GIRLS in Merctown

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Susan Lee » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 23 / 38%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 78

CONDITIONS: FF active, See Invisible, running Thermal and Radar in HUD, Susan is pleased that the T-3000 appears dead and Jez didn't destroy the head. Still on Boing-go.

Susan glances over at Harkin and moves one of her HUD displays to hide his body. Well, I was right that Ha..arking? is dead. That looks like a bad way to go unless they fried his brain first.

Lore: D-Bees (to ID that it's a Naruni): 1d100 = 24 / 68%

She is about to take over covering the T-3000 when Jez destroys it. Instead, she moves to ensure it is completely deactivated as Jez goes to the console to talk to their new frenemy.

Cybernetic Medicine: 1d100 = 12 / 83%

If the cyborg is still active, she shoots it in the chest until it is no longer active. Then, trying to cover the action with her body from any cameras, she tries to detach the head and slip it under her lab coat (OOC: Glad I put that lab coat on about a month and a half ago!).

Initiative: 1d20+4 = 14
Action 1: If cyborg still active, point blank pulse laser to chest. Damage 1d6*10 = 40 if cyborg not active, remove head Prowl: 1d100 = 22 / 35%
Action 2: If cyborg still active, point blank pulse laser to chest. Damage 1d6*10 = 10 if cyborg not active, remove head (Prowl roll above). If cyborg inactive and head acquired, move to cyborg on table and put rifle to cyborg's head.
Action 3: If cyborg still active, point blank pulse laser to chest. Damage 1d6*10 = 60 if cyborg not active, remove head (Prowl roll above). If cyborg inactive and head acquired, move to cyborg on table and put rifle to cyborg's head.
Action 4: If cyborg still active, point blank pulse laser to chest. Damage 1d6*10 = 30 if cyborg not active, remove head (Prowl roll above). If cyborg inactive and head acquired, move to cyborg on table and put rifle to cyborg's head.
Action 5: If cyborg still active, point blank pulse laser to chest. Damage 1d6*10 = 30 if cyborg not active, remove head (Prowl roll above). If cyborg inactive and head acquired, move to cyborg on table and put rifle to cyborg's head.
Action 6: If cyborg still active, point blank pulse laser to chest. Damage 1d6*10 = 40 if cyborg not active, remove head (Prowl roll above). If cyborg inactive and head acquired, move to cyborg on table and put rifle to cyborg's head.

Parries: 1d20+10 = 19, 1d20+10 = 16, 1d20+10 = 28, 1d20+10 = 23, 1d20+10 = 30, 1d20+10 = 18, 1d20+10 = 15
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Megan Price » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:10 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 4/66% (+15% when either Multi-Optic Eyes or Amplified Hearing are active, +30% when both are active)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 75/1d20 = 16
Constant Effects: Sound Filtration System, Universal Head-Jack
Current Effects, Other: Multi-Optic Eye Multi-Optic Eye (looking for what she can see with only her natural eye, also Thermal Imaging or Nightvision of needed), Amplified Hearing (listening for potential danger)
Init: 1d20+8 = 17

This isn't Megan's first time seeing a dismembered body, although that time had been far less surgical, unless an improperly disarmed explosive charge detonating early could be considered surgical. It makes her think of just how close she herself came to death when she had accidentally set off a training demolition charge. The one she had been working on had been specifically set to do less damage, but it was still more than enough to blow an entire arm off and damage her left eye and ears.

Jez gives the command to secure the room, and as she does, Megan notices the creature on the screen and tries to identify it (Lore: D-Bees 1d100 = 79/57%, Lore: Demons & Monsters 1d100 = 25/62%, Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic 1d100 = 60/57%). She then looks around the room and spots the other cyborg on the table, she calls to Susan "Hey Susan, is this one here alive or active?" After that, Megan will continue to secure the room, looking for hidden compartments and generally ensure there are no other ways they can get ambushed other than the elevator shaft. (Detect Ambush 1d100 = 31/62%, Detect Concealment 1d100 = 93/62%)

Megan's Combat Post
Init: 17
Attacks per Melee: 6

Attack 1: Find the best place to take cover
Attack 2: Take Cover
Attack 3/4: Aimed Shot from Arm Mounted Particle Beam Blaster 1d20+3 = 14 Damage 5d6 = 16
Attack 5/6: Aimed Shot from Arm Mounted Particle Beam Blaster 1d20+3 = 9 Damage 5d6 = 18

Parry: 1d20+13 = 20, 1d20+13 = 15, 1d20+13 = 20, 1d20+13 = 29, 1d20+13 = 18, 1d20+13 = 25

Dodges if faced with an attack that she can't parry such as energy weapons (so long as she is not within arm's reach) 1d20+12 = 17, 1d20+12 = 18, 1d20+12 = 22, 1d20+12 = 31, 1d20+12 = 22, 1d20+12 = 15
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
Image
User avatar
Megan Price
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Underguard » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:28 pm

Mini Update

Conditions wrote:Unchanged
Sequence: Two


Jezebel ignores the screen as she approaches the pinned cyborg and collapses it's chest on itself, the main chassis crumbling under her Power Touch, she then does the same thing to the sword-arm before turning to face the screen while sneakily tendriling out her hand towards the console. Her attempted merge-hack is met with an immediate shock back that sends a electric wave down her spine as she stiffens and the figure chuckles lightly on the screen, prompting Jez to step back involuntarily amid the shock. "Now, I do." He says simply before looking over the room. "First, let me start with what I can do for you. I can offer you an extreme measure of wealth and access to advanced technologies that'll propel you to the top of the pecking order in Merctown's humble little catalog of mercenary units. Free reign and first dibs on the best contracts in the town." He begins. "All I need from you, is for you to act as my Implementers, my Martinets. You see, I have assets and aspirations but regrettably, I cannot be everywhere. I need skilled, powerful and determined individuals, such as yourselves, to aid me in tasks from time to time."

While Jezebel engages the figure on the screen, Amber and Susan scour the room. Amber is unable to find any threats of immediate note, and is ruefully unable to determine what the figure is. Susan glances over the body of Harkin and notes something immediately distressing, she isn't sure, but she thinks she saw the chest cavity inflate as if the cadaver on the table was actually, in fact, still alive. Her medical knowledge knows that, under normal circumstances, no human being could survive being flayed alive for very long, so it could simply be a surgical attachment causing the inflation. Looking at the figure Jez is now talking too, she also remembers hearing about these types; the supposed shadow owners of Naruni Enterprises, this seems to be a True Naruni. Susan approaches the destroyed cyborg and inspects the head only to find a good part of it literally crumble in her hands from the Power Touch. Megan, meanwhile, is unable to determine what exactly is speaking to them, though it doesn't seem to be a monster. She doesn't find any hidden compartments, and no signs of ambush in the immediate vicinity. Megan does spot a couple indented ceiling tiles in each corner of the room, but they appear solid.

"Should you choose to accept, I am prepared to allow you to keep that unit in the corner as your own personal enforcer to do as you say, when you say it without question. I am quite a generous patron, you will find, and prefer my employees to be happy. Happy employees make for better work, I always say." The Naruni continues on, seeming quite genuine in his explanation.

[Up above]
Analoy

Analoy can tell that the fighting was brief and beyond hearing what sounded like a large *CRACK*, nothing but murmured voices are coming from below; she does recognize Jezebel shout a demand at someone.


Butcher's Bill
Jezebel: -4 Personal S.D.C.
Image
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Lucille Davis » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:26 am

Perception: 1d100 = 32 / 28% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 54

Conditions: Telemechanics (Duration: 7 min 30 sec remaining)

Lucy feels her fingers come free and a woosh of air and then, a soft landing? She turns, catching Amber's eye. Oh, well, look whose looking out for little ol' me. She gives Amber a knowing smile. I think she likes me, like really likes me, or at least enough to catch me... Hrm... Puzzlement then passes over Lucy's face from her internal dialogue.

This puzzlement continues as she pulls herself up the elevator shaft, and thus she is unprepared when... What's that smell...? She lifts her head and comes face to face with a fully flayed human body. Oh Mummu what the... Lucy's face goes green and a guttural retching gag croaks from her throat. Thank the higher powers, though, she has little time to contemplate the horrors endured by this poor hominid when a burst of light pulls her attention away and back to the idea of immediate danger. "Oh skator!" she exclaims, raising the snare gun and... wait for it... trigger pull! "Damnit!" Trigger pull!

She looks at the webbed 'borg. "Holy Mummu... I caught 'em!" She turns to her team, beaming.

Underguard wrote:There is a sudden clapping heard, and everyone sees the Monitor come to life at the other side of the room. No one recognizes the figure except for Lucille, it is the one that no one could identify from the object reading earlier. "Congratulations. You've passed the test. Now, let's talk. No reason we can't be civil, no? I have a job offer for you ladies." It says, sort of slurring the last word beneath its tendrils.


Lucy's eyes narrow. I've seen this cowboy before. Need to alert Jez. Looking in Jez's direction, she catches the meaningful eye darts. Roger, she mentally thinks and reaches out with telemechanics into the display, trying to discern where this feed is coming from.

Telemechanics skill expertise 1d100 = 91 / 80% (to trace the video signal)
Telemechanics skill knowledge 1d100 = 94 / 88%

When Jez says 'secure the room', she deliberately walks by her and whispers, "That's the one from my psychic vision, the one I was trying to get Cordila to draw. Note the tentacle? Ask to see its sandals!" Noticing a lack of forcefield, she shoots her eyes at the tentacled face on the screen, and then back, says, "Need some new protection?" If Jez indicates in the positive, she casts Armor of Ithan through the snare gun (with much more confidence that she's not just going to web the boss).

Armor of Ithan (40MDC, half dmg from magical fire/lightning/cold, Duration: 4 min, 10 PPE)

Before she walks away to take up her position in the room, she adds anything pertinent she has found from her telemechanic probe and then reminds Jez of her words from before. "That's ni bad guausan - one bad hombre."

Once in position, she keeps her eyes open and alert, but continues to probe for interesting devices and machines in the room.

Combat Actions
Initiative: 1d20 = 1
Non-combat actions: Continue to scan for machines and computers around her (those embedded inside the walls, floors, ceilings, etc, again at a whopping 5ft radius).

If the attack is mobile (e.g. some other cyborg or whatnot):
Actions 1-2 and 4-5: Ensnare 'em! (Range: 200', AoE: 3m, Save: Dodge 16+, 10 PPE/two shots using Susan's TW Snare Gun)
Action 3: Reload (10 PPE)

If the attack is stationary (e.g. already webbed cyborg attack or guns emerge from the ceiling - no I am not giving you this idea):
Action 1: Pull her TW Shard Rifle and fire. Strike: 1d20+1 = 2 Damage: 2d6+1 = 3
Action 2: Fire TW Shard Rifle. Strike: 1d20+1 = 5 Damage: 2d6+1 = 9
Action 3: Fire TW Shard Rifle. Strike: 1d20+1 = 5 Damage: 2d6+1 = 8
Action 4: Fire TW Shard Rifle. Strike: 1d20+1 = 21 Damage: 2d6+1 = 5
Action 5: Fire TW Shard Rifle. Strike: 1d20+1 = 11 Damage: 2d6+1 = 11

Dodges: 1d20+2 = 6 1d20+2 = 3 1d20+2 = 15 1d20+2 = 5 1d20+2 = 20
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Susan Lee » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:52 am

Perception: 1d100 = 34 / 38%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 65

CONDITIONS: FF active, See Invisible, running Thermal and Radar in HUD. Still on Boing-go.

Susan looks at the monitor again, doing a double-take. "Oh! I know this one! You're a Naruni!" Awwww, look at the cute tentacles.

She moves over to Harskinless on the table and looks to see if he is, indeed, breathing. She doesn't dare to touch him, but tries to use her medical sensors to determine whether he is alive.

Medical Doctor: 1d100 = 74 / 93%

As she works, she says to no one in particular. "You say you want happy employees. I would point out that killing your temporary employees as occurred upstairs is an exceptionally bad way to attract top-notch, new talent, reduce employee turnover and sustain company loyalty."

"Was this skinless man also employed by you?"

If she determines that Harkin is alive, Susan says, "This man is still alive! He needs immediate magical medical treatment! I do not believe even the MercTown Hospital can save him!"
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Amber Dach » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:35 pm

Perception: 36% = 1d100 = 56%
JIC: 1d20 = 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 1d100 = 7%

Constant Conditions
Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense: Range 180’
Sense Supernatural Evil & Sense Magic Energy: Range 300’
Sense the Presence of Vampires and Vampire Intelligences: Range 1000' radius
Sense Rifts and Ley Lines: Senses Ley Lines up to 5 miles away, a nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away.


Underguard wrote: He says simply before looking over the room. "First, let me start with what I can do for you. I can offer you an extreme measure of wealth and access to advanced technologies that'll propel you to the top of the pecking order in Merctown's humble little catalog of mercenary units. Free reign and first dibs on the best contracts in the town." He begins. "All I need from you, is for you to act as my Implementers, my Martinets. You see, I have assets and aspirations but regrettably, I cannot be everywhere. I need skilled, powerful and determined individuals, such as yourselves, to aid me in tasks from time to time."


Anger starts to build and seep from Amber’s psyche as the being on the screen speaks. A scowl lines her face behind her helmet’s faceshield. Wow! It wants to buy us off with wealth and goods! As she continues to look around the room and sees his minions handywork. This amoral, evil being thinks I would work with someone like him! I’m not signing on to be a puppet for this nutbar and I’m out of here if the others want to join him! She holds her tongue as he continues to speak.

Underguard wrote:"Should you choose to accept, I am prepared to allow you to keep that unit in the corner as your own personal enforcer to do as you say, when you say it without question. I am quite a generous patron, you will find, and prefer my employees to be happy. Happy employees make for better work, I always say." The Naruni continues on, seeming quite genuine in his explanation.


Amber suppresses a snort as he continues. Wow! This guy is freaking delusional! The bodies strewn around the room and upstairs certainly have a happy look on their faces.

Susan wrote:Susan looks at the monitor again, doing a double-take. "Oh! I know this one! You're a Naruni!" Awwww, look at the cute tentacles.


A look of recognition comes over Amber’s features hidden beneath her helmet. A Naruni! That explains it! I had heard they were amoral in business but I had no idea they were this sick. Like I said in the truck. These guys have long reaches and memories plus deep pockets. How the frick do we get out of here? I wouldn’t be surprised if this room will blow up if we say no? Or that other 'borg will become active and attack us or something.

A hundred different scenarios race through Amber’s mind on ways to get out of this room in particular. Stall, she thinks. Amber tries to keep the contempt and disbelief from her voice as she speaks. “You know, I’m not really interested in wealth or tech or being the top of the heap in this town. And I’m certain I won’t be taking on a role as an assassin like the ‘borg over there." She jerks a hand over towards the ‘borg that Jez just annihilated in the corner as she speaks. "What kind of jobs do you have in mind? Do you have anything more palatable in mind.”

Combat (if needed)
Initiative (+3 added): 1d20+3 = 17

Action 1: Fire burst at any threat to herself or the rest of the team: Strike: 1d20+2 = 10, Damage: 4d6 = 13 M.D.
Action 2: Fire burst at any threat to herself or the rest of the team: Strike: 1d20+2 = 21, Damage: 4d6 = 14 M.D.
Action 3: Fire burst at any threat to herself or the rest of the team: Strike: 1d20+2 = 17, Damage: 4d6 = 10 M.D.
Action 4: Fire burst at any threat to herself or the rest of the team: Strike: 1d20+2 = 14, Damage: 4d6 = 12 M.D.
Action 5: Fire burst at any threat to herself or the rest of the team: Strike: 1d20+2 = 8, Damage: 4d6 = 11 M.D.
Amber Dach

Conditions
P.P.E.: 33
I.S.P.: 66/130
H.P.: 27
S.D.C.: 87
Image
User avatar
Amber Dach
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 am

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Analoy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:04 pm

Perception: 58%= 1d100 = 9
JIC: 1d20 = 12 1d100 = 74
Attacks: 6
Init: 1d20+1 = 8

Save vs HF: 1d20+6 = 10
Lore: Demons & Monsters 65%=1d100 = 64 to recognize the creature on the screen

Conditions:
PPE: 247/207
Fly 210/208 min duration, 100 mph, Max height 4000', +1 strike/dodge, +3 dmg from HTH attacks
Flaming Eye (Fire Protection & Thermo-Imaging) - 33 min duration, Thermo vision 600'; Shoot flames from eyes, 400' 7d4 SDC/M.D., +2 strike but no other bonuses
Ring of Protection: charges: 3/2, 60/60 MDC

Enjoying her activated flight power, Analoy hovers over the hole in the elevator floor as she pulls out her gas mask and slips it on before lifting up the hood on her coat to hide her hair. Just in case these aren't the GIRLS I'm looking for or things are going badly for them. Best to keep some anonymity. Knowing the GIRLS were chasing and assassin, Analoy also powers up the magic armor of her ring, just in case.

With a deep breath, she floats down through the hole in the floor of the elevator, spotting the only other level the elevator accesses, she sees the doors have been knocked inward. Yeah, that was definitely Jezeble's voice I heard.

Drifting through the busted elevator doors she looks around the room. Uh, where are the GIRLS? There's Jez and Susan, but who the frak are these other three? Cordie just got fired. Did Haley, Kat, and Fiona die in the caves? Is that why they didn't look for me? This train of thought stops when she sees the thing on the screen and she blurts out, "What is going on here?"

If the room starts falling apart or other trap like things happen, Analoy will grab the Susan and fly her out of the underground room before trying to return for one of the new GIRLS.
Analoy Landie
Current Details
P.P.E.: 227/202
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Underguard » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:46 pm

Mini-Update

Unfortunately, Lucille is unable to glean anything of worth from her attempted telemechanics as Susan and Amber pip up and ask a series of pointed questions. The Naruni does not seem phased by Susan's abrupt callout to his species as he begins.

"Ah, no. That husk there was an unwelcomed individual who was attempting to find out information about me. When he failed to answer questions to my satisfaction, I had the unit you have destroyed become him. Crude, I know." He states, and Susan is able to spot what appears to be medical device implanted in his chest that could be the result of the movement she saw.

Continuing, "As for those up stairs, they were starting to ask more questions than they should. The offer I am granting you is much more inclusive than the one they were offered, and should you agree, I can disclose a great deal after we cement the deal." He states. Turning to Amber, he seems to nod in agreement. "Oh, you would not be used as assassin's in that way. I might need you to kill someone, but such is the life of a mercenary. I suppose capturing them alive is also feasible in most situations. I just do not like loose ends." He states, clasping his hands together on the screen and seeming to lean back as he continues. "Jobs; Procurement and Escort of sensitive materials. Security of various laboratory sites. The occasional strong arm mission to quell a rival or threat. Fairly standard by design, for a mercenary unit, I would say. As for rewards;" He pauses, chuckling a bit under his tentacles that make a couple of the girls shudder at the sight of. "My areas of interest do not lie solely in the realm of technology, that is just a large factor. And, with wealth, whatever you could wish could be yours. I would even be keen to provide the means to acquire legendary artifacts for you to keep, once your loyalty is proven with a bit more tenure."

It is then that the GIRLS all see the Naruni look up from Amber as Jez and Susan hear a familiar voice, everyone else hears Analoy as well as she just blurts out her introduction. Analoy is taken aback by the putrid smell and sight of the flayed man on the table almost that it makes her vomit, luckily she hasn't eaten much. The Naruni seems curious, if not obviously unconcerned about Analoy's arrival. He ignores her and turns back to Jez, Susan and Amber.

"I will give you a moment to think on my offer, but be swift. I am aware that the Defenders are privy to this location and our time is limited. You could use your sway to tell them the assassin has been dealt with; bring them the body to prove it." He suggests, and, unlike other stories Susan has heard of regarding the True Naruni, this one appears rather well-spoken and pleasant even forcing her to wonder if the rumors are ill-spoken, if this one is just different or if it is all a facade. Unfortunately it's impossible to tell as this is the first one any of the GIRLS have spoken too. The Naruni seems to lean back and look on the group curiously.
Image
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Analoy » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:54 pm

Perception: 58%= 1d100 = 15
JIC: 1d20 = 6 1d100 = 54

Conditions:
PPE: 247/207
Fly 210/207 min duration, 100 mph, Max height 4000', +1 strike/dodge, +3 dmg from HTH attacks
Flaming Eye (Fire Protection & Thermo-Imaging) - 32 min duration, Thermo vision 600'; Shoot flames from eyes, 400' 7d4 SDC/M.D., +2 strike but no other bonuses
Ring of Protection: charges: 3/2, 60/60 MDC, duration 5 min

Analoy floats there in front of the destroyed elevator doors, just inside the room. At her waist hangs a mace on one side and a pistol of some kind is holstered on the other. Well frak, here I was planning on rushing in to the rescue and they've... Her eyes flicker to the destroyed cyborg and the skinless body on the table, ...defeated the assassin? And are chatting with whatever the frak that is!

Seeing all the new people obviously on edge, she lifts her empty hands in a peaceful gesture, though neglects to remove her gas mask, as she says, "Hey Boss, sorry to interrupt." Even with the gas mask on its obvious she's looking at Jez and not the thing on the screen. She looks over to Susan and gives the other woman a nod in greeting as she simply says, "Doc."
Analoy Landie
Current Details
P.P.E.: 227/202
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Megan Price » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:44 pm

(Rolls Held)

As Megan works to ensure the room is clear, she looks to Jez and, making sure Jez makes eye contact with her, gives her a subtle but firm shake of her head, as if to say no, followed by a quick glance up to the creature on the monitor. She doesn't mind taking the time later on after they leave (if they leave), but for now she simply wanted Jez to know what her thoughts in general were on the situation as it stood while not openly expressing them as this creature is obviously not someone to take lightly and want to be on their bad side. Megan only hopes that the shake of her head combined with the glance to the monitor was enough for Jez to suss out what Megan meant by it.

All of a sudden Megan hears footsteps from the corridor above, followed by the disturbance of air in the elevator shaft, which culminates with a female voice asking:

Analoy wrote:"What is going on here?"


Megan's muscles, already taut and ready for action, spin her about as she brings her left arm up to bear. In the space of the few seconds to determine that she held no apparent weapons and Megan was adjusting her aim to fire past her head, the strange woman speaks again, saying:

Analoy wrote:Seeing all the new people obviously on edge, she lifts her empty hands in a peaceful gesture, though neglects to remove her gas mask, as she says, "Hey Boss, sorry to interrupt." Even with the gas mask on its obvious she's looking at Jez and not the thing on the screen. She looks over to Susan and gives the other woman a nod in greeting as she simply says, "Doc."


"Hey boss, Susan, you guys know her?" Megan asks with a wary voice, her body prepared to spring if needed.
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
Image
User avatar
Megan Price
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Millicent Mayeux » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:46 pm

Perception vs 56%:1d100 = 62
JIC:1d20 = 12|1d100 = 36

Entering the room and seeing the flayed body Milly pauses for a moment, a flashback of one of her crewmates getting caught up in some mecha -sized door gears. She dry heaves for a breath before catching herself and forcing herself to look elsewhere. You're no doctor. You don’t need to look at that.

Underguard wrote:There is a sudden clapping heard, and everyone sees the Monitor come to life at the other side of the room. No one recognizes the figure except for Lucille, it is the one that no one could identify from the object reading earlier. "Congratulations. You've passed the test. Now, let's talk. No reason we can't be civil, no? I have a job offer for you ladies." It says, sort of slurring the last word beneath its tendrils.

Millicent continues trying to get a bead on the android as she strafes around the room until Lucille hits with her netgun and the monitor at the end of the room come to life. Millicent’s left hand immediately darts to cover the monitor while the pistol in her right continues to keep a bead on the android.

This has to be a reality show. Nothing this crazy happens in real life, right?

Millicent continues to move around the edges of the room, keeping one eye and gun on the netted android, until Susan puts a clip into it. She begins to sweep the office, looking for anything that might prove informative to the owners of this hidden facility.

Underguard wrote:"Now, I do." He says simply before looking over the room. "First, let me start with what I can do for you. I can offer you an extreme measure of wealth and access to advanced technologies that'll propel you to the top of the pecking order in Merctown's humble little catalog of mercenary units. Free reign and first dibs on the best contracts in the town." He begins. "All I need from you, is for you to act as my Implementers, my Martinets. You see, I have assets and aspirations but regrettably, I cannot be everywhere. I need skilled, powerful and determined individuals, such as yourselves, to aid me in tasks from time to time."

"Should you choose to accept, I am prepared to allow you to keep that unit in the corner as your own personal enforcer to do as you say, when you say it without question. I am quite a generous patron, you will find, and prefer my employees to be happy. Happy employees make for better work, I always say." The Naruni continues on, seeming quite genuine in his explanation.

Millicent laughs softly under her helmet. ”Ive heard offers like that before. Usually by shadowy CS suit types. Nothing ever comes to those who accept their offers.”

She unclips her helmet as it becomes apparent that there is probably not any more imminent danger. ”Im not gunna complain first day on the job and all.” She will nod to Susan. ”If that really is a Naruni… well, they have some fun tech I would love to play with.” She shrugs, not wanting to make her unease about the deal the alien is offering any more prevalent.

Millicent’s pistols swing to the entrance to the room with lightning speed as Analoy enters, but she quickly lowers her weapons seeing the woman’s relaxed demeanor. How large is this outfit?

Megan Price wrote:"Hey boss, Susan, you guys know her?"


Millicent shakes her head, her left hand still on one pistol, but both weapons now back in their holsters. ”And here I was thinking I was the only new girl.”

Auto-Dodge JIC
1d20+5 = 21| 1d20+5 = 15| 1d20+5 = 20| 1d20+5 = 15| 1d20+5 = 15
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:17/17
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:31/31

Armor:Ultra-300 Armored Huntsman’s Choice Jumpsuit
  • Helmet:35/35
  • R. Arm:10/10
  • L. Arm:10/10
  • Body:25/25
  • R.Leg:14/14
  • L.Leg:14/14
User avatar
Millicent Mayeux
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Lucille Davis » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:42 am

**rolls held**

Conditions: Telemechanics (Duration: 7 min 30 sec remaining)

Underguard wrote:Continuing, "As for those up stairs, they were starting to ask more questions than they should. The offer I am granting you is much more inclusive than the one they were offered, and should you agree, I can disclose a great deal after we cement the deal." He states.


But I like asking questions! Lucy nearly blurts out. She scans the horrors of the room again, now less distracted by immediate thoughts of being gutted by an assassin cyborg. Hrmph. Seems that question-ask'n might just be a bloody and dangerous business around this thing.

Underguard wrote:"My areas of interest do not lie solely in the realm of technology, that is just a large factor. And, with wealth, whatever you could wish could be yours. I would even be keen to provide the means to acquire legendary artifacts for you to keep, once your loyalty is proven with a bit more tenure."


The talk of tech and artifacts gets Lucy's courage up to overcome the vile smell. "What'cha think it means, not 'solely' in tech?" she ponders out loud.

She listens along with the others until the Naruni makes its ask. Uncertain which way Jez is leaning, she throws her two credits in. "Not sure what you're thinking boss, but this guy gives me a icky feeling. Like I said, ni bad guausan - one bad hombre."

Analoy wrote:Seeing all the new people obviously on edge, she lifts her empty hands in a peaceful gesture, though neglects to remove her gas mask, as she says, "Hey Boss, sorry to interrupt." Even with the gas mask on its obvious she's looking at Jez and not the thing on the screen. She looks over to Susan and gives the other woman a nod in greeting as she simply says, "Doc."


Between the flayed body, tentacled screen horror, and busted cyborg, Lucy just isn't prepared for a flight gas-masked female. "Oh, huh? Another team member?" She thinks about all the people she's come across in the past few days. Wow, just how many gals are in this group?! But Lucy does what what she always does, and gives an awkward little wave. "Hi! I'm Lucy!"
Lucille Davis / Ledger
Current Status
Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)

Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Susan Lee » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:20 am

ROLLS HELD

CONDITIONS: FF active, See Invisible, running Thermal and Radar in HUD. Still on Boing-go.

Susan is shocked to see whoever this quick flex person is take off her helmet when there is still very much an active threat, and then even more shocked to see Analoy appear in the room. "Analoy? I thought you were dead. Or went home like everyone else after the last mission."

To the Naruni TV star, she comments. "I presume there is a good reason for your spate of assassinations beyond just profit?"

While waiting for his/her response, she nods to Jez. "Commander, can you please come over here and make contact with my helmet? I need to show you something."

Assuming Jez machine merges with Susan's helmet, Susan starts running words directly from her brain to her HUD display, now visible to the Commander. No matter our longer-term decision, I propose we accept the offer on the grounds that this being is likely able to kill all of us given a short period of time. The resources at his/her disposal are vast. We will need to tread carefully as we prepare to destroy him/her. It is even possible that this basement is fitted with enough explosives to kill us all where we stand.

She glances over at Millicent again, thinking, I suppose having this random person's head misted would be faster than firing her like Cordelia.

If Harkin is alive, she does what she can to ensure he is stabilized/sedated, with the goal of having him transferred into a cyborg body at the MercTown hospital, assuming his ENTIRE SKIN can't be replaced.
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
Conditions
H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Amber Dach » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:32 am

Perception: 36% = 1d100 = 58%
JIC: 1d20 = 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 1d100 = 40%

Constant Conditions
Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense: Range 180’
Sense Supernatural Evil & Sense Magic Energy: Range 300’
Sense the Presence of Vampires and Vampire Intelligences: Range 1000' radius
Sense Rifts and Ley Lines: Senses Ley Lines up to 5 miles away, a nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away.


Analoy wrote:Analoy floats there in front of the destroyed elevator doors, just inside the room. At her waist hangs a mace on one side and a pistol of some kind is holstered on the other. Well frak, here I was planning on rushing in to the rescue and they've... Her eyes flicker to the destroyed cyborg and the skinless body on the table, ...defeated the assassin? And are chatting with whatever the frak that is!

Seeing all the new people obviously on edge, she lifts her empty hands in a peaceful gesture, though neglects to remove her gas mask, as she says, "Hey Boss, sorry to interrupt." Even with the gas mask on its obvious she's looking at Jez and not the thing on the screen. She looks over to Susan and gives the other woman a nod in greeting as she simply says, "Doc."


Amber changes position to cover the newcomer that has just entered the room. Must be another member of the team or at least someone the Boss and Susan knows, she muses internally. She makes her intention clear that she doesn’t feel threatened by the newcomer, but wants to be sure that she isn’t in a position to be taken unaware if the small woman floating in the elevator door proves to not be a friend of Jez and Susan.

Underguard wrote:"I will give you a moment to think on my offer, but be swift. I am aware that the Defenders are privy to this location and our time is limited. You could use your sway to tell them the assassin has been dealt with; bring them the body to prove it." He suggests, and, unlike other stories Susan has heard of regarding the True Naruni, this one appears rather well-spoken and pleasant even forcing her to wonder if the rumors are ill-spoken, if this one is just different or if it is all a facade. Unfortunately, it's impossible to tell as this is the first one any of the GIRLS have spoken too. The Naruni seems to lean back and look on the group curiously.


As the Naruni allows them to consider his offer, Amber speaks to everyone but mostly towards Jez. “I’ve only just met all of you and you don't know me. I am unknown to all of you, but I am a woman of principle and honour. I desire to do good in this world and even further afield in the multiverse. I would not be comfortable working for a being that is capable of something like this.” She gestures at the bloody scene laid out in front of them as she speaks. “I will follow your lead though, Jez as you have proven to be honourable with me so far. I think you know where I stand.”
Amber Dach

Conditions
P.P.E.: 33
I.S.P.: 66/130
H.P.: 27
S.D.C.: 87
Image
User avatar
Amber Dach
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 am

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Jezebel » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:38 pm

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 59
JIC: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 36
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance, Optic Glasses worn, N-F50A active
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88% / 1d100 = 41 (to put a little chill down the spine of this interdimensional gangster)
Barter 66% / 1d100 = 1 [CRIT SUCCESS] (coincident with Invoke Trust/Intimidate to persuade the Naruni to cough up more information regarding his activities)
Language: Imperial Trade Tongue (Les Iban) 100% / 1d100 = 43 (to communicate clearly in Les Iban to the Naruni)
Intelligence 78% / 1d100 = 46 (to glean the possible strategic importance of this Naruni's meddling in Merctown)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 70% / 1d100 = 64 (to glean what inferences she can from own experiences w/Naruni & from Susan's as well)
Detect Concealment 80% / 1d100 = 48 (coincident w/Perception to spot any traps in the room)
Trap/Mine Detection 80% / 1d100 = 99 [CRIT FAIL] (coincident w/Perception to spot any traps in the room)
Demolitions: Disposal 89% / 1d100 = 88 (Contingent to disarm any trap discovered)
Find Contraband and Illegal Weapons 77% / 1d100 = 13 (coincident w/Perception to spot any traps or items of interest in the room)
Underguard wrote:"I will give you a moment to think on my offer, but be swift. I am aware that the Defenders are privy to this location and our time is limited. You could use your sway to tell them the assassin has been dealt with; bring them the body to prove it."

Jez casually looks over the room while the Naruni is addressing her, clearly either multi-tasking or being intentionally disrespectful to the Naruni. Jez leaves it vague as to which might be the case as she replies in Les Iban with the relaxed demeanor of a salaried salesperson who's already met his quota for the period. "Om ditt folk verkligen är mästarna i megaverse som din PR insisterar, skulle du erkänna detta som ett tillfälle att sälja mig på ett säkert uppförande till min hemdimension." * She conveys this bit of rhetoric with a coolness and a slight smile that suggests Hey, we're all people in strange circumstances, let's hash out a deal, nay? She pauses long enough for him to consider the remark in case he actually knows the Trade Tongue of the frakking brushheads. Assuming he cannot respond in kind, she then stands up straight, squares her shoulders, plants her feet wide, crosses her arms, and glares down the tentacle-faced thug on the screen. "Interesting suggestion. Gets us nothing, but gets the heat off your back. How 'bout this instead: you tell us just what the frak you've been up to in Merctown, and maybe we'll content ourselves with just giving the Defenders what they want--a simple story and an easy fall guy. As a reward, maybe we don't pursue your ass across the megaverse to put you down like your useful idiots here. You've got a moment to consider it while I confer with my team."
Analoy wrote:Analoy floats there in front of the destroyed elevator doors, just inside the room. "Hey Boss, sorry to interrupt."

Jez's mind reels for a split second, but she has zero moments to spare for this new variable given the complexity of the mess they're already in. "Annie, you're late. Don't expect back-pay for your frakking sabbatical."
Megan Price wrote:"Hey boss, Susan, you guys know her?" Megan asks with a wary voice, her body prepared to spring if needed.

Jez gives Megan an affirming nod. "Yup, we've got ornery bitches comin' out the walls to get a piece of this action."
Millicent Mayeux wrote:"I've heard offers like that before. Usually by shadowy CS suit types. Nothing ever comes to those who accept their offers. I'm not gunna complain first day on the job and all. If that really is a Naruni… well, they have some fun tech I would love to play with."
Lucille Davis wrote:She listens along with the others until the Naruni makes its ask. Uncertain which way Jez is leaning, she throws her two credits in. "Not sure what you're thinking boss, but this guy gives me a icky feeling. Like I said, ni bad guausan - one bad hombre."

Jez doesn't give a frak about their technology unless it can get her home which she seriously doubts, but the means to that end...If these Naruni really are as powerful and well-connected as word-of-mouth and rumor has it, this alien might actually be able to get me home. Jez acknowledges Milly & Lucy's responses with an agreeing, suspicious nod. Jez clearly shares their skepticism and disdain.
Susan Lee wrote:"I presume there is a good reason for your spate of assassinations beyond just profit?"

Jez thumbs the Naruni's attention to Susan. "That's my question right there. Cough it up if you wanna negotiate in good faith cuz I don't buy this 'you passed my test' bullshit for a second." Jez gives Susan a thumbs-up.
Susan Lee wrote:"Commander, can you please come over here and make contact with my helmet? I need to show you something." Assuming Jez machine merges with Susan's helmet, Susan starts running words directly from her brain to her HUD display, now visible to the Commander. No matter our longer-term decision, I propose we accept the offer on the grounds that this being is likely able to kill all of us given a short period of time. The resources at his/her disposal are vast. We will need to tread carefully as we prepare to destroy him/her. It is even possible that this basement is fitted with enough explosives to kill us all where we stand.

Jez does as requested and responds to Susan with scrolling purple text across Susan's HUD.
    There's a lot of variables at play here. We're of a mind on this, but the character of these women likely will not stomach our dealing with a murderous monster. We're facing a conundrum. I need more information. Gotta rule out unknowns like if we're in a death trap at present.
Amber Dach wrote:Amber speaks to everyone but mostly towards Jez. “I’ve only just met all of you and you don't know me. I am unknown to all of you, but I am a woman of principle and honour. I desire to do good in this world and even further afield in the multiverse. I would not be comfortable working for a being that is capable of something like this. I will follow your lead though, Jez as you have proven to be honourable with me so far. I think you know where I stand.”

Jez squints and raises her visor to look Amber in the eyes. She nods very slightly, allowing her facial expression and body language to convey what she cannot through words. I'm with you, and this frakker will pay for his deeds. Just follow my lead. She then returns her visor to cover her eyes as normal, and surveys the room once again before looking to the Naruni on screen. "Sir, do you play games of chance? Cards perhaps? I do. They can tell you a lot about people: what motivates them, when they're afraid, when they're confident, and when they're dealing from a position of weakness." Jez allows her final words to hang there, waiting for the Naruni's response as her mind if hurriedly trying to suss out if the room is, indeed, a trap, and what the Naruni's ultimate game might be. I'm not gonna be anyone's pawn, and neither are my GIRLS.
*
"If your people are truly the masters of the megaverse like your PR insists, you'd recognize this as an opportunity to sell me on safe conduct to my home dimension."


Combat Actions
Initiative (+5 added): 1d20+5 = 13
Non-Combat Action:
Action 1:
Action 2:
Action 3:
Action 4:
Action 5:
Action 6:
Action 7:
Action 8:
Action 9:
Action 10:

Parries (+10 included):
1d20+10 = 29, 1d20+10 = 26, 1d20+10 = 30, 1d20+10 = 19, 1d20+10 = 22, 1d20+10 = 27, 1d20+10 = 25, 1d20+10 = 19, 1d20+10 = 17, 1d20+10 = 13

Auto-Dodges (+9 included):
1d20+9 = 13, 1d20+9 = 13, 1d20+9 = 16, 1d20+9 = 10, 1d20+9 = 14, 1d20+9 = 16, 1d20+9 = 10, 1d20+9 = 17, 1d20+9 = 20, 1d20+9 = 20
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Underguard » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:16 pm

Conditions wrote:Location: New Paducah; 'Merctown'; Somewhere underneath the Warrens
Time: 12h:15m:30s (~5 Minutes have passed) ;; December 23 111PA, Saturday
Environmental: About 68*F (20*C) ; Environmentally comfortable, putrid odor.


As Jezebel addresses it first in a language no one else can identify, she can almost see a hint of amusement in his eyes. He leans closer to the video receiver, allowing the monitor, and therefore the rest of the GIRLS to get a closer look at its eyes as it answers her. "Vill du åka hem, lilla? Det kan verkligen ordnas, och det kan jag hjälpa dig med." It answers Jezebel. She isn't sure what is more disturbing, the fact that it knew how to answer her or the fact she might be considering its offer. As she then squares up to the Naruni on the screen, it leans back as she makes her demand. Nodding along as Jez speaks, the Arismal soldier can tell immediately that though her tone would would have soiled a soldier under her command, this creature seems rather unphased as it responds.

"Simple. There is an old associate of mine who has bitten off more than he can chew, and made some powerful enemies in the process. He is hiding in Merctown under a guise. I will gladly go into great detail once the immediate threat of the Defenders has been averted and we reach an accord." He answers, then opens his hands as Jez turns to address her allies. While Jezebel is listening to the others, her eyes trace the room and she is unable to locate anything of worth; though she also notes the four indented tiles in the ceiling, she can't tell what is above them.

The Naruni watches with a keen interest as the different members of the group say their piece, offering a slight shrug when Jez and Susan seek an answer. "Cohorts of the former associate who were attempting to use stolen technology and intellectual property for their own gain. They needed to be dealt with, also as a means to bring said associate out of hiding." He answers, not at all hiding his intentions. Several in the group can hear the slightest of chuckling when Amber makes her pitch on honor, though it is one of more amusement than dismissal.

When Jezebel asks her question regarding games of chance, the Naruni shakes his head. "I prefer Chess; games of strategy. That said, I am not unfamiliar with the concept." He states.

Looking around the room, after fielding the answers for the varied questions of those around, he'll slightly turn his head. "I'm afraid the time for discussion is over. You must decide what you plan to do; do you take my deal or not? You will find I can be quite the generous employer, even helping with your own personal interests; so long as my interests are protected, I do not micromanage my assets. I am not, however, a generous enemy. Do not take this as a threat, but merely a statement. The time to decide is now." The Naruni states, matter of factly. The tone he takes Jezebel has heard before when a commander has given an order and expects no more retort; it's one she has used before as well.

*
"Do you want to go home, little one? It can really be arranged, and I can help you with that."


What are you doing


Butcher's Bill
    Jezebel: N-F50A Forcefield ruptured and off. Trenchcoat is shredded. -4 Personal S.D.C.
    Megan:
    Amber: -8 I.S.P.
    Susan: -2 Personal S.D.C.
    Lucille: -10 I.S.P., -20PPE (or 40 ISP) for two shots from the Snare Gun.
    Millicent:
Image
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: GIRLS in Merctown

Postby Jezebel » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:41 pm

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 42
JIC: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 64
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance, Optic Glasses worn, N-F50A active
Naruni wrote:"Vill du åka hem, lilla? Det kan verkligen ordnas, och det kan jag hjälpa dig med."

Jez keeps her cool, but for once is thankful for the glasses which obscure her eyes. Sonofawhore. Spoken just like a brushhead. Okay. Game time. Jez glances over her shoulder at the GIRLS, uses the focus of her gaze to direct their attention to the four panels in the ceiling as a heads-up, then returns her look to the Naruni.
Naruni wrote:"Simple. There is an old associate of mine who has bitten off more than he can chew, and made some powerful enemies in the process. He is hiding in Merctown under a guise. I will gladly go into great detail once the immediate threat of the Defenders has been averted and we reach an accord."

Jez nods at the Naruni, holds up a finger to pause him, and looks to Susan & Annie. "Annie, get Susan up to intercept the Defenders. Susan, give the Defenders the information they need."
Naruni wrote:"Cohorts of the former associate who were attempting to use stolen technology and intellectual property for their own gain. They needed to be dealt with, also as a means to bring said associate out of hiding...I'm afraid the time for discussion is over. You must decide what you plan to do; do you take my deal or not? You will find I can be quite the generous employer, even helping with your own personal interests; so long as my interests are protected, I do not micromanage my assets. I am not, however, a generous enemy. Do not take this as a threat, but merely a statement. The time to decide is now."

Jez responds to the Naruni. "The Defenders will be quite satisfied with the apprehension of the [dead] assassin."

Jez turns around, raises her specs a bit, and looks around at the GIRLS. "We don't even have to lie. We nailed the assassin down here. His employer here, he's another matter entirely." She conveys a meaningful look to those who can see the story conveyed in her face. We'll deal with this guy at a time of OUR choosing, when the moment favors US.
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Previous

Return to G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown Adventure Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron