First Op: Where Have All the Cadizians Gone?

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: First Op: Where Have All the Cadizians Gone?

Postby Kat Porter » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:57 am

Susan Lee wrote:"You're back a bit faster than I expected. Please enjoy this delicious glass of apple juice and give yourself a few minutes before any athletics. You may feel shaky, but such a short 'coma' is unlikely to have caused any real damage."

"You're lucky the captain was able to catch you. Honestly, you were in more danger from the floor than from the nanites. Oh, your nanites were hacked to put you in a coma 24 hours ago. So probably someone in MercTown was planning to kidnap you. Or hoping you'd get run over or something."

"AMATEURS. What you want to do is have the nanites shut down the kidneys so that the person slowly poisons themselves over the course of days and might not even notice the problem. It would be horrible and much harder to fix."

(Rolls Held)

Streetwise 67%: 1d100 = 39 (Identifying suspects)

Kat mentally notes away 'nanite kidney shutdown' as a possible way to murder Dutcher in the future and ponders who tried to fuck her Horsemen? Greenskins? Well whoever fucked up the date. That's sloppy. all the while dutifully sipping on her apple juice. "Well thanks for the quick response, Doc."

Then Kat gets to barking about rolling out.
Do Not PM this account. PM Tyrannosapiens Rex.

Kat Porter

P.P.E.: 19
H.P.: 24
S.D.C.: 39
Perception Bonus: +5
Charm/Impress: 20%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 65%
Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Cordelia » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 53
JIC: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d100 = 61

As Kat wakes, Cordelia feels a giant weight removed. Being so rookie here she would not know what to do without a little help. She takes a couple pictures and beams happiness. Her austere appearance is replaced with her normal sunshine complexion.
"Kat, I radioed Jezebel about you being unconscious, but she sounded busy. So I haven't radioed her back yet.
They may be into something at the mine so I will leave it to you if you wanna call her back."
She smiled a little hoping she was doing well.
Cordelia

Postby Kat Porter » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:34 am

(Rolls Held)

Kat nods to Cordilia. "Please let her know I'm back up and we'll be there shortly."

After popping her lid back on, Kat looks to the Captain. "Whenever you're ready. We need to check that mine out. Your missing equipment was shrunk to 1/10th scale so you probably weren't even looking in the right spots when y'all went up there."

Kat Porter

Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Jezebel » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:40 pm

Perception: 71% / 1d100 = 8
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 79

Her perimeter sweep complete to the halfway point, Jez radios the team as she makes her way back to the entrance. "Girls, Temptress. My side's secure. Returning to entrance." Her side secure, she abandons any pretext at stealth and sprints back to the entrance, using the amplified strength of the suit to aid her.
Annie wrote:"This is Analoy. I've come across the camp kitchen. Its about 100 feet ahead of the mine's entrance. I've three dwarves working here with a few vibro knives at hand. Their rifles are a good thirty feet away, leaning up against the rock wall. What do you want me to do?"

Jez smirks. Following will only take you so far, Analoy. Time to see what you're made of. "Analoy, Temptress. Use your own discretion. ETA: just a few mics."
Haley wrote:"Haley here. Periodically encountering corpses of monsters, dead with only minor marks on them. Placement of some of the common wounds suggests the fingertips of a splayed hand, but the trauma should have been far insufficient to cause death."

Well, that's not creepy. Some kind of death touch? Jez keeps running. "Haley, Temptress, Roger that. All units be advised to keep anything dangerous or unknown at a distance. Dead girls don't get paid."
Annie wrote:Analoy whispers into the mic, "The dwarves in the camp kitchen are just play acting. Feels like they're waiting for something to happen. Suggest we sit tight and see what that is. Provided its not us."

Jez's brow wrinkles. Shenanigans--that's never good. "Put 'em to sleep if you've got something for that. Failing that, use your judgment."

Once Jez returns to the mine entrance area, she'll prowl until she reaches Analoy & Fiona's position. Prowl ☞ 85% / 1d100 = 33 Not having eyes in the back of her head, she's glad her suit's optics include 360 degree scanning capability.
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Haley Marie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:21 pm

(rolls carried)

Finishing her side of the patrol and listening to the rest of the reports as they come in, Haley works her way back around to the mine entrance. It comes as somewhat of a relief to realize that Jezebel, at least, uses a call sign -- although she's not entirely certain she wants to know the meaning behind this particular one.

Rather than following the rest of the group into the mine shaft in a dangerously condensed cluster, she instead takes up a position where she can clearly see the entrance and proceeds to make like a piece of the landscape. Her rifle is carefully positioned so as to allow the surroundings to break up its profile, but its bearing is that of the gaping mouth of the tunnel.

Haley sets in to wait; patience is something she has had trained into her long ago, and she is willing to wait...and watch.

Prowl to Hide (AT) 1d100 = 95/95%
Detect Ambush 1d100 = 70/55%
Haley Marie

S.D.C.: 35/24

Armour: ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armour
• Helmet: 50
• Arms: 35 each
• Legs: 50 each
• Main Body: 100

Conditions: Cloaking

Haley Marie
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Fiona » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 4/29%
Just in Case: 1d100 = 81; 1d20 = 4
Conditions: Nightvision (600'; 80 min duration).

Analoy wrote:Analoy pulls Fiona behind some cover as they reach the bottom. After observing them a bit more closely, she notices that somethings up. Clicking on her comms, Analoy whispers into the mic, "The dwarves in the camp kitchen are just play acting. Feels like they're waiting for something to happen. Suggest we sit tight and see what that is. Provided its not us."

Fiona tries not to make a noise when she's yanked behind cover. Yep, this is fine, I'm totally in my element. Fiona thinks to herself. Before peeking over at the dwarves. (Activate Nightvision: -4 I.S.P.) I wonder what they're waiting for, it's not an ambush as my sixth sense hasn't tingled yet. Fiona thinks while mulling over the why's of the situation.
Fiona
"On I burn, Fuel is pumping engines, Burning hard, loose and clean, And on I burn, Churning my direction, Quench my thirst with gasoline." ~Fuel by Metallica.
Fi
HP: 25/25, S.D.C.: 22/22, I.S.P.: 138/138, P.P.E.: 7/7
Armor
T-11 Enhanced Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 70/70, Left Arm: 60/60, Right Arm: 60/60, Left Leg: 80/80, Right Leg: 80/80, Main Body: 100/100
Modifiers: -5% to prowl, +6 to P.S., +10 to Spd, +10' to leaps, +10% to climb, reduce rate of fatigue by 50%. Takes 2D4+4 melees to suit-up.
Weapons
NG-35 Heavy Laser Pistol
Payload: 14 shots/14
Vehicle
Road Buster Armored Combat Truck
M.D.C. Main Body – 245
Current Conditions
None.
Fiona
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Townsend » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Townsend wrote:
    Date: Wednesday, February 5th, 111 PA
    Time: 11:31 am
    Temp: 44 degrees F
    Weather: Clouds blowing in from the south, with darker storm clouds further south, winds gusting to the north at speeds up to 20 MPH.
    Ley Line info: Nearest known ley line is 85 miles west in MercTown

Riders on the Storm(Kat, Susan, and Cordelia)

With a little effort and help from others, Kat is sitting up and drinking a refreshing glass of juice, then gets down to brass tacks as she asks for information as to what the hell just happened. Susan informs her of the malfunctioning nanites, then proceeds to display a much more disturbing side of her, causing Capt. Cullen to uncomfortably shift around, making sure to never leave his back to the doctor again, at least not without someone else watching it. Kat soldiers on, focusing on the mission at hand, but in the back of her mind she mulls over all the people in MercTown that have a beef with her. While she’s still not too sure who it might be, she’s reasonably confident that it would not have been the Greenskins as they are far more direct in their approach. Also, clearly whoever it was didn’t want her dead, and that wasn’t nothing. While Kat considers this, Cordelia’s features shift again to that of her normal sunshine without the blinding light of the Sun as she tells Kat that Jez sounded rather occupied with something, who in turn replied to Cordelia and informs the captain that she’ll be taking him up on his offer of a ride to the mine. The three women and the captain load into a open air hovercar that he manuevers toward the mine.

The Calm Before the Storm(Jezebel, Haley, Analoy, Fiona)

Haley feels like she’s overlooking some crucial piece of information as she settles in behind a boulder on the ridge, looking out over the mine entrance, but just can’t seem to put her finger on it as she leans on the rock. Analoy jerks Fiona back, causing a large pebble to go skipping towards the dwarves, coming to a stop about 45 feet from them. Jezebel creeps up to Analoy and Fiona as Fiona ponders what the dwarves are up to since her psychic senses haven’t indicated that they are waiting to ambush them when that old, familiar feeling springs up, warning her of danger, soon and close by. As this happens, Becky knocks Haley over right as the boulder she was propped up against explodes out of the ground, splitting in two by the very, VERY thick arm of an oversized looking dwarf, hopping out of the hole. One of those split rock halves falls toward Fiona while the three dwarves touch touch a pendant that hangs around their necks, causing blue bubbles to surround them, then they each pull an energy rifle from the back pockets. Also, Jezebel’s robot vehicle sends notification of a failed entry attempt...

GM Notes:

Distance between Jez, Fi, and Analoy and the Kitchen Dwarves is roughly 100', for those who need to know.

Combat! At the Mines.

Bashear Point Mine Map 09-08-18 copy.jpg
GM of the General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services (G.I.R.L.S.) of Merctown

"...and now they work for me."
Townsend
Game Master

Postby Kat Porter » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 77
JIC d20: 1d20 = 17
JIC d100: 1d100 = 12

Radio: Basic 88%: 1d100 = 9
Sensory Equipment 48%: 1d100 = 83
I.D. Undercover Agent 69%: 1d100 = 29

Kat scans the area as they approach as best she can with her trusty Naruni sensors.

Kat hears someone she doesn't recognize on the radio. Who the fuck's that? Haley? "Temptress, Insider here. Who's that new voice on comms?"

If the group arrives to the mine area without issue, Kat directs Cullen (or whoever else is driving) to let the group out near Fiona's vehicle. "Best get on home afterwards. You're paying us to deal with the hazards, and you have a town to look after." The City Rat then checks the Triax rifle's E-Clip reader, and checks the action on her Slim-Line Baretta. "Sounds like we're going in hot. Check your weapons, girls."

Kat worries for a second. I don't need to go down in the middle of this. "You got those nanites off me, right doc? I don't need to get knocked out in the middle of a firefight."

Kat Porter

Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Haley Marie » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 20 / 46%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 94
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 13

Haley...has not been having the best of days. Getting caught out like some amateur and captured, rescued like a story-time damsel in distress, stumbling about when she’s supposed to be stealthy—

Being blindsided and knocked on her kiester in mid-rumination by the unarmed, unarmored prepubescent girl that was the company’s last rescue doesn’t help one bit. Sprawling on the ground, she flinches as hundreds of pounds of stone slams down beside her – and hundreds of pounds of giant Dwarf hauls itself out of his place of concealment.

”Contact rear, contact rear, ambush close!” Haley reflexively shouts into her comms, and hopes that at least some of her comrades-in-arms will have any idea what she means.

Scrambling to her feet, she tries to put herself between Becky and the emerging Dwarf. Giving the girl a shove, she sweeps at the vulnerable leg that’s supporting most of the Juicer’s leg, hoping to put him on his ass again.

”Becky, run!” she shouts, toggling her suit’s external speaker, then focusing her full attention on the very dangerous opponent that’s far too close for comfort. Backpedaling, keeping as good an eye out as she can for obstacles in her way, she grabs a smoke grenade from her tac harness and lobs it near the Dwarven line.

”Popping smoke! Juicer in field,” she informs her squad and continues to put some more space between herself and their assailants, hoping Becky has gotten her little butt clear and given the way her luck has been going preparing herself to either defend against massive strength, missiles, or energy beams coming her way...

Action 1: Backwards Sweep Kick: 1d20+3 = 6
Action 2: Withdraw
Action 3: Toss Smoke Grenade; 1d20+3 = 10
Action 4: Withdraw
Action 5: Reserved for Dodge or Roll With Punch as required. 1d20 = 12, +6 for Dodge, +4 for RWP

Automatic Parries: 1d20+6 = 9, 1d20+6 = 10, 1d20+6 = 20, 1d20+6 = 16, 1d20+6 = 9
Haley Marie

Haley Marie
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cordelia » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 19
JIC: 1d100 = 1

A casual ride in an open top hover car on a nice day would normally make Cordelia giddy. Today is however a little cold, and there is a probably fire fight at the end of this drive. So Cordelia gets her armor straightened and puts her helmet on. She caresses her NG-35 in its holster and cringes at the idea of using it. She takes a deep breath and gets her focus. She pulls out the camera and takes a few pictures of the ride and the hover car and its occupants on the journey to the mine.
Cordelia

Postby Susan Lee » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 69 / 21%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 41
Initiative: 1d20+3 = 18

As they ride to mine, Susan checks over her weapon, mostly to make sure it's powered up and the e-clip inserted. "Computer, play Ride of the Valkyries."

I hope there are buildings or rocks I can climb on like in that last town. That seems ideal. In the mix, but not being pummeled by simpletons.

Then she gazes out at the scenery, idly wondering whether injecting a juicer with Boing-Go would kill it.

Medical Doctor? Cybernetics MD?: 1d100 = 69 / 58%?

When they arrive, predictably, she looks to find somewhere to climb/jump to.
It's DNA, all the way down.

H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Analoy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Percep 55%: 1d100 = 5
JIC: 1d20 = 2 1d100 = 81
Actions: 6
Init: 1d20+1 = 7

Conditions:
Knight in Full Armor: Force Field: 9/150 min duration, 80/80 MDC
Chain with Broken Link: (SN strength) 4/30 min duration, total: SN P.S. 23
Heart with Tiny Wings: Run at Superhuman Speed, 180/180 min duration, 80 mph (292 ft/action), Leap 20' high & 30' long from a 30mph running start, +2 dmg from HTH attacks, +1 Dodge

When the fit hits the shan, Analoy channels the last bit of PPE contained in her mace, Zdeslav, as she touches her tattoo of a Heart with Tiny Wings. As the tattoo vanishes, she feels its power imbued into her as she bounds from behind the boulder, toward the kitchen dwarves.

Seeing the dwarves activate force fields, Analoy is glad that her supernatural strength is still holding as closes on the closest dwarf. With Zdeslav at the ready, she takes a couple of swings at the dwarf before skidding to a stop behind them.

1. activate speed tattoo
2. run toward kitchen dwarves
3. Strike dwarf with Zdeslav: 1d20+2 = 21 Dmg: 2d6+2 = 7 MD
4. Strike dwarf with Zdeslav: 1d20+2 = 16 Dmg: 2d6+2 = 11 MD
5. Strike dwarf with Zdeslav: 1d20+2 = 17 Dmg: 2d6+2 = 9 MD
6. Dodge: 1d20+9 = 19
Last edited by Analoy on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Analoy Landie
Current Details
P.P.E.: 227/202
M.D.C.: 196/196
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jezebel » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 am

Perception: 71% / 1d100 = 65
JIC: 1d20 = 2 / 1d100 = 28

Townsend wrote:Jezebel creeps up to Analoy and Fiona. Jezebel’s robot vehicle sends notification of a failed entry attempt.

Jez's eyes go wide. Oh, frak that. She fights an internal battle against her natural inclination to fly into action. You're the leader here, girl, delegate to someone better suited to respond. She looks to Fiona and leans her head in close. "Fiona, someone's trying to break into the TR. Analoy and I will cover you--go handle it." As if to punctuate the order, Jez unslings her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Seeing Analoy touch a tattoo, Jez understands what Analoy plans to do with her discretion and so begins to lay down suppressive fire. Using the reticle on her HUD from her suit's integrated laser distancer & targeting suite, Jez sends a blast at each of the hostiles from left to right, then back again.

Note: 45' distance is within the "close range" (>60') rule of ranged combat, so all strike rolls 5+ are potential hits.

Initiative: 1d20+11 = 27
Non-Combat Action: Jez speaks to Fiona
Action 1: unslings her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle
Action 2: Strike: 1d20+3 = 11, Damage: 1d4*10 = 40
Action 3: Strike: 1d20+3 = 6, Damage: 1d4*10 = 30
Action 4: Strike: 1d20+3 = 8, Damage: 1d4*10 = 30
Action 5: Strike: 1d20+3 = 6, Damage: 1d4*10 = 30
Action 6: Strike: 1d20+3 = 21, Damage: 1d4*10 = 30
Action 7: Strike: 1d20+3 = 17, Damage: 1d4*10 = 30
Action 8: Strike: 1d20+3 = 10, Damage: 1d4*10 = 40
Action 9: Strike: 1d20+3 = 8, Damage: 1d4*10 = 10

Auto-Dodges (+9 bonus included): 1d20+9 = 21, 1d20+9 = 22, 1d20+9 = 18, 1d20+9 = 22, 1d20+9 = 20, 1d20+9 = 25, 1d20+9 = 25, 1d20+9 = 24, 1d20+9 = 14,
Initiative, parry, & strike bonuses includes bonuses from armor

Contingency: in case the dwarves close to melee, Jez will parry their attempted actions.
Parries (+15 bonus included): 1d20+15 = 20, 1d20+15 = 17, 1d20+15 = 29, 1d20+15 = 27, 1d20+15 = 35, 1d20+15 = 31, 1d20+15 = 20, 1d20+15 = 31, 1d20+15 = 31

E-clip: 12/20
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Fiona » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 73/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 19/1d100 = 92
Conditions: Sixth Sense Active. (148/146 I.S.P.)

Initiative: 1d20+6 = 14
Number of attacks: 5

Free Action: Respond to Jez.
Action one - five: Run towards Titan Robot. (Speed: 90'/action)

Dodges as necessary: 1d20+5 = 25, 1d20+5 = 24, 1d20+5 = 8, 1d20+5 = 9, 1d20+5 = 14.

Contingency
If Fiona gets within 35' of the Titan Robot, she will activate Telemechanics Mental Operation (12 I.S.P.) and have it move closer to her. With the intentions of Fiona getting inside the vehicle.

Fiona hears Jezebel over the radio. "On it!" Fi says over the channel before tearing off back towards where Jez parked the robot. She needs better security or something I think. Fiona muses as her armor enhanced strides take her in the right direction.
Fiona
"On I burn, Fuel is pumping engines, Burning hard, loose and clean, And on I burn, Churning my direction, Quench my thirst with gasoline." ~Fuel by Metallica.
Fi
Armor
T-11 Enhanced Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 70/70, Left Arm: 60/60, Right Arm: 60/60, Left Leg: 80/80, Right Leg: 80/80, Main Body: 100/100
Modifiers: -5% to prowl, +6 to P.S., +10 to Spd, +10' to leaps, +10% to climb, reduce rate of fatigue by 50%. Takes 2D4+4 melees to suit-up.
Weapons
NG-35 Heavy Laser Pistol
Vehicle
M.D.C. Main Body – 245
Current Conditions
None.
Fiona
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Townsend » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:20 am

Townsend wrote:
    Weather: Clouds blowing in from the south, with darker storm clouds further south, winds gusting to the north at speeds up to 20 MPH.

Ride of the Valkyries

Captain Cullen drives the hover car while Kat scans the surrounding area with her Naruni sensors, but the thought that someone could be trying to get her has left her distracted. Susan contemplates the effects of Boing-go on a Juicer and feels that it merits a scientific study. The three women check their gear as the prep for battle, and as they do, Cordelia and Susan notice Jezebel’s Titan Robot Vehicle and the fact that there is a brilliant bright blue light coming from the hatch to the pilot’s compartment.

Say Hello to My Little Friend!

Jez barks an order as she brings her NE-95 Double Threat to bear, firing it much like Tony Montana from Scarface. The protective bubbles around the the two dwarves on the end pop in a shower of blue sparks as the first two rounds just barely miss the protective bubble around dwarf in the middle, but the third and fourth rounds find their marks, but don’t strike solidly enough to burst it.

The dwarf in the middle drops his rifle as he casts a spell, targeting Analoy as she begins her charge at him, blasting her with psychic energy causing her brain to be confused and disoriented (-2 to Initiative, strike, parry, and dodge, and -20% to all skills for the next 45 seconds, -20 MDC to Analoy’s MDC, NOT her armor), then pulls a pair of Neural Maces from his pockets, one of which is jeweled, and steps out of his protective bubble to tap his pendant again, causing a new bubble to appear around the two of them, then swings his weapons at her. Upon the realization that his neural maces, normal or otherwise, weren’t breaking through her defensive power, he casts another spell on her and Jez to try and cloud their minds, Analoy resists the magic as her mind is clouded enough as it is already, however Jez is not as fortunate (Jez is -2 to strike, parry, dodge, -20% to skills, and attacks per melee are cut in half.

Haley briefly contemplates her luck as she calls out her situation over the radio as she attempts to slow the Titan Dwarf Juicer down and put some distance between him and her. She tries to do a sweep of his legs, but he turned his foot and she almost caught her own leg as she extracted it to fall back. As she gains distance, she gets a better view of not just his face, but his whole armor and realizes she recognizes this particular Juicer as a former member for the Juicer Football League that had been banned from the sport after he had kicked a football through an opposing players head, by accident allegedly. She watches as time practically slows down and he prepares to run at her and the few feet that separate the two of them until following an action she had in her mind already, slowed to throw a smoke grenade. The throw was good, but caused her to slow down enough that the dwarf easily caught up to her, winding his leg up and kicking her away from Terra Firma. (-10 points of damage) Haley is suddenly hurtling skyward, until she isn’t that is. Her trajectory has her falling right smack dab in the middle of the bottom of the mine entrance. The giant dwarf then stands about the top of the mine looking around for something.

Fi obeys the orders given to her by Jez and runs the vehicle path back, just making it to the top. Analoy taps a tattoo granting her great speed and she puts it to good use. rushing the dwarf in
the middle and swing her weapon at him, bouncing off his armor barely scratching it.

The dwarf to the left has cybernetic eyes and tosses a weird looking grenade that lands at Jez’s feet and explodes, but does no damage. Instead she notices all of her electrical equipment suddenly failing (will not work for the next 30 minutes, an Electrical Engineering check can cut that down to 17 minutes) and returns fire on Jez while talking to someone named Happy and Dopey, but she is able to expertly all three shots at her.

The other dwarf casts a spell causing steam to occupy a 30’ diameter area between them and Jez then casts another spell to no apparent effect, then casts a third spell that causes a barely perceptible mist to swirl around Analoy, but she doesn’t even notice. Finally he touches his pendant again, causing a new protective bubble to appear around him.

From within the depths of the mine, a high pitched whine of a hovercycle can be heard as it rushes toward the mine entrance and the giant dwarf starts hopping down each level of the vehicle path to join the others at the bottom. Jez gets a new message from her robot vehicle stating ”Damage to Crew Access Hatch Detected.”

GM Notes:

The bottom of the pit that leads to the mine entrance is roughly 110' in diameter.
The distance from the hovercraft to the Titan is about 500'.

Butcher’s Bill:
Haley: -10 MDC to armor and -11 SDC from fall, stunned for 5 melees
Analoy: -2 to Initiative, strike, parry, dodge, -20% to skills
Jez: -2 to strike, parry, and dodge, -20% to skills, attacks reduced to ½, all electrical equipment non-functioning for 30 minutes, or 17 with an Electrical Engineering check.
Attachments
Titan Fight Round 1.png
Dawson Springs Round 1 Fight.png
GM of the General Investigation, Resolution & Liberation Services (G.I.R.L.S.) of Merctown

Townsend
Game Master

Postby Fiona » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:56 am

Perception: 1d100 = 58/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 13; 1d100 = 12
Conditions: Sixth Sense, (148/146 I.S.P.)

Initiative: 1d20 = 8
Number of Attacks: 5

Action 1-5: Run towards Titan Robot. (90'/action)

Dodges as Necessary: 1d20+2 = 4, 1d20+2 = 9, 1d20+2 = 9, 1d20+2 = 12, 1d20+2 = 11.

Finoa keeps running towards the Titan Robot. Why did we park so far away? Fiona thinks as she uses her suits servo assistant motors to enhance her speed.
Fiona
Fi
Armor
T-11 Enhanced Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Weapons
NG-35 Heavy Laser Pistol
Vehicle
M.D.C. Main Body – 245
Current Conditions
None.
Fiona
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kat Porter » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 100
JIC d20: 3d20:
1, 13, 14

JIC d100: 3d100:
67, 63, 18

Kat's oblivious to someone trying to steal Jez's bot as nobody has mentioned it on comms or pointed out the glowing blue light to her. Maybe she's whistling Dixie, or picking at her asscrack. Whatever Kat's doing, it's clearly NOT looking at Jez's Titan.

Contingency

If someone points out the glowing blue light to Kat, she'll zoom in on it with her 20x magnification, put one foot along the rim of the hovercar, and start laying down fire with her rifle if it's in range. Figures. I knew getting out of that thing would catch up to Jez eventually.

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 19
APM: 5
A1: Activate Force Field
A2: Burst at target breaking into Jez's robot 1d20+3 = 23 NAT 20 Damage: 6d6 = 26 x2=52 MD
A3: Burst at target breaking into Jez's robot 1d20+3 = 23 NAT 20 Damage: 6d6 = 18 x2=36 MD
A4: Burst at target breaking into Jez's robot 1d20+3 = 16 Damage: 6d6 = 21
A5: Burst at target breaking into Jez's robot 1d20+3 = 15 Damage: 6d6 = 23

Defensive Actions: Unless Kat's force field fails, she will NOT dodge any incoming fire.

Roll with Fall/Impact (in case she flys out of the hovercar or a missile comes her way): 1d20+7 = 12

(Please note the Thermo-Kinetic features of the armor when assigning damage!)

Kat Porter

Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Susan Lee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 29 / 21%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 23
Initiative: 1d20+3 = 16

Susan looks over at Jez's robot and is like... "Catptain, I believe that, while it is possible that Jez is having a fun dance party in her robot, it is both unlikely and irresponsible. Isn't everyone else fighting somebody?"

"STOP THE CAR FURFACE!"

"Please."

Once stopped, Susan jumps out and goes running towards Jez's robot.

Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jezebel » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Perception: 71% / 1d100 = 31
JIC: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 77

Conditions: befuddled (-2 to strike, parry, dodge, -20% to skills, and attacks per melee are cut in half)
(Note: Max. Jumping Ability: 63' across, or 31' high)

Kat Porter wrote:"Temptress, Insider here. Who's that new voice on comms?"

Jez keeps her cool before she releases herself. Well, any chance for showing these idiots any mercy just went out the frakking window. Kill or be killed time, now. Jez wills her radio open so she can communicate with Kat. "No time--trust her! Kill the intruder on the TR. These guys aren't playing nice. Fi's on her way--don't shoot her." Jez closes the mic and focuses on what the Arismal Defense Force trained her to do: apply maximum lethal force on target. Jez dashes the brief distance up the inclined road, and then leaps up the remaining grade with a strength she has never before experienced. What the frak? Nevermind. Kill. Think later. As she runs and jumps she lets off a series of blasts at the angry contradiction.

Initiative: 1d20+8 = 10
Non-Combat Action: Speak to Kat as she closes with the giant dwarf.
Action 1: Blast the giant dwarf with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: (EP critical strike), Damage: 1d4*10 = 30x2
Action 2: Blast the giant dwarf with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: (EP critical strike), Damage: 1d4*10 = 30x2
Action 3: Blast the giant dwarf with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: (EP critical strike), Damage: 1d4*10 = 20x2
Action 4: Blast the giant dwarf with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: (EP critical strike), Damage: 1d4*10 = 20x2
Action 5: Blast the giant dwarf with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: (EP critical strike), Damage: 1d4*10 = 10x2

Auto-Dodges (+9 bonus included): 1d20+9 = 12, 1d20+9 = 19, 1d20+9 = 13, 1d20+9 = 12, 1d20+9 = 17
Parries (+15 bonus included): 1d20+15 = 21, 1d20+15 = 29, 1d20+15 = 33, 1d20+15 = 16, 1d20+15 = 35
E-clip: 7/20

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Haley Marie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 56 / 46%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 26

Despite her best efforts all Haley can see is a massive foot swinging toward her, an incredible impact, and then everything goes upside-down...and sideways, and sort of a diagonal roll....

She realizes that she’s tumbling, falling, but there’s not really much she can do about it, having foolishly left her Striker back at base. Something doesn’t quite jibe right with that, but she doesn’t have time to pursue it further before the ground reaches up and slams into her with stunning force.

Haley can taste blood, despite the top-notch impact cradling of her armour, and while she imagines her rifle is around here somewhere, she has no idea when it left her grasp, where it might have landed, or what condition it’s in after such a fall. Gasping in a wheezing lungful of air, she scrabbles at her harness in search of her pistol. She can’t even think straight at the moment, but instinct and training tell her to get armed if she wants to survive this.

If she can survive this.
Haley Marie

Haley Marie
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cordelia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 81
JIC: 1d100 = 26
Initiative: 1d20 = 11

Cordelia just stares at the Titan. Her brain just has not captured the notion that this is it. Combat. Kill or be killed. She is lost. She has never been so scared of anything since the death of her father. It all came back like a swirling vortex of emotion. As the car stops she tries to get out but looses her balance and footing and stumbles out onto her face. She has a rush of adrenaline start to pump into her system as she starts to get up to run. Then Kat opens fire. Cordelia is not sure of what is happening but she feels the warmth begin to spread across her and then down her legs. The release of the urine was not voluntary or intended, she just lost it. The feel however snaps her out of her haze and she makes it to the treeline to reassess her options. She pulls her pistol, takes a defensive position behind a tree and searches for her target.
Cordelia

Postby Analoy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Percep 55%: 1d100 = 74
JIC: 1d20 = 5 1d100 = 80
Actions: 6
Init:(+1-2) 1d20-1 = 16

Conditions:
(-2 to Initiative, strike, parry, and dodge, and -20% to all skills for the next 45 seconds)
Knight in Full Armor: Force Field: 8.75/150 min duration, 80/80 MDC
Chain with Broken Link: (SN strength) 3.75/30 min duration, total: SN P.S. 23
Heart with Tiny Wings: Run at Superhuman Speed, 179.75/180 min duration, 80 mph (292 ft/action), Leap 20' high & 30' long from a 30mph running start, +2 dmg from HTH attacks, +1 Dodge

Analoy blinks hard and grins as the dwarf traps himself in the energy bubble with her. Giving her head a little shake, she says, "So that's how you're going to play it." as she darts forward and attempts a quick succession of strikes with Zdeslav, hoping to bring the dwarf down quickly so she can move on to the next threat.

1. Strike (+2-2) dwarf with Zdeslav: 1d20 = 5 Dmg: 2d6+2 = 13 MD
2. Strike (+2-2) dwarf with Zdeslav: 1d20 = 20 NAT Dmg: 2d6+2 = 5 MDx2=10 MD
3. Strike (+2-2) dwarf with Zdeslav: 1d20 = 7 Dmg: 2d6+2 = 6 MD
4. Strike (+2-2) dwarf with Zdeslav: 1d20 = 17 Dmg: 2d6+2 = 4 MD
5. Dodge (+9-2): 1d20+7 = 8
6. Dodge (+9-2): 1d20+7 = 24
Analoy Landie
Current Details
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Townsend » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Townsend wrote:

OOC Comments
Attack 1
Happy rides his hog out of the mine like a bat out of hell, taking the wheels of his motorcycle to the walls of the pit, riding them out at a breakneck speed.
Sleepy Continues to Weld
Kat: Action on hold until after Susan
Susan shouts and jumps out of the hovercraft whe safe for her to do so.
Analoy swings with her mace but it is intercepted by Bashful’s (Strike 5 vs. Parry 20)
Air Elemental moves in between and next to Sleepy and the others
Kat activates her forcefields
Doc Shoots Jez (Strike 17 vs. Autododge 12, -12 MDC)
Capt. Cullen stops the car, Susan gets out
Bashful casts a spell on Analoy, who does not save (vs. Magic 5 (JiC) + 6 = 11/12, Additional -2 to S/P/D, -20% all skills, ½ attacks.)
Sneezy casts a spell (Frequency Jamming, Jez no longer receives radio transmissions)
Cordelia locks up with fear
Dopey prepares to jump
Jez shoots and blasts a huge chunk of Dopey’s armor away (Nat 20 vs. Autododge not Nat 20)
Fiona Runs
Haley coughs and rolls over.

Attack 2
Happy Rides the walls of the mine, and swings his sword at Jez, causing him to lose his balance, slow, and ride his hog normally up the ramp (Strike 23 vs. Jez Parry 21, -11 MDC)
Sleepy continues to weld
Susan keeps moving
Analoy strikes hard with her mace (Strike Nat 20 vs. Parry 14, -10 MDC)
Air Elemental taps Sleepy on the shoulder to get his attention
Kat shoots to kill, Air Elemental tries to intervene but fails (Strike Nat 20 vs. Dodge 14, -52 MDC)
Doc shoots Jez again and misses (Strike 15 vs. Autododge 19)
Capt. Cullen grabs an energy weapon
Bashful tries to disarm Analoy of her weapon (Disarm 21 vs. Parry 27 (rolled by GM))
Sneezy moves next to Bashful and Analoy
Cordelia is still locked up with fear
Dopey follows through on his Jump Attack and misses (Strike 6 vs. Autododge 13)
Jez blasts another huge chunk out of the (Nat 20 vs. Autododge not Nat 20)
Fiona keeps running.
Haley gets her knees under her.

Attack 3
Happy keeps riding
Sleepy falls and takes 1 point of damage as well as losing initiative
Susan keeps moving
Analoy strikes at the dwarf again (Strike 7 vs. Parry Nat 20)
The Air Elemental Casts Orb of Cold at Kat (Strike 22, Kat doesn’t dodge, FF -12 MDC, no additional penalties due to FF)
Kat shoots to kill again (Nat 20 vs. Dodge not Nat 20, -36 MDC Helmet)
Doc shoots and misses the mine pit’s walls
Capt. Cullen switches vision modes on his eyes and shouts "He's invisible, going to thermals!"
Bashful tries to make Analoy drop her weapon again (Disarm 24 vs. Parry 22, her mace has been dropped)
Sneezy casts Orb of Cold at Jez (Nat 20 vs. Autododge not Nat 20, - 11 MDC, vs. Magic Nat 20)
Cordelia is continues to be locked up in fear.
Dopey clumsily swings his fists as he barely perceptibly limps on his right leg.
Jez blasts away the last of Dopey’s armor ((Nat 20 vs. Autododge not Nat 20)
Fiona keeps running
Haley gasps air for the first time since hitting the ground

Attack 4
Happy reaches the top of the mine pit and keeps riding out of sight (Fiona hears the unmistakable rumble of a motorcycle)
Susan keeps moving
Analoy punches Bashful (Strike 17 - WP: Blunt +2 = Strike 15 vs. Parry 10, -2 MDC)
The Air Elemental casts Orb of Cold vs. Capt Cullen, but misses (Strike 6)
Kat shoots at Sleepy and hits (Strike 16 vs. out of actions, his head vaporizes)
Doc shoots Jez (Nat 20 vs. Autododge not Nat 20, -12 MDC)
Cullen shoots the Air Elemental (-5 for Visibility, Strike 13, -40 MDC)
Bashful steps back and waits for a moment
Sneezy casts a spell on Analoy to lift her up away from Bashful (Air Warlock Levitate, vs. Magic Nat 1), then shouts to Doc “Sleepy’s gone!”
Bashful starts casting a spell.
Cordelia continues to be locked up in fear
Dopey kicks at Jez, but misses (Strike 16 vs. Autododge 17)
Jez blasts away at Dopey, vaporizing his upper chest
Fiona keeps moving
Haley stands back up.

Attack 5
Happy opens his engine up, just about catching up with Fiona
Susan keeps running for the robot
Analoy was trying to get a measure of her opponent, but now is floating helplessly in the air, the dwarf just out of her reach as she starts pressing up against the inside of the protective bubble.
The Air Elemental flies back to the mine
Kat fires at where the Air Elemental used to be but doesn’t hit anything.
Cullen fires at the fleeing Air Elemental (Strike 12, -30 MDC)
Bashful finishes his spell and disappears
Jez switches targets and hits Doc (Nat 20 vs. not dodging, -20 MDC)
Fiona runs diagonally out of the path of the motorcycle

Attack 6
Happy adjusts his course and swings his sword in between Fiona’s legs to try and trip her (Strike 20 vs. Dodge 4, -3 MDC to each leg)

Attack 7
Happy brings the bike to a stop

A dwarf with a shaved head and M.O.M. implants, Happy, roars out of the entrance of the mine, riding his hovercycle on the walls of the ramp leading out. Analoy stuck in a bubble, is filled with confidence and swings her mace only to see it parried by her opponent’s own mace. Outside the dwarf with cybernetic eyes, Doc, shoots at Jez, making contact. The dual mace wielding dwarf in the magic bubble, Bashful, with Analoy casts a quick spell on her and she feels even more confused and slow to think and act. The dwarf in robes, Sneezy, casts a spell at Jez and all radio chatter she had been hearing comes to complete stop. As the Titan Juicer Dwarf, Dopey, bends his knees as he prepares to jump down, Jez blasts a huge chunk of armor off of him, Fiona runs on, and Haley coughs in spasms.

At the Titan Robot Vehicle, the brilliant blue light continues to emanate from the area of the crew access when Susan shouts to Capt. Cullen driving the hovercar to stop and jumps out when’s slowed down enough. All of this is enough to break Kat’s contemplation of the situation she’s in to realize trouble is closer than she thought. She moves herself into a shooting position as she activates her force field and Cordelia locks up with fright.

Happy blasts past Jez and swings a sword at her, catching her off guard with his speed. However the act of attacking unbalances him somewhat and forces him to slow to prevent him from wiping out. Analoy lands a solid blow with her mace against Bashful, causing his armor to dent somewhat. Doc shoots at Jez again and almost hits, but she moves out of the way at the last second. Bashful tries to bash Analoy’s weapon form her hands. Sneezy moves next to the protective bubble, using it for cover. Dopey follows through on his jump kick, but misses badly, allowing Jez another opportunity to blast away some more of his armor. Fiona keeps running and Haley is starting to get her legs under her.

The dwarf with an arc welder keeps at his task as Susan keeps moving. All of a sudden, the dwarf tosses a stunned look over his shoulder as Kat hits him hard with a shot, leaving his main armor in tatters. Captain Cullen grabs an energy weapon that was stashed next to him as Cordelia continues to sit there in the hovercraft.

Happy continues his ride to the top of the pit while Analoy strikes at Bashful again, but he deftly parries it with his mace. Doc seems to be trying to shoot the earth loose on the walls above Jez to rain dirt down on her, but to no avail. Bashful tries again to cause Analoy to drop her weapom and succeeds in doing so. Sneezy casts a spell and sends a globe of ice hurtling toward Jez, hitting her, but she shrugs off the accompanying cold that came with it. Dopey throws a clumsy right hook as she blasts the last little bit of armor off of him. Fiona keeps running while Haley takes in her first full breath of air since she hit the ground.

Sleepy tries to rappel back down to the ground, but had forgotten had detached himself from the rope, so instead he fell backwards and landed 15’ below with a thud on his back. Susan keeps moving toward the robot when out of thin air a ball of ice appears and hits Kat, who unlike Jez, feels the numbing coldness stiffen her up a little bit, but not enough to impact her in combat. She however realizes that if that had made contact directly with her armor, it would have been like being suddenly doused with ice water. However Kat fires her gun again and causes Sleepy’s helmet to basically melt away. Seeing the attack from nowhere, Captain Cullen realizes that there are invisible assailants around and changes his eyes to thermal imaging while telling everyone "He's invisible, going to thermals!". All the while Cordelia continues to be locked up from fear.

Happy finally makes it to the top of the vehicle ramp into the pit and rides out of sight. Analoy, weaponless but by no means defenseless, throws a punch that leaves a visible mark. Doc shoots at Jez and hits her dead center. Bashful hesitates a moment as he sees his partner in next to the bubble, who casts a spell on Analoy lifting her up in the air to the limit of the 8’ diameter bubble while also shouting to Doc and Bashful "Sleepy's gone!", allowing Bashful to backup a step or two and crouch down, out of Analoy’s kicking reach, and begin to cast a more complicated invocation. Dopey makes a decent attempt kicking at Jez, but she stays ahead of his kick by millimeters, then firing a shot dead center of his chest, vaporizing a roughly 6” diameter hemisphere, his heart along with it. Fiona keeps running, and Haley stands back up again.

Susan keeps moving toward the robot while another globe of ice hurtles toward Capt. Cullen but hits the ground instead. Kat shoots at Sleepy, who’s moving slow from his fall, hitting him in his exposed head and vaporizing it.

Happy opens the throttle up on his hovercycle, quickly catching up with Fiona while Analoy hangs in the air, pressed against the inside of the protective bubble to as she tries to focus her thoughts, but can only look on helplessly as Bashful finishes casting his spell, stands up, and disappears into thin air. Jezebel’s main focus now lays dead with a smoldering hole in his chest where his bio-comp used to be, so she quickly changes targets to that hateful dwarf that had pegged her twice with his rifle, bringing her rifle around and firing half a second too soon, leaving a glancing blow that left a deep mark on his Triax armor. Fiona hearing the sound of the approaching vehicle alters her direction somewhat, running at a 45 degree angle to the right from her original direction, hoping that small but sudden change in direction would cause the rider to over shoot her, giving her a chance to fight back, face to face. However she doesn’t realize yet that this rider is enhanced with brain implants, making him nearly the equal to a Juicer. He pulls hard and slides the hovercycle like a racecar driver drifting their car, sliding past her with ease, he thrusts his sword between her legs, and she’s been pumping her legs so much running that she found it suddenly impossible to change their momentum, therefore causing her to trip over Happy’s sword. He then brings his hovercycle to stop.

Butcher's Bill
Jez: -46 MDC, -2 to strike, parry, and dodge, -20% to skills, attacks reduced to ½, all electrical equipment non-functioning for 30 minutes, or 17 with an Electrical Engineering check.
Kat: -12 MDC
Fiona: -3 MDC to each leg
Analoy: -2 to Initiative, strike, parry, dodge, -20% to skills, attacks per melee cut in half (Possible an additional -2 to Strike/Parry/Dodge and -20% to skills if Mental Blast and Befuddle penalties can stack) Mental Blast Penalties last for 45 Seconds/3 melee rounds from onset, so 30 seconds/2 Melee rounds more, Befuddle Penalties last for 6 minutes/24 Melee rounds
Attachments
Dawson Springs Round 2 Fight.png

Townsend
Game Master

Postby Jezebel » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Perception: 71% / 1d100 = 98
JIC: 1d20 = 11 1d100 = 89
Conditions: befuddled (-2 to strike, parry, dodge, -20% to skills, and attacks per melee are cut in half, NE-BA-26 electronics are kaput)

Jez opens up her helmet's face plate with a quick motion then gets her bearings true on the little bastard with the rifle. Sonofabitch, this has gone to hell. When in doubt: speak boldly. "Surrender, or die like your friend!" she yells at the top of her voice to her target as she pulls the trigger on her "Double Threat" for the first time. (Intimidate: 88% / 1d100 = 24) At some point, Jez will notice Haley's rising form and bark at her in the loudest, most military tone, "Get on 'em, soldier!"

Contingency:
Assuming Doc doesn't surrender, Jez will keep pouring fire downrange at Doc. If he does, she will run up and crouch behind him to use him as a living shield from the others, and issue the same ultimatum while firing at them, starting with Sneezy.

Initiative: 1d20+8 = 27
Non-Combat Action: Opens up her helmet's face-plate
Action 1: Blast (Doc) with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: 1d20 = 20, Damage: 1d4*10 = 20x2=40
Action 2: Blast (Doc) with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: 1d20 = 8, Damage: 1d4*10 = 10
Action 3: Blast (Doc) with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: 1d20 = 9, Damage: 1d4*10 = 20
Action 4: Blast (Doc) with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: 1d20 = 16, Damage: 1d4*10 = 10
Action 5: Blast (Doc) with her NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle. Strike: 1d20 = 12, Damage: 1d4*10 = 10

Auto-Dodges (+9 bonus included): 1d20+9 = 22, 1d20+9 = 13, 1d20+9 = 12, 1d20+9 = 10, 1d20+9 = 24
Parries (+15 bonus included): 1d20+10 = 22, 1d20+10 = 29, 1d20+10 = 25, 1d20+10 = 16, 1d20+10 = 16
E-clip: 2/20

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Kat Porter » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 50
JIC d20: 3d20:
2, 12, 16

JIC d100: 3d100:
1, 9, 99

Sensory Equipment 48%: 1d100 = 37
Lore: Magic 58%: 1d100 = 31
Radio: Basic 88%: 1d100 = 37

Kat follows the Captain's logic, and after melting a would-be thief's face off, activates her own Naruni Thermal Imaging System. Just once, I'd like them to use fire on me. This suit's built to take fire. Kat thinks over what sort of magic would cause the effect that hit her force field while she scans the heat spectrum- looking for hot and/or cold spots.

"Insider to Temptress. Scratch one thief. He has a hidden friend here though. Fi, keep your eyes open if you're comin' this way."

Conditional

If Kat finds herself with a promising target, the City Rat will open up on it with single shots until she's sure it's the real target and not a propane heater or dry ice or any of the other things that ruin Heat Imaging systems.

Initiative:1d20+3 = 12

APM: 5
A1: Activate sensors, radio
A2-A3: Aimed shot at target, maybe? 1d20+7 = 22, 2d6 = 4
A4-A5: Aimed shot at target, maybe? 1d20+7 = 26, 2d6 = 9

Defensive actions: Kat's still not dodging while the force field is up. If the Force Field does go down (+6 bonus not included): 5d20:
13, 18, 2, 14, 12

Kat Porter

Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Fiona » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 7/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 6; 1d100 = 97
Conditions: Sixth Sense, (148/144 I.S.P.)
T-11 Armor: Leg (R): 80/77, Leg (L): 80/77

Initiative: 1d20+6 = 12
Actions: 5

Action One: Activate Super Telekinesis (400 lbs.; -40 I.S.P.) and hit Happy with raw force. (Strike: 1d20+3 = 18; Damage: 4d4*10 = 160 S.D.C.)
Action Two: Continue bludgeoning Happy with Super Telekinesis. (Strike: 1d20+3 = 9; Damage: 4d4*10 = 100 S.D.C.)
Action Three: Continue bludgeoning Happy with Super Telekinesis. (Strike: 1d20+3 = 5; Damage: 4d4*10 = 80 S.D.C.)
Action Four: Continue bludgeoning Happy with Super Telekinesis. (Strike: 1d20+3 = 7; Damage: 4d4*10 = 130 S.D.C.)
Action Five: Continue bludgeoning Happy with Super Telekinesis. (Strike: 1d20+3 = 13; Damage: 4d4*10 = 120 S.D.C.)

Parry with Super TK: 1d20+4 = 13, 1d20+4 = 5, 1d20+4 = 20, 1d20+4 = 11, 1d20+4 = 24.
Dodge unparryable attacks: 1d20+5 = 16, 1d20+5 = 10, 1d20+5 = 20, 1d20+5 = 20, 1d20+5 = 6.
Roll w/ Punch: 1d20+2 = 11, 1d20+2 = 9, 1d20+2 = 22, 1d20+2 = 10, 1d20+2 = 13.

Contingency:
If Happy stops being a problem, Fiona will steal his hovercycle, and make her way to Jezebel's Titan.

Fiona snarls angrily at the dwarf. "Get away from me!" Fiona yells before mentally trying to flatten the dwarf crazy, with raw mental force. A Crazy! What the hell is going on here? Fiona uses her telekinetic force to parry blows just as much as she tries to smash the life out of the crazy.
Fiona
Fi
Armor
T-11 Enhanced Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Weapons
NG-35 Heavy Laser Pistol
Vehicle
M.D.C. Main Body – 245
Current Conditions
None.
Fiona
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Haley Marie » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:26 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 81 / 46%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 38

Haley finally manages to gain her feet, although she has an uncomfortable suspicion that she’s not tracking properly quite yet. She does know she’s out of position, she’s lost her primary weapon, she—

Jezebel wrote:”Get on ‘em, soldier!”

Sir, yes sir! The shout galvanizes her, and she has a weapon in hand before she even realizes what she's doing. Unfortunately, the weapon appears to be her vibro knife rather than any sort of rifle or pistol, but it's better than absolutely nothing...isn't it?

Even as her body is reacting sluggishly and with confusion, her mind keeps cataloguing what she's seeing and making assessments of their Dwarven assailants on a level that only intensive training can bestow.

OOC Comments
I.D. strength and weakness of En¬emy Personnel (special AT ability): Intelligence 1d100 = 100/85% Crit Fail!
Success: Intelligence 1d100 = 29/70% -- accurate assessment of strengths to be wary of and weaknesses to exploit.
Failure: Roll again in 1d4+4 = 8 melee rounds.

Automatic Parries: 1d20-3 = 2, 1d20-3 = 6, 1d20-3 = 10, 1d20-3 = 13, 1d20-3 = 16
Haley Marie

Haley Marie
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Analoy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Percep 55%: 1d100 = 19
JIC: 1d20 = 9 1d100 = 98
Actions: 6/2=3
Init:(+1-2-2) 1d20-3 = 5

Conditions:
(Mental Blast: -2 to Initiative, strike, parry, and dodge, and -20% to all skills for the next 30 seconds/2 melees)
(Befuddle: actions cut in half, -2 to Initiative, strike, parry, and dodge, and -20% to all skills for the next 6 minutes/24 melees)
Knight in Full Armor: Force Field: 8.5/150 min duration, 80/80 MDC
Chain with Broken Link: (SN strength) 3.5/30 min duration, total: SN P.S. 23
Heart with Tiny Wings: Run at Superhuman Speed, 179.5/180 min duration, 80 mph (292 ft/action), Leap 20' high & 30' long from a 30mph running start, +2 dmg from HTH attacks, +1 Dodge
Flaming Eye (Fire Protection & Thermo-Imaging): 30/30 min duration, Thermo vision 600'; Shoot flames from eyes, 400' 6d4 M.D. +2 to strike only

Analoy reflexively slaps the Flaming Eye on the top of her left hand but then she pauses as if she's lost. Wasn't I holding something a minute ago? Zdeslav! Where has Zdeslav gone? Wait. Then her eyes glow as she remember the mace was stripped from her and fires a burst of flames from her eyes, presumably at the thermo image of the dwarf trapped in the bubble with her.

Stopping for a moment she blinks a couple times, then says, "Oh, yeah..." before another gout of flame bursts forth, again presumably at the thermo image of the dwarf trapped in the bubble with her.

When the flames stop, Analoy looks around the magic bubble, the expression on her face is that of someone that has misplaced their car keys.

1. activate Flame Eye
2. lost
3. Strike Dwarf OR SHOOT BLINDLY (+2-2-2) 1d20-2 = 12, Dmg: 6d4 = 19 MD
4. lost
5. Strike Dwarf OR SHOOT BLINDLY (+2-2-2) 1d20-2 = 15, Dmg: 6d4 = 20 MD
6. lost
Last edited by Analoy on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Analoy Landie
Current Details
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cordelia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 98
JIC: 1d100 = 2

OOOHHHMahGod!!
Time to get moving and run for the Titan. Follow the doctor. At least she can fix you if you screw up and get hurt.
She clenches her face and grimaces at the thought. Be positive.

Cordelia gets it together and runs toward the Titan. She has no thermal optics so she cant see the hidden one throwing the supped up snow balls. So she tries to remember to not run in a straight line. Duck and roll. Dont make yourself a target.
"AAAHHH!" Starts sobbing.

Cordelia

Postby Susan Lee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:40 am

Perception: 1d100 = 79 / 21%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 73

Susan stops, looks for another threat, shrugs, turns around and heads back to the car. As she passes Cordelia, she says, "You're going the wrong way. You can usually tell someone is dead when their head is gone. Do you need a hug? Death can be very confusing."

Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Kat Porter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:19 pm

(Rolls Held)

Contingency

If Kat didn't find any suspicious things to shoot at on thermal, Kat yells at the drug addled doctor. "Turn on your fucking sensors doc and get over to that robot. That dude wasn't alone."

If Kat's not taking more hits, the City Rat hops out of the hovercar and begins sweeping the area in a clockward spiral around the hovercar.

Kat Porter

Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Cordelia » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 30
JIC: 1d20 = 19
JIC: 1d100 = 87

Cordelia reaches the doctor and the Titan robot. She is breathing very hard and sweating in the cold air.
"You're going the wrong way. You can usually tell someone is dead when their head is gone. Do you need a hug? Death can be very confusing."

"His head... is what?" she stops dead. She looks hard and the corpse. She exchanges her pistol for her camera and takes one picture. She then puts the camera away and turns to the doctor. Her panic is replaced my morose.
"I cant drive this thing but I can use the sensory equipment. I'll see if I can find the other person throwing magic snowballs at us."
With that she climbs the robot and attempts to open the hatch.

Cordelia

Postby Townsend » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Townsend wrote:

Technical Details
Attack 1
Jez shoots Doc (Nat 20, -40 MDC) and demands “Surrender, or die like your friend!”
Happy rolls with impact (Roll w/ Impact 32 vs. Strike 18), halving the damage from 160 SDC to 80 SDC, and his armor takes none
Doc drops his rifle and gets down to his knees as he smiles at Jez and says “Alright girlie!”
Sneezy proves his name as he likewise gets down to his knees.
Fiona unleashes a blast of telekinetic energy with no effect
Analoy activates her Flame Eye tattoo

Attack 2
Jez moves up to Doc
Happy rolls with impact (Roll w/ Impact 23 vs. Strike 9), halving 100 SDC to 50 SDC and his armor takes no damage
Doc stays on his knees, grinning ear to ear
Sneezy stays on his knees, grinning from ear to ear

Attack 3
Jez uses Doc as a human shield as she looks around for any other threats
Happy rolls with impact (Roll w/ Impact Nat 20 for a total of 38 vs. strike roll of 5), halving 80 SDC to 40 SDC and his armor takes no damage
Doc allows Jez to move him around, grinning ear to ear
Sneezy stays on his knees grinning ear to ear
Analoy targets the ground where she believes the dwarf to be and burns it with her eyes

Attack 4
Jez continues to look for other hostiles, but the grins of the two remain visible dwarves don’t put her at ease.
Happy rolls with impact (Roll w/ Impact Nat 20 vs. Strike 7), halving 130 SDC to 65 SDC and his armor takes no damage
Doc doesn’t resist Jez, grinning ear to ear
Sneezy remains on his knees, grinning ear to ear

Attack 5
Jez continues to look for other hostiles
Happy rolls with impact (Roll w/ Impact 22 vs. Strike 13), halving 120 SDC to 60 SDC and his armor takes no damage
Analoy targets the ground where she believes the dwarf to be and burns it with her eyes

Attack 6
Happy stops spinning
Happy drops his sword as he runs up to Fiona’s side and wraps himself around her leg (Strike Nat 20 vs. Dodge Not Nat 20).

Jez flips the faceplate of her helmet up right before she shoots Doc, melting most of his remaining armor, and demands ”Surrender, or die like your friend!” Doc does as he’s told, replying with “Alright little girlie!”, dropping his rifle and getting down on his knees, interlacing his fingers behind his head. Sneezy likewise complies, letting out a massive sneeze as he’s getting down onto his knees. Analoy, still floating in the air, touches a Flaming Eye tattoo and searches for the dwarf that had been visible just moments before, but even in the infrared spectrum, he’s nowhere to be seen. Fiona concentrates for a moment and begins throwing waves of telekinetic energy at Happy, who not is only effortlessly rolling with the impacts, but is letting the attacks spin him as he begins to break dance.

Jez moves up to Doc who remains on his knees with Sneezy, both of whom are grinning ear to ear. Fiona continues her telekinetic assault on the dwarf but only succeeds in spinning him faster.

Jez roughly grabs Doc and turns him around, using him as a “human” shield, as she looks for additional threats. Doc doesn’t resist Jez, as he and Sneezy continue to grin ear to ear. Analoy, even though she doesn’t see Bashful, unleashes a fiery assault and hits nothing but the ground and protective bubble. Fiona unleashes another blast of telekinetic energy at the crazy dwarf, spinning him even faster.

Jez continues scanning for other hostiles with her gun pointing at Doc, who appears completely unfazed as he and Sneezy both continue to grin from ear to ear. Their smiles do anything but comfort Jez. Fiona continues to give the dwarf everything that she has, but it does nothing but propel his dizzying spin.

Jez searches for more enemies, but finds none other than the two who have already surrendered at her request, but act as if they still have the advantage. She finally sees that Haley is finally standing up and gives her an order ”Get on ‘em, soldier!” Though her body is still reeling from falling such a great height, she takes in her surroundings and the two remaining dwarves. In her professional assessment, they are cocky despite having surrendered, which makes her wonder what the dwarves know that they don’t. Analoy still can’t see Bashful and unleashes another blast of fire from her eyes, hitting another part of the ground and protective bubble, causing it to fail. Fiona blasts Happy again with telekinetic force, which causes him to continue his spin as he shouts “Wheee!” In frustration, she shouts at him “Get away from me!” At this, Happy stops himself spinning, rushes up to Fiona, and wraps himself around her leg, shouting ”Aw honey, we’re just getting started! Ahahaha!”

Kat activates her own suits thermal imaging sensors as she radios a status update to Jez , but all they show is a whisp of smoke moving away from them back to the mine at a very high rate of speed. She’s about to aim to shoot before she realizes that it will be out of her range before she gets the shot off, however Capt. Cullen takes two shots, both of which miss. While she doesn’t know much about monsters, she knows some things about magic and those that use magic and knows that spellcasters called Warlocks are connected to the four classical elements and can sometimes summon an aspect of that, known as elementals. She’s pretty sure that was one such creature. Cordelia keeps moving in a defensive manner until she finally gets to the robot vehicle when she starts crying. Susan stops, looks for additional threats and sees none, speaks to Cordelia on the way back. Kat tells Susan to activate her sensors and get back to the robot as Cordelia notices the headless dwarf before climbing the ladder to the crew access hatch and trying to open it. Despite correctly entering the code and hearing the door unlock, Codelia cannot manage to open the hatch.

Butcher's Bill
Jez: -46 MDC, -2 to strike, parry, and dodge, -20% to skills, attacks reduced to ½, all electrical equipment non-functioning for 30 minutes, or 17 with an Electrical Engineering check.
Kat: -12 MDC
Fiona: -3 MDC to each leg
Analoy: -2 to Initiative, strike, parry, dodge, -20% to skills, attacks per melee cut in half (Possible an additional -2 to Strike/Parry/Dodge and -20% to skills if Mental Blast and Befuddle penalties can stack) Mental Blast Penalties last for 45 Seconds/3 melee rounds from onset, so 30 seconds/2 Melee rounds more, Befuddle Penalties last for 6 minutes/24 Melee rounds

Townsend
Game Master

Postby Haley Marie » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:11 am

Perception: 1d100 = 17 / 46%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 96

Something clicks in Haley’s head, and she’s abruptly aware of just how out of it she still is from that fall. Her stomach roils, and she clenches her jaw as everything seems to lean a few degrees to the left.

There. Commander has forced the surrender of a pair of the hostiles, holding one at riflepoint. Staggering her way over, she roughly grabs the other by the shoulder and grips her vibroknife tightly, the blade whining into life and wavering back and forth near Sneezy’s neck. She’ll back whatever play is necessary; at this point, survival trumps all.

Automatic Parries: 1d20-3 = 9, 1d20-3 = 1, 1d20-3 = 3, 1d20-3 = 10, 1d20-3 = 13
Haley Marie

Haley Marie
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Jezebel » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:16 am

Perception: 71% / 1d100 = 54
JIC: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 67
Conditions: befuddled (-2 to strike, parry, dodge, -20% to skills, and attacks per melee are cut in half, NE-BA-26 electronics are kaput)

Noticing their idiotic grins, Jez extends the vibro-garrote from her left wrist around the neck of the dwarf she has at gunpoint. "First stupid thing happens and you lose your head." Noticing Haley stagger towards the other dwarf, Jez is a bit more alarmed. She's in bad shape. That bruiser must have knocked her silly. My head's a bit swimmy, too. Kind of hard to think straight. "Haley, keep your knife at that jerk's throat, if something stupid happens, end him. We can take no chances here." She makes sure the dwarf in her custody is disarmed before forcing him to his feet by the choking of the garrote. "Annie, quit hanging around. We've got work to do." She glares at the two dwarves held hostage. "Let her down or die." Intimidate: 88% / 1d100 = 40

Initiative: 1d20+8 = 24
Non-Combat Action: extend vibro-garrote (left wrist)
Action 1: Reserved to blast a hostile w/ NE-95. Strike: 1d20 = 11, Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
Action 2: Reserved to blast a hostile w/ NE-95. Strike: 1d20 = 3, Damage: 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.
Action 3: Reserved to sling the NE-95 "Double Threat" Assault Rifle over her shoulder.
Action 4: Reserved to blast a hostile w/ NE-28R Micro-Missile Wrist Launcher. Strike: 1d20-2 = 13, Damage: 6d6 = 21 M.D.
Action 5: Reserved to blast a hostile w/ NE-28R Micro-Missile Wrist Launcher. Strike: 1d20-2 = -1, Damage: 6d6 = 24 M.D.

Contingency #1:
If the dwarves comply, Jez will encourage Haley to join her in frog-marching the dwarves out of the pit.

Contingency #2:
If her captive does anything stupid, substitute the nearest action in the sequence listed with activation of the vibro-garrote & push the actin sequence forward (meaning the listed action 5 would be that which is presently listed as action 4).

Auto-Dodges (+9 bonus included): 1d20+9 = 22, 1d20+9 = 26, 1d20+9 = 13, 1d20+9 = 20, 1d20+9 = 17
Parries (+15 bonus included): 1d20+15 = 18, 1d20+15 = 28, 1d20+15 = 22, 1d20+15 = 16, 1d20+15 = 31
E-clip: 2/20
NE-28R: 2/2

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Fiona » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:06 am

Perception: 1d100 = 1/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 1; 1d100 = 50
Conditions: Sixth Sense (Not Active), TK (Super; 400 lbs; 13:45 Duration)
I.S.P.: 148/104

Initiative: 1d20 = 18

Action One: Grab Dwarf's face (Called Shot) and Electrokinesis M.D. Attack (-6 I.S.P.). (Strike: 1d20 = 4; Damage: 1d6 = 5 M.D.)
Action Two: Grab Dwarf's face (Called Shot) and Electrokinesis M.D. Attack (-6 I.S.P.). (Strike: 1d20 = 8; Damage: 1d6 = 3 M.D.)
Action Three: Grab Dwarf's face (Called Shot) and Electrokinesis M.D. Attack (-6 I.S.P.). (Strike: 1d20 = 3; Damage: 1d6 = 1 M.D.)
Action Four: Grab Dwarf's face (Called Shot) and Electrokinesis M.D. Attack (-6 I.S.P.). (Strike: 1d20 = 19; Damage: 1d6 = 2 M.D.)
Action Five: Grab Dwarf's face (Called Shot) and Electrokinesis M.D. Attack (-6 I.S.P.). (Strike: 1d20 = 17; Damage: 1d6 = 1 M.D.)

Parries as needed (TK Super): 1d20+4 = 20, 1d20+4 = 21, 1d20+4 = 11, 1d20+4 = 16, 1d20+4 = 11.
Dodges if attack is unparryable: 1d20+2 = 16, 1d20+2 = 10, 1d20+2 = 4, 1d20+2 = 8, 1d20+2 = 22.
Roll w/: 1d20+2 = 3, 1d20+2 = 10, 1d20+2 = 5, 1d20+2 = 17, 1d20+2 = 13.

Contingency
If the dwarf lets go he will be TK Super'd into the air and kept 20' off the ground.

"No means no!" Fiona screams as she grabs at the dwarf's face and proceeds to try and unleash hellish electricity into it. "Stop touching me!" Fiona continues to scream as she continues to tries and fry the crazy ass dwarf. Get t off of me.
Fiona
Fi
Armor
T-11 Enhanced Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Weapons
NG-35 Heavy Laser Pistol
Vehicle
M.D.C. Main Body – 245
Current Conditions
None.
Fiona
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Haley Marie » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:25 pm

(Rolls carried)

Haley's grip tightens on the Dwarf's shoulder, and she hopes she's not too visibly listing to one side, or it might be apparent that she's using him for support more than she's trying to keep him in place.

"Yes, Commander," she rasps, the blade wavering dangerously for an instant before she fights her hand to a more steady state...for the moment.
Haley Marie

Haley Marie
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cordelia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:49 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 4
JIC: 1d100 = 90

Cordelia tries the hatch. It wont open. She tries again. Still wont open. She fumbles around in her bag. She pulls out a pocket knife. She uses it momentarily to beat on the hatch lid in futility. She sighs deeply and returns the stuff to her bag. Damn little headless thing must have sealed it shut. She does not want to crawl down again. Might get to close to that corpse. Who ever is hiding in the area must have fled since shes been an easy target in the open and she has not been hit. She is kind of hoping she would have been as the urine in her suit is now getting sticky.
Well brave Sir Robin, lets go... she thinks to herself and she climbs down to find Kat and the Doctor.

Cordelia

Postby Analoy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Percep 55%: 1d100 = 5
JIC: 1d20 = 18 1d100 = 80

Conditions:
(Mental Blast: -2 to Initiative, strike, parry, and dodge, and -20% to all skills for the next 15 seconds/1 melees)
(Befuddle: actions cut in half, -2 to Initiative, strike, parry, and dodge, and -20% to all skills for the next 5.75 minutes/23 melees)
Knight in Full Armor: Force Field: 8.25/150 min duration, 80/80 MDC
Chain with Broken Link: (SN strength) 3.25/30 min duration, total: SN P.S. 23
Heart with Tiny Wings: Run at Superhuman Speed, 179.25/180 min duration, 80 mph (292 ft/action), Leap 20' high & 30' long from a 30mph running start, +2 dmg from HTH attacks, +1 Dodge
Flaming Eye (Fire Protection & Thermo-Imaging): 29.75/30 min duration, Thermo vision 600'; Shoot flames from eyes, 400' 6d4 M.D. +2 to strike only

Analoy squeezes her eyes shut and gives her head a shake, then repeats the process. "I... I'm stuck up here boss. I... I can't get down." She shakes her head again and thumps on it with the palm of her hand, "Everything's fuzzy too. I.... I can't focus on what I need to do."

With that said she starts twisting and turning, as she tries to break herself free form whatever might be holding her up.
Analoy Landie
Current Details
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Susan Lee » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 1 / 21%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 28
Initiative: 1d20+3 = 17

"Ahhhh! I thought the headless dwarf was the only one here! Readjusting! And my sensors ARE on!"

Susan then runs over to the robot, while drawing her laser knife, climbs up to be next to Cordelia.

"Captain, the door appears to be locked from the inside. It isn't accepting the normal access code. Permission to commence SURGERY."

CONTINGENCIES
If Kat tells Susan to wait, because she wants to try Computer Hacking, Susan tries to crawl around to look in the robot's windows/eye holes.
Climb: 1d100 = 4 / 38%

If Kat sells Susan to commence to cutting, I figure it took two actions to get here/climb the ladder, so:
Basic Mechanics to do minimal damage to the robot. 1d100 = 7 / 58%

Three laser knife attacks:
Strike: 1d20+5 = 6 / Damage 3d6 = 11
Strike: 1d20+5 = 20 / Damage 3d6 = 12
Strike: 1d20+5 = 16 / Damage 3d6 = 6

Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Townsend » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Townsend wrote:

OOC Comments
Attack 1
Jez extends her vibro-garrote and stands ready to shoot a mother trucker
Doc remains cocky but complaint
Fiona tries to electrocute Happy’s face, but he blocks it.
Air Elemental moves 300’
Susan begins to climb the robot
Sneezy sneezes, releases Analoy, who falls to the ground
Happy tries to pin and incapacitate Fiona, but fails

Attack 2
Jez remains ready to shoot a mother trucker
Air Elemental moves 300’
Susan finishes climbing robot

Attack 3
Jez slings her Naruni Double Threat over her shoulder
Air Elemental moves 300’
Susan attacks the crew access hatch -11 MDC

Attack 4
Jez stands read to blast a mother trucker with her micro-missile launcher.
Fiona tries to electrocute Happy and does 2 MD/200 SDC, making him to lose his grip and slump down to the ground
Air Elemental casts Levitate on Haley’s Vibro-Knife
Susan attacks the crew access hatch -12 MDC
Happy lays on the ground, his beard smoldering

Attack 5
Jez tries to blast Sneezy without hitting Haley but misses.
Doc laughs out loud
Fiona is released from Happy’s grip
Air Elemental grabs Sneezy
Susan attacks the crew access hatch -6 MDC
Happy continues to smolder

Attack 6
Air Elemental flies 300’ away holding Sneezy

Jez extends her vibro-garrote around Doc’s neck while prepared to shoot any potential hostiles, and begins to force Doc in front of her toward the ramp to leave the pit. Doc stands defiant and cocky, but complies with Jez’s orders. Fiona tries to grab Happy’s face, but he manages to block her arm while maintaining his hold on her. The Air Elemental continues to fly toward the mine, almost there. Sneezy starts to comply with releasing Analoy, but sneezes half way through and causes her to drop to the ground. Happy tries to get his arms into position to pin Fiona, but is currently unable to. Analoy struggles to clear her mind as she falls to the ground.

Jez remains ever vigilant as she continues to force the dwarf toward the ramp at a snail’s pace. His short legs simply can’t keep up with her faster pace, but that does little to wipe the smug look on his face. Fiona tries to grab Happy’s face again, but is foiled in her attempts again. The Air Elemental continues flying at a high speed toward the mine. Happy again tries to pin Fiona but is still unable to.

Jez decides to sling her Naruni Double Threat on her shoulder as she continues forcing Doc toward the ramp, still smiling like he has no care in the world. Fiona makes another attempt to grab at Happy’s face. The Air Elemental continues to fly toward the mine. Happy tries to pin Fiona again, and is still unsuccessful.

Jez spots something flying into the pit that leads into the mine and fires off a micro-missile at it, causing an explosion with seemingly nothing in mid-air. Doc starts laughing out loud as Haley’s vibro-knife starts going up in the air. Fiona is finally able to get her hand on Happy’s face and electrocutes it, causing him to go limp and let go of her.

Jez tries switching weapons when the thing she just shot grabbed the dwarf that Haley had been holding prisoner, now unable to fire her micro-missile without risking hitting Haley in the blast as well, but in her haste her shot goes wide. Doc continues to laugh out loud as Sneezy is carried away by the Air Elemental, flying just out of view over the lip of the mine pit. The force that was causing Haley’s vibro-knife to go up is no longer there. Fiona rolls over and sighs a sigh of relief from the harrowing ordeal with that unsettling dwarf.

Cordelia notices as she tries to open the hatch that most of the way around the hatch has a crude but effective weld, fusing the metal of the hatch to the main body of the robot vehicle. She decides to climb down to inspect the body of the dead dwarf, not worried about the other threat that had been in the area, thinking that it surely must have fled. Susan climbs up to the hatch and, unless otherwise instructed by Kat not to, starts trying to cut through the hatch. Kat’s eyes scan the horizon looking for other threats, but finds none, as Captain Cullen suggests ”Perhaps we should get to the mine to check on the rest of your team.” He sits back down and manuvers the hovercar to pick up Cordelia and Susan before angling the vehicle to the mine and hitting the throttle to full.

Townsend
Game Master

Postby Haley Marie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:51 am

Perception: 1d100 = 90 / 46%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 72

Something unseen starts forcing Haley’s knife hand up and away from her prisoner, and she reflexively starts to call up her armour’s thermal imaging before the command freezes in her throat. Not that she’s in her old CS armour; this suit lacks any sort of sensory enhancements, which only makes sense given its other capabilities. But she couldn’t have trusted them, even if she’d had them.

NO.

The vibroknife ceases its subtle whine as it tumbles from her hand; apparently she can’t trust it much at the moment either.

Wait...there were...there had been other chatter on the comms? Situation report!

”Hail Mary here, Auxillary,” she identifies herself, unconsciously using her old callsign. She can hear the spacey note to her voice, and tries to iron it out and focus.

”Engaged four hostiles in the mine pit; one down, one prisoner, one vanished, one escaping. No friendly casualties,” she reports. ”Caution; magic and/or psi are being employed. Over.” Should she have said ‘hostile magic’? Up until now, that would have merely been being redundant.

One escaping. She has no idea where her rifle has landed after her precipitous trip down into the pit, but her erstwhile prisoner had conveniently dropped his right here before being hauled away. Swaying slightly, she crouches to retrieve it and see what she has at hand.

Maybe she can tag him before he gets out of range....
Haley Marie

Haley Marie
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Susan Lee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:50 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 77 / 21%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 45
Initiative: 1d20+3 = 5

Susan pauses. I... but I said there was no one here and... BLARGH!

Then she jumps down from the robot and hops into the car.

"We have to save Analoy!...? And also everyone else."

Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Analoy » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:46 pm

Percep 55%: 1d100 = 79
JIC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 43

Conditions:
(Befuddle: actions cut in half, -2 to Initiative, strike, parry, and dodge, and -20% to all skills for the next 5.5 minutes/22 melees)
Knight in Full Armor: Force Field: 8/150 min duration, 80/80 MDC
Chain with Broken Link: (SN strength) 3/30 min duration, total: SN P.S. 23
Heart with Tiny Wings: Run at Superhuman Speed, 179/180 min duration, 80 mph (292 ft/action), Leap 20' high & 30' long from a 30mph running start, +2 dmg from HTH attacks, +1 Dodge
Flaming Eye (Fire Protection & Thermo-Imaging): 29.5/30 min duration, Thermo vision 600'; Shoot flames from eyes, 400' 6d4 M.D. +2 to strike only

Analoy thumps against the ground after her short fall, not quite able to get her hands underneath her to break her fall. Pushing herself over, onto her back, her arms flap about as she tries to find Zdeslav.

Regardless of whether she finds her mace or not, she pushes herself up into a seated position and a hand comes to her hear as she squints and gives her head another shake. I don't know what that little maggot did to me but I feel a little better. Not one hundred percent but better. Frak, I knew I should have got the dispell magic tattoo but I had to go with flight. Next time go for the thing that can be done with some tech item.

Analoy pushes herself unsteadily to her feet and says, "We can't get our asses handed to us again. What's the pan...plan?"
Analoy Landie
Current Details
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cordelia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:04 am

Perception: 1d100 = 16
JIC: 1d20 = 4
JIC: 1d100 = 39

As Cordelia is climbing down she sees Susan climbing up. She shakes her head and hops down next to the headless dwarf. She is still not ready for this, but what would Erin Tarn do? She looks at the body and searches the body.
(If she finds anything useful she picks it up, If she finds anything of importance she will report it to Kat) As the hatch appears welded shut, she was looking for tools to cut the hatch open. Cordelia has only been trained with her own energy pistol but this is a desperate situation, so she takes his weapons.

With as much as she can find and carry she heads to the hover car. She speaks out loud to the groups and shivers as she speaks,"OOOHH, does anyone have any hand sanitizer."

Cordelia

Postby Kat Porter » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Perception 56%: 1d100 = 2
JIC d20: 1d20 = 3
JIC d100: 1d100 = 46

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 6

Kat nods at the Captain's suggestion, then looks at her E-Clip's power gauge with a grimace no one sees under the helmet. "Need to stop at one of these vehicles first." Kat books it in a beeline for Fiona's rig, hoping it's unlocked and nobody actually decided to use her sack of guns. Leaving behind the TX-30, Kat grabs her new lever-action Naruni rifle, and then curses to herself for leaving her lucky L-20 at the base. Then the City Rat spots her family heirloom in the bottom of the bag, and slings that onto her back as well. After jamming as many cartridges from her box of standard cartridges into her ammo pouch, Kat makes her way on foot toward the mine entrance.

(Kat now has in her hands a Naruni Lever-Action rifle, and on a shoulder sling strapped to her back the NEMA Liberator)

Kat Porter

Kat Porter
Group Leader

Postby Jezebel » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Perception: 71% / 1d100 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 46

So much for their surrender. Jez is about to separate the dwarf's head from his shoulders when she witnesses the other dwarf's escape on unseen air currents or whatnot. Glad I have this one in a plasma noose, if they can just up and fly off like that. Seriously pissed off at this point, and with both hands free, Jez uses her free hand to seize the dwarf by his belt (keeping her other hand around the his collar and the garrote around his neck), and lifts him bodily from the ground to carry him like a sack of potatoes in front of her.

Haley Marie wrote:"Hail Mary here, auxiliary, engaged four hostiles in the mine pit; one down, one prisoner, one vanished, one escaping. No friendly casualties. Caution: magic and/or psi are being employed."

Jez flashes Haley a nod, "Let 'em know we're on our way out. Gather your shit."

Analoy wrote:"I don't know what that little maggot did to me but I feel a little better. Not one hundred percent but better. We can't get our asses handed to us again. What's the pan...plan?"

Jez nods again, this time at Analoy. "Yeah, I still feel like I've had a gallon or two of Dragon's Head Ale, and they put the whammy on my comms from jump street, the bastards." She looks from Analoy to Haley. "Help not-so-spooky there, if she needs the help. We're out to meet up with the others. 'Bout time to introduce this piece of shit to Kat's nasty disposition. Since we haven't been murdered in a hail of explosions, I'm going to assume that Fiona kicked some ass as well." Jez smiles. A little banged up, but everyone's still in one piece. Not bad, GIRLS, not bad.

Once Jez, Haley, and Analoy meet up with Fiona and the rest of the group, she'll encourage everyone to share information.

E-clip: 20 / 2
NE-28R: 2 / 1
N-F20A Forcefield: 75 / 29

Gear

Jezebel
Group Leader

Postby Fiona » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 86/29%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 4/1d100 = 16
Conditions: Sixth Sense (Not Active), TK (Super; 400 lbs; 13:30 Duration)
I.S.P.: 148/74

Initiative: 1d20 = 9

Action One: Draw Pistol
Action Two- Three: Shoot Crazy in the head (Aimed Shot) (Strike: 1d20 = 7; Damage: 3d6 = 9 M.D.)
Action Four: Super TK toss the body away.
Action Five: Get on the Hovercycle, activate Telemechanics (0 I.S.P.; Link to Hovercycle.)

Fiona utterly disgusted by the creepy dwarf draws her pistol and carefully puts a shot into its head to make sure it's dead, before flinging it away and making her way to his now unoccupied hovercycle. Fiona sits across the vehicle's saddle and opens her mind to the Hovercycles inner most secrets. Creepy little fuck!
Fiona
Fi
Armor
T-11 Enhanced Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Weapons
NG-35 Heavy Laser Pistol
Vehicle
M.D.C. Main Body – 245
Current Conditions
None.
Fiona
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Haley Marie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:09 pm

(Rolls carried)

Fortunately, it's not much longer before Haley's head finally stops swimming from the force of that fall; ironically, apparently now placing her as the most clear-headed of this unit, due to the others being under the influence of mind-affecting magics.

Having figuratively gathered her shit, Haley proceeds to literally do the same, tracking down her rifle lost in the fall, taking a split second to marvel at the ruggedness in the clunky Northern Gun design. Re-sheathing her vibroblade, she feels much better for being properly armed again. For all the good it did me when this whole charlie foxtrot started.

Acting as comms officer for Temptress -- whose gear is indeed down -- she informs the rest of the as-of-yet un-met team that they are exfiltrating with one prisoner in tow. She pays close attention to their surroundings as they work their way out of the pit, not discounting any direction of approach when considering ambush points. She's been burned by that once already, to unfortunate results.

"Fool me once, shame on you," she mutters to herself, her rifle at the ready as they traverse the switchbacks toward the surface.

Detect Ambush 1d100 = 16/55%
Haley Marie

Haley Marie
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Townsend » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Townsend wrote:

Heigh Ho!

Before Haley has a chance to realize that the vibro-knife has been knocked from her hand, the dwarf she had been holding prisoner lifts off the ground by some unseen force and speeds away over the rim of the pit the mine entrance is in. She recovers both the knife she had been using, and the rifle he had been using. She makes a report over the radio about their situation to the other team while gathering her her wits about herself. Jez hoists the cybered dwarf up by his belt while ordering Haley to gather her gear. Analoy forces herself off of the ground while she gropes around for her mace, eventually finding it, then standing up and tries to force herself to feel better. Once Haley and Analoy are ready, all three women walk up the vehicle ramp out of the pit.

On the Road Again

Cordelia climbs off of the robot vehicle, and with reluctances, decides to search the body of the dead dwarf to see what he had on him. Among the gear in his possession is a Wilk’s laser pistol, an NG vibro-knife, a Wilk’s Portable Laser Torch, and a satchel filled with about a dozen or so grenades. Taking the weapons she finds on the body, she goes back to the hovercar feeling thoroughly disgusted. Susan jumps off of the Titan Robot and heads back to the hovercar as well. While they do that, Kat runs to the other vehicle there and recovers two of her other weapons before re-entering the hovercar.

Captain Cullen pilots the hovercar towards the mine when he spots a figure approaching their direction on a hovercycle. He pulls over and readies his energy rifle, but doesn’t point it at the rider, allowing them to get closer. While Captain Cullen does this, Kat happens to notice a large, overturned rock that was apparently used to cover up an equipment cache as there are weapons and other miscellaneous gear underneath where the rock once was.

Fiona pulls her pistol out and finishes off the crazed dwarf, using her psychic powers to fling him away and appropriate his hovercycle. She hastens toward her destination when she sees a man and Kat, Susan, and Cordelia in a hovercar that pulls to a stop a little off of the path they are on.

Townsend
Game Master

PreviousNext

Return to G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown Adventure Forum