Player Name: Ross
Link to Ledger: Ledger LinkCharacter Name:
Ariadne Bagh-Dach (Clan Name)Race:
True Atlantean O.C.C.:
6,631 (The Bos, 06.05.20)Next Level @ XP:
Hates and fears demons and supernatural beings, but believes that all mortal races need to live and work in harmony to hold the demons and monsters at bay.Number of Worlds Visited:
Born on Plane of Sands (Clan Bagd-Dach homeworld), travelled to Alexandria (Home of the Archerean Clan in the Phase World Galaxy), Center on Phase World. Came to Rifts Earth (via Dimensional Pyramid in Lazlo) after travelling the Multiverse while completing her Sojourn Journey when she was 19. The Psynex Entity in Psyscape called to her once she reached Rifts Earth and it is now considered her home.Sentiments/Coalition:
Sad about the CS. The character has seen soldiers defy orders to do the right thing, and recognizes the CS has done many good things for many humans. Its potential for good is tremendous, but believes Emperor Prosek and the government that serves him are evil. They are the ones responsible for the crimes the Coalition has committed against others. Suspicious and cautious about the CS.Disposition:
Introverted and introspective, but charming and captivating when she is engaged with others. Amber is well-centered but doubting in her own abilities as she tries to live up to her family’s legacy as Champions of Light.Insanity:
P.S.: 24 (Augmented Strength)
Spd: 28PHYSICAL DATA
H.P.: 27 (+1D6 per level of experience)
Weight: 175 lbs
Description: Blue eyes, blue hair, attractive, tall, athletic build.Racial Abilities
- Healing Abilities (special): Atlanteans recover Hit Points and S.D.C. at a rate of 2D6+10 points per 24 hour period of normal rest and recovery, or 1D6 Hit Points/S.D.C. per hour of meditation at a ley line or nexus point; more at a Healing Pyramid.
- Ley Line Phasing (special): All Atlanteans are taught how to Ley Line Phase. This is exactly like the Ley Line Walker’s ability. It takes a full melee round (15 seconds) to Ley Line Phase and cannot be used during battle.
- Impervious to Shape-Changing/Metamorphosis (special): Can not physically transformed by any means.
- Operate Dimensional Pyramids (special): All True Atlanteans know how to operate the Stone Pyramids created by Atlantean Stone Masters and Minions of Splugorth for the purpose of healing, communications, teleportation, and dimensional teleportation. Base Skill: 35% (+5%).
- P.P.E. Recovery (special): 10 points per hour of rest or sleep. 15 P.P.E. per hour of meditation.
- Recognize Vampires by Appearance (special): 30% (+10%). There is a +10% bonus to recognize Secondary Vampires and a +30% bonus to recognize Wild Vampires. It is the cunning and powerful Master Vampire who remains most difficult to identify (-30% skill penalty) unless it is openly flaunting its power and demonic nature.
- Sense the Presence of Vampires and Vampire Intelligences (special): True Atlanteans can sense the presence of vampires and Vampire Intelligences within a 1,000' radius, but cannot pinpoint the exact location.
- Sense Rifts and Lev Lines (special): As dimensional travellers for thousands of years, True Atlanteans are able to sense the presence of ley lines up to 5 miles away, a nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away. They can tell when there is more than one ley line or nexus within their sensing range, but are unable to pinpoint the exact location. They do, however, know the general direction and whether it is close by or far away, weak or powerful, and if a Rift is opened.
Perception: 36% (+3%) +5% on Perception Rolls regarding vampires and the undead
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 70%
Max. Encumbrance: 105 lb
Max. Carrying Weight: 480 lb
Max. Lifting Weight: 960 lb
Max. Jumping Ability: 24' length, 12' highSpecial Abilities
Horror Factor/Awe Factor: 12
Opened Spiritual Third Eye
- Radiate Nature
o Range: 100' (12' for non-psychics)
o Duration: Constant
- Dream Vision (WB12, page 30)
- Transform into Energy Being (270 I.S.P.,WB12, page 30)
- Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy
o Range: 300' (+100') when being is not using powers or abilities; 1200’ (+100’) if using abilities or powers.
o Duration: Automatic and constant (except when close to ley lines and nexus points)
o Identify Type/Race of Paranormal Creature: 76% (+2%)
o Track by Psychic Scent: 60% (+5%) 76% (+3%) if supernatural being is also using magic
- Extended Psionic Powers (Psychic Body Field & all sensitive powers at double normal range and duration)
Alter Aura (self) (2)
See Aura (6)
Sixth Sense (2)
Mind Block (4)
Bio-Regenerate (Self) (6)
Healing Touch (6)
Suppress Fear (8)
Deaden Senses (4)
Deaden Pain (4)
Enhance Reflexes (10) (Rifter 25/ page 75)
Intuitive Combat (10)
Speed Reading (2)
Total Recall (2)
Psychic Body Field (30)
See the Invisible (4)
Mind's Eye (8) (Rifter 25/ page 77)
Meditation - I.S.P Recovery rate: 2/hour of activity, 12/hour of Meditation/Sleep
Object Read (6)
Psi-Sword (30)Magic Tattoos
Heart Pierced by a Wooden Stake (Protection) on the right wrist.
- Cost to Activate: 15 PPE
- Duration: 1 hour per level or until cancelled.
o Immune to the Pheromone Induced Seduction.
o The character is impervious to the slow kill bite, and cannot be turned into a vampire or enslaved.
o Impervious to all the mind control powers of vampires and related species of undead.
o When the magic tattoo is first activated, a wooden stake and a cross appears, one in each hand. Both disappear when the duration ends or the tattoo magic is cancelled.
Weapon Covered in Flames (Long Sword) on left wrist (has the Ancient Greek word "ανδρεία", which means “VALOR”, written on the sword blade.
- Cost to Activate: 10 PPE
- Duration: 15 minutes per level or until cancelled.
- Damage: Long Sword: 2D6 MDC
- Cost to Activate: 10 PPE
- Duration: 1 hour per level or until cancelled.
- Canine: Fox:
o 24 Hit Points, 10 S.D.C.
o Bite does 1D6+4 S.D.C. damage, slashing claws 1D4 damage, three attacks per melee. +1 to strike and parry, +4 to dodge.
o Average Speed is 50, about 35 mph (56 km) and can run at that speed for 1D6 hours.
o Track by smell 70%, Swim 50%, Prowl 50%, keen vision and hearing.
Language: Native Tongue (Ancient Greek) 98% (+1)
Language: Other: Dragonese/Elf 82% (+1%)
Language: Other: American 82% (+1%)
Literacy: Native Tongue (Ancient Greek) 98% (+1%)
Literacy: American 66% (+3%)
Literacy: Dragonese/Elf 66% (+3%)
Lore: Dimensions 40% (+5%)O.C.C. Skills
Language: Other: Spanish 86% (+3%)
Language: Other: Demongogian 86% (+3%)
Math: Basic (+20%)
Streetwise 43% (+4%)
Land Navigation 54% (+4%)
Pilot: Jet Packs 60% (+4%)
Pilot: Hovercycles, Skycycles & Rocket Bikes 86% (+3%)
Hand to Hand: ExpertO.C.C. Related Skills
Lore : Demons & Monsters 45% (+5%)
Intelligence 45% (+4%)
o Sense of balance 56% (+3%)
o Work parallel bars & rings 66% (+3%)
o Back Flip 74% (+2%)
o Basic Prowl ability 30%.
o Basic Climb ability 25%
o Climb Rope/Rappel 64% (+2%)Secondary Skills
Computer Operation 50% (+5%)
Radio: Basic 45% (+5%)
Lore : Psychics & Psionics 35% (+5%)
W.P. Energy Pistol
Lore : Magic
o Base Skill (general knowledge): 35% (+5%)
o Recognize Magic Symbols. Runes and Circles : 25% (+5%)
o Recognized Enchantment: 20% (+5%)
W.P. Handguns (1st)
Cook 35% (+5%; 1st) Combat Data
HTH Type: Expert
Number of Attacks: 5
Initiative Bonus: +3
Strike Bonus: +3
Parry Bonus: +6
Dodge Bonus: +6
HTH Damage Bonus: +6
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +8
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +5
Bonus to Disarm: +2
Other: Kick attack 2D4 damage, kick attack 1D8 damage, Karate Punch 2D4, power punch/kick inflicts one point of Mega-Damage; counts as two melee attacks.Weapon ProficienciesAimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions)
Burst Shots: +1 to Strike Bonus
Called/Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus, 12+ Strike Roll Required (costs 3 actions)
Melee Called Shots: No bonus to Strike, No extra action cost
W.P. Sword ☞ Strike +4, Parry +5
W.P. Shield ☞ Strike +0, Parry +5
W.P. Energy Pistol ☞ Strike +2
W.P. Handguns ☞ Strike +0Saving Throw Bonuses
Magic (varies): +3, +2 vs despair based attacks
Magic Illusions: +3
Lethal Poison (14+): +3
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3
Mind-Altering Toxins: +2
Insanity (12+): +11
Psionics (10): +7 / +4 vs possession
Mind Control: +2 to save vs all forms of mind control
Horror Factor: +8
Last edited by Amber Dach
on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 22 times in total.