Franklin Jefferson: Party Animal

The world is threatened by darkness, monsters hide behind human faces and not everything is what it seems.

Moderators: Zilant, Game Masters, AGMs

Franklin Jefferson: Party Animal

Postby Zilant » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Franklin has finished the classes he is working as a TA on...and is headed to his office to work on grading papers. There are a lot of assignments handed out and it is part of his job to grade them. He keeps thinking he hears noises behind him, but he does not see anything when he looks.

He enters his office, puts his work on the desk in the "in" box, and sits down. That is when a voice addresses him, seemingly out of nowhere, "I do not really understand your kind...not humans or those called the Bane of the Night. Still, I have seen many of you will aid others of your kind who are in trouble. There is a young female, if I am a judge of age in your kind, who is likely to be in great need of help tonight."

Well, that explains the noises, something has been following him...possibly using a spell like Invisibility. Judging by the statement just made, whatever it is, it is neither human nor Nightbane.
Zilant
Dimension Master

Re: Franklin Jefferson: Party Animal

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:22 am

Creepers Gonna Creep

Perception: 1d100 = 91 / 15%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 3 / 1d100 = 40

Aw, fuck no - invisible stalkers are not okay!

Since Franklin is new at this, he makes the potentially awful decision to not immediately shift to Morphus in response to the potential threat, instead casting See Invisible, chanting in Sumerian while holding his hand in the 'hang-loose' gesture below his chin. (-2 PPE)

"Who the hell are you, and what are you talking about? I'm just a TA. And how young is this female, because Franklin is not down with underage stuff. I knew a guy who wasn't careful with the Freshmen and dude's in JAIL now."

Contingencies - if violence goes down, Franklin immediately shifts to Morphus. Becoming: 1d20+4 = 13
We're surrounded by monsters. Especially on the inside.

P.P.E.: 61/96
H.P.: 18/18 [color=#FF0000]56/56[/color]
S.D.C.: 46/46 331/331
Horror Factor: 0/13

Number of Attacks: 2/5
Initiative Bonus: 0/+3
Strike Bonus: +2/+9 (+11 with Giant Pins)
Parry Bonus: +3/+11
Dodge Bonus: +3/+10 (+12 in Flight)
HTH Damage Bonus: 0/+19
Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:02 am

Franklin casts his spell, it is a memorized spell cast in a language he does not speak...but it should work. Oddly, it does not seem to at first.

The voice laughs, "Oh, so you want to see me? Well we can arrange that."

A head sticks up over the edge of the desk, it looks much like the head of a rattlesnake, "You humans rarely think that there could be someone around much smaller than you are, or someone who can fly. Magic is useful, but being able to be places people do not look is better."

There is a strange fluttering sound and the creature jumps onto the desk. It seems like a poisonous snake perhaps five feet from nose to tail, but with feathered wings spread with a span of roughly ten feet during the jump but quickly folded at its side and talons like a bird of prey.

It curls up on the desk and raises its head to have its eyes on a level with Franklin's before saying, "I am no expert on human ages...and I was not asking you to mate with her. It is up to you if you want to rescue her. The group I sometimes work with have decided not to aid her because she associates with others they despise. I can not get close enough to warn her...her associates would slay me if they saw me."

The Snake Bird waits for Franklin's next action.
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:45 pm

ROLLS HELD

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?

Lore: Demons & Monsters 1d100 = 29 / 48%
Lore: Magic 1d100 = 62 / 38%

At the sight of a freaking five-foot long flying rattlesnake, Franklin shifts, as fast as he can, to Morphus (using the above Becoming roll).

"AaaahRRR! Five-dollar footlong, keep on that side of the room. I'm not looking to get bitten! Who are you, who do you work for, what are you, and who does this chick who needs 'rescuing' work for? It sounds like you want me to step into it to help cover your CI or something. Sun Tzu says there is nothing more dangerous than the battle you aren't prepared to fight."

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:56 am

The creature gives a hissing laugh and comments, "If I wanted you dead, you would be dead already...I would not be talking to you."

He continues, "Who am I...well my friends call me Zilant. I am a Snake Bird...though those of my kind who have made it to this world in the past have been called, in your tongue, Winged Serpents. There was once a large colony of us in the area of the Sarawat Mountains in the middle east. Alas, they all seem to have died out centuries ago. Still, some of my kin have been worshipped as gods, in South America and Egypt. One, with the same name I used, once lived in an area known as Kazan."

He spreads and resettles his wings, then continues, "As to who I work for...I do not work FOR anyone, I work WITH a group called the Seekers."

He cosks his head thoughtfully, "As to the girl...SHE works for a group of those you would call in modern times Vampires. She is a lure, whether she knows it or not. She seems, in the form she wears, most attractive to males of your kind. She works in a place with an ironic name...for it means quiet though the place is quite loud. If I recall the name is Hush."

The Snake Bird comments, "I have moved through the air ducts in the office of the Mayor of this city, I have heard they plan a raid on the Vampires...an attack they plan to cover as a a raid on those who sell mating. They seem to think they have a way to keep the Vampires from getting away...but as they have brought in a number of Hounds for the raid I have not been able to learn the details of how, for they would scent my presence."

The Snake Bird hisses and then adds, "Many seem to think being rid of the Vampires would be a good thing, but this group seems more controlled than many. They do not kill to feed. They will not talk to me though, so I can not warn them of the coming attack."

The creature looks at Franklin and waits.
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:28 am

ROLLS HELD

Screw you, snake, maybe I want YOU dead and you're already dead...

"Looks like I'll have to do some more research on that. You ever checked out Central America? They've got a lot of legends about similar critters down there. Maybe your familia took a move."

Franklin stops for a second. "Wait, aren't vampires bad, restrained or not? Or is this like in those chick movies where the vampires are sparkly? Or is it more like a smart zombie apocalypse? Either way, give me the address, I'll check it out. maybe this lady needs rescuing. Or glitter remover."

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:40 am

Zilant gives his hissing laugh, "Rest assured, vampires do not glow in sunlight unless they are catching fire. As to my kin in Central America, none have been reported in roughly 800 years. Of course, I have not been able to travel long distances to look for traces humans might miss in the areas where they once lived."

The winged serpent tastes the air with his tongue, "Indeed, vampires are often bad...however there are relative levels of bad. These ones do not go around killing to feed and do not reproduce themselves beyond what the local area can support. What else they may do I can not say, as they tend to be protective of their territory."

The snake bird says, "Fortunately you humans put up signs and numbers all over the place, the address is in the middle of a block on a larger street called Reynolds Road and the number on the building is 532. The place is generally quite busy, especially after dark."

Obviously the creature can not read minds, as it does not react to hostile thoughts.
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:24 am

ROLLS HELD

Franklin nods, "Okay, I'll check it out. But, do you have a picture of this lady, or am I supposed to just guess who she is?"

After their conversation ends, Franklin makes it clear through body language that he expects Zilant to leave first.

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:43 am

Zilant gives his hissing laugh, "Do I look like I have pockets to carry things? It should not be a problem for you, as far as I can tell she is the only one of your kind in the place. I use a spell to detect such things, but I understand your kind knows each other on sight. All you need do is look for a woman of your kind dancing in the place and you should have found her."

Detecting other Nightbane is a common Nightbane ability, Franklin should indeed be able to sense that a person is a Nightbane or not on sight. Of course, he might be more interested in the fact that the Snake Bird has admitted to using spells.
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:21 am

ROLLS HELD

Note to self: Zilant's weakness is lack of pockets.

"So she's a psychomorph, got it. And she works for vampires. Which are real. I need to go do some research. Thanks, I think. Next time, you can just call me instead of stalking me. If you need help setting up a rotary phone or something, I can find some undergrads who'll do it cheap. Also, if you want to do a spell swap or something, I'd be up for that. No kinky stuff, though."

After Zilant leaves, Franklin turns back to human and tries to figure out how to kill vampires if bad stuff goes down.
Lore: Demons & Monsters 1d100 = 90 / 48%

Not having a great amount of luck, he decides that the Lost Boys is a good guideline and goes to steal a bunch of holy water from the closest Catholic church. He accomplishes this by turning invisible, walking up to the holy water font, filling a canteen, and leaving.

Then he goes to the strip club to see what needs to be seen.

-6 PPE

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:02 pm

OOC: Check out the other threads for information on the club.
The Snake-bird hisses a laugh, "My species are always Mystics, we can not teach spells...but some of the others in my Faction can. Perhaps I will introduce you." The creature leaves the room and (presumably) flies off...it did remarkably well opening the door with it's tail.

As Franklin reaches the club, he sees a group of cars with multiple people in them arrive. As they exit their cars, he sees one of them being pulled along with apparent reluctance (though possibly that is faked). Possibly a party of some kind, such places often do something special for Birthdays and Bachelor Parties.

Given the number of cars already in the lot, it will probably be pretty packed, though likely many of the other cars had only one person in them. At least he probably will not stand out too much.
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Zilant » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Franklin enters the Astral Plane, he heads out of the building and prepares to break a trail so that any Hounds will not be able to easily follow him. However, he notices something odd about the astral space, something that seems much like a strangely colored glow or a bad smell (it is a bit hard to tell on the Astral) coming from the North he can not recall sensing before. Possibly it has something to do with what kept him from changing?
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 17
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 90

Franklin looks NORTH at whatever grossness is going on up there.

Well, I'm invisible and intangible and unless whatever it is, is here on the astral, it shouldn't be able to do anything to me, right? So... let's see what this is. And if it IS on the astral, it's going to get a face full of poison butterfly pins!

And with that, Franklin goes to check out the light, which is definitely a good idea.

Note to self: write a dream journal and figure out why your butterfly pins are poisonous. Am I a magnificent Monarch?

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Distance can be hard to judge in astral space, so Franklin does not know how far he has gone.

What he sees when he gets there is some sort of cage...seemingly floating in mid air (whatever it is on must not have an astral presence). Inside the cage, two magically active beings, apparently human. One held in chains, the other apparently torturing him with strange devices that seem to melt living creatures into the metal, making them alive enough to see on the astral.

Outside the cage, a hound, apparently recently killed by violence. A Human, unconscious on the ground, two other humans, one a psychic, near the gate of the cage. Another human walking around the cage from the other side. A bit away, a group of seven hounds, one hurt, heading away from the cage.

The cage is glowing with energies that appear both living and not living.

(The astral has many levels, the level closest to the normal world is nearly indistinguishable except that things are not solid but only a bit the astral, things like magic and psychic activity are obvious, and violence has a visible presence. In order to follow the magic, Franklin had to go a bit deeper than usual, but is still pretty shallow. The advantage of being deeper is that he is harder to sense from the normal world.)
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:22 pm

Oh shit! They've got some guy locked up and are doing horror-movie stuff to him! thinks Franklin. I've gotta tell Jack about this, he seems like he really likes to run in and save people! Also, this is not an okay situation, but I can't handle 7 dudes by myself. Hopefully he won't die in LookingGlassLand.

Franklin then moves outside the building and tries to get a better idea of where he is, without being visible to inside people (dropping down to 'nearest astral'), if there are cars, he tries to memorize license plates. He has no intention of fighting all these monsters on his lonesome.

He considers making a fly-by through the middle of the scene after his perimeter check, but decides against it as it would tip off the bad guys on their having been discovered.

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:56 am

Franklin moves into the Near Astral, where the Hounds will be able to see if if they return, but also where he can see more clearly. Before he moves, however, he notes that the human on the ground and the human walking around the cage have knives that seems to draw in magic in an ankle sheath (if he looked at darkmetal weapons from astral before, he will recognize the effect), while the psychic has an actually enchanted knife.

When he moves to the near astral, he sees a man attacking a police officer dressed in SWAT riot armor who is fighting back with a knife like those the officers he fought in HUSH had. He also sees a woman checking a knife sheathed at the small of her back. If he can see them with the three vehicles in the way, the hounds are still headed away.
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:04 am

Surprise Porcupine
Perception: 1d100 = 34
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 59

Franklin appears out of the astral plane behind the cop, ducking in a sad effort to hide his glow. Hope this is a brightly-lit spooky parking-lot... -8 PPE

"Surprise, mother-fucker!" he says, as he pokes the cop with his poison quills. Jack's gonna be so proud of me. He HATES cops.

Poke 1: 1d20+11 = 25; Poison 1d4 = 3; Damage 6d6+19 = 40
Poke 2: 1d20+11 = 27; Poison 1d4 = 2; Damage 6d6+19 = 37
Poke 3: 1d20+11 = 30; Poison 1d4 = 4; Damage 6d6+19 = 41
Poke 4: 1d20+11 = 19; Poison 1d4 = 2; Damage 6d6+19 = 44
Poke 5: 1d20+11 = 15; Poison 1d4 = 4; Damage 6d6+19 = 41

Franklin thinks this guy is another one of the evil melting robots dressed up as police, so he starts off unrestrained. As soon as he realizes it's a human being in there, he stops, holds back (losing an action).

This is a dude?!? I don't want to kill a guy!

He then moves to the defensive, whispering, "Nightstick, if I hold this guy, can you cuff him and duct-tape his mouth or something?"

Parries: 1d20+11 = 21, 1d20+11 = 23, 1d20+11 = 23, 1d20+11 = 23, 1d20+11 = 26, 1d20+11 = 20, 1d20+11 = 23

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Eyes and the girl with the laptop explain, *Darkweb sites do not use normal web addresses someone can just call up on a browser, instead they give you IP addresses, you have to jump directly to the site by knowing the current internet location. If you do not know the location already, obviously you do not belong there. I can give you one or two locations, but any I give you will generally only be valid for a few days. Except a few sites that are protected by major power blocs they get take down as soon as governments find them. Many Darkweb sites are already setting up a new location the moment they get online. If you do business with them and they are satisfied, they will let you know what their next site will be...if not finding them again can be tedious.*

After Franklin has the information, he heads home towards campus. He is getting close when the sense there is another Nightbane close by impinges on his awareness. It is not right in sight though, he would have to cast around a bit to find the person.
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 49 / 10%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 84

Tonight's just full of new friends, I guess.

Franklin then goes searching after the source of the psychomorph sensation.

Since it's the middle of the night I hope whoever it is isn't making jerk chicken in their dorm bed. Ugh.

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Franklin looks around him and realizes he is a bit off campus, in a local sub-division. The houses here are pretty good, whoever he is sensing must be inside one of them. It should not be too hard to check them out...unless they happen to have magical protections.

Liam has gotten back to his home, well his home in Ohio, he has not been back to his real home since Dark Day. He has two reasons for that, first he has no idea how to tell them he has become a monster. Second, A lot of people have changed since Dark Day...whether they are like him, or whether they might be something else. He has heard of people being replaced by physical doubles with different minds, people being mind controlled by monsters and even people becoming monsters. He has to admit to himself he is afraid of going home, because he might find out his family is not who they used to be any longer. People in positions of power, like noble families in the house of Lords, seem to be prime targets of replacement.

Liam ate a meal out before coming home and has been doing a bit of thinking when he feels a strange impression like there is someone nearby that he knows. (OOC: if Liam has met other Nightbane he knows it is a feeling one gets when another Nightbane is nearby.)
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Liam Mercer » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 20/46%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 18; 1d100 = 23
Conditions: None active?

Liam sits in his study, a room converted out one of the extra bedrooms. He stairs at the old text in front of him with tired eyes, the Latin words becoming a bit of a jumble in his mind. "Maybe this spell is more complicated than I thought... I suppose I could try and summon something to explain it to me." Liam says aloud to himself before shaking his head and closing the book. "That's how you got into trouble the last time." Liam again says to himself before getting up from his leather covered reading chair and padding over to one of the bookshelves to return the book to it's proper place.

Liam's ears twitch a little when he senses the nearby Nightbane. Hmmmm... One is very nearby. Liam thinks as he approaches the window and peers out.
Liam Mercer

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 74 / 10%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 2

Franklin pops out of astral across the room and behind Liam.

"What's up, Fish?" he says. "Everyone's on spell-talking today. What creepy lingua are you using? I'm mostly Arabic. You know other monsters like us exist, right? You like mozzarella sticks?"

I sincerely hope I am not introducing any of these concepts to anyone. That's some dark shit.

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:01 am

Franklin catches a glimpse through a window and knows that is the Nightbane he is sensing.

(OOGM: you need to see him otherwise you only know near or not near, but since Liam looked outside I gave you that you saw him.)

After that it only takes a moment to enter the building and look around astrally, (As Liam did not say anything about protective magic, I am assuming he has none in place), he recognizes that the older gentleman (looks positively ancient for a Nightbane) is working on translating a text which has many of the hallmarks of a magical tome.

Franklin decides to return from astral and speak to the other Nightbane.

Liam feels the other Nightbane draw nearer and then hears a voice behind him speaking.

(OOGM: you might want to describe yourselves in your current forms)
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Liam Mercer » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 98/46%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 10/1d100 = 29
Conditions: None.

Before Franklin stands what most people would call an ugly man, slightly shorter than average and of a moderate weight that leads to a slightly pudgy appearance. As a middle aged male with greying black hair and blue/grey eyes. Liam face is covered with a scraggly beard, that sort of accomplishes the task, but his appearance is still off putting. Liam is wearing what could be considered business clothes, a dark colored suit with a white collared shirt and a dark colored tie. Though he has the coat off and the tie loosened, this is coupled with a sturdy military issue boots.

Liam looks a bit shocked at the appearance of a random being in his home. The hell?

Franklin Jefferson wrote:"What's up, Fish?" he says. "Everyone's on spell-talking today. What creepy lingua are you using? I'm mostly Arabic. You know other monsters like us exist, right? You like mozzarella sticks?"

"Who the hell are you?!" Liam shouts as he begins to weave his hands in a series of motions while before stopping, the spell not cast. "Are you on drugs?" Liam asks his voice slightly tinted with a English accent.
Liam Mercer

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 13 / 10%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 53

Franklin raises his hands, palms out, while pressing himself against Liam's wall (casually ripping up the plaster with his pins). He is a giant, glowing, armored robot man-butterfly pierced with mutliple-sized entomological pins.

"Whoa! I come in peace, bro. Sorry, it's been a weird night. I just sensed you while I was coming past and dropped in to say 'Hi.' So, Hi! I had to help out a fellow psychomorph semi-brain-washed by vampires earlier, so I figured I'd pop in to check on you. My name's Harvey. What's yours?"

Liam asks if he's on drugs; "I don't think I need to smoke, but if you want to blaze up, I won't say no."

Franklin looks around at the bookshelves and rigamarole that fill Liam's house. "You can... sense other psychomorphs, too, right? And fly faster than a speeding bullet and walk through walls? I'm learning tonight that not everyone can do that."

"Thank God you're not a student. I was pretty sure you were naked with a gym sock in here, or whatever the lady version is. Vegetables?"

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Zilant » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:17 am

Feel free to continue you discussion IC here. I will check to see if any input is needed, but as long as you are just talking it should not take much.

OOC Comments
We will be moving to downtime. Feel free to post your on IC activities in the downtime thread I will be setting up shortly.
Zilant
Dimension Master

Postby Liam Mercer » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:22 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

Franklin Jefferson wrote:"Whoa! I come in peace, bro. Sorry, it's been a weird night. I just sensed you while I was coming past and dropped in to say 'Hi.' So, Hi! I had to help out a fellow psychomorph semi-brain-washed by vampires earlier, so I figured I'd pop in to check on you. My name's Harvey. What's yours?"

Liam looks at the Niightbane known as Harvey strangely. "You are a strange one, even for a Nightbane. I'm Professor Mercer."

Franklin Jefferson wrote:Liam asks if he's on drugs; "I don't think I need to smoke, but if you want to blaze up, I won't say no."

Liam just shakes his head at what he can only guess is someone with massive brain damage.

Franklin Jefferson wrote:Franklin looks around at the bookshelves and rigamarole that fill Liam's house. "You can... sense other psychomorphs, too, right? And fly faster than a speeding bullet and walk through walls? I'm learning tonight that not everyone can do that."

"I'm not sure what you mean by Psychomorph. Fly and walk through walls, I suppose with spells I can do those things." Liam says, a hint of confusion in his voice still.

Franklin Jefferson wrote:"Thank God you're not a student. I was pretty sure you were naked with a gym sock in here, or whatever the lady version is. Vegetables?"

Liam scowls. Why would I be a student. I am in private housing, not particularly near the University. You really need to think before you speak I think." Liam says irritably. "Would you switch to your Morphus and stop scratching up my walls and knocking things off the shelves. I have to pay to get that stuff repaired you know." Liam says continuing to be annoyed in general.

He is by far the weirdest Nightbane I have ever met.
Liam Mercer

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:57 pm

ROLLS HELD

"Nice to meet you, Professor. You know, a psycho-morph. Someone who changes into an element of their psyche. It's right there in the word. No Latin in your background, huh? Seems like a lot of us can do magic too. That's useful."

He looks around, "You've got a nice place. And... students also live in private housing. Are we not close to campus? Sometimes it's hard to see exactly when you're going through buildings as fast as you can."

"If you're asking me to change back to human, that's a big no. I don't know you from a hole in the ground and I got caught out that way once tonight already. I'm comfortable as is, I'll try to be more careful though. Haven't done this a lot in such a small space."

Franklin cranes his neck at the shelves of books. "Studying up on the lore, huh? I've got some of these. You ever read 'The Rainbow Serpent's Kiss?'"

Franklin Jefferson

Postby Liam Mercer » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:24 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

Franklin Jefferson wrote:"Nice to meet you, Professor. You know, a psycho-morph. Someone who changes into an element of their psyche. It's right there in the word. No Latin in your background, huh? Seems like a lot of us can do magic too. That's useful."

Liam shakes his head. "I'm fluent in Latin, Egyptian Hieroglyphics as well. I understand the word, I'm not understanding your use of it though. Magic is not too uncommon for Nightbane, and the Dark Day seems to have opened some veil that makes spell casting much easier." Liam says, trying to get a feel for this new Nightbane.

Franklin Jefferson wrote:He looks around, "You've got a nice place. And... students also live in private housing. Are we not close to campus? Sometimes it's hard to see exactly when you're going through buildings as fast as you can."

"Not particularly close to campus no, it's like a fifteen minute drive from here. You should be careful about flying through houses like that. Some nastiness exists in between the realms." Liam says, not unfamiliar with astral travel.

Franklin Jefferson wrote:"If you're asking me to change back to human, that's a big no. I don't know you from a hole in the ground and I got caught out that way once tonight already. I'm comfortable as is, I'll try to be more careful though. Haven't done this a lot in such a small space."

Liam sighs once more. "If you'll be careful, that's good enough. So what are you looking to find out, because random visits aren't exactly a good idea for keeping oneself hidden from the Nightlords." Liam says bluntly.

Franklin Jefferson wrote:Franklin cranes his neck at the shelves of books. "Studying up on the lore, huh? I've got some of these. You ever read 'The Rainbow Serpent's Kiss?'"

It fits my chosen occupation, and I've become a bit of an expert on the subjects. I've read it, though it isn't a book I look into very much for my research. I've recently begun reading 'Monstra in nobis:' by Gallio Vesnius Tranio. It seems to be a series of accounts by an ancient, disguised as a bestiary." Liam says.

"So what camp do you follow?" Liam asks.
Liam Mercer

Return to Adventures