Interest in an Epic?

Jezebel's joynt: General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services of Merctown
GM: Underguard
AGM: The Bos
#4 POST RATE

Moderators: Game Masters, Group Leaders

Options for the Epic

1. No EP buy in, stay with group, no double dipping. Massive Group Arc with other groups
100%
2. EP Buy in, seperated from existing group, double dipping PC. Massive Arc with varied groups
No votes
3. Not interested in an Epic / Keep normal story-arc.
No votes

Total votes : 2

Interest in an Epic?

Postby Underguard » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:20 pm

GIRLS, the thought of an Epic has been floated around among the GMs. Above are the overhead pathways an Epic could be run. Please vote on your interest and/or opinion in an EPIC.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
Underguard
Game Master

Re: Interest in an Epic?

Postby Jezebel » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:20 pm

I don't like that the first two options have those necessary conditions included in them, but I'm definitely game for an Epic.
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Jezebel
Group Leader

Re: Interest in an Epic?

Postby Underguard » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:41 am

Jezebel wrote:I don't like that the first two options have those necessary conditions included in them, but I'm definitely game for an Epic.

Those are not conditions. It's what would happen.

The options are EP buy in or not as it stands.

EP buy in leads to Secret Wars style, which allows for Double Dipping and would essentially remove you from your current group for the EPIC, but allow you to continue playing in your current group's existing arc.

None EP buy in leads to collaborative arc with your group substituting your existing adventure, thus making no double dipping possible.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
Underguard
Game Master

Return to G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown (Independent; 1 Opening)