OPS Deck: Communications Central

CPT Zoi Cardea is the commanding officer of the A.D.F.S. Dauntless, one of the two remaining Vigilance Class Carriers in the fleet.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

OPS Deck: Communications Central

Postby Augur » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:12 am

This is the space from which the ship's communications and sensory equipment is maintained.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Re: OPS Deck: Communications Central

Postby Rosseyn » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:53 am

Perception: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d20 = 7/1d100 = 34

Nova walks into CC and finds someone who is working. Gotta get this out there somehow... 3rd Lieutenant Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatheran, 1st SOG. I need your assistance. I need this information about these mercs to make it out into the universe. I want the FAR to know all about this. How can we make that happen? Nova hands them a datapad with information about the crew of the Eclipse.
Nova
2nd Lieutenant Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Alias: Aldric Varren
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79

Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol: Range: 200 feet. Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst. Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings, Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (10/15):Eclipse Hallway, Eclipse near Atorian Bot, Hotel, Soniua Mercantile District: Fashion Avenue, Novoo Industrial Sector: The Gateway, Hykri Entertainment District: Social Street, N'Dane Residential Community: Bikirei-Ngui Arcology, New Vesta Agri-Zone: M'Bacia Botanical Gardens, Loading Dock Door to Morgue, Bathroom of Oron Outfitters in Equitable Building, 1000 feet from Compulsion

Epic Nova
2nd Lieutenant Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79

Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol: Range: 200 feet. Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst. Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings, Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):

Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: OPS Deck: Communications Central

Postby Augur » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:36 pm

The Communications Watch Officer meets Nova at the door. Entrance is tightly controlled. She's a tightly wound woman of unusually sleight height for an Arismal. her dark hair and dark red eyes contrast with her extremely pale skin. The watch officer signs Nova into a log, walks him into a secure alcove, then takes his request. "Well, sir, all message traffic outbound from the fleet has to be approved by the skipper, so I'll just route this up the chain of command. As you want the FAR to know of it, the best way for this to be promulgated is through the Felias Information Network. I believe there's a FIN relay station in the Phorilla system, so I'll address the message as such. Good day, sir." She beams the data from Nova's pad to one of her own then ushers Nova out of the alcove with cool professionalism.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Return to A.D.F.S. Dauntless