Election Mayhem

The world is threatened by darkness, monsters hide behind human faces and not everything is what it seems.

Moderators: Zilant, Game Masters, AGMs

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Zilant » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:13 pm

User avatar
Zilant
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Alex Kowalski » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 48/28%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 98

Seeing the wall in front of him, Alex turns up N Ravine and heads to N Broadway as fast as he can. (OOC: Dead sprint) Damn I'm glad I've kept up with my running, this is going to push some limits. Hopefully he heads for the streets and not into those woods. Alex waves at Jack to follow him, hoping he isn't to far behind.

Contingency Plans
If the shooter suddenly appears and take pot shots at Alex, he will attempt to dodge.
Initiative: 1d20 = 1
Dodges: Dodge 1 1d20+3 = 21 Dodge 2 1d20+3 = 4 (Crit Fail) Dodge 3 1d20+3 = 16 Dodge 4 1d20+3 = 4 (Crit Fail)
Do not PM this account. PM Dodsrike instead.

Alex

PPE: 139/169
HP: 27/27 79/79
S.D.C.: 51/51 411/411
Nightvision 200' 1000'

Spells
User avatar
Alex Kowalski
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Satya Patel » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:42 am

Perception: 1d100 = 55
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 65

Satya heads for the school security if she can hack into their system she can input fake information that she and the others are security specialists, and perhaps find out more about the shootings as well.


She had a plan and was ready. A laptop that was hacking and security at the ready and a bit of psychic help should get her credentials. What to call it..She could not rewrite her whole past so no change of name. Her previous work history would be enough to cement her role as 'Security and Electronics support Consultant.' Looking for a spot to sit she picks one that is relatively safe and has few people at it.

"now Satya, do not overstate anything and don't be too mysterious. there are no real superheroes in the world.." she thought, once focused she links with her laptop telemachanicly. Setting up an email to contact through, credentials and licenses to be operating 'Patel Security consulting' and adding John and the rest (except for Liam) she knew as being 'hired by the company. She even used her a PayPal account and linked it to one of her old bank accounts to it. Presumingly a bank account that was low risk or one that was unneeded in case she had to ditch it.

The next was to list herself in the school's emergency contacts and on-call staff as a recent hire due to the recent rise in school crimes and shooting incidents. Who hired her was an issue but easy. She was unaware who cleared it and only had an email sent asking her in. Let them fight over who gets credit once they save the day.


Once this was done she returned and made her approach. She preferred not to use psychics in place of real skill but in this case better safe than sorry. Knocking on the door or buzzing to get in and waits for an answer.

OOC Comments
Telemechanics 1d100 = 49/80%
Computer Hacking 1d100 = 23/63%
Cryptography 1d100 = 34/53%



"Hi, I'm new and I need to get my ID..Satya Patel. nice to meet you." she said with a professional smile, "Seems I arrived just in time.."
Satya Patel - Nightbane Tech support
I.S.P.: 79
H.P.: 23
S.D.C.: 50
Equipment of note:
9 mm pistol x 2 (4 spare clips)
Combat earplugs
Combat shooting gloves
Dragonbane Blade
User avatar
Satya Patel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:19 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 9 / 13%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 16

Franklin trusts Jack and Liam, so he chases "Red." If Red gets into the woods and out of sight from the road, Franklin will pop out of astral in front of him, otherwise this is an ongoing stealth trail.

If any of the other catch up to Red, Franklin will also jump out of astral.

OOC: If this is Ivan Drago, please state that, as Franklin would recognize him.
We're surrounded by monsters. Especially on the inside.

P.P.E.: 66/106
H.P.: 19/19[color=#FF0000]59/59[/color]
S.D.C.: 46/46 331/331
Horror Factor: 0/13

Number of Attacks: 2/5
Initiative Bonus: 0/+3
Strike Bonus: +2/+11 (+13 with Giant Pins)
Parry Bonus: +3/+14
Dodge Bonus: +3/+13(+15 in Flight)
HTH Damage Bonus: 0/+19
User avatar
Franklin Jefferson
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Jack Greenfield » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:25 am

Perception: 30% 1d100 = 99 (FAIL)

JIC: 1d20 = 14
1d100 = 8

Jack sees Alex's sign to him, and follows, running full-bore toward the stadium entrance. He stops juking, and just runs straight, trying to keep up with Alex, but if he sees a shooter taking aim at him, he will dodge.

Initiative: 1d20 = 14
APM: 5

Dodges: 1) 1d20+4 = 24; 2) 1d20+4 = 7; 3) 1d20+4 = 15; 4) 1d20+4 = 21; 5) 1d20+4 = 22


Jack also keeps his eye out for a secluded spot to change to his Morphus if any is available.

If he finds one (based on my perception, this all seems unlikely):

He switches to his Morphus...
The Becoming: 1d20+2 = 4

Activates The Shroud (-10 PPE, can only be seen by Alex, Franklin, and Satya)...

And activates Animate Shadow (-12 PPE) to create a duplicate shadow-image of himself before resuming "the hunt" (at speed of 32).
Jack Greenfield; AKA 'Arkham'
Human form
H.P.: 35/ 35
S.D.C.: 49 / 49
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 200'
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects

Morphus Form
H.P.: 70/ 70
S.D.C.: 107 / 107
P.P.E. 74/175
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 500'
    Regenerate 10 SDC/HP per round
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects
User avatar
Jack Greenfield
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:26 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Zilant » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:50 am

Red walks quickly towards the west side of the stadium, where there are four exits. He intends to go out the north exit, nearest North Ravine Parkway, onto East Broadway.

Franklin quickly flits up to the booth, finding no one there he returns down to face the man with the briefcase. He looks familiar, but it takes a moment to place him. The guy with the Axe called him Steve Rogers, the last time Franklin saw him he was on his way to the hospital after having fought the hounds using a knife and driven the van to Warlord territory.

Alex rounds the corner from North Ravine onto East Broadway, there is an entrance right there he can go through and three more along this wall.

Jack is not far behind him, and sees what he has been looking for, there is a passage under the bleachers, he can go inside there to transform. He entirely overlooks the guy with the briefcase...

Satya sets out to hack the system to input herself and the others as security consultants. She quickly hooks into the system and starts inputting the data.

OOC Comments
Oddly nobody but Franklin actually made their Perception roll successfully, however I will assume Alex sees Simon and Simon sees Alex then Jack...Jack failed too badly.
User avatar
Zilant
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Alex Kowalski » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:40 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 57/28%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 72

Alex looks at the man with the briefcase, looks around and not really seeing anyone else, jumps to obvious conclusion. HAH, got you know buddy. Time for some answers. Alex starts to move towards the man, keeping in mind that he may have a gun and shouts, "Don't move, we need to have a little chat mate." If the mans tries to run away, Alex will sprint after him as fast as he can, although he will remain alert to the fact that the man could have a gun.

Dice Rolls JIC
Initiative 1d20 = 10
4 APM
Strike 1d20 = 16 (if Alex can get close enough he will try to tackle the man to the ground)
Strike 1d20 = 5 (if Alex can get close enough he will try to tackle the man to the ground)
Strike 1d20 = 3 (if Alex can get close enough he will try to tackle the man to the ground)
Strike 1d20 = 9 (if Alex can get close enough he will try to tackle the man to the ground)
Parry 1d20+3 = 8 (auto)
Parry 1d20+3 = 22 (auto)
Parry 1d20+3 = 22 (auto)
Parry 1d20+3 = 12 (auto)
Dodge 1d20+3 = 16 (for gunfire)
Dodge 1d20+3 = 17 (for gunfire)
Dodge 1d20+3 = 15 (for gunfire)
Dodge 1d20+3 = 18 (for gunfire)
Do not PM this account. PM Dodsrike instead.

Alex

PPE: 139/169
HP: 27/27 79/79
S.D.C.: 51/51 411/411
Nightvision 200' 1000'

Spells
User avatar
Alex Kowalski
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Jack Greenfield » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:40 am

Perception: 30% 1d100 = 86 (FAIL)

JIC: 1d20 = 2
1d100 = 83

Once under the bleachers, Jack moves to a dark shadowy corner to transform and activate his relevant talents (as noted in my previous post).

If he hears Alex talking to the gunman, a surge of worry hits him. I have GOT to practice 'Becoming' This takes entirely too long - someone could get hurt!

He thinks over strategies in his head. If I can stay unseen, perhaps I can circle around behind the gunman... take him down before he kills an actual 'bane. Er, Psychomorph.

Once his transformation is complete and his talents activated, Jack to a point under the bleachers ideally behind the shooter, animating his shadow to follow, so that he can act through one of the open windows on the north wall without exposing himself to scrutiny.

Prowl 45% 1d100 = 88 (FAIL)

If a fight breaks out, Jack air grabs the shooter (-8 PPE).

Initiative: 1d20+2 = 5

APM: 6 + 2

Action 1-? Complete transformation to Morphus (depending on what point during last round transformation began)
Action 6: (if available) Air Grab; Strike 1d20+7 = 8 (Nat. 1!)

He will use his trunk and tentacles to parry if necessary

Parries: 1) 1d20+9 = 28; 2) 1d20+9 = 14; 3) 1d20+6 = 10 (trunk)

Dodges (if needed, pretransformation bonus is +4, post transformation bonus is +9): 1) 1d20 = 15; 2) 1d20 = 12; 3) 1d20 = 10; 4) 1d20 = 1; 5) 1d20 = 12; 6) 1d20 = 14

Animated Shadow actions
Jack's shadow, once active, will move to disarm the gunman if the opportunity presents itself.

Action ??: Disarm 1d20 = 17

Parries: 1) 1d20+9 = 14; 2) 1d20+9 = 28; 3) 1d20+6 = 10 (trunk)

Dodges (post transformation only): 4) 1d20+9 = 21; 5) 1d20+9 = 14; 6) 1d20+9 = 11
Jack Greenfield; AKA 'Arkham'
Human form
H.P.: 35/ 35
S.D.C.: 49 / 49
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 200'
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects

Morphus Form
H.P.: 70/ 70
S.D.C.: 107 / 107
P.P.E. 74/175
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 500'
    Regenerate 10 SDC/HP per round
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects
User avatar
Jack Greenfield
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:26 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Liam Mercer » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:53 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 96/46%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 7; 1d100 = 7
Conditions: Night Vision 200'

Break in Case of Combat
Initiative: 1d20 = 5
Number of Attacks: 4

Action One: Run to cover.
Action Two: Run to Cover or Draw Gun.
Action Three: Run to Cover or Draw Gun.
Action Four: Run to Cover or Draw Gun.

Parries as needed: 1d20+2 = 11, 1d20+2 = 19, 1d20+2 = 13, 1d20+2 = 14.
Dodges if needed: 1d20+2 = 22, 1d20+2 = 18, 1d20+2 = 17, 1d20+2 = 8.

Contingencies:
If Liam has a target and his gun is out he'll fire.
Action Three: Fire pistol at target. (Strike: 1d20+1 = 15; Damage: 2d6 = 7)
Action Four: Fire pistol at target. (Strike: 1d20+1 = 2; Damage: 2d6 = 9)


Liam is concerned about the situation and decides to make his way towards sounds of the commotion. Going down the western side of the building towards the problem. All I wanted to do was vote... Savages.
User avatar
Liam Mercer
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:32 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Hexxus » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:47 am

Perception: 37% / 1d100 = 85
JIC: 1d20 = 17
JIC: 1d100 = 35

Alex wrote:"Don't move, we need to have a little chat mate."


Red pretends to skips a step as Alex shouts to get his attention. Glancing around quick, as to make it look like he doesn't know where the shouting is coming from. He first sees Alex and then Jack shortly after as he starts to engage Alex. “Huh? Do you mean me? Don't move?! People get shot over actions like that. Besides, what are you the police?” Red raised his hand and points to himself. He then opens his hand and turns his plans to Alex, gesturing in a “no” manner. Shaking his head at the same time. Then he checks his flanks to make sure his escape route is clear and no one is sneaking up on him. ”What in the world could you possibly want to chat with me about? I'm just a sales rep out in the field.” Rad glances down at his watch and then back up. ” The schools district wanted an estimate on an overhaul of their PA and reader board systems. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm running late for my next meeting.“

Red takes this moment to look back at Alex and gauge his intentions. He resumes his walk on a northerly direction. If any one decides to make any aggressive motions, he will evade any attack or start to run north along E Broadway.

Combat Actions
APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 3
Action 1-6: If Jack or Alex run at Red, than he will start to run or dodge any attack towards him.

Rolls for Dodge: 6d20:
19, 18, 6, 8, 20, 3
+6
Rolls for Parry: 6d20:
19, 14, 3, 15, 9, 4
+6
User avatar
Hexxus
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:19 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Satya Patel » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:01 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 44/31%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 15 / 1d100 = 52

This would need her work and checking that facts to be good. Including all the background and other minutia was key. It looked alright and she was as ready as she was going to be. In the old days of the Overmind, there was a team to do this work and Satya was missing that.

"I can't believe I am thinking this..but I miss the ADA and Quints teams..." she thought as the last of the major and minor details were verified.
Satya Patel - Nightbane Tech support
I.S.P.: 79
H.P.: 23
S.D.C.: 50
Equipment of note:
9 mm pistol x 2 (4 spare clips)
Combat earplugs
Combat shooting gloves
Dragonbane Blade
User avatar
Satya Patel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Zilant » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:51 am

Simon glances around, he sees Alex, there between him and the north exit. He sees someone at the other end of the field. He saw someone else duck under the bleachers earlier, though he can not see him now. He tries to bluff his way past.

Jack finishes his transformation and utilizes his Animate Shadow power. There are no "windows" in the bleachers, but there are exits from the walkway onto the bleachers and the exit he just came from, the one he just came from can be seen from the road so he goes to the first one that exits out from the bleachers. He sends his shadow to be ready in case the gunman pulls a weapon.

Franklin waits, ready to follow or attack as needed.

Alex is pretty sure that Simon is bluffing, and has to decide what to do about it. Neither Simon nor Alex has yet noticed the moving shadow.

Satya finishes her computer work...it goes much faster using psychic means than normal hacking, the identification should fool most scrutiny.
User avatar
Zilant
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Jack Greenfield » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:55 am

WIP

Zilant wrote:Jack finishes his transformation and utilizes his Animate Shadow power. There are no "windows" in the bleachers, but there are exits from the walkway onto the bleachers and the exit he just came from, the one he just came from can be seen from the road so he goes to the first one that exits out from the bleachers. He sends his shadow to be ready in case the gunman pulls a weapon.


I need clarification on this.

Untitled.png
Street view


This is the street view, and Jack's meant to be looking through the chain-link windows. My assumption is that the action is taking place right at that paved section in the right foreground.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Once I have clarification I'll post.

Thanks.
Jack Greenfield; AKA 'Arkham'
Human form
H.P.: 35/ 35
S.D.C.: 49 / 49
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 200'
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects

Morphus Form
H.P.: 70/ 70
S.D.C.: 107 / 107
P.P.E. 74/175
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 500'
    Regenerate 10 SDC/HP per round
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects
User avatar
Jack Greenfield
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:26 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Zilant » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:06 pm

Looking as closely as possible from streetside, these appear to be glass bricks, not chain links. If so, they are likely not fully transparent. Not sure if your shadow can pass through or not.
User avatar
Zilant
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Jack Greenfield » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:22 am

Zilant wrote:Looking as closely as possible from streetside, these appear to be glass bricks, not chain links. If so, they are likely not fully transparent. Not sure if your shadow can pass through or not.



Taking this to OOC
Last edited by Jack Greenfield on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Greenfield; AKA 'Arkham'
Human form
H.P.: 35/ 35
S.D.C.: 49 / 49
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 200'
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects

Morphus Form
H.P.: 70/ 70
S.D.C.: 107 / 107
P.P.E. 74/175
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 500'
    Regenerate 10 SDC/HP per round
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects
User avatar
Jack Greenfield
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:26 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Alex Kowalski » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:07 am

Hexxus wrote:Red pretends to skips a step as Alex shouts to get his attention. Glancing around quick, as to make it look like he doesn't know where the shouting is coming from. He first sees Alex and then Jack shortly after as he starts to engage Alex. “Huh? Do you mean me? Don't move?! People get shot over actions like that. Besides, what are you the police?” Red raised his hand and points to himself. He then opens his hand and turns his plans to Alex, gesturing in a “no” manner. Shaking his head at the same time. Then he checks his flanks to make sure his escape route is clear and no one is sneaking up on him. ”What in the world could you possibly want to chat with me about? I'm just a sales rep out in the field.” Rad glances down at his watch and then back up. ” The schools district wanted an estimate on an overhaul of their PA and reader board systems. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm running late for my next meeting.“


Alex looks at Red with a look of distrust on his face, "So, you happened to be right where someone shot an old man from. Did you see anything, notice anyone, maybe hear the shot? Unless, of course, you took the shot and are running. I wonder, which would it be?"

Contingencies
If Red makes a run for it, Alex will shift to Morphus and chase him down.

Initiative 1d20 = 9

Action 1: Becoming 1d20+8 = 23
Action 2: Attempt to Body Block/Tackle Red 1d20+9 = 24
Action 3: Attempt to Body Block/Tackle Red 1d20+9 = 10
Action 4: Attempt to Body Block/Tackle Red 1d20+9 = 19

Parries (if needed) 1d20+11 = 31 1d20+11 = 17 1d20+11 = 27 1d20+11 = 26
Do not PM this account. PM Dodsrike instead.

Alex

PPE: 139/169
HP: 27/27 79/79
S.D.C.: 51/51 411/411
Nightvision 200' 1000'

Spells
User avatar
Alex Kowalski
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Zilant » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:46 am

Ruling specific to Jack's situation: Animate Shadow animates the character's own shadow as a solid 3-dimensional being. Jack is in a corridor where the light is coming in through the windows, the shadow is on the wall away from said windows when animated and can not pass through the windows because it is solid. It does not matter if the windows are chain link or glass block for this purpose. In order for Jack to animate a shadow outside the windows, the shadow would need to be outside, meaning the light behind Jack would need to be brighter than the light outside. The shadow may move normally out through the door Jack entered through and go around the wall, it is not considered attached to Jack for the duration of the animation.
User avatar
Zilant
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Zilant » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Jack looks through the glass blocks and sees a slightly distorted image of Alex talking to a man with a briefcase. In a way the distortion of the glass is good, anyone looking in would blame any abnormalities on the glass. He considers trying to use his phone to throw a light from behind so as to create a shadow outside to animate, but realizes the light outside is much brighter than the phone's light and he probably would not get enough of a shadow. He could animate the shadow that the sunlight is casting easily, if he so decides, but he knows it will be solid and unable to pass through the glass.
OOC Comments
Decided to keep the glass block, it makes little difference for the story line.


Alex feels certain that this man must have had something to do with the shooting, or he would have commented upon hearing the shots. Alex acts threatening and primes himself to transform if the other man bolts.

Simon Is confronted by this belligerent person who does not appear to have any legal authority. So far, the stranger is not attacking.

Satya thinks her work will stand up to most scrutiny, though possibly an expert might spot flaws. The biggest problem is likely to be not having matching physical paperwork such as laminated ID cards.

Liam decides to go back into the school and sit tight.

Franklin is standing in astral space waiting for Simon to make a move. Ready to follow him or jump into normal reality and attack, as indicated.
User avatar
Zilant
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Jack Greenfield » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:15 am

Location: Under bleachers
Conditions: Morphus Form, Shroud active (can only be seen/heard by Satya, Franklin, & Alex; invisible to cameras, microphones, elec. sensors and onlookers)

Perception: 30% 1d100 = 90 (FAIL)

JIC: 1d20 = 8
1d100 = 20

Given his separation from the shooter, Jack elects not to animate his shadow just yet. He approaches the group but does not exit the shadow of the bleachers, and listens to the conversation unfold. To be clear, he is standing at the west end, at the doorway he entered to the area under the bleachers, and looking at the group standing just outside.

OOC Comments
I don't know how much of the conversation I have heard, given my last three perception rolls and my distance and separation from the action.


Jack stands in the shadow, ready to pounce if there's action, and attempts to detect if this shooter is a Nightbane (looking directly at him from under the bleachers).

Why... what's going on? Why not just take him down? Who is this guy and why is he getting the benefit of the doubt?"

Confident the shooter cannot hear him, he speaks out loudly and clearly from underneath the bleachers, intoning in his characteristic hollow voice, indicative that he is in his Morphus form. "Alex - he cannot hear me. Is he the shooter? We are wasting time - police will arrive shortly and then you will find yourself in the same situation I was recently in. It is time to act, or to leave."
Jack Greenfield; AKA 'Arkham'
Human form
H.P.: 35/ 35
S.D.C.: 49 / 49
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 200'
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects

Morphus Form
H.P.: 70/ 70
S.D.C.: 107 / 107
P.P.E. 74/175
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 500'
    Regenerate 10 SDC/HP per round
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects
User avatar
Jack Greenfield
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:26 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Hexxus » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Perception: 37% / 1d100 = 79
JIC: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d100 = 96


Alex wrote:Alex looks at Red with a look of distrust on his face, "So, you happened to be right where someone shot an old man from. Did you see anything, notice anyone, maybe hear the shot? Unless, of course, you took the shot and are running. I wonder, which would it be?"


Red's anger can be seen as well as felt. His eyes piercing, in an attempt to kill. A scowl perched on his lips, ready to strike. Red takes a step forward and puffs his chest to look more ominous. ”Of course I heard the shot. I ain't deaf, you know. You think I fired a gun? Then where is it? Clearly I'm not caring one right now, as you can see. Unless your blind, than, that makes sense. Besides, how do I know you're not the shooter. I mean, I hear a gunshot and then the next thing I know is I see you, running full bore. Looks to me like your the one running from something. Should I call the police down here and we can let them sort it out for us?” Red's voice is harsh and abrupt. His emotions apparent from his speech and body language. He suddenly shifts his stance and reaches for his inside jacket pocket. His eyes directed at Alex to gauge his reactions.
User avatar
Hexxus
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:19 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Satya Patel » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:40 am

Perception: 1d100 = 58
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 90

Satya thinks her work will stand up to most scrutiny, though possibly an expert might spot flaws. The biggest problem is likely to be not having matching physical paperwork such as laminated ID cards.


She could use her own ID to and set this up as being her time to pick up ID for the job here. It seemed the most direct way. It would likely get the notice of some parties. but new identity and back history were easily fixed. A quick and careful change to her work could make that work.

Skills:
OOC Comments
Computer Operation 1d100 = 16 / 78%
Computer Operation 1d100 = 18 / 78%
Satya Patel - Nightbane Tech support
I.S.P.: 79
H.P.: 23
S.D.C.: 50
Equipment of note:
9 mm pistol x 2 (4 spare clips)
Combat earplugs
Combat shooting gloves
Dragonbane Blade
User avatar
Satya Patel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:52 am

Perception: 1d100 = 57 / 13%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 51
Initiative: 1d20+3 = 15

Franklin pops back out from the Astral Plane, the sniper rifle held in front of him.

"Hey, Ivan," he says, "You dropped this back there. Give a hoot, don't pollute." He does NOT let Ivan take the gun. "And why are you being a dick after you almost bled out in the back of that van? I thought near death experiences were supposed to provide clarity."

He looks around. "If the cops are coming, let's head somewhere quiet and you can explain to us why me saving your ass the other night wasn't a mistake."
We're surrounded by monsters. Especially on the inside.

P.P.E.: 66/106
H.P.: 19/19[color=#FF0000]59/59[/color]
S.D.C.: 46/46 331/331
Horror Factor: 0/13

Number of Attacks: 2/5
Initiative Bonus: 0/+3
Strike Bonus: +2/+11 (+13 with Giant Pins)
Parry Bonus: +3/+14
Dodge Bonus: +3/+13(+15 in Flight)
HTH Damage Bonus: 0/+19
User avatar
Franklin Jefferson
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Alex Kowalski » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 62/28%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 85

Hexxus wrote:Red's anger can be seen as well as felt. His eyes piercing, in an attempt to kill. A scowl perched on his lips, ready to strike. Red takes a step forward and puffs his chest to look more ominous. ”Of course I heard the shot. I ain't deaf, you know. You think I fired a gun? Then where is it? Clearly I'm not caring one right now, as you can see. Unless your blind, than, that makes sense. Besides, how do I know you're not the shooter. I mean, I hear a gunshot and then the next thing I know is I see you, running full bore. Looks to me like your the one running from something. Should I call the police down here and we can let them sort it out for us?” Red's voice is harsh and abrupt. His emotions apparent from his speech and body language. He suddenly shifts his stance and reaches for his inside jacket pocket. His eyes directed at Alex to gauge his reactions.


Alex grins at the man, unconcerned about the anger in his voice. Yeah, I think this might be the guy. Either way, this could be fun. "Seriously, after the day I have had so far you don't scare me. I doubt either of us would find the cops to be a welcome addition to this party. I'm in a bad enough mood already, you want to press your luck, you are going to end up with some serious injuries to show why that was a bad idea." Alex's tone isn't threatening, it's just icy calm, as if he is stating facts from his point of view.

Franklin Jefferson wrote:Franklin pops back out from the Astral Plane, the sniper rifle held in front of him.

"Hey, Ivan," he says, "You dropped this back there. Give a hoot, don't pollute." He does NOT let Ivan take the gun. "And why are you being a dick after you almost bled out in the back of that van? I thought near death experiences were supposed to provide clarity."

He looks around. "If the cops are coming, let's head somewhere quiet and you can explain to us why me saving your ass the other night wasn't a mistake."


Alex looks at the Bane who just appeared. "You, really? This is a day for old reunions it seems. You know this guy? Any particular reason I shouldn't beat him senseless and drag him off with us for questioning?" I guess he must have been the other phone number. Starting to make a little more sense now. Not sure why he would know this guy though.

Contingency
If Red makes a threatening move or tries to pull a gun, Alex will shift to Morphus.
1d20+8 = 12
Do not PM this account. PM Dodsrike instead.

Alex

PPE: 139/169
HP: 27/27 79/79
S.D.C.: 51/51 411/411
Nightvision 200' 1000'

Spells
User avatar
Alex Kowalski
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Jack Greenfield » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:24 am

Location: Observing from the shadows
Conditions: Morphus Form, Shroud active (can only be seen/heard by Satya, Franklin, & Alex; invisible to cameras, microphones, elec. sensors and onlookers)

Perception: 30% 1d100 = 43

JIC: 1d20 = 15
1d100 = 5

Jack observes the exchange between this person and Alex, and Franklin. Morty seems like he knows him.

"If he's out here shooting people, he'd better have a good damn explanation, and fast. Otherwise I'll just air grab the idiot and frog-march him over to the cops. They can't see me anyway. If he has any value to us in the bigger scheme of things, let me know. Otherwise, since he killed a human I see this as a human problem."
Jack Greenfield; AKA 'Arkham'
Human form
H.P.: 35/ 35
S.D.C.: 49 / 49
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 200'
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects

Morphus Form
H.P.: 70/ 70
S.D.C.: 107 / 107
P.P.E. 74/175
Conditions:
    Nightvision: 500'
    Regenerate 10 SDC/HP per round
    Immune to Mindcontrol, Vampire Slow Kill, Transformation Effects
User avatar
Jack Greenfield
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:26 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Hexxus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:26 pm

Alex and Red are engaged in their conversation, as Jack is watching somewhere from the shadows. Both of them playing a type nbn of chicken with each other, seeing who's lies falls apart first. They banter back and forth for a few times before their game us quick cut short of the appearance of butterfly like humanoid. Appearing out of the astral plane causes Alex and Red to be startled. Red takes a step back with a slight bewildering look. "Hey, Ivan, You dropped this back there. Give a hoot, don't pollute." Franklin says, holding a sniper rifle but does NOT let Ivan take the gun. "And why are you being a dick after you almost bled out in the back of that van? I thought near death experiences were supposed to provide clarity." Franklin adds.

"You, really? This is a day for old reunions it seems. You know this guy? Any particular reason I shouldn't beat him senseless and drag him off with us for questioning?" Alex speaks up before Red can respond to any of the questions. Red looks at Franklin then at Alex and back to Franklin. Red glances down at the rifle before speaking. ”What?! That's not mine. Where did you get it from?” Red gesture with a head nod to Franklin, as he relaxes his stance a little.

"If the cops are coming, let's head somewhere quiet and you can explain to us why me saving your ass the other night wasn't a mistake." Franklin’s question sparks a bit of excitement from Red as he takes a glance or two around. ”Yes, quiet and a little more private. If the cops are coming, than I'd suggest bidding or get rid of the rifle. They might think that you're the shooter. We should get moving. If you have a place in kind I'll meet you there, if not than I have a place in mind that should do the job. The trio exchanged information about a rondevu spot, whether Alex or Franklin's provide a location or they take Red up on his offer.

Jack stands back in the shadows underneath the beaches. He attempts to get get Alex's attention. Jack's questions unfortunately fall on deaf ears, as Alex is engaged with Red. Suddenly Jack sees another night and emerge from out of nowhere. It takes Jack a second or two to realize the newcomer if Franklin.




Satya uses her skills to easily accomplish her goals.

OOC Comments for Satya
I was not sure I which direction you where exactly going for. In the previous posts it seems to me that the new IDs were created and from there it gets fuzzy to me. Are you creating ID cards? Are you making the IDs better or making another completely new one separate from the previous posts? Once I get a little more clarity I'll amend the post with some more details for you to work with.
User avatar
Hexxus
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:19 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Satya Patel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:45 am

Perception: 1d100 = 29
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 16 / 1d100 = 85

To get this done faster she used her own current name. It made sense. If she was here to get security ID and passes that were approved it would be far more acceptable. With any final checks and system inputs done it was show time. she closed the laptop and shut it down making sure her hacking was clear in case they checked it. Then knocks approaches the reception.

"Satya Patel, I'm here to pick up some ID and passes...I was just hired as a security consultant. I was told to find the security office..but things are pretty active." she said with a pleasant smile.
Satya Patel - Nightbane Tech support
I.S.P.: 79
H.P.: 23
S.D.C.: 50
Equipment of note:
9 mm pistol x 2 (4 spare clips)
Combat earplugs
Combat shooting gloves
Dragonbane Blade
User avatar
Satya Patel
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 am

Re: Election Mayhem

Postby Franklin Jefferson » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:05 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 28
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 20 / 1d100 = 73

Franklin says, "Okay, go wherever you're going and I'll follow. Then you can give me a reason not to drag your ass to the cops."
We're surrounded by monsters. Especially on the inside.

P.P.E.: 66/106
H.P.: 19/19[color=#FF0000]59/59[/color]
S.D.C.: 46/46 331/331
Horror Factor: 0/13

Number of Attacks: 2/5
Initiative Bonus: 0/+3
Strike Bonus: +2/+11 (+13 with Giant Pins)
Parry Bonus: +3/+14
Dodge Bonus: +3/+13(+15 in Flight)
HTH Damage Bonus: 0/+19
User avatar
Franklin Jefferson
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Previous

Return to Adventures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests