The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

The Spook Squad & the Roughnecks team up to tackle a dangerous, high stakes mission in the Federation of Magic.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Augur » Wed May 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Conditions:
Date: Summer, Friday, June 2, 111 P.A.
Time: 1431
Environmental Effects: None; 90°, dead calm
Location: Middle of the wilderness, along the Ohio River.

Order of Battle
John is blazing the trail afoot.
Minerva leading NE-ATRV on her MBT-300 Black Talon Motorcycle
NE-ATRV (2/18 tons so far)
  • Ray Robot is piloting the ATRV
  • Sil, Sshir, Slithn are in the cargo bay with Whisper's Mecha Knight PA
  • Bettie
  • Jack
  • William
  • Mercedes
  • Wakiza
  • Whisper
Vheld, Brokswa, & Bel'Dar are flying alongside the ATRV
Lahz is following ATRV in his Marauder PA
Tony the Tiger-Bot is shadowing Lahz


Shit Gets Real in the Magic Zone
Aboard the ATRV, Whisper says mostly to herself, "Hey, um, I'm still, uh, here."

Bel'Dar and Broskwa, flying beside the ATRV, perk up at the prospect of hostilities, but take no action aside from glowering down at Vheld with clear disapproval. Sil, in the cargo bay with Whisper, urges Slithn and Sshir out the rear of the ATRV, and shoots back a vague and general sense of disgust directed toward Vheld along his telepathic transmission. On the way out, Slithn shouts at Whisper, "You reek of cowardice and weakness--fitting for a pathetic mortal such as yourself!"

Mercedes taunts Minerva, "Ha! Way to go, killer!" She follows Jack out as she draws her sword and follows him to meet up with the others. They're stopped by the implicit threat of the dragon looming over their heads suddenly along with the appearance of two individuals who look pretty intense. One is a large, bald man wearing baggy trousers and with scars all across his broad, muscular chest whose demeanor suggests he needs no weapons to be a valid threat. The other is a humanoid of about four feet in height who is similarly shirtless, but has a full head of hair, a large beard, an axe that looks like extremely functional artwork it's so well crafted and jewel-encrusted, and a bow & quiver slung over his shoulder. Mercedes growls, "If you think you'd like to die today, I'm happy to oblige."

The short man grimaces and the grip on his axe visibly tightens, but the big, bald man chuckles with his hands on his hips. He replies, "I like your style. No intimidation, just an honest statement. That's rather odd for a mage."

John, Wakiza, Minerva, and Vheld are gathered around the dead woman's body. To the north (map relative) of their position is a bearded man with deep-set crow's feet wrapped in a handsome, if plain, red and gold trimmed cloak. The cloak conceals all but his stature and the way he carries himself. Of all those present, including the mercenaries, he seems the most calm and composed. The man to his left is a huge, round man of incredible girth, and entirely hairless who wears no shirt, but baggy purple pants and a large belt across his midsection on which are a score or more trinkets, stoppered vials, and other miscellany of an indeterminate nature. To his left is an attractive woman with curly golden hair wearing what's quite clearly magic armor of some sort, a wicked-looking blade hangs from her belt, and she has a magic staff in hand. To her left is a man who's on the shorter side with dark hair, a heavy glower to his visage, and who's wrapped in a charcoal colored cloak; he has a TW rifle of some sort in hand, pointed at the heavens, and leaning across his shoulder at ease. From John's vantage he sees there's another person to (John's) left who's wearing an ornate, horned, magical helmet which covers his entire face, strange-looking heavy armor, and who has some kind of similarly bizarre-looking large gun which he's carrying with both hands.

Wakiza activates his force field and says over the group comm channel, "Minerva just executed a villager, through a solid punch to the woman's face. Bone and blood showing. Minerva seems disturbed by it, but she threw an unprovoked punch to test a theory. Oh and now we have other operators in our midst. If anything happens, John, the dragon is yours!"

Wak says through his suit's loudspeaker, "Good morning. We are investigating the disappearance of other villagers, and the threat from some nasty major player who supposedly steal souls. As you aren't trying to stop the villagers from leaving, can I assume you really don't give a shit?" He looks them over, "What do you know about these disappearances?" The opposing group looks toward Wak as he speaks. When he mentions the villagers leaving they seem to look around and a brief look of understanding can be seen on their faces just before Lahz addresses the group.

From his relatively distant position, Lahz aggressively argues over his loudspeaker at an incredible volume, "What was her name? This Citizen you are concerned with. Where in your territory was she from? Quite frankly, I have doubts you know if she was one of yours. Further, your big friend might be able to kill us all, but then you better get the fuck out of here before the forty-five long range missiles on standby get here from Merctown for when my frakking heart stops beating."

Hearing Lahz the men all turn to look at each other as if to consider his threat. From the back a faint giggle can be heard from the sudden silence, then the giggle seems to transform to a laugh. Contagiously the laugh begins to erupt from the men one by one adding to the what must seem like a group at a comedy show. After a few moments the laughter slowly dies down and fat, bald man is able to choke down his chuckles enough to reply, "Forty-five? You sure it wasn't forty-six? Or maybe it's forty-seven and team of power armored mercenaries? With this final rhetorical question he falls back into laughter.

Vheld interjects, "Don't be stupid. We just got here, and these villagers have been enthralled for some time. Check where they're heading. Our scout saw a necromancer of some sort. We believe he intends to take their souls. If you waste time and effort fighting us, he will escape and your superiors will be displeased."

John points down at the poor woman's corpse. "If you've been watching for more than five seconds, you know that we just tried to save this woman. And do we look like the kind of people who can mind control an entire town? What would we even do with them? The person who's controlling them is a mile out in the woods, waiting for the craphole village traveling show to arrive. It's easy enough to prove, if you want to come with us. He looks like the human embodiment of the concept 'bad touch.' Or pop a Truth spell and ask again. Either way, if we go at it, he's probably going to hear the fighting and rabbit." The dragon overhead is big, really big, and wingless. It's also kind of purple and blue. Other than that, John knows bupkiss about it.

Jack seems to be the voice of reason...which oddly appears in the tone and cadence of his unusual accent. "Hold on, hold on, don’t shoot! We just got here thirty minutes or so ago. We saw an abandoned village and people on the opposite bank. Look at the boat. How long would it have taken someone to get a village across from over there to here--an entire village. Look at the villagers. They are under some sort of trance. Try to stop them. Talk to the leaders. We are here to investigate the mysterious disappearances, too. We have a contract. From Merctown. Now, if you are concerned, why don’t you send some of your people with us?" The bald, scarred man in baggy trousers looks to his short colleague who nods, and the two wordlessly let Jack and Mercedes pass to join the others in what passes for this hamlet's main thoroughfare. They pass under a few trees overhanging the edge of he road, and then by a huge, fat man before coming to stand near Minerva and Vheld.

Vheld, John and Jack try to reason with the strangers. They seem to calm a bit after hearing Jack out. The laughter has at least finally stopped and the group seems to be listening fully at this time. They still don't seem to fully trust the adventurers but a keen eye can tell they are coming around.

Minerva hardens her body and steps forward with her hands raised in peace. "You have heard from my compatriots about the villagers and their current state. I swear to all of the gods that will listen, that I simply meant to jostle her out of her stupor. I did not mean to kill her, I am truly saddened by this and I understand how this must look. We are not kidnappers and we have our assignment to stop the force that is doing so. Please help us stop this threat to your people before it is too late."

The man in the center steps toward Minerva pointing down at the woman, "This is your idea of a jostle? Are you people for real? Your friend threatens long range missiles." He pauses for a brief moment to choke back a laugh as he says missiles, regains his composure and finishes, "You speak of caring. You ask if we do. What should be said to this woman's family when they are found? Do you really care, or has the fear we instill inspired you all to terrible lies? Some more entertaining than others." he finishes.

Vheld and Mercedes both get a sudden flash feeling of an impending rift about to open somewhere along the ley line on which they're standing. A moment later, there's a sudden, intense, flash of blue-white light overhead of a structure on the north side of town (up on map), a compact but intensely bright rift opens along the barely visible, pale blue ley line, and some object emerges from the rift at breakneck speed and smashes through the roof of a small house...the house Will was investigating.

GM NOTE: Mercedes, include your base skill when posting your perception so GMs don't have to go digging for it.

MAP REVEAL (open in new tab)

Shit Gets Weird in the Magic Zone
Will says out loud to himself, "She did what? Who are these Spooks you got us involved with, Wak? What do you mean other operators? Dragon?! Crap, I'm inside a house in the village. I'll be at the ready if I hear a shot go off." Will draws his Thundergun intent to wait for a sign of combat, when the room he's in fluctuates in color within the blue range of the visible color spectrum before crackling to life with magic energy. Will is thrown on his ass as a kinetic shockwave hits him like an unstoppable wave of water. A moment later there's the muffled sound of a physical impact, and the room is filled with dust. A man in strange armor is picking himself up from the floor, a thin sheet of a metal-like material obscures the finer details of the armor he's wearing. It's tangled around him in a way reminiscent of a fouled parachute or big blanket, yet seems to have once been shaped something like an egg.

(Ronan, there's your intro!)

MAP REVEAL (open in new tab)

Butcher's Bill
Butcher's Bill
Tracks damage & ammo/ISP/PPE spent

John Altfeld:
Murdoc:
William Summers: -7 P.P.E.
Bettie Houser:
Jack Killian: -10 I.S.P. for Enhanced Perceptions
Flynn:
Mercedes:
Wakiza: -10 I.S.P. -30 I.S.P. for Psychic Body Field
Cro:
Whisper:
Lahz:
Minerva:
Vheld:
ATRV:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Ronan » Thu May 16, 2019 12:43 am

JiC: 1d20 = 8 / 1d100 = 97
Perception: 1d100 = 96/19%

After the muffled and familiar sound of the landing jars Ronan back from his turbulent ride and the pod kicks open, Ronan falls forward briefly in a daze and collects himself, standing to his full height and holding his weapon in a ready but non-threatening way as he looks at the only other occupant in the room; notably by Will, Ronan is wearing dark filtered goggles. This is not the drop zone. Shit, I knew that was a bad sign. He thinks to himself, brushing off the pod's parachute-like strings as if he'd done it a dozen times, and holding up his hand in a don't shoot me and I won't shoot you fashion towards Will, keying his own radio and attempting to reach his own squad. "Excel 6, this is Excel 5, do you copy?" He pauses before repeating himself only to be met with static, he sighs.

Turning now to fully address Will after being met with static. "Where am I and who are you?" he asks, pausing and looking around the destroyed room, "Uh, sorry about your room." He adds and while addressing Will, he will read the state and health of Will's flesh and body in order to determine his true race; human, D-Bee, mutant, etc; if sick, diseased; if magically/psionically/super or otherwise physically effected or influenced by supernatural means; though is unable to identify specifics beyond that. Trust: 1d100 = 19/24%

If/When Will asks who he is or where he came from, he responds with, "Well, I am a drop soldier, but these pods are definitely not designed for whatever just happened. Am I the only one? There hasn't been more drops like me has there? " He asks, sealing his own pod while talking if it is intact.

If not openly asked anything, Ronan will first secure his drop pod, resealing it if it is intact, assuming Will makes no hostile actions towards him. He will then turn back to Will and ask, "Ah, are you a leader here?"

If the pod did not survive the impact, he will ignore it and just try to salvage any of his standard equipment before moving on.

((If Combat is initiated by either Will or the enemies outside whom Ronan is as of yet unaware, please see below))

Combat Contingency
If Will attacks him in any fashion, or is otherwise threatening towards him, he will raise his rather large rail-gun looking weapon towards him and then, as held back as possible add "You know, I'd rather my first contact with sentient humanoids be less bloody but I am a team player so if this is how you want to play it, come at me, big boy." Ronan says tauntingly and will react accordingly.
APM: 5
Action 1: Butt-stroke with the weapon, dropping it and letting the sling catch it. Strike: 1d20+5 = 21 || DMG: X
Action 2: Body Flip will to the ground. Strike: 1d20+5 = 21
Actions 3-5: Maintain a grapple, holding him down. "I'd really rather not kill you before I know where I am, and I'd rather not kill you at all." Intimidate: 1d100 = 93/24%


If instead Will is non-threatening but anything outside is, he will kick over the chair closest to him and move towards the window, setting himself against the wall and propping his weapon to fire.
APM: 5
Action 1: Flip chair and move to window
Action 2: Gesture towards Will, "What did I drop into?"
Action 3: Keep a close eye on his perimeter while Will (or somebody), hopefully, explains.
Action 4-5: Fire as necessary. Strike: 1d20+1 = 21 (Nat 20!) || DMG: 1d12*10 = 120 + Target struck cannot bio-regenerate.
Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th)
Constant Stats and Supers
M.D.C.: 293/293
Invulnerability: Please see CS for details, this is always active.
Worn: ADF Standard Armor (SDC)
Helm: 100 || Arms: 100ea || Legs: 150e || MB: 200
Carried: KLS-RG-15X Manpack Electromagnetic Rail Gun
See equipment
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby William Summers » Thu May 16, 2019 9:01 am

Perception: 1d100 = 58/48%
JIC: 1d20 = 20/1d100 = 46

Butcher's Bill Note
PPE should be at -4, not -7 due to Ring of Elder.


As the room fills with a familiar magical blue, Will looks to his Thundergun in confusion. Did I the PPE cell crack? He doesn't have time to think on the subject further or react to it as he's knocked on his ass by a magical shockwave. (Roll w/ Punch: 1d20+8 = 9) From his place on the ground, he thinks That wasn't a cracked PPE cell. Magical shockwave followed by a thud? Someone or something is in here with me. Will performs a kip up and stands with his Thundergun at the ready, waiting for the dust to settle. When he sees the man stand himself up from his position on the ground and remove the attachments for his parachute, Will lowers his Thundergun. That wasn't the entrance of an attacker. He'd be dead by now if that was how he operated. This might be something else. And what the hell is Excel? His suspicion that this visitor isn't the hostile he's been waiting for is confirmed quickly as the hand of don't shoot me and I won't shoot you goes up, followed by the following phrase.

Ronan wrote:"Where am I and who are you?"

"Well, you're definitely not with whoever the enemy is out there. You're on Earth, in the Magic Zone. I'm Will, the Wanderer.
Ronan wrote:"Uh, sorry about your room."

"Not mine. Who the hell are you?"
Ronan wrote:"Well, I am a drop soldier, but these pods are definitely not designed for whatever just happened. Am I the only one? There hasn't been more drops like me has there? "

"There's more of you? Tell them to land better. You surprised the shit out of me. Haven't seen your friends, no."
Ronan wrote:He adds and while addressing Will, he will read the state and health of Will's flesh and body in order to determine his true race; human, D-Bee, mutant, etc; if sick, diseased; if magically/psionically/super or otherwise physically effected or influenced by supernatural means; though is unable to identify specifics beyond that.

Will is human, has healthy flesh/body, and is magically effected.
"It is by fate that you've been delivered here to me. I am with two combined mercenary groups that are outside this house. We are on an assignment to destroy a great evil that threatens our world. We came across a village of entranced people all mindlessly walking to the East. One of the other group, The Spook Squad, just killed one of the villagers and now there is contact with a third group that we may have to take down. I was waiting here to avoid combat if possible when you came crashing through the roof. I suspect they'll be here shortly so get yourself together and follow my lead. What's your name, Drop Soldier?"
The Man in Black
William Summers
HP: 55/55
SDC: 62/62
PPE: 142/157


TW Infiltrado Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 18/40 • Main Body: 55/55
• Left Leg: 35/35 • Right Leg: 35/35
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25

Features: Thermokinetic (thermal and kinetic attacks do 25% less damage), Forearm-Mounted Retractable Silver-Plated Vibro-Blades (1 each forearm): +1d6 M.D. to Punch Damage
TW Enhancements: Sigilo, Percatación, Cuerpo, Bravura. See sheet for descriptions.

Iron Sword: 5D6 MD.
Kisentite Sword: 2D6+6 MD. +2 to strike and parry.
TW Thundergun Revolver: 3D6 SDC to mortals, 5D6 MD to magic beings, 1D6x10 MD to supernatural beings. 6/6. Range: 200'. Recharge: 10 PPE.
MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol: 3D6+3 MD. 8/8. Range: 500'. Recharge: 12 PPE.
TW Horde Buster Rifle: 1D6*10 or 1D6 per projectile. +1 to strike. 5/5. Range: 1100'. Recharge: 20 PPE.

Grenade Bandoleers (2): 1 Seeker Bat Grenade, 1 Void Grenade, 3 Flashfire Grenades, 1 Acid Grenade, 1 Plasma Grenade, 1 Heavy HE Grenade, 1 Flash Freeze Grenade, 1 Smoke Grenade.

Wing Board Turbo

8th Ring of Elder
☞ Reduces by half the amount of P.P.E. required to perform any magical feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the duration of any magic feat, ability or spell.
☞ Doubles the range of any magic feat, ability or spell.


Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Ronan » Thu May 16, 2019 11:19 am

[Rolls Held]

Will wrote:"It is by fate that you've been delivered here to me. I am with two combined mercenary groups that are outside this house. We are on an assignment to destroy a great evil that threatens our world. We came across a village of entranced people all mindlessly walking to the East. One of the other group, The Spook Squad, just killed one of the villagers and now there is contact with a third group that we may have to take down. I was waiting here to avoid combat if possible when you came crashing through the roof. I suspect they'll be here shortly so get yourself together and follow my lead. What's your name, Drop Soldier?"


Ronan takes a brief second to collect his thoughts after the explanations he just heard. Shit, Earth? Magic? Wait, I can see the magic radiating from this wanderer. What the hell is going on and what kind of teams are these? 3 groups, two partnered, one unknown... Ronan questions to himself and then answers Will.

"I am 3rd Lieutenant Ronan Deshe of the Arismal Defense Force. Special Forces operator. My team and I make up Excelsior Squad, of which I am the lieutenant of." Ronan answers, readying himself to follow Will before adding, "Well, Will the Wanderer, it seems I don't have much choice but to follow your lead. Lead on, I imagine my sudden appearance might have made a few uneasy." Ronan finishes, opening his left palm in a lead on fashion while his right arm cradles his KLS Rail Gun.
Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th)
Constant Stats and Supers
M.D.C.: 293/293
Invulnerability: Please see CS for details, this is always active.
Worn: ADF Standard Armor (SDC)
Helm: 100 || Arms: 100ea || Legs: 150e || MB: 200
Carried: KLS-RG-15X Manpack Electromagnetic Rail Gun
See equipment
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby John Altfeld » Thu May 16, 2019 9:12 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 50 / 67%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 21

After he speaks, John is looking up at the dragon, getting psyched up. How does it fly without wings? That's not right...

As the situation calms, John breathes an inner sigh of relief. At least we have a chance to save these people now instead of having a stupid fight and killing these extremely fashionable strangers. And it sounds like Minerva really means it. But I can't believe she'd be so careless...

When the cloaked man asks if they care, John shifts his gaze to him. "Of course we care. I grew up in a town like this. These people can't protect themselves. We practically took this job for free." Also, the GLORY!

John specifically doesn't respond to the comment about talking to the woman's family, because he very deeply doesn't want to be present for when that happens. To such an extent that the thought that the dead woman's family might also get killed by Nxla before finding out is almost comforting.

"Look, just come with us and either save the rest of the town, or help us stop the thing that's doing this."

John suspiciously examines the robed man's clothes, comparing the color against the man in the woods in case they're wearing two versions of the same uniform.

And then the thing falls from the sky. Mouth open, John turns to Lahz and says, "You actually have teleporting missiles?!? I take back all the things I thought about you!"
Definitely Not a God. Yet.
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 78/78
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,290/15/150/510/1,290

Important Combat Stats
Number of Attacks: 9
Initiative Bonus: +12
Strike Bonus: +8 (+8/+8/+10/+10)
Parry Bonus: +12(+12/+12/+14/+14) +2 with sword/staff
Dodge Bonus: +17 (+17/+17/+13/+13)
Auto-Dodge Bonus: +5 (+5/+5/+1/+1)
Bonus to Disarm: +3
Supernatural Strength Punch Damage: 3d6(5d6)+12/5d6(6d6)+12/1d6x10+22(+32)/1d6x10+72(+82)
Juicer Football Body Block/Tackle: Knocks one's opponent to the ground (90% chance if target is smaller than attacker, 60% if the same weight, 50% if target is up to 50% larger, 20% if 100% larger, no chance if target is over 100% larger).
Immunities and Damage Reduction
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Suffocation (can breathe without air)
• Depressurization
• Ocean depths/pressure (unlimited)
• Vampire bite/can't be turned undead
• Blindness and Darkness (except in smoke/sandstorm/fog that fouls Radar power)
• Fatigue (Never tires)
• Small bits of flying debris

Reduced Damage From:
• Magic Cold - Half Damage
• Heat/Fire - Half Damage
• Poison/Toxins/Drugs - Duration, penalties and symptoms are 1/3 normal
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 400'
• See the invisible
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Vheld » Fri May 17, 2019 8:45 am

JIC: 1d20 = 1, 1d100 = 72
PER: 1d100 = 68 vs. 51%

Trust/Intimidate- 1d100 = 33 vs. 65% (+5% vs. armed forces personnel)
Ditto last time.
Lore: Faeries and Creatures of Magic- 1d100 = 77 vs. 94%
To identify the subspecies of dragon flying above them, and in particular whether it's psychic.

Augur wrote:"This is your idea of a jostle? Are you people for real? Your friend threatens long range missiles." He pauses for a brief moment to choke back a laugh as he says missiles, regains his composure and finishes.
So, they have some sort of missile defense. I sure hope Lahz is bluffing. Quietly, Vheld replies "Accidents happen- surely one of Dunscon's minions would know that as well as anyone. Or do you wish to continue escalating this battle of words and bluster, while your people wander off into the forest to their fate? Either you believe us responsible, in which case you know we can offer more than missiles to any aggressor, or you don't- in which case you know that you are wasting time."

Augur wrote:"You speak of caring. You ask if we do. What should be said to this woman's family when they are found? Do you really care, or has the fear we instill inspired you all to terrible lies? Some more entertaining than others."
Vheld sighs, softly, to himself. Well it's not like the Grey Seers kept this a big secret anyway. The worst they can do is laugh at us again. In a louder voice this time the shifter adds, "Tell them we likely saved her soul from Nxla."

Vheld's subsequent words will depend on the mages' reactions to that statement (also assuming his lore skill roll tells him that the dragon circling above has psionics). If they are mocking, incredulous, or ignorant of the name Nxla Vheld will shrug. "Believe what you will. Dunscon will not be pleased if you fail to investigate every possibility and one of his villages is converted as a result." If, on the other hand, they take the idea of Nxla seriously, Vheld nods and says "We were sent here to stop him. You may wish to aid us, or at least get out of our way." Either way, Vheld will continue as follows.

Pointing upwards, Vheld adds "At least one of you must have noticed strange psychic phenomena as of late. Ignore it at your own peril. We have a rogue necromancer to hunt." Then as the Rift opens and something crashes into a nearby home, Vheld looks back, then returns to the mages. "Or you could go see what that's all about."
Stay back!
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (9d remaining)
PPE: 327/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 126/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn), 118/118 (Bel'Dar), 126/126 (Brokswa). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion)
Energy Spheres: 1000/1000 PPE (30d; floating behind Vheld)
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Lahz » Sat May 18, 2019 11:29 pm

OOC: Had not intended for Lahz to use the "loudspeaker at an incredible volume" 70 db had come up as normal conversation at 3-5 ft 60-70 dB, or Normal piano practice volume ...

Perception [42%]: 1d100 = 64 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 10
JiC D100: 1d100 = 54

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 98%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Thoughtful], Marauder PA

ISP: 179/211
Telemechanics [98%]: 1d100 = 34

Random Egotistic NPC wrote:Hearing Lahz the men all turn to look at each other as if to consider his threat. From the back a faint giggle can be heard from the sudden silence, then the giggle seems to transform to a laugh. Contagiously the laugh begins to erupt from the men one by one adding to the what must seem like a group at a comedy show. After a few moments the laughter slowly dies down and fat, bald man is able to choke down his chuckles enough to reply, "Forty-five? You sure it wasn't forty-six? Or maybe it's forty-seven and team of power armored mercenaries? With this final rhetorical question he falls back into laughter.


Lahz shrugs within his Marauder somewhat glad that he hadn't needed to have Whisper fire off any volleys or try to hook into the Splugorth LRM launchers he had in storage remotely, "Honestly it's only 24 but I figured rounding up might send your scaley friend away."

As the others make their respective cases the Psi-Tech keys his internal microphone "Tony, pick out the fat bald guy who made that last comment. If a fight breaks out, kill him first." He then sets his turrets to target/track the closest hostile to the South.

John Altfeld wrote:And then the thing falls from the sky. Mouth open, John turns to Lahz and says, "You actually have teleporting missiles?!? I take back all the things I thought about you!"


"Thanks? They're really expensive so ... y'know special occasions only."


"Combat Potential"
If violence is instigated by these locals, Lahz will attempt to dodge initial attacks, followed by turning his Pulse-Cannon onto the Fat-guy for 3-shots.

Initiative [+2] 1d20+2 = 20
APM: 9

1 // Fire Pulse-Barrage: 1d20+5 = 11, 5d6*10 = 190
2 // Fire Pulse-Barrage: 1d20+5 = 9, 5d6*10 = 190
3 // Fire Pulse-Barrage: 1d20+5 = 23, 5d6*10 = 210

Dodgee [+8]: 1d20+8 = 12, 1d20+8 = 17, 1d20+8 = 22, 1d20+8 = 10
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Jack Killian » Sun May 19, 2019 9:20 am

Perception: 79% 1d100 = 54
JIC d20: 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d100 = 67

When Jack and Mercedes Is given the go ahead by the Dwarf and the bald-headed man. He looks at the two and Mercedes and says with a smile, “I can't believe all the testosterone here, especially from her.” He looks back at the two and speaks, “Please join us I don’t need anyone getting shot at by some trigger-happy wild Women. Oh, by the way, names Jack, I come from Aussie Land, the land Down Under Australia?“ he does offer his hand to shake.

He leans over to Mercedes and speaks as he looks at the Dragon, “That was a real dragon, is it a big one and what does it do? I mean besides eating us in one bite?" "Man that is some big Iguana! not sure the Spiders or the Snakes could ever take them out."

Then the others come by if they join the two, he mentions, “That is my first Dragon I have ever seen. Where I come from their not there. Not sure why, except if there is not much there. If there is an A hole on earth. I think that place would be the ones you would call it.” By cracky they got Mages, city of Mages and Dragons!

When Jack gets to the others, he is shocked at the violence done to the victim. He listens to Minerva and believes her. He also listens to the man trying to rally his people into action against Minerva. need to get this under control. I wonder if they have ever done anything accidently to harm someone else , I can't believe in this world one makes tough decisions. Blooming hell, we were forced to fight and Kill a group as entertainment,so we could trade.

To the man speaking at Minerva and the others around the body, Jack speaks up, “Let us not be too hasty to action. Yes, this is terrible, but let us try to concentrate on the real cause. Why the people are under someone’s control and what we can do to stop what is going to happen to them. You mention that we threaten you. And in the same phrase you mention trying to put fear into us, is that not the same? So, let calmer voices and reason take over and let us work together to find what the cause truly is and then put our combine forces to stop the root cause. As far as the women’s family, if we don’t try to stop the events from following its course there will be no telling what the fate of all of us are. So, I say again stop threatening each other and come with us to find the truth. Because right now, nothing else maters till the truth is found out. You want the truth don’t you?”

When the crash happens, Jack is quickly to speak up, “That was not a missile. We wouldn’t be here if it was. So, calm down and let’s see what has happened.” Flaming Dragons Balls what the Hell now? Something wants us all dead.
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian

P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 37/ 37 MD
S.D.C.: 78/ 78

NE-BA-50 “Raider” Heavy Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helmet: 80
Arms: 55 each
Legs: 80 each
Main Body: 140
Weight: 30 lbs.
Modifiers: -20% to physical skills
Features:
Naruni Thermo-Kinetic Armor (p.35-36, DB8)
Book Reference: p.40, DB8

Weapon Carried:

CP-50 "Dragonfire" Assault Pulse Laser and Grenade Launcher
Range:
Laser: 2,000'
Grenade Launcher: 1,200'
Damage:
Single shot: 2d6 M.D.
Burst: 6d6 M.D.
Grenade: 2D6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Micro-fusion grenade: 6d6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Rate of Fire: Single shots or 3-shot pulse bursts only; 1 grenade or 4-grenade bursts only
Payload:
E-Clip: 21 shots

Altess Eviscerator (Patron Item)
Damage: 6D6
Special Abilities
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Touch or up to 200'
• • Damage: 4D6

MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol

Range: 500'
Damage: 3D6+3 M.D.

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun"
Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.


Image
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Wakiza » Sun May 19, 2019 8:13 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 49 / 82% (+15% for either cybernetic hearing or vision if applicable)
JiC: 1d20 = 5 1d100 = 23

Conditions: Every couple of minutes Wak shifts his MOE to thermal to see if he can spot anything invisible.

Damn, Jack has it bad. Or he is just defending the team. He looks at Minerva again, No he has it bad. His mind wanders for a second, She has two things in common with Ravella, beauty and killing innocents. Wak shakes it off.

Over the intercomm, "So what is it, fight or talk and share intel on a common threat. Or are you with that threat?" Wak just looks at them with his hand on Derilian.

While waiting for a response, he again has his Armor's IFF go over the dragon and all the individuals facing them.

IFF & Targeting Computer
Can Identify up to 6,000 targets with 92% accuracy / 1d100 = 95

As the object crashes through a roof to the north Wak draws Derilian never taking his eyes off the one doing most of the talking, and yells, "Weapons up. What was that?" and again over comms, "What was that?"

In case fighting starts:
Advanced Combat Awareness
Cloud Targeting Computers and Other Weapon Systems
Auto Dodge on the Two Closest to him holding a modern weapon

Init: 1d20+11 = 25
APM: 8

If things go south he will:
Action 1: blink of an eye (-24 ppe) behind the one speaking.
Action 2: Activate Realm of Chaos on as many bad guys as Wak can w/o getting anyone from his two teams.
Action 3: fight if necessary, will back away as necessary? Draw Derilian
Action 4: Strike: 1d20+16 = 27 Damage 7d6+4 = 23 +1d4 = 4
Action 5: Strike: 1d20+16 = 19 Damage 7d6+4 = 30 +1d4 = 3
Action 6: Strike: 1d20+16 = 28 Damage 7d6+4 = 30 +1d4 = 1
Action 7: Strike: 1d20+16 = 35 CRIT Damage 7d6+4 = 33 +1d4 = 3 x2 = 72
Action 8: Strike: 1d20+16 = 26 Damage 7d6+4 = 27 +1d4 = 2

Contigency: If Wak's FF goes down he will sacrifice an action to activate Storm Rider Armor (-30 ppe)

Parry: 1d20+24 = 25 1d20+24 = 33 1d20+24 = 33 1d20+24 = 31 1d20+24 = 41
Dodge: 1d20+20 = 36 1d20+20 = 27 1d20+20 = 40 1d20+20 = 24 1d20+20 = 26 1d20+20 = 23 1d20+20 = 37 1d20+20 = 26
Auto Dodge: 1d20+11 = 20 1d20+11 = 31 1d20+11 = 13 1d20+11 = 14 1d20+11 = 16 1d20+11 = 16 1d20+11 = 24 1d20+11 = 17
Wakiza
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 30/30
I.S.P.: 111/115
H.P.: 74/74
S.D.C.: 110/110
MDC from Psychic Body Field: 90/90 (Not Active)

Constant Effects
Advanced Combat Awareness
Sixth Sense (2)
Character is Very Difficult to See w/ Thermal (see Zen Combat, Naruni & Stalker armor)

Armor
NE-BA-26 Modified Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location
• Main Body: 90/90; Force Field: 75
• Helmet: 50; Arms: 40 each; • Legs: 50 each
• Masks Infrared & Thermal Emissions (Only 1-25% chance of showing up a thermal scan, even if deteced scan will be unclear)
• Kinetic Dampening & Cushioning System [1/2 Damage from Explosions, High Spd Impacts (rail guns, arrows, bullets)]
• 1/2 Damage from MD Fire/Heat/Plasma (Magic Included)
• Language Translator (American, Dragonese, Euro, French, Spanish, Techno-Can, Demongogian & Chinese)
• PPE Battery: 100 / 100

NG Stalker Suit (under clothes and armor) - 12/12 MDC
• Thermal detection systems suffer a penalty of -20% to the Read Sensory Equipment skill.

Cyber Armor Regenerates 1d6 mdc/hr
A.R.: 17, Main Body: 73, Upper Legs: 21 each, Forearms: 16 each, Shoulders: 14 each, Back/Shoulder Plate: 21 each

"If men make war in slavish obedience to rules, they will fail."

Some soldier name of Grant said this over 450 years ago

Soundtrack:
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War
Man of Constant Sorrow
Nick Nolan - Life of Sin
User avatar
Wakiza
Group Leader
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am
Location: Roughnecks PC

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Minerva » Wed May 22, 2019 9:25 am

Perception: 1d100 = 19/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 11/1d100 = 63

Augur wrote:The man in the center steps toward Minerva pointing down at the woman, "This is your idea of a jostle? Are you people for real? Your friend threatens long range missiles." He pauses for a brief moment to choke back a laugh as he says missiles, regains his composure and finishes, "You speak of caring. You ask if we do. What should be said to this woman's family when they are found? Do you really care, or has the fear we instill inspired you all to terrible lies? Some more entertaining than others." he finishes.


Minerva works hard to keep her face from showing her anger at the man's comments. Solo podía tirarlo al río. Con mis manos. O mi mente. Suspiro, bastante violencia. Usa tu cerebro para hablar de ello. As he approaches her, she looks him straight in the face. As he speaks, she stands strong and does not visibly react. When he's finished, she responds calmly. "You mistake my remorse for fear. Understandable, they can manifest similar symptoms. I know nothing of you and thus have no reason to fear you. I do, however, fear the, how do you say, total annihilation of the world that awaits if our team is impeded from completing our task. If you've been listening to my unit, you would hear one overarching theme. These villagers and everyone else is going to die if we don't do something about it. If you want to hold me to accountable, please do so once we have saved the world. As for her family, I will gladly deal with them when this is all over." She smiles when Volcano Jack comes to her defense. Mierda. I think I may like this one.

The ley line opening and dumping something into the house catches Minerva by surprise. She turns to Lahz and says "One of yours?"


Minerva wrote:
If it does degrade into violence
Minerva raises her Psionic Armor's field and turns her MindWave on the person between her and the villagers, finding cover behind the house.
Initiative: Original post: 1d20+3 = 13
APM: 6
Action 1: Raise Psionic Armor Force Field.
Actions 2-3: Mindwave @ Person directly to the left of Minerva. (-30 ISP)
Actions 4-5: Run to cover (front door) of building north of Minerva/reserved for dodge.
Action 6: Activate Harvester.

Dodges: Original post: 1d20+5 = 25 (NAT20!)Original post: 1d20+5 = 8



Translations
Solo podía tirarlo al río. Con mis manos. O mi mente. Suspiro, bastante violencia. Usa tu cerebro para hablar de ello.=I could just toss him into the river. With my hands. Or my mind. Sigh, enough violence. Use your brain to talk it out.
Mierda=Shit.
Minerva
Grace Minerva
HP: 92/92
SDC: 177/177
ISP: 334/334


NG-A8 Scout Armor:
M.D.C. by Location
• Helmet: 35/35 • Main Body: 50/50
• Left Arm: 25/25 • Right Arm: 25/25
• Left Leg: 40/40 • Right Leg: 40/40

Modifiers: -5% to movement and physical skills

Wilk's Laser Sword: 5D6 MD. Duration: 15 + 5D6 minutes per E-Clip. Modifiers: cannot parry with this weapon
Wilk's-Remi 104 Derringer: 2D4 MD. 4/4. Range: 300'. ROF: 2 simultaneous shots.


Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Augur » Fri May 24, 2019 11:38 am

Conditions:
Date: Summer, Friday, June 2, 111 P.A.
Time: 1435
Environmental Effects: None; 90°, dead calm
Location: Middle of the wilderness, along the Ohio River.

Order of Battle
John is blazing the trail afoot.
Minerva leading NE-ATRV on her MBT-300 Black Talon Motorcycle
NE-ATRV (2/18 tons so far)
  • Ray Robot is piloting the ATRV
  • Sil, Sshir, Slithn are in the cargo bay with Whisper's Mecha Knight PA
  • Jack
  • William
  • Mercedes
  • Wakiza
  • Whisper
Vheld, Brokswa, & Bel'Dar are flying alongside the ATRV
Lahz is following ATRV in his Marauder PA
Tony the Tiger-Bot is shadowing Lahz


Shit Gets Weird in the Magic Zone
Ronan quickly surveys the "landing site" and realizes that most of the pod must have burned up during entry...or whatever it was that just happened in addition to the sub-orbital atmospheric entry. Will introduces himself and gives the stranger, a fellow who introduces himself as Ronan (along with a bunch of other military jargon that's both foreign & familiar to Will), a brief run-down of his group's own situation. The two exchange some information, and Ronan finishes, opening his left palm in a lead on fashion while his right arm cradles his rail gun. Will leads him outside to get a first glimpse of the world on which he now finds himself. The structures look fairly primitive to Ronan, houses and other functional structures made mostly of wood, stone, and salvaged materials. He can hear the white noise of a nearby river, and all his senses come alive with the abundance of trees echoing the whispers of the wind, the fragrant aroma of a deciduous forest, and the bright foliage of such an environment during a season of growth and warmth. He catches sight of a black hovercraft descending from a low altitude with a couple of really strange-looking beings flying beside it, and some sort of huge, strange, flying lizard is up even higher which appears to be quite curious about what's going on below. He's in a small village of some sort, and there's the unmistakable tension of potential imminent violence hanging in the air. An assortment of strange humanoid figures stand about what appears to be the village center, and many look armed and dangerous.

Shit Gets Real in the Magic Zone
John makes his case as to the good nature of the group, and adds that the local group should help them. Vheld offers guarded advice of a political nature regarding the local group's actions and the potential consequences of such. Lahz stays largely silent save to extend unusual thanks to John's curious compliment, and to communicate his his lethal preferences to one of his robotic minions. Jack introduces himself, but the fat guy just crosses his arms, and everybody meets his geographical origin story with looks of either blank apathy or puzzlement. Clearly, nobody's ever heard of "the land down under" or "Australia." He notes that the bearded fellow seems less openly hostile than the rest and the fellow is willing to shake his hand, but nobody offers any names in return. Jack then makes his case for reasonable discourse and cooperation to solve the root problem and not this symptomatic problem of the dead villager. Wakiza articulates the clear, logical choices presently available to all parties, and puts the question to them as to what they intend to do. Minerva communicates the dire threat to them all stemming from the root problem referenced by Wakiza, and offers herself accountable for the dead villager. Meanwhile, Whisper up in the ATRV has fallen asleep inside her power armor, and Vheld's minions are practically itching to kill. He can feel the resentment of the lot of them building as their innate desires to maim and slaughter are held in check.

Finally, the bearded man sighs and waves down the readiness of those assembled. "If you were here with the intent to do harm, we would not be speaking at such length. Half of us assembled here are from the City of Brass, the other half, like myself, are from Magestar. We're investigating a series of strange and alarming psychic phenomena which have manifested over the course of the last few weeks. Also, we have heard rumors from villagers while traveling through the region of a powerful band of demons in the area; what's strange though is that this band does not seem intent on random slaughter and chaos, but appears to be mostly leaving villages alone. Based on this behavior, it seems that they also seem to be searching for something. We have discovered a number of villages in this region abandoned or with a great many people reported missing, and a few instances of villagers all left in a catatonic or paranoid and delusional state raving about the end of the world." He then takes a half step back, crosses his arms in a gesture of expectation, and says, "If we're to aid one another, its's your turn to reciprocate. Which of you leads? I would have private counsel with that person."

MAP REVEAL (open in new tab)

Butcher's Bill
Butcher's Bill
Tracks damage & ammo/ISP/PPE spent

ATRV:
Jack Killian: -10 I.S.P. for Enhanced Perception
John Altfeld:
Lahz:
Mercedes:
Minerva:
Ronan:
Wakiza: -10 I.S.P. -30 I.S.P. for Psychic Body Field
Vheld:
Whisper:
William Summers: -7 P.P.E.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Mercedes » Sat May 25, 2019 9:28 am

Perception: 1d100 = 47
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 1;JIC d100: 1d100 = 86
Imitate Voice (for her accent) 1d100 = 46/80%

“That was a real dragon, is it a big one and what does it do? I mean besides eating us in one bite?"

"That rather depends on the dragon, Jack. Most cast magic and have strong psionic abilities, not to mention being as tough as several tanks."
But if it comes to eat us, you're welcome to be the appetizer.

Mercedes remains on edge, particularly with random BS 'porting through rifts and so many well-armed soldiers in the area.
How many could I cut down before I was gunned down myself, I wonder. Not enough, in all likelihood.
Image

Constant Effects: allergic to salt, shape-changed to appear as a beautiful human woman with deep red hair and blue eyes, sixth sense, mystic knight abilities (i.e. impervious to energy, ley line abilities)

Mercedes! Greed unbound!

P.P.E.: 24/104
I.S.P.: 24/38
H.P.: 26/26
S.D.C.: 65/65

Miniaturized Tolkeenite PPE Battery: 160/180 P.P.E.

Knock-Knock: 1/6 shots remaining
User avatar
Mercedes
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
Location: Waterloo

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Whisper » Sat May 25, 2019 9:30 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 21
Just in Case d20: 1d20 = 6;JIC d100: 1d100 = 82

"As if I care about a demon's opinion..."

Whisper almost ignores Vheld's minions when they pass, Jesus, not so loud, my head hurts., falling asleep when the comm traffic dies down.


Drool runs down Lily's chin as she snores, asleep again in her powered armor.
Whisper
H.P.: 32/32
S.D.C.: 50/50

Mecha-Knight main body 400/400
Forcefield 160/160
User avatar
Whisper
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 am

Re: The Doom of Nxla, Act 1: Investigation

Postby Ronan » Sat May 25, 2019 10:31 am

JiC: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 64
Perc [19%]:1d100 = 9
Intelligence [54%]: 1d100 = 34
Detect Ambush[54%]: 1d100 = 95
Recognize Weapon Quality [39%]: 1d100 = 68

Ronan walks outside and squints his eyes out of habit from the sunlight even though his goggles protected him, it surprised him. The open sky, potent star-light, forests with stone and wood buildings; have I been flung back a couple hundred years? This was not the drop zone! He thinks to himself before feeling his left finger twitch as he heard the stream of water running nearby and the surrounding wild-life. A stream, good. He thinks, mentally noting which direction the water source is should he need it.

It's then that the black hovercraft and its escort catch his eye and the ever larger lizard spinning around in the sky; Ronan moves to speak to Will.

"I need to be caught up, and once the tensions die down I need to talk to a boss." Ronan states, before pointing up at the flying lizard. "First things first, what in the name of Radda is that flying lizard up there, and should I be worried about it?" Ronan questions and will add "Secondly, if this standoff up here explodes; I need to know friend from foe." Ronan finishes in a militaristic tone, keeping his eyes behind his goggles but trained on the armed group ahead as he studies their armaments, and tries to watch for any ambushes in this irritatingly new environment.


If he is introduced to anyone, or someone asks who he is, he will answer. "3rd Lieutenant Ronan Deshe of ADF Special Operations. Not sure how I got here, I was doing a drop to a target zone and never made it, hit here instead. I know we launched with good coordinates, something happened mid-drop."
Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th)
Constant Stats and Supers
M.D.C.: 293/293
Invulnerability: Please see CS for details, this is always active.
Worn: ADF Standard Armor (SDC)
Helm: 100 || Arms: 100ea || Legs: 150e || MB: 200
Carried: KLS-RG-15X Manpack Electromagnetic Rail Gun
See equipment
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Previous

Return to Spook Squad/Roughnecks Joint Adventure

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest