BACK IN TIME

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:43 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 18
JIC: 1d20 = 18, 1d100 = 60

1d10 = 6

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 8/17 (x1)

Brianna is relieved when it appears that the Valkyries are going to help them. She was trying not to worry how they were going to reach their destination in time. 'I doubt our adversaries are just going to sit back and make it easy for us.' she thinks to herself. Turning to Ecks, she asks, ”Shall we?” Brianna then looks around for the container the Valkyrie had indicated.
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:54 am

Perception: 1d100 = 98 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 17 / 1d100 = 53
Conditions: none

Earth Angel wrote:"Elite says, if you get the container, there's a transport waiting. "


If we get the container?! WTF does that mean. Does does she want us to acquire one? Any one or does she want one in particular? Any type of container? With a name like Angel, you think that they might be a bit more generous. I'm not some errand girl or something. Just give us the damn ride already. Quinn rolls her eyes and takes a few steps away to calm herself. Hands shoved inside her pants pockets, like a disappointed kid. She even kicks a small rock before turning around. Her face, if anyone should pay attention, shows a hint of irritation. Quinn watches for anyone else to lead the way. She also watches out for any more lingering effects of the mind storm.

Skill Rolls
Biology 53% / 1d100 = 9
Paramedic 53% / 1d100 = 50
Xenology 38% / 1d100 = 44
Medical Doctor 63%/53% / 1d100 = 91
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 72/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 31/1d20 = 4

Maniacal Laugh wrote:Sel is already outside and she passes Max on his way out. The Valkyries zip up into the sky. A moment later, Earth Angel is about to take off when she turns to the nearest time traveler, "Elite says, if you get the container, there's a transport waiting."

Are you gonna do stuff? What kind of stuff?


"What type of transportation? Where is it located? What color is it? Does it have any special marking? I hope you don't think I am being rude, I just want to be able to correctly identify the transport is all." Sel says to her. Once (or if) those questions get answered, Sel pulls out her portable computer and scans the frequencies that the drones are communicating on (Computer Use 1d100 = 27/72%) and hacks into the system (Computer Programming - Hacking -40% EP Critical Success/22%). She sends a command to the nearest drone with an empty container to land near them. If no drones are currently flying with an empty container, she will send a command to a drone that does not have a container to bring an empty one to them. "Alright, we should be getting a ride to the transport shortly, boss." Sel tells Ecks. She has to resist the urge to look up and search for the drone to see her handy work.
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 73/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 6/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby EBAH » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:59 am

Asynchronicity wrote:Effect before cause


Biology in essence is a fact, the way it works is when you get right down to it, downright mechanical. But in her time and this time, biology seems to lose touch with its rules from time to time. Like these mindstorms, there is nothing Quinn can determine that could do this, so the whole magic psychic cause is the most "rational" explanation. Then there's this Earth Angel chick. The wings just don't make sense. Nothing about them. How they hook to her shoulders would seem to preclude flight, but she still flaps away like a big pigeon. They don't have enough surface area or any other aerodynamic property required for muscle powered flight. It's enough to make one thirsty.

Quinn is too busy being mad and hyper focused to actually pay attention to the situation as it develops. Bri and Sel are talking with Earth Angel, catching her in conversation just before she flies away. Surprisingly, the superhero smiles. "Elite can be cryptic. She's talking about the Ultrajet. They're another super team, they have a big jet. They own Elite, a lot." She flaps her wings a second and then pauses, "It's hard to miss the Ultrajet."

Then she flaps off. Anyone who checks the news or does an image search will find pictures of Ultrajet no problem. It's pretty fancy.
Image

Sel's quick digital shenanigans quickly gain access to a drone with one of the smaller containers:
Image
The drone buzzes right over to where Sel is standing. She doesn't have to look at it, she can use the drone's own sensors to navigate it. The container isn't empty though. It's full of creepy dolls!!!
Image

Are you gonna do stuff? What kind of stuff?[/quote]

This is pretty funny.
I'm so foulably human, I pick the lock but will not turn the key. ~ Bad Religion

ImageImage
User avatar
EBAH
Game Master
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: PFRPG GM; gamenoid420

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:45 am

Perception: 1d100 = 21 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 4 / 1d100 = 42
Conditions: none

Quinn's inner monologue keeps her from noticing the small details around her, hell even the big details she misses. The hundreds of eyes staring at her have no effect, at first. It's not until she has taken a few steps into the container before the feeling of paranoia begins to creep in. Quinn makes eye contact with only one pair of dolls eyes. Then she notice another. She slowly takes notice of all the other eyes in the room. Her body give a visual shutter as rationale relaxes her paranoia. ”Damn, that's a lot of dolls. Anyone else find this to be a bit creepy?” Quinn ask more of a rhetorical question and a statement than anything else. A look of bewilderment and confusion is apparent on her face. I haven't been this uncomfortable since the exams at medical school. Either that or I just need a drink. I hope this ride ain't too long. Not sure how long I can stand all these eyes staring at me. Just as long as none of them come to life and start attacking, I should be good.
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 5/85%
JIC:1d20 = 12/1d100 = 57

The operator is pleased and surprised at the Valkyrie's assistance. "Thank you. This is a huge help. We are certainly in need of this type of haste."

Ecks nods to Brianna. "Never look a gift container in the doll. It works for me." he says, climbing into the container and getting comfortable among the multitude of dolls.

Once everyone is on board, another thought crosses his mind. "You know Minkowski, if the severity is due to proximity, what starts happening once we get within a hundred miles of this situation?" he says, looking to Brianna in concern.

"So for you two new guys, what's your gear status? We are expecting this situation to get very ugly."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 13
JIC: 1d20 = 11, 1d100 = 17

1d10 = 5

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 8/17 (x1)

”Damn, that's a lot of dolls. Anyone else find this to be a bit creepy?”


Brianna nods in agreement with Quinn. ”I have to agree with that – it is pretty creepy.” Brianna follows Ecks into the container and looks for a place to sit down and get comfortable during the flight.

Once everyone is on board, another thought crosses his mind. "You know Minkowski, if the severity is due to proximity, what starts happening once we get within a hundred miles of this situation?" he says, looking to Brianna in concern.


Brianna grimaces when she considers the possibilities. ”That's a good question.” she admits with a look of concern on her face. ”It could get pretty bad.” Brianna thinks to her weapons, 'What do you guys think? Could there be more mind storms when we get closer to our target?'
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:20 am

I wasn't expecting death to be a possibility of a mind bomb. This really could get bad. the operator thinks to himself. He goes through his gear while they kill time.

He turns to Sel, "Say, you don't happen to have a number twelve star bit do you? I left my set, thinking I wouldn't need it. But since we have time I'm thinking of adjusting the fit of my helmet."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:52 am

( Rolls Carried Over )

Ecks wrote:"So for you two new guys, what's your gear status? We are expecting this situation to get very ugly."


The interruption made by the operator is just what Quinn need. She acknowledges him with a nod but keeps staring for a moment longer before turning his direction. Smiling politely before responding. ”Well sir, for my gear all I have is a NG-33 and some patrol armor. I know, I know, it's not the best or anything but at least it's not the worst out there. I do believe.” Quinn chuckles quietly with a smile across her face. ”Anyways, I don't plan on being in the middle of the fray. Unless one of you needs my skills and THEN I'll need something better but then what I do got is in tip top shape. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.”
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Mink » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Perception: 65%/1d100 = 13
JIC: 1d20 = 6, 1d100 = 96

Quinn wrote:”Damn, that's a lot of dolls. Anyone else find this to be a bit creepy?”
Brianna Clarke wrote:”I have to agree with that – it is pretty creepy.” Brianna follows Ecks into the container and looks for a place to sit down and get comfortable during the flight.
Ecks wrote:Ecks nods to Brianna. "Never look a gift container in the doll. It works for me." he says, climbing into the container and getting comfortable among the multitude of dolls.

"Huh, well I think its the style of doll more so than just dolls in general. Still, it is weird. But we can fix that some. Anyone who has a NG-S2, give me your tent and some rope. There are places we can lash to to create a basic net. Maybe some hammocks. Definitely some handholds. If I can get a few of you to help me with that and once we get the doll net up, the rest of you can toss them behind it." Mink sets to tying some rope to the multitude of tie down points available in a container, creating a set of criss-crossing ropes, and attaching a few tents to keep the dolls behind half the container. She kicks them out of the way to make way to be able to tie it. Assuming she gets everyone pitching in, she then sets up enough hammocks for everyone, and enough hand holds at standing and sitting level. She then mag locks her power armor's feet to the floor, and uses its robotic hands to grab onto the side of the container and lock in place. She then steps out of the power armor. "I suggest we use the Power Armor's hands to connect to the side of the container." She points out the square hole tie downs. "Those should hold them for a bit anyway. Ecks, maybe you can attach some flashlights up top to give us some light when the doors are closed? Also, how are we going to open and close those doors? Normally that's an outside the container type of thing."

Ecks wrote:Once everyone is on board, another thought crosses his mind. "You know Minkowski, if the severity is due to proximity, what starts happening once we get within a hundred miles of this situation?" he says, looking to Brianna in concern.

Brianna Clarke wrote:”That's a good question.” she admits with a look of concern on her face. ”It could get pretty bad.”

The ever knowledgeable Mink looks decidedly uncomfortable with her own ignorance. "I don't know, but my guess is with the power of the enemy, distance isn't going to matter until we're in close proximity. Once close, we need to work to clear it of any bystanders, for our own benefit, as well as theirs. I wasn't expecting fatalities, but I can see why. I am pretty sure we are all experiencing a brain aneurysm each time we experience one, or we will in this dimension anyway."
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:43 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 21
JIC: 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d100 = 13

Max looks longingly down the street. I dont need a drink, I want a drink Then he sees the arrival of the container. Well played Lord He stops wishing for what he wants and accepts what he needs. Until he sees the dolls.
"Mutants, Angels, Time travel, super heroes, wicked old Chinese dudes, and brain splitting mind bombs. I may draw the line here."

Max opens the door all the way and starts kicking the dolls out.
"Look I got my parachute, but not my survival kit, It was in the helicopter. Lets get this straightened into something before a drone drops us into the bay."

Max then empties all his worldly possessions out next to the pile of dolls and presents his parachute for use.


Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:49 am

Ecks fishes out his flashlight, climbs the pile of dolls and duct tapes it to the roof. He turns it on, creating harsh shadows on the dolls faces below. "You know, since have time to kill we could have Sel animate one of these dolls. It should make us all feel more comfortable with the dolls. Especially if it could randomly look at each of us in turn smile."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 18/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 30/1d20 = 17

When Angel tells them what the name of the transport is, Sel does an internet search for it and lets out a low whistle when pictures are shown on her screen. "That's not ostentatious in the least, not one bit!" she says, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Sel gets confirmation on the location of the Ultrajet as the drone is landing. (Computer Operation 1d100 = 37/72%)

Quinn wrote:”Damn, that's a lot of dolls. Anyone else find this to be a bit creepy?”

Brianna Clarke wrote:Brianna nods in agreement with Quinn. ”I have to agree with that – it is pretty creepy.” Brianna follows Ecks into the container and looks for a place to sit down and get comfortable during the flight.

Mink wrote:"Huh, well I think its the style of doll more so than just dolls in general. Still, it is weird. But we can fix that some. Anyone who has a NG-S2, give me your tent and some rope. There are places we can lash to to create a basic net. Maybe some hammocks. Definitely some handholds. If I can get a few of you to help me with that and once we get the doll net up, the rest of you can toss them behind it." Mink sets to tying some rope to the multitude of tie down points available in a container, creating a set of criss-crossing ropes, and attaching a few tents to keep the dolls behind half the container. She kicks them out of the way to make way to be able to tie it. Assuming she gets everyone pitching in, she then sets up enough hammocks for everyone, and enough hand holds at standing and sitting level. She then mag locks her power armor's feet to the floor, and uses its robotic hands to grab onto the side of the container and lock in place. She then steps out of the power armor. "I suggest we use the Power Armor's hands to connect to the side of the container." She points out the square hole tie downs. "Those should hold them for a bit anyway. Ecks, maybe you can attach some flashlights up top to give us some light when the doors are closed? Also, how are we going to open and close those doors? Normally that's an outside the container type of thing."


Sel looks up to see a veritable see of dolls inside the container, Oh wow, that one looks just like the one I used to have, until dad destroyed it. Bending over, she picks the doll in question up to hold it when she notices something peculiar about it. It has a defect that matches her old doll perfectly. Flipping it over to inspect the back of the head, she finds it blank, whereas her old doll had her full name written on it when she had first discovered it. She looks up at Ecks and says to him "Do you believe in fate, sir? I used to own a doll just like this, or perhaps I should say I used to own the exact doll, in my past which would appear to be this doll's future. I can tell because of this scratch right here, see it? The only thing is that this doll doesn't already have my name on it. When I found my doll as a little girl, it already had my name etched on it. I found it in an alley near where I grew up and always assumed that my mother got the doll for me and etched my name into but my father found it and threw it out the window, but anytime I had asked my mother about it, she always denied anything about it. I had always figured that to being plausible deniability because when my father found it eventually, he was furious and destroyed it with magical flames. I insisted that mom had gotten it for me and she had denied it, to the point that my father used magic to compel me to answer truthfully. When the spell revealed that I believed what I said to be the truth, he then used the same spell on my mother and when she denied it again, it said she was telling the truth as well. And the more I think about it now, the more I realize that the handwriting used to etch my name into it matches mine perfectly! This can't be coincidence! This is providence!" Sel excitedly says. She pulls her tool kit out and etches her name into the back of the doll's head, then sets the doll back in the container where all the other dolls are being piled up.

Ecks wrote:He turns to Sel, "Say, you don't happen to have a number twelve star bit do you? I left my set, thinking I wouldn't need it. But since we have time I'm thinking of adjusting the fit of my helmet."


Sel rifles through her gear for a moment before producing the requested size, saying cheerfully "Here you go, sir!"

Ecks wrote:Ecks fishes out his flashlight, climbs the pile of dolls and duct tapes it to the roof. He turns it on, creating harsh shadows on the dolls faces below. "You know, since have time to kill we could have Sel animate one of these dolls. It should make us all feel more comfortable with the dolls. Especially if it could randomly look at each of us in turn smile."


"Sorry sir, no can do. I left all of my gems back in Staci because I really didn't think I was going to have the chance to create anything here and I wanted to make sure I didn't lose them. It is really a shame though, because I could make them sentient, we could outfit them with weapons, and have ourselves a little toy army to help us in our coming battle."
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 73/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 6/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:10 am

( Rolls Carried Over )

Salenidaria wrote:"Sorry sir, no can do. I left all of my gems back in Staci because I really didn't think I was going to have the chance to create anything here and I wanted to make sure I didn't lose them. It is really a shame though, because I could make them sentient, we could outfit them with weapons, and have ourselves a little toy army to help us in our coming battle."


”Sounds like some morbid deam or something. Good thing to know is that they would be on our side, tho. Then I would have to call you puppet master or something but you know…” Quinn stop in mid sentence with a thoughtful look. She snaps back into stride as if nothing had happened.”..if they're sentient I wonder of I could reverse the cybernetic surgery. Say, if I had a fresh arm or leg, do you think I could attach it? Is it even possible? If I can just keep the blood flow up and the neurological synapses are firing, then just maybe. Then again, now a not the time. Nor do I have any of the equipment or resources that I would need, so it doesn't matter now. But hey, when we get back to our timeline maybe we can get together and we can go over some notes. Quinn watches as other fabricate and makeshift wall to hold all the dolls. As the others start to toss the dolls on the other side, she slowly picks up a couple of dollars and tosses them over. Feeling a bit relieved, she quickens her pace. A sense of relaxation comes over her, in a therapeutic way, the more dolls she chucks. The Doll Chuckers. Sounds like an eclectic band name. Maybe it's a new sport. (in sport announcer voice) “And now the for semifinals of the Chuckers Cup. We have the Russian Nesters vs. The Southwest Kachinas. It should be a good one folks”...Nah that would would never happen. Would be funny, thou.

Once the there is enough doll moved out of the way, Quinn finds a spot to place her backpack. Sitting down on the floor, she uses it as a backrest and makes herself comfortable. Shifting once or twice before finding a good spot. I wonder how long this ride is going to be? They could have least gave us some refreshments but then I should have came prepared. Now what we do is wait. Sounds like fun.
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:45 am

When Mink talks about keeping the doors closed from inside, Sell thinks about it for a moment and says "My power armor has a magnetic climbing system integrated into it that I can use to keep the doors shut from inside. "
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 73/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 6/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:27 am

((rolls carried))

Sel's question and observations cast Ecks' mind around. In his limited life experience, there were two things he just couldn't tally up. "Fate? No, I don't believe in fate, but I also don't believe in coincidence. But maybe things are different for elves. For humans, the one clear thing is we always have a choice when it comes to our own actions and no matter how much power or wealth someone has, they cannot assure the outcome of anything."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:30 am

Perception: 1d100 = 35
JIC: 1d20 = 16
JIC: 1d100 = 80

Max picks up a doll and drop kicks it over the conex. creepy things Picks up and kicks another. Big nope. He kicks another. Big bag of nope.
Listening to the group talk fate makes him think. Then it makes him sing.

"The gypsy woman told my mother, Before I was born, got a boy-child's comin', He's gonna be a son-of-a-gun, He's gonna make pretty women's, Jump and shout, Then the world gonna know, What this all about"
Max's head still hurts. He climb into the container and sits next to Quinn and gets comfortable as he can doing the same with the rest of his backpack, now a lot emptier minus a parachute.
"The good lord gave us all free will to do what we want, But the Lord has a plan for us. The fact that we are here now proves that."

AAPS
Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:59 pm

( Rolls Carried Over )

Quinn watches intently as Max gets settled down next to her. His singing brings back memories of her childhood. Man that song sure does remind of my dad. He used to sing around the house all the time. Especially when he was cooking dinner. He wasn't the best cook but her sure could make a mean omelette. Of I could only get one of those right now. Quinn begins to smell breakfast cooking. She glances around but is cautious not to draw too much attention to her doing so. Leaning her head back, she continues to watch the group.

Ecks wrote: "Fate? No, I don't believe in fate, but I also don't believe in coincidence. But maybe things are different for elves. For humans, the one clear thing is we always have a choice when it comes to our own actions and no matter how much power or wealth someone has, they cannot assure the outcome of anything."

Maximilian wrote:"The good lord gave us all free will to do what we want, But the Lord has a plan for us. The fact that we are here now proves that."


Fate, coincidence, God?! This sure is one eclectic group but I think Ecks has it right. Good thing I am a cynic. Better keep my mouth shut. O know those things can always turn into a heated argument, and quick.
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:46 pm

((rolls carried))

Ecks looks at Quinn and thinks about fate. What are the chances to meet her here? So small as to never happen. Impossible to be coincidence but there's no requirement for her to risk her life. Being from out Earth, this place is like an Eden. Though for me some of it would verge on hell. Odd.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Captain Marks » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Local Conditions wrote:New Jersey
  • Location: Port Newark
  • Population: A lot.
  • Time: 1045 Wednesday, September 10 XXXXCE
  • Ley Line Activity: None
  • Weather: 45, overcast, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, grey sky, even light
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Normal x1


AA Professional Services temporarily rebranding themselves closer to Allocation, Appropriation, Procurement & Stealing, a differing strategy than their typical for hire taskers, feel as well as hear from outside their chosen box, a finely tuned engine whirring nearby as it winds down to a silence. Their efforts to secure and make the coffin a worthy and livable compartment for travel is interrupted by a woman in a white suede jacket with the accompanying garments of a stylized English riding ensemble.

Impatiently flicks a white leather crop against her other palm haughtily saying,”Do secure your valuables and follow me.” Turning away with an apparent expectation that her word would lead to action she pauses to finish with a pinching of brows,”Unless you do not wish to enjoy my company?” Gesturing with the crop she indicates the slick and advertised vessel gaudily emblazoned,”the ULTRAJET”. As well for no clear reason it too appears to have a poorly framed roaring grizzly bear. The pair of decals atop the look-at-me-red begs the question,”Is the other side of the ultrajet similarly endowed in poor taste?”

The impatient display does not seem to end if AAPS take action to decide as the woman keys some device attached to a sleek metallic wristband speaking annoyedly,”Anna, do put on a pot and ready some biscuits, our guests will be boarding…” Glancing at AAPS she implies forcefully, “Immediately.” Smiling tightly, to AAPS the woman seems at odds with what appears a generous intent to aid their travels all the while her expression is of tightly controlled disdain of peasants suffered. Somehow still not having immediately left them as her first eagerly signaled body language bespoke, she continues,”Do please elect to stay aboard the… Box. Or follow at your leisure.”

For those that follow she begins walking with them in tow as her knee-high black leather boots crunch across the cements and gravel with each even stride with a pleasing grinding roll. Tucking the white-tipped crop with a flick of her wrist under the same arm she introduces herself,”I am Deborah Lettow a member of Ultrajet.” Spreading her hands wide though elbow tucked with the crop she says,”Welcome to the Ultrajet.” Continuing her introduction, she explains,”We do not know one another, but Elite claims you are extradimensional beings to this world.” Pausing she winces with an indrawn breath,”That means Elite, the Ultrajet, as well as many other hero and super-villain groups too, doesn’t it?”

Emphasizing she begins pointing to several AAPS members in turn with lines furrowing deeper and deeper on her forehead with each addressed in turn by her finger,”There are many issues to face right now and the greatest has been keeping the villains from destroying this new world, but...” Taking a deep breath, the tension, the haughtiness, the disdain all seems to crack and seep away as Deborrah explains,”I thought I knew who was responsible, one of the villains and then Elite had to go and find you first! The only ones apparently to not be from this world or my world.”

It begins to occur to the group that her attitude may have had nothing to do with them but in prestige, in finding the cause of the breech of world’s first, not their manner that galled her initially as she puts on a new face smoothly if not respectfully attempting to adjoin the teams together,”The Ultrajet and her crew are at AAPS disposal. Earth Angel sent along that you must be to Egypt in haste and something about a great storm? Anyway, shall we be off to save the worlds?”

What are your intentions?
User avatar
Captain Marks
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:57 am
Location: lwhiting01

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:28 am

Perception: 1d100 = 40/86%
JIC: 1d20 = 14/1d100 = 15

Ecks is surprised by the arrival of this new woman. Well Ms. Lettow, I'm Royal Ecks. Pleased to make your acquaintance here near the end of the world." he says with his typically dry expression. "I love dolls as much as any merc, but accommodations aboard the jet are fine with me." Turning to everyone else he raises an eyebrow. "I'm not one to turn down an upgrade. What say we relocate."

Listening to her he gets the impression she too is from a different dimension. "So you're here from a different dimension as well?" If she affirms that, he replies "Small world." Then looking at her attire he asks, "So I take it you're an equestrian?" he says, giving Brianna a glance with a smile playing at the edge of his lips.

"To your question though, yes Egypt is our destination. Cairo specifically. Haste is understatement."
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:38 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 41 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 1 / 1d100 = 16
Conditions: none

Deborah wrote:”I thought I knew who was responsible, one of the villains and then Elite had to go and find you first! The only ones apparently to not be from this world or my world.”


Not of this world or hers?! If she's not from here, than where is she from? Could she be from our world? Maybe she knows a way to get back home. Is she even human for that matter. Mayne if I get a chance en route or maybe even after we stop the threat. Quinn looks over Deborah to try and determine if she is a human or some other D-Bee. She also takes a moment to give a visual check up, looking for any signs of anything contagious.

Deborah wrote:”The Ultrajet and her crew are at AAPS disposal. Earth Angel sent along that you must be to Egypt in haste and something about a great storm? Anyway, shall we be off to save the worlds?”


Quinn uses her professionalism to keep her emotions and facial expressions hidden. With the offering of Ultrajet's succor has left her with a bit of curiosity. Why would they allow us to take the lead? Is something they're not telling us? Do they want us to be the scapegoat? Maybe I’m being paranoid. Damn, I knew I should have taken a few more social classes at medical school. At least then I would be able to read her better. Quinn takes a look around at the rest of AAPS's members, to see if they are feeling the same as her. ”The sooner we get going the sooner we can save the worlds and get back home to ours.” Quinn mutters under her breath but not she does not try too hard to hide it, either.

Skill Rolls
Biology 53% / 1d100 = 82 to detriment if she is human
Xenology 38% / 1d100 = 82 - to determine what type of D-Bee if she is not human or help detrime if she is human
Medical Doctor 63%/53% / 1d100 = 100 look for any signs of disease/ sickness
Pathology 53% / 1d100 = 44 look for any signs of disease/ sickness
Last edited by Quinn on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 29
JIC: 1d20 = 20
JIC: 1d100 = 15

The tired Black cat was just about to doze off again when he heard the gaudy monstrosity approaching. He hopped out of the shipping container to look around.
"I'll bet thats fun to fly. Think they'd mind if I took it for a spin."

Max moved to the door as soon as Deborrah appeared in it. He sizes her up and starts to investigate the new transport.
"I know a guy who could fix this paint job. " He smiles as he says it to their new hostess and boards to continue his investigation of the new aircraft.

Once aboard he questions Ecks quietly aside. "I barely know any of you, but can we trust this crumpet. People havent been what they appear around here."
Max continues to check the UltraJet interior, but stays close to the group.


Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:32 pm

((rolls carried))

Ecks look at Max and shrugs. "I don't know if there's another option with the time we have. If we can't, I'm not sure we have enough time left for it to matter. At this point, I'm just going on faith." he says to the big cat with a surprisingly genuine smile.

This whole situation has been stressful. He's getting tired and it feels like everything is crashing and burning. It feels a lot like Last Resort. He hopes it doesn't have the same conclusion.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d20 = 10, 1d100 = 83

1d10 = 10

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 8/17 (x1)

"The good lord gave us all free will to do what we want, But the Lord has a plan for us. The fact that we are here now proves that."


Brianna frowns at this. 'The fact that we're all together doesn't prove anything of the sort.' She's about to say exactly that when the woman with the ship interrupts the conversation and directs them to the Ultrajet. ”It's nice to meet you, I'm Brianna Clarke.” A small smile appears on Brianna's face at Ecks's equestrian question, but she simply nods in agreement. ”That is correct – we need to get there quickly. From what's happened, we don't have much time if we are going to succeed.”

Once aboard, she shrugs at Max and says, ”I don't know. We need the assistance, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to be wary, just in case.”
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Mink » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:01 pm

Perception: 65%/1d100 = 46
JIC: 1d100 = 10, 1d20 = 16
Charm: 30%/1d100 = 72 - FAIL
Invoke Trust: 45%/1d100 = 38 - PASS!
Lore: Psychics & Psionics 90%/1d100 = 89 - Does anything she say sound like she uses psionics, or her people do? - PASS!
Lore: Demons & Monsters 70%/1d100 = 81 - Does anything she say sound like she is some sort of creature, not simply a human with powers? - FAIL
Lore: Magic - General Knowledge: 65%/1d100 = 51 - Does anything she say sound like she uses magic, or her people do? - PASS!
I.D. Undercover Agent 50%/1d100 = 18 - This seems like an act to put people off. Is it? - PASS!
Status: Mind Block Auto-Defense active.

"Alicia Minkowski, madam. A pleasure to meet you." There is a formality and clip to her speech that the others are unused to.

Maximillian O'Malley wrote:Once aboard he questions Ecks quietly aside. "I barely know any of you, but can we trust this crumpet. People haven't been what they appear around here."

Ecks wrote:"I don't know if there's another option with the time we have. If we can't, I'm not sure we have enough time left for it to matter. At this point, I'm just going on faith."

Brianna Clarke wrote:”I don't know. We need the assistance, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to be wary, just in case.”

"Almost no one is ever truly what they appear to be. Count that as a universal truth. Always assume the least favorable, hope for the best, and plan for the worst possible solution. That way you're always either pleasantly surprised or grimly prepared. But as Ecks said, we don't have any better options, so why not."

She makes her way back up to Deborah Lettow, remembering her earlier rant and all the information blanks and what they suggest to an analytical mind like Mink's.
Deborah Lettow wrote:For those that follow she begins walking with them in tow as her knee-high black leather boots crunch across the cements and gravel with each even stride with a pleasing grinding roll. Tucking the white-tipped crop with a flick of her wrist under the same arm she introduces herself,”I am Deborah Lettow a member of Ultrajet.” Spreading her hands wide though elbow tucked with the crop she says,”Welcome to the Ultrajet.” Continuing her introduction, she explains,”We do not know one another, but Elite claims you are extradimensional beings to this world.” Pausing she winces with an indrawn breath,”That means Elite, the Ultrajet, as well as many other hero and super-villain groups too, doesn’t it?”
Emphasizing she begins pointing to several AAPS members in turn with lines furrowing deeper and deeper on her forehead with each addressed in turn by her finger,”There are many issues to face right now and the greatest has been keeping the villains from destroying this new world, but...” Taking a deep breath, the tension, the haughtiness, the disdain all seems to crack and seep away as Deborrah explains,”I thought I knew who was responsible, one of the villains and then Elite had to go and find you first! The only ones apparently to not be from this world or my world.”

Once again in the lady's presence, her voice has its professional clip and formal tone. It adds an air of sophistication to her address of the woman in the audacious plane. "Miss Lettow, given your earlier pronouncements and concern about our status, my guess is you have divined by some means that the looming threat to this world is from outside it. We are not that, of course, but we are on a multi-dimensional collision course with it. What do you know? Also, if this world is not yours, can you tell me of your world? I am a lay student of such things."
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:12 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 70/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combinations)
Just in Case: 1d100 = 191d20 = 11

When Sel feels that the cargo container was safely on the ground again, she immediately disengaged the magnetic climbing system integrated into her power armor. She sucked in a breath when a woman appeared giving them orders. I hope this isn't a customs agent. Sel's fears turned out to be short lived as the woman immediately told them to either stay in the cargo container or follow her to the plane. "I didn't just magically travel half way across the country, just to be sent back in time from what it would seem like, in order to defend existence, all just to stay in some damned cargo container!" Sel muttered to herself as she stood up.

When the woman finally introduces herself as Deborah Lettow, Sel removes her helmet and extends her hand and says with a curtsy [b]"I am Selenidaria, Techno-Wizard. Pleased to meet you."
When Deborah asks about their status as not being native to this world, all Sel could do was say with shrug "I haven't been here long enough to determine whether other people could be native to other dimensions or even times, all I can say with any degree of certainty is that this world and time more or less matches our depiction of Earth prior to the..." And then Sel froze, unsure as to whether or not to speak of future events. If this is truly the same Earth centuries prior, she could very well destroy the fabric of reality by merely speaking of what will become of the Earth. Granted, only the most studied Rogue Scholar might be able to even guess as to what the actual catalyst was that transformed the Earth. But then again there was a very good chance that this wasn't just an earlier Earth, but a parallel dimension as well. In the end, Sel figured that caution would be best, just in case and after a couple of moments, finally finishes with "prior to my birth."

When Deborah mentions that villains are attempting to destroy the world, Sel replies in a sarcastic manner "Ugh! When are they not? Wait, this new world? Just how new are we talking here?"

Maximillian O'Malley wrote:The tired Black cat was just about to doze off again when he heard the gaudy monstrosity approaching. He hopped out of the shipping container to look around.
"I'll bet thats fun to fly. Think they'd mind if I took it for a spin."
...
Once aboard he questions Ecks quietly aside. "I barely know any of you, but can we trust this crumpet. People havent been what they appear around here."
Max continues to check the UltraJet interior, but stays close to the group.


"Max, I would say that is a safe bet, and I do think they would mind if you took it for a spin." Sel said to the feline pilot as she followed him out of the cargo container, her eyes following his footsteps. Once on the aircraft, she replies to his comment saying "Actually, I find that people here are more likely to be exactly as they appear than where we're from, at least from what I have been able to tell."

"Ms. Lettow, given the importance of what we're doing and the fact that we're not even sure how great of threat we face, would it be possible to put together a quick call to arms to all able bodied individuals, regardless of any possible wrongdoings previously? I realize you must not like the ideas of being helped by villains, as such, but surely not all of them are trying to destroy the world, many I would venture to guess would even have a vested interest in seeing their world not being destroyed. I do realize there may not be time enough for people to respond and it may very well be a Hail Mary Pass, but if we fail, that's it for not just this world and universe, but every universe. I feel this is too important to not try and get some help in this fight, regardless of who it may be. What do you say?" Sel solemnly said to the woman.

Sel touches the inside of the aircraft and focuses her thoughts on it, learning all that she can of the Ultrajet. (Telemechanics -10 ISP) After the knowledge fades away, she looks to Ecks and says "I think it would be prudent for any member of the team who is psychic or can cast spells should go ahead and meditate either until all of their energy has been renewed or until we get to within 30 minutes of landing at our destination. To be honest it might be a good idea for everyone else to at least take a nap while they can." And with that, she exited the Blue Boy Power Armor and knelt in front of it in her simple flight suit, and started meditating.
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 73/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 6/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Captain Marks » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:43 am

Local Conditions wrote:New Jersey
  • Location: Port Newark
  • Population: A lot.
  • Time: 1050 Wednesday, September 10 XXXXCE
  • Ley Line Activity: None
  • Weather: 45, overcast, no wind
  • Visibility: Good, grey sky, even light
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Normal x1


Ecks accepts the new accommodations while pulling his companions to join him on the Elite’s shuttle service. Asking the woman about multi-dimensions and equestrian concerns, the woman latches onto the least of his remarks answering with a shiver and raised lip,”Eh, dolls. Such vicious things should never have been created.” Arriving at the Elite’s door she collects herself however she uncomfortably glances back at the crate and then reaches up to fondly touch the vessel,”Yes, Cairo can be reached with some alacrity.”

Quinn is with Ecks in urging speeding in finding their destination and returning to the comfortable and warm familiarity of haunted New York and the rest of the decimated continental United States of America. Taking in the scene the Doc considers extending her bedside manner to other practices, though not today as she boards the Elite.

Ears showing an atypical tiredness the black feline Maximillian was none the less alert. Making eye contact with Ecks at the woman’s shifting moods. Lettow seems out of her element more than AAPS even is at being dimensionally disjointed. Asking offhand about flying the Elite next to remarks of appreciation Lettow answers,”The pilot is up front, perhaps he would be appreciative of the company and allow you a tandem experience?” Eyeing the anthropomorphic bobcat she nods, seeming to add permissive approval to himself or maybe herself.

Lettow seems to give Brianna the most critical eye of her guests before giving the two-time world reality hopping gumshoe a tight-lipped nod. Welcoming to the others Lettow gives the psychic the polite attention strangers passing on the street might endure back in her own time when in a hurry to be elsewhere or the kind of a dismissive party goer might for low company.

Strangely this brushing off of Brianna is exacerbated by a suddenly bursting warmth for Mink’s introduction, seeing both of Lettow’s hands coming out to shake one of Mink’s saying,”Ah, Alicia Minkowski. What a beautiful name to speak." An appreciative eye follows Mink at the suggestion of divining as the Elite representative provides a response,”The answers are no more complete than what you already know. The present is not clear, like walking through a snowstorm eyes straining ahead.” Smiling at the curiosity of her world she states,”I could inquire the same of you, what of your world? Where do you hail that you are so important to the present circumstances?”

Laughing at Selenidaria’s greeting Lettow seems curious about the ears on the woman as she questions,”Technology wizard? Too bad we do not have time, a friend would like to pick your brain if he were here.” Shaking her head sadly at the elf’s request of reinforcements she lightly dismisses the elf,”No, the way of the world is that forces often cannot ever align to the matters at hand outside their natural inclination, without significant overt force.” Sighing she continues,”We do not have that creating force presently in hand.” To those with keen attention to detail, Lettow sounds almost like she knew how, but was answering without additional detail. Reaching out psychically to the vessel Sel is surprised by an answering sibilant voice,”Yeeeeesssss?”

Lifting off the Elite collects the container and in a manner the space fairing might call zero-g movement, zips off without any sense of inertia to the members aboard, though the vessels hums with a deep throaty vibration all the while. The city shoreline narrows and then winks out as sea and cloudy sky is all you know, before an hour passes and the looming shadow of a great dark cloud can be seen almost consuming the land ahead.
User avatar
Captain Marks
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:57 am
Location: lwhiting01

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Wed May 01, 2019 5:09 am

Perception: 1d100 = 4/86%
JIC:1d20 = 8/1d100 = 69

Ecks notices the cold reception Lettow gives Brianna. He raises a quisical eyebrow at Brianna. What in the world is that about? he ponders, eyeing the woman suspiciously.

Inbetween her greeting other members of AAPS, Ecks presses her for any information she may have. "Deborah, do you know anything about what's going on in Egypt? You seem to be well connected. Have there been any rumblings from the area?"
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Fri May 03, 2019 5:35 am

Perception: 1d100 = 41 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 18 / 1d100 = 99
Conditions: none

Quinn's stomach lurches for a moment, as they take off. She watches as the city below melts into background as the are whisked away. After watching the landscape below pass by like rolling sea, she decides to take a walk around the shops deck. Why do people have to be so cryptic. Quinn says to herself as she thinks back when they were being introduced to Deborah. Maybe that's why people say I have crappy bedside manners. The blunt truth is usually the best, especially when it comes to life or death or at least the saving of appendages. enjoying the gentle breeze against her face and the passing of the colors below, Quinn eventually notices the dark cloud ahead swallowing almost everything it touches. Glancing about to see if anyone else has seen the dark cloud. Walking up to the first person she comes across. ”That's a bit of foreshadowing, if I do say so myself. Do you think it's dangerous? Either way we are going to have to fly through it, right?”
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Fri May 03, 2019 12:57 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 46
JIC: 1d20 = 8
JIC: 1d100 = 48


Sensing everything is kosher on board, Max finds a spot to relax. He still has only had about an hour of sleep since three days ago. three days ago a thousand years from now.

Their new host says
”The pilot is up front, perhaps he would be appreciative of the company and allow you a tandem experience?”

Max is tired. His head still hurts from the earlier attack. "Look I dont swing that way lady. I'm just along for the ride. "
He finds a seat and curls up on it.
"Somebody wake me when we get to the Taj Mahal or where ever we're going."

Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Fri May 03, 2019 6:48 pm

((rolls carried))

Quinn wrote:”That's a bit of foreshadowing, if I do say so myself. Do you think it's dangerous? Either way we are going to have to fly through it, right?”


Ecks looks at the dark clouds and isn't thrilled.

"You aren't kidding Quinn. I think the welcome mat has been rolled out." he says. It'd be nice if those really are just clouds.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sat May 04, 2019 6:42 am

Perception: 1d20 = 11
JIC: 1d20 = 20, 1d100 = 28

1d10 = 9

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 17/17 (x1)

Brianna raises an eyebrow at the critical eye Lettow gives her, wondering what the reason is for the near chilly greeting before Lettow seemingly does a complete 180 and warmly greets Mink like a long lost sister. Glancing over at Ecks, Brianna shrugs at him to indicate she doesn't really know what is going on. She can't help but wonder to her weapons, 'Do you think she knows I'm at the centre of all this? That would be a good reason for the chilly reception.'

Once the plane start toward their destination, Brianna takes Sel's advice and meditates during the flight , so her psychic energies will be fully replenished. This isn't hard, given how fast past their journey had been so far, she was exhausted and the mind storms were taking a lot out of her mentally and physically. She's a bit nervous about the dark clouds, but takes a deep breath and thinks 'We'll have to do everything we can to succeed' Brianna thinks to herself and her weapons.
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Mink » Sun May 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Perception: 65%/1d100 = 10
JIC: 1d100 = 79, 1d20 = 10
Conditions of Note: Mind Block Auto Defense

Captain Marks wrote:Strangely this brushing off of Brianna is exacerbated by a suddenly bursting warmth for Mink’s introduction, seeing both of Lettow’s hands coming out to shake one of Mink’s saying,”Ah, Alicia Minkowski. What a beautiful name to speak." An appreciative eye follows Mink at the suggestion of divining as the Elite representative provides a response,”The answers are no more complete than what you already know. The present is not clear, like walking through a snowstorm eyes straining ahead.” Smiling at the curiosity of her world she states,”I could inquire the same of you, what of your world? Where do you hail that you are so important to the present circumstances?”

"Oh I asked first dear lady, but I'll happily answer second." Her smile is warm and she does not shy from any touch or gaze the woman gives. If it helps the team with more information, it is worth it. If she does provide some answer (probably an evasive one), Mink answers in kind. "We come from a dimensional crossroads of sorts. Things of this nature tend to resonate well with those who are sensitive to disturbances of this sort. Some of them asked us to handle this. We have our own reasons for being here, but the survival of the Megaverse at large is also a major priority for us." Everything she said is true, but it also does not reveal any information she may not wish to.

Captain Marks wrote:Lifting off the Elite collects the container and in a manner the space fairing might call zero-g movement, zips off without any sense of inertia to the members aboard, though the vessels hums with a deep throaty vibration all the while. The city shoreline narrows and then winks out as sea and cloudy sky is all you know, before an hour passes and the looming shadow of a great dark cloud can be seen almost consuming the land ahead.

Mink spends the intervening hour relaxing out of her armor, meditating to restore her mind and body. When it is mentioned, she looks at the cloud and nods. "Likely that is true," she says in reference to it being ominous and them having to go through it anyway. She then suits up.
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Mon May 06, 2019 6:04 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 24/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combinations) Success
Just in Case: 1d100 = 97/1d20 = 10

Captain Marks wrote:Laughing at Selenidaria’s greeting Lettow seems curious about the ears on the woman as she questions,”Technology wizard? Too bad we do not have time, a friend would like to pick your brain if he were here.” Shaking her head sadly at the elf’s request of reinforcements she lightly dismisses the elf,”No, the way of the world is that forces often cannot ever align to the matters at hand outside their natural inclination, without significant overt force.” Sighing she continues,”We do not have that creating force presently in hand.” To those with keen attention to detail, Lettow sounds almost like she knew how, but was answering without additional detail. Reaching out psychically to the vessel Sel is surprised by an answering sibilant voice,”Yeeeeesssss?”


Sel gives a lighthearted chuckle and says "Well, while I am rather good with technology, a Techno-Wizard is someone that is able to combine magic and technology into a single item."

When Deborah replies to her inquiry about getting more help, Sel merely sighs as she says "I honestly figured that it was going to be a long shot at best, but I felt that I still had to ask."

While Sel is using Telemechanics on the Ultrajet, she hears it respond, causing her to jerk back in surprise before returning her hand to touching the aircraft and firing off a stream of questions in rapid order. Holy shit, you can talk? Are you an Artificial Intelligence of some sort or the actual mind of a person that had been transferred into a neural computer? Are you the one flying the plane right now? Do you have a favorite color? Do you have a soul? Are you alive? How fast are we going? Once her initial link to the Ultrajet times out, Sel leans back, supporting herself with an arm, a glassy eyed, almost orgasmic look on her face before she closes her eyes and grins like the cat that ate the canary.

Once she has meditated long enough to regain her spent PPE and ISP, she will ask if she can see the cockpit. If she's allowed in, she will gawk at all the displays and dials and knobs that are there until she notices the dark cloud formation, at which point she will ask if she can use the planes sensors to try and scan the clouds in front of them. (Sensory Equipment: 1d100 = 98/67% Failure)
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 73/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 6/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Sat May 11, 2019 3:06 pm

( ROLLS CARRIED OVER )

Ecks wrote:"You aren't kidding Quinn. I think the welcome mat has been rolled out."


Quinn takes a look at Ecks and start to looks him over in detail for the first. She gives him a smile. “That's one hell of a welcome mat. I didn't think you guys where that famous here and I don't think it for me, either.” Quinn takes look down at her feet and up her body before turning back to Ecks. ”Nope, not my good looks, that's for sure. Well, ifs rude to refuse a welcome like that. Wonder if this vessel can handle a welcome like that. I wouldn't want to crash now or any other time for that matter.” Quinn takes a look at ok had to see if she can notice if anyone else is being concerned about the looming clouds. If she see any of the Ultrajet members she will stop and ask them about the dark clouds on the horizon and see if is a concern to the flight the ship.
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Victor Singer » Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 am

Perception: 1d100 = 50% (50% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 16
JIC: 1d100 = 97

Victor has simply followed Ecks' lead up to this point, boarding the aircraft, then stepping back and keeping an eye on things in general. Seeing as how they are airborne and there isn't much he can do without his jetpack on hand, Victor removes his helmet and takes a breather. Next he unstraps the duffel bag and shoves it into a corner out of the way before finally detaching the NG-S2 pack. Kneeling down, Victor rumages around in the pack until he finds the meal bars he tucked inside it. Pull out a handful he offers some to the rest of AAPS while skipping over Mrs. Lettow, "Somehow I don't think she'd want one...she might even be insulted if I offered.".


Chewing then swallowing a third of one bar, Victor looks around at his team mates "Ok, so we are headed to this Middle East place. What can we expect? I can't say I've ever been outside North America back home, so anyplace over seas is gonna' be a new experience.".
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [132/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(2) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Captain Marks » Tue May 21, 2019 4:36 am

Local Conditions wrote:Cairo
  • Location: Cairo, Egypt
  • Population: 20 million
  • Time: 1121 Wednesday, September 10 XXXXCE
  • Ley Line Activity: Nearby
  • Weather: 20F, heavy cloud, stormy
  • Visibility: Poor
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Increased x 4


Ecks asks their benefactor,"Deborah, do you know anything about what's going on in Egypt? You seem to be well connected. Have there been any rumblings from the area?" To which she starts to mumble an answer her hand rising to press at the bridge of her nose as she pauses. Clearing her throat she drops her hand as she speaks up giving a flicking glance to Brianna,”We have some understanding, but not enough to explain a picture.” In a moment she’s rubbing both temples on her head and closing her eyes seemingly affected by an oncoming headache.

As Max answers the offer to join the pilots Lettow crinkles her brow at the feline’s response of,"Look I don't swing that way lady. I'm just along for the ride.” Shaking her head slightly the woman then shrugs seemingly to reconcile differences in communication, even the vulgar, from her own refined forms.

The trip slowly begins to see more turbulence as stewardess or rather steward as a butler-like man rotates among the passengers offering various carbonated beverage, nuts, carbohydrates, and alcohol to ease the passage of time. This all happens individually and expediently as the man is clearly a professional and knowledgeable with cabinets overhead providing all he needs.

Brianna’s worries though begin to take on real concern as she asks her weapons,” 'Do you think she knows I'm at the center of all this? That would be a good reason for the chilly reception." Their response together seems distant though fervent as words in a language unintelligible or is simply gibberish comes back from both of weapons in an overlapping echo of one another,” لا ، من فضلك ، أخرجنا من هنا! توقف. توقف! توقف!” A pause and her two weapons sound nothing like themselves as an oily voice fills her head in the same gibberish,” الحقبة تأتي مع الليل وتنتهي بالحزن!

Lettow nods to Mink in response to the provided information smiling, though seemingly pained behind her eyes all the while nodding. Something seems to be bother Lettow at increasingly significant degrees as the woman sinks back in her chair putting her head back and looking up in concentration forgetting to answer her part promised to Mink.

Nonchalantly remarking to Ecks that she wouldn’t want to crash now or any time the cyber-doc looks around taking mental notes if anyone else is catching a dark cloud less mood oriented and more literal as she notices Lettow seems affected more by the former than the latter. She might be more inclined to the bio-mechanical and cybernetic medical arts, but she could tell when someone was under physical duress, but only because she notices that the steward is also looking a little pale and clammy as he asks her,”Can I… Offer you a… beverage, Miss?” He seems to be making an effort to stay on his feet.

Victor ever the present mercenary tries to get a read on the drop-zone they will be heading into asking his allies,”Ok, so we are headed to this Middle East place. What can we expect? I can't say I've ever been outside North America back home, so anyplace over seas is gonna' be a new experience." He knows though that Cairo, Egypt is their destination and that on the horizon a dark funneling cloud is circling the place their heading seems to be reaching, but as a trained robot pilot and jetpack aviator something seems off. It took all of an hour to pass over the Atlantic but for twenty minutes now they appear to have not moved any closer. It could be a trick of the eyes, but his gut argues differently.

Reaching over Lettow taps a comm and asks the pilot if pressure controls are sealed or leaking to which he responds,”Internal atmospherics are green.” A pause is met with a request,”Hold on.” Another moment passes as the a further reply can be heard in a hesitant and questioning,”Whiskey-Tango…?”

The vessel lurches upwards and then down before rising again just as violently as Lettow and the steward begin screaming clutching their heads in agony. On the comm Lettow had been speaking with the pilot, he too is screaming as well as a fourth voice likely his co-pilot howling together in a duet of pain. However AAPS all to a woman, seem unaffected? In the stomach of everyone aboard the vessel, it feels as if the craft is beginning to plummet uncontrolled below the horizon!

What are your intentions?
User avatar
Captain Marks
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:57 am
Location: lwhiting01

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 10
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 36

1d10 = 4

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 68/68 (x4)

Catching the flickering glance, Brianna sighs quietly to herself. Well, that confirms it.' Brianna thinks to herself. 'She knows enough to know it has something to do with me, at least.' However, before she can start to obsess over this thought, Brianna is distracted by her weapons response in a new language – one she didn't understand. 'Wha... what are you saying? I don't understand the language you're speaking!' What are you trying to tell me?

Brianna suddenly notices that Lettow and the steward are screaming in pain as if they are experiencing a mind storm! 'What in the world?' Brianna wonders 'How could they be experiencing a mind storm? How am I not experiencing one?' Brianna gets up and moves over to where Lettow is to see if there is anything she can do to help her and the steward while she asks, ”Can any of you guys fly a plane? It seems like the pilot is experiencing a mind storm!”
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Victor Singer » Wed May 22, 2019 1:37 am

Perception: 1d100 = 27% (50% base)
JIC: 1d20 = 2
JIC: 1d100 = 18


Brianna Clarke wrote:Brianna gets up and moves over to where Lettow is to see if there is anything she can do to help her and the steward while she asks, ”Can any of you guys fly a plane? It seems like the pilot is experiencing a mind storm!”


Victor tries helping Brianna with the 2 screaming women, "What's wrong with them?", and in answer to her question he jerks a thumb at Max, "I thought that's why we brought him along?".
Last edited by Victor Singer on Thu May 23, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [132/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(2) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Selenidaria » Wed May 22, 2019 7:06 am

Perception: 1d100 = 37/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just in Case: 1d20 = 12/1d100 = 60

Selenidaria first realizes that something is wrong when the aircraft begins to wildly lurch out of control. Coming out of her meditative trance, she hops up and quickly looks around her, noticing that only the crew of the Ultrajet seem to be suffering from a Mind Storm. She watches for a moment in an odd fascination of the suffering these people are enduring is exactly what she's experience what feels like a dozen times already in the past two to three days that she's been with AAPS, getting a new perspective of what is going on, not that she'd have the medical knowledge to make heads of tails of it anyway. She quickly heads for the cockpit, shouting out to Max as she goes "It looks like you get your wish today, Max!". If the door to the cockpit is locked, she will cast Firebolt at the locking mechanism then enters the cockpit, unbuckling both the pilot and the co-pilot and gently lowering them to the floor before settling into the co-pilot's seat, leaving the pilot's chair available for the more experienced pilot of the group.

Gingerly touching the control stick, she casts her mind once again into the magnificent machine, forming a temporary bond with it and learning how to operate it at the same time, trying to bring the aircraft back under control (Pilot: Ultrajet 1d100 = 45/80%). As she does this, she tries telepathically communicating with the Ultrajet again, hoping that this time she will get an answer. She thinks to the jet Hey, do you know what is going on?
Selenidaria
Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats
HP: 30/30
SDC: 30/30
PPE: 73/155
ISP: 21/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

CV-212 Laser Rifle w/ Thermal Imaging Laser targeting Telescoping
-Shots: 6/30
-Long E-Clips remaining: 3 (not counting the one in the weapon)

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165


Image
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Wed May 22, 2019 3:29 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 93 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 12 / 1d100 = 29
Conditions: none

Captain Marks wrote:”Can I… Offer you a… beverage, Miss?” He seems to be making an effort to stay on his feet.


"Does a bear shit in the woods? Quinn asks with a smile. "You definitely sure can offer me a drink and I will gladly accept it in return and make it a strong one at that. Do we get refills? You know you don't look so well. Are you telling alright? I am a doctor. Do you need me to take a look at you?" Quinn finishes her drinks before she takes a look at the steward. Checking him over for any of the usual causes. Once she if finished looking him over she will glance around to see if any of the other crew members are showing any of the same symptoms. SHIT! Quinn says to herself as the vessel lurches up and down. A gut wrenching fear begins to swell and the crew begins to scream. Here it comes another one of those mind things. I just hope it puts me out before we hit the ground. Why are we affected? Who the hell is going to fly it now? They better hurry, whoever it is. Not having the right information on psychic attacks, leave Quinn at a disadvantage. She doesn't even have the right skill or aptitude to keep the vessel upright, let alone in the air. "I knew I should have stayed home. Nothing to do about it now." She says out loud but not directed at anyone in particular. She looks around to see if anyone is near her. "If we can't get thing tying back in the air, then we're going to need to brace for a sudden stop. Either way we need to do something and fast."

Skill Rolls
Medical Doctor 63%/53% / 1d100 = 80 - to try and see if the symptoms are the same as the mind storm symptoms
Pathology 53% / 1d100 = 26 - to try and see if the symptoms are the same as the mind storm symptoms
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Wed May 22, 2019 3:37 pm

(rolls held over)

Victor Singer wrote:((Rolls carried over))

Brianna Clarke wrote:Brianna gets up and moves over to where Lettow is to see if there is anything she can do to help her and the steward while she asks, ”Can any of you guys fly a plane? It seems like the pilot is experiencing a mind storm!”


Victor tries helping Brianna with the 2 screaming women, "What's wrong with them?", and in answer to her question he jerks a thumb at Max, "I thought that's why we brought him along?".


Brianna answers Victor, "It looks like they're having a mind storm. Not sure how or why since we're all fine." Brianna pauses "Not that I'm complaining." Turning to Quinn, Brianna asks, "Do you have any meds on you. They're going to have a hell of a headache when this is done."
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Thu May 23, 2019 6:02 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 11
JIC: 1d20 = 7
JIC: 1d100 = 85
Perception: 34%


As soon as the aircraft gets going, Max got to sleeping. He cat napped a solid deep sleep until the steward came about with drinks. He woke in a groggy haze to the smell of Quinns drink.
"Hey Bartender, Hey man."he sang. "Can you fill this thing up?"as he produced his now empty flask.
I dont need one now, but I'll take one for the road.
It was about that time as he was about to go back to sleep that the turbulence went from a rough chop to a bad roller coaster. Where did they learn to fly

Victor points and says
he jerks a thumb at Max, "I thought that's why we brought him along?".

"Well then. Lets go fix this bird before it cooks our goose.
Max makes his way to the cockpit as the plane dips and shakes. Sense of balance 69% 1d100 = 52
Arriving in the cockpit. Max slides the pilot out of the way and checks out the controls. should have came up here sooner Pilot: Airplanes 78%, Emergency Landing Expert & Stunt Bonuses: +25% on emergency landings, 1d100 = 54
Max tries to quip some witty retort or a smooth line from a long forgotten Blues tune. He cant think of any as his full concentration is on not dying.

Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Ecks » Tue May 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 72/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 4/1d100 = 59

Everything seems to be out of whack. Lettow's increasing discomfort, the funnel cloud, everything. Then the screaming. Well, at least the other shoe has dropped.

"Everyone, brace for dynamic evacuation! You got this Max, Sel?" Ecks says as he tries to grab Lettow and strap her into a seat (if she isn't already).

"Brianna, are you picking up anything? Obviously if its not you, then its something else." he says, looking out the window for signs of anything obvious.
Ecks
Medals
Image

H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Victor Singer » Thu May 30, 2019 10:06 am

((Rolls carried over))

As the aircraft starts to get wobbly, Victor stoops down and picks up the steward as he speaks to Brianna and Ecks, "We need to get these folks buckled in...and maybe have a look around for some parachutes.". Having said that he moves to the closest seat and buckles the man in. If the others need help, he repeats this on any other passengers who are unconscious.
Victor Singer
Gear Worn
NG-X67 Power Armor; Main Body MDC: [132/175] w/built-in
NF-40A Heavy Force Field; MDC: [220/220] ON
T-42 EBA; MDC: [65/65] w/built-in
N-F10A Light Force Field; MDC: [45/45] OFF
Black military fatigues
Combat boots
Utility belt
Utility Belt
TX-6 Revolver
CP-30 Pistol
(2) TX-6 speed loaders
(4) Short E-clips
Credit cards
Automatic Lock Pick/Release Gun
FDD pocket audio recorder/player
IR distancing binoculars
Demolition multi-tool
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Captain Marks » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:04 pm

Local Conditions wrote:Cairo
  • Location: Cairo, Egypt
  • Population: 20 million
  • Time: 1122 Wednesday, September 10 XXXXCE
  • Ley Line Activity: Nearby
  • Weather: 20F, heavy cloud, stormy
  • Visibility: Poor
  • I.S.P. Condition (Brianna): Increased x 4



At being offered refreshments the normally introspective doctor enthusiastically accepts a drink saying,” "Does a bear shit in the woods?” The man pours from a crystal decanter an amber fluid. Taking a sip from the snifter she finds a concoction of wild notes found in nature, not overpowering, neither subtle, but dangerously smooth. Peering over the delicate rim of the snifter knowledge and insight in medicinal arts send her into inquisitive action as she asks,”Are you telling alright? I am a doctor. Do you need me to take a look at you?" Glass in hand she finds herself leaning forward in surprise to catch the man as his legs noodle and pitches forward to bang his head roughly with the pitching vessel rolling the cart into him for a second bruising. A sympathetic pang crosses her brow for knowing the agony that was playing out symptomatically here along with the added head trauma. A mind storm?

Brianna imploring her weapons, two sentient blades to perhaps enunciate more clearly, the strange language begins sound reminiscent of one she has heard before. To her it seems like multiple people are throat singing in time. Rising and rising in volume the seeming trio of voices in a duet becomes excruciating, causing her to cover her own ears helplessly, before she realizes that it is three languages she could speak of the same words shouting,”It all begins to end! It all begins to end! It all begins to end!” Cutting through the two weapons native voices whimper,”We will protect. We will protect…” Before trailing off with the mantra slowly beginning again much quieter,”It all beginsss…” As soon as it starts the intelligibility of the voices slide away as if her weapons had lost their sanity. The final sound continues whispering psychically into her skull like the static of a lost tube television channel,”Sssssssssssss…”

Seeking to help, Victor moves and helps Quinn catch the waiter, the decanter cracking against the floor as he lowers the writhing man. A quip though always ready he indicates Max wondering aloud for times such as these,”I thought that's why we brought him along?".

Brianna still hearing the sibilant drawl answers Victor, "It looks like they're having a mind storm. Not sure how or why since we're all fine." Pausing Brianna says,"Not that I'm complaining." Turning to Quinn, Brianna asks, "Do you have any meds on you. They're going to have a hell of a headache when this is done." Asking the question toward Quinn where the beverage cart resides, her eyes pass right over a blue bagged emergency kit, white cross and all. However, luck would have it that Victor follows the trail of her searching eyes and points with difficulty as the occupants do seem to be accelerating downward at an increasingly greater ratio of time and distance each second.

Seeing the waiter crumple, bouncing off the cart and floor, the smell of iron, of blood fills the stale filtered air of the cabin. Prioritizing the many over the one, the free ranging battle-cat turns and plows toward the pilots cabin pulling himself along the halls and past seats, the strength of his legs aiding the trip faster than any other aboard might as velocity impedes his passage.

Finding four seats two in front and behind that another set, Max pulls a pilot to the ground slipping himself behind the controls, a completely alien design to him at that. Berating himself for not understanding the prior offer of time behind the yoke, time that might have allowed him to ask some questions Max rides his instincts. Quickly he runs the basics locating air speed indicator, attitude, altimeter, vertical speed, heading, and turn coordinator. Trying to not die, the instruments pointed at not-not dying in thirty more seconds if something drastic didn’t change.

"It looks like you get your wish today, Max!" Selenidaria calls as she too pulls the co-pilot to the floor, adding company to the already writhing man upon the cabin floor like a pair of pained eels. Reaching out the techno-wizard Sel links her mind to the machine once more hearing a voice she realizes he heard before as if she had heard it over her shoulder earlier. Immediately she hears the smooth and sibilant voice siren screaming telepathically into her mind interrupting Sel’s question,”Hey, do you know what…!" A roiling sense of agony like the two pilots howling between herself and Max repeats over and over in her mind,”It all begins to end! AAAAH! It all begins… AH! To ennnnnd!”

Hand finally grasping the controls more naturally than Max sans psychic expertise she realizes as he is flipping switches and adjusting controls close to optimal that he had either flown a vessel with zero-g drives before or was a damned natural. Between their two efforts to pilot they wrest the vessel’s nose toward the horizon, though Selenidaria can feel the entity seemingly inside the Ultrajet tugging and pulling at their adjustments as senselessly as a mad screaming patient between two doctors trying not to be taken to the ground.

Quinn though full of wistful desires for the safety of home and the regret of safety left behind quickly accepts her fate at hand in any case smartly prepares for the potential of catastrophic impact. Her knowledge and experience aren’t great enough to identify if this is a mindstorm, but damn does the evidence point at it if only her team were affected as well to proof the theory. Head wound or no, blunt force trauma would occur if folks were not in their seats and besides, if they were not in their seats their bodies might hit her own to kill her even if impact does not. Acting with that self-interest in mind she hefts the downed waiter with Victors assistance into a seat now buckled for safety as the vessel bouncing along, throws Quinn into the opposite chair. The waiter’s body and arms fling out to pull against the waist strap with a drizzle of bloody winding from his lacerated scalp to fleck Quinn, though as desired, only blood and not the man into her.

Ecks ever the leader immediately drives AAPS from passivity to action directs,”Everyone, brace for dynamic evacuation! You got this Max, Sel?" Bouncing seat to seat Ecks has enough time to reach Lettow to fumble at the woman’s side, seeing Sel and Max already disappearing behind the cockpit door. Throwing aside the riding cap wedged between the woman’s seat and the buckle Lettow seems to have passed out, her face now peacefully in the repose of slumber as the rocking of the vessel slams Quinn into the opposite seat to Ecks, the vessel finally coming to a relative angle and calm, though the cabin seems to be rocking with greater and greater turbulence even while in Sel’s and Max’s capable mitts.

Victor meanwhile done with helping Quinn secure the waiter even though most of AAPS have thought little of buckling themselves up, flatly asks,”Maybe have a look around for some parachutes." Glancing around he realizes parachutes might not be on the inventory or at least in a place he can’t guess. He would have to give it a manual search and hope for some luck if he is to find some.

Trying to incite an intelligence loop to figure out what is going on Ecks asks,"Brianna, are you picking up anything? Obviously if its not you, then its something else." Looking from the teams resident psychic the mechanic Ecks peers out the window port to eye a tremendously frightening scene.

A series of fireballs seem to be erupting along the storms edge. Max, Ecks, and Sel find their eyes drawn to an incredible scene of light and fire that makes them wonder if the storm was a product of this carnage. Glinting blooms of silver dart away from the storm trailing blue fire. Sel though having been keeping her eyes on the instrumentation alone before cannot keep watching the scene as the expansive view sets her into a panic as she throws hands and feet in front of her against the cockpit glass as if she were falling and trying to catch herself. Feet hit the controls and send the vessel whirling dangerously down before Max gets it back under control in time to see the same or another group of silver darts go toward the storm letting loose a volley of tiny streamers that explode against the storms fury, neither helping nor abating the menacing cloud with their energetic pulses.

Max realizes they have come a long way and maybe being this low was beneficial as the shores drab brown edge was getting closer, though the instrumentation seemed to show altitude incrementally being lost. He would have to do a quick calculation to be sure they wouldn’t hit water.

Peering from the port window Ecks can see a strange dark band below the storm on the land. Was that waves of water splashing against the wind, but before he could consider it more an alarming sound of metal contorting can be heard below the Ultrajets deck, though nothing in the cabin appears damaged.
User avatar
Captain Marks
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:57 am
Location: lwhiting01

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Maximillian O'Malley » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 28
JIC: 1d20 = 9
JIC: 1d100 = 13
Perception: 34%

Max struggles with the controls. wheres the damn altimeter Scans frantically until he finds it. Lost too much altitude He sees the light flashes in the storm. Lighting and fire. Not like any storm in Ishpeming
He says to Sel"I know your magic linking to the ship. Hows the engine handling the strain. I dont know whats normal for it. I would hope we can get some more power out of it." He looks at her and smiles a coy smile for a moment. He sees the ground as they clear the clouds. Too low He hears the metal catastrophe. "Sel. I think we need to drop that container or gain some altitude. Or we can go down with it. I like living, lets live honey.'

Image
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Brianna Clarke » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 100 (63%)
JIC: 1d20 = 12, 1d100 = 66

1d10 = 8

Force Field Belt: 75/75 MDC - activated

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: 68/68 (x4)

Asking the question toward Quinn where the beverage cart resides, her eyes pass right over a blue bagged emergency kit, white cross and all. However, luck would have it that Victor follows the trail of her searching eyes and points with difficulty as the occupants do seem to be accelerating downward at an increasingly greater ratio of time and distance each second.


Spotting the first aid kit, Brianna doesn't waste any time in grabbing it and bringing it over to Quinn, in case she can use any of the contents inside.

Trying to incite an intelligence loop to figure out what is going on Ecks asks,"Brianna, are you picking up anything? Obviously if its not you, then its something else." Looking from the teams resident psychic the mechanic Ecks peers out the window port to eye a tremendously frightening scene.


Brianna shakes her head at Ecks. It's clear she's upset, but is trying to control the panic rising inside of her. ”I don't know. I'm not picking anything up. My weapons are acting really strange – a minute ago, they were talking to me in a language I didn't understand and then they kept saying, 'It all begins to end'! Brianna shrugs, ”I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good to me.”

Her attention is drawn to the sound of the fireballs erupting along the storms edge. Brianna runs to the nearest window and watches, her face paling. 'What the hell are we getting ourselves into?'
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC)

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: BACK IN TIME

Postby Quinn » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:42 am

Perception: 1d100 = 12 / 18%
JIC: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 50
Conditions: none

Quinn gets a moment of reprieve as the Ultrajet rights itself.her stomach slowly creeping down out of her mouth and throat. She takes a look around to see if anyone has any signs of injury. Her backpack causing some trouble as she rises out of the seat, that she was tossed into. Quinn moves over to the bartender and checks on the man to see if he has regained consciousness. Once she is certain the bartender I'd alright she will casually grab a bottle or two of liquor, preferably clear. I don't anyone would mind if they lent me a bottle or two. If anyone ask i can just say i need them for some antiseptics. I might need something to calm my nerves after this, especially if I need to perform some surgery. Assuming that Quinn is able to acquire her bottles.she will secure them in her backpack before checking the others.

Quinn stops dead in her tracks, as an unwanted sound radiates through the air. "That doesn't sound too promising. Wonder what the hell that was. Anybody catch what it was? Are we hit or did we hit something? Whatever it was I suggest we try and land this thing before we're unable to control it. I'm sure we can find a means to our destination from there. Can't save the world if we're dead." bits of stress and panic appear across Quinn's face. The rest of her is calm and composed, surprisingly.

Skill Rolls
Paramedic 53% / 1d100 = 91 - to make sure bartender is ok
Dr. Quinn

HP: 24/ 24
SDC: 26/ 26
Current Equipment
NG-33 Laser Pistol Block I
  • Range: 800'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. per blast
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 20 shots Remaining: 20 shots
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: None
  • Book Reference: p.191, WB33

NG Patrol Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 20
  • Arms: 14 each
  • Legs: 18 each
  • Main Body: 32
Weight: 10 lbs
Modifiers: None.
Features:
  • Non-environmental
Book Reference: p.50, WB 34
User avatar
Quinn
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to AA Professional Services

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest