Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Blackhaunt » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Omega Base
Date: Monday, January 19th, 2043. 9:30 – 10:15 AM

The Omegas head to the armory to get prepared for the rescue mission at hand (look below for equipment and put whatever you are taking on your equipment sheet/in your signature). 15 minutes later, they are ready and Aegis gives the order for everyone to hop into the APC. With Gekko already out on the town, there is just enough room for everyone to fit in the APC. Empire takes the driver's seat with Enigma taking what would be the gunner's seat had there been a weapon installed on this particular Land Shark APC. The rest of the Omegas ride on the two benches lining the side walls of the vehicle. The APC stops two blocks short of the location where Empire says “Alright, everyone out. Aegis, I'm gonna guard this APC just in case we need a quick exit. If you need me, you know the radio frequency. Good luck everyone.”

Gekko spends 15 minutes running around Iron Beach until he eventually comes across the very building he is looking for. A rusted out hulk of a building, this place used to be a factory but the aftermath of Project Daedalus has since left it abandoned and unused, except by the criminal element. Gekko's nightvision cuts through the lack of light in the building he is staring at and he can see some movement inside. The distance is too far for him to make out what the movement is, however. Stopping on a nearby rooftop, he radios in to Aegis and when the team arrives, he jets down the side of the building to meet them.

What are you doing? Feel free to write what has happened in the 45 minutes that have passed.


Equipment:
Junction:
Tool Kit – Yes. Medical Kit – Yes. Thermal Goggles – No. Gas Grenades – No. Rope with Grappling Hook – No. Handcuffs – Yes.
The Scot: Explosive Materials – Yes, but you don't have time to build anything. Bomb Disarming Armor and Shields – No. Grenades – No. Flashbangs – No. Rifle – Yes, laser rifle with strap in armory.
Scrapheap: Ballistic Shield – No. Gas Mask – No. Tear Gas – No. Flashbang Grenades – No.
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Brute » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:13 am

Location: Omega ATV :arrow: Iron Beach, two blocks from target
Conditions: human form :arrow: Monstrous Form + Alter Physical Structure of Limb: Crystal

Perception: 8

JIC D20: 18
JIC D%: 87

Clint rides in silence to the location in the rescue mission. This is so much like sitting in the locker room before a game... but the stakes are so much higher. Remember the game plan, Clint. I'm on Alpha team - straight assault, through the front door, like the man said. Keep Salvo and any others busy while we get our two guys out. When the ATV stops, Clint steps out and looks around.

He does a couple quick stretches, trying to stretch the constant pain out of his muscles, and shifts into Monstrous Form. He extends his Antennae and senses the area around him, to see if he can catch a scent of the missing Omegas.

Track by scent 9/34% (success)
Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Identify wind direction and speed 12/74% (success)

If he catches a scent of Lenok or Aurora, he calls out to Aegis: "They came this way." and he'll gesture in the direction from which the smells emanate.

If he doesn't smell either Lenok or Aurora, he keeps his mouth shut.

Either way, he turns his right arm into crystal (Alter Physical Structure of Limb: Crystal), and flexes his crystalline fist.
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
User avatar
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 am
Location: Starkville, MS

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Gekko » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 am

Perception: 19
JIC: 9, 66%

Standing on a rooftop a couple of blocks from the building, Gekko radios back to Leandros. "Thanks for the heads up, but I found the place. You guys get over here and I'll scout the place out." He sends his gps location back to base just on the off chance that they have the wrong address. Climbing down to street level, he begins to creep around the area looking for sentrys or easy ways to approach the building without attracting attention. If there is any really easy way to get to the building he'll take it but if there is ANY opposition to him getting there whatsoever he will back right off. He'll do his best to stay on the side of buildings and well above eye level for people scanning the streets.

Climb: 25/98% success
Prowl (ground level): 58/75% success
Prowl (climbing): 16/85% success


After making his rounds, he'll creep back to the rendevous location to meet up with the APC. Walking up to Aegis and Lexie he'll grin, "Hey boss people. Here's what I've learned." He'll give his report with as much detail as possible. "So, what's the plan?" Gekko turns to Aegis. "Want a piggyback up to a window so you can poof King Lizard and hot stuff out to safety? I could zip out of there and everyone else could unleash hell on the building. I think this area could use a new crater and I betcha our new folk would LOVE a chance to show off. Sound good or do we got a plan already?"
Gekko
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Junction » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:49 am

Junction is a bit disappointed that they do not have some of the tools of the trade that he was looking for. Possibly someone in the relevant office thinks we are dangerous enough already without gas based weapons and gas masks, or climbing equipment.

Still, at least he has the tool kit and the medical kit, it is a lot better than nothing.

He tells Lexi, "I do not have my powers right now, if I am lucky I might be able to use them by the time we get to the airport after we finish here, but I might not even have them then. I am, however, still quite strong and am a moderately competent medic and mechanic and adequate, though not great, with a sword. I hope that my current lack of power does not make me a burden on the team."

Perception: 18
Initiative: 18
JIC: 13, 15, 6, 43%, 49%, 66%
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3450738/
Junction
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Scrapheap » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Perception: 14
JIC D20: 9
JIC D%: 3

Elain rides as comfortably as she can inside the ACP. Throughout the trip she goes over her doubts and starts planning for the future. I really wish they had riot shields, tear gas or something that would give us an edge against that trigger happy Yahoo. What's worse is that he has hostages and has already made up his mind to kill them. I need training and we need alot more specialised equipment if we keep dooing this. I know that cops like to link up and share information so I should probably see if I can find a police forum and start asking questions if I survive this.

When she gets out of the APC she looks around.

"Well this is the first time I ever went looking for a fight."
Scrapheap
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Tong Ou » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Perception:
JIC:
ISP: 66/144

Conditions: Wearing Omega suit and carrying two Beretta 92s in a pistol belt

Tong spends the time in the APC sitting quietly and fidgeting with his bracelet. Upon exiting the vehicle, he stretches and loosens the pistols in their holsters. The psychic studies the area, trying to get a feel for the terrain. Finally he turns to Aegis, "Oaky, boss man; what's the plan? We still going hey-diddle-diddle straight up the middle?" Ou does his best to not look nervous I really hope I'm ready for this.
Tong Ou
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Spectre » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Percep: 13+4=17
JIC: 20 (nat) / 50%

Spectre rides along quietly like most of the others are doing. When the APC comes to a halt, Spectre gets out and moves over to the side away from where Alpha squad is forming up.

When Gecko arrives, Spectre motions him over and says, "Alpha's going in hard and heavy. We're suppose to cover the flanks." He smirks and says, "I'm not exactly sure what that entails as their in a warehouse. Best we ask Alexandra where she wants us." That said, Spectre makes his way over toward Lexie as he looks for some direction.

Spectre thinks to himself, I should be going in with Alpha. I'm full strength. I could put a force field over Salvo while the speedsters grab our guys. He chuckles a bit as he imagine Salvo trying to fire off something big while in the force field and ending up blowing himself up.
Spectre
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Gekko » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:53 am

(rolls carried over)

Gekko quirks an eyebrow at Spectre. "Uh... that's the plan? I mean, I'm no tactologist or anything but if we're simply gonna breach this place shouldn't our hard hitters be, you know, hitting hard and our support maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, supporting? Maybe those of us who can get there quickly do so while those who work best at range stay at range?" He looks back to Lexie and Aegis. "Is there anything stopping us from blitzkreiging the hostages out before we engage? We have a world class witch at our disposal." He looks at Lexie, "Couldn't you just magic their asses out? Go invisible or something? Or hell," He looks back to Aegis, "We have a bonafide teleporer with us. Couldn't we actually go with my plan, all joking aside? If we just charge in we're either gonna wind up in a mexican stand off or they're just gonna off the hostages! Does nobody even play video games anymore?" He looks back at the assembled Omegas. "I'm not trying to put anyone down but most of you new people are pretty green and our rookies don't typically have the best survival rate. I'm sure you are all very powerful individuals and if it was simply my ass on the line, I wouldn't even need to think twice about bringing any of you with me to watch my back, but it's not. That's Lenok and Solar Flare in there, two of our own, and I'm not particularly comfortable hanging their lives on an unknown factor. So how about we modify the plan a bit?" Looks around expectantly hoping for a response.
Gekko
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Junction » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 am

Junction nods at Gekko, "I quite agree, rescue operations should have precedence. However, I will defer to our leaders, who hopefully have reasons for their choices."

Like, for example, that the bad guys KNOW we have a teleporter and a speedster on our team and may have set up traps specific to them. Having the hostages tied down on a weight sensitive platform with some kind of explosive device rigged to it would make it impossible to get them out before the explosive went off...and that is only one obvious possibility that immediately occurs to Junction.
Junction
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Leandros » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:47 pm

OOC: Are these Power dampeners only configured to be clipped onto the wrists? or do we have like Collars? Also Sovereign is along to be part of Alpha's assault right? I think he fills their heavy-hitter/speedster roles although it leaves Bravo kind of .... bored.
Perception [+1]: 11
JiC D20: 13
JiC %: 61

Leo reviews the new team rosters then packs it into the Transport as directed, picking up the case full of Power Dampeners, and a pair of pocket tracers. On the ride there he will radio Chimera headquarters and ask if someone can do a quick search of the surrounding sewer system. When they arrive, Leo proceeds to survey the Building with both the Thermal Imaging view (1200ft range) to try and determine how many folks are stashed away in there.

When they meet up with Gekko, he claps the green-bean on the back. He listens to the others' concerns "Look our Team makeup is hard to account for but charging in all at once leves a serious chance we get hit from behind. Something needs to be held in reserve."

**Don't know if I would be using the team with 5 of 7 are brand fekkin new to be the primary assault team ... but he doesn't seem inclined to answer questions or listen to suggestions. Rescue operations can't even take complete priority ... We're supposed to be heroes. Our job is to protect those who can't help themselves ... We're going to have a whole fekkin airport full of those and seems to have lost sight of that.**.

"How many entrances are there on the target building? Did you spot any lookouts? ... The MLA has already shown they're comfortable with explosives ... before you teleport them out Aeigs, check them for explosives ... If they are rigged with devices that go off in the event that they leave a certain area, you might pop out just to blow up. We're 2 blocks out ... Leo begins to check the neighboring buildings to see if there any folks hidden away.

OOC: How close are the neighboring buildings?
---Leandros---

AR: 14
SDC: 246/246
HP: 45/45

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 250/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

TI Class 4 Hard Armor [Omega Colorscheme]
AR 18, SDC 300/300, 20lbs

Weapons: [2] Gauntlet Blasters, 8 Micro-Grenades (2 Red Smoke, 1 Tear Gas, 3 Flash, 2 Concussion), [2] TI50 ACE Handgun, [1] Glock 37 — Rigged as a Back-Firing Pistol

Other: Multi-Optics Sunglasses (Worn), [2] Tracer Bugs (8 Mile Range, 72 Hr Battery), TI50 ACE Ammunition [(4) Blue/Blank Magazines, (4) White Magazines (Silver)], [2] Clips of .45 ammunition for Glock [30 Rounds], [4] Heavy Handcuffs, [12] Heavy-Zipties (restraint), [2] Roll of Duct Tape
User avatar
Leandros
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Heroes Unlimited PC (Century Station)

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Brightblade » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 am

Per: 8
JIC: 92%/1 (Nat)

Alexander is freaking out inside, both out of fear and out of excitement. This is obviously his first official fight for the Omegas....but at what price? Alexander transforms into his super hero form just to hide the fact he is still a child and to keep his identity a secret, although the knowledge of the earlier newspaper article is lost in the sea of thoughts. Also, tactically speaking, his transformation is flashy, and for a mission of this important, surprise is key.

Once on the ground, he focuses his energy and begins to hover (Fly like an eagle) and protects his body (Armor of ithan). With both powers now in place, Alexander awaits orders from Aegis, who as alexander finds out, is not only the leader of the group, but also his team leader.
Brightblade
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Blackhaunt » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Century Steel
Date: Monday, January 19th, 2043. 10:15-10:20 AM

As Gekko scouts around, he sees that there are no sentries and that the building is remarkably quiet. There are no real easy entrances to the building besides the obvious front door. There are some newer looking cameras hooked up to the outside of the building. There are some sections of the wall on the 15-20 feet up that are broken down and a flyer or anyone who could walk up a wall could easily fit in through that hole. He does see one person inside. They are facing away from him and wearing a cowboy hat and a duster jacket. Through the darkness, he can see Solar Flare and Lenok in a cage with collars around their necks and unconscious.

Brute uses his extraordinary senses to search for Solar Flare and Lenok in the area. He doesn’t catch their scent, but he does smell oiled leather, tobacco and stale beer in the direction of the building.

Junction mentions his lack of powers to Lexie who looks at him and says “You are still an Omega, Junction. I’m going to make sure that you are on the support team, however. I’m not throwing you into danger without your powers or even a sidearm.” Strive turns to Junction and says "Depending on our plan, I can offer you an immense amount of protection. Battle partners?"

Nate can be found stretching his muscles at the APC, preparing for the upcoming battle that Salvo so brazenly called them out for. His new tailored additions to his Omega Suit creating an entirely new and different uniform.

Alex changes into Brightblade and then begins to hover while awaiting orders from Aegis.

Scott takes his laser rifle (specs in the armory) and takes off to find a rooftop that he can position himself on. He finds that the building two more blocks away from them has the perfect height and angle for him to see the entrance to the building.

Tong, Spectre, Gekko, Junction and Leandros all start to talk about their ideas surrounding the plan and await further input from their team leader.

Leandros’s call to CHIMERA headquarters gets him a sewer sweep via remote control. No people or suspicious items are found down there.

Scrapheap wrote:"Well this is the first time I ever went looking for a fight."

Enigma turns to her as she exits the vehicle directly after her. “Hanging around us, you’ll get used to it sooner rather than later.” She pulls up a screen on her HHPC gloves and brings up Salvo’s CHIMERA file. “OK, a run down of this Salvo guy… He’s tough, he’s got gun hands and most CHIMERA agents that have ever met the guy have peed themselves or run away like frightened children.” Still absorbed in her gloves, she says “What’s the gameplan, Aegis?”


What are you doing?

Leandros OOC: The power dampeners are wrist only. Where Sovereign goes is up to the team leaders. Century Steel takes up four city blocks (2x2). The neighboring buildings are just across the street.
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Strive » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Agent Skye keeps quiet on the ride there. He's watching the others, listening to the plans being made and suggested. He focuses on others' emotional states to avoid getting bogged down in his own concern.

/The time pressure on this mission is taking its toll already. It seems like the experienced members connection with the hostages is making rash decisions. Cool it, David. These people have done this before. Trust them. /

There isn't anything to do until they give us our orders and we make our move. Cowboy has the position advantage and hostages. All we can do is be ready to adapt. With our numbers and versatility we'll be alright.
Strive
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Brightblade » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Per: 6
JIC: 51%/9

As Enigma gives her briefing on Salvo, Brightblade pays close attention. Where as Alexander he was tongue tied and all stumbling over himself when around Val, as Brightblade, his confidence was much stronger. Though he tried to push the young version of his mindset away, he couldn't stop staring at Enigma as she finished her debriefing.

"I can go in guns blazing, so to speak," Brightblade says confidently. "My powers are not like your every day powers. Mine is connected to the force of light and because of it, my powers don't hurt people who are good in their heart. Okay, well, they do hurt good people, but not a lot. They really hurt people who are evil in their soul, even worse to those who have Deevil or Demon blood or magic coursing through their soul"
Brightblade
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Junction » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Junction says to Strive, "Your protection would be welcome. Not that I am afraid of dying, but I doubt I would be more use dead than alive."

(Contingent: If Brute tells us he does not smell Lenok or Solar Flare, he will find that disturbing, "You could scent them even if they were dead, right?" If Brute answers in the affirmative, he will say, "Then, that can not really be them there, but some kind of projection or model or some such.")

Junction thinks something is very wrong with the current setup. Granted there are few ways in, but that also means few ways out. Why would a smart villain trap himself inside?

Initiative: 1
Perception: 1
JIC: 7, 15, 12, 16%, 52%, 42%
Junction
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Brute » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Location: Iron Beach, two blocks from target
Conditions: Monstrous Form + Alter Physical Structure of Limb: Crystal

Perception: 2

JICD20: 3
JICD%: 2%

That's wierd... cowboy, but no prisoners... Hrm...

Brute turns to Aegis and says "I tried to pick up Lenok and Aurora's scent, but I got nothing but cowboy. That way." He points in the direction of the building.

Junction wrote:"You could scent them even if they were dead, right?"


Brute nods. "Sure, and probably blood, and maybe gunpowder or whatever killed 'em.

Junction wrote:"Then, that can not really be them there, but some kind of projection or model or some such."


Brute shakes his head. "Well... my not smelling them don't mean they aren't in there. It could mean they didn't come this way, or the wind blew funny, or they're out of my range." He shrugs. "I do smell stupid cowboy smells, though. Leather, liquor, and smokes. Honestly, the way he smells is a crime all by itself."

Keep up the banter, Clint. Keep the mood up.

Brute looks at Aegis. "On your word, then. Let's get this done." He grins a lopsided grin as he feels the familiar pre-game adrenaline rush coursing through his veins, washing out the lingering pain in his muscles.
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
User avatar
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 am
Location: Starkville, MS

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Leandros » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Perception [+1]: 19
JiC D20: 8
JiC %: 82

Detect Ambush [70%]: 41
Intelligence [66%]: 28

Leo waits for his Thermal Imaging glasses to adjust to look over the target buildings. If Alpha moves to deploy, he'll seek leave from Lexie to start putting a perimeter around the massive Century Steel complex, and will step into an alley to eliminate a direct line of sight and Tractor beam himself up to the roof of a building to elevate his views. The Sector 10 agent looks carefully for signs of an ambush, **Where are you? ... There's gotta be more than the idiot Cowboy on this ...**.
---Leandros---

AR: 14
SDC: 246/246
HP: 45/45

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 250/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

TI Class 4 Hard Armor [Omega Colorscheme]
AR 18, SDC 300/300, 20lbs

Weapons: [2] Gauntlet Blasters, 8 Micro-Grenades (2 Red Smoke, 1 Tear Gas, 3 Flash, 2 Concussion), [2] TI50 ACE Handgun, [1] Glock 37 — Rigged as a Back-Firing Pistol

Other: Multi-Optics Sunglasses (Worn), [2] Tracer Bugs (8 Mile Range, 72 Hr Battery), TI50 ACE Ammunition [(4) Blue/Blank Magazines, (4) White Magazines (Silver)], [2] Clips of .45 ammunition for Glock [30 Rounds], [4] Heavy Handcuffs, [12] Heavy-Zipties (restraint), [2] Roll of Duct Tape
User avatar
Leandros
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Heroes Unlimited PC (Century Station)

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Leandros » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Leandros wrote:Perception [+1]: 19
JiC D20: 8
JiC %: 82

Detect Ambush [70%]: 41
Intelligence [66%]: 28


Blackhaunt on YIM wrote: Leandros can see the cowboy standing facing away from them (through the holes in the wall) and two others in a cage with collars around their necks. Essentially, the same thing that Gekko sees with his night vision but in heat instead of regular visual. Leandros can see that it's Lenok and Solar Flare, they're unconscious (generating heat but unmoving).


"Lenok and Solar Flare don't appear to be dead, they are radiating body heat, same as Dudley-Do-Wrong ... assuming that's him. No other heat signatures are visible ... Shoot if they have set cameras now I'm concerned they plan on just blowing the building once we send folks in ... Enigma, are those running off the grid or off batteries? ..."
---Leandros---

AR: 14
SDC: 246/246
HP: 45/45

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 250/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

TI Class 4 Hard Armor [Omega Colorscheme]
AR 18, SDC 300/300, 20lbs

Weapons: [2] Gauntlet Blasters, 8 Micro-Grenades (2 Red Smoke, 1 Tear Gas, 3 Flash, 2 Concussion), [2] TI50 ACE Handgun, [1] Glock 37 — Rigged as a Back-Firing Pistol

Other: Multi-Optics Sunglasses (Worn), [2] Tracer Bugs (8 Mile Range, 72 Hr Battery), TI50 ACE Ammunition [(4) Blue/Blank Magazines, (4) White Magazines (Silver)], [2] Clips of .45 ammunition for Glock [30 Rounds], [4] Heavy Handcuffs, [12] Heavy-Zipties (restraint), [2] Roll of Duct Tape
User avatar
Leandros
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Heroes Unlimited PC (Century Station)

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Scrapheap » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 am

Blackhaunt wrote:Enigma turns to her as she exits the vehicle directly after her. “Hanging around us, you’ll get used to it sooner rather than later.” She pulls up a screen on her HHPC gloves and brings up Salvo’s CHIMERA file. “OK, a run down of this Salvo guy… He’s tough, he’s got gun hands and most CHIMERA agents that have ever met the guy have peed themselves or run away like frightened children.” Still absorbed in her gloves, she says “What’s the gameplan, Aegis?”


Percepsion: 19
JIC D20: 6
JIC D%: 83

"All I have is a couple of automatic weapons and a pistol.]" Elain states. "I can't match him with firepwer and my armor is just designed to protect my vital organs. I can't go head to head with this guy, I'll have to find something to hide behind until I someone can knock him over the head or something. Not to say I won't fight but I'm not equiped to handle a major player and I don't have the training."

Elain then looks around for a large metal dumpster on wheels.

"I was thinking, we didn't have any riotshields but wouldn't a dumpster filled with stuff slow down or stop at least the initial bullets?"
Scrapheap
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Brute » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 am

(rolls carried over)

Scrapheap wrote:"I can't match him with firepwer and my armor is just designed to protect my vital organs. I can't go head to head with this guy, I'll have to find something to hide behind until I someone can knock him over the head or something. Not to say I won't fight but I'm not equiped to handle a major player and I don't have the training."

Elain then looks around for a large metal dumpster on wheels.

"I was thinking, we didn't have any riotshields but wouldn't a dumpster filled with stuff slow down or stop at least the initial bullets?"


Brute grins at her. "Just use me for cover. I'm certainly big enough, and I'm plenty tough. Though I do plan to go toe to toe with him, if it comes to that."
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
User avatar
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 am
Location: Starkville, MS

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Junction » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Junction is still certain something is wrong with this picture, "So there is someone in there, and they are alive, do you know for sure is is actually our two missing guys, not someone disguised as them?"

Even if it IS them, that does not mean this is NOT a trap.
Junction
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Scrapheap » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Brute wrote:(rolls carried over)
Brute grins at her. "Just use me for cover. I'm certainly big enough, and I'm plenty tough. Though I do plan to go toe to toe with him, if it comes to that."

(Rolls carried over)

"You may be tough and can take bullets but I don't want us to get hurt." Elain states. "We know we are walking into something...With what Juntion says it seems like a trap and let's not give them a free shot. Besides if push comes to shove we can toss our companions in the dumpster and have the lizard push it home for us."
Scrapheap
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Strive » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 pm

JIC: 3, 75%
Perception: 10+1=11 (13 if its a criminal intuition related thing to notice)

To those concerned about avoiding injury.
"I'm a walking forcefield. Mobile cover you can see through. What more could you ask for?" Strive tries to joke in his odd echoey powered up voice.
"No one is going to die. I'm Dr. Walking Forcefield. Sym-pathic bio-energy transferal available for all your bumps and bruises, 24/7. Next time I'll even bring suckers for good boys and girls."
David inwardly cringes at the 'suckers' comment, then thanks his lucky stars Gekko wasn't within earshot of that. He wonders if anyone is going to call him out on his pseudo-science jargon for his healing power.

When given the go, Strive moves into position with the team. He morphs his body to be wider walking wall, adding a foot of width to each side, like see-thru green flying squirrel-like 'wings' that expand his protective surface area. If the space/locale makes this morph a hindrance, he reverts to normal form. He moves in front of Lexie/Junction and/or Scrapheap depending on who he is assigned to split up with (and/or anybody else that wants to use him for cover).

He intents to provide walking wall protection until the team moves into position. If stealth is required en route...
Prowl: 38%/56% in APS:HFF- success
Strive
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Blackhaunt » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Century Steel
Date: Monday, January 19th, 2043. 10:22 AM

Leandros wrote:"Lenok and Solar Flare don't appear to be dead, they are radiating body heat, same as Dudley-Do-Wrong ... assuming that's him. No other heat signatures are visible ... Shoot if they have set cameras now I'm concerned they plan on just blowing the building once we send folks in ... Enigma, are those running off the grid or off batteries? ..."

Enigma, still staring at her gloves, chimes in "I've got nothing as far as city plans for those. Nothing in the city files about this place taking up any energy at all, actually. Must be a battery."

Aegis finally speaks up after silently analyzing all of the data involved in the situation. “Everyone huddle. Alright, as this is a full team operation, I am in charge. I am taking Strive, Leandros, Brute, Brightblade, Scrapheap and Tong with me to directly engage this...Salvo. This leaves Nate, Spectre, Junction, Gekko and Enigma with Lexie as their squad lead to get in and rescue Solar Flare and Lenok. Grab them, bring them out to the APC and then give us the signal. We'll let you know if you need to rejoin the fight or wait with the APC. Agent MacFionn is our cover on the roof. Empire is watching the APC. Any questions? Then let's move out.” Aegis brings his team around the corner and begins to walk to the entrance of Century Steel when...

Scott MacFionn is on the roof putting his rifles together. He has the first one set up, gets out and is looking through the unattached sight for the second one when...

Image

Salvo exits the building, points his arm at the Omegas and fires a projectile at them. “Sure took you pansies long enough! Gawd, total goddamn sausage party!”

Image


Combat posts! What are you doing! (Hopefully including dodges for this incoming projectile...)
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Scrapheap » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Perception: 21
JIC D20: 16
JIC D%: 85
Initiative: 20(natural)
Attacks per melee: 4
Action 1: Dodge (11+4= 15)
Action 2-3: Run to her right around the building and take cover behind the building to Salvo’s direct right.
Action 4: Pop around the building.
Shit!” Elain yells and bolts to her right. (Action 1). She starts running out of the line of fire and takes the first left she can. She sprints through the parking lot at high speed until she can take another left. She keys up her radio and says.“I’m trying to flank this guy. Heading through a parking lot.
Skidding to a stop she presses herself against a building’s wall near the corner (actions 2-3). Taking a deep breath she sticks her head and left arm around the corner of the building and yells. “POLICE! FREEZE! REACH FOR THE SKY! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!” (Action 4)
Image
Scrapheap
 

Re: Everyone: Home sweet home.

Postby Brute » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:00 am

Location: Century Steel
Conditions: human form :arrow: Monstrous Form + Alter Physical Structure of Limb: Crystal

Perception: 15

JIC D20: 14
JIC D%: 72
Initiative: 5 + 3 = 8

"Oh, Shit!" Brute attempts to dodge the incoming projectile by leaping out of the way. He leaps straight forward, to close ground with Salvo. Once he closes the distance, he employs his boxing skills to attempt to knock Salvo unconscious. Once he's toe-to-toe with Salvo, Brute attempts to use Parry to slap Salvo's gun hands away if he attempts to fire at him, but dodges if that's not possible.

Action 1: Dodge, leaping forward (Enhanced Leaping - not sure if he can cover the whole distance between him and Salvo, but Brute can leap 500' in Monstrous Form)
Action 2: Close distance if necessary, bludgeon 1d20 = 13 + 5 =18; damage 1d4 + 2d6 = 5 + 5 = 10
Action 3: bludgeon 1d20 = 17 + 5 = 22; damage 1d4 + 2d6 = 11 + 5 = 16
Action 4: bludgeon 1d20 = 12 + 5 = 17; damage 1d4 + 2d6 = 11 + 5 = 16
Action 5: bludgeon 1d20 = 15 + 5 = 20; damage 1d4 + 2d6 = 12 + 5 = 17

Parries (if necessary): 1)2 + 10 = 12; 2) 4 + 10 = 14; 3) 4 + 10 = 14; 4) 4 + 10 = 14; 5) 9 + 10 = 19
Dodges: 1) nat. 1! + 10 = 11; 2) 14 + 10 = 24; 3) 7 + 10 = 17; 4) 14 + 10 = 24; 5) 11 + 10 = 21
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
User avatar
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 am
Location: Starkville, MS

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Junction » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Junction stands ready for orders, but wonders about this setup. Something s wrong here. Hopefully he can catch a glimpse of what.

Initiative: 5
Perception: 19
JIC: 4, 18, 22, 58%, 71%, 82%
Junction
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Gekko » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:02 am

Perception: 12
JIC: 4, 70%

When Salvo steps out Noah break into a line of curses that would make a sailor blush. Noting no specifics in their orders, he barks out, "Sovereign! Grab Lexie and Spectre! Enigma! Hop on!" He turns to let Valerie hop on his back. "Junction! Prep the APC for possible injuries! You and Empire keep our path clear! Blast anything that jumps out at us! Lexie and Spectre! When we get close enough throw a field on Lenok and Flare. Try to get it between them and their collars! You're on bomb disposal, 'Nigma." If she climbs aboard he gives her a quick smile. "Hold on tight! This could be a bumpy ride!" He'll wrap his tail around her to add extra grip and leave his hands free.
Charging up the field (with Nate packing the others hopefully following) he'll dodge around and otherwise ignore anything that stops him from his destinations. At the building he'll pull his grappling gun and fire a line up to the hole in the wall to give his team mates something to climb. Dropping the gun he'll simply climb the wall next to it and enter the hole by entering the room by it's roof (to prevent tripping any wire traps that may have been left). Crawling down the wall to the floor, he'll let Enigma off.

If the room is clear (of traps or enemies) he'll shout down to the others "Clear! Get up here!" Otherwise he'll either warn of traps or shout at Val to check on Lenok and Solar Flare and he'll move to engage any enemies.

APM: 9
Initiative: 16+7=23

Action 1: Dodge incoming fire and swear up a storm - 11+14=25
Action 2: Shout out orders to his team mates
Action 3: Collect Enigma
Action 4-5: Tear up the two blocks to the building
Action 6: Fire grappling line up to the hole in the wall - Roll to Hit 3+12=15
Action 7: Climb wall into building - Climb: 80/98% success
Action 8: Let Enigma off
Action 9 (if enemy present): Body Tackle target through the hole in the wall - Roll to Hit 16+12=28
Action 9 (if there is some sort of trap set): Shout out a warning to those below

Auto Dodge (+13 added in): 19, 18, 25, 20, 19, 16 , 27, 24, 26
Gekko
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Junction » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 pm

At least Gekko has a reasonable suggestion. Toshi starts preparing an area for medical use. He makes sure sterile bandages, implements, and operating areas are ready and sets out the most commonly needed treatment items for battle injuries.

First Aid: 15 of 45%
Biology: 62 of 60%
Chemistry: 34 of 60%
Holistic Medicine: 56 of 30%

(Well, at least passed the first aid and chemistry, so my preparations should not kill anyone.)
Junction
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Brightblade » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Per: 10 (8+2)
JIC: 97%/19

Brightblade takes to the sky before launching himself towards Salvo. Going at top speed, Brightblade's mission is to take down, but not out, the enemy. He knows he'll reach the target first, and from the vantage point of the sky, he wont be in the way of others who would engage Salvo. Using the energy from the light, Brightblade sends several blasts towards Salvo. Before he reaches Salvo, he uses his energy once more to power up his strength for hand to hand combat.

Initiative: 9 (7+2)
Actions
1) Flies straight in the air
2) Fires Divine Energy: Strike 2, Damage: 19 (selfish or evil mortal)/ 26 (supernatural evil)
3) Fires Divine Energy: Strike 18, Damage: 15 (selfish or evil mortal)/29 (supernatural evil)
4) Charges and powers up (Superhuman Strength)

Conditions (After combat)
PPE: 69/114

Active conditions
Fly as the eagle
-flight Speed: 50 MPH
-Bonuses: +1 Parry, +2 Dodge, +2 damage from dive attack
-Duration: 59 minutes 45 second
Armor of Ithan
-SDC Force Field 30/30
Superhuman Strength
-PS: 30
-PE: 24
-SDC bonus (see SDC)

HP: 85/85
SDC: 75/75
Brightblade
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Leandros » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 pm

OOC: Aegis began walking the team he names towards Century Steel, so we have closed some of the distance. We can hear him speaking, so he can't be that far away.

Perception [+1]: 12
JiC D20: 10
JiC %: 73

Stepping warily up the street with Aegis and the designated strike team, the Sector 10 Agent muses, **Glad that he finally listened, a mix of rookies and Vets is a bit better ... Well lookee what we have here ... **

As Salvo steps to confrontation and fires something at them he leaps into action forward moving laterally, **He will probably fire heavy at first ... Grenade? Rocket?... Need to keep pressing forward but be careful ... Where the ^$#><$$ are the rest? ... This is feeling more and more like a diversion ... We've been drawn out. Something else big is happening in this City and we're all here ... Looks about baseball sized ...** [Per BH]

As he dodges and moves forward, Leo lashes out with his Tractor Beam [200ft range] to grab the baseball projectile thing ... fires 2 gauntlet blasts, then (if close enough) creates a Gravitational Plane on a wall behind Salvo (200ft Range, 40ft x 40ft x 40ft area). Otherwise Leo will blast a couple more times and create a Plane as soon as he is within range.

► Hopefully the Grav Plane will cause the fool to fall, need to stand up, and reorient himself to a sideways world ...
► If he is hit by anything from Salvo, the Agent will Roll w the impact ... knowing that if they truly are 6 vs 1 ... there are many attacks he'll have to dodge if they are all firing at him ...

Initiative (+4): 21
APM: 6
1] Tractor Beam (17+7=24)
2] Gauntlet Blast (9+3=12) (14 damage)
3] Grav Plane (if in range)
4] Gauntlet Blast (15+3=18) (18 damage)
5] Gauntlet Blast (7+3=10) (11 damage)
6] Gauntlet Blast (10+3=13) (12 damage)

Autododge (+4): 24, 12, 8, 16, 6, 13, 14
Roll w/Punch (+7): 25, 20, 13, 11, 19, 16
---Leandros---

AR: 14
SDC: 246/246
HP: 45/45

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 250/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

TI Class 4 Hard Armor [Omega Colorscheme]
AR 18, SDC 300/300, 20lbs

Weapons: [2] Gauntlet Blasters, 8 Micro-Grenades (2 Red Smoke, 1 Tear Gas, 3 Flash, 2 Concussion), [2] TI50 ACE Handgun, [1] Glock 37 — Rigged as a Back-Firing Pistol

Other: Multi-Optics Sunglasses (Worn), [2] Tracer Bugs (8 Mile Range, 72 Hr Battery), TI50 ACE Ammunition [(4) Blue/Blank Magazines, (4) White Magazines (Silver)], [2] Clips of .45 ammunition for Glock [30 Rounds], [4] Heavy Handcuffs, [12] Heavy-Zipties (restraint), [2] Roll of Duct Tape
User avatar
Leandros
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Heroes Unlimited PC (Century Station)

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Tong Ou » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Initiative: 3
Perception: 12
JIC: 6, 54%
ISP: 66/144
APM: 4

Conditions: Wearing Omega suit and pistol belt with two Beretta 92s.

The appearance of Salvo and his launching of a projectile caught the psychic flat-footed. Tong Ou dashes to his right, seeking shelter behind the large building there. Seeing Scrapheap heading up the path between the buildings, he draws his pistols and trails behind the machine woman.

Action 1: Dodge. 10+2=12
Action 2: Continue moving to his right and draw pistols
Action 3-4: Follow Scrapheap as she moves forward.
Tong Ou
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Strive » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 pm

JIC:8, 43%
Perception: 11+1=12 (14 for criminal intuition related crap- ambushes perhaps)

"No!" David declares, stepping forward and morphing into a large wall to shield his teammates.
He holds position long enough for Tong to get to cover out of line of sight of Salvo. Staying in the center of the street, he checks the area for potential problems, observing the semi trailers(?).
Realizing he might not be fast enough to get into position to help shield Scrapheap when she comes around that corner, he suddenly rocket's forward like a green missile, landing back in humanoid form about 5 yards past the end of that building Scrapheap is circling around, in the middle of the road.
He wobbles on his feet, surprised at what just happened.
/I didn't know I could do that!/

Initiative 18+1=19

Action 1: "No!" Strive Form body into an arced wall, the curve of the arc facing the explosive, the wings wrapping forward to channel the blast inward away from buildings. ~ 40' wide by 10' high. He takes the projectile head on!!!
Action 2: Maintain position to cover Tong.
Action 3: Morphs back to humanoid, scanning area for innocent bystanders and potential collateral damage issues (cops trained to look down range). Perception: 14+1. (Are those TANKER trucks on the left side of the street in that parking lot? If so, what kind of markings/ chemical IDs/ etc are on them). He hears Scrapheap on the radio announcing she is flanking.
Action 4-5: Realizing he might not be fast enough to get into position to help shield Scrapheap when she comes around that corner, he suddenly rocket's forward like a green missile
Full Body Force Bolt: flying body block/tackle. Range: Up to 500 feet (152.5 m). Damage: 1D6x10 +2 points of damage per level of experience. Duration: Instant. Attacks per Melee: once per melee round and counts as two melee attacks/ actions. Bonus: +3 to strike.
Roll to hit 'target arrival spot'. Nat 20 +3 =23. Putting himself about 5 yards past the end of that building Scrapheap is circling around, in the middle of the road.
Strive
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Aegis » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Perception: 17+1 = 18
JIC: 14/65%

Aegis head just didn't seem to be 'in the game', up until this point. Maybe it was the lack of sleep from the night before, or perhaps its the lack of time to deal with his recent recovery, and the lack of familiar faces. Either way, up until the point where shots are fired, Agent Gerald Priest was not thinking of the job at hand. Merely going through the motions. It was that point, when the first shot is fired that his snaps back to the present and reacts, arms instinctively encased in a blue-glowing energy. ”Omegas, neutralize the target! Disarm him if possible! Take him alive! Strive, protect as best you can!”

Any bullets that get through Strive's force-field form before he can get himself in position, Aegis will try his best to get in front of the shots and deflect them harmlessly away. Otherwise, he 'charges' the gunslinger faster than the blink of an eye and engages Salvo. ”You layed down the gloves, so here's your response.”


Initiative: 3+2 = 5

Actions:
1: Activate Energy Fists and yell out commands
2: Teleport 21/99% PASS! (Either to Salvo's location, or to get in front of an unblocked shot)
3: Teleport 22/99% PASS! (Same as above, or jump behind him, if already at Salvo's location, blocking off his route back inside.)
4-9: Energy Fist: Strike [All +11]: 20, 13, 25, 16, 27, 18, 14; Damage [2D6+3]: 15, 8, 9, 10, 8, 12, 8.

Auto-Parry [All +15]: 34, 33, 30, 25, 27, 18, 33, 22, 26, 17, 22, Nat 1!, 30, 25.
Auto-Dodge [+11]: Nat 20!, Nat 20!, 20, Nat 1!, 20, 19, 25, 19, 28, 14, 17, Nat 1!, 19, 17.
Parry Projectiles [+10]: 25, 25, 22, 13, 18, 18, Nat 20!, 27, 15, 12, 20, 23, 24, 24.
Aegis
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Blackhaunt » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 am

Century Steel
Date: Monday, January 19th, 2043. 10:22 AM

Scrapheap takes off from her position in the advancing ranks and runs at inhuman speeds around the building to the right. Gekko, seeing Scrapheap react to the unseen stimulus around the corner, begins to get the plan in to motion. Leandros fires off a tractor beam to grab the incoming projectile but his beam is quickly blocked by Strive's morphing into a large, curved force field wall. Salvo laughs and fires another grenade at Strive while using his other hand to load a bullet belt of some sort into his arm. Brightblade takes off into the air under his own power while Brute leaps over Strive's energy wall on a collision course with Salvo. Scott harnesses the abilities of his talisman to access his falcon abilities. Aegis gets his head in the game and activates his energy fists while giving orders to his crew. Tong leaps out of the way and follows after Scrapheap.

Using her great bionic speed, Scrapheap quickly makes her way around the building with Tong way behind her, drawing his pistols. Gekko barks out some quick orders to the rescue team, realizing that the time to act is now. Nate nods his understanding of Gekko's commands. Junction makes his way toward the APC. Spectre looks at Lexie in response to Gekko's orders to Nate and says “Grab?” Leandros doesn't have a clear shot to Salvo, so he gets up as close behind Strive's energy form as possible, waiting for him to drop it so the assault can continue. Strive, however, maintains his form to provide time for his teammates to develop a proper response to Salvo's onslaught. Seeing the large red Omega leaping through the air after him, Salvo takes aim and fires a bullet from his gun arm at Brute. Brute feels the impact of the shot through his Omega Suit, but not the sting associated with a bullet boring through your flesh. Salvo morphs his other arm into a shield that a knight would be holding. Brightblade fires a beam of pure divine energy at Salvo, but misses quite badly, hitting the side of Century Steel. Brute hits the ground running, headed straight toward Salvo. Agent McFionn quickly grabs his rifle and begins to take aim at Salvo. Aegis teleports past Strive's force wall and directly in front of Salvo!

Scrapheap takes cover against the wall of the building. Gekko gets Enigma in a comfortable position for high-speed travel while Nate puts Spectre on his back and swoops Lexie up in his arms. Leandros, once again is blocked and protected by Strive's force field wall. Strive, seeing that everyone behind him has gotten to safety and/or are ready to get into the battle, changes back into a humanoid form. He looks to his left and notices the tanker trucks sitting in the parking lot, rusting away. He notices that they are hodgepodge. Some marked flammable, some marked toxic, some unmarked. He doesn't see any innocent bystanders, but that was to be expected in this neighborhood. As for collateral damage, the buildings in the area all look trashed. This battle is doing some landowner a favor. Salvo fires off another bullet at Brute, but this time the bullet rips straight through his Omega Suit and digs through his right side. Brightblade fires off more divine energy but Salvo sees it coming and moves his shield hand into it's path, preventing it from doing its full holy damage. Brute swings his crystalline arm at Salvo, but is also met with a protective shield arm. Aegis swings an energized fist at Salvo and for the third time in a row, Salvo blocks the incoming attack with his shield arm. Tong, running at full speed has almost made it to Scrapheap's location.

Scrapheap pops around the corner and gives Salvo the proper police warning, which brings forth no response from the diabolical gunslinger. Gekko and Nate take off toward Century Steel with their teammates Enigma, Lexie and Spectre in tow. Leandros, finally free and clear, continues his forward movement toward Salvo and fires off a gauntlet blast which catches the villain by surprise, tearing through his jacket and vest, hitting him square in the stomach. Strive, now that he is done defending this position, sends his force field body rocketing forward and lands directly in front of Scrapheap. Salvo opens up again with his gun arm, successfully avoiding Brute's attempt to knock his hands away and firing through the Omega Suit, directly into Brute's right shoulder. Brightblade uses his connection with the divine to grant himself Superhuman Strength. Brute takes another swing at Salvo with his crystal arm and is once again denied by Salvo's shield arm. Finally having his shot lined up perfectly, Scott fires a shot off at Salvo's face, hitting him directly between the eyes. The cohesive light causes Salvo to cover his eyes with his gun arm. Aegis takes this opportunity to teleport behind him. Tong finally catches up to Scrapheap and takes cover around the corner.

Gekko races past the melee with Enigma on his back and once past Salvo, he comes across the hole in the wall that he saw earlier. Nate, Lexie and Spectre are all right behind him. Leandros finds that he's close enough to create a Grav Plane and so he makes one along the wall of Century Steel, causing Salvo, Brute and Aegis to all fall toward the wall! While falling, Salvo changes his shield arm into a fleshy chainsaw and blindly swings in Brute's direction. Brute knocks the chainsaw hand away with no problems, but gives his position away to the blinded cowboy who fires another bullet at him. This time, it hits him directly in the kneecap, blasting it apart! As he's falling, he yells “Haw haw, yeah!” Brute, falling with Salvo, bludgeons the mutant gunner in his mouth, causing him to spit out a bit of blood as they fall. Scott, seeing how effective his last shot was, starts to take aim again. Aegis, who is also falling with Salvo, swings his energy covered fists and hits Salvo square in the stomach.

Gekko fires his grappling line up to the hole in the wall and tests it out to make sure it stuck. Leandros fires another gauntlet blast at Salvo, hitting the prone man easily after his fall. Salvo hops up off the wall and takes a second to get used to his new orientation. Aegis quickly follows suit and finds his footing on the wall. Nate puts Lexie down and prepares to scale the grappling line with Spectre on board after Gekko.

Gekko climbs his rope with Enigma still on his back and makes his way to the balcony of Century Steel. Inside, the building is full of rusted out machines that were once used to create the backbone of this city. Now they are covered in graffiti, bullet dents and grime. Although there are no lights, Gekko's nightvision can easily make out the cage where Lenok and Solar Flare are being kept and the collars surrounding their necks. Salvo tries to fire another bullet at Brute, but with his vision impaired the way it is, he misses terribly. Aegis brings another energy fist down at Salvo, but meets with his hand that has changed from a chainsaw to a shield again. Nate brings Spectre up the rope, drops him off and heads back down.

Gekko lets Enigma off of his back while Nate grabs Lexie. Aegis throws an energized jab that connects with Salvo's head.

Not seeing any traps or enemies present, Gekko waits for his team to be fully assembled before taking any further action. Nate brings Lexie up next and drops her off. Aegis gets his powered fists past Salvo's defenses once more, knocking the challenger around.

Image
Image

What are you doing?

Damages:
Strive: - 80 SDC from Omega Suit.
Brute: -26 SDC from Omega Suit. -101 to SDC.


Scot: Please read the site rules regarding aimed and called shots. Your second shot will go off at your first action of next round.
Brute: Your next action needs to be spent getting yourself oriented to your new gravity (you are lying on the wall). Your kneecap is destroyed. You are at 1/2 speed and -4 to dodge.
Gekko and your army of NPCs: The map doesn't make this at all clear, but you are on a balcony that traverses the circumference of the building. There are stairs down near the right wall.
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Junction » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 am

The hardest part of a mission like this is the waiting, knowing that when the waiting is over that it is going to be friends and allies brought to him to be treated made it even worse. Toshi continued to prepare for any treatment he could give, knowing that in the worst cases all he could hope to do was keep someone stable until they could be transported to a hospital.

(OOC: Not much for me to DO, so concentrating on how I feel)

JIC: 19, 19, 7, 95%, 94%, 47%
Junction
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Brute » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:05 am

Location: Century Steel
Conditions: Monstrous Form + Alter Physical Structure of Limb: Crystal, Kneecap destroyed (1/2 speed, -4 dodge)

Perception: 5

JIC D20: 8
JIC D%: 53

"AUuuGGH!! Mother @#$%*#!" Brute is momentarily blinded by the pain to his shattered knee, and disoriented both from the pain and from the abrupt shift in gravity. Concentrate, Clint... pain should be no big deal by now... Orient yourself and keep fighting.

Initiative: 3 + 3 = 6

As Brute repositions himself to the new "up", his stomach briefly churns, nauseous from the pain and the fact that almost everyone he can see is now sideways - it's almost too much for his vestibular system to handle. Simultaneously, his Monstrous healing kicks in (Bio-Regeneration - Superior), beginning to knit the damage to his knee and shoulder. He painfully drags himself to a "standing" position, on his one good leg, and resumes hammering Salvo with his crystalline fist, again attempting to knock him unconscious. He continues to use his off-hand to try to slap Salvo's gun away if he brings it to bear.

Bio-Regeneration: 2d6 = 3

Action 1: "stand" up in his new gravity
Action 2: Bludgeon 1d20 = 15 + 5 = 20; Damage 1d4 + 2d6 = 9 + 5 = 14 "That..."
Action 3: Bludgeon 1d20 = 19 + 5 = 24; Damage 1d4 + 2d6 = 11 + 5 = 16 "... HURT..."
Action 4: Bludgeon 1d20 = 7 + 5 = 14; Damage 1d4 + 2d6 = 16 + 5 = 21 "...you..."
Action 5: Bludgeon 1d20 = 19 + 5 = 24; Damage 1d4 + 2d6 = 12 + 5 = 17 "...SCUMBAG!"

Parries (if necessary): 1) 15 + 10 = 25; 2) 5 + 10 = 15; 3) 14 + 10 = 24; 4) 3 + 10 = 13; 5) 6 + 10 = 16
Dodges (if necessary; -4 dodge applied to all rolls): 1) 13 + 10 - 4 = 19; 2) 17 + 10 - 4 = 23; 3) 19 + 10 - 4 = 25; 4) 17 + 10 - 4 = 23; 5) 13 + 10 - 4 = 19
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
User avatar
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 am
Location: Starkville, MS

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Scrapheap » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Perception: 14
JIC D20: 19
JIC D%: 28

Initiative: 10
Attacks per melee: 4

Elain notices that Her attemt to have Salvo surrender has fallen on Deaf ears. I don't want to just open up with an Automatic weapon as Everyone is jumping into hand to hand combat with the goon. What should I do?

Attack 1: Assess the situation.
Attack2: get closer
Attack 3: rake Salvo with her nails( 13 to strike for 16 damage)
Attack 4: rake Salvo with her nails( 1 to strike for 19 damage)
Scrapheap
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Leandros » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Perception [+1]: 10
JiC D20: 16
JiC %: 51

Leo grits his teeth at the time lost by Strive's 'shielding' but surveys the field and opts to try and keep Salvo off-balance (choosing not to expend the effort to keep the Grav Plane alive). Instead he continues to blast at Salvo from a distance a couple times before he reaches out with his Tractor Beam to sieze Salvo's Trenchcoat from a distance and pull ... release the coat and grab the guy's hat pulling it back to the Agent's hand.

Initiative (+4): 15
APM: 6

1] Gauntlet Blast (18+3=21) (13 damage)
2] Gauntlet Blast (11+3=14) (11 damage)
3] Tractor Beam - Trenchcoat (17+3=20)
4] Pull [No damage, just a distraction]
5] Tractor Beam - Trenchcoat (9+3=12)
6] Pull [No damage, just a distraction]

Autododge (+4): 15, 19, 13, 9, 21
Roll w/Punch (+7): 22, 24
---Leandros---

AR: 14
SDC: 246/246
HP: 45/45

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 250/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

TI Class 4 Hard Armor [Omega Colorscheme]
AR 18, SDC 300/300, 20lbs

Weapons: [2] Gauntlet Blasters, 8 Micro-Grenades (2 Red Smoke, 1 Tear Gas, 3 Flash, 2 Concussion), [2] TI50 ACE Handgun, [1] Glock 37 — Rigged as a Back-Firing Pistol

Other: Multi-Optics Sunglasses (Worn), [2] Tracer Bugs (8 Mile Range, 72 Hr Battery), TI50 ACE Ammunition [(4) Blue/Blank Magazines, (4) White Magazines (Silver)], [2] Clips of .45 ammunition for Glock [30 Rounds], [4] Heavy Handcuffs, [12] Heavy-Zipties (restraint), [2] Roll of Duct Tape
User avatar
Leandros
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Heroes Unlimited PC (Century Station)

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Gekko » Wed May 02, 2012 7:04 am

Perception: 17 (+2 for darkvision) = 19
JIC: 3, 28%

Gekko scans the dark room. "Hey Lexi, can you magic us up some light? And Enigma, could you please Magneto some $#!+ in there and make sure nobody's waiting for us around the corner?" If it looks like nobody is waiting for them, he'll carefully make his way to the cage.

Auto dodge (just in case)(+13 added in)
25, 17, 30, 32, 20, 19, 24, 21, 16
Gekko
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Strive » Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 pm

JIC: 15, 51%
Perception: 14+1=15
Location/Status: On street, battle, brown trowser time.

With Scrapheap charging into the fray, Strive holds back.

"I'll cover you," Strive informs Tong Ou.

Strive stays with Tong Ou, wherever he ends up going and provides cover. Head is on a swivel, keeping alert for extra surprises.

Initiative: 18+1=19
Actions 5:
1. Morph left arm into large shield.
2. Hold action/prep for defense/stay with Tong Ou. Parry w/ shield arm: 11+3=14
3. Hold action/prep for defense/stay with Tong Ou. Parry w/ shield arm: 10+3=13
4. Hold action/prep for defense/stay with Tong Ou. Parry w/ shield arm: 16+3=19
5. Hold action/prep for defense/stay with Tong Ou. Parry w/ shield arm: 16+3=19
Alternately- if Tong Ou requests him to form a shield wall around him or in front of him or whatever, Strive will do so when requested, using whichever action slot fits.
Strive
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Spectre » Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Percep: 19+4=23
JIC: 15 / 79%

Spectre tries to peer through the gloom and get an idea of what's around the warehouse.

Moving forward about 20 feet, Spectre looks through the widow and out onto what was the warehouse floor.

He considers using his nightvision, that is until he hears Gekko ask Lexie about putting some magic light up.

In the end he leans up against the wall and slides over until just one eye is past the window frame. Peering slowly over the edge, Spectre looks around hoping to see their quarry and not the opposition.
Spectre
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Aegis » Mon May 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Perception: 17+1 = 18
JIC: 18/41%

Aegis stares Salvo down, not entirely sure if the villain has regained his vision or not. ”Why don't you just hand over my people now, and save yourself the headache? This won't go well for you if you keep fighting us.”

Assuming Salvo continues his attack, Aegis pummels the mutant gunman into unconsciousness, hoping to knock him out quickly. ”You have the right to remain silent,” he responds to any quip his adversary throws his way.

If, by chance, Salve does talk about ending the fight, Aegis will give him the chance to say his piece, but remains wary of trickery.

Initiative: 11+2 = 13

APM: 7 (+2 Teleport Only)

Actions
1: Size up Salvo and give him the chance to stand down.
2-7: Energy Fist – Strike [All +11; Auto-KO on Nat 20! 1D6 melees]: 29, 24, Nat 20!, 28, 27, 17; Damage [2D6+3]: 5, 13, 13, 11, 6, 10.
8-9: Teleport Dodge – 77%, 19%; Dodge roll [All +14]: 27, 24.

Auto-Parry [All +15]: 28, 22, 29, 29, 30, 19, 20, 19, 34, 24, 32, 21, 23, 23.
Auto-Dodge [All +11]: 27, 22, 20, 14, 22, 13, 28, 28, 29, 24, 29, 26, 29, 24.
Parry Projectiles [All +10]: 23, 22, 29, 18, 22, 14, 20, 21, 24, 24, 17, Nat 1!, 28, 27.
Aegis
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Tong Ou » Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Initiative: 16
Perception: 10
JIC: 10, 91%
ISP: 66/144
APM: 4

Conditions: Wearing Omega suit and holding his pistols. Beginning trance to deaden pain (trance takes 8 melees).

Seeing Brute injured and noting that Salvo seems to be down, Tong decides he could be of more use helping Brute. Holstering his pistols, he nods in thanks to Strive. "Thanks' I'm going to try and help Brute." Tong Ou rushes to the big man's side. "Steady now. I can do something to help you with the pain, but it'll take a moment." If Clint agrees, Ou Wei starts his trance to deaden pain.

Action 1: Figure he can do more helping Brute.
Action 2: Thank Strive and holster his pistols.
Action 3: Rush to Brute
Action 4: Talk to Clint and start trance.
Tong Ou
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Brightblade » Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 am

Per: 18
JIC: 92%/18

Brightblade continues his aerial charge at his opponent. "Aegis! Everyone! Move!" As soon as everyone is out of the way, Brightblade makes a charge towards his opponent, letting his speed and power do the talking. If he's able to grab Salvo after ramming into him, Brightblade will make an attempt to grab hold of him to keep him down for a minute or two.

APM: 4
Init: 11 (+2 already added)
1) Charge and yelling
2) Body block: Strike 12 +2=14, damage 1+2 (flying) =3 +knockdown
3) used up in the bodyblock/knockdown
4) Grab: Strike: 8+2 = 10
Brightblade
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Lexie » Wed May 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Location: Omega HQ – Common Room

Perception: 16
JIC: 6, 35%
Initiative: 19+1=20
APM : 5

Prowl 25% (57%), pass

Conditions
Wearing Omega Suit
AR: 17
SDC: 250/250

Gekko scans the dark room. "Hey Lexie, can you magic us up some light? And Enigma, could you please Magneto some $#!+ in there and make sure nobody's waiting for us around the corner?" If it looks like nobody is waiting for them, he'll carefully make his way to the cage.


Lexie nods at Gekko and replies, ”You got it.” She then whispers ” globul lucis!” (Globe of Daylight, PPE: 2, Duration: 15 minutes) With Aegis taking care of Salvo, Lexie waits for Enigma to do her thing before making her way toward where Lenok and Solar Flare are being kept. As she goes, Lexie keeps a sharp eye out for signs of trouble, doing her best to dodge any attacks that might come her way.

Actions
1. & 2. Casts globe of daylight. (PPE: 2, Duration: 15 minutes)
3. waits for Enigma to do her thing
4. edges forward, keeping an eye out for signs of trouble
5. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 6+6=12
Lexie
HP: 36/36
SDC: 41/41
PPE: 137/137

Constant Conditions
Sense Enchantment - 90'/automatic and constant awareness/PPE: 0
Sense Magic - 120'/automatic and constant awareness/PPE: 4
Sense Supernatural Evil - 90'/automatic and constant awareness/PPE: 0
User avatar
Lexie
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:09 pm
Location: Heroes Unlimited PC (Century Station)

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Fate » Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Location: In and around Century Steel
Date: Monday, January 19, 2043
Time: 10:23a

“Back so soon?” Empire asks Junction when he finally makes it back to the APC. As Junction starts to prepare the area for a possible medical emergency. “What's going on?” As he waits for an explanation, Empire lends a hand where it's needed.

Inside Century Steel, the rescue party tries to get a better look at where Lenok and Solar Flare are being held hostage. Gekko asks for more light and Lexie easily conjures a miniature sun with just a few whispered words. Light brightens up the area, revealing that the group is standing on a balcony that seems to circle most of the factory floor. Spectre moves closer to the railing and attempts to survey the scene below. The factory has seen better days. Where Lexie's light falls, everyone can see that the walls are covered in graffiti, bullet dents and grime. Enigma quickly decides that she can make good use out of the rusted machinery when she steps up to the railing. “There's something in that corner,” she whispers to her teammates, pointing out the cage containing Lenok and Solar Flare. Even with Lexie's globe of daylight, it's difficult for anyone without nightvision to see exactly what Enigma is pointing at. The factory is large and the light barely reaches that particular corner. Much of it is covered in shadows. “I can feel some sort of metal structure,” Enigma adds, pulling away from the railing to allow the others a look at the factory.

In the stillness of the abandoned building, Gekko, Lexie and Spectre have no trouble hearing a soft scraping sound behind the group; something like a footstep in the debris. A split second later, Enigma lets out a surprised gasp. Somehow, a shadowy, cloaked figure has managed to sneak up on the group and he has a firm grasp on Enigma. Before anyone is able to react, the shadow wraps his cloak around himself and Enigma, then the two of them vanish from sight! Recalling Alpha's reports from the nightclub, everyone's pretty sure the shadow is the same guy that kidnapped Lenok and Solar Flare.

Just outside the steel mill, the struggle to capture Salvo continues on. Strive morphs his left arm into a shield, intending to protect Tong Ou Wei as the two of them make their way over to Brute. Leandros decides to abandon the gravitational plane he created. Those that got caught up in its hold, fall back to the pavement. Aegis manages to stay on his feet; Brute and Salvo do not. Leandros then tries to attack Salvo from a distance, but the villain rolls to a kneeling position and manages to avoid the blast. Aegis stares Salvo down. “Why don't you just hand over my people now, and save yourself the headache? This won't go well for you if you keep fighting us,” he warns the cowboy. “And miss out on all this fun?” Salvo replies, wearing a smile that suggests he's perfectly happy to wage war on the Omegas. He stands up. Brightblade's voice is heard next when he warns everyone to move out of the way; he prepares to tackle Salvo from the air. Scrapheap wisely hangs back a little to assess the situation. For these few seconds, no one seems to being paying much attention to her. Cursing his bad luck, Brute stands up. As his body attempts to patch him up, Brute can feel the pain in his knee start to subside. After some careful aiming, Scott makes his shot. Salvo fails to block the laser with his shield arm.

Strive continues to cover Tong as they rush to Brute's side. Leandros takes another shot at Salvo and hits him this time. Despite the damage he's taken, Salvo is clearly not standing down. Aegis takes a swing at him with fists pulsing with energy. As the punch connects, Salvo staggers back a couple of steps. Brightblade swoops in to tackle the modern-day cowboy; however, he misses! Those steps Salvo took were enough to move him out of Brightblade's path at just the right time. Brightblade unfortunately slams into the nearby building, but recovers quickly from his mistake. Crumbling bricks show exactly where Brightblade hit Century Steel. With her mind made up, Scrapheap moves in to engage Salvo in hand to hand combat. And now that Brute is on his feet again, he goes back to hammering the villain. He connects and Salvo shakes his head a little as if to clear it. “'bout time y'all fight back!” he hollers at the Omegas. Scott turns his eagle (er, falcon) eyes on Salvo, hoping to spot a weakness to exploit.

Strive and Tong finally make it to close enough to help Brute. Tong tells the big guy of his plan, then begins his trance. Strive watches for any signs of danger. Leo grabs hold of Salvo's coat with a tractor beam and gives it a tug. It puts Salvo in a vulnerable position as Aegis throws another couple of punches. The first connects with Salvo's jaw with an audible crunch. “You have the right to remain silent,” Aegis says. The second hit knocks the cowboy out and he falls unconscious to the pavement. His arms return to their natural state.

Meanwhile, back inside Century Steel, the others hear a very soft click from the opposite side of the factory.

What happens next?

Damage Report:
Brightblade: -2 SDC

GM Note: Sorry this post has taken me so long to work out. I allowed myself to get a bit overwhelmed by the situation, but I think I have a good idea of what's going on now. Very little has changed on the map, but expect an update next time. Just to clarify: Gekko, Lexie, Spectre and Soverign are inside Century Steel. Everyone else is outside. Junction and Empire are at the APC a couple of blocks away. Enigma has disappeared. Combat posts aren't necessary this round, but assume that about 30 seconds pass this week. It might be wise to prepare for what may be thrown at you next...just sayin'. :wink: My next post will be up on Sunday (5/28).
Fate
 

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Leandros » Sun May 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Perception [+1]: 14
JiC D20: 8
JiC %: 61

Leo trots forward to where Salvo lies prone and pulls out a set of Power Dampeners to slap on the unconscious man, he'll then drop an active tracer into the guy's interior trenchcoat pocket and pull the fool's rather large load of ammuniction off him. **Fekkin moron ... **

Tapping his radio, Leo chimes with, "Salvo down. How's it going with Lenok and Aurora?"

Leandros will then search Salvo's body (while strongly considering use of a headbag or blindfold on this piece of trash while inquiring after Brute and Brightblade, "Big-Red?? ... White-Bread?? You guys ok? ... Might wanna see Strive for a patch up."
---Leandros---

AR: 14
SDC: 246/246
HP: 45/45

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 250/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

TI Class 4 Hard Armor [Omega Colorscheme]
AR 18, SDC 300/300, 20lbs

Weapons: [2] Gauntlet Blasters, 8 Micro-Grenades (2 Red Smoke, 1 Tear Gas, 3 Flash, 2 Concussion), [2] TI50 ACE Handgun, [1] Glock 37 — Rigged as a Back-Firing Pistol

Other: Multi-Optics Sunglasses (Worn), [2] Tracer Bugs (8 Mile Range, 72 Hr Battery), TI50 ACE Ammunition [(4) Blue/Blank Magazines, (4) White Magazines (Silver)], [2] Clips of .45 ammunition for Glock [30 Rounds], [4] Heavy Handcuffs, [12] Heavy-Zipties (restraint), [2] Roll of Duct Tape
User avatar
Leandros
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Heroes Unlimited PC (Century Station)

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Brute » Mon May 21, 2012 6:19 am

Location: Century Steel
Conditions: Monstrous Form + Alter Physical Structure of Limb: Crystal, Kneecap destroyed (1/2 speed, -4 dodge)

Perception: Nat. 1!

JIC D20: 15
JIC D%: 85%

"Arrgh!!" Brute exclaims as he hits the pavement, his shattered knee twisting in agony. "Note to self: learn to fly."

As Tong Ou and Strive move closer to him, he moves to position himself between them and Salvo, as Aegis continues hammering away.

Tong Ou wrote:"Steady now. I can do something to help you with the pain, but it'll take a moment."


He nods and says "Do your thing." Brute then watches in satisfaction as Aegis' punch lays Salvo out, knocking him unconscious.

"Ha! Ya done been beat! Stupid... cow... boy." Real clever, Clint. He relaxes, as Tong Ou's meditation dulls his pain. The pain... so much less...how? "That's... that's awesome. Think you can teach me how to do that?"

Leandros wrote:"Big-Red?? ... White-Bread?? You guys ok? ... Might wanna see Strive for a patch up."


Brute nods in agreement. "That's a good idea. A real good idea." Brute watches as his monstrous form's natural healing ability continues to knit up his knee.

Bio-Regeneration: 2d6, 2d6 (2 melee rounds) = 12

Hey... I didn't have to concentrate to turn that on this time! Brute smiles.

"I guess we gotta get this A-hole hog-tied and bound off to Gramercy. How're they doin' inside?" he asks, forgetting that he's wearing a radio.
Brute

Normal Form
AR: 0
HP: 45/45
SDC: 186/186

Monstrous Form
AR: 13
HP: 40/40
SDC: 846/846

Motion detector, 20’ radius range
Predator’s hearing (+2 Initiative, 8X Normal)

Omega Suit
A.R.: 17
SDC: 68/250
Features:
1) Hyper-mimetic alloy fibers change size and molecular composition to fit wearer regardless of APS powers, shape or size changes.
2) Built-in short range encrypted radio transceiver (Omega freq only).
3) Built-in RFID transponder for C.S.P.D. verifies wearer is a Centurion to all C.S.P.D. and their precise GPS location within 20'

Draupnir
    Mind Block Auto-Defense
    +2 vs. magic; +2 vs. Horror Factor
User avatar
Brute
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 am
Location: Starkville, MS

Re: Century Steel: Sun Dragons

Postby Junction » Mon May 21, 2012 11:43 am

Toshi explained to Empire, "Gekko made a suggestion that I might prepare for treating people hurt during the fight. Since that was the best thing I could think to do, I came back to have things ready. We can hope they will not be needed, but better to be ready and not needed than not ready and required."

He has heard that Brute is hurt and an uncertain report that Salvo is down on his squad radio. He has not heard the extent of any injuries.

Initiative: 8
Perception 20 (nat, if that means anything in this situation)
JIC: 12, 11, 7, 58%, 13%, 47%
Junction
 

Next

Return to Adventures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron