CRW Deck: Launch Bays

CPT Ainsley Tanaka is the commanding officer of the A.D.F.S. Stiletto, one of the remaining Prowess Class Destroyers in the fleet.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

CRW Deck: Launch Bays

Postby Augur » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:03 pm

There are two, small launch bays on a Prowess Class Destroyer like the Stiletto. While technically just one cavernous launch bay, the open area in the fore of the vessel is segmented by a huge blast wall to prevent one armored launch bay door from depressurizing the entire space, thus effectively creating two separate launch bays capable of accommodating one hundred tons of spacecraft in each bay. In an emergency situation, or during special operations, the blast wall can be retracted to allow for a single large craft of up to two hundred tons.

Port Side
Albatross Class Shuttle/Boarding Craft, name

Starboard side
Shrike Class Interceptor, name
Shrike Class Interceptor, name

Modifying Small Craft:
You'll need the Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide for module costs of specific equipment.

Modifying Personal Gear:
Repairs and modifications will be conducted here RP-wise.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Augur
Admin

Re: CRW Deck: Launch Bays

Postby Corrigon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:30 am

Perception 38% 1d100 = 46
JIC 1d100 = 55 1d20 = 1

Having left the medical bay, he returns to the launch bays,this time to check up on the shrike fighters that have been delivered. Only having two Shrike fighters and an Albatross, not really a need for CAG. I wonder if there are any other pilots on-board other than Cairo and I? He checks them over, making sure they are ready for him to take out on a second's notice.

Whilst he is there, he chats to the deck crew as appropriate, getting a feel for their operations and their names. He doesn't want the crew to feel the 1st SOG is there to lord it over them. If there is an alert pilot, he'll introduce himself and find out whom is responsible for the rota. I'll have a word with the LC if he's happy for myself and possibly Cairo being on rota. Makes sense to share the rotas.

OOC Comments
Charm/Impress 55% 1d100 = 35 PASS
Invoke Trust/Intimidate 60% 1d100 = 81 FAIL
Streetwise 50%+4% 1d100 = 41 PASS
Intelligence 52%+4% 1d100 = 74 Fail
Military Etiquette 67% 1d100 = 25 PASS
Image LCPL Corrigon Malath

H.P.: 28
S.D.C.: 54

Wearing A.D.F. Standard Armor
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 100
--Arms: 100 each
--Legs: 150 each
--Main Body: 200
Corrigon

Postby Augur » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Conditions:
Local Time: Day 55, 1000

Corrigon notes a small ready room off to one side of each launch bay. This is where alert pilots typically stand their watches when the alert status is greater than fifteen minutes required response time. Giving each a quick inspection he finds the names of the four same pilots on a status board in each ready room--all of them attached to other departments and called upon as needed. No names from the first SOG have been added to the boards. There's a grand total of two permanently assigned personnel to the launch bays, one crewman each bay. Personnel from other departments are apparently called upon as needed to supplement the permanent launch crew. The number of personnel on the Stiletto is a tiny fraction of that to which they'd grown accustomed on the Dauntless.
Augur
Admin

Postby Corrigon » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Perception 38% 1d100 = 84
JIC 1d100 = 4 1d20 = 7

Noting that there was only one crewmember for this hanger, he goes over to the one crewmember working and introduces himself, taking a moment when the person isn't in the middle of something important. No need to fuck up what he's working on because I'm impatient or come across as a complete arse.

"Excuse me, Lance Corporal Malath from 1st SOG. Do you mind if I have a look over the Shrikes? I brought over the Albatross in the other hanger bay, but with the likelihood of things going FUBAR, I want to get familiar"

If he's allowed, Corrigon will do an inspection of the Shrikes, striking up a conversation with the crewmember as he did so, as the crewmember would presumably be keeping an eye on him.

"How do you find serving onboard the Stiletto? Captain run a tight ship? Anyone managed to set up a decent still yet?"

You could tell a lot, not just by the answers, but how they answered them. Keeping to short, sharp answers or letting go a bit on a subject. Corrigon subtly brings the conversation around to politics, always a touchy subject, even when not under the threat of extinction.

"What do you think of the different parties that the captains will have to vote on? Sounds like a decision is finally going to be made what the fleet is going to do. Exciting times."

He doesn't offer any strong opinions himself, pretending to keep his options open. Whilst Corrigon was interested in what the crewmember had to say, he was trying to gauge whether the crewmember thought the captain shared their views. It helped to know which way the captain might jump in certain situations. A member of the Shrike party was more likely to be aggressive for example, but it helped also to figure out how strong factions in the fleet might be.

OOC Comments
Military Etiquette 67%+5% 1d100 = 72 FAIL
Charm/Impress 55% 1d100 = 95 FAIL
Invoke Trust/Intimidate 60% 1d100 = 42 PASS
Streetwise 50%+4% 1d100 = 2 PASS
Intelligence 52%+4% 1d100 = 62FAIL

S.D.C. by Location:
Corrigon

Postby Augur » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:57 am

Corrigon wrote:"Excuse me, Lance Corporal Malath from 1st SOG. Do you mind if I have a look over the Shrikes? I brought over the Albatross in the other hanger bay, but with the likelihood of things going FUBAR, I want to get familiar"

Corrigon notes the man's badges. He's a PFC and a diagnostic engineer. His dishwater blond hair is tucked haphazardly beneath his cranial, there are a couple of what look like oil smudges on his pale face, and his uniform is dirty. "Help yourself, corporal, just don't frak with anything without my go-ahead. I'm also the assigned plane captain for these birds, so it's my ass if shit's not space-worthy. Read me?" His tone is rough in manners, but cordial; typical enlisted to enlisted speech among the lower ranks.
Corrigon wrote:"How do you find serving onboard the Stiletto? Captain run a tight ship? Anyone managed to set up a decent still yet?"

"Yeah, she and the XO run the typical good cop, bad cop game really well, but I can never be sure if it's legitimate or not, ya know?" He laughs a bit as he carries on, "Still, I can think of more pleasant ways to work under them, if you get my drift." He laughs a bit more.
Corrigon wrote:"What do you think of the different parties that the captains will have to vote on? Sounds like a decision is finally going to be made what the fleet is going to do. Exciting times."

The PFC's body language changes visibly to one of keen alertness. "Actual parties have emerged? I'd only caught wind of certain perspectives, or loose factions based on those views, through intermittent intrafleet scuttlebutt."
Augur
Admin

Postby Corrigon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:51 am

Rolls carried

Augur wrote:Corrigon notes the man's badges. He's a PFC and a diagnostic engineer. His dishwater blond hair is tucked haphazardly beneath his cranial, there are a couple of what look like oil smudges on his pale face, and his uniform is dirty. "Help yourself, corporal, just don't frak with anything without my go-ahead. I'm also the assigned plane captain for these birds, so it's my ass if shit's not space-worthy. Read me?" His tone is rough in manners, but cordial; typical enlisted to enlisted speech among the lower ranks.

"Don't worry, not gonna frak with anything," he reassures the engineer, as he pats him on the upper arm, "just wanting to check out for myself the weapon configurations. Don't want to hope into a fighter and find its got a different loadout than I was thinking." He looks over the fighters, occasionally he runs a hand over it to make sure of something, but always gently to avoid any damage.

Augur wrote:"Yeah, she and the XO run the typical good cop, bad cop game really well, but I can never be sure if it's legitimate or not, ya know?" He laughs a bit as he carries on, "Still, I can think of more pleasant ways to work under them, if you get my drift." He laughs a bit more.

Corrigon smiles broadly and laughs a little.
"Certainly easy on the eye.You should see the crew I flew in with. Lets just say the total opposite for you and I."

Augur wrote:The PFC's body language changes visibly to one of keen alertness. "Actual parties have emerged? I'd only caught wind of certain perspectives, or loose factions based on those views, through intermittent intrafleet scuttlebutt."

"Nothing official yet or anything like we might remember from back home, but it certainly looks more like that's the way it going," he explains, "considering that we all had a vote and say in matters back Arismal, that's one of the biggest changes."

"Looks good," he tells the diagnostic engineer, giving him a thumbs up. Least I know what I'm getting into. "What are the pilots on the rota like? He was curious, especially if one of them ended up as his wingman.

S.D.C. by Location:
Corrigon

Postby Cairo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Perception [59%][+15% in Space]: 1d100 = 15
JiC D20: 1d20 = 4
JiC D100: 1d100 = 21

Cairo checks his watch and finds no messages indicating any need to be back at the Berth, so he wanders back into the Launch Bays *Love to see if they have a couple of those little Merlins around for stealth missions. Maybe I can take a peak at that Atorian bot too. I want to look over its AI coding ...*

As he steps through the doorway, CJ spots the stringbean new-guy Ego and gives a wave as he begins to make his way over towards:

Refit Atorian Combat Robot
Refit Atorian Combat Robot
Attributes
I.Q.: 10
P.S.: 25 (Robotic)
P.P.: 20
Spd.: 44
Statistical Data
Dimensions: 8' tall, 4' wide, 3' long, 800 lbs.

With one hand, he lifts the Droid and turns it to access a control/maintenance panel to Merge, and the PA Pilot's eyes glaze over a bit as he begins to scan through lines of code:

Computer Operations [105%+25%= 130%]: 1d100 = 47
Cyberjacking [90%+25%=115%]: 1d100 = 36
OOC Comments
CJ is not necessarily looking to but part of his curiosity is trying to determine the size of the programming, i.e. how much computing room is necessary for an AI of the size in this Bot.

If questioned, he grins and shrugs, "I have been curious about the Coding on this thing and the logic and threat matrix programming ..."
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: Jeans, Longsleeve T-shirt, Boots.

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Conditions:
Local Time: Day 55, 1015

The 1MC crackles to life in the space from a nearby speaker.

"Good morning, Stiletto. We have a simple mission ahead: deliver the First SOG to a launch point on Chandrakant two. In our way is a giant Atorian ship of unknown design or intention. We have to get the First SOG to a launch point without being detected or else all operations in the system will have to be abandoned. That means no meat and vegetables for a long time, shipmates! Let's get to work! Set EMCON condition alpha throughout the ship, and all hands brace for hard burn and heavy G's! Captain Tanaka, out."
Augur
Admin

Postby Ryden » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:53 pm

A few minutes before the 1MC crackles to life, the squad gets a message from Ryden. 'Mission update: We are going for planet fall in two hours. Begin prep and await debrief by Nova. We're going exploring planetside.'
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Cairo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:11 pm

Perception [59%][+15% in Space]: 1d100 = 1
JiC D20: 1d20 = 20
JiC D100: 1d100 = 95

Scanning through lines of AI code, a window pops up into his sightline:

Text Message from Ryden wrote:'Mission update: We are going for planet fall in two hours. Begin prep and await debrief by Nova. We're going exploring planetside.'

Casually he walks over to grab his Hellhound Power Armor, with the other hand and heads towards their Albatross gunship, *Too bad we didn't have time to have Grifter stenciled onto her before our maiden voyage.* Once he has those secured in the hold of the Albatross, CJ then heads to load up the Duskhound (Brainiac's PA), Backlash't Wardog (Standard PA), and 10 empty water-tight cases (if available). Next he snags his Galactic Standard Assault Rifle off the rack and begins loading up [6x] more Galactic Assault Rifle Magazines to bring himself to 12 full loads (which he shows next to his station without a current clip).

1MC wrote:"Good morning, Stiletto. We have a simple mission ahead: deliver the First SOG to a launch point on Chandrakant two. In our way is a giant Atorian ship of unknown design or intention. We have to get the First SOG to a launch point without being detected or else all operations in the system will have to be abandoned. That means no meat and vegetables for a long time, shipmates! Let's get to work! Set EMCON condition alpha throughout the ship, and all hands brace for hard burn and heavy G's! Captain Tanaka, out."

The PA Pilot raises an eyebrow curiously *Chandrakant again? Maybe ask Nova if he can set a Gate for the Stiletto's Brig? If we end up with any Atorians in custody, having a way to drop them remotely would be damn nice. Hell if we were going to board that Brushhead's ship, maybe we can get hold of a few blank hard drives to bring along? There must be a damn lot of data to lift.*

If Ego is still present after these initial preparations, CJ waves him over so they can head off to the [[ First SOG Berthing ]] to grab additional gear.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Corrigon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:58 am

Perception 38% 1d100 = 37
JIC 1d100 = 62 1d20 = 13

Cairo wrote:As he steps through the doorway, CJ spots the stringbean new-guy Ego and gives a wave as he begins to make his way over towards:

Corrigon waves back at Cairo, as he watches his teammate wander in to start fiddling around with a robot. Each to their own I guess

As Corrigon talks to the crewmember, a voice spoke over the tannoy system;

Augur wrote:"Good morning, Stiletto. We have a simple mission ahead: deliver the First SOG to a launch point on Chandrakant two. In our way is a giant Atorian ship of unknown design or intention. We have to get the First SOG to a launch point without being detected or else all operations in the system will have to be abandoned. That means no meat and vegetables for a long time, shipmates! Let's get to work! Set EMCON condition alpha throughout the ship, and all hands brace for hard burn and heavy G's! Captain Tanaka, out."

Ryden wrote:A few minutes before the 1MC crackles to life, the squad gets a message from Ryden. 'Mission update: We are going for planet fall in two hours. Begin prep and await debrief by Nova. We're going exploring planetside.'

“That sounds like my cue to leave," he waves goodbye quickly to the crewmember, "See you on the flipside."

Cairo wrote:If Ego is still present after these initial preparations, CJ waves him over so they can head off to the [[ First SOG Berthing ]] to grab additional gear.

He heads back to the berthing to get his gear, either just behind Cairo or accompanying him.

S.D.C. by Location:
Corrigon

Postby Niall » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:14 am

Perception ☞ 36% 1d100 = 37

JIC 1d20 = 1
1d100 = 31

Upon arrival at the Hangar, Niall approaches the deck officer. "Niall Zeddeus, 1st SOG. I need to run a brief EM test on our Albatross, so we'll be firing up the ship to take some measurements but we won't be going anywhere yet."

Niall boards the Albatross and collect his multi-optic goggles from his locker, and then assumes his crew station at the Albatross to take some baseline EM readings of the Stiletto, before returning to the hangar bay.

Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 48 (collect Stiletto EM signature - SUCCESS)

There are so many factors to consider here... if the Stiletto creates an EM pulse while we're taking our readings, it could skew our whole dataset. I'd request Stiletto to run at EM silent, too, if I had the authority, but... they already don't like us. So I'll have to take Stiletto readings before and after each of my albatross readings to see if there's variance.

Then, he pulls up the scans collected from the Chandrakant system on their first arrival, and pulls the EM readings out of them.

OOC Comments
Computer Operation ☞ 101% 1d100 = 25 (pull previous Chandrakant system scans - SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 59 (Isolate EM readings from Chandrakant system - SUCCESS)

He approaches Corrigon. "You'll need to fire up the drives so CJ and I can get some readings, but proceed as if EM silent.

To CJ, he says "Take a walk around the ship and try to spot any obvious EM fluctuations. Give a holler if you need additional readings. Watch for environmental EM variances from the Stiletto, please, and let me know if you see any."

Niall takes a passive scanner reading as Corrigon fires up the ship in EM-silent mode. If CJ notes any unusual EM activity, Niall attempts to fine-tune his scanners to catch it.

OOC Comments
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 88 (collect Stiletto EM signature to see if signal has changed - SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 8 (collect Albatross "EM-silent" EM readings - SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 30 (collect Stiletto EM signature to see if signal has changed - SUCCESS)

If CJ notes unusual EM activity that the scanners can't pick up, Niall dons his multi-optic goggles and take a look himself, before attempting again with a better idea of what he's looking for.

Once the scanner readings are complete, Niall uses the data in a two-pronged approach to rendering the ship more fully EM-invisible on short notice.

Firstly, Niall attempts to identify ship's systems that have EM leakage.

OOC Comments
Mathematics: Advanced ☞ 116% 1d100 = 73 (subtract Albatross EM signature from Stilletto signature to determine ambient Albatross EM activity - SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 93 (collect Stiletto EM signature to see if signal has changed - FAIL)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 95 (FAIL)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 34 (SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 8 (Determine ship components and location emitting EM - SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 65 (collect Stiletto EM signature to see if signal has changed - SUCCESS)
Research ☞ 111% 1d100 = 9 (Determine whether EM emitted (if any) is standard for that system or the result of a maintenance issue - SUCCESS)
Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 100% 1d100 = 58 (Determine whether EM emitted (if any) is standard for that system or the result of a maintenance issue - SUCCESS)

If there are any, Niall attempts to repair the systems that have signal leakage.

OOC Comments
Electrical Engineer ☞ 91% 1d100 = 45 (repair any system with nonstandard EM signal leakage - SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 78 (collect Stiletto EM signature to see if signal has changed - SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 8 (take new readings after repairs are completed - SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 11 (collect Stiletto EM signature to see if signal has changed - SUCCESS)

Secondly After any signal leaks have been examined and dealt with, Niall attempts to devise a masking signal to disguise the ship's EM signature at EM silent, and with short drive bursts, as Chandrakants sun's EM activity when they are travelling in-system. This will be an EM frequency broadcast whenever the Albatross' EM signature is non-zero.

OOC Comments
Mathematics: Advanced ☞ 116% 1d100 = 22 (subtract Albatross ambient EM signature from Chandrakant star EM activity - SUCCESS)
Research ☞ 111% 1d100 = 64 (determine relationship of ambient Albartoss EM to Chandrakant star EM frequencies - SUCCESS)
Electronic Countermeasures ☞ 86% 1d100 = 8 (devise masking signal frequencies - SUCCESS)
Computer Programming ☞ 81% 1d100 = 89 (create EM signal jamming protocol - FAIL)
Computer Programming ☞ 81% 1d100 = 43 (SUCCESS)
Radio: Basic ☞ 106% 1d100 = 87 (implement EM signal jamming protocol - SUCCESS)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 91% 1d100 = 44 (For any hardware adjustments that must be made to the Radio for the protocol to function as planned. - SUCCESS)

Niall then runs a test-burst of the protocol, to mask the Albatross' ambient EM within the Stiletto's EM signature.

OOC Comments
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 58 (collect Stiletto EM signature to see if signal has changed - SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 80 (take new readings after protocols are implemented - SUCCESS))
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 83 (collect Stiletto EM signature to see if signal has changed - SUCCESS)
Mathematics: Advanced ☞ 116% 1d100 = 38 (determine if protocols had desired effect - SUCCESS)
Research ☞ 111% 1d100 = 83 (determine if protocols had the desired effect - SUCCESS)

Niall will inform Nova one way or the other when results are known.

As Niall completes his tasks, he thinks If this works, it'll be a useful protocol to add to all of our ships in the ADF. Maybe Brainiac can even program an automated protocol... I'll be sure to submit a report and recommendation once we know if this is productive.
1st LT. Niall "Crash" Zeddeus
Current Details
ImageImage
H.P.: 50/50
S.D.C.: 57/57
Power Touch Points: 138/950
Current Gear: ADF Standard Armor, FAS Tier 1, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit, Dragonbane Blade

ADF Standard Armor
S.D.C. by Location:
Weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor
• Encrypted short-range audio/data transceiver, range: 12 miles (19.31 km).

FAS Tier 1
A.R.: 10
S.D.C. by Location:
--Helmet: 40
--Arms: 40 each
--Legs: 50 each
--Main Body: 80
Modifiers: Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Halko » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Percep 64%: 1d100 = 44
JIC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 71

Halko nearly staggers into the Launch Bay loaded down with an assortment of bags and a shotgun in hand. Making his way on to the Grifter and stows everything properly so that it won't go flying around the cabin during high gee maneuvers. Taking a second to catch his breath he walk back to the iris entry point and looks out of the bay. Spotting the familiar looking crates that CJ bought on Grymdin, Halko walks over and looks them over.

With a smile, Halko looks around like a kid in a candy store before he grabs the top case and starts to load them all into the Grifter. When the others start to arrive, he says, "If you guys aren't busy, all this should be loaded up as well." His childlike smile returns but faulters just a bit when the thinks, Should we be saving some of this? If the mission goes sideways and we loose all of this....no, if this pallet is the difference between the Arismal surviving or not, well, the galaxy better just go ahead and flush the toilet on us. But what this stuff can do is keep old Jerrik here alive through the next mission and likely send some Atorians on to the big dust bin in the sky. Frakking brush heads.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol

Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Cairo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Perception [59%][+15% in Space]: EP CRIT SUCCESS -- For assisting Crash/Ego with Albatross EM emissions
JiC D20: 1d20 = 4
JiC D100: 1d100 = 8

Cairo enters the Hangar trailing a Force Disc loaded down with 'stuff'. He loads gear as needed (including activating the Atorian Bot and introducing Ego and Simone as Friendlies to be protected before directing it, "Grab one of those [Galactic] Shotguns, and Load yourself 2 Magazines of Slug ammunition. When we land You will probably be tasked with securing the area around the Grifter, that's the Ship. Do not load either magazine into the gun until we are on the ground. Last time we had a damn hard landing and we don't need any accidental discharges. Any orders from Nova will supercede these."

CJ will, when appropriate move to assist Crash and Ego wit their task as best he can [see Perception Roll] using have Spectrum Vision capabilities.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:15 pm

Conditions:
Local Time: Day 55, 1030

Corrigon, Cairo, and Halko transfer crates of gear from the deck of the Stiletto's launch bay into the holds of the Grifter, until Cairo and Corrigon's help is called upon by Niall. Soon, Corrigon is at the pilot's station in the cockpit of the Grifter, firing up systems one by one as Niall does the same via the engineering console as Cairo does a walk-around inspection for EM spikes using his vision. It's a time-consuming process as each system has to be powered in isolation, and then Cairo has to filter through the various EM bands in order to look for EM leaks, but after some minutes they find only the geologic sensor array to have any serious issue. Niall then manages to find the issue with the sensor array, but is unable to reduce it remotely through the engineering console. Shrugging at the reality of the situation, he finds the physical location of the sensor system, goes to it, pulls up the panels which allow access, and finds that the connections themselves have been done incorrectly, thus resulting in the massive spike even when simply turned on. Confirming the correction with Cairo's mark one eyeballs, he then gets to work setting up a pre-configured sequence to use the geologic sensor array to mimic the same EM static signature sometimes produced by Chandrakant's star. Running a test burst of this protocol, everyone finds it within acceptable variance.

The 1MC crackles to life in the space from a series of speakers throughout the hangar. "All hands, brace for jump!"

Moments later, everyone's stomachs find their way into their mouths and their vision doubles, trebles, doubles again, then returns to normal. They feel as though they're ready to vomit from the experience, but all manage to hold their gorge and retain their composure long enough to get back to work. Those on the Grifter can check the nav feed from the Stiletto to receive the following:
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Perception [59%][+15% in Space]: 1d100 = 74
JiC D20: 1d20 = 10
JiC D100: 1d100 = 77

Augur wrote:The 1MC crackles to life in the space from a series of speakers throughout the hangar. "All hands, brace for jump!"

Cairo braces himself with one hand on the something thankful for the moment of warning, as an old joke pops into his head and he nudges Niall and Halko, "“You guys ever hear the one about a Jump Drive transfer being unpleasantly like being drunk? It's from years ago. The first guy says Space-Jump is like being drunk. The Second guy says 'What's so bad about being drunk?', and the First guy says 'Ask a glass of water' hehehe ..."

Heading into the Grifter and up to Romeo 1 CJ muses, *Well thankfully we are not carrying and deploying 2 dozen ... plenty of elbow room even if there is not much privacy. Brought along a box of 100 of the protein bars so we don't need to pull any rations from the ship. Vanilla's going to get old if we can't find a couple steaks or something to split things up. Hopefully on the way back we will have a full damn cargo hold this time, instead of being chased off like a pack of feral frill-cats, and if one of our SOGs has been conducting field ops and already tagged these ruins ... well hopefully these ruins will have somewhere to land that we can be shielded from orbital detection in case of bad stuff. If so, and we can clear it out ... Nova can drop Anchor and we would never need to risk detection via standard landing again.*
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Rosseyn » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 52/43% 58% regarding modern technology, 68% to perceiving any tactile characteristics, 83% regarding modern technology + tactile characteristics simultaneously
JIC: 1d20 = 19/1d100 = 97

Rosseyn enters the Launch Bay post jump to check on the crew's progress. "Zeddeus, how's the Grifter looking? Xanreys, we all loaded up? Helbrecht, any tips for us before we make the trip planetside? What should we be on the lookout for?" While he's getting information, he remembers to create a gateway marker in the Launch Bays.

Once everything is prepared, Rosseyn will get himself strapped into the co-pilot's seat. "Ego, pilot's seat. Brainiac, EWO. Fang, Backlash, Crash, Helbrecht, strap yourselves in. Alright, Ego. Show us your stuff. Take us down to Chandrakant 2." Rosseyn will go through the pre-flight checks and watch the pilot's maneuvers, helping where needed.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119

Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Simone Helbrect » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 22/40%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 15/1d100 = 26
Conditions: Invulnerability & Healing Factor

Simone makes her way to the Launch Bay at a normal pace which is incredibly slow for her, but makes sure she's not bumping into people. Once in the Launch Bay she makes her way over to where the rest of the 1st SOG is located. "So Cairo where are these extra guns? and do you have holsters and maybe an ammo pouch?" Simone asks before perking up once more. "Would it be okay for me to carry a second pistol." Simone asks.

Once the supply requisition is taken care of, Simone joins everyone at the Grifter. Simone boards the ship and finds a seat to strap herself in. "This reminds me of the time I sat on a drop ship to get to a archeological dig a few years back, was the only landing ship the Theologians could afford."
Lance Corporal Simone Helbrect EP
HP: 189/189
S.D.C.: 380/380
P.P.E.: 6/6
Conditions: Invulnerability & Healing Factor.
Armor Worn: A.D.F. Light Armor AR: 12; Main Body: 100/100
Weapons Carried: A.D.F. Mini-Lasers Payload: 10/10
Simone Helbrect

Postby Cairo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 am

ROLLS CARRIED FORWARD

With a nod of informal greeting, CJ responds to Nova, "I think we're in good shape. Taking the Grymdin weapons along so we have weapons for our new additions. Probably arm them with a couple of the Alien [Galactic] shotguns. They don't have the stopping power of a STAR, but they have better range and ammo capacity so they can handle suppression and assistive fire ... some of those Dinosaurs were big targets. We are otherwise loaded up."

When Simone arrives, Cairo will point her towards box that holds 2 pistols and various accessories (holsters, silencers, clips, etc.), "Over there. If you are not planning on manning one of the onboard turrets, you'll be in the passenger gallery. Probably want to load your bags onto a couple jump-seats next to you and belt it in, so it's secured nearby as needed," hen hands her 2 boxes of ammunition (100 rounds each). When she takes a seat and notes her prior experience, he offers a smile and a cocked eyebrow, "Why would Theologians from Arismal need a drop ship at all? Isn't all our history supposed to be, y'know on Arismal?"

Housekeeping
Augur, you have 5 Galactic Standard Automatic Pistols in the Grifter Hold.
At Weapon Masters Unlimited (on Grymdin) we bought 5, but Rosseyn, Halko, and Cairo have 3 in possession on their sheets. However, Halko handed his over to Simone here.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Simone Helbrect » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:25 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

Cairo wrote:"Over there. If you are not planning on manning one of the onboard turrets, you'll be in the passenger gallery. Probably want to load your bags onto a couple jump-seats next to you and belt it in, so it's secured nearby as needed," hen hands her 2 boxes of ammunition (100 rounds each). When she takes a seat and notes her prior experience, he offers a smile and a cocked eyebrow, "Why would Theologians from Arismal need a drop ship at all? Isn't all our history supposed to be, y'know on Arismal?"

Simone nods and grabs the gear from the box, quickly affixing the the silencers to the pistols and locking the holsters to her battle harness. A few ammo pouches later, Simone now feels armed enough for a trip down to fight dinosaurs and Atorian oppressors. Simone takes Cairo's advice and straps her bag to the acceleration couch next to her seat. When Cairo questions why Theologians would need a drop ship, she smiles. "Well they wanted a full blown ship as a base camp, but couldn't afford one. We were in the desert at the time, so having something that could be easily climate controlled was a good idea." Simone says with a matter of fact tone. "We found a small trove of tablets of some religious importance to Iblis. Though I'll be honest I never did get to see the project to fruition, as I was moved on to another project shortly thereafter."
Lance Corporal Simone Helbrect EP
HP: 189/189
S.D.C.: 380/380
P.P.E.: 6/6
Conditions: Invulnerability & Healing Factor.
Armor Worn: A.D.F. Light Armor AR: 12; Main Body: 100/100
Weapons Carried: A.D.F. Mini-Lasers Payload: 10/10
Simone Helbrect

Postby Corrigon » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:13 am

Perception 38% 1d100 = 70
JIC 1d100 = 30 1d20 = 18

Corrigon was itching to go; first assignment and all. He stows his gear, making sure there was sufficient ammo for him. If need be, he would switch to one of these Galactic armoury weapons they had in spades.

Hopefully, they had enough rations, though from the sounds of it, some of the Dinosaurs (great lizards) down there made for a good meal. Maybe they would have need to pick one off. The idea of a good steak, though a Cordishing (type of amphibious pug faced mammal that had been his favourite) it wouldn’t be, makes his stomach rumble. The ration bars may be better than the slop they had been eating, but they didn’t match up to a proper cooked steak.
He takes his spot in cockpit, monitoring systems as he takes the Albatross through preliminary flight tests as Niall and Cairo check for EM emissions. Between the three of them, they isolate potential issues before take off. Hopefully this will be sufficient to avoid detection. Hate to get shot at on only my second flight with the team. Not that they'd be able to shoot me down.

Augur wrote:The 1MC crackles to life in the space from a series of speakers throughout the hangar. "All hands, brace for jump!"Moments later, everyone's stomachs find their way into their mouths and their vision doubles, trebles, doubles again, then returns to normal. They feel as though they're ready to vomit from the experience, but all manage to hold their gorge and retain their composure long enough to get back to work. Those on the Grifter can check the nav feed from the Stiletto to receive the following:

Corrigon sits remaining composed in the pilot seat; no need to vomit on the controls. He keeps it together, using techniques drummed into him to handle high-G turns in fighters.

Rosseyn wrote:Once everything is prepared, Rosseyn will get himself strapped into the co-pilot's seat. "Ego, pilot's seat. Brainiac, EWO. Fang, Backlash, Crash, Helbrecht, strap yourselves in. Alright, Ego. Show us your stuff. Take us down to Chandrakant 2." Rosseyn will go through the pre-flight checks and watch the pilot's maneuvers, helping where needed.

“Understood,” he responds to Rosseyn, bright and cheerful; he always enjoys being in the pilot seat, “let’s get this shindig on the road." He brings the engines online, calling back to

"Niall, Cairo keep a close eye on those EM fluctuations, let me know the instance anything goes above the threshold. Niall, give me a continuous readout of the EM fields as regularly up to date as we can make it. If we get the attention of anything we shouldn't, I want to know in time to start evasive manoeuvres."

He activates the intercom to address the crew
"Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to depart. We anticipate a gentle and sedate flight through near space, followed by a bumpier and somewhat warmer descent through the planet atmosphere where we will then arrive at our exotic destination full of ravenous beasts trying to eat us; and possibly a few dinosaurs as well. We hope you enjoy your flight and keep your weapons safely stowed. Explosive decompression is an unpleasant sensation for the brief amount of time you'll experience it."

"Stiletto Control, this is Albatross bravo-zero-zero-one requesting bay door opening for departure, seven souls on board. Over."

With that, he activates thrusters, gently lifting the ship up and retracts the landing gear as he waits to depart.

OOC Comments
Pilot: Military Spacecraft: Small 106% 1d100 = 32
Pilot: Military Spacecraft: Small 106% 1d100 = 93
Electronic Warfare 62/57%+5% 1d100 = 29
Electronic Warfare 62/57%+5% 1d100 = 75
Read Sensory Equipment 72% 1d100 = 83
Read Sensory Equipment 72% 1d100 = 63
Navigation: Space 77%+5% 1d100 = 18
Navigation: Space 77%+5% 1d100 = 61

S.D.C. by Location:
Corrigon

Postby Niall » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:40 am

Perception ☞ 36% 1d100 = 13 (SUCCESS)

JIC 1d20 = 5
1d100 = 70

"All hands, brace for jump!"

Niall instinctively reaches his hand out to steady himself on anything strapped down, or the bulkhead, whichever is nearer. After the familiar lurch of the ship's jump, he goes about his business.

Niall then checks the AG drive's systems check, to make sure it is operating at optimum levels, per Ryden's request. If he finds a way to boost thruster output (WITHOUT ALTERING EM EMISSIONS) through programming or simple electronic repair, he will do so, but if boosting the thruster requires specialized mechanical repair or rebuilding, he will simply advise Ryden and Corrigon that boosting thruster output is not doable at this time. If there is doubt, Niall WILL NOT ATTEMPT to do so.

OOC Comments
Analyze and Operate Devices ☞ 100% 1d100 = 87 (SUCCESS)
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 29 (SUCCESS)
Computer Programming ☞ 81% 1d100 = 32 (SUCCESS)
Computer Repair ☞ 76% 1d100 = 15 (SUCCESS)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 91% 1d100 = 100 (FAIL)
Electrical Engineer ☞ 91% 1d100 = 48 (SUCCESS)

Contingent Outcomes:
If Niall boosts thruster output - or if such is not necessary, Niall will state "Thrusters at optimal output."

If Niall cannot boost thruster output at this time, he announces "Thruster output unchanged. Will confer with engineering upon return to the Stiletto."

Nova wrote:"Zeddeus, how's the Grifter looking?

Niall smiles as the Grifter receives her name, however unceremoniously, and immediately feels a kinship with her.

He runs standard preflight checks.

Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 30 (SUCCESS)

"All systems check. We found a slight EM leak from the geologic sensor array, but I've repaired it, and I've written an EM burst protocol to mask our tell-tale EM sig while in the system. Emissions now within acceptable variance."

Nova wrote:"Ego, pilot's seat. Brainiac, EWO. Fang, Backlash, Crash, Helbrecht, strap yourselves in. Alright, Ego. Show us your stuff. Take us down to Chandrakant 2."

Niall straps himself in. "Crash, strapped in."

Ego wrote:"Niall, Cairo keep a close eye on those EM fluctuations, let me know the instance anything goes above the threshold. Niall, give me a continuous readout of the EM fields as regularly up to date as we can make it. If we get the attention of anything we shouldn't, I want to know in time to start evasive manoeuvres."

Niall nods. "Aye-aye. Routing EM readout to your station - you'll get the data in real time." Niall begins continuous passive monitoring of the ship's EM emissions, isolates those data, and forwards them to the conn. He also initiates the EM masking protocol, which will fire a white-noise-like burst of EM in conjunction with any emission outside of "EM silent" levels, to mask the emissions as stellar EM.

OOC Comments
Read Sensory Instruments ☞ 91% 1d100 = 37 (SUCCESS)

Electronic Countermeasures ☞ 86% 1d100 = 90 (FAIL)
Electronic Countermeasures ☞ 86% 1d100 = 58 (SUCCESS)

Computer Operation ☞ 101% 1d100 = 67 (SUCCESS)
Current Details
ImageImage
Current Gear: ADF Standard Armor, FAS Tier 1, vibro-sword, electrical toolkit, mechanical toolkit, Dragonbane Blade

ADF Standard Armor
S.D.C. by Location:
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor

FAS Tier 1
S.D.C. by Location:
Modifiers: Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Ryden » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:24 am

Perception 83%/1d100 = 84 (Missed it by THAT much!)
JIC: 1d20 = 9, 1d100 = 82

Arriving just as they are buttoning up the planetary sensor, Ryden hands Niall a folded suit. "I got this on Grymdin, but with the new toy R&D cooked up, it's overkill to wear both. Take a minute and change, you'll be glad you did. What's up with the sensor?" He listens as Niall explains and nods. "Nice catch, all of you."
undersuit
Code: Select all
[b]FAS Tier 1[/b]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/07/03/20170703083941-61d40421.png[/img]
[size=85]A.R.: 10
[u]S.D.C. by Location:[/u]
• Helmet: 40
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
• Main Body: 80
Modifiers: Can also be worn under other armor, for additional protection; Reflective ceramic coating: Lasers and Energy Expulsion: Light powers only do half damage to the character and the armor.
Weight: 10 lbs.[/size]
Ryden does a reflexive clenching of his stomach muscles and closes his eyes, but otherwise goes right back to what he was doing as the jump hits. He starts uploading the team's preferences into the ship's computer. Those already logged in find them automagically the way they like them, and those not logged in yet find them the way they are used to when they sit down. Only Malath doesn't have his own. "Ego, I'll be feeding you telemetry the whole time. If you need something say so, but you shouldn't have to ask twice. Also, get your preferences set and I'll save the config file on my suit for later. I put up the readings and flight log from the last time we were here. As you have time, look it over. You may see something we haven't. Fresh eyes and all. Anyway, looking forward to flying Air Malath." He grins a bit and gets the turrets all linked into a sensor feed he can drop in a microsecond.

Corrigon wrote:"Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to depart. We anticipate a gentle and sedate flight through near space, followed by a bumpier and somewhat warmer descent through the planet atmosphere where we will then arrive at our exotic destination full of ravenous beasts trying to eat us; and possibly a few dinosaurs as well. We hope you enjoy your flight and keep your weapons safely stowed. Explosive decompression is an unpleasant sensation for the brief amount of time you'll experience it."

"Yeah, we don't need to do that again. It sucked the last time." Barely containing the snicker, Ryden can't help it - it was right there! And it was also true, it had sucked ass. He sets to work on in flight tasks, and then begins programming the 3-d mapping software, building from the combat tracking model intrinsic to PA. Instead of tracking minute changes, it would track the environment and build it's map from all linked data sources. "It'd be nice if we didn't have to worry about the Atorians. I'm not used to having ships in orbit I can bounce my Electronics Suite off of. It'd help us out a lot. Ah well, what will be, will be."

Massive, Amazing Rolls, like you'll never believe!
Military: Electronic Warfare 83%/1d100 = 43 - To integrate Crash's routine into his own suite of EW protocols. SUCCESS
Cryptography 88%/1d100 = 59 - To set up a new rotating Encryption scheme - his last one had been cracked on Grymdin. SUCCESS
Weapon Systems 83%/1d100 = 90 - Fire linking and sensor feeds ready FAIL!
Read Sensory Equipment 73%/1d100 = 99 - Anything out there? Passives only. Crit Fail, but Deus ex machina and it's CRIT SUCCESS!
Navigation: Space 63%/1d100 = 52 - "where do we go...from here?" SUCCESS
Computer Programming 113%/1d100 = 63 - Make 3-D map magic SUCCESS
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Postby Niall » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:47 am

(Rolls carried over)

Ryden wrote:"I got this on Grymdin, but with the new toy R&D cooked up, it's overkill to wear both. Take a minute and change, you'll be glad you did."

Niall looks at the suit with admiration. "Thanks, Brainiac. That'll go a long way toward insulating my wetware." He smiles. He trots off to the cargo hold and emerges a moment later with the new suit layered under his ADF armor.
Current Details
ImageImage

ADF Standard Armor
S.D.C. by Location:
Features:
• Fully environmental
• HUD in helmet visor

FAS Tier 1
S.D.C. by Location:

Current Conditions:
Constant Conditions:
Niall
Gold Level Patron
Gold Level Patron

Postby Cairo » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:57 pm

ROLLS CARRIED FORWARD

Simone Helbrect wrote: ...When Cairo questions why Theologians would need a drop ship, she smiles. "Well they wanted a full blown ship as a base camp, but couldn't afford one. We were in the desert at the time, so having something that could be easily climate controlled was a good idea." Simone says with a matter of fact tone. "We found a small trove of tablets of some religious importance to Iblis. Though I'll be honest I never did get to see the project to fruition, as I was moved on to another project shortly thereafter."

Cairo nods and shrugs, "I guess nothing says 'heat-shielding' like the ability to handle re-entry."

Corrigon wrote:"Niall, Cairo keep a close eye on those EM fluctuations, let me know the instance anything goes above the threshold. Niall, give me a continuous readout of the EM fields as regularly up to date as we can make it. If we get the attention of anything we shouldn't, I want to know in time to start evasive manoeuvres."

Delivering an audible chuckle CJ skeptically shakes his head at Ego's request, "You understand that I am riding in the ship right? I was not planning on visually monitoring the ship for EM leakage with my Mark-1 Eyeballs the entire time of transit, and getting out to periodically check things is kind of time consuming. Once this bird is in motion, I am just a plain old gunner since I am not up in the cockpit."

You want something to regret getting within 3 miles, done. You want special sensor data monitoring? Go through our technical department.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:

Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Halko » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Percep: 64% =1d100 = 20
JIC: 1d20 = 15 1d100 = 56

Sensory Equipment 75%=1d100 = 61
Weapon Systems 85%=1d100 = 86

Halko finishes loading the gear and is headed to the Lima One gunner station when the jump warning comes through. Putting a hand on the bulkhead to steady himself, he pauses a moment for the just. Frak, that always feels like getting threaded through a straw. Blinking a couple times to clear his vision, Halko continues to the gunner station and climbs in.

He pulls on the gunner headset and as he straps himself in calls over the Grifter's comm, "Halko in Lima One gunner station. Comms Check."

Then, hearing voices echo up from the main seating area, he says, "Well, drop ship is about right. The low EM entry was rough last time. Lets hope Ego can make it a little easier this time."

When Ego's voice crackles through the comm's with a departure warning, Halko zips the lip and focuses on his station.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol

Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Augur
Admin

Return to A.D.F.S. Stiletto