CRW Deck: Berthing (1st SOG)

CPT Ainsley Tanaka is the commanding officer of the A.D.F.S. Stiletto, one of the remaining Prowess Class Destroyers in the fleet.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

CRW Deck: Berthing (1st SOG)

Postby Augur » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:07 pm

This is where the 1st S.O.G. cools their heels, and gets some shuteye.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, go to PayPal then make your donation to: lloyd.ritchey@gmail.com
Augur
Admin

Re: CRW Deck: Berthing (1st SOG)

Postby Halko » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Percep 39%: 1d100:

JIC: 1d20:
1d100:

Halko chuckles as he steps into the berthing that the First SOG has aboard the Stiletto, "Good to see the designers went out of their way to break up the monotony." He walks over to what would have been his bulk if they were still aboard the Dauntless and sets his kit down on the duplicate bunk. "Well, at least its familiar."

After stowing what gear he has, which seems to be an ever growing supply of weapons, Halko says, "So, are we waiting on Nova and Brainiac or should we go exploring before they get back?" No message back from Faux and I'm not likely to run into her here. Well... I hope the elections put Cardea at the tip top. Unity makes the most sense. Phoenix isn't bad but it'll leave us to exposed. His thoughts explode from his mouth in a half realized statement, "The Shirke Party method is sure death. We have limited manpower and resources. I'm all for putting a check on the Atorian's expansion but that way seems more like 'to the last man' and we really need to work smarter than that now."
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol

Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cairo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Perception [59%]: 1d100:
[+15% in Space]
JiC D20: 1d20:

JiC D100: 1d100:

With his Force-Disc laden with whatever Halko felt like hauling along piled on top, Cairo (still absently carrying his own bags as though they were filled with feathers) arrives at the First SOG's new berthing assignment with Backlash he floats it up over the table and lets the disc evaporate into nothingess to load the table down pretty heavily.

Halko wrote:Halko chuckles as he steps into the berthing that the First SOG has aboard the Stiletto, "Good to see the designers went out of their way to break up the monotony." He walks over to what would have been his bulk if they were still aboard the Dauntless and sets his kit down on the duplicate bunk. "Well, at least its familiar."

After stowing what gear he has, which seems to be an ever growing supply of weapons, Halko says, "So, are we waiting on Nova and Brainiac or should we go exploring before they get back? ... The Shirke Party method is sure death. We have limited manpower and resources. I'm all for putting a check on the Atorian's expansion but that way seems more like 'to the last man' and we really need to work smarter than that now."

"I believe they tout that as a feature of advanced Arismal engineering, lots of interchangeable units ... unique in that they are just like ever other unit hehehe ... I like the fight the good-fight idea, the old choke them to death as they swallow you thing, but I agree I'd like to get our numbers up somewhere where we'll be more to chew on for the Empresses." CJ tosses one duffle onto the bed and opens its top with an unsurprised grin, "Well, I have like 20lbs of Caff in here, and 30lbs of sweet-stuff. Maybe we take 10lbs of each up to the Mess and make some friends. Have tea too, if that was your thing ... I served on the Assegai before joining the First, it has the same layout ... and the XO there didn't want to pull my teeth."

CJ fishes out his VidComm Watch Deluxe and straps it on, then 2 5-lb packages of 'sweetener', Tea (Mint Type) (5 lbs), and Tea (Citrus Type) (5 lbs) to hand over to Backlash, "There, you go Sarge hehehe ... I need to stop in at Sick Bay real quick though. You're welcome to join me." For himself, CJ pulls out 2 5-lb packages of Grymdin's "Coffee" Beans (Off-world import; similar), and 2 5-lb packages of 'sweetener' which he shoves into a backpack before closing up his bags and leaving them on a lower bunk.

With or without Halko in tow, CJ heads for [[ Sick Bay ]] offering a a friendly smile & nod or wave as appropriate to anyone they encounter along the way.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 247/247
S.D.C.: 1350/1350

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: Jeans, Longsleeve T-shirt, Boots.

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Halko » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:28 pm

[rolls held]

Halko chuckles, "I don't know about pulling teeth, but she seemed fine to me. Just protective of her Captain. I guess us Fleet Infantry are just built that way. Gotta watch out for our superiors. Protect them," his grin widens some, "even from themselves."

He goes about subtly shifting his things about, getting them back in place, just like they were on the Dauntless, "I'm not sure able joining FAR, but if we're going to keep harassing the Atorians having their support or protection or whatever you want to call it is going to be necessary. What I keep thinking about is even beyond that step though. Our society went from a free democracy to straight military in the blink of an eye and I wonder how long that's going to last even after we settle a planet." He sinks into some deep thoughts for a moment, I don't know why I keep envisioning ranks of artificially grown Arismal children being marched out of genetic combination centers and into basic training camps. We're going to need a civilian society. I don't know the science but just on a genetic level we're going to have to do some fancy footwork. Frak the next fifty years are going to be tricky. HA, make that five hundred years.

Halko smiles when CJ mentions going by the Mess and spreading some good will, "Sure, I'll come along." When CJ hands out the tea and sweetener, he says, "Making friends in the Mess is never a bad wait to start a rotation. It might be a good idea to swing by the Captain's office and drop a little off there too. Maybe we can find some small containers in the Mess."

Halko digs in his locker and shifts some things around. Coming out with an empty satchel, he puts the tea into the bag and nods to the hatch out. "After you." Then he follows Cairo to the Sick Bay.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol

Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Corrigon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:36 am

Perception Bonus 38% 1d100:

JIC 1d100:
1d20:

“Undertood,” Corrigon nods, as he goes and collects his small amount of gear and heads into the berthing. He's quiet as he stows his gear. He hadn't said anything but he'd felt eyes burring in the back of his head during the flight metaphorically speaking. Cairo hadn't exactly looked happy going into the gunnery station. He hoped it wasn't going to be a problem.

He arrives after Halko and Cairo have already left and stows his gear in his assigned locker.

Without any standing orders at the moment, he moves to join the others at the med bay http://explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?f=963&t=16744&p=1354667#p1354667.
Corrigon

Return to A.D.F.S. Stiletto