Dedicated Shopping Thread

Jezebel & Kat's new enterprise: General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services of Merctown
GM: Townsend
AGM: The Bos

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Dedicated Shopping Thread

Postby Townsend » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:53 am

G.I.R.L.S., please post your shopping items here.

Although some shopping will of course happen on-camera over the course of an adventure, I'm not going to require all gear purchases to be roleplayed out while in MercTown (though you're more than welcome to do so if you wish), but I do want all gear purchased/requested to be listed here for record-keeping purposes.

Please be sure to include a book/page reference whenever possible.
2017 "Epic Heroics" Adventure GM

GM of the General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services (G.I.R.L.S.) of Merctown

"...and now they work for me."
Townsend
Game Master

Re: Dedicated Shopping Thread

Postby Townsend » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:55 am

Shopping house call at the Palace Hotel -- NG, Naruni, and Erdano's reps
Tuesday February 4th, 111 PA

Please reply with any items you'd like to purchase from each rep (if anything).
2017 "Epic Heroics" Adventure GM

GM of the General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services (G.I.R.L.S.) of Merctown

"...and now they work for me."
Townsend
Game Master

Postby Tyrannosapiens Rex » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:15 am

Naruni
NE-80 Slim-Line Lever Action Rifle (DB8 pg 27) 48,000 credits
100 NE-003PC Standard Plasma Cartridges 3,000 credits
50 NE-001PC Light Plasma Cartridges 750 credits
6 standard E-Clips xxx credits

Northern Gun
NG-SL20 Sniper Laser Rifle (WB 33 pg 193) 50,000 credits
2 long E-Clips xxx credits

Erdano's
Nothing, Kat doesn't wear suits.
Of all the things encountered in the Megaverse, the most vile and evil are not the demons, or Alien Intelligences. No, even the Old Ones pale in vileness to the Human Tyrant King. For, only he treats his own kind, every day of his life, with the kind of careless attitude the Old Ones treated the so-called lesser races.
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Postby Fiona » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:29 am

Cybernetics And Robotics Laboratory Kit Cost: 3 million Book/Page: Bionics Sourcebook pgs 68-69
Vehicle Diagnostic Computer Cost: 80,000 Book/Page: MercOps pg 113
Automotive Repair Shop Kit Cost: 2,800 Book/Page: Heroes Unlimited 2 pg 143
Aircraft Repair Shop Kit Cost: 12,000 Book/Page: Heroes Unlimited 2 pg 143

Catwalks or scaffolding to make working on the Titan feasible.
Lift for Automobiles (2-10 ton rating)
Necessary tables and cabinets to hold tools/work on.
Home decor for living areas (couches, bedroom sets, etc.)
Necessary Appliances for food production.
Fiona
"On I burn, Fuel is pumping engines, Burning hard, loose and clean, And on I burn, Churning my direction, Quench my thirst with gasoline." ~Fuel by Metallica.

Fi
HP: 25/25, S.D.C.: 22/22, I.S.P.: 138/138, P.P.E.: 7/7
Armor
T-11 Enhanced Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 70/70, Left Arm: 60/60, Right Arm: 60/60, Left Leg: 80/80, Right Leg: 80/80, Main Body: 100/100
Modifiers: -5% to prowl, +6 to P.S., +10 to Spd, +10' to leaps, +10% to climb, reduce rate of fatigue by 50%. Takes 2D4+4 melees to suit-up.
Weapons
NG-35 Heavy Laser Pistol
Payload: 14 shots/14
Vehicle
Road Buster Armored Combat Truck
M.D.C. Main Body – 245
Current Conditions
None.
Fiona

Postby Jezebel » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:17 pm

Fiona wrote:Cybernetics And Robotics Laboratory Kit Cost: 3 million Book/Page: Bionics Sourcebook pgs 68-69

In lieu of the above, Jez will aim to procure the following:

Cybernetic or Robotics Shop Kit
• This kit has at least four Medium Cybemetic/Robotics kits, each with a different array of tools and equipment, and at least two computers, one for diagnostics and the other for design work. It also comes with a laser mold making system and at least two heavy welding/bonding systems. The Shop Kit can be used to fully repair any aspect of a damaged cyborg (and most human-sized robots), and with the laser mold making system, it can custom build parts from scratch. The only limitation is that only one system can be constructed at a time and takes hours to do.
• The Shop Kit restores up to 120 M.D.C. and most mechanical parts (other than Bio-Systems), and can be used to add more.

Code: Select all
[b]Cybernetic or Robotics Shop Kit[/b]
[size=85]• This kit has at least four Medium Cybemetic/Robotics kits, each with a different array of tools and equipment, and at least two computers, one for diagnostics and the other for design work. It also comes with a laser mold making system and at least two heavy welding/bonding systems. The Shop Kit can be used to fully repair any aspect of a damaged cyborg (and most human-sized robots), and with the laser mold making system, it can custom build parts from scratch. The only limitation is that only one system can be constructed at a time and takes hours to do.
• The Shop Kit restores up to 120 M.D.C. and most mechanical parts (other than Bio-Systems), and can be used to add more.[/size]

Cost: 550,000 credits.

For herself, Jez would also like to obtain the following:

Additional Modular Features & Upgrades for her suit of NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor:
  • Deluxe Weapons Package
  • Robotic Exoskeleton
  • Laser Distancer & Targeting
  • Optics Enhancements
  • Integrated Sensor Pod
  • Advanced Communications Package
  • IFF & Targeting Computer
  • Psionic Electromagnetic Dampers
  • Identification Package
  • Climbing Package
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/950
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Jezebel

Postby Aether » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:59 am

James' Wish List

Top of the line computer system that would function as a hacking computer. Several levels of VPN security.

3 sets of pants, shirts, and hooded sweatshirts,(hoodies or bunnyhugs if you know what those are)
2 light jackets
James would like every piece of clothing to be reversible to a completely different color.

Basic toolkit for electronic/mechanical repairs/sabotage

Makeup kit to be use to alter appearance and hair color quickly.

Set of high quality lock picks

Radio/Wireless scrambler i.e. an ultra wideband emitter that disrupts radio and cell signals. **I don't know if this actually exists but I read it in a scifi novel and seemed cool.
The Aether flowed, corded and angry, giving the night a blue, marbled glow. After the storm, the calm skies had only held for a day. Now there was little difference between day and night anymore. Days were darkened by clouds and the blue cast of Aether. Nights were brightened by the same. They flowed together, the edges blurring into an endless day. An ever night.

Also see: Kilo (Templars), James Miller (G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown)
Aether
Game Master

Postby Corrigan » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:10 pm

-A few packages of quality cigars
-A good quality pipe and a supply of several types of very fine tobacco.

-A good quality SDC, lever-action rifle (45-70 caliber, please, preference to a Marlin 1895 SBL),
-100 Rounds of standard SDC 45-70 Ammo
-50 empty brass rounds
-50 primers and enough powder to make 50 strong reloads.

She is also casing prices on the following -- I'll be using a lot of this, so let's get the rules banged out and I can add it to my sheet. :)
-Scrap Iron, by the Oz
-Scrap Steel, by the Oz
-Bronze alloy by the Oz
-Light MDC leather per square foot
-SDC leather per square foot
-High quality fabric per square foot
-Decent quality fabric per square foot
-'Fancy' wood that is 'pretty' and suitable for working into items as grips, etc, per square foot.
Corrigan

Postby Jezebel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Jez will purchase for Susan:

Cost: 50,000 credits

Code: Select all
[b]NG-SL20 Sniper Laser Rifle[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/07/15/20170715092652-1893b4dd.png[/img]
[size=85]• Range:
• • Laser: 3,000'
• • Ion Blaster: 1,000'
• Damage:
• • Laser: 4D6 M.D.
• • Ion Blaster: 3D6 M.D.
• Rate of Fire: Each laser shot fired requires two melee actions to aim and shoot. Each ion blast counts as one melee action/attack.
• Payload: 5 laser shots or 10 ion blasts per E-clip
• Weight: 10 lbs.
• Modifiers: +3 to strike with the laser; only +1 to strike with the ion blaster.
• Features: Integrated laser targeting and superior balance for the laser (bonuses already included).[/size]
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/950
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Jezebel

Return to G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown (7 Players, 1 Openings)