a cover. So Kassan Scouting Mercs... I'll pull up what I can about the geography of the place, give us some deep IDs. You go talk to Links. If you've got an idea, it's probably a good one." Nova dismisses Brainiac and starts digging up what information there is about Kissia on his datapad. He looks for geography, political alliances and cultural norms/customs in order to help the team get better at faking it. (Intelligence: 1d100 = 741d100 = 711d100 = 20/68%)
Current Details

Current Gear:
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rosseyn » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:42 am

(Rolls held over)

Sorting through information in the Arismal Military Database, Rosseyn starts to piece together what little is known about Kassan culture. Mostly from information that Brainiac himself input from the Felias Information Network a while back.

He comes up with the following aliases for his crew:
Gilina: Soria J’Nesth - Eclipse’s Head Engineer, female, age 21.
Cairo: Noran Altec - Eclipse’s Pilot, male, age 25.
Niall: Vanko Borias - Eclipse’s Medic, male, age 26.
Rosseyn: Aldric Varren - Eclipse’s Interrogation Agent, male, age 22.
Ryden: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker, male, age 22.
Jerrik: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner, male, age 22.

Any other fields of information have “Unknown” filled into the field. In the file for the crew of the Eclipse is written:
The Eclipse is a high-tech, for hire mercenary crew specializing in scouting and acquiring planetary properties for the highest bidder. Their modus operandi revolves around purchasing land rights from ignorant natives for low prices and then selling the natives and the land to their current employer. It is assumed their technology is the means of their ability to subdue native uprisings when things go wrong.

Once he's finished, he'll save his work and head to Communications Central.
Current Details

Current Gear:
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Gateways (0/15):
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to A.D.F.S. Dauntless