First Op: Where Have All the Cadizians Gone?

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

First Op: Where Have All the Cadizians Gone?

Postby Townsend » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:05 pm

"Oh Cadizians... Come Out to Play-i-ay..."

The Weatherman wrote:Wednesday, February 5th, 111 PA
6:00am (sunrise was at 5:34am, sunset estimated at 5:22pm)
27 degrees F (projected high of 46)

The group departs MercTown in the cold dawn of 6:00am. Any chits for weapons that had not been picked up the night before are claimed on the group’s way out. The trip to Cadiz passes uneventfully for the most part, as the roads in the vicinity of MercTown are well-traveled enough that both vehicles can travel at decent speeds (about 40mph) for about half the way and don’t have to slow down to accommodate for rougher/less well-traveled terrain until then. The group doesn’t really encounter much in the way of wildlife as most of them are either frightened away by the sound of their approach or intimidated by their size.

All in all, it’s roughly 8:30am when the group arrives at the town of Cadiz. The vehicles come to a stop at the main building in the town: “The Real Geese,” the tavern/inn that’s listed in Fixer’s notes. At first glance, there doesn’t seem to be any activity whatsoever. No welcoming party in the form of local authorities. No children running out to see the big shiny robot. No hucksters trying to make a fast buck on the unsuspecting outsiders. Not even any folks going about their daily routines. For all the group knows, they could be the only living beings in Cadiz at the moment.

What are you doing?
2017 "Epic Heroics" Adventure GM

GM of the General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services (G.I.R.L.S.) of Merctown

"...and now they work for me."
Townsend
Game Master

Re: First Op: Where Have All the Cadizians Gone?

Postby Analoy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:52 am

Percep 52%: 1d100 = 85
JIC: 1d20 = 17 1d100 = 15

Analoy looks out the Salamander's windows as they pull up into town. Moving over to the radio, she keys the comm to call the other part of the team riding in the giant robot, "Well, if there was anybody in town, they likely saw us drive in. But this place looks..." Lets refrain from using the word dead at this point. Could be a bad omen. "... empty. Should we disembark and take a look around?"

She pulls back from the radio and looks over to Cordelia and the other GIRLS that are riding in the Salamander. "Does anybody see anything of note?" She stares back out the window looking for dropped or loose items on the ground, any kind of actual signs that may indicate that some sort of illness is in the area and people are staying in to isolate it. She even looks to see if there are any obvious signs of foul play; weapons fire marks, blood trails, etc.

Analoy pulls on her new cloak and digs her gas mask out of her backpack. Holding on to her gas mask, she keys the radio again, "I can track. I should go out first with someone to watch my back, before too much of the area gets disturbed."
Last edited by Analoy on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Analoy Landie
Current Details
P.P.E.: 227/202
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Susan Lee » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:30 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 10 / 20%
JIC: 1d20 = 12 1d100 = 24

Susan, in her full EBA, all sensors active, looks around at the seemingly abandoned town. In the trids, now's when all the townsfolk come out possessed or as zombies. Fun. Better do a hit just in case...

She pops a Boing-Go.

To the people she's riding with, she says, "You know, when the town's abandoned like this, it's always some kind of big conspiracy in the shows. An evil mage making an army, or demons or those aliens like down in El Dorado. And there's always SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE working with them. I've been suspicious of the owner of the Loosey Goosey since we heard about her. If she's the inside agent, just remember I said it first."

Susan then goes back to staring out the window intensely.

"I suppose it could be some kind of plague, but you'd probably see more signs of the town running down even if everyone died over the course of a few days."
Last edited by Susan Lee on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's DNA, all the way down.

H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jezebel » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:35 am

Perception: 1d100 = 3 / 71% (crit success)
JIC: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 99
Detect Ambush ☞ 80% / 1d100 = 21, Trap/Mine Detection ☞ 75% / 1d100 = 92, Detect Concealment ☞ 75% / 1d100 = 12 (to perceive potential threats, peculiarities, etc.)
Tracking: People 35% / 1d100 = 56 (to spot any signs of individuals or groups leaving the area of the town)
Military Etiquette ☞ 95% / 1d100 = 51 & Invoke Trust: 88% / 1d100 = 47 (to direct the team under her command)
Sensory Equipment ☞ 65% / 1d100 = 39 (to survey the area for any anomalous readings of the area via infrared, ultraviolet, telescopic, thermal-imaging, & radar sensor systems)

Creepy frontier ghost town ambiance noted, Iblis. Upon arrival, Jezebel takes a moment to hop on the group's secure radio channel. "GIRLS, Temptress. Everyone remain in your vehicles for a minute as a basic safety precaution. Use what technology your vehicles have to gather as much information as possible. When you've completed your surveys and want to get out, stick close to your vehicles. They're potential cover should there be snipers in the area. Take this time outside your vehicles to use your natural senses to conduct a similar survey. I'll be a few minutes. When I emerge, gather together and report your findings. Temptress, out." Mentally disconnecting her connection to the TR's radio system, the merged Jezebel focuses her attention instead on manipulating the TR's various sensor system to get a lay of the land, spot any anomalous readings, and notice anything peculiar. She's looking for threats, foremost, and signs of where the people went as a secondary concern. Once she's completed her survey, she disconnects from the TR, opens the hatch at the rear, and climbs down the back of the giant robot to land on her feet and take in her surroundings with her own, unaugmented, senses. After taking a few moments for that purpose, she'll walk casually over to the rest of the gathered group. "Okay, we're here. What have you found?"
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/950
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Analoy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:38 am

[Rolls Held]

Intelligence 62% = 1d100 = 14
Detect Ambush 65% = 1d100 = 18
Tracking: People 60% = 1d100 = 89
Prowl 55% = 1d100 = 74

Analoy looks to Susan, "To bad this isn't one of those shows. Best wait and see what kind of facts we can find before jumping to a conclusion that's not useful." Clicking the comm back on, Analoy says, "Doc doesn't think it was some kind of plague."

After letting Cordelia examine whatever sensors the Salamander has, Analoy says, "I guess its time to go out. Everyone stay close. Like Jez said, we can at least take some cover off the Salamander." With that said, Analoy pops the hatch on the large hover vehicle and slips outside, easing along as quietly as possible as she goes to meet up with Jez and whoever else was riding in the giant robot.

As she walks along, Analoy keeps her eyes open and scans the surroundings, try to catch any hint of what happened here that she couldn't see from inside the Salamander. Coming up the Jez, Analoy shrugs and says, "Do you want me to take a look around? See if I can pick up on any tracks or whatnot?"
Analoy Landie
Current Details
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kat Porter » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:56 am

Perception: 1d100 = 69
JIC d20: 1d20 = 8
JIC d100: 1d100 = 38

Sensory Equipment 48%: 1d100 = 1 (Sensors on the NE-BA-26)

Kat doesn't argue with Jez's orders. They make sense, well enough. Once Analoy suggests leaving, Kat pulls out her new lever-action Naruni rifle* from her duffle bag, and pulls out her dirty, bloodstained sheet-poncho, and puts it over both her armor and the bag. "I want to check out the inside of the tavern. Cover my six, Analoy?"

Rifle nestled into the crook of her arm, Kat makes the effort of acting casually in hopping out of the Salamander and moseying up toward the front door of the tavern. All the while the City Rat is scanning the area with the suits' alien sensor suite. The City Rat checks the door to the tavern with her left hand.

Should she find the main room of the tavern completely empty, Kat loses any pretense and shoulders the rifle, and starts checking corners and doorways, counterclockwise.

(*Still assuming I have the guns I bought at the Palace.)
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Kat Porter

P.P.E.: 19
H.P.: 24
S.D.C.: 39
Perception Bonus: +5
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 65%
Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Fiona » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:19 am

Perception: 1d100 = 77/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 7/1d100 = 61
Conditions: None

Fiona nods her head when the order to stay in the vehicles comes along. She smirks at the using whatever sensors are available and starts looking around with her eyes, seeing as her truck didn't have a sensor suite. Fiona doesn't seem too worried as her innate danger sense hasn't kicked in. After a minute or two, Fiona steps out of her truck and looks around further. Strange you would think that there would be some sign of a scuffle at the very least. When Jez makes her way over Fiona shrugs. "A whole lot of nothing, I don't have a sensor suite, and nothing in the immediate area seems out of place."
Fiona
"On I burn, Fuel is pumping engines, Burning hard, loose and clean, And on I burn, Churning my direction, Quench my thirst with gasoline." ~Fuel by Metallica.

Fi
HP: 25/25, S.D.C.: 22/22, I.S.P.: 138/138, P.P.E.: 7/7
Armor
T-11 Enhanced Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 70/70, Left Arm: 60/60, Right Arm: 60/60, Left Leg: 80/80, Right Leg: 80/80, Main Body: 100/100
Modifiers: -5% to prowl, +6 to P.S., +10 to Spd, +10' to leaps, +10% to climb, reduce rate of fatigue by 50%. Takes 2D4+4 melees to suit-up.
Weapons
NG-35 Heavy Laser Pistol
Payload: 14 shots/14
Vehicle
Road Buster Armored Combat Truck
M.D.C. Main Body – 245
Current Conditions
None.
Fiona
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cordelia » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:15 pm

Perception: 1d20+6 = 14
JIC: 1d20 = 12
JIC: 1d100 = 54
Pilot: Hovercraft 75% (+5%) 1d100 = 75
Intelligence 44% (+4%) 1d100 = 88
Radio: Basic 70% (+5%) 1d100 = 57

Just drive where they tell you to Cordelia takes some more pictures. So far her evaluation is the much the same as everyone else. She has not seen anything in the way of evidence. The Salamander doesn't have any sensory equipment aside from cameras mounted the corners, however they are more for navigational purposes. She does have a bit of a relief reaction when told to stay in the vehicle.
Analoy looks like a character from a story in her cloak and mask and Cordelia gets some pictures of her.
"I can hardy believe I'm on a mission next to a giant robot vehicle. It all looks so awesome." More pictures taken now of the robot.
Im soooo fricken nervous. Am I shaking?[/i]
She starts checking her pictures to see if they are blurry from her shot nerves.
WHOOOOSSSSAAAAHH. breathes deeply.
" Can anyone see anything?"
Cordelia

Postby Corrigan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:21 am

Perception: I'll edit this post later when I'm not at a client site, based on the new rules. I need to figure that out.
JIC #1: 1d20 | 1d20 = 1 - Nat 1
JIC #2: 1d100 | 1d100 = 39
Init: 1d20+2 | 1d20+2 = 3 - Nat 1

Corrigan travels well enough. She's used to the sea, so the rolling movement of a big hovercraft like the Salamander really isn't that much off from what she's used to. If anything, it's pleasant. A little bit of time to catch a little extra sleep at first, then she's familiarizing herself with the vehicle. Eventually, having seen what she figures is everything she wanders to go bother the 'Doc' -- watching her drive for a little while and then offering a little bit of conversation.

"Like to figure out how to build a small forge somewhere on the outside." She's relaxed, happy to be going somewhere with a purpose other than just being on the move. "I've a talent here and there that sort of depends on it. Feel like we could mount something to one of the bumpers or something? It doesn't have to be magic. Regular old propane, gas or electric forge is right enough to me. Coal'd work, but you probably don't want that on your home."

Eventually though, they'll get to where they are going.

She hops out, standing beside the others and looking around them.

"... kinda dead, isn't it?" She asks out loud, to nobody in particular. Maybe Jez, maybe others. Whomever's going to answer.

It's stating the obvious but someone had to.
"Deep breaths, there!" She says cheerfully to Cordelia. "An open mouth is going to gather flies."

Judging by the way she says it, though? Probably a joke.
Corrigan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Analoy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:42 pm

[rolls held]

Force Field: 150/150 min duration, 80/80 MDC

Analoy nods to Kat, "Right behind you." She slips the gas mask over her face and reaches under her cloak and presses the Knight in full armor tattoo. With that, a shimmering set of armor appears around her form. Slipping Zdeslav from its ring on her belt, she holds the mace at the ready and sets in behind Kat, watching out for the other woman as they go to inspect the tavern. She keeps quiet as she scans the area for any signs as to why there are no people here but lets Kat take the lead as they enter the building.
Analoy Landie
Current Details
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Townsend » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:07 pm

The Weatherman wrote:Wednesday, February 5th, 111 PA
8:33am (sunrise was at 5:34am, sunset estimated at 5:22pm)

After a few minutes of staring around at the strangely-deserted town, most of the group decide to disembark from their vehicles and start searching. Analoy armors up with a touch and a thought ‘just in case’ and Susan implements her own ‘just in case’ strategy by drugging up. Cordelia -- whether it’s due to nerves, excitement, or merely journalistic desire -- channels her inner ‘embedded reporter’ and begins taking pictures of the group’s vehicles/members. She’s no William Howard Russell (not yet anyway) but some of the pictures come out alright.

What passes for the ‘main road’ (such as it is) runs past The Real Geese and looks to be pretty well-worn, which is no surprise all things considered. There’s another path out of town (to call it a ‘secondary road’ is being kinda generous) but there appears to be some recent wear on it. There appear to be a couple of vehicles in the town, but one would assume that even a village the size of Cadiz would have more given its remote locale.

The bulk of the group’s technological sensory capability seems to reside in Jez’s Titan robot. However, with the alien superhuman at the controls it proves to be more than enough as she gets a comprehensive scan of the area. Radio scans pick up a few open channels -- mainly from the businesses and a few of the more *ahem* ‘stately’ houses in Cadiz -- but nobody’s active on them. Motion sensors pick up some wandering farm animals. There are heat signatures from them (there are a few that appear to be dead, but those are largely in penned-in areas where they logically ran out of food/water), but nothing from inside the various houses -- no smoldering fires for warmth or cooking, no candles, not even a lit cigar. The place is just about as dead as it appears to the naked eye.

Almost.

Just as Kat and Analoy enter the main door of the Real Geese -- which is every bit as deserted as the rest of the town seems to be with no signs of scuffle inside that Kat/Analoy can tell -- Jez’s sensors picks up a single heat signature on the upper floor of the tavern. It’s small, but it’s moving to one end of the building.

What are you doing?
2017 "Epic Heroics" Adventure GM

GM of the General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services (G.I.R.L.S.) of Merctown

"...and now they work for me."
Townsend
Game Master

Postby Kat Porter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Perception 56%*: 1d100 = 85
JIC d20: 1d20 = 2
JIC d100: 1d100 = 5

Radio: Basic 88%: 1d100 = 92
Sensory Equipment 48%: 1d100 = 18

Finding the front room empty, Kat has shouldered her rifle. Until Jez contacts her regarding the small heat signature, Kat is continuing her counterclockwise search of the ground floor of the tavern. The City Rat is looking for anything that moves primarily, but she will note the environment and surroundings- signs of a struggle, abandoned meals on tables, and other signs of vacating in a hurry would be noted via radio. What the actual fuck happened here?

If Kat receives notice from Jez regarding the heat signature on the second floor, she motions Analoy toward the stairs with her left hand while remaining silent. Kat will follow the tattooed tough girl up the stairs about six paces behind.

*(Continuing to protest the neutering of everyone's perception. Kat and other high perception characters have lost an awful lot in comparative success chances just for the simplicity of percentages. Which seems to have only really been an issue for one GM. But I did the math now.)

Kat Porter

Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Jezebel » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Perception: 71% / 1d100 = 83
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 25
Climbing ☞ 105% / 1d100 = 71 (to scale the front of the structure)

Townsend wrote:Wednesday, February 5th, 111 PA
8:33am (sunrise was at 5:34am, sunset estimated at 5:22pm)

Townsend wrote:Radio scans pick up a few open channels -- mainly from the businesses and a few of the more *ahem* ‘stately’ houses in Cadiz -- but nobody’s active on them. Motion sensors pick up some wandering farm animals. There are heat signatures from them (there are a few that appear to be dead, but those are largely in penned-in areas where they logically ran out of food/water), but nothing from inside the various houses -- no smoldering fires for warmth or cooking, no candles, not even a lit cigar. The place is just about as dead as it appears to the naked eye. Just as Kat and Analoy enter the main door of the Real Geese -- which is every bit as deserted as the rest of the town seems to be with no signs of scuffle inside that Kat/Analoy can tell -- Jez’s sensors picks up a single heat signature on the upper floor of the tavern. It’s small, but it’s moving to one end of the building.

Once she's completed her survey, she connects to the TR's radio system and sends out a burst of encrypted voice on the team's channel. "Kat, there's a single, small heat signature on the second floor of the structure you're in; be advised: it's on the move. I'm coming out. Temptress, out."

Securing and then disconnecting from the TR, she opens the hatch at the rear, and climbs down the back of the giant robot to land on her feet and take in her surroundings with her own, unaugmented, senses. After taking a few moments for that purpose, she strides over to the rest of the gathered group. "There's dead and loose livestock around town. I'd wager the townsfolk have been missing for an extended period." Nunnos rest your heels, this place is unpeopled. As she's summarizing the scene for the gathered GIRLS, she considers Kat's most likely course of action based on her personality, then hands out directives. "Cover the exits of the structure Kat and Annie entered. Detain anyone or anything that tries to exit the building. I'm going to see what I can provoke." Without further ado, she bounds towards the structure itself and does what she can to climb the front and reach the second floor. She's not quiet about it. If there's a window, she'll not enter it, but will instead peek inside.
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/950
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Susan Lee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:29 am

Perception: 1d100 = 50 / 23%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 78

Susan clambers out of the vehicle behind everyone else, and looks around the 'town,' noting the complete lack of people. She glances down at Corrigan, and says, "You're a dwarf, right? Standard xenotype, no mutations?"

When Jez gives her orders, Susan nods enthusiastically. "I'LL TAKE UP A LOOKOUT POSITION!" She then tries to use either the robot or Fiona's vehicle (or any kind of barrel, or crates, townie vehicle, etc.) to jump up onto the roof of one of the nearby two-story houses. [Jump height is 22' in the EBA] From there, she surveys the town, using the sensors in the Naruni EBA and then keeps an eye on the Loose Goose.

I should be able to get a good view up here, and who expects someone to be on the roof?
It's DNA, all the way down.

H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Fiona » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 am

Perception: 1d100 = 77/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 6/1d100 = 17
Conditions: None.

Fiona stands next to her truck, before thinking better of it and walking around the other side to give herself cover from whatever is in the building. Once in position Fiona draws her pistol and points it in the general direction of the building. Yep I'm a big scary mercenary with a mighty energy weapon... Fiona thinks mockingly as she looks at the small pistol in her hand. Fiona chuckles further. I don't even have a reload for it. I hope it's just a cat."
Fiona
"On I burn, Fuel is pumping engines, Burning hard, loose and clean, And on I burn, Churning my direction, Quench my thirst with gasoline." ~Fuel by Metallica.

Fi
HP: 25/25, S.D.C.: 22/22, I.S.P.: 138/138, P.P.E.: 7/7
Armor
T-11 Enhanced Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 70/70, Left Arm: 60/60, Right Arm: 60/60, Left Leg: 80/80, Right Leg: 80/80, Main Body: 100/100
Modifiers: -5% to prowl, +6 to P.S., +10 to Spd, +10' to leaps, +10% to climb, reduce rate of fatigue by 50%. Takes 2D4+4 melees to suit-up.
Weapons
NG-35 Heavy Laser Pistol
Payload: 14 shots/14
Vehicle
Road Buster Armored Combat Truck
M.D.C. Main Body – 245
Current Conditions
None.
Fiona
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cordelia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Perception: 1d20+6 = 15
JIC: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d100 = 70

So the crazy doctor is on a roof , Jezebel is going in the window and Fiona is in the street. I guess that means I get the back door. Does this dive have a back door?
Switch from camera to pistol.
Cordelia bounds out the door of the Salamander and around the tavern to check the back side. Door or no door she finds cover.
humming mission impossible music your mission should you choose to accept it is to look like more of a bad ass than you really are. and strikes a pose.
Cordelia

Postby Analoy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Percep 52%: 1d100 = 91
JIC: 1d20 = 11 1d100 = 56

Prowl 55%=1d100 = 12
Detect Ambush 65%=1d100 = 38

Force Field: 147/150 min duration, 80/80 MDC

Analoy nods to Kat when the other woman motions her to take the lead up the stairs. Noting the cramped quarters, Analoy slips Zdeslav back into its ring on her belt and pulls out the TW Snare Gun. This might be a better option anyway. With this place being empty if someone were to turn up, I'd hate to smash him just because i got startled. And if we do find an enemy, well, capture and question would seem the best plan.

Analoy moves as carefully as she can up the stairs, gently placing her feet, toe then heel on the steps, instead of stomping up the stairs at a run like some child might do. When she reaches the landing at the top of the stairs, she gives it a look around to make sure its all clear, then she motions Kat the rest of the way up the stairs with a wave of the hand and a thumbs up.
Last edited by Analoy on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Analoy Landie
Current Details
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kat Porter » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:33 pm

(Rolls Held)

Prowl 73-10(armor)=63%: 1d100 = 59

Seeing Analoy creep up the stairs, Kat is guilted into at least trying to make her clodhopper of an exoskeleton move as silently as possible. Kat keeps her Naruni Lever Action at the ready, and not pointed at Analoy.

Well, this is not how I was hoping our side job for Fixer would turn out. I think we have ourselves a mystery. And we still have the job from MercOps to get handled, as well.

Kat Porter

Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Corrigan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:44 am

Perception: I'll edit this post later when I'm not at a client site, based on the new rules. I need to figure that out.
JIC #1: 1d20 | 1d20 = 13
JIC #2: 1d100 | 1d100 = 43
Init: 1d20+2 | 1d20+2 = 11

It's not really the kind of arrival that Corrigan wants.

She is pretty new to adventuring, even if she's not going to admit it.

Sure, she can shoot and she can punch and do all of these things that she learned working with a crew.

Being on your own is a lot more difficult and a lot harder, so there are some fairly basic mistakes that she realizes
she has made. Like not bringing sensory gear.

Armor is a temporary inconvinenence, there is magic for that and she can take a hit or two.

But the problem is, she feels a little bit on the embarassed side for her lack of proper preparation.

There always was someone else there that helped with that.

Well, she won't make htat mistake again.

It's mentally filed away in the place that she'll never forget.

For the moment, though?

She mostly concentrates on backing the play to head into the building.

Old style, ornate but non-threatning flintlock in hand she waits beside the entry to the building.

After a second of thought she switches that out for one of her Hammers, nervously tapping the palm of
her hand with the golden weapon as she waits to see if Jez is able to stir anything up.

A quick look around too, to see if anything at eye seems salvagable from the dead animals.

Skill Roll | Skin & Prepare Animal Hides | Target: 40% | 1d100 = 65 | Fail
Corrigan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Return to G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown Adventure Forum